- "And a happy Monday morning to you as well Mr. Cleaning Cart!"
- British Redditors: I love Top Gear, QI, and The Office. What are some other great shows that we Yanks...
- Skyrim Live Action Trailer
- Christmas presents = Sorted!
- "The Finger of Notch"
- Food was good.
- Insanity Mop
- What's the worst anyone has ever fucked you over?
- The Shocking, Graphic Data That Shows Exactly What Motivates the Occupy Movement: The corporate media may...
- Gamer girlfriend sees this wallpaper on my laptop and asks "is this the company you work for"? I...
- Ron Paul's Sanctity of Life Act defines life as beginning at conception. This would ban abortion, hormonal...
- What is the most overused phrase on Reddit?
- Hipster Ice.
- Whenever someone says what their name is on reddit, I tag it on RES so I can freak them out later.
- This must be the back entrance to the park.
- Scumbag Brain every damn morning.
- This is how my dad tells me and my sister that my parents are going on vacation
- Confused Grasshopper is Confused
- Scumbag Brain
- Really, Commander?
- 13 year old Steve Jobs reacts to his parents attempts to indoctrinate him as a Christian (from new bio)
- Physicists unveil a theory for a new kind of superconductivity
- Reddit, how do you cope with your anxiety?
- Mind = Blown
- This is the cutest idle animation I've ever seen (Lady Sia on GBA)
- Bedtime for the whole family...
- Why I love seeing all the young, immature atheists all over this subreddit...
- Not by choice....
- Reddit teaches Amazon the power of over-the-top customer service
- Japan 6 months later... Hard work pays off
- Orangutan Culture Develops Like Human Culture
- How Long Is This Hot Wheels Track?
- Automakers Seek to Curb Drunk Driving With In-Car Alcohol Detection Systems
- Little Monsters, Big Bucks: How Pokémon Keeps On Battling
- Musicians and Fans Descend on Second Annual Moogfest
- Oct. 24, 1960: Soviet Rocket Explodes, Killing Top Engineers, Technicians
- The Evolution of the Spacesuit
- Can the Cult of Bang & Olufsen Last?
- Bright Bike, Big City
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Monday, Oct. 24
- How Apple's A5 Chip and iOS 5 Will Change Mobile Gaming
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Sunday, Oct. 23
- Beginner's Guide to Facebook Music
- Scream-tastic Props and Demonic Decorations
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Saturday, Oct. 22
- Live 'Private Cloud' Sighted in New Jersey Rock Quarry
- Thousands of Penguins Raise Flippers At Microsoft Secure Boot
- The Best Totally-Not-Real Avengers Trailer Yet
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Ice Cream Sandwich, Nokia and Apple Updates
- 25 Dead From Melons: FDA Points To Packing Facility
- Oxygen Losses Ground Stealth Fighters, Again
- Comcast No Longer Choking File Sharers' Connections, Study Says
- The Tao of SportsNation: ESPN's Zen Pollsterism
- Video: 10 Years of Fires on Earth Seen From Space
- Primal Propensity for Disgust Shapes Political Positions
- Steve Jobs Bio: Its 6 Most Surprising Reveals
- Next WoW Expansion Will Be True Panda-Monium
- Vulcan's View: Eruption News and Volcanoes from Space for October 21, 2011
- Tweaking Fairy Tales to Suit Our Troubled Times
- HP Amputates Tech Strategy Boss
- 6 Adorable Spider Behaviors You Slowly Realize Are AAAAAHHH!
- Our Shameless society: How the welfare state created an age of entitlement
- Hacker gains control of Microsoft's YouTube channel
- The Impact of the iPod
- APOD: 2011 October 24 - HH 222: The Waterfall Nebula
- Top 10 Best Free Android Apps
- Ron Paul plans to end all federal student aid
- Obese children as young as 11 to get a gastric implant on the NHS
- The Shocking, Graphic Data That Shows Exactly What Motivates the Occupy Movement
- 2011 Mercedes Benz S-Class A Spectacle of Refinement
- Google Builds Music-Download Store
- Jobs: 'I don't want to make Android users happy'
- History of Earth reduced to a 24 hour clock (Pic)
- Videos from Turkey's Powerful Earthquake
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down During Concert
- Fighting Dirty: Top 7 Weapons Movie Characters Have Used To Kill Aliens
- Steve Jobs's Biographer on 60 Minutes: The Highlights
- Dexter: A Horse of a Different Color Review - TV Review at IGN
- Laser attacks on planes continue, despite greater penalties
- Pakistan former first lady Nusrat Bhutto dies
- Kindle users get first dibs on Steve Jobs biography | VentureBeat
- Is this the end of the Wall Street camp? Occupy Wall Street protesters squabble over $500,000 in bank as...
- Apple Posts Video From Steve Jobs Tribute
- What did Steve Jobs say about his rivals?
- 60 Minutes: Steve Jobs
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - I Cant Wait to Get Back to Warcraft
- #OccupyPolice will be a Force to be Reckoned With
- Coldplay's 24 Singles, Ranked
- Perry, Cain and Flat Earth Government - Truthdig
- Gaddafi unburied as Libya declares liberation
- Michele Bachmann Denies Abortion Comments
- NPR Host To Step Down Over Ethical Complications
- Rove: GOP Hopeful Damaging Himself With 'Nutty' Views
- Herman Cain Asked If He Uses 'Racial Discussion To Get White People To Like Him'
- Condoleezza Rice: Bush Had A 'Race Problem'
- Anthony Weiner Campaign Makes Questionable Post-Resignation Move
- Announcing Le Huffington Post Quebec!
