- AMA Request: A Girls Gone Wild Cameraman
- TIL about the Taiwanese government, which has 5 branches of government: Legislative, Executive, Judicial,...
- Chrono Trigger's silent protagonist, created with 7,100 beads. (Dollar is for scale, not bragging that I...
- This is how reposts and the front page works.
- I worked at a veterinary hospital/clinic for 7 years AMA.
- Ladies, this is unacceptable.
- If only...
- TIL Horses can't vomit due to the shape of their throat and often die because of this.
- Cartoonists from around the world are weighing in on the brutal government crackdown of Syrian cartoonist...
- My own 3D version of the reddit alien.
- Success. How bad do you want it?
- Pre-employment screening. _
- Who is "that guy" or "that girl" from your office and what did they do to earn that...
- It feels so good to be the first one in.
- Just saw this in the delivery notice I got from an ebay seller.
- Most photoshopped-looking non-photoshopped picture ever?
- TIL that the Bible says nothing explicitly about abortion, but Exodus does say that terminating a pregnancy...
- You have little nuts...
- Carl Sagan puts our civilization into a cosmic perspective. On my reddit birthday, I gift you!
- In every video game...
- Republican official resigns after pic of him bending over and showing his naked behind appears on gay...
- So i've been working on my photorealistic renders. Here's a render of a Wall-E model I made. [3D] [C4D]
- Didn't see that coming...
- TIL about UDFj-39546284, the most distant galaxy ever seen in the universe. It's over 13.2 billion...
- I'm totally getting the hang of this
- Obama proposes to legalise "indefinite detention" for Guantanamo detainees! Where is the Obama...
- 234987239487 broken controllers later...
- How I feel about most platformers.
- Disney's best-selling Cars toys are being made in a factory in China that uses child labour and forces...
- Air Attack: Parasitic Wasps Lay Eggs in Ants
- How Fast is Falling Rain?
- Weird, Birdlike Mystery Drone Crashes in Pakistan
- No Public Transit? No Job
- Razer Onza Xbox Controller Offers Gripping Gameplay
- Leaked Sony E-Reader With Touch-Screen and Stylus
- The Yearly Bill for The Pentagon's No-Bid Contracts: $140 Billion
- How One Man Hacked His Way Into the Slot-Machine Industry
- Aug. 29, 1965: Long-Distance Calling ... Very Long Distance
- The Secret Lives of Metal-Detector Hunters
- Portal Designer Proposes a Quantum Conundrum at PAX
- Hands On: Defeat Your Enemies From the Inside In Warp
- 5 Great Books for Read Comics in Public Day
- Antibiotics: Killing Off Beneficial Bacteria ... for Good?
- Feds Sign Off on Boeing's 787 Dreamliner
- Pioneering Ants Challenge Self-Organization Assumptions
- Satellite Photos Take You Inside Gadhafi's Compound
- NASA Turns to Kickstarter to Complete Its Astronaut MMO
- Ornithologists Find First New U.S. Bird in 37 Years
- Researchers: Jobs' Departure Will Test Employee Loyalty at Apple
- Grunt Plushies and 9 Other Things You Should Buy at Halo Fest
- Skype Launches Junior Platform for Third-Party Apps
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Steve Jobs, Jambox and Weird Ways to Touch Your iPad
- Sneak Preview of Halo Fest's Shooter-iffic Feast for Fans
- Purported Pic of iPhone 5 Back Cover Surfaces
- Researchers Uncover RSA Phishing Attack, Hiding in Plain Sight
- Firefox to Stick with Version Numbers After All
- Get Inside Halo 4's New Warthog in Forza 4
- Cosmic Bling: Astronomers Find Planet Made of Diamond
- Tweetwaves vs. Seismic Waves
- The Postal Service is paying fewer workers to do nothing
- Apple iPad moves into the classroom
- 6 Animals That Kill Nature's Scariest Creatures For Fun
- Where's Waldo?Man has a Waldo scene tattooed across his back (pic)
- Beyonce's baby bump steals the show at VMAs [w/vid]
- Best Friends!! (PIC)
- SWTOR Game testing weekends begin next week September 2nd!
- Humanitys Future Relies On Dwight Schrute
- 15 Add-Ons to Become a Gmail Power User
- 10 Amazing Looking Videogame Paintings
- Mila Kunis Had a World of Warcraft Addiction [video]
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Surviving Hurricane Irene: Fear vs Reality (PIC)
- Dead Space Bros
- Realtime Tracking of Near-Earth Asteroids & Comets --It Could Save the Planet
- How the Surveillance State Protects the Interests Of the Ultra-Rich
- Bachmann says she'd consider Everglades drilling
- The mystery of Sri Lanka's 'grease devils'
- Gadhafi troops kill 150 prisoners
- James Toback On The Gambler Remake: Not Possible Rudeness And Disrespect
- Finance Chief To Be Japan's Next Prime Minister
- Lockerbie bomber 'on his deathbed'
- Nuking a Hurricane Would Be a Really Bad Idea
- Watch The Top 9 YouTube Videos Of The Week
- Down Atlantic, a Refrain: It Could Have Been Worse
- The Seven Best Things to Buy at PAX
- The Encyclopedia Of 9/11
- Irene still a threat, Obama warns
- Why Is The Eye of a Hurricane Calm?
