- IAmA 17-year old with severe hyperhydrosis. AMA.
- TIL the bottom 1% of Americans are more wealthy than 96% of people in India
- Why does being in the cold cause you to be sick? If not, why does it seem that way?
- I'm looking for some electro/Daft Punk type music for my running playlist. Any recommendations?
- Sounds familiar?
- Homemade Animal costume. WOMAN!
- Why do American winning sports teams refer to themselves as "World Champions?"
- It's my reddit birthday so here is a pair of baby platypuses
- Reward Offered for the Identity of the Police Officer Who Shot Marine Vet Scott Olsen
- I hate this
- I figured /r/ atheism would enjoy this...
- I have 5 months off, how can I genuinely improve my life?
- Mass of the universe in a black hole
- Sad Darth Vader on stockholm subway :(
- Cat Trolling
- In 1954, Watson and Crick first announced they had figured out the structure of DNA in a pub next to...
- Hey, get back here with those!
- Admitting I'm one of these US kids that lack "Basic Math Skills". What are some books I could...
- My Lego Indiana Jones costume for Halloween!
- Tell it how it is Fit4less
- TIL that Tim Curry was originally cast to do the voice of The Joker on Batman: The Animated Series, but his...
- So I guess Harley Quinn has a little secret...
- Wanna play a game?
- This needs to be fucking stopped.
- r/Music, what's an Artist that you fell in love with instantly? (After hearing one song) I'll start..
- Scumbag Pistachio
- 850-year old wooden church. Borgund, Norway. Where the Vikings were told to stop believe in Thor and Odin.
- Google Refused Law Enforcement Request To Pull Police Brutality Video
- Creditor Moves to Dismantle Copyright Troll Righthaven
- Taliban Kill 13 U.S. Troops in Armored Bus Attack
- 10 Years of iPod Ads: From Techie to Sassy
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Saturday, Oct. 29
- Facebook Seeks Free Love Among Data Center Giants
- 25 Awesome Horror Films You Probably Haven't Seen (But Really Should)
- Review: In Time Is Tepid Sci-Fi With an 'Occupy' Message
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Nokia Windows Phones, iOS 5 Newsstand and Google TV
- James Cameron Labors Over '2.99-D' Conversion of Titanic
- Oakland Police's Tear Gas Gives Occupy a Victory
- 10 Rare Species That May Get a Chance at Survival
- Infrastructure at Risk From Fed's Failure to Share Info, Security Researchers Charge
- Multiple Intelligences: What Makes A Smart TV Smart?
- The Crisis That Hit Physics 100 Years Ago
- Game|Life Podcast: Getting Blown To Bits On the Battlefield
- Defense Whiz to Pentagon: Your Predictions Are Destined to Fail
- Bendy Nokia Phone Prototype and 8 Other Bizarro Cell Phone Concepts
- Anonymous Runs With Theory That Shakespeare Was a Fraud
- Mozilla Brings Sharing to the Browser With 'Firefox Share'
- ThunderCats Are Back Tonight: Exclusive Clip and Interview With Producer Michael Jelenic
- Google TV, Take 2: Android Apps Join the Smart TV Party
- The End of New Release DVD Rentals
- Survive a Roller Derby Jam
- Psychologists' Golf Trick Shows Superstition Boosts Performance
- Drinking About Movies: The Best Boozers in Film
- Oct. 28, 1989: Critter Crunch, Mother of All Robot Battles
- Digging for Dino Eggs With Famed Paleontologist Jack Horner
- 9 Mandatory Missions All Gaming Geeks Must Master
- Kevin Mitnick Rates Today's Blackhats
- The Stakes of Fear: BioShock Creator's Favorite Horror Films
- Home | Calling Card - International Calling Card - Prepaid Calling Cards - Pinless calling card | Universal...
- iPad 2 created using Dinosaur bones and rare rocks
- Cant Stop The Cute (GIF)
- Video: Half-Naked Woman Pulled Over
- Top 10 Tips to avoid iPhone 4S Battery Issue
- Is Voldemort right about Twitter?
- Nothing Like Sleeping on a Side of a Mountain [Pic]
- Animation Gives an Edge to Streaming Services
- My friend made this awesome hat for her cat - Imgur
- Hewlett-Packard on Review for Possible Downgrade by Moodys - Businessweek
- Bubble Trouble: Why 'Pan Am,' 'Parks and Rec' and 12 Other Shows Could Go 'Pop!'
- Gaddafi son says he is innocent
- Apollo Astronaut Surrenders Moon Camera in Lawsuit Settlement | Apollo Moon Missions & Apollo 14 Moon...
- Jeep dealer mocks Occupy movement with sales ad [Video]
- Obama's Halloween: Candy And Cookies At The White House
- Have You Picked Your Halloween Costume Yet?
