- IAMA 18 year old male who had a sexual experience with one of my best friends mom. AMA
- Every time I see a minecraft post
- I hate Pakistan, even though I was born there. AMA.
- TIL that 'travel hackers' buy US dollar coins from the mint, deposit the coins in their bank accounts, pay...
- If my heart could post wanted posters...
- What if Up was made by Walt Disney in the 1960's?
- IAmA supervisor of the newest department at Best Buy. AMA.
- [SWTOR] Race/Class combinations that won't make it in the final game. I'm sad.
- These girls should play sisters in a movie... about pillow fighting.
- An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as...
- Most popular names in Europe (for newborns)
- BBC News - News Corp withdraws bid for BSkyB
- OMFG noodles
- Making bad chemistry jokes
- What are America High Schools really like?
- IAMA Crime Examiner that is obsessed with serial killers. AMA
- Rupert Murdoc's Newscorp made 10 billion dolars in profit. Total taxes paid? Negative 4.5 billion, that's...
- This is my job.
- Skinny jeans
- Evolution of the United States
- Fruit juice packaging at its finest
- Shockingly perfect ad placement
- the super brain
- This logo looks familiar..
- Came downstairs one morning and found my roommate passed out drunk...
- IMA Engaged man with a cheating spouse
- Albert Einstein once said If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. So, teach...
- Monsanto official Beaten by farmers
- I received a scam 'Paypal Verification' email this morning. After a little backtracing I was surprised to...
- How to Cut a Log
- So Long - But It Won't Actually Be All That Long
- A Sadder Story You Won't Find
- Anamorphosis - or, It's a Big World, After All
- The Filthy Poor
- Of Arm and the Man, I Speak
- If You're Brushing Up on the Definition of 'Irony,' Look No Further. Maybe 'Karma,' Too.
- Be Unintentionally Witty on Demand
- Amazing Waves
- If You Love Sports and You Love Greatness...
- The Color of Money (Also Known As Green)
- Another Good Way to Start the Summer
- How Come Presidential Candidates Never Use Philip Glass Music For Their Theme Song?
- The Decay That Dare Not Speak Its Name (or, Year 38 in the Life of a Shortstop)
- Success Hinges on the Party
- Some Very Funny Women (But Boy Are They Dark)
- What Kind of World Is This? Now You Can't Even Cheat Properly?
- So Then the Merchant of Venice Was His Dealer?
- Just Curious About a Legal Principle...
- Bestsellers Are Books That Sell the Best
- A Way to Start the Summer
- But What Will We Do With the MIT Fight Song? "Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine; 3.14159"?
- If You Think a Box Score Is Hard To Read...
- Harvard Researchers Want Fat Kids Taken From Their Homes
- Made a new icon for Google+ today
- Google map takes tourists to annoyed couple's home
- See a Video of Photovine, Google's Mysterious Photo Sharing Service
- Mario Isnt So Super After All [Comic]
- Electronic Arts buys PopCap Games for $750 million
- Egypt's oldest pyramid saved from collapse by giant airbags
- E-Book Readers, Netbooks Have Most to Fear From Tablets
- Google Blocking Ex-Employees Social Circles Book (Oh Yeah, He Now Works At Facebook)
- True Friendship (PIC)
- Neptune Discovered a Year Ago Today
- Sometimes The Onion gets it just right
- Smelly socks tested in Tanzania as way to prevent malaria
- Google Offers Expands to New York & San Francisco
- Facebook Launches Free Mobile Apps On 2,500 Java Phones
- Girl Sues Her Father For Allegedly Causing Road Rage Shooting
- 3D Printer
- Google+ VS Facebook, part II (PIC)
- The Last Drops: How to Bridge the Gap Between Oil and Green Energy
- Our Government Has No Real Interest In Studying Marijuana
- Darrell Issa Probes 'Potentially Illegal' White House Donor Meetings
- 2011 already costliest year for natural disasters
- Real Dems Beat Fake 'Dems' In Wisconsin Recall Primaries
- Romney rejects gay marriage pledge
- 10 Technologies We Want To Steal From Harry Potter
- Your Logo Looks Like Tetris!
- Rockefeller Urges Probe Into News Corp. For Phone Hacking
- Reports: U.K. paper paid police to 'ping' phones
- The Man Who Hunted Bin Laden Exposed in White House Flickr Photos
- Man's penis cut off, put in garbage disposal
- Bachmann Addresses Signing Controversial Pledge, Slavery
- Report: Dodd-Frank Didn't End 'Too Big To Fail'
- Teacher Accused Of Sex With 5 Students Pleads Insanity
- Trouble In The U.S., Too? Senator Calls For News Corp. Investigation
- Deadly Explosions Rip Through Mumbai; Terrorism Suspected
- Multiple Explosions Reported In Mumbai
- Pawlenty Distorted Record On Minnesota Shutdown
- SHOT OUT OF THE SKY
- Rupert Murdoch, News Corp Drop Bid For BSkyB
- Missing Brooklyn Boy Found Dismembered In Refrigerator
- THE $86 MILLION MAN
- Groupon Offers First Car Deal
- CIA Officer Eyed In Abu Ghraib Prisoner Death
- GOP Lawmaker Probes Thousands Of Security Breaches At U.S. Airports
- Nike Far From Meeting Worker Standards Set A Decade Ago
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Republicans Over Debt Ceiling
- Democrat Wins California House Race
- Democrat Janice Hahn Wins California House Race
- Michael Bloomberg: Default Would 'Take A Serious Toll' On U.S. Economy
- Karzai Mourns Slain Brother As Speculation Mounts On Possible Heirs
- Rupert Murdoch Considering Drastic Move To Save Company
- 18 People Killed In Cartel Violence
- Fake Democratic Candidates Go Down In Wisconsin Recall Races
- GOP Leader Offers Debt Ceiling Out, But Obama Keeps Focus On Deficit
- Arizona Immigration Law Mastermind Faces Recall Election
- Guatemala Massacre Suspect Deported After Years Of Living In U.S.
