- Convoy of six armored Mercedes cars crossed from Libya into Algeria, possibly carrying Muammar Gaddafi and...
- Finland: No NATO Membership Anytime Soon
- Upstate, New York: Reddit, it's my first hurricane, how's my preparation?
- IAmA Manager of a Pawn Shop. AMA.
- Gaddafi escapes to Algeria? --- Convoy crosses Libyan border to neighboring Algeria; rebels estimate...
- Michele Bachmann said she wouldn't rule out changes to the federal minimum wage as a way to lower the cost...
- First Circuit Panel Says Theres a Clear Constitutional Right To Openly Record Cops.
- This is how I wash my hair
- Wha, wha, what, aw mannn
- Yes, why do they?
- Ghostly Exposure
- Every game should do this.
- Hurricanes are cunning like that...
- TIL about Jeannette Rankin, the only Representative to vote against going to war with Japan after Pearl...
- Pregnant in Putin's Russia --- Russia is in a demographic crisis, shedding 2.2 million people (or 1.6...
- 5 Reasons Progressives Should Treat Ron Paul with Extreme Caution -- 'Cuddly' Libertarian Has Some Very...
- Nobody ever asks.. how's waldo?
- Too yellow
- Stopmotion within Stopmotion
- Get On The Car Now!
- MINECRAFT: Forget everything you know about hiding chests.
- Ron Paul on hurricane response: "We should be like 1900"; The official candidate of liberty wants...
- My girlfriend was drugged and raped in Germany. Does anyone know the laws or a good English resource for...
- This is a map I made when I was around 10 or 11 years old of all 255 screens of Activision's Pitfall! for...
- Into paper crafting, recently I got.
- My childhood has become really mature...
- Sky Tsunami
- In Saudi Arabia only the boldest dare to speak out, Khaled al-Johani was one of them. He's not been seen...
- What reddit sees and what I see are sometimes different.
- 5 Great Books for Read Comics in Public Day
- Antibiotics: Killing Off Beneficial Bacteria ... for Good?
- Feds Sign Off on Boeing's 787 Dreamliner
- Pioneering Ants Challenge Self-Organization Assumptions
- Satellite Photos Take You Inside Gadhafi's Compound
- NASA Turns to Kickstarter to Complete Its Astronaut MMO
- Ornithologists Find First New U.S. Bird in 37 Years
- Researchers: Jobs' Departure Will Test Employee Loyalty at Apple
- Grunt Plushies and 9 Other Things You Should Buy at Halo Fest
- Skype Launches Junior Platform for Third-Party Apps
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Steve Jobs, Jambox and Weird Ways to Touch Your iPad
- Sneak Preview of Halo Fest's Shooter-iffic Feast for Fans
- Purported Pic of iPhone 5 Back Cover Surfaces
- Researchers Uncover RSA Phishing Attack, Hiding in Plain Sight
- Firefox to Stick with Version Numbers After All
- Get Inside Halo 4's New Warthog in Forza 4
- Cosmic Bling: Astronomers Find Planet Made of Diamond
- Tweetwaves vs. Seismic Waves
- Everything You Need for World Travel, a Lot You Don't
- Weather Satellites: Keeping an Eye on Irene From Above
- Most Dangerous Object in the Office: Supreme Products Pocket Chain Saw
- Aug. 26, 1346: First Cannon Fired in Battle, Maybe
- Study This: E-Textbook Readers Compared
- Inside Afghanistan's Deadly Copter War
- iPad, I Saw, I Waited: The State of E-Textbooks
- Alt Text: Teens Are Getting High on Social Media
- The Tech That Took Out Gadhafi
- Gadhafi's Loose Weapons Could Be '1000 Times' Worse Than Saddam's
- Raw Meet: Interview With Elizabeth Avedon
- Samsung Says It Won't Buy HP's PC Business, Making Spinoff More Likely
- Competition Among the Strongest Men in Cheboksary [PICS]
- Get On The Car Now! (PIC)
- Core of Hurricane Irene Starts Coming Ashore in North Carolina
- Future Interfaces: 15 Peripherals Straight Out of Science Fiction
- How to stay connected during Hurricane Irene
- Why does semen glow in the dark?
- Awesome Sign In Parking Lot (PIC)
- UN urges return to order in Libya
- Funny Mid Air Pool Photos
- What Would Martin Luther King, Jr. Say To President Obama?
- Sex helps cope with effects of ageing
- TIME's badass cover on Gaddafi
- Hurricane Irene Forms: APOD August 27th 2011
- Hurricane Irene: Water May Be The Biggest Threat
- Irene Nearly Twice the Size of Typical Hurricane With Comparisons to Katrina, Ivan, others
- The TMZ Photo of Steve Jobs is a FAKE (Pic)
- A Poll Tax by Another Name
- The 10 Stupidest Ways To Die in a Hurricane
- Could Your Shoes Power Your Cellphone?
- The Super NES Criterion Collection: The Remastered Editions of Our Dreams, Part 2
- The Most Godawful Coloring Books Ever, Starring Hook, The Dukes of Hazzard, and Gerald Ford
- Freestyle At The Gateshead Millennium Bridge (Video)
- Steve Elliott At Hempfest: Believe Science, Not Marijuana Prohibition [video]
- Hurricane Irene: Will Republican Governors Refuse Billions In Federal Aid?
