- Dear reddit, it's time for us to move on to bigger, better things...
- I am from Bosnia, and during the war in the 90s I visited a concentration camp Trnopolje Twice. AMA
- IamAn American diplomat's son, and grew up in third world countries my whole life, and recently went...
- IAma Request: The guy that got caught Fapping into his Sister-in-laws panties, or the Fiance or the...
- While we're on the subject of Mario 64, here's my painting of the Tiny Huge Island portal
- We are two U.S. Navy Sailors coming off a six month deployment. AMAA
- If we can't respect "innocent until proven guilty" and the decisions of a "trial by...
- Le Grill
- "I think I have split personalities," said Steve, being frank.
- You don't see this every day. NYPD Cops going at it after one assaults a handcuffed man.
- TIL why droids aren't allowed in the Mos Eisley Cantina
- So I've been watching a lot of The Godfather and Arrested Development lately and I noticed something...
- The final nail in the supply side coffin: taxes are low, interest rates are low, corporations are sitting...
- When I use "etc."
- The families of 7/7 London terror attack victims may have had their phones hacked by the News Of The World...
- Joke my priest told during church
- A Silk Road for the 21st century: Freight rail linking China and Germany officially begins operations
- Body modifications do not change a persons education or worth, much less their feelings.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PC to get mod tools, high-res textures and upgraded interface
- Sex workers say they will die to save brothels
- Australia launches world-1st plain cigarette pack laws
- A young boy walks into a barber shop.
- The Bahamas announces ban on commercial shark fishing.
- If Reddit sold a hoodie like this, I'd not only actually buy it, but I'd wear it too.
- Swamp Ass PSA starring Nathan Fillion
- Parenting, I think I'm doing just fine
- Forever a Troll
- Hey, /r/politics, please do a little critical thinking before upvoting submissions that are...
- Hilarious photoshop
- Found this cool pic, but since it's no pic day...
- Of Arm and the Man, I Speak
- If You're Brushing Up on the Definition of 'Irony,' Look No Further. Maybe 'Karma,' Too.
- Be Unintentionally Witty on Demand
- Amazing Waves
- If You Love Sports and You Love Greatness...
- The Color of Money (Also Known As Green)
- Another Good Way to Start the Summer
- How Come Presidential Candidates Never Use Philip Glass Music For Their Theme Song?
- The Decay That Dare Not Speak Its Name (or, Year 38 in the Life of a Shortstop)
- Success Hinges on the Party
- Some Very Funny Women (But Boy Are They Dark)
- What Kind of World Is This? Now You Can't Even Cheat Properly?
- So Then the Merchant of Venice Was His Dealer?
- Just Curious About a Legal Principle...
- Bestsellers Are Books That Sell the Best
- A Way to Start the Summer
- But What Will We Do With the MIT Fight Song? "Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine; 3.14159"?
- If You Think a Box Score Is Hard To Read...
- Do You Know One American Voter Who Really Wants To See An Exciting Presidential Race?
- Lies, Some Sex and Maybe Even a Little Love
- Dying Is Easy. Comedy Is Hard. Now Try Both Together.
- The Funniest Movie Ever Made
- 10 Accessories to Cheer Up Your Office Break Room [PICS]
- It's so horribly, horribly well done.
- Vatican opens archives for unprecedented exhibit
- Where and How We Live
- Confessions Of A Female Power Digger: An Interview With Amy Vernon
- Google+ Hangouts Will Be Hard For Facebook To Top (GOOG, MSFT)
- Report: Android Market Share Jumps; Smartphones Now Owned by 1 in 3 Americans
- How to prep your Mac for Lion
- Roll Call: Koch Industries Subsidiary Cited for Illegal Donations
- Barack Obama asks for Texas to spare Mexican the death penalty
- Law Professors Say to Kick PROTECT-IP to the Curb
- Where the Jobs Are: Visualizing Employment Statistics [Interactive]
- IF YOU PARK LIKE THIS, then go ahead. you cool.
- Five Things Your Favorite Indie Band Owes To Brian Eno
- Vietnam Era Weapon Being Used to Clear the Amazon
- Physical GIF Brings Internet's Greatest Treasures into the Real World
- Google Should Open Google+ to Everyone, Today
- Debt ceiling doomsday scenario - The Washington Post
- DOE-Funded Startup Will Store Solar Energy in Molten Salt
- Transformers 3 Characters: The Complete Guide
- Moose Locked Together in Mortal Combat [Pics]
- Comedy Central to Roast Charlie Sheen In L.A. on Sept. 10th
- Grandmother Assaults Nine-Year-Old Grandson for Eating Too Much Bacon
- Star Wars The Old Republic - Faction lore - Galactic Republic
- That 70's Show Then & Now
- Hacked: Obama's campaign website
- New hacking allegation piles pressure on Murdoch
- Space Shuttle Program: Triumphs and Tragedies
- Khan Academy offers free education to anyone with an internet connection
- Insect trappers profit from Uganda's taste for grasshoppers
- Fort Hood Shooting Suspect To Face Death Penalty
- Florida Home Reportedly Ransacked By Buffett-Linked Mortgage Firm
- Picasso Drawing Stolen Off Gallery Wall
- House Republicans Crash Obama's Twitter Town Hall
- Dalai Lama Hosts Massive Peace Festival In Washington, D.C.
