- TIL that Steve Jobs didn't give any money to charity and stopped Apple's philanthropic programs when he...
- How I felt about evolutions
- TIL that AAA will bail you out of jail for traffic violations (#14 in the link).
- TIL Play-Doh was originally created to clean wallpaper
- Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop. STOP.
- They Told Me I could Be Anything
- TIL that a holiday exists called Mad Hatter Day, and it's celebrated annually on today's date because the...
- How I feel when someone tries to show me a funny picture from the internet
- Just a normal day at work...
- Y'all like some hip-hop?
- IAMA Guy who professionally helps other guys pick up/talk to women in public AMA
- I was walking in the mall...
- We can hear you
- House MD (8 bits)
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.
- TIL: Scientific evidenc for popular health supplements
- TIL that in 2005 Brazil complained to the WTO that US cotton subsidies keep cotton prices artificially low....
- Democrats propose 5.6% added tax on income over $1 million
- Best drag queen entrance. Evar. .......wait for it...
- My dad (60) says hippies were definitely responsible for ending the war in Vietnam, and wants to know what...
- Amazing story about Ross Capicchioni - Part 2
- This Is Only Getting Bigger: 20,000 Rally in New York to Support Occupy Wall Street -- Despite another...
- Is there any interest in an AMA from a guy who lives in Wasilla Alaska and has known Sarah Palin and her...
- "A series of photos Steve took in my office testing Photo Booth filters in 2005. Rest in peace."...
- I am expecting that picture on the net in 5...4...3...2...
- Shell oil company paid militants who destroyed Nigerian towns
- Found this in my physics text book.
- Police beat and pepper spray Wall Street protesters on 10.05.11
- Reddit never ceases to amaze me
- PC Gamer, you guys are too good at joking. I'm going to cry in a corner now.
- 'This Stuff Doesn't Change the World': Disability and Steve Jobs' Legacy
- Guest Post: Sir James Dyson's 'Apple Moment'
- Listen to the Light App Is a Musical Exploration of New York's Central Park
- Oct. 6, 1956: Sabin Polio Vaccine Ready to Test
- Photog Haunts Abandoned Places
- How to Find WWII-Era Unexploded Munitions
- Review Roundup: Car-Sharing Services
- Gadgets the Pentagon Made ? From the Microwave to the New iPhone
- Steve Jobs' Greatest Achievements
- Steve Jobs, 1955 - 2011
- Steve Jobs Through the Years
- Vinyl Gets Sliced, Reassembled in Analog Sampling Technique
- Biofuels, Speculation Blamed for Global Food Market Weirdness
- Prep Your Camera to Document a Protest
- New Windows Start Screen Paves Way for Touchscreen PCs
- HP, Apple Buildings Locked Down in Cupertino Multiple Homicide Manhunt
- Monkeys Control Virtual Limbs With Their Minds
- Less Flash, More World Domination: Apple's Tim Cook Era Begins
- Guest Post: Occupying Facebook
- How the M00p Malware Gang Was Brought Down
- 5 Things We Can't Wait to Say to Siri, Apple's Virtual Assistant
- Review: Arty American Horror Story Spikes Fright Formula With Kinky Sex
- Software Makers Win Big in Supreme Court Copyright Fight
- Why Apple Still Loves Its Media Player Business
- Video: The Navy's New Robo-Copter Heads to Afghanistan
- Chemistry Nobel Awarded to Researcher Who Redefined Crystalline
- Xfinity, FiOS and More TV Headed to Xbox 360 This Year
- Can Better Bathroom Design Combat Infections?
- Penn & Teller Tell a Lie Is MythBusters Turned Sideways, and It Works
- The iPhone 4S' Talking Assistant Is a Military Veteran
- xkcd: Eternal Flame
- An Apple without Steve Jobs
- 8 Things You Won't Believe Plants Do When No One's Looking
- World's highest webcam brings Everest to Internet
- Steve Jobs after his last keynote with his wife
- Steve Jobs praised as Apple's visionary, creative genius
- Steve at His Best Amazing Q&A Keynote From WWDC 1997
- Steve Jobs narrates never-aired version of Think Different commercial
- An RIP Logo
- Thanks, Steve.
- A smartphone to measure radiation
- Lady Gaga goes Braless in London in a pretty lace tunic
- TechCrunch | TCTV: Reflections On Steve Jobs And His Legacy
- APOD: 2011 October 6 - M82: Starburst Galaxy with a Superwind
- Dog Caught Sleeping In Ridiculous Position (VIDEO)
- Twitter Reacts to the Death of Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs Remembered By Actors, Artists And Celebrities
- Happier Days: Steve Jobs Goofing Off with Photo Booth Back in 2005
- Legendary Comedian Bill Dana Turns 87 Years Young [Video]
- These photos will make you smile: Steve Jobs testing Photobooth
- The Tech World's Tributes to Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs Funeral To Be Picketed By Westboro Church
- Tax on rich will pay for Obama jobs plan: Democrats | The Raw Story
- RIP Steve Jobs, who made the world more science fictional
- Steve Jobs: The Rules For Success [VID]
- Apple's future looks secure
- Bill Gates and Paul Allen react to the death of Steve Jobs
- Oct 5th 8:45 PM: Cops beating people up at Occupy Wall Street
- The Steve Jobs I Knew
- Google's Homepage Pays Tribute to Steve Jobs
- Police Allegedly Throw Prominent Activist Off Plane For 'No Reason'
- New Powers For Super PACs
- Palin's One-Man Iowa Operation Can Finally Stop Spending His Savings On Her Non-Campaign
- Obama Puts Foot Down With Republicans On Jobs Plan
- John Boehner: Obama Threw In The Towel On Governing
- Movement To Abandon Bank Of America Picks Up Key Backer
- PHOTOS: The Best Signs Of #OccupyWallStreet
- The World Remembers Steve Jobs
- Joe Biden On BofA: 'At A Minimum, They Are Incredibly Tone Deaf'
- Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'
- ESPN Dumps Hank Williams After Obama-Hitler Comparison
- John Boehner Calls For Obama To Compromise On Jobs Bill
- WATCH LIVE: Obama Sending Message On Jobs Plan
- Steve Jobs Had Love-Hate Relationship With His Fame
- BofA CEO: We Have A 'Right To Make A Profit'
- Death Toll From Syria Violence Nears 3000
- Undeterred By Arrests, Occupy Wall Street Rages On
- WATCH: O'Reilly, Famous Atheist Clash Fiercely
- Remembering Fred Shuttlesworth
- Workers Flee As Alabama Immigration Law Takes Effect
- FBI Squashes J. Edgar Hoover Gay Rumors
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Compares Occupy Wall Street To The Tea Party
- NATO Continues Bombing Campaign In Libya
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Reacts To Steve Jobs' Death
- RIP, STEVE
- How Will Apple Fare After Steve Jobs?
