- This is the worst feeling in the world. I wish it upon no man.
- Response to White House petition to end software patents
- Do you think that cops should get an extra punishment for breaking the law especially in ways that abuse...
- Heheh heh... fooled you!
- Is r/Music into jazz? John Coltrane - Resolution
- Most WTF headline ever. As seen in today's Evening Standard.
- TIL a shipping container showed up in Italy spewing lethal amounts of radiation. No one is sure exactly why...
- Why aren't there more eye colors?
- My wife asked me to make a sign for our candy bowl while I was reading reddit. Big mistake.
- This is how I feel on a daily basis
- The ark is full..
- As a newly pregnant mom, I'm curious what the community thinks of recent studies saying light drinking is ok.
- TIL goldfish can survive flash freezing in liquid nitrogen
- The awkward moment when you find out Titanic was filmed in a plastic pool, and your whole life is an illusion.
- GeekSquad Gus
- Razor1911 release Origin bypass for Battlefield 3 for legit customers, enabling you to play online without...
- Scumbag craigslist buyers
- Widows and Widowers of Reddit, what was it like to become intimate with someone new after your spouse passed?
- Sign up for Secret Santa now -- help break the Guinness World Record!
- Ooooh a text!
- Israel to shift tax burden to the rich and corporations: Israel's protest movement celebrates its first...
- Couple Showers
- Just my dad's cat riding his pony (MIC)
- Slam Dunk
- Am I doing this right?
- New algorithm could substantially speed up MRI scans - Faster scans could reduce the time patients spend in...
- Robert Reich: OWS has transformed public opinion. For the first time since the Great Depression, the...
- Is there any evidence that marijuana is better at relieving pain than other drugs?
- Canadian Ned Flanders
- Beatboxer Jason Singh Scores Silent Movie Using Only His Voice
- How Your iPhone Chip Will Reinvent the Internet Data Center
- Photo Book Shows a New Side of Rock Legends
- Google Gives Google Reader a '+1’ Makeover
- Why Fingernails on Blackboards Sound So Horrible
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Is Jaw-Droppingly Spectacular (With Giveaway!)
- War, On Drugs: The Military's Complicated Relationship With Narcotics
- Stealth Jet Could Be Unsafe for Flight Training
- Fuel Rockets
- Nov. 1, 1859: A Welcome Sight for Those in Peril Upon the Sea
- Safes, Alarms and Spy Cams: Home Security
- Lens Friends
- Scrub Club: 4 Vacuums Tested and Rated
- Surf, Stream and Skype: Connected TVs
- Fall Test 2011: The Wired Home
- Musicians Turn to Turntable.fm to Connect With Fans
- Fresh Tech for Fresh Powder
- You Snooze, You Win
- Media Center: Tools for Total Immersion
- Royal Enfield's Retro Ride Takes Another Lap
- Interview: PC Guru Phil McKinney On His Split From HP
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 1
- Startup tracks the cloud's stealth invasion of the Fortune 500
- Anonymous Skeptical of Proposed Attack on Zetas Drug Cartel
- Upcoming Kinect Development Kit Could Change In-Store Shopping
- China Builds World Class Supercomputer Sans Intel, AMD
- Venture Capitalists Join Internet Blacklist Bill Backlash
- Win The Art of The Adventures of Tintin Book
- Unemployed Man Is the Unofficial Superhero of Occupy Wall Street
- Confessed Miley Cyrus Hacker Sentenced to Three Years Probation
- Hillary Clinton's mother dies at 92
- Will YouTube Replace Television?
- Ghosts of Halloween Past: Costumes from Mid-Century America [Pics]
- Credit Unions See an Uptick As People Leave Their Banks
- Korn: Y'All Want a Shingle?
- 4 Things You Are Regretting On The Day After Halloween
- Cure for high blood pressure could save millions of lives every year
- Hendricks survive planes crash landing
- The world's most fascinating corpses
- How connectivity is revolutionizing everything
- IPhones Chinese Competitor Focuses on Software for Half-Price Handset
- China Mobile Bypasses Apples Approval to Add 5 Million IPhone Users: Tech
- When You Dont Tip (Pic)
- Amazon and Netflix Signs Content Deals with Walt Disney, Competition Stiffens in Video Streaming
- Everytime I hear the American National Anthem (PIC)
- A New Declaration of Independence: 10 Ideas for Taking America Back from the 1%
- Using the Internet: A Guide for High Schoolers, Circa 1996
- Google+ for Android Gets Revamped [PICS]
- Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child
- Surprise Greek referendum casts shadow on EU deal
- Google TV reboots, but is anyone watching?