- Libya To Charge 21 Rebel Leaders In Special Court
- 2018 Winter Olympics Host Nation Revealed
- Debt Hawk GOP Wants Big Boost For Pentagon Budget
- Tea Party Kingmaker Says He's 'Disappointed' In Michele Bachmann
- Ten Years In The Making: How Cory Maye Was Freed
- U.S.: Terrorists Considering Surgically Implanting Bombs In humans
- White House Lifts Ban On Military Suicide Condolence Letters
- Obama Names First Openly Gay Veteran To West Point Advisory Board
- WATCH: Monstrous Dust Storm Swallows Phoenix
- What To Expect From Today's 'Awesome' Facebook Announcement
- Market Expert Guilty Of Leaking iPad Secrets For Money
- Banking Groups Complain Of 'Unfair' Pay Arrangement
- LORD OF THE RINGS
- Immigration Program A Gateway For Other FBI Data-Sharing
- Obama, Boehner Held Secret Debt Ceiling Meeting Over July 4 Weekend
- Pakistan Panel Wants Bin Laden Family Held
- Newspaper Editor Under Fire As Shocking New Allegations Surface
- Cargo Plane Crashes Into Afghanistan Mountaintop, Say Officials
- How Kim Kardashian Plus Personalization Equals Online Success
- On Poor Air Quality, London Faces 'Perfect Storm' In 2012 - Or Does It?
- Massive Phoenix Dust Storm Drastically Reduces Visibility
- Former Pawlenty Colleagues, Mentors Don't Recognize The Man Running For President
- Gay History Bill Headed To California Governor
- Top San Francisco Attorney Questions Proposed Circumcision Ban
- Somali Citizen Brought To New York To Face Terrorism Charges
- Toy Shining
- Accent and diction? How will that lead to a career?
- Blind Man invited on stage with U2, Nashville, July 2
- RIP Wouter
- The Connected States
- "Party on the Floor"
- designers as DJs
- The Chinese art of elegant bribery
- An example of early scifi horror fiction
- RIP Jane Scott
- Opium of the People?
- Where have all the girls gone?
- Be a light. Be a flame. Be a beacon.
- "The dress is designed to look it's most beautiful as the woman walks away"
- Disappearing Vultures
- If you're a big enough weirdo, people assume that you're getting paid to be such a big weirdo.
- Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
- Kumar Sangakkara's 2011 MCC Spirit of Cricket Cowdrey Lecture.
- Russ Meyer
- "Don't think you'll ever be cast as Eponine or Cosette."
- A Coin for RBH
- A little light relief
- smashmouth egg eating contest kicks off fullblown egg holocaust. chicken cloacas dryly gulp. egg goen. ate...
- Call him John
- Asian fast food artistry
- "There IS a thing called competitive birdwatching..." The decade-long buzz of The Big Year
- Otto von Habsburg-Lothringen 1912-2011
- Cy Twombly, 1928-2011
- Vintage Printable
- The Dark Arts
- Indias Vanishing Vultures
- On the Jury
- Columbine, Five Years Later
- My Summer at an Indian Call Center
- The Biggest Green Scam in America
- A Patriots Guide to the Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Elation in Pyeongchang for winning 2018 Games - San Francisco Chronicle
- Elation in Pyeongchang over IOC announcement - USA Today
- Libyan rebels launch dual offensive - The Guardian
- Clemens perjury trial starts with jury selection - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Report: New iPhone coming in Q3 - Washington Post (blog)
- Rupert Murdoch supports executive Rebekah Brooks - Newsday (subscription)
- Alternate juror says Casey Anthony needs help, the main jurors did their job well - Washington Post
- Pyeongchang Gets the Games - CTV.ca
- Harry Potter fans camp in London's Trafalgar Square - BBC News
- NATO has no confirmation Gaddafi seeking way out - Reuters
- US Republicans hammer Obama on debt talks eve - AFP
- Pyeongchang Beats Munich, Annecy to Host 2018 Winter Olympics - San Francisco Chronicle
- Casey Anthony Trial: Caylee's Mom Created a World of Made-Up People - ABC News
- Clemens trial judge irritated with Congress over audiotape - Washington Post (blog)
- Casey Anthony Verdict: Why did the jury say not guilty? - CBS News
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, review - Telegraph.co.uk
- Phoenix coated with dust after massive storm - CBS News
- PyeongChang to host 2018 Winter Olympics - Toronto Sun
- Apple Next-Gen iPhone: New Details, 25 Million Unit Goal - InformationWeek
- Verizon ending unlimited data plans July 7 - Washington Post (blog)
- Libyan rebels 'make desert gains' - BBC News
- Jay Leno jokes about Anthony verdict - msnbc.com
- Pyeongchang to host 2018 Games - ESPN
- Clemens perjury trial starts with jury selection - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Google Deleting Private Profiles by July 31 - PC Magazine
- Your comments on the Casey Anthony verdict - CBC.ca
- Romney cash haul less than one-third of Obama's goal - MarketWatch (blog)
- Judge raps Congress for keeping Clemens recording - AngolaPress
- Cameron Demands Phone Hacking Inquiry - TIME
- Analysts are predicting a tie-up between Facebook and Skype - Sky News
- Dash cam video shows DUI arrest of Ohio Republican lawmaker
- Reducing Salt Intake May Not Reduce the Risk of Death or Heart Disease
- Syrian deserter: 'It was like a war against your own people
- Next for Casey Anthony: Big bucks?
