- I spent waaay too much time on this site, and ended up with a job! I am a reddit admin, AMA!
- O'Reilly slams media for calling Norway killer Christian. Says there has never been a Christian terrorist...
- IT HAS ARRIVED!
- The first console game I've introduced to my son. Am I doing it right?
- Self-deprecating sense of humor
- Incredible photo of the Japanese army during the floods
- Most hilariously convincing gay marriage signs
- Up at sunrise, taking my favorite photo
- Go ahead Obama, make my day!
- So i changed my name on facebook as a joke, was NOT expecting this...
- God knows.
- Take THAT, bike thief.
- The State of the U.S Education
- Awesome Iceberg...
- Why is ok for football players to collectively bargain, but if teachers do it, it's frowned upon?
- TIL that Senator Bob Dole lost the use of his right arm in WWII and often carries a pen there to 'signal...
- Rupert Murdoch says he has been touched by messages left on Amy Winehouse's phone.
- The Best Way to Eat Watermelon
- Grand prize winner six lines only, 3 minute film challenge. Gripping.
- Speaking In Public
- So after 6 years I'm leaving the games industry...
- True dedication
- Thought /r/gaming might like today's SMBC comic.
- Over 1,000,000 copies of Garry's Mod have been sold!
- Internet users "have a reasonable expectation of anonymity" that the courts must protect: ruling...
- Any Gears of War fan will appreciate this
- Advertising vs Reality
- Sums it up perfectly.
- IAMA Inuit person from the Arctic Circle. Ask me anything.
- 3DS Pac-Man Gobbles Up Your High Scores
- Stunning New Planetary Nebulae Unveiled
- Crippling Somalian Drought Seen From Space
- Plutonium a Hot Suspect in Pioneer Spacecraft Mystery
- How Fast is a Throw From Center Field?
- Navy's Next Laser Mashes Up Machine Guns and Death Rays
- July 26, 1989: First Indictment Under Computer Fraud Act
- California Extreme Puts Wild Pinball Wizardry at Your Fingertips
- Transportation As a Civil Rights Issue
- Ewoks, Batman and Gloomy Bear: Comic-Con Shows Us Its Tats
- How a Security Researcher Discovered the Apple Battery 'Hack'
- Cross-Species Gadget Tests Reveal Reason for Dolphin Tools
- Thin FTW: Apple's New MacBook Air Reviewed
- Sidestepping Apple: From Amazon to Cond?? Nast, Companies Rethink App Strategies
- Energizer's New Lights, No Bunny Necessary
- Chinese Officials Demand Closure of Two Imitation Apple Stores
- First Nokia, Now RIM: The Mighty Are Falling
- Brammo Makes It Easier to Go Electric Racing
- Black Hole Holds Universe's Biggest Water Supply
- Hunter's Vintage Rolls Is a Rolling Arsenal
- Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman on the Rise of Zombies
- Photographers Capture Mysterious, Beautiful Patterns in Sand
- You Can Swim, But You Can't Hide From This Robot Jet Ski
- Photos: Comic-Con's Myriad Moments of Geekery
- Frank Miller Hopes 9/11 Comic Holy Terror Will 'Really Piss People Off'
- Matt Smith on Keeping Doctor Who 'Trippy and Psychedelic'
- Joe Cornish on Attack the Block's Alien-Battling Screen Virgins
- Coppola's Vision for Twixt: Director as DJ
- Favreau Reinvents Western Genre in Cowboys & Aliens
- New Ghost Rider Looks Like Most Hellacious Comic Book Movie Ever
- IP Law Firm Sends Takedown Notice to IP Law Firm
- 6 Insane Holidays You'll Wish You Celebrated
- Baseball pitch invader outruns security with style[w/vid]
- Users Beware: Google+ Deleting Accounts (VIDEO)
- As Washington struggles over debt crisis, Obama stays mum on veto threat
- Microsoft apologizes for Winehouse tweet
- Netflix shares down after outlook disappoints
- Children in Fukushima to be given regular cancer tests
- How lightning really works
- WTF Origins of Classic Video Games and More
- Physicists find new subatomic particle
- Infographic: How Bitcoins Avoid Taxes
- Indian boy Akshat Saxena born with 34 fingers and toes breaks world record
- I cocked the gun back, put it right in my mouth. Cheyenne came to my rescue.
- Microsoft apologizes to Amy Winehouse
- TechCrunch | After-Hours Blues: Netflix Stock Falls 10 Percent On Warnings Of Slower Growth
- Obama blames Republicans on debt
- Microsoft apologizes for 'vile' Amy Winehouse tweet
- President Obama US debt speech [Video]
- Religious groups set prayer vigil for debt deal
- Can eating dogs be done humanely?
- fashion mockumentary [Video]
- Blogging Hate: Anders Breivik's Roots in Right-Wing Populism
- Liverpool's bulging midfield [gallery]
- Harry Potter As A Teen Comedy (Video)
- Doctors Finally Join The 21st Century And Go Digital In The Office [Infographic]
- Should be a contender: the 50 big films vying for Oscar's attention
- Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Video Looks Briefly At Item Upgrades and Awesome Info On The Game
- 72 Year old retired Marine gets robbed, runs over crook with car and kills him
- Thomas Sawyer, Cancer Survivor, Gets Soaked By His Own Urine Again By TSA
- THE NOT-SO-GREAT RECOVERY
- Democratic Congressman Resigns Amid Sex Scandal Allegations
- What Bachmann's Iowa Roots Mean For Her Chances There
- Trump: GOP Should Let U.S. Default
- U.S. Guns From Controversial ATF Operation Found At Mexican Crime Scenes
- The Great Recession: Is It Time For A Name Change?
