- So, if you hate being "Friend Zoned" so much, what IS a girl supposed to do?
- I was walking by the banner for the Missouri Korean War Memorial when something in the artist's rendition...
- If you own a propane tank, you are morally obligated to paint it like this
- Best. Pen. Ever.
- The flood of emotions which come from submitting in r/funny
- How your perspective changes in 20 years.
- When did Americans lose their British accent?
- Damn girl...
- A survey my company is making us take...I think they're trying to trick me
- TIL that Sears sells riot shields and they're surprisingly affordable.
- What if... [pic]
- Meanwhile, in Vancouver...
- Everytime I watch a Zero Punctuation video...
- I don't often go shopping with my wife but when I do...
- Meanwhile in Korea
- With a simple music swap, this hilariousness of this video increased by ~250%.
- The difference between cute and creepy.
- International what day?
- Nuts about zombies
- Do not harass the lion!
- Maybe it's not hungry.
- My Dad's response to "That's a whale".
- Moss Turtle
- The lifetime ban on blood donations by homosexual and bisexual men will be lifted in England, Scotland and...
- During the nineties, Sinead O'Connor tried in a few controversial attempts to bring attention to child...
- I've never been so painfully friendzoned.
- So I guess I'll go ahead and look up everything this man has ever done now...
- "A small bead shaped thing ended up in my mouth." [deleted thread]
- I knit a hat! 1-Up(vote?)
- Be Patient
- Why Wait for Google? Use Encrypted Search Today
- Dolphins May 'Talk' Like Humans
- Rejiggering PC Game Civilization for the Facebook Set
- $265 Bomb, $300 Billion War: The Economics of the 9/11 Era's Signature Weapon
- New Takes on Slow-Cooking Tech
- 6 Weird Places Star Trek Merch Has Boldly Gone
- 2012 Bicycling Bling Goes Big
- 10 Jobs That Barely Existed on 9/10/01, From Robot Squadmate to Warplane Whisperer
- Sept. 8, 1966: Liftoff for the Starship Enterprise
- Air Traffic Control From Afar
- How an Omniscient Internet 'Sextortionist' Ruined the Lives of Teen Girls
- What's Yahoo Really Worth?
- Huawei Impulse 4G Targets Feature Phone Crowd
- Four-Color Conspiracies: There's a 9/11 Truther Comic
- Exclusive Trailer: Professor Layton's Most Mysterious Moments
- Help Astronomers Build a Movie of the 2017 Eclipse
- Three Lessons From Two Months Of Tech Sector Madness
- Futurama Gets 'Reincarnated' Three Ways in Season Finale
- First Photo Possibly Taken With iPhone 5 Surfaces
- Spotify Gets Pandora-Style Web Interface Called 'Echofi'
- Copyright Troll Righthaven Goes on Life Support
- Remix a Track
- Weird Quantum Effect Can Make Materials Transparent
- Transatlantic Terror Birds
- The Spy Who Tweeted Me: Intelligence Community Wants to Monitor Social Media
- Hands-On With the Droid Bionic, Verizon's 4G Screamer
- JPMorgan Uses Lego Minifigs to Explain the Euro Debt Crisis
- The Setup: Guitar Gear to Take You From the Bedroom to the Stage
- Infoporn: The Price of Pot
- Show of Force: Images From the Abu Dhabi Arms Fair
- The Correlation Between Mustaches And Evil (Infographics)
- HTC Filed a Lawsuit Against Apple on SmartPhone Combat Using Patents Acquired From Google
- That's what happens when you park like a douchebag [pics]
- Its Only A Matter of Time Before Maxim Lands Hope Solo
- After A Magnetic Pulse to the Brain, Study Subjects Cannot Tell a Lie
- Indian Police Detain Three Over Deadly Courthouse Explosion
- Yahoo Must Search For A Clear Focus, Analysts Say
- Cancer drug resistance clue found
- The Evolution of 'Star Trek' (Infographic)
- Blowback in Somalia
- Obama set to propose $300 billion economic plan !!
- Minneapolis is the hardest city to hack
- Yahoo CEO: Who Will Succeed Carol Bartz?
- China gives Google green light to operate for another year
- MacBook Air 'doubles as a kitchen knife'
- Does he always play a dwarf? (Pic)
- EXCLUSIVE: Old Spice's New Campaign Has Multiple Spokesmen [VIDEO]
- Now you can lick Schweddy Balls.....ice cream: Ben & Jerrys delivers
- Weatherman Wakes Up In Hot Tub Next To Naked Dead Man Wearing A Dog Collar
- Exclusive: Arrington out at AOL (for real this time) - The Term Sheet: Fortune's deals blog Term Sheet
- Hacked TV remote will auto-mute Snooki for you
- Facebook doubles first-half revenue
- Florida ACLU Files Suit Against State's Welfare Drug Testing Law
- Shocker: Power demand from US homes is falling
- Galaxies -A Trillion Space Telescopes Unlock Mysteries of the Universe
- Back To The Future project being planned, act now to save it from remake
- Boost Your WiFi Signal Using Only a Beer Can
- Apocalyptic GOP Is Dragging Us Into a Civil War
- Many Doctors Say It's 'High' Time To Legalize Marijuana
- Summer 2011 Movies: The Best, The Worst, & Some Surprises
- Boehner Prods Republicans To Attend Obama's Jobs Speech
- Federal Court Dismisses Challenge To Obama's Health Care Law
- The Cost Of Deploying One Civilian To Afghanistan
- Google Makes Big Acquisition
- Alec Baldwin: 'Has American Narcissism Changed?'
