- I love this guy way too much.
- TIL how actual police officers feel about the police brutality at the Occupy Wall Street protests
- to this day, my favorite .gif
- I met my wife on World of Warcraft. AMA
- A friend challenged me to illustrate reddit without using the reddit alien and this is what I came up with....
- Nobody understands art school pony
- Talking about ignorant...
- it's after I don't understand the picture
- Denmark taxes fatty products - Denmark is to impose the world's first "fat tax" in a drive to...
- I hired a man to slit my wife's throat. AMA.
- AMA Request: Anyone whose picture is a popular meme
- Today's Dilbert
- TIL this guy --> <-- has a name. Please meet Obelus
- Punk isn't dead...
- There was a gunman on campus on Tuesday. This is an email my buddy's teacher sent to the class. Now that's...
- So Reddit made the news today
- Arguments against...
- I know this will get downvoted to hell, but...
- New HIV Vaccine 90% Successful in Human Trials
- I don't always...
- Growing anger over police attack on Wall Street protesters. A senior police officer used the pepper spray...
- Two floppy disk drives play the Imperial March.
- One thing being on Reddit has taught me
- Spiritual mouse
- Yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaa Sscciiiieeennncce
- Damn, I don't have enough to play minecraft...
- Regarding video game companies and lawsuits...
- Every single time.
- I know this is old...but it still makes me laugh. (X-post from r/golf)
- A court in Bahrain jails 20 medics who treated protesters for up to 15 years
- New Doc Turns the Tables on Filmaker's Friend
- Darpa Underwear Will 'Harvest' Soldiers' Energy, Give Them Killer Abs
- Brainwave Delay Makes Rats Feel Teleported
- Porsche's Hybrid Racer Hauls Ass, Saves Gas
- TV Fact-Checker: Community Creators Stay Honest Thanks to Twitter
- Business Casualty
- Decode: Gobble Fruit Pac-Man Style
- Camaro Celebrates 45 Years of Awesomeness
- Sept. 29, 1898: Stalin's Scientist Sees First Light
- Linux Guru Hans Reiser Demands New Murder Trial
- Coming Soon: Guantanamo Bay Reality TV
- Trains of Thought: Competing in the Microsoft Puzzle Hunt
- Google Ends Suit Over Feds' Microsoft Cloud Pact
- Dhani Harrison Honors Father George, Faces Fear of Missing Out
- Hands-On: Living Graffiti Slides Through the City Of Sideway
- Frank Miller's Holy Terror Is Fodder For Anti-Islam Set
- First Look: Up Close and Personal With Amazon's Kindle Fire
- Storyboard: Listen to This Before, Not During, Your Next Flight
- ??????????! Russia's New ICBM Flops on Launch
- Galaxy Clusters Back Up Einstein's Theory of Relativity
- Recovery Club: Pro-Level Training Tools for Weekend Warriors
- Developer Turns Geocities Archive Into a 'Digital Pompeii'
- Breaking: Nobody Knows What To Do About Pakistan
- Ex-NASA man squeezes cloud onto USB stick
- Dynamite the Levees: Amazon's Triple Threat to Undercut the Consumer Biz
- Playing with Fire: Amazon Launches a $200 Tablet, Slashes Kindle Prices
- JamBox Designer Reinvents Neighborhood Biking
- Amazon?s Silk Is More Than Just a Browser
- Mexican Cartel Snuffs Social Media Star as Violence Nears 'Civil War' Levels
- Changing a Nintendo DS Lite Battery Blindfolded
- Vivid Entertainment Offers Sex Tape Deal to Ashton Kutchers Alleged Mistress
- Bear Markets Explained | Wise Bread
- Google plans first Asian data centers with an investment of $200 Million
- E-voting machines can be hacked, remotely controlled to change votes
- Amazon Kindle Fire 'not an iPad competitor' - Telegraph
- India's $35 tablet said to ship in October, do dreams really come true?
- Just 60 babies adopted last year in England
- Apples Search Engine: Speculations of Apples Future Ventures
- The pill that takes away the desire to drink on a night out ...but where's the fun in that?
- Going to War Like Only Nintendo can
- This is hanging from a dorm window on campus (PIC)
- How I feel about facebook report cards
- 10 Top Most Concept Cars in Frankfurt 2011
- Federal Definition of Rape Criticized
- BP: One year later, Americans continue to pay the price
- William Shatner Is Iron Man!
- The Most Useless Action Figure Ever Made
- Rove, & Burton Tax-Exempt Groups Maybe Forced to Disclose Their Donors
- Flickr for Android Beats Instagram to The Punch
- Teens Don't Use Condoms Anymore
- Pesticides Are Threatening the Bee Population, Dan Rather Reports
- Facebook Users Beware: Facebook's New Feature Could Embarrass You
- How long does your mobile phone provider store data for law enforcement access?
- Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Finally Ink Deal for World's Creepiest Reality Show
- Murray was frantic: Jackson assistant describes panicked moments after singer's death
- Scarlett Johansson says privacy invasion is unjust, wrong
- How To Land A Job At Google, Apple, or Facebook (Infographic)
- Play a Mobile Game, Set a Guinness World Record
- The Most Iconic Jackets in Film (And Where to Get Them)
- Microsoft's Deal with Samsung for Royalties on Android Devices is Super Sly
- GOP Candidate Hires Man Behind Infamous 'Willie Horton' Ad
- Who's Urging Supreme Court To Listen To GOP Judge On Health Care?
