- DAE feel like they're about to die when they see this?
- Collector's Edition: Skyrim vs Witcher 2 vs... Dead Island!??!!?
- Left4Dead safehouses are popping up all over Brooklyn (xpost from reddit.com)
- Do you feel uncomfortable complaining about something as a customer, even though you know you're right,...
- Gengar, you dick!
- TIL that 'U' used to be 'V' and 'V' used to be 'U'. This explains "Double-U" being made of...
- TIL there is a website where you can listen to thousands of episodes of classic radio dramas for free
- Didn't know if it was more suitable for r/WTF or r/funny, I just can't describe it.
- The Republican party just cost the US more money than they could possibly have saved via debt reduction. By...
- So my boss went to Detroit Saturday, she woke up to this...
- What is the weirdest/craziest thing you've seen a customer do?
- Wait, so Congress effectively did nothing the last couple months and now they get a MONTH OFF?
- My Wall-Mounted Picture Frame Media Server called "WALLY"
- Hey reddit, what's the best dare you've asked a friend that they have gone through with?
- He totally deserves it
- Photo taken after hurricane Ike
- Scumbag Guard
- How to reddit:
- Fuck you Ubisoft.
- I'm struggling with class.
- I'm at a restaurant when all of a sudden...
- Raphael by Andrew Domachowski
- Now this guys got skills
- What is the best time to post a link to reddit to ensure maximum up votes?
- Should immigrants be obligated to learn the "official" language of their new country?
- IAmA 31 year old guy born without arms or legs, AMA
- Men of reddit, how hard is it to control a boner?
- Anonymous has just taken down the Syrian Ministry of Defense site and changed the message. Check it out fast!
- Fight Club
- Apple Launches Low-End iMac for Schools
- Acceleration of a Fungus Spore
- Backyard Theater-in-a-Box Is a Pricey Delight
- Electric Airplane Has 4 Seats, Two Fuselages, One Big Motor
- Wilfred's Weirdo Boy-Meets-Dog Story Will Leave You Begging for More
- Aug. 8, 1876: Run This Off on the Mimeo
- 10 Award-Winning Scientific Simulation Videos
- Did a New Taliban Weapon Kill a Chopper Full of Navy SEALs?
- When Making Apes Into Movie Stars, It's All in the Eyes
- test headline from autopia
- Lost Star Dominic Monaghan Calls Online TV Viewing 'Inevitable'
- 6 Mysteries of Jupiter NASA's New Spacecraft May Solve
- Sprint Conquers Low-End Phones With Fast, Cheap Android Device
- Build an LED Display Board That Tweets
- Controversial Paper Company Relocates Sumatran Tiger
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Photon 4G, Droid X Problems, and a Tiny New Camera Lens
- Sneak Peek: Anne Hathaway in Dark Knight Rises Gear
- Mosasaurs - Masters of the Bronx Cheer
- Vibrating Glove Boosts Fingertip's Sense of Touch
- Can Darpa Fix the Cyber Security 'Problem From Hell?'
- Cosmos to Get a Sequel Hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Resistant Salmonella: Deadly Yet Somehow Not Illegal
- Lest We Forget: The Noble Nintendo DS Lite
- It's Hip to Be Square
- When It Comes to Cars, Korea Is the New Japan
- Alt Text: 9 Cartoons Destined for a Hollywood Rehash
- Exclusive Flashback: Psychedelic Animation of Ken Kesey's First Magic Trip on LSD
- Designer Tablet Sports Trendy Looks, Last Year's Software
- Human Cells a Chimera of Ancient Life
- DIY Spy Drone Sniffs Wi-Fi, Intercepts Phone Calls
- Heavy metal -- in and around the lakes
- Facebook 'Spam King' Sanford Wallace Has Google+, Seems Like Kind of a Nice Guy
- Privacy and Technology: WTF Happened to Your Constitutional Rights?
- Comcast Rolls Out $10 Internet Access for Low-Income Families
- FBI's Child ID app helps iPhone users find their missing children
- Sea Life In The Bottle [PIC]
- Chomsky: Public Education Under Massive Corporate Assault What's Next?
- If Popular Superheroes Were Angry Birds Characters (Pic)
- How the U.S. Credit Downgrade Could Hurt You
- Mass Effect 3 May Have Multiplayer Mode
- A Gallery of Amazing Video Game Art
- Homage to Harold Pinter
- Top 12 Flying Car Experiments
- 98-year-old woman earns judo's highest degree black belt - Now everyone bow
- BMW reveals its new electric future
- Chiefs should be better, but record may not show it
- Mark Zuckerberg's sister quits Facebook to start own web empire
- Taylor Swift Wins Big at Teen Choice Awards 2011
- Short And Tweet: The Top 7 Tweets Of The Week
- Your Smartphone: A New Frontier For Hackers
- Family Of Real Pizza Delivery Bomber Upset Over 30 Minutes Or Less, The Real Story
- One month with Google+: why this social network has legs
- Outkast's Big Boi Bonds Out After Drug Arrest
- 7 Cannabis Studies That Will Change Everything
- Kids and Hackers, Oh My! DefCon Adds Kids Track
- Utah woman sues over 'No bra Thursday'
- Fox News Blames The Left For New Half Black Half Hispanic Spider-Man
- Still Breast Feeding at 13...Wait...?