- Local Officials Endorse 'South California' Secession
- Mitt Romney Rejects The Family Leader's 'Marriage Vow' Pledge
- Arizona Lawmaker Explains Pointing Gun At Reporter
- $50 Million Tribute to Lawmakers
- The Boys are Back in Heaven
- Go Outside by Cults, a music video
- Conspiracy theory theory
- Lolita Storm: bubblegum and hardcore hybrid
- Evil Dead 1 part 3
- "Not enough people to devour and sate their endless, all-consuming hunger for death?"
- Rain Delays not depicted
- Breaking Bad returns
- Central Park, adventure playgrounds and Katamari Damacy
- Like a person with dignity and respect
- The pivot from the quantitative finding to the speculative explanation
- Wood Tape
- "O.K. Everybody take a valium!"
- Computer RTFM, Conquers Civilization.
- Just the facts, ma'am
- Public Relations vs. Journalism
- Achilles' bane full wrath resound, O Goddesse, that imposd
- The 1967 International and Universal Exposition
- NOT SURE IF WANT
- Making-Of sicherstes Fahrradschloss
- Oh, It's On!
- Andy Grove: How America Can Create Jobs
- Every metaphor starts out as a wild beast
- Eckhart Tolle Live Meditation
- Your/My Unfinished Novel
- It's Time to Play the Music
- 'South California' for 51st state?
- [T]he parties have repeatedly shown that they are immune to reason. Consequently, in my decision, I have...
- Chasing Dash Snow
- James Franco Interview
- A Major-League Divorce
- 57 Feet & Rising
- The Life and Death of Richard Brautigan
- The Menace Within
- The Art of Fiction No. 73: John Gardner
- The King of the Deal
- Americas Detainee 001
- The Perfect Fire
- Fantasy Island: The Strange Tale of Alleged Fraudster Pearlasia Gamboa
- Little Gitmo
- How to Mend a Broken Heart
- Damned Yankee
- Did Nancy Grace, TV Crimebuster, Muddy Her Myth?
- My Father Is an African Immigrant and My Mother Is a White Girl from Kansas and I Am Not the President of...
- Vanishing Act
- 'Terror' blasts rock Mumbai, killing 13 - Sydney Morning Herald
- Outrage over Netflix rate hike continues - msnbc.com
- Out of bounds: Harrison also targets Steelers' locker room - NFL News
- Delhi on high alert after Mumbai blasts - Times of India
- Indian Officials: 'Terrorists' Coordinated Deadly Mumbai Blasts - Voice of America (blog)
- NYPD arrest suspected murderer of Hasidic boy, 9 - Jerusalem Post
- Markets surge on China growth, Bernanke comments - Montreal Gazette
- Bernanke: Lack of Clarity, Confidence Hurting Housing Market - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- US hacking probe to find 'criminal' acts: senator - AFP
- No final chapter for a while yet in this Murdoch mystery - Reuters Blogs (blog)
- At least eight killed in blasts in Mumbai - San Jose Mercury News
- News Corp drops BSkyB bid - AFP
- US default would spark 'major crisis': Bernanke - AFP
- Arrest made after NYC boy found dismembered - CBS News
- Terrorism suspected as 3 blasts kill 8 in Mumbai - USA Today
- 'Caylee's Law' - Washington Post (blog)
- At Least 15 Killed in Mumbai Blasts - Bloomberg
- Murdoch ponders selling off his British newspapers - The Australian
- Ted Danson Replaces Laurence Fishburne on CSI - Us Magazine
- Terrorism suspected after series of explosions kill 8 in Mumbai - Globe and Mail
- Women's World Cup Live Blog: US vs. France - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Bernanke Says U.S. Deficit Could Slow Growth, Prompt Rate Rise - Bloomberg
- Mumbai Rocked by Multiple Bomb Blasts; Three People Killed - San Francisco Chronicle
- News Corp. Drops BSky Bid After Phone Hacking Scandal - Wall Street Journal
- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke says recovery's pace will quicken soon - Los Angeles Times
- Obama Raises More Than $86 Million In 2nd Quarter, A Record - NPR (blog)
- Lead Like the Debtors in DC? Well, maybe some of them . . . - Forbes (blog)
- Judge: Hacking inquiry to start soon as possible - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Terror targets Mumbai again, serial blasts rock crowded areas - Indian Express
- A minute with: Harry Potter director David Yates - Reuters
- World Debt Issues: We Are All In It Together
- Fisherman recovering after near-death accident | Georgetown, South Carolina | Georgetown Times
- Durbin Urges Churches to Get Involved in DREAM Act Debate - FoxNews.com
- (All 6) Fake Democrats lose in Wis. primary recalls - Democratic Underground
- Report: Children of Foreign Diplomats Enjoy U.S. 'Super Citizen' Status - FoxNews.com
- As Easy as ABC | The Weekly Standard
- Study: Sexuality in Lesbians Is Based on Genes
- Democrats win Wisconsin recall primaries
- President Obama: Appoint Elizabeth Warren to Lead the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Why Taxes Will Rise in the End - David Leonhardt - NYTimes.com
- Video of Fight That Ended with Death of Football Star Isayah Muller
- It pays to be Murdoch. Just ask US gov't
- Reader Consult: Should Severely Obese Kids Be Taken From Their Parents? - Health Blog - WSJ
- Guinness: Seven-Year-Old Macomb Boy World Youngest Pro Drummer
- Mumbai serial blasts 2011: Indian Mujahideen (and Lashkar e Toiba) suspected
- Minnesota running out of booze, cigarettes due to government shutdown
- Rolling Back the Obamacare Banana Republic
- Keith Olbermann: I was blackmailed by Fox Sports
- Fl Tea Party Group: 'We Cannot Elevate Nature Above People ... That's Against The Bible.'
