- IamA Babysitter who had sex with my employer. AMA
- Found this on my mother's facebook page today.
- I AMA Request: Someone who has been interviewed by one of Sasha Baron Cohen's characters. (Borat, Bruno,...
- IAmA concealed carry license holder in Ohio. AMA about concealed carry, mentality, rationale, etc.
- My first Minecraft experience
- Should birth control be 100% free? Is it a basic health right, and would it help avoid unplanned pregnancy/...
- IAmA Man that Owned a Sex Slave AMA
- As Requested: Man who had sex with babysitter. AmA.
- so last night i crashed at my buddies place. i got up to get some water....
- IAMA boy who survived abuse and domestic violence as a child AMA
- Holy fuck, just listen.
- Why the wealthiest Americans are actually the "job-killers" and not "job-creators": The...
- I've waited 9 years...time to kick back and relax.
- What's the coolest thing you've ever done with your dad?
- Chevron was sued in the US for polluting the Amazon. It argued the case be tried in Ecuador. It lost in...
- GLaDOS responds to r/gaming's questions!
- Coolest Quit Smoking Ad Ever
- After watching the Harry Potter films, I feel like this could have helped him a lot.
- Why I like France (Bar diagram)
- Micheal Moore trolls The Westbro Babtist Church
- AMA Request: Someone who has had sex with their babysitter.
- NZ quake may have revealed Israeli spy ring
- Scumbag Brain
- My Zelda collection seems to be quite different from my fellow redditors.
- What are your top 5 websites besides reddit?
- Truth about female first encounters
- IAMA Request: A voice actor who worked on the Sims.
- Anyone else feel the same way?
- Well, this should be fun to eat. [edited]
- Cochlear implant switch on
- Pig Up! Facebook Game Just Ruined Your Productivity
- Computer Beats PC Game After Reading Manual
- Catch Clipper Aims to Take On Instapaper
- Lion Is Smooth, But Tries Too Hard to Be iOS
- Trailer for Nonexistent Five Senses Movie Courts Comic-Con Buzz
- EXO Running Gear Makes You Perform (and Look) Like a Superhero
- The Incredible Things NASA Did to Train Apollo Astronauts
- Catch-3DS: Game Delay Blamed On Slow System Sales
- Lenovo Storms Tablet Market With a Triple Threat
- Apple Profits Continue Unrelenting Rise, Thanks to Hot iPad and iPhone Sales
- Feds Arrest 14 'Anonymous' Suspects Over PayPal Attack, Raid Dozens More
- Motorola's Droid 3 Wants to Kill Your BlackBerry
- Facebook: Personal Branding Made Easy
- Gearing Up for Comic-Con: 5 Smart Survival Tips
- Batmobile Replica Gets as Real as Physics Allows
- Captain America, Meet Mother Russia: Soviets Had WWII 'Super Soldiers'
- Could News Corp. End Up in Play?
- Urging Obama's Assassination is Lawful Online Speech, Divided Appeals Court Says
- Feds Charge Activist As Hacker for Downloading Millions of Academic Articles
- Milky Way's Core Hides Big Twisted Ribbon
- How Theophilus London Avoids 'Hellhole of Blurred Reality'
- Toshiba Tablet Stumbles Out of the Gate
- FBI Raids Homes of Three 'Anonymous' Suspects
- French Visionary Starck's Advice to Designers: Create Fewer Useless Products
- Why Brains Get Creeped Out by Androids
- In Supergods, Grant Morrison Probes Superhero Myths
- Review: Narrator's Constant Voice Adds Human Touch to Bastion
- Exclusive: Drawing App for Artists Debuts on Android Tablets
- Heavy Duty: Toshiba Thrive Tablet Reviewed
- Capcom Pulls Plug On 3DS Mega Man Legends 3
- Dont fall in love...
- Why It Sucks To Be Luigi [Comic]
- Next Wis. recall elections may not be so easy
- AMR Said to Plan Airbus-Boeing Split With Record 400 Jets
- How tall is the top of the world? Nepal wants to find out exact height of Mount Everest
- Boat Death Girl, 11, 'not seen'
- Return Of The Dust
- 'Barca will fight for Fabregas'
- Scooter suitcase: Forget taxis, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport
- Google+ Approaches 18 Million Users [REPORT]
- xkcd: Standards
- Gay Men Penis Size Study Funded By Taxpayers was Approved under Bush
- Lesbian Couple Ordered To Leave Museum For Holding Hands
- Live In A Small US City? Get Ready To Train, Plane, Bus, Boat, Walk & Do It All Over Again
- VIDEO: 'Largest Ever' Marijuana Field Torched In Mexico
- Mitch McConnell's Debt Ceiling Plan Makes Choices Public
- Bill Gates calls for reinvention of toilet: Why?
- EFF: Patent Trolls Drive App Developers from U.S. Market
- How to Get a Date with a Celebrity Without Joining the Military
- Flowchart: What Did You Do Last Night?
- Apple smashes Street views, revenue soars
- 5 Reasons Borders Went Out of Business
- Vintage Air Hostesses [PICS]
- Crocs - Not For Kicking Mountain Lions In The Face
- FBI Arrests 14 Hackers, But Anonymous Still Sailing & 'Seeking Shiny Booty'
- 4 Celebs Whod Fit Right In At The Jersey Shore
- Keep Dreaming Buddy! (PIC)
- YouTube DMCA Takedown Grabs Track For Eminem
- Samsung Galaxy R Makes UK Debut, Comes to US Later
- Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore: The Rap Battle You've Been Waiting For (VID)
- Democrats Challenge RNC On 2012 Campaign Transparency
- PRESSURE COOKER
- Federal Court: Man's Call For Obama Assassination Was Free Speech
- U.N. Declares Official Famine In Somalia
- Minnesota Shutdown Over
- Can Boehner Get His House In Order?
