- IAmA person with a disfigured hand and being on the computer typing saved my ability to use it.
- Everyday after school, I'd make a point to talk to the janitor before I left. When I graduated, he gave the...
- Found out my wife has been fucking my best friend.
- If you drive like this, you're an asshole
- For engineers
- Man lands rc helicopter sideways on wall!
- Greenwald: "The Norwegian response to the Oslo attack was so glaringly un-American, even though its...
- Whenever a non-Redditor friend asks me about Reddit.
- Built for the kill
- Dat ass
- What about female gamers?
- Footage of the Oslo explosion from a restaurant
- Just a chimp feeding a tiger cub!
- I always think I'm being flashed at
- US soldier sentenced to life in prison for Afghan civilian murder
- My first portable gaming device when I was a kid: PLAY ANYWHERE!
- TIL that the Japan women's soccer/football world cup members hold part time jobs, earn "borderline...
- The common people don't want war... [PIC]
- Always-on DRM returning for Driver, do not buy.
- I bet we could explore the galaxy.
- Sorry about your moms skydiving accident
- Oh that I lived in a place where the response to insane hatred was to be more open. A toast to Norway.
- French Army Knife.
- I went to a party last night, themed "doctors, nurses, patients and FREAKS", here is my costume.
- Learn the difference (European edition)
- TIL when you reattach fingers, they don't wrinkle in water anymore.
- Ive appeared on all 3 seasons of American Ninja Warrior (Ryoga Vee). AMA
- Nintendo drops 3DS to $169.99 in U.S. on August 12th! Free games for those that bought it before that date!
- Thank you for all the times you have helped me!
- It's funny...
- The Big Crunch: Physicists Make Time End
- Bill Would Force Intel Chief to Rebuke 'Secret Patriot Act'
- Google's New Page Speed Service Promises to Speed Up Your Website
- Children Play Like Scientists Work
- Found? The Last Bugs of the Nixon White House
- July 28, 1858: Press Down Firmly, You're in Our Files Now
- Katee Sackhoff on Sexy Purring, Fighting Evangeline Lilly and Becoming a Hashtag
- 3DS Fire Sale: Nintendo Slashes Handheld Price to $170
- Solar EV Chargers Make Zero Emissions Reality
- The Future of Computing Looks Thinner, Disk-Free
- iPad App Gives Pilots Cheap Synthetic Vision
- Talk to Me Exhibit Explores Symbiosis Between Man, Machines
- Electric Airplane Designer Wants Aviation Energy Autonomy
- How Björk's App Album Was Made: Mixing for iPad, Visualizing Music as Tunnels (Part 2)
- Samsung Reigns as Android's True Champion
- If Amazon Out-Walmarts Walmart, Can Anyone Out-Amazon Amazon?
- Name Your Own Price For Crayon Physics, Other Indie Games
- Supermassive Black Hole Sucks In Hot Gas
- Rogue Academic Downloader Busted by MIT Webcam Stakeout, Arrest Report Says
- You Can't Kill This Laptop
- Scotland Yard Busts Suspected LulzSec Spokesman
- FBI 'Islam 101' Guide Depicted Muslims as 7th Century Simpletons
- Archaeopteryx Knocked From Roost as Original Bird
- X-Men Artist Kickstarts Gorgeous iPhone Strategy Game
- OK Go Premiere HTML5-Powered Dance-Typeface for 'All Is Not Lost'
- Polar Dwellers Have Bigger Eyes, Brains
- Marvelous Destroyers: The Fungus-Farming Beetles
- China's Plan to Beat U.S.: Missiles, Missiles and More Missiles
- Too Much Safety Could Make Drivers Less Safe
- Making an Animated GIF
- Apple's 'Sexy' New Keyless Keyboard
- Example Of Troll Quests in RPGS [PIC]
- Peace Corps Volunteer Donates His Sperm To Small African Village
- Own your own town for $800k
- Why A Fresh Face Isn't Enough to Move India and Pakistan Closer to Peace
- Ford to build billion dollar plant in India
- Historic rains kill at least 39 in South Korea
- A Diredog (Pic)
- Mac on... incapacity claimants
- Scotland Yard: We've arrested LulzSec spokesman
- Breivik was desperate to be taken alive, say police
- Antigua murder pair found guilty
- The Best Movie Shower Scenes Ever
- New Study: Cellphones Don't Cause Cancer
- TechCrunch | DeNA And ngmoco Launch Mobile Social Gaming Platform Mobage Worldwide
- Wil Wheaton Blames Piracy On The Entertainment Industry [Video]
- China rail crash 'due to signal'
- T-Mobile responds to Sen. Al Franken, says he's full of shit
- Serial Butt Slasher on the Loose in Virginia; Has Slashed 5 Women butts at Malls
- Air Canada flight reported on fire over Sydney
- Bam Margera Hospitalized After Tackling Neighbor Down Flight of Stairs
- Google's Success May Mark the End of Everything Else
- Evidence Found for Undiscovered Comet That May Threaten Earth
- Google+ traffic dropping already?
- The worst call in baseball history?
- 5 Small, Cool and Green Living Environments
- It's a Knockout!