- St. Louis Cardinals win World Series
- What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Creepiest Celebrities of 2011Pictures
- Congress to issue Solyndra subpoenas
- Teenager Who was Refused Cancer Treatment Joins Occupy San Francisco
- Fractalist Benot Mandelbrot dies
- Injured Iraq veteran is face of Occupy movement - CNN.com
- Occupy Wall St. gets dangerous; NYPD threatens to sue rowdy demonstrators who initiate violence
- Anonymous releases the info of PayPal's Top Executives
- Many cities leaving Wall Street protesters alone
- One in six will suffer stroke but most preventable
- Sarajevo: US Embassy Attacked by Suspected Radical Islamist Gunman (VIDEO)
- Occupy Wall Street Has Raised $450,000, Spent Just Over $50,000
- Carving out the buried secrets of the lost city of Atlantis
- Chrysler CEO Says Company's Two-Class Wage System Has To Go
- Bachmann Accuses Perry Campaign Of Dirty Tricks
- WIDE OPEN
- Herman Cain: 'I Don't Want No TV Show'
- GOP Candidate Has A Rough Week
- Dalai Lama: China's 'Ruthless Policy' Causing Violent Deaths
- Obama Cites Income Gap To Push Millionaires Tax, Jobs Bill
- Afghanistan Suicide Bombing, Shooting Kills Civilians, NATO Forces
- Perry Jabs Romney For Lack Of 'Consistency'
- CARDINALS WIN WORLD SERIES
- Suspected Gunman That Forced S.C. Schools Into Lockdown Arrested
- Many Cities Leaving Occupy Protesters Alone
- Bachmann Embellishes In Harsh Criticism Of Obama
- Bill Clinton Fundraiser Nets $1 Million For Virgina Democrats
- WATCH: GOP Candidate Compares Romney To Backflipping Wind-Up Toy Gorilla
- LIVE UPDATES: World Series Game 7
- Hedge Fund Sues Goldman Sachs For Fraud
- JACK'S BACK
- Occupy Wall Street Announces Latest Donation Numbers
- U.S. Government Asked Google To Remove Police Brutality Video
- Obama: Settlement Provides 'Overdue Relief And Justice' To Black Farmers
- In Afghanistan, The Pentagon Sees Risk 'Everywhere'
- White House Calls For Independent Review Of Loans Program
- Abortion Workers Plead Guilty In 'House Of Horrors' Scissor Murders
- WATCH: Cain's 'Smoking' Ad Mocked By GOP Rival's Daughters
- UP IN SMOKE: Complaints, Chaos & Staff Exodus Rock Primary Race
- Storm Could Dump 10 Inches Of Snow On Northeast This Weekend
- Why Herman Cain Is Mr. October
- Following Backlash, BofA Likely To Alter Rules For Debit Fees
- Remarkable Revelations From Mahmoud Abbas
- Google, Wyden, Kirk, and Chaffetz
- Grabbing A
- How's about that, then? Now then, now then. Goodness gracious. As it appen's. Guys and gals. Jewelry...
- "The people I know who used to sit in the bathroom with pornography, now they sit in the bathroom with...
- Sticky thing
- Qantas locks out workers
- Hack the world!
- Just Following Orders
- Bravo to Andrea Rossi and cold fusion
- VanHalen Belt
- Good Evening. Please Come In.
- Missilebreak Outvaders
- Your Recess Was Never Like This
- Local Twitter Slang, And All That Jawn
- What is wrong with bicycle helmets?
- First he gave me flowers...
- Behavior Analyst vs. Staff
- "Signature domestic legislative achievement."
- More Mayo, Hold the Kermode
- Occupy eBay
- I am not signing a release
- Ashkenazy plays Chopin
- "Try not to think too hard."
- "You must always be appearing. If you are not appearing, you are disappearing" -- Jos Mojica...
- Lana Del Rey
- "Such excess of passion is quite out of fashion"
- Krafty Kuts, Halloween Minimix, BBC Radio 1
- All parents are welcome to come by on Wednesday afternoon to help us make candles and decorate skulls
- He Who Casts the First Stone
- Long Days Journey
- In Somalia
- The Revolutionary
- In the New Gangland of El Salvador
- The Movie Set That Ate Itself
- I Want My MTV
- Meet Your Neighbor, Thomas Pynchon
- US Troops Among Dead in Kabul Attack - Voice of America (blog)
- 17 dead in Taliban attack on US convoy - News24
- President's Weekly Address - TIME
- Bill O'Reilly: Phase Two of the 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests: America the ... - Fox News
- Afghanistan: Taliban suicide bombing kills 13 U.S. troops - Salt Lake Tribune
- Qantas chief Joyce determined and uncompromising - AFP
- For Rangers Fans, the Promised Land Was Two Strikes and a Few Inches Away - New York Times
- Suicide bomber hits NATO bus in Kabul; 13 troops, 4 Afghans killed - Washington Post
- Rare October snowstorm pelts the Northeast - Reuters
- Three Australian soldiers killed in Afghan shooting - Sydney Morning Herald
- Prime Minister moves to end Qantas grounding - The Australian
- Protests in Oakland Test Mayor and Her Activist Background - New York Times
- Early storm pelts East Coast with wet, heavy snow - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Chaos at Heathrow after Qantas grounds fleet - ABC Online
- Obama's campaign team emphasizes president's 'regular guy' appeal heading into ... - Washington Post
- October Nor'easter threatens to knock out power with heavy snow - Christian Science Monitor
- Navy commander sentenced in sexual assault of two sailors - Los Angeles Times
- NATO forces killed in Kabul Taliban attack - Deutsche Welle
- St. Louis Cardinals World Series win: Three questions to ponder - Christian Science Monitor
- US official: 13 Americans killed in Afghan bombing - Economic Times
- GOP rivals focus on flat taxes, smaller government - San Francisco Chronicle
- Rick Perrys flat tax plan has a cadre of ardent supporters - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Were you or someone you know scheduled to fly on Qantas or Air France? - gulfnews.com
- Afghan bomb kills 'at least 15' - The Sun
- Wrong Alan Joyce targeted on Twitter - ABC Online
- 13 US killed in Afghan suicide attack - CBS News
- Virgin to accommodate passengers - Sydney Morning Herald
- Winter weather advisory in effect; 4 inches of snow possible - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- US official: 13 Americans killed in Afghan bombing - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- NATO: 13 troops killed in Afghan suicide bombing - CBS News
- Nothing Is More Relaxing To Me Than Smoking A Best E Cigarette After Work
- No Other E Cig Works Better For Me Personally Compared To Best E Cigarette
- The Limits of Magical Thinking | The Public's Health | 10/28/2011
- Merck Vaccines Bio Weapons - 1941 US Biological Weapons Program
- Higgins wins Irish presidency with 57 pct of votes
- Israeli airstrike kills 5 Gaza militants
- As Apple TV rumors build, Google upgrades Google TV - The Washington Post
- Horror of South Africa's 'corrective rape' - CNN.com
- Marco Rubio: Immigrant, Not Exile
- Clock this: UK may consider time zone switch
- Reporter's Notebook: Lack of Laws Lead to Prescription Drug Dealing Epidemic
- Images: Your creative pumpkin carvings
- Bombas de Vacio, Bomba de Vacio, Bombas de Vacio a diafragma libres de aceite
- Autumn Reds Fall to Climate Change : Discovery News
- Will a Flat Tax Capsize Perry's Campaign? ~~~ 'This Is A Bolder Plan.' Like a rock?
