- HELP!!! Sister in law just caught me fapping in her room!
- AMA request: Anyone involved in the production of The Room.
- Great turn out at the r/antarctica meet up
- It's amazing how the sheer brilliance of this series went completely over my head when I was a kid.
- Wee man limbo
- Massage Therapists of Reddit, what are the weirdest/creepiest things a customer has done to you?
- As Requested: IAmA Master Freemason, AMA
- Haiti: Leaked cables expose new details on how Fruit of the Loom, Hanes and Levis worked with US to block...
- Married 4 years today! Figured r/gaming might enjoy our grooms cake.
- Aaaaand.... you feel old.
- AMA request: Freemason
- The secret of Isla Pascua
- Vehicle sent to aid in train crash crashes. Don't blink around 25 seconds.
- Oh thank GOD!
- TIL why there's always a non-functioning, adhoc 'Free Public WiFi' SSID at airports.
- Senate votes to eliminate $6 billion annual ethanol tax credit by 73-27 vote
- Michele Bachmann has benefited personally from federal funds and federal farm subsidies (and declines to...
- Check Please
- IAMA actor who was in what might be the worst horror movie of all time - "Sweet Insanity" - I get...
- Evolution of the Alphabet.
- Suicide bomber kills 25 in attack on Afghan maternity ward. This is what rock bottom looks like.
- r/Kuwait meetup .. we got EVERY redditor in Kuwait to join for this picture, we win internets.
- But...but...I'm American! (Now I know how everyone else feels).
- Can we get this guy back on the air? What happened to useful children's shows?
- IMAn American who left the US 9 years ago and now I'm an Australian. AMA.
- IAMA request - a cast member or writer from SNL
- Every time I hear about a Reddit meet up.
- I present to you the BEST GOAL of the Gold Cup
- Spaghetti for a little friend
- Almost $1 Billion So NASA Can Get Laid
- Delta May Want To Re-Think This One
- Actually, the Past Did Not Happen in Black and White
- Real Versus Imagined
- (Tennis) String Theory
- You Want Rich? For These Guys, We Need to Come Up With a New Word
- The Oldest Person in the World Dies About Once Every Six Months
- Using His Muscle
- If A Ball Falls in the Forest, Does It Make a Noise?
- How Is This Not a Van Gogh?
- Is Your Skin Falling Off Really a Deterrent?
- Everything is a Remix, Part 3
- Sounds Like a Rather Shaky Theory
- Now If They Could Only Do This For Our Lives, Not Just Our Photos
- Amish Sexting: So What Does BFF Mean - Button-Free F*****g?
- HumbleBragging! (Where False Modesty Goes To...Live)
- Somewhere, O. Henry Is Smiling
- How Has Racism Changed?
- That Can't Be A Major Surprise
- The Guitar Gently Weeps
- This Is What Happens on the Internet in a Minute
- Sir, I Don't Believe Your Logic Holds Up
- Adults Who Steal Balls From Kids Probably Walk Past Lemonade Stands Without Buying
- The Prison That Is Manhattan Night Life
- For Hockey Fans, Now That the Season Is Over
- Is Knowing Ourselves Better and Better A Good Thing For Society?
- NASA Successfully Tests Autonomous Lander [VIDEO]
- 5 Reasons to Care About Asteroids
- Peppered by 150 shotgun pellets: Victim survives, but doctors warn he will die 25 years earlier because...
- Weird Al Yankovics Parody video for Born This Way. It's Disturbing!!! [VID]
- Battlefield 3: In Game Vs Real Life Comparison
- Michael Jackson's Money: How Much He's Made After Death
- Conservative Group NOM Pledges $2 Million To Reverse Marriage Equality Bill in New York
- Suicide on a bike
- Hackers school next generation at DEFCON Kids
- Swimming With Whale Sharks
- The Crying PC Gamer [VID]
- APOD: 2011 June 26 - NGC 3132: The Eight Burst Nebula
- LulzSec Shuts Down, Ends Hacking Campaign
- Mario chess... (PIC)
- Ching Chong Ling Long Gourmet Takeout: From YouTube to the Dinner Table
- 17 MILLION TO 1 ODDS: Rural Kansas golfers complete rare back-to-back holes-in-one
- The 12 Best F**k You Songs (VIDEOS)
- Video: Shark Jumps Surfer
- Browser wars.. (PIC)
- The most unusual crash involving two motorcycles
- Struggling Unemployed Guy in Mitt Romneys ad Is Actually not Unemployed
- Just Give Us The Damn Pulitzer Already
- The Very Best of the Most Interesting Man in the World Meme
- Help us reclaim democracy on the US Day of Rage
- Notorious Hacker Group LulzSec Just Announced That It's Finished
- Seagull Snatches Camcorder, Flies Into Viral Video History [VIDEO]
- Why Sony Needs to Release PS Vita by End of Year 2011
- LulzSec / Anonymous Scare Aussie ISP into Rethinking Internet Filter
- The Rise and Fall (and Rise?) of Sonic
- 1942 Photo of an X-Wing Fighter Crash Landing on the USS Long Island
- The Open Secret That Nobody In Government Wants To Talk About
- George Soros: 'Probably Inevitable' Country Will Leave Euro
- Nancy Pelosi: 'The Republicans Are The Incumbents'
- Wisconsin State Supreme Court Justice Accuses Colleague Of Choking Her
- Chris Wallace Asks Michele Bachmann: 'Are You A Flake?'
