- My father was a lead interrogator at Guantanamo Bay from 01-02. Would anyone be interested in an AMA from him?
- IAmA combat vet. who has lived the horrors of war AMA
- Oh my is someone chopping onions??
- Just Do It
- This is how I was woken up this morning... (xpost from /r/cats)
- TIL that Thad Roberts, a NASA intern, spent 7 years in federal prison after having sex on a bed full of...
- Keyboard cat's less sophisticated cousin
- IamA registered Republican who has never voted for a Democrat in his life. I have decided to quit the party...
- IAmA lab technician in a high school. This sign sits on my prep room door
- You can do that to a house?
- Iceland has a saying about RealPlayer...
- Rupert Murdoch and his son James had both refused to testify next week about the phone hacking that has...
- Meanwhile in Germany...
- Look what a buddy of mine found on the side of the road...
- A guy hooks up to the internet using a 1964 modem
- There is no way this friendship can last
- IAmA guy who married his best friend without ever dating or having sex beforehand. We got engaged in a bar,...
- I didn't cause this fucking deficit, old people who got sick didn't cause this deficit, hungry children...
- Colombian army colonel admits his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed...
- People doing O-H-I-O at an inappropriate time. As a Buckeye, I can safely say this is why people hate us.
- Fall in love... or run away?
- "We can still be friends"
- A fine summary
- Chinese Childhood Logic
- Let me draw something for you.
- After two years of marriage I -think- I have it all figured out
- Be gone, wench
- Never works.
- Never letting my kids watch Cartoon Network...
- 5 Secret Spotify Features to Make You a Power User
- Lost Rainbow Toad Found After 87 Years
- Senators Ask Spy Chief: Are You Tracking Us Through Our iPhones?
- July 14, 1850: What a Cool Idea, Dr. Gorrie
- Gamers With Disabilities Battle Indifferent Industry
- Inside SpaceX: A Hint of Life After Space Shuttle
- Twitter (Finally) Updates Its Android App With Key Features
- Why Netflix Wants You to 'Just Say No' to DVDs
- 5 Insane Vehicles That Go Like Hell
- Jawbone's App-Powered Wristband Encourages Health, Wellness
- Wanted: Wired Reader to Win Month at the Museum
- The Humor Code: Deconstructing the Science of Funny
- Comcast Bans Seattle Man From Internet for His Cloudy Ways
- New iPhone Software Beams FaceTime Video Calls to TV
- Manning-Lamo Chat Logs Revealed
- Terraria on PC Makes Confusion Addictive
- PayPal Brings Wireless Cash Transfers to Android Phones
- Netflix Price-Hike Backlash: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Genome Revolution Is Skipping Non-Whites
- Triceratops Bones Support Asteroid Extinction Theory
- Over a Fifth of Navy Ships Aren't Ready to Fight
- Instagram Hacks: How to Get More Out of (and Into) the Electronic Polaroid
- File Under WTF: Did the CIA Fake a Vaccination Campaign?
- Rare Hermaphrodite Butterfly Hatches in London Museum
- Blogger Sues To See If Government Kept a File on Him
- Geek Bucket List No. 79 -- Build Your Own Arcade Cabinet With Project Arcade
- Music Bloggers Hack Record Industry by Launching Indie Labels
- 10 Clever Indie Games Ready to Shine at PAX
- HTC EVO 3D Is Beast of a Phone, But Camera's a Novelty
- Lockdown: U.S. Building New Jails Across Afghanistan
- 6 Mind-Blowing Discoveries Made Using Google Earth
- 3 Reasons to Feel Good About the Economy
- Bulls to the sea [Pics]
- With Power Shortage Looming, Japan Hustles to Prove Nuclear Reactors Are Safe
- Google officially announces What Do You Love search tool
- Netflix Expands NBC Deal As Customer Anger Mounts
- Harry Potter Movies By The Numbers (Infographic)
- Utility Shelves Ambitious Plan to Limit Carbon
- To Track Militants, U.S. Has System That Never Forgets a Face
- Happy 30th Birthday, Donkey Kong!
- Graffiti at its finest.
- Breast-feeding mother 'told to leave council headquarters because she would offend Muslim visitors'
- Lets take back the internet!
- Legalize It
- Obama Abruptly Walked Out of Debt-Ceiling Talks, Republican Cantor Says
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Getting Married!
- Lost Michelangelo masterpiece found hanging on walls of student halls
- If You Love Star Wars, Youll Love Battle Beyond the Stars
- Obama...in his own words (video)
- T-Mobile Doubles 4G HSPA+ Speeds in 56 New Markets
- Renewable Energy: What It Is and Who Is Using It (Infographic)
- James O'Keefe: I've Got Evidence Public Employees Helped Fake Terrorists, Drug Smugglers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Will Be The First To Own a Fisker Karma In the U.S.