- The Knights Templar: A Pop-Culture Staple And An Inspiration For Violence
- Sex Scandal-Plagued Congressman Won't Seek Reelection
- Wealth Gap Between Whites, Minorities Widest In A Quarter Century
- O'Reilly Slams Media For Calling Norway Killer Christian
- WHO'LL BLINK FIRST?
- Jon Stewart Compares Debt Ceiling Fight To A Bad Breakup
- Lawyer: Norwegian Attack Suspect May Be Insane
- George Soros Ends His Career As A Hedge Fund Manager
- Boehner Debt Ceiling Plan Reportedly May Still Trigger S&P Downgrade
- Numerous Congressional Websites Down
- WATCH LIVE: John Boehner Delivers Statement On Debt Ceiling Negotiations
- GOP Presidential Candidate: Bachmann Got Her Facts Wrong
- Partial FAA Shutdown Has Lawmakers Trading Blame
- Cybersecurity Official Resigns After Embarrassing Security Breaches
- Obama: 'I Need A Dance Partner'
- Obama To Address Nation Tonight On Debt Ceiling Crisis
- Dem Senator: No Child Left Behind Overhaul Stalled By Politics
- How Netflix Became Less Popular Than Blockbuster In 2 Weeks
- GOP Presidential Candidates Skip Latino Group Conference
- House Republicans Take Aim At Environmental Regulations As Debt Crisis Looms
- WATCH LIVE: Wisconsin Candidates Square Off In Recall Debate
- California Gov. Signs Dream Act, Illegal Immigrants Eligible For Financial Aid
- Debt Ceiling Debate Comes Down To Iraq, Afghanistan Drawdown
- 'Ground Zero Mosque': One Year Later
- How to get a $300,000 house for $16.
- Headless Corpses, Stolen Laptops, and Lawyer-shaped Guns.
- Apple Battery Hack
- Is this unidentified man Ray Gricar?
- The Atlantic: Fiction 2011
- Black Student Can't Be Valedictorian
- Listen. The last man who said that to me was Archie Leach just a week before he cut his throat.
- God's Own Warden
- The Fallacy of Sprites
- Elizabeth Parker's Confession
- But Beowulf fought on
- Movable Type is kerning to a town near you!
- Riffing on riffing
- I pee-peed in your glove and soon it start to smell
- Cheryl's mind turned like the vanes of a wind-powered turbine, chopping her sparrow-like thoughts into...
- Salty Dogs
- From AC/DC to Zyklon
- Hidden persuasions
- Dancers to a discordant system
- The Joy of Dullness
- Kids Today
- How do you give a game a voice? You give it a voice.
- Irish stew. Papal hide the pickle.
- Warning: Low-brow Music Ahead
- flux capacitor or not..
- Murray Hall of Tammany
- The Carter Family Project
- Who Knew?
- The abridged career of Stewart Lee, 1991-2031
- Train to the Roof of the World
- With God On Their Side
- The Story of a Snitch
- When Patents Attack!
- Its Too Bad. And I Dont Mean Its Too Bad Like Screw Em.
- Hack Work
- Gay Politics Goes Mainstream
- The Storm
- Every Good Boy
- 2011 AltWeekly Awards Winners for Feature Writing
- Up All Night With Amy Winehouse
- The Bomb That Didnt Go Off
- A Brevard Woman Disappeared, but Never Left Home
- This Is the Part Where the Superhero Discovers He Is Mortal
- Outside Man
- The Real Education of Little Tree
- The War for Catch-22
- Cyber Weapons: The New Arms Race
- Light's Limit: There's No Getting Around It - Forbes (blog)
- Does John Boehner have the leverage in debt-ceiling crisis? - Los Angeles Times
- George Soros 'retires' as hedge fund manager, blaming US regulations - Telegraph.co.uk
- After space shuttle, new generation of private entrepreneurs may return to moon - Economic Times
- Americans 'Disgusted' as Politicians Fail to Compromise on Debt - San Francisco Chronicle
- Mom Avoids Jail But Gets Probation After Son Killed By Driver - ABC News
- Glenn Beck compares Norweigan youth camp to "Hitler Youth" - Vancouver Sun
- Is Your Post Office Closing? USPS Is Studying Shuttering 3700 Locations - NPR (blog)
- Mozilla's Boot to Gecko: A Windows Phone OS competitor or something else? - ZDNet (blog)
- Republicans attack Obama as they push their budget plan - BBC News
- Bernd Debusmann: The Norwegian killer and a US-European echo chamber - Al-Arabiya
- GOP's Debt Ceiling Fight Is About Bringing Down Obama - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- Good Morning Mission 7.26.11 - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- George Soros Scales Back: He's Done This Before - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Apple releases another security update for iPhone, iPad - msnbc.com
- Soros to Stop Managing Money for Outside Investors - Wall Street Journal
- Hoyer: A few Democrats may back Boehner US debt plan - Reuters
- Family, Friends Attend Funeral of British Singer Amy Winehouse - Voice of America (blog)
- NASA Orbiter Discovers Volcanoes on Moon - International Business Times
- Killer expected to die - Sydney Morning Herald
- U.S. Postal Service Says It May Shutter 3700 Post Offices - San Francisco Chronicle
- Cantor to GOP Quit 'whining' and vote - Politico
- Soros to return outsiders hedge fund money - Moneycontrol.com
- Guns in Mexico crimes came from US sting: report - AFP
- US debt inertia could hurt global economy: IMF head - CTV.ca
- Sorry Doc, Scientists Say Time Travel Is Impossible - PC Magazine
- Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto cites Canada as potential partner in crusade - Macleans.ca
- Norway Gunman Lawyer:Suspect Says There Are Cells Across Europe - Wall Street Journal
- Netflix now tone-deaf on public perception - CNET
- Norway shootings: Anders Breivik's father has a lot to answer for - Telegraph.co.uk (blog)
- Rep. Wu resigning following sex allegations
- MUST SEE RATIGAN BOMBSHELL: How The Federal Reserve & Wall Street Banks Are Destroying The Dollar, Ripping...