- Happy Gay Pride! A Look At Celebrations Around The World
- Amanda Knox Trial: Convicted Ivorian To Testify At Appeal
- Biden Warns GOP: We Won't Let Middle Class 'Carry The Whole Burden'
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Iraqi Police Station
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Women In Power: The Race To Create Next-Gen Batteries
- Iran Leader Accuses U.S. Of 'Supporting Terrorism'
- Romney And Bachmann Lead In Iowa, Poll Shows
- HERE COME THE BRIDES (AND GROOMS)
- Rick Santorum: 'There Is No Such Thing As Global Warming'
- Prominent Chinese Activist Released From Jail
- Hacker Group Makes Its Most Shocking Announcement Yet
- Former CNN Anchor Dies
- WATCH: Gay Marriage Celebrations In New York City Streets
- Peru Cancels Mine After Police Kill 6 Protesters
- WATCH: Tea Party TV Show Coming Soon
- Top Cases Revealed For Supreme Court Term
- Palin Will Attend Premiere Of Her Movie 'The Undefeated' In Iowa
- INSIDE THE VICTORY
- Is U.S. Already Forgetting Lessons Of Financial Crisis?
- Chicago's Top Cop Calls Gun Laws 'Government-Sponsored Racism'
- Unseeded Tamir Paszek Pulls Off Stunning Upset At Wimbledon
- Huntsman Addresses Whether His Mormon Faith Will Factor Into Presidential Campaign
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka Engaged! Gay Marriage In New York Passed, Stars To Wed
- Wisconsin Justice Allegedly Grabbed Colleague Around The Neck Prior To Union Law Ruling
- Neolithic Grog!
- If you were an Eskimo Curlew (and boy, do we wish you were)...
- Behind the scenes at the Giro d'Italia
- Better than Mick
- DVR Power Consumption
- He didn't get his name called out!
- Senior dogs across America
- A certain nonchalance which conceals all artistry
- Despite economic success, fear and angst prevail over Germany
- Solar powered 3D printer creates glass objects out of sand
- for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water
- Underneath the sofa
- "The surprise in Beckett's novels is merely what, in other novels, we have always been up to. The...
- Bizarre scifi movie sounds and the instruments that love them
- The REAL Queen of the Internet
- Patricia Kluge files for Bankruptcy
- Searching public hacker databases to keep your passwords safe
- Philosopher Crispin Wright walks the Pennine Way, answering questions, to raise funds for philosophy students
- And Justice For All?
- Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this?
- You Don't Want Fries with That
- They Walked Away
- Germans should remember...
- Nothing gets this girl excited like a good meat sale!
- Everything You Think You Know About the Collapse of the Soviet Union Is Wrong
- The sorrel horse with two Purple Hearts
- It's a literally hot-button issue
- "Ride of the Valkyries" arranged for 8 pianos
- The Forgiveness Machine
- Academy Alters Rules on Number of Best Picture Nominees and related posts
- No limit for Bruins, Canucks Stanley Cup Game 7 ticket prices and related posts
- Rare Drop in Sunspot Activity Could Cause Little Ice Age and related posts
- Chief District Judge Rejects Disqualification Motion of Judge Vaugh in Same-Sex Marriage Case and related...
- Miami Heat win the social NBA Finals and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez On the Fence About American Idol Return and related posts
- Pandora shares climb in IPO and related posts
- HTC Desire to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread after all and related posts
- Bruins Taking TD Garden Organist Ron Poster With Them in Spirit to Vancouver for Game 7 of Stanley Cup...
- Debate Season Cranks Into Gear For TV, GOP and related posts
- Two Men Arrested In Joss Stone Murder Plot! and related posts
- Joss Stone: Kidnap and Murder Plot Foiled, Two Men Arrested and related posts
- Google launches voice search for chrome ... (Geeky Gadgets via TechNews AM) and related posts
- HTC backtracks: Gingerbread update for HTC Desire after all and related posts
- Joseph Baena Indentity Revealed: Arnolds Secret Son (PHOTOS) and related posts
- Sunspots Suggest a Drop in Solar Activity and related posts
- Kim Kardashian to Take Kris Humphries' Name (VIDEO) and related posts
- Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Grab Breakfast; See Their Gift Registry! and related posts
- 5 Pakistani Informants Popped For Helping CIA Find Osama bin Ladens Little Lair and related posts
- Bruins Live Blog: It All Comes Down to One Game As B's, Canucks Battle for Cup in Game 7 in Vancouver and...
