- AAAWWW YYYEEEAAA NNNAASSSAAA
- Not sure if loading... [FIXED]
- TIL PornHub.com is the 69th largest website by unique visitors.
- This was growing on my friends ceiling. ON HER CEILING MIND YOU.
- I swear it has only been 10 minutes...
- Shitty construction work
- Amazing space warping gameplay prototype that I could totally see Valve absorbing into a Portal 3, or...
- morning reddit, here's my buddy planking a hooters girl.
- Wisdom From Bruce Lee
- Hey Reddit, I know how you love spiders. Here is one of the Golden Orb Weavers from the lab I work in where...
- I call this Angry ][e
- Just some guys attending the first space shuttle showing
- Hipster Physicist
- It's turtle time.
- Not sure if...
- Corporations are lobbying against a regulation that would require them to publish executive-worker wage ratios
- During Bush Presidency, Current GOP Leaders Voted 19 Times To Increase Debt Limit By $4 Trillion Without...
- Son, I am not disappoint.
- A Tribute to Ryan Dunn from his friends
- Super Mario dies on the cover of his first home console game.
- when looking at stuff on the NEW page [GIF]
- Every. Fucking. Time.
- 3D printer using the sun and sand
- Gentleman smokes salvia... promptly excuses himself from the building.
- I took a photo of my housemate's cat. Leon [The Professional].
- Would Reddit be interested in a "how-to" sort of guide to prison life?
- Meg Griffin?
- A Candy Heart
- IAmA 13 year old with brain cancer AMA
- Friend issued a challenge, not so sure I want to win.
- The Color of Money (Also Known As Green)
- Another Good Way to Start the Summer
- How Come Presidential Candidates Never Use Philip Glass Music For Their Theme Song?
- The Decay That Dare Not Speak Its Name (or, Year 38 in the Life of a Shortstop)
- Success Hinges on the Party
- Some Very Funny Women (But Boy Are They Dark)
- What Kind of World Is This? Now You Can't Even Cheat Properly?
- So Then the Merchant of Venice Was His Dealer?
- Just Curious About a Legal Principle...
- Bestsellers Are Books That Sell the Best
- A Way to Start the Summer
- But What Will We Do With the MIT Fight Song? "Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine; 3.14159"?
- If You Think a Box Score Is Hard To Read...
- Do You Know One American Voter Who Really Wants To See An Exciting Presidential Race?
- Lies, Some Sex and Maybe Even a Little Love
- Dying Is Easy. Comedy Is Hard. Now Try Both Together.
- The Funniest Movie Ever Made
- Men Are Absolutely Not in Denial
- Really Going Out On a Limb
- Every Now and Then, A True Revolutionary Comes Along
- Ever Now and Then, A True Revolutionary Comes Along
- My Favorite Trend Story of the Day
- Almost $1 Billion So NASA Can Get Laid
- Delta May Want To Re-Think This One
- Actually, the Past Did Not Happen in Black and White
- Real Versus Imagined
- (Tennis) String Theory
- You Want Rich? For These Guys, We Need to Come Up With a New Word
- I have cancer: Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez has operation to remove tumour
- Proof: Super Mario Dies On The Cover Of His First Home Console Game
- Minnesota government shuts down
- Minn. Government Shuts Down As Budget Talks Fail : NPR
- Mind-blowing Fight Club poster. (HINT: Tilt your screen back)
- Case against Strauss-Kahn near collapse
- Three Florida High School Students Die After Being Hypnotized By Their School Principal
- To the Limit
- Authorities say body found in public pool went undetected for days
- Tim Geithner Considers Leaving Treasury Job
- WiFi 'napping' doubles phone battery life
- How Airplanes Can Make It Rain
- How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse Using Science
- Stream Torrents in Your Web Browser With Magic Player
- The joy of comfort sex
- No deal: Union head says NBA locks out players...(video)
- The Magic of Hollywood: Where Do Your Favorite Shows Really Take Place?
- Fed's Massive Stimulus Had Little Impact: Greenspan
- Where the Magic Happens in the US (MAP)
- Social Networking Showdown: 8 Facebook Features Google+ Doesn't Have (Yet)
- Russian court bans Scientology literature, calls it extremist
- Porsche is developing a system for a Self-driving car, no pedal pressing needed
- Premature evacuation-->Huma Abedin taking time off from Weiner, job
- Freelance Whales - Starring [Video]
- How Phones Get Phished [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Samsung Doubles Speed of microSD Card for Smartphones
- Ray Harryhausen Turns 91! What are his best Stop-motion Moments?