- U.S. trucking contracts funded Taliban, source says - CNN.com
- Why the Christian Right Becomes More Extreme As America Grows More Tolerant
- Under President Bush Republicans Voted 19 Times For Debt Ceiling Increase
- Slaying the Syria-Iran-Hezbollah Hydra
- Current GOP Leaders Voted For Three Of The Biggest Debt Drivers, Costing $3.4 Trillion Then Blame Obama
- Internet scam artists are more effective than you think
- ( Hypocrite )Republicans never demanded spending cuts to raise the debt ceiling under Bush
- Special report: Stuck between the Tea Party and a hard place
- Japanese Nuclear Emergency Director: Citizens Have No Right To A Healthy Radiation Free Life
- How Pakistan became the 'crucible of terrorism'
- We may not have found God particle after all, admits Hadron chief - Science, News - The Independent
- Krauthammer: Obama 'Has Gone from Emperor to Bystander'
- Western line softens on Gadhafi staying in Libya
- Obama's Within-Hours Tax-Increase Contradiction: USAT Ignores, AP's Espo Pretends
- Forbes: U.S. Default a Given
- Chinese fighters shadowed U-2 over Taiwan Strait
- Matthews: Obama's Speech "Like a Fox Commercial"-"Fair and Balanced...Over and Over Again"
- TSA Police Beat Unsuspecting Girl At Airport Causing Brain Damage At Reagan National Airport
- NYT's Brooks: Obama Behaved "Like a Spurned Prom Date" Friday
- The Man in the Tiger Suit | Story | POWERWALL
- Colbert Report: Vaginal Puppeteering vs. Dick Scrub [VIDEO]
- Britain's Business secretary, Vince Cable, criticises banks' 'rip-off culture'
- President of the lie
- Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
- More dismal poll numbers for Obama and the GOP on debt crisis | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
- Toying With Default - The President isn't serious about real spending cuts.
- Next Gaza War to Hit Tel Aviv - Officials warn that Hamas now has missiles that can reach Metropolitan Tel...
- 6 Ways food is being used as a Weapon
- Congressman Resigns in Sex Scandal
- City Room: New York Challenges U.S. Defense of Marriage Act
- Hard Times Cause Rifts Among Mariachi Bands
- Humanities 2.0: With Digital Mapmaking, Scholars See History
- DealBook: Soros to Close Fund to Outsiders
- 78 Killed in Military Plane Crash in Morocco
- Norway Gunman May Be Insane, His Lawyer Says
- DealBook: Debt Drama Blocks Out Big Picture on Credit
- The 6th Floor: Who Made That Penny?
- Gadgetwise: A Better Way to Search Twitter
- Britain Says Qaddafi Could Remain in Libya
- Lens: Crowd-Sourcing the Magnum Archive
- A Revenge Plot So Intricate, the Prosecutors Were Pawns
- UBS Cuts Forecasts After Profit Disappoints in Q2
- For Suspected Hackers, a Sense of Social Protest
- BP Profit Misses Forecasts
- Guns at Mexican Crime Scenes Linked to U.S. Sting
- Recession Study Finds Hispanics Hit the Hardest
- Little Lambs, Not the Sheep, Get Early Lessons in the Rodeo Life
- For Dogs, Entrees From Same Butchers Who Feed Their Masters
- Next on Cuomos Agenda: Preparing His 16-Year-Olds for Their Drivers Licenses
- Primary Calendar Stirs Republican Anxiety
- Manufactured Goods Lead Surge in Indian Exports
- ArtsBeat: Lincoln Center Announces New Discussion Series
- Murdoch Newspaper Veterans Portray a Fully Engaged Boss
- Dismissals: News of the Worlds Desperate Final Hours
- The Help-Wanted Sign Comes With a Frustrating Asterisk
- News Analysis: A Unique Opportunity on the Debt Ceiling, Lost
- Fashion: Royal Chic: The Duchess and Her Prints
- Lawsuit Says Drugs Were Wasted to Buoy Profit
- Humble Bundle #3 is Live
- Google-Plus is going to be your bank account
- Mary-Jo Foley explains why Microsoft won't dump Bing
- Querying Riak Just Got Easier: Introducing Secondary Indices
- Who owns America? Hint: It's not China
- Netflix integration with Facebook is a no-go in U.S.: Here's why
- AbstractSingletonProxyFactoryBean is abstract
- Ask Patrick McKenzie (patio11) anything
- What happened to all the female developers?
