- Just your average, typical family Christmas party...
- Recommended use
- Leave room for the holy spirit....
- Planning Fail
- A 14-year-old boy got into a fight at a school bus stop and the school district's police officer responded...
- I will never be your father!
- When I was 7 years old, my parents said if I kept my room clean for a month they would buy me a gift....
- How I post from Australia.
- IAmA civilian who killed a robber. AMA
- What I think of every time I see the Republicans debate.
- As requested: IAmA scientist working on a vaccine for HIV. AMA
- You promised not to tell.
- if half-life were made into a movie [fixed]
- Seen at a church in Harlem...
- TIL That Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated...
- why does this not exist yet?
- What is love?
- How *I* post to Reddit from England
- Martin Luther King was a "phoney", a sex pest and a "terrible man", according to former...
- Reddit. I seriously need some friends. How the fuck do you make friends in your early 20's?
- Looks legit.
- It's shit like this, Reddit.
- What is one TRUE stereotype about your country/state?
- Playing counter strike 1.6
- Iran president: US hikers to be freed 'in 2 days'
- How the English actually post to reddit
- About 1 minute into this video, bystanders lift a burning car and pull a motorcycle driver out from under it.
- Late for class
- Dear Girls.
- Why do Americans adopt kids from other continents instead of adopting homeless children that live in the...
- Tar Sands Showdown: The Fight Over the Future of Energy
- Solar Panel Researchers Need Your Computer
- The Quest for the Golden Nintendo Game
- Ideas Are Overrated: Startup Guru Eric Ries' Radical New Theory
- Sept. 13, 1899: New Yorker Becomes First U.S. Pedestrian Killed by Car
- Gordon Murray Frames a New Future for Automaking
- Make It, Don't Fake It, With This CNC Rig
- Field Life of Bone Hunters Revealed in 100-Year-Old Glass Slides
- Olympus' Slimmed-Down PEN Mini Serves Big on Center Court
- Flying the Police Aircraft of the Future
- Fusion Garage Tablet Jumps on the Price-Slashing Trend
- Report: GameStop Developing Android Tablet
- Court Approves Lawsuit Against Toyota Over Cyberstalking Ad Stunt
- Can Irrational Decisions Be Corrected? A Football Case Study
- Fewer Birds Trapped by 9/11 Tribute Lights This Year
- SpongeBob Found to Impair Preschoolers' Thinking -- Should You Be Worried?
- Snazzy iPhone Mod Illuminates Apple's Logo
- 'Mini-Monsters' App Infests iPads With Bug Close-Ups
- Copyright Troll Righthaven Says It's Nearing Bankruptcy
- Three Windows Phone Mango Devices Coming to AT&T
- Book Publishers Should Be Wary of Amazon's Subscription Plans
- Q&A With CONTAGION's Science Advisor (Plus Spoilers!)
- Terror and Bioterror: 9/11 to 10/4. (Part 1)
- Broken Arrow (Or: My Dear John Letter to Oliver Queen)
- Sept. 12, 1958: Kilby Chips In, Integrates Circuit
- Videogame Remakes: The Good, the Bad and the Pointless
- Terra Nova: Sci-Fi Sultans Bring Dinosaurs to the Small Screen
- Fujifilm's Forward-Thinking, Retro-Styled Rangefinder
- Cars Don't Waste Fuel. Drivers Waste Fuel
- How to Beat Terrorism: Refuse to Be Terrorized
- Late for class
- Bystanders lift burning car, pull motorcyclist trapped under it (Video)
- Hotfile Sues Warner Bros. For Copyright Fraud and Abuse
- Hottest products from DEMOfall '11
- Study: Word sounds contain clues for language learners
- Missions for Mars: What's for Dinner?
- The Highest-Paid Men In Entertainment - Forbes
- 2012 Games 'toughest for cheats'
- Traffic stop turns up $10 million in cocaine
- Culture of Life? Tea Party Cheers Death of Uninsured
- Robots Invent Their Own Language
- A Love Tap
- Amazon Introducing a Digital Book Rental Service To Offer Users Access to a Library of Books
- Facebook Testing Feature to Reduce Email Notifications
- The Most Wicked Optical Illusion I've Seen So Far
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Bullies (PIC)
- Breath test spots trapped people
- Tea Party Crowd Cheers Letting Uninsured Die
- Holiday shoppers to spend less
- Get Laid Faster Than Booze With These Four Weird Drinks
- From the Wheel to the Web: 30 Technologies That Changed Everything
- What a talon-ted bunch! Artists unveil UK's first exhibition dedicated to nail painting
- Lost penguin Happy Feet 'missing'
- Photos: Lava Flow on Kizimen Volcano
- Where Have All the Stoners Gone?
- New Study: Fatherhood Leads to Drop in Testosterone
- You might be a terrorist if you take a photo or film at Mall of America
- VIDEO: 71-year-old taken to the ground for questioning Paul Ryan
- Putting America back to work: NY to gain $7B to rebuild roads, transit systems, schools under American Jobs...