- How to Survive the Fallout Apocalypse
- LAPD Asks Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian To Tweet About 405 Closure
- Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg doesnt put on a happy face in his Google+ profile
- Zynga Files For IPO
- LIVE UPDATES: Minnesota State Government Prepares To Shut Down
- GOP Candidates Pledge Allegiance To Kingmakers To Avoid Dealbreakers
- FREED AFTER TEN YEARS OF HELL
- Prosecutors Reportedly Agree To DSK's Release
- 10 Cities Where Government Is Hiring
- Mitt Romney Flip-Flops On Claim That Obama Hurt Economy
- Illinois Closes Death Row
- Baby Einstein Disputes Claims That Product Doesn't Make Kids Smarter
- Obama Picks Fight With Republicans Over Taxes
- China Reportedly Investigating Offshore Oil Spills
- Restrictive Kansas Abortion Law Challenged In Federal Court
- Pope Demands Global Response To High Food Prices
- Jon Stewart: Halperin Gaffe 'One Of The Greatest Things I've Ever Seen'
- NBA Locks Out Players
- New Race To The Top Program Details Released
- Hugo Chavez Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Case Reportedly Near Collapse
- Feds Won't Give Assurance On Medical Marijuana
- Ohio Governor Signs Bill Allowing Concealed Guns Into Bars
- Planned Parenthood Scores Victory In South Dakota
- GOP Congressman Set To Launch Presidential Exploratory Committee
- Kansas Abortion Clinics Face Shutdown Risk
- FEC Rules Congressmen Can't Solicit Unlimited Money For Super PACs
- WATCH: No Fireworks For Some And What 'Boggles The Mind'
- Media Covers Health Care Reform Like It's A Political Horse Race
- JPMorgan Really Wants A Tax Holiday
- Iraq, Afghanistan Medals Undergoing Changes To Reflect Long Wars
- SEC Routinely Exempts Companies From Rules Without Adequate Follow-Up, Says Report
- How Multiple Diseases Affect Breast Cancer Survival Rates
- Dooce goes to Bangladesh and all she got was grief
- A news segment from 1986 explaining the possibilities of computer music
- Little Shop of Horrors closed (but not for renovation)
- Illustrated recipes
- Hopes for prohibition's end - up in smoke.
- Clock Blockers
- More Google than you require
- Video Game Industry Noire
- Gay Marriage
- Cos I like you so much better when you're naked! I like ME so much better when you're naked!
- Grumpy Wizards make toxic brew for the Evil Queen and Jack
- Literally Awesome!
- Explore Minnesota... some other time
- No Deportation for Henry Velandia, Yet
- Simple Symbols
- Avastin and the power of hope
- Can I Get Some Pockets Or Something?
- "A pop version of the song was done, featuring a mess of big name artists..."
- I'm, like, a true American.
- The Post-American World
- "Get out. Do something. Make something. That's good stuff.""
- How many of these apply to MeFites?
- Why the NYT still rules
- Unfortunately for Freddie, he has fallen in love with you
- "A two-piece band called Gillian Welch" releases its first new album since 2003
- NYC Street Photography
- Everything you eat is waste, but swallowing is easy when it has no taste.
- The Ray Harryhausen Creature List.
- Any Way The Wind Blows
- Did he get fired for using the word dick, or for calling the president a dick?
- The Bully of Toulon
- Catholics in Crisis
- The Life and Death of The American Spectator
- Ciscos Big Bet on New Songdo: Creating Cities From Scratch
- Married, With Infidelities
- Mr. X
- Runaway Money
- Letter from Liberia
- Larger Than Real Life
- The Art of the Essay No. 1: E. B. White
- The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon I: the Report of our Secret Commission
- A Mans Nightmare Made Real
- The Lost City of Z
- The Odds of That
- The Spam Factorys Dirty Secret
- The Hardest Cases: When Children Die, Justice Can Be Elusive
- Im Gonna Need You to Fight Me on This
- The Fugitive Guru of Barsana Dham
- Hogs Wild
- Looking for Someone
- Straight Mans Burden
- The Road to Gay Marriage in New York
- A Touch of Eden
- The Chosen One
- Rocking The Most Hated Brand In America
- A Free Man in LA
- Mark of a Murderer
- A sea of red and white greets William and Kate on Canada Day - Globe and Mail
- Strauss-Kahn freed from house arrest, case 'not over' - Channel News Asia
- Kahn to get bail as sex - The Sun
- Djokovic makes Wimbledon final, gets No. 1 ranking - Newsday (subscription)
- Progeria Studies Shed Light On Rare Premature Aging Disorder - Huffington Post
- Treasury reaffirms Aug. 2 debt ceiling deadline - CNN (blog)
- Why Google's up after losing Nortel patent bid - MarketWatch (blog)
- Novak Djokovic v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga: Serbian crowned new world No 1 after ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Strauss-Kahn free from house arrest; charges stand - Houston Chronicle
- RIM, Apple, others win Nortel patents for $4.5 bln - MarketWatch
- Bienvenue en Quebec! As William and Kate arrive in Montreal, we explore the ... - Daily Mail
- Canada Day drawing crowds from coast to coast - CBC.ca
- Strauss-Kahn free from house arrest; charges stand - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Hugo Chavez's continued absence risks 'unprecedented political crisis' in ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- 25 take citizenship oath as Duke and Duchess look on - Toronto Star
- Source: DSK will be released without bail - Newsday (subscription)
- InterDigital Rallies Following Strong Nortel Patent Auction - Forbes (blog)
- AP source: DA to agree to release of Strauss-Kahn - Forbes
- End of the line for Nortel - Montreal Gazette
- AP source: DA to agree to release of Strauss-Kahn - Houston Chronicle
- US Treasury warns of crisis absent debt limit deal - Reuters
- Blaze near lab largest forest fire in NM history - Newsday (subscription)
- Blaze near lab largest forest fire in NM history - Forbes
- Strauss-Kahn Was Among Most Powerful Men in Finance, Political World - Voice of America
- 10 Best Apps For The HP TouchPad - PC Magazine
- William, Kate attend citizenship ceremony - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- AP source: DA agrees to release of Strauss-Kahn - Newsday (subscription)
- Minnesota government shutdown begins after talks fail - Reuters
- Gmail Redesigned: Google's Email To Get A New Look - Huffington Post
- AP source: DA agrees to release Strauss-Kahn - Newsday (subscription)
- Think Congress Has a Month to "Avert Debt Default Day"? Think Again Folks!
