- Why not disinfect a root canal infection instead of the common surgical 'killing' of the tooth?
- My grandfather-in-law found this letter in World War 2. Does anyone know what it says?
- Dressed as Snooki for my Halloween party, nailed it?
- FUCK. They're catching on to us...
- I play "Day of Defeat: Source" as a photojournalist, hiding behind cover and taking photographs...
- Just got done checking Reddit
- 6 Classic Songs That Were Supposed to Be Jokes
- The hypocrisy of the church
- Yup, that sounds about right
- When we fold $5 notes in Australia, we can make the queen be a dick sucking whale.
- Saw that black and white link wallpaper and decided to make it look cooler. How'd I do?
- Given the observational data available at the time of its acceptance, was geocentrism a valid theory?
- People of Tunisia are voting freely for the first time. This blue finger is the proof that I voted. So...
- WTF, women?
- TIL that Ted Turner has challenged Rupert Murdoch to multiple fist fights, even as recently as 2003.
- 7.3 magnitude earthquake rocks Turkey
- An Australian acting legend!!
- She's an odd one.
- Anyone else noticed that Facebook has adopted the "RSS" icon for its own proprietary...
- Spent my entire birthday at work ('til 2 AM), and was feeling pretty shitty. This is how my brother cheered...
- Winter in Scandinavia
- The Educational System In One Image.
- The words "soul crushing loneliness" suddenly mean a fuck load to me. I don't know what the fuck...
- Scumbag Steve on Reddit
- Good Friend Greg
- Tan lines
- Cop shoots unarmed man lying face-down on ground, police say shooting justified
- Dear r/gaming, If you sit on your ass a lot and your lower back starts to hurt this stretch makes it go...
- Why are the palms of darker skinned people still white? And why to palms also not tan like other skin?
- cutest thing ever
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Sunday, Oct. 23
- Beginner's Guide to Facebook Music
- Scream-tastic Props and Demonic Decorations
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Saturday, Oct. 22
- Live 'Private Cloud' Sighted in New Jersey Rock Quarry
- Thousands of Penguins Raise Flippers At Microsoft Secure Boot
- The Best Totally-Not-Real Avengers Trailer Yet
- 25 Dead From Melons: FDA Points To Packing Facility
- Oxygen Losses Ground Stealth Fighters, Again
- Comcast No Longer Choking File Sharers' Connections, Study Says
- The Tao of SportsNation: ESPN's Zen Pollsterism
- Video: 10 Years of Fires on Earth Seen From Space
- Primal Propensity for Disgust Shapes Political Positions
- Steve Jobs Bio: Its 6 Most Surprising Reveals
- Next WoW Expansion Will Be True Panda-Monium
- Vulcan's View: Eruption News and Volcanoes from Space for October 21, 2011
- Tweaking Fairy Tales to Suit Our Troubled Times
- HP Amputates Tech Strategy Boss
- Pentagon Launches Offensive Against Puppies, Kittens
- Sprint Nixes Unlimited 4G Data for Tablets, Hotspots
- Orionid Meteor Shower Will Put on Celestial Show This Weekend
- Game|Life Podcast: Waiting For Vita, Missing Blizzcon
- Meet ARM's Cortex A15: the Future of the iPad, and Possibly the Macbook Air
- Win Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 3 Blu-Ray
- Hints of New Physics Crop Up at LHC
- A Tale of Three Sails
- On Facebook, NATO Chief Announces End To Libya War
- Darpa Robots Will Turn Dead Satellites Into a Zombie Orbital Array
- Predator Teamed Up With French Jets To Stop Gadhafi
- Solar Weather Forecasting Gets More Reliable
- Americans Don't Care About Climate ChangeAnd That's OK
- Was Muammar Gaddafi Executed? (VIDEO)
- Blizzard delves into Diablo lore
- Jupiter's Clouds from New Horizons (pic)
- Why Is Obama Shunning Celebrities?
- Mexico says 'Little Rooster' is 15-year-old kingpin
- Batman Arkham City Has Batman Showing His Age [video]
- From Oakland to London to Melbourne, Protesters Face Hurdles
- To Win Boys, Girls Should Shut Up, Says '68 Scholastic Book
- Old School Occupy Wall Street
- Kinsley: Four Iron-Clad Demands for Occupy Wall Street
- Steve Jobs biography: Steve Jobs advised Bill Clinton over Monica Lewinsky
- Vikings CB Chris Cook arrested on domestic assault charge, Won't Play Against Packers
- Giant Robo-Dog Roams The Streets of London [Video]
- Infamous Mount Vesuvius: One of the Worlds Most Dangerous Volcanoes (41 PICS)
- For sale: Haunted houses
- Steve Jobs on Bill Gates: He Should Have 'Dropped Acid'
- Report: Google mulling role in possible Yahoo bid
- Goodbyes begin for civil rights leader Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth
- Too Big to Fail? (1999 Warning In Congress)
- What You See vs What Your Dog Sees (PIC)
- GADDAFI DEATH VIDEO: Moment Libyan dictator was killed by a bullet in the head?
- NASA Is Considering Fuel Depots in the Skies
- Google 'Mulls Bid For Yahoo!'
- Say CHEESE!