- New Report Finds U.S. More Business Friendly Than Most
- Michele Bachmann Defends Controversial Statements About 'Gay Lifestyle'
- Ukraine Accused Of Slaughtering Dogs Before Soccer Championship
- Steve Jobs' Final Vendetta May Haunt Google
- WikiLeaks Founder: Site In Danger Of Shutting Down
- Decision To Pull Plug On Health Care Program Likely To Worsen Dilemma
- LEARNING TO DO WITHOUT
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Describe Harsh Treatment In Jail
- Ex-Fed Chair Makes Eye-Catching Statement
- Vatican Calls For Radical Economic Reform Of World's Financial Systems
- Circumstances Surrounding Gaddafi's Death Questioned
- PHOTOS: Hundreds Killed In Turkey Earthquake
- Program To Train Iraqi Troops May Become 'Bottomless Pit' Of U.S. Money, Review Warns
- Biographer Reveals Fascinating Details About Steve Jobs' Life
- American Couple Reported Dead In Mexico Plane Crash
- Church Of Scientology Investigated 'South Park' Creators, Report Says
- The 10 Most Energy-Efficient States
- Gabrielle Giffords In Intensive Therapy
- Perry: Yes, I Really Shot A Coyote
- Herman Cain Makes Big Mistake
- Is There Too Much Lead At Disneyland?
- WATCH: Ron Paul Wants To Kill Costly 'Failed Program'
- Cleanup Of Thousands Of Dead Birds Begins In Ontario
- Don't change my Google Reader backlash
- If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Mafia
- I want to go back
- The c, the c!
- Shakespeare in Code
- He hath indeed better bettered expectation than you must expect of me to tell you how.
- Scaling the Heights
- Executive With Schizoaffective Disorder Uses Job to Cope
- Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?
- "FAME is a fickle food / Upon a shifting plate, / Whose table once a Guest, but not / The second time,...
- Walter Isaacson's 60 Minutes Interview
- Black on Murdoch.
- Jeff Atwood On Parenthood
- Salman Rushdie, Unafraid
- WE HAVE TO GO BACK, KATE.
- "I'll honor who you are and come to you."
- Now you can add a Stanford Bunny to all your wedding photos
- That day, they were perfect
- So You Think You Can Dance Your Ph.D.
- 150th Anniversary of the Transcontinental Telegraph
- I always dreamed of a Unified Scene
- Corporate training videos: Where pop music goes to die.
- Happy 200th, Franz!
- Dealing with Gavin Tanner
- Hey! we have a common cause
- Pilobolus Dance Theater
- To me that's backwards! Humans, Autochthony, Earth, and a home for us all at the end of the Universe.
- Bill Evans Trio 1965
- The Art of Humor No. 1, Woody Allen
- The Longform.org Guide to Woody Allen
- Kidnapped at Birth
- Rift in Paradise
- The Green Bay Packers Have the Best Owners in Football
- American Everyman
- Heart of Dark Chocolate
- How to live, and die, like Steve Jobs - CNN
- WikiLeaks says 'blockade' threatens its existence - Jerusalem Post
- BPA in pregnant women may affect kids - New Zealand Herald
- Radio Update: Stocks higher; McRib is back - MarketWatch
- Turkey, a country at seismic crossroads - AFP
- Libya's new leaders to investigate Gadhafi's death - Macleans.ca
- Will new climate studies settle skeptics' questions? Don't hold your breath - Washington Post (blog)
- 'Football Night in America' recap: Saints Win Big and Easy, 62-7 - Entertainment Weekly
- Nasa launches sting operation to retrieve tiny moon fragment from 73-year-old ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Jennifer Lopez cries over lost love - MiamiHerald.com
- McDonald's McRib pork sandwich returns - Los Angeles Times
- Take your pick: 2007 or 2011 Dolphins? - ESPN (blog)
- Desperate search on for Turkey quake survivors - Taipei Times
- 'Steve Jobs' Review: Walter Isaacson's Biography Delves Deep Into Complex ... - Huffington Post
- Colby Lewis saw the wisdom in pulling Derek Holland - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Mike Napoli flying high - ESPN (blog)
- Rights group finds mass grave in Sirte - Herald Sun
- Wikileaks Suspends Publishing to Fight Financial Blockade - Voice of America
- Apple Jumps on TV Excitement; 'I Finally Cracked It' - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- AAPL: Baird Raises 4Q EPS; iPhone Margins Strong - Barron's (blog)
- Hundreds still trapped under rubble, as Turkey fears earthquake aftershocks - Ha'aretz
- A closer look at Derek Holland's approach - ESPN (blog)
- The bankers' blockade of WikiLeaks must end - The Guardian
- Cardinals hammer Rangers - The Province
- Did Donald Trump turn Rick Perry into a 'birther'? - Christian Science Monitor
- Libya ends public viewing of Gaddafi body - ABC Online
- On Our Radar: A Quake in Turkey - New York Times (blog)
- Jennifer Lopez explains onstage upset - RTE.ie
- Atmosphere at Tim Tebow's game was quite surreal - ESPN
- BPA During Pregnancy May Impact Daughters' Behavior, New Study Shows - Huffington Post
- Even Pat Robertson Thinks Republican Voters Are Too Extreme | Right Wing Watch
- SEC v. H. Clayton Peterson, Drew Clayton Peterson, Drew K. Brownstein, and Big 5 Asset Management, LLC,...
