- TIL One of the rules issued to Marines in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill...
- Some people....
- OH SHHHIIIII... [GIF]
- Spider-man knows how to handle criminals
- German police union declares the use of full body scanners at airports a failure stating they have not...
- TIL that you can have your loved ones cremated and then packed into fully functioning bullets.
- Anyone Who Thinks The Debt Deal Is A Victory For America Understands Neither Economics Nor Politics
- I'm a Canadian watching the whole "debt crisis" from the outside - I was just wondering: Why...
- Local News Takes 4-Year-Old Black Child Out of Context, shows the part where he says he wants a gun, but...
- Only 3 things are infinite..
- Threats of rape & killing from Fox news comments. Lovely people.
- Man gored to death in Spanish bull run. Father of one, 50, dies at Bous al Carrer fiesta near Valencia...
- I'm a Republican. Always have been. I believe in free markets, low taxes, reasonable regulation and limited...
- Chinese government censors all reports on railway crash amid unrest
- IAmA a hungarian sociologist who just concluded (with a small team) a research about gypsies in Hungary. AMA.
- TIL in Wisconsin, you can can go into a bar at any age and drink, so long as you're with a consenting...
- Acne: The difference of one year and a lot of medication...
- HSBC posts $11.5 billion profit, announces plan to slash 25,000 more jobs
- My attempt at rage faces IRL
- While waiting for Skyrim, this is what I've been doing in Oblivion. Tell me what you think Reddit!
- As Requested: IAMA Pro Wrestler AMA
- I'm gonna skip the the new queue for r/pics today
- GETTING BIN LADEN: What happened that night in Abbottabad
- I asked my 2 year old to put his dish in the dishwasher....this is what i found. I can't fault him.
- Wal*Mart raised it's Low Prices.
- My Inflatable Nyan Cat
- Professor forced to take early retirement for daring to call out Prince Charles on homoeopathic horseshit
- Why the FUCK do we let them increase the volume when TV advertisements come on? We need adblock for TVs.
- Diablo 3 to require "always on" internet connection to play
- How a Holographic Universe Emerged From Fight With Stephen Hawking
- It's Not Just bin Laden; U.S. Commandos Raid Pakistan All the Time
- Toucans With GPS Backpacks Help Biologists Study Tropical Forest
- Lazer Bike Helmet Coddles Your Noodle
- Gallery: The Blimps of War
- Aug. 1, 1949: FCC Gets in on Cable TV
- Vintage Race Cars Brandish Beauty and Speed at Silverstone
- For Big Ideas, Comics Should Let Writers 'Go Crazy,' Says Grant Morrison
- Drummer Royalty Get Their Moves Immortalized on Canvas
- Jamie XX, Quayola Collaborate on Software Language for Music
- Researchers Expose Cunning Online Tracking Service That Can't Be Dodged
- Researchers Say Vulnerabilities Could Let Hackers Spring Prisoners From Cells
- Your Genome Structure, Not Genetic Mutations, Makes You Different
- Breathing New Life Into a 1950s AM/FM Radio
- Post-PC TV: How and Where We Watch Netflix, Hulu and YouTube
- Life in a Day Distills 4,500 Hours of Intimate Video Into Urgent Documentary
- Software Update Causes Headaches for Some Droid Customers
- Ouch: Google TV Returns Outnumber Sales
- Burt Rutan's Boomerang: Safety Through Asymmetry
- Del Toro's Monster Man Doug Jones Is 'Lon Chaney of Today'
- Spaceflight Psychology And The New "Right Stuff"
- Sheer Numbers Gave Early Humans Edge Over Neanderthals
- Cowboys & Aliens Blasts Into New Era of Extraterrestrial Mashups
- Hands-On With Motorola's Big, Bright and Beautiful Photon 4G
- Can You Charge Your Phone by Typing?
- Workaholics Dudes Talk Weed, Booze at Comic-Con
- Benz's Beauty Stretches Its Wings
- China's Car Design Develops a Signature Style
- The Smurfs and the Death-Ray Apocalypse
- Brains-On: Wired.com Rides the Thought-Controlled Prius Bike
- Chrome Overtakes Firefox To Become UK's Second Most-Popular Browser
- The phenomenon of grieving dogs: The ultimate loyalty
- Cowboys & Aliens: The Journey To The Big Screen Splash Page
- Can Therapy Help Change Sexual Orientation?
