- If Comedians These Told Video Game Jokes They Would Sound Like This.....
- The last space shuttle launches today at 11:26 am US-EDT. Watch it live here.
- Frying a chicken with bare hands!
- Going to my first party tonight since my fiance left me and it's my first time single since I was 15 years...
- When life throws trucks into the front of your business...
- Republicans set to repeal light bulb efficiency standard, even though the standard would save consumers $12...
- It is simple...
- Stephen Fry on grammar nazis
- Thank you for your service to all mankind.
- TIL time travel is technically possible
- The Republican Dilemma - How can they continue saying corporate taxes are too high and the economy is not...
- Helen Thomas - "You Can Call The President Anything You Want But You Can't Say Anything Against...
- A woman who couldn't afford to buy organic vegetables planted a garden in her front yard. Her city charged...
- The Spaghetti Sauce Incident!
- A seagull stopped by to watch us eat lunch on a rooftop restaurant in Dublin. It was not amused.
- reason one why not to do hard drugs (they fuck you up) and kill your record sales!
- Bethesda - a quick clarification
- Instant cat pants, step 1: open can of cat food...
- Chatroulette Trolling.
- ME ROOSTA
- Andy Coulson (former editor of the News of the World and David Camerons ex-personal communications...
- Meanwhile at the tea party booth on the fourth
- 15-year-old boy tortured to death in Syrian prison for "failing to praise president"
- Students, what is the stupidest thing a teacher has ever said to you? (I'll start)
- AMA Request: Louis C.K
- I see what you did there...
- Every day I'm...
- I don't have much to share for my 1st Reddit birthday, so instead here's a picture of my friend Jemma...
- A man offered to take a picture of me and my girlfriend on the beach. As he was backing up to get the...
- Of Arm and the Man, I Speak
- If You're Brushing Up on the Definition of 'Irony,' Look No Further. Maybe 'Karma,' Too.
- Be Unintentionally Witty on Demand
- Amazing Waves
- If You Love Sports and You Love Greatness...
- The Color of Money (Also Known As Green)
- Another Good Way to Start the Summer
- How Come Presidential Candidates Never Use Philip Glass Music For Their Theme Song?
- The Decay That Dare Not Speak Its Name (or, Year 38 in the Life of a Shortstop)
- Success Hinges on the Party
- Some Very Funny Women (But Boy Are They Dark)
- What Kind of World Is This? Now You Can't Even Cheat Properly?
- So Then the Merchant of Venice Was His Dealer?
- Just Curious About a Legal Principle...
- Bestsellers Are Books That Sell the Best
- A Way to Start the Summer
- But What Will We Do With the MIT Fight Song? "Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine; 3.14159"?
- If You Think a Box Score Is Hard To Read...
- Will Obama Cut Social Security to Secure a Debt Deal?
- Hacktivist History: The Rise and Fall of the Notorious LulzSec
- Sex is not about promoting genetic variation
- Spy Geeks Want Holodeck Tech for Intel Analysts
- Man vs Woman (pic)
- Hilarious Voiceovers On Animal Documentaries
- The amazing portraits of young artist who paints only with her LIPS
- Haven't been able to get in Google+ yet...
- Officials Clamp Down On 'Squirrel Busters' Accused Of Harassing Ex-Scientologist
- Weddings blend cultures as well as families
- Sen. Rubio: We Don't Need New Taxes, We Need New Taxpayers (video)
- Oh No! Pirates Steal Your Bandwidth!
- What Obama Wants
- 10 Grossest Alien Chest-Burster Cakes (PICS)
- Hackers break into Washington Post jobs site
- Former DOJ Lawyer Disbarred in Connection to Abramoff Scandal
- William Tong Reports Impressive Fundraising Haul In Connecticut Senate Race
- Elusive, Nearly Invisible Larval Eels
- TSA Worker Steals iPad, Electronics From Luggage, Sells them online
- WikiLeaks getting credit card funds
- Buffett: GOP Threatening To 'Blow Your Brains Out' Over Debt Ceiling
- Ben Affleck Lost it All in Illegal Celeb Poker Ring
- Michele Bachmann vote contradicts her debt ceiling stance
- I'm Never Quitting Email
- In the pi wars, the backlash has begun
- What Would Don Draper Do? - The Oatmeal
- World's First transplant of a fully synthetic organ carried out
- Apple Sics Secret Service on Spy Cam Artist
- Nathan Fillion Wants Gamers to Know How to Prevent Swamp Ass [VID]
- Incredible Photos of Russian Peasants in the 1800s
- Four Killed In Wyoming Shooting, One Man In Custody
- Obama Risking Independent Voter Support, Say Republican Strategists
- Controversial Arizona Sheriff To Pay Huge Sum In Racial Profiling Case
- Republicans: Jobs Report Means No New Taxes
- Minnesota Shutdown: No End In Sight
- Pakistan Slams U.S. Allegation Over Slain Journalist
- Terrible Unemployment Report Released
- THE FINAL FRONTIER
- WATCH LIVE: Space Shuttle Prepares For Final Flight
- Boehner Backs Obama's Call For Far-Reaching Debt Ceiling Plan
- Syria Accuses U.S. Of Inciting Unrest
- THE ARRESTS BEGIN
- Former News Of The World Editor Arrested As Hacking Scandal Deepens
- House Rejects Effort To Prohibit Funds For U.S. Involvement In Libya
- IRS Drops Investigation Of 5 Donors Who Contributed To Politically Active Nonprofit Groups
- Casey Anthony Release Date Pushed Back
- SO LONG, 14TH AMENDMENT?