- Congress Passes Bill To Avert Government Shutdown
- Largest Group Of America's Poor Children Not White For First Time Ever
- Fidel Castro: Obama Is 'Stupid'
- T-Mobile Squares Off Against Apple
- Obama's Uncle Appears In Court On Drunk Driving Charges
- Chavez Reportedly In Bad Shape
- RED DAWN
- Wisconsin Clerk Cleared For Election Night Mistake
- Police To Begin Enforcing Controversial Provisions Of Alabama Immigration Law
- 'The Most Dangerous Vehicle For Corruption In The Political System'
- WATCH: Stewart Smacks Down O'Reilly In Heated Clash
- In War Between Man And Machine, Machine Is Winning
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Palin's Latest Excuses For Not Running
- German Parliament Passes Expanded Euro Fund
- New Vaccine Shows Promise Of Reducing HIV To 'Minor Chronic Infection'
- Syrian Regime Loyalists Pelt U.S. Ambassador With Tomatoes
- U.S. Mulls Canadian Border Fence
- Doctors Who Treated Bahrain Protesters Sentenced To 15 Years
- WATCH: Herman Cain Makes Shocking Allegation About Black Voters
- WICKED WIPEOUT
- Bill O'Reilly: Herman Cain Has 'No Clue About Foreign Affairs'
- Herman Cain: 'Today, I Could Not Support Rick Perry As The Nominee'
- Judge: Jared Loughner Can Be Made Mentally Fit To Stand Trial
- WATCH: Immigration Reform Dominates Obama Hispanic Forum
- Ben Bernanke: Long-Term Unemployment A 'National Crisis'
- Michele Bachmann: 'I Radically Abandoned Myself To Jesus'
- WATCH: Politicians, Media Push 'Job Creators' Meme
- Super PACs Give Potential 2012 Late Entrants Time To Decide
- The importance of stupidity in scientific research
- "Frog eyes are kind of white or sometimes have a little green tinge to 'em. Gators have red eyes. You...
- "We dont stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing."
- Ol' Clue Eyes
- "That's why the thick Spartan women are so important."
- Your garlic-related life will be forever changed
- The celebrated chop waltz
- Wake Me Up When September Ends
- Sergey Tyukanov
- New Amazon Tablet
- Most Hated Man In Manchester
- Ratchet & Clank's Favorite Columnist
- The Pope, the Emperor and the Grand Duke
- Postcards to Alphaville
- Elmo backlash? Lovable little monster, or furry menace?
- 12 coolest libraries in the world
- Living In The Material World
- You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Upon the Mower's asking too much, the Farmer swore That the Devil should Mow it rather than He.
- Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide to the Orchestra
- Clue: A Redgrave did it in London with a jazz giant.
- It's like KittenWar for urban spaces
- Al Qaeda to Iran: Stop Spreading Conspiracy Theories about 9/11
- The answer, my friends...
- PETE HAS HOW MANY ROCKS?
- Box o' Yuks
- Who watches the technocrats?
- Apollo 11, as seen through Google Moon
- Pasadena, Where the Grass is Greena!
- California and Bust
- The Michael Lewis World Tour of Economic Collapse
- Our Israelitish Brethren
- Why Americans Still Support The Death Penalty
- The Permanent Candidate
- Interview: Sol LeWitt
- The Omnivore
- The Amazing Story of Californias Greatest Cat Burglar
- The Hardest Job in Football
- Downtown is For People
- The Informants
- Beards of Comedy
- The Life & Times Of M. Serge Gainsbourg
- The War on Insider Trading: Market-Beaters Beware
- Personal Best
- Our Man in Kandahar
- And Scene.
- Welcome to Newburgh, Murder Capital of New York
- Brutal Haqqani Clan Bedevils U.S. in Afghanistan
- Which One of You Is Jesus?
- U.S. Journal: Pinellas County, Florida Attractions
- What's Your Number?, review - Telegraph.co.uk
- Amazon Vs. Apple: Room For Both, Street Says - Barron's (blog)
- 'Two-faced' kitty shatters expectations - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Defense: Amanda Knox 'crucified' in Italy's media - USA Today
- Amanda Knox 'crucified' in Italy murder case: Lawyer - Victoria Times Colonist
- iPod Touch upgrade could mean end of iPod classic - CBS News
- Kindle sets Fire to rule of iPad - Stuff.co.nz
- Pepper: Scutaro stumble costs Red Sox - CBSSports.com (blog)
- Some are more equal at the UN - gulfnews.com
- Final moments of panic, as Michael Jackson kids watched father die - The Australian
- Red Sox Collapse Against Rays Is Latest Heartbreak In Their History - Huffington Post
- Magic mushrooms improve personality? What study says - CBS News
- Mass. cat with 2 faces lives 12 years, sets record - The Associated Press
- 'Magic mushroom' drug may improve personality - USA Today
- US stocks edge lower, erasing early gains - eTaiwan News
- Listeria Outbreak In Cantaloupe: What Are The Symptoms And Dangers? - Huffington Post
- author claims Dr Murray taped MJ 160 times - Zee News
- Romney retakes front-runner status in US Republican race - Xinhua
- 'Magic mushroom' drug may improve personality long-term - USA Today
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore - People Magazine
- The Cricket's Daily 3: Epic fail in Boston - Salt Lake Tribune (blog)
- Get a Chumby 8 digital frame for $129 - CNET (blog)
- Listeria In Cantaloupes: What You Need To Know - Huffington Post
- Cliff Corcoran: Where collapses by Red Sox and Braves rank among worst ever - SI.com
- Strong majority supports the motion, reaffirms Merkel's leadership - Macleans.ca (blog)
- Holly Madison insures her 36D breasts for $1M - CTV.ca
- Terror plot against the Pentagon averted yesterday - CNN (blog)
- Kindle Fire: The commoditization of computing has begun - ZDNet (blog)
- Knox 'raped' by media reports - Herald Sun
- Frantic Scene After Doctor Found Jackson Lifeless - ABC News
- Former Guard Charged with Attempting to Communicate National Defense Information to People's Republic of China
- Pat Buchanan: Warren Buffett Is A 'Bit Of A Hot Dog' Who Should Pay His Secretary's Taxes
- USFA Releases Residential Building Fires Topical Report
- Fukushima and the Battle for Truth - Japanese Population Facing Mass Casualties
- Perry Backtracks on 'Heart' Remark on Illegal-Immigrant Tuition
- Columnist offers to fund drug tests for Florida lawmakers (VIDEO)
- Fox Poll : Romney Back In Front, Cain In Top Tier, In 'Margin Of Error' Tie With Perry For 2nd
- Man's conviction in wife's scuba death overturned
- The Obama Code-The President's G's Going Missing, Only To Resurface. So What Was He Really Saying?