- Republicans Against Science
- Labor Economist Nominated To Become Obama Economic Adviser
- House Republicans Aim To Repeal Environmental, Labor Regulations
- Palestinian Attacker Wounds Seven In Tel Aviv
- Michele Bachmann: Hurricane, Earthquake Are Messages From God
- The Wait Is Over: Madden NFL Franchise Returns
- College Rankings That Aren't Ridiculous
- Dominicans Prevalence In New York Stronger Than You Think
- Bachmann: Earthquake, Hurricane Are Messages From God
- Did The Media Overhype Irene?
- GOP Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin
- Obama To Nominate Princeton Economist To Fill Key Post
- Meet The Designer Behind Apple's Gorgeous Products
- U.S.-Taliban Talks Scuttled By Afghan Government
- Tim Pawlenty Left GOP Primary With Campaign In Debt
- IMF Chief: U.S. Needs 'Credible' Plan With 'Downside Risks' Increasing
- 10,000 Libyans Freed From Gaddafi Prisons
- Suicide Bomber Disguised As Beggar Kills Dozens
- Why Schools Are Begging Students To Stay, But Thousands Still Leave
- Irene's Wrath: Major Flooding Hits Upstate New York, Vermont
- GOODNIGHT IRENE
- PHOTOS: Readers Submit Their Pictures From Hurricane Irene
- Martin Luther King's Family And Friends Remember Landmark Speech
- WATCH: Obama Delivers Statement On Hurricane Irene
- New York City's Catastrophe That Wasn't
- Suicide Bomb Kills Dozens In Iraqi Mosque
- Aging Satellites Could Make It Harder To Predict Severe Weather
- Puerto Rican Senator Resigns In Photo Controversy
- IRENE LOSES STEAM
- U.S. Soldier Wanted In Hurricane Murders
- NY Official Spikes Murdoch Deal
- In A Not Distant Database, Next Sunday AD...
- Alcohol & Consent: Why the Double Standard?
- Pert "V" Necked Jumper by: Nancy Edwards, Falls Church, VA.
- "I just want him to know"
- No flying toasters here.
- Obama nominates Alan Krueger as chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers
- Techno Journalist Dan Sicko Passed Away
- Golden Retriever
- There can be only one?
- It's gifs! On a TV!
- What's Mom Worth?
- The Latin American Canon according to Carlos Fuentes
- Teahupo'o Code Red
- We Deserve Tim Ferriss
- The Bladerunner
- I see.
- nano nano
- A new distribution model for movies?
- Toronto public libraries read-in
- Experimental type of type
- The Dirt on Clean Eating
- Everything in its place... or ... acEeeghiiilnnprsttvy
- Cat Color Genetics
- So many people give a fuck
- Ana Lee
- Cat wants lid to be closed
- Stetson Kennedy
- you owe me, but I'll cut you a break for now
- An American Drug Lord in Acapulco
- Better, Faster, Stronger
- The Rapist Says Hes Sorry
- The Genius Who Lives Downstairs
- Disaster Aversion: The Quest To Control Hurricanes
- High Explosive for Everyone
- Night-Shifting for the Hip Fleet
- Friday Night Lights
- Presidential candidate's Irene comments just a joke-spokeswoman - swissinfo.ch
- Lockerbie bomber in Libyan capital is near death, brother says - Washington Post
- NASA: Space Station May Be Evacuated by Late Nov. - ABC News
- Obama On Irene: 'It's Going To Take Time To Recover' - ABC News (blog)
- Gadhafi 'still a danger' as rebels move on hometown - Vancouver Sun
- Obama's new chief economist, Alan Krueger - Reuters Blogs (blog)
- Sprint to employees: Don't comment on Apple iPhone 5 rumors - Los Angeles Times
- Alex Salmond will not demand Abdel Basset al-Megrahi's extradition - Telegraph.co.uk
- Russia Delays Missions to and From Space Station - Voice of America
- Chocolate linked to lower heart disease risk - Toronto Sun
- Steve Jobs reigned in a kingdom of altered landscapes - Times of India
- Obama rounds out econ team ahead of jobs speech - Forbes
- Tyler, The Creator, 'Yonkers': America's Best New Artist (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Five Biggest Jaw-Droppers From the VMAsNot Including Beyonc's Baby Bump - E! Online
- Historic floods as US hurricane toll mounts - Khaleej Times
- Michele Bachmann: Hurricane, earthquake are messages from God - CollegeNews
- Chocolate may provide heart health benefits, study finds - National Post (blog)
- Obama Pledges Full Federal Resources to Aid Irene Clean-Up, Recovery - International Business Times
- Lockerbie bomber in Libyan capital is near death, brother says - Winnipeg Free Press
- Beyonc Baby Bombshell Steals the Show at The MTV Video Music Awards - TIME
- Obama taps labor expert Krueger as top White House economist - Xinhua
- Obama picks labor expert Krueger as top economist - Reuters
- Rick Perry's God - Slate Magazine
- Libyan rebels mass for assault on Sirte - Aljazeera.net
- Krueger has wealth of experience, Obama says - MarketWatch
- Gadhafi's daughter to give birth amid Libya's violent aftermath - CNN International
- Beyonc Will Be 'An Incredible Mother,' Says Kelly Rowland - People Magazine
- Thousands without power as Irene slams Quebec, Maritimes - CTV.ca
- Obama picks labor expert Krueger as top economist - Chicago Tribune
- Canadians in New York put hurricane into perspective - Montreal Gazette
- Hurricane Irene and the Financial Crisis - Two disasters, partially of the government's own making
- Tips On How To Make Money On Facebook
- Bank of America sells half of its China bank stake
- Big Banks Bet Crude Oil Prices Would Fall in 2008 Run-Up, Leaked Data Show - Bloomberg
- Oil Trades Near Three-Day High; Most Refineries Normal as Irene Downgraded - Bloomberg
- Obama Didn't Actually Ride The Bus On His So Called
- Former officials call for investigation into political hiring at DOJ
- Brent Over $112 on Stimulus Hopes as Irene Weakens - CNBC
- Extreme Gas-Saving Tips For Labor Day Weekend - Yahoo! News
- Saint Martin
- Lockerbie bomber is near death, brother says
- Car sales help drive away double-dip fears
- Ariz. doctor reaches out to Hispanic patients
- New support for idea Mars was once cold, wet
- Mexico arrests 5 in connection with casino attack
- JPMorgan fined for contravening Iran, Cuba sanctions
- Generator exhaust sends Conn. family to hospital
- In the Name of Love: Does Equality Encourage Sexual Activity?