- Presidents Obama and Bush Invoke America's Religious Heritage at Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial
- Obama Would Sign Parts Of Jobs Bill, Push For Rest
- New Figure Emerges To Stand Up To Big Banks
- Jobs Plan Unveiled By House Progressives
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Key Provision Of Obama Health Care Law
- Top U.S. Intelligence Officials: Al Qaeda Weaker, But Far From Done
- TSA Officers Arrested On Drug Charges
- Obama To Promote Jobs Plan In Boehner's Home State
- Total Number Of Americans In Poverty Swells To All-Time Record
- Train Slams Into Bus In Argentina
- Obama Jobs Package Would Ban Discrimination Against Jobless
- More Work, Fewer Kids? Surprising New Gen X Data
- Verizon Announces Keyword Search For Apps
- Michele Bachmann Steals A Line From Sarah Palin
- Bank of America Job Cuts Won't Help Where It Counts, Experts Say
- World Bank On Climate Talks: 'The Challenges Are Overwhelming'
- Maddow Gets Really Mad
- Jon Stewart: 'Campaign Obama Is Back!'
- Top Obama Adviser Attacks GOP Candidates On Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Under Attack
- Clergy Sex Abuse Victims File International Court Case Against Pope
- Lawyer: Iran Sets Bail For Two Jailed Americans
- Al Qaeda Chief: 9/11 Paved The War For The Arab Spring
- PILING ON PERRY
- Tea Party Debate Themes: Gang Up On Rick Perry, Dismantle Washington
- Alan Grayson Blasts GOP Debate Audience's Reaction: 'It's Sadism'
- Barney Frank Aiming To Overhaul the Federal Reserve
- Winklevoss Twins Mock Facebook In New Commercial
- Name Of Man Killed In 9/11 Attacks Misspelled On WTC Memorial
- PHOTOS: Semi-Clothed Activists Protest In Colombia
- Rick Perry Calls For Afghanistan Withdrawal
- What if we treated the rest of science like climate science?
- An invitation to rebellion, and your window to weight gain!
- Ludum Dare 21: Escape
- Getting the giggles, live on the TV News
- I'm gonna buy me a airplane...
- Also the little guy is really squat and cute and I like him.
- (click) OH HAI
- How well do you see color?
- The Poetree
- I'm Only Going Over Home
- The nature and wildlife photography of Nicolas Dory.
- Greece sinking fast
- So like one, two, red, blue, I'll call this one "fish"!
- How is holiday formed?
- NatGeo: How the Earth changed history
- Bloodless Brides of Jesus
- But the mind kind he knows like the palm of his hand.
- Hacker Rattles Security Circles
- The sun rising over Japan
- "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free: On Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes And The Help"
- Ma and Ba are just the beginning
- a quiet cruise through the German forest
- G.H. Hardy reviews Principia Mathematica
- In Case of End Times, Please Press Play
- A Litre of Light
- Facsimile Book Jackets
- Jerry Andrus: messing with your wonderful brain
- "...featuring Amy Wong as a kickass Ghostbuster..."
- Bubble Boys
- The Journalist and the Spies
- The Shame of College Sports
- The Writearound: Vanessa Grigoriadis
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- The Pinup of Williamsburg
- Twin Towers jumpers that Americans will not talk about
- I Was Born Inside the Movie of My Life
- Samaritans rescue man stuck under burning car - London Free Press
- Record 46.2 million Americans in poverty, Census Bureau says - Los Angeles Times
- Jackie Kennedy as Icon: Will the Jackie Tapes Change It? - Huffington Post (blog)
- 6 dead as Taliban target NATO, US embassy in Kabul - Edmonton Journal
- GOP Tea Party Debate: Highlights and Lowlights - RollingStone.com (blog)
- Hands-on Windows 8: Look out, iPad? - The Seattle Times (blog)
- Israeli-Egyptian relations 'at turning point' - RT
- Microsoft blows up Windows with Windows 8 - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Bystanders lift burning car off unconscious motorcyclist trapped under it - Toronto Star
- US poverty rate: Census report shows 15 percent below poverty line - Slate Magazine
- Testosterone levels plummet when guys become dads: Study - CBS News
- Audit Court chief congratulates Miss Universe 2011 - AngolaPress
- Did Bachmann wound front-runner Perry at CNN/Tea Party Debate? - CNN
- US Republicans dismiss Obama's jobs plan - Reuters
- AMD creates world record for fastest processor - Times of India
- 16 'super-Earths' found - CNN (blog)
- Key Republican blasts Obama jobs plan - AFP
- Clinton vows revenge for Taliban attacks on Kabul embassies - Jerusalem Post
- Tuesday on TV: We'll hear "Jacqueline Kennedy: In Her Own Words" - Salt Lake Tribune (blog)
- Clinton: US hopes for quick release of hikers - Chicago Tribune
- US Republicans won't back Obama tax hike plan-Cantor - Reuters
- Bill Plaschke: Oakland Raiders need some brain with their brawn - Los Angeles Times
- Bachmann keeps up HPV attack on Perry - USA Today (blog)
- Utah bystanders lift burning car off motorcyclist - MiamiHerald.com
- ANALYSIS-Turkey's Erdogan struts Arab stage - Reuters Africa
- Iran to free US hikers jailed for spying - The Guardian
- Clinton: Kabul attackers will be dealt with - eTaiwan News
- Taliban attack across Kabul, target US embassy - Jerusalem Post
- Erdogan rallies Arab League against Israel - Financial Times
- Utah Motorcyclist Pulled From Under Burning Car By Bystanders - ABC News (blog)
- International alarm over euro zone crisis grows
- Determining Tip Credits
- Syrian forces raid neighborhoods near capital
- Noam Chomsky in Iceland: Compares Nixon and Kissinger to bin Laden
- Norway's Labor Party wins big after terror attacks
- Hip-hop charter school students caught in the lurch as their school is shut down |
- How Main Street has Destroyed Wall Street
- CarsDirect.com Launches Car Pricing Data Feature
- American Companies: Middle Class Is Disappearing, We Now Have A Two-Class System
- Senate Republicans block FEMA disaster relief funds
- City Council Votes to Support Schneiderman’s Investigation of Mortgaging Practices
- Perry Seeks Blessing From an Immigration Hardliner — 2012 Presidential Election | The Texas Tribune
- Katrina's Anniversary: A Photographic Tribute To The Victims
- Setting up Your Own Green House Might Be
- CNN Panders to the Tea Party
- Apple asks for temporary stay in Motorola patent suit -
- Let's Play "Find The Fraud"! What's Wrong With This Assignment?