- Obama Advisor Warns Congress: Stop Playing Politics With 'Counterterrorism Cavalry'
- Crane Accident Forces Change In Washington Cathedral 9/11 Events
- AFL-CIO Goes To Bat For Undocumented Workers
- Over 100,000 Pennsylvania Residents Evacuated Over Flood Fears
- Dick Cheney: Hillary Clinton Should Run For President
- PHOTOS: 70th Anniversary Of Deadly Nazi Siege
- Republicans Plan To Skip Obama's Jobs Speech
- WATCH: Chris Matthews Shouts At Rick Santorum
- UN Chief: 'We Are Running Out Of Time'
- Gaddafi Sold Large Chunk Of Libya's Gold To Pay Uprising Salaries
- Obama Goes Before Congress To Lay Out Jobs Plan
- Jon Stewart: Mitt Romney 'Wants To Be President So Bad, Al Gore Can Taste It'
- U.S. Manufacturing, Once A Beacon, Grows Dim
- Palestinians Officially Launch Statehood Campaign
- Health Minister Estimates 30,000 Died In Libya War, 4000 Still Missing
- In New Audio Message, Gaddafi Denies Rumors He Fled Libya
- 'THEY NEED TO COME HOME'
- Romney, Perry Locked In Cage Match Over Social Security
- Jon Huntsman Aides Ecstatic After Debate: 'The Best He's Ever Been'
- Rick Perry: 'I've Never Struggled' With Risk Of Executing Innocent Person
- WATCH: Jon Huntsman Says GOP 'Can't Run From Science'
- WATCH: Ron Paul Calls TSA 'Abusive'
- RICK'S RULES
- Rick Perry Blasts Karl Rove, Calls Him 'Over The Top'
- WATCH: Perry, Romney Exchange Attacks At GOP Debate
- Nazis and Needlework
- Bonjour, Girl!
- What is food-grade concrete?
- Keep Your Enemies Closer
- The Bomb That Didn't Go To Trial
- You've got your fashion in my art!
- "I don't have time for Laertes. He must know I didn't mean to kill his father," Hamlet said.
- The Golden Laws of Prosperity
- Matrimonial Moneyball
- Buddy Holly, rock'n'roll specialist, turns 75
- Give me a plastic bag full of plastic bags.
- Wake from unconsciousness, disoriented on a strange island. Apprehension and confusion fill the mind.
- DO NOT COLLECT 200 BOTTLECAPS
- RIP Michael S. Hart
- Vinyl Faces Art
- Speaking of the Dead
- 1984's Streets of Fire
- Snap, Crackle, Rattle and Hum.
- Ethics in America
- No Howoooooooooooo-mo
- Toliets for the Couch Surfing set
- That's not funny, its sad.
- Can't fit in the jeans because of the genes.
- Wotan Represents The Bundesbank
- "Looks like you just earned the 20 million dollars."
- One Bad Cop
- Entire KHL team dies in plane crash
- Early JSTOR publications now free
- Hold Me While I'm Naked
- Can Brian Moynihan Save Bank of America?
- Blowback in Somalia
- The Garrison Commission On the Assassination of President Kennedy
- Girls at War
- On Change in India
- The Informant
- GPS and the End of the Road
- The Rarely Noticed Casualties of Sept. 11
- New audio tapes revisit horror of 9/11 - Hindustan Times
- YHOO: They F*d Bartz? Yeah, Maybe, Says BGC - Barron's (blog)
- Gaddafi vows to fight on, Libyans try to move on - swissinfo.ch
- 120000 ordered to leave home as heavy rains threaten Pa., N.Y. - Los Angeles Times
- Flooding leads to evacuations in northeastern Pa. - Newsday (subscription)
- Commerce Confident Trade Agreements Will Pass - ABC News (blog)
- Reese Witherspoon hit by car while jogging - Calgary Herald
- 9/11 audio tapes reveal chilling glimpse of air horror - Daily News & Analysis
- Criminal Court seeks Interpol Red Notice for Gadhafi - CNN International
- Audio files reveal 9/11 confusion, horror faced by air traffic controllers - Chicago Sun-Times
- Court convicts Galliano in anti-Semitism case - Arab News
- Galliano fined over race slurs - Sky News
- Colts owner: Manning will be out "awhile" - The Associated Press
- Audio files reveal 9/11 air traffic horror - Chicago Sun-Times
- Galliano 'relieved' by verdict says lawyer - Telegraph.co.uk
- Woman allegedly called man 65000 times in a year - msnbc.com
- Romney's day-after attack - Politico
- Released tapes reveal 9/11 horror: 'Is, is this real?' - Herald Sun
- More than 100K to evacuate in Pa., 3 dead - Houston Chronicle
- Cuomo: Evacuations after flash floods of Susquehanna River - The State Column
- KHL postpones season start until Monday - USA Today
- Following the debate, who do you now see as the Republican front-runner? - Wall Street Journal
- Australopithecus sediba may be an ancestor of modern humans - The Guardian
- Newly released tapes reveal 9/11 horror - The Australian
- New Republic: Rick Perry's Ponzi Scheme Debate - NPR
- NFL directs teams to show fantasy stats in stadiums - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Droid Bionic arrives, reviews from around the web - CBS News
- Lexington - The Economist
- America's jobs crisis - The Economist
- China's evolving foreign policy - The Economist
- Why Welfare Drug Testing is Unconstitutional
- What Is Meditation 33
- Syrian activists appeal for international help
- "Global Risks Are Rising, But There Is a Path to Recovery": Finance Goals USA 2011 to Growth:...