- Comcast Bans Seattle Man From Internet for His Cloudy Ways
- HTC Cha Cha The Facebook Phone
- Three of Nintendo's Awesome Japanese Services That We Will Never See
- Booze scarce in Minnesota after government shutdown
- 74% of Republicans Think Some Tax Increases Are Necessary To Lower Deficit
- Why Netflix Wants You to Just Say No to DVDs
- Bear attack: In moments, a hike turns tragic
- Pelosi: Republicans May Need To See Markets Plunge To Support Debt Limit Deal
- New Book About Obama's Mother Stirs Controversy
- Reid And McConnell Working On 'Hybrid' Solution To Debt Standoff
- Charity Watchdog Calls For 'Three Cups Of Tea' Author's Resignation
- PHOTOS: Paris Celebrates Bastille Day In Spectacular Style
- 'God Is Crying With Us'
- Effort To Oust Scott Walker May Be Picking Up Steam
- Fox News Host Makes A HUGE Error
- Republican Presidential Candidates Have No Love For GOP Leader's Plan
- DISSENT IN THE RANKS
- Hit European Music Service Launches In America
- WATCH: Stewart & Seinfeld Take On Bachmann's Husband
- Hamid Karzai Brother's Service Targeted By Suicide Bomber
- Churches Lead Opposition To One Of America's Toughest Immigration Laws
- Two Banks Plan To Cut 6,000 Jobs
- Intelligence Agencies Received No Warning Of Mumbai Explosions
- Murdoch Will Testify
- Americans Deeply Pessimistic About Economy
- Bad News For Scott Walker
- Sarah Palin: 'It's Not Time To Retreat, It's Time To Reload'
- GLOVES COME OFF
- 'THIS MAY BRING MY PRESIDENCY DOWN BUT I WILL NOT YIELD'
- Senate Dems Slam Wall Street Report As 'Misleading'
- Porn Mogul Convicted Of Murder
- WATCH: Dr. Phil Goes To The Hill To Testify On Domestic Violence
- Obama Reportedly Walks Out Of Tense Debt Ceiling Meeting
- Gates Foundation Gives Millions For Research On Malaria, HIV, More
- University of Phoenix Founder Sells $57 Million In Stock As Share Prices Soar
- Bernanke Warns Lawmakers Not To 'Just Cut, Cut, Cut'
- Cries For Lawmakers Bankrolled By Murdoch To Return Money
- Twitter/Flickr usage maps of the world
- Clear Eyes, Full Hearts...
- That's a Bannin'
- Spotify in the U.S. - What will be its impact and is it worth the price??
- How "don't use the B-word" applies in lattice-structure management.
- The Hole
- Curiously useful things, courtesy of a breath mint
- Activism should not have to be anti-scientific.
- Half-Life Singularity Collapse: A short Half-Life fan film
- BFI Film Archive
- When the King Saved God
- No rod and reel needed
- Vermont 1, Rest of USA 0
- Pain is the curse of consciousness.
- If you're looking for fun, you don't need a reason...
- Two turntables and a microphone (microphone sold separately)
- The blurfl and its ilk
- If you hate this, you hate life.
- Manning Chat Logs
- Sometimes state flags are just so Vermont.
- Short and Sweet
- Prince Paul's 10 Favorite Sample Flips
- EXTRA! EXTRA! TODD SMELLS!
- Villainous, a tower conquest flash game
- Minnesota to stop selling MillerCoors beer
- Directors Cut: Bringing It All Back Home
- How The Internet Transformed The American Rave Scene
- The Shocking Story of Approved Killing in Mississippi
- Chasing Dash Snow
- James Franco Interview
- A Major-League Divorce
- 57 Feet & Rising
- The Life and Death of Richard Brautigan
- Phone hacking: Rupert and James Murdoch make Commons U-turn - The Guardian
- Judge declares mistrial in Roger Clemens case after prosecution shows barred ... - New York Daily News
- "Mad Men," "Mildred Pierce" lead the Emmy pack - Salt Lake Tribune (blog)
- Apolitical Aside: Huge Crowd Attends Funeral For Slain Brooklyn Boy Leiby Kletzky - New York Daily News (blog)
- To Ease Carmageddon Woes, a Soothing Soundtrack From a California Composer - New York Times (blog)
- Judge declares mistrial in Clemens perjury case - Toronto Star
- Harry Potter 'Death Hallows: Part 2' got you psyched? Chat live now! - Detroit Free Press
- Boehner, Pelosi resist Camp David budget retreat - Reuters
- Elizabeth Smart's Message to Jaycee - ABC News
- Murdochs To Be Grilled By MPs Over Hacking - Sky News
- Bomber hits service for Afghan leader's brother - Houston Chronicle
- As lawmakers squabble in talks aimed at avoiding US default, Wall Street grows ... - CanadianBusiness.com
- Writer backs James Harrison despite comments - USA Today (blog)
- Emmy Nominations: The big contenders - Globe and Mail
- India scours CCTV blast footage for clues - The Australian
- 'Harry Potter' star hearts FLOTUS - Politico (blog)
- NYC boy's gruesome killing shocks community - CBS News
- Carmageddon-inspired marketing pitches hit the spot, sometimes - Washington Post (blog)
- Indian police: 3 blasts in Mumbai kill 8, hurt 70 - eTaiwan News
- Woman who cut off husband's penis in row over house guests faces life in prison - Daily Mail
- 'Glee' Stars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer: What's Next? - ABC News
- Mila Kunis wants to skip date with Marine - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- No Camp David debt talks plans - Bangkok Post
- Thousands mourn dismembered boy - Belfast Telegraph
- Assassination in southern Afghanistan: A roguish operator - The Economist
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 conjures a five-star finale - Vancouver Sun
- Spotify Has Arrived Stateside: Here's What You Need To Know - NPR (blog)
- Mother and baby jump from car being driven by carjacker on Capital Beltway in Md. - Washington Post
- Glee to send Finn, Rachel and Kurt packing? - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- Spotify Launches Free, Unlimited and Premium Streaming Music Services in US - Fox News
- And speaking of reckless rhetoric
- What Makes Life Good? | The Nation
- Republicans own worst enemy in debt talks
- Wall Street Lobbyists Aim to 'Reform the Reform' Known as Dodd-Frank - NYTimes.com
- Secondhand smoke tied to kids' behavior problems | Reuters
- America Tunes Out: Why is Obama such a bore? One historian blames Reagan
- Tax the rich? A timely quote from St. John Chrysostom
- GOP Wanted Austerity In 1937 And We're Repeating It Again
- Finger pointing follows tense debt negotiations
- Acclaimed Cree Actor Gordon Tootoosis Passes - Indian Country Today Media Network.com
- Fox News' Eric Bolling: 'I Don't Remember' Any Terrorist Attacks On America During President Bush's Term...