- Since The World Didn't End, These Luxury Bunkers Are Going On Sale For $10,000
- John Dean Knows How to Get Rid of Clarence Thomas
- NBC News: Hacker attack cripples al-Qaida web communications
- New estimate of U.S. war costs: $4 trillion - Checkpoint Washington - The Washington Post
- Debt-limit delay would jeopardize Social Security payments
- Guess How Much More Wall St. Spends on Bonuses Than on Penalties for Torpedoing the Economy? | Economy |...
- Bachmann says she won't have "mud-wrestling fight" with Palin
- Summary Box: Contract to buy homes rises sharply in May but housing market still weak
- Love in the Wild TV Review - NBC Dating Show Offers No Perfect Getaway
- High court could make gay marriage a 2012 issue
- Kodak waits eagerly for Apple, RIM rulings
- Govs. Rick Perry And Rick Scott Go AWOL During State Emergencies To Attend Secret Koch Event
- New Math in HIV Fight: Statistical Method Evolves From Physics to Wall Street to Battle Against AIDS
- Michele Bachmann: A small-town, small-minded isolationist. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine
- Driver charged after struck pedestrian's body found in passenger seat -
- Where to send 1,000 kids after flood trashes schools?
- The Cars.com American-Made Index
- Bachmann defends Medicaid funds to clinic
- Lobbyists Take Pay Cuts To Return To Capitol Hill, Probably Because They Love Their Country Sooooooo Much!
- Linds Lohan opposes Quantitative Easing (????)
- Google Faces Up to Facebook with New Social Sharing Site 'Plus,' While Myspace Sold At Cut Rate Price...
- Drought threatens Texas farms Times Record News
- Demanding Truth about Debt Ceiling.....
- 800 Other Medicaid Providers in Indiana | RH Reality Check
- Did Glenn Beck Lie about "Attack" in NYC to Drum Up Publicity for New Show? | AlterNet
- Feds Announce National Aquaculture Policy: Paves Way for Factory Fish Farming Industry in U.S. Waters
- Protesters clash with riot police in Athens strike -- Photos
- TSA Airport Screener Assault Case |-Taunted about Penis Size
- Obama Seizes The Bully Pulpit And Tells Congress To Do Their Job
- Strauss-Kahn Is Released as Case Teeters
- Syrian Protests Build in Central City of Hama
- The New Old Age: Empty Plates for Low-Income Seniors
- Carmakers See Growth in Auto Sales in June
- Straight Sets: Djokovic Advances to Wimbledon Final
- Sports of The Times: Why Clemens and Armstrong Arent Worth Pursuing Anymore
- Budget Fight Shuts Down Minnesota Government
- DealBook: Who Could Replace Geithner?
- City Room: Formerly Brearley Leader Returns as Interim Head
- FiveThirtyEight: The Danger in Counting on Markets to Drive a Debt-Limit Deal
- The Caucus: Republicans' Downtime Throwdown
- The Caucus: Being an Ex-Governor a Double-Edged Sword for 2012
- Two Top Republican Lawmakers Form Unusual Bond
- City Room: Pronouncing the Unpronounceable
- In Fight Against Trash Station, Upper East Side Cites Injustice
- Lens: Quiet, but Telling, Scenes in Pakistan
- News of Turnaround Stuns France
- Boeing Labor Dispute Is Making New Factory a Political Football
- School Head at Brearley Resigns
- Tour de France: Contador Chases a Title He Might Lose in Court
- Some Players Waiting for Tennis Shot Clock
- The Big Picture: Local Laws Fighting Fat Under Siege
- Citing Homeless Law, Hackers Turn Sights on Orlando
- Kansas Gives License to One Abortion Clinic
- White House Sees Date for Budget Deal or Bust
- Chvez Says a Cancerous Tumor Was Removed
- A Restorative Racket
- Another Area Girds for Revolt as Sudan Approaches a Split
- Fund-Raising Begins Slowly for G.O.P. Candidates
- Chavez Says He Was Treated for Cancer
- U.S. Can't Find Iran's Spy Tech Suppliers
- London's iTunes Festival Will Stream Live Music to iPads Everywhere
- Gadget Lab Podcast: HP TouchPad, Windows Phone 'Mango,' iPhone Rumors
- If Pakistan Denies U.S. Its Drone Bases, There's A Backup Plan Next Door
- X-rays Reveal Colors of First Birds
- Exclusive: Stream Brian Eno's New Album, Drums Between the Bells
- Yes, It's a Hybrid SUV. But It's Still a Porsche
- What Mario, Zelda Producers Know (or Not) About Wii U
- Millions of Fishes: The Ultimate Marine Library
- July 1, 1858: Darwin and Wallace Shift the Paradigm
- Alt Text: Google+ Is the New GeoCities
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Star Search
- After Theaters Balk at MoviePass, Beta Is Put On Hold
- HP to Launch TouchPad With Cloud-Storage Freebies
- Getting Started on Google+
- Dramatic Sunrise Over Moon's Tycho Crater Mountains
- First Look: Google+ and Minuses
- How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse Using Science
- Has OnLive's Steve Perlman Discovered Holy Grail of Wireless?
