- By Request: I have gotten back on my feet after begging for money on the street. AMA.
- Reddit, do you feel that society discourages "education for the sake of education" and is instead...
- It's so horribly, horribly well done.
- This makes me uncomfortable.
- Fireworks and Lighting....got lucky with timing.
- AMA Request: Penn Jillette and/or Teller
- This has been hanging from my ceiling fan for so long that it has actual spider webs on it.
- My friend made this cake. The whole thing is a cake. THE WHOLE THING.
- Why I bought a Brita and a Nalgene.
- Irish music at it's finest. Rubber Bandits, "I wanna fight your father".
- America summed up in 31 seconds
- Zoidberg offers himself
- IAmA Request: Professional Pyrotechnician
- By far the cutest little sister cosplay ever
- IF YOU PARK LIKE THIS, then go ahead. you cool.
- Matt Groening on the Futurama Fry meme
- Who does this every time a strange number appear on they phone?
- Conan having dinner with his producer Jordan Schlansky
- Yeah, I knew the trick works that way... WAIT WHAT?
- I am Shaun Attwood. I survived the jail with the highest rate of death in America, attracted international...
- TIL there is a puncuation mark that was first proposed in the 1580s to denote sarcasm or irony.
- Inner Light.
- Oil spill off China coast will hurt fishing industry, causing long-term environmental damage - Spill was...
- To be fair. It is an important question.
- TIL the giant tortoise wasn't given a scientific name for 300 years because they were so delicious, no...
- Oh come on, Google, now you're just being sarcastic
- Want You Gone - Music Video
- A very old tree grove.
- Just a small music festival.
- I am a girl on the autistic spectrum who knows that Asperger's is a lot more than being socially awkward. AMA.
- If You Love Sports and You Love Greatness...
- The Color of Money (Also Known As Green)
- Another Good Way to Start the Summer
- How Come Presidential Candidates Never Use Philip Glass Music For Their Theme Song?
- The Decay That Dare Not Speak Its Name (or, Year 38 in the Life of a Shortstop)
- Success Hinges on the Party
- Some Very Funny Women (But Boy Are They Dark)
- What Kind of World Is This? Now You Can't Even Cheat Properly?
- So Then the Merchant of Venice Was His Dealer?
- Just Curious About a Legal Principle...
- Bestsellers Are Books That Sell the Best
- A Way to Start the Summer
- But What Will We Do With the MIT Fight Song? "Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine; 3.14159"?
- If You Think a Box Score Is Hard To Read...
- Do You Know One American Voter Who Really Wants To See An Exciting Presidential Race?
- Lies, Some Sex and Maybe Even a Little Love
- Dying Is Easy. Comedy Is Hard. Now Try Both Together.
- The Funniest Movie Ever Made
- Mother to have her dead son's baby
- Harry Potter Star Reveals Booze Problem
- The Titanic Wreckage at 100: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- S Korean Schools To Be Digital By 2015
- Dutch state 'responsible for three Srebrenica deaths'
- Why Romney Will Not Be President (Despite His Good Looks)
- Hackers Target Apple
- FIFA president says match-fixers will be banned for life
- The man who hunted Osama bin Laden
- A law passed this morning allows Australian police officers to remove the burqa (or any head coverings) or...
- Hackers Select a New Target: Other Hackers
- The Key To Disaster Survival? Friends And Neighbors
- Free Nintendo 3DS Get yours Today!
- Yeah, that's why i don't have a girlfriend.
- Mexican inmate tries to escape in suitcase wheeled by wife after conjugal visit
- Army program works to make soldiers fit in body and mind
- Mexican man tries to escape prison in suitcase
- Sen. Leahys PROTECT IP Act
- MPAA: Stealing Movies Is A Risk to Internet Security
- Tree frogs' self-cleaning feet could solve a sticky problem
- Police Find Pot Plants At The Green Party Offices In Germany
- See Through Car--->Incredible Images of the Plexiglas Pontiac
- Europe's Elusive Gold Reserves: Are Greece, Portugal Sitting on Billions of Dollars?
- Image: Spaceship Earth in 50 Million Years
- Nation's largest teachers union endorses Obama re-election
- BitTorrent Admin Continues Fight Against Police Abuse
- Urban Fish Farming: Wave Of The Future?