- 15 Best Android Games
- U.S. Swimmer Nyad Prepares to Swim Florida Straits - 1st without shark cage
- AIG Sues BOfA For $10 Billion Over Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Slouching Toward A Double-Dip, For No Good Reason
- S&P Downgrades Fannie And Freddie
- Mitt Romney: Obama Is 'Out Of His Depth,' The Nation's Security Is At Risk
- 3 Arab Counties Pull Ambassadors From Syria After Bloody Crackdown
- WHAT DO THESE MEN HAVE IN COMMON?
- China Vows Crackdown On Sex-Selective Abortions
- DOW DROP: Stocks Plunge In First Moments of Trading
- Inside A Scandal: Teacher Cheating Spreads Across The Country
- Newsweek's Controversial Michele Bachmann Cover
- MANIC MONDAY
- S&P: Decision Not 'Catastrophic' For U.S. Credit-Worthiness
- Barney Frank Weighs In On Cause Of U.S. Credit Downgrade
- Museum Placates Conservatives To Get Bill Passed In Congress
- Syrian Ministry Of Defense Hacked By 'Anonymous'
- THE REAL PROBLEM
- Obama Administration Announces No Child Left Behind Waivers For Schools
- Malaysian Landslide Kills 7
- Mark Hatfield, Longest Serving Senator In Oregon's History, Passes Away
- New Zealander Sucked Into Plane Engine, Killed
- Asian Markets Slip On U.S. Credit Downgrade
- G-7 Mobilizes In Wake Of U.S. Downgrade
- 4 Family Members Dead In Alleged Maryland Murder-Suicide
- Geithner Slams Standard & Poor's For 'Terrible Decision'
- Family, Friends Remember Afghanistan Helicopter Crash Victims
- Man Dies At New York Triathlon
- Workers Put Verizon On Hold, Say They're Defending Middle Class
- Family Argument Allegedly Leaves 8 Dead, Including Child
- Arianna On CNN: The Debt Deal 'Is Not Working'
- Wisconsin Recall Races Heat Up
- Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness.
- Way across the maps and seas
- Black and White and Hebrew All Over
- Violence by black flash mobs in American cities
- He calls it simply "the project".
- Remember Me? Child survivors of the Holocaust
- Round Barns and Covered Bridges
- flash rob mentality
- Nancy Wake (1912 - 2011)
- We're no strangers to love...
- The Way of the Wagon
- You Go, 61-year-old Girl!
- HABS, HAER, HALS, CRGIS, NRHP and NHL. Together at last.
- He kicked ass as "Special Vocal Effects"
- Rape Reporting During War
- Management consulting isn't a science, it's a party trick.
- Love yourself. Love the planet.
- Jugend Magazine Archives
- Jock Culture
- Avengers Dissemble!
- "We'd turn to Kickstarter: The people's N.E.A.!"
- Weird Soda Review
- Dizzy yet?
- Welcome to Oakland
- Still Down And Out
- Kim Deitch: My Life in Records
- The lack marriage of prospects for Black women and a different way of looking at the problem
- Neu! '75
- 30 Mosques. 30 States. 30 Days.
- How Rating Firms Calls Fueled Subprime Mess
- Leap of Faith
- Why I Stole a Televangelists Safe
- Woody Allen: Rabbit Running
- Travels with Toni
- Not So Fast
- The Longform.org Guide to Siblings
- Interview: Gloria Steinem
- Sly Stones Higher Power
- Interview: Jerry Lewis
- Meet the Original JWoww and Snooki, Would-Be Stars of Bridge & Tunnel
- The Motorcycle Gangs
- The Saving of Ground Zero
- Interview: Bronson Pinchot
- Beyond Angry Birds
- Inside Pfizers Palace Coup
- Dispatch From Angola: Faith-Based Slavery in a Louisiana Prison
- The Gentle People
- Danny Meyer Is on a Roll
- All Over the Map
- Nyad 'swimming strongly' in cross-Straits attempt - CBS News
- Romney hits Obama on economy, S&P downgrade - msnbc.com
- Pentagon: Crash Tragic, but Not a Trend - ABC News
- Fresh rioting trouble hits capital - Belfast Telegraph
- Bank of America Weighs 'Potential Responses' to Counter Fannie Mae Demands - Bloomberg
- S&P is a bad joke - Washington Post (blog)
- Remaining countries with AAA credit ratings - msnbc.com
- Apple unveils $999 iMac for colleges - Computerworld
- Teen Choice Awards 2011: HP pips Twilight - NDTV.com
- Potent mix of cuts, unemployment could fuel more UK riots - Montreal Gazette
- S&P Lowers Fannie, Freddie Citing Reliance on Government - BusinessWeek
- DefCon: Kiddie hackers steal the limelight - The Guardian (blog)
- Bond yields keep falling - Globe and Mail (blog)
- Helicopter likely shot down by Taliban rocket - ABC Online
- S&P cuts Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae after US downgrade - IBNLive.com
- The downgrade and the aftershocks - Baltimore Sun
- Keeping the sharks at bay during record swim attempt - Toronto Star
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Relationship on the Rocks? - People Magazine
- Apple offers a $999 iMac, just for educational institutions - Washington Post (blog)
- Chopper likely shot down by Afghan Taliban rocket, NATO says - Globe and Mail
- Obama to speak on economy as country grapples with downgrade of credit rating - Washington Post
- S amp P cuts Freddie Mac Fannie Mae after US downgrade - Moneycontrol.com
- US stocks plunge on downgrade - Inquirer.net
- S&P lowers ratings of agencies linked to US debt - NDTV.com
- Stocks continue falling as markets absorb US downgrade - Los Angeles Times
- Will Republicans Get Obama Re-Elected? - Huffington Post (blog)
- London riots said fueled by Blackberry (Really?) - CBS News
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes goes box office bananas in first weekend - The Guardian (blog)
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Ratings Cut by S&P Amid Reliance on U.S. Backing - Bloomberg
- Tablets: Non-iPad Camp Growing Faster Than Expected? - Barron's (blog)
- Accused Pakistan Taliban backer denied bail
- Know What Else Obama Inherited From Bush? A "AAA Rating"!