- Libya Rebels Free 10,000 From Gaddafi Prisons (LIVE UPDATES)
- Ten Reasons to Move Cheney's Book to the Crime Section
- Eyman, red-light-camera foes push for city bans
- Bachmann claims hurricane, earthquake were God's messages to politicians; Campaign reportedly says she was...
- How the Surveillance State Protects the Interests Of the Ultra-Rich
- Republican Mark Neumann to run for Wisconsin senate seat
- WHAT ARE THE FOODS THAT BURN FAT? THE RIGHT FOODS THAT BURN FAT - phillyBurbs.com : Blogs
- Climber rescued in Rocky Mountain National Park
- NASA: Space station may be evacuated by late Nov.
- Brand New, Upscale Hotel Tower in Las Vegas May Get Bulldozed
- Obama rounds out econ team ahead of jobs speech
- Bachmann: Hurricane is God's warning about government spending
- Attacker at Israeli Nightclub Injures 8
- New York Subway Running on Time for Morning Commute
- Stock Markets Rise in Part on Relief Over Irene
- U.S. Consumer Spending Rallied in July
- Vermont Avoids Worst, but Awaits More Flooding
- Krueger Chosen to Lead Economic Council
- An Enigma in Power, Qaddafi is Elusive at Large
- Top Banks Confront Leaner Future by Cutting Jobs
- School Gym Shelters Evacuees From Irene
- Finance Minister Is Chosen as Japans Next Leader
- Finance Minister Wins Japan Party Vote, to Be PM
- This Time, Bloomberg Gets Mostly Praise for Storm Response
- Asian Stock Markets Rise After Fed Chief's Speech
- At VMAs, Young Stars With Fresh Mouths
- In Nevada, Apathy and Gloom Before a Special Election
- As States Rights Stalwart, Rick Perry Draws Doubts
- A Soaked Vermont Awaits Even More Flooding
- City Room: After Hurricane Irene: What You Need to Know in New York
- After the Storm, New Yorkers Complain About the Hype
- Police Lineups Start to Face Fact: Eyes Can Lie
- With Shocking Speed, Floods Turn Deadly
- Hurricane Coverage Is Ratings Driver for Weather Channel
- In Coinjock, N.C., Watching Boats and Waiting Out the Storm
- Irene Weakened More Than Most Hurricanes
- For Some Medical Evacuees, Seeking Safety Brought Its Own Difficulties
- Foot Faults and the Rage They Can Cause
- 28 Are Killed in Bombing at a Mosque in Baghdad
- Airports Resume Service in Northeast After Hurricane Irene
- Television Review: Death Valley, Cops and Zombies on MTV - Review
- N.B.A. Players Avoid Displays of Luxury
- Heroku | Play on Heroku
- 5 Reasons To Write Tests For Your Code
- Get 10 GB of space on the new Minus.com
- No CEO is Worth Their Multi Million Dollar Paycheck. Except...
- CSS in Real Life
- Former MIT grad student: "Express your wrath digitally"
- The Social Web is Splintering (ftw)
- The Stoner Arms Dealers: How Two American Kids Became Big-Time Weapons Traders
- Improvements in Windows Explorer - Building Windows 8
- Post Citrix Acquisition, Cloud.coms CloudStack Goes 100% Open Source
- Mixpanel: We're hiring and here's where we're at.
- Kleiner Plays Catch-Up
- Smooth Wallet - Personal finance that doesn't suck.
- Only 600 new jobs for 17,000 applicants at Ford plant
- What Is Your Startups Acquisition Offer REALLY Worth?