- Gears of War 3 Gets Leaked, Law Enforcement On the Case
- The History of America, As Told by Facebook [PIC]
- Google Loses Access to Twitter Stream, Suspends Realtime Search
- Abuse Of E.U. Illegal Immigrants Detailed In 'Chilling' Report
- WATCH: Congressman Urges Obama To Stop Deporting Young People
- Analysts Blame North Korea For Cyberattack On U.S. and South Korea
- Three Senators Call For Afghanistan Withdrawal By End Of 2012
- U.S. Lawmakers Frustrated By Lack Of Answers On Google Street View Spying
- Tim Pawlenty Plays Up Government Shutdown In New Ad
- Rising River Complicates Yellowstone Oil Spill Cleanup
- Senate Takes Up Libya Resolution
- Giffords Staffer Hurt In Arizona Shooting Returns To Work
- PHOTOS: Spectacular Fireworks Over New York City
- Gaza Boat Captain Released From Greek Custody
- Crucial E. Coli Screening Program Axed By Congress
- Gaza Benefits From Easing Of Economic Blockade
- Mitt Romney Reverses Course Again
- Clinton: U.S. Should Lower Its 'Uncompetitive' Corporate Tax Rate
- Papua New Guinea Tribesman Attacks Couple With Arrows
- Homeowner-Friendly Foreclosure Law Having Unintended Consequences
- U.S. Airlines Take EU To Court Over Emissions Cap
- 'Rare Earth' Mineral Discovery Could Fix iPad Supply Shortages
- Top Democrat: GOP Tax Argument Flawed
- Officials: Iraq Attack Kills 35 People North Of Baghdad
- Chinese Local Debt May Be $540 Billion More Than Thought: Moody's
- Republicans Wage War On Financial Reform
- Body Found In Creek, No Word On Missing Student
- The Man Who Hunted Bin Laden
- Secret Service To Investigate Hack On Fox News
- Teen Accused Of Killing Gay Classmate Faces Trial
- Obama Thanks Troops: 'America Is Proud Of All Of You'
- Japan's Reconstruction Minister May Resign After Inflammatory Remarks
- Onlookers Arrive In Droves At Caylee Anthony Crime Scene
- "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
- A League Of Its Own
- Learn to Fly a Zeppelin
- "Message for you, sir"
- Thrills! Chills! Stills!
- Bad, badder, baddest?
- There's no place like home
- Video Time Machine
- Girl questions.
- I Have Gnarly Potential
- Here is a man that knows the trutheverything is better with a dinosaur.
- How News of the World interfered with hunt for 13-year-old's killer
- The Future Gets Closer, Part V: In Case You Missed It
- America - Where Are You Now?
- "the existence of greater crimes does not excuse lesser crimes"
- Let Facts be submitted to a candid world
- A Riddle in an Unlikely Game
- Maximalist Makeover
- "Either she's an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or... she's a robot."
- "What Is This 'sudo' You Speak Of?"
- There is no "I"
- India and the Temple of Boom
- The essays of Kenneth Rexroth
- Rodney Mullen:Yoda :: Kilian Martin:Luke
- Marlon Brando's Lost Musical Innovation
- Julian Assange and Slavoj iek
- Some Approaches to the Question of Chewing Gum Litter.
- Telepathic Spinning Cat Form
- Die, Danger, Die, Die, Kill!
- Columbine, Five Years Later
- My Summer at an Indian Call Center
- The Biggest Green Scam in America
- A Patriots Guide to the Hot Dog Eating Contest
- A Womans Place
- Let No Man Despise Thy Youth Timothy 4:12
- How Pot Has Grown
- The Art of the Deal
- The Birth of The New Journalism; Eyewitness Report by Tom Wolfe
- When Country Was King
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Thailands Moment of Truth: A Secret History of 21st Century
- Dont Look Back
- The Bully of Toulon
- Catholics in Crisis
- The Life and Death of The American Spectator
- Ciscos Big Bet on New Songdo: Creating Cities From Scratch
- Body found in Ind. river not missing student - Forbes
- Despite Military Struggles, Rebels Plan for Post-Gadhafi Libya - Voice of America
- The Big Question: Was the space shuttle a good investment? - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Rape Charge May Be Dropped (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Uproar In UK Over Alleged Hacking Of Missing Girl's Phone - NPR (blog)
- Journalists hacked missing teen girl's phone, lawyer charges - CNN
- Israel's easing of blockade helps Gaza's economy - The Seattle Times
- Analysis: Gaza flotilla a foretaste of future diplomatic furor - Reuters
- Casey Anthony verdict watch: Jury deliberates in trial of mom accused of ... - New York Daily News
- Facebook Blocks Friend Exporter - Techtree.com
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal tour of Canada and the US: day five ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Charges against Dominique Strauss-Kahn to drop on July 18 - Macleans.ca
- Macabre Tabloid Hacking Scandal May Finally Shine Some Light on the Dark Arts ... - TIME (blog)
- MPs to hold emergency Milly debate - Mirror.co.uk
- Storms may wash out Friday's shuttle launch - msnbc.com
- Unnatural reaction - Hindustan Times
- Senate misses recess for White House debt ceiling talks - BBC News
- Prince William and Kate to tour Slave Lake - Edmonton Journal
- Penis Size Linked to Finger Length - ABC News
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Continue to Wow Crowds on Royal Canadian Visit - ABC News
- Autism study points to environmental factors - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Mark Zuckerberg Is the Most Followed Person on Google+, Site Says - PC Magazine
- I was quoted out of context, says Ghulam Nabhi Azad on homosexuality - Daily News & Analysis
- Michael Bay recycled footage from 2005 film 'The Island' for 'Transformers' - Fox News (blog)
- Greece confines Gaza flotilla, frees US captain - Reuters Canada
- 'India has to play a critical role in HIV prevention' - The Hindu
- MPs to hold emergency Milly debate - WalesOnline
- GOP governors sock away campaign cash - USA Today
- Casey Anthony Trial Evidence Photos - ABC News
- The most popular Google+ user? It's Facebook's Zuckerberg - CNN
- Obama, Israel And The Jewish Vote
- Fast Friends
- Exits abound on Obama's economic bench
- Should Kinect Play A Role In the Xbox 720?
- Israeli group launches counter flotilla vs. Syrian atrocities!
- New type of commander may avoid Katrina-like chaos
- Ex-Bachmann chief backs Pawlenty for prez
- Krauthammer: "Middle-Aged May Never Get Employed Again"
- What's that smell?