- 51st state? Small step forward for long-shot 'South California' plan - Yahoo! News
- Big clothing brands use polluting Chinese firms
- 'Raise Taxes or Granny Gets it!'
- MillerCoors becomes casualty of Minn. shutdown
- Protesters Target Arizona Immigration Law at All-Star Game - FoxNews.com
- 23 US senators press Pentagon chief on suspect
- How Mouth Bacteria End Up in the Heart : Discovery News
- Are Conservatives Being Fair to Barack Obama?
- Cut the Damn Spending!
- Sources: War crimes probe targets CIA officer
- Corruption? | Foreclosure Fraud Investigators Forced Out at Pam Bondi's Office | Foreclosure Fraud -...
- First: Lets Ban Books, or at Least Stop Writing Them
- The Lede: Latest Updates on British Phone-Hacking Scandal
- Bernanke Says Fed Would Consider New Stimulus Effort
- 3 Blasts Reported in Attack on Mumbai
- Critics Notebook: For an Opera Company, a Troubled Vision Quest
- Three Blasts Reported in Indias Financial Hub
- City Room: Boys Body Found in Refrigerator; Suspect Is Held
- Kan Says Japan Should Shift From Nuclear Power
- British Leader, Under Fire, Seeks Distance From Murdoch
- Police Department Is Questioning Man in Missing Brooklyn Boys Death
- The Caucus: Obama Campaign Reports Big Fund-Raising Quarter
- A Mormon Spectacle, Way Off Broadway
- Europe Tries to Curb U.S. Role in Tracking Terrorists Fund
- Obama Raises More Than $86M for Campaign, DNC
- Economic Scene: Why Taxes Will Rise in the End
- The Caucus: Janice Hahn Keeps California House Seat for Democrats
- News Corp. Announces Stock Buyback as Shares Slip Again
- U.S. Goalkeeper Made Quite a Comeback of Her Own
- Democrat Janice Hahn Wins Calif. US House Race
- Revolution Dims Star Power of Egypts Antiquities Chief
- Witnesses Give Details of Ahmed Wali Karzais Last Minutes and His Killer
- Unrelenting Heat Alters Routines Across the U.S.
- Schools Chiefs See a Path to Proposing Their Own Accountability Systems
- TV Sports: Not Ready to Change Baseball History?
- To Rebound, RIM Courts the Carriers
- White House, in Shift, Turns Against Syria Leader
- Savings in Mind, Mets Deal Rodriguez to Brewers
- Chinas Economy Slowed a Bit in the 2nd Quarter
- Netflix Raises Price of DVD and Online Movies Package by 60%
- About New York: A Time Clock Is Expensive, Not Exclusive
- Triceratops Bones Support Asteroid Extinction Theory
- Over a Fifth of Navy Ships Aren't Ready to Fight
- File Under WTF: Did the CIA Fake a Vaccination Campaign?
- Rare Hermaphrodite Butterfly Hatches in London Museum
- Blogger Sues To See If Government Kept a File on Him
- Music Bloggers Hack Record Industry by Launching Indie Labels
- 10 Clever Indie Games Ready to Shine at PAX
- HTC EVO 3D Is Beast of a Phone, But Camera's a Novelty
- Lockdown: U.S. Building New Jails Across Afghanistan
- E-Book Readers, Netbooks Have the Most to Fear From Tablets
- Google Revamps Android Market for Phones
- Wi-Fi-Hacking Neighbor From Hell Sentenced to 18 Years
- EA Snags Bejeweled Creator PopCap In $750M Deal
- Feds Defend Internet Domain Seizure in Piracy Crackdown
- Supersize Dust Storms Could Become Southwestern Norm
- Square Exec Bets Against the Web: Mobile Apps Must Go Native
- Beehive Fences Keep African Elephants Away From Crops
- Volvo Packs More Electric Buckshot In Its Shotgun
- Fast Forward Through Music Blogs With Hype Machine
- For Athletes' Peak Performance, Age Is Everything
- 'Military Meltdown Monday': 90K Military Usernames, Hashes Released
- Call The Banners: The Military Genius (And Stupidity) of 'A Song of Ice And Fire'
- Neptune Finishes First Year Since Discovery
- Tobe Hooper's Latest Horror: Midnight Movie, the Novel
- Baby's Musical Hands Is a Magical App
- Feature-Rich Gaming Headset Is (Ear) Force to Be Reckoned With
- Chaostle Turns Dungeon-Crawling Into a Bloody, Competitive Brawl
- Beautiful Data: The Art of Science Field Notes
- 100 Firefights, Three Weeks: Inside Afghanistan's Most Insane Fight
- Locked and Loaded: Pentagon Contractor Helped Write Its Own Armored-Truck Deal
- An Inside Look At the Rise and Fall of RIM
- Bill Gates Looks to Reinvent the Toilet
- MIT Researchers Printing Solar Cells On Fold-able Sheets
- Slate: Amazon's Tax Stance Unfair and Unethical
- W3C Chastises Apple On HTML5 Patenting
- Zuckerberg Quits Google+ Over Privacy Concerns
- Last NASA Spacewalk Marks End of Era
- The Wi-Fi Hacking Neighbor From Hell
- PuTTY 0.61 Released
- Patched MS Bluetooth Flaw Exposes Even Disconnected PCs
- Watch Ben Heck Hack a 360 and a Sega CDX
- Is the Military Prepared For Cyberwarfare?