- SWIG author on the complexity of SWIG
- Sass for Designers
- The Definitive Guide to Forms-Based Website Authentication
- RTFM: Dispelling a Myth About Steve Jobs Resignation
- Best SSDs For The Money: August 2011
- SiteChat (chrome extension that adds chat to sites) gets an iOS webapp version
- The Magical Mathematics of Numb3rs
- Lodsys in a Panic to Keep Apple Out of Suit
- Time Warner gets royalties on every Anonymous mask
- CloudStack drops 'open core' goes completely open source
- How Bloggers Comment System Lead to Being Mistaken For a Groupon Shill
- Gold Coins: The Mystery of the Double Eagle
- Account Chooser - for the next generation of web sign in
- Ddate(1) disabled by default in future util-linux
- IBM Unveils New Hybrid Cloud Solution for the Enterprise
- Joining Blood Vessels Without Sutures
- Mozilla Community Lead Departs Over Bug Handling
- AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile Bet Big On Mobile Payments
- Delivering Medicine By UAV
- Developing Nuclear Power Plant Tech For the Moon and Mars
- The Quest For an EV Fast-Charge Standard
- The Latest Web Browser Grand Prix
- Ex-Board Member Says HP Is Committing 'Corporate Suicide'
- SignalGuru Helps Drivers Avoid Red Lights
- Like a Redstone Cowboy
- Mandriva 2011 Out
- 'Superpoke' To Be No More, Thanks To Google
- Automatic Spelling Corrections On Github
- Python Fiddle, an IDE That Runs In Your Browser
- Mass. Court Says Constitution Protects Filming On-Duty Police
- Google Is Grooming Chrome As a Game Platform
- Ask Slashdot: Math Curriculum To Understand General Relativity?
- New Worm Morto Using RDP To Infect Windows PCs
- Antenna-Clothing Outperforms Regular Antennas
- Schmidt: G+ 'Identity Service,' Not Social Network
- Russian Resupply Crash Could Mean Leaving ISS Empty
- Raspberry Pi Running Quake 3
- A Custom Objectionable Word List Ate My Homework
- Deus Ex Eyeborg Documentary Shows Today's Cyborgs
- Apple's A6 Details and Timeline Emerge
- LHC Data Continues To Disagree With Supersymmetry
- Low-Cost DIY Cell Network Runs On Solar
- Facebook Kills Places, Deals Products
- Announcing Opa: Making Web Programming Transparent
- Notch Shows Minecraft Adventure Update
- Every time an Anonymous protester dons a Guy Fawkes mask, Time Warner goes ka-ching
- Homes of the Rich: Hannibal Gaddafi
- Randomly-generated globs of wool, mutant vegetables, etc.
- Fight quakery! 1950s FDA public service announcement
- Xbox hack allows unsigned code
- Women fighters in reasonable armor
- Sony Reader T1
- Hurricane Irene: Ultimate New Yorker Window-Boarding Job
- Hurricane Irene: The art of window-boarding and the taping of stores
- Caturday: my new kitteh
- Space Invaders couch
- Hurricane Irene: Dude moons Weather Channel reporter during live shot
- Troll who harassed Buddhist leader with 8,000 hate-tweets claims free speech defense
- The MAD Fold-In Collection: 1964-2010
- Flying while black and reading books on 1920s aircraft lands folk musician in Security Theater Hell
- Eric Schmidt: If you cant use your real name, dont use Google+.
- Stalwart Workers: neglected backbone of the firm
- Which nuclear plants lie in Hurricane Irenes path?
- Security researchers trace RSA hack and SecureID breach to lame Excel spreadsheet phishing
- Colorful baseball bats
- Classic prints modified to tell the ghastly alternate history of monsters and elder gods
- Chalk memorial for Jack Layton in front of Torontos New City Hall
- Slashdots CmdrTaco steps down
- Hacker publishes names and data for 20,000 individuals, many US gov and military staff or contractors
- China State TV unpublishes video that led to fears of cyberattack on US
- Biggest data drive ever built by IBM can back up 60 copies of the entire Web
- Battle for the California desert: Why is the government driving folks off their land?
- Hurricane Irene: Links roundup
- Did you ever think you would get the chance to swim down 160th St in NYC? FARK: No, but I did think I would...
- Britain's head of the Department of Health wants the country to legalize physician-assisted suicide, and he...
- Actual Headline: "Climber Who Cut Off Arm To Escape Speaking At MSU" - Oh c'mon, Bozeman's not...
- Industrial accident and/or possible Cola Wars guerrilla action leaves one man hopping mad
- A letter from people with Alzheimer's to President Obama: This potato is following me, maybe I should run...
- Half of the Air Force pilots tested had used Spice. So at least we have a leg up on the space race
- Think Obama is going to hold banks accountable which knowingly issued fraudulent mortgages? Better hope for...
- Who knew there was a Museum of Bad Art? article includes bad slide show of bad art (may not be safe for work)
- Artist turns David Bowie's "Space Oddity" into illustrated children's book. Spoiler: Ending sure...
- Good: Indiana town throws a parade for wounded soldier. Bad: Parade canceled. Fark: Because the soldier was...