- Extremely hilarious video!!! "E-Trade Baby Loses Everything"
- AIG sues BofA for $10 billion, alleging 'massive fraud'
- Spring Lake teens accused of beating, robbing 75-year-old woman :: WRAL.com
- AIG sues BofA for $10 billion alleging 'massive fraud'
- Iraqi asylum seekers fret over U.S. withdrawal
- Teen Choice Awards winners
- Mexico acknowledges US intel agents, won't discuss
- Hate Crime Killing Caught on Video: Shocking moment racist teenagers run over and kill Black man in...
- Remaining countries with AAA credit ratings
- A Record Year for Digital Music
- Heinz Field Transforms Into Gotham Stadium For Filming Of The Dark Knight Rises « CBS Pittsburgh
- Predator Drone Seen Hovering over Standard & Poor’s Headquarters « Borowitz Report
- Political Animal - A timeline of events
- AIG to Sue Bank of America Over Mortgages - WSJ.com
- Dollar to Be 'Discarded' by World: China Rating Agency
- The Associated Press: S&P executive: 1 in 3 chance of future downgrade
- Santorum Pulls a Bachmann: Compares Marriage Equality To Slavery, Confuses Stephen Douglas And Frederick...
- DEA Agents Raid Wrong Home In Garfield « CBS Pittsburgh
- Wall Street Tumbles, Traders Race to Safety
- Bolton unsatisfied with Republican field, lays out why he 'may run for president'
- Syrian defense minister loses job
- Verizon Labor Strike: Defense Of Middle Class Jobs, Workers Claim
- Why S. & P.'s Ratings Are Substandard and Porous - NYTimes.com
- Michele Bachmann's Radical Reading List | TPMDC
- France, Britain AAA-ratings under scrutiny after U.S. cut
- KABOOM - Full Text Of S&P U.S. AAA Downgrade
- New Low: 17% Say U.S. Government Has Consent of the Governed
- The man who caught S&P's $2 trillion error but that didn't stop the downgrade - Yahoo! News
- Ex-Officer Is Sentenced in East Village Rape Case
- The Golden Years, Polished With a Nip and a Tuck
- Dog Helps Rape Victim, 15, Testify
- Judge Keeps Ukraine Opposition Leader Jailed for Contempt
- Saudi Arabia Ramps Up Pressure on Syria
- The Lede: Latest Updates on the Market Upheaval
- The Lede: Wall Street Starts an Anxious Monday
- Books of The Times: One Mans Gluddle-Luddle Is Anothers Squoosh Squoosh
- 170 Arrested in London After 2 Nights of Riots
- Wheels: A Lincoln Limousine With Papal Provenance Heads to Pebble Beach
- European Central Bank Intervention Buoys Markets
- Havana Journal: Where Cubans Can Meet the Beatles at Last
- Huntsman Runs on a Path His Father Cleared
- In Sentencing, Just What Did the Judge Say: 3 Years, or 2?
- Mark O. Hatfield, Republican Champion of Liberal Causes, Dies at 89
- Sharp Rift in a Strike at Verizon
- A.I.G. to Sue Bank of America Over Mortgage Bonds
- Ad Money Reliably Goes to Television
- Overriding a Key Education Law
- The Caucus: Voters Want a Change Politicians Can't Deliver
- Waiting Hours to See the McQueen Exhibit, in a Line Not Unlike a Runway
- On Par: Carrying the Clubs, and Using Them
- Atlanta School Year Begins Amid a Testing Scandal
- Chinas Premier Seeks Reforms and Relevance
- Congressional Memo: S.&P. Downgrade Is Seen as Adding Urgency to Debt-Cutting Panel
- Attack on Helicopter in Afghanistan Adds to Signs of an Unstable Region
- Across Globe, Traders Brace for a Downturn
- The Marketing of Moore Is a Team Challenge
- On Idyllic Cape Cod, Growing Drug Problem Fuels a Rise in Property Crimes
- Death During Swim Renews Questions About Events Safety
- Installing gems
- On Twitter Acquiring Bagcheck...
- Entrepreneur crowdsources decision to go to Harvard Business School or not
- Twitter acquires Bagcheck
- Philips LED bulb Tear-down
- How have Europeans grown so tall?
- HTC Developer site goes live: OpenSense SDK and kernel source offered
- NodeUp - A Node.js Podcast w/ isaacs, felixge, and hij1nx
- OPL - a viral copyleft style patent license
- Mojocast #2 - More cloudy goodness from Perl's Mojolicious Web Framework
- Failing Fast Is Not Fun, Satisfying or Pleasant
- Google+ cooking school
- Show HN: I won the Yahoo Open Hack Day. And this is what I have build
- Politicians and Pundits Make Some Noise About Patent Reform
- Auto-BAHN App still sends Messages when Cellular and the Internet Fails
- What is a metaclass in python?
- html5media.js enables HTML5 video and audio tags in all major browsers
- Is Microsoft trying to get rid of partners through Office 365?
