- Those ASSHOLES!
- Woke up this morning to see my roommate had slipped this under my door. Good man.
- YOda he is my cat
- Ron Paul may or may not be a viable presidential candidate, but the congressman is undeserving of the scorn...
- Freeze, bitch!
- Michelangelo's "The Creation of Yao"
- Girls, where is the weirdest place you've fapped and what is your record?
- People Sometimes... [Fixed]
- Sex-abuse victims urge the International Criminal Court to prosecute Pope Benedict XVI for crimes against...
- My wife got pissed when I made her pull over for this. It was worth it.
- TIL Two enormous wooden ships, which once belonged to the Emperor Caligula, and had lain on the bottom of...
- After living in Sweden for a month and a half so far, this is how I now view drivers back home in California.
- Philip Murphy, the US ambassador to Germany, has written an open letter admonishing German jerks for...
- The U.S. Government Pays Private Contractors More Than Twice What it Pays Federal Workers For a number of...
- TIL girls go through puberty at a substantially younger age if their father isn't present.
- What is a person from London called?
- Relativity Theory
- Gaza childrens images of war censored under pressure from US Israel lobby
- Trollmegle. Guy opens multiple omegle pages with spy mode enabled. Hilarity ensues.
- In San Diego during the recent blackout...glowing plankton.
- Fuck you, that sounds totally normal, asshole
- Sweet ride bro
- I'm TheAmazingAtheist. AMA
- Ladies and gentlemen, the original Deus Ex's script
- Every laundry day.
- Proof that Lego's are, indeed, the shit.
- Afghanistan is still caught up in war, and my country [Pakistan] is on the brink of meltdown. And so now...
- Why isn't there a silent option on microwaves?
- Conan O'Brian fucking hates Mr. Food.
- Croatian Supercar Is Electric for a Reason
- 8 Reasons Why Alphas is Better Than Heroes
- The GeekDads Episode #100: The First Internet Streamed Murder
- Best Apps for Sports News Junkies
- Sept. 14, 1959: Moon Feels First Cold Touch of Humans
- Inside the Freaky World of Next-Gen Night Vision
- Weird, Weird World of Sports
- Storyboard: Digging Up Pop Culture's Buried Treasur
- Filter: Survey Your Domain and Impress Your Guests With These Globes
- Welcome to Cloudline
- Review: Tiny Heroes for iPhone Lets You Slaughter Noble Adventurers
- Exclusive: Paul Cornell's Demon Knights Gets Medieval on DC's New 52
- Ford Aims to Make Your Ride Plug-and-Play
- Mr. Know-It-All: World of Warcraft Chores, Wedding Netiquette, Kindle Singles
- Sony Will Launch PlayStation Vita December 17 in Japan
- Tupac in His Prime: A Glimpse Behind the Scenes
- PhD Comics, Coming to a Theater Near You
- Windows 8 Reimagines The Windows Experience
- Snipped Clip: Did We Need to See Thor Save Selvig?
- Hands On With Samsung's Galaxy S Sequel, the Epic 4G Touch
- Actor to Plead Guilty to Leaking Black Swan to BitTorrent
- Hello, Kitty: Jaguar Unveils Sexy Hybrid
- Welcome Back Ryan Singel, Threat Levels New Editor
- Kickstarter Art Project Lets You Pledge for 3-D-Printed Skull
- Giveaway: Win an iTunes Download of The Beatles' Greatest Hits
- Video: Troops Fend Off Kabul Attack, Launch P.R. Counterstrike
- Lions vs Hyenas - A Long-Running, Pleistocene Rivalry
- Tar Sands Showdown: The Fight Over the Future of Energy
- Solar Panel Researchers Need Your Computer
- The Quest for the Golden Nintendo Game
- Google to let you opt out your wireless router
- 7 Things You Won't Believe Were Built in Secret
- How The FBI Caught an Actor Uploading Movie Screeners To Pirate Bay
- Nintendo launch 3DS circle pad add-on - Telegraph
- Microsoft: Still sexy after all these years? - CBS News
- Palestinian Plan Puts U.S. In A Bind : NPR
- Saving Debt for Another Year: Priceless (Cartoon)
- How to Become a Backyard Astronomer
- The 25 Loudest Rappers Ever
- Exclusive: U.S. in criminal probe of eBay employees
- There are safe alternatives to low yielding money markets and Treasury bonds.
- The Greatest Drunk Male Stripper of All-Time [vid]
- Why Iran Is Releasing The Jailed American Hikers: 3 theories
- Gadhafi's son, 3 of his generals push for asylum in Niger, as Gadhafi goes MIA
- Magical Thinking Dominates Tea Party GOP Debate | The Nation
- Sept. 11 Memorial Misspells Victims Name
- Wrong pregnancy photographs
- Raising a child doesn't take a village
- Return of the Big GOP Medicare Lie
- Top Five Smokin' Hot Video Game Babes
- Hackers Target uTorrent and Bittorrent Websites
- Reports: Feds Bust IMAGiNE Movie Release Group
- Super-Hero Social Networking: Superman Joins Facebook
- B-vitamins may slow onset of Alzheimer's, study finds
- Gaming and Giving for Good Xbox Live Charity Event to Benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- TGS: Nintendo Press Conference Reveals a Ton of New Games
- What's the legal limit for a Ron Paul supporter?
- Stigma of HIV in South Africa Biggest Barrier to Halting its Growth
- How times have changed in New York City! Extraordinary color pics reveal 1940s life in the Big Apple in all...