- Man Accused Of Fondling Children At Church
- Michigan Inmate Sues State Over Prison's Porn Ban - FoxNews.com
- Japan eyes first nuclear restart since quake
- 2 killed in IDF strike on terror cell
- Juan Williams Blasts Media Matters for 'Trying to Ruin People's LivesBecause They Disagree With Their...
- Michele Bachmann's "Constitutional Conservatism" ... A Radical Agenda Congenial To Social...
- Woman Escorted Off US Airways Flight For Snapping Photo
- Iowa teen survives being run over by train
- Citing Evidence They Call Contradictory to Kagan's Confirmation Testimony, 49 Lawmakers Call for Judiciary...
- Financial Reform: Republicans Fight To Dilute Wall Street Regulations
- Mike Rowe Senate Testimony : Dirty Jobs : Discovery Channel
- Bachmann weary of 'our wicked ways'
- Nation's largest teachers union endorses Obama re-election
- Rising Yellowstone River to impede Exxon oil spill cleanup
- Motorcyclist crashes in helmet law protest, dies
- No One Notices Dead Woman In Garage For Months
- 166 Times to the Stars, and That's a Wrap
- NY AG sends subpoenas to nine life insurers
- Brightest Fireflies Are Looking For Sex
- Freedom is not free: Three Fort Hood soldiers killed in Iraq
- Leading Democrat says GOP tax argument flawed
- Europe Persists in Seeking a Solution for Greece
- Perry Breaks With a Fellow Texan: Bush
- W.T.O. Says Chinese Restrictions on Raw Materials Break Rules
- British Tabloid Hacked Missing Girls Voice Mail, Lawyer Says
- Dozens Die in Attack on Iraqi Town
- Srebrenica Victims Win Lawsuit Against the Dutch
- City Room: Hot Dogs, Explosions and History
- A Citys Wrenching Budget Choices
- NATO: 4 Service Members Killed in Afghanistan
- Whos on the Family Tree? Now Its Complicated
- In Hospital Report, Housekeepers Graphic Account of Attack
- Pushing Back the Limits of Speech and Music
- The Paperless Cockpit
- Pakistans Spies Tied to Slaying of a Journalist
- British Tabloid Hacked Missing Girls Phone, Lawyer Says
- Trotter Trainers Winning Ways, Transplanted
- 8 Missing in Mexico After Vessel Sinks
- Hackers Select a New Target: Other Hackers
- Complaints Lead to Ban on Pop-Up Car Markets
- Small-Town Traditions, Night-Sky Explosions
- Firearms Bureau Finds Itself in a Rough Patch
- On Baseball: Jeter Is Back, but Hes Not the Same
- Union Shifts Position on Teacher Evaluations
- Time in House Could Be Short for Republican Newcomers
- Pleistocene Treasures, at a Breakneck Pace
- Departing U.S. Envoy Sees Progress in Afghanistan, and Pitfalls Ahead
- Beneath a Temple in Southern India, a Treasure Trove of Staggering Riches
- Senator Working to Involve More Women in Politics
- After Shooting in Country Home, Suspect Is Killed 37 Hours Later
- For Chvez, a Triumphant Homecoming
- Chimp and Dolphin Ladies United by Unreliable Men, Mom Time
- Lord of the Rings, Star Wars Get Art-Deco Styling in Szoki's Posters
- The Cutting-Edge Physics of Jackson Pollock
- Physicists: Universe Almost Certainly Not a Hologram
- 5,800 Attacks Are Just The Beginning After Petraeus' Year-Long Air War
- Plenty of Blame to Go Around for 'Disappearing' Warship
- Hands-On: The SoundJaw Fixes the iPad 2's Awful Speaker
- July 5, 1943: Defeat at Kursk Heralds Twilight of the Panzers
- Waterproof Point-and-Shoot Is Snow- and Surf-Ready
- How Much Ice Do You Need For Your Drinks?
- Nike GPS Sports Watch Keeps You in the Running
- Battery-Powered Surfboard Makes Cheating More Fun Than Ever
- DIY Fireworks Blow Away Factory-Made Displays
- What Hemingway Would Think of the Internet
- Bug's Penis Makes Loudest Animal Sound
- Growing Fiber Internet in Rural America: A Stimulus Success Story
- Summer Test 2001: 28 New Products Tested and Rated
- Patriot Acts: 10 Cool, Crazy Superhero Nationalists
- Lawyer to Judge: I Swear My Browser Ate My Homework
- 'Some Will Call Me a Torturer': CIA Man Reveals Secret Jail
- Game On: Zynga Files For $1 Billion IPO
- Review: Action-Packed Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D Is Undead D??j?? Vu
- Olympus' New Micro Four Thirds Shooter Is Surprisingly Improved
- NBA Strips League Website of All Player Photos
- Q&A: Xseed's Secrets for Bringing Japanese Games to U.S.
- U.S. Can't Find Iran's Spy Tech Suppliers
- London's iTunes Festival Will Stream Live Music to iPads Everywhere
- Gadget Lab Podcast: HP TouchPad, Windows Phone 'Mango,' iPhone Rumors
- If Pakistan Denies U.S. Its Drone Bases, There's A Backup Plan Next Door
- X-rays Reveal Colors of First Birds
- Drawing the Line Between Android and Linux
- First WebCL Demos Arrive From Nokia and AMD
- NYT Update Breaks iPad App, Annoys Subscribers
- Realistic Robot Designed For Dental Students
- Space Station To Get HD Streaming Video Camera
- NHS Moving To Cloud For Security
- Facebook Blocks Google+ App, Google Removes Twitter From Real Time Search
- Retailer Calls Rivals' Bluff On "HDMI Scam"
- China's Coal Power Plants Mask Climate Change
- Developer Calls Amazon Appstore a 'Disaster'
- Microsoft Partners With Baidu, China's Top Search Engine
- Are Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player Legal?