- 5 Reasons Black Americans Should Give Up On The Democratic Party
- Video: What Is The First Lady Saying At The 9/11 Ceremonies?
- Who Are These People?
- IUDs cut cervical cancer risk nearly in half, study finds
- James Murdoch to face second grilling by UK lawmakers
- No clear winner in Israel's Labor Party primary
- Check Out The Pros And Cons Of The Acer Aspire One Notebook
- Google Docs Adds 'Comment Only' Sharing Option
- Skin Tag Removal Home Remedy - Quick and Easy
- N.E. fisheries expert earns top science award,Cites NOAAwith "misleading characterizations" or...
- Michele Bachmann: Embracing The Lefty Anti-Vaccy Crazy?
- Back to the Future?
- U.S. judge pans rush in BofA $8.5 billion mortgage pact
- Portion of Americans Living in Poverty Rises to Highest Level Since 1993
- Fashion Review: Womens Wear Moves Beyond the Sporting Look - NY Fashion Week
- Census: US Poverty Rate Swells to Nearly 1 in 6
- David Weprin and Bob Turner Make Final Push in House Election
- The Caucus: Perry Wrestles With His Political History
- British Hacking Inquiry to Recall James Murdoch
- Vatican Named in International Criminal Court Complaint
- Militants Launch Attack on U.S. Embassy in Kabul
- Iran Will Reportedly Release 2 Jailed Americans
- Economix Blog: Bruce Bartlett: How to Raise Revenue Without Violating the Tax Pledge
- Rockets Fired at US Embassy in Afghan Capital
- Gadgetwise Blog: Q&A: Running Old Software on New Systems
- Ahmadinejad Says Iran to Free U.S. Men Jailed as Spies
- Whats a Presidential Library to Do?
- Student Loan Default Rates Rise Sharply in Past Year
- Gay Students Bullied in Anoka, Minn., Suit Says
- Rockefeller Told Nixon Lethal Attica Raid Was Beautiful
- Microsoft Tries to Woo Mobile Developers With Windows 8
- Turkeys Premier, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Takes On Regional Role
- New Goldilocks Planet Found
- As Perry Rises, G.O.P. Elite Look Toward Romney
- Libyas Battle-Tested Women Hope Gains Last
- On the Runway Blog: Marc Jacobs: Secondary Line in Prime Time
- German Leader Faces Key Choices on Rescuing Euro
- Dominant Victory in Dominant Year for Djokovic
- U.S. Spending Billions on Rural Jobs, but Impact Is Uncertain
- For Debate Partners, an Unusual Pairing
- Perry Wears a Bulls-Eye at G.O.P. Debate
- For Nascar, Going Green Is Good Business
- ArtsBeat Blog: Smoking a Cigarette, Making a Film
- Show HN: PickHealthInsurance.com
- Windows 8 for tablet hands on
- Median Male Worker Makes Less Now Than 43 Years Ago
- Canonical Seeks Independent Developers for Ubuntu Linux
- Pandora for Music Videos
- Build Windows - Livestream
- Aisle50 (YC S11) is hiring in Chicago
- Ten surprises from numerical linear algebra (2010)
- Show HN: IRC for GMail Apps
- Thoughts on Business Models (from the founder of Sifter)
- My site got "cracked"/defaced. how do I find the root cause/method?
- The lost art of Nomography
- Unique Error Phrases
- Using Gephi (open source graph vis software) to visualise Lanyrd's topic data
- Samsung buying WebOS? I wish they would. It's great.
- Streetlife (London-based startup) is hiring a frontend developer
- Why Android houses should give Google the 'fork you'
- Russian President Medvedev asked to fund Windows clone
- Your idea is terrible.
- Anonymous Member Banned By Court From Using His Real Name Online
- Apple Cares -- an open letter to Tim Cook re:Phone Story
- How would 37signals fare with a bandit algorithm versus A/B testing?
- Show HN: My first iOS app, Tiny Face - Computer Vision to solve a vital problem
- Should you deprecate a feature untouched by 95% of users?
- Do you strive to understand your tools, or simply make it work?
- Ask HN: Current freelancer and consulting rates survey
- Apples iPhone 5 even more highly anticipated than iPhone 4
- AMD snags Guinness World Record for clockiest chip
- File Hosting Service Hotfile Sues Warner Bros. For Copyright Fraud and Abuse
- Purported FBI Report Calls Anonymous a National Security Threat
- "Wi-Fi Refugees" Shelter in West Virginia Mountains
- UK Government Wants Google To Police Copyright
- Two Rambus Patents Invalidated By USPTO
- AMD Breaks Overclocking Record With Bulldozer
- NASA Sells Space Food, Shuttle Tiles To Schools
- Of Diamond Planets, Climate Change, and the Scientific Method
- $300M To Save 6 Milliseconds
- Syndicate Reboot Coming Next Year
- theSkyNet Wants Your Spare CPU Cycles
- GameStop's Upcoming Android Tablet
- Why Aren't There More Civilians In Military Video Games?