- Big Majority Favor Eliminating Electoral College
- First Mormon President? What Romney's Religion Reveals About His Politics
- Adapting to Conquest
- Too racy? Sex ed returning to NYC schools
- 'Very dangerous' inmates break out of Florida prison
- Scary thought: A Halloween without pumpkins
- Tea party hoopla fades on the Hill - Manu Raju and Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com
- Texas Wind Power to Double by 2013 Thanks to Local Build Out of Grid
- Vatican Calls For Economic Equality, Sweeping Reform Of Global Financial System
- Michael Brenner: That Primary Thing
- Mitt Romney's Goal To Connect With One Voter By The Time This Is All Over
- At ease, Rick Perry hunts pheasants in Iowa
- Mandatory Sex Ed Details May Be Too Racy for Parents: Report
- Americans who pay no income taxes, EITC edition
- Quick Energy Recommendations Around Your Home To Save Money
- What no one is telling you about Medicare
- Government Could Hide Existence of Records under FOIA Rule Proposal
- Wal-Mart ups the ante in holiday price matching
- Teenager Owes $600,000 in Mortgage Loans After ID Theft
- 'Renaissance Fighter' Dad Forces Daughter To Sword-Fight Him
- Springfield superintendent bans Halloween costumes from town's elementary schools | NJ.com
- Obama to bypass Congress on housing
- NASA moon rock sting terrifies elderly woman
- Why Do Men Have A Hard Time Making Friends?
- Illegal Immigrants Find Coverage Under Romneycare
- Bird doused with beer and stuffed in ticket vending machine
- Mirabile Dictu! Eurozone to Impose Penalties on Banks That Get Bailouts
- Men's Rights Fight Breaks Out On Wikipedia
- Libyas Interim Leaders to Investigate Qaddafi Killing
- Cuomos Cap on Property Taxes Rankles Communities
- Too Much Love Threatens Chambered Nautilus, Scientists Say
- Stocks Rise on Corporate Earnings and Euro Hopes
- Mariusz Kwiecien on the Mend for Don Giovanni at the Met
- Assange: Financial Woes May Close WikiLeaks
- A Hearing Aid That Cuts Out All the Clatter
- U.S. Ambassador to Syria Leaves Damascus Amid Threats to Safety
- Grenade Attack on Kenyan Bar Raises Fear of Widening Conflict
- US Ambassador 'Temporarily' Leaves Syria
- World Series The Inescapable Pressure on the Big-Game Pitcher
- Horse Slaughter, Stopped in U.S., Moves Across Borders
- Nuclear Talks With North Korea Begin in Geneva
- Many Die as Eastern Turkey Is Jolted by Quake
- A Grass-Roots Newscast Gives a Voice to Struggles
- World Series Back at Catcher, Napoli Puts Rangers on His Back
- Man in the News: Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz: Potential New Saudi Crown Prince Is Hard-Line but Pragmatic
- Nocturnalist: Wedding of Bill White and Bryan Eure Nocturnalist
- A Villages Tensions Over a Man Missing for 24 Years
- Dynamics of G.O.P. Race Spur Romney to Hedge on Flat Tax
- Princess Mary of Denmark Visits Queens
- Precious Waters: To Get Water to Cities, California Farmers Paid Not to Plant
- The Mezzo-Soprano Rosalind Elias in Follies on Broadway
- The Media Equation: Bonuses Worthy of Protest for Gannett and Tribune Executives
- Economists See More Jobs for Machines, Not People
- Rangers 4, Cardinals 0: World Series: Rangers Shut Out Cardinals in Game 4 and Tie Series
- Broncos 18, Dolphins 15 (OT): Tim Tebow Leads Denver Broncos Over Miami Dolphins
- DealBook: Japanese Bankers at Heart of Olympus Fee Inquiry
- On Education: CUNY Offers Intensive Remediation Program
- At Pentagon, Throwback Leader Charts Change of Course
- Proposed law allows federal gov't to legally lie about public records' existence
- Our startup EntryDNS a free DNS management service
- "What May Happen in the Next Hundred Years", from c.1900
- Spanish Accelerators. You're doing it wrong.
- Review My First iPhone Game
- (Cr)app - Quality Vs. Profit
- Using an LCDs poor viewing angle to your advantage
- Put That Techcrunch Down
- Wikleaks Is Running Out Of Cash
- Facebook Patent to Track Users Even When They are Not Logged In to Facebook
- LXer: VideoJS - The Open Source HTML 5 Video Player
- Universe's expansion may be understood without dark energy
- How Much is Traffic Affected by Being in TechCrunch?