- PHOTOS: The 10 Most Iconic Products From Steve Jobs' Career
- SHOCK VIDEO: NYPD Officer Appears To Strike Protesters With Baton
- WATCH: Palin Says Prior To 2012 Decision She Wondered, 'Politically Speaking, Will I Die?'
- Business Leaders React To Steve Jobs' Death
- AHH NOT FLICKR, ANYTHING BUT THAT
- Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright; But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night
- Deja Vu
- Warning, may contain nuts
- War Photos Tumblr
- Do you have what the Swedish Armed Forces are looking for.
- "Fear and Self-Loathing in Las Vegas"
- "Even if you ignore the embarrassing ceremony and clichd platitudes, few of these awards actually...
- "Once there was a shock that left behind a long, shimmering comet tail."
- Survivial of the fittest school of economics?
- Man Up!
- eep op ork ah ah
- Elusive quadruple rainbow photographed for first time.
- R.I.P. Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs, RIP
- National Lampoon: 52 on the dollar
- Let's unite to restore this country!
- A peak behind the curtain: the making of Disney animation
- States' Rights Meet Gun Rights
- Science fiction writers have a job, and it's time to do it
- The best a man can get, for 8 months at a stretch.
- I want to ride my bicycle/ I want to [text while riding] it where I like
- Risky Risk
- So the world may be mended.
- David Bedford RIP
- The Lost Yankee
- "I tried to get killed in Birmingham and go home to God because I knew it would be better for you in...
- You're blind baby. You're blind to the facts.
- Dominoes, move over.
- Spalding Grays Tortured Soul
- Steve Jobs, Apple CEO and Co-Founder, Is Dead
- Playboy Interview: Steven Jobs
- Taken by Pirates
- The Benjamin Franklin Effect
- The Ghost
- Fear and Self-Loathing in Las Vegas
- The ESD Sex Scandal
- Slow Scan to Moscow
- A Voice Crying in the Wildnerness
- Falling Man
- How Two Scammers Built an Empire Hawking Sketchy Software
- Free John Hinckley
- State for Sale
- Its Good to Be Michael Lewis
- I Can Find an Indicted Warlord. So Why Isnt He in The Hague?
- Hecho en Amrica
- Stuck in Bed, at Hospitals Expense
- The Autistic Hacker
- My obsession with a New York cup of coffee and a doughnut
- Full Nexus Prime smartphone specifications are revealed - Inquirer
- 'I had to come': Steve Jobs' fans mourn at Apple stores - USA Today
- Obama: Jobs bill must pass to protect US economy - CNN (blog)
- Obama: Occupy Wall Street reflects "broad-based frustration" - CBS News
- Obama's fine with tax on millionaires, but wouldn't stop there - Kansas City Star
- Obama puts weight behind tax hike for wealthy Americans - Montreal Gazette
- Dakota Goyo shines in Real Steel - Vancouver Sun
- Recommended: Senate to vote on Obama jobs bill today - msnbc.com
- Report: Police shoot Calif quarry shooting suspect - Forbes
- Mitt Romney Campaign: Rick Perry Has No Jobs Plan - Huffington Post
- Fans pay tribute to Steve Jobs - Hindustan Times
- More like a whisper than a bang - Reuters Blogs (blog)
- Dubai's Apple fans pay tribute to Steve Jobs - gulfnews.com
- Where Will the Palin Voters Go? - TIME (blog)
- Monkeys Use Minds to Control Computer - Fox News
- Hank Williams Jr. out on Monday Night Football - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Pakistan angered by Afghan allegations on Rabbani - Reuters India
- World mourns Steve Jobs; Apple shares recover - Reuters India
- Investigators next up in Jackson manslaughter case - eTaiwan News
- Hank Williams Jr. out on Monday Night Football - Forbes
- Obama challenges GOP senators: Vote for jobs bill - Detroit Free Press
- Sprint offering iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- ESPN yanks Hank Williams Jr. song for good from 'Monday Night Football' - Entertainment Weekly
- Who is occupying Wall Street? Not just your average Joe - msnbc.com (blog)
- George Clooney Takes His Parents to Ides of March Premiere - People Magazine
- LIVE COVERAGE: Cupertino triple homicide suspect reportedly shot and killed - San Jose Mercury News
- Best Buy Cuts HTC 'Flyer' To $99 In Error - Barron's (blog)
- Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg Pay Tribute to Steve Jobs - Forbes
- GOP Reacts Cautiously to Democratic Millionaires' Tax Plan - TIME
- Apple Can Grow Share Just Fine With iPhone 4S - Forbes
- Reagan Insider: 'GOP Destroyed US Economy'
- ESPN drops Hank Williams, Jr., Hank claims he quit with his ‘rowdy friends’ - Shutdown Corner -...