- Michele Bachmann's Marcus Bachmann Problem | Mother Jones
- How Many States That Ban Gay Marriage Let You Marry Your Cousin? | MoveOn.Org
- Lincoln Mitchell: What if the Republicans Lose in 2012?
- Face the Enemy
- The Supreme Court shows corporate America how to screw over its customers and employees without breaking...
- Lifestyle may affect sudden cardiac death risk | Reuters
- Foreign buyers lifting U.S. home sales
- David Barton: US Should Use Biblical Justice, Just As The Constitution Says
- Teen faces felony after sex doll prank goes awry
- Flying Cars Get OK From U.S. Department of Transportation
- Five lessons from the Casey Anthony murder trial
- The Undefeated: Sarah Palin in tears over Hollywood stars ripping her in new film
- US service sector grew in June, but at slower pace
- Bachmann Endorsed 'Ex-Gay' Group In 2004, Said They 'Will Present The Truth About Homosexuality'
- Spray-foam soda. Soft drink of the future?
- 'Exit Strategy', 'Smothered' dropped by networks
- Caylees Law - PetitionBuzz
- Peres: Rabbis must shun extremism - Israel News, Ynetnews
- How to date a Banshee
- Massive dust storm called a Haboob hits Phoenix area
- Italian language schools in Italy
- The Unconscionable Tax Break Given To Hedge Fund Managers
- N.Y. Legislature Showed 'Profound Failure of Moral Courage' in Redefining Marriage
- THE FUTURE IS NOW: 10 Everyday Things That Were Impossible 20 Years Ago
- In Oregon, a Grassroots Campaign for a State Bank
- News Hounds: Fox Nation Blows The Racial Dog Whistle And The Rabid Junkyard Dogs Respond On Cue
- The Caucus: At Obama Event, Twitter Takes On New Role
- Fort Hood Shooting Suspect Will Face Death Penalty
- China Said to Censor Online Discussion of Ex-Leader
- 2018 Winter Olympics Go to South Korea
- Final Defendant Acquitted in Deutsche Bank Fire
- As Plastic Reigns, the Treasury Slows Its Printing Presses
- Looking for a Pool, and Coming Up Dry
- Arts & Leisure: A Documentary Team Aims for the Bleachers
- Magazine Preview: The Dark Art of Breaking Bad
- China Raises Interest Rates
- European Bankers Meet to Refine Greek Debt Plan
- Scandal Grows in Britain Over Hacking of Girls Cell
- Immigration Upended: Better Lives for Mexicans Cut Allure of Going North
- Strauss-Kahn Lawyers and Prosecution Set Meeting to Discuss Dismissal or Plea Deal
- Square Feet: Rise of World Trade Center Spurs a Retail Revival
- Systematic Cheating Is Found in Atlantas School System
- E.P.A. Chief Stands Firm as Tough Rules Loom
- City Workers Bias Suits Rise, Despite Softer Bloomberg Tone
- Zuckerberg Finds Fans on Google+
- Economic Scene: Big Business Leaves Deficit to Politicians
- The Art of Cy Twombly
- In Making a Big Leap, Many Helping Hands
- Acquittals of Ex-Officials Feed Anger Across Egypt
- In Hawking Seafood, He Reeled In a Show
- In Cuba, the Voice of a Blog Generation
- Youre Making Me the Bride? a Hiccup for Gay Unions
- Watching a Trial on TV, Discussing It on Twitter
- Jeter Makes Move on 3,000 as Yankees Roll
- Architecture Review: Chinese Gem That Elevates Its Setting
- Obama Summons G.O.P. and Democratic Leaders for Deficit Reduction Talks
- NASA's Stillsuit: Atlantis Crew to Test Pee-Recycling Bag
- Electric Airplane Sets Speedy Distance Record
- Spectacular Time-Lapse Video of Australian Night Sky
- Giant Spy Blimp Battle Could Decide Surveillance's Future
- How the Monster Beat the Mountain
- July 6, 1885: Rabies Vaccine Saves Boy -- and Pasteur
- Real U.S. Stealth-Tech Advantage: Its Assembly Lines
- Artist Lucy Knisley Puts Comics Twist on Harry Potter
- Exclusive: Cirque Du Soleil Brings Gravity-Defying 3-D Battle to Comic-Con
- Verizon Halts Unlimited Smartphone Data Plans July 7
- More Sleep Means Better Performance for Athletes
- Last.fm Charts the Rise and Fall of Drum Machine
- Netflix Confirms Streaming Issues for Some Apple TV Customers
- Weevil Has Nuts and Bolts in Its Legs
- 'Massive' Infringement Case Against CNET Dropped
- Chimp and Dolphin Ladies United by Unreliable Men, Mom Time
- Lord of the Rings, Star Wars Get Art-Deco Styling in Szoki's Posters
- The Cutting-Edge Physics of Jackson Pollock
- Physicists: Universe Almost Certainly Not a Hologram
- 5,800 Attacks Are Just The Beginning After Petraeus' Year-Long Air War
- BMW Commuter Scooter: 'Look Ma, No Frame!'