- Elliptical galaxies are not dead
- PBS' 'Masterpiece' gets corporate sponsor
- HSBC says to cut further 25000 jobs by 2013
- Twitter launches adverts in people's timelines
- Phone companies present rural broadband plan
- MTV Is 30 Years Old Today
- Adultcon: Porn Actresses as Superheroes (NSFW)
- op 5 Expected Biggest Sellers of Holiday 2011
- The War Between Developers, Designers & Project Managers
- Mexico 'drug enforcer admits 1,500 killings'
- Being Juliette Binoche/She's not a feminist, but says women are born creative
- The Best Unlocked Phones
- 10 Bizarre and Obscure University Courses
- This is a flock of flamingos and this image has not been shopped (pic)
- A Photo History of the Space Shuttle Program
- Why the Video-Game Movie Craze Hasn't Happened Yet
- xkcd: CIA
- Our 50 favourite childhood games
- TechCrunch | Get Your Disrupt Startup Battlefield Applications In Now
- Sex for sale: College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt
- The President Surrenders on Debt Ceiling
- Epic Games Pres. to L.A. Noire Devs: Credits Are 'Really F***ing Cheap'
- Estimated 6.8-magnitude quake strikes off coast of Papua New Guinea
- More Chinese store copies - Starbucks, McDonalds, and Abercrombie & Fitch
- Giant fungus discovered in China
- Obama, Congress reach a debt deal
- NASA Goes Green: Solar-Powered Spacecraft Will Head To Jupiter
- Judge Blocks Kansas Law That Would Defund Planned Parenthood
- Unemployed Ignored In Debt Ceiling Deal
- Tea Party Candidate Compares U.S. Public Schools To Nazi Germany
- Rick Perry Presidential Bid Supported By Super PACs In Key Primary States
- Obama Administration Orders Health Insurers To Cover Birth Control With No Copays
- Egyptian Troops Clear Tahrir Square, Clash With Protesters
- Romney Super PAC Raises $12 Million From Wealthy Donors
- Alleged LulzSec Hacker Out On Bail, Cut Off From Accessing Internet
- Hot Issue Proving Awkward For GOP Presidential Candidates
- 10 Cities Spending The Most On Health Care
- Delay On Iraq Decision Threatens Smooth Withdrawal
- EU Slaps Syria Regime With More Sanctions
- Jury Considers Death Penalty For Cleveland Strangler
- Bank Will Shed 30,000 Jobs
- Debt Ceiling Deal Could Have 'Minimal Impact' On U.S. Economy
- Russ Feingold Expands Progressives United
- FBI Pursuing 'Credible Lead' In Haunting 40-Year-Old Mystery
- Al Jazeera English Breaks Into NYC Market
- PARTY LEADERS REACH DEBT DEAL, BUT...
- Debt Ceiling Deal Reportedly Reached
- Harry Reid Tentatively Signs Off On Debt Ceiling Deal
- Democratic Group Raises Millions To Counter Republican Attack Ads
- The 6 Most Curious Apple Rumors Of The Week
- Debt Ceiling Deal Could Mean Problems For States
- Obama Blasts 'Horrifying' Syrian Regime
- Voters Play Role In Debt Ceiling Standoff
- Negativity Conflicts With GOP Presidential Candidate's Persona
- Norway Killing Suspect Not Likely To Be Ruled Insane
- States Preparing For Fallout If Debt Ceiling Deal Isn't Reached
- The Critic online? It stinks!
- That will cost extra
- NEVER MAKE YOUR OWN PASTA.
- The logical conclusion of our relationship to computers: expectantly to type "what is the meaning of...
- Hoop dreams
- Women's health care: now without co-pays
- Living the Good Life is Good for the Heart
- Well, that about wraps it up for growth.
- "In several cases, a family might build a second octagon when they outgrew the first."
- La guerre Post-it
- FPS Russia - Don't be a beech
- "Hi. I've got a tape I want to play."
- History Changes
- Technically elegant but nearly forgotten
- Details about the raid on Osama Bin Laden
- A breath of Fresco air
- Bill Blass, eat your heart out
- just some blokes singing some songs
- Perspectives on Therapy as a Practitioner and client
- Historical Crayola rainbow
- "I suppose people can go through an entire lifetime without questioning God and a religion that they...
- United States Debt Deal Reached
- Kung Fu, Soccer and Volleyball combo: Sepak Takraw
- Love's labours... won?!
- One-Minute Weird Tales
- Inventor portraits
- shoot ... there goes daddy
- "What a choice: Acknowledged but harassed, or ignored and denied recognition of one's womanhood."
- Grifters, unite!
- The Sex Trade
- The Womanizers Wife
- Getting bin Laden
- The Madoff of the Midwest
- Stumbling into Space
- Inside Match.com
- The Only One
- The Longform.org Guide to Haute Couture Genius
- Birth of an MTV Nation
- Capital Murder
- Life on the Line
- The Hearst Nightmare
- Occasional Dispatches from the Republic of Anhedonia
- Balanced Diets
- Lasers for the Dead
- Goldmans New Money Machine: Warehouses
- The Catholic Churchs Secret Gay Cabal
- When the Boss Gets Busted: Survival Stories from the Front Lines of Political Scandal
- Slaying of State Senators Associate Remains a Mystery in Baltimore
- HSBC to Cut 30000 Jobs Worldwide by End 2013 to Cut Costs - San Francisco Chronicle
- Obama teams sells debt deal to Democrats - USA Today (blog)
- Security Council Syria meeting threatens new divide - Khaleej Times
- Helen Mirren, 66, wins "Body of the Year" title - CBS News
- Adobe launches HTML5 web animations tool - USA Today (blog)
- Party Leaders Work To Bolster Support For Debt Deal - NPR
- Detox danger: Trendy colon cleansing a risky ritual - USA Today