- Rick Perrys State with Collusion from Wall St. Investors Benefited from Teachers Deaths
- Women Should Flaunt It at Work
- Neutral Milk Hotel Box Set Due Out In November With Unreleased Music
- DoJ: Google to Forfeit $500 Million for Illegal Canadian Pharma Ads
- Pew: Half of US adults now use social networks
- Bank's Contractor Rates Exposed
- Obama Receives Hurricane Update From Advisers, Visits FEMA
- Exposer Of KKK Secrets Dies At 94
- Nigerian President Vows To Fight Terror After UN Blast
- Life After College: An Undocumented Student's Story
- Religious-Right Millionaire Served As Crucial Benefactor For Perry's Career
- Libya Rebels Say They Control Key Border Crossing
- Mexico Reeling From Casino Attack
- Weekly Address: Obama Urges Americans To Rekindle 9/11 Unity
- Tripoli Has Calmest Day In Nearly A Week
- IRENE'S FURY LOOMS
- Forcible Medication Of Jared Loughner May Continue, Federal Judge Rules
- Did This School Cop Stage A Shooting To Look Like A Hero?
- At Least 18 Killed In Algeria Bomb Explosion, Suicide Attack
- Dem Congressman: 'Sinful' For GOP To Tie Disaster Aid To Spending Cuts
- 'Underwear Bomber' Claimed He Worked For Al Qaeda, Prosecutors Say
- 'Essentially Stagnation': Economic Growth Slows To A Crawl
- Former Reagan Official Calls GOP Candidate 'An Idiot'
- Another Perry Staffer Implicated In Teacher Death Bond Scheme
- GOP Congressman To Constituents: Salary Is Actually 'Not So Much'
- Nobel Prize-Winning Economist: 50 Percent Chance Of Global Recession
- Beck: Irene Is A 'Blessing'
- U.S. Cities, Counties Failing To Meet Human Rights Obligations
- Pat Robertson: Crack In Washington Monument A Sign From God
- Ben Bernanke Provides No Relief
- State Department Moves Forward On Keystone XL Pipeline Construction
- Texas Supreme Court Issues Ruling On Strip Club Fee
- Stocking Up On Hurricane Supplies
- Facebook Law Blocked For 'Chilling Effect' On Free Speech
- Perry Signs Anti-Gay Marriage Pledge
- Jobs Program Eyed By White House Still An Experiment
- DAMN THAT DOT
- name that game!
- "I find it quite inspiring to be made to dance"
- Orange safety vests may be worn by men and young girls, they bring too much attention to ladies.
- Tell my wife I love her very much
- "Researchers strongly advise that they shouldn't be eaten."
- Cosmopolitan Corner
- Hollywood glamour photography
- Can't get to an Unfamiliar Moon when they won't even let you on the plane.
- society's fabric
- Nervous Norvus
- Two Hip-Hop albums for free, from West Coast 2002 to International 2011
- NY Sirens
- I'm going 'cause I want to come back here
- Less is not more. More is more.
- I used to be (and still act like) a little boooooy
- you can have my nym when you pry it from my cold dead signature file
- Thank Heaven For Little Girls Performing As Men Pretending To Be Grown Women
- He's really back, guys!
- It's never fun being the third person when the other two are a couple.
- Megaquake hits the Pacific NorthWest
- Addressing the Justice Gap
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN THESE IDIOTS MESSED WITH THE PHONE SYSTEM
- Horse fishing in Belgium
- 'Like you make pancakes.'
- You look to me like love forever...
- The king's nipples represented the life-giving sun.
- Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention
- Disaster Aversion: The Quest To Control Hurricanes
- High Explosive for Everyone
- Night-Shifting for the Hip Fleet
- Friday Night Lights
- Janet Malcolm, The Art of Nonfiction No. 4
- Tell: An Intimate History of Gay Men in the Military
- The Case of Sacco And Vanzetti
- Playboy Interview: Steven Jobs
- Angel So Fly
- The Fierce Intimacy of Tennis Rivalries
- The She Decade
- Life After Death
- A Fearless Media Critic
- Hats On, Gloves Off
- Down the Line
- Future Shocks
- Malibus Lost Boys
- Murder, Suicide And Mayhem In Brooklyn Heights (Yes, Brooklyn Heights!)
- Porn, Piracy, & BitTorrent
- E unibus pluram: Television and U.S. Fiction
- The Theory of Everything
- Report: Apple quitting TV episode rentals on iTunes - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- As Irene hits N.C., governor pleads, 'Please stay inside' - USA Today
- Hurricane Irene to hit US mainland within hours - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Sunken Amazon river 'not a river' - BBC News
- Hurricane Irene Lashing US Coast - Voice of America (blog)
- Gibson settles custody battle - Toronto Sun
- Dollar gains strength after Bernanke speech - eTaiwan News
- Hurricane Irene Hits The East Coast; Irene Over-Hyped? - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- New York City is closed - Inquirer.net
- Hurricane Irene update: Major transportation systems shut down - Christian Science Monitor
- Libyan rebels struggle to restore order in Tripoli - Deutsche Welle
- Syrian Forces Crack Down on Protesters - Voice of America (blog)
- Libyan Rebels Fight To Secure Supply Road - NPR
- VIDEO: Johnny Depp in 'The Rum Diary' trailer - Los Angeles Times
- Hurricane Irene New York, New Jersey Forecast: What to Expect for Landfall - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Secret river discovered under the Amazon - Sydney Morning Herald
- Rebels "control" Tripoli airport - Channel News Asia
- Ending the Era of Jobs - Voice of America (blog)
- Western Sanctions May Put Slow Squeeze On Syria - NPR
- Is Hurricane Irene affecting you or those in your circle? - Wall Street Journal
- Hurricane winds slam into North Carolina coast - Ynetnews
- Gov. Cuomo urges New Yorkers to evacuate - Wall Street Journal
- Weaker Irene Makes North Carolina Landfall on Path to Northeast - San Francisco Chronicle
- Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall Over North Carolina - U.S. News & World Report
- Libyan rebels say they control key border crossing - eTaiwan News
- Verizon Passes on Galaxy S II - PCWorld
- Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall in North Carolina - ABC News
- Tattle: Do 'Sexy' nominations doom stars' romances? - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Perry Surging in Republican US Presidential Race - Voice of America
- ESPN 'reminds' Azinger to lay off Obama - USA Today
- INSIDE JOB - Dylan Ratigan Interviews Director Charles Ferguson - How Wall Street Took Over Government
- BBC News - Police targeted in series of Iraq attacks
- ESPN's double standard on political commentary from employees
- We'd Be Crazy To Turn Backs On Oil Sands
- 6 Important California Bike Accident Lawsuits
- Saving Seafood Radio, Audio courtesy of WBSM,Jake Kritzer and Steve Cadrin discuss new EDF-SMAST research...