- Federal Court Says Judge Did Not Need To Recuse Himself In Proposition 8 Cse and related posts
- Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Welcomed A Baby Boy! and related posts
- WI Supreme Court reinstates law limiting public union collective bargaining rights and related posts
- Samuel L. Jackson Gives Voice to 'Go the ____ to Sleep' - NYTimes.com and related posts
- Natalie Portman Gives Birth To Baby Boy! and related posts
- Carrier-free iPhones now in 34 countries, Verizon and AT&T mum on authorized unlocking and related posts
- Crystal Harris Dumps Hugh Hefner Just Days Before Their Wedding and related posts
- New Xbox coming in 2012 says Crytek developer and related posts
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Upholds Anti-Public Collective Bargaining Law and related posts
- Apple's retail store head to depart for JC Penney and related posts
- Billy the Kid Image Fetches $2.3 Million at Auction in Denver - ABC News
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz date, marry quietly - CBS News
- Billy the Kid image sells for more than $2M - CBS News
- Jewish groups mixed on NY approval of same-sex marriages - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Bachmann Says She Would Eliminate Minimum Wage to Spur Growth - San Francisco Chronicle
- AU: Gaddafi won't take part in talks - News24
- Bachmann says poll shows Iowa voters are taking her seriously - USA Today
- Israel warns media against boarding Gaza flotilla - Forbes
- LulzSec Says Goodbye With New Data Dump - PCWorld
- Billy the Kid photograph sells for 1.4 million - Telegraph.co.uk
- The Gold Cup that got away - Newsday (subscription)
- Actors Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz get married in New York - Vancouver Sun
- Rare Billy the Kid photograph sold for $2.3 million - Reuters
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz tie the knot - CBC.ca
- Six climbers found dead in French Alps - The Guardian
- Gaza-bound flotilla set to leave Greece - AFP
- Daniel and Rachel Bonded for life - The Sun
- Start spreading the news: New York legalises gay marriage - Brisbane Times
- Billy the Kid tintype photograph sells for $2 million at Denver auction - New York Daily News
- Flooded Minot Gets Break with River's Level Steady - Wall Street Journal
- Foreign Press Association condemns GPO flotilla threats - Jerusalem Post
- Top footballers score a goal for rebels by defecting - Sydney Morning Herald
- Casting Call: Christopher Meloni Flies to 'Man of Steel,' Ray Liotta Plays a ... - Moviefone (blog)
- New way on gay marriage in NY - Sydney Morning Herald
- Serena won't surrender - Sydney Morning Herald
- Israel warns media over latest Gaza flotilla - Aljazeera.net
- Daniel Craig marries Rachel Weisz - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Israel warns foreign journalists not to breach Gaza blockade - IBNLive.com
- Pawlenty's Iowa conversion rate - Politico
- Hacker group LulzSec disbanding - CTV.ca
- Cleric thanks followers for pledging to attack U.S. military in Iraq - CNN.com
- Ann Bradley Accuses Fellow Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser Of Choking Her
- Police Very Concerned About Device That Can Secretly Record Their Actions
- Karl Rove Just Won't Believe That Obama Can Win Re-Election | Crooks and Liars
- Tea Party Group Starts New Anti-Obama PAC : Roll Call News
- After 800,000 Years, Pacific Plankton Crosses to Atlantic...Thanks to Arctic Meltdown
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry's National Day of Divisiveness | Common Dreams ~~~ The Light of Christianity?
- YouTube - Robbie Robertson - Broken Arrow - Tribute to all NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE
- Pakistani teen tells of his recruitment, training as suicide bomber
- Saudi Arabian torment of migrant workers at mercy of abusive 'madams' | World news | The Observer
- Cap, Cut, and Balance pledge: Are members of Congress getting tired of signing pledges? - By David Weigel -...
- Drugs In Mom's Breast Milk Blamed In Baby's Death
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Abortion Bill Into Law
- Pakistan : Fedayeen-e-Islam boasts 1,000 suicide bombers trained in North Waziristan camps
- Now That Banks Can't Use Overdraft Charges As License To Steal, They Plan To Screw Debit Card Users Instead...
- Got Twitter? What's Your Influence Score?
- GOP to African-Americans: If we can't get your vote, no one can
- NASA - Getting Ready for the Next Big Solar Storm
- My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant
- Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
- Oh Shinnah Fast Wolf - Modern Woman Warrior
- Anti-Gay Rights Candidate Michele Bachmann Supports New York's Right To Enact Marriage Equality Law Based...
- Rick Santorum To Glenn Beck: 'There Is No Such Thing As Global Warming,' 'Drill Everywhere' (VIDEO)
- Misguided Mission: Harrisburg, Pa. Mayor Leads Prayer And Fasting To Balance The Budget
- John Pilger on Brainwashing the polite, professional and British way
- My Faith: Why I don't sing the 'Star Spangled Banner'
- How I brought down the Nuclear Industry in my Country and how you can do it in yours CrisisMaven's Blog
- FIFA Women's World Cup -- Are You Watching It?
- Wisconsin justice accuses colleague of choking her
- A decade on, no clear answers in Afghanistan
- Citizen Kushner
- In Minot, N.D., Flood Waters Stop Rising
- Investigators Look for Clues in Wreckage of Amtrak Crash
- City Critic: Could You Pipe Down? My Ears Thank You
- First a Gold Rush, Then the Lawyers
- Heads Up: Provincial Eating in Beijing
- Bridge Comes to San Francisco With a Made-in-China Label
- Atop TV Sets, a Power Drain Runs Nonstop
- Chinese Dissident Hu Jia Is Released From Jail
- Mexico 4, U.S. 2: In an Early 2-0 Hole, Mexico Storms Back to Win the Gold Cup
- For World Cup Host Germany, Diversity Is the Goal
- Drilling Down: Insiders Sound an Alarm Amid a Natural Gas Rush
- Mexcio 4, U.S. 2: Mexico Rallies to Beat U.S. in Gold Cup Final
- Bits: Hacking Group Says It Is Ending Spree
- The Caucus: Romney Leads in Iowa Poll
- Catch That Reference? Therell Be a Quiz
- In Medicine, New Isnt Always Improved
- Mets 14, Rangers 5: Two Touchdowns Worth of Offense for the Mets
- A Construction Boom in Gazas Lingering Ruins
- Wisconsin Judge Said to Have Attacked Colleague
- Prominent Chinese Dissident Hu Jia Is Freed From Jail
- Yankees 8, Rockies 3: Sabathia Is All Yankees Need in Win Over Rockies
- Diplomatic Memo: Taking a Risk With Taliban Negotiations, Even if the Talks Are Real This Time
- A Gangsters Gal Was Loyal to the End of Life on the Run
- As a Source of Tennis Stars, Africa Runs Dry
- Exemptions Were Key to Vote on Gay Marriage
- At Clerks Offices, Girding for More Weddings
- Job Jugglers, on the Tightrope
- German E.Coli Sickens 8 in France
- Bitter Feud Between Top Iraqi Leaders Brings Government to a Standstill
- Downgrading Skype and Silver Lake to 'Evil'
- What You Learned About Static Electricity Is Wrong
- New Uncontacted Group Confirmed in Brazil
- 10 Reasons to Be Stoked True Blood Is Back
- Righthaven Says it Owns News Articles It's Suing Over -- for Real This Time
- First 4G Android Tablet With Netflix Launches on Outdated OS
- Viral Video Mad Men Rhett and Link Make TV Gold on Commercial Kings
- Geeky Game Lets You Golf on Saturn's Moons
- Valve's Team Fortress 2 Goes 'Free to Play'
- Wheels of Steel DJ App Puts HTML5 Decks in Your Browser
- Infiniti Hybrid Is a Green Sedan for Silver Foxes
- Why Nokia's N9 Smartphone Is Set Up for Failure
- Travel Blogger Broke-Ass Stuart Brings Cheap Thrills to TV
- Dinosaurs Had Mammal-Hot Blood
- Contest: Pick al-Qaida's New Name
- VW Adds Autopilot, Says Keep Your Eyes On the Road
- Navy Vows to Fight for Its Superlaser, Hypersonic Gun
- E. coli: Some Answers, Many Questions Still
- June 27, 1898: Down to the Sea in Ships, and Then Some
- June 24, 1947: They Came From ... Outer Space?