- A professional athlete's equipment is positively contagious
- 7 Tips for Boo-tiful Web Design [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Man jailed over sex images of ex
- 20 Dramatic Divorce Tweets From Kim Kardashian's Sisters and Haters
- Herman Cain changes his story
- iPhone battery woes linked to iOS 5 update
- Top 4 Ecommerce Tools for WordPress
- Google Reader Backlash: 10,000 Users Sign Petition to Save Old Version
- APOD: 2011 November 1 - Hammer Versus Feather on the Moon
- Scott Brown Hits Back Against Attack Ad
- Radio Host Makes Startling Comment To Women About Herman Cain
- What Is Day Of The Dead?
- Congress' Wealth Increases Dramatically
- BofA Dropping Plan To Charge $5 Debit Fee
- Herman Cain Raised Major Cash Haul After Harassment Report Broke, Campaign Says
- PROFITING FROM PAIN
- U.S. Students Perform Abysmally On National Math, Reading Tests
- Hillary Clinton's Mother Dies
- Undocumented Immigrant Reportedly Forced To Return To Detention After Surgery
- Most Super-Rich Parents Don't Tell Their Kids Just How Rich They Are
- Perry-Backing Super PAC Launches Ad Blitz
- Homeland Security May Soon Monitor Facebook
- Violent Halloween In D.C. As 6 Are Shot Across City
- GOP Base Invokes Clarence Thomas Amid Latest Cain Firestorm
- Clintons Spend Night In Hospital After Hillary's Mother Falls Ill
- Ann Coulter: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks'
- Syria Reportedly Plants Landmines Along Lebanon Border
- HAZY HERMAN
- Tennessee Officials Agree To Stop Arresting Occupy Nashville Protesters
- 2 Moderate Earthquakes Strike China
- Former Campaign Manager Lobs Harsh Criticism At Bachmann
- Obama Gets Good News From The Doctor
- Supreme Court Asked How Much Bad Lawyering The Constitution Allows
- NATO Ends Libya Mission
- House Reps Protest Potential Food Stamp Cuts With Radical Stunt
- Justice Department Sues South Carolina Over Immigration Law
- OH, YOU MEAN THAT INCIDENT
- Chicago Librarians Hold Story Time Sit-In At City Hall To Protest Budget Cuts
- Rick Perry Tax Plan Would Give Millionaires A BIG Break
- Borders. Security. Refugees. Jerusalem.
- I Can't Remember What I Did That Day
- Mama Lisa's World: Children's Songs from Many Countries and Cultures
- Better late than never
- World War II in Photos
- The (Scientific) Moth
- "We shall have a man in the White House who will feel as responsible for American civilization as he...
- Domestic unrest can be heard, addressed
- The continuing gamification of life
- LTCM Shall Have Its Revenge
- "Who are you?" the minstrel asked. "I am the Golux," said the Golux, proudly, "the...
- A Popular Guide to Unpopular Music
- a very clever response to nothing
- Cabaret Voltaire
- Your future soldier is almost ready
- so bad it's good, for sure
- Scotch? Roofies? Muscle relaxants? Your guess is as good as mine.
- I dressed up as Martin Luther for Halloween
- Spike Milligan, Medical Reformer
- Meet the natives of England and America
- Another $700 million "missing", another high end Wall Street firm scrambling, markets dipping.....
- Mister Sports, Mister Action, Mister Jim Ed Poole
- Sign, drive, default, repossess and resell
- Alex Cox's "Repo Man"
- Pssssst! Hey buddy! Wanna buy some crystals?
- Erasing Hate
- Drive-By Quiltings
- Neither as complete as an encyclopedia nor as baggy as a treasury.
- Paraglider vs. Eagle.
- Subject presents with insatiable appetite for human flesh.
- Q&A: Edward Luttwak
- Why Is This Cargo Container Emitting So Much Radiation?