- Plenty of Blame to Go Around for 'Disappearing' Warship
- How Much is a Drug-Resistance Death Worth? Less Than $600
- Hands-On: The SoundJaw Fixes the iPad 2's Awful Speaker
- July 5, 1943: Defeat at Kursk Heralds Twilight of the Panzers
- Waterproof Point-and-Shoot Is Snow- and Surf-Ready
- Fuego's Compact Grill Adds Sizzle to Your Summer
- Lots to Like About Sony's Low-Light Camcorder
- How Much Ice Do You Need For Your Drinks?
- Nike GPS Sports Watch Keeps You in the Running
- Australian Firm Targets Apple and Google Cloud Music Services
- Star Wars Landspeeders Are Here
- Hubble Makes Millionth Observation
- How Apple Came To Control the Component Market
- Nanomagnets Could Replace Transistors in Microprocessors
- 3D Chocolate Printer
- Defendant Says Righthaven Should Pay Legal Fees
- DOT Exempts Maker of 'Flying Car' From Road Vehicle Safety Rules
- Tilting Bike Uses Google Maps To Simulate Routes
- The Uzebox: an Open Source Hardware Games Console
- @Whitehouse Hosting Twitter Town Hall On Wednesday
- Bionic Eyeglasses May Boost Impaired Vision
- Renewable Energy Production Surpasses Nuclear In the US
- Xbox Live Indie Games Struggle For Profitability
- How America Can Get Its Tech Mojo Back
- WebOS Chief: Don't Fret Over TouchPad Reviews
- Military and Government E-mails Compromised
- News Corp. Subsidiary Under Fire For Hacking Dead Girl's Voicemail
- Eyeglasses Made of Human Hair
- New Approach For Laser Weapons
- Microsoft's Hottest New Profit Center: Android
- Google To Rebrand Blogger & Picasa For Google+ Integration
- Patriot Act vs. the EU's Data Protection Directive
- Company Fined €25,000 For Altering Wikipedia
- US Army Spent $2.7 Billion On Crashing Computer
- Cisco Helps China Keep an Eye On Its Citizens
- Anti-PowerPoint Party Formed In Switzerland
- Italian Anonymous Hacker Cell Arrested
- Drawing the Line Between Android and Linux
- First WebCL Demos Arrive From Nokia and AMD
- Meat Mix
- Heavy metal quilts
- Secrets of Disneyland
- Jewelry made from distressed comics
- Tiny camera fits on the head of a pin
- Vintage photo filter actions for Photoshop
- Bird ruins catnap
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Painted People: pics from the World Bodypainting Festival (nudity)
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, featuring Uncle Cap'n, Dinkle and More!
- There's more to female biology than what they teach you in school
- Funding to research antibiotic resistant bacteria not a priority
- Sit in on Michigan State Egyptian archaeology class, for free
- New science blogs network at Scientific American
- Giant wombat discovered
- Genomic research: Faster, cheaper, more hope
- Augmented-reality mood-detection goggles: "a primer in the law of unintended consequences"
- Vandermeer et al on steampunk
- Spanish anti-piracy execs arrested for ripping off artists
- Following the money: how spammers do their banking
- Life in an Indian call center
- Introduction to The Practical Pyromaniac, by William Gurstelle
- Launch party for Yuki 7 and the Gadget Girls book: Looks that Kill
- Cy Twombly, artist, dead at age 83
- Tinkatolli: online world that inspires kids to leave the computer and make stuff
- Wikileaks fundraising ad, and Assange taking credit for Egypt revolution, criticized
- Morgan Stanley data breach hits investors
- Unsettling photos of monkeys wearing masks
- Lingerie model finds work despite having an odd elbow
- Arsonists wear unusual mask
- Banks have finally found a way to make money off credit and debit cards without raising your fees. How? Uh,...
- Ohio 'family values' state legislator busted for DUI, smelling of alcohol, has Viagra in his system and had...
- If you're 55 and two young women offer to take you back to their place for a threesome, they're probably...
- I vow to wake up naked, To go to work naked, TO LIVE NAKED. And I vow that no fascist Canadian court will...
- City attempts to re-create the ending of Return of the Jedi by launching fireworks during a lightning...
- Woman objects to Time Warneroulette
- Heineken shocked to learn their beer ad featuring The Dead Kennedys' song Too Drunk to F*ck was considered...
- In the now-famous photo of Obama in the situation room on the night Bin Laden was killed, the man standing...
- Scientists discover hitherto unknown species of giant wombat in Australia. It's been six months since...
- Jobs in post-recession USA demand multiple skills. Shotgunning beers and lighting farts not topping the list
- While plugging his "Two if by Tea" drink, Rush Limbaugh tells the survivors in Joplin, Mo that...
- Let me tell you how it will be / There's none for you, you scamming wannabes / Because I'm the tax man
- To celebrate its 400th Anniversary, the Vatican's Secret Archives put 100 of its documents on display....