- Ex-police chief, 6 others face corruption charges
- The Butter Battle - Bootlegging margarine.
- DME Owner Sentenced to Prison for Defrauding Medicare of Millions in Wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- ATF tells gun dealers it's illegal to sell weapons to suspected medical marijuana users - The Washington Post
- Bottom Line - Jobless claims tumble in latest week
- Bra trick shocks town's school committee
- Some ex-Contras warn of a new Nicaragua war
- Eat This, Not That: Worst restaurant meals for kids
- Occupy Wall Street Protest: 12 Days and Little Sign of Slowing Down
- The Rich Aren't Getting Richer - Kevin D. Williamson - National Review Online
- Climate Change and Skepticism
- House clears spending bill averting shutdown
- TRENDING: Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems
- Yosemite rock climber slices off thumb in fall
- How You Can Have More Perseverance as an Internet Marketer
- Internet Marketing Success - Perseverance is Key
- Hogsett Announces Sentencing of Virginia Man for Receiving Child Pornography Involving Indiana Minor
- Former Employee of Countrywide Home Loans Ordered to Pay $1.2 Million in Restitution for Data Breach...
- New York thief gets jail instead of heart transplant | abc7chicago.com
- Survey: CEOs of big companies foresee less hiring
- Nine Awesome Uses for Junk Mail | Gimundo | Good News... Served Daily
- Teller-A.T.M. Hybrid Takes Banking to Rural India
- House Approves Stopgap Spending Bill
- Pro-Assad Protest Temporarily Traps U.S. Diplomat
- E.P.A. Is Perrys Favorite Target
- The Caucus: Court Ruling Could Revive Health Care for 2012 Campaign
- Strauss-Kahn Faces French Accuser in Paris
- Germany Votes to Expand Euro Bailout Fund
- Fugitive Who Left in Priest Disguise Is Caught as Painter
- Music Review: Radiohead at the Roseland Ballroom Music Review
- Alcohol Laws Eased to Raise Tax Money
- FiveThirtyEight: Bill Buckner Strikes Again
- Political Memo: Romney Endures More G.O.P. Flirtation With Alternatives
- Interns File Suit Against Black Swan Producer
- Orioles 4, Red Sox 3: One Out Away, Red Sox Lose to Cap September Meltdown
- Companies Use Immigration Crackdown to Turn a Profit
- Case Study: Glassybaby, Born in Seattle, Works to Find a Fit in Manhattan
- Costco Urges Stricter Safety Measures on Cantaloupes
- Three Shadows Gallery in Beijing Turns Focus on Global Warming
- Rays 8, Yankees 7, 12 Innings : Rays Cap Unlikely Journey to Playoffs With Improbable Win
- Port Authoritys Director, Christopher Ward, Is Said to Be Leaving
- $1 Billion in U.S. Loan Guarantees to 2 Solar Projects
- New Push to Solve Prosecutor Waless Killing in Seattle
- DealBook: A Start-Up Takes On Procter & Gamble Over a Name
- Alabama Immigration Law Upheld
- Teachers and Students Mark Banned Websites Awareness Day
- At Home With Ersy Schwartz and Josephine Sacabo: In New Orleans, Life and Art, Side by Side
- I.C.E. Crackdown on Criminal Immigrants Brings 2,901 Arrests
- U.S. Tempers Adm. Mike Mullens Pakistan Remarks
- Massachusetts Man Accused of Plotting to Bomb Washington
- On the Runway Blog: Paris: Altered Fashion States
- Spotify not out to completely embarrass you via Facebook anymore
- CEO, the Least Popular Job in Silicon Valley
- RIM reportedly bails on PlayBook, considers exiting tablet market
- What are we supposed to do with Google+?
- Learning the hard way: Moving from NYC to Palo Alto and back in 1.5 months
- AVOS Delicious Disaster: Lessons from a Complete Failure
- The Colorful Smell of Richard Dawkins: Is Your and My Red the Same
- Quora iPhone app released - with new Nearby feature
- When the elephants dance, the chickens must be careful
- Q: When Will Quora Release An iPhone App? A: Now.
- Promising HIV vaccine passes phase one human trials with 90% success rate
- There is no such thing as a CEO of pre-product startup. Get off of it.
- Apple Thunderbolt Display teardown.
- Natural Language Processing with Python
- Web Designers should all be using this idea by now: Font Icons.