- Born to Run
- The Tinkerings of Robert Noyce
- Murder by Text
- A Sisters Eulogy for Steve Jobs
- How Do You Spell Ms.
- King of Kings
- Scarlett Johansson says "nothing wrong" with nude photos - Reuters Canada
- Bank of America nixes $5 debit card fee - The Associated Press
- Smart Power? Not in the Middle East - TIME (blog)
- Your comments: Laments for Kim Kardashian's wedding - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Greek government teeters on brink - National Post (registration)
- Cain payouts might not hurt him as much as his reaction - Chicago Sun-Times
- Patriots' Julian Edelman arrested - ESPN
- Bank of America dropping planned $5 debit card fee - CNN (blog)
- Euro Drops on Concern Rescue Plan to Crumble; Dollar, Yen Climb - San Francisco Chronicle
- Euro falls to 3-week low vs dollar on Greek fears - The Associated Press
- The wrong answer: Europe's troublesome referendums - BBC News
- Plane Carrying 230 People Crash Lands - Sky News
- World Stocks Plunge on Call for Greek Debt Plan Vote - Voice of America (blog)
- Clinton Cancels European Trip - Voice of America
- Greek government struggles after bailout bombshell - Economic Times
- MF Global Seeks Bankruptcy Protection - ABC News
- Airport drama as airliner lands belly-first in Warsaw (VIDEO) - RT
- Scarlett Johansson: Nude Photos Were Meant For Ryan Reynolds - Huffington Post
- Hillary Clinton's mother dies at 92 - CNN (blog)
- Palestinian boss Mahmoud Abbas caught saying he will never recognize a Jewish ... - New York Daily News
- Santorum Adviser Tells Cain to 'Be Forthcoming' - ABC News (blog)
- Bank of America Cancels $5 Fee - ABC News
- Plane Crash Lands In Poland (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Family: Hillary Clinton's mother dies at 92 - Chicago Tribune
- Johansson not ashamed of nude shots - Belfast Telegraph
- Palestinians May Lose More Than Gain From Unesco Membership - BusinessWeek
- Putting Herman Cain's Sexual Harassment Accusations In Context - Forbes
- European Bank Stocks Tumble After Greece Pledges Aid Vote - BusinessWeek
- Plane from New York carrying 230 crash lands in Warsaw - Vancouver Sun
- Market volatility boosts CME Group - Financial Times
- New algorithm could substantially speed up MRI scans
- Turning Tragedy to Triumph : StubbyDog
- Bank of America nixes $5 debit card fee
- Israel and the Apartheid Slander
- Senate passes $182B spending bill
- Lose the last 10 pounds: lose the last 10 pounds revealed by Science
- Palestinians say hackers hit Internet services
- In case you engage in a conversation with one of Obama's Children
- NEMS360.com - Personhood backers Opposition using scare tactics
- Video: Tucson citizens respond to the choice by mayor and council to defy U.S. and state constitutions
- Slutty Halloween: Why Can't Women Just Wear Normal Fancy Dress?
- Greece faces meltdown after bailout vote bombshell | Reuters
- Inventing the Future of Computing
- Washington's Meddling Wrecking Economy
- Deaths from painkiller overdose triple in decade
- Shocking Brutalities in Kashmir
- Israel: Army authorized to stop Gaza rockets
- New website builds dossiers on journalists, hopes transparency will lead to trust
- Scientists find link between magnetic reversal and tectonic plate movements
- A Look Back ... Intelligence and the Committee of Secret Correspondence — Central Intelligence Agency
- Preferred natural vitamins intended for stamina - liquid natural vitamins or tablets
- Plane Crash Lands With 230 People On Board In Warsaw After Flight From Newark In New Jersey
- Couple jailed, lose custody of daughter, over stolen sandwiches
- Girl, 9, arrested after throwing chair at cop
- Ireland's debt 3.6bn lower than thought
- Denver Police Force Overloaded With Excessive Force Allegations - YouTube
- Food Stamps: Democrats In Congress Attempt To Eat On $4.50 A Day To Protest Potential Budget Cuts
- St. Petersburg Times changing its name to Tampa Bay Times - St. Petersburg Times