- As viable food allergy therapies move closer to FDA approval, parents are scrambling to devise alternate...
- Okay Texas, seriously, WTF? You'll execute the mentally retarded but these guys are walking around free? 14...
- Israel's prime minister visits Romania, sees his reflection in a mirror and puts a lot of those rumors to...
- "Hello police? I'd like to report a bunch of cars vandalized and broken into." "What kind of...
- And the winner for the stupidest comment regarding the Anthony trial goes to this woman: "
- Prosecutors will argue that white supremacist teen who executed an openly gay classmate in school with two...
- The Chinese want CNN to apologize for calling their disgusting food disgusting
- Oil prices return to their pre-strategic-reserve-release levels. Why, it's as if the release was ordered...
- Man owes Detroit more money for parking tickets than it would cost to buy half of the business district
- Same-sex couples wanting to get married in NY not happy that forms make them decide which one of them is...
- What do Schrdinger's cat and homemade ice cream have in common?
- Infogroup sells off Opinion Research survey unit - Associated Press
- Haiti president's 2nd choice for PM announced - AP - msnbc.com
- Found: Doctors Who Take Medicare - New York Times Blogs
- Fort Hood shooting suspect will face death penalty - Associated Press
- CEO: Monthly 'problems' why woman earn less - msnbc.com
- Did Cindy Anthony Negotiate to Save Daughter Caseys Life? - Forbes (blog)
- EU cracks down on mobile roaming charges - AP - msnbc.com
- Lagarde pledges to diversify IMF after sex scandal - Associated Press
- SKorea's Pyeongchang awarded 2018 Winter Olympics - Associated Press
- Obama takes message to public via Twitter - YAHOO!
- Fuwei Films Signs Supply Letter of Intent with Coca-Cola - Yahoo Finance
- Strauss-Kahn team meets prosecutors as case falters - YAHOO!
- LA airport lizard smuggler to be sentenced - Forbes
- Target, EEOC settle disability discrimination suit - AP - msnbc.com
- The iPhone 5 Will Be Thinner, Harder to Put Together - YAHOO!
- Food companies take veggie cue from sneaky trend - Forbes
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn: 5 Conspiracy Theories - ABC News
- Social Media Take on Role of Presidential Questioner - New York Times Blogs
- UPDATE 1-US FDIC backs pay clawback in bank liquidations - Reuters
- Early Glance: Finance companies - AP - msnbc.com
- National lab in Wash. recovering after cyberattack - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama to Host Deficit Talks - Wall Street Journal
- Kraft banker looted shareholders - Marketwatch
- Liverpool agrees transfer fee for Adam - FOXSports.com
- Should Casey Anthony be Paid to Tell Her Story? - FOX News
- Casey Anthony Hasn't Spoken With Parents After Acquittal, Lawyer Says - FOX News
- Judge raps Congress for keeping Clemens audio - YAHOO!
- SA 2020 Olympic bid still possible - Cape Times
- US stocks mixed; debt woes sink shares in Europe - AP - msnbc.com
- One Beckley inmate captured, 1 still at large - Charleston Gazette
- Teen Faces Possible Jail Time For Sex Doll Prank Gone Wrong
- How Eating French Fries Is Like Smoking Marijuana
- WATCH: Chicago Mom Adopts Her Own Children
- Finger Length Ratio Indicator Of Penis Size: Study
- WATCH: Rare 'Donkra' Born
- Are Bugs Crawling In Your Ears While You Sleep?
- Just Luck: Random Passerby Saves Two-Year-Old Baby Falling From A Building
- Monkey Steals Camera, Takes Hilarious Self-Portraits
- Tossed KFC Chicken Bone Causes Four-Car Pile-Up
- Paula Deen Cited For Chicken Possession
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Banned From The Internet
- The 6 Weirdest Free Speech Issues Around The World
- Colorado Sheriff: "There Is No Poop Fairy"
- Cross-Eyed Opossum Eyes New Home
- 10 Craziest Watches
- 9 Awesome Edible Clothing Items
- The World's Largest Hamburger
- Drunk Puppy Buying Banned By West Village Pet Stores
- Bicyclists Report Getting Smacked By Angry Bird
- After Conjugal Visit, Woman Caught Sneaking Man Out Of Prison In A Suitcase
- 9 Bizarre Prison Hotels (PHOTOS)
- Strangest Travel Jobs In The World (PHOTOS)
- Town Pond Turns Fluorescent Green
- Kobayashi Sets World Record While Chestnut Relishes Fifth Straight Hot Dog Win
- Jail Inmate Files Pornography Case
- Chinese Eaters Are Secret Ingredient At Hot Dog Contest
- Chestnut vs. Kobayshi (From Afar)
- First 'The Wrestler', Then 'The Fighter', Now, 'The Eater'
- Robotic Armpit: A Profound Protest?