- Seaweed Moves South As Ocean Warms
- Survey finds abuse of detentions in Brazil's Rio
- The Facebook and Twitter spam diet |Adelaide Now
- Peru quake destroys homes, injures dozens
- California-Based DFine Inc. to Pay U.S. More Than $2.3 Million to Settle Claims That Company Paid Kickbacks...
- Report: Yahoo and Google Launching Digital Newsstands Next Week | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
- Orion mock-up completes test water landing
- Two miners killed in accident at Kentucky coal mine
- I Am Able To Light Up A Best E Cigarette With Out Anyone Seeing What Exactly I'm Doing
- Hardly Any Other E Cig Works More Effectively For Me Personally Compared To The Best E Cigarette
- Attorney General Holder, Federal and State Officials Announce Enforcement Efforts Against Illegal...
- Obama Miracle is White House Free of Scandal:
- How the Bitter Elitists at Fox News Keep Trying -- And Failing -- to Dampen Support for Occupy Wall Street...
- Marijuana arrest sets of campus protest in Brazil
- What Do Republicans Have Against Biking and Walking? | Environment | AlterNet
- Higgins Voted New Irish President
- Sports of The Times: After La Russas Latest Challenge, Someone Ought to Make a Movie
- Holiday Movies: The Season of Spielberg
- China Reshuffles Top Regulators
- For Texas, the Moment Slipped Away, Twice
- World Series Freese Is Most Valuable, and Most Improbable
- The Saturday Profile: Hara Kefalidou Pushes Back Against Perks
- M.R.I.s, Often Overused, Often Mislead, Doctors Warn
- Deadly Attack Strikes NATO Bus in Kabul
- Qantas Grounds Its Worldwide Fleet Over Labor Dispute
- For Cain, Reverse Becomes a Prominent Gear
- Qantas Airways Grounds Its Entire Worldwide Fleet
- Tempers Flare After Some Tunisian Votes Are Nullified
- Gay Retirement Communities Struggling in the Recession
- Batteries on a Wind Farm Help Control Power Output
- Joy and Nostalgia in Moscow as Bolshoi Theater Reopens
- Most Presidential Candidates Are Not the 99 Percent
- Florida in a Battle Over Casino Bill
- George Wright Tells Story of Hijacking From Portugal
- Western Companies See Libya as Ripe at Last for Business
- Cardinals 6, Rangers 2: Cardinals Win World Series
- Report of Justice Dept.s $16 Muffin Greatly Exaggerated
- L.I.R.R. Retirees Still Seek Disability Benefits at a High Rate
- Cigarettes Are Being Used in Studies to Help Smokers Quit
- St. Pauls Cathedral Moves to Evict Occupy London Protesters
- Solyndra Inquiry to Be Led by Herbert M. Allison Jr.
- Critics Notebook: Bolshoi Theater Gala on Live HD Broadcast
- 40 Killed in Deadliest Friday Demonstrations Since May
- Crime Scene: What a Family Faces After a Murder: The First Week
- Bats: World Series, Game 7: Rangers vs. Cardinals
- Poland's Hardware Hackers
- Ask HN: have you ever marketed the same product under two different names?
- Startup School (live)
- What's in a name? | Freshmeat is now Freecode
- Shakespeare programming language
- Designer,Programmer,Coder or Hacker.Which one are you?
- Ask HN: Need feedback on my first own iPad app Coloring book with some magic
- Bonn caf stands up to Apple over trademark
- Hiring? Build a Code Puzzle.
- Dyson reinvents the personal heater
- Stop Ridiculing Ideas
- Legitmix Ends the Music Sampling Deadlock
- Mass-Scale Cold Fusion a Success
- Pitching a VC: Why Financials Matter
- Why Siri Is a Google Killer
- Insight on very large SVD computations
- Elements of Modern C++ Style
- Why we think there's a Multiverse, not just our Universe
- The State of Java: TIOBE Versus JavaOne 2011
- Addictive and sticky HTML5 experiment
- Using Google+ for Google Apps? Your admin has access to all of your data
- The Inexplicable War on Lemonade Stands - Forbes
- Nokia Web Apps: A Rant
- Build your professional profile in a social context
- Linux From Scratch 7 Released
- Git is exploding
- Most Technical Interviews Suck
- SOPA: Hollywood Finally Gets A Chance to Break the Internet
- Insulin pump hack delivers fatal dosage over the air
- My startup: An aesthetically pleasing, innovative Social network; Thoughts?