- Three Women Plead Guilty in Fraudulent "Money Cleansing" Scheme
- The Referendum on the New Deal and Great Society | Democratic Strategist
- The Only America They've Ever Known
- Do We Still Need the Patriot Act?
- Ron Paul Wins GOP Debate At Reagan Library - Major Polls Show Paul As The Landslide Republican Winner
- Maxine Waters to Obama: prove you care as much about unemployed blacks as you do about Iowa's swing voters
- Longshoremen storm Wash. state port, overpower guards and dump grain
- Botnet rentals reveal the darker side of the cloud | Cyber crime - InfoWorld
- Tasseography: Predicting Your Future Via Coffee Stains. Really!?
- 8 Reasons Your Website Is Turning People Away
- Court documents say U.S. knew about coke
- US manufacturers feel weight of baby boomers
- Nancy Pelosi Blasts Republican Decision Not to Respond to Obama's Jobs Speech
- PA TV honors Sbarro pizza shop terrorists
- Russian envoy to meet both sides in Syria conflict
- Solyndra: Congress Calls Hearing About Loan to "Connected" Firm
- Spread Betting Platform
- The 'Progressive' Mind: The U.S. Government Is Magic
- US confirms it will veto Palestinian statehood bid
- Israel deploys drones over Egyptian border
- Britain to lift ban on gay men donating blood
- Breaking anger, from Oakland to Tottenham: California activists worry UK police will import heavily armed...
- Longshoremen storm Wash. port over labor dispute
- FBI searches solar firm that got federal loan
- FBI serves search warrants at solar panel firm
- Bitcoin as a More Socially Responsible Alternative to Gold | Betabeat News, gossip and intel from Silicon...
- Court Blocks Suit Against Health Law
- Japan Official Ordered Fake E-Mails, Investigators Say
- DealBook: Google to Buy Zagat
- Google Details Electricity Output of Its Data Centers
- Linda McMahon Said to Plan U.S. Senate Run in Connecticut
- After East Coast Quake, Virginia Nuclear Plant Takes Stock
- New Fossils May Redraw Human Family Tree
- Iraqi Death Called a Great Stain on British Army
- ESPN Extends Deal With N.F.L. for $15 Billion
- The Caucus: Romney and Perry Unleash Testy Rivalry at Debate
- Court Convicts Galliano in Anti-Semitism Case
- Remnants of Tropical Storm Soak an Already Battered Northeast
- The Opens Missing Piece2011 U.S. Open: Building a Roof Would Come With Many Challenges
- Two Men Arrested in German Bomb Plot
- Storms Remnants Bring Flood Worries to the East
- Newly Published Audio Provides Real-Time View of 9/11 Attacks
- Whereabouts of Qaddafi Are Clouded in Confusion
- Former Qaddafi Loyalists Switch Sides in a New Libya
- News Analysis: On the Verge of a Double Dip Recession
- Indian Police Detain Three Over Deadly Courthouse Explosion
- Report Finds Puerto Rico Police Dept. Corruption
- Doctor Fees Major Factor in Health Costs, Study Says
- News Analysis: Chancellor Dennis M. Walcott Wants Civility, and Progress, in City Schools
- Officer May Have Shot Bystander During Gun Battle, Police Say
- In Congress, Storm Relief Is Grist for Dispute
- Albany Study Shows Hydrofrackings Risks and Rewards
- Weekend Shootings Show Failures of Bloomberg Gun Control Efforts
- 2 More Solar Companies Get U.S. Loan Backing
- India Detains 3 People in Kashmir Linked to Delhi Blast
- FiveThirtyEight: Electability a Primary Liability for Perry
- Show HN: Days Away - A minimal iPhone countdown list
- Firefox and IE's "View source" can be spoofed to show anything
- What People Don't Get About My Job: From A(rmy Soldier) to Z(ookeeper)
- Zero to Profitable - LiberWriter Lessons Learned
- Carol Bartz: Yahoo "f---ed me over"
- What teachers want to tell parents
- Google buys Zagat
- Zagat got Googled
- The $700 Million Yogurt Startup
- The three secrets of business analytics (no rocket science here)
- Raspberry Pi demos $25 PC running 1080p video, promises CD-quality audio
- RIP Michael S. Hart: founder of Project Gutenberg
- Michael Arrington's favorite books
- Former TechCrunch Writer Spills the Truth about TechCrunch
- DreamIt Ventures Launches Its Fall 2011 Philadelphia Class
- Ask HN: Should we be considering a HN 9/11 ban?
- The Tricks Investors Use Against Founders
- Why Privacy Policies Suck
- The myth of free wi-fi
- Reporter's conflict of interest
- Incredible Libraries Around the World
- Most Pressed Keys and Programming Syntaxes
- All the Clouds Around Block my View...
- Sarkozy Routes around Parliament, Forces Copyright Clauses on ISP's
- Microsoft continues to profit off Android
- Come On, Really: How Influential Is TechCrunch?
- The 9/11 Tapes
- Mozilla Openness facts
- Righthaven Terminates Lawyer, Stops Filing New Cases
- Adobe Carousel - Cloud based photo storage and editing
- Google Acquires Zagat
- Ask Slashdot: Best Programs To Learn From?