- 5 Tips for Staying Productive When Working From Home
- How To Make A Professional eBook to Sell of Give Away
- The Future of Android/iOS Doesn't Matter. The Present Does.
- Ask HN: We dreamed, we shipped, we are stuck
- Stanford & Cornell Fight to Win Bid for Engineering Campus in Manhattan
- Anonymous asked: What advice would you give to a graphic design student?
- Comparing top lines: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Steve Jobs contacted Samsung in 2010 to resolve Apple patent dispute
- DIY gnome applets
- Ex-NASA Man Squeezes Cloud Onto USB Stick
- Apple fears Samsung tablet will 'seduce' customers, court told
- Copyright bill to be reintroduced (Canada)
- The Amazon Kindle Fire Is A Guaranteed Success. Apple Knows Why.
- France Won't Rule Out Military Strike on Iran
- Finding rectangles in images using haskell
- Congress May Permit Robot Calls To Cell Phones
- Righthaven Loses In Colorado; Abused the Copyright Act
- Rob Malda Casts a Jaded Eye at Amazon's Silk
- Tevatron Has Come To the End of Its Run
- NASA To Demonstrate Largest-Ever Solar Sail in Space
- Graphene and Quantum Hall Effect Could Help Redefine Metrics
- To Stop BEAST, Mozilla Developer Proposes Blocking Java Framework
- HP Touch Pad Still Popular ... With HP Employees
- Science Manual For US Judges
- London Needs 70,000 Cells For 4G
- Science and Religion Can and Do Mix, Mostly
- 150th Anniversary of Greenhouse Climate Theory
- Amazon's New Silk Redefines Browser Tech
- Man Charged in Model Airplane Plot To Bomb Pentagon
- Teach Your Router New Tricks With DD-WRT
- Book Review: Scalability Rules
- Ask Slashdot: Best Open Product Review Website?
- Encoding Messages In Bacteria
- GNOME 3.2 Released
- IBM Launches Parking Meter Analytics System
- HIV Vaccine Trial Shows 90% Immune Response
- Zotac Releases GeForce GT 520 With Classic PCI Connector
- FBI Leaves Cleared Names On Terrorist Watch List
- Is the Sparc T4 Too Little Too Late?
- Microsoft Begins Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) Rollout
- Healthcare Law Appealed To Supreme Court
- US Military Seeks Non-Cooperative Biometric Tracking Technology
- The Cable Industry's a La Carte Bait and Switch
- Amazon Kindle Fire Surfaces
- Samsung Joins Ranks of Android Vendors Licensing Microsoft Patents
- After (arsenic) life: Great profile of Felisa Wolfe-Simon
- Trader dreams of Euro crash, tells BBC: "Governments don't rule the world, Goldman-Sachs does"
- Onion joke about "screams and gunfire" inside Congress backfires
- When Neil deGrasse Tyson met Carl Sagan
- Kindle Fire coverage
- Free webinar on history of medieval physics
- Who's occupying Wall Street, and why is the NYT only interested in the kooks?
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Nuanced view of the once and future Anonymous
- Which of America's mobile carriers keeps the most intel on you?
- Ry Cooder's Pull Up Some Dust And Sit Down: lefty rootsy blues, rock and country for our times
- Mickey Mouse milk ad is a relic of olde worlde naivet (or it's just rude)
- China space launch "all systems go" for Thursday
- Podcast: my story "The Brave Little Toaster"
- HOWTO rubberize origami
- Settlers of Catan accessory to prevent board mishaps
- A thermite reaction on 9/11?
- Can magnets make you lie?
- Taxonomy of Big Bird
- HOWTO be desaturated
- Hartley Hoskins makes steel cable sound cool
- New Mexico couple says no to DEA drug raid
- Harvard-supported Harvard Grad Mitt Romney Criticizes Obama for being a Harvard-supported Harvard Grad
- Meltdown - The men who crashed the world
- Inside Alvin: Scientists as Makers
- Andy Warhol in Pioneer stereo ad
- Quake's vibration, not power loss, shut off VA nuclear plant
- PBS reporter jailed while covering "Occupy Wall Street" protests in NYC
- Baby pandas need a nap
- Great photographs re-created in LEGO
- Holding journalists accountable for what they write vs freedom of speech
- Pawn shop raid nets $3 million in toothbrushes. That's a LOT of toothbrushes
- "Police have identified the rival gang member who killed the president of the Hells Angels' San Jose...
- PA state police plane finds two (2) pot plants in a cornfield, and report it
- Pakistan frees Osama bin Laden's bodyguard. United States offers to drop him off at bin Laden's last known...
- MSNBC reporter reports live via Skype from airplane bathroom. Surely, he can't be serious
- Alabama to enforce the strictest immigration laws in the nation, puzzling experts who can't find anybody...
- Hey, those cops ate my pot brownies
- The lyrics are supposedly "Kiss me 'til you're drunk," but I first heard it as "Kiss me on...
- What your drink says about you on a date. No mention of that shampoo bottle full of pruno you shared with...
- New York is now planning to put the Shuttle Enterprise in a parking lot in Hell's Kitchen so the homeless...
- Don't you DARE disrespect the Canadian flag, or else we'll, uh, do...something
- You just got into a five-car collision. Do you: c) flee, break into a house and try to use the gas stove...
- El Presidente rushed to hospital 'for kidney failure'
- Fashion designer makes dress completely out of nipples, which would be fine if it didn't shrink up every...
- On the first anniversary of their mother's death, family receives letter from hospital. Fark: It was for...