- The four assed baboon has nothing on the conjoined crocodiles
- When putting an electronic ankle bracelet on an offender, choose the non-artificial leg
- Man arrested for standing outside store wearing only underwear. Boy, Ron Howard has really let himself go
- Photoshop the flightless bird... in flight
- Should have realized they weren't real cable repair men when they showed up on time
- Meet one of Moammar's Angels (of Death). 19-year-old has 11 claimed executions. (with "I'd kill it,...
- PR tip: If you're an airline, don't offer to sponsor two sports fans if they promise to wear blackface and...
- BIFF. POW. SOCK. OOF. KORG. Korg? What the hell?
- 300k+ kids think this is the BEST. Back to School. EVAR
- Old and busted: Imploding legendary Vegas hotels that have outlived their usefulness. New hotness:...
- Hurricane? Just another minor inconvenience for a guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Action Jesus with kung-fu grip replacing peace loving hippie Jesus
- The biggest gas guzzlers on the market. That Escalade doesn't seem so great now, does it?
- Before it burned down, Richard Branson's island was a boozy paradise for celebrities (with pics of what...
- Cowboys cut Pro Bowl center Andre Gurode - ESPN.com
- Could Panda Poop Solve Biofuel Woes? - msnbc.com
- Obama rounds out econ team ahead of jobs speech - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama rounds out econ team ahead of jobs speech - Forbes
- 35 killed in series of attacks across Iraq, officials say - CNN
- Obama taps Krueger for economic post - AP - msnbc.com
- Brazil great Zico to coach Iraq's soccer team - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Pa. man charged again for putting ribs in pants - Associated Press
- Obama says will take time to recover from Irene - Associated Press
- Family: Lockerbie bomber in coma, near death - CBS News
- Airlines resuming flights in the Northeast - msnbc.com
- Beyonce Pregnant: 'I Want You to Feel the Love That's Growing Inside Me' - ABC News
- Bruno Mars honors Amy Winehouse at 2011 MTV VMAs with performance of her song 'Valerie' - New York Daily News
- Aspen Skiing Co. assessing labor requirements - Denver Post
- LA sheriff's department mourns death of explorer - KABC
- China bans Gaga and the Backstreet Boys? - CNN
- Bernanke speech weighs on dollar - AP - msnbc.com
- Bachmann: Irene is God's message for Washington - msnbc.com
- AP-GfK Poll: Obama faces trouble with key voters - Philadelphia Daily News
- Syrian forces storm northern village, kill 6 - Miami Herald
- Your morning jolt: Michele Bachmann and the tea party as an act of God - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- China bans pop songs - Variety
- Survivors tell of horrors under Gadhafi - United Press International
- Colorado Springs police thwart ATM theft - Denver Post
- Analysis: China keeps world guessing on yuan plan - msnbc.com
- Stock markets rise after Fed chief's speech - AP - msnbc.com
- Taiwan hospital transplants 5 HIV-infected organs - AP - msnbc.com
- UN envoy disputes Iraq's PM on Iranian exiles - Forbes
- Cuban Robles stripped of gold as more drama grips Daegu - Reuters
- Libyan rebels ask NATO to keep up pressure - Philadelphia Daily News
- Running Of Bulls Could Be Coming To Phoenix Suburb
- State Rep. Offers Free Lunch For Good Ideas
- Burglar Breaks Into Sheriff's House
- It's Raining Money In Netherlands
- Antique Fortune-Telling Machine Is Worth A Fortune To David Copperfield
- Reckless Driver Arrested After Reckless Facebook Boasts
- PHOTOS: Massive Bunny Takes Over Swedish Town Square
- WATCH: Double-Amputee Sprinter Reaches 400 Semifinals At World Championships
- WATCH: Weatherman Drenched In 'Probably The Remnants Of Raw Sewage,' Delivers Report Anyway
- WATCH: The Art Of Packing Tape
- Drunk Airplane Passenger Performs In-Flight Erotic Dance
- WATCH: Streaker Disrupts Weather Channel Hurricane Coverage
- The Real Story Behind Fake Vomit (PHOTOS)
- Hurricane Irene Could Sprout Bumper Crop Of Magic Mushrooms
- DA: Yogurt Store Owner Put Naked Employee In Box
- Vampire-themed Cruise Planned For Southeast Alaska
- Was Killer Whale Hit By Boat Or Is She Pregnant?
- Cuban Man '24' Proud Of His 4 Extra Fingers, Toes
- Finally, A Website For Men Who Stink At Buying Gifts For Women
- How To Stop A Hurricane: Get A Nuke Or Call Bill Gates
- WATCH: Man Fights Police Officer, Steals Cop Car, Crashes It
- GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Hanging By Hooks To Protest Shark Finning
- A Grave Mistake: Daughters Say Funeral Home Lost Mother's Body
- Angler Fishes Out Woman's Prosthetic Leg
- Getting Buzzed: Cooking with Pot
- WATCH: Grave Digger Dances In Open Grave, Could Face Charges
- Woman Shot In Chest With Paintball Suffers Breast Implant Blowout
- WATCH: Thief Stuffs Snakes In Pants
- UFO Sightings Increase 67 Percent In 3 Years
- That's A Lot Of Candles -- World's Oldest Person Celebrates Birthday
- American Voices: New Species Count: 8.7 Million
- Ongoing Iraqi Violence Almost Makes American Invasion Seem Pointless
- Level-Headed Yankee Fans To Take Curtis Granderson's Excellent Season Into Account Should He Struggle Down...
