- How many of you would get a tattoo if it only lasted a year?
- Taliban and Nato engage in online flamewar on Twitter
- What is your best clean joke?
- Bank of America must "pay $930,000 to an employee who uncovered fraud at Countrywide Financial Corp....
- IAMA Request: A MTV reality show camera man.
- Sad [Augmented] Reality
- TIL 'The soup is too hot' were Einsteins first words. He was 5 years old. His mother was amazed because he...
- Amish Mugshots
- In honor of Mexico's Independence Day and in tribute to LordSidious your friends in r/mexico present...
- Simplicity at its finest
- arguing on the internet in CAPS LOCK
- The creator of the TSA says it's time to dismantle it
- Please be careful...
- India to Give 6.8 million free Laptops to School children.
- Please be real, please be real, please be real...
- What happened that made North American countries coffee drinking when England is mainly tea drinking?
- An older piece of mine
- I'm sure they will...
- Hmmm...interesting idea, mr. 4chan user
- What is a sad truth about yourself that you hate to admit, but is unfortunately true?
- TIL that every British battle tank since the 1945 Centurion has tea-making facilities.
- Dutch Doctors campaign against 'risky and painful' circumcision of boys
- Kaz Hirai on vita battery life
- GE Dumps Offshore Wind-Power Plans AFTER Collecting $125 Million In Stimulus From Taxpayers For Wind Projects
- predator lego
- Driver refuses to let Australian Prime Minister on bus with other leaders, tells her to get on the spouses'...
- Shit just got real in Sacramento, CA.
- How Men Feel Post-Orgasm (SFW)
- Why Do Cars Make Us Drool?
- Did Netflix Jump From DVDs To Streaming Too Soon?
- Mexican Cartels Hang, Disembowel 'Internet Snitches'
- Hands-On: Theatrhythm Makes a Game of Gorgeous Final Fantasy Tunes
- Africa's Past Landscapes Revealed in Historical Travel Accounts
- Sept. 15, 1916: All Disquiet on the Western Front
- Confessions of an Eco-Terrorist Takes Whale Wars Up a Notch
- Interactive Tour Guide Helps Visitors Unravel NYC's Secrets
- Wood-Powered Camp Kettle Heats Water Fast ... If You Can Light It
- FBI Teaches Agents: 'Mainstream' Muslims Are 'Violent, Radical'
- How Snail Species May Have Flown Across Mexico to Mingle
- Snippets and Subscriptions: Google and Facebook Armor Up For Social Wars
- Zoo Death Stirs Debate About Keeping Dolphins in Captivity
- Deadliest Warrior Stages Vampire vs. Zombie Face-Off
- Hands-On with Turntable.fm's iPhone App
- Apple Bans Phone Story Game That Exposes Seedy Side of Smartphone Creation
- Test Drive Firefox for Android Today
- World's First 'Blue' Rose Soon Available in U.S.
- Croatian Supercar Is Electric for a Reason
- 8 Reasons Why Alphas is Better Than Heroes
- The GeekDads Episode #100: The First Internet Streamed Murder
- Best Apps for Sports News Junkies
- Sept. 14, 1959: Moon Feels First Cold Touch of Humans
- Inside the Freaky World of Next-Gen Night Vision
- Weird, Weird World of Sports
- Storyboard: Digging Up Pop Culture's Buried Treasur
- Filter: Survey Your Domain and Impress Your Guests With These Globes
- Welcome to Cloudline
- Review: Tiny Heroes for iPhone Lets You Slaughter Noble Adventurers
- Exclusive: Paul Cornell's Demon Knights Gets Medieval on DC's New 52
- Roommates! (PIC)
- Boyfriend Accidentally Blows Himself Up While Lighting Dead Ex On Fire
- Michigan QB Denard Robinson for President (If He'd Accept)!
- Link The Hero Of Zelda Made Out Of Paper [PIC]
- Tacit Hand Device Steers Blind to Safety (w/ Video)
- Is Facebook losing its identity?
- Why college athletes deserve six-figure salaries
- HIV Used to Fight Cancer
- Social Media Propaganda Posters (PICS)
- Why the sad face kid? (Pic)
- Mars' Methane Debate Rages - A Sign of Life or a Mirage?
- Ivan Lopez, 23, Courts 8th Grader Online and Takes Her to Vegas Motel for Sex
- Top Five Best Practices for a Successful Facebook Page
- Touch me again, I dare you (GIF)
- Microsoft Still Loves Yahoo, Even Without Bartz
- Don't touch my camera, Goober!