- Jane Fonda was right! Elderly women really do age better if they have active sex lives - Telegraph
- Parts of Obama jobs package coming into focus - Business - US business - msnbc.com
- Monsanto GM Corn in Peril: Beetle develops Bt-resistance
- Independents WANT Obama to fight GOP harder - The Plum Line - The Washington Post
- Michael Oren, Israeli Ambassador, Hosts Ramadan Iftar With Muslim Americans
- Do California Streets Need Laws Against Distracted Walking?
- Liberal Nastiness Continues in Wisconsin
- Deputy's groin grab reasonable, sheriff says | GJSentinel.com
- Azzarello & Chiang Discuss Icons and "Wonder Woman"
- Obama: I'm Irresponsible and Unpatriotic
- Why poor people support tax breaks for the rich?
- Look At My Rick Perry Bumper Sticker I Made For My Truck | MoveOn.Org
- Man killed by limb; 400,000 without power in N.C. USATODAY.com
- Obama to the nation: Rekindle post-Sept. 11 unity
- Rhino horn thieves fooled by replicas in UK heist
- Two Men Charged with Transporting Girls for Sex
- If Sarah Palin Runs, She Will Lose
- It's Time For China To Pay Its Debts To The United States
- Celebrating the Comedy Films of Stars Born in the Last Week of August - Yahoo! Movies
- What if the Tea Party was a Black Movement?
- Mainstream Media Pushing Hard To Defeat The Tea Party, Raise Taxes
- Tim Scott is the tea party talent scout - Marin Cogan - POLITICO.com
- Jon Tumilson | Loyal Dog at Soldier's Funeral | Navy SEAL Dog | Mediaite
- Wake-up call for the Scottish FA - Scottish, Football - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
- In Russias Shadow, Abkhazia Elects President
- Few Treatment Options for Afghans as Drug Use Rises
- Out of Debt-Limit Fight, a Bit of Stability on Spending
- Terrorist Group Suspected in Nigerian Suicide Attack
- Supplement Drugs May Contain Dangerous Ingredients
- Iran Calls On Syria to Recognize Citizens Demands
- Militants From Afghanistan Attack Pakistani Posts
- Hurricane Irene's Wind and Rain Start to Lash North Carolina Coast
- Old Letter Sheds New Light on Joe Hill Murder Case
- Al Sharpton Stays Silent in Case of Strauss-Kahn
- Pentagon Memo: Libyan War Bolsters the Pentagons View of France as an Ally
- Evacuation of Low-Lying Areas Begins Ahead of Hurricane Irene
- Sports of The Times: Cyclist Merckx Had Big Appetite for Racing, and Winning
- The Saturday Profile: Black South African Goes From Never a Sip to Vineyard Fame
- Man Accused of Stalking via Twitter Claims Free Speech
- In Egypt, the Lure of Leaving
- Leonardo Mural in Florence May Be Revealed
- For School Lunches, Hold the Plastic Sandwich Bag
- As Trade Volumes Soar, Exchanges Cash In
- Texas Justices Uphold Pole Tax on Strip Clubs
- Conviction of Bonds on Obstruction Charge Is Upheld by Judge
- Bloomberg Responds Differently to This Storm
- With Williams Sisters as Model, Taylor Townsend Tries to Find Her Way
- Athletics: Pistorius Told He Can Only Run First Leg of Relay
- Theres One on Every Corner, but None Like This
- City Room: Hurricane Irene: Questions and Answers
- City Room: New York Tradition Ends as Bars Shut Doors to Dogs
- Accounts of Chinese Bloggers on Weibo Suspended, Causing Protests
- College Football Preview: New Quarterback Puts Wisconsin on Target for Title Run
- Reader Photos: Reader Photos: Submit Your Photos of Hurricane Irene
- Observing demos hurts learning, and confusion is a sign of understanding
- Blizzard - 20 Years Looking Back
- Picture of Steve Jobs After Resignation
- Eric Schmidt: G+ was built primarily as an identity service
- Shocking photo created a hero, but not to his family
- Bada 2.0 (Mobile OS by Samsung) released
- AT&T Now Charging You an Extra $2/Month For Not Using Enough Long Distance
- Sun-java6 packages removed soon from Debian/Ubuntu (and all other linux distros)
- Retiring the DLJ (no more Oracle Java in Linux distros?)
- History made in India: Govt agrees to anti-corruption bill
- Why Pacific Hurricanes Hit the Americas So Rarely
- How Apple Works
- Game theory leverages my userbase with badges to exploit and monetise them
- Whatever happened to hipster.com?