- Muammar Qaddafi should not have been killed but sent to stand trial in the Hague
- Fisker: Affordable Project Nina Plug-in Hybrids Due By 2013
- Everything Is Badass In Russia: Truck Driving (Video)
- 91-Year-Old Who Cant Stand Unable To Get Voter ID
- Look Ma, No Hands..... OH CRAP! [Pic]
- Rick Perry Answers Birther Questions, Walks Fine Line
- Power Systems May Be Sitting Ducks For Hackers
- Fort Gordon Soldier Kills Sheriff's Deputy, Self
- Afghanistan President Turns His Back On U.S.
- Biden Leaves The Door Open For 2016 Presidential Run
- Hillary Clinton Takes Swipe At Herman Cain's Foreign Policy Knowledge
- New Poll Reveals Surprising Fact About Occupy Wall Street
- Republicans Attack Obama Over Gaddafi
- Key Voting Group Faces Choice Of Abandoning Obama For Republicans In 2012
- Joe Biden Defends Controversial Rape Comments
- Hillary Clinton Issues Stern Warning To Iran
- Deadly Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- HORROR CRASH: Motorcycle Rider Dies In 'Freak Incident'
- After Costly Iraq, U.S. Military Efforts Change Focus
- GOP Candidate Lashes Out At Party
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Gloves Come Off In GOP 2012 Race
- Refugee Camp Workers Kidnapped
- GOP Governor Cruises To Easy Re-Election
- Which Disgraced GOP Leader Has Just Been Hired At Fox News?
- WORLD SERIES GAME 3
- 'The Most Significant Development In The History Of Our Species'
- GOP Candidate Defends Tea Party Senator Amid Allegations Of Embellishing History
- Harold Camping Silent As World Doesn't End (Again)
- Nevada Sets New Caucus Date After Backlash
- U.S. Warns Of Imminent Terror Threat In Kenya
- WATCH: Overseas Occupy Protest Turns Ugly
- LOOK: Stunning Photos From The War In Libya
- Google Weighs Huge Acquisition
- An MP3 player that became your buddy
- A Queens Garbageman and an Endangered Language
- Sunday Morning Cartoons
- Yes, but where is Nala?
- Salman Rushdie is Not Afraid
- Something wicked delicious this way comes
- Absolutely shagged.
- Next, rubber gloves at the supermarket checkout
- Immortal Technique on #OccupyWallStreet
- How the Potato Changed the World
- Barbarian from Beyond the Clouds Collects Tribute from Barbarians Beyond the Seas.
- Barbarian from Beyond the Clouds Collect Tribute from Barbarians Beyond the Seas.
- GeekGirlCon Power!
- Outside Consensus Reality
- Herv This
- Everything is a remix, but you gotta start with something
- Save us, Wonder Woman!
- LA vets demand housing at giant VA campus
- The Big Shroom
- Tying it all together for those on the right
- I AM GOING TO BUY SO MANY FLRGS AND BJRNBLBS IT WILL MAKE YOUR FACE FALL OFF OF YOUR FACE.
- Throwing molten iron for fun and profit
- Pirate Driving
- "It is not strength, but art, obtains the prize"
- 60 Second Adventures in Thought
- The other 1%
- Old Todd Boddingham lived in a shoe...
- YAD KCOL SPAC
- They got the day wrong.
- Not just for pia coladas
- American Everyman
- Heart of Dark Chocolate
- Salman Rushdie is not afraid
- The Fifty-First State?
- The Day Treva Throneberry Disappeared
- The Fierce Imagination of Haruki Murakami
- Group Portrait With Television
- Libya officially 'liberated' of Col Gaddafi - Telegraph.co.uk
- 7.2 quake in Turkey kills 75, collapses buildings - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Coroner says Gadhafi shot in head: report - MarketWatch
- Defensive difference: Matt Holliday's arm - ESPN (blog)
- Bachmann: U.S. got "kicked out" of Iraq - CBS News
- Game 4 has slugfest potential too - ESPN (blog)
- Libya's transitional leader declares liberation - Boston.com
- Strong earthquake hits eastern Turkey, killing dozens of people - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Berkman makes presence felt for Cards, with his words and his bat - SI.com
- Madonna's brother living on street - Winnipeg Sun
- Will Steve Jobs' antipathy haunt Google? - USA Today
- World Series Game 4 Preview: What will Rangers do with Pujols? - SI.com
- 30 killed in Turkish earthquake - Belfast Telegraph
- Chicago police arrest 130 Occupy protesters - The Guardian
- Obama Declares Iraq War Over, Then Golfs - Fox News
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warns Iran: Do not 'miscalculate' our ... - New York Daily News
- Why Siri And Most Other Computer Voices Are Female - San Francisco Chronicle
- German satellite enters Earth's atmosphere - CNN
- Clinton warns Iran not to exploit US Iraq pullout - Reuters Africa
- Albert Pujols swings for the fences and for the ages - Christian Science Monitor
- About 130 arrested at Occupy Chicago protest - Reuters
- Nelson Cruz can relate to Albert Pujols blast - ESPN (blog)
- Libya declares nation liberated after Gaddafi death - Reuters Africa
- 1000 feared dead in Turkey earthquake - Deutsche Welle
- Kulpa's call joins long line of errors - ESPN (blog)
- US election 2012: Rick Perry attempts to seize back initiative - Telegraph.co.uk
- Spartans Stun Badgers on Hail Mary - CNN
- Karzai Says Afghanistan Would Back Pakistan in a Conflict - New York Times
- Lindsay Graham Criticizes Obama On Libya Days After Gaddafi's Death - Huffington Post
- Singer Loretta Lynn Hospitalized - ABC News (blog)
- Coldest Parts of Earth Have the Best Solar (PV) Potential, Study Finds c
- Rick Perry Reaches Out To The Birthers: 'I Don't Know' If Obama's Birth Certificate Is Real
- Toy Gun Muggers Attack Real-Gun Carrying Off-Duty Police Officer
- 'Paranormal Activity 3' scares up $54M debut
- Can Facebook lower unemployment?