- Burglars Stumble Upon Man's Child Porn Stash, Turn Him In | Fox News
- Obama: 'Darn Tooting,' 'No More Out-Of-Pocket Costs' For Contraception - Attacks Religious Liberty
- Occupy Wall Street protesters sue New York City
- Obama: "If Congress Does Something Then I Can't Run Against A Do-Nothing Congress"
- Jupiter mistaken for distress flare, rescue mission launched
- Nancy Grace calls Knox verdict a 'miscarriage of justice' - Local News - Seattle, WA - msnbc.com
- If Top 1% Hadn't Ripped Off Trillions, You'd Likely Be Making Thousands of Dollars More Right Now
- Tzipi Livni fears arrest in South Africa
- FBI — Mexican National Sentenced to Over 11 Years in Prison for His Role in Naco, Arizona Drug Tunnel...
- Springfield Man Sentenced to More Than 11 Years in Prison for Attempting to Engage in Sex with a Minor...
- Old School Marketing Still Works But Takes All Your Time to Keep Alive.
- Prostitution, the abolition of the victim and post-modernism's defense of the status-quo
- ECB offers new emergency support to banks
- Apple co-founder Wozniak says he'll miss Jobs
- New Mexico Man to Receive Life Prison Sentence After Conviction on Kidnapping Charge Related to Death of...
- Bank of America website woes enter 6th day
- Portland Community College Celebrates Commissioning of Combined Heat and Power Fuel Cell System
- Renegade Israeli settlers burn, graffiti mosques
- Ron Paul Talks About the Occupy Wall Street Protests and the militarization of our police force - Hit &...
- Universe's super-old supernovas revealed
- Scientists Report Possibly Crucial Advance in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- World's cheapest tablet
- Border Patrol Removes Child from Drug Smuggling Vehicle
- How To Develop a Business Growth Strategy
- How #OccupyWallStreet Is Evolving and Gaining Power
- Holder Leading DOJ 'Cover-up' of Fast and Furious Investigation, Cornyn Says
- Bradley Associates Media: Google Voice Search The Future of Web Search?
- Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison
- N.Y.C. Housing Official Is Among 7 Charged With Bribery
- Obama Says He Would Accept a Surtax on High Incomes
- Court Overturns Olympic Ban of LaShawn Merritt, Other Doping Offenders
- Music Review: Carnegie Hall Opening Night Gala - Music Review
- Swedish Poet Wins Nobel Prize for Literature
- Opposition From Freddie and Fannie Stalls Debt Reduction
- Justice Stephen G. Breyer Talks About the Pritzker Jury
- Herman Cain is a Candidate Writing His Own Campaign Rules
- With United Nations Veto, Russia and China Help Syria
- Diamondbacks 10, Brewers 6: Diamondbacks Force Game 5 Against Brewers
- News Analysis: Europe Tries to Stave Off a Reckoning
- Derrick Bell, Pioneering Harvard Law Professor, Dies at 80
- Lancet Report Cites Rate of Late-in-Life Surgery
- Fatal Helicopter Crash Provokes Flights Critics
- Jobss Death Draws Outpouring of Grief and Tributes
- In the Garden: The Race to Grow the One-Ton Pumpkin
- For Apple, a Big Loss Requires a Balancing Act
- Tiger Woods Beginning Return to Tour at Frys.Com Open
- Bits Blog: Live Updates on Reaction to Steve Jobs's Death
- Palestinians Win Initial Vote on Unesco Bid
- Remembering Steve Jobs: Your Pictures
- Park Avenue Armory to Get Swiss Makeover
- Major Unions Join Occupy Wall Street Protest
- Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
- Bits Blog: Jobs, Apple Co-Founder and Visionary, Is Dead
- Wall St. Protest Lures Many New to This Sort of Thing
- The Caucus: Palin Says She's Not Running
- Diners Journal Blog: Your Cheese Questions, Answered
- Bahrain Orders Retrials for Medical Workers
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | October 5, 2011
- Stephen Wolfram on Steve Jobs: A Few Memories
- Law suit shuts down Olson TZ database servers.
- BrowserStack is out of beta: super-easy multi-browser testing
- Rdio Announces Ad-Free, On-Demand Music Streaming
- Wozniak remembers Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs changed
- A man died yesterday. He had a huge impact on our lives. Fred Shuttlesworth.
- Steve Jobs Succumbs to Alternative Medicine
- Graphene magnetologic gates could replace silicon transistor logic
- Daring Fireball: Universe Dented, Grass Underfoot
- California appeals court approves cell phone search during traffic stop
- Courts Call Out Copyright Trolls' Business Model, Threaten Sanctions
- Mozilla/Enterprise discussion IRC log. Fascinating misunderstandings
- The Pirate Bay add a domain to bypass court order
- Charles Darwin, Economist
- Jimmy Wales on Italian Wikipedia black-out
- Italian Wikipedia shut down
- Implicit require in node.js
- Beating Google With CouchDB, Celery and Whoosh (Part 1) Andrew Wilkinson
- 0day vulnerability full disclosure: American Express
- France acts against net pirates
- Occupying Wall Street
- Building Twitter, YouTube,Wikipedia Application using JSON
- Monads, Zippers and Views: Virtualizing the Monad Stack
- Frenetic: A Network Programming Language
- Can V8 annotate source with Closure Types as it runs?