- What Happens When a Reasonable Developer Runs Into Aggressive Trademark Lawyers
- Btrfs will not be the default in Fedora 16
- The Real 3D Mandelbrot Set
- The Fine Line Between Fear and Courage
- 10 immutable laws of mistakes
- Rethinking CSS Grids
- Gparted: core features lost due to parted's "improvements" in v3.0
- How swype works? (Basic Python Implementation)
- Symptoms Of The Norwegian Startup Ecosystem
- Mechanical turks, AI now grading student essays
- PVS-Studio vs Clang
- Bletchley Park Finds a Saviour In Google
- Drought-Stricken Texas Town Taps Urine For Water
- Building a Better 'Anonymous?'
- Are Google's Best Days Behind It?
- Intel Details New Ultrabook Reference Designs
- S&P's $2 Trillion Math Mistake
- Power Companies Brace For Solar Storms
- Guide To Building a Cable That Improves iOS Exploits
- Build Your Own Camera, Launch It Like a Grenade
- Lightning Strike KOs Amazon, Microsoft EuroClouds
- PlayStation 3 Controller On Android Devices
- 8 Ways To Circumvent the PROTECT-IP Act
- KDE Frameworks 5.0 In Development
- Facebook: We Have Proof Ceglia's Contract Is Fake
- Making Microelectronics Out of Nanodiamond
- 45,000 Verizon Workers On Strike Over New Contract
- Anti-Matter Belt Discovered Around Earth
- Computers Could Grade Essay Tests Better Than Profs
- Ask Slashdot: Self-Hosted Gmail Alternatives?
- HP Drops Price Again For Its WebOS-Based iPad Challenger
- KDE Plans To Support Wayland In 2012
- DARPA Commits To Funding Useful Hacking Projects
- Comcast Launching $9.95 Low Income Broadband Plan
- SETI Finds Funds For the Allen Telescope Array (For Now)
- Breaking the Codes In Oslo Terrorist's Manifesto
- L.A. Artist Contemplates Future Traffic Flow, With Hot Wheels
- ISPs Will Now Be Copyright Cops
- Army Gives Robo Jeeps a Go
- Black Hat Talk Demonstrates New Document Exploits
- What is a Jitney?
- A game of 20 Questions between a hungry Somalian child and an affluent North American, where its clear the...
- The End, a game of death, belief and science
- Secrets of the best twitter fakers
- DSLR controller app for Android
- Mainstream shoppers largely unaware of games not called The Sims
- Mainstream America largely unaware of games not called The Sims
- Dinosaur art
- Chaos grips London
- If you change the box to make it more appealing, whats inside the box will change too
- Syrian ministry hacked
- For the Win, fan podcast edition
- Shark found dead in woods
- CC-licensed zombie Shakespeare story to short video competition
- HOWTO E-Z realistic corpse from a cheap plastic skeleton
- Interview: Yoko Ono
- They call me Cha Cha
- Alan Turings hand-drawn Monopoly Board
- AntiSec leaks 10GB of law enforcement data
- The most beautiful female goat in the world
- Who is the man living in Fukushima evacuation zone?
- Blizzard surprised at fan rage over Diablo III online requirement
- Blizzard suprised at fan rage over Diablo III online requirement
- Piers listened to voicemails
- Outside Lands 2011 limerick contest: The Winnahs!
- Sponsor shout out: Watchismo
- Friday Freak-Out: Booker T and the MGs Green Onions (1967)
- HTTPS Everywhere goes 1.0: make your browser support to secure connections when theyre available
- 3 things you need to know about biofuels
- Many US ISPs in epidemic of covert search-hijacking of their customers
- "What manhole?"
- Robber in a ski mask outside an Applebees gets a surprise when the guy he's trying to rob has a concealed...
- FARK ready headline "Pittsburgh zoo still waiting for elephant semen"
- S&P downgrades US Treasury securities for the first time ever. Market panics. Investors flee risk and move...
- S&P cuts rating on US-backed Israeli debt. In other news, there is US-backed Israeli debt
- If Ukraine's "dense, white, chewy treat" of pork fat doesn't sound horrifying enough on it's own,...
- If you're fleeing store security after shoplifting, it's always wise not to jump into rain-swollen creeks,...
- World War II secret agent White Mouse has died. Grandma, what did you do in the war? "I killed a lot...
- Pranksters taking advantage of new technology have police tied up at hoax stand off. Wait, what the hell is...
- You know a plumber isn't very reliable if it takes him 160 years to fix a leak
- Peak ice cream is here
- Old and busted: competitive hotdog eating. The new hotness: competitive facial hair growing
- Attorney-Client privilege and the knowledge that could solve a murder case. Lawyer Jay Hebert recounts the...
- One step closer to RFID tags being installed at birth
- July 27: Tea Party leaders: "If default hurts the Tea Party, so be it." Tea Party today: It's all...
- Boston's big crackdown on scofflaw bicyclists has yet to yield a single ticket
- Old: Stealing air conditioners for scrap copper. New: cutting into active gas lines for scrap copper. Guess...
- The rate at which our National Parks kill people has gone down this year...so far
- 60 venomous snakes seized from a North Carolina home which raises the question: When is enough enough?
- USA Today editorial: "Republicans and Democrats act like two men fighting desperately for control of a...
- There is a perfectly good explanation for the Navy warship bumping in to everything in the harbor
- Let's all laugh at those ignorant 20th century doctors who thought you could get cancer from smoking in the...
- Psychologists claim that incivility are work is a growing problem. But what the fark do they know? Even...