- 1970s Polaroid SX-70 Cameras Make a Comeback
- Moxie Marlinspike's Solution To the SSL CA Problem
- $5M In Torrented Files Presented As Art
- Fukushima and Chernobyl Side-by-Side
- Missouri Hedges On 'Teachers Can't Friend Students' Law
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit Over the Wii
- After Firing CEO, Yahoo Puts Itself Up For Sale
- Linux 3D Games Run Faster On PC-BSD
- P2P Traffic Drops 10% After New NZ Law
- Michael Hart, Inventor of the E-book, Dead At 64
- Hidden Wi-Fi Diagnostics Application In OS X Lion
- British CS Majors Doing Badly In the Jobs Market
- Microbes Produce Power As They Clean Nuclear Waste
- Obama Admin Wants Hackers Charged As Mobsters
- HTC Sues Apple Using Google Patents
- Scientists Create New Type of Superconductor Wires
- IBM, 3M Team To Glue Together Silicon "Bricks"
- Dark Matter Hinted at Again at Cresst Experiment
- Book Review: JIRA 4 Essentials
- Find My IPhone Used To Locate Plane Crash In Chile
- The State of Open Source Software
- Airship Company Gets First Civilian Customer
- Single-Chip DIMM To Replace Big Sticks of RAM
- Could New Rover's Wheels Deliver Germs To Mars?
- Are Some CAs Too Big To Fail?
- .XXX Domain Registrations Begins
- TSA Groper Files Suit Against Blogger
- Court Orders Gov't To Disclose GPS Tracking Data
- Fired Yahoo CEO says They fucked me over
- Gumbys fumbled robbery
- Google acquires Zagat
- Chili peppers surprising pain relief
- RIP Project Gutenberg founder Michael Hart
- Celebrating Star Treks 45th anniversary with USS Enterprise crew character sugar cookies
- Ecuadorean Sky (Boing Boing Flickr Pool)
- Japan: Kan feared Tokyo would become uninhabitable after Fukushima nuclear crisis
- PBS Travel Guru Rick Steves: Smoking Pot is My Civil Liberty
- Reconstructing lost memories of a bike crash, with GPS
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Newspaper publishes inadvertently lulzy Libya headline
- Guy who is Muslim: Muslims should stop apologizing for 9/11.
- Mexico: Twitter terrorists face 30 years in prison for inciting panic
- Offworld successor Venus Patrol launched
- Report: iTunes targeted in mystery hack
- Teach your child self-discipline without tiger-parenting her to death
- TIME: Revisiting 9/11
- The Postmortal: very creepy thriller about a cure for aging
- Portal 2 socks
- PRIMETIME TERROR: How TV Dramas Depict the War on Terror, post-9/11
- TechCrunch controversy explained by Taiwanese CGI animation
- Pair claim they can make ammonia to fuel cars for just 20 cents per liter
- Patriot Act search warrants overwhelmingly used for drugs
- Wrapped in plastic!
- Circuit Skills: transmitting sound with light
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: George Lucas Revises the Decade Since 9/11!
- Exciting boat race
- Hawaii leads list of states with workers who use speed to get through the day
- NYPDs secret Ancestries of Interest list guided surveillance of mosques, restaurants perceived as Muslim...
- Walgreens pharmacist thwarts armed robbery inside his store. If this wasn't Fark, the story would have...
- Although the ads were intended to be light-hearted, their depiction of Jesus winking and holding a...
- Instead of saying: "the accused pulled his pants down exposing his posterior area to a female person...
- Lee marches North, shows that Sherman punk how it's really done
- Greece about to take it in an oh-so-familiar way
- Ben & Jerry's announced today that "Schweddy Balls" ice cream is on its way to store shelves...
- In response, residents, have taken matters into their own hands, instituting a neighborhood watch program,...
- Taco Bell "mystery meat" lawsuit dropped for unstated reasons. Company argues "filling"...
- Dutch woman accused of harassing her ex by calling him 65,000 times in a year claims that since they were...
- Perhaps putting that ad on Craigslist for a fake orgy wasn't the best idea
- What's the most persistent myth about your profession/job? Do you try to correct people or just ignore it?
- After killing Bin Laden, the US should have declared victory and left Afghanistan, says noted liberal...
- In new audio tape, Gaddafi denies he has fled Libya, claims he just had a bunch or "use-or-lose"...
- It's between the pug that ate 100 rocks and the golden retriever that was attacked by an otter. Your vote...
- Ultra-patriotic anti-immigration British National Party chooses Falklands War veteran as candidate for next...
- Surely each of us has, at least once, gone to the bank to make a withdrawal, been accused of stealing the...
- Darth Vader robs gas station, flees on bicycle. The force catches up with him
- Fact Checkers find that both Perry and Romney might have, perhaps, been not entirely forthcoming in the...
- Today's mug shot roundup brought to you by: The Scarface t-shirt
- Photoshop this aural assault
- Man with a shirt wrapped around his head arrested for attacking a door tells police he's "Double...
- Teenager stabs girlfriend over 30 times because she kept complaining about him not making garlic bread. Why...
- Should food stamps be accepted at Taco Bell? They don't even take $2 bills
- New York woman kills boyfriend's dog using hair bands. Police initially suspected she used Poison from a...