- The Norway Attacks [The Big Picture]
- Rebekah Brooks: The Woman Behind The Headlines
- All in the Family's Norman Lear turns 89 years young
- Chris Christie Taken To Hospital For Tests After Having Difficulty Breathing
- Lawmakers Urge Obama To Stick To Iraq Withdrawal Deadline
- Fortune, Forbes Magazines Feud Over Report
- SHOCKER: News Of The World Hacked Into ANOTHER Murdered Girls' Family Phone
- Sharron Angle Lashes Out At John McCain
- Finnish 18-Year-Old Arrested On Bomb Suspicion
- Within Anonymous, Hackers Find Security in a Collective Voice
- Analysts: Right-Wing Extremism Still At Elevated Level
- Tea Party Hero Sued For More Than $100,000 In Child Support
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: Black In Latin America
- Applications For Unemployment Benefits Fall Below Critical Marker
- BBC Reporter Killed In Afghanistan Suicide Attack
- Microsoft Freely Admits The Benefits Of Tax Havens
- Boehner To Republicans: 'Get Your A** In Line'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Fox News' Religious Hypocrisy
- Attack On Afghan Government Compound Kills At Least 17
- Boehner Debt Ceiling Bill Faces House Vote
- Offensive Launched To Protect Somalian Aid From Al Qaeda Militants
- Riot Breaks Out In Hollywood Outside Of Film Premiere
- Herman Cain Apologizes To Muslim Leaders
- Lawyer For Hotel Maid In Strauss-Kahn Case Says Client's Remarks Were Wrongfully Portrayed
- LIVE UPDATES: Democrats Urge Obama To Play Constitution Card
- Heated Debate Spurs GOP Infighting
- WATCH: Scott Brown Declines To Appear With Massachusetts Politicians In 'It Gets Better' Video
- For-Profit College Chain Accused Of Deceiving Students
- GOP Foreign Aid Cuts May Increase Unsafe Abortions
- China: U.S. Debt Crisis Is Giving Democracy A Bad Name
- Deteriorating Transportation Infrastructure Could Cost America $3.1 Trillion
- Republicans Up In Arms Over Staffer's Email
- WATCH: WH Press Secretary's Heated Exchange With Fox News Reporter
- "A Mock. A Mock. A Lie."
- Europe on fifteen hundred yuan a day.
- The Curious Case of the "Livre des Sauvages"
- "'Fascinating' is a word I use for the unexpected."
- Barack Hoover Obama or Barack Nixon Obama?
- "The City Is Not A Concrete Jungle. It's A Human Zoo"
- Rescuing Books From Obscurity
- Location, location, location.
- All the website you could ever need on one page.
- My God! It's full of krchhhhhhhh... EEEE-errrr EEEE-errrrr... chhhhhhh...
- Angry Jane Doe
- Newscorp Blockers
- "We will kill, burn, and destroy all Buddhists"
- Klosterman Dissects Frankenstein
- Pierre Bonnard: The Intimiste
- Famine in East Africa
- A Profile in Courage
- Sex Columnist Dan Savage asks Rick Santorum to tone it down (NSFW)
- 253, an early Internet novel
- The Medium Chill
- His feet are faster
- Homosexuality explained
- Good luck, have fun.
- Dad! Dad! Dad!
- Educational and Informative Fun with Photography: the works of Prof. Andrew Davidhazy and others
- 20 to 1
- The Teen Suicide Epidemic in Michele Bachmann's District
- The Worst call in the history of baseball
- "I didn't think anything was wrong, I never saw her anyway."
- Traffic Drives Nigerians Nuts, but a Trip to a Shrink May Go Too Far
- When the Boss Gets Busted: Survival Stories from the Front Lines of Political Scandal
- Slaying of State Senators Associate Remains a Mystery in Baltimore
- I Dream of Diane
- The Cuban Grapevine
- I Bought a Bed
- Douglas Rushkoff in conversation with Genesis Breyer P-Orridge
- The President
- AWOL Naser Abdo, seeking bomb information, arrested near Ft. Hood, say cops - CBS News
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek injured after chasing burglar - Calgary Herald
- Dolphins finalize trade to acquire RB Bush from Saints - NFL News
- Naser Jason Abdo Arrested Near Fort Hood With Possible 'Bomb-Making Materials' - Huffington Post
- Craig praises new Bond script - London Free Press
- Nintendo 3DS price drop incoming - The Independent
- Source: Reggie Bush, Dolphins agree - ESPN
- US Congress Set To Vote On Debt Issue - Voice of America (blog)
- AWOL Fort Campbell, Ky., soldier arrested in Texas - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Alex Trebek injured chasing hotel intruder in San Francisco - CBS News
- The Shootings At Fort Hood - NPR
- US soldier arrested with bomb materials - Reuters India
- Olivia Wilde's 'Cowboys & Aliens' Nude Scene Was 'Crazy' - MTV.com (blog)
- Reggie Bush headed to Miami - NFL News (blog)
- Reggie Bush reportedly being traded to Miami Dolphins - Los Angeles Times
- Jobless claims hit 3-month low of 398000 - MarketWatch
- Dolphins get Reggie Bush from Saints - Toronto Star
- A Strange Arrest in a New Alleged Fort Hood Attack Plot - TIME (blog)
- Tropical Storm Don Advances on Gulf of Mexico - Voice of America
- Security chief: Norway attacks work of lone wolf - Hindustan Times
- AWOL Fort Campbell, Ky., soldier arrested in Texas - Huffington Post
- AP Source: Dolphins trade for Bush - SI.com
- Treasurys rise ahead of House vote - MarketWatch
- Asteroid found in Earth's orbit - London Free Press
- Official: Soldier arrested near Fort Hood; ammo found in room - CNN
- Kat Von D will keep her Jesse James tattoo - msnbc.com
- Security chief: Norway attacks work of lone man - Newsday (subscription)
- Angle Calls McCain 'Lord of the TARP' - New York Times (blog)
- I'll take 'superhero game show hosts' for $200 - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- VIDEO: Kat Von D Walks off Good Day LA Set; Twitter Battle Ensues - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Federal Judge Threatens Comcast's NBCUniversal Merger - CNBC
- Why House Republicans Can't Satisfy Their Base - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic
- National Health Expenditures Reach Historic Low
- Children Play Like Scientists Work | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Fossils Reveal that Maya People Knew about Prehistory
- Japanese farmer aided by Kona coffee farmers | Hawaii 24/7
- FDA Copies the European Union and Slips In One of its Deadliest Weapons
- 10 best luxury eco-resorts
- AWOL Fort Campbell, Ky., soldier arrested in Texas
- 9/11 mother to make legal history suing over son's 21 minutes of terror before his doomed flight hit World...