- Blind Runner Starts Off on 100-Mile Ultramarathon
- Alt Text: After Duke Nukem PR Fail, Terrible Games Are Fair Game
- LulzSec Releases Arizona Police Documents
- LulzSec Hacker Says He's Never Felt Safer
- Ink-redible Dress Made Out of Vibrating Pen Nibs
- Hidden Blades, Glowing Scorpions and Bug Genitalia: Great Science Images From the American Museum of...
- Video: NASA Robot Hovers Autonomously in Infrared
- Hulu Plus Hits Android, One Handful of Devices at a Time
- Ren Ng Shares His Photographic Vision: Shoot Now, Focus Later
- Minecraft Modders Make Epic Tribute in Zelda Adventure
- Ask Slashdot: Stepping Sideways Into Programming?
- KDE 4.7 RC Is Here: GRUB2 Integration, KWin Mobile
- Citi Hackers Got Away With $2.7 Million
- Sony Develops Technology To Hack Your Hand
- The Intentional Flooding of America's Heartland
- UK Hacker Ryan Cleary Has Asperger's Syndrome, Court Told
- Afghans Build Open Source Internet From Trash
- Head of ChronoPay Arrested In Moscow
- LulzSec Announces That It Is Done
- Asteroid To Pass Near Earth On Monday
- Off-Duty Police Officer Steals iPad From TSA Checkpoint
- Is Final Cut Pro X Apple's Biggest Mistake In Years?
- EVE Online Players Rage, Protest Over Microtransactions
- Could Wikipedia Become a Supercomputer?
- Proposing a Model For Locally Imposed Net Neutrality
- Long Now Clock Advances With Bezos Cash
- Two More Google Software Dogs Go To Heaven
- Record-Seeking Bloodhound SSC Goes Partially Open Source
- New Process Allows Fuel Cells To Run On Coal
- Ask Slashdot: CS Degree Without Gen-Ed Requirements?
- Winklevoss Twins To Continue Fighting Facebook
- Moon Dust Back In NASA's Hands
- Conficker Blamed In $72M Scareware Ring
- WIPO Talks May Portend Sweeping Broacast-Based Copyright
- UK Sticks With Nuclear Power
- Telstra Fears LulzSec Attacks, Hesitates On Internet Filter
- Google and MIT Enable Task Transfer Among Devices
- Apple Releases iOS 5 Beta 2 For Developers
- E-Voting Reform In an Out Year?
- Power Grid Change May Disrupt Clocks
- Report: Skype and investor Silver Lake screwed employees out of stock options
- HP readies 7" tab
- Broccoli treehouse
- Snappy answers to freaky job-interview questions
- Locus Award winners
- TSA asked 95 year old woman in a wheelchair in terminal stage of leukemia to remove adult diaper for pat-down
- LulzSec dumps what they claim is "final" release: "50 Days of Lulz"
- "Hot News" doctrine gets a body-blow
- Great aunt Kathleen was an automaton
- Solar-powered 3D sand-printer
- Seagull steals video camera, thereby creating seagullcam
- Buddy Holly's first-ever recording, from 1949
- Wilco's Solid Sound Festival under way in Massachusetts
- Alex Jones: "The DMT elves want the elites to kill us all."
- Apple 2 Orchestra streaming live from Machine Project in LA today, with Jason Torchinsky
- They Might Be Giants launches Cat Video Contest judged by John Hodgman
- Automatic TV ad, 1957
- Branch Holder for making stick-swords
- New York legislature says "I do" to same-sex marriage (big photo gallery)
- ... And just one more thing
- Hackers publish "private" Tony Blair info
- Cellphone from bin Laden raid links al Qaeda to Pakistan's intelligence agency
- NTSB report blames cellphone, laptop distraction for "Duck Boat" incident that killed 2, injured 26
- Bin Laden wanted a marketing makeover for al Qaeda, compound documents show
- Gawker chats up someone identified as a LulzSec member
- Survey: Nine out of ten businesses have had a data breach in the past year
- Lulz Logs Leaked
- How to hack the New York Times paywall
- Russia: head of online payments company arrested over cyber-attack on rival
- Bikefest tattoo slideshow starts with "Yeah, I could do that", quickly goes to WTF
- There is a 99.69503341784% chance that the Lulzsec hacker is autistic
- Turn your goddamned phone off on my plane or I'm throwing it out the window
- JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LIONFISH. GET IN THE BOAT
- 130-year-old Billy The Kid just got away with stealing $2.3 million from billionaire
- Nice beaver
- Photoshop this link
- Global warming may be making the Sahara turn green again. Change we can believe in
- The California city of El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula wonders why...