- Arizona Launches Campaign To Build Border Fence
- Yosemite Searches For Hikers Feared Swept Over Falls
- School's Out For Summer--Indefinitely
- Alabama Taxpayers Still Paying For Confederate Veterans
- Report: U.S. Spy Plane Shot Down In Iran
- U.S. May Impose Sanctions Against Iceland Over Whaling
- Scientists Closing In On A Blood Test To Spot Alzheimer's
- A Borrower's Worst Nightmare: Seeking Help For Debt And Ending Up In Bankruptcy
- Apple Announces New MacBook Airs
- Bachmann Doubles Down On Opposing Debt Ceiling Hike
- Debt Ceiling Fight Moves To Senate, Obama Wants To 'Start Talking Turkey'
- When A Landowner Says 'No': The Fight Over An Oil Pipeline
- Official: Foreigners Aboard Gaza-Bound Ship Returning Home
- Guess Who O'Reilly Sticks Up For In Hacking Scandal
- Taliban Spokesmen Deny That Leader Is Dead
- NFL Players Review Parts Of Proposed Deal To End Lockout, Say Sources
- Democrat Wins First Wisconsin Recall Election
- House Passes Tea Party's 'Cut, Cap And Balance' Fiscal Plan
- California Prison Hunger Strike Continues
- GOP Governor Blasts Media, Says Other Governors Are 'Jealous'
- Eric Holder Willing To Meet With 9/11 Families Over Phone Hacking Scandal
- FAA Shutdown At Stake In House, Senate Clash
- Allen West Calls Democratic Campaign Chief 'Vile,' 'Not A Lady'
- 14 Arrested For Alleged Cyberattack On PayPal
- WTF Utah?!? I can't have a stiff drink?
- Sleepy Man Banjoy Boys: not at all like the Jonas Brothers
- iTerm2 - Mac OS Terminal Replacement
- Evidence-Based African First Aid Guidelines and Training Materials
- I feel like I know what terpsichorean means, but I don't actually remember.
- Sweatshop - a new game for kids!
- Moirism voyeurism
- The History of the Pizza Box
- Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
- If you've seen these videos before you'll enjoy watching them again
- Stop the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Fucking wanker!
- You, you got what I need.
- New York. The Big Apple. The City of Dreams. The Hobart of the North.
- China's Ghost Cities
- Boredom from having thought about myself to answer all these questions
- I don't give a fuck about money.
- Meanwhile, in Japan | Katsuyo Aoki
- Awesome Beard Makes Games More Awesome
- The Artway Project
- GoPro or Go Home
- dog day in summer with orange
- Out went my heart's new fire and left it cold.
- "Pound pastrami, can kraut, six bagelsbring home for Emma."
- Yay! Free Candy!
- Detroit's Main Street
- Entartete Kunst
- The eye in the sky: Photos by Stephan Zirwes
- "Mrs. America, tell me how is your favorite son?"
- The Siege of Fulton Avenue
- We Will Have to Go Through a Hell to Reach Our Future. There Is No Other Way.
- Meet Wendi Deng: The Bosss Wife Has Influence at News Corp.
- The Pirate
- The Raging Septuagenarian
- The Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Double Vision
- Thousands believed dead in south Somalia famine - Globe and Mail
- Texas inmate set to die for post-9/11 killings - Forbes
- Search continues for missing Yosemite hikers - Los Angeles Times
- Africa famine: world's richest countries guilty of 'wilful neglect' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Amid TV, Film, Comics Underpin Annual Comic-Con - ABC News
- Debt Limit Struggle - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Hubble finds a tiny fourth moon around Pluto - Reuters
- Third-gen MacBook Air arrives with Sandy Bridge, Thunderbolt and backlit keyboard - ZDNet (blog)
- The Last Space Shuttle Mission: Flight Day 13 - The Atlantic
- Gang of Six Circulates Support Letter - ABC News (blog)
- First impressions: Apple's new Mac Mini - CNET
- Asian Sales Propel Apple Profits - Voice of America
- Apple releases Mac OS X Lion, $29.99 in Mac App Store - Los Angeles Times
- Is Google telling you your computer is infected with a virus? Believe it - San Jose Mercury News
- CFR.org Roundup: Obama supports "Gang of Six" deficit plan - CNN (blog)
- CEO Leaves Town as Police Investigate Deaths of Son, Girlfriend Inside ... - Fox News
- China lauds 'Tiger mother' Wendi Deng - AFP
- Food for thought... Angelina Jolie's boys Maddox and Pax eat crickets 'like ... - Daily Mail
- Lenovo tablets bring Android for work and play - ZDNet UK
- Tiny fourth moon discovered in Pluto's orbit - CNN
- Bombardier CSeries faces another rival after Boeing moving to re-engine 737 - CanadianBusiness.com
- US Sen. Reid awaiting word from House on debt deal - Reuters
- UN declares famine in two regions of south Somalia - Reuters Canada
- Smash-hit Wendi strikes a blow for devotion - The Australian
- Wendi Deng Murdoch: Rupert's Savior In More Than One Way? - NPR (blog)
- Boeing turns up heat in Airbus, Bombardier rivalry - CTV.ca
- Apple updates Mac mini, adds faster CPU and graphics, Thunderbolt port - ZDNet (blog)
- MAP: Drought emergency in the Horn of Africa - CBC.ca
- After the circus, show goes on - The Australian
- Wendi Murdoch wows world with swift slap - Herald Sun
- Gang Of Six Plan Reduces Social Security Benefits, Cuts Corporate Tax Rates, Raises Revenue by Closing Tax...