- Adobe Flash 11 is now stable for 64-bit Linux
- 'Cloning' makes human stem cell
- Amazon Kindle Fire - An Alternative to iPad?
- Apple RIP Logo design
- Satellite Glitch Leaves Northern Canada In the (Internet) Dark
- Searching For Mark Pilgrim
- Phelps Clan Tweets Intent To Picket Jobs Funeral Via iPhone
- Does Italian Demo Show Cold Fusion, or Snake Oil?
- Ask Slashdot: Spreading the Word About At-Risk Open Source Projects?
- Microsoft To Bring Cable TV To 360
- Iran Blocks VPN Ports
- HP Investigates Android TouchPads Delivered With Android
- Calif. Appeals Court Approves Cell Phone Searches
- OpenStack Spun Out From Rackspace Control
- Europeans Needed To Create Broadband Performance Measure
- HADOPI To Disconnect 60 People In France
- BT Promises 300Mbps FTTP By 2012
- Android Malware Using Blog As C&C Server
- Steve Jobs Dead At 56
- Autism Traits Prove Valuable for Software Testing
- Human "Cloning" Makes Embryonic Stem Cells
- Oracle's Plans for Java Unveiled at JavaOne
- Book Review: Definitive Guide To Drupal 7
- EU Sending a Probe To the Sun
- After Six Days of Outages, BofA Claims It Hasn't Been Hacked
- US Scientists Invited To Russian Yeti Hunt
- Film Turns Windows Into Solar Panels
- Welcome Back Kernel.org
- US Military To Field Test "Throwable" Robots
- Samsung Seeking Ban of iPhone 4S in Europe
- India Launches $35 Tablet
- Fedora 16, OpenSuse 12.1 Betas With Gnome 3.2
- Facebook Confirms New Cookie-Tracking Issue
- Neal Stephenson On 'Innovation Starvation'
- Math Girls novel is "Glee for math nerds"
- Frazetta subject of online issue of The Pictorial Arts Journal
- Meet Science: How clinical trials work
- I can't go out tonight, the robot is washing my hair
- Man undergoes extensive plastic surgery to look like Superman
- Dark energy: No, seriously, what the heck is it?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Fine dining sign language
- 1931: Architect occupies Wall Street
- Dutch online rights group Bits of Freedom fundraiser
- Steve Jobs has died.
- Jelani, a 16-year-old Occupy Wall Street protester
- Molly Crabapple's Occupy Wall Street "Vampire Squid" poster, for your printing/stenciling pleasure
- At Chicago Board of Trade: "We are the 1 percent" signs mocking Occupy Wall Street and Occupy...
- Interactive map of Occupy Wall Street protests
- Hitler is Angry About the iPhone 4S
- Occupy Everywhere
- Time lapse of stop-motion puppeteer at work
- Photographic proof of the isolator
- Dan Bull's #occupywallstreet rap
- The most important thing I learned from a teacher
- Comic about upcoming referendum on muni broadband in Longmont, CO
- Animated video about the placebo effect
- 1000-piece stick bomb video
- How Mark Boyle Lives on $0 a Year
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: "Governor Rick, Science Hick," starring Rick Perry!!!
- Phished PayPal accounts selling on the criminal underground for $0.50 apiece
- Zoomertab 2.0 Activity Tablet
- Walking Dead webisodes
- Copepod up close
- Next year marks the 200th anniversary of the most overzealous interpretation of "That could really use...
- Steve Jobs' magic moment: the unveiling of the original 1984 Macintosh
- Old and busted: Crack babies. New hotness: Oxytots
- Cell phone thief posts photo of himself on victim's Facebook page
- XKCD's wonderful, subtle tribute to Steve Jobs
- The DC government would like you to know that it's totally not using its new smartphone street parking...
- 1 in 10 babies conceived on Ikea beds? I thought they were famous for missing screws
- Family of American killed by drone in Yemen says he was such a nice boy who always did the right thing
- Australian court rules that a penis is not a prerequisite to being a man. In a lower court ruling, men no...
- Bank of America blames outage on upgrades and definitely NOT hacking. A $15 asking about the website outage...
- Doctors at Romero General Hospital think that cancer probably killed Steve Jobs, sorry to all of you that...
- After assaulting our eyes by displaying her half dollar-sized, fleshy nipple, Nancy Grace decides to follow...
- Vegas to unveil Michael Jackson slot machine. Features a sequined glove which guides players where to touch...
- Tampa's new $3.5 million computer system fixes parking tickets, sending the people who actually pay them to...
- Mumps outbreak reported at Berkeley. If only there was some kind of safe and reliable preventive measure...
- Two Florida species extinct, were delicious. Unfortunately the red-necked Florida newsmaker is still at large
- It's about time: Fart smeller movement joins ranks with Wall Street occupiers
- One DC restaurant has finally found an answer to the age-old question: Beer or ice cream?
- Google pulls "is my son gay?" app after it turned out he was
- Six statements to "get her in the mood" Surprisingly - "I plan to paint the house" not...
- Photoshop this happy bug
- Phoenix Zoo brings back oryx. Working next on Ballhogs
- Occupy Sesame Street
- Tomas Transtromer awarded Nobel Prize for literature that is more than meets the eye
- Obama defends clean energy loans after Solyndra fails - Reuters
- FBI: 3-year-old witnessed triple slaying in Mont. - Associated Press
- Airlines set for loss over EU emissions trading - AP - msnbc.com
- Focus Turns to Drugs in Jackson's System - msnbc.com
- Jazz hire Lowe to fill out coaching staff - CBS Sports
- Report: Police shoot Calif quarry shooting suspect - Miami Herald
- Who Are Favorites to Win Nobel Peace Prize? - YAHOO!