- The Irony of Being Eric Cantor
- Police Find Alligators At Ohio Home
- Hispanic voters: Stick with Obama or go with GOP?
- Dozens dead as quake shakes eastern Turkey
- Israel Admits To 'Jewish Jihad' Against Islam
- Alter of Soccer Uniforms For two of the Leading Players
- Republicans Bash Obama For Doing What Bush Wanted To Do In Iraq
- 80 Years Later - Same Culprits, Same Rage
- "Man-flu" is real to a fifth of British women
- Zucotti Park 'Drummers' Complain That Their Tip Cups Are Being Confiscated By The Higher Ups - "We're...
- First they came for your pensions...
- Obama's 'tide of war' idiocy
- It's the world's largest edible Taj Mahal sculpture
- Missing 5 Year Old Girl's Mother Lashes Out at Media for Endangering Family
- Understanding Hamas's Mainstream Koranic Jew-Hatred
- 20 Ridiculous Dog Costumes | Photo Gallery
- Brave Dem Supports Voter ID Law in Alabama
- Israel Asserts Control Over East Jerusalem Textbooks
- 11 Year-Old Girl in Critical Condition After Being Hit by Boat Propeller
- Thailand says capital flood threat may ease soon
- Some stores put clamps on Schweddy Balls
- Do we know what brings about Hodgkin lymphoma in little ones?
- Fresh & Easy recalls bagged spinach
- Police Pepper Spray Haka Dancers At Football Game In Utah
- Bill Black: The Anti-Regulators Are the Job Killers
- Panetta Tells Pacific Countries That U.S. Will Keep Strong Presence
- Karzai Says Afghanistan Would Back Pakistan in a Conflict With U.S.
- On Recycling, N.Y.C. Goes From Leader to Laggard
- Strong Earthquake Rocks Eastern Turkey
- New Zealand Beats France 8-7 in Rugby World Cup
- Powerful Earthquake Shakes Eastern Turkey
- For Albert Pujols of St. Louis, 3 Home Runs for a Record Night
- New Zealand Edge France to Win Second World Cup
- The Long Run: Herman Cain, Running as Outsider, Came to Washington as Lobbyist
- Dexias Collapse in Europe Points to Global Risks
- Grading the Digital School: At Waldorf School in Silicon Valley, Technology Can Wait
- Art: Rashaad Newsome, Blending Hip-Hop and Heraldry
- A Drivers Death Has Raised Questions About IndyCars Leader
- Chevrolet at 100: Chevrolet: Unlikely Cornerstone for General Motors
- Lives Restored: Executive With Schizoaffective Disorder Uses Job to Cope
- Poetic Connections | Occupy Wall Street: Poetic Connections From Occupy Wall Street - Found Verse From...
- Dugout Phones: Last Bastion of the Landline
- Data Points : Its All Connected: An Overview of the Euro Crisis
- Texas Tech 41, Oklahoma 38: Seth Doege and Texas Tech Defeat No. 3 Oklahoma
- Cardinals 16, Rangers 7: Cardinals Beat Rangers and Lead the World Series
- Abortion Takes Center Stage at Iowa Forum for Republicans
- Michigan State 37, Wisconsin 31: Michigan State Defeats Wisconsin in Final Touchdown
- Jindal Wins Second Term as Governor of Louisiana
- For Rhode Island, the Pension Crisis Is Now
- News Analysis: Successes Overseas Are Unlikely to Help Obama at Home
- La. Gov. Bobby Jindal Wins Re-election Easily
- Tunisia Election Faces Financing Questions
- Turkey Says It Killed 49 in Offensive Against Kurdish Rebels
- Ping: Zines Have a Resurgence Among the Web-Savvy
- Big City: A Diverse New York City? In Some Ways, Anything But
- Homemade computer sets pi record
- Git for Computer Scientists
- Linux based Development Setup
- Reality of budget VPS services
- Designers need engineers
- The iPod turns 10 years old, today.
- The beginnings of a BSD licensed bignum library
- Poll: How much do you make as a programmer?
- Google supplied Android platfrom versions distribution (from the market app)
- Homemade computer calculates pi to 10 trillion digits
- Solar powered airships
- Learn how to enter the U.S. market the smart way
- Discrete Windows 7 Workstation for the Living Room
- Impenetrable? Not for long. Malware is becoming a problem for Mac OS X.
- Show HN: Tubalr.com, taking advantage of all the great music content on YouTube.
- An Overview of the Euro Crisis - Interactive
- Quicksilver Roars (new features, Lion support)
- Bootstrapping: How I Doubled My Workweek Productivity
- German Pirate Party Riding the Wave of Success
- Will Steve Jobs' final vendetta haunt Google?
- The 9 Skills Needed to Be a Super-Connector
- Lamer News
- What is the Web?