- Michelle Obama | Extreme Makeover: Home Edition | The Daily Caller
- Lilly Says Alzheimer Patients Didn't Improve
- Debt Ceiling Deal Momentum Builds As House Resists ... Rolling the Dice on Default, the House Pushes...
- Government lawyers backtrack on anthrax case
- This one's got legs... Humans walked upright far earlier than previously thought
- Virginia father loses bid to overturn his daughter's Utah adoption
- Debt Fight Threatens Military Pay, Base Services
- Public Views On Deficit Impasse: A Pox On Both Your Houses, But On The Republicans' House More
- "Men of a Certain Age" canceled - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
- Bill OReilly tries to reel in the wingnuts, admits GOP losing debt-ceiling PR campaign while bashing...
- Stop Blaming Wall Street: It Isn't The Reason Our Economy Is In Shambles | The New Republic
- Vandals Destroy 10 Acres Of Big Island Papayas - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu
- Account: Bachmann bodyguards rough up reporter, campaign gives its story
- dutchsinse's Channel and Severe weather in ND and MI
- 53% Support Automatic Drug Testing For Welfare Applicants
- Fox News
- Nearly 10 Years Ago Today, The U.S. Began Borrowing Billions To Pay For The Bush Tax Cuts | ThinkProgress
- Up To The Last Minute, Surviving Muslim Hate Crime Victim Tries To Save Shooter From Execution
- Atlantic International Partnership Headlines: UPDATE 3-Spain’s banking system much improved says...
- 3 Somalis deny killing Americans in pirate attack | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Wisconsin Senate approves new legislative districts - JSOnline
- Taliban say hackers broke into phone, website
- As debt talks continue, feds are hiring -- and never firing
- Minn. governor signs budget, ends state shutdown
- How Repetitive Foods Can Mean Weight Loss TIME Healthland
- America is not what it used to be
- Gang of Six Plan Will Reportedly Raise Taxes Over $3 Trillion
- Going to need a bigger boat: Great white shark leaps aboard
- Trains cost Wisconsin taxpayers millions - JSOnline
- State of the Art: Upgrading the Lion Means Embracing the iPad
- As Grand Central Changes, Longtime Tenants Are Left Behind
- The Art of Summer: Music of the Spheres (Whoosh! Thud! Crack!)
- Minnesota Governor Signs Spending Plan, Ending Shutdown
- 450,000 to Get Payments in Countrywide Settlement
- Minn. Governor Signs Budget, Ends State Shutdown
- Jet Order by American Is a Coup for Boeings Rival
- Arts & Leisure: At the Theater, You Can Feel the Connection
- The Lede: Latest Updates on Phone Hacking Scandal
- In Scarred Syria City, a Vision of a Life Free From Dictators
- Serbia Arrests Last War Crimes Fugitive
- Utah Liquor Laws, as Mixed Up as Some Drinks
- British Panel Says Murdochs Are Blocking Inquiries
- Cost-Cutters, Except When the Spending Is Back Home
- Serbia Arrests Last U.N. War Crimes Fugitive, Reports Say
- Jumping and Spinning, a Ballerina With Hooves
- Nissan Will Raise Price of the Leaf, Its Electric Car
- About New York: Creating Art via Webcam, Secretly
- Square Feet: In Toronto Suburb, Putting Curvaceous Into Condominiums
- Couple Sues a Vermont Inn for Rejecting Gay Wedding
- Military Is Left Out of Draft for Egyptian Rule
- Columbia Student Admits Selling Cocaine on Campus
- After Budget Cuts, Defendants Wait to See a Judge Often Exceeds 24 Hours
- U.S. to Close 800 Computer Data Centers
- With N.F.L. Deal in Sight, Each Side Can Claim Gains
- The Caucus: West Calls Wasserman Schultz 'Vile'
- Ivy Football to Set Limits on Full-Contact Practices
- Murdochs Caught a Break at Hearing, Stock Analysts Say
- Man in the News: For Philadelphia Archdiocese, a Powerful Conservative Voice
- The Curious Cook: Iced Coffee and Tea: (Not) Taking the Heat
- We're Funded & Making Money. Looking for Third Developer
- Embattled Harvard professor resigns
- Xcode 4.1 now available free from the Mac App Store
- 135TB for $7,384 - Backblaze Pod 2.0
- Tilt: Visualize your web page's DOM in 3D
- Restaurant Bans Kids, Wins Fans
- OS X Lion Recovery removes need for physical media
- Boost your productivity: Cripple your technology
- Why Zynga Is Leaving Money On The Table
- WePay Launches WePay Stores For Easy, Embeddable Storefronts
- Google Buys Illegal +.com Domain Name on Domain Aftermarket
- TechCrunch redesign UX analysis
- More Than 35,000 Sign Petition In Support Of Aaron Swartz
- How Cvents Founder Stood By His Company, For Better Or Bankruptcy
- On OTR and deniability
- How to Expose Yourself to Randomness
- The State Of Twitter
- How I Became a Programmer
- Lessons Learned: Productivity Tips For Running A Web Design Business
- Googles Schmidt hails the real mobile revolution in Asia
- SQLAlchemy and You
- Baidu browser frankensteins Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- How to get C like performance in Java
- Amazon Lands CBS Licensing Deal To Stream TV Shows To Instant Video Offering
- When Employees Misinterpret Managers
- The story of the youngest (14) CEO of the world.