- Strongside/Weakside: Terrelle Pryor
- Frolicking Deer Actually Being Driven Mad By Ticks
- Statshot: What Are We Bringing With Us To College?
- NFL Fans Looking Forward To Season Of Touchbacks
- Cash-Strapped Oklahoma To Conduct Executions By Hammering Squad
- Novelist Has Whole Shitty World Plotted Out
- Magazine: What Was Your First Concert? Ours Was Queensrche In '89
- [video] Steve Jobs Resigns After Realizing Technology Has Gone As Far As It Can
- Sportsgraphic: Miami's Alleged Violations
- Brawl Highlights Decades Of Tension Between China, Georgetown
- America Gets Set To Enjoy Month Or So Of Libya Seeming Like Symbol Of Freedom
- American Voices: Space Station Supply Rocket Crashes
- Media Blasts Minnesota Vikings For Doing Little To Upgrade Their Fans
- Insane Moron Draws Conclusion From NFL Preseason Game
- [audio] Enraged Man Fails To Destroy TV
- Republicans Praise Nixon Administration For Allowing Qaddafi To Rule Libya So He Could One Day Be Overthrown
- Overtired 398-Month-Old Throws Tantrum
- American Voices: Steve Jobs Resigns
- Peyton Manning Says He Will Play In Colts Opener After Performing Neck Surgery On Self
- Infographic: PayPal Founder To Create Island
- New Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm Thinking Printers'
- New CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm Thinking Printers'
- [audio] Donut Shop's Mission Statement Seems Awfully Ambitious
- Glassboard is a Cross-Platform Private Chat Board for iOS, Android and WP7 [Downloads]
- Get Rid of Anxiety by Off-Loading Fears on Paper or by Humming a Tune [Brain Hacks]
- How to Turn Your Computer into a Retro Game Arcade [Gaming]
- What Are Your Most Hated Default Windows Apps? [Ask The Readers]
- Save to Pulse for Chrome Bookmarks Pages for Later Reading [In Brief]
- Retickr Creates a Personalized News Stream On Your Desktop [Mac Downloads]
- Polish Wood Furniture With Stale Beer For Extra Sheen [Clever Uses]
- DockView Adds Windows 7-Style Live Previews to the Dock in Mac OS [Video]
- Labor Day Hacks, Laptop Heat, and the Best Things to Buy in September [Video]
- Learn the Basics and Start Practicing Immediately to Learn a New Language Quickly [Languages]
- Google Music Downloader Lets You Take Back Your Tunes [Firefox Extensions]
- Create a YouTube Channel Background Image [YouTube]
- Sharpen a Serrated Knife Blade [Video]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- ShareMyPlaylists Automatically Generates Spotify Playlists Based on Your Favorite Bands [Spotify]
- Kill Bugs With Diatomaceous Earth [Pest Control]
- WebPutty Hosts and Maintains CSS For Your Site [Video]
- Five Best Hard Drive Space Analyzers [Hive Five]
- Sun Bleach Your Shirt [Clothing]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Use Amazon WebPay to Meet Rewards Card Minimum Spending Requirements [Money]
- Android Parental Control Contains Kid Access to Your Smartphone [Android Downloads]
- Setup a Treasury Bill Investment Ladder [Personal Finance]
- Defog Your Car's Headlights [Video]
- Sauerkraut is Easy to Make, Great for Your Gut [Kitchen]
- Ness For Restaurants Is a Mobile Search App Based on Your Preferences [IPhone Downloads]
- Top 10 Secret Agent Security Tips and Tricks [Video]
- How to Reuse Zip Ties [Clever Uses]
- The Lime Wall Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Ditch Cable TV This Weekend (and Keep Watching Your Shows) [Weekendhacker]
- Returning value from Method/Property is Risky
- Database Migration in Grails
- How will you produce zero without using any numbers?
- PetaPoco with parameterised stored procedure and Asp.Net MVC
- Pretotyping Who disagrees with me?
- HTML5 - top 5 online tools to easy coding
- Web micro-framework BATTLE!
- Java NIO vs. IO
- Making the Case For Rapid Release Cycles
- Dr. Cliff Click just fixed a 20-year-old Java bug!
- Think Stats: Probability and Statistics for Programmers
- Not all free advice is good advice
- Best Of The Week - 2011 - W35 - JavaCodeGeeks links
- Cassandra vs MongoDB vs CouchDB vs Redis vs Riak vs HBase comparison
- Rethinking Enterprise Java
- Spring Data & MongoDB
- Listening to Music when Programming
- CUBRID Bug Bash Event!
- What is the exact difference between a 'terminal', a 'shell', a 'tty' and a 'console'?
- 15 Useful jQuery Tab-Based Interfaces
- Text Limiter class with MooTools
- KeepAlive Directive Explained
- A very fast way to REST-ify your backend
- Declarative Unit Testing: Is JUnit Obsolete?