- More Oracle Patents Declared Invalid
- Law Professors vs the PROTECT IP Act
- NASA's Next Mars Rover
- In Australia, Censorship vs. DNS, and Porn As Network Driver
- Japanese Team Finds New Source of Rare Earth Elements
- Indie Film Premieres On BitTorrent Before Cinema
- Ask Slashdot: Which Registrars Support DNSSEC?
- America: Like It Or Unfriend It
- US, UK Targeting Piracy Websites Outside Their Borders
- Kinect-Based AI System Watches What You're Up To
- Roundabout Revolution Sweeping US
- Pdf.js Reaches First Milestone
- Hijacked Fox News Twitter Account Falsely Claims Obama Shot Dead
- Bionic Body Parts For the Disabled
- South Korean Textbooks to Go Digital by 2015
- Why Are There So Few Honeycomb Apps?
- Facebook Connect Exposes Hulu User Data
- US Wiretap Report Released
- Rob Walker on Everyday Carry and The Burning House
- Life And Health: textbook illustrations from 1972
- "Transparent Rugs" rug
- Giant schools of swarming squid surround fishing photographer
- Welcome to Space City, USA (shrimp shack mural, Titusville, FL)
- Kickstarter project to make an open-source CNC router
- Murdered schoolgirl was among cellphone "hacking" victims
- The $650 wooden block
- Suffragette surveillance photos from 1912
- Warren Ellis/D'Israeli comic about augmented reality with secret UV backstory
- Laser-cut zoetropes from animated GIFs
- Documentary on half-built nukes seeks crowdfunding
- CC Free! Music! Contest!
- HP Lovecraft's commonplace book
- Darth Hairdryer
- America's copyright scholars speak out against PROTECT-IP bill
- Happy 4th of July!
- Steampunk thinking helmet
- Fireworks stop-motion animation by PES
- RIP, Len Sassaman: cypherpunk and anonymity hacker
- Italian telco regulator grants itself power to censor Internet; Obama administration approves
- Photos of basset hounds running
- Little Brother stage adaptation in San Francisco, Jan 2012
- Skinny trousers ad
- Code for America's Twitter avatar flag
- Bradley Manning's Army of One
- Coconut face
- What is A858DE45F56D9BC9?
- Childrens' book about 9/11 fails to find publisher
- You Sometimes Have To Be Open
- Peeping Tom who has apparently never heard of the internet arrested at Paris Hilton's home
- Shortage of ostrich eggs has hipsters' skinny jeans in a wad after hens go on strike. Fortunately, they...
- RCMP officers plead guilty to having memorable bachelor party
- The US spends more on air conditioning in Iraq than it does on NASA
- Lessons news media can learn (but won't) from the Casey Anthony trial. Why yes, ethics of Nancy Grace are...
- Karzai says Afghanistan won't fire back on Pakistan, as long as there's another suitcase of cash in today's...
- Arianna Huffington is watching you masturbate, and she wants to give you tips on your technique
- Not News: Hazmat crew called to a Taco Bell. News: It had nothing to do with what's in the tacos. Fark.com:...
- How hackers got hold of Fox News' Twitter account and reported that Obama had died
- Meth lab cleanups have become so expensive that local police departments may have to start ignoring labs...
- Fark photoshop is credited with providing planking picture of Kent State, which turns into a pretty good burn
- Autism linked to mothers that take antidepressants laced with vaccines
- Experts realize that telling Americans to exercise for 150 minutes a week is like telling an eclair to not...
- 16 tales of frugal fathers to the left, umpteenth tales of cheap bastard fathers to the right
- Now that he's not doing a TV show, Glenn Beck has time to launch his own clothing line. "1791: The...
- Photoshop this drum-kicking cop
- When dancing naked in a spotlight, make sure the spotlight isn't being held by a deputy
- First person to live to 150 already born says scientist whose beard dates him to about 1886. Baby boomers,...
- Hugo Chavez returns to Venezuela to celebrate their Independence Day (w/ pic of how Chavez celebrated it)
- The bleeding-heart response to the internment of Japanese Americans during WWII: outrage, indignation. The...
- Legless soldier aims for Mount Kilimanjaro. Now to find someone to pull the trigger on the trebuchet
- After three days of fasting and prayer to seek a solution to her city's debt, Harrisburg's mayor decides to...
- Since there are no more holidays or three-day weekends until September, let's add, subtract or rearrange...
- Today marks the 65th anniversary of one of man's greatest inventions, the bikini. Let's admire with...
- Arrest made in slaying of Wayland teen - msnbc.com
- Woods to Skip British Open - New York Times
- Israel airstrike kills two Qaeda-linked Gaza gunmen - YAHOO!
- Ex-Yanks' drug use likely out of Clemens trial - Associated Press
- Untimely End to MEMC, Suntech Deal - Yahoo Finance
- Dem governor, GOP lawmakers resume budget talks on 5th day of Minnesota government shutdown - Washington Post
- Strauss-Kahn faces home hurdle as U.S. woes ease - YAHOO!