- Overhead Bin - What part of 'no smoking' do you not understand?
- Like activist judges? Then you'll love the balanced budget amendment.
- The Earnings of Typical Working-Age Men Are the Same Today as They Were in the 1950s, According to the...
- Israeli Government Video Irks Palestinians | HonestReporting
- OIG Most Wanted Fugitives
- No Winners in the Debt Standoff - Matthew Dowd - Politics - The Atlantic
- Who Commits Terrorism?
- Debt bomb D-Day is tough to predict
- 15 Years in Prison For Taping the Cops? How Eavesdropping Laws Are Taking Away Our Best Defense Against...
- Fresh DNA evidence boosts defense in 1993 Arkansas slayings
- New National Poll: Voters See Manufacturing Jobs as the Top Priority for Washington, But Fewer Think Anyone...
- U.S. Tax Code: An Economic Growth Engine That's Too Big to Fix
- Pending home sales rise unexpectedly
- Free pot in exchange for registering to vote?
- Another Chart That Should Accompany All Debt-Ceiling Discussions - James Fallows - Politics - The Atlantic
- L'Oreal ads of Julia Roberts and Christy Turlington banned for airbrushing - Fashion + Beauty on Shine
- FAA shutdown portends protracted fight in Congress | Top AP Washington Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
- An un-American response to the Oslo attack - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com
- How John Boehner's Debt Plan Would Let Federal Spending Continue to Rise - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine
- Gadgetwise: Video: A Smartphone Showdown
- British Judge Outlines Hacking Investigation
- Boehner Rallies Restive Party Ahead of Vote on Debt Plan
- Sewage Discharge Sidelines Businesses Along Hudson
- Zawahri, in First Video as New Qaeda Leader, Praises Syria Protesters
- Team of Suicide Bombers Attacks Afghan Provincial Capital
- Twin Blasts Leave 12 Dead in Iraqi City
- Peach Rivalry Becomes War Between the Tastes
- Sony Slashes Annual Profit Forecast After Posting Quarterly Loss
- Lens: Back in Action and Back on Page 1
- Lahore Journal: Eulogies for Bin Laden, Shrouded in Mystery
- Royal Dutch Shell Profit Nearly Doubles
- Chinese Officials Blame Design Flaws in Deadly Train Crash
- Life Out There: Its Alive! Its Alive! Maybe Right Here on Earth
- Investors, Worried About Debt Talks, Look for Havens
- Before a Diplomatic Showdown, a Budget Crisis
- Human Run-Ins With Bears May Portend Deeper Changes
- Political Links and a Jail Bid in North Jersey
- Bike Sting Operation Draws Arrests, and Criticism
- Judge May Let 9/11 Lawsuit Pursue Damages for Suffering on Doomed Flight
- Cost of Treating Veterans Will Rise Long Past Wars
- U.S. and Europe Battle Over Carbon Fees for Airlines
- A Publisher Plays Coy With Book Release
- Chinese Officials Blame Design Flaws in Deadly Crash of Bullet Trains
- Housekeepers Lawyer Says She Was Misquoted
- Eat: Lets Have a Real Nice Clambake
- In the Garden: The Permaculture Movement Grows From Underground
- Dress Codes in New York Clubs: Will This Get Me In?
- Ford to Increase Its Plant Capacity in India
- With G.O.P. Unity at Risk, Boehner Tries Tougher Style
- Rebuttal: LulzSec Ups The Ante
- Cool monetary hack: issue 2 trillion dollar coins
- Feds Approve $44K Doctor Reimbursement for Using drchrono (YCW2011) iPad App
- Eureka A New Era for Scientists and Engineers
- Harvard study predicts electric car penetration when gas hits $4.5-$5.5/gall
- Domestic ethanol does more harm than good
- Java 7 is now available
- HTML5 Poses Threat to Flash and the App Store
- Isostick: the USB memory stick that thinks its an optical drive
- My Private MMORPG Server: 300k users, 4k concurrent, 7 DDoS attacks, 0 resources
- Compiling executables on Heroku
- Could You Modify It To Stop Students From Becoming This Advanced?
- How Microsoft keeps taxes down by using tax havens
- Making Code Easy to Understand What Developers Want (a study)
- Why do we let sexist creeps pervade the software industry?