- Meanwhile, in Boulder, CO
- NASA SLS: Space Launch System Will Take Humans To Mars
- Microsoft's big (unmentioned) problem with Win 8
- Loeb Says Yahoo! Is Stuck In Neutral Because Of 'Clowns' On The Board - Forbes
- The First Wave of Action Figures: From G.I. Joe to Star Trek
- The unmeltable weapon that could have changed the course of World War II
- 2011 Frankfurt Automobile Exhibition In Germany : Picture
- Microsoft has plenty of growth left, Ballmer says
- 8 unexplained UFO sightings just as bizarre as Roswell
- Brian Urlacher leaves Bears after death of his mother
- FBI Teaches Agents: Mainstream Muslims Are Violent, Radical
- Facial Expressions Develop Before Birth
- Group of Strangers Lifts Burning Car Off Injured Man (Video)
- World Premiere: Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse - Body And Soul
- Grassroots Groups Offer Plan For $1 Trillion In Deficit Reduction
- Morgan Stanley Chairman Resigns
- Record Support For Repealing Ban On Gay Marriage
- Rep: This Is 'The Most Anti-Environment House In History'
- Obama Takes Social Security Reform Off The Table
- Sarah Palin Had Affair, Used Cocaine, Had 'Fetish For Black Guys,' New Book Alleges
- Subscribers Flee Netflix
- WATCH: Al Gore Launches 24-Hour Call To Climate Action
- Egyptian Blogger On Hunger Strike Is Dying, Says Family
- Key Dem Lawmaker Fights Raise For Crab Pickers
- Former U.S. Service Member Accused Of Threatening To Kill Joe Biden
- Feds: Blagojevich Could Get 30 Years To Life In Prison
- House To Vote On Bill Blocking Government Case Against Boeing
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Rise -- Along With Concerns Over Recession
- Inside The Controversial Deals That Boosted Rick Perry's Wealth
- Anderson Cooper Tears Into Michele Bachmann
- Tea Party-Backed Rep Puts Foot Down With Bachmann
- CALL FOR CLEMENCY
- Obama's Big Pitch To Latinos
- Virginia Disapproves Of Obama
- Rogue Trader Loses Bank Billions
- South Iraq: Where The War Is Not Over
- Cruise Liner Evacuated As Ship Catches Fire
- Cameron And Sarkozy On Visit In Libya
- Widespread Reports Of Possible Meteor Across American Southwest
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren Tells Maddow Why She's Running For Senate
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Explains How Dems Lost NY Seat
- 101-Year-Old Evicted Woman To Get Home Back
- Australian Passports Get Three Gender Options
- Officials: Swissair Crash May Have Been Caused By Bomb
- We Have Graphs
- The fantasy of being the Roger Ailes of veracity is not collective it's his and his alone.
- TP FPP
- "I didn't call you for a month because [big shrug] ... New York."
- Neuroscience: removing free will since 6th century BC
- Grauniad USA
- Alligator Boots
- We are the Code's Lunch
- He admitted family and friends had been fooled along with a nation of television watchers
- Thinking Machine
- From Inconvenient to Terrifying
- So here's a toast to federal checks, hetero sex, unaffordable medical debts, huh
- Song ID Ninjas?
- Bogan Ipsum
- A Message To Women From A Man: You Are Not "Crazy"
- You are now *Happy Campers*
- Lady Gaga: You're sort of obnoxious, but people can't help but like you.
- "I'm gonna do it freehand, whereas he can only stencil..."
- MY BRAINS
- Who took our jobs?
- America's Tragic Theater
- in such manner as the legislature thereof may direct
- Come sail your ships around me
- Brother, Can You Carve a Nickel?
- Cat telecom company
- Oh my gosh
- "30 seconds or a life?"
- Got water?
- Someone once told me those were the two worst things anyone could be
- NSFW Rugby - Naked New Zealand Fellows
- Some Real Shock and Awe: Racially Profiled and Cuffed in Detroit
- What Happened To Mitrice Richardson?
- Scientists on trial: At fault?
- The GOP War on Voting
- How Fast Can China Go?
- The Knock at the Door
- Because we werent there?
- Identity Crisis
- NASA unveils launcher design for Mars - Sky News Australia
- Swiss Stocks Climb; Holcim Advances, UBS Sinks on Trading Loss - BusinessWeek
- 'Furthest thing from a hero' - msnbc.com
- Intense fire on Norwegian cruise ship kills 2 crew - Houston Chronicle
- The Price Is Wrong for Netflix - Wall Street Journal
- 'Emotional,' 'implusive' Bachmann erred on vaccine issue, ex-aides say - Los Angeles Times
- What to Make of Sarah Palin's Alleged Cocaine Use - Huffington Post (blog)
- Netflix Plunges on Subscriber Update - Forbes
- Bachmann, Perry in Race to Unreason - Huffington Post (blog)
- Scarlett Johansson photos: How did they end up online? - BBC News
- UBS Trader Blamed for $2 Billion Loss - ABC News
- Another protest of the Palin book - Politico
- Windows 8 Tablets Won't Run PC Apps, After All - InformationWeek
- Conjoined twins ready 'to crawl out of bed' - MarketWatch
- UBS alleges rogue trader cost it $2bn - Bangkok Post
- Tea Party has morphed culture wars into economic combat - Reuters Blogs (blog)
- Two People Die in Norway Cruise Ship Fire, Authorities Say - BusinessWeek
- Ohio has country's 11th highest foreclosure rate - Forbes
- 'Rogue' author has 'creepy obsession,' Palin's husband says - National Post (blog)
- Scarlett Johansson Really, Really Doesn't Want You to See Her Naked Pics! - E! Online
- FDA Disputes TV Suggestion of Apple Juice Risk - ABC News
- Salahi not kidnapped, runs off with Journey - MarketWatch
- FDA refutes TV claim that apple juice is unsafe - Newsday (subscription)
- Former Marine to Receive US Medal of Honor - Voice of America
- Netflix lowers US subscriber forecast; shares fall - Los Angeles Times
- UBS trader suspected in trade with $2 billion loss - Boston Herald
- Netflix shares fall but Wall Street up - Financial Times
- 'America's Got Talent,' Week 16, Night 2, Season Finale: TV Recap - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Perry Knocks Michele Bachmann's HPV Story - Fox News
- Netflix shares dive on lower subscriber forecast - AFP
- Mitt Romney Calls Dick Cheney "A Man of Wisdom and Judgment"
- Breast cancer rates increase worldwide, study finds -
- 6 Tips to a successful debt collector
- Closet Organization Systems - A General Guide
- Let's talk Depression, even if the politicians won't ~~~ Herbert Hoover or Franklin Roosevelt?