- Show HN: whEnroute - a 3 week Haskell time-routing web app
- John Siracusa's Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Review
- Startup Airline to offer all-you-can-fly subscriptions
- Macbook Air Updated with Sandy Bridge, Thunderbolt, and backlit keyboards
- NASA's Hubble Discovers Another Moon Around Pluto
- Linux Receives 20th Birthday Video From Microsoft
- Google Plugs Hole That Lets You Remove Any Website
- Apple Releases Mac OS X Lion, Updates Air
- Hillary Clinton Takes Data.gov Overseas
- Google Warns Users About Active Malware Infection
- Do Two-Screen Laptops Make Sense?
- Developer Panel Asks Whether AAA Games Are Too Long
- Court Allows Webcam Spying On Rental Laptops
- BiPod Flying Car Makes (Short) Test Flights
- NAND Flash Better Than DRAM For PC Performance
- Ask Slashdot: Best Offline Storage Method For Large Archives?
- Carmack Addresses FPS Creativity Concerns
- Dismantling a Nuclear Reactor
- Computer Science Tools Flood Astronomers With Data
- NH Man Arrested For Videotaping Police.. Again
- Gov't Funded Electric Car Company Goes Out of Business
- Frustrated Judge Pushes For Solution In Google Books Case
- Apple Finally Approves Google+ App For iPhone
- SEC Filing Reveals Details of Zynga's Relationship With Facebook
- Tae Bo Workout Sent Skyscraper Shaking
- Bitcoin Trademark Troll Now Sending Bogus DMCA Takedowns
- Dawn Takes First Pictures of Vesta From Orbit
- Can Long Term Research Survive the Coming Age of Austerity?
- OpenBSD Marches Toward 5.0 Release
- Aaron Swartz Indicted in Attempted Piracy of Four Million Documents
- FBI Executes Nationwide Raid of Anonymous Members
- Dumpster Drive: File-Sharing For Your Digital Trash
- Russia Launches Delayed Radiotelescope
- Qt For the Console
- NASA Messenger: A farewell to Earth
- Probiotics and "Science by Product Release"
- Heat stroke turns me into Dave Barry
- Suppressed report on raided file-sharing community reveals users as big-spending entertainment purchasers
- Ancient exercise contraptions and their well-dressed users
- Universal Music accused of using fraudulent DMCA notices as a negotiating tactic in licensing music from...
- Hacking suspects arrested by FBI
- Piers Morgan denies involvement in phone hacking
- Winner mask
- Shuttle leaves space station for last time
- Politics at its most exalted
- Petition in support of Aaron Swartz
- Read the Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities and win a Jake von Slatt Somnotrope
- Bigfoot and Wildboy
- Blasting craters in an asteroid. For science!
- SF Bay Area's Pacific Pinball Museum
- Flowers. Candygram.
- Follow heat wave across the US in NOAA animation
- Balancing safety with a child's need for risk-taking
- FBI raids homes of 3 Aonymous suspects
- Soda bottles become electricity-less "light bulbs" for the poor
- Delightfully creepy portraits of ventriloquist dummies
- Microscope photography of food
- NYT: Internet activist accused of data theft
- Protester "hacks" Ruper Murdoch with pie against lies
- NYT: Reddit cofounder accused of data theft
- What is the deal with girls wearing glasses without lenses in Japan?
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Harry Potter and the Deathly Deficit!
- Google+ app for iPhone released
- CNC + Sharpie = fine-art Spirograph
- Leaving skid marks, Texas truck driver wipes out and dumps load of toilet paper. Great Scott
- Google's logo today sure is full of green peaness
- "Honey, before we get married, I want you to conquer your fear of heights by bungee jumping"
- Reports arise of hacking and other unsavory behavior at News Corp.'s in-house ad agency, where a scene...
- Jesus Christ, it's a leopard, get on the roof
- Up to 60,000 Calif. disabled parking placards sent to dead people. Those lucky stiffs get all the breaks
- You think it's hard to quit Scientology? Try leaving Islam to join the "Teapot Cult" in Malaysia
- Protesters march against police brutality. This being San Francisco, the march also included vandalizing...
- If the TV news crew is doing a live report on crimes you committed, going on camera as a witness isn't a...
- New ordinance changes definition of 'dangerous' dog to include those that chase people. Next up: dogs that...
- Twenty years ago, Gwen Jacobs started the court battle that resulted in Canadian women having the right to...
- "Witnesses reported seeing Alfieri wandering around the woods wearing nothing but a gun holster while...
- 17 shirts that don't make sense on dogs. This is assuming that any shirt makes sense on a dog, of course
- Canada to strip 1,800 of citizenship in Operation: No Big Loss
- There are those who would kill another human in self defense, or defending the lives of their children or...
- Fifty Americanisms that wind up British people. Any excuse to say "fanny pack"
- 10 tips camp counselors want you to know. Unfortunately this is worthless because it does not address...
- (Unfortunately) Not news: Guard tries to kick lesbians out of a museum for holding hands. Fark: in a...
- The governmynntf o Wales isn'tt takynngh fraedym o ynformation requaests seriuoslly
- Syrian FM warns U.S. and French ambassadors not to travel on the road from Damascus, there's no telling...