- White House Reportedly Rules Out Constitutional Option On Debt Ceiling
- Baseball Fan Dies After Falling Out Of Stands During Game
- A Complaint From Palin In Newly-Released Email
- Group Seeks Equality For Atheist Concert At Fort Bragg
- Man Executed In Texas Despite White House Concerns
- Heavy Rains Cause Denver Flooding, Trap People In Cars
- GOP Insiders Say Rick Perry Looking Increasingly Likely To Run For President
- Congressional Black Caucus Members Criticize Obama On Unemployment
- WATCH: Michele Bachmann Releases Her First Iowa Campaign Ad
- House Dems Scramble After Obama Insists On Grand Bargain
- 7 Killed In Shooting Spree, Hostage Standoff In Progress
- 7 People Killed In Michigan Shooting Spree
- 123-year-old recording of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, recited it with feeling and expression
- Texas Rangers Fan Dies After Fall
- Final American Space Shuttle Launch Scheduled for Today
- "Even as I left Florida, far enough, far enough, wasn't far enough..."
- Likes: Cats
- Whisky and Oujia Boards
- Son of Strelka, Son of God
- Superstar Ice Hockey
- I put my trust in the brush. I let the brush do what it wants to do.
- Honesty and your policy
- "Gatsby without greatness"
- Edith Head's "How to Dress for Success"
- classic photos
- Fool me once...
- Is South Park done?
- Well, Maron, I'll tell you why
- Gotta blast them all!
- "We've built inactivity into our lifestyles. We've designed communities around cars,"
- "Lower than the regurgitated filth of vultures"
- Born and Bred in a... snap bean farm
- Another Gladiator Gone
- "Neither political party offered genuine solutions."
- The cellphone goes really retro
- The Boy Who Lived Forever - Fanfiction According to Time
- Six Strikes
- In Defense of Prudes
- You have to click on the text box?
- Bill Gates on the future of energy
- Science & technology might be exempt from E.U. austerity measures
- Why Not the Worst?
- Agony and Ivory
- Vanishing Act
- A Comets Tale
- The Terrazzo Jungle
- The Unquiet Life of Franz Gayl
- Rangers fan dies after fall reaching for ball - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Sweden Hospital in Lab-Made Windpipe Transplant - ABC News
- American League Preview from The Sports Network - CANOE
- Police: Mich. gunman targeted 2 ex-girlfriends - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Latest jobs report discouraging; options are few - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Space Shuttle Launches on Final Flight - ABC News
- Face time with Facebook (week in review) - CNET
- Girl, 12, kills herself to donate organs to family - msnbc.com
- Judge to head News of the World hacking inquiry - Cameron - BBC News
- Space shuttle launches flawlessly after one heart-stopping delay - The Guardian
- KidsPost's Harry Potter costume contest winners - Washington Post
- Emma Watson tears up at final 'Harry Potter' premiere: 'I have been so ... - New York Daily News
- Is Jennifer Aniston Really a Horrible Boss in Horrible Bosses? (and 24 Other ... - Vanity Fair
- Calgary residents wait overnight for Will and Kate - Vancouver Sun
- June unemployment report is bad news for President Obama: voter confidence on ... - New York Daily News
- America Sees Its Obesity Rates and Raises Them - TIME
- Cameron Hit by Ex-Aide's Arrest Over Phone-Hacking Scandal - BusinessWeek
- "Horrible Bosses" movie review - Huffington Post
- Police: Michigan shootings suspect commits suicide - Forbes
- Shannon Stone-Josh Hamilton: Rangers fan dies after falling from stands after ... - Slate Magazine
- Obama: Debt limit fight fuels economic uncertainty - Reuters
- US Internet providers to take action against online pirates - Calgary Herald
- Police: Suspect in deadly Michigan shooting spree commits suicide; daughter ... - Washington Post
- Hermione Granger: Fashion Plate - New York Times (blog)
- NASA's Last Space Shuttle Blasts Into History - ABC News
- Can final 'Harry Potter' beat 'The Dark Knight's' opening weekend? - New York Daily News (blog)
- Cantor cancels July recess - Politico (blog)
- Cameron: I'd Have Let Brooks Quit - Sky News
- Astronauts Onboard, Atlantis Ready for Launch - Voice of America
- With debt talks ongoing, House cancels recess - Los Angeles Times
- Casey Anthony Case Fuels Push in States for 'Caylee's Law'
- Fall in illegal migration as Mexican life gets better
- Obama: 'We still have a long way to go' on jobs | The Lookout - Yahoo! News
- Girl, 12, kills herself to donate organs to family
- Obama: Still differences on debt, new talks Sunday
- News Flash-- In Debt Ceiling Negotiations, Pharma Is Now on "the Chopping Block"
- Countrywide Wages Tranche Warfare on Investors
- Internet providers to act against online pirates
- What the CIA needs from David Petraeus - The Washington Post
- Netvibes Debuts Powerful Social Analytics Platform For Brands And Agencies
- Woman, 63, collars burglar suspect, 29
- US Congress Opposes PA Statehood Bid
- Report: Corruption in the Stillborn Palestinian State
- The Wolf & The Indian...