- How much or R is written in R?
- Chicago Yoga Studio: "Why I won't do a Groupon"
- Experiments Show Gravity Is Not an Emergent Phenomenon
- Open Source, Windows and Teaching Python to New Developers
- Starting as an app developer: iPhone or Android? Which one to choose?
- Ask HN: A Well Funded Competitor Has Launched Before Me What Should I do?
- A History of Haskell
- Why Ubuntu Linux is now ready for primetime
- Rational Home Buying
- When being idiomatic wears you out
- Facebook uploads Faster and Bigger Photographs
- The Definition of Death
- LHC results put supersymmetry theory on the spot
- Pentium-III autopsy
- Servlet 3.0 support for Google AppEngine accepted
- Voyurl- Google Analytics for your web browsing habits
- Linux Support Fades For 3Dfx Voodoo, Rage 128, VIA
- Amazon's Android Tablet Expected This Fall
- Fix For Apache DoS Bug In the Pipes
- Evidence Points To Huge Underground River Beneath Amazon
- Apple Puts $383 Million Handcuffs On CEO Tim Cook
- Celebrities Flock To Reserve .xxx Domains
- X.Org Server 1.11 Released
- Tesla CEO Wrong About Model S Timeline? $1,000,000 Says Yes
- Hurricane Irene Prompts Unprecedented Evacuation of NYC
- Adrenaline May Damage DNA
- GameStop Offers $50 Certificate For Coupon Fiasco
- Injunction Blocks "Don't Be Friends" Law For Missouri Teachers
- New Oil Slick In Gulf Waters Linked To BP Well
- Scientists Map Spiraling Light For Faster Net
- Protecting a Laptop From Sophisticated Attacks
- CERN Studies Connection Between Cosmic Rays and Climate Change
- Razer Announces Dedicated Gaming Laptop
- Ugandan Seeks To Build Backyard Space Shuttle
- Coordinated, Global ATM Heist Nets $13 Million
- Book Review: Ghost In the Wires
- Using GPS To Detect Secret Nuclear Tests
- Mobile Carriers Impose Handicaps On Smartphones
- VMware vSphere 5 Released
- PS3 Counter-Strike To Support Keyboard and Mouse
- China Removes Cyberwar Video, Denies Everything
- Theoretical Shoe Inserts Could Power Your Gadgets
- IBM Building 120PB Cluster Out of 200,000 Hard Disks
- Was This the Phishing E-mail That Took Down RSA?
- 'Instant Cosmic Classic' Supernova Discovered
- The EFF Reflects On ICE Seizing a Tor Exit Node
- The MAD Fold-In Collection: 1964-2010
- Flying while black and reading books on 1920s aircraft lands folk musician in Security Theater Hell
- Eric Schmidt: If you cant use your real name, dont use Google+.
- Stalwart Workers: neglected backbone of the firm
- Which nuclear plants lie in Hurricane Irenes path?
- Security researchers trace RSA hack and SecureID breach to lame Excel spreadsheet phishing
- Colorful baseball bats
- Classic prints modified to tell the ghastly alternate history of monsters and elder gods
- Chalk memorial for Jack Layton in front of Torontos New City Hall
- Slashdots CmdrTaco steps down
- Hacker publishes names and data for 20,000 individuals, many US gov and military staff or contractors
- China State TV unpublishes video that led to fears of cyberattack on US
- Biggest data drive ever built by IBM can back up 60 copies of the entire Web
- Battle for the California desert: Why is the government driving folks off their land?
- Hurricane Irene: Links roundup
- Hurricane Irene: Listen to first responder radio transmissions, online
- Hurricane Irene, as seen from space, Aug. 26, 2011
- Video of effective sea lamprey repellant
- Price of a hospital circumcision in the US: $23,000
- Gentleman takes his heli-vector for a spin
- Beauty pageant candidates recite their non-threatening answer to Should evolution be taught in schools
- The Holy Bible: Stock Car Racing Edition
- FBI deploys fingerprint system for mobile devices
- Coordinated multinational ATM fraud nets $13M in one night
- Han Solo in Carbonite ice-molds
- Bristol street art exhibition transforms Ballardian brutalist street
- Japan: Prime Minister Naoto Kan resigns
- New reports of China State TV broadcasting video of cyberattacks on US
- Hurricanes and New York: A Visual History
- Hop to it. It's beer festival season
- Photoshop this rocket scientist
- Girl gets job at yogurt store. That's good. The owner is a little crazy. That's bad. The owner wants to...
- Was the deputy sheriff nuts for grabbing a suspect by the testicles? Sheriff thinks it took balls and won't...
- Internet free speech limits being tested in the case of man who viciously Tweeted about Buddhists he felt...
- Problem: Cost to care for America's fatty fat fat population expected to exceed six months in Afghanistan...
- Couples are now spending more time in bed looking at laptop screens than at each other. Although to be...
- London's mayor hopes this weekend's Carnival will help 'heal wounds' of the recent riots. Of course, the...
- Libyan rebel leaders discover that running a country is hard work. Can they just take the money and give...
- Mayor Bloomberg of NYC: Please get the hell out because Irene will swallow us. NYC residents: What, you...
- Raccoon changes traditional goodbye greeting from ooh-ooh to start 10 acre grass fire. Har har, hardee har...
- It's your Saturday Hurricane Irene thread
- Vinny, the kitty who was thrown from a car on NYC bridge, yells "Whoopi, I gets a forever...
- New study says half of all Americans will be obese by 2030. Doctors say 210 will be the new 120
- Researchers find elderly women with active sex lives are healthier, happier and cope better with ageing --...