- Showcase Of 41 Colorful And Well Designed Websites
- Windows attracts Viruses while Ubuntu attracts human beings
- How to use Accordion and Accordion Pane Ajax Controls in C#.NET
- Make Your Home Digital Within One Week
- CUBRID is coming to CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Without Jobs as CEO, five reasons Apple won't be the same
- Man Arrested Over Photo of Oil Refinery
- Photos of Hurricane Irene Aftermath
- Victorian Husbands and Wives
- No Cutting in Line for Bank Robber
- FPS Pac-Man
- Now Hear This: Radio War Propagandists
- Jordan's $1.5 Billion Star Trek Theme Park
- 11 Horrible OSHA Violations
- The Art of Clean Up
- Alternative Histories Filled With Monsters
- Pugs Preparing For The Hurricane
- Pop Icons in Historical Pictures
- When Geodesic Domes Were All The Rage
- The Comically Surreal Artwork Of Exit Man
- Simplistic Stylish And Strange Animated Short-"The Employment"
- Russia Plans to Build Tunnel to Alaska
- Tire That Self-Inflates Whenever It Rolls
- Hurricane Irene Store Signs
- Graffiti for Grandmas
- Ekranoplan in Dry Dock
- Frying Pan "Planets"
- When Countries Go Extinct Thanks To Low Birth Rates
- A Toast to The Beatles
- Bad Mothering Lawsuit Thrown Out
- The 21km Tribute to Steve Jobs
- Superhero Bust Banks
- Nairobi's Wonderful Elephent Orphanage
- 15 Awesome Pop Culture Paper Dolls
- Make Your Own Crystal Egg Geodes
- 6 Seriously Strange College Courses
- Help Cold Chickens Cover Up
- Oliver Akuin's Art Is A Cartoon Delight
- Cubies Go to Oktoberfest
- Neapolitan Cephalopods
- Batman Coffee Table
- Chrome and Safari extension to rehabilitate disruptive footnotes. - Ideon Open Ideas
- Why Arabic Is Terrific
- List of vim plugins I use - with mini tutorials mirnazim.org
- Vodka Nation!
- SSH Can Do That? Productivity Tips for Working with Remote Servers | Smylers [blogs.perl.org]
- HTML5 Rocks - How Browsers Work: Behind the Scenes of Modern Web Browsers
- A Simple Explanation for Why HP Abandoned Palm and Is Getting Out of the PC Business
- Google+ Gets a +1 for Browser Security | The Barracuda Labs Internet Security Blog
- Twitter Just Got the Respect it DeservesTwitter
- 10 Excellent HTML5 coding Tools Many Users Dont Know About
- What is your most productive shortcut with Vim? - Stack Overflow
- The little-known secret of how to actually choose a web designer (in 5 easy steps) ~ Information Highwayman...
- Get started with WebGL: draw a square | Tutorial | .net magazine
- Nick Cave's Letter to MTV
- Stanislaw Lem - Philip K. Dick: A Visionary Among the Charlatans
- Coding backwards
- Cities in Fact and Fiction: An Interview with William Gibson: Scientific American
- Minimalist business card
- Epeus' epigone: Google Plus must stop this Identity Theatre
- It didn't have to end this way: what HP should have done with webOS
- Play Wonderputt, a free online game on Kongregate
- Top 10 Products You Don't Need to Buy (Because You Already Have Them In Your Home)
- Kingdom Rush | Strategy Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Why Do You Like Bad News?
- The Capacity Factor: Solar-panel "trees" really are inferior (or: "In which hopelessly inept...
- Windows 7 ISOs
- Rick Santorum Complains of Gay 'Jihad' Against Him [Video]
- How to Remain Productive While Unemployed [The Economy]
- Matthew Fox Got Beat Up By a Female Bus Driver [Video]
- Which Famous Actor Is Suffering from Alzheimer's? [Blind Items]
- Nothing Can Stop The Help [Box Office]
- Local Crazy Guy Sought in Cali Councilman Murder [Crime]
- Stetson Kennedy, The Man Who Unmasked the Klan [And Now He's Dead]
- Hurricane Death Toll Hits 24 [Irene]
- Mass Murderer Nonchalantly Confesses to Chainsaw Beheadings [Mexico]
- California Wants to Ban Styrofoam Now [Hippies]
- Just When You Thought the Qaddafis Couldn't Get Any Worse [Libya]
- How Your Islamophobia Sausage Is Made [Fear]
- Irene Just Won't Leave Vermont Alone [Video]
- Vladimir Putin's Picture Added to STD Warning [Pranks]
- Did Lady Gaga Jump the Shark at the VMAs? [Video]
- Man Arrested for Giving Girlfriend Surprise Haircut [Crime]
- The Stupidest 15 Seconds of Tonight's Keeping Up With the Kardashians [Video]
- Beyonc Is Pregnant [Pregnancies]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Snapshots]
- New Jersey TV Reporter Narrowly Escapes Terrifying Irene Attack [Video]
- Read the Gross Toga Party Invites of a Cornell U. Athletic Team [College]
- Who Is 'The Facebook Racist'? [Racism]
- Lady Gaga Opens the VMAs with Bizarre Monologue as Male Alter Ego [Video]
- The 2011 MTV Video Music Awards [Group Chat]
- LIVE: The 2011 MTV Video Music Awards [Forums]
- Sad, Dead Hurricane Beast Spotted on Long Island [Monsters]
- Norwegian Police Arrest Another Right-Wing Extremist [Crime]
- Kids Sue Mom for 'Bad Mothering' [Lawsuits]
- Kids Try to Sue Mom for 'Bad Mothering' [Lawsuits]
- Irene: The All-Encompassing Terror-Storm That Wasn't [Irene]
|FiveThirtyEight: How Irene Lived Up to the Hype|
|Everyone Agrees Gore Presidency Wouldve Been...|
|President Obama Announces New Chair of the...|
|How Irene Lived Up to the Hype|
|Battlegrounds of Resentment|
|Cantor: No hurricane emergency funding without...|
|Why Liberals Need to Rethink Everything They...|
wall street j.