- Luckily for this horse stuck in a swimming pool, "As part of the class, members had the opportunity to...
- Today's 'bring your baby to a bank robbery' brought to you by New Port Richey
- Not news: Man caught using shoe-cam to take pictures up women's skirts. Fark: Best evidence pics of home...
- Dalai Lama does guest stint on MasterChef - just don't expect him to judge
- State unveils blueprint for economic growth - msnbc.com
- Lockheed to offer buyouts to 750 Colorado employees - msnbc.com
- Minn. congressman proposes dairy subsidy reforms - Associated Press
- 'Gang of Six' plan takes center stage as debt deadline nears - CNN
- Apple Shares Jump Post-Earnings, Analysts Raise Price Targets - Wall Street Journal
- France, Germany in last-ditch crisis talks - YAHOO!
- In Difficult Times, Simplify Your Game - Forbes (blog)
- Last space shuttle aims for Thursday landing - AP - msnbc.com
- Evian Masters 5th major on LPGA Tour in 2013 - Associated Press
- Prosecutor shows victim photos in Ohio bodies case - Associated Press
- Murdoch-Owned Media Rate Their Boss - ABC News
- House panel weighs bill restricting foreign aid - Associated Press
- American Airlines pide 460 aviones a Boeing y Airbus - Wall Street Journal
- Analysis: Time on Cameron's side in UK phone-hacking storm - msnbc.com
- NASA fends off tears with shuttle's end in sight - YAHOO!
- Home sales fell in June, fewer 1st-time buyers - Yahoo Finance
- 1 person killed during violent Malawi riots - Forbes
- Pfizer to buy pain drug developer Icagen for $56M - Associated Press
- Evian Masters becomes 5th major on LPGA Tour - YAHOO!
- 13 killed by earthquake in Uzbekistan - Forbes
- Clinton urges India to expand influence - Associated Press
- Last space shuttle aims for Thursday landing - Forbes
- Last Space Shuttle Aims for Thursday Landing - ABC News
- Paramount Pictures' Transformers: Dark of the Moon Lands in IMAX(R) Theatres in China Thursday, July 21 -...
- Hoekstra reverses course, enters Michigan Senate race - YAHOO!
- NOW: Hearing begins for Williams-Bolar - msnbc.com
- 3 Somalis deny killing Americans in pirate attack - Associated Press
- Icahn boosts offer for Clorox to $80 per share - Los Angeles Times
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on earnings - Yahoo Finance
- Is Rupert Murdoch An Old Fox Or Just Old? - Forbes (blog)
- Salmonella Frogs Being Sold Again: CDC
- Andrew Bynum Parked In A Handicapped Spot
- DNC Challenges Republicans To Forgo Contributions From PACs And Lobbyists, Reveal Top Fundraisers
- Honest Tea Declares Chicago Most Honest City, New York Least Honest
- Clean Cookstoves: Hillary Clinton Fights Cooking Deaths In Developing World
- Heat Wave 2011: Hot 'Dome' Traps Much Of U.S. In Pressure Cooker (VIDEO)
- Karl Rove: Michele Bachmann Migraine Reports Come As 'First Big Challenge' For Campaign (VIDEO)
- Edible: Edible Radio Episode 95: Kitchen Sync with Joe Cross
- Murdoch Hacking Scandal Stirs U.S. Debate On Media Consolidation
- Steve Garcia: The Undead: Sarah Palin Reaches the No-Pulse State of Being
- Richard B. Woodward: Breaking Bad: Better Television Through Chemistry
- Lev Raphael: Wrangling With Copyeditors
- Blue Carreon: A Conversation With Handbag Designer Fiona Kotur
- The 10 Greatest Lists In The History Of Western Civilization
- Kid Pouts At Giants-Dodgers Game Over Missed Foul Ball (VIDEO)
- David R. Jones, Esq.: 40 Years Later: New York City on the Edge
- Ben Stiller To Direct 'The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'
- Bart Scott On Player Safety, Eliminating Two-A-Day Practices: 'I Think It's Wimping Out'
- Top 10 Bad Inventions (VIDEO)
- Starbucks Bistro Box Chicken Recalled
- Arianna Huffington: From DSK to BSkyB: Media Takeaways From the Latest Round of Scandals
- 15 Of The Craziest College Clubs
- Canada To Use Lollipops To Calm Drunks?
- Nearly Three In Ten Working Adults Feel 'Strapped For Time': Gallup
- Tom Fox: The Federal Coach: Closing the Gap Between Managers and Staff at Your Federal Agency
- 'A Clockwork Orange' Songs To Be Performed For First Time In History
- Paul Slansky: Karmageddon
- Robert Reich: The Shameful Murder of Dodd-Frank
- NJ-Christie Approval: 43% Approve, 53% Disapprove (PPP 7/15-18)
- American Voices: Phone Hack Whistleblower Found Dead
- Tim Duncan Sends Teammates Google+ Invitations For Fifth Consecutive Day
- Labor Dept. Creates 20,000 New Hobbies For Nation's Jobless
- City Opens New Art Jail
- [audio] Absentminded Professor Says Cure For Cancer 'Around Here Somewhere'
- Opinion: These Summer Movies Are Blockbusting My Wallet! (by Roger Dudek)
- Girl You Could've Slept With Pretty Successful Now
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of July 19, 2011
- Sports Wins 11th Consecutive ESPY For Best Thing
- American Voices: Casey Anthony Released
- 15-Year-Old Girl Viciously Torn Apart By Rabid Pack Of Peers
- [video] Should Adults Be Allowed To Bring Kids To R-Rated Movies Where We Masturbate?