- Photoshop VP Biden's archery lesson
- Nude man on beach, 57, tells police they can't arrest him because he is helping people. Yeah, maybe helping...
- Should it be legal to flash your headlights to warn other drivers about a speed trap? Flash once for yes,...
- Archaeologists find King Arthur's Round Table, proceeding cautiously in case it's booby-trapped to the Holy...
- Flying somewhere this weekend? You better check the list of cancelations
- RON PAUL thinks FEMA isn't necessary, says we should be like Galveston was in 1900. Google "1900...
- $5 fee ruled to present no greater burden on nude dancing, TotalFark
- Charlotte Police warn you to be on the lookout for a smash and grab gumball machine thief. They urge you to...
- "It's an outrage, a violation of my freedom." a) Captured Libyan freedom fighter? b) Tortured...
- Scandal threatens Shalala's ambitions at UMiami - Forbes
- Poll: Obama faces trouble with key voters - Boston Herald
- Usain Bolt advances at worlds with ease - ESPN.com
- Obama to the nation: Rekindle post-Sept. 11 unity - San Jose Mercury News
- Hurricane Irene: Lower Manhattan may lose power before Irene arrives, mayor says - Los Angeles Times
- Nigeria president avoids naming suspects at bomb site - Orlando Sentinel
- Football scandal threatens decade of progress for Shalala at University of Miami - Orlando Sentinel
- A Fool Looks Back - msnbc.com
- Perry bills feds $349M for illegal immigrants - Associated Press
- A look at Irenes wake and whats ahead - Boston Herald
- Ocean City says hundreds of residents aren't leaving - USA Today
- Sebastian Vettel claims at pole Belgium - ESPN.com
- Three killed as thousands of Syrians march against Assad - YAHOO!
- A look at Disney's new Hawaiian resort 'Aulani' - Yahoo Finance
- Addiction? Video games crowded out man's real life - Miami Herald
- Vettel secures ninth pole of season at Spa - CNN
- Sofia Coppola to wed in ancestral Italian town - Houston Chronicle
- 27 killed in north Iraq bus crash - Monsters and Critics
- Libyan Rebels Fight for Control of Border Road - ABC News
- Militants from Afghanistan kill dozens in Pakistan - Associated Press
- Forest Service, Vt. hiking club: Stay home - Washington Examiner
- Vettel takes pole position for Belgian GP - Forbes
- Sofia Coppola to wed in ancestral Italian town - Associated Press
- Libyan rebels fight for control of border road - USA Today
- Lane Closures Continue Through NKY - msnbc.com
- Irene, a bit weaker, begins its destructive run - Forbes
- Libyan rebels fight for control of border road - Associated Press
- Nation's biggest subway system to stop for Irene - msnbc.com
- Hurricane-force winds hit coast as Irene soaks NC - Boston Globe
- Invention site Quirky finds genius in the masses - Forbes
- The Real Story Behind Fake Vomit (PHOTOS)
- Hurricane Irene Could Sprout Bumper Crop Of Magic Mushrooms
- Vampire-themed Cruise Planned For Southeast Alaska
- Was Killer Whale Hit By Boat Or Is She Pregnant?
- Cuban Man '24' Proud Of His 4 Extra Fingers, Toes
- Finally, A Website For Men Who Stink At Buying Gifts For Women
- How To Stop A Hurricane: Get A Nuke Or Call Bill Gates
- WATCH: Man Fights Police Officer, Steals Cop Car, Crashes It
- GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Hanging By Hooks To Protest Shark Finning
- A Grave Mistake: Daughters Say Funeral Home Lost Mother's Body
- Angler Fishes Out Woman's Prosthetic Leg
- Getting Buzzed: Cooking with Pot
- WATCH: Grave Digger Dances In Open Grave, Could Face Charges
- Woman Shot In Chest With Paintball Suffers Breast Implant Blowout
- WATCH: Thief Stuffs Snakes In Pants
- UFO Sightings Increase 67 Percent In 3 Years
- That's A Lot Of Candles -- World's Oldest Person Celebrates Birthday
- WATCH: Woman Attacks ATM With High Heel
- LOOK: Giant Rat Killed With Pitchfork In Brooklyn
- Meet Youngest Person To Get Bionic Fingers
- WATCH: 'Star Wars' As Fine Art?
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame On Honoring Reality Stars: 'Hell To The No'
- This Guy In Brooklyn Got An NYC Earthquake Tattoo
- WATCH: Jewelry Robbers FAIL
- Now Cracks A Noble Shell -- Famous Turtle Is Dead
- LOOK: Earthquake Bride's Mad Dash For Missing Groom
- Man Crashes Truck Into Adult Store, Steals $800 Sex Toy
- Squirrel Blamed For Flag Thefts From Memorial
- Newlyweds Shoplifted Reception Food: Police
- Sacrilegious In Sacramento: Priest Appears Drunk At Baptism
- Statshot: What Are We Bringing With Us To College?