- Federal Court Permanently Bars Two Louisiana Tax Preparers
- Firm Run by Former Gov. Corzine Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Bank of America Drops Plan for Debit Card Fee
- TIMESCAST: TimesCast | November 1, 2011
- Bank of America Nixes $5 Debit Card Fee
- London Cathedral Stops Legal Action Against Protesters
- Dissident Artist Says China Is Seeking $2.4 Million in Back Taxes
- Television Review: Brian Williams on Rock Center - Review
- Dorothy Rodham, Mother of Hillary Clinton, Dies at 92
- Southern Manners on Decline, Some Say
- The Caucus: Clinton Cancels Overseas Trip to Remain With Sick Mother
- Artists File Suit Against Sothebys, Christies and eBay
- Trial of Officers in Haitian Prison Massacre Is Test of System
- Syria Accused of Kidnapping 4 in Lebanon
- Markets Tumble as Greece Sets Referendum on Latest Europe Aid Deal
- News Analysis: Haqqani Militants Act Like Pakistans Protected Partners
- Cooper Union May Charge Tuition to Undergraduates
- American Soldier Sentenced for Raping a South Korean Woman
- Lebanese Police Accuse Syria in Kidnapping of Dissidents
- Places to Sleep Join Forces With Places to Sweat
- Congress Voting Records Show Few With Perfect Attendance
- Hackers Challenge Mexican Crime Syndicate
- Dissenting, or Seeking Shelter? Homeless Stake a Claim at Protests
- New York City Marathon Weather Has Been Taken to Extremes
- Shrinking the Nursing Home Until It Feels Like a Home
- Hindsight Is Kind to Steve Jobss Decision to Delay Surgery
- Union President Tells N.B.A. Players He Will Stay the Course
- Critics Notebook: Chick Corea, Jazz Chameleon, in All His Colors
- Transportation Safety Board Releases Report on Low-Cost Bus Safety
- G.A.O. Says New York Fed Failed to Push A.I.G. Concessions
- Cain Confronts Claim From 90s of Sexual Harassment
- Greece Plans Referendum on Latest Europe Aid Deal
- Khan Academy: Computer Science
- Idolize Bill Gates, Not Steve Jobs
- Getting Started with Python - Installing Packages
- How to make ruby-debug work in Ruby 1.9.3
- What We Learned Driving 2,000 Miles Through the South's Startup Landscape
- How Dropbox Got Its First 10 Million Users
- Google Launches GoMo To Help Businesses Create Mobile Friendly Websites
- Gmails new look
- An Inside Look at how a VC Evaluates Startups Pt. II
- Reflections of a Startup Girlfriend [Response].
- Googlebot is Chrome
- White House responds to Patent Petition
- The Eatery: Massive Health Experiment #01
- Limbo dev says retail model is "broken"
- Please help with the reasoning, client wants to switch to .NET
- Dataset of 30 Million+ News Articles with Headlines, Summary and Metadata
- OpenBSD 5.0 Released
- Newbie indie dev's Android game income stats for October
- Recursion: How multiplication is really defined in Peano arithmetic
- Show HN: Move over Encarta '95, there's a new trivia game in town
- The power of Google: how the Panda update hit Experts Exchange
- Life inside a nuclear missile silo
- Floating point error is the least of my worries
- Poking a sleeping giant
- The Heyday of Software Easter Eggs Has Passed.
- Travis-CI : Ruby 1.9.3-p0, and RBX in 1.8 and 1.9 modes now live
- Ask HN: Who is Hiring? (November 2011)
- The Ruby Reading List
- Linode Cancellation
- Ask Slashdot: How To Securely Share Passwords?
- Hobby Inspired Electric Multicopter Makes Manned Flight
- OpenBSD 5.0 Unleashed On the World
- Spear Phishing Campaign Hits Dozens of Chemical, Defense Firms
- DHS Stonewalls On Public Comment About Body Scanners
- Google Maps To Charge For API Usage
- Things That Turbo Pascal Is Smaller Than
- Ask Slashdot: Learning Dart Development?
- Rethinking the Nature of Files
- ASUS Running Out of Hard Disks
- The Software Patent Debate Is Incorrectly Framed
- Is RIM's Centralized Network Model Broken?
- EU Parliment To Vote On ACTA Soon; Take Action Now
- New Mac OS Trojan Produces BitCoins
- Which OSS Clustered Filesystem Should I Use?
- Are Power Users Too Cool For Ubuntu Unity?