- Authors' Guild Goes After University Book Digitization Projects
- Boosting Battery Storage With Seaweed
- Broadcom To Buy NetLogic For $3.7 Billion
- IBM's Watson To Help Diagnose, Treat Cancer
- Japan's Richest Man Outlines Renewable Energy Plan
- Demand For Custom Datacenter Servers Rising
- 50 New Exoplanets Found, Billions More Await
- PostgreSQL 9.1 Released
- Fusion Garage Going After Lower-Price Tablet Market
- Appropriations Bill Threatens Future Space Science Missions
- Ask Slashdot: Network Backup Solution Out of the Box?
- EU Extends Music Copyright to 70 Years
- The Covenant - a New Open Source Strategy
- Glowing Cats a New Tool in AIDS Research
- Kevin Mitnick Answers
- Amazon To Launch Digital Book Rental Service
- Explosion At French Nuclear Site Kills One
- Leak Risk At French Nuclear Site
- CIA launches internal investigation into whether CIA broke law in spying on Muslims with NYPD
- Beautiful video combines art and magnetism
- Lord of the Rings bluegrass: Ballad of Helms Deep
- Alan Watts introduces America to meditation & eastern philosophy (1960)
- Dittoed newsletter mentions computer Ted Nelson purchased
- The once and future AT&T
- TSA workers trafficked Oxycontin for cash while defending America from terrorists
- Guatemala: pig born with humanoid face
- The Man with the Golden Sun: Video about solar efficiency
- In West Virginia, Wi-fi refugees seek shelter from electromagnetic oppression
- Photo of a man in a car in a subway train
- India: eye-scans and numeric IDs to connect the poor to growth resources
- Australian TV show challenges agencies to make TV commercials about banning religion
- Zombies Run! Kickstarter-funded mobile game about running
- Broadband data ad from 1963
- Syphilis and gonorreah from posters the early days of antibiotics
- Old Ethyl ad: young boy implies father is weak because he isnt driving fast enough
- Zahras Paradise: graphic novel about Iranian uprising is a story and a history
- Authors Guild declares war on university effort to rescue orphaned books
- OldUse.Net: historical recreation of Usenet as it was 30 years ago
- Medicare billing codes for injuries resulting from spacecraft
- Half-Arab, half-Jewish housewife terrorized on 9/11 for Flying While Dark-Skinned
- Wikinarco: mapping narcoviolence
- Canadas Tories set to reintroduce DRM-friendly copyright bill without consultation
- Courteous drivers want your dead and disabled animals
- Trailer for creepy thriller novel, Bedbugs
- Documentary about company that made Scar Stuff, Vampire Blood, and Evil Teeth
- Fifty more exoplanets spotted
- David Byrnes giant globe inflated under the High Line
- Texas: Bastrop Fires
- What numbers did the horses wear when they won the first three races at Belmont on September 11, 2011? You...
- B.C. abductor who mysteriously returned kid may not be as ninjaesque as previously believed
- Not news: Tips for improving your relationships. News: With dogs. Fark: Every bit as useless as most...
- If you lost a Hello Kitty bookbag the police have it and you can claim it at the station. Must be able to...
- Students' skirts have gotten so short, some UK schools say they should just come to school with no skirts...
- Sharp splits emerging in Libya's new ruling council between those that want death to America and those...
- One of Fark's favorite mugshot subjects wants to gain 50 pounds before his trial
- When receiving street lap dances, police officers should keep their "weapons" holstered at all...
- Happy Feet the penguin may have changed his name to Happy Meal
- Levi Johnston says that Bristol Palin's pregnancy was less of an "oops" and more of a "THIS...
- Fark db downtime 2: electric boogaloo at noon ET, should be under 1 hr. LGT data center webcam
- Madonna: "I absolutely loathe hydrangeas." It kind of puts your problems into perspective
- Photoshop this person being pulled by a parasail
- The US citizens who were jailed by Iran for "hiking" too close to Iran will be released...for one...
- Bad: Your car is stopped in a crosswalk. Worse: Because you're passed out. Good: A passing doctor comes to...
- "Management reckons the broadcasters were unaware that 'punani' was sexual slang for female...
- For his 58th birthday, Hulk Hogan's daughter took him to a photo exhibition. Of naked women. Including her....
- Pageant mom and future stripper generator Wendy Dickey is confused about backlash, thinks dressing toddlers...
- Pope and three top cardinals named in criminal complaint filed before International Criminal Court at the...
- Woman gets threatening stalker calls because A) she has a crazy ex, B) guy has the wrong phone number, or...
- Beluga whale learns bubble ring blowing party trick. Alas, ugliness still outweighs coolness and ladies...