- The disproportionate response to hacking protests means we are in danger of ... - The Guardian (blog)
- Obama, congressional leaders reach debt deal - Fox News
- Space Needle to send someone to space - News24
- Biden hits the Hill - CNN (blog)
- Space Needle launches contest to send someone into space - GeekWire
- Cyrus defends pro-gay tattoo - Toronto Sun
- US debt limit crisis: FTSE plunges after Obama's last-minute deal - Daily Mail
- Can colon cleansing cause more harm than good? - CBS News
- Mitt Romney's Christmas Tree politics on the debt deal - Washington Post (blog)
- Diablo 3 auction house to charge real money for in-game goods - Washington Post (blog)
- White House, GOP already fighting over fine print of debt feal - Washington Post (blog)
- US politicians to vote on last-minute debt deal - ABC Online
- Chrome NIbbles at IE, Microsoft Finds Silver Lining - PCWorld
- Oslo attacks: Norway prime minister appeals for civil tone in political debate - Telegraph.co.uk
- Colonic Irrigation Does Not Work, Scientists Say - Fox News
- Syria assault on Hama signals hardened resolve on both sides - Christian Science Monitor
- Biden to Capitol Hill to sell Dems on debt deal - Newsday (subscription)
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Equality Tattoo on Twitter - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- PRIVATE SPACE TRAVEL - TechFlash
- Space Needle wants to send you to space - TechFlash
- US debt crisis: Congress leaders rush to shore up votes - Telegraph.co.uk
- Biden to Capitol Hill to sell Dems on debt deal - The Associated Press
- Biden to Capitol Hill to sell Dems on debt deal - San Jose Mercury News
- Unleashing Americans | The Moral Liberal
- Roseau River First Nation Gets $80 Million For Land Grap By Canada
- Video: Greco-Roman wrestler's insane 'flying squirrel' takedown
- A disturbing trend: many innocent Americans arrested for legally filming on-duty public servants
- Winehouse family hopes to set up drug rehab center
- Florida, despite having the 4th-highest unemployment rate, the 2nd-highest rate of uninsured people, and a...
- Race to the Top Florida: Florida may pass up $100 million federal Race to the Top grant for early-childhood...
- The American People Are Angry
- Bus Idles for 5 Hours With Dead Driver
- Pennsylvania is latest to face school cheating scandal
- U.S. government: Insurers must cover birth control with no copays
- Robert Reich: Ransom Paid
- Debt and budget bill saves more than $2T
- All due respect | The Christian Century
- Apple iPhone 5 'to launch in October, not September'
- GALLUP: America Is a Conservative Country - Conservatives - Fox Nation
- MUST SEE: Irish Protesters Rage Against The Banks - Beautiful Black & White Photo Essay
- How to avoid being eaten by lions
- Mitt Romney opposes debt ceiling compromise
- TRENDING: Palin's disappointing box office numbers
- Surveys draw attention to attacks on nurses, often in emergency rooms
- CHART: The Real Inflation Rate Is 11% According To CPI Calculations From 1980s (June Update)
- US stops vessel carrying $180M worth of cocaine
- Oil falls on weak manufacturing reports
- Christian Punk rocker Bradlee Dean sues Rachel Maddow ~~~ Bachmann Can Run But She Cannot Hide
- UNIFIL quotes lies from Iran on its news crawl
- Bernie Sanders: The Top Ten U.S. Corporate TaxAvoiders
- Analysis: Bipartisan deal, bipartisan opposition
- Latest yoga trend: Practicing with your dog
- Pamela Geller Attacks Victims of Oslo Terrorist
- Pleasing Few, Debt Deal to Go to Vote
- Egyptian Forces Roust Tahrir Square Sit-In
- Syrian Forces Renew Their Strike on Restive City of Hama
- Global Markets Are Up After U.S. Debt Deal
- DealBook: HSBC to Cut 25,000 More Jobs
- On Education: Pa. Joins States Facing a School Cheating Scandal
- Doubting Assurances, Japanese Find Radioactivity on Their Own
- Rare Seagull Lands at Coney Island
- Al Jazeera English Arrives on N.Y. Cable
- A Last Night Among the Spirits at the Chelsea Hotel
- Progress Hits Snag: Tiny Chips Use Outsize Power
- Congress Must Trim Deficit to Avoid Broader Cuts
- News Analysis: After Protracted Fight, Both Sides Emerge Bruised
- Film Hitches a Weird Ride on Keseys Bus
- The Caucus: 2012 G.O.P. Candidates React to Debt Deal
- The Caucus: Boehner Outlines Debt Agreement
- The Caucus: Steps Remain Before Ceiling Is Raised
- Optimism on Wall St. Tempered by Hurdles Ahead
- Washington Memo: In Worlds Eyes, Much Damage Is Already Done
- Data Centers Power Use Less Than Was Expected
- From Spending to Cuts, While the Economy Stalls
- Charging a Premium for Movies, at a Cost
- Giants John Mara Was the Go-To Player in Tense Negotiations
- A Mild-Mannered Maniac
- Opposing the Health Law, Florida Refuses Millions
- Judge Says TV Will Show Mubarak on Trial
- Clash in Benghazi Exposes Cracks in Libyan Rebel Ranks
- The Mechanic Muse: The Jargon of the Novel, Computed
- At the Met, McQueens Final Showstopper
- HSBC Bank to Announce 10,000 Job Cuts
- The real story behind the Java 7 GA bugs affecting Apache Lucene / Solr
- IOS devs put out a call to unite against Lodsys, other patent trolls
- The future Firefox UI
- AMA HN: I launched my profitable startup one year ago today.