- Runaway Baboon Captured In New Jersey
- Radiohead Denies Influencing Local Band
- Judge Awards Heather Mills Writing Credit On 'Eleanor Rigby'
- Soundgarden Inadvertently Reunites At Area Cinnabon
- Unreleased Jimmy Page Guitar Riff To Be Retrieved From Secret Vault To Save Rock And Roll
- RIAA Sues Radio Stations For Giving Away Free Music
- Area Man Seated Next To Lou Reed On Roller Coaster
- Infographic: The Swing Revival
- Statshot: Top Inspirational Hymns
- Opinion: Seriously, Cleveland, How Are You? (by Bob Seger)
- [video] Restoration Of 'Star Spangled Banner' Uncovers Horrifying New Verses
- Affluent White Man Enjoys, Causes The Blues
- Dave Matthews Not That Into Himself Anymore
- Rock Song Takes Pro-Rock Stance
- Uninvited Guest Rapper Ruins Album
- Concert Spent Constantly Verifying Presence Of Coat-Check Ticket In Pocket
- Infographic: Music Festival Tips
- Jakob Dylan Still Not Convinced Father A Better Songwriter
- Newly Discovered Recordings Reveal Beatles Actually Terrible Group
- Report: Only 7 Band Names Remaining
- [audio] Atonal Composers Gather For Atony Awards
- Bob Marley Rises From Grave To Free Frat Boys From Bonds Of Oppression
- National Funk Congress Deadlocked On Get Up/Get Down Issue
- Statshot: What is Recording Artist T-Pain Working On?
- Opinion: Darling, There's Something I've Been Hiding From YouI'm Jimmy Buffett (by Jimmy Buffett)
- [video] Justin Bieber Found To Be Cleverly Disguised 51-Year-Old Pedophile
- Al-Qaeda Marching Band To Join Macy's Parade After Incredible Audition
- Fog Machine Heightens Drama At Children's Piano Recital
- Lilith Fair Performers, Attendees Achieve Largest-Ever Synchronized Ovulation
- Concerts Held To Wish World's Poor Good Luck
- Bad To The Bone To Be Used In Film
- Use iTunes Search for Easier iPhone and iPad App Organization [IPhone]
- JailbreakMe Returns, Bringing Back a No-Hassle Method to Jailbreak Your iPhone [Jailbreak]
- How—and Why—to Use Turntable.fm, Your New Favorite Music Time Vortex [Music]
- Refresh Lettuce and Herbs with an Ice Bath [Cooking]
- Surplus for Chrome Puts Google+ Everywhere You Browse [Google+]
- Go from Temp to Permanent Worker by Becoming Part of the Office Culture [Jobs]
- This Is Lifehacker's Summer Series: Get a Google Plus Invite, Build a Bug Trap, and Save Money with Your...
- Thunderbird Conversations 2.0 Brings Gmail-Like Threaded Conversations to Thunderbird [Downloads]
- Change Folder Views on the Mac Using Your Keyboard [Video]
- SmartFuel Keeps You Safe and Saves You Money on Gas [Video]
- How to Use a Real Keyboard with an iPad [Emailable Tech Support]
- Chuck Is An Super Lightweight, Customizable Application Launcher for Mac [Download Of The Day]
- Massage May Be Better Than Meds for Relieving Back Pain [Health]
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter for the Best Stories In Your Inbox Daily [Announcements]
- Google Apps v. Office 365 Feature Showdown: Which Should You Use? [Collaboration]
- Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads: A Music-Mixing Command Station [Featured Workspace]
- Google Multiple Sign-In Now Supports Up to 10 Accounts [In Brief]
- Ninite Updater Keeps Windows Apps Up to Date with One Click [Downloads]
- Prepare Yourself for the Unexpected by Pretending You're an Expert [Brain Hack]
- Remains of the Day: Google Rebranding Picasa and Blogger as Google Photos and Google Blogs [For What Its...
- GoodFishBadFish Fixes Up Seafood Recipes with Sustainable Alternatives [Cooking]
- Act Now to Keep Gorging Yourself With Unlimited Data Forever (Well, Close Enough) [Smartphones]
- "Politeness and Consideration for Others Is Like Investing Pennies and Getting Dollars Back"...
- Most Popular Bank for High-Interest Savings: ING Direct [Hive Five Followup]
- How Do I Tell If a Mushroom Is Safe to Eat [How Do I?]
- How to Tell if a Mushroom Is Safe to Eat [How Do I?]
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 Helps Your RSI For Cheap [Stuff We Like]
- SMS Corrector for Android Translates Text Talk Into Messages You Can Actually Read [App Of The Day]
- Make Your Own Professional-Grade Bike Lock for Half the Price [DIY]
- Two Photoshop Forgeries That Can Save You Money on Parking [Dark Side]
- Continuous Delivery - TW Live 2011
- Windows Phone 7 and Making HTTPS REST API Calls with Basic Authentication
- NoRAM DB => If It Does Not Fit in RAM, I Will Quietly Die For You
- Complex business rules on your ASP.NET website in several minutes
- Five tips for improving Linux server performance
- Integrating 3-legged OAuth with XACML
- Test iPad Apps on Windows
- Traits, Duck Typing and Dynamic Semantic Learning
- HTML5 :Making Image Filters with Canvas
- In 4 Steps your Application (including R) is running on a Cloud Computing Cluster
- Building cheat sheets in Eclipse V3.2
- strncpy? just say no
- Thinking About Cloud...
- Getting Groovy with Eclipse RCP and JasperReports
- How to override equals method in Java
- 7 cloud services compared: How much control do you give up?