- Criminally Challenged Republican Recall Candidate David Vanderleest Defends His Record of Domestic Abuse,...
- California Pays Doctor With No Patients Big Bucks for Mail Room Duty - FoxNews.com
- Global Warming: A Guide For The Perplexed
- Mexico the new Amsterdam legal ass and grass 2012
- Reid: Cantor Should [Be] Kicked Out Of Debt Talks
- Experts differ on age kids should walk alone
- McConnell: U.S. Default Would Cripple GOP, Guarantee Obama Re-Election
- Army experiments with off-the-shelf smartphones
- Michele Bachmann's Church Says the Pope Is the Antichrist
- Someone get Cantor a dictionary
- U.S. Embassy Attack Exposes Obama's Failed Syria Policy
- Analysis: Republicans own worst enemy in debt talks
- Yiddish Fail: Bachmann Accuses Obama Of Having 'Choot-Spa'
- Michele Bachmann's Weak Command Of Yiddish : Video
- New Statesman Interview: Dr Norman Finkelstein, Jewish anti-Zionist
- Poll: Americans blame Bush for bad economy by wide margin
- The debt ceiling vs. Eric Cantor's ego
- Fla. Gov. Scott keeps promises, loses popularity
- Reid: Cantor should not be in debt limit talks
- Clemens Judge Declares Mistrial
- DealBook: Deutsche Borse Wins Shareholder Approval of NYSE Euronext Deal
- Latino Population Rises, and Political Maps Are Redrawn
- Well: Think Like a Doctor: The Gardener's Illness Solved
- Politics Give Some U.S. Subsidies Staying Power
- The Caucus: Eric Cantor Is the Democrats' New Bogeyman
- Economix: A History of College Grade Inflation
- ArtsBeat: Emmy Nominations are Announced
- Star-Crossed Bjorn Takes Early British Open Lead
- Green: 'Green' Economy Is Real but Needs a Push, Study Suggests
- Murdochs Decline Demand to Appear Before Parliament
- German Media Mogul Leo Kirch Dies at Age 84
- Bits: Photofly Brings 3-D Models to the Masses
- DealBook: JPMorgan Chase Quarterly Profit Rises 13% to $5.4 Billion
- After Coming Together for a Frantic Search, a Community Is Left Reeling
- China Urges U.S. to Take Responsible Action on Debt
- News Analysis: In Shadow of Death, Iraq and U.S. Tiptoe Around a Deadline
- Blast Hits Mosque During Service for Afghan Presidents Relative
- Economix: Are Bank Examiners to Blame for Slow Job Growth?
- To Track Militants, U.S. Has System That Never Forgets a Face
- China Expresses Concern at Prospect of U.S. Default
- Investigators Search for Leads in Deadly Mumbai Explosions
- Special Report on the British Open: A Bit of Scotland by the Sea in England
- News Analysis: If Indian Point Closes, Plenty of Challenges
- On Baseball: Advice for Jeter From One Whos Been There
- For a Night Each Year, the Airwaves Buzz With Morse Code
- Cuomo Says Curbing Public Pension Benefits Will Be His Top Goal in 12
- Yankees Fans Generosity Is Returned, With $50,000 to Ease His Debt
- Sukadana Journal: Housing Boom, if Youre a Bird
- Book Challenges Obama on Mothers Deathbed Fight
- Road crash laser scanners to save millions of pounds
- The top 9+7 things every programmer or architect should know
- More nginx/stunnel ssl testing
- How Online Companies Get You To Share More & Spend More
- The difference between MIT and ITP
- An Open Letter to Jeff Bezos
- Why Virtual Machines suck when you run them from BTRFS files system
- The Problem with the iPhone's Home Button
- Google+ and the Enterprise
- Twitter spam is really annoying, lets fix it.
- Stack Exchange Developer Compensation [pdf]
- Github is Your New Resume
- MIT researchers uses carbon nanotubes to store solar energy
- Fighting Back After Hacker News Took Down My Site
- Scala isnt complicated; its clever
- Git Reset Demystified
- What Google's Famous Cafeterias Can Teach Us About Health
- Ask YC: How do you deal with accounting/taxes/book keeping?
- Get a Spotify invitation via Klout Perks
- IBM Lotus Sympony joins Apache OpenOffice.org
- Is Google+ More Facebook or More Twitter? Yes
- How Google decides how much to pay for an acquisition
- The Conclusion: A 6 Figure Business That Fell Apart When I Was 16
- Why You Should Eliminate Titles at Start-ups
- The Hacker Matrix
- Anyone want some Spotify Invitations?