- How Increasing Cloud Reliance Affects IT Jobs
- Six-Drive SATA III SSD Round-Up Shows Big Gains
- Can a Monkey Get a Copyright & Issue a Takedown?
- Did Google Knowingly Violate Java Patents?
- EA Buys Bejeweled-Maker PopCap In Deal Worth Up To $1.3 Billion
- Robotic Refueling Experiment Set Up On Space Station
- Law Enforcement Still Wants Mandatory ISP Log Retention
- Google eBooks-Integrated E-reader Out On Sunday
- Robot Film Festival Hits New York
- China Launching First Space Station Module In September
- How Do You Get Your Geek Nostalgia Fix?
- Google+: Tools, Names, and Facebook
- Microsoft Pulling the Plug On Windows XP In Three Years
- Netflix Announces Streaming Only Plans and Higher Prices for DVDs
- BlackBerry Code Signing Server Outage
- AMD Releases Fastest Mobile GPU
- Interview With the Editors of Libre Graphics Magazine
- Wearable Computers and Portable Power
- Inside Haitian Vodou (LIFE.com photo essay)
- Owl leaves ghostly imprint on window
- Woman not named Lorena cuts off husband's penis
- Pastafarian can wear a colander hat in his driver's license photo
- First news service photos from Mumbai bomb blasts: car at one of several explosion sites
- Terrible taxidermy
- Used bike ad is slightly militant
- Scientist proposes replacing peer review with something like Reddit
- CIA used a fake vaccination campaign in hunt for Bin Laden
- India: bomb blasts in Mumbai
- Lightning over Puyehue-Cordon Caulle
- Murdoch drops bid for British TV firm
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Go Outside, by Cults
- Explosions in Mumbai
- Games to play with coffee beans
- Woman Faces Jail Time For Growing Veggies In Front Yard
- NuPenny Store in Wichita is never open
- Man grabs angry snapping turtle from water, almost gets face bitten off
- An appreciation of '60s and '70s bubblegum trading cards
- Talking Space: awesome podcast hosted by 17-year-old space enthusiast
- Baby Yoda Beanie
- Two takes on Titusville, FL, a "space shuttle ghost town"
- Internet angered by website redesign
- Photo: Father and son at first and last Space Shuttle launches, 30 years apart
- Watch these kids play Star Wars on a giant touch screen
- "Ancient buried landscape" off the coast of Scotland
- How To: Make Polaroid Film
- My Drunk Kitchen
- Pedobear? There's an app for that.
- Skull cufflinks
- Watch the bad ideas compile as the headline goes on: woman drunkenly drives over 90mph through metro area...
- Read an obituary all the way to the end, and sometimes you'll find out about the time the deceased sliced...
- Man who threatened Vice President on hacked wireless network sentenced to 18 years of Biden his time
- And the warranty is good, not only for your roof, but for your neighbor's roof that we busted up and...
- Lawyer for Fall River pool inspectors says even if they saw the dead body they wouldn't have closed the...
- Get ready for the latest internet hype: petworking
- Today's classic mug shot collection brought to you by Hillsborough County, Florida. Carrot Top's wig...
- Philippine bishops say they're sorry, return donated SUVs, explaining that their child seats were...
- Minnesota running out of legal beer, liquor and cigarettes. If only there was an operating state government...
- Two dozen Dallas City Hall workers are being forced to seek counseling for addiction ....to Facebook
- 'You're arresting God' man tells police. Real name? Kandy. No wonder he lied
- A strip club where the dancers have to stay at least six feet away? Why don't I just wear a raincoat in the...
- You win this time, socialist CFL bulbs
- Teacher sentenced to 90 days in jail for videotaped sex romp with 15 year old boy. Man, where were these...
- What the rich love to steal when they go to hotels. Beer glasses, ashtrays noticably absent
- Bill Gates wants to reinvent the toilet. Supposedly it won't crash as often as Windows
- One year after Costco shooting, Vegas cops still can't satisfy angry residents, finish giant bag of pretzels
- Intel gathered at his home during the raid proves Bin Laden wet his beak the on 2005 and 2006 London...
- Big Coal to West Virginia:it's not our toxic chemicals causing birth defects, it's that you're a bunch of...
- How to party like Charlotte Church: 1. Get sloppy drunk. 2. Nail your boyfriend outside against a van. 3....
- Spring 2011: Oil prices are going up, so we have to increase gas prices. Summer 2011: Oil prices are going...
- Forces loy-al to Gadda-a-fi / On the offensive near Tripoli
- Good news: smoking protects your joints from osteoarthritis. Bad news: do you realy need me to spell out...
- Governor Cuomo signs bill outlawing texting at the wheel in New York. Sent from my BlackBerry on the New...
- Europe Readies for the Worst - Yahoo Finance
- Mr. Jeter, I've changed my mind: I want 150K for the baseball - CNN Sports Illustrated
- US-Pakistanis meet amid tension, military aid cut - AP - msnbc.com
- Fidelity's Bolton flags China governance challenge - msnbc.com
- The what If debate that surrounds Christian Lopez, fan who caught Jeter ball - YAHOO!