- Scientists: Bacteria Spreading In Warming Oceans
- Dick Cheney On U.S. Credit Downgrade: 'I Literally Felt Embarrassed For My Country'
- WATCH: Rumsfeld Bashes The 'New York Times'
- GOP Power Outsiders: Romney Is Presidential, Can Win
- Let Him Die? Progressives Seize On GOP Debate Shocker
- Controversy Rocks Cain Campaign
- Fight Over Tax Havens Heats Up
- Glenn Beck Reveals Big Plans For Web Network
- Ron Paul's Ex-Campaign Manager's Death Provides Backdrop For Health Care Position
- SHINING A LIGHT
- Obama Takes Jobs Bill Pitch To North Carolina
- WATCH: Bill O'Reilly Smacks Down Mitt Romney
- Greek Crisis Hits France: Moody's Downgrades Two Top Banks
- U.S. Prepares To Release BP Oil Spill Report
- U.S. Hikers Still Stuck In Iran: Judiciary Says Bail Under Review
- Elizabeth Warren: I'm Running For Senate
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Tackles The Tea Party Debate
- Brutal Assault On Kabul Finally Ends, Says Spokesman
- Republican Wins Easily In Nevada Special Election
- The War Industry: Bad Job Creators, Bad Stewards Of Tax Dollars
- Republican Wins Special Election To Replace Anthony Weiner
- Dennis Kucinich Likely To Run For Re-Election
- Disaster Aid Debate Hangs Over House
- Fair Discussion Of HPV Vaccine Gets Lost In The Politics
- Department Of Justice Investigating eBay
- Romney Gets Aggressive
- Insurgents Attack U.S. Embassy, NATO Headquarters In Kabul
- New Evidence Cites More BP Oil Spill Mistakes
- White House Kept Close Tabs On Solar Company Loan, Emails Show
- Rick Perry Picks Up Big Endorsement
- WATCH: 101-Year-Old Detroit Woman Evicted From Home
- Immune to the facts?
- Racebending: Yellowface Edition
- Training the Immune System to Fight Cancer
- Miss Gender A Video Podcast About My Transition from One Gender to Another
- Flash all the way down
- That's when I lost my country
- CNN/Tea Party Debate Audience Cheers Letting Uninsured Comatose Man Die
- How many offspring can/should one man have?
- Noah and the Whale: five years' time...
- "We have lit one candle today," he said. "It's going to be a bonfire pretty soon."
- Ready, set... DRAW!
- Clifton Fadiman's Lifetime Reading Plan
- Inertia, Not Progress Defines the Decade After 9/11
- Troll Trolled
- photos from war torn Afghanistan
- Hours of Quality Entertainment
- you sold your souls, and you're going to continue selling them
- (The) Kindle
- Creed Crusher, or Spiritual Mill for Pulverizing Creeds &C.
- High Speed Rail in China
- There's only one kind of airport in these parts.
- First they came for the tea drinkers...
- I am the population problem
- "This country is at a critical crossroads"
- We Swiss are famous for chocolate and cheese
- Elizabeth Warren to enter Senate race
- The Marvels and the Flaws of Intuitive Thinking
- Windows 8 developer preview
- This am not Bizarro News
- to flies on one blow
- The GOP War on Voting
- How Fast Can China Go?
- The Knock at the Door
- Because we werent there?
- Identity Crisis
- The Gossip Behind the Gossip
- Bubble Boys
- The Journalist and the Spies
- GOP Scores Upset in New York House Race - Wall Street Journal
- House probing $528M loan to failed solar company - Forbes
- Michele Bachmann stirs debate with "false statements" on HPV vaccine - CBS News
- Turning to UN not contradicted with peace talks: Abbas - Xinhua
- NASA announces 'deep-space' rocket that could carry humans past the moon - National Post (blog)
- 'Breaking Dawn' Trailer Leaves Fans Screaming: 'Heavens To Nessie!' - MTV.com
- Fashion News: Missoni for Target floods EBay - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Iran judiciary denies US men's release is imminent - Reuters Canada
- These 5 Stocks Will Benefit From Windows 8 - Forbes
- Book Claims Palin Had One-Night Stand With NBA Star - Slate Magazine
- US supports solar despite Solyndra bankruptcy -DOE - Reuters Africa
- Biggest-Ever Rocket Will Take Man To Mars - Sky News
- Oman plane to Iran amid bail efforts for Americans - Newsday (subscription)
- NASA unveils plan for giant deep space rocket - Reuters
- Airport detainee says she was a victim of racial profiling - USA Today
- Drug-resistant TB spreading fast in Europe - USA Today
- Missoni launch at Target - Washington Post
- NASA To Take Wraps Off Giant New Rocket Design - NPR
- Emails show pressure to get Solyndra loan done - San Jose Mercury News
- Fact Check: Did Rick Perry Double Texans' Taxes? - ABC News (blog)
- After New York and Nevada losses, Democrats vow to pursue Medicare message - Washington Post (blog)
- Nasa unveils Space Launch System vision - BBC News
- Oman plane to Iran amid bail efforts for Americans - Forbes
- GOP upset win in NY portends challenge for Obama - Forbes
- Street-fighting gal - The Economist (blog)
- Republican Wins Congrss Seat in NY Democratic Stronghold - Voice of America (blog)
- Analysis: Afghan Taliban on offensive ahead of Western pullout - Reuters
- US poverty rate hits record high: about 1 in 6 poor - CNN (blog)
- Oman sends plane to Iran amid possible deal on US hikers - USA Today
- Microsoft's big (unmentioned) problem with Win 8 - CBS News
- Super Committee Riven By Major Divide Over Basic Facts as GOP pull Debunked Reports & Try to Find...