- Things That Tweet
- Marketing Hacks for iOS: How we got 250k downloads in 4 days.
- PCMag's Original Interview With Bill Gates From 1981
- The racial performance gap explained
- WSGI and the Pluggable Pipe Dream
- Is a web app earning $100/month a failure?
- When Your Data Sings (Or, how to milk a social media data cow)
- Every language fixes something - a DiGraph - just for fun
- Poll: Do you use Opera (the browser)?
- BBC iPlayer European Launch Disappoints Brits Abroad
- How I Hacked a Bank and Made 40 Bucks
- British Police Duped by LulzSec Into Arresting the Wrong Guy
- It's Time to Fix Subversion Merge
- CSS Prism
- Poll: What online music service do you use most frequently?
- Sniffer Hijacks SSL Traffic From Unpatched IPhones
- GE Bets On Holographic Optical Storage
- McCain Decries "Hobbits," Accused of Ringbearing
- What Happens After the Super-Hero Movie Bubble?
- British ISP Ordered To Block Links to Pirate Site
- Google Announces Google CDN
- Solar Energy Is the Fastest Growing Industry In the US
- Ubisoft Brings Back Always-Connected DRM For Driver: San Francisco
- South Korean Scientists Create Glowing Dog
- Study: 5% of Mobile Gamers Willing To Spend $50+
- How Do You Keep Up With Science Developments?
- Better Copyright Through Fair Use and Ponies
- KDE 4.7.0 Released
- Most Enterprises Plan To Be On IPv6 By 2013
- Climate Unit Releases Virtually All Remaining Data
- Researchers Say Dark Winters Led To Bigger Human Brains
- Fighting Crime With Facebook
- HBGary Federal Forces Aaron Barr Out of DEFCON
- New Type Of Artificial Lung Created
- Android Market Upgraded, Buy eBooks and Rent Movies
- Transparent Lithium-Ion Battery Created
- First Earth Trojan Asteroid Discovered
- OK Go Goes HTML5
- Car Window Touchscreens
- Lawsuit Against Sony Highlights Cyber Insurance Shortcomings
- LulzSec Calls For PayPal Boycott, Spokesman Arrested
- The Net (According To Akamai)
- Chinese Couple Sells Kids To Fund Online Gaming
- MS-DOS Is 30 Years Old Today
- Space Station To Be Deorbited After 2020
- Kettled Youth: history of police kettling and protest
- How Try a Little Tenderness went from forgettable love-song to soulful classic
- Raw data on global temperatures now available
- Karl Schroeder: Science fiction versus structured study of the future, sf as aspiration
- Humpback whale says thanks after being freed from nets
- Worf album covers
- Heat waves and stimulant use
- Smartphone wars: In US, iPhone is top device, while Android is top OS
- Algae beach party
- Pistol hidden in a Zippo case
- Earths Trojan asteroid
- Download 1st chapter of book about the spacesuits history
- The secret code of the alchemists
- Mat Ricardo at Edinburgh Fringe
- 3 Little Pigs rendered into Papua New Guinea pidgin
- Why they call the Tories the nasty party
- The Slow BRAAAAINNS Movement
- Spock is Not Impressed
- Daily Show episode yanked from UK TV because Brit law prohibits using Parliamentary footage in satire
- Piers Morgan not linked phone spying scandal, no way no how, nuh-uh
- From Dust revives god game genre for some
- Wu-Tang clan seeks intern
- Beach gadgets to make yourself: 1950
- Scientists build robot octopus, one tentacle at a time
- Stop motion animation on fingernails
- Books-rupturing-the-walls installation
- Canadas head of state likes posting cat pictures to Google+
- Bioartist training fungi to devour her when she dies
- Steve Jobs shills green tea and Sony hardware in Taiwan
- Report: Hacktivist Aaron Swartz arrest was a webcam stakeout
- EVERYBODY PANI... aww, c'mon Phil, just this once?
- Joe Walsh: "Not paying child support is where Real America is" - also, life's been good to me so...
- Holocaust survivors: Facebook can you remove denial pages Facebook: We only remove pages that are hateful
- The 84-year-old mayor of Oak Hill says the pot plants found in her yard aren't hers. "If I were going...
- Remember the important study about how the polar bears were drowning in the Arctic? Yeah, about that
- NJ Governor Chris Christie taken to hospital after he exhibited difficulty breathing
- Man who called town councilman a "turd" now pooping his pants after judge orders his firearms...
- Facebook fugitive: "Catch me if you can". Police: "Like"
- LulzSec had a Topiary, but Scotland Yard eated it
- South Korean scientists create glowing dog to help cure Alzheimer's. Might help sufferers remember which...
- If you're four times the legal limit and chasing down the guy who just cut you off, and just happen to kill...
- Tea Party hero Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) wants to wipe out the nation's debt, just as soon as he's done...
- Fool me once, shame on me... Fool me 77 times, I must be from Florida
- 14 U.S. senators call for Saudi Arabia to destroy its entire transportation infrastructure
- "Which superhero power would you like most of all?" Hint: It comes with wicked sideburns
- Neighborhood wants to know who is piloting the plane that keeps buzzing their houses at low altitude....
- Facebook users can now include in their profile information about their unborn baby. And there is nothing...
- Newest attraction at Toronto's CN Tower: EdgeWalk, where you walk (while tethered) on a 1.5 meter grate...