- What Can You Do to Prevent Lengthy Outages like Amazon?
- Low GC in Java: Use primitives instead of wrappers
- Animated page entry with CSS3
- Migrating from WordPress.com to WordPress.org
- 15 Fresh and Brilliant jQuery Tutorials
- Understanding Java Server Faces 2.0 Part 3
- Brief introduction to PHP
- Android Game Development - A Basic Game Loop
- HTML5 Intellisense in Visual Studio 2010/2008
- Pseudo Spriting | CSS-Tricks
- Create your own MVC | VideoPHP
- Freelancers evolve! First steps towards freedom
- 15 Beautiful HTML5 & CSS3 Templates
- A Urinal to Remember
- Hoping This Will Meet with Your Approval
- Tunnel Vision: Cool Corridors Around the World
- Giants on Earth
- Shed of the Year
- The Sixth Sense and Beyond
- The Terrafugia Flying Car-Now With Road Approval
- Enterprise: The First Space Shuttle
- Stupid Human Trick: Bite the Bag
- Stink Bug Invasion Harshing Vintners' Mellow
- The How to Hoop Rap
- Rare Baby Donkra Born in China
- Delightful Mokneys In Masks & Costumes
- The World's Largest Burger
- The Pup Who Is Allergic To Grass
- French Bulldogs Enjoying A Swing Ride
- 16 Insanely Frugal Fathers
- Starbucks Spelling
- Clone Wars
- Pool Paint Party
- Darth Hairdryer
- The Mysterious Minaret of Jam
- The 15 Best "Kidcastings"
- Owl Kitchen Timer
- Creepy Mario Art
- Cirque Eloize Bicyclist
- Chernoff and the Face Value of Numbers
- Egypt's Art Of Revolution
- Monkeys Try Their Hand At Photography
- Unmanned Glider May Hold Secret To Perpetual Flight
- The Sound of A Sleeping Seal
- A Collection of Pictures of Basset Hounds Running
- College Professor Makes Action Figures of Co-Workers
- How Fireworks Work
- 15 Cool Outdoor Barbeques
- Manhattan in Miniature
- Copy Paste Character
- Morf.js - CSS3 Transitions with custom easing functions
- Django Advice
- Designing For Android - Smashing Magazine
- t.co / twitter
- Make Your HTML Email 5 Times More Mobile Friendly
- A Git Primer | danielmiessler.com
- Free WordPress Themes: 2011 Edition
- How Apple became a monopsonist
- Pseudo Spriting | CSS-Tricks
- A List Apart: Articles: A Modest Proposal
- John Adams Quotes
- The Pragmatic Bookshelf | Designed for Use
- EXCLUSIVE: Google to Retire Blogger & Picasa Brands in Google+ Push
- SVK - Products - BERG
- Adapter - Free Image and Video Converter for Mac and PC
- Black macaque takes self-portrait: Monkey borrows photographer's camera | Mail Online
- Heroku | Clojure on Heroku
- Monkey steals camera to snap himself - Telegraph
- A List Apart: Articles: RFPs: The Least Creative Way to Hire People
- STUDY SAYS TECHNOLOGY COULD TRANSFORM SOCIETY - NYTimes.com
- Why WSJ Mobile App Gets ** Customer Reviews (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Things About Google+
- Data journalism, data tools, and the newsroom stack - O'Reilly Radar
- Mobilizer | Springbox
- Whitaker Blackall Music and Sound FX for Video Games Music Theory for Beginners: Part I
- My Summer at an Indian Call Center [longform.org]
- Ridiculous Tech Company Perks Are Back in Style [Video]
- Possibly the Best Salvia Freakout Yet [Video]
- Mitt Romney Has the Richest Presidential Campaign of All 
- South Korea Will Host the 2018 Winter Olympics [Sports]
- Jennifer Aniston Needs Some Alone Time [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Oscar Winner Is Now a Street Busker? [Blind Items]
- Shocking Turnaround: Yale More Preppy Than Harvard [Ivy League]
- Blood Appears in Maxi Pad Ad [Landmarks]
- Libyan Rebels Now 30 Miles from Tripoli [Briefly]
- Britain's Baby Lottery Begins This Month [Gambling]
- Narcoleptic? Move to Chechnya [Cures]
- Rich Bankers are Still Crying About 'Unfair' Pay Regulations [Banksters]
- Beware Hogweed: The Blistering, Blinding, Backyard Pest [Nature]
- Take a Tour of Chicago in Three Minutes [Video]
- Atlanta Schools Guilty of 'Systematic Cheating' [Briefly]
- Gay Teen Murder Trial Begins In California [Crime]
- Russia, Ukraine and South Korea Drop the Title Captain America [Movies]
- Real Housewife Jill Zarin Isn't Cut Out for Acting [Video]
- Failed Prophet Harold Camping Moved to Nursing Home [Religion]
- Why Not Drive Directly Into an Apocalyptic Dust Storm? [Video]
- California Wants to Force Children to Learn about Gays [Education]
- Families of 7/7 Bombing Victims Had Phones Hacked by Murdoch Paper [Scandal]
- Facebook Parties Could Be Banned in Germany [Geeks Gone Wild]
- Nancy Grace on the Casey Anthony Verdict: 'The Devil Is Dancing Tonight' [Video]
- 'Rape Cops' Had Previous Incident with Drunk Woman [Scandal]
- Comment of the Day: Film School Confidential [We Read You]
- Kid Faces Prison Term for Leaving Sex Doll in High School Locker Room [Pranks]
- The Sad, Sexy Ballad of Chord Overstreet [Trade Roundup]
- Woman Fined for Throwing Trash in Trash Can [New York]
- Twitter Is Magically Worth $7 Billion, Somehow [Bubbles]
|The Caucus: Social Media Take on Role of...|
|Ohio Voters Will Now Have to Read Maps|
|The Administration Celebrates New Citizens on...|
|N.B.A. Disputes Forbes Analysis Suggesting...|
|Get Ready for Social Security Cuts|
|RNC Slams Obama on the Economy in New Ad|
|Jeff Session's defense of millionaires is...|
|Why Did Yale Close, Then Open, a Center for...|
wall street j.