- Ten Astounding Cases of Modern Evolution and Adaptation
- Government assistance keeps millions out of poverty - Sep. 14, 2011
- Solyndra Bankruptcy Reveals Dark Clouds in Solar Power Industry
- Walmart Acquires Ad Startup OneRiot
- SAT reading scores fall to lowest level on record
- Painful Medicine - Finance & Development
- Verdict won't stop pension | Detroit Free Press | freep.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL - Elizabeth Warren To Run For Senate
- Superaffiliatehandbook guide for site owners
- Israeli FM Tells UN: Peace Only Possible Through Expulsion of Arabs -- News from Antiwar.com
- Israeli lifeguard rescues sunken treasure
- The GOP's Genius Plan To Beat Obama In 2012
- Obama's bill makes it illegal to discriminate against unemployed - The Hill's Floor Action
- Obama to Tout Jobs Act at Company that Outsourced Half Its Jobs...
- Let's Get Real On Jobs ~~~ 'Shake Off All The Naysaying And The Anxiety And The Hand-Wringing'
- Windows 8 for tablets hands-on preview (video)
- Judicial systems tangle fishery appeals. Awarded reparations for Government misconduct, but can't get the...
- How to learn more about wedding accessories so you can have the best wedding ever.
- Now On Mobile, Mobile Websites
- China Dominance Ends, as Brazilian-Made iPads Ready to Roll
- Fatherhood Lowers Testosterone, Keeps Dads at Home: Scientific American
- Turkey unveils its own drone plane for first time
- Foundation: Nelson Mandela is alive and well
- Passenger: Was cuffed, searched over 'appearance'
- Myrick Claims 'Intelligence Sources' Told Her To Be On Alert After Her Name Was Mentioned In Fear, Inc. |...
- Hill Dems pick apart Obama jobs plan - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com
- Minnesota AG Swanson Backs Schneiderman: No Settlement With the Banks Without Investigation
- Some people can make the gay go away
- Fraud on 9/11 Fund Comes With a Hefty Price
- In Solyndra Loan Guarantees, White House Intervention Is Questioned
- NASA Unveils Giant New Rocket Design
- France Expresses Confidence in Banks After Downgrades
- Magazine Preview: What if the Secret to Success Is Failure?
- Hearing on U.S. Loan to Solar Firm
- U.S. Blames Kabul Assault on Pakistan-Based Group
- Deadly Attacks Hit Security Forces and Civilians Across Iraq
- Irans Judiciary Clouds Fate of American Hikers
- Downloads Are Slowest in Idaho, Study Finds
- Jobs Bill Could Help Economic Growth, Some Forecasters Say
- De Gustibus: The Kitchen Scale: A Tool Whose Time Has Come
- Asian Markets Dip Further After Moodys Downgrades French Banks
- U.S. Scrambling to Avert Palestinian Vote at U.N.
- In Louisville, a Centers Doctors Cut Off Xanax Prescriptions
- Moody's Cuts SocGen and CreditAgricole, BNPP Still on Review
- T.S.A. Officers Arrested in Drug Smuggling Conspiracy
- News Analysis: A Setback Could Force NASA to Bid for a Plan B
- Board Urges Cellphone Ban for All Commercial Drivers
- Yankees 3, Mariners 2: Rivera Notches Save No. 600 in Seattle
- Lapses by Leaders Seen in 1940s Syphilis Tests on Prisoners
- Asian Markets Mostly Fall Amid Greek Worries
- De Kooning Retrospective Is to Open at MoMA
- Richard Hamilton, British Painter and a Creator of Pop Art, Dies at 89
- Demand at Target For Fashion Line Crashes Web Site
- For a Few Weeks, Saugerties, N.Y., Becomes Horse Country
- Affordable Housing Project Divides Woodstock
- Rick Perry Under Fire by Republican Rivals for Requiring HPV Vaccine for Girls
- Monkey Bar Brings in a Whole New Crew
- Laughter Produces Endorphins, Study Finds
- New York Fashion Week | Fashion Review: Springs Colorful Runways - Review - NY Fashion Week
- Intel and Google join hands on Android development
- Snippets on Google Maps: if you can see it, you can share it
- IOS Boilerplate: A base template for iOS apps
- Mixpanel: We're hiring and here's where we're at.
- HackerNews #1 Groove on branding
- Mapping an EC2 Instance to a Local Drive on OSX
- Design for Hackers (the book) is here
- NASA Announces Design for New Deep Space Exploration System
- David Kadavy's "Design for Hackers" now on Amazon
- The Ultimate Airfare Hacking Guide
- Masochist me? An Ars writer's iPad-only workday
- Ways to increase the runway for your start-up
- Reasonable Anger In Europe Over Ridiculous Copyright Extension
- Show HN: I created a window manager for Mac that isn't insanely over priced
- VMware Fusion 4 Released
- Puffer - A Rails 3.1 Admin Interface
- What if the Secret to Success Is Failure?
- Opera 12 now comes with native look for Linux users and more
- Android Grabs Second Place in Europe
- Another 'Android from the perspective of an iOS developer' Post
- Google Gives Oracle a Tutorial on API Copyright Law
- Bitcoin in Congressional Hearing on Financial Services, Ron Paul.
- 14 Days Later: What Ive learned in the first 2 weeks of my startup
- Compound complexity
- My "Working While Standing" Hack
- Is this rotating cube interface user-friendy?