- Apple Store: A Lesson on Self-Service And How To Take Peoples Money
- Meet Comex, The 19-Year-Old iPhone Uber-Hacker Who Keeps Outsmarting Apple
- Ping Pong: pairing at its best
- Why I'd never work for Google, Twitter, or Facebook
- System Scripting with Scala
- Parallel Haskell Digest 4
- Ask HN: who launched something in July?
- Lean Wireframing
- OSCON Java Makes a Difference
- Show HN: Our Django Dash project: Proposalmatic
- Blizzard Reveals Diablo 3 (Real Money) Auction House
- Show HN: We'll save your ass one day
- How Facebook determines the list of 10 Friends to display on your profile?
- An iOS Developer Takes on Android
- Mythbusters: Stored Procedures Edition
- Tiny new glass lens paves way for projectors in smartphones
- The Consumer Web is Deflationary
- Censorship Fail Reveals Big Music ISP Spying Plan
- Knowing when to quit/stop working on your startup
- Democrats Introduce Federal Bill to Collect Online Sales Tax
- The Art of Computer Programming (interview with Don Knuth)
- Routers and Bridges at the Summer House
- Google Running About 900,000 Servers
- Ask HN: Could you please evaluate my idea - tinytool.net
- Do Cops Have a Right to Access Your Smartphone? [video]
- Review: Cowboys & Aliens
- Archaeologist May Have Found the First Protractor
- How Face Recognition Can Uncover SSNs
- Google Running 900,000 Servers
- Blizzard Reveals Diablo 3 (Real Money) Auction House
- Chrome Extension Helps Find Noisy Tabs
- Detroit Maker Faire Was Kinda Awesome
- Debt Deal Reached
- What Do I Do About My Ex-Employer Stealing My Free Code?
- Computer Marries Texas Couple
- UK Police Charge Suspected Anonymous Spokesman
- Radio Energy Harvested With Inkjet-Printed Antenna
- Volunteer Towns Sought For Nuclear Waste
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 Vs. iPad 2 Review
- Ubuntu One Hits the Million Users Mark
- Study Compares IQ With Browser Choice
- Windows XP PCs Breed Rootkit Infections
- PayPal Hands Over 1,000 IP Addresses To the FBI
- Hackers Could Open Convicts' Cells In Prisons
- SFPD Arrests Suspect In Airbnb Rental Trashing
- Foxconn To Employ 1 Million Robots
- How and Why Wall Street Programmers Earn Top Salaries
- Nortel Patent Sale Gets DoJ Review
- What's Needed For Freedom In the Cloud?
- 29 Universities Seek High-Speed Networks
- Ask Slashdot: Dealing With the Business Software Alliance?
- Aircraft Made From 3D Printing
- Why Public Email Needs a Police Force
- Researchers Expose Tracking Service That Can't Be Dodged
- Seigniorage Hack Could Resolve Debt Limit Crisis
- NASCAR prayer, autotuned
- Autodesk buys Instructables!
- Art magazine designed for easy re-use as giftwrap
- World Science Fiction Travel Fund
- Dial M for Murdoch
- Age of Fable, a painterly old-school adventure
- Diablo 3 auction house to use real money
- Flowchart shows the complexity of the New Zealands Internet Disconnection copyright law
- Leica gets a splash of color
- Teenager said to be LulzSecs Topiary bailed
- Debt deal reached
- Married lesbian couple rescued 40 teenagers from drowning during Utya shooting
- CUBATV: photos of Cuban televisions and environs
- FBI has lead on D.B. Cooper
- Putting the Internet freedom movement into context: Barefoot into Cyberspace
- Pin-Up Art of Humorama collects racy comics from Dave Berg, Basil Wolverton, and others
- Gweek 011: Why we get fat
- Freedom of Information requests show that UK copyright consultation was a stitch-up; Internet disconnection...
- Stephen Fry debating Ann Widdecombe on the worth of the Catholic Church
- Incubot shiroi voltron + shiroi nekobot USB Japan tsunami relief
- Fire-breathing pony
- Haters Gonna Hate: microscopic edition
- Perma-cookie wars continue: KISSMetrics sneaks cookies back onto your computer even if you turn off every...
- Official London anti-terrorist publication says anarchists should be reported to local police
- French copyright enforcers: Pirates are big spenders on legit content
- Shareholders take Vodafone to account for network shutdown during Egyptian revolution
- Not quite Kickstarted: Robots Love Ice Cream iPad game
- The Practical Pyromaniac Clerihew Contest
- Theatre Bizarre posters
- Assemblage brooches and chokers that mix found objects, junk jewelry and vintage military insigia
- CHP officers to use electronic citation devices to issue tickets, inform you you're a homo
- Jenny McCarthy's reign of terror continues as WA leads nation in unvaccinated children. "Some people...
- Just in case you thought there were any winners in this debt deal: S&P still likely to downgrade US credit...
- Emotional valedictorian apologizes for concluding graduation speech with F-bomb, explains she just farking...
- Noted expert says the best way to avoid being eaten by lions is to #1: get in the car. Jesus Christ
- Man hears own body sounds so loudly it's deafening. "I can hear my eyeballs moving"
- Made for Fark Headline: "Rescuers sue Ohio woman they saved from flaming vehicle"
- Navy to commemorate Tomahawk missile's 2,000 launch with ceremony on destroyer that launched it. Officials...
- Police raid apartment to free hedgehog from woman holding it hostage with cat food, bread, water, little...