- So, anyone planning to buy cheap dirt cheap stocks at some point this morning?
- Congressman subpoenas NLRB documents in Boeing case - msnbc.com
- Report: RIM to launch first QNX Blackberry in the first quarter - CNET News
- HPD: Son returning from hospital with cancer-stricken dad killed by carjackers - KHOU
- Starz teams with BBC Worldwide Productions - YAHOO!
- Lions rookie RB Leshoure out for season - Forbes
- Gregg Allman cancels tour for medical reasons - Associated Press
- 2nd participant of NYC triathlon dies - Forbes
- AIG sues Bank of America for $10B over mortgages - AOL News
- Torchmark Reiterated at Neutral - Yahoo Finance
- Athletes rip Tiger's former caddie - USA Today
- India coast guard cleaning oil spill off Mumbai - AP - msnbc.com
- Sector Snap: Oil and oil service cos. fall - Yahoo Finance
- Eagles WR Jackson ends holdout, reports to camp - San Francisco Gate
- Family, friends remember fallen fighters as heroes - AP - msnbc.com
- Ex-NY officer, acquitted of rape, gets jail - Associated Press
- Emirates says EU emissions rules could cost it $1B - Forbes
- Europe Launches Major Bond Buying to Avert Crisis - CNBC
- Syria Deaths Spur Growing Condemnation - Bloomberg
- Was this the revenge of the caddie? - ESPN.com
- US set to announce $100M in Somalia famine funding - AP - msnbc.com
- S&P cuts ratings of U.S. depository, clearing houses - YAHOO!
- Syria isolated amid intensifying violence - CBS News
- Westen's Indictment - prospect
- What to know about the Bears' O-line - ESPN.com
- Flingo: Ashwin Navin Talks Smart TV And Why Google, Apple Missed So Far - Forbes (blog)
- Residents of SC town think pets being poisoned - AP - msnbc.com
- Blasts, gunfire as Syria intensifies crackdown - Philadelphia Daily News
- Stocks tumble after S&P downgrade of US - Yahoo Finance
- A month with Google+: Why this social network has legs - CNN
- Sean Kingston makes first public appearance since jet-ski accident at Teen Choice Awards - New York Daily News
- Et Voila! French Baguettes From A Vending Machine
- Armageddon's Coming (Supposedly), And These Doomsday Shelter Makers Have A $300,000 Protection Plan
- Men Skin 16-Foot Roadkill Python
- 61-Year-Old Woman Begins Swim From Cuba To Florida
- The Force Draws 'Star Wars' Fans To Yoda Statue
- Police Discover Decomposing Shark In New Hampshire Forest
- PHOTOS: Close Encounters With UFOs Inspire Bizarre Art
- WATCH: Grow Your Own Bike
- The Real Vampires: How Bats Hunt For Blood
- Optometrist Develops Diamond Encrusted, Gold Plated Contact Lenses
- Army Charged Wounded Vet For Medal
- Watch This Artist's Unusual Talent
- Texas Town To Recycle Urine
- Wild Donkeys To Be Taken From Hawaii To California
- Invisible Sharks?!
- Sushi Sauce Contained Semen, Woman's Lawsuit Claims
- WATCH: A Sarcasm Font At Last?!
- Yes, There Is An Energy Drink Called 'Pussy'
- Pirate Attempts Walgreens Plunder ... Again
- Pigs Swarm Woman's Car
- Blue Tit Gobbled By Carnivorous Plant
- Paralyzed Man Drives And Crashes ATV, Injures Children
- King Of The Jungle Takes In Human Boarder
- What Is The Mysterious Orange Goo Washing Up In This Alaskan Village?
- 'Rent Too Damn High' Candidate Faces Eviction
- One-Of-A-Kind Musical Desk: Play The Right Tune, Unlock A Secret
- Glow-In-The-Dark Beagle Created By Scientists
- Hugh Hefner Planks (PHOTOS)
- Perp Is Pooped After Hiding In Porta-Potty: Cops
- Mayor: 'I Had Way Too Much To Drink' Before I Signed Deal
- Bristol Palin Interview Accidentally Reveals Mother's 15 Abortions
- Broncos Center Apologizes To Team After Accidentally Snapping Ball To Brady Quinn
- Scientists Trace Heat Wave To Massive Star At Center Of Solar System
- Study: Whites To Be Minority In Donaldson Family By 2027
- Police Unimpressed With Rooftop Sniper
- Pirates Acquire Lee, Ludwick To Bolster 2nd-Half Collapse
- Man Just Walked Into Best Buy For No Reason Whatsoever
- Bodybuilder Cant Believe He Forgot To Develop Right Arm
- Bodybuilder Cant Believe He Forgot To Develop Chest
- Tom And Julie's Reasons For Entering Couples Therapy Explained To Silent Dinner Guests
- Magazine: 10 Hot Tips For Covering Up At The Beach Because We Know You Ignored Our 10 Hot Tips For Getting...
- Sportsgraphic: Randy Moss
- Fan On The Street: On The Jets Signing Plaxico Burress
- Statshot: Why Are We Skipping Church?