- Kings of code - Web developer conf in Amsterdam this weekend
- John Sculley on Steve Jobs
- Trolling: Who does it and why?
- Hack Day Paris: a 40-hour R&D marathon on November 4-6
- New BIOS Exploiting Rootkit Discovered
- Nokia Announces Qt Open Governance Model
- NASA Unveils Design for New Space Launch System
- Russian President Interested In Funding ReactOS
- Medical Billing Codes For Injury Via Turtle Among Thousands Created by New Law
- Cisco Emerges From Restructuring 13,000 Employees Lighter
- US Launches Criminal Probe in eBay-Craigslist Trade Secrets Case
- Fixing the Final Steps In the Recycling Chain
- Indie Devs Upload Their Own Game To The Pirate Bay
- Intel, Google Team To Optimize Android For Smartphones
- An $80 Open Source Chemical Analyzer
- UK Man Jailed For Being a Jerk On the Internet
- Apple Bans Game App That Criticizes Smartphone Production
- Microsoft Releases Windows 8 Developer Preview
- GE Unveils Fridge-Recycling Behemoth
- Training an Immune System To Kill Cancer
- Jobs Bill Funds Safety Network With Spectrum Sale
- Thermal Imaging Lie Detector In Development
- Google Unveils Flight Search
- Whither Moore's Law; Introducing Koomey's Law
- Ask Slashdot: Best Use For a New Supercomputing Cluster?
- The Rise of Software Security
- Intel Mandates Universities Receiving Funds Not File Patents
- Skein Hash... In Bash
- Court Denies EPIC's Rehearing Request, Awards Fees
- Hotfile Sues Warner Bros Over Abuse of Takedown Tool
- Microsoft Reveals More Windows 8 Details
- Amazon's Bezos Seeks Spacecraft Patents
- Happy Programmer Day!
- The psychopathic neurobiologist
- SVK Warren Ellis/UV ink comic is back on sale
- Why prisons need popsicles
- Poison, forensics, and how science protects us
- Colombia: national ID system mocked indigenous people with made-up insult names
- Firefox comes to Android tablets
- Futuristic 3D printed self-sufficiency caravan models bio-printing, synth bio and gengineering
- Influx of rioters leads to new gang violence in UK prisons
- Why does information security policy suck, and how do we make it better?
- Stephensons REAMDE: perfectly executed, mammoth, ambitious technothriller
- Bystanders lift flaming car off trapped man
- Stormtrooper helmet sculpted out of sneakers
- We Sell Mexican Jumping Beans Useful Information
- Naughty puppy
- The Definitive SF Works of Chris Foss: exclusive preview
- VooDoo Kings Flamethrower: Hot Rod snapshots (Boing Boing Flickr Pool)
- Crania Anatomica Filigre on Kickstater
- Tiny paper people and scenery
- Itd be great to have an app that remembered how you found cool stuff online
- Court orders Non-anonymous possible Anonymous to stop using real name
- TSA to stop groping children
- List of If This Then That recipes
- Filesharing service sues Warner Bros. for copyright fraud
- Romero Studios treehouses
- Understanding the security story of the year: Iranian hack attack on SSL
- Blind person uses ATM for first time
- $160 treadmill desk
- Big Bang infographic
- How to make an Atari Punk Console
- Virgin America to launch new in-flight entertainment tech (Boing Boing is in the mix)
- Police recover diamond swallowed by thief. According a police spokeswoman "It was retrieved in the...
- Man beheads himself Tuesday after domestic dispute with wife. That's hardcore
- Well, you know what they say: Easy thumb, easy toe
- Fark-ready headline: "University of Iowa warns art lovers about penis exhibit at gallery"
- Columnist attempts to debunk 10 myths about atheists, manages to prove 9 of them are true
- So, oddly, it turns out that appropriate treatments for a reaction to penicillin do not include nipple play
- Cheerleaders ordered to wear sweat pants under their skirts or face punishment. "Cheeks are hanging...
- Woman assaults fiance for calling her "Debbie Cakes", then reporter spends a few paragraphs...
- Sleeping passenger in SUV has nightmare, screams, scares the hell out of the driver who rolls SUV....
- Lawyers for Giants' fan beaten outside Dodger's Stadium say his medical bills are likely to top 50 million...
- Cantaloupe warning issued after Listeria outbreak. Dip trip, flip fantasia
- Civil suits beginning to be filed against Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. Upon hearing the news, Murdoch said...
- Hot former dominatrix has had two fetish-enthusiast boyfriends die, which leaves her single. Do you feel...
- Dear Abby, I found a sex video on-line involving my wife with another guy from before our marriage. Do I...
- Did Mitt Romney really drive twelve hours with a dog strapped to the roof of his car? The answer might...
- Fark ready headline of the day: "Gordon Ramsay's dwarf porn double Percy Foster dies in badger den"
- Apparently no-bid contracts given to political supporters cost twice as much as hiring people. Who Knew?
- Facebook has heard the outcry for "Circles" and has granted your wish
- Republican male archetype Clint Eastwood: "I don't give a f*ck" if gays marry
- And then there's "drunk enough your wife calls 911 because you're in the garage trying to practice...
- 101-year old woman evicted from the house she's lived in for 60 years; but this is less a "banks are...