- Glenn Beck To Rick Santorum: 'I Could Kiss You In The Mouth' (VIDEO)
- Gov. Bobby Jindal: Women Seeking Abortions Just Like Criminals
- Turkey PM: Israel must still apologize for last year's Gaza flotilla raid - Haaretz Daily Newspaper |...
- Jobs stall, setting back recovery hopes - Yahoo! Finance
- Mexican Citizen Executed In Texas After Obama Administration Argued For Stay
- Obama Underestimates Size of Education Budget in Town Hall
- Pakistan and state terrorism
- Fascism Is Not Conservatism
- Why Lying Broken in a Pile on Your Bedroom Floor is a Good Idea.
- UN gay 'rights' agenda endangers Church's freedom
- Bachmann pledges to ban 'all forms of pornography'
- Tens of thousands prod new rulers in Egyptian protests
- Pelosi: Medicare, Social Security Benefit Cuts Are Line In The Sand On Debt Limit Bill | TPMDC
- A Totally Unserious President
- Five Female Killers Hotter Than Casey Anthony - Broward/Palm Beach News - The Daily Pulp
- Has A Texas Execution Put Americans Abroad At Risk?
- At War: The Military-Civilian Divide
- Atlantis Lifts Off for Last Space Shuttle Mission
- Boehner Sees Little Chance of Quick Deficit Deal
- Well: Update From an Ironman (and Oprah)
- Arts & Leisure: Vroooom Vroooom Living Roooom
- City Room: LeRoy Neiman, Still Bright and Bold and Name-Dropping at 90
- Job Growth Falters Badly, Clouding Hope for Recovery
- The Caucus: Debt Deal Could Rewrite 2012 Political Calculus
- The Fifth Down: Remembering John Mackey
- South Sudan, the Newest Nation, Is Full of Hope and Problems
- NASA Fuels Atlantis for the Last Shuttle Launch
- Will Republican Races First In Be the First Out?
- Behind the Gentler Approach to Banks by U.S.
- Amid Stacks of Paper, E-Court Is Finally in Session
- First U.S. Open or 31st, Challenge Is Same
- Mubarak Allies Charged in Tahrir Square Attack
- Industry Set for Fight to Keep Corporate Jet Tax Breaks
- Advertising: Geico Uses Many Campaigns to Stand Out in a Crowd
- Exhibition Review: Venerating Sacred Relics of Shakespeare
- British Tories Squirm as They Feel the Heat in Murdochs Embrace
- Egg Producers and Humane Society Urging Federal Standard on Hen Cages
- U.S. Admiral Ties Pakistan to Killing of Journalist
- New Housing Program Is Aimed at the Unemployed
- What Happened in Room 2806: Three Possibilities
- Hunger Strike by Inmates Is Latest Challenge to Californias Prison System
- Murdoch Closing Tabloid Linked to British Hacking
- Michigan Man Suspected in 7 Killings Flees Police and Takes Hostages in Standoff
- John Mackey Dies at 69; Helped Revolutionize N.F.L.
- The Texas Tribune: Improvement Comes Up Short in South Texas Colonias
- Rays 5, Yankees 1: One Hit for Jeter and Little Else for the Yankees
- Poor 3-D TV Sales? Panasonic Blames Hollywood
- Warmer Weather Is Officially the New Normal
- The Last Space Shuttle Launches Safely Into Orbit
- Music Gets Physical in Biorhythm Interactive Exhibit
- Behind the Scenes as NASCAR Gets It Right
- Half-Minute Hero on XBLA Perverts RPG Conventions
- Boo! Army Laser Cannon Won't Be Ready Until 2017
- July 8, 1908: Some Movies Get Colorful
- Alt Text: Lazy Fingers Good, Lazy Minds Bad
- Watch Now: NASA??s Final Space Shuttle Mission
- Spy Geeks Want Holodeck Tech for Intel Analysts
- Bitcoin Digital Wallet App Hits Android Market
- Review: How to Live Forever Probes Aging Science, New Age Hokum
- Online Service Finds Lost Laptop, $1 Million in Counterfeit Greenbacks
- Polar Bear Origins Traced to a Single Bear
- Sprint Confirms Text Message Problems With Customers
- Journey Turns Strangers Into Friends in Odd, Desolate Landscape
- 'Body Bombs' Are a Good Sign, DHS Insider Claims
- Oakley Fast Jacket Shades Are Multi-Lens Marvels
- ISPs to Disrupt Internet Access of Copyright Scofflaws
- Video: Elusive, Nearly Invisible Larval Eels
- Apple's App Store Hits 15 Billion Downloads
- E. Coli Veggie Screening Program Under Attack
- Space Shuttle Launch: Equator vs. Mountains
- Toon Books: Comics for Wee Ones
- Dad Has More Facebook Friends Than I Do, and That's OK
- July 7, 1936: Get a Grip Phillips Screws Up the Toolbox
- Spies Want to Mine Your Tweets for Signs of the Next Tsunami
- The Space Shuttle Program's Oddest Passengers
- Study: iPhone Users Spend 14 Hours a Month Gaming
- German Parliament Backs Nuclear Exit By 2022
- Space Shuttle Atlantis Launches On Final Flight
- Are You Too Good For Code Reviews?