- 'X Factor' contestants head to boot camp - CNN
- Notebook: Edwards predicts win at KS, Gordon giddy at PIR - YAHOO!
- Geithner: European crisis could hurt US economy - Yahoo Finance
- Studies of cosmic expansion win physics Nobel - msnbc.com
- Hogan to be new courts administrative officer - Associated Press
- Rate on 30-year mortgage falls to record 3.94 pct. - Yahoo Finance
- Defense rests in Conn. home invasion trial - AP - msnbc.com
- Philadelphians mobilizing to occupy City Hall plaza - Philadelphia Daily News
- Apple Shares Dip After Steve Jobs' Passing - ABC News
- Pakistan warns Afghanistan after pact with India - Houston Chronicle
- Prosecutors show lineup of Jackson doctor's drugs - CNBC
- Cancer battle delays next Vince Flynn thriller - AP - msnbc.com
- Deep Freese - Philadelphia Daily News
- New Kindle with Special Offers E-book Feature: Remove Ads for $30 - PC World
- Jackson writer: Audio expose Michael's "torture" - CBS News
- Apple's Investors Wonder If Firm's Best Days Are Over - CNBC
- Verlander's Pitch: How Does He Do It? - msnbc.com
- Obama Crosses the Rubicon: The Killing of Anwar al-Awlaki - Forbes
- Jackson death: Coroner investigator to testify in Conrad Murray trial - Los Angeles Times
- Greek government pushing on with harsher austerity - Associated Press
- Why George Clooney won't run for office - CBS News
- Greek government pushing on with harsher austerity - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Panetta: No clear plan on end to Libya mission - Seattle Times
- First Lady To Attempt Guinness World Record
- WATCH: Kickball World Championships: Inside America's Sport Of The Future?
- PHOTOS: Amazing Pictures Taken Through Microscopes
- Curry-Eating Contest Sends 2 To Hospital
- WATCH: Artist Creates Incredible Paintings With iPod
- Up To 750 Meteors An Hour This Saturday, Hard To See Because 'The Moon Sucks'
- Beer Finally Flows LIke Water At 'World's Only Dry Oktoberfest'
- Mysterious 33 Foot Whale Found Half A Mile Inland In Yorkshire Field
- Weird Beauty: Breast Slapping Treatment
- You Won't BELIEVE What Was Found On This Fraternity's Front Porch (VIDEO)
- Expedition Starts At NC Site Of Blackbeard's Ship
- VEGETARIANISM . . . WITH A POINT
- American And Russian Scientists Join In Hunt For Siberian Snowman
- Mass. Official Who Performed Bra Trick Resigns
- Store Clerk's Error Helps Georgia Woman Win $25 Million in Powerball Lottery
- PHOTOS: Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes!
- Rat Eater Goes Free
- Ads Targeting Parents That Would Never Appear Today
- Man Arrested In Jail Parking Lot Hours After Being Released
- WATCH: Bonsai Bandit Escapes With 'Priceless' Mini-Forest
- Casey Anthony's Not Interested In Self-Help: Probation Officer
- WATCH: Dog Food Commercial Targets Fido, Not You
- WATCH: World's Shortest Living Cat Gets A Big Honor From Guinness
- Boy To Officer He Stabbed: 'You Are A Hero Even To Me'
- How Will The White House Respond To 'We The People' Demands For Full Disclosure On ETs?
- Inmate Rescues Dog Handler From Pit Bull Attack
- Giant Breast Implant Saves Woman's Life
- California Prisoners Prolong Hunger Strike -- By Eating
- What Scares Writer Of 'The Exorcist'?
- Family Googled 'Easiest Way To Kill An Old Person' Before Beating Grandpa With Bricks
- American Voices: Steve Jobs Dead
- Nervous American Voters Worried About Botching Another Election
- [audio] Local Father Fails To Forcibly Refold Map
- Panicking Apple Board Of Directors Attempts To Restart Steve Jobs
- Panicking Apple Board Of Directors Attempt To Restart Steve Jobs
- Obama Not Sure How To Handle Compliment
- Man Born With Stupid, Goddamn Face You Just Want To Punch (Season 2: Ep 1 On IFC)
- American Voices: Koch Brothers Made Illegal Sales To Iran
- Umpire Asks Catcher To Move Up A Little
- Child Allowed To Visit Cockpit Before Flight And Have Quick Drink With Pilots
- Layoffs Are Necessary If We Want To Keep The Lights On,' Says CEO Halfway Through Tasting Menu
- [audio] New Anger-Powered Cars May Revolutionize The Way We Drive
- American Voices: New NPR Head Comes From 'Sesame Street'
- Apple: New iPhone Good
- Tourist Lies Down With Camera For Some Kind Of Art Shot
- Tourist Lays Down With Camera For Some Kind Of Art Shot
- Opinion: No Matter How Much You Protect Your Kids, Sooner Or Later One Of Them's Going To Drown In A...