- Restricted driver's licenses cut fatal accidents among 16-year-olds, but the 18-year-olds make up for that
- Photoshop the event that will cause mankind (and womenkind) to become extinct
- If you lost your six-foot weiner, police in Iowa would like to have a word with you
- Four Seasons plans luxury Disney World resort - CNBC
- Liverpool investigates striker over 9/11 tweets - CNN Sports Illustrated
- MidCaps Continue To Bleed Assets As Investors Look Elsewhere - Forbes
- Significant Outflow Detected From SPY - Forbes
- Florida SAT scores fall, lagging national average (again) - Orlando Sentinel
- Debate on rail safety after 11 killed, 200 injured in Argentina - Monsters and Critics
- Rick Perry, rising or shooting star? - CNN
- Jack Black, Conan to salute Will Ferrell in DC - Forbes
- House election results cloud Obama's jobs plan pitch - Chicago Tribune
- J.R. Smith signs to play in Chinese league - CNN Sports Illustrated
- PlayStation Vita to launch Dec. 17 - Variety
- Police: Cameras caught woman keying officer's cars - Houston Chronicle
- Political roundup from Pa., N.Y. and the Bay State - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- UK prisons inspector: Jailed rioters create gangs - Associated Press
- Anguished mom lashes out at sons killer - Boston Herald
- Venezuelan election race starts, Chavez confident - YAHOO!
- Analysis: Egyptian firms eye Libya but politics may be hurdle - YAHOO!
- Obama Heads to North Carolina to Sell Stimulus Plan - FOX News
- BMO Recognized by Carbon Disclosure Project as a Global Carbon Performance Leader for Second Year in a Row...
- NASA unveils $35 billion rocket today - Houston Chronicle
- Did White House pressure OMB over Solyndra loan? - United Press International
- NC terror suspect scheduled for new plea hearing - Forbes
- More doctors facing charges over drug abuse - Reuters
- Which search engine is on top? How Google, Yahoo and Bing compare - CBS News
- German coalition govt squabbles over euro crisis - Philadelphia Daily News
- Banks' IT leaders await details of reform but change is certain - Computer Weekly
- Marin: No charges in backyard body case - San Jose Mercury News
- Egypt's security chief testifies in Mubarak trial - Forbes
- Jackson estate sends $30 million to mother, kids - msnbc.com
- Obama to take jobs sales pitch to North Carolina - Yahoo Finance
- Law-Breaking Gumby Turns Himself In: Police
- Missing autistic Boy, 8, Found In Wilderness
- Easy-Bake Oven Gets Big Overhaul
- PHOTOS: Grenada's Underwater Museum
- Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has to Be Surgically Removed
- TV Weatherman Found In Whirlpool With Naked Dead Man Quits His Job
- Huge Tortoises Seized From NJ Home, Taken To Zoo
- Woman Fakes Bomb Threat To Prevent Family From Flying
- Man Eats Raw Beef Off Walmart Shelves, Faces Felony Charges
- WATCH: Sing With The Elderly And Get Your Face Scraped
- Biker Injured After Crashing Into Urinal
- WATCH: Suspect Removes Handcuffs, Escapes From Locked Police Car
- Crocs Escape From Thai Tourist Park
- Was 'Happy Feet' Eaten By An Orca? Penguin Goes Off The Grid
- WATCH: Girl Juggles Five Basketballs While Upside Down
- Happy 100th Birthday: The Number Of Japanese Centenarians Quadruples
- Dogs On Runway Delay Alaska Airlines Jet Landing
- African Antelope Briefly Tastes Freedom At NYC Zoo
- PHOTOS: Semi-Clothed Activists Protest Animal Abuse In Colombia
- The Yes Men's Anti-Corporate Classroom Teaches Students To Be Pranksters
- Scientists Discover 'Missing Link' Fish
- Eat Your Heart Out On Record-breaking Taco
- Police: Man Broke Into Restaurant, Cooked A Meal
- Undercover 'Hip Hop Cop Shop' Leads To 37 London Arrests
- Man Standing Through Sunroof Flashes Parts Where The Sun Don't Shine
- Man Burying Dead Cat Finds Himself In An Explosive Situation
- WATCH: The Attack Of 3-Foot Giant Crabs In 'Antarctic Abyss'
- WATCH: Wisconsin's Weird Cheese Castle
- PHOTOS: The Sport Of KIngs -- Elephant Polo -- Grows In Thailand
- Giant Inflatable French Puppets Take Over Berlin (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- American Voices: Fast-Cut Cartoons May Reduce Children's Focus
- New Study Finds Women Should Only Be Making 20 Cents Less On Dollar Than Men
- Friend Lives Strange Other Life As Manchester United Fan
- Bruce Springsteen Releases New Sci-Fi Concept Album About Struggles Of Poor Miners Working On Mars
- [audio] Man's Adulthood Spent Satisfying Childhood Desires
- [audio] Fourteen-Word Diet Stretched To 200 Pages
- Your Horoscopes - Week of September 13, 2011
- Opinion: Well, I Guess I'll Just Take My Business To Another Soulless Multinational Corporation (by...