- California Cooks Grill Record Breaking 777-Pound Hamburger - FOX News
- Charlie Sheen next roastee for Comedy Central - KABC
- FDA Issues Anti-Smuggling Strategy and Draft Guidance on New Dietary Ingredients - YAHOO!
- How Novak Djokovic beat Rafael Nadal and got into his head - YAHOO!
- Will Newly Rich Zynga Employees Ruin the Company - Wall Street Journal
- Amys teen advisor - Independent Online
- Perfect marks for Djokovic, Kvitova - ESPN.com
- Storms may wash out last space shuttle launch - msnbc.com
- Bahraini rulers, opposition start talks in Manama - AP - msnbc.com
- ESPN acquires all rights to Wimbledon - ESPN.com
- Paris Hilton peeper arrested on Malibu beach - USA Today
- MAS Seeks People To Adopt Dogs After More Distemper Cases Found - msnbc.com
- Casey Anthony jury deliberations resume in Fla. - KABC
- GOP uses budget, other tools to sap financial law - msnbc.com
- 'Transformers' Shatters Box Office Records - MTV.com (blog)
- N.H. town alarmed by overdose deaths of mother, son - Boston Herald
- Analysis blames NKorea for cyberattack on SKorea - Associated Press
- Nicki Minaj devastated over cousin's murder - msnbc.com
- Who's Who in scandal at heart of Murdoch empire - msnbc.com
- GOP Targets Financial Overhaul Law For Revisions - FOX News
- Mother of Strauss-Kahn accuser says aim is justice - Forbes
- Did anyone under 50 see 'Larry Crowne'? - msnbc.com
- Syrians resist advancing army in Hama; 3 killed - Forbes
- Bicyclists Report Getting Smacked By Angry Bird
- 9 Bizarre Prison Hotels (PHOTOS)
- Strangest Travel Jobs In The World (PHOTOS)
- Town Pond Turns Fluorescent Green
- Chinese Eaters Are Secret Ingredient At Hot Dog Contest
- Chestnut vs. Kobayshi (From Afar)
- First 'The Wrestler', Then 'The Fighter', Now, 'The Eater'
- Robotic Armpit: A Profound Protest?
- Runaway Baboon Captured In New Jersey
- WATCH: Florida Fishermen Find 23-Foot Giant Squid
- NASA Sues Ex-Astronaut Edgar Mitchell For Selling Moon Camera
- The State Of Competitive Eating
- WATCH: Robotic Sex Doll Will Teach Dentists In Training
- 14 Myths About America
- WATCH: Man Survives Being Struck By Lightning For Sixth Time
- 5 Advanced Technologies Still Catching Up to Invertebrates
- Model Wears 365 Days Of Makeup -- All At Once
- DOUG LANSKY: PHOTOS: 9 Funniest Signs Of The Month
- PHOTOS: Building Made Out Of Household Junk
- WATCH: Planking Gets Its Own Anthem
- Ohio Statehouse Installs Full-Service Bar
- Coming Soon: A Hilary Clinton Porn Spoof?
- Mamma Mia! Stockholm Launches ABBA City Walk
- 15 Coolest Smart Cars
- Baboon On The Run In New Jersey
- Woman Charged With Assault For Kissing Preacher At Gay Pride Event
- Proving That Size Does Matter, The Singing Penis Insect Is The Loudest Animal On Earth
- Mealbreakers: Disemboweled Mouse In Salad Mix, Bloodied BLT & More
- London's "Little People Project": Miniature Masterpieces
- Phobias You've Probably Never Heard Of
- Concert Spent Constantly Verifying Presence Of Coat-Check Ticket In Pocket
- Infographic: Music Festival Tips
- Jakob Dylan Still Not Convinced Father A Better Songwriter
- Newly Discovered Recordings Reveal Beatles Actually Terrible Group
- Report: Only 7 Band Names Remaining
- [audio] Atonal Composers Gather For Atony Awards
- Bob Marley Rises From Grave To Free Frat Boys From Bonds Of Oppression
- National Funk Congress Deadlocked On Get Up/Get Down Issue
- Statshot: What is Recording Artist T-Pain Working On?