- Visual.ly's infographics are not designed for the Internet: For Web, Not Walls
- Freeman Dyson: The Dramatic Picture of Richard Feynman
- You need to sign a CLA to contribute a typo patch to Zend
- The Best Unknown Open Source Projects
- McCain Asks For Committee On Wikileaks, Anonymous
- Researchers Build "Squishy" Memory Device
- James Webb Space Telescope Closer To the Axe
- NSF Funds Mind-machine Interface Center
- 41% of Chinese Websites Shut Down In 2010
- Phone Customers Pay $2B Yearly In Bogus Fees
- Apple Slashes Australian App Store Prices To Match US
- The Hidden Evil of the Microtransaction
- Pastafarian Wins Right To Wear Colander In License Photo
- Adobe Released 64-bit Flash For Linux
- New Scottish Wave Energy Generator Unveiled
- Samsung Chromebook Series 5 Review
- Women Arrested For Refusing TSA Search of Children
- Bitcoin Mining Tests On 16 NVIDIA and AMD GPUs
- Lizards Beat Birds In Intelligence Test
- Open Source Software Hijacked To Push Malware
- The Stanford Prisoner Experiment - 40 Years On
- Texas and Taxes: Is a Server a Business Presence?
- Bruce Campbell Confirms New Evil Dead Movie
- The Cost Of Broadband In Every Rural Home
- New "Last Dinosaur" Find Backs Asteroid Extinction
- Scientists Breeding Super Bees
- The Dangers Of Amateur Astronomy In Afghanistan
- US Wants Drivers To Test Wireless Auto Safety Tech
- Apple Spin-Off Hosts Enterprise App Stores
- Computer Learns Language By Playing Games
- An Inside Look At the Rise and Fall of RIM
- Bill Gates Looks to Reinvent the Toilet
- MIT Researchers Printing Solar Cells On Fold-able Sheets
- $2000 clock for audiophiles
- The Majesty of Benny Hill
- Pipe bending robot charms pipes into amazing shapes
- Banksy promo van covered in graffiti
- Murdoch summoned to parliament to answer for hacking claims
- Public papercraft ponies
- Jawbone tracking bracelet
- On Chinese hackers
- Metafilter retrospective
- Bradley Manning in person
- Illicit stunt on Williamsburg Bridge grounds NYC aerialists in jail
- Documentary about the bricks of St. Louis
- Crew of the final Space Shuttle salutes shuttle workforce for "30 years of adventure"
- Wiretapping and crypto: those who snoop can still snoop
- Recreating the Dock Ellis "tripping balls" no-hitter on XBox on LSD
- The Majesty of the Great Sword
- US law enforcement group to ISPs: you must keep user logs for 18 months
- Cuba's first-ever zombie/horror film, "Juan of the Dead"
- Gizmodo's Mat Honan submits to a "social media background check"
- Killer black bear owner chokes to death on sex toy
- Video of hunter-gatherer tribe's first contact with people from outside world
- Accidental western scene
- Android posing as politician malfunctions on live TV
- Wired publishes Manning chat logs in full
- Video trailer for Tonoharu graphic novel
- Live webchat about energy, past and future, tomorrow afternoon
- How to deactivate a cat
- Hitler's talking dogs
- No HD video without DRM for new PS3s
- Monkbot, an automaton from the 16th century
- Investment analyst offers his opinion on possible tablet computer from Amazon: "If you sell a new bong...
- The Edge writes angry letter to the Baltimore Sun defending U2's tax practices. Well, at least he's writing...
- We Americans used to lead the world in great and dramatic ways. Let's set a better example by choosing to...
- Law allowing mothers to breast feed babbies in public ignored because it might offend Muslims who may or...
- We Canadians would just like to say to the rest of the world that, to maintain our international image as a...
- T. Boone Pickens is acting more and more like your crazy uncle every day. Now he's buying up as much shale...
- Flying cars ruled street legal in St. Petersburg. What could possibly go wrong?
- Gaddafi has 'suicide plan' to blow up the city of Tripoli after watching all three "Transfomers"...
- Florida decides what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas
- The Mumbai bombings were 'not a failure of intelligence,' official says, rather a triumph of combustion
- Neither rain nor sleet nor .....OH CRAP .... A PISSED OFF CHIHUAHUA? I'm out of here
- The CIA analyst who predicted the USSR's collapse had 'the smallest fan club in Washington.' Fortunately it...
- Bradley Manning will not be fathering a child with Casey Anthony. For a couple reasons
- MLB's All Star Game has its lowest television rating of all time, as big name players treat the game like...
- Man arrested for celebrating the 13th of July in his own front yard
- Manorexia. Manorexia? MANOREXIA? WTF?
- Iowa State Fair to drastically increase police security. Organizers hope to stop theft and assaults, keep...
- A new post-Fukushima disaster report says US nuke plants aren't ready for extreme events. So no...
- The most awesome bachelor pad ever might be a decommissioned water tower on the outskirts of Antwerp....
- Phase 1: Have 100mph crash that is caught on tape. Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Television show
- "This is a wonderful discovery - it shows that there is real hope for *** in Afghanistan." Okay...
- Jane Austen manuscript sells for 850k with bidders startled by the magnificence of Mr. Watson's balls
- Ah, the good old "I'm a follower of the Asatru Norse religion and teacher of Medieval Weaponry at the...
- Scotland Yard rings up its seventh arrest in the NotW phone hacking. However, without caller ID, the perp's...