- Theme: It does a body good. (LGT inspiration)
- Naked man spotted at a Maine golf course. Possibly looking for his lost balls?
- Tropical storm Ophelia expected to strengthen to hurricane, really screw with hamlets all along the eastern...
- Teenager discovers that some substitute teachers are pretty cool. Especially the substitute teacher that...
- Dirty mouth? Clean it up, with hand sanitizer - no, wait, don't do that, hold on
- "Shain Pierce returned to his apartment after having a toe amputated and found the man he was...
- Fark toast-ready headline: Fargo brewery unveils its first beer: Wood Chipper
- What, you don't go to the barber with a fifth of vodka and two handguns? Well, why not?
- Jackson bodyguard takes stand in manslaughter case - Forbes
- NATO: 3 troops killed in bombing in Afghanistan - AP - msnbc.com
- Auto parts firm to pay $200M fine for price fixing - CNBC
- What's going on at our jails? - Los Angeles Times
- US: far fewer foreign fighters entering Iraq - Forbes
- Two-faced cat, 'Frank and Louie,' enters Guinness World Record book after turning 12 - New York Daily News
- Ex-Ukraine PM maintains innocence in court speech - Forbes
- Lawyer: Appeals court may acquit Iranian pastor - Forbes
- US toddler swallows cocaine, parents jailed - AP - msnbc.com
- Florida's early primary plan draws criticism from South Carolina GOP - msnbc.com
- Bucs T Penn faces next challenge in Colts DE Freeney - msnbc.com
- Ill. man accused in RI 'erectile pumps' scheme - Kansas City Star
- Sideshow: A 6-year itch for Dashton? - Philadelphia Daily News
- Stocks jump after unemployment applications plunge - BusinessWeek
- Blekko Closes $30 Million Funding Round; Welcomes Yandex as Strategic Investor - msnbc.com
- NY thief gets jail instead of heart transplant - Kansas City Star
- 27-year-old gang member held today in for 2008 Palmdale beating, robbery and kidnapping - Los Angeles Daily...
- Ex-Ukraine PM maintains innocence in court speech - AP - msnbc.com
- Rate on 30-year mortgage falls to record 4.01 pct. - Salt Lake Tribune
- Survey: CEOs of big companies foresee less hiring - Seattle Times
- German parliament passes expanded euro fund - AP - msnbc.com
- Palestinians: no talks without settlement freeze - Forbes
- Pfizer, pharmacy group warn on counterfeit drugs - AP - msnbc.com
- Allgress to Provide Free Licenses of Vulnerability Analysis Module (VAM) to Qualys Customers - TMCnet
- 30-year mortgage at record low 4.01% - Marketwatch
- Rapper T.I. released from halfway house - CNN
- Democrat Setti Warren exits Mass. Senate race - AP - msnbc.com
- Election: Meet the Saginaw School Board and City Council candidates - MLive.com
- Obama's uncle makes court appearance in Mass. - Miami Herald
- Report: Susan Powell's father-in-law liked discussing sex with his kids - CBS News
- WATCH: 'Black Friday Psycho' Sentenced For Profanity-Laced Shopping Rant
- PHOTOS: America's Most Mustache-Friendly Cities
- Scientists Create Cyborg Rats, One Step Closer To Human Brain Implants
- Teacher Accused Of Taping Kindergardener's Mouth Shut
- WATCH NIGHT-VISION VIDEO: Man Points Beam At Helicopter, Police Make Laser Fast Arrest
- WATCH: Did The LA City Council Get Bart Simpson-ed? (NSFW)
- 10-Year-Old Girl Scales 2,000 Foot Sheer Drop
- IN MEMORIUM PHOTOS: The World's Most Beloved Cross-Eyed Opossum Remembered
- World's Fastest Couch Hits 101 MPH (VIDEO)
- PHOTOS: Buffalo Racing And Wrestling At Cambodian Festival
- 4 Americans Get Pot From Uncle Sam
- WATCH: Two-headed Cat Doubly Delighted With 12th Birthday
- Beloved Cross-Eyed Opossum Dies
- Sharks Drags Kayaker For Half A Mile
- Fire Ants Delay SC High School Football Game (VIDEO)
- Man Who Washed Truck Naked Gets Probation In Mass. (VIDEO)
- A Dozen Clothes Dryers Stolen From SC Apartments
- Smugglers Hand Off Drugs Through New Border Fence (VIDEO)
- Mother Charged After Baby Found In Toilet
- Woman Sent To Morgue ... While Still Living
- WATCH: Headsplitting New Museum Design
- Woman Finds Curse Word On Starbucks Cup (IMAGE INSIDE)
- GREATEST FEAR: Exploding Toilet Sends D.C. Woman To Hospital
- Man Drops Child While Attempting To Catch Foul Ball
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed And Something ... Stolen From A Utility Pole?