- One of Canada's purchaed submarines can't dive very far because of rust damage. Thanks England
- If you believed that Amy Winehouse was going to adopt, I have a bridge covered in drug residue and vomit to...
- Photoshop theme: US Government Officials in their Roles in Middle-Earth
- That stock rebound for today after the debt deal was poorly manufactured
- Survey finds alcohol helps people relax more than spending time with children or partner -- two of the...
- For the debt ceiling deal to become law, a committee must be formed, the moon has to enter the seventh...
- "No, you cannot sunbathe naked on the Marine Corps training facility"
- When promoting the 2012 London Olympics, 'London Calling' by the Clash doesn't usually leap to mind as a...
- If you have a young child drowning in a swimming pool, a Time Warner Cable tech will save his life between...
- Thugs fighting at "Family Unity Day" result in four shot, one dead. If only there were a word for...
- 35 pound cat thinks it is anorexic because it looks fat when it sees itself on television
- Nothing good can happen when you've been drinking Natural Light and vodka and decide to a pay a visit to...
- If you wear masks and are dressed in all black form head to toe, you should expect for something bad to...
- When finding better uses for your municipal tax dollars, do you (C) start free distribution of crack pipes?
- Photoshop this color coordinated culinary
- NASA going green with solar-powered Jupiter probe - Associated Press
- Universal Bioenergy Gearing Up for a Banner Year of Growth - Yahoo Finance
- Sold Out Newport Folk Festival Kicks Off - FOX News
- Anadarko Declares Dividend - msnbc.com
- Egypt's army clashes with protesters in Tahrir - Associated Press
- Factbox: Who serves on FDA drug advisory panels - YAHOO!
- FBI: 'Credible lead' surfaces in D.B. Cooper case - KABC
- Oil Falls on Weak Manufacturing Reports - ABC News
- Judge blocks Kan. law defunding Planned Parenthood - Forbes
- Egypt's army clashes with protesters in Tahrir - YAHOO!
- Kodak adopts plan to protect tax benefits - Yahoo Finance
- Report: NYG give Umenyiora permission for trade - CBS Sports
- Judge blocks Kan. law defunding Planned Parenthood - Associated Press
- Acoustiblok and QuietFiber Layered to Quiet Residential Generator in Maryland Homeowner's Weekend DIY...
- The myth of the irrational Murdoch - Reuters Blogs
- Win family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor - News Shopper
- Gadhafi official urges Filipinos to come to Libya - Associated Press
- Gadhafi official urges Filipino workers to return to Libya, says capital is peaceful - Washington Post
- Google+ to delete private profiles starting yesterday - CNET News
- Iraq civilian deaths in July match highest for 2011 - msnbc.com
- Rhode Island's Central Falls files for bankruptcy - CNBC
- Manufacturing activity barely grew in July, falling to lowest level since just after recession - Washington...
- Norway PM to politicians: Think before you speak - Associated Press
- Will Casey Anthony Return To Orange County? - msnbc.com
- Voters in NY suburb to decide on whether to back $400 million bond issue for new hockey arena - Washington...
- Biden to Capitol Hill to sell Dems on debt deal - AP - msnbc.com
- Construction spending rises 0.2 percent - Forbes
- Skins Add Alexandria Native Tim Hightower - msnbc.com
- Google Search Gets Tablet-Friendly Design - PC Magazine
- Google's Chrome overtakes Firefox in UK - msnbc.com
- Say It Ain't So, SpongeBob! Man In SquarePants Mask Robs Store
- Drunk Dad Sleeps While Boy, 8, Drives: Police
- TV Reporter Shot With BB Gun While Giving Live Report
- Lack Of Cowboy Monks Forces, Forcing Catholic Monastery To Close Ranch
- WATCH: New Study Shows Dolphins Able To Detect Electricity
- Extreme Animal Mating Rituals (GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- WATCH: The Making Of Earth, From 'A Boiling Ball Of Liquid Rock'
- They Don't Play To Win: Lottery Ticket Collectors Eye Keepsakes, Not Cash
- Pole-Dancing Is Latest Fitness Craze For Chinese Men
- WATCH: Poor Kitty Survives Washing Machine Cycle
- PHOTOS: Denver To Host First International Pole Dance Championship
- Heil Kitler! No One Wants Fuzzy Adolf Look-alike
- Agatha Christie Surfing Pioneer
- WATCH: These Might Be The Worst Commercials You'll Ever See
- WATCH: Entire Town On Sale For $799,000
- Pot Clinic Offers Free Weed For Voter Registration
- Should A Woman Face Obscenity Charges For Dangling Fake Testicles From Her Truck Bumper?
- Making Robots Human: Are We Ready For Them?
- WATCH: Buttery Space Shuttle Featured In Ohio State Fair
- WATCH: Severely Injured Elephant Receives Prosthetic Foot
- WATCH: Pregnant Man Loses The Baby Weight
- 'Phenomenally Stupid' Man Has Himself Shot To Fix Broken Heart
- Deadhead Takes Deer Hoof To The Head At Concert
- Betty White, Ewan McGregor, More To Judge New 'Hero Dog Awards' Show
- WATCH: Woman Kicked Out Of Walmart For Shopping In String Bikini
- Fugitive Taunts Police On Facebook To Catch Him, They Do
- Hot Dogs=Cigarettes?