- Report: T.I. sent back to prison over travel flap - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Feds execute search warrants at Calif. solar firm - Forbes
- Brazilian prosecutors analyzing Gatti case again - Associated Press
- NY man pleads guilty in 4 pharmacy killings - Associated Press
- Court problem delays Roddick-Ferrer match - Associated Press
- Hands On: Sony HMZ-T1 head-mounted 3D OLED display - CNET News
- Chaz Bono ignores controversy, focuses on dance - Forbes
- Illicit drug use up 1 percent since 2008 - United Press International
- All-Star guard Deron Williams arrives in Istanbul - Associated Press
- APNewsBreak: Man named suspect in Colo. teen death - San Jose Mercury News
- Dream Come True for Richards - SuperPrep.com (subscription)
- Obama looks to create jobs, put GOP on the spot - New York Post
- SN's voice -- Oklahoma's big decision - ESPN.com
- FDA advisers set to review J&J, Bayer clot drug - Boston Globe
- FDA advisers review clot drug - Philadelphia Daily News
- Perry, Romney square off in GOP presidential debate - Denver Post
- Analysis: Israel faces perfect storm in shifting region - Reuters
- Brazilian prosecutors analyzing Gatti case again - San Jose Mercury News
- Remnants of Lee bring fresh flood worries to East - AOL News
- Obama looks to create jobs, put GOP on the spot - Houston Chronicle
- US, Afghans still split on long-term bases, troops - YAHOO!
- Texas residents quickly fled as wildfire closed in - Associated Press
- Michael Jackson: Jury selection begins today in doctor's trial - Los Angeles Times
- Stocks open lower after unemployment claims spike - Miami Herald
- European Stocks Swing Between Gains, Losses; Home Retail Climbs - BusinessWeek
- Bastrop wildfire burns 1,386 homes - United Press International
- Bartz May Get About $10 Million in Compensation After Firing - BusinessWeek
- ESPN retains 'Monday Night Football' through 2021 - Chicago Tribune
- Gov't survey: Illicit pot smoking on the rise - YAHOO!
- Obama looks to create jobs, put GOP on the spot - Associated Press
- British Writer Paddleboards Down Mississippi And Into Record Books
- Exeter UFO Sighting: An Unsolved Mystery, 46 Years Later
- Lolong The Crocodile To Become A Philippine Tourist Attraction
- Fake Orgy Ad Leads To Real Punishment
- Washington Trooper Shovels Fish Heads Off Freeway (VIDEO)
- Cup Noodles Get A New Museum For 40th Birthday
- LOOK: Drunk Swedish Moose Stuck In A Tree
- Walmart Employees Rob Store To Pay For Sex Change
- WATCH: Angry Birds Theme Park Opens In China
- Weatherman Wakes Up In Hot Tub With Naked Corpse
- Cops: Family Left 70-Year-Old Woman To Die After A Fall, Went Out For Pizza
- WATCH: 'Gumby' Tries To Rob Store, But Clerk Thinks It's A Joke
- Thief Returns Stolen Truck, Leaves Apology Note
- Country May Resort To Floating Island Due To Climate Change
- Fake Mountain To Be Netherlands' Solution To Its Flat Terrain?
- Man Arrested With Live Lobsters In Shorts: Cops
- NYC Has An 'Outdoor Co-Ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society' (NSFW)
- 'Communion' Author Describes Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Man
- Overdue Books Land Iowa Man 10 Days In Jail
- Ohio Man Sues Coworkers Who Won't Share Lottery Win
- British Tourist Complains That Fishing Attraction Smells Of Fish
- Open Wide: Scientists Invent Perfume That You Swallow
- Why Does The Rest Of The World Think Belgium Is So Uncool?
- UMass Welcomes Students With World Record Stir-fry (VIDEO)
- Man Found Butchering Cow In Utah Driveway
- Sword-Swinging Samurai Declares Himself 'Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs'
- Group Offers Multi-Million Dollar Prize To Get People To Eat Bugs
- LIVING LARGE
- WATCH: Fried Bubblegum Takes The Cake At Texas State Fair
- Are 'Pooplets' The Wave Of The Future?
- Ben Roethlisberger Close To Completing Offseason Without Committing Sex Crime
- [audio] Dryer Sheets Recalled Due To Danger Of Over Snugglification
- Many Doctors Say It's 'High' Time To Legalize Marijuana (Season 1: Ep 3 on IFC)
- Nation Would Rather Think About 9/11 Than Anything From Subsequent 10 Years
- American Voices: Post Office Nearly Bankrupt
- NFL To Fine Fans For Excessive Celebrations
- Obama Earns Money For U.S. By Appearing In Japanese Television Commercial
- [audio] Club Has Big Hit With 'Closed Mic Night'
- [audio] CEO's Marital Duties Outsourced To Mexican Groundskeeper
- Opinion: We Need To Do More When It Comes To Having Brief, Panicked Thoughts About Climate Change (by Rhett...
- American Voices: Obama Will Not Preempt Football
- Former Lovers Meet In Coffee Shop For One Last Clich
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of September 6, 2011
- Stack Of Unused CD-Rs Turns Five
- Popular 1920s Dance Originated As Way To Terrorize Jews (Season 1: Ep 6 on IFC)
- Three More Syrians Killed As Tom Weighs Merits Of Drafting Neil Rackers
- New Study Reveals Majority Of Americans Want
- NCAA Football Recruitment Reduced To Series Of Winks, Eyebrow Raises
- Responsible Cable News Outlets To Devote Sensible Amount Of Airtime To 10th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Sports: Saints vs. Packers
- Report: Fax Machines Still Pretty Impressive If You Think About It
- 4-Year-Olds Optimism Just Making Things Worse For Area Family
- Christopher Plummer Probably Nailing It In 'King Lear' Somewhere
- Orioles Winning Streak Has O's Fans Worried About Rest Of League
- Area Man Obsessed With Knowing If Kevin Spacey Asshole In Real Life
- Statshot: So What's There To Do In Amarillo?