- How Airplanes Blow Snow-Making Holes in Clouds
- Megafires May Change the Southwest Forever
- Smartphones Dominate U.S. Mobile Purchases
- Sega Goes Top Down With Renegade Ops
- Designing Sci-Fi RPG Mass Effect 3, BioWare Learns From Its Mistakes
- The Superstar Advantage
- TSA's Naked Scanners Headed to Afghanistan
- In Gaming, Free-to-Play Can Pay
- Guest Column: The Singularity We Live In ...
- The Tech Inside Apple's $50 Thunderbolt Cable
- Infancy of Universe Seen in Brightest Quasar Yet
- Court on Video Games: Less Cleavage, More Carnage
- RIM Responds To an Employee's Open Letter
- Chinese Officials Need a Better Photoshopper
- Time To Close the Security Theater
- Nortel Patents Go To Apple, Microsoft, Sony and Others
- The Most Dangerous Programming Mistakes
- Is There a Formula For a Hit Song?
- Chinese Censorship Gets Blasted By NTD TV
- It's Not a New Ballmer Microsoft Needs; It's a New Gates
- Current Social Games Aren't Fun, Says MUD Co-Creator
- 40GB of Data That Costs the Same As a House
- Source Engine SDK To Be Free
- First Thunderbolt Peripherals Arrive To Market
- Police Vulture Training Not a Success
- Despite Controversy, Federal Wiretaps On the Rise
- Hard Drive Overclocking Competition From Secau
- BitTorrent Chat Demystified
- Algorithm Solves Rubik's Cubes of Any Size
- Solar Impulse Airplane Makes Public Debut In Paris
- LulzSec, Anonymous Reason For PROTECT IP Act, Says RIAA
- Anonymous Leaks New Batch of Data
- Microsoft Says Reinstall Overkill In Removing Rootkit
- Bizarre Expanding Light Halo Seen By Hawaii Webcam
- NYC Mayor Demands $600M Refund On Software Project
- Future Actions Predicted From Brain Activity
- Early UNIX Contributor Robert Morris Dead at 78
- Office 365: Suffer 18 Days' Outage, Still Pay Half Price
- Office 356: Suffer 18 Days' Outage, Still Pay Half Price
- UAV Hoisted Tower Powered By Laser Over Fiberoptic
- Cisco's Tablet Act Like a Desktop
- Things exploding in slow motion, set to classical music
- Lonely Place for Dying movie released via BitTorrent, then to theaters
- Open license your work, win a Polish "Get Excited and Make Things" tee
- 3D printed CCTV cufflinks
- Daily Mail blames freak natural accident on striking teachers
- Leonardo's Salvator Mundi
- [Giveaway] Free MOO stickers for 250 fast-clicking readers!
- RIM vs RIM
- 17th Century Chinese travelling bookcase
- Broadband internet by horse
- Wikileaks' MasterCard "priceless" ad parody
- Brazil rises up for free speech in 40 national demonstrations
- Jay Maisel's building tagged with "Kind of Bloop" cover art
- Bionic Woman action figure ad
- The three finger salute cup set
- Wiki Seat: here's a structural support, make a stool
- Fight Shrub
- Climate change affects the fossil fuel industry, too
- The United States is getting hotter
- Jellyfish swarm forces nuclear plant shutdown
- PBS NewsHour does Maker Faire: "Can DIY Movement Fix a Crisis in U.S. Science Education?"
- Close-up of a Moon crater
- Static electricity: How does that work?
- DHS documents show agency isn't sure pornoscanners are safe
- Outfest 2011: Preview of "Boingier" fare at the world's greatest LGBT film festival
- London's GOSH! comics moves to Soho, celebrates with a party with Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill
- Ants that raise insects for meat
- Video: Dr. Sketchy's Star Wars Anti-Art School Class
- Google Earth captures airplane mid-takeoff
- Vladimir Nabokov: The Nostradamus of emoticons
- Six Flags has abandoned its New Orleans theme park, which now resembles an outtake from Life After People...
- Family that keeps 15 skunks in their house can't figure out why none of their friends want to come over...
- My God...It's full of booze
- Congressman John Conyers (D-umbfounded) confused and frightened by increasing Congresional opinion to...
- Hairy primate on the loose in New Jersey. There are also reports of a baboon running wild
- As we approach the 4th of July Weekend, James Lileks reminds us what it's really all about: Blowing things...
- 12% of Australian greenhouse gas comes from farts and burps - and that's just the cows
- Woman achieves dream of completing Colorado triathalon starting with the 20 drink bar crawl, the 50 mile...
- The Queen opens the new term of the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood, still loves Spielberg's...
- I punched the sheriff - in the face on national TV (w/ video)
- Welcome to Libertarian summer camp, where nobody needs a permit, food safety requires a handgun, and cash...
- It's class warfare when Obama wants to tax corporate jets. But it's not class warfare when Republicans want...
- If you want to show everyone at the 4th of July BBQ how hardcore of an American you are, bring a patriotic...
- Police solve copper theft by matching rope at the scene with the one holding up the suspect's pants
- Mother-in-law from hell, part two: "she has her head stuck so far up her own a*** she doesn't know...
- Somebody has invented a hammock that can be used in living rooms, on rooftops, in grassy meadows, or...
- Japan's government 'played down nuclear fears' over the Fukushima crisis. What were they going to do,...
- University of Utah mathematician earns a $93K Italian award for not sucking at math. He would have earned...
- Man and his girlfriend survive after driving truck off road into a pond, until Darwin reminds the man that...
- Good Catholic kid's faith shattered by discovery of porn sites visited by father. Either that or it's the...