- 'Hillbilly Handfishin' Hopes To Hook People On Fishing With Hands And Feet (VIDEO)
- Man Jailed In Drunken, Hoe-Wielding Ordeal
- 15 Disturbing (And Funny) Examples Of Taxidermy Gone Wrong
- American Voices: Woman Fined For Truck Nutz
- X Games Perused To See If That Kid With The Skateboard From High School Is In It
- Windows Opened On Both Coasts In Effort To Create Transcontinental Cross-Breeze
- Congress Passes First Law In U.S. History That Doesn't Somehow Kill Tens Of Thousands Of Ducks
- [audio] Last Great Party Of Man's Life Results In First Child
- Slideshow: Single Life / Married Life
- Botanist Holding Up Entire Salad Bar
- Area Man Got So Wasted And Abusive Last Night
- Out-Of-Control Conversation Safely Turned Back Onto Self
- Racehorse Unaware It Just Cost Some Kid New Braces
- Statshot: How Are We Deterring Thieves?
- Tim Wakefield Tries To Get Line Drive To Put Him Out Of Misery
- Area Woman Excited To Finally Experience Unbearable Loneliness Of Having Her Own Place
- Magazine: Our Special Completely-Caught-Off-Guard-By-The-Locko ut-Ending Issue
- 2011 MLB Season Dominated By Pitchers, Hitters, Fielders
- Russ Cochran Survives Senior British Open
- Sportsgraphic: Breaking Down The New NFL Labor Agreement
- American Voices: Critics: NBC's 'Playboy Club' Glamorizes Pornography
- [video] Amy Winehouses Grammys Returned By London Pawn Shop Out Of Respect For Deceased
- Fan On The Street: On Cadel Evans Winning The Tour De France
- All Flights Grounded After FAA Officials Suddenly Realize That Man Was Not Meant To Fly
- Nation Wants Some Fucking Football, Doesnt Give Shit About Details Of Collective Bargaining Agreement
- [audio] Taco Bell Employee Somehow Dressed Down By Manager
- Nation's Climatologists Exhibiting Strange Behavior
- Infographic: Cruel Summer
- American Voices: Congressman Resigns Over Unwanted Sexual Incident
- New Documentary Focuses On Life Of Eva Braun's Late Husband
- Al-Qaeda Claims U.S. Mass Transportation Infrastructure Must Drastically Improve Before Any Terrorist Attacks
- [audio] Abandoned Mall Retains Eerie Vestiges Of Fun Shopping Atmosphere
- How to Get Rid of Drain Flies [DIY]
- "Extreme" Eats You Should Avoid at Chain Restaurants [Food]
- Calorific Is a Quick, Two-Click Calorie Counter [Downloads]
- How to Build a Computer from Scratch, Lesson 1: Hardware Basics [Lifehacker Night School]
- Cover Underdesk Cords With a Beaded Panel [Cable Management]
- To Quickly Rename Multiple Files in Windows, Just Hit Tab or F2 [Video]
- Diglo is an Anonymous and Free File-Sharing Social Network [Webapps]
- How to Get Started with Gmail [Video]
- Chameleon Window Manager Snaps Windows, Minimizes Them to Tray with Extra Buttons in the Windows Title Bar...
- Grass-Fed Beef May Be a Source of Beneficial Omega-3 Fats [Health]
- Boxify.me Offers Free, No Sign-Up File Sharing for Groups [Webapps]
- Decompose Automatically Extracts Foreground Objects from Photos for Editing [Downloads]
- Pixable Filters Photos and Videos Shared by Facebook Friends [Facebook]
- Once a Month Cooking Trades One Day's Labor for a Month of Homemade Food [Cooking]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Add NFC Payments to iPhone 4 [DIY]
- Use Wood Pellets for Inexpensive Biodegradable Cat Litter [Clever Uses]
- Coffee Ice Cubes Prevent Iced Coffee Dilution [Drinks]
- Five Best Ebook Readers [Hive Five]
- Forecast App Broadcasts Future Plans to Foursquare Friends [Downloads]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Use Your Pants Zipper To Strike a Match [Video]
- Overcome Bias By Outsourcing Your Decisions [Brain Hacks]
- 5 More Secret Features in OS X Lion [Mac OS X Tip]
- Create a Cheap and Spacious Desk with a Wooden Pallet [Weekend Project]
- Papercrop Rebuilds PDFs to Play Nice With Cellphones and Kindles [Downloads]
- Use "The Third Word Rule" to Skim Text at Warp Speed [Productivity]
- Top 10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Gear (Without Spending Extra Money) [Video]
- Simplenote-Syncing Extensions Mark Up the Web [Downloads]
- The Green Leaves Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Stanford is offering a free online version of their Intro to AI course for its Fall 2011 semester
- Erasure vs reification ... in Java, .NET, Scala, Gosu, Kotlin...
- BDD & the Holy Grail of User Story Testability & Traceability
- 5 Ways to Boost MySQL Scalability
- C++ or Java, which is faster for high frequency trading?
- Feature Branches are Not Evil. In fact, they Rock.
- OSCON Java Makes a Difference
- Android Code for Blue Tooth Enabling
- Learning the Agile Vocabulary
- Getting Android Device Current Date and Time
- Android AlertDialog Example
- Emacs Violating the GPL since 2009?