- Setting CSS3 Border-Radius with Slash Syntax
- Data Warehousing 101
- The Trouble with Erlang (or Erlang is a ghetto)
- Felix Salmon: the NYT paywall is working
- Don't criticize, condemn or complain
- Info Tech Law: Be on guard or pay the price
- Practical Foundations of Mathematics
- Rails 3.1.0 to be released on 22nd August
- Avoiding common HTML5 mistakes
- My weekend project: Get a daily e-mail with new oDesk jobs of your interest
- When you're in a team that I lead, there are 3 things that I'd like to ask you
- Tiny Australian startup gets 250,000 downloads of its app in just 4 days
- John Resig uses this
- New Court Filing Reveals How the 2004 Ohio Presidential Election Was Hacked
- Response to the NYTimes redesign article by Martin Belam of the Guardian
- Google+ Games Stream confirmed
- G+me: Chrome extension for managing large Google+ streams
- Ten Ways to Check if an Integer Is a Power Of Two in C
- Half-baked idea: Standard machine readable output for command line programs
- Anonymous targets Norway killers manifesto
- Trade of Google+1 "Likes" as a Business
- Crowdsourcing Ancient Egyptian Scrolls
- Mozilla Building Android Based Mobile OS
- 35% Consumers Want iPhone 5... Sight Unseen
- Scientists Discover Tipping Point for the Spread of Ideas
- HTC Ready For Apple Patent War
- Microsoft Suggests Heating Homes With "Data Furnaces"
- Court Filing On How 2004 Ohio Election Hacked
- Dragon Capsule Could Be 1st Private Craft To Dock With ISS
- Sun CEO Explicitly Endorsed Java's Use In Android
- 8GB of Data Stolen From Italian Cybercrime Unit
- Heat 'Most Likely Cause' of Pioneer Anomaly
- Is Twitter Rendered Obsolete By Google+?
- Boot To Gecko – Mozilla's Web-Based OS
- Former Google CIO Suggests 'Do Dumb Things'
- Rise of the Low-Power Servers
- Amazon, Google Cave To Apple, Drop In-App Buttons
- Hotspot Found On Moon's Far Side
- The Internet's Age of Rage
- The Oslo Massacre and Violent Video Games: the Facts
- Ubuntu 11.10 Down To 12-Second Boot
- Single Photons Do Not Exceed the Speed of Light
- Blockbuster Trying To Woo Disgruntled Netflix Customers
- Japanese Man Arrested For Storing Malware
- Is the Master's Degree the New Bachelor's?
- Microsoft Extending Linux Patent Deal With SUSE
- Massive Solar Tower Planned For Arizona
- Iran Forced To Replace Centrifuges To Stop Stuxnet
- Why IT Won't Like Mac OS X Lion Server
- Ask Slashdot: Geeky Volunteer Work?
- Oslo attacks inspire EU politicians to demand more online surveillance
- In-flight Entertainment, a first world problem illustrated on White Whine
- Put This On: Personal Style
- Path of Blood: Eric Power raising funds for paper-cut animated feature film
- Difference Engine 20th anniversary edition
- Winner of the 2011 Bulwer-Lytton contest
- Worlds largest upskirt shot
- Multi-tool with a built-in tripod
- Rustbelt ghost-towns: Ruins of Gary, Indiana
- Adventures of Polo: wordless picture book is a bedtime delight
- Plastic made from fish-scales
- Ousted EMI boss: pirates are our best customers, suing is bad for business
- Paper false eyelashes with wildlife
- Enormous dribble-tie
- Jeff Sharlet on Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik
- A gallery of dull, curious or odd book covers
- Bike ride and food tasting in MPLS/St Paul
- Dissecting the brain of a football player
- Online class to teach Dwarf Fortress
- Airships vs. Trains
- Finding the source of migraines (and fifty useless migraine drugs)
- Swim goggles made from fish scales
- Summer in the Bronx (BB Flickr Pool photo)
- Explaining adverse possession squatters delight
- Oslo: Thousands of people raising roses to commemorate the dead
- Why air conditioning is to blame for Transformers 3
- After Jobs, who?
- Boingers on Google+
- Project Nim: heartbreaking film on animal ethics, and academic arrogance
- Birds-eye view of 6,000 airports around the world
- Chilean miners to have their story turned into a movie. They should make a movie about an even more daring...
- Man claims cat stabbed him. Police launch full investigation, take Whiskers in for questioning. Your cat...
- Remember when Bugs Bunny used to look kind of hot when he dressed up in a wig and halter top? Well this guy...
- In the red corner, weighing 140 lbs with a top speed of 9 mph, a mobility scooter. And in the blue corner,...
- 1952 magazine article on illegal immigration is indistinguishable from one today, except the '52 article...
- Photoshop this bean sprout
- Cheryl's mind turned like the vanes of a wind-powered turbine, chopping her sparrow-like thoughts into...
- The secret to losing weight is to eliminate variety from your diet and eat macaroni and cheese every day,...
- Blockbuster capitalizes on Netflix's ill-advised price hike by offering a competing service for $2 more per...
- News: Home invasion. Fark: Police actually show up in time to pepper spray attacker. Australia: Perp is a...
- Legally dead man found working in Vegas, voting in Chicago
- A response to the BBC's article accusing Americanisms of molesting the English language: "U mad,...
- I'd post a witty headline but I have something in my eye
- Bad: being beaten by gang members. Worse: they throw your cell phone down a sewer. Fark: police arrive to...