- Edward Norton 'Bourne' Again, 'Bridesmaids' Star Becomes 'Imogene' - MTV.com (blog)
- Casey Anthony mom Cindy will not face perjury charges, says report - CBS News
- Path appears clear for oil pipeline from Canada - Los Angeles Times
- Debt talks grind on, clock ticks toward default - Associated Press
- UK's Cameron welcomes withdrawal of News Corp's BSkyB bid - Reuters
- Sheriff to discuss probe of roller coaster death - msnbc.com
- Afghanistan, Pakistan to coordinate amid cross-border confusion - msnbc.com
- Ahead of the Bell: Netflix - CNBC
- Arab League tells US to stop interfering in Syria - Forbes
- Metrodome roof rises again - YAHOO!
- Pakistani premier 'concerned' over US aid cut - Forbes
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Announces New Time Charter Agreement for One of Its Vessels - msnbc.com
- GOP Sen. DeMint frowns on new Obama debt powers - AP - msnbc.com
- Should Parents Lose Custody of Super Obese Kids? - FOX News
- UK PM Cameron blasts Murdoch's News International - CNN
- Upstate NY town clerk resigns, citing religious opposition to gay marriage now legal in state - Washington...
- Pills offer hope of HIV prevention, studies show - CBS News
- 40 Northern Ireland police hurt in 2-night riots - YAHOO!
- Obama raises more than $86M for campaign, DNC - KABC
- Widow of fan: Rangers are still precious - msnbc.com
- No perjury charge for Casey Anthony's mom - msnbc.com
- Pressure mounts to avert Eurozone debt contagion - YAHOO!
- US STOCKS-Index futures gain on signs of China's growth - Reuters
- UK to investigate if 9/11 victims targeted in phone-hacking scandal - msnbc.com
- German University: Ai Weiwei Accepts Job Offer - ABC News
- 5,000 Pastors Send Letter to Congress: Don't Cut Services to the Poor
- Matthew Chapman: Bill Donohue Gets on The Ledge
- Top Entertainment Lawyers In Hollywood Revealed
- David A. Love: Dr. King Is Needed In China, Though His Work Isn't Done in America
- Andrea Fornella Abbott Arrested For Yelling At TSA Over Daughter's Patdown
- How Frequent Fliers Are Exploiting The Government: NPR
- Education Reform Proposals For Teachers Blocked, State Sees Education Funding Increase
- Michele Bachmann Addresses 'Marriage Vow' Pledge, Slavery (VIDEO)
- William Bradley: Obama Kabuki: The Budget and the Politics of Positioning
- Penny Love Hoff: When Fitness Meets Faith
- Len Berman: Top 5 Sports Stories
- Rev. Dr. Cindi Love: Tom's Shoes Founder Steps on Gay Toes
- Michealene Cristini Risley: Could Prenatal Ultrasounds Contribute to Cases of Autism?
- Paul Kedrosky: Blacklisting Entrepreneurs: PROTECT IP Could Harm Web Startups
- Our All-Time Favorite Harry Potter Viral Videos (VIDEOS)
- Larry Magid: Google+ & Facebook: Different Approaches to Video Chat
- Maria Rodale: How to Grow Garlic in 5 Easy Steps + VIDEO
- USA vs. France LIVE UPDATES: Women's World Cup Semifinals
- Ari Rabin-Havt: "I'm Afraid Fox Loses This Round."
- Arianna Huffington: It's Triplets! Introducing HuffPost Culture, HuffPost Celebrity, and HuffPost San...
- Pia Toscano Moves On From 'Idol' And Doing Other People's Makeup, Unveils New Song 'This Time'
- Andrew Feldstein: The Problem of Same Sex Divorce
- Deshon Marman Saggy Pants Arrest: No Charges In SF Airport Case
- Heath Bell Slide Video: Padres Pitcher's Amazing Entrance At MLB All-Star Game
- Sam Jacobson: Radio-in-a-Box: Afghanistan's New Warrior-DJs
- Catherine Kieu Becker, Woman Accused Of Severing Husband's Penis, Has Bail Set At $1 Million
- Scott Jordan Harris: The Heavyweight Title Deserves More Than Haye and Klitschko Were Willing to Give
- Ellen R. Shaffer: Who's Sticking Up for the Middle Class?
- Dodd-Frank Didn't End 'Too Big To Fail,' Standard & Poor's Says
- Robert Hughes, Jr.: Does Deployment Cause Military Families to Divorce?
- American Voices: New Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Strain Found
- Obama Sort Of Freaked Out After Not Receiving Single E-Mail, Phone Call For Entire Day
- Vatican Reverses Stance On Gay Marriage After Meeting Tony And Craig
- [audio] Disney Family Vacation Ruined By Walt Disney Company
- Nancy Grace Seen In Graveyard Sucking Marrow From Caylee Anthony's Bones
- Opinion: Yeah, Take It Off (by Summer)
- American Voices: U.S. Withdraws $800 Million In Pakistan Aid
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of July 12, 2011
- Nickname To Forever Prevent People From Getting To Know The Real Dumptruck
- Baseball Fans Excited For All-Star Matchup Between Best Available Non-Injured Players Willing To Play In Game
- Very Lenient Umpire Tells Base Runner Next Time He Gets Tagged Hes Out
- [video] Millions Irrationally Feared Dead In Minor Train Accident
- [audio] Banks Introduce 75-Cent Surcharge For Using Word 'Bank'
- MetLife Hang Glider Providing Aerial Footage For This Years U.S. Open
- American Voices: Extremist Groups Flourish In Northwest U.S.