- Facebook privacy fuckup reveals who has your number in their phone
- Jobs: "I'm Going to Destroy Android"
- PUT vs POST in REST - Stackoverflow.com
- The Volkswagen Group is using IE6 as standard for displaying web pages
- Why Startup Weekends Don't Work
- Recursive Python Considered Harmful
- UK Government Pushing For 'Trusted Computing'
- More Interviews With World Solar Challenge Competitors
- A Silicon Valley School That Doesn't Use Computers
- Using Fuel Depots Instead of Giant Rockets
- 3D Printers To Save Hermit Crabs
- Universal Uses DMCA To Get Bad Lip Reading Parody Taken Down
- Jumentum Introduces a Single-Chip Linux System
- Canadian Company Plans Solar-Powered Heavier-Than-Air Airships
- Hobby Humanoid Robot KHR3HV Rides Bike At 10k/h
- Siri Envy? Iris Brings Some Voice-Assistant Features to Android
- German Paleontologists Find a 'Near-Perfect' Dinosaur Fossil
- Kobo To Release Android Tablet E-Reader
- Web Apps Language Opa Gets a Web-Based IDE
- Microsoft's Office365 Limits Emails To 500 Recipients
- Lost Hour-Long Jobs Interview Found
- German Satellite To Fall From Sky
- Ask Slashdot: What To Tell High-Schoolers About Computer Science?
- Tipping Point For Open Access CS Research?
- Anonymous Hackers Take Down Child Porn Websites
- DARPA Proposes Ripping Up Dead Satellites To Make New Ones
- Meet Siri's Little Brother, Trapit
- XML Encryption Broken, Need To Fix W3C Standard
- The Kindle is Getting Support For HTML5
- New JBOSS Worm Infecting Unpatched Servers
- Feds Take USAjobs.gov Back From Monster, Performance Tanks
- Ask Slashdot: Radiation Detection For Tokyo Resident?
- Retailers Respond To HDD Squeeze By Limiting Purchases, Raising Prices
- Portal 2 Getting Map Editor
- Nasdaq Intrusion Spreads To Listed Companies
- Orionid Meteor Shower Peaks Early Tomorrow Morning
- Apple's iPod turns 10 years old today
- Teller working on stage production of The Exorcist
- 7.2 earthquake hits Turkey, more than a thousand feared dead (big photo gallery)
- DARPA wants vampire satellites to harvest parts from dead sats prior to de-orbit
- Post-it watches
- Densely-linked cluster of 147 companies control 40% of world's total wealth
- Plotting advice for fiction writers
- Zombie nativity scene
- Crocheted combustible lemons: Portal 2 fan-art for salecombustible
- Toronto Tempo: beautiful timelapse of Toronto's rhythms
- Willie Nelson reads poem for Occupy Wall Street protesters
- 3D printed Minecraft implements
- Gaddafi riches "staggering"
- ACLU Tennessee brings suit against ICE officers who broke into house and said, "We don't need a...
- Airplane graveyard
- Kinky Boots
- How To: No Tangle Extension Cord Storage
- Dating Sims Get Real
- Stories of revolution and rebellion
- Canada's Supreme Court: Linking isn't libel
- Occupy the Classroom: economic justice demands universal early childhood education
- HOWTO recreate the Haunted Mansion's singing busts
- Thor's Daughter: 2011 CrossFit Champion
- ACLU: FBI practicing racial profiling on an "industrial scale"
- ACLU: FBI practicing racial profiling on an "industrial scale"profiling
- What a NATO airstrike looks like: Gaddafi's convoy reduced to scrap metal
- How not to handle a TV camera, and how not to handle a TV cameraman's mistake if you are a TV anchor (video)
- Report: Dominique Strauss-Kahn attended "sex soirees with prostitutes paid for by businessmen"
- Rightscon: a human rights/technology conference in Silicon Valley
- Jon Bon Jovi's "pay what you can" restaurant in New Jersey helps hungry locals in hard times
- What drives you crazy? Tailgaters, lane changers, control freaks, wide turners, lapdog lovers and who the...
- Happy birthday Earth, 6015 years old today. Hey, she's legal in Europe
- Police aid broken down owl parked on shoulder of Mass Pike
- Mother packs daughter's school backpack with pencils, books, sandwich with extra heat
- Smoke dope, take off your clothes, run into a random house, jump into bed with a six year old girl....
- Rhode Island leads the nation in suicide attempts, but not deaths. In typical Rhode Island fashion, always...
- People pay eight times more for fish with a higher prestige name that can only be distinguished from the...
- Repeating our top story, Prince Harry is porking some moistened bint from San Diego
- Photoshop this looking into
- Woman gets arrested for stealing a cash register with only a quarter in it, faces charges of grand theft...
- Turns out it's legal to spatchcock a chicken in all 50 states, though you wouldn't think so from the sound...
- And now, here's a picture of a gorilla rowing a pumpkin
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake knocks the stuffing out of Turkey
- It's 2011 and still no flying cars. We do have bicycles that play vinyl records, though
- First #Occupy came for Wall Street and I said nothing. Then they came for Hersheys and YOU GET YOUR DAMN...
- The color pink doesn't exist. Wait... what?
- Man proves he'll do anything to leave Buffalo by taking a job with the government of Somalia
- Your mother is so ugly she has to drug an inmate in a men's prison to have sex with her. Bonus: She is a...
- Turns out, Tennessee's Voter ID law is so strict, it won't allow a 91 year-old woman to get an ID because...
- Old people don't need large homes, so they should be moved somewhere more convenient. OCCUPY YOUR PARENTS...
- Gadhafi's son Saif al-Islam captured alive ... captured. I'm going with captured
- Man cooks cut of ham, only to discover that it's in the shape of a pig. This must be some kind of omen
- Five birds with abilities that put superheroes to shame
- Canada's new crime bill will cost you 9 months in jail for passing a joint. This alarms many people,...