- Dolphin, a 3rd Party Android Browser, Relayed URL Data
- Australia's Biggest Airline Grounds Its Entire Fleet
- Weaponizable Police UAV Now Operational In Texas
- When Having the US Debt Paid Off Was a Problem
- Is That an Android On Your Wrist?
- Quiet Cellular Antenna Tech To Boost S. African SKA Bid
- Nokia Unveils OLED Phone You Control By Bending
- HP Officially Out of TouchPads
- Blue Coat Concedes Its Devices Operating in Syria
- Ask Slashdot: Image Recognition For Race Timing?
- Meet Firefox's Built-In PDF Reader
- Stanford's Open Source Human Motion Software
- RIM Helps Indian Authorities Access BlackBerry Messages
- Microsoft Tried To Buy Netscape: Suppose They Had?
- Four CAs Have Been Compromised Since June
- TSA's VIPR Bites Rail, Bus, and Ferry Passengers
- Agile Quadruped Robot Unveiled By Italian Roboticists
- Skype Goes After Reverse-Engineering
- Asteroid Lutetia Revealed As a Protoplanet
- Smarter Thread Scheduling Improves AMD Bulldozer Performance
- Massively Parallel Computer Built From Single Layer of Molecules
- Linux Foundation Releases Document On UEFI Secure Boot
- The RMS Tour Rider
- 'Invisible Glass' Solves Screen Reflection Problems
- Highly Efficient Oxygen Catalyst Found
- Samsung Takes the Lead In the Smartphone Market
- Superluminal Neutrinos, Take Two
- ARM Goes 64-Bit With Its New ARMv8 Chip Architecture
- 1 MW Cold Fusion Plant Supposedly To Come Online
- World's Biggest Gold Coin Minted In Australia
- Linux Foundation memo: how to make a computer that doesn't lock out GNU/Linux
- Traders talk back to Occupy Chicago
- Top US foreclosure law firm threw Halloween party where staff dressed as homeless, foreclosed-upon Americans
- SOPA in depth: the worst-ever copyright proposal in US legislative history?
- Zombie Apocalypse: tonight on SyFy
- Justin Bieber: senator who sponsored anti-streaming bill should be "locked up -- put away in cuffs"
- Europeans: EU to vote on ACTA, get informed and involved!
- Microsoft buys Skype, attacks reverse engineer with bogus takedown notices and florid language
- Herman Cain warns against "big potato moths"
- What Kind of Buddhist was Steve Jobs, Really?
- The White House supports leaks
- Watch Live: Michael Moore at Occupy Oakland
- Mike Godwin's first-person account: "What Happened at Occupy Oakland"
- Occupy Wall Street roundup for Friday, Oct. 28
- Blue Coat, a U.S. tech firm, acknowledges Syria Used its gear to censor the web during "Arab Spring"
- Occupy Emerald City: The Wizard of #OWS
- Saif Gaddafi's paintings
- In NYC, Occupy Wall Street isn't very brown (yet)
- "Lord Cain," by Tim Heidecker (music)
- Of course Occupy has a message
- Robert's Robots title sequence
- HuffPost Bingo
- Man stuck in baby swing
- How Occupy has shifted the national debate
- Changes in U.S. Consumer Spending, 2007-2010
- Blood Bros' 1980s action movie DJ mixes
- Found-object light fixture made from Ikea-harvested dead lightbulbs
- Crowley vs. Wicked Witch
- Mummies and Monkey Skulls: Oddities Host Ryan Matthew Cohn on the creepiest antiques
- What the Bible says about women who won't go barefoot
- The demon pirate of the Statue of Liberty and other hidden haunted histories of American landmarks
- Maine woman tries to steal a set of novelty handcuffs, ends up getting a real pair
- Woman caught with crack pipe hidden in her Bible. Holy smokes
- Purchase a 787 and Boeing will have a custom beer commissioned for you
- As if turning your hands and mouth black and tasting like a retread tire isn't bad enough, black licorice...
- Not news: Park is named for two Army heroes killed by bomb. Fark: One of them was a Labrador Retriever, and...
- "I can't think of any circumstance or anything that would make me call the police and tell them that...
- Now that Gadhaffi is gone, freedom is spreading across the whole of Libya. Um, except for Benghazi, where...
- 13 American soldiers killed by Taliban suicide bomber in Kabul
- Zombie crashes car into house
- Animal Conservationist Jack Hanna supports hydraulic fracking, electric sulfuric felgercarb, and of course...
- You know those studies that say drinking moderately is good for your health? This study says drinking in...
- "We are Wall Street. We eat what we kill, and when the only thing left to eat is on your dinner...
- Photoshop this famous fresco
- Illegal poker king busted again; doesn't go straight. What a joker
- Not news: Live nativity scene planned for Christmas. Fark: With the parts played by meerkats
- Sieg Fail
- Spooky, a black cat named by the vet staff caring for her after she was hit by a car, has been reunited...
- Woman tries to skin her dad after he refuses to give her his potato salad. If that doesn't tell you how...
- You know you've screwed up when neighbors start cheering during your arrest
- A faithful dog dragged his owner 100 yards to safety after he was struck by lightning. Now can we have...