- Space Shuttle Legacy Includes 50 Percent More Tech Spinoffs than Apollo - msnbc.com
- Video shows Ohio murder suspect interrogation - Forbes
- FDA panel backs Seattle Genetics chemotherapy drug - AP - msnbc.com
- Hugo Chavez rallies supporters in Venezuela - YAHOO!
- Roger Clemens trial: Mistrial mulled - ESPN.com
- Landmark lupus drug Benlysta approved in Europe - msnbc.com
- Judge Considering Mistrial in Clemens Case - ABC News
- Calif. man sentenced in sale of rare animal mounts - AP - msnbc.com
- 'Mad Men,' 'Mildred Pierce' get top Emmy nods - AP - msnbc.com
- Power company puts carbon capture project on hold - Forbes
- 'Mildred Pierce,' 'Mad Men' lead Emmy Award nods - United Press International
- Retail sales up slightly in June - United Press International
- Betty Ford to be buried next to husband in Mich. - Forbes
- Kurdish rebels kill 12 Turkish soldiers - YAHOO!
- Pentagon ramping up defense for cyberspace wars - CBS News
- Reid: No Social Security checks without debt deal - YAHOO!
- Navigating the definition of "leadership" in debt limit debate - CBS News
- Murdochs defy UK parliament in phone hacking inquiry - msnbc.com
- Astronauts getting time off in space, finally - Associated Press
- Austrian uses goofy photo of himself to make a point about religious freedom in Austria - Winnipeg Free Press
- Clemens' lawyers assail House hearing's legitimacy - Forbes
- Power company puts hold on carbon capture project - YAHOO!
- Oil giant ConocoPhillips to split into 2 companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Murdoch under pressure to face British MPs - YAHOO!
- Spotify Launches in the U.S., How to Get It - PC Magazine
- Wholesale prices drop for first time in a year - Forbes
- Big contingents of players, owners for NFL talks - Forbes
- Betty Ford Burial in Michigan - msnbc.com
- Companies Propose Curbing Junk Food Ads for Kids - FOX News
- Fan who returned Jeter ball getting baseball card - Yahoo Finance
- Denver Hail Storm Strands 1,000 Travelers Overnight In Airport (VIDEO)
- 2011 Emmy-Nominated Commercials (VIDEOS)
- 10 Favorite Books By Pseudonymous Writers
- David Coates: The Dangers of Obama's Centrism
- Louis Belanger: Investors' Group Says Arms Trade Treaty Urgently Needed
- Anthony Garcia Accused Of Handing Out Semen-Tainted Yogurt In New Mexico
- Tom Alderman: From the Father of Our Country to the Brat Pack in Three Easy Biographies
- Dr. Irene S. Levine: Talking to Author Katie Lee About Love, Friendship, and Betrayal
- David Potts Hawaii Drowning: Tourists Watched San Anselmo Man Fall Into Maui Blow Hole
- David Suissa: Why Isn't J Street Supporting Bibi?
- Minnesota Shutdown Resolution? Mark Dayton Offers To Embrace GOP Proposal To End Budget Dispute
- James Marshall Reilly: Trickle Down Unemployment and Corporate Slight of Hand
- Melody Breyer-Grell: Oswald by Dennis Richard: Anatomy of an Interrogation
- Your Daily mOMent
- Karen Leland: 5 Ways To Really, Truly Go On Vacation
- Penelope Andrew: In Life, Above All, Chanda & Esther Are 'Little Women' for the 21st Century -- No...
- Eric Cantor Faces Democratic Criticism In Debt Ceiling Talks
- Florida Men Face Animal Cruelty Charges For Loading Truck Roosters, Pigeons, Ducks And A Dead Goat
- Chris Weigant: Historical Context Missing From Debt Ceiling Reporting
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich: Debt Political Theater Diverts Attention While Americans' Wealth is Stolen
- 'Organic' Vs. 'Natural': What Do The Labels Mean?
- Derek Flood: Why Faith Is a Story, Not Doctrine
- Bradley T. Borden: Senator Hatch Enters Utah's Silly Season with a Flourish
- Joshua Stanton: 'History Centrism': A Challenge to Abrahamic Faiths
- Why The Past Is Crucial To Egypt's Future
- Kellogg To Curb Kids' Unhealthy Food Ads
- Jagadeesh Gokhale: Even If He Hadn't Said So, We'd Know the President Is Bluffing
- Ann Dunham, Obama's Mother, Had Health Insurance During Battle With Cancer, Book Claims
- John Edwards Trial: Former Presidential Candidate's Legal Team Due In Court
- Few Americans Fear 'Economic Catastrophe' If Debt Ceiling Not Raised: Poll
- American Voices: 'Brady Bunch' Creator Dead At 94
- Report: You Know You Are A Fucking Idiot, Right?
- China Agrees To Erase Portion Of U.S. Debt If Americans Dress Up In Costumes And Perform Silly Dance For Them
- [audio] German Auto Engineer Issued Lab Coat
- Letters To The Editor: Great News!