- UK Police Database Abuse 'Hugely Intrusive'
- Fitness Site Accidentally Shows Sexual Activity
- RIAA Math: Sell 1 Million Albums, Still Owe $500k
- Visualizing Behavior-Tracking Cookies With Firefox
- Could PSTN Go Away By 2018?
- Sony Introduces 'PSN Pass' To Fight Used Game Sales
- Hacker Exposes Florida's Voting Database — Again
- Microsoft: No Botnet Is Indestructible
- Carmack: Mobile Gaming To Surpass Current Consoles
- Apple Hits 15b App Store Downloads, But Loses "App Store" Name Skirmish
- CmdrTaco at Kennedy Space Center
- Why People Who Make Things Should Learn Chinese
- SKA Telescope Set To Generate More Data Than Current Net
- Voicemail Hack Scandal Leads To Closure of UK Tabloid
- Microsoft Releases Mobile Data Collection Source Code
- Digital Generation Rediscovers Analog Wristwatches
- Real-Time Text Over Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk
- Dropbox Releases Revised TOS
- Creating a Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Bootable Flash Drive
- The View From the Ground At an Indian Call Center
- Ask Slashdot: Open Patent Licenses?
- NASA's New Bag Turns Urine Into Sports Drink
- IETF Mulls Working Group For IPv6 Home Networking
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange Secrets Leaked To China
- Spanish Surgeon Performs First Synthetic Organ Transplant
- Media Companies Create Copyright Enforcement Framework
- HTC To Buy S3 Graphics From VIA
- Dog DNA nails irresponsible owners
- Space Shuttle Atlantis STS-135 crew, loading up for liftoff (photo)
- The mysterious protractors of Pittsburgh
- TSA agent stole $50,000 of fliers' stuff
- The Wubwub side of the force
- Sony kills MiniDisc Walkman
- Rapper claims planking is racist
- Cellular connection map of the U.S.
- Make 3D prints from Minecraft
- Canada's Net Neutrality failure: ISPs are dirty, but regulators refuse to investigate
- A fabulous history blog
- European E. coli: Why more outbreaks could happen
- Creative License: how the hell did sampling get so screwed up and what the hell do we do about it?
- Freedom, photography, and the "Power of Open"
- The Final Space Shuttle Launch: Atlantis STS-135 (liveblog + webcast)
- Bytemaster computers, 1978
- Entertainment/telcom cartel rewrites America's copyright laws, will begin sending threatening letters to...
- Why makers should learn Chinese
- Lovely Russian trilobites
- Gentleman gets his hand stuck attempting to retrieve candy bar from gas tank
- I love my club soda maker
- Under the sea: Life on a lost shipping container
- Harnessing the power of feedback loops
- iPhone SLR lens mount
- Zinnia Jones: "My conversations with Bradley Manning," available for download
- News of the World to close
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Interview: Apollo astronaut Al Worden
- Zombie bikinis
- Podcast: I interview Thomas Gideon from the Command Line
- Railway sleeper service, glorious 1946 ad
- Move to revoke Hitler's honorary citizenship in Austrian town causes fuhrer
- Videotaping this crime spree is the best idea we ever had. Posting it to Facebook, however, was not
- DR Congo colonel accused of mass rape surrenders. Defense attorneys say he will throw himself on, have his...
- Man has every Playstation 2 game ever made. How does he fit them all in his mom's basement?
- Woman thought long dead after disappearing 40 years ago proved to not be the remains buried by her family...
- Icelander uses song to soothe the savage... elves?
- Use your fingers. Dip the fish, not the rice. Order the chef's choice o-makase-style. Brag snottily about...
- Back-to-school supply sales up early. In other news, parents are sick of their kids
- Researchers find drinkers remember the positive aspects of boozing more than the negatives -- that is, if...
- Tropical storm Calvin gaining strength off Mexico's west coast, may soon transmogrify into a hurricane. Or...
- The 2011 "Get America's Children Drunk at Chain Restaurants" tour continues, this time at a...
- Obese Australian woman speaks out against taunts on public trains, wishes she could move to America where...
- There once was a woman in Ireland / Sex with a dog she desirin' / Things went all bad / When realized she...
- New Japanese Reconstruction Minister Ryu Matsumoto resigns after offensive remarks, threats to Hadoken...
- Hero: You rescue a fawn that has been hit by a car and bring it to a vet. Strange: You get angry when...
- They fly through the air with the greatest of ease, those bushy-tailed rats giving walnuts a squeeze
- If you're going to try to steal an airplane from flight school, wait until AFTER you've taken a few classes...
- Health experts say romance novels encourage women to have unsafe sex with bare chested Fabio look-alikes in...