- WATCH: A 'Bubble Hotel' In France
- Ice Cream Store Mascot Mistaken For KKK Member
- Houston Cops Accused Of Eating Nicholas Hill's Pot Brownies
- 8-year-old Girl Is Now World's Youngest Drag Racer (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- WATCH: Why Do Fruit Bats Have Oral Sex? Ig Nobel Prize Celebrates 20 Years Of Weird Acaedemic Research
- Panicked ER Doctor Calls 911
- Congress Takes Group Of Schoolchildren Hostage
- Ballpoint Pen Field-Stripped, Reassembled
- [audio] K-Mart Reorganizes As Bed & Breakfast Chain
- Father Who Messed Up Visitation Schedule Consumes Entire 'Dora The Explorer' Birthday Cake
- American Voices: Doritos Creator Dies
- Brooke Alvarez Decides Who's the Worst Liar in Washington
- Expiration Of Contract Allows Fergie To Put On Pair Of Pants For First Time In 5 Years
- Syracuse Leaves Big East For Woman Named 'Misti'
- Historians Politely Remind Nation To Check What's Happened In Past Before Making Any Big Decisions
- [audio] Typo Results In 10,000 Acre Wyoming Skate Park
- Pediatricians Announce 2011 Newborns Are Ugliest Babies In 30 Years
- American Voices: Putin Moves To Return To Presidency
- Your Horoscopes - Week of September 27, 2011
- Opinion: Ask The Concept Of Phenomenology In Architecture As Developed By The Norwegian Theorist Christian...
- Twins Continue Clawing Their Way Down To Bottom Of Standings
- Brutal Spouse-Fighting Ring Discovered in Miami Basement (Preview of Season 2 on IFC)
- [audio] New Viacom Ad Tells Employees To Go Back To Work
- Brooke Explains Why She Has No Problem with Drunk Texting
- Editorial Cartoon: Mauled At The Mall
- American Voices: Gamers Succeed Where Scientists Couldn't
- California To Allow Prisoners To Serve Sentences Online
- Al Michaels Asks Cris Collinsworth If They Can Talk About Something Other Than Football
- Biden Asks White House Visitor If He Wants To Check Out Roof
- [audio] Study: Most Self-Abuse Goes Unreported
- Statshot: What's In Our Go Bags?
- Otherwise Savvy Woman Duped By Mascara Makers Again
- [video] Public Bathroom's Condition Encapsulates Why World's Problems Are Unfixable
- [video] Toy Prepares Child To One Day Pull Around Real Telephone On Wheels
- Buffalo Bills Don't Know What The Hell To Do With 2 Wins
- The Pick Your Kindle Flowchart Helps You Decide Which Is the Perfect Kindle for You [Kindle]
- Keep Any Seat Empty with the Gracious Assistance of a Barf Bag [Clever Uses]
- How to Put Your Home Maintenance on Auto-Pilot and Keep Your Pad from Turning into a Money Pit [Home...
- Add-On Recovery Tool Restores Missing Add-Ons in Firefox 7 [Firefox Extensions]
- Spotify Updates with Private Listening Mode to Let You Listen to Music Without Your Facebook Friends [Music]
- Plan Your Career Like You Would a Four-Phase Project [Career]
- Hipmunk Brings Comprehensive Flight Search to Android Devices [Android Downloads]
- GoodRx Finds the Cheapest Prescription Drugs at Local and Online Pharmacies [Health]
- The Coastal Dune Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- WinGrooves Is a Desktop GrooveShark Player for Windows with Extra Features [Windows Downloads]
- OS X Accents, Cable Organization, and Overhead Flights [From The Tips Box]
- The Interactive Vim Tutorial Teaches You How to Use the Super-Efficient Vim Text Editor [Text Editors]
- Remains of the Day: Leaked Government Memo Spills How Long Telecoms Keep Your Data [For What It's Worth]
- Peel a Head of Garlic in Less than 10 Seconds with Two Bowls [Video]
- How to Automatically Download Movies as Soon as They're Released with CouchPotato [Downloads]
- Daily App Deals: Lonely Planet Travel Guides for iOS Now 66% Off [Deals]
- Missing Some Firefox Add-Ons? Don't Panic! [In Brief]
- Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal by Not Moving or Breathing [Wi-Fi]
- Flickr Introduces Android App, Releases Photo Sessions Feature for Browsing Photos with Friends [In Brief]
- Share Your Favorite Simple, One-Photo Recipe [Food]
- Make a Classy, Bent Wood Charging Stand for Your Phone [Video]
- MagicJack for iPhone Provides Unlimited Free Calling Within the US and Canada [IPhone Downloads]
- The Hallway Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Prepaid Cell Phones [Help Yourself]
- Miniaturize Your Desktop with These Tilt-Shift Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best Text Expansion App for iPhone [Iphone App Directory]
- What Should I Do with the Cables, CDs, and Accessories that Come with My Gadgets? [Ask Lifehacker]
- DroidSheep Brings Firesheep-Like Session-Hijacking to Android Devices [Video]
- Kids Will Be Skeletons [Video]
- How Alcohol Affects Your Decision-Making Process [Health]
- Netflix, Qwikster, and the Potential Failure of Search UX
- SEO Techniques Web Developers Need to Learn Part 1
- Coding a Sleek PHP / jQuery Contact Form with Runtime Preview
- Full Database Backup from SSMS in SQL Server
- What do you mean, don't submit bugs?
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Replace Type Code with State or Strategy
- Java Micro-Benchmarking: How to write correct benchmarks
- Rails is not MVC
- Websockets and Java EE
- Practical TDD on real world, multi-threaded, C++ code
- Use java.util.prefs.Preferences instead of java.util.Properties
- 10 Interesting jQuery plugins of September 2011
- Best Fonts for Titles and Headlines
- DZone: Just F**kin Kill It!
- Big Data Has Arrived - The 4 Main Issues
- Easy ruby paralellism with the parallel gem
- GTK+ 3.2 Released With HTML5 (Allows Applications To Run In A Web Browser) And Wayland Backends Support
- Getting started with Spring Integration v2 and Enterprise Integration Patterns A Simple Example using File...