- Wait, are you telling me that a cop caused an accident and HE actually got the ticket?
- At least one is confirmed dead at funeral
- Meet Yoda, the world's ugliest damn dog, uglier than the last ugliest damn dog
- First, they banned dogs on the beach, and we said nothing. Then they banned thongs on the beach, and we...
- The only winning move is not to play
- Want to say hi to Tom on Myspace? Visit him on his Facebook page
- If you have a cell phone tower in your back yard, please refrain from shooting at the guys wearing hard hats
- Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Annoy gramps and you'll be picking bits of fender from between...
- Two suspicious items found inside Borders Bookstore in Denver .... customers, bombs
- Florence Henderson's affair with former NYC Mayor John Lindsay finally gives insight into why she was so...
- News: Standout HS basketball player critical after plane crash. Fark: This is his second plane crash and it...
- Photoshop this big boy welcoming a wave
- Man robs same dollar store twice in one week. Police believe he walked away with at least $100 in cash
- Suspicious fire destroys dance school. Police tell suspects to put their jazz hands where they can see them
- Neglecting to refrigerate soda is no big deal. Neglecting to refrigerate bodies is something else altogether
- Bachmann says poll shows Iowa voters are taking her seriously - USA Today
- Afghans step up as U.S. troops withdraw: Karzai - YAHOO!
- ADDING and REPLACING Popeyes Launches Louisiana Leaux Better-for-You Alternatives Program with Celebration...
- Residents help neighbors in flooded Minot - Los Angeles Times
- Doubts over Chavez's health spur successor talk - CBS News
- Google Fights Perception It Doesn't Do Enough to Support Gays - PC World
- Greeks Prefer Fiscal Pain to Hazards of Default, Survey Shows - Bloomberg
- Home Depot accused of violating Buy American Act - Associated Press
- Jurrjens wins 10th game of the season, Braves rout Padres - TSN
- Alexander earns split-decision win against Matthyse in 10-round junior welterweight bout - Washington Post
- Experts Predict Slight Changes in Souris River Level - FOX News
- Widow of al Qaeda leader sentenced in Iraq - CNN
- Wisconsin justice accuses colleague of choking her - Associated Press
- Billy the Kid image sells for more than $2M - USA Today
- Hiker finds bodies of 6 climbers in French Alps killed in apparent mountain accident - Washington Post
- African leaders discuss Libya truce efforts - YAHOO!
- Souris River nears peak In Minot - msnbc.com
- Prominent Chinese Dissident Hu Jia Is Released From Jail - New York Times
- Generous residents help neighbors in flooded Minot - Forbes
- Agencies working to preserve Chillicothe area's vacant homes, prevent blight - Chillico Gazette
- Tory member found dead at Glastonbury - YAHOO!
- Whale's odyssey sheds light on climate change, scientists say - msnbc.com
- Chinese premier visits Shakespeare's birthplace - Forbes
- Romney, Bachmann Lead in 2012 Iowa Caucus Poll - ABC News
- Chinese premier visits Shakespeare's birthplace - CNBC
- Board of Ed in Galion discusses drug testing - Bucyrus Telegraph Forum
- Minot, North Dakota Floods: Community Comes Together - ABC News
- Intelligence Shift Shows Change in Afghan War Plans - FOX News
- For gays, cheers and doubts about marriage - CNN
- Crowds protest Ala. immigration law - USA Today
- Sock It To 'Em: Dating Site Finds America's Messiest Drawers
- Lady Gaga Is A Man (And 9 Other Rock Myths & Rumors)
- (VIDEO) Sharks Jumps Surfer
- Norma Stitz, Woman With World's Biggest Natural Breasts: 'I'm Human Like Everybody Else' (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Burglar On Mission 'From God'
- Woman Dies At Her Own Funeral
- 6 Shocking Ways Robots Are Already Becoming Human
- Fired IT Guy Sticks Porn Into CEO's PowerPoint Presentation
- Kim Kardashian X-Rayed Her Butt
- Homeless Man Who Inherited Fortune Is MIA
- Zombie Warning Hits Kentucky
- PHOTOS: 7 Weirdest Monuments In The World (PHOTOS)
- Porta-Potty Peeping Tom Busted, According To Cops
- Artist Miru Kim Sees The World -- Naked (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- IS THIS BIGFOOT'S FACE?
- NY WWII Vet Marries For 1st Time At 99; Bride's 86
- Amazon's 10 Most Disgusting Products
- 12 Coolest Pieces of Pothole Art
- 5 Crazy Street Performers (Who Happened To Be Geniuses)
- Vietnamese Man With 176-lb. Tumor Asks For Your Help
- California's Surfing Madonna Removed
- The Last Time This Guy Took A Bath, Nixon Was In The White House
- The Highly Questionable History Of Douche Ads
- Man Wins Spelling Bee At 58
- Dentures Returned From Beyond The Grave
- Doll-Hoarding Grandmother Forced To Face Facts
- WATCH: 'Heming Way' Author Decries Loss Of 'Cartoon Character' Masculinity
- Phantom Time: Were The Middle Ages Just A Historical Conspiracy Theory?
- World's Biggest Bitch
- Swiss Cat Thief Has A Thing For Undies
- Sources: C'mon, Just Give Us The Goddamn Pulitzer Already
- Magazine: This Hairpin Turn Near Pulitzer HQ: Why It Would Be A Shame If A Committee Member Were To Lose...