- Review my startup: TheWP.Co - WordPress / Frontend Dev
- What I learned from raising venture capital
- Dalio, Biggest Hedge Fund Manager: "developed world has reached its debt limit"
- What LinkedIn Could Learn From OKCupid and Others
- MS going after ChromeOS on patents too
- Rate our startup: Git for databases
- VP Finance vs CFO
- People, processes and tools
- Piracy and Copyright Challenges in 1841 Mirror Those of Today
- Economics in One Lesson
- Remind HN: The Business of Software conference is streaming live NOW
- Amit Gupta needs you
- Assault by GC
- Why the government should stay the fuck away from entrepreneurial programs
- The Economics of Bike Lanes
- The Essence of Google Dart: Building Applications, Snapshots, Isolates
- Oracle Buys Cloud-based Customer Service Company RightNow For $1.5 Billion
- The 147 Corporations Controlling Most of the Global Economy
- Bug Opens Chrome to Easy Remote Code Execution
- Wikileaks Suspends Publishing Of Cables Due To "Financial Blockade"
- Is Online Property Real? Lawyer Says Sort-Of
- Ron Paul Wants To End the Federal Student Loan Program
- Microsoft Now Collects Royalties From Over Half of All Android Devices
- Solar Panel Trade War Heats Up
- UK Team Misses Balloon Altitude Record, But Beats a Few Others
- Rendering Synthetic Objects Into Old Photographs
- Sprint Cutting Unlimited 4G Data Plans
- Android ICS Will Require 16GB RAM To Compile
- Hyperion Promises An AmigaOS Netbook
- NH Supreme Court To Rule On Bigfoot Video Shoot In Public Park
- A Decade of Apple Oddities
- Google Not Reciprocating On IFrame Usage?
- Why Computer Voices Are Mostly Female
- Ask Slashdot: How To Enter Private Space Industry As an Engineer?
- UK Government Pushing For 'Trusted Computing'
- More Interviews With World Solar Challenge Competitors
- A Silicon Valley School That Doesn't Use Computers
- Using Fuel Depots Instead of Giant Rockets
- 3D Printers To Save Hermit Crabs
- Universal Uses DMCA To Get Bad Lip Reading Parody Taken Down
- Jumentum Introduces a Single-Chip Linux System
- Canadian Company Plans Solar-Powered Heavier-Than-Air Airships
- Hobby Humanoid Robot KHR3HV Rides Bike At 10k/h
- Siri Envy? Iris Brings Some Voice-Assistant Features to Android
- German Paleontologists Find a 'Near-Perfect' Dinosaur Fossil
- Kobo To Release Android Tablet E-Reader
- Web Apps Language Opa Gets a Web-Based IDE
- Finally, Gizmodo goes to jail
- Roky Erickson's Devotional Number One
- Quiz at Tennessee State Faire: which door leads to Heaven?
- Mystery feet identified
- MTV to launch "Occupy Wall Street" reality TV show
- Who else was targeted by attack on RSA?
- Steve Jobs bio out early for downloads; "60 Minutes" devotes entire episode to book
- Microsoft YouTube channel compromised in lamest hack ever
- Assange: Wikileaks will suspend publishing, financial blockade has "destroyed" 95% of income
- Gweek 023: Cool apps and websites
- TSA goes through woman's luggage, finds sex toy, leaves pervy note
- Army seeks to counteract PTSD nightmares with "real-life Inception"
- New edition of Made by Hand - win a Kindle
- Lists of award-winning/nominated science fiction books
- Scored: pulse-pounding/thought-provoking YA novel about surveillance
- Connectors Quiz!
- Background image by "WhishingOnAsTar!"
- Wood wristwatches
- Crazy kitchen decor and a cornucopia: old Frigidaire ad
- JPEG artifact humor
- Scratchbuilt motorcycle
- Narco Polo comic: Marijuana Promotes Creativity
- Scientology investigates South Park
- Garbage omelette
- Insane shop-window sign
- Understanding the hyperrich through the lens of tomorrow's history
- Context essays on Command Line podcast
- Apple's iPod turns 10 years old today
- Typewriter-part cat
- Teller working on stage production of The Exorcist
- Fired waiter pulls fire alarm on way out, spraying diners and kitchen with chemicals. That's retardant
- Man reports UFO to police and points out that he isn't drunk or crazy, just concerned "it might be...
- I dare you not to hear Nelson's "HA HA" when you see how the lottery went for this player
- Most people would simply turn down a bet like this. Most people
- 109 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- One third of people stopped paying tickets in Los Angeles County after police commissioner said paying red...
- Truck crash in Utah releases a) b), and c) 25 million others like it
- The largest measles outbreak in over 15 years is the result of unvaccinated children and adults, most of...
- You should have listened to your father and become a yak herder
- Arise, Sir Badonk of Donk. Flasher bares bottom to Queen Elizabeth
- "Anonymous philanthropist" gives Dutch scientist $400,000 to make a hamburger from petri dish...
- A moment of respectful silence for Pfizer, please, whose patent on Lipitor is about to expire
- ProTip: When cheating on each other, don't take your lovers to the same place
- You're sailing down the Amazon and come in contact with members of a tribe that have never seen modern...
- If you need to replace your Mom's cracked crystal egg, you better hurry. 100-year-old Steuben Glass is...
- Pro-tip: if you accidentally flag down an officer and ask him if he wants to buy a prositute, don't say you...
- 150 years ago the U.S.'s first social network opened. Status: ...--...--.-.-..--..-..- stop
- Social worker who risked his life trying to save three developmentally disabled adults from the Joplin...
- Photoshop this toss up
- Ford recalled
- South Brunswick, NJ schools will close to observe religious holiday, celebrating our Lord and Saviour,...