- Sports Fan Digs Deep, Finds Something To Complain About
- 'Onion News Network' Season 2 Premieres Tonight Just In Time For the End of the World
- [audio] Pep Talk Laced With Personal Threats
- [audio] New Low-Calorie Sheep Bred To Combat Wolf Obesity
- Brooke Alvarez Tells You How to Look Good for the End of the World
- VHS Tapes Held On To For One More Year
- Editorial Cartoon: Smart Phones
- Boardwalk Con Men Hit Hard By Sharp Decrease In Chumps
- American Voices: Occupy Wall Street Growing
- NHL Not Quite Sure Why It Has A Preseason
- Civilization To Hold Off On Having Any More Kids For A While
- Strongside/Weakside: Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Man Strains To Find Personalities In Pet Fish
- Make Your Own QR Code Key Fob to Help Retrieve Lost Keys [DIY]
- Amazon Now Lets You Buy Out of Kindle Ads [Kindle]
- CardFlick Creates and Sends Digital Business Cards from Your iPhone [IPhone Downloads]
- How to Upgrade to the Latest iPhone for Free [Saving Money]
- Properly Lock Your Bicycle By Knowing Which Parts Are Easy to Remove [Video]
- How to Plug In a USB Cable Correctly Every Time [Annoyances]
- Rdio's Ad-Less, Free Music Streaming Option Gives an Undisclosed Amount of Music Per Month [Streaming Music]
- Remove Tar From Clothing With Olive Oil [Clever Uses]
- Set Alarms Throughout the Day to Remind You to Drink Water [Health]
- Disguised Tabs Hides Chrome Tabs with One Keystroke [Chrome Extensions]
- Image Sharing Service Minus Updates its Browser Extensions for Quick Uploading and Editing [Extensions]
- The Hexagonal Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Channel.me Is an Easy Way to Share Web Sites with Friends [Collaboration]
- Screen Protection, Recycling CDs, and AirPlay Issues [Video]
- Apple Offers Oh-Sh*t Insurance for the iPhone; You Can Get the Same No Matter What Your Gadget [Warranties]
- Remains of the Day: Television on Xbox LIVE Confirmed by Microsoft [For What It's Worth]
- Where to Turn in the Wake of Debit Card Fees [Personal Finance]
- Disable Firefox's Annoying "What's New" Page with an About:Config Tweak [Annoyances]
- Daily App Deals: Hit the Streets with a Free Couch to 5k Guide for Android [Deals]
- How to Talk to Siri, the iPhone's New Virtual Assistant [Video]
- USB Guard Makes Sure You Never Forget Your Flash Drive When You Shut Down [Windows Downloads]
- Save Cupboard Space by Hanging Your Pots and Lids Together [Clever Uses]
- Sparrow, the Great Mac Gmail and IMAP Client, Updates to Rid the World of Attachments [Updates]
- Boards of Canada [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Dinner [Help Yourself]
- Give Your Desktop a Taste of the Fall Season with These Autumn Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- Google Docs Updates to Bring an Enhanced Experience to Android Tablets [Updates]
- The Best System Monitor for iPhone [Iphone App Directory]
- Should I Use Premium Gas in My Car? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Which Social Network Do You Use? [Social Networks]
- How to write unmaintainable code ... and ensure a job for life
- Log your LINQ query
- Sencha Animator: Beats Adobe in the Race for the 1st HTML5/CSS3 Animation
- Using Spring dependencies in your acceptance tests with Thucydides
- How to write your own Matchers with ScalaTest
- Looking into the Magic of Dependency Injection Using Annotations - Part 2
- Tapestry 5.3+ New Features : Part 2
- Zynga Scroller - MIT licensed JS library for accelerated panning and zooming
- Getting Started with Scala on Heroku/Cedar
- C++11 Concurrency Tutorial: Tasks
- Choices I hate to make: Constructor exceptions vs. Initialize patterns
- Three Pillars of Unit Tests, Do Test!
- HTML5 for Rich Web Enterprise Applications
- Java Tip: When to use ForkJoinPool vs ExecutorService
- Asynchronous Programming - Pause and Play with Await
- Google Algorithm Update what you need to know
- Standups take em or leave em
- Temporal correlation in Git repositories
- IBM Releases JDK 7
- NoSQL or RDBMS? Are we even asking the right questions?
- An Auto-Scaling Module for PHP Applications in Windows Azure
- How to become a hacker | ZDNet
- JavaOne 2011: What's New in Groovy 1.8
- RIP Steve Jobs: Thank You For Thinking Differently
- FREE ebook - Dive into HTML5
- Apache TomEE (Lightweight, Web Profile certified Java EE 6 server) is now out !
- XOOPS 2.5.3 Released
- IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition now on GitHub
- Lean Development Lessons From Starcraft 2
- Why you should join Stackoverflow
- Steampunk Robot 3D Magnets Set of 4
- Eternal Flame
- The Most Surreal Insect on Earth
- Doctors Today
- What Is It? game 196
- The Worlds 10 Messiest Food Festivals
- Correcting The Myths In Your History Lessons
- A Massive Isengard Model Made From LEGOs
- Coconut Wampa Cupcakes
- Would You Drink Google Beer?
- 15 Funny Staged Splash Mountain Pics
- King of Legoland 80s Toys Flashback
- PlayStation 3 Ad Makes Your Life Somehow Seem Meaningful
- Philipp Igumnov's Surreal Collages
- Blind Diver Gets Scuba Certification
- Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cosplay
- Man Gets Plastic Surgery to Look Like Superman
- RIP Steve Jobs
- Hand Signals Used by Waiters
- Human Heart Wine Carafe
- The Most Popular Infographics
- Flower Girl Cleans Up
- Anger and Anarchy on Wall Street
- Holy Bat Nuts, Batman!
- Alice in Wonderland Test Footage
- Those Sneaky Slime Molds
- Why Do Some People Learn Faster?
- 7 Awesome Skateboarding Animals
- Elvis Meets the Beatles
- Albert Einstein Turns Ood
- 10 Idiotic Things Being Sold On eBay Right Now
- Make Your Own Nyan Cat Scard
- Did You Know Crows Can Count?