- Two men shot on Atlantic City's Boardwalk during 4th of July festivities. Police looking for short...
- Dude, royal bummer
- The 18 habits of highly successful politicians
- Authorities have heard the public outcry and agreed to increase Casey Anthony's sentence by four days. Now...
- Chinese rescuers offered 200,000 for every saved miner, with two they'll get egg roll
- If a small plane crashes into a small hospital, where do they bury the survivors?
- Rumor: Apple working on 'iPad HD' - CNN
- Buffett predicts job growth when housing rebounds - Forbes
- Travel Postcard: 48 hours in Bath, England - YAHOO!
- French Prosecutors Open Strauss-Kahn Inquiry - New York Times
- Family of NJ girl who died on Ferris wheel sues - Associated Press
- Obama, lawmakers see urgency in budget deal - AP - msnbc.com
- June jobs report: Hiring slows, unemployment rises - CNN Money
- Paris prosecutors probe Strauss-Kahn accusation - CBS News
- Early Glance: Drugstore companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Harry Potter World Cup: Elite Eight Results - MTV.com (blog)
- Twice-Rejected S. Korean Town Lands 2018 Winter Games - New York Times
- GOP ties jobs numbers to anti-tax stance in debt talks - CNN
- Anthony release now expected July 17 - United Press International
- Emma Watson gets weepy at Potter premiere; Victoria Beckham is still pregnant - Washington Post
- Congolese colonel, men surrender over allegations of mass rape in countrys volatile east - Washington Post
- Blue Ribbon Preview: Arizona State - ESPN
- Milan exchange slumps on contagion fears - Associated Press
- Retrials set for Abe Lincoln conspirator Surratt - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- To Slow Piracy, Internet Providers Ready Penalties - New York Times
- Former News of the World Editor Arrested - MSN Entertainment
- Report: News Corp. Exec Deleted Emails to Foil Hacking Probe - Forbes (blog)
- Djokovic out of Davis Cup with sore knee - FOXSports.com
- Wall to Wall Street Coverage: Upgrades and Downgrades - Yahoo Finance
- Dismal jobs report shows unemployment rising to 9.2% - Los Angeles Times
- U.S. news media debate naming Strauss-Kahn accuser - msnbc.com
- Owners, NFL players association board members meet again at law firm in New York - Washington Post
- Emotional launch for final "Potter Film" - CBS News
- Southwest Airlines Reports June Traffic - Yahoo Finance
- Oddsmakers See Derek Jeter Hitting a Single for Hist 3,000th Career Hit - Bloomberg
- 11 die in Yemen after president's TV appearance - AP - msnbc.com
- Arizona Man Sentenced For Shooting His Car
- Court: Firing Worker Who Took Hot Dogs Unjustified
- 3 Men And A Gator Go For A Ride
- Thousands Powerless Because Of Snake
- Man Broke Into Sex Shop, Got Intimate With Blow-Up Doll: Cops
- Cop Driving Golf Cart Eventually Catches Suspect
- Philly Judge Has Robe Stolen While In Restroom
- Cancer Claims Man's Leg, Doesn't Stop Him From Doing Backflips
- Rare Ronald McDonald Costume Reveals Spokes-Clown's Origins
- Smuggler Strapped 15 Live Lizards To Chest, Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison
- Teenager Holds Guinness World Record for Fastest Typing On An iPad
- 'The Great Impostor' Is Dead
- French Tweets Lead To Knighthood
- The 7 Sleaziest Mating Rituals in the Animal Kingdom
- 'Extreme Couponing' Inspires Cult Of Grocery Store Savers
- When Military Lost Contact With Nuclear Missiles, Air Force Technicians Reportedly Spotted A UFO
- In Las Vegas, Cool Off With $1000 Gold Leaf Sundae And Cocktails Served In Toilets
- VERNISSAGETV: Federico Diaz' Robot-Assembled Sculpture
- 15 Celebs Who Sucked At Their Pre-Fame Jobs
- 8 Corporate Logos Tied To The Occult
- Fake Money Causes Traffic Nightmare Outside Moscow
- Woman Charged With Putting Antifreeze In Smoothie -- Not Cool!
- Duped: Big Calif. Gold Nugget Actually Aussie
- 60 MPH Cheetahs On The Run At San Diego Safari Park (VIDEO)
- One-Punch Murder: Florida Man Killed in Bizarre Las Vegas Casino Fight
- Military Plane Crashes In Roswell, NM, 64 Years After Historic UFO Press Conference
- Albanian Town Erects Statue Of George W. Bush
- FOOD & WINE: America's Wacky Fair Foods
- Female Traffic Magistrate Busted For Taking Pictures Of Men In Court Bathroom
- WATCH: Bird Attacks Tiger
- [video] Rod Stewart Easily Passes For An Elderly Aunt
- [audio] No One Has Heart To Ask Human Beat Box To Stop
- Open-Minded Music Lover Likes All Kinds Of Metal
- Desperate U.S. Colleges Weigh Emergency Bob Marley Legend Ban
- Christian Rockers Deny Kicking Ass
- Concert Security Guard Would Willingly Give His Life To Protect Coldplay
- Teen Who Just Discovered Led Zeppelin Starting To Piss Off Friends
- Pitchfork Gives Music 6.8
- Joe Walsh Wakes Up On Stage Mid-Solo Again
- Hot Rock-And-Roll Chick Totally Married
- Infographic: The Troubled Life of Amy Winehouse
- Statshot: Why Are We So Much Better Than All The Other MCs?