- Ever wanted to turn your whole rear window into an illuminated, animated display of your...
- A small private college in Iowa has "gender neutral dorms," where bathrooms and showers are...
- Two Good Samaritans helping an injured motorcyclist lying in the road are rewarded with a car
- Caterpillar sees record results amid slower economy - Chicago Tribune
- Dr. Herbert Hauptman, Nobel laureate, dies in NY - Associated Press
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: God's will - Los Angeles Times
- The McRib makes a McComeback - Salt Lake Tribune
- Obama to promote new steps to help housing - KABC
- Oracle Buys RightNow for $1.5 Billion to Add Cloud Services - Bloomberg
- NPR host steps down as husband joins Obama team - Seattle Times
- BPA in pregnant women might affect kids' behavior - Philadelphia Daily News
- Cardinals' bats suffer historic decline - Boston Red Sox
- Shuttlesworth honored in Ala. city he fought for - Associated Press
- JNK: Large Inflows Detected at ETF - Forbes
- Cardinals' bats suffer historic decline - Chicago White Sox
- Texas Man George Thomas Wainwright Killed by Great White in Australia; Hunters Gather - ABC News
- Military records sought in slaying of Ga. deputy - Associated Press
- Libya leader orders investigation of Gadhafi death - AZCentral.com
- Earnings Preview: Express Scripts 3Q report - CNBC
- Jury Selection in Mass. Terror Case Begins - ABC News
- Cigna Buys HealthSpring For $3.8B: That's $10K Per Medicare Advantage Life - Forbes
- Tropical Storm Rina forms in Caribbean off Honduras coast; could be hurricane by Tuesday - Minneapolis Star...
- Rangers, Cards play crucial Game 5 in Arlington - FOX News
- Romney Rivals Smash Tax Code As He Chisels - Bloomberg
- McRib makes a McComeback - KABC
- Rick Perry doesn't know if Obama's birth certificate is real - Los Angeles Times
- UPDATE: Plains All American Seeks To Buy SemGroup For $1 Bln - Wall Street Journal
- Cigna to Buy HealthSpring for $3.8 Billion - New York Times
- U.S. pulls out ambassador from Syria: diplomats - Chicago Tribune
- Where are Moammar Gadhafi's billions? - YAHOO!
- Obama to promote new steps to help housing woes - Chicago Sun-Times
- Pete Seeger enters 9th decade as an activist - Associated Press
- New York, New York it's a Halloween town..., says DialAFlight - msnbc.com
- It's Great To Live In A Haunted House (If You Can Turn It Into A Business)
- 74-Year-Old Woman Terrified During NASA Moon Rock Sting
- Millions Of Bees Escape From Overturned Tractor-Trailor
- Groomzilla Arrested For Allegedly Throwing Mom Out Of Wedding
- Prison Loses Set Of Keys, Must Replace Every Lock
- WATCH: One Man's Passion For Buying Crap From The Back Of Comic Books
- Jennifer and Jessica Patterson, Indiana Identical Twins, Give Birth On Same Day
- The World's Most Stolen Food? Say Cheese
- 'Heroin For Sale' Fliers Lead To Drug Bust
- WATCH: Brazil ET Video Claims To Be The Real Deal (Don't Bet Your Spaceship On It)
- WATCH Restaurant Cooks Up World's Biggest Burger
- PHOTOS: Will Weiner Get His Way? Results Are In On San Francisco Nudity Ban
- Man Tries To Turn Feces Into Gold, Ends Up In Jail
- Murder Suspect's Alibi: 'I Was At The Crib Chilling, Smoking Some Weed'
- 'George Bush' And 'George Bush' Rob Seattle Bank
- Do Women Avoid Giving Birth On Halloween?
- World's Bravest Dentist?
- 'Adult Baby' Cleared Of Fraud, Demands Apology
- WATCH: Fish Fart To Communicate
- Two Get Prison Time For Deadly Buttocks Enhancement Surgery
- Hacker Admits Interrupting Super Bowl With Porn
- It's A Scary Job Market -- Unless You Run A Haunted House (VIDEO)
- Clowns Gather In Mexico To 'Laugh For Peace'
- Bones Popping Out of the Ground At Iowa Cemeter
- Fight To The Death Over Jack Kevorkian's Art Erupts
- 'Spider-Man' With Sword Outmuscled By Broom-Brandishing Clerks
- Stolen Panties Prompt Investigation In New Mexico
- WATCH: Robot Beats Rubik's Cube Champ, Sets World Record
- PHOTOS: 'It's Like Noah's Ark Wrecking Right Here In Zanesville, Ohio'
- Air Force UFO Rules Vanish After Huffington Post Inquiry
- Andy Reid Asks Sean Payton If He Is Going To Eat His Torn MCL
- American Voices: Town Seeks To Criminalize Walking And Biking
- Shelby Cross Teaches Us How To Protect Our Children On Halloween, A.K.A. The Pedophiles' Christmas
- Newly Deployed Soldier Has Dreamed Of Fighting In Afghan War Since He Was Little Kid
- Mitt Romney's Goal To Connect With One Voter By The Time This Is All Over
- [audio] Genetically Modified Shrieking Broccoli Toned Down
- Part Of Man Wonders What It Would Be Like To Fall Through Floor Into Downstairs Apartment
- TV Listings: Republican Presidential Debate
- QUECHEE, VTThe maple tree in town square went into dormancy knowing it had given tourists absolutely...