- Air Force and Navy jets are flying hundreds of "kinetic military action" strikes over Libya every...
- Hey marijuana activists...(sigh) stop giggling and look at the Twinkie, see the Twinkie? Good, now focus...
- The rape case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn is about to break down, not because he didn't rape a...
- Moammar Gadhafi's only daughter defends her father, calls him a "symbol." Sort of like Palin's...
- GM's U.S. June sales below forecasts - Yahoo Finance
- Los Alamos fire becoming state's largest - United Press International
- Medicare to Cover DNDN's Provenge - Yahoo Finance
- AP Exclusive: Feds grill former BP chief Hayward - CNBC
- Quincy Medical Center files for bankruptcy as part of hospital sale - MetroWest Daily News
- Prince Albert of Monaco weds Charlene Wittstock - msnbc.com
- Insurance Division: Hawaii homeowner rates high - YAHOO!
- Blaze near lab largest forest fire in NM history - Associated Press
- Japanese tourists returning to Hawaii - msnbc.com
- On day of her 50th, fans gather to remember Diana - msnbc.com
- Nokia to Divest Messaging Unit - Yahoo Finance
- Experts say terrorism less of a threat because of increased vigilance - Washington Post
- Nine killed as Syrian protesters tell Assad to go - Reuters
- Sharapova counts on experience in Wimbledon final - Forbes
- The 'social media trial of the century' nears its climax - msnbc.com
- GM's U.S. June sales below forecasts - Reuters
- Huge protests grip Syria; 12 killed in clashes - Associated Press
- GM's U.S. June sales below forecasts - msnbc.com
- English theater company travels with its theater - MSN Entertainment
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation of Blackboard, Inc. - Yahoo Finance
- Panetta takes control of Pentagon - CNN
- Ebix Announces Accelerated Plan to Double its US Exchange Sales Force - Yahoo Finance
- FHP Out in Full Force for Holiday Weekend - msnbc.com
- Officers Crack Down On DWI - msnbc.com
- UCF Athletics Association found guilty in death case - CNN Sports Illustrated
- Shia LaBeouf: This is my last "Transformers" - MSN Entertainment
- NFLPA, owners talking again after 15-hour session - Associated Press
- In deficit plan, Obama picks fight on taxes - msnbc.com
- Live Soon: Nadal vs. Murray - New York Times
- NFLPA, owners talking again after 15-hour session - YAHOO!
- Proving That Size Does Matter, The Singing Penis Insect Is The Loudest Animal On Earth
- New Job: Traffic Reporter?
- Animals Get High Too, New Book Says
- Rihanna, Richard Gere And Other Bizarre Tourism Ambassadors (PHOTOS)
- WATCH: Gorilla Adopted 13 Years Ago By Childless Couple, Still Shares Their Bed
- 10 Amazing Geek Bars and Restaurants
- Citi Sued For Allegedly Killing Man With $12,000 Credit Card Debt
- 17 Photos Proving Rihanna Can't Stop Touching Herself
- 14 Biggest Mafia Conspiracies
- Hypnotizing Principal Allegedly Lied About Putting Students In Trance
- 323-Pound Female Weightlifter Dreams Of Olympic Gold
- WATCH: Wine Fight Hosted By Spanish Town
- Cops: Polite Burglar Offers To Repair Broken Screen
- Woman, 89, Dents Car With Cane, Helps Nab Alleged Robbers
- Atheist Billboard Removed From Church Land In Ohio
- PHOTOS: Holy Kudzu! Vine In NC Town Said To Resemble Jesus
- WATCH: Four-Legged Chicken 'Will Provide Double The Drumsticks'
- 'To Catch A Predator' Host Chris Hansen Caught Cheating... By Hidden Camera: Report
- Jailbirds Have Dirty Undies: Report
- Homeless Man Shaun Fawster Charged With Crime For Charging Cellphone
- WATCH: Multiple Videos Capture Possible UFOs Over London
- A Tickle Spa Opens In Spain
- Thief Gets Stuck In Elementary School A/C Vent For 15 Hours
- WATCH: Florida Man Accused Of Smoking Bong While Driving Five Kids
- WATCH: Guy Eats Entire Jar Of Nutella
- Jellyfish Shut Down Nuke Plant
- Moth Pulled Out Of Parker Boy's Ear
- The 8 Craziest Tennis Player Tantrums Of All Time
- WATCH: Epileptic Turtle Gets Brain Scanned For Tumor
- A Brief History of the Plastic Pink Flamingo
- Hawaiian Punch Physicists Unveil New 500-Megaton Very-Berry Bomb
- Los Angeles To Siphon Water From Minorities' Bodies
- Texas Vows To Reclaim Title Of Most Regressive State From Arizona
- Stumbling, Bumbling Sled Dog: 'Sorry, This Is My First Iditarod'
- Boulder, Colorado, Named Best Place To Raise Abducted Children
- [audio] Texas Jury Awards Victim $9 Million In Barbecue
- Nation To Try Its Luck Out West
- Mesquite BBQ Visine Selling Poorly Outside Texas
- 5-Million-Car Pileup Kills Dallas-Fort Worth
- Texas Constructs U.S. Border Wall To Keep Out Unwanted Americans
- Typo Results In 10,000-Acre Wyoming Skate Park
- Rural South Dakotan Walks Away From First Encounter With Jewish Man, Shaken But Unharmed
- Overpopulation Concerns Force U.S. To Reopen South Dakota
- Report: North Dakota Leads Nation In Parking Availability
- Local Trailer Park Shatters No Stereotypes
- Everything Better Now In Oklahoma City
- [video] Mr. Met Takes Out Frustration On Fans At Citi Field.