- HTC Becomes Highest Shipping Smartphone Vendor In the US
- Open Hardware Journal
- Human Blood Protein (HSA) From GMO Rice
- Kinect For PCs Early Next Year, Microsoft Eyeing Business Apps
- Who 'Owns' the Google Driverless Car IP?
- Minecraft Wins Gaming Arts Award
- Microsoft Proposes Fix For E-Voting Attack
- First Android Device Certified For DoD Personnel
- Why Fingernails On a Chalkboard Sound Painful
- Boston Dynamics' PETMAN Humanoid On Video
- Multi-Target Photo-Radar System To Make Speeding Riskier
- Re-evaluating the Benefits of Cancer Screening
- Military Labs Develop Caffeinated Jerky and "Zapplesauce"
- They Might Be Giants Answers Your Questions
- Dangers of licorice
- Lego porn
- Video: Paraglider ensnares Eagle
- How To: Break the speed of light in your own backyard
- Trailer Tuesday: Shut Up Little Man (2011)
- The Verge launches
- Testicular tumor has a face
- Brain Rot: The Future In Suburban Law Enforcement?
- Help crowdfund scientific research!
- Pictures of people about to smash something but they obviously aren't really
- Why being wrong makes us angry
- MAKE Circuit Skills: Infrared Light
- Blue Coat "deep packet inspection" tools used by Syrian secret police and other repressive regimes
- Terry Pratchett on Snuff
- Creepiest anti-nonviolence leaflet ever handed out at an Occupy. Ever.
- Why are Portland police posting mugshots of Occupy Portland arrestees to Facebook?
- New Yorkers in Marie Antoinette costumes throw Let Them Eat Cake protest at mayor's mansion
- Study: why parents help their underage kids pretend to be 13 in order to use Internet sites
- DHS seeks intelligence on "domestic threats" from Twitter traffic
- Governments turn to hacking techniques for surveillance of citizens
- St Paul's Cathedral drops eviction effort against OccupyLondon; almighty Corporation of London plows ahead
- Anonymous vs. Zetas: is #OpCartel a flop, hoax, or honeypot?
- On working with predators in finance
- Egypt: Tarek Shalaby on "Free Alaa. Again."
- Extraordinary Catalog of Peculiar Inventions: awesomely dangerous pranks from the age of fraternal lodges
- Explosive pumpkin carving in science class
- Bishop of London to St Paul's: distance yourself
- Adorable Minecraft creeper and candy
- Third Person Effect: an excerpt from You Are Not So Smart
- Spa offers massage, facials, shamanic journey
- Berlin museum mixes haute couture with haute cuisine, spotlighting models draped in octopus tunics, seaweed...
- The Dominique Strauss-Kahn sex scandal is being given the porno treatment. Naturally, some people have a...
- Apparently the test for sorcery in Saudi Arabia is beheading. If you live, you are innocent. If not, then...
- Horse rescued from Bedford swimming pool. In Pottersville they just let them drown
- Pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped Handstandsing " See, told ya so" Is He dead or...
- For Halloween, did you hand out: A) Chocolates? B) Candies? C) Comic book-style pamphlets about fearing God...
- 3 cops, 1 pole
- Asylum seekers drown near Java. C, that's why you make sure your boat is fully compiled
- IU's Kinsey institute finds that grandma's sexual satisfaction is not tied to her birth control....
- Congress finally realizes that repealing Glass Steagle was the stupidest thing they've done in the past 15...
- No one knows who they were or what they were doing, but their legacy remains and you can buy it for $300,000
- Magician demands AirTran make $50,000 appear because the wouldn't let him carry his dove on the aircraft
- Definition of doing it wrong: beating your girlfriend for playing with a sex toy in bed because you'd...
- Ad: "For the last week in October, the Magic Castle will be ON FIRE with the spirit of Halloween"...
- Boeing 767 crash lands in Warsaw, Poland with no injuries. Survivors will be buried later this afternoon
- Good news, consumers. Banks have heard your outrage over the utterly transparent debit card fees, so...
- The Oakland Information Ministry is happy to report that whoever fired the tear gas cannister at the now...
- Jon Huntsman's three smoking daughters parody Cain's smoking ad. It's a video, so you might as well read...