- Flirting your way to the top may not work. Speaking of, Admin have you been working out? Is that a new...
- Say what you like about Anders Breivik, the guy knows his bigots
- Dollywood is known as a 'family park'... unless your family happens to have two mommies
- Suspiciously familiar photo of Utah mystery prisoner published just one day after missing prosecutor Ray...
- News: A skyscraper is evacuated for two days due to violent shaking Fark: The violent shaking was caused by...
- And if you don't get off - we'll refund your money. (w/ pic that'll probably do it for most of you)
- Despite the terrible job market, one state has bucked all national trends and managed to add half the total...
- Pregnant at 15, high school dropout, two kids on welfare, and three pit bulls named Peaches: some people...
- Doctors warn about flip flops. Gee, thanks. His term is half over and gone, and NOW they tell us?
- David Hasselhoff under fire for comparing police IDs to Jewish stars. Or wait, let me just read that again
- APNewsBreak: Fringe leader speaks of growing anger - Associated Press
- Lawyers, counselors may see gain from gay marriage - YAHOO!
- Hershey 2Q profit rises, as do its expectations - AP - msnbc.com
- Wall Street falls on debt gridlock worries - Yahoo Finance
- Infographic: Forecasting the Great App Store Boom - Forbes (blog)
- BP Q2 earnings below forecast at $5.6 billion - Associated Press
- Two Koreas agree talks in rush of peaceful gestures - YAHOO!
- Greek rescue: pig in a poke - Reuters Blogs
- Amy Winehouse to Be Cremated Following Funeral - ABC News
- Apples Shares Climb Above $400, ExxonMobil In Sight - Wall Street Journal
- Ohio health care question cleared for fall ballot - Yahoo Finance
- Somali 7-month-old weighs the same as newborn - Associated Press
- APNewsBreak: Fringe leader speaks of growing anger - AP - msnbc.com
- Thai graft complaint names 3 ex-Cabinet ministers - Associated Press
- NATO: Gadhafi cannot wait us out - YAHOO!
- Lawyer for Norway suspect says he's likely insane - Associated Press
- India were not prepared for the first Test: Hussain - YAHOO!
- Covidien plc Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Expand Again, Profit Rises - Yahoo Finance
- CIT Group posts 2Q loss on fresh-start accounting - Yahoo Finance
- Police: Names of some Norway dead to be released - Associated Press
- Amy Winehouse to be cremated after funeral in North London - Washington Post
- House plans vote on balanced budget amendment - Associated Press
- A look at the closing hours of NFL labor talks - Forbes
- Rival plans to cut spending: The details - AP - msnbc.com
- RadioShack shuns T-Mobile for Verizon - Yahoo Finance
- Ohio health care question cleared for fall ballot - YAHOO!
- Investor Coalition Calls on U.S. President and Congress to Fix the Deficit for Real - Yahoo Finance
- 2 Serie A clubs face corruption probe - YAHOO!
- Norway suspect took drugs to be 'efficient' during the attacks - USA Today
- NFL Lockout Ends: What Hollywood, Players Are Saying - Hollywood Reporter
- Mystery Inmate In Utah Refuses To Reveal Name
- He Who Must Not Be Burped: The Incredibly Realistic Voldemort Doll
- Hopping-mad Kangaroo Maced By Outback Aussie Cops
- VIDEO: Corn Mazes Can Be A-maize-ing -- But Are They Art?
- UFOs Exist ... At Least On Google Earth, If You're Gullible
- Wisconsin Professor Wins 2011 Bad Writing Contest
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Chicago Air Guitarist Crowned National Champion
- PHOTOS: 'Up, Up And I'm Gay': Comic Artist Joe Phillips Brings Superheroes Out Of The Closet
- Dead Man Waking: Alive After 21 Hours In Morgue Fridge
- Chicago Cop Catches Baby Thrown At Him By Alleged Kidnapper
- Nuptial Mug Shot: Iowa Man Arrested At His Own Wedding
- Man Chooses Chick-Fil-A Cow To Be Best Man, And Other Fast Food Obsessives
- WATCH: Man Down (The Drain)
- New Hampshire Honors Official Site Of 'First Widely Reported Alien Abduction'
- WATCH: Robbers Use Skirts To Steal $400 Worth Of Wine
- Now You Can Buy Air-Conditioned Clothing
- WATCH: $80 For A Ballpark Hot Dog?!?!?!?!