- Tireless, Hardworking Reporter Has Already Won Greatest Prize Of All
- American Voices: 'Onion' Snubbed By Pulitzers
- Opinion: If The Onion Is Not Awarded A Pulitzer Prize Within The Next Year, I Will Murder 50 People (by An...
- Statshot: How Much Of The Reporting In This Issue Is Worthy Of Recognition By An Organization That Presents...
- [video] Lazy, Illiterate Pulitzer Board Should At Least Be Able To Watch This Fucking Video Recap
- [audio] Bakery's Closing Nets Man Ton Of Free Eclairs
- Look At It: It's Goddamn Beautiful
- Mother Of Slaying Victim Glad It Was Onion Reporter Who Knocked On Her Door Half An Hour After Funeral
- Top This
- Infographic: Onion Ignored By Pulitzer Committee
- American Voices: Millions Have Never Read The Onion
- Investigation Exposes eBay User For Selling Fake Pulitzer Medals
- Reporter Spends Month Undercover In Mass Grave
- [audio] Big Happy Train Coming Down The Tracks
- Son Of Edward R. Murrow Says Father Real Dirtbag Compared To Onion Reporters
- American Voices: Too Much Integrity?
- AIDS Baby Lays Tiny Hand In Palm Of 'Onion' Reporter
- Almost No One Noticing Officials Doing Corrupt Thing
- Investigation Finds Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 3 Of 76 Murders
- [audio] City Councilman From The Future Warns Against Building 12th Avenue Rec Center
- Angela Merkel Opens Up To The Only Newspaper She Trusts
- American Voices: Onion Continues To Touch Millions
- News Report On Wartime Atrocity Even More Powerful For Its Brevity
- Letters To The Editor: Watch Out
- Prick Veterinarian Keeps Dachshund Waiting In Empty Lobby For 45 Minutes
- Another Boxing Hall Of Fame Induction Ends With Everyone Punching Each Other
- Partygoer Gets Thoughtful
- Man With Broken Foot Plunged Into World Of Human Kindness, Caring
- Five Best Desktop Calendaring Applications [Hive Five]
- Embrace Major Life Changes to Grow and Evolve [Self Improvement]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager [Video]
- Keep Wine in the Closet for Best Flavor and Freshness [Household]
- Stick the Landing to Jump from Roof to Roof Safely [Survival]
- Join a Coffee CSA for Fresh Beans on Your Doorstep Every Month [Coffee]
- Wi-Fi Network Backup Manager Saves and Restores Your Wi-Fi Configuration [Downloads]
- This DIY Projector Screen is Perfect For Backyard Film Festivals [DIY]
- Top 10 Ways to Save Money with Your Smartphone [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Do Your Homework Before Shopping to Avoid Car Sales Tricks [Saving Money]
- Basics of Photography: Editing Images in Post [Night School]
- Dark Wood Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Hulu Commercials, Sluggish Macs, and Dropbox Referrals [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- iOS 5 Beta 2 Is Now Available for Download [Ios]
- Zetro Brings Windows 8's Metro-Style Interface to Windows 7 [Downloads]
- MagicPrefs Gives Your MacBook Trackpad (and other Multitouch Peripherals) Custom Multitouch Gestures...
- Daily App Deals: Stay on Top of Important Tasks with Dunnit! for iPhone, Now Free [Deals]
- DrawerDecor Is Like Custom Made Suits For Your Utensils [Stuff We Like]
- How to Bypass the New York Times Paywall In Three Seconds, Zero Hacking Required [Video]
- Prox Launches Applications, Silences Your Android Phone Without You Even Touching It [Video]
- Apple Releases 10.6.8 Update with Mac App Store Improvements, Bug Fixes, and Possible Graphics Improvements...
- Make a Camera Glide Strap for Quick and More Stabile Shooting [DIY]
- Proximity Runs Scripts on Your Mac When Bluetooth Devices Are Near or Far [Downloads]
- Create Short Aliases for Frequently Accessed Pages by Telling Chrome They're Search Engines [Time Saver]
- Stave Off Distractions with a Send-Only Email Account [Email]
- Weekend Writer Wanted [Announcements]
- What Kind of Maintenance Do I Need to Do on My Windows PC? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Quizzle Gives You a Free Credit Score and Credit Report [Credit]
- Adaptive UI: Mobile vs Tablet
- Introduction To Apache Tomcat 7
- Late Static Binding
- Windows 8 will (probably) not deprecate C++ and .NET in favor of HTML5
- How PARC wants to reinvent the Internet
- Flag Argument
- Displaying PDF Files in WP7 Mango
- W3Fools A W3Schools Intervention
- node.js coming to Windows, Azure with official Microsoft support
- How Eclipse Remus can be used for Task-Management
- Spring Social 1.0.0.RC1 Released
- SocketStream: A Real-Time Web Framework for Node.js
- Hyperproductive JSF 2.0 with Ed Burns at Jazoon
- Java 7 Objects-Powered Compact Equals
- Is Google App Engine An Enterprise Solution?
- Windows Authentication with Apache Tomcat
- Lisa Crispin Outlines Top Agile Testing And Development Tips -- Application Development Trends
- The Dawn Chapel Web Comic - Firefox has crashed
- Why Software Development Will Never be Engineering
- Eclipse 4.1 Application Platform A platform for anyone: SWT, Swing, JavaFX
- .NET vNext ? Please welcome the XAML platform team to Windows!