- 7.2 quake in Turkey kills 45, collapses buildings - Los Angeles Times
- Argentine president heads for landslide victory - Associated Press
- Libya's Transitional Leader Declares Liberation - ABC News
- Timeline: Libya liberated says NTC - Reuters
- NPR drops opera show over Lisa Simeone's Occupy D.C. protest role - Baltimore Sun
- Voting starts in Argentina - YAHOO!
- Will Steve Jobs' antipathy haunt Google? - USA Today
- Freed Palestinian prisoners hope to rebuild lives - Denver Post
- Karzai: Afghan backs Pakistan if US attacks it - Associated Press
- Sheriff: Fort Gordon soldier kills deputy, self - Associated Press
- Autopsy reveals Gadhafi's cause of death - msnbc.com
- Powerful earthquake strikes poor eastern Turkey - CNN
- Karzai Says Afghanistan Would Back Pakistan in a Conflict - New York Times
- Panelists say Rick Perry remains the biggest threat to Mitt Romney winning GOP presidential nomination -...
- Will Steve Jobs' final vendetta haunt Google? - Philadelphia Daily News
- Karzai: Afghanistan with Pakistan in US-Pak war - Philadelphia Daily News
- Hair Loss Treatments 101 - FOX News
- Perry's flat tax: What to watch out for - The Christian Science Monitor
- Investors seen undeterred by U.S. withdrawal from Iraq - msnbc.com
- U.S., North Korea Meet for Talks About Pyongyang's Nuclear Weapons Program - FOX News
- Calls for investigation of Gadhafi's violent death - Associated Press
- Pope names 3 new saints, man disrupts Mass - AP - msnbc.com
- Afghan minister survives attempted assassination - AP - msnbc.com
- Calls for investigation of Gadhafi's violent death - AP - msnbc.com
- Doctor: Head shot killed Gadhafi - United Press International
- GOP candidates would cut federal judges' power - AP - msnbc.com
- EU leaders examine guarantee schemes for banks: EU document - msnbc.com
- GOP primary now a contest of character - KABC
- French first lady takes new baby girl home - Kansas City Star
- European leaders keep expectations low for summit - Boston Herald
- It's Great To Live In A Haunted House (If You Can Turn It Into A Business)
- Jennifer and Jessica Patterson, Indiana Identical Twins, Give Birth On Same Day
- The World's Most Stolen Food? Say Cheese
- 'Heroin For Sale' Fliers Lead To Drug Bust
- WATCH: Brazil ET Video Claims To Be The Real Deal (Don't Bet Your Spaceship On It)
- WATCH Restaurant Cooks Up World's Biggest Burger
- PHOTOS: Will Weiner Get His Way? Results Are In On San Francisco Nudity Ban
- Man Tries To Turn Feces Into Gold, Ends Up In Jail
- Murder Suspect's Alibi: 'I Was At The Crib Chilling, Smoking Some Weed'
- 'George Bush' And 'George Bush' Rob Seattle Bank
- Do Women Avoid Giving Birth On Halloween?
- World's Bravest Dentist?
- 'Adult Baby' Cleared Of Fraud, Demands Apology
- WATCH: Fish Fart To Communicate
- Two Get Prison Time For Deadly Buttocks Enhancement Surgery
- Hacker Admits Interrupting Super Bowl With Porn
- It's A Scary Job Market -- Unless You Run A Haunted House (VIDEO)
- Clowns Gather In Mexico To 'Laugh For Peace'
- Bones Popping Out of the Ground At Iowa Cemeter
- Fight To The Death Over Jack Kevorkian's Art Erupts
- 'Spider-Man' With Sword Outmuscled By Broom-Brandishing Clerks
- Stolen Panties Prompt Investigation In New Mexico
- WATCH: Robot Beats Rubik's Cube Champ, Sets World Record
- PHOTOS: 'It's Like Noah's Ark Wrecking Right Here In Zanesville, Ohio'
- Air Force UFO Rules Vanish After Huffington Post Inquiry
- Rapture Rescheduled: Harold Camping Says World Will End On Friday...And This Time He Means It
- Couple Says They Conceived During Sleep Sex
- Yes, This Man Is Eating A Live Scorpion
- Kidnapped Goat 'Zottel' Returned To Swiss Nationalists
- Vt. Officials Baffled: Where Is Pete The Moose's Body?
- QUECHEE, VTThe maple tree in town square went into dormancy knowing it had given tourists absolutely...
- Worried Perfectionist Reassured By Lazy Slob
- Mother's Little Angel Just Made Fun Of Classmate's Weight For 30 Straight Minutes
- Fox Launches 'We're Not Any Happier About This Than You Are' Campaign Promoting World Series
- Former 'Munsters' Star Butch Patrick To Write Autobiography On Word Processor Bought At Yard Sale
- [video] Something Sliding Around In Coffin
- [video] Rick Perry Speech Electrifies 1,200 Scared, Miserable Racists
- Girlfriend Promises To Not Cry So Much
- Fan On The Street: On Theo Epstein Becoming General Manager Of The Cubs
- TV Listings: Pop Goes the Wiesel
- Sad, Pathetic Minnesota Fans Will Take A Win In Any Sport
- Sportsgraphic: Making IndyCar Racing Safer
- Statshot: What Are We Asking Our Employees For?