- Of all of the words on this interstate sign they could have misspelled
- Most think breaking into a day care and trying on children's swim suits is not acceptable behavior. Then...
- This is a repeat from 1926, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1982, and 2006
- Foot bridge collapses in India; 30 feared drowned - Kansas City Star
- Early storm pelts East Coast with wet, heavy snow - Times Union
- Kvitova defeats Stosur in WTA Championships semifinals - USA Today
- Foot bridge collapses in India; 30 feared drowned - AP - msnbc.com
- LA struggles to cope with possessions of homeless - Kansas City Star
- Obama's team banks on his 'regular guy' appeal - San Jose Mercury News
- Kvitova beats Stosur in Championships semi-final - FOX News
- US official: 13 Americans killed in Afghan bombing - msnbc.com
- Ohio mock zombie outbreak inspired by CDC message - AP - msnbc.com
- Ex-Brazilian president Lula diagnosed with tumor - YAHOO!
- Kvitova defeats Stosur in WTA Championships semis - San Francisco Gate
- Obama's team banks on his 'regular guy' appeal - AP - msnbc.com
- Del Potro beats Anderson to reach Vienna final - CBS Sports
- New heroes blossom for Cardinals - Boston Herald
- David Freese symbolic of Cardinals World Series run - Boston Herald
- Recent major attacks in Afghanistan: - San Francisco Gate
- Del Potro beats Anderson to reach Vienna final - Associated Press
- Occupy Oakland: inspiration, frustration at return - San Francisco Gate
- US official: 13 Americans killed in Afghan bombing - Associated Press
- Can Rick Perry rebound? His history and money suggest yes - Boston Herald
- McIlroy within touching distance of $2 million first prize - Reuters
- Connecticut not sneaking up on anybody this season - Associated Press
- Suicide attack in Kabul killed 13 foreign troops: ISAF - YAHOO!
- Cardinals Beat Rangers to Win World Series - FOX News
- Spirits in Egypt to 2015: Databook - new market research report - Transworld News
- IIF sees take-up of Greek debt discount above 90 percent - msnbc.com
- Opinion: Apple, Nokia must storm entrenched markets to move forward - YAHOO!
- Cardinals cap historic season with world title - msnbc.com
- US-Israeli spy suspect set to return home to NYC - Associated Press
- Obama cites income gap to push stalled jobs bill - Yahoo Finance
- Vampire Facelift: Does It Suck? (VIDEO)
- Trick Or Treat? 6 Deliciously Haunting Halloween Foods
- Teotihuacan 83: New Significant Ancient Number Uncovered?
- Man Answered Door Naked While Watching Child Porn: Cops
- Miracle Dog Escapes Death In Gas Chamber
- LISTEN: Man Mistakes The Moon For UFO, Call Police
- WATCH: Slow-Motion Pumpkin Smashing!
- $44,500 For A Parking Ticket?!
- Holy Smokes -- Woman Allegedly Caught With Crack Pipe In Bible
- WATCH: Sperm Bike Rides In Seattle
- Giant Lego Man May Soon Be Released From Custody
- Firefighters Ticketed For Parking In Politicians' Spots
- WATCH: Transgender Bodybuilder Competes As Woman For First Time
- No Treat: Pumpkin Dump Snarls Detroit-area Traffic (VIDEO)
- Man Severed Own Arm With Homemade Guillotine, Police Say
- You Won't Believe What's Going On In This Photo
- PHOTO: Is This Halloween Costume Offensive... Or Educational?
- Man Promises To Masturbate In Every NYC Starbucks Bathroom
- Man Firebombs Taco Bell For Skimping On Meat: Cops
- Ohio Woman In See-Through Top, G-String, Leads Police On High Speed Chase
- Judge Who Used Penis Pump In Court Will Lose Pension
- Man Arrested For Bestiality Claims Prostitute Transformed Into Donkey
- 13 Creepy Cakes: From Eyeballs To Exorcists
- 5-Year-Old Girl Drives Family SUV To Find Missing Mom
- Prince Charles Related To Vlad The Impaler?
- Fist Fight Breaks Out In Italian Parliament
- Indiana Family Finds Bones, Chemicals And Gruesome Photos In Attic
- Man Spends Nine Hours Stuck In Swing
- Baby Doll Saves Family From Burning House
- PHOTOS: Working In A Haunted House Can Be Hazardous To Your Health
- Joe Buck Walks In On Troy Aikman Covering NFL Game With Another Man
- LASIK Surgery Allows Baron To See Without Monocle
- Man's Utter Failure In Life A Bit Of A Sore Spot
- [video] Department Of Treasury Releases New 'Monsters Of The Silver Screen' $20 Bill
- Man Urinating While Talking On Cell Phone Accidentally Drops Baby In Toilet
- Lions Fans Excited To Be Booing Again
- Magazine: Classic Looks For 40-Something Women Married For The Second Time And Trying To Get Pregnant
- American Voices: Wal-Mart Shutters New York Fashion Presence
- LIBBY, MTFor the first time since its debut in 2005, the link to the live-streaming webcam outside Jimmys...
- Fan On The Street: On The Supposed Rise Of Dirty Play In The NFL
- Sportsgraphic: Greatest World Series Moments
- Strongside/Weakside: Matt Forte
- Ray Lewis Releases Primal Scream After Successfully Transferring Money To Checking Account
- Popular New DirecTV Package Offers Zero NHL Games
- [audio] No One Has Heart To Ask Human Beat Box To Stop
- Hug Waved Off
- Infographic: Record Year For Abortion Restrictions
- Tim Tebow Becomes First Bad Quarterback To Lead 4th Quarter Comeback
- American Voices: Tsunami Debris Approaching U.S.