- NFL Fans Looking Forward To Season Of Touchbacks
- Cash-Strapped Oklahoma To Conduct Executions By Hammering Squad
- Novelist Has Whole Shitty World Plotted Out
- Magazine: What Was Your First Concert? Ours Was Queensrche In '89
- [video] Steve Jobs Resigns After Realizing Technology Has Gone As Far As It Can
- Sportsgraphic: Miami's Alleged Violations
- Brawl Highlights Decades Of Tension Between China, Georgetown
- America Gets Set To Enjoy Month Or So Of Libya Seeming Like Symbol Of Freedom
- American Voices: Space Station Supply Rocket Crashes
- Media Blasts Minnesota Vikings For Doing Little To Upgrade Their Fans
- Insane Moron Draws Conclusion From NFL Preseason Game
- [audio] Enraged Man Fails To Destroy TV
- Republicans Praise Nixon Administration For Allowing Qaddafi To Rule Libya So He Could One Day Be Overthrown
- Overtired 398-Month-Old Throws Tantrum
- American Voices: Steve Jobs Resigns
- Peyton Manning Says He Will Play In Colts Opener After Performing Neck Surgery On Self
- Infographic: PayPal Founder To Create Island
- New Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm Thinking Printers'
- New CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm Thinking Printers'
- [audio] Donut Shop's Mission Statement Seems Awfully Ambitious
- Voice Inside Cheering Libyan Rebel's Head: 'Oh, Fuck, Now What?'
- American Voices: Lewis Out For MDA Telethon
- McDonald's Unveils New Senior Citizen PlayPlace
- New Study Explains Why Comic Sans Font So Hilarious (Season 1: Ep 8 on IFC)
- Notre Dame Stays Competitive, Falls Short In Intra-Squad Scrimmage
- Congress To Bet The Farm On One Last Big Bill
- [audio] Man Born To Party Dies Partying
- White-Hot GOP Race Down To Two Mentally Ill People, Person Who Lost Nomination Last Time
- Report: Male Hair Loss 7 Times More Painful Than Childbirth
- Top 10 Secret Agent Security Tips and Tricks [Video]
- How to Reuse Zip Ties [Clever Uses]
- The Lime Wall Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Ditch Cable TV This Weekend (and Keep Watching Your Shows) [Weekendhacker]
- Remains of the Day: The Smartphone Evolution [For What It's Worth]
- Repair a Broken Apple AC Adapter and Save Yourself Some Cash [DIY]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: August 20-26 [Highlights]
- LockGestures Adds Customizable Gestures to Your iPhone's Lock Screen [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Stream Media to Your Android Phone With Plex, Now 60% Off [Deals]
- Bird Bar Makes Your Android Menu Bar Accessible From Full-Screen Applications [App Of The Day]
- Make a Reusable, Rewritable Chalkboard Lunch Bag [DIY]
- Use Your Vulnerability and Accept the Unknown to Improve Your Overall Well-Being [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Preparing for a Natural Disaster [Help Yourself]
- Make Flowers Last Longer by Feeding Them Sugar and Vodka [Clever Uses]
- Make Sure You're Prepared for Disaster with a 72-Hour Kit [Emergency]
- Protect Your Camera from Gravity-Related Breakage with Sugru [Video]
- How Can I Make the Windows Command Prompt Better? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Fold Business Card Corners to Remember How to Follow Up with the Person [Business Cards]
- Cook an Egg in an Orange Peel [Video]
- Resign as CEO of August 26 in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Build an Attractive, Informative Mac Desktop with GeekTool [Customization]
- Keep Tabs on Hurricane Irene with Tracking Maps and Smartphone Apps [Weather]
- Quickly Look Up the Definition of Any Word in Google Docs [Video]
- How to (Almost) Guarantee You'll Never Have to Check Your Luggage Again [Travel]
- How to Log into Your Computer Automatically [Emailable Tech Support]
- dupeGuru Music Edition Removes Duplicate Audio Tracks by Name, Tag, or Content [Download Of The Day]
- Eat Calorie Dense Fruits and Nuts to Put on Healthy Weight [Health]
- Wear Black When Cleaning Mirrors to See Smudges and Streaks Sooner [Household]
- 7notes for iPad Lets You Take Notes On-Screen with Your Finger [Video]
- The Fold-Away Treadmill Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Free PDF: Scala for the Impatient
- Mobile development with HTML5
- Webinar - Whats New in Windows Phone 7.1 (Mango) by Jeff Prosise
- Hibernate Gotchas!
- Heroku runs Java
- Android and iPhone apps in sync - here are the code results
- 10 Best Free Linux Games
- Creating an ID3 Tags Reader with PHP
- 25+ Useful Document and File Comparison Tools
- Web Designing Tips - How to make your web layouts clean and SEO friendly
- A Cloud IDE for Java Applications
- My first play with node.js
- 8 WordPress Cache Plugins To Supercharge Your Loading Time
- InfoQ: What is the Future of Flash and Flex?
- Why Apple employees avoid getting in the elevator with Steve Jobs
- Why you absolutely should be using Sugar.js
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 8/26/11
- Tutorial: Recreating the Windows 7 Aero Desktop using HTML and jQuery
- An Introduction to Node.js
- 8 Best Open Source FishEye Menus
- Heroku Now Supports Java
- Multiple Tomcat Instances on Single Machine
- MongoDB 2.0 Relese Candidate is Live!
- Compress CSS files using PHP
- Creating Object Pool(s) in Scala
- The Rise of HTML 5: Popular Services and Sites Move to HTML 5
- How Google makes improvements to its search algorithm
- Why Did I Fall in Love with Play! Framework?
- Will Google End Up Selling Motorola After Integrating Patents Into Their Own Portfolio?