- American Voices: Lions, Tigers Killed In Ohio
- Mom Can't Wait For Halloween Episode Of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- HENDERSON, NVSixth-grade teacher Anita Moulton settled in for a long night of altering the answers on her...
- Bears Somehow Proud Of Selves For Beating Vikings
- Nation Gathers Around Radio Set To Listen To Big Ball Game
- [audio] Some Dork Brought In To Address Civics Class Today
- Man Not Really Mirrorgenic
- American Voices: Qaddafi Killed
- Soccer Star Diagnosed With Chronic MLS
- Infographic: New Dr Pepper Drink Aimed At Men
- NBA Players, Owners Agree That Both Sides Are Selfish
- Report: 40,000 People Died On Ferris Wheels This Summer
- New Decoy Website Launched To Lure Away All Moronic Internet Commenters
- [audio] Midwesterners Descend On Insurance Company's Free Nail Files
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Slideshow: The Week In Photos
- Area Man Carrying Uncased Blu-Ray Disc Like It's Open Jar Of Nitroglycerin
- Make Easy Chinese-American Entrees with Fast Food Chicken Nuggets [Kitchen Hacks]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Get a Free One-Hour Email Address with Guerrilla Mail [Email]
- Freeze Grains to Avoid Weevils [Pest Control]
- Grow Oyster Mushrooms in Your Fridge [Video]
- Create Some Homemade Halloween Slime [DIY]
- Screenfly Helps Tweak Your Site's Layout on Various Displays [Webapps]
- Make Cookies from Cake Mix [Kitchen Hacks]
- Top 10 Things Every Budding Foodie Should Know [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Wash Clothes on a Road Trip with a 5-Gallon Bucket [Laundry]
- Fix Your Bad Habits, Personal Issues, and Other Stupid Brain Problems This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Magnetic Toothbrush Holder Cleanly Mounts Your Toiletries for Easy Access [DIY]
- Remains of the Day: Only Smartphones Can Get Sprint's Unlimited Data Plans [For What It's Worth]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: October 15-21 [Highlights]
- Google Voice Update Fixes iOS Crash Bugs [Updates]
- GoTime Keeps Track of Your Calendar Events, Location, and Travel Time So You're Never Late [Ios Downloads]
- Sleeptiming Helps You Calculate When You Need to Go to Bed in Order to Sleep Well [Web Apps]
- A Motorized Secret Entrance For Halloween (Or Any Time) [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Download Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac for $49.95 in today's App Deals [Deals]
- Make Your Own Candy Corn for a Fresher, Tastier Halloween Treat [Video]
- Find Out Which ISPs Are the Biggest BitTorrent Throttlers [BitTorrent]
- What's Inside Your Awesome Minimalist Bags [Show Us Yours]
- Ask and Answer Questions About The Weekend [Help Yourself]
- How to Give a Compelling Presentation to a Smart, Jerky or Otherwise Picky Audience [Presentations]
- The Best To-Do App for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- Answer: Who Owns That Piece of Land? [Search Research]
- What's This Newest Study on Cellphones and Cancer Mean? Are Cellphones Safe Now or What? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Sprinkle Salt on a Napkin to Keep It from Clinging to Your Drink [Annoyances]
- Pedal Faster for Better Cycling Efficiency and to Burn More Fat [Cycling]
- The Puppies Are Playing in Leaves in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- iOS Developer's Bookshelf: A Reading List by Rod Strougo
- 10 Inspirations for Embracing Failure
- Why Ive finally had it with my Linux server and Im moving back to Windows
- Actions Come to WCF Data Services
- WP7 Skydrive API 1.0 Released
- 10 PHP code snippets for working with strings
- HTML5 and Flash Use Cases: Agree or Disagree?
- Windows Phone 7 Design Considerations
- IndexTank vs. Thinking Sphinx vs. Solr
- What Does Today's SysAdmin Actually Do?
- Opera Adds HTML5 Webcam Input: getUserMedia
- Spring Roo: Document Manager based on Neo4j
- What feature would improve the web? Paul Irish
- Real world Clojure
- Multiphase fluid dynamics with js/canvas
- My new favorite code editor for JS and HTML Sublime Text 2
- Linux Mint Will Adopt Gnome 3, To Be Released In November
- HTML5 Game Development Navigating Your Spaceship- Lesson 3
- Great code is written twice (or more)
- Google confirms Android 4.0 ICS is open source
- Agile is a Cop-Out?
- Best Practices for Build and Release Management: Part 1
- I Didnt Buy Your Book
- Bootstraping a web application with Spring 3.1 and Java based Configuration, part 1
- Google Introduces HTTP Pipelining In Chrome 17
- R is taking over statistical anaysis software development
- OMG! A *JBoss* Worm!!
- "Heroin for Sale" Sign Raises Suspicions
- Bruce Lee 5" Figure Enter The Dragon
- Cheese: The Most Stolen Food in the World
- Sweaters for Penguins
- What's a Better Predictor of Achievement than Intelligence, Grades, or Personality?
- Does Facebook Make Your Brain Bigger?
- Stitchwork Optimus Prime Actually Transforms
- Scientists Develop the Most Relaxing Tune
- Freudian Slip
- Why You Should Never Wake Up Sleeping Zombie
- Bebop Taxidermied Boar Head
- Super Realistic Disney Princesses
- When Slipper Sizing Goes Wrong
- When Occupy Wall Street Goes Geek
- Real Pumpkin String Lights
- INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY
- This Week at Neatorama
- Pot Heads
- Venn Diagram Cake
- What If The US Government Paid Off Its Entire Debt?