- Opinion: Darling, There's Something I've Been Hiding From YouI'm Jimmy Buffett (by Jimmy Buffett)
- [video] Justin Bieber Found To Be Cleverly Disguised 51-Year-Old Pedophile
- Al-Qaeda Marching Band To Join Macy's Parade After Incredible Audition
- Fog Machine Heightens Drama At Children's Piano Recital
- Lilith Fair Performers, Attendees Achieve Largest-Ever Synchronized Ovulation
- Concerts Held To Wish World's Poor Good Luck
- Bad To The Bone To Be Used In Film
- Heckled Christian Rock Band Knows How Jesus Felt
- Same Americans Who Made Taylor Swift Popular Polled On Constitutionality Of Health Care Reform
- Lady Gaga Kidnaps Commissioner Gordon
- Guy Carrying Guitar Case On Elevator Envied By Everyone On Elevator, Imagines Guy
- No One Admits To Singing, Writing, Producing Nation's No. 1 Song
- Greenpeace Releases Rescued Dolphins Into Forest
- Hippie Will Tell You What The Real Crime Is
- Arizona High Schools To Now Teach Spanish Entirely In English
- Infographic: How To Save California
- Utah Fans Concerned As Jazz Break Huddle By Shouting 'Kill The Mormons'
- Bush Executes 253 New Mexico Democrats
- New Triple-X Dinosaur Park Opens In Nevada
- Nevada To Phase Out Laws Altogether
- Beauty Of National Forest Enjoyed By Logger
- Formulists Organizes Your Twitter Lists and Expands Your Twitter Network [Twitter]
- Upgrade Your Fridge Shelves with Inexpensive Plexiglas [Clever Uses]
- Google Plus Nick Gives You a Short Vanity URL for Your Google+ Profile [In Brief]
- Skype 5.2 for Mac Adds Group Screen Sharing [Updates]
- How to Organize and Maintain Your Car to Save You Time, Money, and Effort [Cars]
- Add Google Suggestions to DuckDuckGo in Your Browser's Search Bar [Browsers]
- Access Consumer Reports Entire Reviews Archive Free for Today Only [In Brief]
- How to Listen to Just the Audio from a Video Podcast on Your iPhone [Video]
- Prizes Lets You Enter Community-Driven Contests for Real Money [In Brief]
- Pack the Perfect Amount of Ice for Your Outdoor Drinks [Food]
- Google Maps Ownhere Mod Opens Up Turn-By-Turn Navigation in Unsupported Countries [Maps]
- InstaTodo Uses Templates to Make Adding and Completing To-Dos Easier [Download Of The Day]
- Rules for Deducting Travel Expenses While Looking for Work [Personal Finance]
- Cantio is a Grooveshark Competitor With Good Looks and Millions of Tracks [Streaming Music]
- Hamster eBook Converter is a Free and Easy Way to Move eBooks Between Devices [Video]
- Change Charcoal Grilling Layouts to Improve Heat Control [Grilling]
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Crashes By Loading in Safe Mode [Microsoft]
- iChromy Browser for iPad Looks and Feels Like Chrome [Download]
- Gift Closets Keep You Prepared for Last-minute Gifting [Gift Giving]
- Boxmeup Creates Virtual Containers to Track Actual Containers [Webapp]
- Taking Great Fireworks Photos on Your Android or iPhone [Photography]
- Make the Most of Your Day Off with These 25 Fourth of July Hacks [Holidays]
- Reduce Your Lunch Budget with a Mini-Fridge [Saving]
- Official Merriam-Webster Dictionary App Arrives on Android, Allows Easy Referencing [Downloads]
- Ask the Commentators Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Open Found USB Drives/CD-ROMs with a Virtual Machine to Avoid Malware Attacks [Security]
- Emergency Seasoning Tips Save the Day When You Forget to Marinate [Food Hacks]
- Semper Driver Backup Simplifies System Restoration [Downloads]
- Five Best Banks for High-Interest Savings Accounts [Hive Five]
- What's the Best Trick in Your Wake-Up Routine? [Ask The Readers]
- Android Game Development - A Basic Game Architecture
- 3 Things You can Do with Box.net but Cannot Do With Dropbox
- Scala: Martin Oderskys Object-oriented meets functional: An exploration of Scala
- WCF 4.0 Tutorials
- The most common mistake when using dependency injection frameworks
- Kinecting the Dots: Adding Buttons to your Kinect Application
- Updating a Solr Analysis Plugin from 1.4.1 (Lucene 2.9) to Solr / Lucene 4.0 (current trunk)
- SmoothSpringyScrunchy WP7 List behavior
- Is WebMatrix a Threat to the Professional Developer?
- Please, no more Manifestos
- SQL Server's equivalent of ORALCE functions - Part III
- HTTP Error 404.3 : WCF Hostes in IIS. Add a MIME type
- Who Will Win the Social Network Battle? Facebook or Google +
- 12 Rich text editor based on JQuery
- New release of Top25 Apps. Plenty of useful business tools for developers & freelancers
- Make Your Life as a PHP Developer Twice as Easy With phpsh
- Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors - 2011
- Font resize issues with IE
- My two cents on Scrum methodology
- Attaching a Command to the WP7 Application Bar
- Sexify your source-code (Increasing the perceived value of your software)
- Creating a Data Access Layer using Dynamics in WebMatrix
- Some Apps Do Sell: Developer Makes $750K in 3 Weeks on Android Market
- xml parsing with java
- The Archiver UI
- Agile Architecture according to Dan North
- Re-create Google's Search Input Field and Submit Button
- Review of Invoicing App that Helps Developers to Generate and Send an Unlimited Amount of Invoices
- 97 things that every programmer must know
- 30 Helpful CSS Cheat Sheets
- Owl Kitchen Timer
- Creepy Mario Art
- Cirque Eloize Bicyclist
- Chernoff and the Face Value of Numbers
- Egypt's Art Of Revolution
- Monkeys Try Their Hand At Photography
- Unmanned Glider May Hold Secret To Perpetual Flight
- The Sound of A Sleeping Seal
- A Collection of Pictures of Basset Hounds Running
- College Professor Makes Action Figures of Co-Workers
- How Fireworks Work
- 15 Cool Outdoor Barbeques
- Manhattan in Miniature
- Chestnut Wins Fifth Hot Dog Title
- Paparazzi Shades
- 4th of July for Math Nerds
- Melvin the Magical Mixed Media Machine
- Spider Weaves a Web in Space
- Other Peoples Papers
- Unicorn Sneeze
- Star-Spangled Cosplay
- Camera Attached to Fireworks
- The Shocking True Tale Of The Mad Genius Who Invented Sea-Monkeys
- Putting Liberty on a Pedestal
- Inflatable Van Gogh
- An Absolutely Amazing Dollhouse
- Creepy Sculptures of Freaky Animals
- Neil Gaiman Sings About Joan of Arc
- How One Man Survived The Pelee Eruption
- 10 Unbelievably Dangerous Doctors
- All-Leather Harley
- A Man, A Plan, A 50-Ton Giant Robot
- Those Arent Your Fathers Fireworks
- The 13 Most Common Brain Farts
- Americ-NYAN Cat
- Cute Faces Found In Objects
- An Email Charter
- Salt & Fat, Burgers
- Article: Twitter Shifting More Code to JVM, Citing Performance and Encapsulation As Primary Drivers
- 6.006: Introduction to Algorithms - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Conference organiser's handbook
- Hobo Lobo of Hamelin - Page 1
- Yay! 4th of July Fireworks 2011!