- [audio] Man From Last Week Smacked Into Present Day
- American Voices: Minnesota Bars Running Dry
- Congress Spotted Leaving Gay Nightclub
- U.S. Quietly Slips Out Of Afghanistan In Dead Of Night
- Drunken Man Makes Interesting Point About Society
- Police to Pillage, Terrify Community
- Fourth-Graders World War II Project Vastly Oversimplifies Importance Of Air Combat, Uncle Reports
- Chess Prodigy Gives Up Game After Getting Laid
- Magazine: We Placed A Clean Sheet Of Glass Somewhere Across This Woman's Jogging Route
- Letters To The Editor: Typo
- NFL Players, Owners Warn Lockout May Be Over In Time For Exhibition Games
- Derek Jeter Relieved He Can Go Back To Not Hitting Ball
- Drunk Pilot Going To Pull Over Onto Cloud Until He Sobers Up A Little
- Sadly, Gift Certificate To Loews Cinemas Perfect Gift For Area Man
- Little Clay Thing Bought At Arts Festival
- Overhere Lets You Listen Along to Another Last.fm User in Real Time [Streaming Music]
- Grill Really Thick Steaks Perfectly By Starting at a Low Heat First [Grilling]
- The OS X Lion Survival Guide [Apple]
- Lion vs. Snow Leopard: Which Is Faster? [Video]
- This Is Lifehacker's Summer Series: Remote Control Spotify with Your Phone, Save Cash at the Store, and the...
- Set Up a Home Surveillance System with Google+ Hangouts [Google+]
- Hide Other Apps and Focus On Work With a Keyboard Shortcut [Video]
- Break Down the Language Barrier Using A Mobile Phone [Travel]
- Find Out If Your Mac Apps Are Compatible With Lion [Upgrades]
- How to Rip a CD with iTunes [Video]
- Mac OS X Lion Is Available Now [Updates]
- CustomExplorerToolbar Adds (and Removes) Buttons from Windows Explorer's Toolbar [Download Of The Day]
- Use a Cart Instead of a Basket for Healthier Choices at the Grocery Store [Health]
- Follow Lifehacker and Our Writers on Facebook for The Best Tips In Your News Feed [Announcements]
- Use Disposable Chopsticks to Keep Electronics Clean [Cleaning]
- The Transformer Bed Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Apple Releases Migration Assistant Update for Snow Leopard to Ensure Lion Compatibility [In Brief]
- Progress Bar on Tab Shows You Web Pages' Progress in Firefox [Downloads]
- Eliminate Your Excuses by Reframing Them [Brain Hack]
- Remains of the Day: Google and M-Lab Giving Away BISMark Routers [For What Its Worth]
- "Tomorrow Is Often the Busiest Day of the Week" [Quotables]
- Daily App Deals: Kasperksy Internet Security Free with Rebate [Deals]
- Confirmed: OS X Lion Hits Mac App Store Shelves Tomorrow [Apple]
- Most Popular Ebook Store: Amazon Kindle Store [Hive Five Followup]
- How Do I Sharpen a Kitchen Knife? [Video]
- Dragon Go! for iPhone Immediately Delivers the Voice Search Results You Want [App Of The Day]
- Make a 3D Scanner Out of a Webcam, Laser Pointer, and Some Software [Video]
- Use a Damp Coffee Filter to Prevent Splatters in the Microwave [Clever Uses]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Networking in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Add a Search Keyboard Shortcut to iTunes [Mac OS X Tips]
- Why there is no standard for developing real modular web applications?
- Improve Site Performance with AllowOverride
- How to Break Dependency Cycles
- HTML5 New Features
- Techniques for Populating Datagrids with PHP
- The strategy behind Mono has shifted: ten years of open source .NET
- Create a Photo Stack Effect with Pure CSS Animations or MooTools
- Using Transitions for Animation in Oracle's JavaFX 2.0
- JavaOne is looming on the horizon - 6,393,600 seconds to go!
- Drupal menu system callback mapping
- Solr: Replication not starting?
- The extent of ringtone integration in Windows Phone SDK 7.1
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Extract Class
- Storytelling in IT - Conversation matters
- Add Google Analytic Code to WordPress Footer With add_action function
- Changing WordPress Excerpt Length and Custom More Text
- Testing legacy: Hard-wired dependencies (part 2)
- OutOfMemoryError warning system with Spring
- What is Online CRM for Small Businesses Discover Cloud Applications
- Getting Social with Lotus Sametime 8.5.x
- Google Code Jam - Space Emergency Solution
- Few Words To Headhunters | Tomek's blog
- Rapid Cloud Development with Spring Roo Part 1: Google App Engine (GAE)
- Powerful Visual Studio 2010 Extensions
- Kotlin the new programming language on JVM by JetBrains
- RockableThemes - Premium WordPress Themes Studio
- Scala: The Static Language that Feels Dynamic
- 5 Ways to Make Your IT Staff Unpoachable
- Top 10 Best Mozilla Firefox 4 Addons For Designers
- Get Started Developing for Android with Eclipse
- 50 Disliked Americanisms
- Magnetic Googly Eyes
- How to Win at Rock-Paper-Scissors
- 6 Famous People Whose Identities We Still Don't Know
- Horse Rescued from Basement
- The New York Times Homepage
- Science Sides with Captain Obvious: Unsurprising Study Results
- Two Years of Tiny Knitting
- Adorable Statistical Distribution Plushes
- A Peelable Banana Popsicle
- Chihuahua Stops Robbery
- Awesome Close Up Images of Food Products
- Rhett & Link's Presidential Car Wash Commercial
- Macaroni & Cheese Bandages
- Kevin Keller's New Comic Book Spin-Off
- The World's Largest Lite Brite Image
- Awesome Car Hood Ornaments
- Macro Food
- Quit Work, Be a Robot
- Crazy Penalty Kick
- Woman Buys Non-Existent Art for $10,000
- Bald Eagle Lands on Grave at US Military Cemetery
- Historically Accurate Bodice-Rippers
- How to Cross a Street in Vietnam
- Parmesan Cheese Pencils
- Emergency Affirmation Button
- Tour the Tenenbaum House
- Pie Face Game: "You'll Never Know When You'll Be Hit!"