- Dick Fiddler stalked by something "big and black" in the woods. Yep, I know that feeling
- BlONIC EAR MAKER RECALLS IMPLANA-NA-NA-NA OH DAMN THERE IT GOES AGAIN
- More pics from Japan tsunami with six-month before/after pics (click on images to see after)
- Fraud convictions upheld for 2 Broadway producers - Miami Herald
- Archimedes' hidden writings to go on display - Forbes
- Insight: Power reliability will cost Americans more - Reuters
- Death toll in Kenya pipeline explosion rises to 87 - Associated Press
- An early, first look at Windows 8 (hands-on) - CNet
- Census Bureau: U.S. poverty rises to 15.1%, highest since 1983 - USA Today
- NY man sues White Castle saying booths too small - Miami Herald
- Ron Paul continues to needle Rick Perry - Houston Chronicle
- Bachmann keeps up HPV attack on Perry - USA Today
- Income gap between the rich and poor increasing faster in Canada than in the United States - Yahoo Finance
- Denard Robinson leads Heisman race - ESPN
- Live From Microsoft's Windows 8 Keynote at BUILD - PC Magazine
- Is Corporate Research Better? - Wired News
- Obama Proposes Tax on Bonds, Carried Interest for Wealthy - BusinessWeek
- James Murdoch faces second grilling in Parliament - Associated Press
- Hostek.com Launches New Linux ColdFusion Hosting Service - WebHosting.Info
- Taliban attack U.S. Embassy, other Kabul buildings - Chicago Sun-Times
- Analysis: GOP foes seek cracks in Perry's record - Indianapolis Star
- PriceGrabber Provides 10 tips to Save More Than $2,000 Before the 2011 Holiday Season - Marketwatch
- Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Swells to 27-Year High of 15.1 Percent - FOX News
- Maria prompts tropical storm watch in Bermuda - Associated Press
- Bail set for former slugger Ramirez after arrest - CBS Sports
- Utah bystanders lift burning car off motorcyclist - Associated Press
- 'Moneyball' hits with power - ESPN.com
- Land Rover Defender Concept Video - CNET News
- European Stocks Rebound From Two-Year Low as Bank Shares Advance - Bloomberg
- Casey Anthony's father tells Dr. Phil she's not welcome at home - CBS News
- Music and spit: Neil Young gets extreme close-up - YAHOO!
- Michael Jackson`s brother Jermaine alleges: `The doctor is responsible for my brother`s death` - Monsters...
- Michele Bachmann rips Rick Perry over HPV vaccination mandate after GOP presidential debate - New York...
- Crocs Escape From Thai Tourist Park
- Was 'Happy Feet' Eaten By An Orca? Penguin Goes Off The Grid
- WATCH: Girl Juggles Five Basketballs While Upside Down
- Happy 100th Birthday: The Number Of Japanese Centenarians Quadruples
- Dogs On Runway Delay Alaska Airlines Jet Landing
- African Antelope Briefly Tastes Freedom At NYC Zoo
- PHOTOS: Semi-Clothed Activists Protest Animal Abuse In Colombia
- Scientists Discover 'Missing Link' Fish
- Eat Your Heart Out On Record-breaking Taco
- Police: Man Broke Into Restaurant, Cooked A Meal
- Man Standing Through Sunroof Flashes Parts Where The Sun Don't Shine
- Man Burying Dead Cat Finds Himself In An Explosive Situation
- WATCH: The Attack Of 3-Foot Giant Crabs In 'Antarctic Abyss'
- WATCH: Wisconsin's Weird Cheese Castle
- PHOTOS: The Sport Of KIngs -- Elephant Polo -- Grows In Thailand
- Giant Inflatable French Puppets Take Over Berlin (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Glow-In-The-Dark Cats Help With AIDS Research
- Famous Killer Bull 'Proof That The Bull Runs Are Barbaric And Medieval'
- WATCH: No More Cigarettes For Shirley The Smoking Orangutan
- Bridegroom Shot At His Wedding Reception
- WATCH: Fake Air Marshals Forced Off 9/11 Flight To D.C.
- Cambodian Boy Suckles From Cow After Parents Leave
- Ohio Woman Hauls Trash To Mayor's Office
- Overweight Man Sues White Castle Because He Can't Fit In Seats
- Man Killed When Car Crashes Into Home, Exposing Marijuana Grow Operation
- Hulk Hogan Helps Micro-Wrestlers Hit The Big Time
- No Bull: Psychic Sheep Predicts Rugby Winners (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Church Turns Out To Be Brothel: Police
- Meteor Shower Rained Gold On Ancient Earth
- Save The Giant Crocodile: Through Capture Or Release?
- American Voices: U.S. Funding Video Games
- Lack Of Media Interest Makes Genocide Cover-Up Unnecessary
- Boxer Who Killed Other Guy In Ring Somehow Not World Champion Now
- [audio] That Knife Guy From High School Arrested In Knife-Related Incident
- [audio] McDonald's Releases The McCrazy Burger
- Philadelphia Goes Way Overboard On 9/11 Security For Liberty Bell
- Editorial Cartoon: September 12, 2011
- Landmark Civil Rights Act Made Racism Slightly Less Overt (Season 1: Ep 3 on IFC)
- American Voices: New Mexico Governor's Grandparents Were Illegal Immigrants
- 'If Only Sully Had Been Flying Those Planes On 9/11,' Grade-A Idiot Remarks
- Chris Bosh Announces Plans To Spend NBA Lockout Playing Basketball Alone In Driveway
- U.S. Commemorates 9/11 By Toasting Stable Afghan Government From Top Of Freedom Tower
- [audio] Area Grandmother Can't Believe They Let People With Tattoos on 'The Price Is Right'
- Slideshow: Ten Years Later: A Look Back On The World Since 9/11
- Man Who Likes To Be Jostled Moving To City
- Busy Referee Regrets Not Finding Time To Throw Flag Around With Son
- Community Devastated By Sight Of Old Man Struggling To Walk Up Steps
- Magazine: 'I Was Supposed To Fly From Tampa To Atlanta On 9/11' One Printing Consultant Shares His Story
- Statshot: What Are We Hiding From Our New Roommate?