- North Dakota Flooding Reminds People Of North Dakota's Existence
- North Dakota Drinks Itself To Sleep Again
- Omaha Man To Probably Stay In Omaha Another Year Or Two
- Kansas Outlaws Practice Of Evolution
- [audio] South Dakota Asked To Water North Dakota's Crops Over The Weekend
- Department Of Interior Employee Caught Embezzling 50,000 Wolves
- New Strip Mall Of America Stretches Over 1/6th Of North Dakota
- Ohio State Uses T-Shirt Blaster To Pass Out Diplomas
- University Of Michigan Expands Michigan Stadium To Seat Everyone In Michigan
- Kent State Basketball Team Massacred By Ohio National Guard In Repeat Of Classic 1970 Matchup
- TMZ Dayton Bureau Catches Secondhand Furniture-Store Owner Coming Out Of All-Night Truck Stop
- Olive Garden Voted Best Italian Restaurant In Annual 'Milwaukee Magazine' Awards
- State Of Minnesota Too Polite To Ask For Federal Funding
- How to Block Unwanted Ads in All Applications and Speed Up Web Browsing with the Hosts File [How To]
- Freeze Leftover Wine in Ice Cube Trays for Cooking Later [Cooking]
- We're Packing a Serious Caffeine Kick in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- A Station-by-Station Guide to Becoming a Kitchen Pro [Video]
- Clean Up Your Browser Bookmarks Bar by Getting Rid of the Site Titles [Browsers]
- Manage Your Google Chrome Tabs and Windows from the Keyboard [Video]
- Plnnr Generates Free, Customized Itineraries for Your Next Vacation [Travel]
- How to Copy and Paste Files to a USB Memory Stick [Video]
- Tumblr for iPhone 2.0 Makes Managing Tumblr Blogs Easier on the Go Than on the Web [Download Of The Day]
- Eat Before You Work Out to Burn Fat Without Losing Muscle [Health]
- SideCLOUDload Saves Files on the Web to Your Dropbox Account [Webapp]
- Swidget Replaces Banner Ads on the Web with Widgets [Downloads]
- The Organized Entryway Office [Featured Workspace]
- Gmail Rolls Out Its New, Minimal Look [Customization]
- Best Bank for High-Interest Savings Accounts? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Overcome Creative Blocks by Giving Away Your Services [Creativity]
- Remains of the Day: Virgin Adds Chromebooks to Flights [For What Its Worth]
- "Ideas Cause Ideas" [Quotables]
- Practical Etiquette For That Special Time Of The Month [Social Minefield]
- How to Get Rid of Ants Naturally [How Do I?]
- Outdoor Navigation Gets You There on Foot, Bike, or by Car, is the Perfect Outdoors Summer Companion App...
- Make Your Own Floating, Waterproof Speakers [Video]
- Use a Bluetooth Phone (or Device) to Lock and Unlock Your Mac When You're Near [Security]
- Social Music-Streaming Service Rdio Comes to Your Windows Desktop [Updates]
- Tomorrow, July 1: Lifehacker/io9 Meetups in Los Angeles and San Francisco [Announcements]
- What Are Your Office Necessities? [Ask The Readers]
- The Best Syncing Note-Taker for Android [App Directory]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Dachis Is In [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Email Charter Lays Out 10 Rules to Save Us All from Drowning in Email [In Brief]
- Relieve Itchy Mosquito and Wasp Bites with Vick's Vapo Rub [Clever Uses]
- How to call a webservice directly from Java (without webservice library)
- Herding Software Developers
- IBM develops 'instantaneous' memory, 100x faster than flash
- 32 web frameworks to choose from for your next project
- Python for Java developers: list comprehension
- How to POST and GET JSON between EXTJS and SpringMVC3'
- Report: Top 25 Coding Mistakes -- Application Development Trends
- Google Plus: I am loving it!
- 6 Months with Node.js
- 90% of your users are idiots
- Firefox 5 A Success For Mozilla
- What's New in ReSharper 6
- A Programmer's First Experience with Google+ (Screenshots)
- Sorting Multi-Dimensional Arrays in PHP
- Task list window in Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Server: Working with SQL Diag is More Easy Now
- Common Uses of Apache Commons-Part2(Builders)
- Dial phone numbers from IE on Windows Phone
- Gosling doesn't care about Java? I think not...
- Everything You Need To Know About Google Latest Social Network : Google+ Project
- First Night With Google Plus: This is Very Cool
- Who Says You Can't Make Money from Open Source?
- Richard Kulisz: Smalltalk: the Software Industry's Greatest Failure
- Google plus the dawn of facebook
- Fighting Software Erosion with Explicit Contracts
- Universal Unique ID - Java, C and C++
- Mozilla Thunderbird 5.0, a look at new features!
- Agile Adoption Roadmap: Robust Agile Organization - Core Roles and Beyond!
- Organizational Charts of the Top Tech Companies
- Hot Dog N Bun Soap
- 9 Fourth of July Myths Debunked
- Pac-Man Highway - Level 1
- Happy Canada Day!