- Ask Sir Mix-A-Lot
- [video] Entertainment Scientists Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013
- Kind, Bearded Christian Has Guitar, Story To Tell
- Chinese Rockers Hold Benefit For Oppression
- Rest Of U2 Perfectly Fine With Africans Starving
- Members Of Twisted Sister Now Willing To Take It
- Nation Somehow Failed To Predict Attack By Michael Bay
- 37 Record-Store Clerks Feared Dead In Yo La Tengo Concert Disaster
- Nation's Rappers Down To Last Two Samples
- Sugar Ray Thrilled To Be Playing In Man's Head
- Drummer's Girlfriend Thinks He Should Sing
- Desperate Pandora Employees Scrambling To Find Song Area Man Likes
- Band Teacher Gay In Retrospect
- That Same Guy With The Glasses At Every Rock Show
- Shakira Just Not Feeling Up To Jiggling Ass Today
- Jay-Z Gives Shout-Out To His Shareholdaz
- Infographic: Mapping The Ozzy Genome
- Statshot: Most Popular Fiddle Songs
- Launch into Space in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Community Supported Agriculture: What It Is and Why You Should Join [Food]
- Try Out the Cheapest Mattresses First (and Other Mattress Shopping Tips) [Shopping]
- How to Prevent Yourself from Accidentally Quitting Firefox or Chrome [Video]
- Get a Better Seat on the Plane by Avoiding Airlines That Offer Elite Travel Status [Travel]
- How to Upload and Share Photos on Flickr, Picasa, or Facebook [Video]
- 360 Browser for iOS Plays Flash Video, Supports Firefox Sync, and Supports Gestures [Video]
- Bring Up Finances With Your Doctor Early and Often to Get Control Over Your Medical Costs [Health]
- BlockPlus Removes Google+ Notifications From Google Sites [Downloads]
- FileFly Brings Dropbox-Like File Sharing Directly to Facebook [Webapps]
- The Custom-Fit Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Google+ Invites Are Open Again [In Brief]
- Swype Beta Now Available for Jailbroken iPhones [Video]
- Gmail Now Lets You Choose Your Favorite Inbox Style [In Brief]
- Best Group To-Do List Manager? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Redefine Problems By Changing the Words You Use to Describe Them [Brain Hacks]
- Remains of the Day: YouTube Launches New Redesign Entitled "Cosmic Panda" [For What Its Worth]
- "If You Dont Have Time to Do It Right, When Will You Have Time to Do It Over?" [Quotables]
- Major US ISPs Agree to "Six Strikes" Copyright Enforcement Plan [In Brief]
- How to Check and Improve Your Credit Score [How Do I?]
- Do It (Tomorrow) for Android Keeps You Focused On the Tasks At Hand [App Of The Day]
- How to Securely Tie Anything to Your Car [Video]
- The Cheapest Way to Maintain an Unlimited Wireless Data Plan for Your Smartphone [Saving Money]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Facebook in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- What Your IM Status Says About You [Etiquette]
- The Best Programming Text Editor for iPhone [App Directory]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Pash Is In [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Google Docs for Mobile Adds Sorting, Filtering, and Multiple Docs Sharing [In Brief]
- How To Fix the Five Most Common iPhone Injuries [How To]
- Easily Set Multiple Images as Rotating Wallpapers in Windows 7 [Wallpapers]
- The next big thing if you look for it, you wont find it
- When it comes to presentation, Mark Zuckerberg is no Steve Jobs
- My Favorite Programming Mistakes
- Node v0.5.0 just released
- The Java 7 features at a glance
- 7 reasons you should use Java again
- What is Agile BI?
- Quotes about programming
- Top 5 Java programmer reactions to Scala
- The First Rule of Threading: You Dont Need Threads!
- jQuery Proven Performance Tips And Tricks
- Could You Do Linus Torvalds' Job? Find Out.
- Is Object Serialization Evil?
- JRebel 4.0 Release - Instrumentation/HotSwap Integration
- How to Create Your Own Objects in Java
- Google plus interface a new trend for rounded corners?
- Java SE 7 Brings Better File Handling than Ever to Groovy
- MongoDB is the New MySQL
- 7 Java Projects that changed the World
- Top 10 New High-Quality Free Fonts For Designers
- Making the Right Choice Agile vs. Waterfall
- Why Mark Zuckerbergs First Public Response To Google+ Is The Right One
- Automatic Deadlock retry Aspect with Spring and JPA/Hibernate'
- InfoQ: All Right It Failed, What Next? | agile
- David Pollak on Lift: Transforming web development
- Burn Your Controllers in Rails
- Syncope 0.6 (Sostenuto) released
- New releases for Geomajas, the mapping framework for the web
- 404 page [Google Chrome Only]
- Elmo Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- A Cappella Du Hast
- The History of Ronald McDonald
- Baby Screech Owls
- Tomorrow is Odd Day
- Deconstructing the Color Wheel
- Massive Mayan Gravesite Found In The State Of Tabasco
- Epileptic Loggerhead Turtle Gets An MRI
- Firefly, The Rap
- Terrible Geek Puns
- 8 Amazingly Cool Dogs
- Kinect Controlled Quadrocopter
- Grocery Shopping Via QR Codes
- A Delicious-Looking Stop Motion Music Video
- Sauce-Injected McNuggets: Yummy or Gross?