|BofA Strikes Pact to Sell Half of CCB Stake|
|How Death of WebOS Affects Microsoft|
|Debt Free News #20 - Jenny of Ex-Consumer|
|New York City Medias Hurricane Overkill|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Steve Jobs and the Eureka Myth|
|The Unstoppable Rise of the Celebrity Trainer|
|Can Life Be As Browsable As The Web? Augmented...|
|Caterpillar CEO: Washington's Partisanship...|
|Apparel maker Jones Group ([[JNY]] +5.3%) is up...|
|U.S. Open: Breaking Down The Men's Bracket|
|Obama to nominate Alan Krueger to chair Council...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Sleep Easy For The Right Price: London Hotel...|
|The Brits' Surprising Emmy Hit|
|Rock Timeline: From Classic Rock to Modern Crap...|
|Plastic Bottle Rocket|
|Rob Spence, AKA the Eyeborg, on the State of...|
|The 25 Phrases You'll Hear During Orientation...|
|Coffee prepared at 20,000ft in balloon record bid|
|Olympus Mons (Volcano Week 6)|
|M thru F: Universal Sorcery Busted!|
|Meet Perez! Take Some Pics! Get Your Books Signed!|
|Mom Snaps Ankle Jumping Out Window|
|Breaking News -|
|Hurricane Irene Pictures: Flooding, Damage in...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Why Your Smartphone Will Become Your In-Car...|
|Steampunk Spice Rack|
|His Tune Is Heard On The Distant Hill|
|10 Tropical Traditions for Temperate Climates|
|NYC Back to Business after Irene, Vermont Flooded|
|Heal thyself: Think positive|
|Veltrobot Kinect Teleoperation|
|Lizard species keep trying to interbreed...but...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Halo Fest: 10 Years of Halo|
|Prevention of sudden cardiac death: Scientists...|
|Latest LHC Results Question Supersymmetry, An...|
|I Dream Of Her Everynight...|
|Onesheet: A Simple Way To Promote Your Band|
|Danielle Dutton: An Excerpt from SPRAWL, a...|
|The Lost Art Of Design Etiquette|
|Coroflot Genius Gallery - Rock You Like a...|
|What did your mayor do this weekend?|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|Windbreakers: Bangladesh Cyclone Shelter...|
|Links for 2011-08-28 [del.icio.us]|
|Urban Topos / HOLODECK architects|
|Mega Trolling in 3 Seconds or Less|
|Betabrand + COLOURlovers: Color-a-Plaid Shirt...|
|How Resistance Kills our Flow|
|Discrimination Against the Unemployed|
|Questions to ask of your things when uncluttering|
|For Some Medical Evacuees, Seeking Safety...|
|Best Procrastination Tip Ever|
|A Dog at the Funeral Captured on Video|
|3 Ways to Shrink Arm Jiggle|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Women of the Year: Readers' Choice Award 2011...|
|Fashions Night Out celebrations: A city-by-city...|
|I'm a Liar: I Tell My Kids Big Whoppers|
|The Working Woman|
|The Red Carpet Reeks Of Lady Gaga's Influence...|
|7 Common Causes of Bloating and Gas You Did Not...|
|The VMA (Style) Awards 2011|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Ultimate Fitness Challenge|
|Viewers vs. Doers: The Rise of Spectatoritis|
|The Style Report: The Best- and Worst-Dressed...|
|Jil Sander iPad Case|
|Tron Talks TR3N!!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Hunger Games - Trailer 1A|
|Box Office Guru Wrapup: The Help Cleans Up Again|
|Clint Eastwoods A Star is Born Wont Star...|
|Beyonc's Pregnancy to Delay Eastwood's Remake...|
|Nancy Grace To Face Judges ... On "DWTS"|
|Tyler, the Creator: Rising star|
|Nothing Can Stop The Help|
|20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Story Details...|
|Stream The Drums Portamento|
|Bruno Mars, Russell Brand Pay Tribute To Amy...|
|'Gang Violence' at VMAs? Kreayshawn Talks Tiff...|
|No Sunset Junction? Let's party anyway|
the big picture
|Libya: The fight continues|
|A night out with Strauss-Kahn|
|Tropical Storm Irene Hits the Greater New York...|
|Monday, 29 Aug 2011|
|A Qaddafi Family Photo Album|
|Alejandro Reinoso - Extinct water|
|her0in_chic on Xanga|
|Comic for August 29, 2011|
|Ambition is for amateurs|