- Slideshow: The Vatican
- American Voices: New Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Strain Found
- Obama Sort Of Freaked Out After Not Receiving Single E-Mail, Phone Call For Entire Day
- Vatican Reverses Stance On Gay Marriage After Meeting Tony And Craig
- [audio] Disney Family Vacation Ruined By Walt Disney Company
- Nancy Grace Seen In Graveyard Sucking Marrow From Caylee Anthony's Bones
- Opinion: Yeah, Take It Off (by Summer)
- American Voices: U.S. Withdraws $800 Million In Pakistan Aid
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of July 12, 2011
- Nickname To Forever Prevent People From Getting To Know The Real Dumptruck
- Baseball Fans Excited For All-Star Matchup Between Best Available Non-Injured Players Willing To Play In Game
- Very Lenient Umpire Tells Base Runner Next Time He Gets Tagged Hes Out
- [video] Millions Irrationally Feared Dead In Minor Train Accident
- [audio] Banks Introduce 75-Cent Surcharge For Using Word 'Bank'
- MetLife Hang Glider Providing Aerial Footage For This Years U.S. Open
- American Voices: Extremist Groups Flourish In Northwest U.S.
- Editorial Cartoon: July 11, 2011
- Kevin Youkilis Puts Sign-Up Sheet For Threesome In Red Sox Dugout
- Miracle Baby Born With Job
- [audio] Christ Returns For Some Of His Old Things
- New Study Shows People With Panic Disorders Respond Poorly To Being Locked In Underwater Elevators
- Stevie Nicks Dancing Alone On Beach Under Full Moon
- Joe Walsh Executed To Keep 'Eagles Greatest Hits' Sales Ahead Of 'Thriller'
- Rod Stewart Mistaken For Elderly Aunt
- Elton John Wows Mother Theresa Funeral Crowd With 'The Bitch Is Back"
- How to Get Spotify Free Without an Invite [Spotify]
- De-Stink Your Shoes with a Coffee Filter and Baking Soda [Clever Uses]
- Got Spotify? Here's How To Use It [Music]
- Give Your Resume an Edge by Making It More Modern [Infographic]
- How to Set Up a File-Syncing Dropbox Clone You Control [File Syncing]
- The Bheestie Bag Dries Out Your Gadgets, Saves Them From Water Damage [Household]
- Long Press the Back Button to Access Android's Browser History [Video]
- SwiftKey X Updates, Sheds Beta Tag and Includes Tablet Support [Video]
- Bowtie Customizes iTunes to Match Your Tastes [Downloads]
- Avoid Self-Aggrandizing Statements in Your Cover Letter To Pass The First Cut [Careers]
- Elyse Organizes Your Files with More Flexible and Powerful Tags [Download Of The Day]
- Spotify Now Available to Users In the US [Video]
- Where You Should Sell Your Stuff Based on How Much It's Worth [Personal Finance]
- Visual.ly Is An Infographics Hub With Tools to Create Your Own [Infographics]
- Zip2Fix Extracts Files from Damaged Zip Archives [Downloads]
- The Minimalist, Text-Only Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Secure Data, Stolen iPods, and Cooking Thermometers [From The Tips Box]
- Spotify Launching in the US Tomorrow Morning, Get Your iPods Ready [In Brief]
- Remains of the Day: JailbreakMe Fix for Stuck Verizon iPhones [For What Its Worth]
- Click.to Pipes Text and Images From Your Clipboard into Nearly Any App or Service [Video]
- Mr. Beams Motion Sensing LEDs Light Up Any Room Without Wires, Screws, or Hassle [Stuff We Like]
- PLAY Is a Fantastic Free Music Streamer and Player for iPhone [App Of The Day]
- Turn a Cheaper SLR Camera Lens Into a SuperMacro One [Video]
- Why Overcoming Challenges with Others Can Trick Your Brain into Bonding with Them [Brain Hacks]
- Ask and Answer Questions About the New Design in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Swap Your Desktop with Each Other with More Reader-Submitted Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Get the Latest Android Market Before the Official Update Rolls Out [Video]
- The Best Camera App for iPhone [App Directory]
- What Should I Do When My Laptop Battery Doesn't Last As Long As It Used To? [Ask Lifehacker]
- What Should I Do When My Laptop Doesn't Last As Long As It Used To? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Developing RESTful applications on JBoss AS 7
- JBoss Application Server 7 is out - with OSGi support!
- Selling the Test Automation Story: Are We Selling the Right Thing?
- Review of EADOC Collaboration software for the Construction industry
- Interview with designer and typographer, Erik Spiekermann
- 5 Good Ways To Protect Your WordPress Login
- 40 Hand Picked Free Fonts for Designers
- Continuous Integration: The Last Mile
- Google+ Statistics
- Understanding B+tree Indexes and how they Impact Performance
- Windows Phone 7 UX Resources
- Why Scrum will never work
- How to add Google+ profile button to your site or blog?
- Daily Dose: JBoss Application Server 7 is here!
- Getting started with Gems: How to create a gem for Rails 3
- Facebook Creates *Java-Based* Mobile App to Get More Users
- VMware Customers Up in Arms Over New vSphere 5 Licensing
- Signpost Tracking & Analytics: MySQL -> MongoDB
- Top 3 Password Managers for Ubuntu
- W3C goes after Apple on HTML5 patenting
- Go: Process isolation rediscovered as a programming pattern
- Filter In PHP
- Google introduces Android native application tester
- Jetslide uses ElasticSearch as Database
- How to Create Triggers in MySQL
- 15 Excellent Yet Free Open Courseware Classes For Web Designers And Developers
- Anatomy of a Web Application Compromise - Part 3: Gaining Access
- 70 Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tutorials You Must Read
- Windows has supported multiple UI languages for over a decade, but nobody knew it
- Building OSGi applications that use AspectJ with Tycho / Maven 3
- In Sweden, an Appreciation for Heavy Metal Music Is Considered a Disability
- Ink Surfing
- Chemical Wine Label
- Man Forced to Sell Camaro on eBay, Offers Lengthy Comparison of Car and Soon-to-Be Ex-Wife
- Man Connects to the Internet with a 1964 Modem
- Captain America Be The Hero Apron
- Sometimes State Flags...