- When costumed and performing the traditional donkey dance, it is imperative that you stay away from the...
- Photoshop theme: If Fark owned an amusement park, what would some of the attractions look like?
- Naples man killed after his car thought it was in Venice
- Reagan's drug czar Bill Bennett pinpoints the start of America's decline on the Grammy Award to Amy...
- Man at New Orleans airport injures ticket agent by accidentally firing hunting rifle during check-in. Good...
- Bikini clad woman gets kicked out of Wal-Mart (with pic and video goodness)
- Mets complete Beltran trade to Giants - Associated Press
- In debt ceiling fight, Boehner lays himself on the line - msnbc.com
- Allen County Mosquito Pools Test Positive for West Nile Virus - msnbc.com
- Indonesian fishermen find body of American surfer - Forbes
- FBI: Arrested Ft. Campbell soldier had bomb-making materials - msnbc.com
- Sprint Tops, Inks LightSquared Deal - Yahoo Finance
- Strauss-Kahn accuser to thank N.Y. supporters - CBS News
- Romo, Bryant, Ware among Cowboys taking field for start of training camp - Washington Post
- Inquiry begins into hacking scandal - AOL News
- Report: Apple Cooking Up a Pair of Ultra-Thin MacBook Pros - PC Magazine
- Strauss-Kahn accuser to thank NY supporters - Wall Street Journal
- Ghana eradicates Guinea worm after 23-year fight - AP - msnbc.com
- US House to vote on raising borrowing cap - AP - msnbc.com
- Quitting Alcohol Killed Amy Winhouse, Family Sources Say - FOX News
- House to vote on Republican debt plan - CNN
- House GOP set to vote on revamped debt-limit bill - Associated Press
- Strauss-Kahn accuser to thank NY supporters - Associated Press
- Ford to Increase Its Plant Capacity in India - New York Times
- Alabama County Near Vote on Record Bankruptcy Filing - CNBC
- Richard Chavez, farmworker union head, dies at 81 - Forbes
- The iPortfolio: Stocks That Live Off Apples Glow - Forbes (blog)
- Lawyer: Tapes back victim in Strauss-Kahn sex case - United Press International
- Palestinian police raid home of president's rival - AP - msnbc.com
- Amy Winehouse left trove of unreleased music - Associated Press
- Security chief: Norway attacks work of lone wolf - Associated Press
- NFL to reimburse employees for lost lockout wages - Yahoo Finance
- Apartment Investment and Management Company Declares Quarterly Dividend on Class A Common Stock - Yahoo...
- Thomson Reuters nearly doubles 2Q earnings - Associated Press
- China beats Laos in World Cup qualifier - YAHOO!
- AP Source: Dolphins trade for Bush pending - YAHOO!
- Fugitive Taunts Police On Facebook To Catch Him, They Do
- Hot Dogs=Cigarettes?
- 'Hillbilly Handfishin' Hopes To Hook People On Fishing With Hands And Feet (VIDEO)
- Man Jailed In Drunken, Hoe-Wielding Ordeal
- Nerd News Roundup: Best of the Week
- PHOTOS: Miss Cicciona Pageant 2011 And Other Plus-Sized Beauty Pageant
- PHOTOS: Bizarre Alcohol Combinations
- WATCH: Virginia Teen To Justin Bieber: 'Be My Prom Date'
- 'Grass' Grows In Mayor's Yard
- Lightning Strikes Girl On Sunny Day
- Drunk Driver Guilty Of Unforgettable Mug Shot
- WATCH: The Longest YouTube Clip Ever . . . Got 571 Hours On Your Hands?
- PHOTOS: Whimsical Food Prints
- Science Proves It: HuffPost Weird News Very Low In B.S.
- Drunk Driving Argument Precedes Drunk Driving Crash
- Bad Sign: Homeowners Assoc. Sues Parents To Remove Banner Supporting Son In Marines
- Woman Who Lied About Cancer Is Going To Prison
- Two Goldfish Survive 134 Days Without Food Following New Zealand Earthquake
- South Korean Scientists Create Glowing Dog: Report
- other, Daughter Get Big Lottery Jackpot 3 Times
- WATCH: Chinese Parents Sell Children To Pay For Gaming Addiction
- Mystery Inmate In Utah Refuses To Reveal Name
- He Who Must Not Be Burped: The Incredibly Realistic Voldemort Doll
- Guinness Wine Record Smashed
- Hopping-mad Kangaroo Maced By Outback Aussie Cops
- VIDEO: Corn Mazes Can Be A-maize-ing -- But Are They Art?
- UFOs Exist ... At Least On Google Earth, If You're Gullible
- Wisconsin Professor Wins 2011 Bad Writing Contest
- WATCH: Interview With 'Zombie Boy', Rick Genest
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Chicago Air Guitarist Crowned National Champion
- American Voices: Congressman Resigns Over Unwanted Sexual Incident
- New Documentary Focuses On Life Of Eva Braun's Late Husband
- Al-Qaeda Claims U.S. Mass Transportation Infrastructure Must Drastically Improve Before Any Terrorist Attacks
- [audio] Abandoned Mall Retains Eerie Vestiges Of Fun Shopping Atmosphere
- Bachmann Says Unexplained Blackouts From Which She Wakes Up Covered In Blood Won't Affect Ability To Lead
- Emergency Team Of 8th-Grade Civics Teachers Dispatched To Washington
- American Voices: Big Drugs About To Go Generic
- Twins Shocked To Learn You Can Score 2 Runs In Same Play
- Nation Ready For Its Din Din
- USSR Wins Space Race As U.S. Shuts Down Shuttle Program
- [audio] Georgia Legislature Bans Indoor Spitting
- Magazine: What Would You Do If You Saw A Mouse On An Airplane?