- U.S. To Offer Tax Incentives To Companies That Do Not Openly Make World Worse At Every Turn
- Nation Finally Breaks Down And Begs Its Smart People To Just Fix Everything
- [audio] Affable Anti-Semite Thinks Jews Are Doing Super Job With The Media
- OVERLAND PARK, KSForensics team member Francesca Babin, 15, made it to Original Oratory finals despite...
- American Voices: MTV's Occupy Wall Street
- Hackers Shut Down January Jones
- Man's Trainer Once Saw Rob Lowe At Gym
- John Madden Agrees To Work As Consultant For Raiders Concession Stand
- Study Finds Every Style Of Parenting Produces Disturbed, Miserable Adults
- FDA Approves Putting Picture Of Trish On Cigarette Packs
- [audio] Cage Match Settles Nothing
- Top 10 Ways to Unlock the Unlockable [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Make a Fog Machine for Your Party for $5 [Video]
- Find Yourself Some Great Deals This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Freeze Candles to Make them Last Twice as Long [MacGyver Tip]
- Remains of the Day: Apple Working to Solve the Mystery of the iPhone 4S Batteries [For What It's Worth]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: October 22-28 [Highlights]
- Simplify Your Tea Brewing by Making It in a Coffee Pot [Clever Uses]
- Daily App Deals: Get WinX DVD Pro for a Limited Time Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- How to Stop Your Smartphone from Constantly Tracking Your Location [Evil Week]
- How to Ditch Big Brother and Disappear Forever [Identity]
- How to Creepify Your Photos for Halloween [Video]
- Easily Remove Pet Hair from Carpet or Upholstery with Rubber Flip Flop Sandals [Clever Uses]
- Add a Homemade Security Alarm to Your Bag with Headphone Cables [DIY]
- Chrome Now Syncs Search Engines and Open Tabs [Chrome]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Fall Chores [Help Yourself]
- Orchestra Is an Awesome Collaborative To-Do Manager with Speech Recognition, Web Sync, and More [IPhone...
- The Best Time Tracking App for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Can I Find Affordable Health Insurance If I Don't Have Coverage from My Employer? [Ask Lifehacker]
- How to Crack a Wi-Fi Network's WEP Password with BackTrack [Video]
- How Long All Those Halloween Candy Bars Will Last [Halloween]
- Swap Scary Stories in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Google TV Will Add Android Market and TV-Friendly Apps, Sport a Nicer Look [Updates]
- The Clock Is Ticking: How to Save Time and Money Booking Your Holiday Travel [Travel]
- Facebook Video Player Lets You Watch Videos as You Continue Browsing Your News Feed [Chrome Extensions]
- How to Create a Fake Identity and Stay Anonymous Online [Evil Week]
- Banjo Alerts You When Friends Are Nearby and Maps All Your Social Network Contacts on Your iPhone or...
- Today's Lifehacker Workout: Get Moving with This Video Playlist [Video]
- How to Convince Someone You Work in Their Building [Social Engineering]
- This Fire-Breathing Jack-o-Lantern Will Light Up Your Halloween Night [Video]
- Learn How to Bark Down a Dog to Get It to Stop Chasing You [Survival]
- Why Agile Spreads Like Wildfire: Software Specifications
- Griffon: to SQL or NoSQL
- All your Bayes are belong to us!
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 10/28/11
- Microsoft's Concept Video of the Future: I want it now!
- Subversion Best Practices: Repository Structure
- Video: Kinect + Windows Phone 7.5 - why not?
- Meet The Author: Learning Vaadin'
- Avoid legacy programming practices in PHP 5.4: the underscore lesson from PHP4/5
- Spring:The Art of using GRASP Patterns
- Immutable Value Objects in PHP
- More interactive WebGL (with VBO rebuffering): slippery water...and sticky jello
- Formalize CSS
- Everybody Knows About MVC...
- Top Ten Idea Killers in Software Development
- Converting a Dark Furniture Web Design from PSD to HTML
- Frontrow 2011: Mozilla's Christian Heilmann on HTML5
- My life as a freelancer
- The Firefox 7 Sync Meltdown: An Interesting Postmortem
- App Profile Control Code for Windows Phone
- Mocking Frameworks in .NET
- Shell To Html Converter
- Coming down to earth? Mixpanel's reasons for leaving the cloud
- CSS4 is coming already
- Hadoop lets you store everything; with Lucene/Solr and more
- Silverlight Architecture Feedback
- Yes, Google "Stole" From Apple, And That's A Good Thing
- Custom Versioning Strategy on TFS 2010 for Windows Phone
- Is it ok to have technical debt?