- [video] All Financial Experts Urge Americans To Invest Money In Print Media Immediately
- Sportsgraphic: Top 2011 College Football Matchups
- American Voices: AT&T, T-Mobile Merger Faces Roadblock
- American Voices: Monsanto Corn Under Attack By Superbug
- Californians Get Another Year of Tax-Free Purchases From Amazon [In Brief]
- What Do You Do When You Need to Relax and Compose Yourself on the Job? [Stress]
- Can't-Live-Without Tools That Have Saved My Hide [Downloads]
- Pistash.io Sorts Bookmarks Into Categories and Reminds You to Visit Again Through Twitter or Email [Webapp]
- Make Your Sauces, Oils, and Dressings Totally Awesome—with Spray Bottles [Food Hacks]
- Clean Stains Out of Your Coffee Mug with Baking Soda [Clever Uses]
- Cute Fridgeezoo Pets Make Sure You Don't Leave the Fridge Open Too Long [Video]
- GetJar Gold Offers Premium Android Apps for Free [Deals]
- AutoMD Estimates Auto Repair Costs and Negotiates with Repair Shops to Make Servicing Your Car Less...
- Ten Things To Do While Planning Your Escape from an Awful Job [Jobs]
- Perfect RSS Reader for iPad Looks Great, Syncs with Google Reader [Ipad Downloads]
- Use Heavy Cardboard for a Free, Recyclable Office Chair Mat [Clever Uses]
- G+7 Adds Google+ To Your Windows Desktop [Windows Downloads]
- Netflix Queues, Bonus Tracks, and Lighting Charcoal [From The Tips Box]
- How to Turn Your FreeNAS Box Into an Internet PVR with SABnzbd and Sick Beard [How To]
- Remains of the Day: Cloud Computing is a Green Alternative [For What It's Worth]
- Use a Disposable Razor to De-Pill Your Clothes [Clever Uses]
- Use a 5-Calendar Setup to Avoid Cluttered and Confusing Schedules [Calendars]
- Daily App Deals: Today Only Get mTrip City Guides for Your iPhone for Free [Deals]
- Screeny Is a Great, Free Screencasting and Screenshot Tool for the Mac [Mac Downloads]
- Shuu.sh Rates Your Twitter Stream, Shrinks People Who Overtweet [Webapps]
- Boost Your Self-Confidence by Attempting to Write a Long List of Your Failures [Mind Hacks]
- "Leaders Are People Who Go Their Own Way Without Looking to See if Anyone Is Following" [Quotables]
- Save On Printer Refill Cartridges With a Continuous Ink System [Stuff We Like]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Coffee [Help Yourself]
- Set Your Desktop to the Colorful Outdoors with These Vintage-Style Nature Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best FTP App for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- How Can I Transfer Music from My iPod or iPhone to My Computer? [Ask Lifehacker]
- DrinkOwl Finds Happy Hours and Drink Specials Near You [Downloads]
- Why We Reject Creative Ideas [Brain Hacks]
- Scala for the Intrigued: The Elegance of Scala
- Why NoSQL is in fashion?
- Speech Recognition for the Web
- Skinny WAR done right
- FREE Pragmatic Programmer magazine, PragPub September issue dedicated to Scala
- What is PRISM?
- 12 Impressive jQuery Navigation Menu Tutorials & Plugins
- A Google Android and Java history lesson
- A design standards evangelist
- Solrs Realtime Get: Increasing its NoSQL Capabilities
- Creating Ajaxy Photo Gallery (jQuery) with Custom Images Sets
- Eclipse Shortcuts for Increased Productivity
- The Ten Minute Build
- The Truly Educated Never Graduate
- jQuery UI DatePicker Built-In Date Formats
- CUBRID Query Tuning Techniques
- How to create a personal blog theme design in photoshop
- Dos and don'ts of Android app first use experience
- video/presentation - State of Scala: Martin Odersky keynote at ScalaDays 2011
- Torvalds dumps Kernel.org for Github after breach
- DAO Layer - Generics to the rescue
- JUnit Tutorial
- JavaFX is coming to Eclipse
- TIOBE Programming Community Index for August 2011: F# enters the top 20 for the first time
- Functional programming: Fun with function composition in Scala
- Reason to set Environment Variable Path for PHP
- Servlet vs JSP a minor difference!
- Agile software development recommendations for users and new adopters
- Testing Databases with JUnit and Hibernate Part 2: The Mother of All Things
- Three Reasons To Use Linux For Home Use | Prescott Linux
- Where No Cookie Has Gone Before
- StoryCorps Remembers
- Chicken Coin Purse
- The Night Side of Saturn
- The World's Longest Ears
- What Is It? game 192
- Scooby-Dooby-Doo: Still Running Strong
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses
- Girl Fights Bear to Protect Her Dog
- This Is One Talented Pup
- 10 Repairs You Should Never Pay For
- 36 Cool Steampunk Animals
- Finger Reader
- The Chronicles Of A Super Senior
- Dr. Spudberg, Like Dr. Zoidberg, Goes Nicely with Butter
- Cut the Right Wire to Deactivate This Bomb Alarm Clock
- Whale Rescue Caught on Tape
- Subversive Cross-Stitch by a Prisoner of War
- DOOM Thumbnail
- Man Proposes to Girlfriend with a "Will You Marry Me" Tattoo
- That One Dungeons & Dragons Session You'll Never Forget
- First Date from Hell
- Pac-Man Dumplings
- A Menagerie Of Japanese Mythical Creatures
- European Sovereign Debt Crisis Explained with LEGO
- I Heart Heavy Metal Iron Man Mug
- The Most Beautiful Sand Dunes on Earth
- The Original USS Enterprise
- Misophonia: Enraged by the Sound Other People Make
- Move Over Planking, Here Comes Batmanning!