|FDIC Allows for Pay Clawbacks|
|Obama Set to Host Twitter Town Hall|
|How to Reduce Your Mortgage Insurance Premium|
|Ridding the Streets of Dog Poop, One DNA Test...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Engage the Front Line in Process...|
|The World's Most Innovative Companies|
|New Glasses Give The Blind Bionic Eyes|
|Remember Europe Going Kaboom?|
|A tariff deal will permit Mexican trucks to...|
|Steamy Summer: The People of New York City in...|
|Strategic-reserve release has its predictable...|
|Think You Know WHY Your Woman Is Having Sex...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Watch: Massive Dust Storm Swells Across Arizona|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|3 Reasons There Are So Many Jews In Comedy|
|Leaping Game Goes Wrong|
|Shortmail, Email Limited to 500 Characters|
|Honest Rules for 5 Leisure Sports|
|Ride the Tour de France from your living-room|
|The Worlds Largest McDonalds|
|Engrish Funny: Thunderstorms Never Call The...|
|Engaged! Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Has A...|
|Dude Jumps Over Moving Car|
|Gulf Turtle Nests Abound, But Worries Remain|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The 2,500 year experiment with solid currency|
|From Bystander to Hero: How to be the First...|
|RC Quadrotor Helicopter|
|Be Prepared to Shift|
|Quiz: How Traffic Works|
|Satellite Data Aids in Predicting Cholera...|
|Tevatron particles shed light on antimatter...|
|Printable Nunchuck Pen Caps|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Thirsty Crowns|
|The chemicals that make you happy. No. Not...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Save Money on Toilet Paper|
|Steps needed to reduce likelihood that pilot...|
|Lab Builds a Fully Functioning Artificial Small...|
|Frank Gehrys First Skyscraper Now Marks The NYC...|
|Winterhouse: For Sale: The Earliest Modern...|
|Best Practices For Designing Websites For Kids|
|Core77 Design Awards: Live Broadcast Schedule|
|Maud, the Cowboys and Nachos|
|Open Thread: Are We Really Living in the Age of...|
|Knock On Wood, Then Drive It! 28 Crazy Wooden...|
|Links for 2011-07-05 [del.icio.us]|
|Kaohsiung Port Station Urban Design Competition...|
|A Goodbye Kiss (with a little help from his...|
|The Business of Red, White, & Blue|
|True Blood - Dig Deeper|
|How to Write a Great To-Do List (And Why You...|
|More Efficient Emails|
|Unitasker Wednesday: SMore To Love STL-600|
|The New Old Age: Found: Doctors Who Take Medicare|
|10 Life Lessons from a Reluctant Runner|
|When Nurses Make Mistakes|
|Don't Dehydrate: How Much Water You Should Be...|
|Harbor View Hotel, Martha's Vineyard|
|10 Runway Hair Ideas That Anyone Can Pull Off|
|LUX Beauty Bag: Beach babe essentials|
|Is Roller Derby and Bowling Olympic Sports?|
|Why Athleta Is Awesome: Let's Hear It for the...|
|Will Casey Anthony Do Porn? [Aftermath]|
|10 Household Uses of Aluminum Foil|
|Here's A Short, Not-Particularly-Spoilery...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Ledge - Trailer|
|Six Directors Who Could Take Over the...|
|New Image: Steven Spielbergs The Adventures of...|
|Casting Tidbits: Val Kilmer, John Malkovich,...|
|Sinead O'Connor -- Nothing Compares 2 Her New Look|
|2012 movies: Most geek-tastic?|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Adam West Cameo in The Dark Knight Rises?|
|Stream Pictureplane Thee Physical|
|Lady Gaga? Britney Spears? Fans Pick Their 2011...|
|Oasis' Noel Gallagher To Release Debut Solo...|
|A conversation with Brian Eno: 'We are all...|
the big picture
|Wildfire threatens nuclear facility|
|Asia A week in pictures 03 July 2011|
|Looking Through the Eyes of Soldiers|
|Wednesday, 06 Jul 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Kenya and Elsewhere|
|Tom Lamm - Entertainment|
|Adrian Fleet - BOOOOOOOM! - CREATE * INSPIRE *...|
|Comic for July 6, 2011|
|In Praise of Small Art.|