- Han Solo With Carbonite Carrying Case Star Wars Mimobot
- This Week at Neatorama
- The Most Excellent Halloween
- Suspect Uses Forklift for Getaway
- Ducklings on a Water Slide
- Clever Camera
- Great Pictures From The 2011 Blizzcon
- The Anatomy of a Pumpkin
- 50 Breakfasts From Around The World
- 14 Sexy Costumes That Shouldn't Exist
- 10 Adorable Japanese School Buses
- Inception Animals
- Virtual Costume
- Steampunk Pumpkin
- How Woodpeckers Peck Wood without Hurting Themselves
- Propane Tank Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Live-Action Pac-Man Game
- Huge Portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. Made from 4,242 Rubik's Cubes
- Baby Wookiee Is Adorable and Creepy
- Cloud Shadow of Mt. Rainier
- Real Life Imitates The Simpsons: Three-Eyed Fish Caught Near Nuclear Plant
- Hello Kitty Mustache Coin Bag
- Necco Fans Prefer Their Candy Artificially Enhanced
- Smashing Pumpkins in Slow Motion
- The Wizard, The Power Glove, and Children in Peril
- Time Twister
- Alternate Alternative Fuel for Robots of the Future
- Adventures in Depression
- Cinderella, Cinderella
- Five Minutes
- 13 Horror Movies and the 'True Stories' They're Based On
- The Grand Wizards of Elementary School
- World War II Evacuee Costume
- Zombie + Poodle = Zoodle
- Rooster Sauce Costume
- Man Harasses Crab, Gets What's Coming to Him
- Apple - Apple Events - Celebrating Steve
- Dont Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice | Kalzumeus Software
- What Should I Look For In a UI Typeface? | designbyIZO
- Apps Are the New Channels
- PROTECT IP Act Breaks the Internet
- My dad taught me cashflow with a soda machine The Startup Toolkit Blog
- How I Quickly Test and Validate Startup Ideas Startup Bound
- Untitled (http://www.slideshare.net/aszegedi/ever ything-i-ever-learned-about-jvm-performa nce-tuning-twitter)
- Why Is This Cargo Container Emitting So Much Radiation? | Magazine
- Untitled (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/r ef=tsm_1_tw_s_dm_ltncf7?&docId=100074038 1)
- Apple Bottom Jeans (And Other Love Songs) - gyzym - The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]
- Marshall's Blog
- StackOverflow's battles with the .NET garbage collector
- Best statistics question ever
- Enigma - Yahtzee - X-Men: First Class (2011), X-men - All Media Types [Archive of Our Own]
- Informal e-reader library comparison
- DESIGN ARCHIVE - BLOG: ! iOS 5
- Google+ is now available with Google Apps
- The Livestream Ended: How I Got Off My Computer And Onto The Street At Occupy Oakland | The Awl
- The Important Field
- STANFORD Magazine: July/August 2005 > Just Cool It
- Productivity Future Vision
- Heres why Apples TV needs to be an actual television, and not just a cheap add-on box
- An Info Post!
- Matt's Webcorner - Starcraft 2 Automated Player
- recenseo : Essential Trick for Macbook Air Owners
- Saif al-Islam Gaddafi Totally Innocent, According to Saif al-Islam Gaddafi [Libya]
- 'G.O.P. Is the New Black,' According to Billboard [Race Relations]
- Comment of the Day: What Dreams Are Made Of [We Read You]
- Have You Picked Your Halloween Costume Yet? [Halloween]
- Ashton Kutcher Getting His Own Nightmare YouTube Channel [YouTube]
- Occupy Wall Street Is Without Power [Occupy Wall Street]
- No One Wants to Dress Up as a Politician This Halloween [Halloween]
- Dragonflies Are Humongous Cowards [Science Watch]
- Justin Bieber Orders Imprisonment of U.S. Senator [Idols]
- Al Qaida Plants Its Flag In Libya [Libya]
- Jon Huntsman's Daughters Join the Wacky YouTubes Business [Video]
- Tallest Midget Alert: DC's 'Bad Boy Reporter' [Media Roundup]
- One Man's Quest to Tweet Every Word in the English Language [The Internet]
- Herman Cain Is Tired, Will 'Slow Down' [On The Trail]
- Here's the Deal That Saved the Global Economy, Handwritten on One Sheet of Paper [Economics]
- Snow on Halloween? The Horror! [Weather]
- 'America's Next Top Model' Now a Perfume Sold at Target [Fashion]
- We Must Discuss James Franco's Butt Cheeks and LiLo's Morgue Chic [Video]
- Senators in Tense Backroom Negotiations over College Football Schedules [Failed State]
- Now You Only Need to Write a Blog Post to Get Into College [College]
- TSA Fires Sex Toy Screener [Tsa]
- 600,000 Facebook Logins Are Hijacked Every Day [Security]
- Nicki Minaj Maid Brawl: 'I'll Show You How to Treat Someone Like an Animal' [Gossip Roundup]
- Banks: Maybe Debit Card Fees Are a Bad Idea [Banksters]
- How Occupy Wall Street Cost Me My Job [Video]
- School Cops Just Can't Stop Pepper Spraying Kids [School Daze]
- Which Actor Has a Nude Ice-skating Fetish? [Blind Items]
- Christians Stink-Bomb Play That Features a Poop-Covered Jesus [Religion]
- It's a Bad Time to Be a Clear Channel DJ [Media]
- Cowboy Won't Teach Gun Safety to Muslims Because They All Want to Kill Him [Texas]
|Steve Jobs the Jerk, Female Craft Brewers, and...|
|The Simpsons save Halloween, again|
|Independent Candidates Challenge China's Local...|
|Who Loves You, Lynley?|
|'The Informant' Tracks Latest on Calif. Prison...|
|People Are Awesome: Nashville Judge Orders...|
|Teen killed in iPhone robbery attempt|
|On This Day: Black Tuesday Stock Market Crash...|
|For Tiffany, All that Glitters Isnt Gold|
|Worlds population hits 7 billion (The Upshot)|
|Thousands rally for alleged torture victim...|
|Qantas grounds fleet over labor dispute - CNN|
|Omar, NC habitual of anti-patriotic, anti-India...|
|David Denby: “Black Narcissus” at...|
|Comeback Cards Win It All: St. Louis Takes...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|5 Legal Nightmare to Scare you on Halloween|
|Say It Aint Snow: New York Citys Fall is a...|
|Floods in Thailand|
|The Caucus: The Weekend Word: Second Look|
|Fancy Rich CA Lawmaker Lady Caught Stealing...|
|Weekly Address: We Cant Wait to Create Jobs|
|Herman Cain and the Hubris of Experts|
|Perry, Romney Contrast in Style, Substance|
|Obama discusses income inequality, obstructing...|
wall street j.