- Visa Calls Indians To Confirm They Actually Did Intend To Take On More Salary
- American Voices: Blogging Teacher To Return To Work
- [video] Obama: Debt Ceiling Deal A Prime Example Of Democrats And Democrats Sacrificing For The Greater Good
- Sportsgraphic: Most Notable Recent Player Transactions
- Rex Ryans Mouth Officially Opened For 2012 Season
- Dept. Of Labor Reports It Could Be Nothing, But They May Have Spotted Job In Iowa Strip Mall
- Cris Carter Enters Football Hall Of Fame As Paying Customer
- [audio] VP Of Making Your Job Harder Given Raise
- Infographic: 'Oldest Bird' Not Actually Bird
- American Voices: Dunkin' Donuts Employee Busted For Prostitution
- Obama Turns 50 Despite Republican Opposition
- [video] Obama Begs U.S. Not To Embarrass Him In Front Of French (Season 1: Ep 8 on IFC)
- [audio] Mad Scientist's Plot Thwarted By Budget Cuts
- Kid Massive
- American Voices: States Slashing Arts Budgets
- Shormarks Syncs Bookmark Keywords, Custom Search Engines Across Any Browser [Video]
- Freeze Fruit and Herbs in Ice Cubes for Flavorful, Non-Diluted Chilled Drinks [Food]
- Skype for Mac Updates to Support Lion, HD Video Calling [Updates]
- HTTPS Everywhere Leaves Beta, Now Supports Over 1000 Sites [Downloads]
- How I Achieved Better Sleep with the Help of Technology [How To]
- Use a Painters Canvas for an Affordable, Natural-Looking Bedskirt [Household]
- Move Windows Around Quickly Using Your Keyboard in Windows 7 [Video]
- Equalify Adds an Equalizer to Spotify [Downloads]
- How to Update Your Apps on Android and iPhone [Video]
- Chameleon Folder Accesses Your Favorite and Recent Folders with a Middle Mouse Click [Download Of The Day]
- Feel Full Faster by Pretending the Food You're Eating Is Indulgent [Diet Hacks]
- Leave Plants in a Sink or Tub Of Water When Away for Worry-Free Watering [Household]
- Loudtalks Gives Your Android, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile Phone Push-to-Talk [Downloads]
- Brew Stronger Coffee with Your Keurig My K-Cup [Coffee]
- Buying and Selling Airline Miles [Travel]
- Ask the Commenter's Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Brew Tea in Your Refrigerator to Avoid Heat, Bacteria [Tea]
- Quickly Thaw Frozen Foods in Your Washing Machine [Kitchen Hacks]
- Make a DIY Lock Pick Set from a Windshield Wiper [Dark Side]
- Five Best Desktop Personal Finance Tools [Hive Five]
- Catnip Tea Is a Natural Sedative and Digestive Aid [Health]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Mashup RSS Feeds With ChimpFeedr [Webapps]
- Apple Releases iOS 5 Beta 5 [Breaking News]
- ProEject Disconnects USB Drives Cleanly and Safely [Downloads]
- Add Pictures to Your Audio Recordings with Snoozerr [Downloads]
- Change Windows Clock Update Settings to Avoid Losing Minutes Every Week [Clock]
- Photojojo Lenses Offer Your Phone Telephoto Zoom, Fisheye, and Wide Angle Capability [Stuff We Like]
- Top 10 Survival Tricks for When the Zombie Apocalypse Hits [Video]
- Google Music Manager Now Available for Linux [Downloads]
- Identifying which Java Thread is consuming most CPU
- How To: Fix Element Position After Some Scroll Using jQuery
- Leadership, Teamwork, and Trust
- The Myth of the Bad Developer
- Beginner Programming Mistakes
- Programming and Scaling
- How and Why We Switched from Erlang to Python
- Why I give up using Smart GWT
- What i love about PHP
- First Saturday of school - University of Colorado Computer Science - Code War!
- Of communities, companies, and bugs (Or, Dr Dobbs Journal is a slut!)
- Browserscene: Creating a 3D sound visualiser with WebGL and HTML5 Audio
- Java/Swing: automically resizing JTable columns to their contents
- Some SQL tips/(interview) questions
- Best Of The Week - 2011 - W32 - JavaCodeGeeks links
- DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.0 RELEASEd
- Java EE6 Decorators, advanced usage
- Whats New in SQL Server Denali: Format(), a Most Wanted Function
- Inner Classes in Scala and Java
- Mozilla Goes WebRTC: Who Will Be The Next AT&T?
- jBPM Form Builder integration: Make a process work without any code at all!
- Um, Lucene... Please Just Shut Up About Java 7 And Quit Your Whining
- VB.Net isn't C#
- 10 Secret Unit Testing Tips to Become Agile
- Scala Actors are Just Code - No Magic
- Passing values between Windows Phone 7 pages - Current context of Application
- Many to Many Relationship Made Simpler
- Convert Numbers to Words in VB.NET
- Alchemy Emblems
- Serial Wars
- Wedding Dress Made of Balloons
- World YoYo Champion Pulls Some Strings
- Sneak Some Zucchini onto Your Neighbors' Porch Day
- The Noid is Back!
- World Record Swim Attempt
- Narwhal Horns Candy
- The Newspaper Hoax that Shook the World
- Missouri Bans Student/Teacher Facebook Friendships
- Adorable Pictures of Kids With Their Pets
- The World's Largest Duck Parade?
- 6 Classic Characters With Serious Disorders
- Weasels That Understand The Future
- Mounted Plush of Boba Fett Being Devoured by the Sarlacc
- Real-life QWOP
- Sharks Are Just Misunderstood
- Slo-Mo Owl
- The Price of Gas These Days
- Alan Turing's Hand-Drawn Monopoly Board
- Joystick-It Arcade Stick (Mobile)
- Carrot Spider-Man
- 78-Square Foot Apartment
- A Day in the Life of Business Cat
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer May Actually Make You Sicker
- Do You Prefer Flogging or Prison?