- Announcing my first e-book "AWK One-Liners Explained"
- Rick Ross, DZone founder, spams DZone users
- Scala/Mustache: Creating a comma separated list
- Strange initialization
- Tutorials: Android Essentials
- Arduino Cookbook - A Review
- A deep-dive in functional Scala: The Essence of the Iterator Pattern
- How to handle 5.2 Performance and Resource Management issue on WP7
- Kelly Lamb's Skull Chandelier
- Dozer The Goldendoodle Joins Maryland Half Marathon
- Dozer the Marathon Dog
- Silent Hill Nurse Cake
- Cymbal Strike at 1,000 Frames Per Second
- Elephant Paper Clip Holder
- Conveniently, Evidence from Bigfoot-Hunting Expo
- First Fashion Show in Full 3D Holograph
- Sgt. Reckless, the Korean War Hero Horse
- Gravedate.com: Love for the Living-Impaired
- 2010 Saw Record Extreme Weather
- Yoda Named World's Ugliest Dog
- Irish Dancer Dog
- Darth Vader Riding a My Little Pony Cake
- Psychologist: Stupidity Is Contagious
- Should I Change My Password
- Puppy Playing Bowser
- BioShock's Rapture In LEGO
- How to Avoid Getting Hit by a Train
- The Most Awesomely Geeky Tattoo Ever
- The Amazing Imitating Lyrebird
- Seagull Swipes Camera
- Solar-Powered 3D Printer that Prints Glass
- This Week at Neatorama
- New York Rainbow
- Lights Over Poznan
- Broccoli Tree House
- The World's Fastest Guitar Player
- Fairy Swatter
- 100 Acres of Pizza Served Daily in the US
- Mona Lisa Made of 3,604 Cups of Coffee
- Personal Hydrofoil
- Celebrity-Shaped Popsicles
- Mickey Mouse Says: Doctors Are Always Right!
- Crazy Berlin Street Art
- 8-Bit Version of Rebecca Black's "Friday"
- Jeffery Harrell on Whats Wrong With Final Cut Pro X
- OS X Safe, yet horribly insecure All that is wrong with the world
- Native style momentum scrolling to arrive in iOS 5 Johan Brook
- Free HTML / CSS for type & palette proposals Blog Elliot Jay Stocks
- Hacker CS is the Khan Academy of computer science.
- FAQ about the recent FBI raid (Pinboard Blog)
- Oblong Has Built The Future Of Computing. Ive Seen It. Used It. Its Beautiful.
- Kind of Bloop: An 8-Bit Tribute to Miles Davis' Kind of Blue
- Inside LulzSec: Chatroom logs shine a light on the secretive hackers | Technology | guardian.co.uk
- The History of Dialogue: Other People's Papers
- Making a 'Ponyo' or putt-putt boat | John Graham-Cumming
- HTML5 Visibility API & Page Pre-Rendering - igvita.com
- How to Make a Clock Run for 10,000 Years | Gadget Lab| Wired.com
- Little Big Details
- EXPOSED: The iMac disaster that almost was | Scoopertino
- The Current State of HTML5 Forms Wufoo
- Is 190 Bowery the Greatest Real-Estate Coup of All Time? -- New York Magazine
- Latvians Arrested in Scareware Scam - NYTimes.com
- Aero press on Vimeo
- OmniFocus Forum FAQ - The Omni Group Forums
- Why the philosophical father of libertarianism gave up on the movement he inspired. - By Stephen Metcalf -...
- Estro - jQuery Ken Burns & swipe effect slider plugin - by pixelentity - Example 1
- Learning Canvas: Making a Snake Game | CSS-Tricks
- Subtle Patterns | High quality patterns for your next web project
- A Brief History of the Corporation: 1600 to 2100
- How to Actually Make Text Look Interesting: Minimalist Web Design Space
- Michele Bachmann's Holy War | Rolling Stone Politics
- Weiner and 'Miserable-Looking' Huma Abedin Get Baskin Robbins [Sightings]
- On Gay Marriage, Bachmann Sounding Sane, Bishops Being a Pain [Polidicks]
- James Bond, Rachel Weisz Secretly Get Straight-Married [Gossip Roundup]
- Lulzsec's Brief Reign of Media-Hyped Terror Ends [Hackers]
- Window Smudges Could be Bigfoot's, Says Paranormal Group [Video]
- Accused Shoplifter Demonstrates Least-Effective Way to Evade Cops [Crime]
- CNN's Nick Charles Dies [Rip]
- What's Wrong With These Covers? [Journalism]
- Beloved TV Mom Caught Crabs From Old NYC Mayor [Polidicks]
- Is Qaddafi Ready to Make a Deal? [Fingers Crossed]
- Wanted: Murder Suspect With Unusual Enhancement [Crime]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- 'Bitch'-Destroying Justice Allegedly Grabbed Fellow Justice's Neck [Justice]
- Even Gay Marriage Requires Super-Rich Libertarians [Politics]
- Watch Police in Rochester Waste Taxpayer Money [Video]
- Kim Kardashian X-Rays Her Ass, Conspiracies Still Abound [Gossip Roundup]
- Tony Blair Gets Hacked, Address Book Published [Hackers]
- New Yorkers Take to the Streets to Celebrate Gay Marriage Vote [Photos]
- New York Sen. Tom Duane's Moving Speech for Marriage Equality [Video]
- New York Passes Gay Marriage [Breaking]
- New York State Senate Votes on Gay Marriage [Breaking]
- New York State Senate to Vote on Gay Marriage Tonight [Breaking]
- Comment of the Day: A Personal Trainer Won't Make You Skinny [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Study Reveals Why People Who Grew Up in Cities Are Crazy [Science]
- Here's a Helpful Chart of Global Cocaine Prices [Drugs]
- Everything About Michaele Salahi's Musical Debut Is Depressing [Video]
- How Much Is 'Struggling Guy' In Mitt Romney's Ad Really Struggling? [Video]
- Russell Simmons Cannot Stop Being Nice to Bad People [The Rich]
- Tommy Chong, Drug War Flack Have Comical Marijuana Debate [Video]
|Huntsman Steps Into the Republican Vacuum|
|Screw MTV: Tea Party Makes Own Show About Unwed...|
|Weekly Address: Strengthening America by...|
|Cuomo's Presidential Moment Forms Contrast With...|
|Prosser's History With Fellow Female Justices|
|Huntsman: Issues Not Religion Will Decide GOP Race|
|CT Gov. Dannel Malloy on the long view of...|
|Telling War Stories|
wall street j.