- SSMS Query Result configuration - Generate comma separated output without BCP or query changes
- Domain Specific Languages in Groovy
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) A Closer Look
- Oracle broke all old links to Sun documentation
- Integrating HTML5, CSS and PHP to Create a Very Basic Contact Form
- To Load Test or Not to Load Test: That is not the question
- Internet Explorer 10 Preview a first look by Sencha
- 13 jQuery Visual Effects Tutorials That Can Help You More Effectively
- Using the ExecuteReader Operation of the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server
- Removing entries from a HashMap
- Why SLAs on Request Errors do not work and what you should do instead
- Dip Your Apple
- Jack Sprat Could See No Rabbit
- Building a LEGO Vehicle
- 15 Road Signs as Movies
- The Meandering Missisippi
- 12 Books That Have (Ironically) Been Banned in the U.S.
- Infinite Regression Cosby Sweater
- The Sheep That Thinks It's A Dog
- The Average Of All Fonts
- Smuggler Caught With Hummingbirds In His Pants
- You Can Help Name A Red Panda
- Wildfire by Sebastian Kuntz
- Captain Al Cohol
- Albino Hummingbird
- Tree Log as iPhone Docking Station
- The World's Fastest Couch Can Go 101 MPH
- Perfectly Positioned
- Krang Tattoo is Hungry
- What, This? It's Just a Huge Solar Flare
- Muppet Stormtroopers
- The ThunderLOLcats are Memetastic!
- Martian Life's Last Stand?
- Fossilized Beetles Retain Color
- Thelma & Louise Poster by Kelly Thorn
- Dogs that Surf Competitively
- The Fried Food of Sicily
- Celtic Computer Case
- 14 Hours of Free Cab Rides
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail in LEGO
- Taxidermy Comes Alive!
- Inspiration in Adhesive Tape
- Exploding Toilet Sends Woman To Hospital
- Thor Saves Fallen Woman
- What Is It? game 195
- The Origins of 7 Common Superstitions
- Amazons New Kindles
- Introducing Amazon Silk (wordpress.com)
- Fire - cdespinosa's posterous
- Youre Pricing It Wrong: Software Pricing Demystified
- Interactive Vim tutorial
- API design for humans
- Heroku | Python and Django on Heroku
- Samsung Doesnt Copy Apple
- Don Draper pitches Facebook Timeline
- Download fonts | dafont.com
- Written by the Victors
- Dear Allan Odgaard, Author Of TextMate:
- Instagram 2.0 Filters
- Write More Tests: Agile Scrum: Delivering Broken Software Since 1991
- Font Squirrel
- etothepii: they tell me their secrets (will you tell me yours too), John/Sherlock, PG-13
- seperis: merlinfic: so are they all, all honourable men 1/2
- chibirhm: Keep Calm and Carry On
- 4 Personal Finance Principles That Would Make Your Grandfather Proud
- jibrailis: Fic: Tilt
- airgiodslv: Call and Answer [1/4]
- halflinen: Metaphors As Mixed As You Can Make Them 1/6
- i'm just a jealous guy -- star trek -- kirk/mccoy
- . : | freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose | : .
- Volkswagen Beetle
- A Gay Soldier's Incredibly Awkward Coming Out to His Mother [Video]
- Every Rumor About Ashton and Demi's Divorce, Twitter Fight, and Litigious 'Other Woman' [Gossip Roundup]
- U.S. Capitol Police Investigating Onion Twitter Joke [Comedy]
- College Now Offering Special Smart Person Discount [Higher Learning]
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close: Tom Hanks Is Dead [Video]
- Which Actor Shows up to Work Already Drunk? [Blind Items]
- Rape Claimant Must Pay Corporation $145K in Court Costs [Justice]
- Will Adolescent Males Enjoy This Blowjob-Themed Ad? [Video]
- Just Let Kids Use the Damn Internet At School [Censorship]
- Online Cop Forum: Wall St. Protest Pepper-Spray Videos 'Are Great' [Occupy Wall Street]
- Dude Who Invented Fake Weed Can't Believe You Actually Smoke That Stuff [Drugs]
- Stupid Clothing Store Attacked for Being Stupid [Fashion]
- The Michael Wolff Era at Adweek Is Over [Media]
- Don't Make Women's Bras 'Disappear' During Public Meetings [Magic]
- Don't Make Women's Bras 'Disappear' During School Meetings [Magic]
- New PETA Ad: Shark Attacks on Humans Are Funny [Badvertising]
- Stephen Colbert's Radical Plan to Curb Illegal Immigration [Video]
- Watch a Man Tell His Fiancee He's Fathered 70 Children [Video]
- Condolence Cards For That Special, Jobless Person in Your Life [Jobs]
- Watch David Letterman and Anderson Cooper Banter Like Boyfriends [Video]
- Check Out 'Scientology High,' the $42,000-a-Year 'Real-World Hogwarts' [Video]
- Are Nicolas Cage and John Travolta Undead? [Occult]
- Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly Fight Over Taxes, Muffins [Video]
- Watch Nicole Scherzinger Shut Down Simon Cowell [Video]
- Someone Really Hates Dancing With the Stars [DWTS]
- Thai School Is Very Sorry About Its Nazi Parade [Nazis]
- Taylor Swift's Perfume Commercial Is a Histrionic Masterpiece [Video]
- Crash-Landed Satellite Found by NASA [Uars]
- Dude, Your Wife Was Not Raped By an 'Invisible Man' [Sex]
- Comment of the Day: The Case for Expensive Tutors [We Read You]
|The Tea Party Debt Commission hearingat Denny's.|
|The debate at Occupy Wall Street: To what end?|
|TIME Survey: Wealthier Americans More...|
|Were All NASDAQ Symbols Now|
|'Raw Opium' Looks at a Complex and Surprising...|
|America Isn't a Melting Pot: It's a Sandwich|
|Ill. goes after Blagojevich's law license|
|On This Day: Three Die After Taking...|
|Two Bad Presidential Election Ideas Require...|
|Saudi King cancels lashing sentence for woman...|
|Fidel Castro: Obama "stupid"|
|Are baby boomers to blame for broken...|
|All Primary Teachers Association rejected KP...|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|Capitol Hill Police Not Amused By Tweets From...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Groupon Launches Rewards Program, Gives...|
|Did Bologna Use Too Much Pepper(-Spray)?...|
|Bob Dylan Through the Years|
|House Approves Stopgap Spending Bill|
|Illinois GOP Lawmaker Told Police To Ignore Her...|
|Kansas City Mayor: Jobs Are at the Forefront of...|
|Perry Slumps in Polls, but Not to Romney's Gain|
|Presidential Contenders Boosted by Super PACs|
|Americans see Republicans as favoring 'haves'...|
wall street j.