- Opinion: Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit (by Adam Cuneo)
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of July 26, 2011
- ABC Reannounces Cancellation Of Mr. Sunshine Just To Destroy Matthew Perry A Little More
- Shaq Prepares For New TNT Job By Doing Research On Talking
- American Voices: Co-Founder Of Mattel Dead
- Area Man To Make Fun Of Dancing For A Bit Before Nervously Joining In
- [video] Social Security Reform Bill Encourages Americans To Live Faster, Die Younger
- [audio] Former Marine Plans To Watch Lots Of TV
- Nation's Weirdest Teenager Buys Season One DVD Of 'Murphy Brown'
- American Voices: New Law Bans Cyclist Harassment
- Rupert Murdoch Worried He Might Have Damaged Heretofore Perfect Reputation
- Yankees Talking To Several Teams About Robinson Cano: Hes Good And Were Going To Keep Him
- Family Requests Privacy During This Unbelievably Awesome Time
- [audio] Woman Feels Guilty After Switching Brands
- Slideshow: Travel
- Strongside/Weakside: Darren Clarke
- Crazy Rat Will Do Anything To Survive
- Hip New Alternative Band Has One-Word, One-Syllable Name
- When You Don't Have Shaving Cream, Use Peanut Butter Instead [Clever Uses]
- How To Keep Your iTunes Library When It Won't Fit on Your Hard Drive [How To]
- Quick Reference Cards Show All the Excel 2010 Keyboard Shortcuts [Excel]
- Skype for Windows Improves Video Call Controls, Adds Deeper Facebook Integration [In Brief]
- Basic Self-Defense Moves Anyone Can Do (and Everyone Should Know) [Video]
- New Version of Hipmunk for iOS Shows Which Flights Have Wi-Fi [In Brief]
- Readefine Desktop 2.0 is a Beautifies Google Reader or Any RSS Feed [Downloads]
- Clear Single Notifications in CyanogenMod with a Swipe Gesture [Video]
- NameChanger for Mac Quickly Renames Groups of Files [Downloads]
- Remove Stubborn Stickers with Vinegar [Household]
- Auslogics BenchTown Benchmarks Your Windows System and Compares Results with Others [Download Of The Day]
- Curb Your Spending by Translating Money into Time [Personal Finance]
- Make Your Own Yogurt Pops with a Vacuum Sealer [Food]
- ManageFlitter Automatically Sends Public Google+ Posts to Twitter [Webapps]
- The Quick Access Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Online Accounts, Search and Replace, and Lifehacker Tag Pages [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Latest Google Maps for Android Update Adds Photo Uploads, My Places [For What Its Worth]
- Enable Direct2D and DirectWrite Hardware Acceleration for Better Graphics Performance in Firefox [Firefox]
- Daily App Deals: Learn a Second Language with "Spanish Vocab Genius", Previously $8, Now Free...
- The LED-Equipped Screwdriver Lights Every Dark Corner of Your DIY Project [Stuff We Like]
- TweetCaster Lets You Post Updates to Your Twitter and Facebook at the Same Time via Your iPhone [App Of The...
- Build Your Own Video Camera Table Dolly for Under $20 with PVC Pipes [Video]
- Make an Easy File Upload Service with Dropbox, Automator, and Quicksilver [File Sharing]
- Windows Explorer and Live Photo Gallery Now Support RAW Image Format [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Moving and Relocating in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Give Your Desktop an Extreme Close-Up with these Macro Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best File Management App for iPhone [App Directory]
- How Can I Get Pandora-Like Radio Stations on Spotify? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Which Dealer-Installed Car Options You Should Skip and Which You Should Consider [Buying Guide]
- Alfred for iPhone Learns Your Dining Preferences Then Tells You Where to Eat [Downloads]
- When and How to Snowflake Dimension Sources : SSAS Design Part 1
- Key Emails Could be the Evidence Oracle Needs to Kill Google's Android Defense
- 30 Must See HTML5 Tutorials
- Jigsaw's Modular Mistake? Failing to Comprehend What OSGi Already Knows
- Scala Cheat Sheet
- The Trouble with Erlang (or Erlang is a ghetto)
- Study on Software Patents: More Harm Than Help
- KDE 4.7 Released - New Features, Improved Stability and Performance
- Problems setting up Drupal? Maybe this will Help
- Initial Test Points for Getting Your Environment Under Control
- Google Page Speed Service The death of the Web Performance Optimization consultant?
- Hierarchical faceting Pivot facets in trunk
- MongoDB vs Cassandra
- Android Layouts: Linear Layout, Relative Layout and Table Layout
- Relational Data Browsing with Jailer
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Hide Delegate
- Some highlights of new features in the Mango Beta 2 Refresh update (SDK)
- 19 Windows Phone Mango Videos Posted on MSDev
- Working with jQuery Selectors Events .
- Priorities, Java, Community and Oracle - Cracking the Code: The Oracle's srategy on Java
- Java Secret: Are static blocks interpreted?'