- Continental Sports Channel To Hold 10th Anniversary Memorial Service For 'Sports Night' Employees Killed On...
- American Voices: Crane Collapse Delays National Cathedral Repair
- Bears To Prove Jay Cutler's Toughness By Allowing Quarterback To Be Sacked More Often
- 9/11 Memorial Curators Decide Not To Display Swastika Formed By Twisted Girders Found At Ground Zero
- Reader Comprehension Quiz - Week Of September 05, 2011
- Sportsgraphic: Most Surprising Training Camp Cuts
- [video] Remembering 9/11 A Pleasure For Nation Compared To Remembering Past 10 Years
- Family Relieved To Hear Good Grandma Didn't Die
- Grown Men Inspired By Stupid Little Sign Hanging In Locker Room
- [audio] Drunken Episode A Repeat
- Rex Ryan, Rob Ryan Announce That They Are Brothers Who Kiss Each Other On The Lips
- Struck by a Chicken or Injured While Crocheting? Find the Medical Diagnostic Code for Whatever Ails You...
- See What's Coming to Windows 8 from Microsoft's Live-Streaming Keynote (Starting Now) [In Brief]
- "Persist." [Quotables]
- How to Reclaim Your Time in Seven Days with RescueTime [Productivity]
- For the Cheapest Airline Tickets, Start Shopping on Tuesday Afternoon [Travel]
- ClipMenu Is a Simple Yet Powerful Clipboard Manager and Snippet Manager for Mac [Mac Downloads]
- Cake Health Makes Sense of Your Health Insurance and Benefits [Video]
- Facebook for Android Updates, Improves Privacy Controls and Adds Pull-to-Refresh News Feed [Updates]
- Protocol.by Turns Your Email Signature into a Guide to How to Reach You [Communication]
- Synx Keeps Your Android Phone in Sync with Folders on Your Desktop [Video]
- Decide Adds Mobile Phones to Its Price Tracking Webapp [Shopping]
- Tomboy Is a Free, Lightweight Note-Taking App for All Platforms [Downloads]
- Disk Cleanup, Twitter Gestures, and Email Addresses [From The Tips Box]
- The "Introduction to Arudino" Comic Makes It Easy to Get Started with Electronics Hacking [DIY]
- Remains of the Day: Watch Microsoft's Windows 8 Keynote Live [For What It's Worth]
- Mouse Without Borders Shares Your Mouse, Keyboard, and Files Between Two Windows Computers [Video]
- How to Close All the Windows in (Pretty Much) Any Mac Application [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Organize Your Thoughts With MindJet, Now Free. [Deals]
- You Can't Be Fired for Complaining About Your Boss on Facebook [In Brief]
- A Dry, Non-Bleeding Highlighter [Stuff We Like]
- DashExpander Is an Amazing Free Text Expansion Tool for Mac OS X [Mac Downloads]
- The Most Effective Method for Learning a Language Alone [Learning]
- Cure Hiccups in Seconds with a Dash of Vinegar [Clever Uses]
- Wake 'n' Shake Makes You Vigorously Jiggle Your iPhone to Shut Off Its Alarm [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Musical Instruments [Help Yourself]
- Clean Your Records With Glue [Clever Uses]
- The Best Disk Cloning App for Mac OS X [Mac App Directory]
- How Can I Get an iTunes-Like Experience for My Android Phone? [Video]
- What Would You Like to See from Windows 8? [Ask The Readers]
- Dolphin Browser HD Brings Its Gesture-Based Browser to iPad [Ipad Downloads]
- Do You Use These 7 Attribute Selectors In Your CSS?
- GitHub as Maven Repository
- jQuery PointPoint A Plugin For Pointing To Things
- Android Futures: Preparing For Ice Cream Sandwich
- A Programmer's Day puzzle for Java Developers
- Baker - An HTML5 Framework for Developing Interactive EBooks for iPads
- Anecdote: Clojure vs Scala
- JSON Cheatsheet
- Groovy News Roundup: New Groovy Releases, Grails 2.0 M2, Groovy++, and Happy Birthday, Griffon
- Method deprecation: "SpringSource - you're doing it wrong!"
- video - IBM and 3M Breakthrough: The Secret to Making Processors 1,000 Times Faster
- Spring Declarative Transactions Example
- Introduction to Slick A Standalone Element Selector Engine
- Four Levels of Agile Requirements
- Import Excel File to GridView Control in ASP.NET
- MongoDB 2.0 Released
- SQL SERVER Denali CTP3 Step by Step Installation Video 200 Seconds
- Alternatives to Threading in Java. STM.
- Apple is not enterprise class
- Documenting Software Architectures
- 29 Testers to Follow on Twitter
- Java 8 Lambda syntax (closures) is decided. It's similar to C# and Scala'
- Pro Flex on Spring
- Exploring SSMS - Enable/Disable intelliSense
- GO as Batch Separator Customize batch separator in SSMS & SQLCMD What would you use instead of GO?
- Identifying GIT Merge Conflicts
- Java desktop links of the week, September 12
- Top 10 Best Cloud Computing Service Providers
- Fat Guy Sues White Castle Burger Over Small Booths
- The Murf
- The Trinity Building, New York
- Webcam 101 for Seniors
- The 374-Word Oath
- These Skeletons Sure Are Pretty
- World Clock Shows the Passage of Day and Night
- Survey: Do You Think Most People Try to Take Advantage of You?