- WordPress WordPress 3.2 now available
- Google made my son cry [Legends of the Sun Pig - Martin Sutherland's Blog]
- Missing Milly Dowler's voicemail was hacked by News of the World | UK news | The Guardian
- Cool notification messages with CSS3 & Jquery Red Team Design
- Why your company should have a single email address
- Design for Developers | Button Basics
- Sheryl Sandberg & Male-Dominated Silicon Valley : The New Yorker
- JamieLottering/DropKick @ GitHub
- The spiped secure pipe daemon
- The Top 100 Google+ users - SocialStatistics.com (3012)
- Clojure on Heroku with Noir and Mongo in 10 minutes [ the computers are winning ]
- Google Loses Access to Twitter Stream, Suspends Realtime Search
- Photo could not be found - Twitpic
- The Google+ app for iPhone has been submitted to Apple for approval
- spiceapps/slugr - GitHub
- Review: Keyboard Maestro 5
- Twitter drops following requirement for DMs on Verified Accounts
- Fall of the House of Busch - BusinessWeek
- SparkleShare - Git-based sync inspired by DropBox
- OTask: CLI forOmniFocus
- David Brooks Boldly Acknowledges That His Political Party Is Insane [Awakenings]
- Finally, A Way To Do Your Grocery Shopping In the Subway [Video]
- Resolved: Justin Bieber Doesn't Sell Magazines [Media]
- Kelly Ripa Is Speculating About the Size of Regis Philbin's Penis [Video]
- Ellen Pompeo Hides in the Bushes, Crying, at a Party [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Actress Is Sending Out Pictures of Her Naked Lover? [Blind Items]
- Face It, the Transformers Have Won [Box Office]
- Joe Biden Joins Twitter [Briefly]
- Evil Tobacco Exec Encourages Smokers to Live Longer [Tobacco]
- Pakistan's Intelligence Service Reportedly Assassinated This Journalist [Reporters In Peril]
- David Duke Is Considering a White House Bid 
- Iceland to Debate Prescription-Only Cigarettes [Smoking]
- Ex-Tunisian Dictator Gets Another Prison Sentence [Briefly]
- Study Finds That Belly Buttons are Disgusting [Science]
- The Not-So-Great Suitcase Escape [Crime]
- Woman Uses NYC Subway Train as Shower [Video]
- Hotels Want Ween You Off Your Gadget Addiction [Technology]
- Penis Size Related to Length of Index and Ring Fingers [Science]
- Mexico Nabs Another Cartel Leader [Crime]
- Spectator Causes Massive Crash at the Tour de France [Video]
- Million-Dollar Reagan Statue Unveiled in London [Memorials]
- Watch the Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Grand Finale [Video]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Photos]
- Make the Most of Your Day Off with These 24 Fourth of July Hacks [Lifehacker]
- Murdoch Paper Hacked Murdered Girl's Voicemail [Gross]
- Some Fireworks Safety Tips for Tonight [Guides]
- Two Die in Rural Shooting, Suspect Killed by Philly Police [Tragedy]
- Renegade Kobabayshi Sets World Hot Dog Eating Record [Winners]
- Toddler Falls Ten Stories, Is Caught by Passer-By [Miracles]
- Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians [Gossip Roundup]
|Perry Breaks With a Fellow Texan: Bush|
|Mother Nature Attacks Jim Inhofe For Climate...|
|Mile High City with Mountains of Ideas|
|Calling Foul on N.B.A.'s Claims of Financial...|
|Pawlenty: I Eat Govt Shutdowns for Breakfast|
|The Man Who Hunted Osama bin Laden|
|Clyburn: Deficit deal possible if GOP agrees to...|
|PSAs on Daytime Television, Ads in Magazines,...|
wall street j.