- American Voices: U.S. Funding Video Games
- Lack Of Media Interest Makes Genocide Cover-Up Unnecessary
- Boxer Who Killed Other Guy In Ring Somehow Not World Champion Now
- [audio] That Knife Guy From High School Arrested In Knife-Related Incident
- [audio] McDonald's Releases The McCrazy Burger
- Philadelphia Goes Way Overboard On 9/11 Security For Liberty Bell
- Editorial Cartoon: September 12, 2011
- Landmark Civil Rights Act Made Racism Slightly Less Overt (Season 1: Ep 3 on IFC)
- American Voices: New Mexico Governor's Grandparents Were Illegal Immigrants
- 'If Only Sully Had Been Flying Those Planes On 9/11,' Grade-A Idiot Remarks
- Chris Bosh Announces Plans To Spend NBA Lockout Playing Basketball Alone In Driveway
- U.S. Commemorates 9/11 By Toasting Stable Afghan Government From Top Of Freedom Tower
- [audio] Area Grandmother Can't Believe They Let People With Tattoos on 'The Price Is Right'
- Slideshow: Ten Years Later: A Look Back On The World Since 9/11
- Man Who Likes To Be Jostled Moving To City
- Busy Referee Regrets Not Finding Time To Throw Flag Around With Son
- Community Devastated By Sight Of Old Man Struggling To Walk Up Steps
- Magazine: 'I Was Supposed To Fly From Tampa To Atlanta On 9/11' One Printing Consultant Shares His Story
- Statshot: What Are We Hiding From Our New Roommate?
- Continental Sports Channel To Hold 10th Anniversary Memorial Service For 'Sports Night' Employees Killed On...
- Many Doctors Say It's 'High' Time To Legalize Marijuana (Season 1: Ep 3 on IFC)
- Nation Would Rather Think About 9/11 Than Anything From Subsequent 10 Years
- How to Save Money When Dining Out [Saving Money]
- Manilla Manages Your Bills and Accounts Online and on Android and iPhone Too [Personal Finance]
- Create a Secret Compartment in Your Hat to Keep Your Valuables Hidden [DIY]
- Dash Through Tasks with a Timer [Productivity]
- Quickly De-Fog Your Bathroom Mirror with a Blow Dryer [Clever Uses]
- VMware Fusion 4 Redesigned for Lion, Lets You Virtualize Mac OS X [Mac Downloads]
- OfficeDrop Unveils iPad 2 App for Tablet-Based Document Scanning [Ios Downloads]
- Use Plastic Wrap to Prevent Skin from Forming on Top of Paint Cans [Clever Uses]
- What Dishes or Drinks Do You Think Everyone Should Be Able to Make? [Ask The Readers]
- Follow Lifehacker and Our Writers on Facebook for All of Our Top Stories Delivered to Your News Feed...
- gfxCardStatus for Mac Gives You Control Over Switchable Graphics [Video]
- Download the Windows 8 Developer Preview Now [Windows 8]
- The Chalkboard Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Make Regular Cleaning Dashes for a Cleaner, More Organized Home [Cleaning]
- Firefox Nightlies Now Available for Android Tablets [In Brief]
- Remains of the Day: Starting Today You Will See More Ads in Twitter [For What It's Worth]
- Turntable.fm Brings Awesome Collaborative Playlist Creation & Music Discovery to the iPhone [IPhone...
- Trello Makes Project Collaboration Simple and Kind of Enjoyable [Collaboration]
- Daily App Deals: Customize Your Android Phone's Lock Screen for a Buck [Deals]
- Most Popular Screen Recording or Screencasting Application: CamStudio [Hive Five Followup]
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 8 in 8 Minutes [Video]
- Facebook's New "Smart Lists" Keep You From Having to Cultivate Your Own Friend Lists [Updates]
- Make an Accordion Style Bedside Lamp For Just $20 [DIY]
- Exercise Like a Convict for an Equipment-Free Workout [Video]
- The Isolation Chamber Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Google Flights Search Is a Powerful, Intuitive, Lightning Fast Tool for Finding Cheap Tickets [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Pets [Help Yourself]
- Windows 8 Preview Available for Download Tonight [In Brief]
- Build a Fully Portable Desktop Gaming Computer Out of Plywood [Video]
- Logitech's Wireless Touchpad Is a Magic Trackpad for Windows [Trackpads]
- 10 Reasons why Microsoft Windows 8 may threatens iOS and Android
- New BitNami RubyStack support Rails 3.1
- Hot off the press: The Parallel Universe magazine - Issue 8 (.pdf)
- Major UI Themes in Windows 8: Metro & WinRT
- Customizing Java Serialization [Part 2]
- My 7 principles to design the architecture for a software project.
- Check Your Java IQ
- Cinderella - Ultimate development environment for open source hacking on Mac OSX
- Swing Tip: JSplitPane with zero-size divider
- JavaZone 2011 videos are out
- If you dont have pet projects - I dont think I want you
- First steps in Scala for beginning programmers: Maps, Sets, groupBy, Options, flatten, flatMap
- Basic jqery call of webservice
- QA: Changing the Border color of Grid element in Silverlight and Windows Phone
- Solr Optimization query result window size
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Encapsulate Collection
- Dropbox client library for PHP
- Books For People Interested In Devops
- Rails core_ext: Array - conversions
- Binary Search Tree Programming Praxis solution
- PHP Magic Quotes Explained
- The Java Logging Mess
- 30 FREE Stylish and Decorative Ribbons, Stickers and Badges PSD for Web Designers
- Windows 8 Replaces the Win32 API, Introduces WinRT and "Native XAML"
- Using jQuery LightBox in ASP.NET Application
- OpenXML and XQuery Optimisation Tips
- The Super Nineties TV Quiz
- Body Parts Sushi Gummy Candy
- A Slice of Life
- Booked Hotel is 12,000 Miles Away
- Divorce Hotel
- The Best of Humans of New York
- The Top Ten Places for Chocolate
- Cute Baby Crocodiles
- The 6 Weirdest Kids Shows Ever
- Get Back To Work, Mr Panda!