- Men's Essentials
- Where Did All The Spam Go?
- Natalie Irish Uses Her Lips As A Paintbrush
- I Love Men in Uniform Tote Bag
- Ben Venom's Heavy Metal Quilts
- Giant Hogweed
- The World Map of Useless Stereotypes
- The Pink Magnet Slug
- Storm Over Saturn
- Running of the Bulls in New Orleans
- Stanley Kubrick's Fan Letter to Ingmar Bergman
- Alien Facehugger Pillow Pet
- Incredible Photos of Russian Peasants
- Yellow Submarine Shower Curtain
- What Is It? game 185
- The Beatles' Strangest Gig
- Pollutants May Have Held Global Warming At Bay
- High Tech Specs May Change The Way We See The World
- 7 Pieces of Good News No One Is Talking About
- Bjork Releases The First Ever "iPad Album"
- The magic button Make Everything OK
- in the food court looking suitably bored out of his mind
- The Millions : The Year of Wonders
- (500) http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/i phone-slr-mount/
- What Would Don Draper Do?
- appendTo Developer Learning Center | Map your Learning
- YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
- Facebook trapped in MySQL fate worse than death Cloud Computing News
- Nodetuts in Coffeescript
- Mobile-First Responsive Web Design | Brad Frost Web
- You are the greatest film-maker at work today
- Why the #AskObama Tweet was Garbled on Screen: Know your UTF-8, Unicode, ASCII and ANSI Decoding Mr. President
- thoughtbot/bourbon - GitHub
- A Walk in the Woods with Mark Zuckerberg - NYTimes.com
- My Summer at an Indian Call Center | Mother Jones
- 15 Useful Web Apps for Designers | Tools
- The Grand Rapids LipDub (NEW WORLD RECORD) | quietube
- 20 things that drive web developers crazy | Blog | .net magazine
- Lucy Knisley - OMGRYFFINDOR.
- iTerm2 - Mac OS Terminal Replacement
- Untitled (http://webwhois.nic.uk/cgi-bin/whois.cg i?query=thesunonsunday.co.uk)
- jQuery Proven Performance Tips And Tricks (Slides)
- Knowing 'How'
- Responsive Design. I dont think that word means what you think it means.
- Fab article from Peter Oborne on the rancid heart of British politics and journalism. http://t.co/kuthk5y
- Remember When Twitter Was A Joke? No One Is Laughing Anymore.
- Capture The Quick Video Camera for iPhone
- Ravelry and knitting: Why Facebook can't match the social network for knitters. - By Farhad Manjoo - Slate...
- Michele Bachmann Is First To Sign Iowa's Delightful 'Marriage Vow' [On The Trail]
- Octomom Unleashes Babies, Mayhem on Today Show [Video]
- Obama's Laser-like Focus on Jobs Paid Off With a Whopping 18,000 New Ones Last Month [The Economy]
- Lady Gaga Is 'Sick and Obsessed With Her Weight,' And Other Anxieties [Gossip Roundup]
- Andrea Peyser Writes Scintillating Casey Anthony Fanfic [Writing]
- Which Musician Doesn't Pay His Rent? [Blind Items]
- William and Kate's Canadian Cowboy Controversy [Scandal]
- Former News of the World Editor Arrested [Crime]
- Berlusconi Says He Won't Run Again (Again) [Polidicks]
- Rogue Hot Dog-Eating Champ's Record Is Bogus [Video]
- Fan Falls to His Death at Rangers Game [Tragedy]
- Nancy Grace Knows You Hate Her [Pundits]
- Kate Middleton Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction [Oops]
- Picasso Thief Caught, Worked At NYC's Per Se Restaurant [Crime]
- Did This Woman Blow Heroin On Her Cat Until It Died? [Drugs]
- The Undefeated: Sarah Palin Will Destroy Us All [Video]
- Internet Providers Agree to Find and Punish Illegal Downloaders [Tech]
- Beyonce Strips Down for 'Best Thing I Never Had' Music Video [Video]
- Banks Still Casually Ruining Lives [Service]
- Mayor Bloomberg to Gay-Marry His Longtime Adviser Companions [New York City]
- Mayor Bloomberg to Gay-Marry His Longtime Advisor Companions [New York City]
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can' [Quoted]
- 7 Dead, Hostages Taken in Michigan Shooting Spree [Nightmares]
- Is 'Planking' Racist? [Memes]
- MySpace Corpse Is Retro Cool in Brooklyn [Nostalgia]
- Comment of the Day: A Comment Called Quest [We Read You]
- All the Sights from the Harry Potter London Premiere [Snapshots]
- Richard Dawkins Torn Limb from Limb—By Atheists [Controversy]
- Melissa McCarthy Gets Hers [Trade Roundup]
- Barack Obama Tears Down Reagan-Era Tree [Scandal]
|The Caucus: Debt Deal Could Rewrite 2012...|
|Michele Bachmanns Marriage Vow Will Destroy...|
|The Employment Situation in June|
|Liberal Democrats Have Leverage on Debt Deal|
|Tough Nut to Crack|
|Obama Cheers Investors, but Not House Dems,...|
|Republicans reluctant on Obama's aggressive...|
|Obamas Twitter Town Hall and His Guarded, Lame...|
wall street j.