- Marie Antoinette's Automaton Dulcimer Player
- Letter Birdhouses
- Guitar Amp Circuit Tattoo
- The 10 Creepiest Abandoned Resorts on Earth
- The Weirdest World Championships Ever
- The Cheers Intelligence Graph
- 6 Things Animals Do Just Like Us
- Amazing Underground Cities
- Internet-Inspired Jewelry
- When China Takes Over the World ...
- Paper Sculpture Gifts to Scottish Libraries
- 4th Amendment Underwear
- Hipster Harry Potter
- Marshmallow Experiment Repeated: Ability to Delay Gratification Doesn't Change Much with Age
- Tired of Enforcing Hemline Rules, School Banned Skirt Altogether
- Store Sign Apostrophes
- 40 Noises That Built Pop
- Grow A Therapist
- Game of Thrones Cupcakes
- Crayon to Cotton
- The Death Star: A Pentagon Purchasing Nightmare
- 2011 USA Breakdancing Championship
- IKEA Instructions
- Invest in Tennis with Wimbledon Bonds
- Walrus Chair
- 30 Gifts to 30 Strangers
- The Man with the Kryptonite Gun
- You Can Get People out of Your Way with a Bicycle Bell, Even if You Don't Have a Bicycle Attached to It
- Nick Farina - Git Is Simpler Than You Think
- My speech to the IAAC | Ben Hammersley's Dangerous Precedent
- If This, Then That.
- Mobile HTML5 - compatibility tables for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, iPad and other mobile devices
- Kendo - The Art of Web Development
- Some real Shock and Awe: Racially profiled and cuffed in Detroit | Stories from the Heartland
- Gowalla Is Reborn As A Beautiful App For Travel And Storytelling | TechCrunch
- Put This On Twenty-Five Pieces of Basic Sartorial Knowledge So You Don't Look Dumb
- CSS: Taking control of the cascade - (37signals)
- Nerdy Day Trips
- Fred Hates It
- How Long Do Users Stay on Web Pages? (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Are You Building The Right Product? | TechCrunch
- The Long Grind Before You Become an Overnight Success | Vinicius Vacanti
- The Boston Globe
- Elastislide - A Responsive jQuery Carousel Plugin | Codrops
- addyosmani/todomvc - GitHub
- The American Scholar: Dubya and Me - Walt Harrington
- RESS: Responsive Design + Server Side Components
- Web Font Plug-in for Photoshop
- The Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerbergs of Tomorrow -- New York Magazine
- Nielsen: Social Media Report
- Introduction to Arduino|Jody Culkin
- Bubble Boys
- The MongoDB NoSQL Database Blog - MongoDB 2.0 Released
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- Our Simple Salary Policy | Life @ Balsamiq
- How to Get a Complete Workout with Nothing But Your Body
- Sweden Gets a 'Tropical Hurricane' [Weather]
- Michele Bachmann's Curious Tale of Vaccination Gone Wrong [Video]
- Megan Fox: I'm Not a Robot, I Long to 'Seem Human' [Video]
- Next Month's Playboy Will Only Cost 60 Cents [Magazines]
- Everyone Loves Burning Banks [Art]
- Which Actor Is Obsessed with Transgender Porn Stars? [Blind Items]
- Chinese Flight Attendants Are The Stepford Wives Of The Sky [Air Travel]
- Bureaucrats Spend $200K in Tax Money on Self-Glorifying Fake News [Flackery]
- Ikea Hates Books [Print Is Dead]
- Famous Penguin Ditches Surveillance, Goes Rogue [Wildlife]
- Anti-American Cowboys Fan Arrested for 9/11 Taser Attack [Never Forget]
- Iran to Free Jailed Americans 'In Two Days' [Iran]
- Meet Eddie Schweighardt, aka Greg the Gay Kid on Curb Your Enthusiasm [Video]
- Explosion at Nuclear Plant in France Kills One, Injures Four [Accidents]
- Woman Upset That Six Flags Rescued Her Dog From Her Hot Car, Then Lost Him [Pets]
- Sometimes It's a Good Idea to Judge a Book By Its Cover [Crime]
- Gordon Ramsay's Porn Dwarf Double Eaten by Badger [Xxx]
- Jon Stewart Jumps on Paul Krugman's 'Exploitation of 9/11' Bandwagon [Video]
- Meet Miss Universe 2011, Miss Angola Leila Lopes [Pageants]
- Vegans to Spend Life in Prison After Baby Starves to Death [Crime]
- Don't Be a 'Half-Arab, Half-Jewish Housewife' on a Plane on 9/11 [9/11]
- GOP Debate Crowd on Uninsured Sick Americans: Let Them Die! [Video]
- Woman 'Punked' by Stupid Toyota Viral Campaign Sues for $10 Million [Badvertising]
- Live: The Tea Party GOP Debate 
- Winklevoss Twins Reduced To Making Nut Commercials [Video]
- Watch NYPD Officers Grind on Parade-goers [Video]
- The Sexiest 60 Seconds of the US Open Men's Final [Video]
- Anonymous Wants To Conquer Twitter Trends Next [Hacktivism]
- Comment of the Day: Gwyneth Paltrow's Last Words [We Read You]
- Casey Anthony's Dad: 'I Don't Want to Believe It' [Video]
|FiveThirtyEight: Republicans Are Clear...|
|Relive the Magic: Watch Teabaggers Cry Death To...|
|How America Creates Jobs|
|Republicans Are Clear Favorites in New York and...|
|President Obama's Folly|
|Census releases dire numbers on income and...|
|How 9/11 Taught Universities to Overcome Their...|
wall street j.