- Editorial Cartoon: July 11, 2011
- Kevin Youkilis Puts Sign-Up Sheet For Threesome In Red Sox Dugout
- Miracle Baby Born With Job
- [audio] Christ Returns For Some Of His Old Things
- New Study Shows People With Panic Disorders Respond Poorly To Being Locked In Underwater Elevators
- Stevie Nicks Dancing Alone On Beach Under Full Moon
- Joe Walsh Executed To Keep 'Eagles Greatest Hits' Sales Ahead Of 'Thriller'
- Rod Stewart Mistaken For Elderly Aunt
- Elton John Wows Mother Theresa Funeral Crowd With 'The Bitch Is Back"
- Cubs Organ Player Getting Into Heavier, Darker Stuff
- Bono Outbids Everyone At Charity Auction For Bono-Autographed Guitar
- Jay-Z: 'On Second Thought, I Like Orlando More'
- New Rap Song Samples 'Billie Jean' In Its Entirety, Adds Nothing
- Father Doesn't Understand Teenage Son's Obsession With Classic Rock
- Nation In Love With Girl From Record Store
- Get Free Identity Protection Monitoring from AllClearID [ID Theft]
- The Google+ Cheatsheet Is a Quick Reference To Using Google+ [Cheatsheets]
- This Is Lifehacker's Summer Series: Google+ Tricks, Breathing New Life into Your Old iPhone, and Arranging...
- Slingshot Makes Taking Screenshots and Sharing Them One Key-Command Away [Downloads]
- How to Log Out of Your Mac Immediately With the Keyboard [Video]
- Cache Map Data On Your Phone for Unofficial Offline Maps [Travel]
- How to Migrate Your Data From an Old Computer to a New One [Emailable Tech Support]
- Palua Automatically (and Manually) Toggles Between Your Mac's Function Key Modes [Video]
- Why Low-Sodium Diets Might Not Really Be Better for Your Heart [Health]
- Follow Lifehacker and Its Writers on Twitter for Tips and Tricks All Day Long [Announcements]
- Smart Converter Is A Free, Easy-To-Use Audio and Video File Converter [Video]
- How to Customize This Site's Navigation [Video]
- The Glowing Audio Workstation [Featured Workspace]
- Conquer Your Cable Clutter with an Extra Sock [Clever Uses]
- Don't Start a Sentence if You Don't Know How It Ends [Mind Hacks]
- Remains of the Day: Google Rolls Out Shopper 2.0 [For What Its Worth]
- "You Can't Cross a Chasm in Two Small Steps" [Quotables]
- Google Adds eBooks, Movie Rentals to the Android Market [Video]
- Most Popular Group To-Do Manager: Spreadsheets [Hive Five Followup]
- How Do I Jump-Start a Car? [How Do I?]
- Seafood Watch for iPhone and Android Makes It Easy to Find and Choose Sustainable Seafood [App Of The Day]
- Make an Awesome Lamp Out of Plastic Cups [DIY]
- Google Voice Adds Global Spam Filtering for Unwanted Calls [In Brief]
- PdfMasher Turns PDFs into Ereader-Friendly HTML the Right Way [Video]
- Evernote for Android Adds Rich Text, New Widget, and Tablet Support [In Brief]
- Verizon Cripples Data Tethering, Be Wary of New Android Updates [In Brief]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Home Media Centers in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Netflix Changing Streaming and DVD Plans [In Brief]
- Rehab Your Dirty, Old Sneakers with Baking Soda and Laundry Detergent [Clever Uses]
- TiVo Remote App Gets Older Box Support and Comes to iPhone [Updates]
- How Google+ is built
- Is Apple's developer support a joke?
- Separating Data From GUI - PLUS - Serializing the Data
- SQL Server's equivalent of ORACLE functions - Part IV
- jQuery UI Autocomplete with ASP.NET
- Using the 3 Rs of Site Search to Improve Search ROI
- Game Changing Features in Silverlight 5 (Part 3)
- Ballmer - "You need to decide if you're coming with us."
- Why Scala seems difficult but really isn't
- Android: Getting Started
- How to Enter the Cloud
- Groovy++ survey
- HTML5: The next generation of web design
- 25 examples of symmetry in web design
- jQuery API Browser v1.3
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Move Method
- New features in PHP 5.4 alpha 1
- IDEs Not Flashy Enough? Genuitec Releases New MyEclipse Bling
- 5 Tips to Reduce Unit Test Defect Rates
- 33 projects that make developing django apps awesome
- DataMapper, Infinispan, NoSQL, Oh My!
- If you build it, they will not come; how to avoid launch failure
- Complex filtering in isotope.js
- Top 9 Google-A-Licious Extensions for Your G+ Profile
- It's time to make poor coding a felony
- How to Learn Algorithmic Trading
- Weceem Content Management System 1.0 Released
- A story of developer burnout and how I want to turn it around
- What is a Closure?