- Are You Really Giving Your All?
- Lung cancer rates fall, particularly among women
- Apple under fire over China university outlet
- wedding-photography-in-uk-information-so urce-on-wedding-photographers29
- photography-wedding-uk-great-wedding-pho tography-sites32
- Supercommittee meets in private to talk deficit reduction
- What should the White House do? Panic! - CNN.com
- UN Vote on Palestine Will Set Back Peace
- England rugby Royal hubbie Mike Tindall 'groped woman at dwarf throwing contest'
- Whoops Ala Gorey – Nobel Prize Laureate resigns over Global Warming fraud, good luck with the 24 hrs...
- Texas drought worsens from 'abysmal'
- Garden Ideas For Winter
- Elizabeth Warren Runs Against a DC That's 'Rigged for Big Corporations' ~~~ The Consummer Advocate Exceptional
- How to Make a Garden - eight Crucial Suggestions On Generating a Garden Effortlessly
- Pennsylvania tops national list of bad bridges | PennLive.com
- Victorian kitchen that has remained untouched for 60 years
- School expels Wash. fourth-grader carrying loaded gun
- Turkish PM talks tough on Israel in Tunisia visit
- Obama to exclude Social Security from deficits plan
- Social Security not in Obama deficits plan: White House
- First Read - GOPers seeking to change how PA awards its electoral votes
- The Theology of Armageddon ~~~ The Practice of 'Nuclear Ethics and Nuclear Warfare'
- Law Would Encourage Americans To Report On Each Other
- lessons from 9-11 what lessons
- Greek cabinet discusses public sector cuts
- U.S. Postal Service Proposes Cuts
- DealBook: John Mack Stepping Down as Morgan Stanley Chairman
- Music Review: Music Review: Big Four With Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica
- Media Decoder Blog: Price Hike Sends Netflix's Stock Downward
- E.C.B. Moves to Provide Extra Liquidity
- Israeli Diplomats Leave Jordan Ahead of Protest
- Consumer Inflation Higher Than Expected
- My Familys Experiment in Extreme Schooling
- Israel Clears Out Embassy Staff in Jordan
- Art Review: De Kooning: A Retrospective at MoMA - Review
- DealBook: Groupon Back on Track for Its I.P.O.
- Cameron and Sarkozy in Tripoli, Libya, to Meet New Leaders
- New York Fashion Week | Fashion Review: Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Theory - N.Y. Fashion Week
- In Libya, Islamists Growing Sway Raises Questions
- DealBook: UBS Reports $2 Billion Loss to Rogue Trader
- Poor Are Still Getting Poorer, but Downturns Punch Varies, Census Data Show
- Hospital Performance Improved, Report Finds
- Crisis of Faith Among the Arsenal Faithful
- Austerity in Italy May Not End Its Jobs-for-Votes System
- Making New Yorks Glass Buildings Safer for Birds
- New Consortium Finances Arts Projects to Aid Recovery
- Jorge Noguera Convicted in Colombia Spy Scandal
- New York Fashion Week: D.J.s Make the Music to Move Fashion Shows
- Average Scores Slip on SAT
- Willow, Lost Cat From Colorado, Resurfaces in Manhattan
- Bob Turner, on Way to Congress, Speaks of Staying There
- Paris Journal: Eager Chinese Shoppers Flock to Paris Stores
- News Analysis: Republicans See a Ripple in the Nations Jewish Vote
- U.A.W. and Auto Makers Near Midnight Deadline in Contract Talks
- Immigration Advocates Are Split Over Arizona Boycott
- Hackers vs. Consultants: How not to find an idea (Part 2 of 3)
- Apple ProRes codec reverse engineered
- Blimpocracy - Is the airship the transportation system of the future?
- Internet censorship in Slovak republic
- Please don't ask me for my password
- Keeping Users Logged In
- Editorial: How RIM can improve BlackBerry right now
- WinRT demystified
- IPhone 5 to launch October 15th according to France Telecom CEO
- Apple drops 'Jew or not Jew' app in France
- Windows 8 on a laptop: first look
- Jason Scott (of Get Lamp) wants to make 3 new documentaries
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- Hands-on: Firefox Mobiles new Android tablet interface
- Mike Arrington Introduces Us To the "First F*ucking Amendement"
- Only Afghan woman pilot on the force takes her 5yo on missions
- New PlayStation Network ToS Include a No Suing Sony Clause
- Pagination with rel=next and rel=prev
- Generation X Stymied by Baby Boomers Refusing to Give Up Jobs
- In-Car Algorithm Could Rapidly Dissolve Traffic Jams
- Official NASA Futuristic Space MMO May Come to Linux
- Why and How I Migrated from Posterous to Self-Hosted WordPress
- How non-competes are damaging the Massachusetts economy: Angela's story
- From $0-100million with no sales people. Atlassian's commandments for startups.
- Raise Your Hand If Youre Still Using Google+
- A Quick Buck by Copy and Paste
- Intel announced new chips for incredible battery life
- Java Concurrency Tutorial Semaphores
- 37signals.com - Evolution of a homepage
- The Myth of the 99 Cent Book
- New Sony PSN ToS: Class Action Waiver Included
- Ask Slashdot: Low-Cost Tools To Track Employees' Web Use?