- LEGO Minifigs In Space
- Google's Self-driving Car has a Fender Bender
- All on Paper
- Dogs Performing Synchronized Licking
- Is This The Most Beautiful Goat Alive?
- TARDIS Sewing Kit
- A Delightfully Fun Boston Terrier Video
- Awesome WWF Animals Illusion Poster
- Gremlins Pop! Bobblehead
- Be A Dinosaur Servant, Get A House?
- The future of CSS layouts | Feature | .net magazine
- New High-Quality Free Fonts
- Serial Serveur Lion DiskMaker (US)
- Literate Programming - Some People Understand REST and HTTP
- Review Of Cross-Browser Testing Tools
- Six Key Lessons from a Design Legend (a before-and-after) | GiftRocket Blog
- The demise of the low level Programmer.
- Get a coffee, give a coffee - Jonathan's Card
- Sriram Krishnan Secure your browsing using a home VPN
- With Google, There Will Be Bad Blood
- Understanding Python decorators - Stack Overflow
- The Definitive Guide To Website Authentication - Stack Overflow
- Seth Clifford Buys a Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Rethinking CSS Grids| Mark Boulton
- Programming and Scaling | Lambda the Ultimate
- Obama as Chess Master: 'Think of Him as Bobby Fischer' - James Fallows - Politics - The Atlantic
- Robert Reich (Why S&P Has No Business Downgrading the U.S.)
- Why Minecraft Works (Design Concepts) | HobbyGameDev
- Just the Facts: S&P's $2 Trillion Mistake
- How to promote your mobile app to the right blogs to get publicity
- Obama as Chess Master: 'Think of Him as Bobby Fischer' - Atlantic Mobile
- Dangerous Minds | CAPTCHAs to keep idiots out of comment threads
- Jo HTML5 Mobile App Framework
- Any set of figures needs adjusting before it can be usefully reported | Ben Goldacre | Comment is free |...
- Jackie O. Tapes Reveal Her as JFK Murder Conspiracy Theorist? [Rumors]
- Kanye West Knows Exactly What Hitler Felt Like [Gossip Roundup]
- No, Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump Will Not Be Treasury Secretary [Video]
- Do Not Sell Your Stocks [The Economy]
- Apes Come Out of Nowhere to Conquer the World [Box Office]
- Which Actor Loves Throwing Around Dildos? [Blind Items]
- Coconut Water Is Just Sugary Water [Fitness]
- The Less Sexism, the More Everyone Gets Laid [Sex]
- Gold as Valuable as Platinum Now [Money Matters]
- Kuwait and Saudi Arabia Recall Ambassadors from Syria [Briefly]
- Maintenance Worker Gets Sucked Into Airplane Engine [Awful]
- World Markets Drop After U.S. Credit Rating Downgrade [The Economy]
- Airline Investigates Alleged Cockpit Blow Job Pics [Sex On A Plane]
- That Morning Smoke Is Probably Going to Kill You [Smoking]
- New York Post Fights Supermarket Injustice [Tabloids]
- Syrian Defense Ministry Website Hacked [Hackers]
- The Stupidest 15 Seconds of Tonight's Keeping Up With the Kardashians [Video]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Photos]
- Get Ready for the Stink Bug Plague [Invasions]
- Chilean Miners Attacked with Fruit for Selling Out [Harsh]
- Tea Partiers Celebrating U.S. Credit Rating Downgrade [Video]
- Captain Morgan's Pirate Ship Found [Pirates]
- Man With Breast Cancer Denied Medicaid Coverage [Video]
- Scenes from Rick Perry's Prayer Party [Photos]
- Gunman Kills Eight in Ohio [Shootings]
- Michele Bachmann Looks, Um, Surprised to Be on Newsweek Cover 
- Outkast's Big Boi Arrested Over Ecstasy, Viagra [Mug Shots]
- Gigantic Lady Teaching Germans the 'Art of Bathing' [Art]
- Gigantic Naked Lady Teaches Germans the 'Art of Bathing' [Art]
- Tim Geithner Sticking Around for Another Year [Politics]
|Predator Drone Court-Martialed For Afghani...|
|Dear Prudence: Math Teacher Full of Tangents...|
|"Entourage" recap 7x3|
|Behind the London Riots: Twitter, Instant...|
|Can Seawater Solve Our Water Woes?|
|Spreading Food Justice "from the Hood to...|
|Russia, Georgia trade barbs on anniversary|
|On This Day: Congress Passes Gulf of Tonkin...|
|The Growth Agenda and Its Enemies|
|Fox News website calls Obamas birthday party a...|
|Mixed-race Spider-Man causes controversy|
|Europe's band-aid fix won't solve the crisis -...|
|Bali, PK hails appointment of local VC|
|Books: “The Psychopath Test.”|
|Syria Is Hacked By Anonymous, And Pressed By...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Should SEO Be Taught in Schools?|
|Bloomberg Subheads Re-Imagined as Haiku|
|London Looting: Scenes of Violence|
|The Caucus: After Downgrade, Obama to Address...|
|Glenn Beck Does Not Like Michelle Obamas...|
|Dr. Jill Biden Arrives in Kenya|
|Why S.&P.'s Ratings are Substandard and Porous|
|Back to the Numbers|
|Bachmann, Romney Neck-and-Neck in Iowa Poll|
|Fox: 'S&P downgrade sets up more budget battles'|
|The Frightening Rise of Lone-Wolf Terrorism|
wall street j.