- 10 Odd Ways To Get Rid of Flies
- Defective Detective
- Floating Money in the Drive-Through
- Indonesians Dancers Make a Winning Picture
- Cake Candelabra
- 10 of the Most Famous Teachers Ever
- Harry Potter Marriage Proposal
- The Lowest Winning Mario Score Ever
- Adorable Sad Baby Monsters
- The Secret of The Hatbox Ghost
- Dominos Does It Again
- Unbelievably Realistic Sculptures
- Mobile CT Scanner Helps Field Museum Scientists
- The Wallpaper Of The Future
- Printable Solar Panels
- The Art Of Making Instant Film
- Map of the U.S. According to Number of Residents Per Waffle House
- Wanna Come to My Bat Cave? Batman Tumbler
- Geometric Sculpture Made From Coffee Stirrers
- 1,500-Year-Old Blood-Red Tomb Inside a Mayan Pyramid
- Sherwood Schwartz' Most Memorable TV Clips
- Ten Harry Potter Spells That'll Make You Wish You Were Enrolled at Hogwarts
- Seven Awesomely Nerdy Manicures
- Greatest Movie Bank Robbery Ever
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Phone Numbers
- Nixon Now
- Children Mailed by Parcel Post
- Mom Made Son Wear Sign on Streets for Low GPA
- Tea Rex Tea Infuser
- Make Your Own Superhero Garden Gnome
- Tea Party to Save the Incandescent Light Bulb
- Apps for Crimes
- Live Cardboard Robocop Reenactment
- Photos Of Wild Fish Using a Tool
- The Beer-O-Bot
- NASAs Glorious History of Training Astronauts
- What Would Don Draper Do?
- Bored People Quit
- Heroku | Matz joins Heroku
- Tattly: Designy Temporary Tattoos
- Animated GIFs Triumphant - Anil Dash
- Untitled (http://blog.netflix.com/2011/07/netflix -introduces-new-plans-and.html)
- Rapid DHCP: Or, how do Macs get on the network so fast? : Caffeinated Bitstream
- The "Fred Wilson School Of Blogging"
- The top 10 open source web fonts | Feature | .net magazine
- An Ex-Pixar Designer Creates Astounding Kids' Book On iPad | Co.Design
- Why I left Google. What happened to my book. What I work on at Facebook. Are you thinking inside out?
- "I'm a technical lead on the Google+ team. Ask me anything."
- The Dramatic Picture of Richard Feynman
- The Dusty Programmer: 5 Alternatives to GoDaddy
- Dancing To The Drumbeat Of HTML5, New Pandora Is Brilliant, Beautiful
- Wood Tape
- Space Shuttle Discovery - 360VR Images
- Make a Starbucks Frappuccino for a fraction of the cost
- Dyslexie: A typeface for dyslexics
- Gojee - Welcome
- Behind The Scenes Of Nike Better World - Smashing Magazine
- Monkeys Don't Do Fair Use; News Agency Tells Techdirt To Remove Photos
- ASCII by Jason Scott / Floppy Disks: Its Too Late
- The LMAX Architecture
- The Real Life Social Network v2
- Building a pure CSS 3D City
- The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore iPad App Trailer on Vimeo
- Varsity Bookmarking Dear Graphic and Web Designers, please understand that there are greater opportunities...
- On Mobile Context Cloud Four
- Redesigning TechCrunch: We Picked This Logo Just to Piss You Off | TechCrunch
- Newt Gingrich Is Winning, Depending on How You Look at It 
- Casey Anthony Found Disguised as Black Man in Philly [Video]
- Anderson Cooper Accused of Ripping Off Snooki Segment [Accusations]
- Levi Johnston's Sister Is Posing for Playboy [Wasilla Hillbillies]
- Bill Keller to Staff: I Hate Your Books [Cranks]
- Lindsay Lohan 'Indignant That She Was Not Considered for Black Swan' [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Oscar Winner Is Going Gay? [Blind Items]
- America's next great storyteller is a New York used Audi salesman [Feature]
- The Scandal's Second Scalp: News Corp Abandons BSkyB Bid [Media]
- Naked Cult-y Couple in Splashy Tappan Zee Rush Hour Death Leap [Wtf]
- Man Proves Why Murder Suspects Shouldn't Go on Dating Shows [Briefly]
- Totalitarian Governments Suck at Photoshop [Photos]
- Don't Say 'Doo Doo' Near NYPD Cops [Advice]
- BP's Man in Washington Loses Light Bulb Fight [Polidicks]
- Here's the World's First Senior Citizen Lip Dub Video [Video]
- Get the Topshop Look By Not Eating Anything, Ever [Fashion]
- Pizza Hut Hates Drag Queens [Video]
- Mila Kunis' Marine Date: 'I Always Thought I Had a Chance' [Answered Prayers]
- Anderson Cooper Gives Snooki's Novel a Dramatic Reading [Video]
- Restaurant Bans Children Under Six [Video]
- Regis Philbin Ruins David Letterman's Top 10 List [Video]
- Michele Bachmann In Her Own Words: 'Gays Are Part of Satan' [Polidicks]
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Bachmann for Signing the Iowa 'Marriage Vow' [Video]
- Man Doesn't Write Song About Girlfriend, Then Attacks Her [Jerks]
- Real Democrats Beat Fakers In Wisconsin Recall Primaries [Results]
- Jon Stewart: Republicans Acting Like Spoiled Children in Budget Fight [Video]
- New York Clerk Resigns Over Gay Marriage [Quitters]
- Sherlock Holmes 2: Sherlock Fights a Mad Man [Video]
- North Dakota May Not Actually Be a State [Video]
- The Shady Company Behind Justin Bieber's Anti-Texting Crusade [The Markets]
|FiveThirtyEight: In California, a...|
|Rick Perry Also Supports...|
|"Troops to Energy Jobs" Opens New...|
|In California, a Not-So-Special Performance for...|
|Message of the Day|
|Bachmann Surges, But Romney Still Leads Nationally|
|About those 'job creators': Cisco to cut 10,000...|
|Why Derek Jeters 3,000 HitsAnd All His Other...|
wall street j.