- Wild Parrots Learning To Talk From Escaped Pet Birds
- NRO To Declassify Cold-War Spy-Sat Tech
- Italian Hacker Publishes 0day SCADA Hacks
- Windows 8 Won't Support Plug-Ins; the End of Flash?
- Ziff Davis Secretly Paying Sites To Track Users
- MIT Researchers Create New Tiny Energy Harvester
- Facebook To Put Off IPO Until Late 2012
- Researcher Builds Life-Like Cells Made of Metal
- Ask Slashdot: Clusters On the Cheap?
- Google Enlarges Warchest With 1023 IBM Patents
- Anti-Rootkit Security Beyond the OS
- Windows 8 Roundup
- Synaptics Working On Advanced Touchscreen For Phones
- Book Review: Metasploit The Penetration Tester's Guide
- Algorithm Predicts New Superhard Materials
- Star Rips Exoplanet To Shreds With X-Rays
- Apache Fixes Range Header Flaw, Again
- The Rise of Robotic Labor
- Bejeweled Yields Cognitive Benefit In Older Adults
- FCC To Test Opening White Spaces Up To Public
- Neal Gafter On Java Under Oracle
- Scientists Plan "Artificial Volcano" Climate Experiment
- Google To Honor "Don't-Track-Me-Bro" Requests
- Eben Upton Answers Your Questions
- Windows Server 8 Is A Radical Departure From Previous Releases
- New BIOS Exploiting Rootkit Discovered
- Nokia Announces Qt Open Governance Model
- NASA Unveils Design for New Space Launch System
- Rocket ship USB hub
- Gumby turns himself in after failed robbery attempt
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Toothless man arrested for eating raw meat at Walmart
- Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine: The Cells that will Not Die, Holiday in Cambodia
- Way cool ancient, gigantic crocodile
- Halloween makeup tutorial from a 5 year old girl: How to be a sunflower
- High Holy Days Fashion Week Speech
- DragonCon founder arrested at motel with 14yo boy, while awaiting child molestation trial
- Clockwork Fagin, free YA steampunk story
- An interstellar bummer
- Teen driving restrictions dont have as big an impact as expected
- Gigantic queue for first Moscow McDonalds, 1990
- Willinghams Down the Mysterly River, a kids novel that captures the glory of Fables
- Woman calls man 65,000 times in one year
- How not to keep your wire-cutters from being stolen
- Transparent soft furniture
- Greenpeace celebrates all the corporate overlords theyve upset over their 40 years
- Third gender option added to Australian passports
- Sony Tablet S reviewed: not an iPad Wannabe
- Mexico: two tortured, murdered for using Twitter, Blogs to report narco-crime; bodies hanged from bridge as...
- FBI teaching agents that Mainstream Muslims are Violent, Radical
- Boing Boing, Crowdfunding, and Tomorrows Congressional Testimony
- Expanding the maker movement to Cairo, Egypt
- Programming options for kids
- Makers and surgical trainee team up to improve prototyping bones from CT scans with 3D printers
- Mexico: Twitter Terrorism, Narco-Mapping, 3BallMTY and pointy boots (Xeni on The Madeleine Brand Show)
- Love and Rockets Dog End Of A Day Gone By (1985)
- Goldfish bowl with blown-glass mountains
- If Cats Ran Telecom
- Church-run shelter for homeless women, alleged site of at least a half-dozen sexual assaults, hires a night...
- Judge rules breasts are a moral threat. This happened in a) Pakistan, b) Saudi Arabia, c) New Jersey
- Judge rules state law preventing doctors from discussing gun safety with patients violates 1st Amendment....
- US seeks to ban electronic cigarettes on all flights, presumably because non-smokers are bitter assh*les...
- Twelve 'Special Edition' cars that really are pretty special. That 1972 Beetle with the fake Rolls-Royce...
- A man who graduated at the top of his class when he got his GED in property law informs deputies that he's...
- Gov Perry asked to halt execution-but probably won't be able to hear the request over the sound of the...
- Marine being awarded the Medal of Honor for saving 36 of his fellow soldiers has asked that the day be...
- Amish men jailed after refusing to display orange safety triangles on their buggies
- After careful review of the facts, Toronto District School Board has concluded that genital mutilation is...
- Apple season in Sweden continues, this time with a drunken elk carrying children's swing set into the...
- Okay, okay, global warming exists. But it's good for you
- Health nut Michelle Obama unveils new fresh menu. FARK: at Olive Garden
- Strange light seen in sky above parts of California and American Southwest. I'm not sayin it's aliens, but...
- Chaka Khan steals granddaughter from the girl's drug-addicted parents, says she'll return her only in...
- A pet rabbit wakes a woman just in time to get herself and her daughter safely out of the burning building....
- Fox News asks: So is anyone going to object to this Archie Comics gay wedding or what?
- Oh my God. It's not even October, it's still warm outside, and school just started, but they're already...
- In the latest news about Philippine rebel forces, farkable moms are fighting against the Green Hornet's...
- Note to self: if I see a strange bottle filled with sweet smelling liquid, it is probably best that I let...
- Photoshop this font. Difficulty: no text
- Salisbury man banned from hunting "anywhere in the world" by Kentucky authorities
- Miles Dyson invents AM04 room heater. Next project worryingly entitled 'T-800'
- "Col. Latifa Nabizada, the only female pilot in the history of Afghan aviation, travels...with a...