|FDIC Clears 'Living Will' Rules|
|Cisco CEO Tryout Camp, a Scorecard|
|Start Advertising Your Business For Free -- 5 Tips|
|Bring Your Questions for Willpower Authors Roy...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|When Debt Gets in the Way of Growth|
|Can Brian Moynihan Save Bank of America?|
|Could Zynga Game On Without Facebook?|
|CHART OF THE DAY: SocGen's Completely Manic...|
|"The euro's attraction as an alternative...|
|Watch TC Disrupt SF 2011 Live Day 2|
|Watching the live (Silverlight) stream of BUILD...|
|Build 2011 Day 1 Keynote: Re-imagining Windows...|
|What We Just Learned About Windows 8|
|Harvard's Berkman Center hosts star-studded...|
|Web Jobs August 29|
|Tumblr Tuesday: F*ck You Yelper takes down one...|
|Paraswift Base Jumping Robot|
|Meet The Secret, Ungoogleable Millionaire Who...|
|Listeria Outbreak Kills 5, Tied to Contaminated...|
|Nintendo presser: 3DS analog add-on, and...|
|Best Buy Sales Suffer Without iPhone Launch|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Reportedly Open to Restoring MobileMe...|
|From Media Decoder: Mashable Expands|
|Hands-on: Windows 8 tablet at Build 2011|
|All About Android 25|
|Android Market weather apps the most profitable...|
|A Brief Glimpse Of The Future|
|Newt as VP?|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Boo Does NYC: How Did 'The Cutest Dog in the...|
|Islams Civil War|
|6 Of The Weirdest Jobs In China|
|Patient Dog Waits For Jenga Treats|
|Two of Us, Give a Smile To a Stranger, Get a...|
|Disney Facebook News Feed|
|Author red-faced after sh*tting typo published|
|MLB Stadium Tour National League|
|Poorly Dressed: Dont Raise Your Eyebrows at Me|
|Adrian Grenier Bids Farewell To Entourage Via...|
|Grandpa Gets A Webcam|
|My Mistress Eyes Are Somewhat Like The Moon|
|Smart Meters Take Bite Out of Electricity Theft|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|A trillion and five moons|
|How to Become a Backyard Astronomer|
|15 Unusual Uses for Cheap Vodka|
|Argue Like Its 1999?|
|10 Terribly Bungled Crimes|
|Baby Makes Daddy Lose Testosterone|
|Super-Earth discovered in a habitable zone|
|Collins Lab: Atari Punk Console|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Survivor Tribe or World Capital?|
|This week, a new Spider-Man hits the scene....|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Select and Store Basil|
|Web tool aims to improve the workplace for...|
|Scottish Scientists Are Trying to Create...|
|Always Looking For That Special Picture|
|Why Won't Big Oil Subsidies Die?|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Sex by Numbers: To Love My Friend|
|Pressure from Below May Be Catalyst for...|
|FDA: Brazilian Blowouts are Unsafe|
|Not your grandmas milk|
|Knowaste Lets You Shingle Your Roof With Tiles...|
|Scientists to Congress: Don't stop sending NASA...|
|Get A Customized Cartoon Profile Picture|
|Alexandra Lange: Thinking in Tumblr|
|The S.M.A.R.T. User Experience Strategy|
|Nocturn by Moonlight glow in the dark cushion|
|Tonight: Hand-Eye Supply Curiosity Club...|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|13 Energizing Batteries: Mini Nukes to Hand Cranks|
|The Urban Immune System Research|
|Gavroche Centre for Children / SOA Architectes|
|Chuck got sick of so many cleanups on aisle 7,...|
|Reaching More Lovers of Color: Color Stream...|
|New Zealand 100% Pure|
|Try the Tag-It Approach For Increased Daily...|
|Write Hot Truth|
|Digital books: Reducing physical clutter and...|
|The New Old Age Blog: Eavesdropping on the...|
|The Joy of Scarcity|
|Understanding a Child's Nap Time|
|Foods That Send Metabolism Soaring|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion...|
|LUX Boyfriend: Dress Him Up Dapper|
|What Exactly Is Slow Love?|
|Joy Before Thirty|
|Judge Rules Gay Dad Can't Leave Kids With His...|
|Old Meets New: The Iconic Art of George Chamoun|
|Who Wants To Live Forever On 100% Pure...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Snowmen - Trailer|
|Trey Parker and Matt Stone Are Planning a Book...|
|Page 2: Ghostbusters, UP, The Hobbit, Astroids,...|
|Scrat Sets Sail on the Cute New Poster for 'Ice...|
|Nancy Grace: I Never Trash-Talked Ryan O'Neal|
|Chris Harrison 'Bachelor Pad' blog|
|Judy Greer Just Can't Win|
|Hugh Grant Joins Cloud Atlas; Whitney Houston...|
|Korallreven As Young As Yesterday (Feat....|
|DJ Mehdi, French DJ/Producer, Dead At 34|
|David Cook and Gavin DeGraw Co-Headling Fall Tour|
|Paul McCartney named 2012 MusiCares Person of...|
the big picture
|Ground Zero: September 11, 2001 - September 11,...|
|Learning to smile again|
|Photos of the Day: Sept. 12|
|Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011|
|Making Time for Moments|
|Jaroslav Wieczorkeiwicz - The Milky Nun|
|Amnesty International Bank Notes TYPOZON|
|Comic for September 13, 2011|
|Being an artist is like opening a bar|