- Google Science Fair Winners
- What Is It? game 186
- Elvis, from the Waist Up
- Hadouken Attack on Chicago
- A Television You Can Wear
- Awesome 8 Bit Artworks
- Accidental Western Scene Made From Water Stains
- Crazy Twin Peaks Coffee Ads
- Steve Buscemi Dress
- Zombie Feet Sandals
- Woody Allen Toy Story
- Meet the Micro Pepquino Melon
- Politically Incorrect Snack Packaging
- Geometric Darth Vader
- Optical Illusion Tattoos
- Spot The 8 Differences
- Hogwarts Cake
- A Typeface Designed for Dyslexics
- Awesome '90s Nickelodeon Shows Are Back
- Retirement Community Lip Dub
- Squirrel Bottle Stopper
- Cutaway Leaf Art
- Time Marches On
- One Is Not Like The Other
- Optical Illusion Turns Pretty Girls into Ugly Monsters
- I Pity the Flirt
- Map of the United States According to A New Yorker
- The Easiest Way to be Tough is to Look Tough
- Politicians Sculpted Into Pencil Tips
- html5slides - A Google HTML5 slide template - Google Project Hosting
- Inside RIM: An exclusive look at the rise and fall of the company that made smartphones smart
- State Of The Internet 2011
- The Latest in HTML5
- The Rise and Fall of the Independent Developer
- BBC News - Austrian driver's religious headgear strains credulity
- Formalize CSS - Teach your forms some manners!
- The magic button Make Everything OK
- Google Plus Search, Google Plus Directory | Find People on Plus
- The Problem With Silicon Valley Is Itself - Entrepreneur
- Untitled (http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Par ser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u...
- The Google+ Cheat Sheet [PIC]
- An Eye-Opening Adventure in Socialized Medicine | NeuroTribes
- High Scalability - High Scalability - Google+ is Built Using Tools You Can Use Too: Closure, Java Servlets,...
- How Twitter tracked the News of the World scandal | Media | guardian.co.uk
- 29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight
- mathowie article
- Leica Lenses (English) on Vimeo
- Paris Review Harvard and Class, Misha Glouberman
- Paul Graham: You Weren't Meant to Have a Boss keep a company as small as it can be
- The CIA's Secret Sites in Somalia | The Nation
- How The Internet Transformed The American Rave Scene : The Record : NPR
- What Would Don Draper Do?
- Bored People Quit
- Heroku | Matz joins Heroku
- Tattly: Designy Temporary Tattoos
- Animated GIFs Triumphant - Anil Dash
- Untitled (http://blog.netflix.com/2011/07/netflix -introduces-new-plans-and.html)
- Rapid DHCP: Or, how do Macs get on the network so fast? : Caffeinated Bitstream
- Hacker Who Turned in Bradley Manning Is a Bigger Scumbag Than We Imagined [Wikileaks]
- Borders Could Disappear Forever This Weekend [Deathwatch]
- Michele Bachmann's Devastating Command of Yiddish [Video]
- Uncle Jesse Is Dating Bridget Jones [Gossip Roundup]
- Murdochs to Government: We're Busy, Call Back Later [Scandals]
- Which Designer Threw a Plate of Food at a Waiter? [Blind Items]
- The 2011 Emmy Nominations Are In [Awards]
- E-Cigarette Denial Prompts Airborne Peanut Barrage [Smoking]
- Long Lost, Possibly Lickable Toad Found [Discoveries]
- Qaddafi Is Willing to 'Blow Up' Tripoli [Psychos]
- Did Houseguests Drive the Penis Chopper Mad? [Follow Ups]
- Spain's Annual Running of the Frat Boys Ends [Briefly]
- Guy Gives Very Chill News Conference About the Leg He Just Lost to a Train [Video]
- Watch Thousands of Vehicles Literally Paint the Town [Video]
- Father and Son Killed By Lightning, 48 Years Apart [Bad Luck]
- Contagion: Watch Gwyneth Paltrow Get Sick and Die [Video]
- Everything You Need to Know About Harry Potter in 7 Minutes [Video]
- Egypt Fires 669 Police Officers [Briefly]
- Jon Stewart Questions Marcus Bachmann's Sexuality [Video]
- Guy Kills Priest, Takes Family to Disney World in Victim's Car [Crime]
- So, Here Is a Singing Robot Box With Lips [Video]
- Did Obama Walk Out on the Republicans? [Drama]
- Killer Bear Owner Chokes to Death on Sex Toy [Rip]
- Comment of the Day: The Ends, the Means and Everything in Between [We Read You]
- Yes, I Will Go to the Marine Corps Ball With You [Video]
- Moody's Puts U.S. Credit Rating Under Review [Deadbeats]
- Clint Eastwood's Son Will Make Your Day [Trade Roundup]
- Tattoos for Nerds [Design]
- Harvard Experts Suggest Rounding Up All Fat Kids and Putting Them in Foster Care [Bad Ideas]
- Sex-Scandal Beauty Queen Now a Contestant on Project Runway [Second Acts]
|Latinos Surge but May Not Win Equal Political...|
|Screw White Olds Tea Party, Latinos Starting...|
|Open for Questions: Live Chat on Disability Policy|
|House Republicans' No-Tax Stance Far Outside...|
|Obama Trails Romney in Iowa|
|Dim bulbs in House GOP just can't let go of the...|
|How Obama Could Have Stayed the Execution of...|
wall street j.