- Deep-fried Bubblegum
- The Sounds of Silence
- Bear Steals, Wrecks Prius
- Hey, Mom! Hey, Mom! Hey, Mom!
- Evil Twins from '60s Television
- 10 Cool Objects Made From Uranium Glass
- Reliable Cross-Browser Testing, Part 1: Internet Explorer - Smashing Magazine
- Automated installation of the Microsoft IE App Compat virtual machines
- LESS Elements: a collection of useful LESS mixins
- Ash Furrow Blog Archive How to Write iOS Apps
- Nick Farina - Git Is Simpler Than You Think
- bitly blog - You just shared a link. How long will people pay attention?
- al3x.net: al3x's Rules for Computing Happiness
- jmlacroix - Replacing a Development VPS with Linux on OSX
- If This, Then That.
- Views Differ on Shape of Earth, Climate Edition
- FOSS Patents: Shocker for Android OEMs: Google document proposes giving Motorola time-to-market advantage...
- The new setup
- ClojureScript and Node.js
- Editorial Independence | TechCrunch
- Favorite Mailboxes in Lion Mail Matt Legend Gemmell
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Map Typography
- Shake to Undo (for Mac OS X)
- Source Control Done Right: Alex's Soapbox
- 10-things-henri-cartier-bresson-can-teac h-you-about-street-photography
- Are jobs obsolete? - CNN.com
- My speech to the IAAC | Ben Hammersley's Dangerous Precedent
- And Now Yahoo Has Put Itself Up For Sale...
- Coming to terms - WWW.THEDAILY.COM
- Golden Cyberfetters - NYTimes.com
- Responsive Video Embeds with FitVids | daverupert.com
- What Is Going On?
- Coding Horror: Cutting the Gordian Knot of Web Identity
- three.js webgl - materials - skin [Lee Perry-Smith]
- The evolution of the web
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Honors 9/11 Anniversary With Unspeakable Musical Crime [Video]
- Fox Sports Cancels Show That Made Fun of Asian Students [Video]
- Swedish Elk As Think As You Drunk He Is [Animals]
- Tweeting for MTV Is Seriously Just Like Being a Rock Star [Jobs]
- Simon Cowell's Sexy Date with 8-Months-Pregnant Denise Richards [Gossip Roundup]
- Simon Cowell's Strangely Sexy Night with 8-Months-Pregnant Denise Richards [Gossip Roundup]
- Doctors Overpaid, Says Study; 'Give Us a Raise,' Say Doctors [Health Care]
- The New Grindr for Straight People Will Never Work [Apps]
- Galliano Found Guilty for Anti-Semitic Rant [Convictions]
- Which Singer Has a Problem with Acne Scars? [Blind Items]
- College to Drug Test Entire Student Body [Higher Learning]
- Woman Calls Ex-Boyfriend 65,000 Times in One Year [Romance]
- Puerto Rico Cops Just as Bad as Mainland American Cops [Police]
- Lacoste Doesn't Appreciate Norwegian Terrorist's Free Advertising [Fashion]
- Allen West Is Worried That You'll Forget About 9/11 [Video]
- Qaddafi to Enemies: You're All 'Scumbags' [Quoted]
- Batmanning is the New Owling [Video]
- Two Arizona Wal-Mart Workers Rob Store, Plan Sex-Change Getaway [Walmart]
- Sarah Jessica Parker Suffers Explosive Bout of Verbal Diarrhea on Letterman [Video]
- Scientist 'Gobsmacked' At Disappearance of Major Greenland Glacier [Environment]
- Stephen Colbert Butts Heads with Author Over Muslim Revolutions [Video]
- Man Allegedly 'Sexually Enslaved' Two Stepdaughters [Horrible]
- Woman Fined $450 For Impersonating a Stripper [Crime]
- Jon Stewart Puts Another Nail in Mitt Romney's Political Coffin [Video]
- Okay, Who Drew a Penis on the Google Maps Camera? [Video]
- Reese Witherspoon Hit by Car, Sustains 'Minor Injuries' [Reese Witherspoon]
- Arianna Huffington Wins Again: Mike Arrington Reportedly Fired from AOL [Techcrunch]
- Man Dressed as Gumby Attempts to Rob 7-11, Ends Up Giving Clerk 27 Cents [Video]
- Live: The Ronald Reagan GOP Debate 
- Comment of the Day: The Case for Letting the Postal Service Die [We Read You]
|Lady Gaga: Provocateur or conservator?|
|Looking for work? Try Canada|
|Pennsylvania Floods: 100,000 Evacuated, 4-10...|
|September 8, 2011: Morning|
|Preview of 'America Remembers 9/11': Reading by...|
|Students Say New Orleans Schools Are No...|
|Forecasters track Atlantic tropical storm|
|On This Day: President Ford Pardons Richard Nixon|
|A Point in Time: An Interview with David Horowitz|
|AP photographer Richard Drew retraces the steps...|
|Growing fears over fate of Gaddafi's chemical...|
|Debate offers plenty of combat, few conclusions...|
|A rivers flows RED- River Pollution in Nepal|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|Thousands Ordered Evacuated, As Rain Continues...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Google Acquires Zagat, Makes Biggest Push Yet...|
|Google Buys Zagat|
|John Galliano: Who Is He?|
|The Caucus: Debate Previews Romney-Perry Rivalry|
|Allen West Hopes To Reform Islam With His...|
|Vice President Biden on Remembering 9/11:...|
|Electability a Primary Liability for Perry|
|And Another One...|
|Some Republicans Skipping Obama's Speech|
|Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals vacates Hudson...|
|How 9/11 Taught Universities to Overcome Their...|
wall street j.