- The Azure Window
- The Letter That Brought Toilets to Indian Trains
- Halloween Cuisine: Sweet or Savory Specimen Jars
- Deep Fried Baconnaise
- Children's Drawings Transformed Into Stuffed Toys
- Hockey Team Adopts Chewbacca as Mascot
- Coupled Married for 72 Years Dies Peacefully While Holding Hands
- Should We Let Foreigners Buy Homes for Visas?
- The Once-ler from Dr. Seuss' The Lorax is Revealed At Last
- Sexy Super Mario Heels
- How To Make Your Own Grinning Ghosts
- Classic Helmets Turned Steampunk
- Zombie Paperweight
- Instapaper 4: Deciding to Read
- The Great Tech War Of 2012 | Fast Company
- A conversation with Woz | Real Dan Lyons Web Site
- Emptyage Generation X Doesn't Want to Hear It
- Vim Text Objects: The Definitive Guide | The Carbon Emitter
- Code Like a Pythonista: Idiomatic Python
- Google Code for Educators - Introduction to Parallel Programming and MapReduce...
- Back to School Special
- iPhone Development: Long Live the King
- Massive 15-year Study finds no link between cell phones, cancer (arstechnica.com)
- Essential considerations for crafting quality media queries
- Duncan Davidsons Sweet Mac Setup
- Duck Hunt JS
- Rocketcharts, Open-source HTML5 Financial/Statistical Charts
- Kindle Format 8
- neilkodner.com / An analysis of Steve Jobs tribute messages displayed by Apple
- Accidental Noise Library
- Real world Clojure
- Demystifying jQuery 1.7s $.Callbacks
- After the iPhone 4S, Android just feels wrong | ZDNet
- Steve Jobs left designer Jony Ive more power than anyone at Apple
- Whats Next for Apple Matt Mullenweg
- This Occupy Wall Street Stuff
- The history of the typewriter recited by Michael Winslow
- The Complete List of Objective-C 2.0 @ Compiler Directives | Learn & Master Cocos2D Game Development
- List.js - Examples of how to use the script
- Wine Crash Makes Liquor Store See Red [Video]
- Here's the Clearest Video Yet of Gaddafi's Capture [Video]
- 7.3-Magnitude Quake Hits Turkey, Killing as Many as 1000 [Earthquakes]
- Knife-Wielding Homeless Man to Occupy Wall Streeters: 'Get a Job' [Occupy Wall Street]
- Google Maybe-Possibly Interested in Helping Someone Buy Yahoo [The Internet]
- Another Month, Another Big Old Satellite Crashing to Earth [Satellites]
- Please Don't Name Your Daughter 'Unwanted' [Parenting]
- Chronicle: Finally, a Superhero Movie to Be Excited About [Video]
- NJ Republican Pol Having a Rentboy Scandal [Sex Scandals]
- NPR Drops Opera Show Over Host's Help for Occupy DC [Npr]
- 91-Year-Old Who Cant Stand Unable To Get Voter ID [Voting Rights]
- Court Acquits Molesters Because Their Victim Was Asleep [Justice]
- Available Jobs Discovered in America [Jobs]
- Prince Harry Is Dating a California Cocktail Waitress Who Looks Like Kate Middleton [Gossip Roundup]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Fox Camera Person Maybe Still Learning the Ropes [Video]
- Muammar Gaddafi Might Have Been the Richest Person in the World [Libya]
- Pete Seeger Joins Occupy Wall Street With 'This Little Light' [Video]
- Saudi Crown Prince Dies in U.S. [Rip]
- Comment of the Day: Obama's Exciting Offer [We Read You]
- Anonymous Hacks Police Websites and Data to Support Occupy Wall Street [Video]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Neighbors Ask Occupy Wall Street to Stop Pooping All Over Everything [Occupy Wall Street]
- Herman Cain Somehow Makes His Abortion Stance More Confusing [Herman Cain]
- Docs Locate the Female Sense of Humor [Health Watch]
- Madonna Has a Homeless Brother [Madonna]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: A Tutorial [Banhammer]
- Gaddafi Son's Last Cigarette Caught on Video [Video]
- Department of Homeland Security Staffer Pulls Out of Scientology Event [Scientology]
- Vigilante Hackers Wage War on Underground Kiddie Porn [Exclusive]
|On the Road|
|Ariel Sharons fascinating appetite|
|New Barbie Has Pink Hair and Tattoos|
|October 22, 2011: Weekend|
|Shields, Brooks on VP Switcheroos, Occupy...|
|A City Education: Two Sides to Every School's...|
|130 arrested in Occupy Chicago|
|On This Day: White Boston Man Kills Pregnant...|
|The Crime of Committing Contempt of Cop|
|Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer on...|
|Google Doodle honors Argentine elections|
|Powerful earthquake strikes poor eastern Turkey...|
|Dr Jitendra Singh refutes "accession not...|
|David Denby: “Margin Call” and...|
|Pujols Has 'Greatest Night' Ever, Cards Lead...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|20 Legal Facts Every Blogger Should Know|
|Libyan Rebels Take Brooklyn Boro Hall|
|NASA's Wildest Artist Renderings|
|Abortion Takes Center Stage at Iowa Forum for...|
|Happy End To The Eternal Iraq War That Is Not...|
|Weekly Address: Bringing Home Our Troops|
|Romney's Premature Perry Panic|
|Rick Perry Goes Birther|
|At Ease, Rick Perry Hunts Pheasants in Iowa|
|First they came for your pensions...|
wall street j.