- HTML5: The New Frontier
- downloading java 7 for the mac and a ubuntu linux vm
- Dear Clients, The Web Has Changed. Its Time To Use CSS3 and HTML5 Now.
- Hadoop - What is MapReduce?
- DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.0 RELEASE
- 8 Simple Steps To Follow After Installing Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Jease 2.3 released - The Content Management System for Java Supporters
- Top 20 Highly Useful Google APIs For Developers And Designers
- My love for Expressive Programming Languages
- ASP.NET Internals : Clearing ASP.NET Session Variables a in-depth look
- OSGi Using Maven with Equinox
- Appropriate Uses For SQLite
- Useful CSS Generators And Tools To Help The Common Designer
- How to Encrypt and Decrypt String in C#.NET
- The new draw of open source: innovation
- Java 7 is here!
- Seriously, Just Make a JSFiddle
- Google Buys IBM Patents
- Stormtrooper Necklace
- Fashion It So
- 200+ Killer Comic Con Costumes
- Teaching a Baby to Laugh
- String Theory
- The Poop on Dog Breeding
- 8 Endangered Plant Species
- The Science of Slogans
- The World's Highest Tennis Court
- Newly Discovered Nebula Looks Like A Crunch Berry
- Hello Kitty And Street Fighter Team Up
- Ghostly Visible Car Goes Up For Auction
- Wii-mote Controlled Fire Breathing Pony
- Make Your Own Ron Swanson Paper Doll
- Deleted Scene From Lost Explains More Than The Show Finale
- 14 Cool Eco-Friendly Home Crafts
- The Best of The Chemistry Cat Meme
- The Hunchcat of Notre Dam
- Awesome Russian Yearbook Photos
- An Adorable Little Assassin
- Roseart v. Crayola: the Sun Test
- USB Locket
- First 24/7 Solar Plant
- Optimus Prime Watermelon
- Animals Face to Face
- Chill Pills Ice Tray
- Personified: A Photo Series on People and Possessions
- Wrap Magazine Converts to Wrapping Paper When You're Done With It
- Lawsuits in the Mobile Business
- Artwork of The (Photoshop) Masters
- The Truth Behind Engineer-Speak
- Hotel Starts "Snore Patrol"
- Largest Plant Protein Interaction Map
- Vitruvian Man Airigami
- The Tree of Life
- TidBITS Macs & Mac OS X: Our Favorite Hidden Features in Mac OS X Lion
- Avoiding common HTML5 mistakes | HTML5 Doctor
- Contrast Rebellion - to hell with low-contrast fonts!
- Columnal | A responsive CSS grid system helping desktop and mobile browsers play nicely together.
- Rands In Repose: The One Rule
- What tiny thing in Lion makes you smile or has caught you off guard? - Apple - Stack Exchange
- Gevent, Long-Polling & You
- Mobile Emulators and Simulators - The ultimate guide to mobile developers | Mobile Web Programming
- Who invented the high five? - ESPN
- Untitled (http://kevinburke.bitbucket.org/markdow ncss)
- Backends in Rails 3.1 - Adventures with Ruby
- My Standing Desk Experiment
- Another Airbnb Victim Tells His Story: There Were Meth Pipes Everywhere | TechCrunch
- Adobe Edge Preview | animation tool, html5 - Adobe Labs
- Home - UnQL Specification - Confluence
- Samuel Sutch Google+
- Farewell Flash? Adobe Launches HTML5 Web Animations Tool "Adobe Edge"
- Worddit Document
- Free Image Slider. jQuery Slider Slideshow
- Foxconn to replace workers with 1 million robots in 3 years
- nvALT 2.0 - Notational Velocity Fork
- How and Why Wall Street Programmers Earn Top Salaries - Slashdot
- Colby Rabideau
- Forty Fords | Arts | National Post
- paperplanes. Web Operations 101 For Developers
- Frank Chimeros Blog
- Cool Tools: Writing Tools
- Dont Fear the Internet
- administration.berkeley.edu/commguide/50 _tipsPoynter.pdf
- Everything about Redis 2.4
- Lindsay Lohan's New Job: Getting Teased by a Puppet [Video]
- Dead Bus Driver Goes Unnoticed for Five Hours [Sad Things]
- All Hail the 'Sugar-Coated Satan Sandwich' Debt Deal [Video]
- Americans Demand Everyone Always Carry Guns Everywhere [Guns]
- Amy Winehouse Was Adopting a 10-Year-Old When She Died [Gossip Roundup]
- Cowboys and Aliens Shamefully Defeated by Small Blue People [Box Office]
- Which Infertile Actress Is Sick of People Wanting Her to Be Pregnant? [Blind Items]
- Here Is the Face and Wraparound Sunglasses of a LulzSec Mastermind [Hackers]
- Exec Loses $3 Million Job for Calling CEO a 'F-ing Asshole' [Corporate America]
- Naked People Descend on Wall Street [Video]
- Newt Gingrich Brags About His Twitter Followers [Quoted]
- Drink More Wine, Get Less Sunburned [Health]
- Norway Shooter's 'Classic Aryan Face' Came from Plastic Surgery [Utoya]
- Foxconn's Worker Suicide Solution: Bring In More Robots [China]
- Even Ronn [sic] Torossian Won't Represent Muammar Qaddafi [Public Relations]
- Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Regret Being Assholes [Fameballs]
- New York Gets Al Jazeera English Today [Briefly]
- No Planned 9/11 Anniversary Specials, Says JetBlue [Travel]
- Cop Saves Shrooming Man From Drowning [Drugs]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Photos]
- Debt Ceiling Deal Reached, America #1 Again [Politics]
- Kings of Leon Frontman Isn't As Think As You Drunk He Is [Video]
- It's Nude Bathers Vs. Uniformed Officers On San Diego Beaches [Nudists]
- Get Toned and Fit With New Hugo Chavez Workout [Video]
- Get Toned and Fit With New Hugo Chavez Exercise Video [Video]
- Congress Poised to Allow Global Economy to Continue [Politics]
- Deadly-DUI Guy Gets Off Easy Thanks to Missing Detail [Briefly]
- Teens Guilty of Painting Clothes on Sexxxy Ad Ladies [Religion]
- Norway Shooter's Twitter Account Hacked [Utoya]
- Man Fishing Finds 'Brick of Unknown Substance' Floating in Ocean, Snorts It, Dies [Drugs]
|Pleasing Few, Debt Deal to Go to Vote|
|Wisconsin GOP Candidate: Public Schools Are...|
|Startup America: The First 180 Days|
|The Fine Print on the Debt Deal|
|Obama Pitches It to Libs|
|Poll: Romney Maintains Slim Lead Over GOP Field|
|President Obama's message on the debt agreement|
wall street j.