|FBI Searches Solyndra Offices|
|7 Marcellus Shale Plays to Watch|
|Buying on eBay: What My Husband Learned About...|
|Baby Talk: The Benefits of Bilingualism|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Stopping the Mid-Career Crisis|
|China's One-Child Policy Is Crippling Industry|
|Eric Ries Is A Lean Startup Machine|
|If Hope Solo Can Barely Walk In Heels, How Is...|
|Yahoo ([[YHOO]] +3.4%) jumps after Dan Loeb's...|
|Eying An IPO, Cloud-Based Phone System...|
|Twitter CEO Dick Costolo's "State Of The...|
|How Big Data and the iPad Have Fundamentally...|
|Deja Vu: Activist Yahoo Shareholder Takes Aim...|
|Strata Week: MapReduce gets its arms around a...|
|Web Jobs August 29|
|Twitter: 100M active users per month, 50% log...|
|Super Mario Theme Song in Multitrack Acapella|
|Huge Yahoo Shareholder Calls For The Heads Of...|
|Stella McCartney Throws Carnival Party To...|
|"Leaked" photo suggests the iPhone 5...|
|Fashions Night Out: A Digital Field Guide|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Institutes New Charitable Matching...|
|Finding an Instant Date Nearby, With an App|
|Google buys Zagat to boost location-based services|
|Ham Nation 16|
|Celeb names banned from .xxx porn domain|
|How You Can Fund Legal Representation for Women...|
|Breaking: FBI raids Solyndra|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Earworm Alert: Rolling Stone Ranks the Worst...|
|Gaddafi's Creepy Love Den|
|The 7 Creepiest Old School Robots|
|Worst Penalty Kick Ever|
|Welcome to Planet Earth, a Short Film About the...|
|Nerf's New Fall Lineup|
|Watch the world's largest water balloon fight|
|Navigating Aircraft Navigation|
|There I Fixed It: After a Little Modifying, its...|
|EXCLUSIVE! Guess Who's Getting Married On 90210?!|
|Spreading Like Wildfire|
|Yewr argument is stranglee purrswasive|
|9/11: Six Tech Advances to Prevent Future Attacks|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Exotic Species vs Invasive Species: Importing...|
|10 Unusual Uses for Tennis Balls|
|17 Silly and Unusual Motorcycle Names|
|The social psychology of Burning Man|
|Premature baby brains can't tell pain from touch|
|Acrylic Jenga Pistol|
|A 3D-Rendered Film from 1972|
|How to make a tank look like a cow in infrared...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|You've Got Michael Strahan on Playing Football...|
|Fossil discovery could be our oldest human...|
|Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell|
|After Record-Making Flight, Martin Jetpack Will...|
|A Spoiled Brat|
|Arts Thread: LDF 11 Object Abuse At KK Outlet...|
|Rob Walker: Stealth Iconography: The Waveform|
|To Five Smashing Years And A Free Anniversary...|
|Incase Audio: Interview with Joe Tan, Chief...|
|Nike 'McFly' Teaser|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|Walls Notebook: Legal Graffiti in Sketchbook...|
|Links for 2011-09-07 [del.icio.us]|
|Yandex Kiev Office / za bor architects|
|Whatever You Do Dont Look Down|
|Our New Rights Management System... All the...|
|Beating the Afternoon Slump: 3 Preventions and...|
|Write Hot Truth|
|Knowing what you need clears a path for an...|
|Court Blocks Suit Against Health Law|
|Toss Productivity Out|
|When Dogs Tangle With Snakes|
|Why a Little Hunger Can Be Healthy|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Are You Playing Baby Roulette?|
|Take two: Juicy Couture founders launch new line|
|End Malaria: Buy a Book, Save a Life|
|County Attorney Accused Of Making Rape Jokes,...|
|8 Pieces to Update Your Workout Wardrobe With|
|AICN COMICS SDCC FALLOUT: Ambush Bug revisits...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Man Nobody Knew - Trailer|
|Another Record-Setting Summer at the Box Office|
|Page 2: Indiana Jones, Jimmy Kimmel, Breaking...|
|TGB Episode 77: Stories of Fists and Tears...|
|T.I. -- I Didn't Hide Anything From Prison...|
|'Supernatural': Sneak peek pics!|
|Judy Greer Just Can't Win|
|John Malkovich In Warm Bodies; Marion Cotillard...|
|Kid Cudi Mr. Rager Video|
|Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV Near-Million Sales...|
|Chris Isaak, Stevie Nicks Lead Buddy Holly...|
|Leaving its skull and roses stamp on snowboards...|
the big picture
|Burning Man at 25 years|
|Inside the NYPDs counter terrorism unit|
|Photos of the Day: Sept. 7|
|Thursday, 08 Sep 2011|
|The Faces of a Towering Project|
|Joel Eagle - Dragonfly|
|Dezeen Blog Archive Reversed Volumes by...|
|Comic for September 8, 2011|
|A Business Is Only As Good As Its Conversations|