|Jardine Names Next Chief|
|5 Stocks With Premium Brands -- and Premium...|
|Disaster? Get a Tax Deduction for Your Losses|
|Census Bureau Cuts Number of Same-Sex Married...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Build Your Team Like an Executive|
|The Best U.S. Business Schools 2010|
|Amazon Channels Apple At Kindle Fire Launch|
|THE MICROSOFT INVESTOR: Microsoft Going After...|
|TechCrunch reports startup search engine Blekko...|
|StoryDesk Brings Sales Catalogs To The iPad|
|Microsoft Said to Add Comcast, Verizon Pay TV...|
|Getting Started With Public Clouds|
|Has Research In Motion Scrapped The PlayBook?|
|Developer Week in Review: Android proves...|
|DailySteals Offers Galaxy Tab for $349 &...|
|Apple gets ban on Psystar Mac clones upheld|
|iPad Features Are Terrible When Compared to HP...|
|Netflix Is Getting Whacked Again, The Stock Is...|
|Listeria Canteloupe Deaths Prompt New Warnings...|
|Be the Ars IT Editor Bossman for 5 fleeting...|
|Which Amazon Kindle Would You Consider Buying...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Appeals Court Sides with Apple in Dispute over...|
|Should Google Tweak the News We Consume?|
|T-Mobile backs Samsung in Apple dispute|
|Ham Nation 19|
|Gizmodo UK launches|
|Justine Bateman's Kickstarter|
|New DoE loans favor even more Democratic donors|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Is The Onion Going Too Far With Its...|
|The Documentary Palin Will Hate|
|5 Bad Ideas for Dealing With Bullies You...|
|Making an Exit|
|Vacuum Cleaner Causes Emergency Evacuation of...|
|The X-Men Guide to Puberty|
|Unicyclist rides along a 8.93m row of beer bottles|
|The best of Google Maps: Circles, Paintings,...|
|Parenting: Your Mom Is A Flower-Loving Troll|
|The Dude And RyRy Continue Filming R.I.P.D. In...|
|Puppy Helps Out His Friend|
|Inside the box|
|Shale Oil Boom Takes Hold on the Plains|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|China Launches the First Module of Its Space...|
|10 Amazing Reader Builds From Popular Mechanics...|
|This Weeks TIME School Of Thought: Is Education...|
|10 Biggest IPOs in History|
|Waiting for the Higgs (preview)|
|Apes as Family: a film made for chimps|
|Tips for Preserving Plastic Artifacts|
|Why are some antidepressants more expensive...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Cuba Eases Car Sales After 50-Year Ban|
|Red wine ingredient resveratrol stops breast...|
|Weird New Forms of Bacterial Life Found in the...|
|With My High School Teacher.|
|WMMNA: Interview With Numen / For Use|
|Mark Lamster: Juliaan Lampens: An Architecture...|
|Conversation Techniques For Designers|
|My London Design Festival|
|Announcing the Clorox Maker Challenge|
|10 Ridiculously Long-Delayed Movies|
|Urban Reuse Goes Underground: Subterranean...|
|Interview with Numen / For Use|
|one40william / HASSELL|
|Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Announcing Winners: Betabrand Striped-Sock...|
|Dawn of Time|
|How Your Best Idea Is Holding You Back|
|End Malaria Book|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Rice Cube|
|Well Blog: Questioning the Claims of Toning...|
|5 Ways To Turn Fear Into Fuel|
|Questioning the Claims of Toning Sneakers|
|Are Sore Muscles a Sign of a Good Workout?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Spring 2012's To-Die-For Shoes|
|Fashion expert Tim Gunn shares styling tips for...|
|Polenta Rounds with Mushroom-Sausage Hash|
|As Seen on TV!|
|A Child Beauty Pageant Superstar, 22 Years...|
|Trending Today: Childhood Memories|
|BREAKING NEWS: Tom Brady Has Short Hair Again|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Major League Muscle|
|Being a Gentleman at the Office: The Dos and...|
|The Want: Plaid Shirts and Wooly Ties|
|Nonnative Boston Bag|
the big picture
|Too much of a basic human need|
|Climbing Eden Park|
|Photos of the Day: Sept. 28|
|Thursday, 29 Sep 2011|
|Wartime in the Great American Pastime|
|Juan Manuel Uribe - Front Walk|
|Comic for September 29, 2011|