- Should You Rip a Bandage Off Slow or Fast?
- Get Your Own McMansion For $16
- Harry Potter Babies
- Kids React to Captain America Trailer
- 21 Tons of Mustard and Ketchup
- Pippa Middleton Made of Crumpets
- Kermode Bear
- If Disney Princesses Wore Historically Accurate Clothing
- Skeleton: Beautiful Boilerplate for Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Development
- Spotify has landed in the U.S. Sign up to get your invite now - Spotify
- Why We Need the New News Environment to be Chaotic Clay Shirky
- Content Choreography | Trent Walton
- Shading with CSS text-shadows The Typekit Blog
- 29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight
- Reddit Co-Founder Charged with Data Theft - NYTimes.com
- Are you listening, Steve Jobs? BirdAbroad [del.icio.us]
- Google+ for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4 on the iTunes App Store
- Google+ is the social backbone
- Feds Charge Activist As Hacker For Downloading Millions of Academic Articles
- NASA Graphic Standards Manual 1976
- Make An OS X Lion Boot Disc
- Bare Bones Software | BBEdit 10 is here!
- Where to hang out at Google+, list of hangouts at Google+
- CoffeeTable - Code - Alec Perkins
- Saving John Siracusas massive Lion review to Instapaper
- $ cheat git
- Untitled (http://lab.madscience.nl/oo.sh.txt)
- Dont use IDs in CSS selectors? Oli.jp (@boblet)
- Little CSS Stuff Newcomers Get Confused About | CSS-Tricks
- Kill Math
- The Netflix Tech Blog: The Netflix Simian Army
- Create An HTML/CSS Mobile Web App Using Sencha Touch - Smashing Magazine
- Turn an Old Computer into a Networked Backup, Streaming, or Torrenting Machine with FreeNAS
- Best Practice: Get your HEAD in order - EricLaw's IEInternals - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- bin at master from jayferd/balls - GitHub
- make photoshop faster
- Christian College Organization Rebrands as 1990s Underground Hip Hop Group [Video]
- Focus On the Family Rep Forced to Admit That DOMA Discriminates Against Children [Video]
- Brangelina 'Are Like Prisoners,' Says Matt Damon [Gossip Roundup]
- Here Are Pictures of a Leopard Terrorizing an Indian Village [Wildlife]
- Shocking Study: Birth Control Cheaper Than Babies [Health]
- Which Comic's Sex Tape Is Causing an Internet Sensation? [Blind Items]
- PR Gadfly Accused of World's Most Boring Phone Hack [Media]
- Ambitious, Talented Thieves Steal 35 Bikes at Once [Crime]
- Nepal Agrees to Remeasure Mount Everest [Disputes]
- The Murdoch Foam Pie Guy Is Charged [Briefly]
- Arizona Officially Starts Begging for Border Fence Money [Bad Ideas]
- The Best Memes to Come Out of 'The Rupert and Wendi Show' [Memes]
- Taliban Become Latest Victims of Phone Hacking [Scandal]
- Bill O'Reilly and Expert Agree: Murdoch Coverage is a Liberal Witch Hunt [Video]
- Matt Lauer Breaks Into the Late Show Theater [Video]
- Step Right Up to the Casey Anthony Dunking Booth [Fun]
- Stephen Colbert Really Wants Rick Perry to Run for President [Video]
- Stupidest Shark Ever Leaps Onto Boat [Nature]
- Jon Stewart Tackles the Latest in the Murdoch Hacking Scandal [Video]
- 'Wheel of Fortune' Designer Ed Flesh Dies at 79 [Video]
- Emma Watson Meets Her Gay Porn Doppleganger [Awkward]
- Mother, Daughter Both Receive DUIs in Space of an Hour [Family]
- Rep. Allen West Calls DNC Chair 'Vile... Despicable... Not a Lady' [Video]
- Comment of Day: Obama OK With the Gays? [We Read You]
- Columbine High School Yearbook Fetching $500 in Auction [Creepy]
- Amish Teen Leads Cops on Drunken Buggy Chase [Crime]
- Apple Directors Talked to a CEO About Replacing Steve Jobs [Moguls]
- D-List Celebrities Are Too Good for Google Plus [Social Networks]
- The Curse of The Dark Tower [Trade Roundup]
- 'Asexual' Ants Actually Total Whores [Science Watch]
|Minnesota Governor Signs Spending Plan, Ending...|
|ABC News Reporter Relates Evil Mafia Tactics of...|
|President Obama Supports the Respect for...|
|Is Obama Against Romney a Toss-Up?|
|So Much For All That Cooperation|
|Democratic Officials Looking at Utah Race|
|PPP: Pawlenty no longer to be featured in...|
|TNR Film Classic: 'Mildred Pierce' (1945)|
wall street j.