- Michael Jordan Has Terrible Grammar
- Cheerleading and Some Famous Cheerleaders
- Man Struck by Lightning for the Sixth Time
- Turbo Tango
- Stuff Exploding in Slo-Mo
- Lion Wants His Rubber Ducky
- Fairy Tales Converted To Math Equations
- Animal Footprint Sandals
- Don't Anger A Crow -He'll Remember You
- 11 Hilariously Overdramatic Signs
- Dune in Candy
- The Art of Fire
- Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #16 Winners
- The Dark Starry Night
- The Tragic End of Nyan Cat
- The Matrix with A Cappella Sound Effects
- Kim Hyun's Dice Figures
- Foursquare Application Turns New York City into a Giant Game of RISK
- Doctor Who Future Sonic Screwdriver
- The Ray Harryhausen Creature List
- Online Pseudonyms
- 15 Badass Recipients Of The Dickin Medal
- Big Bubble Over Hawaii
- 5 Acts of Nature That Rearranged the Face of the Planet
- Cyclops Baby Shark
- New Thirty Years War Over Energy In the Near Future?
- Driverless Car Law Passed in Nevada
- 14 Biggest Mafia Conspiracies
- Steve Jobs Action Figure
- Norville Rogers and the Real Names of 24 Other Cartoon Characters
- B-Movie Title Generator
- Native style momentum scrolling to arrive in iOS 5 Johan Brook
- Django Advice
- Open letter to BlackBerry bosses: Senior RIM exec tells all as company crumbles around him
- A preview of Gmails new look
- Designing For Android - Smashing Magazine
- 10 ways to improve your programming skills AntoArts
- Please, please, please stop asking how to find a technical co-founder.
- HP TouchPad review
- How To Safely Store A Password | codahale.com
- Macworld Hands-On: The HP TouchPad
- What Google+ Learned from Buzz and Wave | Smarterware
- Till Nagel TileMill for Processing
- Harvard Classics (Bookshelf) - Gutenberg
- Morf.js - CSS3 Transitions with custom easing functions
- A Visual, Intuitive Guide to Imaginary Numbers | BetterExplained
- Local Food or Less Meat? Data Tells The Real Story - Andrew Winston - Harvard Business Review
- Simple bcrypt class for PHP 5.3 and above
- Exclusive: Myspace to Be Sold to Specific Media for $35 Million - Kara Swisher - News - AllThingsD
- How to Create an In-Case-of-Emergency Everything Document to Keep Your Loved Ones Informed if Worst Comes...
- Make Your HTML Email 5 Times More Mobile Friendly
- A Fresh Take on Contexts
- Folklore.org: Macintosh Stories
- Hi, I'm a UX Developer - You're a what? | UX Magazine
- 25 Excellent Photoshop Web Design Layout Tutorials
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools Now Track the Impact of Tweets, Likes and +1s
- t.co / twitter
- Tinkering Monkey Do Your Back a Favor, Get a Standing Desk
- IBM develops 'instantaneous' memory, 100x faster than flash
- Americans Refuse to Buy Anything 'Eco-Friendly' [Marketing]
- The Guy Who Brought You Rebecca Black Has a Brand New Act [Video]
- Amy Winehouse's Website Hacked by 'Swagger' Police [Video]
- Which Actress Offered Sexual Favors for a Free Cup of Coffee? [Blind Items]
- No Strike at the Village Voice, Oh Well [Media]
- Having a Speech Impediment Could Get You Tasered in Ohio Town [Wtf]
- The Year's Very Best Pedophile Ad [Badvertising]
- Kansas Avoids Becoming Abortion Clinic-Free [Briefly]
- Racism Undermining the Allure of Texas Topless Bar [Lawsuits]
- Potential Hate Crime at California High School Under Investigation [Wtf]
- Watch David Letterman Annoy Julia Roberts on the Late Show [Video]
- Sexing Burglars Not Too Competent at Sex or Burglary [Crime]
- Jon Stewart: Mark Halperin Calling Obama a Dick 'One of the Greatest Things I've Ever Seen' [Video]
- Grandma Assaults Grandson With Garden Hose For Eating Too Much Bacon [Breakfast]
- Beyonce Stuns Young Fans with Surprise Dance Party at Harlem Target [Video]
- Transformers 3 Already Breaking Box Office Records [Movies]
- Government Sues Apollo Astronaut For Allegedly Stealing a Lunar Camera [Space]
- This Is Why We Can't Rely on Police Sketches [Crime]
- Crack Criminals Eligible For Early Release [Drugs]
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Case Close to Collapse [Crime]
- Meet Captain James Fritzen Taylor, The Southwest Pilot Ranter [Video]
- Meet Captain James Fritzen Taylor, AKA The Southwest Pilot Ranter [Apologies]
- Glenn Beck's Final Broadcast: He Left Because of Spider-Man and Bono [Video]
- Comment of the Day: The Awful Things Mothers Say [We Read You]
- Brooklyn Decker Is Happening [Trade Roundup]
- Tim Geithner Is Finally Ready to Quit [Exits]
- The Most Obnoxious Book Proposal Ever [Exclusive]
- The Economic Outlook Is... Mixed [The Poors]
- Will the Jews Forgive Kate Moss for Wearing a Galliano Wedding Dress? [Fashion]
- Mark Zuckerberg to Reporters: Hey, Look Over Here! [Rivalries]
|The Caucus: Debt Ceiling Date Does Not Budge|
|UPDATE: Minnesota Deficit Talks Fail, State...|
|Collaborating with Tribes through the White...|
|The Danger in Counting on Markets to Drive a...|
|Time for the Nuclear Option?|
|Obama Urges Supporters to Regain 2008 Energy|
|The New Class War: Child poverty in U.S. nears...|
|Debating Rick Perry: Why a Candidates Record...|
wall street j.