|Tata Consultancy's Profit Climbs|
|Ron Paul 's Debt-Ceiling Movie Thriller|
|How to Improve Your Credit Score to Buy a House|
|The Mere Sight of an American Flag Can Shift...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Does Asia Need a Woodstock Moment?|
|Whatever Happened to Silicon Valley Innovation?|
|Steve Blank On The Broken Relationship Between...|
|Brand New Details Emerge In Berlusconi Hearings|
|Zhongpin ([[HOGS]] -10.5%) tanks after China...|
|Not Everyone Is Cutting Off Their Partner's Penis|
|Breaking: Dayton caves, will call special session|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Forget Cuddly Puppies: The Shark Cam Is Live,...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|The 6 Most American Things That Aren't Made in...|
|Row Machine Misuse|
|Tiny Confessions by Christopher Rozzi|
|What You're Reading at Every Stage of Your Life|
|Pippa Middleton's bum recreated with crumpets|
|Rock am Ring|
|Class Motto FAIL|
|Jake Gyllenhaal Witnesses Gang Violence On...|
|Cutest Argument Ever|
|wannabes: always irritating|
|New Bent-Toed Gecko Found in "Lost...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Trouble in the Fourth Domain?|
|First Light: When the World's Greatest...|
|How to Lose 100+ Pounds and Keep it Off For Life|
|5 Failed McDonald's Menu Items|
|The Civil War and Malaria|
|Newest country on track to kill ancient disease|
|Make: Live 7/13/11 Robots (video)|
|25 Words You Might Not Know Are Trademarked|
|Genevieve Valentine Is Ringleader at the...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Quantum of Solace Movie Review|
|Humans 'predisposed' to believe in gods and the...|
|Trade dollar (United States coin)|
|Smart Tech Paraglides Tons of Airdropped Cargo...|
|I Will Not|
|China Looks To The Past To Shape Its Future...|
|David T. Hanson: Colstrip, Montana: Photographs...|
|Learning To Use The :before And :after...|
|Becky Stern, Part 2: Q&A on Work, Life & Social...|
|Take a French Literature Quiz in Honor of...|
|Documenting Decay: Urban Atrophys Breathtaking...|
|All that Fits: The Aesthetics of Journalism|
|Entry for the Serlachius Museum Gsta Extension...|
|This Girl Needs Help. Shes on MySpace.|
|Project from Mixed and Stitched: Palette...|
|Glow of the butterfly|
|Happy Now, Happy Next Year: Balancing...|
|Digital Signature & Encryption|
|The Simple Meal|
|Well: Think Like a Doctor: The Gardener's...|
|How to Be Happy Anytime|
|When Hospital Overcrowding Becomes Personal|
|Guess the Calories in Your Favorite Barbecue...|
|Alfajiri Villas, Kenya|
|40 Hot Summer Dresses Under $100|
|Dolce & Gabbanas big e-commerce plans|
|5 Reasons to Switch to A Credit Union|
|Talking Head Elizabeth Smart Makes Her ABC News...|
|8 New Rules For Glowing Summer Skin|
|Blogger Showdown: Should You Be Popping Your...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The New <br>Money Math|
|Being a Gentleman in the Age of the Internet: 6...|
|The Style Report: The Best and Worst-Dressed...|
|Sony PG5UB HDD|
|Aardman unleashes THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS!...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Teaser|
|Total Recall: Harry Potter Movies|
|Another New Photo From The Hobbit Reveals...|
|Watch: First Teaser Trailer for Andrew...|
|Roger Clemens -- MISTRIAL Over Improper Evidence|
|Liam McIntyre as 'Spartacus'!|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Trailer Mashup Shows Contagion Looks A Lot Like...|
|Arcade Fire, David Byrne Referenced In Sean...|
|'Glee,' 'SNL,' 'Modern Family' Rack Up Emmy...|
|Is Kanye West Debuting His Line at NYFW?|
|Spotify launches (at last) in the U.S. on Thursday|
the big picture
|Running wild: San Fermin festival 2011|
|The trouble with Northern Ireland|
|Photos of the Day: July 13|
|Thursday, 14 Jul 2011|
|Shooting Twice, at Once|
|Bohemian Rhapsody / Lauren|
|cornilia - pomak's tradition|
|rotate.jpg 346289 pixels|
|Comic for July 14, 2011|
|This is my message from TED Global: ALL ART IS...|
|Found Quotes, 8|
|Google Deep Shot|
|Letters to the President: #906 A presidential...|
|End of an era in technology (the worlds most...|
|Will News Corp. leave the news business?|
|Posts from 07/13|
|Zing, zing, zing|
|Fannie Freddie Phooey|
|After Leta leaves for camp|
|Google+: If, And, Then....Implications for...|
|Submit video topics for mid-2011|
|Country Living #6|
|All the statues eat there|
|Or feel the burn!|
|DaveCast #10 -- The Angry Bird Party?|
|NewYork/CreativeMornings Video: Ji Lee|
|Predicting SYTYCD: Reading the judges|
|How Technology Makes Us Better Social Beings |...|
|So When the F___ Is This Going to Stop Being News?|