|Euro-Zone Summit May Be Delayed|
|5 REITs That Could Rally Now|
|WALKING AWAY FROM A MORTGAGE Is it Ever Smart?|
|A Twitter Experiment|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Problem with Groupon's Business Model|
|The Rise and Inglorious Fall of Myspace|
|INJAZ Turns Young Jordanians Into Entrepreneurs|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: Apple's Entrance Into The...|
|It's easy to find the winners in the PopCap-EA...|
|Microsoft Is Stuck On The Windows Treadmill|
|Google+ will let users conceal gender (Declan...|
|Calling FUD on the Google Plus Terms of Service...|
|Robert Scoble Explains His Attempted Worldwide...|
|Who are the OSCON data geeks?|
|Comprehensive List of Dead...|
|Picomath: self-contained math functions in 11...|
|Picons Releases 60 Sexy Social Media Icons|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: Apple's Entrance Into The...|
|Rodney King Busted Again For DUI|
|Did the CIA fake a vaccination campaign?|
|Embattled News Corp. Drops Bid for BSkyB in...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Analysts Increasing Estimates Ahead of Apple...|
|A Call to Take Back the Internet From Corporations|
|Hands-on with the new Android Market|
|Frame Rate 32: Parry Hotter May Cause Malware|
|In Depth: The 3D future of your web browser|
|Roseanne's Homemade Hot Sauce: Do You Think...|
|McConnell: I refuse to help Barack Obama get...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Bolivian Snowstorm Imperils More Than 40,000...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|5 Rock Radio Classics That Actually Suck|
|Media Artist Contingency Plan: Drill a Hole in...|
|5 Infamous Criminals Caught Using Social Networks|
|Gamers spend 1.8 years playing video games|
|The Principality of Monaco|
|M thru F: The Self-Hating Installer|
|Mariah Carey Gets Her Party On In London!|
|Chick Breaks Her Arm While Arm Wrestling|
|I just turned your|
|Ethiopia Moves Forward with Massive Nile Dam...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Fish Join the List of Tool-Using Animals...|
|The World's Top 12 Fastest Vehicles|
|How to Lose 100+ Pounds and Keep it Off For Life|
|Why Not Here?|
|10 Restaurant Chains that Flopped|
|Atlantis Docks with Space Station for Last Time|
|Cities can be carbon sinks too, not just sources|
|Swap Games, Maintain Assal Horizontology with...|
|What 3-D Looked Like 150 Years Ago|
|Watch Jason Stackhouse play a dark, gritty...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|NYC Boy's Remains Found in Fridge, Trash|
|Respiratory disorders prevalent in the Middle...|
|Mice Molars Grown From Stem Cells Form Fully...|
|Help Wanted: User Experience Designer [Jobs We...|
|Rick Poynor: The House That Design Journalism...|
|The Heritage Of Berlin Street Art And Graffiti...|
|Mulling it Over with Tom Muller|
|Exactly One Word|
|Striking Photos of Life Without Text|
|8 Bit Revolution: Jaw-Dropping Pixel Art That...|
|Links for 2011-07-12 [del.icio.us]|
|Architecture City Guide: Paris|
|This Girl Needs Help. Shes on MySpace.|
|Project from Mixed and Stitched: Palette...|
|Kirino & Ayase|
|Happy Now, Happy Next Year: Balancing...|
|Digital Signature & Encryption|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Old Fashioned SMores Maker|
|The New Old Age: Two Words to Live By|
|How to Be Happy Anytime|
|Think Like a Doctor: The Gardener's Illness|
|10 Workout Secrets (From Experts Who Learned...|
|Amara Sanctuary Resort, Singapore|
|40 Hot Summer Dresses Under $100|
|Eyebrow transplants new beauty option|
|Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)|
|How to Use Office Supplies for Quick Fashion Fixes|
|Roseanne Wants To Put Her Nuts In Your Mouth...|
|7 Short-Term Sharpness Boosters|
|AICN COMICS REVIEWS: CAPTAIN AMERICA!...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Winnie the Pooh - Send the Pig|
|Marvel Movie Madness! Part 29: Elektra|
|First Footage: Steven Soderberghs Contagion|
|Paul Rudd to Lead Errol Morris' Adaptation of...|
|Brooke Mueller: Pipe Down, It Was Only Pot!|
|Ryan Gosling: His No. 1 role?|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Lone Ranger & Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D...|
|Toro Y Moi Saturday Love|
|Beyonce's 4 Holds On To Billboard #1|
|R. Kelly Faces Foreclosure on Chicago Mansion|
|Don't Knock the Rock: Films for the vinyl crowd|
the big picture
|South Sudan: A new nation rises|
|The trouble with Northern Ireland|
|Photos of the Day: July 12|
|Wednesday, 13 Jul 2011|
|Photographing the Mystery of Healing|
|Worst Romance on we heart it / visual bookmark...|
|Tyler Litton - Turbulent Skies|
|My Old House...|
|Dan Blackman: Graphic Design, Illustration...|
|Comic for July 13, 2011|
|This is my message from TED Global: ALL ART IS...|
|Articulating your preferred use case (what's it...|
|Found Quotes, 8|
|Errol Morris making a movie with Paul Rudd and...|
|Google Deep Shot|
|Letters to the President: #905 'Social insecurity'|
|End of an era in technology (the worlds most...|
|Will News Corp. leave the news business?|
|Posts from 07/13|
|Document drop: ICE faces heat over Tampa...|
|This Morning In Peevishness|
|This is just wrong|
|Time For A New Software Economy|
|Submit video topics for mid-2011|
|Country Living #6|
|Curing the commercial Web blues|
|Dropbox at (a jaw-dropping) $5 billion|
|Polia Wall Sconces|
|New flavor of open|
|thenextweb: In addition to being a hub for...|
|So When the F___ Is This Going to Stop Being News?|