- Japanese used panty vending machine technology surpassed by American fresh meat vending machine. Your dog...
- Japan lawmaker drinks water from Fukushima plant, gives glowing review
- Greek president: "Let the people decide." European markets: "F*ck that"
- Two Russian girls switched at birth to live next door to each other without exchanging parents
- Photoshop this end of a cargo ship
- Forget orange juice futures, peanut butter is SKYROCKETING
- Head of Taliban school offers to help Afghan talks - Philadelphia Daily News
- Nancy Grace, Ricki Lake drop pounds on 'Dancing' - YAHOO!
- Officials delay moves to evict St. Paul's camp - Philadelphia Daily News
- Nepal's Main Parties Agree to Resume Peace Process - ABC News
- GM Brian Cashman agrees to 3 more years with Yanks - Denver Post
- GarageBand comes to the iPhone and iPod touch - MacWorld UK
- Griner headlines AP preseason All-America team - Miami Herald
- Bank of America nixes $5 debit card fee - Miami Herald
- Yankees sign Cashman to three-year deal - FOX News
- Medical testimony winding down in Jackson doc case - Seattle Times
- Cain campaign: We raised $250K yesterday - CBS News
- Mont. mine work suspended after underground death - Miami Herald
- Tomorrow, a General Strike in Oakland - YAHOO!
- AT&T expands BlackBerry lineup - CNet
- Flight From U.S. Makes Crash Landing in Poland; No Injuries Reported - FOX News
- Herman Cain's story won't stop shifting [video] - Los Angeles Times
- With a Friend Like This - New York Times
- Eurozone, IMF to hold new talks on Greece - Yahoo Finance
- Heidi Klum Sports Prosthetic Breasts in Monkey Costume for Halloween - YAHOO!
- Dr. Conrad Murray considers testifying about Michael Jackson's death - CBS News
- Herman Cain sexual harassment claims: Rightdefends GOPer, say attacks could help in 2012 - New York Daily News
- 2 Greek lawmakers revolt over debt vote - AZCentral.com
- Conrad Murray Trial: Will He Take the Stand? (Live Feed) - YAHOO!
- European Stocks Drop as Greeces Government Calls Referendum; Banks Tumble - Bloomberg
- Oakland drowning in social justice - San Francisco Gate
- Obama passes physical exam, is "tobacco free" - YAHOO!
- Manufacturing growth slowed slightly in October - San Jose Mercury News
- iPad, iPod among trick-or-treaters at Jobs house - msnbc.com
- US builders spent slightly more in September - Yahoo Finance
- Patriots WR Edelman arrested on assault charge - Associated Press
- Tampon Tosser Says Her Life Is Ruined
- Most Exciting Thing About The Saints-Colts Game: Possible UFO Sighting
- Crime Authors Competing For UK Morgue Honor
- Pregnant Mom Says Sandwich Arrest Was 'Horrifying'
- PHOTOS: You Won't Believe What They Found In This Snake's Belly
- November Calendar Has Two Days That Come Once Upon A Time
- 3-eyed Fish Found Near Argentinean Nuclear Power Plant -- Not Springfield
- Texas Gun Safety Instructor Refuses To Teach Liberals And Muslims
- 'Chucky' Star, 'Walking Dead' Join Bloodbath At Eerie Horror Film Festival
- $5 Sandwiches Landed This Couple In Jail, Daughter Taken Away
- Meet The Pregnant Man's Three Kids
- Cops: Florida Woman Attacked Father For Not Sharing Potato Salad
- Sweet Justice: Bill Would Make It A Felony To Sell Fraudulent Maple Syrup
- PHOTOS: 6 Places To Have A Paranormal Experience
- Police: Man Broke Into Oregon Home To Watch TV (VIDEO)
- Pizza Workers Burned Down Rival Store
- Late For Work, Cop Leads Highway Patrol On High-Speed Chase
- WATCH: Zoo Animals Pig Out On Pumpkins
- Giant Lego Man To Stay In Police Custody
- PHOTOS: Coolest, Spookiest and Most Original Jack-O-Lanterns
- Vampire Facelift: Does It Suck? (VIDEO)
- Trick Or Treat? 6 Deliciously Haunting Halloween Foods
- Teotihuacan 83: New Significant Ancient Number Uncovered?