|AIG to Sue Bank Of America Over Mortgages|
|Buy Ford!: Against the Grain|
|How much income will $100,000 portfolio pay me?|
|Operation Rolling Thunder: South Carolinas...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|IBM at 100: How to Outlast Depression, War, and...|
|Retirement Looms: Time to Get Nervous|
|Meet Googles Voice Hunter On A Quest For 300...|
|10 High Tech Gadgets From Overseas That Make It...|
|Share of Granite Construction ([[GVA]] -5.5%)...|
|Some Newspapers Are Setting Up Their Employees...|
|Open thread: Obama statement on downgrade|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Captain Morgan's Pirate Ship Found. Be There...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|5 Scientific Reasons Your Idea of Happiness Is...|
|Tree Hanging Fail|
|Wheres My Jetpack!?, A Future Themed Art Show...|
|25 Things You Need to Stop Doing|
|Video: Meet the world's cutest ever bear attack|
|Life is a Carnival|
|Engrish Funny: Kick as You Were To Die...|
|debt ceiling chicken|
|EXCLUSIVE Clip From The Help Featuring Emma Stone!|
|How Not To Jump Into A Pool|
|I wuz led|
|How Smart Are Planet's Apes? 7 Intelligence...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Hitting New Orleans October 27-30 for CSICon|
|Underwater UFO? Get Real, Experts Say|
|Beat the summer heat|
|The Annotated No Child Left Behind Waiver...|
|Top 5 TV Time Shifting Technologies|
|Hair of the Bear: Fur Samples Yield Insights...|
|Black gold holds a charge for green cars|
|Versatile Lasercut Turtle Robot Platform|
|Free Wheelchairs for the Poor|
|Our brains aren't built to understand altitude...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Dianna Agron at The Glee Premiere|
|Key molecule that keeps immune cell development...|
|Video: Three Solar Flares Spark Power Grid...|
|Is The End Of Web 2.0 Going To Be The Beginning...|
|Urban Waite: No One Heard a Thing the Night the...|
|An Overview Of Cross-Browser Testing Tools|
|Coroflot Genius Gallery - Eyes On the Prize|
|Tasting the Rainbow|
|10 Writers Who Moonlighted as Dandies|
|Spider Bug! 15 Spooky VW Beetle Car Art Sculptures|
|Links for 2011-08-07 [del.icio.us]|
|Wintergreen Cabin / Balance Associates Architects|
|Even in an Impersonal Business World, Its Still...|
|Copyrights: Are they always Black and White?|
|Luis Royo - Warrior|
|Drive&Seek An interactive movie|
|7 Steps That May Dramatically Boost Your Happiness|
|Being Wrong vs. Doing Nothing|
|Want to be organized? Know thyself.|
|Well: Weight Loss Improves Sex for Diabetic Men|
|The Tao of Travel|
|Never Too Old for Plastic Surgery|
|Lightweight Summer Gym Cover-Ups That Are Fall...|
|Reform Club, Amagansett|
|Selena Gomez Kisses and Tells (and Shows Off...|
|LUX haute spots: Top ten summer retreats and...|
|Why Our Parents Put Us To Shame|
|Friends with Love|
|Pregnant Woman Says TSA Took Her Insulin For No...|
|7 Ways to Go Color Crazy with Your Home|
|August 8, 2011 -- Homepage Content|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Grills Gone Wild|
|Announcing the Official Manvotionals Book Site|
|Style Showdown: Jay-Z vs. Kanye West|
|TUMI Alpha Bravo Maxwell Bag|
|Gotham! Bane Wants You To [INSERT SPOILER HERE] !!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Jack and Jill - Trailer|
|Emma Stone Talks The Help and Amazing Spider-Man|
|The Sitter Green-Band Trailer Now with 100%...|
|Watch: Two TV Spots for Soderbergh's Ensemble...|
|Cops: Big Boi had 3 Ecstasy Pills, 10 Viagra|
|Summer guilty pleasures for guys|
|Meet Emma Watson's Boyfriend Johnny Simmons|
|Casting Rumors: Wolverine 2 & Charlie...|
|Frances Bean Cobain, All Grown Up|
|'Twilight' Stars 'Get Excited' About Cooking...|
|Sean Kingston Returns to TV, Thanks Fans at...|
|Jay-Z and Kanye West's 'Watch the Throne':...|
the big picture
|Pakistan: Devastating flood, one year later.|
|Asia A Week in Pictures 7 August 2011|
|Jupiters Newest Paparazzo Launched|
|Sunday, 07 Aug 2011|
|On Long Island, Disappearing Lobsters|
|-4092-. : LiveInternet - -|
|Debbie Martin - Prague Guard|
|Sin and Innocence|
|TJA Logo Update|
|Comic for August 8, 2011|
|More To Life|
|Selling the benefits of charity|
|Mushrooming Without Fear|
|New Cosmos series|
|Media Tops in Corporate Social Media|
|About our show|
|End of an era in technology (the worlds most...|
|The jobless future|
|Posts from 08/08|
|A view from my trip|
|Geithner Plans to Remain on the Job Through...|
|Stop! You're Killing Me!|
|The Future of The Internet (And How to Stop It)...|
|Submit video topics for mid-2011|
|My Suggestion on Patent Law|
|On the short good life George Desdunes|
|Our true natures.|
|Bachmann: Queen of Rage|
|The point of Web 2.0 is its problem|
|Im Quitting Phone Calls | TechCrunch|
|Why It's Time To Compete on What You're Thinking|