- How to browse an Image and create thumbnail of image in C#.NET Window Project
- Gosu: Java, Minus the Cruft
- Top 25 Best HTML5 Canvas Games You Love To Play
- Layered and N-tier architecture
- Google Code Finally Adds Git Support
- Windows Phone 7 Hello World Application
- 15 Most Beautiful Portfolio Designs With CSS3 Technique
- Bean Validation 1.1 has started: join us
- Flintstone Car for Sale
- Alice in Musicland
- A Future Close Encounter
- Retro Future: Space Art
- The Great Teddy Bear Shipwreck Mystery
- Space Intruders Multi-Tool Keychain
- I Know You Art, But What Am I?
- 65 Seriously Great Comic Con Costumes
- Nyan Cat Papercraft Machine
- Sweet Meats
- Installation Looks Like An Eruption Of Books
- Pour A Shot Of Tequila-In Your Gas Tank
- Epic Length Video Of Minecraft Middle Earth
- Delightful Examples of Fan Art
- Awesome Animals Made From Hands
- Chalkboard Typography Art
- Harry Potter As A Teen Comedy
- Reversed Gender Adventure Time
- A Timeline of the Happy Meal's Evolution
- 9 Movie Villains That Were Actually Right
- Every Argument Every Couple Ever Has EVER
- Zombie Wine Bottle Stopper
- Store Display Made From Newspaper
- Banjo Cat
- 90's A Capella Medley
- Beautiful Blue Evaporation Pond in the Middle of the Moab Desert
- Leisure Diving
- Airbrushed Cosmetic Ads Pulled For Being Deceptive
- Justin Bieber: One of the Most Popular Women on the Web
- The Big Yellow Rabbit of Sweden
- Burger, She Wrote
- Paying Red-Light Camera Fines Are For Suckers!
- Gorgeous Panorama of Quebec City
- Coraline Prop Replica 10" Doll
- Artist Training Fungi to Devour Her
- Zippo Lighter Is Actually a Gun
- Making Desktop Webapps in Lion
- Responsive Web Design Techniques, Tools and Design Strategies
- Page One: Banish Multi-Page Articles (Global Moxie)
- (500) http://ejroundtheworld.blogspot.com/2011 /06/violated-travelers-lost-faith-diffic ult.html
- Jilion Blog - World's First True HTML5 Fullscreen Video
- t.co / twitter
- Untitled (http://www.strangenative.com/foldup/)
- Designing a big news site is about more than beauty
- Brad Colbow - Independent Web Designer, Illustrator - The Brads - This is Why Your Newspaper is Dying
- Our security auditor is an idiot, how do I give him the information he wants? - Server Fault
- How to De-iOS-ify Mac OS X Lion
- Redesigning And Re-Thinking The News | Drawar
- Infographic: U.S. National Debt | The White House
- Unlimited Novelty: The Trouble with Erlang (or Erlang is a ghetto)
- The Moment Of Truth For Airbnb As Users Home Is Utterly Trashed | TechCrunch
- O'Reilly OSCON Data 2011, Steve Yegge, "What Would You Do With Your Own Google?" - YouTube
- Untitled (http://static.springsource.org/spring/d ocs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/aop/fr...
- 6 Methods For Vertical Centering With CSS | Van SEO Design
- Subtle Patterns | High quality patterns for your next web project
- Perfect Hideout: Finding your way in vim
- Ars Technicas OS X Lion review made $15,000+ in 24 hours on the Kindle
- Colour pictures revealed of London blitz from Nazi bombers in World War II | Mail Online
- The Trouble with Nathan Myhrvolds Pro-Patent Arguments
- The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)
- All Is Not Lost
- A visualization of United States Debt
- rs/SafariOmnibar - GitHub
- TidBITS Macs & Mac OS X: Our Favorite Hidden Features in Mac OS X Lion
- It's John Boehner's Big Day [Deadbeats]
- Basically Every Person In South Korea Was Hacked Yesterday [Hackers]
- Casey Anthony Drinks a Beer [Gossip Roundup]
- Fugitive Taunts Cops on Facebook, Gets Caught [Idiots]
- Survey: A Quarter of College Kids Aren't Getting Laid, So Whatever [Sex]
- Which SNL Actor Pleasures Himself in Public? [Blind Items]
- Morrissey Says Fast Food Is Worse Than Norway Massacre [Big Mouths]
- NYPD Can't Stop Leaving Documents in Trashcans [Police]
- Researchers Identify Saddest Movie of All Time [Video]
- Crazy Woman Pipes Up on Behalf of Brooklyn [Andrea Peyser]
- 'Sewer Crisis' Could Bankrupt Entire Alabama County [Briefly]
- San Francisco Hippies Lose Grip on Penis Protection Vote [California]
- European Foie Gras Crisis Reaches Ministerial Level [Food]
- Telephone Pole Jesus Died For Your Landline Abandoning Sins [Miracles]
- The Ides of March: Dirty Sexy Politics [Video]
- Anderson Cooper Doesn't Care That Much About His Head [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Mocks the Nissan Leaf and the Lonely People Who Drive It [Video]
- The Whole Foods Experience, Part Two: The Writer Speaks [Exclusive / Whole Foods]
- Man Robs Cupcake Store With Syringeful of HIV-Positive Blood [Crime]
- Jon Stewart Exposes the Absurdity of the Conservative Victim Complex [Video]
- Hollywood Premiere Canceled After 'Out of Control' Ravers Riot [Riots]
- Lady Gaga Cries, Throws Shoe on So You Think You Can Dance [Video]
- Man's Skeleton Found in Chimney 27 Years After Disappearance [Creepy]
- FBI's 'Islam 101' Depicted Muslims as 7th-Century Simpletons [Counterterrorism]
- Mark Zuckerberg's Foe Is Losing His Allies [Facebook]
- Mysterious Imprisoned 'John Doe' Identified [Briefly]
- Missing Baby of Career-Minded Stripper Finally Found [Video]
- Here Is the Jorts-Wearing Tim Allen Fan Who 'Held Up' the Flatiron Building [New York City]
- Comment of the Day: The Worst Thing About Pink [We Read You]
- Googler Quits During Televised Speech [Valleywag]
|The Caucus: Angle Calls McCain 'Lord of the TARP'|
|Herman Cain Is Now Every Muslim Persons Best...|
|National Health Expenditures Reach Historic Low|
|Surveying the Electoral Damage of the Debt Debate|
|A Short Comment on Keynes|
|Washington: The Sausage Factory|
|Boehner spending day whipping votes for his...|
|The Debt Debate is Man-Made Chicanery. Our...|
wall street j.