- Police Respond To Hostage Call, Find Only Cat
- Artwork Made From Oreos, Toast
- Phoenix Police: Man Stole Ambulance Outside Fire
- Peddling Ring: Island Eskimo Hunters Plead Guilty To Swapping Walrus Tusks For Marijuana
- Doughnuts Are Kryptonite For Bears: Wildlife Officials
- 17 All-Time Worst Bathroom Fails
- Oahu Report Of Severed Hand Turns Out To Be Squid
- This Kid Has The Most Fingers And Toes
- WATCH: Waterfalls Flow Upward In Australia
- 'Dead Man' Arrested
- HOT DAY, COOL PHOTOS: America Sweats It Out
- Hotel Chain Debuts Snore Absorption Rooms
- 15 Most Unnecessary Instructions Ever
- ABC Reannounces Cancellation Of Mr. Sunshine Just To Destroy Matthew Perry A Little More
- Shaq Prepares For New TNT Job By Doing Research On Talking
- American Voices: Co-Founder Of Mattel Dead
- Area Man To Make Fun Of Dancing For A Bit Before Nervously Joining In
- [video] Social Security Reform Bill Encourages Americans To Live Faster, Die Younger
- [audio] Former Marine Plans To Watch Lots Of TV
- Nation's Weirdest Teenager Buys Season One DVD Of 'Murphy Brown'
- American Voices: New Law Bans Cyclist Harassment
- Rupert Murdoch Worried He Might Have Damaged Heretofore Perfect Reputation
- Yankees Talking To Several Teams About Robinson Cano: Hes Good And Were Going To Keep Him
- Family Requests Privacy During This Unbelievably Awesome Time
- [audio] Woman Feels Guilty After Switching Brands
- Slideshow: Travel
- Strongside/Weakside: Darren Clarke
- Crazy Rat Will Do Anything To Survive
- Hip New Alternative Band Has One-Word, One-Syllable Name
- Man In Mickey Mouse Suit Obviously Attempted To Eat Ribs
- Pirates Starting To Pay Attention To Themselves
- Artists Announce They've Found All The Beauty They Can In Urban Decay
- Last Male Heir To Bloodline Watches Movie Alone On Laptop
- Sandwich From Television Commercial Spotted At Local Restaurant
- Vladimir Guerrero Placed On Disabled List With Old
- Statshot: Least Used PowerPoint Transition Effects
- [video] Ruin The Economy Or Not? Congress Still Unable To Decide
- Phil Mickelson Laughs Off 2nd-Place Finish, Blows Brains Out In Car
- Sportsgraphic: Highlights Of Ben Roethlisbergers Wedding
- American Voices: Kim Kardashian Suing Old Navy
- Nation's School Systems Held Back A Year
- [audio] Indiana Woman Puts Cool Whip Containers To Every Conceivable Use
- Manager, Pitcher Go Through Entire Bottle Of Wine During Really Great Mound Visit
- YouSendIt Now Offers Unlimited Cloud Storage and File Syncing [Video]
- Use Cayenne Pepper to Stop Injuries from Bleeding [MacGyver Tip]
- Mint Money Management App for iPhone Now Lets You Enter Spending On the Go [Updates]
- How to Migrate Your Facebook Account and Data to Google+ [Google+]
- Infographic Compares Airline Baggage Fees and Airline Credit Card Rewards [Saving Money]
- How to Make Any App Airplay Compatible [Video]
- Smooth Gestures Adds Mouse and Trackpad Gestures to Chrome [Downloads]
- Use Styrofoam Packing Peanuts to Line a Planter for Improved Drainage [Household]
- DesktopUtility Puts OS X's Most Useful System Tasks In Your Menu Bar [Download Of The Day]
- BillGuard Warns You About Questionable Credit Card Charges [Video]
- TrashMe is a Smart Uninstaller for Mac [Downloads]
- ApplyMate Keeps Track of Your Job Applications and Reminds You of Interviews and Follow-Up Calls [Video]
- The All-In Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- iTunes Keyboard Shortcuts, Losing Keys, and Dual Monitors in Lion [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Apple Replacing Bum Hard Drives for Free [For What Its Worth]
- Apple Releases a Supplemental Update to Mac OS X 10.6.8 to Remedy Lion Upgrade and Migration Issues [In Brief]
- Stimulate Creativity with the SCAMPER Mnemonic [Brain Hack]
- Daily App Deals: Backup to Gmail for Android now $1.99 [Deals]
- Tie Knot Water Balloon Filler Loads Water Balloons So Easily, Kids Can Do It [Stuff We Like]
- How to Convince People to Let You Cut in Line [Dark Side]
- AirMusic Streams Your iPhone's Music Library to DLNA-Compliant Devices [App Of The Day]
- Save Space in Your Backpack with DIY Mini USB Cables [DIY]
- Choose an Irrelevant Skill When Asked "What Are Your Weaknesses?" in a Job Interview [Job Interview]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Your Car in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Quick Solutions to Mac OS X Lion's Most Common Installation Issues [Troubleshooting]
- The Best Alternative File Browser for Mac [App Directory]
- How to Get the Facebook iPad App Hidden in the iPhone Version [Facebook]
- How Do I Stay Cool While I Sleep? [Ask Lifehacker]
- AskUbuntu's Unity Lens Quickly Finds Solutions for Ubuntu Issues [Ubuntu]
- Brew Tea with Cold Water for Better Flavor and a Cooler Kitchen [Food]
- New Gmail like Floating Toolbar jQuery Plugin: v. 1.0
- The Equation of Software Design
- Getting Started: Testing Concurrent Java Code'
- Solr and Autocomplete (Part 1)
- 20 of the weirdest, wackiest, and stupidest tech stories of 2011 -- so far
- Firefox 5 vs Chrome 12
- How To Improve Server Performance by IO Tuning Part 1
- The Singular Secret of the Rockstar Programmer
- Windows Phone 7: Pivot Page Indicator Control
- How to get started with functional programming
- 5 things to follow to become good in shell scripting
- Setup a complete Django server, deploy, rollback all in one powerful script.
- Terminal Colors and Git Prompt
- Code Pollution
- Freelancing from remote locations, does it work for I.T professionals?
- Enable Scroll Override in Visual Studio
- Sun CEO explicitly endorsed Java's use in Android: What do you say now Oracle?
- Rules in JUnit 4.9 (beta 3)
- Scala: Companion Objects
- Java and Memory Leaks
- Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part two) - Magic cache line padding
- Is this null?