- Newcastle shares advance after dividend increase - Forbes
- Pat Robertson says divorcing a spouse Alzheimers is OK - Houston Chronicle
- WikiLeaks cable prompts Ethiopia reporter to flee - San Jose Mercury News
- Obama debt taming plan would spare Social Security - Associated Press
- Drew Brees' focus on field, not deal - ESPN.com
- Opinion: Obama Deliberately Kills Jobs - FOX News
- King & Spalding Wins Landmark Veterinary 'Compounding' Victory Against Food and Drug Administration -...
- Father of 3 missing Michigan boys gets 10-15 years - Kansas City Star
- WA teachers defy judge orders, continue to strike - Associated Press
- Malaysia to abolish unpopular security law - AP - msnbc.com
- Mortgage Rates Set Another Record Low, Housing Still Weak - Wall Street Journal
- Israel shuns Lithuanians over Holocaust probe - Philadelphia Daily News
- Who is terrified of Chaz Bono? - Boston Herald
- Task Force Recommends Year-Round Schedule for Pasco Elementary Schools - msnbc.com
- Stocks Rally on Greek Relief, Shrug off UBS Woes - ABC News
- Can NASA Afford Massive New Deep Space Rocket? - FOX News
- House to vote on bill targeting Boeing labor case - Associated Press
- College Park student sexually assaulted in apartment - Weblogs.baltimoresun.com
- Hospital celebrates after conjoined twins separated - Baltimore Sun
- What to watch in the Big 12: Week 3 - ESPN.com
- Family feud: Perry versus the Bushes - CBS News
- Malaysia to abolish unpopular security law - Forbes
- Miller says phone hacking made her paranoid - YAHOO!
- Rick Perry graces cover of Time magazine - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- UK, French leaders give strong support to Libya - AP - msnbc.com
- Kabul says attackers contacted people outside country - msnbc.com
- Boehner vs. Obama: Speaker to Present GOPs Alternative Strategy for Job Creation Today - ABC News
- Greek cabinet discusses public sector cuts - Associated Press
- ECB to provide banks with dollar loans - AP - msnbc.com
- Stock futures higher after economic reports - Forbes
- Tennessee Says 'F-U' To Tofu-Loving PETA Member
- Marilyn Monroe's Ghost, Other Dead Stars' Ghosts To Be Summoned At Celebrity Seance
- Mom Left Kids At Barnes & Noble To Go Run Errands, Faces Prison Time
- Passenger Tries To Open Plane's Door Mid-Air, Subdued With 8 Seatbelts
- Photos: America's Most Deadly National Parks
- Police Find 8 Explosives In Calif. Man's Home (VIDEO)
- Rabbit That Woke Owner Of Burning House Dies
- Porn Bunker In The Valley
- Fighting Dirty: Man Bites Off Another's Eyebrow
- Missing Cat Turns Up Over 1600 Miles Away
- DUTCHESS NAILS NEW GUINNESS RECORD
- Nurses Outraged Over Crocs Ban
- PHOTOS: Virus Creates Zombie Caterpillars
- Thumbs Up For Big Toe That Replaces Severed Digit
- City Council To Cyclists: No Texting While Biking
- What Are They Smoking? Residents Demand To Keep This Dopey Street Name
- The Most Bizarre Pizza Toppings
- 'Web Cam 101 For Seniors' Turn Oregon Oldsters Into YouTube Celebrities
- Drunk Man Pulls Out Own Tooth
- POLL: Is This The Scariest Mugshot Ever?
- Drunk Passenger Drinks Whiskey, Gropes Male Flight Attendant
- Barbie And Ken Caught Stealing iPads On Craigslist
- Bloomberg, Kelly Don't Really Care About Dirty Dancing Cops
- Law-Breaking Gumby Turns Himself In: Police
- Missing autistic Boy, 8, Found In Wilderness
- Easy-Bake Oven Gets Big Overhaul
- PHOTOS: Grenada's Underwater Museum
- Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has to Be Surgically Removed
- TV Weatherman Found In Whirlpool With Naked Dead Man Quits His Job
- Huge Tortoises Seized From NJ Home, Taken To Zoo
- American Voices: Poverty Rate Hits 17-Year High
- Smithsonian Rejects Tie Dylan McDermott Wore In 'The Practice'
- [audio] Narcissist Mentally Undresses Himself
- New Law Legalizes Brandishing Guns At Head Level (Season 1: Ep 9 on IFC)
- Jerry Jones On Cowboys' Loss: 'This Was The Worst 9/11 Ever'
- American Voices: Fast-Cut Cartoons May Reduce Children's Focus
- New Study Finds Women Should Only Be Making 20 Cents Less On Dollar Than Men
- Friend Lives Strange Other Life As Manchester United Fan
- Bruce Springsteen Releases New Sci-Fi Concept Album About Struggles Of Poor Miners Working On Mars
- [audio] Man's Adulthood Spent Satisfying Childhood Desires
- [audio] Fourteen-Word Diet Stretched To 200 Pages
- Your Horoscopes - Week of September 13, 2011
- Opinion: Well, I Guess I'll Just Take My Business To Another Soulless Multinational Corporation (by...