- Worried Perfectionist Reassured By Lazy Slob
- Mother's Little Angel Just Made Fun Of Classmate's Weight For 30 Straight Minutes
- Fox Launches 'We're Not Any Happier About This Than You Are' Campaign Promoting World Series
- Former 'Munsters' Star Butch Patrick To Write Autobiography On Word Processor Bought At Yard Sale
- [video] Something Sliding Around In Coffin
- [video] Rick Perry Speech Electrifies 1,200 Scared, Miserable Racists
- Girlfriend Promises To Not Cry So Much
- Fan On The Street: On Theo Epstein Becoming General Manager Of The Cubs
- TV Listings: Pop Goes the Wiesel
- Sad, Pathetic Minnesota Fans Will Take A Win In Any Sport
- Sportsgraphic: Making IndyCar Racing Safer
- Statshot: What Are We Asking Our Employees For?
- American Voices: Lions, Tigers Killed In Ohio
- Mom Can't Wait For Halloween Episode Of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- HENDERSON, NVSixth-grade teacher Anita Moulton settled in for a long night of altering the answers on her...
- Bears Somehow Proud Of Selves For Beating Vikings
- Nation Gathers Around Radio Set To Listen To Big Ball Game
- [audio] Some Dork Brought In To Address Civics Class Today
- Man Not Really Mirrorgenic
- American Voices: Qaddafi Killed
- Soccer Star Diagnosed With Chronic MLS
- 9 to 5 [Video]
- Wrap a Drill Bit in Copper Wire to Prevent Over-Drilling [Clever Uses]
- The Seven Lifestyle Changes That Can Add a Decade to Your Life [Health]
- How to Read Body Language to Reveal the Underlying Truth in Almost Any Situation [Communication]
- YouTube Link Title Tells You Where YouTube Links Lead, Lets You Watch Them Without Leaving the Current Page...
- The Most Common Hiding Places for Workplace Passwords [Passwords]
- Day-O Is a Dead Simple Calendar Replacement for Your Menubar Clock [Mac Downloads]
- Add Turn Signals to Your Bicycle For Less Than $40 [Video]
- Quicksilver for Mac Updates, Adds Performance Tweaks and Official Lion Support [Updates]
- Possess Your Coworkers' Computer, Optimize Your Trick or Treating, and Make Movie-Quality Fake Blood [Video]
- Welcome to Evil Week at Lifehacker [Evil Week]
- ChefTap for Android Turns Your Phone into a Cooking Companion [Android Downloads]
- How to Make an Improvised Backpack [Outdoors]
- Microwaving Corn Cobs Makes Them Easier to Shuck [Video]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Make and Use a Bulgarian Training Bag [Video]
- Utilize the Stockdale Paradox to Help Achieve Personal Growth [Brain Hacks]
- Keep a Second Wallet in Your Car for Store Loyalty Cards [Wallet]
- Five Best Restaurant Discovery Apps [Hive Five]
- Make Easy Chinese-American Entrees with Fast Food Chicken Nuggets [Kitchen Hacks]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Get a Free One-Hour Email Address with Guerrilla Mail [Email]
- Freeze Grains to Avoid Weevils [Pest Control]
- Grow Oyster Mushrooms in Your Fridge [Video]
- Create Some Homemade Halloween Slime [DIY]
- Screenfly Helps Tweak Your Site's Layout on Various Displays [Webapps]
- Make Cookies from Cake Mix [Kitchen Hacks]
- Top 10 Things Every Budding Foodie Should Know [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Wash Clothes on a Road Trip with a 5-Gallon Bucket [Laundry]
- Fix Your Bad Habits, Personal Issues, and Other Stupid Brain Problems This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Writing Software as a Kaizen Event
- Grouping data from multiple rows into single row
- How to Create a Simple PHP Text Counter
- Delphi XE2: is this the Delphi we have been waiting for?
- F# Workshop 1
- Contribute to the Qt Project
- CrypTool understanding cryptography with examples
- Aptana Studio 3 Review
- Java Server Facets Hello World Web Application
- Photoshop Image Deblurring: Adobe Proves Technology with Remarkable New Photos
- A complete list of all major algorithms (300), in any domain
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Replace Conditional with Polymorphism
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 10/21/11
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS to get extra-long desktop support cycle
- 22 Useful HTML5 CSS3 Form Tutorials
- Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich, how does it affect app design?
- Will Intels Tizen mobile OS succeed where MeeGo failed?
- Video: An End to 'Bug Ping-Pong'
- How to Clone Wikipedia and Index it with Solr
- Painless CRUD in PHP via AjaxCrud
- Learning Scala? Learn the Fundamentals First
- Deep inside ARM's new Intel killer
- Efficient and Customizable TreeLayout Algorithm in Java
- Windows Phone 7 : Launchers and Choosers
- Tutorial: Creating free and paid game versions in Visual Studio
- Best Practices for Build and Release Management: Part 2
- Application Development: JPA Callbacks With Hibernate
- 7 Creepy Urban Legends That Happen to be True
- Koi Observation Tower
- Putting Todays Video Games into Atari Format
- Strange Shop Sign
- This is Norway
- The Nerdiest Wedding Rings Ever
- The Lost Masterpiece
- Traffic Mimes
- The Brooklyn Bus Where Women Sit in the Back
- Halloween Dilemma: Should Parents Let Boy Dress as a Princess?