|Stocks Hit Pause|
|Bond Funds for Cautious Investors|
|How To Save On Auto Insurance|
|Should We Be Talking About a Crime Dividend?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|On Social Media Becoming Social Business|
|Business Etiquette and Corporate Style Tips|
|Cisco's Tech Just One Of Many New Ways China...|
|Why Fair Bosses Often Lose To Their...|
|KB Home ([[KBH]] -5%) gets hit on a Keefe...|
|The Only Backdoor Left To Sneak Your Facebook...|
|BackType Has Been Acquired by Twitter (BackType)|
|AppFlash Uses Google Swiffy to Build iOS Apps|
|iPhone 5: See You in September?|
|Data journalism, data tools, and the newsroom...|
|Web Jobs June 20|
|BackType (YC08) Has Been Acquired by Twitter|
|AOL Consolidating Blog Brands into 20 Power...|
|Twitter acquires analytics company BackType.|
|Victoria Beckham: No Baby Yet!|
|Xbox Live Indie Games: no way to make a living|
|Skype for Mac Gets Better Screen Sharing|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Display Suppliers' Production Numbers Support...|
|Phone Data to Give a Picture of Traffic...|
|Verizon tiered data coming July 7 – Say...|
|TWiT 308: Upside Down It Says Boobies|
|Apple business website hacked by Anonymous|
|Which Failed Utopia Was Best?|
|Dayton: OK, now Im ready to talk|
|U.S. Population Aging, by State|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Tumblr of the Week: Starbucks Spellings|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|The 6 Weirdest Free Speech Issues Around The World|
|Lion Wants To Play With Reporter|
|More Specific Beach Warning Flags|
|World's largest hamburger weighs massive 777lbs|
|The Worlds Largest McDonalds|
|Holiday: Please Dont Try This Next Year|
|Aaron Sorkin's HBO Pilot Gets A Kennedy!|
|Female Soccer Star Swaps Shirts With Fan|
|Space Shuttle's Final Days|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Im Too Smart To Understand Human Beings|
|The 20 Greatest Driving Roads in the World|
|Scrambled Eggs - still in the Shell !|
|5 September 11th Conspiracies|
|Mosquitos Grow Resistant to Common Insecticide|
|Robo-worm to wriggle through rubble to quake...|
|Machine That Makes Lego, Made of Lego|
|Yay! 4th of July Fireworks 2011!|
|Watch 9 minutes of the new ThunderCats series!...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Showbiz Minute: Hilton, William, Radcliffe|
|Embedding microchips in ornamental shrubs|
|Battle of Osan|
|Pain-Proof, Cancer-Proof Naked Mole Rat Gets...|
|A Gorgeous Paradise|
|Fourcraft: Foursquare Hack Turns NYC Into A...|
|J.B. Jackson: The Westward-Moving House: A...|
|Free WordPress Themes: 2011 Edition|
|Garden Studio in Slough, UK|
|A Brief History of Kitchen Design, Part 7:...|
|Glastonbury Festival 2011|
|5 Albums to Stream for Free This Week: The...|
|Barbeque Bonanza: 15 Great Outdoor Grill Designs|
|A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters|
|Navigating Adriatic Hotel / Ivan Filipovic|
|A Goodbye Kiss (with a little help from his...|
|The Business of Red, White, & Blue|
|How to Write a Great To-Do List (And Why You...|
|More Efficient Emails|
|June resolution wrap up and introduction to...|
|Administration Offers Health Care Cuts as Part...|
|10 Life Lessons from a Reluctant Runner|
|Stubborn Back Pain? Try Massage|
|The Exercises Celebs Love to Hate (Or Just Hate!)|
|Fullerton Hotel, Singapore|
|Health Controversy: Is It Fair for Ob-gyns to...|
|Lucchese boots: Discover your inner cowboy|
|Dry Your Clothes for Free|
|Editor Turned Award-Winning Author Shares Her...|
|Tabloid Paper Reaches New Low, Hacks Murdered...|
|7 Fancy Flats for Comfortable Style|
|The Next Time You're Late, Here's What to Do|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Most <br>Interesting Man <br>in...|
|Becoming a Man of the World: How to Learn...|
|Scientology: Still Creepy|
|Calabrese iPad Case|
|AICN HORROR: Mangotree has seen the new zombie...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|War Horse - Trailer|
|Six Directors Who Could Take Over the...|
|Danny Boyle Eyeing Colin Firth and Scarlett...|
|Check These Out: Dean Walton's Stunning Classic...|
|Charlie Sheen -- I'm Going to Be ROASTED!!!!!!|
|Harry Potter: 19 unseen pics|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Colin Firth & Scarlett Johansson Wanted For...|
|Cut Copy Blink And Youll Miss A Revolution...|
|Nicki Minaj Mourns Cousin Nicholas Telemaque's...|
|Nicki Minaj's Cousin Killed: Report|
|Essence: Acts new and old keep the Superdome...|
the big picture
|Wildfire threatens nuclear facility|
|Asia A week in pictures 03 July 2011|
|New York Photos of the Week June 24th July 1st|
|Tuesday, 05 Jul 2011|
|Music in the Face of Death|
|Olah Laszlo-Tibor - unknown caller|
|sail to the moon.|
|Comic for July 5, 2011|
|In Praise of Small Art.|
|Paying attention to the attention economy|
|The Top 100 Google+ Users|
|Letters to the President: #896 'Happy...|
|Weekend bitchmeme: the three people Steve Jobs...|
|What Google+ adds to news|
|Posts from 07/05|
|Helping to create resilience for military families|
|Finding Marizela: Month Four|
|What's In A Name? Reposted|
|Last Week's Signal|
|Good Books for Summer Reading?|
|Ashton Kutcher And The Village Voice|
|How Netflix is Hurting Youtube|
|The bigger picture|
|Animal Balloon Typography|
|Obama admin backs Berlusconis unfettered...|
|Charlie O'Donnell On Why We Need More...|
|Little BIG Video #65Service:Customer Loyalty|