|French Banks Submit Plan for Greek Debt Rollover|
|Hacker Group LulzSec Says It's Disbanding|
|Stigmatized Properties: Does the Market Have a...|
|Freakonomics Radio, Hour-long Episode 4: The...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How Toyota Pulls Improvement from the Front Line|
|The $32,000 Startup|
|Nike Write The Future Wins Film Grand Prix At...|
|The Incredible Sinking Bubble (Debating the...|
|The IEA consulted Saudi Arabia, China and India...|
|Why Google Health Really FailedIts About The Money|
|In The War Over Tech IPOs, The New York Stock...|
|How Consumer Technology & User-Generated...|
|How To Control Your Laptop With Your Eyeballs:...|
|Radar's top stories: June 20-24, 2011|
|Staples Offers Free Business Card Printing|
|The bizarre musical instruments behind classic...|
|Geeky-Links: 24 June 2011|
|Top 10 Ways To Save Money With Your Smartphone|
|[Video] Jason Segal and the Pic That Inspired...|
|Week in gaming: sim games, Game of Thrones,...|
|Employment Site Monster Starting a Network on...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iMovie '08 Was Originally Called 'First Cut',...|
|Hacking Group Says It Is Ending Spree|
|Skype for iPad coming next week?|
|Weekly Daily Giz Wiz 1320: Mini CES|
|Hacking movie WarGames set for remake|
|Things to Do this Weekend|
|Great moments in journalism: Are you a flake?|
|How Did 2011 Go So Wrong?|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Peering into the Past: Camera Looks Inside...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|6 Bizarre Incidents that Prove God Hates Sports|
|Lemur Rides A Tortoise Train|
|The First World Problems Rap|
|"Internet Maintenance" Wallpaper|
|Al Capone revolver sells for 67,250 at auction|
|The Salton Sea Revisited|
|Roof Jumping FAIL|
|Elton John And George Michael End Their 7-Year...|
|Lemur Rides The Tortoise Train|
|GIF: Wut?! Iz Usin a Koastur!|
|Pictures: Ancient "Solar Boat"...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|To discover the point of sleep, scientists...|
|How to Shoot Sporting Clays|
|Duct Tape and PVC Kayak|
|How To Get In Front Of A Cheating Issue|
|Top 5 Kinect Hacks|
|Pacific Plankton Crosses to Atlantic...Thanks...|
|Boil water in nanotubes to pop open drug...|
|Kanagawa Kinetic Coffee Table|
|Weekend Links: Bizarre Musical Instruments|
|The Eightburst Nebula is one of the strangest...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|N.D. Residents Coping With Historic Floods|
|350 million adults have diabetes: Study reveals...|
|This Week in the Future, June 20-24, 2011|
|JR On Houston Street [Pics]|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 06.26.11: A...|
|Free Prestashop and WordPress E-Commerce Theme:...|
|Pano candle holders|
|Designers Accord Town Hall Bristol, UK: June...|
|War of the Worlds|
|Gallery: Cha Jong-Ryes Woodworked Landscapes|
|Crystal Castles: 15 Glittering Glass Buildings|
|International Design Ideas Competition for...|
|Lesson No. 45 in be more specific|
|Colorful Correspondence: Using Smart Color...|
|Lipton Exclusive Collection|
|4 Ways to Shift From Hard Work to Effortless...|
|More Efficient Emails|
|Ask Unclutterer: How can I disguise workout...|
|In Medicine, New Isnt Always Improved|
|6 Money Lessons for My College-Aged Daughter|
|Giving Asparagus an Italian Accent|
|Guess Which Celebrity Was Spotted Leaving Yoga...|
|London for Less|
|12 Ways to Flirt Without Saying a Word|
|Google in trouble? The FTC investigates charges...|
|Herbed Soda Bread|
|Bronzer and the Fair Gal|
|Kick of the Spider Woman [The Big Picture]|
|7 Laser Cut Garments|
|If you speak French, here's the trailer for...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Footloose - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Jamie Foxx is Tarantino's...|
|The Coen Bros. New Script is Based on the 60s...|
|Indie Trailer Sunday: Czech Rotoscope B&W Film...|
|Justin Bieber Delivers on Obama's Photo Promise|
|Tracy Morgan at the mic in N.Y.|
|Kim Kardashian X-Rays Her Ass, Conspiracies...|
|Fast & Furious 6 will Powerslide into...|
|Wiz Khalifa, Ice Cube, Lupe Fiasco Mix It Up At...|
|Coldplay, Tinie Tempah Warm Up Glastonbury...|
|Cultural Exchange: Shyne goes from New York to...|
the big picture
|Obama: US troop withdrawal to begin|
|Embedded in Afghanistan|
|New York Photos of the Week: June 18 June 24|
|Sunday, 26 Jun 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Iraq and Elsewhere|
|Schizophonic - the look|
|***bayard : bomboland|
|Comic for June 26, 2011|