|Court Throws Out Criminal Convictions in...|
|Debt Deal Winners & Losers|
|The Top 51 Degrees for Getting a Job and Making...|
|Mobility in the U.S. is Down. Whats More of a...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|News Corp. and Closed News Platforms|
|The Best Undergraduate B-Schools of 2011|
|Brains And Bots Deep Inside Yahoo's CORE Grab A...|
|Israeli Defense Minister Says Syria's Assad Is...|
|Ron Paul opines on the debt limit bill, saying...|
|German Tourists Try To Get Over|
|Did video really kill the radio star?|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All Special':...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|When Is It Too Soon To Make Fun of a Tragedy?|
|I Am Root Beer, Comedy Short About a Man Who...|
|10 Reasons Why Bear Week Would Be Better Than...|
|Brits book exotic holidays to keep up with pals|
|MLB Stadium Tour American League|
|Dating: Deep Dish Armpits|
|T.R. Knight Returns To Grey's Anatomy Television|
|Backyard Waterslide Fail|
|"Spectacular" Double Meteor Shower...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Jon Huntsman: The GOPs Anti-Denialist Candidate?|
|Secrets of the Navy SEALs|
|Batman Belt Build|
|Little Engine That Could|
|The Ultimate Stock Market Quiz|
|Introducing #SciAmBlogs bloggers: Charles Q. Choi|
|3D printing: A quick guide to the printable world|
|How-To: Scratchbuilt Hoth Laser Turret|
|Quiz: Name the Original MTV VJs|
|In the quantum world, you only need to have...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|2012 Suzuki Swift Visuals|
|NASA satellite tracks severity of African drought|
|Largest Fungus In The World Found Under Tree in...|
|What Do They Put In These Drinks???|
|Maker Faire pony has Wiimote-controlled...|
|Reclaimed Timber Desk Caddy|
|MuteTab Lets You Know Which Chrome Tab Is...|
|Nokia Revamps Product Naming Guidelines|
|5 Fun LED Lighting Facts|
|Perry the Platy-BUS ~ amazing making of video...|
|Ironed into clothes, nano-porous fabric tags...|
|Birth Control To Be Covered By Health Insurance...|
|'Pxl Pushr' blends Kinect and iPad play to...|
|University Of Southern Mississippi Hooks Up...|
|Ragnarok Online Goes Offline for the iPhone...|
|BodyVib Vibrating Dumbbells|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Connected Employees Respond To Customers In...|
|Mark Lamster: Cacophony|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: August 2011|
|Designspotter @ BMW Guggenheim Lab New York|
|Judging a (Mac)Book by its Cover|
|5 Albums to Stream for Free This Week: Wu-Tang...|
|Ladies In Red: Osakas Street Statues Dressed To...|
|The Golden Box / K2Ld Architects|
|Before CGI, this is How Flight was Achieved|
|The Bestselling Colors in the Book World|
|Mario Kart Wii Experience|
|How To Maintain Healthy Habits When Traveling|
|Anything You Want Book Review|
|July resolution wrap up and introduction of...|
|Connecticut Dining | Hospital Food: Defying a...|
|When Willpower is Trumped by Bad Habits|
|Cooking With Summer Tomatoes|
|The Best Supplements For Your Skin|
|Tucker's Point Hotel & Spa, Bermuda|
|Heidi Klum's Glamour Magazine Cover Interview...|
|Marie-Lise Lachapelle gives Mother Nature a run...|
|Social Media, Gender, and Revolution|
|Dare to Be Different|
|Lady Gaga: The World Needs To Be "Kinder...|
|7 Ways to Achieve the Impossible|
the big picture
|Horn of Africa: on the brink of a humanitarian...|
|Asia A Week in Pictures 31 July 2011|
|Photos of the Day: July 29|
|Monday, 01 Aug 2011|
|Visceral Hardships Rendered in Imagery|
|LORENZO/LOFOTO - Wedding with ... gLove|
|TSOMM * : Hamish Smyth|
|Comic for August 1, 2011|