- Batman and The Thing Take on an AT-AT
- Angry Birds in Real Life
- Steampunk Xbox 360 Controller
- Prehistoric Product Development Focus Group Examines the "Wheel" Concept
- Zombie Nativity Set
- "Heroin for Sale" Sign Raises Suspicions
- Bruce Lee 5" Figure Enter The Dragon
- Cheese: The Most Stolen Food in the World
- Sweaters for Penguins
- What's a Better Predictor of Achievement than Intelligence, Grades, or Personality?
- Does Facebook Make Your Brain Bigger?
- Stitchwork Optimus Prime Actually Transforms
- Scientists Develop the Most Relaxing Tune
- Freudian Slip
- Why You Should Never Wake Up Sleeping Zombie
- Bebop Taxidermied Boar Head
- Super Realistic Disney Princesses
- When Slipper Sizing Goes Wrong
- When Occupy Wall Street Goes Geek
- Real Pumpkin String Lights
- INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY
- This Week at Neatorama
- Pot Heads
- Animate.css - a bunch of plug-and-play CSS animations
- RubyMonk - Learn Ruby one test at a time.
- by Lemony Snicket | OccupyWriters.com
- Web Applications
- Apple - Apple Events - Celebrating Steve
- I finally cracked it
- Pinboard: popular bookmarks
- Its Not China; Its Efficiency That Is Killing Our Jobs - DYSKE.COM
- 5 Problems Logan Solved Like A Boss
- UX Week 2011 Videos
- Git Workflows Book Yan Pritzker
- The Full Walter Isaacson/Steve Jobs Interview From 60 Minutes - Mac Rumors
- Tv's cobweb: Git for Computer Scientists
- bbatsov/rails-style-guide - GitHub
- Steves Final One More Thing
- Google Puts A Price On Privacy
- Quicksilver LoveQuicksilver Blog
- Rails is Not Your Application
- Child's Own Studio - Custom making stuffed toys with children - Gallery
- Wieden+Kennedy Why Were Not Hiring Creative Technologists
- A cultural thought experiment
- The food bubble: How Wall Street starved millions and got away with it | The Global Realm
- Brad Frost - Google+ - Responsive design quick tips: - Start mobile-first: start
- PUT vs POST in REST - Stack Overflow
- George Dyson | Evolution and Innovation - Information Is Cheap, Meaning Is Expensive | The European Magazine
- Changing Bits: Language detection with Google's Compact Language Detector
- manifestR - offline web apps made easy (well easier)
- SleepTiming: Match your sleep cycle and wake up refreshed!
- Finally, a Markdown editor for Windows
- THROUGH ROSEN-COLORED GLASSES: MEMORIES OF STEVE
- Occupy Wall Street Turns Twin Hotties Against Each Other [Occupy Wall Street]
- America's Greatest Jack-O-Lantern Carver Gets Insane Results [Video]
- Seven Billion People And No Jobs [The Economy]
- Julian Assange Spent Wikileaks' Money Doing Nothing [Wikileaks]
- Jessica Simpson Is Hugely Pregnant, Why Won't She Admit It? [Gossip Roundup]
- America Conquered by Ghosts [Box Office]
- Which Tween Got Drunk and Puked at a Party? [Blind Items]
- The McRib Is Back, You Beasts [Fast Food]
- TSA Agent Leaves Nice Note in Passenger's Luggage [Tsa]
- Dude: Cop Slapped My Dog [Outrage]
- Child Bride and Old Husband Booted From Pumpkin Patch [Fameballs]
- Man Beaten, Burned, and Tied to Streetlight in Scotland [Scotland]
- Is This Gaddafi's Killer? [Video]
- The Best Four Minutes of Sandra Lee's Ridiculous Halloween Special [Video]
- World's Leading Trump-Channeler Did Crack Just to Cope [Drugs]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Photos]
- Steve Jobs' Final Advice to Tim Cook: Don't Pull a Disney [Steve Jobs]
- New York Times Issues First 'Angry Birds'-Related Correction [Corrections]
- Cristina Kirchner Breaks World Record For Latin-American Female Presidents [Women]
- Relive Turkey's Devastating 7.2 Earthquake [Video]
- Loaded Gun Slips by TSA (Again) [Homeland Security]
- 7-11 Clerk Robbed, Stuffed in Freezer [Crime]
- Arrest Made in Chinese Toddler Death [China]
- Did the Scientology Police Investigate South Park's Creators? [Scientology]
- Tunisians Voted Today [Tunisia]
- Cops Who Body-Slammed Wheelchair-Bound Man Won't Be Charged [Video]
- Rick Perry Isn't Sure If Obama's Birth Certificate Is Real 
- Despite Photo, Cocktail Waitress Denies Dating Prince Harry [Gossip Roundup]
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Twins on 20/20 [Video]
- Utah Police Pepper-Spray Dancing Men for No Clear Reason [Video]
|The Caucus: Steve Forbes Endorses Perry for...|
|Fox And Friends Call Protester Mom Filth For...|
|A new era of promise: President Obama on the...|
|Romney's Premature Perry Panic|
|This Just Keeps Happening|
|Republicans Attack Obama Ahead of Nevada Trip|
|Occupy Wall Street: Domestic terrorism in Maine...|
wall street j.