- Twitter Begins Turning On The Secure HTTPS By Default
- 10 Classic Hollywood Screen Tests
- Life Rafts Serve as Hotel Rooms
- Monkey Carved from a Peach Pit
- This Week at Neatorama
- Super Deformed Star Wars Plush
- Post-It War
- The End: Flash Game About Death
- Rubik's Companion Cube
- Cork Mosaics
- Lobster Motorcycle
- 200 Rounds When You Need Them
- J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion as an Illuminated Manuscript
- Harold Pinter's Duck Hunt
- Playing with the Moon
- Dolphin Conch Fishing
- 22 Fascinating and Bizarre Classes Offered This Semester
- The Underground River Beneath The Amazon River
- Indiana Jones Traveling Exhibit
- Hurricane Irene as Seen from Space
- Secret Power of Middle Children
- My Little Pop Icons
- Axe-Wielding Bird
- Memorial Bandit Caught in the Act
- Zombie's Day Out
- World War II Vets Gather in St. Louis for Final Reunion
- BBQ Rockin' Fork
- Flowery Bits
- The Star Wars Alphabet Guessing Game
- Astonish Me
- Belgium's Abandoned Crypts
- Twitter Tales of Terrible Dates
- Dog Goes Insane Over Hedgehog
- Students Want Don Draper To Speak At Graduation
- 25 Signs You're A Child Of The '90s
- Cthulhu Bento Box Makes For A Scary Good Meal
- Chrome and Safari extension to rehabilitate disruptive footnotes. - Ideon Open Ideas
- Why Arabic Is Terrific
- List of vim plugins I use - with mini tutorials mirnazim.org
- Vodka Nation!
- SSH Can Do That? Productivity Tips for Working with Remote Servers | Smylers [blogs.perl.org]
- HTML5 Rocks - How Browsers Work: Behind the Scenes of Modern Web Browsers
- A Simple Explanation for Why HP Abandoned Palm and Is Getting Out of the PC Business
- Google+ Gets a +1 for Browser Security | The Barracuda Labs Internet Security Blog
- Twitter Just Got the Respect it DeservesTwitter
- 10 Excellent HTML5 coding Tools Many Users Dont Know About
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim? - Stack Overflow
- The little-known secret of how to actually choose a web designer (in 5 easy steps) ~ Information Highwayman...
- Get started with WebGL: draw a square | Tutorial | .net magazine
- Nick Cave's Letter to MTV
- Stanislaw Lem - Philip K. Dick: A Visionary Among the Charlatans
- Coding backwards
- Cities in Fact and Fiction: An Interview with William Gibson: Scientific American
- Minimalist business card
- Epeus' epigone: Google Plus must stop this Identity Theatre
- It didn't have to end this way: what HP should have done with webOS
- Play Wonderputt, a free online game on Kongregate
- Top 10 Products You Don't Need to Buy (Because You Already Have Them In Your Home)
- Kingdom Rush | Strategy Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Why Do You Like Bad News?
- The Capacity Factor: Solar-panel "trees" really are inferior (or: "In which hopelessly inept...
- Windows 7 ISOs
- Yoga Morons Pose All Over NYC Subway Car, Make Homeless 'Joke' [Video]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Yay, There's a New Air Guitar World Champion [Video]
- Shocking Steve Jobs Illness Pics Might Be Fake [Apple]
- Michele Bachmann Gets Lost Inside Florida Sandwich Shop 
- Juvenile Rioters Getting 'Thumped' in Jail [London Riots]
- 'Weakened' Irene Reaches U.S. Land, and Other Hurricane Highlights [Irene]
- What Is Minka Kelly Doing in Ramon Rodriguez's Trailer? [Gossip Roundup]
- Comment of the Day: The Ultimate Hurricane Survival Guide [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Steve Jobs Is Not Well [Apple]
- MSNBC Contributor: Hurricane Irene Is a 'Total Bitch' [Video]
- The Upside to a Hurricane [Irene]
- Richard Dawkins Gamely Takes On Rick Perry's Evolution Denialism [Science]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: Hitting Back [Banhammer]
- Why Canadian Tar Sands Have Become a Major Issue for Obama [The Environment]
- How Are You Preparing for Hurricane Irene? [Irene]
- Republican Politician Naked, Bending Over on Gay Sex Site [Sex Scandal]
- The Great George Pataki Dream Is Over 
- The Eastern Seaboard Prepares for Hurricane Irene [Irene]
- Hurricane Irene Approaches: Live Coverage [Irene]
- Goldman Sachs Hunts Down Its Elevator Tweeter [Twitter]
- The Worst 50 States in America: The Final Five [50 States]
- Jersey Shore: Big Trouble in Little Italy [Video]
- New York Evacuates Low-Lying Zones, Shuts Down Subway [Irene]
- Anthony Weiner and Huma Are on a 'Babymoon' [Weinergate]
- Obama Cuts Vacation Short to Save America from Hurricanes [Irene]
- There's a Reason Fox News Keeps Attacking Gawker [Video]
- What Ever Happened to Those White House Solar Panels? [Mysteries]
- Clueless British Police Suggest Twitter Require Real Names [Social Networks]
|New Jersey Ruling on Witnesses May Prod New...|
|Nostalgic Ron Paul Remembers His Favorite Early...|
|Weekly Address: Coming Together to Remember|
|New York Hurricane Could Be Multibillion Dollar...|
|Latest Hurricane Updates|
|Libyan Good Guys and Bad Guys|
|Obama calls for 'common purpose' as 9/11...|
|Why French Elites Think DSK Should Make A Comeback|
wall street j.