- Arrested Development Fan Art
- A Collection of Weird Culinary Gadgets
- The TARDIS Duct Tape Purse
- Instagram Engineering Sharding & IDs at Instagram
- startuptools / FrontPage
- WebAppSec/Secure Coding Guidelines - MozillaWiki
- We Are the 99 Percent
- Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- The Steve Jobs I Knew
- Steve Jobs Was Always Kind To Me (Or, Regrets of An Asshole) | The Wirecutter
- Apple - Remembering Steve Jobs
- Text of Steve Jobs' Commencement address (2005)
- The New Value of Text
- Steve Jobs, 1955 2011 | Epicenter| Wired.com
- April Zero
- Steve Jobs: a personal remembrance
- The Steve Jobs I Knew - Walt Mossberg - News - AllThingsD
- President Obama on the Passing of Steve Jobs: "He changed the way each of us sees the world." |...
- Unicorns and wheels: Apple's two types of products
- ENTER TO WIN Dropbox Pro For Life FREE
- YouTube - Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- Why Do Some People Learn Faster? | Wired Science
- The Benjamin Franklin Effect
- RIP Steve Jobs - a man who truly changed the world - Chicago Sun-Times
- Mercurial hosting bitbucket.org
- Eternal Flame
- iPhone 4S: What can you say to Siri? | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- the understatement: Googles Management Doesnt Use Google+
- Styling button elements to look like links | 456 Berea Street
- Straight Talk on Event Loops
- Diana Walker: The Bigger Picture Gallery (December 2007) - The Digital Journalist
- American Horror Story: Things Are Really Bumping in the Night [Video]
- Ashton's Mistress: 'I ––––ed Ashton Kutcher on Friday Night, LOL' [Gossip Roundup]
- Old People Are Using the Internet to Do the Nasty [Trendwatch]
- Which Songstress Has a Thing for Busty Strippers? [Blind Items]
- My Week With Marilyn: Introducing Michelle Williams [Video]
- Occupy Wall Street Discredited After Tabloid Locates 'Fart Smeller' [Sex Pervs]
- Derrick Bell, Scholar and Racial Activist [And Now He's Dead]
- Penn Badgley Is Part of the 99 Percent [Occupy Wall Street]
- Superman Superfan Gets Plastic Surgeries to Look Like His Hero [Superheroes]
- 96-Year-Old Black Woman Denied Voter ID in Tennessee [Voting]
- Florida Lawmaker Wants to Repeal Dwarf-Tossing Ban [Florida]
- 'God Hates Fags' Church Uses iPhone to Announce Steve Jobs Funeral Picket [Steve Jobs]
- Conan O'Brien Surprises Jimmy Fallon on Late Night [Video]
- Winner of Nobel Prize in Chemistry Was Bullied by His Chemist Peers [Science]
- Watch David Letterman Quiz George Clooney About Vera Farmiga's Butt [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Defends Herman Cain's 'Being Gay Is a Choice' Claim [Video]
- Massively Hung Squirrel Ruins Nationally Televised Bake-Off [Video]
- Crowds Flock to Apple Stores to Pay Respect to Steve Jobs [Goodbye Steve Jobs]
- Three Other Noteworthy People Died on Wednesday [Video]
- Ohio Amish Under Investigation for Beard-Theft Ring [Crime]
- 'Thriller' Performance Shut Down by Halloween-Stealing City Grinches [Halloween]
- South Park's Season Premiere: Ass Burgers for Some, Whiskey for All [Video]
- A Photographic Look Back at Steve Jobs [Goodbye Steve Jobs]
- Courtney Love Wants to Kill Kurt Cobain Again After She Has Sex With Him Again [Courtney Love]
- Jon Stewart on the Wall Street Protesters: 'How Are They Not Like the Tea Party?' [Video]
- Here's Video of a Senior NYPD Officer Beating Protesters with His Billy Club [Video]
- Don't Report the Theft of Your Child Porn to the Cops [Crime]
- Reactions To Steve Jobs' Death [Apple]
- Ten Reportedly Arrested as Protesters Stand Off With Police [Occupy Wall Street]
- Comment of the Day: A Measured Response to the $39,000 Backpack [We Read You]
|DoubleX Gabfest: The Jessica Rabbit Edition|
|Herman Cain's weird opinion columns published...|
|American 'Fat Tax': The U.S. to Follow...|
|All the Gin Joints|
|Steve Jobs Must-Reads: Reflections, Tributes,...|
|On Wednesday Night, the Rest of the 99 Percent...|
|Doctor sued over decapitated baby|
|On This Day: Egyptian President Anwar Sadat...|
|Steve Jobs: An Unexpected Appreciation|
|Lizzie Borden: The Amanda Knox of the 1890s...|
|Saudi Arabia to quash unrest with an iron fist|
|Sarah Palin proves she's no fool - CNN|
|Homeless People in India A Case Study of...|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|Live Blog: Obama News Conference|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Major Twitter Investor Pulls Back, Says Company...|
|Lets Go to the Dogs Tonight: Susan Orlean...|
|Steve Jobs: A World Mourns|
|The Caucus: What Steve Jobs Understood That Our...|
|Evil Bank of America Crippled By People Closing...|
|Improving Public Safety and Creating Jobs for...|
|The Moneyball of Campaign Advertising (Part 1)|
|Tea Party V. Occupy Wall Street|
|Poll: Romney, Perry Lead Obama on Economy|
|Scott Brown launches juvenile attack on...|
|Art Spiegelmans Genre-Defying Holocaust Work,...|
wall street j.