- American Voices: U.S. Funding Video Games
- Lack Of Media Interest Makes Genocide Cover-Up Unnecessary
- Boxer Who Killed Other Guy In Ring Somehow Not World Champion Now
- [audio] That Knife Guy From High School Arrested In Knife-Related Incident
- [audio] McDonald's Releases The McCrazy Burger
- Philadelphia Goes Way Overboard On 9/11 Security For Liberty Bell
- Editorial Cartoon: September 12, 2011
- Landmark Civil Rights Act Made Racism Slightly Less Overt (Season 1: Ep 3 on IFC)
- American Voices: New Mexico Governor's Grandparents Were Illegal Immigrants
- 'If Only Sully Had Been Flying Those Planes On 9/11,' Grade-A Idiot Remarks
- Chris Bosh Announces Plans To Spend NBA Lockout Playing Basketball Alone In Driveway
- U.S. Commemorates 9/11 By Toasting Stable Afghan Government From Top Of Freedom Tower
- [audio] Area Grandmother Can't Believe They Let People With Tattoos on 'The Price Is Right'
- Slideshow: Ten Years Later: A Look Back On The World Since 9/11
- Man Who Likes To Be Jostled Moving To City
- Busy Referee Regrets Not Finding Time To Throw Flag Around With Son
- Community Devastated By Sight Of Old Man Struggling To Walk Up Steps
- AmazonLocal Deals Coming Soon to Your Kindle with Special Offers Screensaver [In Brief]
- "Only Imbeciles Never Change Their Minds" [Quotables]
- Skype 5.4 for Mac Integrates with Facebook [Updates]
- What You Can Do Right Now to Safeguard Your Relationship Against a Bloody, Messy Death [Love]
- Windows 8's Metro Browser Will Be Plug-In Free—Which Means No Flash [Windows 8]
- Take Great Portraits By Not Interfering with the Subjects (and Other Tips from Life Magazine) [Photography]
- MoodPanda Charts Your Happiness [Webapps]
- Cook Corn for a Crowd in a Cooler [Cooking Hacks]
- This DIY Window Closer Jumps Into Action When It Hears Loud Noises [Video]
- Thuuz Mobile Apps Let You Know When the Big Game Is On and Where You Can Watch It [Downloads]
- Check an Airlines Foreign Website for Cheaper Airfare Before Booking International Flights [Saving Money]
- Cheetah Sync for Android Syncs Your Phone and Mac or PC Wirelessly [Downloads]
- Dead iTunes Tracks, Facebook for Android, and Forum Posts [From The Tips Box]
- Add a Handy Separator Between Commands in Your Terminal on Mac OS X and Linux [Command Line]
- Remains of the Day: In-Flight Movies Coming to Your Mobile Device [For What It's Worth]
- The Tiltpod Is a Small, Magnetic Tripod that Sits Just About Anywhere [Stuff We Like]
- How to Dual-Boot Windows 7 and Windows 8 Side By Side [How To]
- Daily App Deals: Read and Annotate PDF Files on Android with RepliGo Reader, Now 60% Off [Deals]
- Make Your Jailbroken iPhone Run Like OS X with the Lion Ultimatum Theme [Customization]
- Get Your Copy of the Lifehacker Book Digitally Signed, This Week Only [Lifehacker The Book]
- The New Windows 8 Shortcuts [Shortcuts]
- Windows 8 Has Finally Updated the Blue Screen of Death [BSoD]
- Why You Need a Kitchen Scale [Cooking]
- Vocre Turns Your iPhone Into a Near-Instant Universal Speech Translator [Video]
- Install Windows 8 from a USB Stick [Windows]
- Switch Your Windows 8 Start Menu Back to Windows 7 Style [In Brief]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Television [Help Yourself]
- Finally, YouTube Will Let You Edit Your Videos Online [Video]
- Organize Your Desktop with These Lined and Gridded Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Facebook Adds New Subscribe Feature So You Can Follow Complete Strangers in Your Feed [In Brief]
- The end of Silverlight is no rumor: Microsoft has Abandoned Silverlight and All Other Plugins
- IBM Employees Leaving RAD Behind?
- Regular Expressions in Programming Environment
- Java is #1 in opensource and still climbing
- Window 8 - the developer's take
- Windows 8: Microsoft's greatest comeback ever -- or its last hurrah?
- An Observation about TDD
- forget JVM, use linux instead :-p
- Set Error Document with .htaccess
- 10 Great jQuery Content Slider Resources
- Invalid Object Name with Entity framework -EFCodeFirstCTP5
- Sargable Predicates
- Is your IT job worth keeping?
- Top 10 Swing Interview questions asked in Investment banks
- Kendo UI - The Art of Web Development
- The Windows 8 Developer Ecosystem
- Is Conference Pricing Out of Control?
- Chronon 2.0: Pushing the Boundaries of Logging
- How SMEs in the UK can Beat the Recession with Cloud Apps
- How Trello works: Learn from Joel Spolsky how to organize things better
- TIOBE Programming Community Index for September 2011 Headline: Programming Language D back in the top 20
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server and MyEclipse Blue
- How to Map Dates with Hibernate Use joda-time'
- Microsoft BUILD - Keynote summary
- Java Interview Questions for Cloning and Cloneable
- Boosting productivity using JRebel
- 6 HTML5 Editors For Web Development
- Why IT will hate Windows 8
- How to Use Eye Catching Fonts in Your Websites from Google Library
- Ojai Valley Taxidermy
- Slug Stops Traffic
- What Is It? game 193
- How the Beatles Officially Ended -at Disney World
- 8 Weird and Wonderful Slides
- Exterminate the Tortoise!