|Apple's New CEO to Draw on Deputies' Skills|
|Dion's Weekly ETF Winners and Losers|
|Gold Jumps After Bernanke Speech, Still Head...|
|Hurricane Shopping in NYC: And Then There But...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Reflecting on Steve Jobs' Words of Wisdom|
|Eight Job-Interview Wins for the Record Book|
|Tim Cook, Apple CEO, Auburn University...|
|Here Are This Week's Winners And Losers In Sports|
|The environment seems to favor healthy dividend...|
|TechCrunched: The Weeks Top Tech News In 90...|
|FBI deploys fingerprint system for mobile...|
|I Was Wrong (And I Don't Care) Facebook Deals...|
|New Heat for Google CEO|
|Social, mapping and mobile data tell the story...|
|Some Good Startup & Entrepreneurial Readings|
|Why Berlin is home to a new generation of...|
|Steve Jobs Resigns as CEO of Apple: Worlds...|
|Facebook Now Has Bigger, Faster Photos|
|Star Wars Ready for Blu-ray Release|
|Week in tech: Linux turns 20, Windows 8's...|
|Hurricane Irene: Find an NYC Evacuation Center...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Doubts Cast on Revived Rumors of Subscription...|
|Half of America Is Using Social Networks|
|HTC Omega first press shot leaked|
|Tech News Today 315: Stretch The Nanotube|
|Exclusive: Boinc: Film service being considered|
|There's A Chance Of Rain This Weekend|
|Irene hits North Carolina as Category 1 hurricane|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Irene? Too Normal: Queena, Gaston and Other...|
|Gaddafi's Italian Connection|
|4 Instructional Videos Made By and For Crazy...|
|Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Cube Tray|
|Coffee prepared at 20,000ft in balloon record bid|
|Olympus Mons (Volcano Week 6)|
|Engrish Funny: Toothpaste for English Majors|
|It's Official! Mariah Is Coming To BOTH UK And...|
|Failed Fence Jump|
|GIF: Woke Up in the Wrong Part of the Bed|
|Hurricane Irene to Cause One of Largest Power...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ive got your missing links right here (27...|
|Backyard Genius 2011: The Year's 10 Best DIY...|
|Blackboard Oil Cloth Lunchbag|
|State Ed Sec Bites Man|
|Fact or Fiction: The World's Most Expensive...|
|Closed 'back door' linked to sex disorder|
|WikiHouse: Open Source Home Building|
|Weekend Links: The Triumph and Tragedy of Lisa...|
|Here's a reason not to go spelunking in the...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Hurricane Irene Batters N.C. Coast|
|Florida's reefs cannot endure a 'cold snap'|
|2002 Bou'in-Zahra earthquake|
|Jurassic Mammal Fossil Hints At Earlier Split...|
|Insert Coin: PumpTire self-inflating bicycle tire|
|Razer Blade Laptop|
|Sony's Clamshell S2 Tablet Is Now the Tablet P...|
|HTC Vigor Spotted In The Wild, Possibly Packing...|
|Xbox 360 Kinect and Building the Perfect...|
|Very interesting video from Alaa Wardi of a...|
|Confectionery brand will turn fans face into candy|
|Verizon Takes Away FTP Access, Charges For It|
|Counter-Strike: Global Offensive preview:...|
|Daily Crunch: Eye Array|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler Reviewed|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Product of the Week: Kidrobot Founder Paul...|
|William Drenttel & Jessica Helfand: William...|
|Taking A Customer From Like To Love: The UX Of...|
|Open Lounge - Raiffeisen Bank Zurich|
|BIG NAZO: Learning About Humanity From Monsters|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|Reading Revolution: 14 Marvelous Modern Libraries|
|Links for 2011-08-26 [del.icio.us]|
|Googie Architecture: Futurism Through Modernism|
|Clever Hurricane Preparation|
|Betabrand + COLOURlovers: Color-a-Plaid Shirt...|
|Never Ending Friends|
|Is Your Passion for Productivity Hurting Your...|
|Chief Lying Officer|
|Workspace of the Week: Gracefully organized|
|Few Treatment Options for Afghans as Drug Use...|
|3 clear reasons to change careers|
|A Dog at the Funeral Captured on Video|
|Get the Bod: Anna Paquin as Skin-Baring Sookie|
|Spas with a View|
|Women of the Year: Readers' Choice Award 2011...|
|Fashions Night Out celebrations: A city-by-city...|
|The Paradox: What Moms Share|
|Which Male TV Star Has the Best Hair?|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|7 Tips for Choosing Good Workout Clothes|
|The Easiest New Way to Experience John Lobb's...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Hottest Women of 2011|
|Announcing the Winners of the AoM Put Up Your...|
|Ben Ferrari's Street Style|
|Jil Sander iPad Case|
|Scorsese, DiCaprio and Monahan look to be...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Tucker and Dale vs Evil - Featurette|
|Weekly Ketchup: Pixar Reveals New Movies|
|Martin Scorsese and William Monahan To Remake...|
|Scorsese Could Direct Leonardo DiCaprio in...|
|Jwoww -- Workin' It in Las Vegas|
|Summer '11 portraits: the Women|
|Heather Graham Is Back in the Game|
|Scorsese, DiCaprio, & Monahan May Reteam...|
|Shut Up, Dude: This Weeks Best And Worst Comments|
|Chris Brown VMA Set: 'Get Ready,' Swizz Beatz...|
|Lindsey Buckingham on Solo Work, the Mac and...|
|Glen Campbell looks forward with gratitude|
the big picture
|Libya: The fight continues|
|The IAAF 2011 World Championhips in Daegu,...|
|New York Photos of the Week August 19th August...|
|Saturday, 27 Aug 2011|
|Taking the Impossible Photograph|
|Painting on the Behance Network|
|jean paul abjean - between days|
|.:After The Rain:.|
|1024711241933928.jpg (JPEG Image, 600x611 pixels)|
|Comic for August 27, 2011|