|Oil Retreat Prompts Price Debate|
|Steve Jobs Biography Sees Spike in Pre-Orders|
|Start A Side Hustle Earn More Money|
|Confessions of a Steve Jobs Fanboy|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Why Good Leaders Pass the Credit and Take the...|
|Nine Ways Employers Screw Up Hiring|
|GM Teams Up With RelayRides To Make...|
|Co-ops Actually Make Up A $500 Billion Industry...|
|The report on a merger between SABMiller...|
|Alien Dalvik 2.0 Launches, Adds Support For...|
|Universe Dented, Grass Underfoot (John...|
|Cost Effective Clustering with ScaleMP|
|Sony Nears Deal to Buy Out Ericsson From Joint...|
|Commerce Weekly: How Steve Jobs changed the way...|
|Forget Shaking, Hows About We All Give...|
|Podio takes on Yammer with new Employee Networks|
|Steve Jobs at His Best|
|Here's The Most Awesome Detail In Walt...|
|Kristen Stewart Slips, Admits She and R. Pattz...|
|Feature: Forza Motorsport 4 review: The king is...|
|HootSuite Integrates LinkedIn Company Pages...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Steve Jobs' Vision to Extend to Next iPhone|
|Tech Talk Podcast: The iPhone 4S|
|President Obama on Jobs: ‘Steve was among...|
|TWiT Live Specials 95|
|In Depth: Could Facebook succeed where AOL failed?|
|I'm OK, Tequila's OK For Breakfast|
|Lee Terry: Take a hint on job creation|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|ESPN and Hank Williams Jr. Part Ways: Why a...|
|The Faulty Birth-Control-HIV Link|
|6 Baffling Early Prototypes of Your Favorite...|
|Scooter Landing Fail|
|Steve Jobs Eternal Flame|
|The Science of Partying|
|Pizza vending machine set to launch in New York|
|Naypyidaw, An Unconventional Capital|
|There I Fixed It: Analog Making Itself Useful...|
|Cheryl Cole Supports Her Girl Kimberley|
|Man Walks Into Picture Of A Store|
|Exterminate ALL the plaque!|
|Photo Gallery: Abu Dhabi Fish Market|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|How I Became a Master of Memory|
|Can Just Anyone Land at New York Citys...|
|Getting Back to the Point|
|Top 5 Myths About Apple|
|Now: Bring Science Home Every Week!|
|University reform: a flawed experiment?|
|In the Maker Shed: IR Jammer Kit|
|Heres to the Crazy Ones|
|Machines that let you observe and manipulate a...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Tips for Reading Food Labels|
|Place, not race, may be a larger determinant of...|
|Space Rocks Like This One Probably Helped...|
|Steve Wozniak on Steve Jobs|
|Kodak Playfull Waterproof Video Camera|
|Where Were You? [Steve Jobs]|
|Alien Dalvik 2.0 Launches, Adds Support For...|
|Using Sound Waves as Art|
|A new take on popular design icons released by...|
|iPad app makes e-book experience social|
|How Large Should A Large Pizza Be?|
|Max Payne 3: A man on fire|
|Remove The Special Offers From Your New Kindle...|
|Mini Motor Racing Bringing Cloud Saves to...|
|Quirkys Ray Solar Charger Looks Like Great Idea|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|New Labels On Packaging Include Instructions...|
|Cheryl Yau: Stereoscope as Time Travel: The...|
|Not Your Parent’s Mobile Phone: UX Design...|
|To Articulate or Not to Articulate?|
|10 TV Shows That Tried to Sell Sex and Failed|
|Holy Water! 24 Amazing Aquariums and Fish Tanks|
|Paul Granjon at the Oriel Factory|
|Happy Birthday Le Corbusier!|
|Psh Who Eats Strawberries Anyway?|
|Functional Business Cards for the Hands-on...|
|Corona Extra, Pole of Inaccessibility|
|7 Tips for Accomplishing your Goals in Bite...|
|End Malaria Book|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Wheelmate Laptop Steering...|
|Well Blog: 'So, Doc, How Much Time I Got?'|
|Become a God of Learning Your Trade|
|'So, Doc, How Much Time I Got?'|
|5 Low-Impact Exercises to Jump-Start Your Day|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Dating Advice: How to Be a Man Magnet|
|Milan Fashion Week Spring 2012: Emilio Pucci|
|My Daughter Reunited Me With My High-School...|
|Kim Kardashian Accused Of Copying Alexis Bittar...|
|8 Great Blogs on Handmade Toys ...|
|The Second Coming of Steven Jobs|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Your Do-It-Yourself Dental Plan|
|The Four Archetypes of the Mature Masculine:...|
|The GQ&A: Ndamukong Suh|
|iPad Cover by P.A.P. from Smland|
|Missuswyrm Lighter Side of Fantastic Fest 2011...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Son Of No One - Trailer|
|Charles Napier: 1936-2011|
|New Man of Steel Set Photos Feature A Different...|
|Check Out This Apocalyptic Poster for Xavier...|
|Hank Williams Lashes Back -- You Didn't Fire...|
|TV recaps: 'Survivor,' more|
|Scott Brown Relieved That Elizabeth Warren...|
|Clint Eastwood Returning to Acting in Trouble...|
|Stream James Blake Enough Thunder|
|Justin Bieber Previews 'Mistletoe' On Tour|
|Lee DeWyze Dropped By RCA Records|
|William Shatner delivers new album, book and......|
the big picture
|Climbing Eden Park|
|Photos of the Day: Oct. 5|
|Thursday, 06 Oct 2011|
|Bringing Turkish Photography to the World Stage|
|paolo carta - misery|
|Three Hot Air Balloons|
|Comic for October 6, 2011|