- The World's Most Patient Pup
- A Stormtrooper A Day
- Adorable Kitty Hats
- TARDIC: Time And Relative Dimension In Cats
- U.S. Residents Grade their States
- Man Rigs His Windows to Close Automatically When Trains Pass by
- Flying Spaghetti Monster Cosplay
- 43,000-Piece LEGO Star Destroyer
- Nyan Cat Cosplay
- Manhattan in Marble
- Moleskine Star Wars Battle
- Transformers Chest Hair
- Overcoming Selection Bias
- Is SpongeBob SquarePants Rotting Your Kid's Brain?
- Toilet Monster
- How Will Shortz Edit a Crossword Puzzle
- Luigi Made In Tetris
- 25 Pictures Taken At the Perfect Time
- Did Early Americans Have A British Accent?
- Do Zombies and Vampires Vote?
- 5 Incredibly Useful Pests
- Exploded Flowers by Fong Qi Wei
- Things That Always Happen in Movies, But Never Ever in Real Life
- Are You As Fit As a World War II GI?
- Fat Guy Sues White Castle Burger Over Small Booths
- The Murf
- ifttt / Coming Soon
- Vim Cheat Sheat for Programmers by Michael Pohoreski
- Octopress! :: Project Blog
- t.co / twitter
- Vladimir Putin, Action Man
- Organize anything, together. | Trello
- Google flight search
- Introducing Twitter Web Analytics
- All His Life Has He Looked Away, to the Future, to the Horizon. Never His Mind on Where He Was. What He...
- Windows 8 tablet, developer build hands-on preview | This is my next...
- Amsterdam 1-Day Deals
- Freebie: Facebook Fan Page GUI PSD
- ifttt / Recipes
- Mysterious paper sculptures - Central Station Blog post
- Uber Blog Uberdata: How prostitution and alcohol make Uber better
- Mobile Web Best Practices | Helping people make mobile websites
- ZOMBIES, RUN! A running game & audio adventure for iPhone by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman Kickstarter
- Diamond planets, climate change and the scientific method
- Programmers' Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Markdown reference links in TextMate
- With Bitcasa, The Entire Cloud Is Your Hard Drive For Only $10 Per Month
- Jeff Williams: Apple's other operations whiz - Fortune Tech
- The Heads-Up Grid
- FinalTouch - For The Creative Perfectionist
- Hipmunk: Better Flight Search
- ifttt / Dashboard
- pandas: a python data analysis library
- 'King Pimp' Creates Wacky Billy Ray Cyrus Conspiracy Theory in Court [Crazies]
- The Middle Class of Colleges Also Dead [School Daze]
- Ringer: The Halving of Sarah Michelle Gellar [Review]
- Amanda Seyfried Likes Watching Herself Have Sex on Film [Gossip Roundup]
- Twitter War Is Hell [Twitter]
- Wal-Mart Offers a Payoff to All of Womankind [Wal-Mart]
- Which Singer Was Having Sex During Her Parent's Funeral? [Blind Items]
- Anti-Bullying Mom Allegedly Assaults 12-Year-Old Girl [Video]
- Anti-Bullying Mom Allegedly Fights 12-Year-Old Girl [Video]
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1: They Gonna Screw [Video]
- Jewish Professor Accused of Anti-Semitism by Student Who Doesn't Listen [Higher Learning]
- Lawyer Strips to Survive, Maintains Positive Attitude [Lawyers]
- Lawyer Who's Stripping to Survive Has a Really Positive Attitude [Lawyers]
- Muslim Man's Burger Comes With 9/11 Terror Drawing [Jerks]
- Muslim Man Receives Free 9/11 Terror Drawing With Takeout Burger [Jerks]
- Anderson Cooper Gets a Spray Tan [Video]
- People Moving to West Virginia to Hide From Wi-Fi, Cell Phones [Health]
- Watch a Group of Bystanders Lift a Burning Car Off a Trapped Motorcyclist [Video]
- Ellen DeGeneres Uses Tonight Show Appearance to Squeeze in a Workout [Video]
- Drudge Calls Turner Win 'Revenge of the Jews' [Headlines]
- Democratic Treasurer Arrested For Stealing $1 Million in Campaign Funds [Scandal]
- Democrat Treasurer Arrested For Stealing $1 Million in Campaign Funds [Scandal]
- Ron Paul's Campaign Manager Died of Pneumonia, Penniless and Uninsured 
- Al Gore Shuns Rick Perry, Outs the Host on Colbert Report [Video]
- Republican Takes Anthony Weiner's Old Congressional Seat [Politics]
- Jon Stewart Derides CNN's Tea Party Debate Theatrics [Video]
- Deputies Rescue Autistic Boy by Blasting Ozzy Osbourne [Video]
- Woman from McDonald's Beating Video Sentenced to Five Years [Chrissy Polis]
- Don't Go Hang Gliding if You Have to Puke [Video]
- Man Charged for Singing Bob Dylan to Ex-Girlfriend [Music]
|The Caucus: Waste Not, Biden Tells Cabinet|
|Natl Geographic Captures Hilarious Video of...|
|Watch Live: President Obama on the American...|
|For Democrats, It's 2010 All Over Again|
|"Sick and Sad"|
|Romney's Aggressive Approach Here to Stay|
|Steve King hunting for his next scapegoat|
|How 9/11 Taught Universities to Overcome Their...|
wall street j.