- Wonderfully Weird Subway Posters
- The Most Brainy Rubik's Cube Ever
- Day of the Dead Mario Skulls
- Retro Commercial - Radio Shack Cell Phones - 1990
- Beast of Arrrggghhh Plush Hat
- NYC's Bike Share System
- Star Wars Totem Pole Tattoo
- 1:1 Model of a '69 Mustang. Each Part Has Been Duplicated in Paper.
- Edible Harry Potter Wands
- Lamborghini Model Costs 12 Times More than the Real Thing
- 11 Things You Won't Believe Governments Have Banned
- Scientists to Create Inorganic Life
- If Kermit and Miss Piggy Had a Child
- Living with the Consequences: Safe Driving PSA
- Eel Swims Up Guy's (*Squirms*) ... Oh, I Can't Even Finish This Sentence!
- Not In Love Anymore? Hire Break-Up Agents to do the Dirty Work of Breaking Up
- Restaurants That Partner with Groupon Got Bad Reviews
- Who Wants To Be a Thousandaire?
- An Immune System Trained to Kill Cancer
- The Super Nineties TV Quiz
- Body Parts Sushi Gummy Candy
- A Slice of Life
- Booked Hotel is 12,000 Miles Away
- Divorce Hotel
- The Best of Humans of New York
- The Top Ten Places for Chocolate
- Cute Baby Crocodiles
- The 6 Weirdest Kids Shows Ever
- Get Back To Work, Mr Panda!
- Echofi - Better Spotify Radio
- -= 10 Technical Papers Every Programmer Should Read (At Least Twice) =-
- The Best Science Fiction Books (According to Reddit)
- iOS Boilerplate - A base template for iOS apps
- Eight Traits of Great Metro Style Apps
- Instapapers (anti-)social network Marco.org
- Untitled (http://ergo.human.cornell.edu/CUESitSta nd.html)
- The Guide To CSS Animation: Principles and Examples
- The Ultimate Travel Hacking Guide
- Don't Buy Patagonia Stuff New Unless You Really Need It | Climbing | OutsideOnline.com
- Not About Steve
- stackparts | Writing a web application is not just LAMP any more. Choose parts of your stack.
- A Farewell to CSS3 Gradients HTML & CSS, Layout Design Festival
- Huge Collection of Code Snippets: HTAccess, PHP, WordPress, jQuery, HTML, CSS | Perishable Press
- labcss - create & experiment
- What are the best TED talks? : AskReddit
- (500) http://design.canonical.com/2011/09/ubun tu-monospace-beta/
- Untitled (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows /home/)
- A blog from the mind of falicon
- How Tumblr is Changing Journalism
- TestFlight | iOS beta testing on the fly
- Responsive Design Testing
- Windows Metro Style Apps Developer Downloads
- George Lucas Strikes Back
- Using Jekyll and GitHub Pages for Our Site | Development Seed
- Funktion font by Kyle Steed
- Is It Okay to Use Coupons on a Date? [Etiquette]
- Up All Night: The Same Old Mommy Jokes [Video]
- Kim Kardashian Snubs Husband and Sister-in-Law In Front of Everyone [Gossip Roundup]
- The Anatomy of a War Crime [Libya]
- Is the Michael Wolff Adweek Experiment Almost Over? [Media]
- Jersey Shore Paid for By the Very People It Shames [Taxes]
- Which Celebrity Has a Serious Farting Problem? [Blind Items]
- Moron Student Who Accused Jewish Prof of Anti-Semitism: I Am The Victim Here [Higher Learning]
- It's Official: Kids These Days Dumber Than Ever [Education]
- Missing Cat Found After Five-Year, 1,800-Mile Journey [Cats]
- Pat Robertson Says Alzheimer's Is Grounds for Divorce [Video]
- West Coast Heroin Now Comes With Free Botulism [Drugs]
- Japanese Engineers Enter First Robot Into Ironman Triathlon [Video]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Detained by LAPD [Crime]
- Google CEO's Ex-Mistress Says She Was Attacked by Flight Attendant [Google]
- Mysterious Light in Southwest Sky Just a Comet, Says NASA Cover-Up Specialist [Mysteries]
- Stephen Colbert to Fox News: Nobody Cares About Obama's Paper Clip! [Video]
- The Strange Tale of the Prison Witch Who Drugged and Sexed a Male Inmate [Video]
- Drug Cartel Strings Up Bodies to Warn 'Social Media Users' [War On Drugs]
- Jon Stewart: Anthony's Wiener Worse for NY Democrats than Great Depression [Video]
- FBI Islam Lessons Call 'Mainstream' Muslims 'Violent, Radical' [Fbi]
- Anderson Cooper's Lustful On-Air Plea for 'Sweet, Pasty Flesh' [Video]
- Australia Adds 'Indeterminate' Gender to Passports [Gender]
- Kanye West's Failed Pilot Had Kim Kardashian Star Wars Roleplay Fantasy [Video]
- David Petraeus Is Probably Not Going to Marry This Taiwanese Engineer [Scams]
- Obama Grabs a Beer With Medal of Honor Winner [Barack Obama]
- Politician Allegedly Mixes Sexual Harassment with Racial Slurs, Farting [Polidicks]
- Authorize Fans and Stalkers On Facebook [Narcissism]
- Comment of the Day: The Worst Poop Story Today [We Read You]
- Katy Perry Advances Plan for World Domination [Trade Roundup]
|The Caucus: The Debt Panel Meets in Private|
|Hero New Jersey Mayor Remembers 9/11 With...|
|The Truth about Clean Energy Jobs|
|History May Point Toward More Conservative...|
|Not Buying It|
|Obama Gets Low Grades in Virginia|
|NH-Gov: John Lynch will not seek fifth two-year...|
|After Ten Years|
wall street j.