|Nexstar Looks to Sell Itself|
|Heavily Shorted Stocks That Could Pop on Earnings|
|A Financial Planner's Tips for DIY Investors|
|Our Daily Bleg: What Economic Concepts Should...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Nobody Has Time for Interns|
|Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a...|
|WePay Makes It Easy For "Casual...|
|The Fabulous Life Of The Bank CEO Who Never...|
|Nexstar Broadcasting ([[NXST]] +26.5%) is...|
|Tango Takes $42 Million VC Round To The Bank...|
|Apple releases 64-bit, full-screen iTunes 10.4...|
|Watch Out, Skype: Mobile Video Calling Startup...|
|Cvent Lands Huge $136 Million Funding Round|
|Support vs Access: Why Highlighter picked Seattle|
|Web Jobs June 20|
|Pixable makes it easier to find your Facebook...|
|uTorrent Paid Version Coming|
|REAL OR FAKE (ANSWERS): Spot The Humans Among...|
|Activision announces GoldenEye 007: Reloaded|
|iBook legacy comes to an end with white MacBook...|
|Music Subscription Faceoff: How Does Spotify...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Releases iTunes 10.4 As 64-Bit Cocoa App...|
|Twitter Is Still Whistling|
|Sonos updates Android controller app, intros...|
|Frame Rate 33: Hulu Is Hobo Cinnamon Toast|
|Google to offer Pottermore ebooks|
|Debbie Wasserman Schultz dismisses Allen Wests...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Watch: Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Give...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|Dumb Things White People Secretly Suspect About...|
|Subversive Cross Stitch|
|The Parent's Guide to Road Trips|
|Medieval armour tested on treadmills, obviously|
|Failbook: Oh, Dad|
|Last Chance Undies|
|Breezy Busted For Being A Bad Neighbor|
|High Speed Longboard Fail|
|Thats a good price for 6 pounds of cuteness!|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Im a fulltime freelancer|
|The Right Way to Tow a Trailer|
|Cardboard Play Dome|
|Give me hope and give me strength|
|Quiz: Fuel Saving Without Gimmicks|
|NRC Revisits Old Question: How Safe are US...|
|Fourth moon discovered around Pluto|
|Making EL Wire Change Color|
|History of Hip Hop (Part 2)|
|New Rise of the Planet of the Apes clips show...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Scribd Launches Float - New Reading App For the...|
|Team sports: For kids, it's more than just a game|
|The FDA Wants to Approve Your...|
|Temporary Urban Lounge Built From Reused Milk...|
|Mark Lamster: Shigeru Ban in New York|
|Lessons Learned: Productivity Tips For Running...|
|Core77's Ultimate Gift Guide: 3rd Ward's Gurus...|
|Roomba Light Painting|
|New Clockwork Orange Musical Features Songs by...|
|Out Of This World! 33 Tattoos From Another Planet|
|Links for 2011-07-19 [del.icio.us]|
|Update: Xian Expo 2011 Officially Opens|
|Ultimate Zombie Trap|
|Website Makeovers - COLOURLovers Edition|
|Guide to the App Galaxy by Google|
|5 Ways To Make Your Weight Loss Journey Suck A...|
|Beware of the Linen Cocktail Napkin|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Tie-Not|
|The New Old Age: A Fair Wage for Home Care Workers|
|5 Steps to Create a New Habit|
|Athletic Performance and the Monthly Cycle|
|4 Features Your Sports Bra Must Have (From...|
|Hotel Urban, Madrid|
|Secret Healthy-Living Tips: 8 Habits You Think...|
|Home shoppings new high-end focus|
|Bridalplasty and Promo Codes: Don't Bargain...|
|The Best Red Carpet We've Seen In A Long Time...|
|7 Handy Craft Skills to Have|
|THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Teaser Trailer (Non-Shaky)!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Point Blank - Trailer|
|Ben Stiller Knows The Secret Life of Walter Mitty|
|Comic-Con 2011: Join Us For The Third Annual...|
|Must Watch: Incredible 'The Amazing Spider-Man'...|
|Zach Braff: I'm NOT Gay|
|Comic-Con: EW has it covered!|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Ben Stiller May Direct Himself In Secret Life...|
|Death In Vegas Trans Love Energies Details|
|Blake Shelton, Incubus Take Over Billboard Chart|
|T-Pain Ditches Auto-Tune: 'You Can't Stick with...|
|Ticketmaster, resellers and consumer advocates...|
the big picture
|World's Most Dangerous Countries for Women|
|Be messy and be healthy|
|Photos of the Day: July 19|
|Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011|
|A Western Photographer in Hama, Syria|
|colloseum / rypat|
|ALICIA RIUS - Cliff|
|MIF_poster_SFW.jpg 1518678 pixels|
|Comic for July 20, 2011|
|One Small Step|
|The California Ideology|
|Fake Apple Store in China|
|Google Deep Shot|
|Letters to the President: #912 'The rising...|
|Can Disney help Gowalla in its battle with...|
|PR and corruption theater|
|Posts from 07/20|
|Story of a Son Going off to War|
|Obamas Ministers of Culture and Agitprop|
|Green Sky Economics|
|Google Google, Wait A Minute. This Is About Us,...|
|Submit video topics for mid-2011|
|Dan Patterson Interview|
|The Long Tale|
|A matter of taste.|
|The 1997 Mac web is going|
|Pen Type-A : A minimal pen|
|Edelman and Murdoch|
|Future Of Facebook Project|
|ISOE In <140 Characters|