- The folly of reversed/pascal type declarations in Scala, Kotlin, Gosu and co.
- video - ScalaModules - A Scala DSL to ease OSGi development
- video/presentation - Introduction to Git
- Extracting reusable code from old projects
- Setac: a testing framework for Scala actor programs
- Whither Requirements?
- Flowchart for choosing the right Clojure type definition form
- Take a great start with Ubuntu 11.04
- NASCAR Prayer
- How to Get More Comments
- A Real-world Wall-E
- Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
- TARDIS Cafe
- Paper Airplane Producers: Morning Types vs. Evening Types
- What Playing In The NFL Does To Your Brain
- Gorgeous Pictures of The Orion Nebula
- The Battle of Opossums Vs. Snakes
- Princess Leia Cupcakes
- A Salacious Crumb Crochet Plush
- 12 Things Inspired By Darth Vader
- Retro Disneyland Map In Hi Rez
- The Comedy Of A Doggy Tragedy
- Cool Shooters Ice Tray
- If Gustav Klimt Had Painted The Legend of Zelda
- Recycled Tire Sculptures
- Waterfall Flowing Upwards
- Laser Cut Toilet Paper is Very Judgmental
- Gold-Plated Copier
- Paper Eyelashes
- Duke Nukem Visits The Shining's Overlook Hotel
- Mashup of Rebecca Black's "Friday" and the Nyan Cat Theme is Really Good
- Taxidermed Koopa Paratroopa
- Knit Knitting Octopus
- The Fantastic World Of Jim Henson
- New Birth Control Pill... for Dogs
- 10 Completely Useless Homemade Machines
- Windows Cheese Snack
- Magnetic and Electric Properties in a Single Material
- Punctuation Matters
- Hurricane Story
- 10 Weirdest Ways to Remember Your Deceased Pet
- Kerembeyit's Dragons
- The Basket Cat Blog
- Ben Willers' Life In Data
- If your website's full of assholes, it's your fault - Anil Dash
- The Chart That Should Accompany All Discussions of the Debt Ceiling - James Fallows - Politics - The Atlantic
- Design View / Andy Rutledge - News Redux
- Network Link Conditioner in Lion Matt Legend Gemmell
- Five Popular Web Strategies That Don't Work | UX Magazine
- paperplanes. Web Operations 101 For Developers
- Critical Miss: Issue 10 (The Campaign For Real Monopoly)
- Setup a complete Django server, deploy, rollback - all in one powerful script. | Ask The Pony
- Rack-webconsole, a Ruby and Rails console inside your browser
- Miscellaneous Lion Tips and Tricks, Part 2
- Before and After Shots of Joggers - My Modern Metropolis
- CSS tip: Spot unsized images during development - (37signals)
- SJs Longest Now Blog Archive Aaron Swartz v. United States
- oElP2.jpg (24002072)
- Rupert Murdochs Tabloid Culture : The New Yorker
- | Think Quarterly by Google
- The Chart That Should Accompany All Discussions of the Debt Ceiling - Atlantic Mobile
- Russell Brand on Amy Winehouse: 'We have lost a beautiful, talented woman'
- Facebooks iPad App Is Hidden Inside Of Their iPhone App | TechCrunch
- I wish I was Apple | IxDA
- Pilky.me - The Xcode 4.1 Review
- Scripting News: Why Google cares if you use your real name
- CSSFrag Safari Extension // ShaunInman.com
- #fuckyouwashington BuzzMachine
- Skittles "Newlyweds" on Vimeo
- Advice to young programmers - Chester's posterous
- In which we betray our gender GABBY'S PLAYHOUSE
- Furry Congressman David Wu Resigns [Exits]
- Obama Incites Masses into Destroying Congressional Phone System [Chaos]
- Margin Call: The Guys Who Ruined Everything [Video]
- Amy Winehouse's Funeral Is Under Way [Gossip Roundup]
- Does Starbucks Need a Union? [Jobs]
- Norway Gunman Is Drug-Addled and Insane Says Lawyer [Terror]
- Which TV Dad Had a Disneyland Freakout? [Blind Items]
- Subway Mania: Insane Attempted Hijacking Edition [Video]
- America's Worst PR Man Is Not Mourning 'Dope Head' Amy Winehouse [Flacks]
- Boxing Kangaroo Attack Barely Fazes Tough Grannie [Quoted]
- The New York Poop Assault Is Not Over [Gross]
- Mercenary Lobbyists Moving to DC Suburbs [Polidicks]
- Britons are Drinking Less Beer Because Cocaine Is So Cheap [Theories]
- Daily Mail Proudly Serving 100% Hack-Free Content, Says CEO [Scandals]
- Public Pool Sexers Surrender [Indecency]
- Stephen Colbert's Male Version of the Summer's Eve 'Talking Vagina' Ads [Video]
- Oslo Bombing Witness Would Rather Tell You About His Awesome Workout [Video]
- Angry Long Island Woman Gives Local Reporter a Very Wet Welcome [Video]
- Michele Bachmann Has No Comment On the Teen Suicide Epidemic in Her Own Backyard [Horrible]
- Cincinnati's First Reality Show Will Probably Be the Last [Video]
- The Casey Anthony Latex Mask [Crime]
- The Dude's Abode: Big Lebowski House for Sale [Real Estate]
- Stoned Guy Steals Ambulance from House Fire [Joyrides]
- Jon Stewart to Congress: 'Just Get the Fuck Out' [Video]
- John Boehner Wishes He Was Somewhere Else Right Now [Quoted]
- Do You Know Who This Man Is? [Mysteries]
- Dead Guy Wakes Up in Morgue [Nightmares]
- Comment of the Day: What Will Happen to Your Kid At Summer Camp [We Read You]
- Glenn Beck Thinks Massacred Kids Are 'Like the Hitler Youth' [Polidicks]
- Government Thugs Are Coming to Close Your Post Office [Usps]
|Congressman Resigns in Sex Scandal|
|Black People Have New Reason To Hate White People|
|The San Francisco Giants Say Thanks to Our Fans...|
|Washington Is Out of Touch. How About Wall Street?|
|Wu Resigns ... Kinda|
|Crossroads Hits Democratic Senators With New Ads|
|OR-01: AP reports David Wu will resign|
|Are U.S. and U.N. Officials Ignoring New...|
wall street j.