|Pearson Buys U.S. Online School Network|
|Mississippi State Cancels Class for Football|
|Hardship Withdrawal Rules: Withdrawing Money...|
|Entitled to Know|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Most Overrated Value in Business|
|Six Networking Coups to Win Jobs|
|Listening To Your Customers With The Five...|
|France Telecom CEO: iPhone 5 Coming October 15,...|
|Nucor ([[NUE]] +2.6%) continues to climb,...|
|Archos Q9 Tablet Is A Beefy, Honeycomb-Running...|
|More TechCrunch drama as Arrington-backed...|
|YouTube Adds Video Editing Tools Right In the...|
|Apple Withdraws App in France|
|ePayments Week: Three startups bet on commerce|
|Is This a Google+ Job Posting?|
|Papercut for iPad turns ebooks into multimedia...|
|Shuttur Needs Your Help: Testers Required|
|Google VP Says Online Display Advertising Will...|
|Square announces Final Fantasy XIII-2 release...|
|Netflix expects a million fewer subscribers in...|
|Wilco Crowdsources Fan Footage for Tour|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Intel Details Thunderbolt Spec: New Chips...|
|PayPal Prepares for a Move Offline|
|Apple iPhone 5 cases indicate major redesign|
|This Week in Google 112|
|YouTube debuts video editing features|
|Harvard Student Takes Off Harvard T-Shirt When...|
|Study claims RomneyCare cost MA more than...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Confused Student Claims Her Jewish Professor Is...|
|New Palin Books 6 Juiciest Leaks|
|5 Things You Do Every Day That Are Actually...|
|Shopping Cart Slide|
|Tee Shirts from Every Stage of Your Life|
|Rob Hull has 571 Daleks... and a world record|
|MLB Stadium Tour National League|
|After 12: The World Through Beer Goggles|
|Confirmed! Samuel L. Jackson To Reunite With...|
|Webcam Thug Fail|
|seeing is believing|
|New Aurora Pictures: Sun Storms Trigger Sky Shows|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Amber trapped dinosaur feathers at different...|
|The 13 Most Important Numbers in the Universe|
|Building a Portal Turret|
|Obvious Op-Ed Topic Of The Day|
|Wild World: Blast-resistant Clothing Quiz|
|The South's Nuclear Revival?|
|Did research funding lead to the anthrax attacks?|
|Find My Twin: Mated Compasses Seek Out Each Other|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Go U Rah Rah, A College...|
|Brilliant PSA makes a pretty good case for...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|TGS 2011: Cat Ears That Read Your Mind|
|Serotonin levels affect the brain's response to...|
|Mice Finally Get That Microscope Hat They've...|
|Symphony Of Pain|
|A Fan For All Seasons: Dyson Introduces The Hot...|
|Rick Poynor: Richard Hamilton, the Great...|
|Improving The Online Shopping Experience, Part...|
|BLOODROP (HD 2D) by Alexei Popogrebsky|
|1HDC Supersoaker Challenge Winner! Exploded...|
|Adidas Wampa Shoes|
|Backyard-Hero Interview: Dodgeball Queen Mandy...|
|Airbrush with Fame: 32 Airbrushed Masterpieces|
|The Intel - Cyprus Merger|
|Seixal City Hall / Nuno Leonidas Arquitectos|
|Chuck got sick of so many cleanups on aisle 7,...|
|The Colors of Good vs. Evil: Comic Book Color...|
|Les Nouvelles Invitations|
|Try the Tag-It Approach For Increased Daily...|
|Share Your Desk Organization Tip|
|A nice little home out of a garbage can|
|Well Blog: Andrea Mitchell's Breast Cancer|
|5 Shortcuts to Finding Your Passion|
|Andrea Mitchell's Breast Cancer|
|The 10 Biggest Mistakes You're Making at the Gym|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Spring 2012: 13 Runway Looks That Cause Instant...|
|NYFW SPRING 2012: THAKOON|
|Traveling Abroad with Your Dog|
|Cat Lost 5 Years Ago Turns Up Across The...|
|7 Top Asian Food Blogs|
|And Now Here's The Trailer For THE PIG WITH THE...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Shut Up Little Man - Featurette|
|Total Recall: James Woods's Best Movies|
|Director Shawn Levy Floats Ideas for Possible...|
|Does an Oscar Qualifying Run for 'The Lady'...|
|'Simpsons' Co-Creator Sues -- Pinkberry Is...|
|'Star Wars' vs. cancer: Star video!|
|Judy Greer Just Can't Win|
|Rum Diary TV Trailer: More Plot, Fewer Johnny...|
|Ozzy Osbournes Music Helps Save Missing...|
|Kelly Clarkson Unveils Stronger Track Listing|
|Four-Play: J. Cole, Frank Ocean, Monica, and Lloyd|
|Guitars abound at All for the Hall benefit|
the big picture
|2011 NFL season kicks off|
|Mr. Cooper, please meet Mr. Cooper|
|Cutting Edge Compositions|
|Thursday, 15 Sep 2011|
|The Places Where Nowhere Is Home|
|wedding name cards with scrabble pieces|
|Tamas Dernovics - Gesture|
|Hold me forever|
|Dribbble - Gettin' Hitched by Allison Grayce Nold|
|Comic for September 15, 2011|
|I love pencil|