|Afghan Insurgents Kill 16 NATO Troops|
|IBM CEO to Step Down: Tech Weekly Recap|
|Get Personalized Mortgage and Refinancing...|
|Economist Kevin Murphy Talks NBA Lockout...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|America: Excelling at Mediocrity|
|Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say|
|SocialVibe's Voluntary Ads Aim To Make The...|
|BUSTED: Employees At Law Firm Mocked Foreclosed...|
|Is the growth-to-value shift here? Favoring...|
|Nokia Vs. The Industry: A Look At The Global...|
|Online hackers threaten to expose cartel...|
|Stop Whining About Netflix and Redbox Price...|
|YouTube and Hollywood Finally Link Up: Here...|
|Dennis Ritchie's legacy of elegantly useful tools|
|Web Jobs October 24|
|Inside the Accelerator Important steps before...|
|10 Twitter Hashtags to Live a More Frugal and...|
|The 10 Most Promising New Startups Coming Out...|
|Michael Moore: The Occupy Movement has Killed...|
|Week on the Web: ocelots, Android license fees,...|
|Inside Look at Headlines: How Are They Created?...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple's Processor Options for Early 2012 Mac...|
|Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash hitting AT&T...|
|Tech History Today 29|
|New code of conduct agreed by big 4 UK ISPs|
|Some Revised Tourism Slogans|
|Inevitable: Jersey Shore for politicos coming soon|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|While Others Party, Some College Students Take...|
|Democratic Women Vow a Comeback|
|6 Non-Medical Excuses That Should Qualify You...|
|Horseguards Parade Fail|
|Video of Snow Falling In New York City In October|
|10 Last-Minute Costumes for Halloween 2011|
|Man loves prostitute who turned into a donkey|
|Valleys of Valais: Ltschental and Belalp|
|WIN: Halloween Pumpkin-Palooza|
|Michael Lohan Denied Bail! Behind Bars Until...|
|Creepy Cat Plays With Fire|
|Meowloween Gif: Kittehs Hate Their Meowloween...|
|7 Billion: Will Earth Really Hit Population...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ive got your missing links right here (29...|
|In Time: Andrew Niccol on His Gattaca-Inspired...|
|Low profile linear LED array|
|Behind the Mask: The Superhero Alter-Ego Quiz|
|The Science of Happiness|
|Quantum keys let submarines talk securely|
|Halloween Hack: Kinect Enabled Portrait of Vigo...|
|Weekend Links: Halloween Themed!|
|A cartoon essay that explores why we love to be...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Savile: 'I Invented the Disco'|
|Asteroid lutetia: Primitive body from solar...|
|This Week in the Future, October 24-28, 2011|
|No One Knows The Real Me, I Sometimes Forget Too|
|Protesters Launch The Occupied Times Of London...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|7 Billion People and Counting...What Number are...|
|What is Coming to Get Us|
|The 10 Best Villains in Literature According to...|
|13 Modern Minimalist Movie Posters by Matt Owen|
|Experimental Station - Caleb Charland|
|Urban Redevelopment of the Plaza del Milenio /...|
|A New and Exciting Way of Thinking About the...|
|Sunny sunny sunny|
|11 Inspiring Life Lessons from Bruce Lee|
|Are You Reading Too Much?|
|Ask Unclutterer: The connection between...|
|M.R.I.s, Often Overused, Often Mislead, Doctors...|
|The Silliness of Busyness|
|Topping a Meal With a Poached Egg|
|Weekend Warrior Workout Ideas That Burn Mega...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Glamour's Reel Moments Video Series: A Proper...|
|Paris Fashion Week Spring 2012: Christian Dior|
|Pork Tenderloin & Pears in a Mustard-Port...|
|What Does 'Pulling A Gwyneth' Even Mean?...|
|7 Awesomely Impressive Celebrity Entrepreneurs ...|
|Paul Ryan, Salesman|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|12 Foods Your Dentist Won't Eat|
|Dim & Dash: Out With Friends|
|The Most Stylish Musicians of All Time|
|Golf Chess Set by Agresti|
|Report: Irish's Kelly offends players, apologizes|
|Erin Andrews Has Something On Her Mind: Your...|
|Steelers aim for revenge against Pats|
|Cobra introduces iRadar Community to...|
|Baylor tops AP preseason women's poll (AP)|
the big picture
|World Population: 7 Billion|
|Behind the scenes of a rocket launch|
|New York Photos of the Week October 22nd...|
|Saturday, 29 Oct 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Libya and Elsewhere|
|Positions of Sleeping with Love|
|jean paul abjean - Red Eyes And Tears|
|1_4881940523f9e81e3ce7o.jpg 600400 pixels|
|The Important Field|
|Comic for October 29, 2011|
|The Babson Tee Shirt: The Defiant Fist as...|