|Lawsuit Against Exxon Is Reinstated|
|Oil Prices Sour on Deflating Jobs Data|
|No Coupons Required - 4 Ways to Save Money...|
|Worried About the Latest Jobs Report? You...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|What Google's Quiet Failure Says About Its...|
|The Rise and Inglorious Fall of Myspace|
|Shopkick Switches To For-Profit Status, Sees...|
|Why It's Impossible To Tell If Medicaid...|
|Silicon Valley craves a tax holiday on overseas...|
|At The Multiplex: Some Movie Pitches For...|
|Obamas reaction to jobs report: More of the...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Rangers Fan Tragedy: More Sadness For Josh...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|5 Silly Childhood Rituals (That Explain Adult...|
|Homemade Jar Of Fire|
|Box, a Giant Cardboard Box Sculpture of a Man|
|The Top 25 Best Sitcom Sidekicks|
|Women's World Cup: Josefine qvist swaps shirts|
|Fetlar: The Garden of Shetland|
|Poorly Dressed: Even the Mannequins Find Them...|
|Michele Bachmann First GOP Candidate To Sign...|
|Gas Station Customer Couldn't Care Less|
|Watch Final Shuttle Launch NOW: Atlantis...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Atlantis rides above the waves|
|6 False Lessons Of The Space Shuttle|
|AA Battery Powered "Tesla Coil"|
|10 Most Common Food Product Substitutes|
|Shuttle Atlantis Successfully Lifts Off|
|Kinky genes: Biophysics of DNA affects how it...|
|Wave Simulator Draws Realtime Data from a Bouy|
|Your Favorite Childhood Ice Cream Treats|
|First image of Sigourney Weaver as an evil...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Paris Investigators Open DSK Rape Probe|
|Children's personalities linked to their...|
|Doomsday (Doctor Who)|
|Automatic Streetlamps Switch On When Cars Pass,...|
|Especially Bussiness Men|
|How Did Yoko Ono End Up On The Same Stage As...|
|Mark Lamster: The Technicolor Dream of Make-Do...|
|Inside Google’s User Experience Lab: An...|
|Device Design Day 2011: Six Questions for Karen...|
|Strangelove Pie Fight|
|Phillip Toledanos Portraits of People Playing...|
|Reverse-Engineered Art via OCD-Style...|
|Links for 2011-07-07 [del.icio.us]|
|Serlachius Museum Gsta Competition Entry / Eero...|
|A Goodbye Kiss (with a little help from his...|
|The Pros and Cons of following Color Clichs|
|the girl from Ipanema|
|RON de JEREMY RUM|
|10 Things That Hold You Back from Outrageous...|
|More Efficient Emails|
|Ask Unclutterer: Not displaying family photographs|
|Well: An Update from an Ironman (and Oprah)|
|The Zen Habits of Teen-agers|
|An Update from an Ironman (and Oprah)|
|Gear to Keep Your Water Cold When Exercising in...|
|Raffles L'Ermitage, Beverly Hills|
|10 Runway Hair Ideas That Anyone Can Pull Off|
|The Strut Report: Givenchy Fall Couture 2011|
|Sharing the Stockpile is the Best Part of...|
|You Had Me at Levine: Three Reasons I Fell for...|
|Make Way For Kate Moss's 13-Year-Old Sister...|
|10 Ways To Save Your Pennies|
|Regrettably, Now There's an App for Grilling, Too|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Most <br>Interesting Man <br>in...|
|How to Stock a Home Bar|
|The Week in Style: 07.08.11|
|Marc Jacobs Suede Derby|
|'The Daleks' And DOCTOR WHO #132 - 'The...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Phase 7 - Trailer|
|Neil Burger to Write and Direct Uncharted:...|
|Watch An Hour and a Half Conversation Between...|
|'Space Invaders' Video Game Finally in Line for...|
|Rapper Xzibit: 'Planking' Is RACIST|
|'Parks and Rec': Ron food wisdom|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Horrible Bosses Review|
|Elite Gymnastics Ruin 1 & 2|
|'Horrible Bosses': The Reviews Are In!|
|The Strokes Get Trippy In 'Taken For A Fool' Video|
|Dawes plays it old school|
the big picture
|Ash covered landscape|
|George H.W. Bush: Old school president top in...|
|Photos of the Day: July 7|
|Friday, 08 Jul 2011|
|Joy and Terror in Two Sudans|
|jaume plensa at the yorkshire sculpture park|
|Daniel Gordon - Modern Warfare|
|someplace e l s e|
|msd_2.jpg 550409 pikseli|
|Comic for July 8, 2011|
|Guess where I am?|