|SEC Fines 'Dark Pool' in Undisclosed-Trading Case|
|5 Regional Banks With Solid Revenue Growth|
|Don't Let Your Purchases Fall Prey to Your...|
|How to Learn (Not Just) a Language Quickly|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Steve Jobs Solved the Innovator's Dilemma|
|The Rare Find: Reinventing Recruiting|
|U.S. State Department Takes on Syria... Via...|
|Copper Prices Spike On Bullish Economic Signals...|
|Molycorp ([[MCP]] +3.8%) purchases the...|
|T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G Gets $99 Price Tag,...|
|Spyshots of the new Grand Central Terminal...|
|Having Ended the Iraq War, Wikileaks Runs Out...|
|Apple Poaches Yahoo Data Center Guru|
|The more you engage, the better the advice|
|Web Jobs October 24|
|Cant think of a name and logo for your new...|
|WikiLeaks Needs Your Help To Take Down Corrupt...|
|This Russian Billionaire Is The One Link...|
|Secret Whedon Project Details Leak, Are You...|
|Donation blockade forces WikiLeaks to halt...|
|The Atlantic Posts Ad Gains in Both Digital and...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Television Set Prototypes Reportedly 'In...|
|The Big Business of 'Big Data'|
|HTC Radar pricing and launch date get official...|
|this WEEK in TECH 324|
|Wikileaks halts whistle-blowing as money dries up|
|Fictional Ducks, In Order From Worst To Best|
|Solyndra-linked campaign bundler still a big...|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Is This the End of WikiLeaks? Facing Money...|
|Obamas War Crime|
|4 Tips for Fixing Up Your New Home (That's...|
|Spinning on a Pole Fail|
|Paperback Charlie Brown, Parody of Peanuts...|
|The 10 People Who Open the Door While You're...|
|This 2,000ft Hot Wheels track could be stunning|
|Valleys of Valais: Ltschental and Belalp|
|Disability Slogan FAIL|
|Can YOU Sing???|
|18-Wheeler Tractor Tire Nutshot|
|THIS IZ ME|
|Youngest Planet Picture: Gas Giant Seen in...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Coincidental spirals for your Monday pleasure|
|7 Ways to Fix Your Haunted House|
|3D LED Cube|
|Lets Make A Deal?|
|5 Ways to Spot a Hacked ATM|
|Should Scientists Use Genetically Modified...|
|Unbearable itch may no longer be a pain in...|
|Scratchbuilt: The Swift from Space 1999|
|The Best and Worst Political Campaign Songs...|
|This Week's TV: It's Zombie Week! Including...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Fun Facts About Watermelons|
|Run-off, emissions deliver double whammy to...|
|The Political Cesspool|
|Inside the DIY Weapons Workshop of the Libyan...|
|The Mornings Are The Worst.|
|Arts Thread: Royal College Of Art Design...|
|Rob Walker: Imagine To Me|
|The Role Of Design In The Kingdom Of Content|
|Object of Desire: A CNC Blade-Dragging Machine|
|10 Terrifying Mythical Creatures You Didnt Know...|
|Thirst Class: 10 Wet, Wild & Wacky Water...|
|Mondes invents, Mondes habits ("Invented...|
|Darling Quarter / ASPECT Studios with FJMT...|
|Wooden Stormtrooper Helmet|
|DNA11 + COLOURlovers Palette Contest: Color...|
|Batman Akham City|
|Take This Lollipop|
|One Question That Will Change Your Life Forever|
|Are You Reading Too Much?|
|Ask Unclutterer: Storing large brim hats|
|Recipes for Health: Dinner for One: Poached...|
|The Effortless Life: A Manual for Contentment,...|
|Really? The Claim: Holidays Can Affect When...|
|How to Shake Up a Stale Workout Buddy Routine|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|5 Tricks For Transforming Yourself Instantly|
|Zara expands presence in Japan with new online...|
|Who will win this season's "Dancing with...|
|Alexis Stewart & Ex-BFF Make Truly Awkward...|
|7 Health Links to Stalk ...|
|The Case Against Jogging|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|West Coats, East Coats|
|The Four Archetypes of the Mature Masculine:...|
|Exclusive: Guess Who's Making a Whitey Bulger...|
|Ralph Lauren Rugby Bowling Bag|
|Houston! Want To See Johnny Depp's THE RUM...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Revenge of the Electric Car - Clip|
|Warner Bros. Wants Ben Affleck to Direct The Stand|
|Helena Bonham Carter and Gary Oldman Could Be...|
|Joss Whedon Secretly Made a New Film - 'Much...|
|Joss Stone -- Suspect Pleads 'Not Guilty' in...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Occupy Wall Street Turns Twin Hotties Against...|
|Captain America 2 Screenwriters Discuss Setting...|
|Yuck Natsu Nandesu|
|Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Debut Twins|
|J.Lo Gets Emotional Over Love, Runs Off Stage...|
|Live: The War on Drugs at the Satellite|
the big picture
|Sukkot: A celebration|
|What to wear for an Indonesian royal wedding|
|New York Photos of the Week October 15 October 21|
|Monday, 24 Oct 2011|
|From Out of the Dump to the Top of the Heap|
|Leonhard Nima - Pachinko|
|Enter my heart|
|Comic for October 24, 2011|
|The End of Business as Usual|