|James Murdoch to Stay BSkyB's Chairman|
|Stocks in the Toilet: Dave's Daily|
|How to Get Vocational Skills Training for Free|
|A Scuffle over Scuffle|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Procter and Gamble Minimizes Management Meddling|
|Why Self-Employed Consultants Fail|
|A McDonald's Dietitian On The Healthier Happy Meal|
|Meet The Women Of The 2011 Summer X-Games|
|Support.com ([[SPRT]] -18%) isn't finding any...|
|Earth's Got A Gut|
|Chinas Xinhua to U.S. leaders: Show some sense...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Amy Winehouse's Father to Create Foundation in...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|The 14 Ways to Be Scared By a Mirror in Movies...|
|Show Jumping Horse Fail|
|Laughing Squid Bloggers on Google+|
|7 Things Wearing Fake Glasses Non-Verbally...|
|Abandoned baby ostrich gets toy surrogate mum|
|Worlds Largest Graffiti? Not even close.|
|Dating: Someone Put On Their Crazy-Pants This...|
|Sneak Peek Of Glee 3D Movie In Honor Of Amy...|
|Planking During Hollywood Riot|
|Ancient Sacrificer Found With Blades in Peru Tomb?|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The New Tech to Save FisheriesAnd the Ocean|
|It Gets Worse On Eduwonk?|
|Fact or Fiction: Class Action Lawsuits|
|How New York Beat Crime (preview)|
|Redefining hydrogen bonds, the givers of life|
|Top 10: Binder clips|
|That Time in 1979 When the U.S. Government...|
|What's so scandalous about a naked singularity?...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Child of Eden Game Review|
|Researchers look to dogs to better understand...|
|UK Engineers Print and Fly the World's First...|
|Most Important Things In My Life|
|Seattles First Microsoft Store Is Right Across...|
|Leigh Merrill: North Texas Strip: Imaginary...|
|Examples And Tips For Using Illustrators Warp...|
|Peter Saville : Disco Ball of Everything|
|MoMA's Unsung Design Heroes|
|Woman's Day hearts Field Notes|
|15 Apartments on TV That We Wished We Owned|
|Chalkboarding: Applied Art of White & Black...|
|Links for 2011-07-27 [del.icio.us]|
|Le Quartier Concordia John Molson School of...|
|Using the Power of Subtext for Your Website|
|Sexy Girl and Car|
|Trip Your Face|
|13 Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes That Transformed...|
|Anything You Want Book Review|
|Why are you an unclutterer? Its time I fessed...|
|Well: Designing a Better Food Label|
|Simple Daily Habits to Ignite Your Passion|
|Designing a Better Food Label|
|Keep Your Fridge and Pantry Stocked With These...|
|How to Vacation Like Indiana Jones|
|11 Flattering Styles That Should Be in Every...|
|Stella McCartney ramps it up|
|A Mother Defends 'Child-Free' Havens|
|The Grass Is Always Greener - So Why Obsess...|
|Cindy Sherman's MAC Line Looks Lovely [Rag Trade]|
|7 Products that Will Make You Irresistible|
the big picture
|The Norway attacks|
|Beefing up radiation checks|
|Photos of the Day: July 27|
|Thursday, 28 Jul 2011|
|Back in Action and Back on Page 1|
|Photo by Per Gunnarsson for Ikea.|
|Bartosz Wackermann - Piotrkowska|
|Days of the Week|
|Comic for July 28, 2011|
|The Avant Garde|
|Just a myth|
|Media Tops in Corporate Social Media|
|Letters to the President: #920 'God's approval...|
|End of an era in technology (the worlds most...|
|No one owns a hashtag|
|Posts from 07/28|
|Meeting the needs of today's warriors and...|
|Analysis of NASA Satellite Data Suggests UN...|
|New Tunes - Panda Bear|
|Looky Here, It's Me, In an Ad, On Facebook! Is...|
|Submit video topics for mid-2011|
|Dan Patterson Interview|
|Deficit reduction by spectrum auction?|
|Stretch before you exercise.|
|Washington is crazy|
|Microsoft Word does regex!|
|Google+ U.S. Visitors Spend Less Time on Site...|
|Little BIG Video #66Brand You:You Are the...|