|Zynga Files for $1 Billion IPO|
|They Just Don't Get Oshkosh!|
|Turn Wasted Extra Money Into a Debt Payment|
|Strike Three: Do MLB Umpires Express Racial...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Supply Chain, Not Sustainability, Should Manage...|
|The $32,000 Startup|
|A New Way To Aid The Poor: Ask Them To Pay|
|WATCH: Here's The "Jackass" Crew's...|
|Three lunchtime reads: 1) Shopping for stocks?...|
|Zynga Files For $1 Billion IPO|
|TV Just Got A Whole Lot More Social (Betina...|
|Weekly Poll: What Was RIM's Biggest Mistake?|
|Zynga Finally Files for IPO to Raise $1 Billion|
|Open source personal health record: no need to...|
|The Sign Before You Hit The Bridge|
|Entrepreneurs Should Say No to Silicon Valley's...|
|Microsoft Launches Internet Explorer 10 Preview...|
|Facebook Was First On Google's Hit List --...|
|Kate Moss, Jamie Hince Wedding Shuts Down Two...|
|Hands-on: Google+ mobile app for Android|
|Lollapalooza Asks Developers To Create the...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Adobe and Avid Target Final Cut Pro Users With...|
|Amazon.com Fights California Tax Collectors|
|iPad cracks 100,000 apps with no signs of slowing|
|Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy 782|
|Google Chrome takes 20% global browser share|
|State Slogans: Ranked And Saluted|
|Construction falls in May, down 6.3% year-to-date|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Fashion Friday: Kate's Wedding Dress for Under...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|It's Surprisingly Easy to Accidentally Pick up...|
|Sleeping Seal Snores|
|Pill Popped Op Art, Scott Blakes Self-Portrait...|
|The Dorklyst: The 7 Most Flawed Relationships...|
|Singing penis wins insect the loudest animal title|
|The worlds longest cross-sea bridge or is it?...|
|Reward Phrasing FAIL|
|Ashton Is In A Twitter Fight With The Village...|
|Speed Test: Squirrel Vs Lamborghini|
|Post-Bachelor Party Quandry|
|Space Pictures This Week: Lunar Sunrise, Saturn...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Incredible lunar eclipse floats near the Lagoon|
|Kaboom! Behind the Scenes at the Worlds...|
|Guest Post: Five overlooked facts about the...|
|The Ultimate World's Breathtaking Views Quiz|
|Why did the absence of the corpus callosum in...|
|Friday Illusion: Moving pattern makes objects...|
|Read your text messages while you play games on...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice,...|
|Futurama serves up a frustratingly ordinary...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Is Housewife the New Susan Boyle?|
|Earlier exit from hospital after hip operation:...|
|John Brownlee as Attorney-General of Alberta|
|Video: Japanese Silicone-Skinned Dental...|
|I Lost My Father|
|Twitter Under Fire For Dealings With Apps...|
|John Thackara: Shoe Town to Brew Town|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: July 2011|
|Device Design Day 2011: Six Questions for Liz...|
|The Eternal Shame of Your First Online Handle|
|Dont Worry, John Lennon (Probably) Wasnt a...|
|A Smashing Idea: Fight Club Lets You Kill Your TV|
|Links for 2011-06-30 [del.icio.us]|
|Creemore Farm / PLANT Architect|
|Seriously, is College Really Worth It?|
|The Business of Red, White, & Blue|
|Saigo no Getsuga Tensho|
|San Diego Zoo Safari Park Adventure|
|Use Your Whole Mind to Get to Greatness|
|More Efficient Emails|
|Ask Unclutterer: Prioritizing family,...|
|The New Old Age: Empty Plates for Low-Income...|
|Toss Your Expectations Into the Ocean|
|Giving Medical Receptionists Their Due|
|Foodie Friday Link Time|
|Janelle Monae and Lil Buck's Photo Shoot with...|
|Victoria Beckham shows girly side with new...|
|Brand New Patio for Half the Cost of a Contractor|
|Female Journalists & Researchers Respond To...|
|8 Swimsuit Hints|
|Four Solutions to the Military Ban of Vibram...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The 10 Sexiest Women in Sports|
|Becoming a Man of the World: How to Learn...|
|Stream This: 'High Noon'|
|Olympus new E-P3 and E-PL3|
|DOCTOR WHO Title Sequences And Upcoming...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Special Treatment - Trailer|
|Critics Consensus: Transformers: Dark of the...|
|Don Payne Writing Thor 2|
|Keith Gordon Directing a Supernatural Thriller...|
|Situation's Dad APOLOGIZES for Exploiting Son|
|Mary Murphy: 'Dance' kiss-a-thon!|
|Kim Kardashian X-Rays Her Ass, Conspiracies...|
|Joe Rogan Confirmed As Host Of NBCs Fear Factor...|
|Hear First King Of Limbs Remix 12|
|R. Kelly Sends Love Letter To Loyal Fans On Tour|
|Jay-Z's Management Curbs Rumors of July 4...|
|Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' sags in sales|
the big picture
|Wildfire threatens nuclear facility|
|Photos of the Day: June 30|
|Friday, 01 Jul 2011|
|Quiet, but Telling, Scenes in Pakistan|
|Piotr Musial - untitled|
|Comic for July 1, 2011|