|Toyota to Share Technology in China|
|Sarkozy: EU to Anticipate Bank Rules|
|The Stupidest Thing About Lifestyle Design|
|Introducing Football Freakonomics on the NFL...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Olympus Turmoil Shows Independent oversight is...|
|Scott Forstall, the Sorcerer's Apprentice at Apple|
|Can EVs Ignite The Smart Grid?|
|10 Best Management Books For Small Business Owners|
|"It's not his style to talk when there is...|
|Confessions Of A Tunisian Hacktivist|
|iPod at 10: A game changer getting long in the...|
|How the Cloud Makes Financial Data More Liquid|
|Former Facebook Exec Palihapitiya Adds Two...|
|Wrap-up from FLOSS Manuals book sprint at Google|
|Top 100 Startups Based in Switzerland|
|Non-profits can create a professional site in...|
|SMELLIT: Smellivision for your Video Games and...|
|"A Nice Feature For Mac Users" --...|
|Mole Day is October 23rd, Like Pi Day For...|
|Feature: The original iPod, 10 years later: a...|
|56 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iPod Turns 10 Years Old Today|
|Technology, Schools and a Big Black Bug|
|T-Mobile’s Galaxy S II has been rooted!|
|Tech History Today 23|
|Microsoft HoloDesk allows you to juggle digital...|
|Here Are Some Things We Ran This Week|
|Rick Perry obliquely critiques his opponents...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Videos: Powerful 7.2-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks...|
|Strange Tale of a Gucci Murderess|
|5 Criminals Who Pulled Off Major Crimes With...|
|Dog Interrupts Marriage Proposal Footage|
|Clever Cat Learns How To Use a Doorbell|
|Facebook News Feed History of the World: The 30...|
|Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit: Personal trainer gains 70lbs|
|Valleys of Valais: Ltschental and Belalp|
|Autocowrecks: Did I Mention Righteous Fury?|
|Leah Remini Lands Deal With ABC|
|Scooter Driver Hit From Behind|
|GIF: Git Awffa Mah Bawx, Bunneh!|
|Youngest Planet Picture: Gas Giant Seen in...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Time lapse: IRIDIUM|
|How to Avoid Gadget Buyer's Remorse|
|Lego Man Costume for kids|
|Lets Make A Deal?|
|Top 10 New England Leaf-peeping Locales|
|Why Is the CIA Keeping Climate Change Secret?|
|World's first fat tax: what will it achieve?|
|Thing I Must Print Immediately: Lucky Charms...|
|Weekend Links: Volcanoes Composing Music|
|Oil Springs of Catan explores the tragedy of...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Low-Dose Radiation Treatment for Skin Cancer|
|Burden of osteoporotic fractures increases...|
|This Week in the Future, October 17-21, 2011|
|Abandoned Bridge in Upstate New York Is Now a...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Someday/Today: Sleepover Sofas|
|Policy & Enforcement Briefing: FERC...|
|How Much Is Wilderness Worth?|
|Big wind farms cost more than small ones|
|Knit a Sweater for a Penguin and Help Save an...|
|Meet the tar sands PR wizard|
|Wieden Kennedy: Why Were Not Hiring Creative...|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 10.23.11: A...|
|Web Designer, Be Your Best Promoter|
|Opening video Dutch Design Week|
|Asus' Smartphone Within a Tablet: Good Idea?|
|Check Out the Most Expensive Mobile Home in the...|
|Twisty Mystery: Ancient Underground German Tunnels|
|Mondes invents, Mondes habits ("Invented...|
|Biyan-Alam Sutra / Wahana Cipta Selaras|
|Popeye The Zombie Man Toot Toot.|
|DNA11 + COLOURlovers Palette Contest: Color...|
|Batman Akham City|
|The Rap Beatbox Choir|
|Six Ways to Become More Self-Motivated|
|Are You Reading Too Much?|
|Ask Unclutterer: Storing large brim hats|
|The Bay Citizen: SynBERC Fight Raises National...|
|The Effortless Life: A Manual for Contentment,...|
|Pesto Dishes Without the Pasta|
|Guess Which Celebrity Is Leaving Yoga?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Hercules Has Seen ABCs ONCE UPON A TIME, From...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Look - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Battlestar Galactica Movie in...|
|Casting Bits: Catherine Zeta-Jones in Broken...|
|AFF Review: Sean Durkin's Tense Drama 'Martha...|
|Oksana's Former Bodyguard -- Now Protecting...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Wine Crash Makes Liquor Store See Red [Video]|
|Movie News Wrap Up: October 22, 2011|
|Arcade Fire Cover Helpless With Neil Young|
|Stalley Says Lincoln Way Nights Re-Release 'A...|
|Deer Tick On Fire - Literally - Before New...|
|Critic's Notebook: The lowdown with Tom Waits|
the big picture
|Sukkot: A celebration|
|What to wear for an Indonesian royal wedding|
|New York Photos of the Week October 15 October 21|
|Sunday, 23 Oct 2011|
|Another Productive At-Bat for a 'Golden Age'|
|&8220;Vintage&8221; Heyoka Leather shot...|
|Son Nguyen - Jradin Raymond VI|
|Horror Vacui : Dirk Knig|
|Comic for October 23, 2011|
|The End of Business as Usual|