|Europe Bond Investors Stay Edgy|
|Orchid Ditches IPO: Report|
|Upcoming U.S. Financial Default? What To Do...|
|Do Fashion Designs Need Copyright Protection?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Learning Optimism with the 24x3 Rule|
|The World's Most Innovative Companies|
|Bringing An Injured Sea Turtle Back To Life...|
|Amid Debt Battle, More Americans Say Economy...|
|Bancorp South ([[BXS]] +10.4%) soars after...|
|The Ten Worst Augusts of the Last Ten Years|
|Romney pipes up about the presidents speech|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|'The Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Date Dump|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|6 Real Diseases That Have Somehow Become Trendy|
|Hold That Door|
|Star Wars Pancake Molds|
|Great Toast Recipes Using Nothing But Toast|
|Baseball intruder outruns Mets security (Video)|
|Worlds Largest Graffiti? Not even close.|
|Failbook: Damn You Oedipus Correction!|
|Steven Spielberg And Gwyneth Paltrow Piss Off...|
|Operator Drops Crane On Construction Site|
|"Spectacular" Double Meteor Shower...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Roots into the Future|
|Megabugs: The World's Largest Insects|
|How to Build the Ultimate Survival Shotgun|
|2 Cool 2 Be 4-gotten|
|10 Inventions That Changed the World|
|Department of Energy Wades into Fracking Debate|
|Time-lapse Tuesday: Acorn sprouts into oak tree|
|Kickstarter: Thumb Drive That Emulates an...|
|The Set of The Shining is Intentionally Impossible|
|Does this Fringe viral video contain a clue...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Players Approve Deal to End NFL Lockout|
|Local efforts can stem the increasing...|
|Albert Henry Stanley, 1st Baron Ashfield|
|Tasting Scotch Whisky, Note By Vacuum-Distilled...|
|Cooking Is Awesome.|
|The TreeHugger Recap: Monday, July 25, 2011|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Lustables: The Ceramic Notepad|
|Weyerhaeuser Installing Waste-to-Energy|
|Could a Natural Gas Cartel Emerge?|
|Green is the new red: environmental activists...|
|Plant Covered Energy Saving Noain City Hall...|
|Big snapshot: Machu Picchu|
|A Vertical Farm In The Horizon For Manchester...|
|Rob Walker: The work of art in the age of...|
|Defending The Generalists In The Web Design...|
|Eidos : Seating Design|
|Obsolete Military Designs for Magnifying Sound|
|Reno 911s Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon on How...|
|More Money, More Art: 32 Currency Creations|
|Nanodrizas, "flying" saucers for...|
|B*Sessions: Business Seminar Intellectual Property|
|What Does Facebook Sell to Make Money?|
|Facebook: Color Coordinating Your Business Fan...|
|beautiful blue bikini|
|3 Forms of Radical Relaxation|
|Clutter and Newtons First Law of Motion|
|Federal Auditors Will Soon Review Health...|
|Finding Your Voice|
|Migraine Miseries Push Patients to Ways of Coping|
|Proper Warmup Procedures For Workouts and Races|
|Best New Cruise Ships|
|The Best Celebrity Weddings of 2011|
|Miami Swim Fashion Week 2012: Tavik Swimwear|
|Clever, Cute & Comfy! Folding Flats for...|
|Creamy Strawberry Crisp|
|Rihanna, Woman Of The Year, Gets Sued For...|
|7 Celebrity Reality Shows|
|AICN HORROR SCREENING: Bugs got news of an LA...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Cowboys and Aliens - Profile - Harrison Ford|
|What's the Saddest Movie Ever Made?|
|Battleship Poster and Website Launch|
|Darren's Timeless Memories - Viral Website for...|
|Lindsay and Paris Hilton -- We're FRIENDS Again!!!|
|TeenNick: '90s are back!|
|Prince William, Kate Heckled by French Canadians|
|Margin Call Trailer Hints At A Taut Wall Street...|
|Clams Casino Wizard|
|Young Jeezy Rouses New York Crowd, With Help...|
|Dan Peek, Co-Founder of America, Dead at 60|
|Bjork premieres 'Crystalline'|
the big picture
|2011 Tour de France, Part 2|
|Barefoot in a recycled school|
|Tamas Dezso at the Half King|
|Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011|
|Crowd-Sourcing the Magnum Archive|
|Photo by Per Gunnarsson for Ikea.|
|T.L.D - sculpted|
|4_pblguardianlasso-565x484.jpg 565484 pixels|
|Comic for July 26, 2011|