|Fizzled Beer Deal Prompts 'Crowd-Funding' Hearing|
|Top Five 'Most American' Cars|
|Should You Sell That Stock?|
|Whats the Best Way to Measure Poverty: Income...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Never Ask 'Does That Make Sense?'|
|Data Analytics: Crunching the Future|
|The Rarest, Riskiest Elements We Use Every Day|
|Stocks Now Making Their Third Straight Big Rally|
|Shares of Ciena ([[CIEN]] +1.6%) are moving...|
|Watch TC Disrupt SF 2011 Live Day 3|
|Windows 8 Developer Preview: Come and get it...|
|UK Leader Who Discussed Blocking Social...|
|Cisco Shares Climb as Analysts Give a Tentative...|
|Promoting free downloads to increase revenue|
|MicroCenter Discounts iPad 2 by $50 This Weekend|
|Twitter, Facebook & RIM to face UK MPs...|
|Download Windows 8 Now|
|Apple Patented A 3D Display And Imaging System,...|
|North Carolina Republican Lawmakers Attempt To...|
|Critics call foul as Google takes aim at...|
|The PC: Old, Unsexy & Still King of The World|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Sprint-Specific iPad Ready for Launch as Soon...|
|A Flash Sale Site for Modern Design|
|T-Mobile due to get 1.5 GHz dual-core Samsung...|
|TWiT Photo 24|
|Twitter opens up UK blog, tells you who to follow|
|My Superpower Is Being Alone Forever|
|Rick Perry nudging Texas Congressional...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Rescued Chilean Miner Heads to Rehab for...|
|7 Mind-Blowing Structures Built in Secret|
|Soccer Ball Pop|
|EARonic, iPhone Cases That Look Like Ears|
|First World Torture Devices|
|Eel swims up mans penis during spa treatment|
|MLB Stadium Tour National League|
|Engrish Funny: Careful, It Makes a Mess|
|zero calorie dinner|
|Group Of Samaritans Risk Their Own Lives To...|
|Extreme Sports Compilation|
|Ill get you next time,|
|Colossal Storm May Rage on Jupiter-like...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Lonely sentinel of the galaxy|
|13 Cars We've Loved That Haven't Loved Us Back|
|15 Unusual Uses for Cheap Vodka|
|5 Stress-reducing Family Traditions|
|U.S. Probe Lays Gulf Spill Blame on BP,...|
|Rewriting the stories we tell ourselves|
|Underwater Photo Gallery|
|Lunchtime Quiz: 30 Teams, 5 Minutes NHL Edition...|
|Author and Lovecraft biographer Michel...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|DVR Divas: Lost, DWTS and Grey's Anatomy Finales|
|NASA announces design for new deep space...|
|The Next Generation of Night-Vision Goggles|
|Gadgets Of Yesteryear Recreated Entirely In Paper|
|Aron Chang: Beyond Foreclosure: The Future of...|
|The Guide To CSS Animation: Principles and...|
|table lamp Cube|
|Oregon Manifest: Down to the Wire|
|3D Food Printing|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|Airbrush with Fame: 32 Airbrushed Masterpieces|
|Pictoplasma focus - Interview with Genevive...|
|Retreat House / John DeSalvo Design|
|Chuck got sick of so many cleanups on aisle 7,...|
|Reaching More Lovers of Color: Color Stream...|
|BECOME THE KING WITH CANTONA!|
|Try the Tag-It Approach For Increased Daily...|
|Write Hot Truth|
|Unitasker Wednesday: The Vacu Vin Egg Pillow|
|In Louisville, a Centers Doctors Cut Off Xanax...|
|The Joy of Scarcity|
|Think Like a Doctor: Hiccups Solved!|
|Best of Yoga: Hybrid Classes|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Spring 2012: 13 Runway Looks That Cause Instant...|
|FLASH SALE: 10% off All Denim @...|
|Amazon's New Netflix for E-books: What About...|
|New Topman T-Shirts Imply That Your Girlfriend...|
|8 Home Beauty Tips|
|AICN COMICS REVIEWS Part Two: New DC 52s...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Descendants - Clip|
|Trey Parker and Matt Stone Are Planning a Book...|
|Ghostbusters to Get Theatrical Rerelease|
|Watch: The Complete 'Star Wars Begins' Fan-Made...|
|News Anchor Mocks Kardashians|
|'Paradise Lost 3': Toronto take|
|Judy Greer Just Can't Win|
|Parenthood Season 3 Premiere Review|
|Friends Im His Girl|
|Lil Wayne Holds On To Top Billboard Spot|
|Katy Perry's Sixth 'Teenage Dream' Single Will...|
|Nominations for Latin Grammys announced; Calle...|
the big picture
|2011 NFL season kicks off|
|Learning to smile again|
|Photos of the Day: Sept. 13|
|Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011|
|The Places Where Nowhere Is Home|
|Um dia por vez, sem pressa.|
|Duran Duan - The Light of Humanity|
|old city of ghent|
|5104.jpg (JPEG-afbeelding, 480x321 pixels)|
|Comic for September 14, 2011|
|The combination of love and utility is a...|
|Emigre type specimen catalogs|
|It was a sizzling summer for social media. As...|
|The RidicuList: Jon Huntsman|
|Microsofts Windows 8 wins in HPs surrender of...|
|Public Parts: The introduction|
|Posts from 09/14|
|CONNECTED: An Autoblogography about Love, Death...|
|The Slump Before The Slump|
|On Location, Brand, and Enterprise|
|Traveling for a week|
|Important Media Comes Aboard|
|Ten years later|
|Morning coffee notes|
|Be Optimistic (continued)|
|How to embed a WordPress admin page|
|Laughter Produces Endorphins, Study Finds -...|
|A First! Please!|