- Man Answered Door Naked While Watching Child Porn: Cops
- Want To See A Ghost? TV's 'Ghost Hunters' Reveal Top 3 Places To Look
- Miracle Dog Escapes Death In Gas Chamber
- LISTEN: Man Mistakes The Moon For UFO, Call Police
- WATCH: Slow-Motion Pumpkin Smashing!
- $44,500 For A Parking Ticket?!
- Holy Smokes -- Woman Allegedly Caught With Crack Pipe In Bible
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of November 1, 2011
- Chip Off The Old Block Takes A Swing At Mom
- American Voices: Black Licorice Linked To Irregular Heartbeat
- There's More Ginger Ale In The Garage, Grandpa Reports
- [audio] Bored Assistant Principal Browses Through Confiscated Items
- Theo Epstein Disgusted To Find Cubs Playing In Old Stadium With Weeds Growing All Over Walls
- Huntsman Quietly Relieved To Be Polling Poorly Among GOP Voters
- Glenn Beck Appears In Revealing Documentary About Brooke Alvarez's Childhood As Russian Cosmonaut
- TV Listings: Guys Working
- ABBEVILLE, MSFarmer Gary Stangler has painstakingly spelled out his marriage proposal in alfalfa seed and...
- [audio] Local Man Ruins Date By Just Being Himself
- Jewish House Mistakenly Bypassed By Trick-Or-Treaters
- Slideshow: Halloween
- Brooke Alvarez Names The One Person Who Could Compel Her To Go On 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Editorial Cartoon: Gelato
- American Voices: Population Reaches 7 Billion
- New Facebook Feature Allows User To Cancel Account
- Cocky Miami Dolphins Already Booking Hotel Rooms For Week 12 Game At Dallas
- Remains Of Ancient Race Of Job Creators Found In Rust Belt
- WAUKESHA, WIThe flaw in party hostess Lynn Tiede's jack-o'-lantern-as-punch-bowl concept will soon be...
- FAA To Ban Plane Crashes
- Boeing Employees Have Some Fun By Talking About How Big 7,047 Would Be
- Joe Buck Walks In On Troy Aikman Covering NFL Game With Another Man
- LASIK Surgery Allows Baron To See Without Monocle
- Man's Utter Failure In Life A Bit Of A Sore Spot
- [video] Sun Dreading Rising Today
- [video] Department Of Treasury Releases New 'Monsters Of The Silver Screen' $20 Bill
- Man Urinating While Talking On Cell Phone Accidentally Drops Baby In Toilet
- Lions Fans Excited To Be Booing Again
- Magazine: Classic Looks For 40-Something Women Married For The Second Time And Trying To Get Pregnant
- The Best BitTorrent Client for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- How Can I Make Sure My (New) Computer Isn't a Dud? [Video]
- Gmail Rolls Out Attractive New Look: Better Conversations, Improved Search, Adapts to Your Screen [Video]
- Create a Cheap CineSkates-like Tripod Dolly [Video]
- MacBundler Offers $300 Worth of Mac Apps for $35 [Deals]
- The Eatery Motivates You to Eat Better Without the Tedious Calorie Counting [Video]
- Do Rising Hard Drive Prices Mean You Should Buy a SSD Right Now? [Ssd]
- Cultivate the Perfect Evening Routine to Avoid Insomnia and Fall Asleep Easier [Sleep]
- Joukuu Manages Your Google Docs, Box.net, and Dropbox Files Within One Site [Updates]
- Take Email Triage One Step Further by Focusing on Your "Wheelhouse Emails" [Email Overload]
- Create a Temporary Backsplash (and Other Kitchen Upgrades for Renters) [Customization]
- How to Harness the Mental and Emotional Benefits of Regular Writing [Nanowrimo]
- Volume Rocker for Android Has Customizable Sound Profiles for Any Occasion [Android Downloads]
- Make an Affordable, Good-Looking Charging Station for Less than $10 [DIY]
- How to Max Out Your Dropbox Referrals with Google AdWords for Free [Dropbox]
- Spray Your Cheese Grater with Non-Stick Cooking Spray for Easier Grating and Quick Clean-Up [Cleaning]
- OS Reinstallation, Wi-Fi Syncing, and Siri Nicknames [From The Tips Box]
- Quickly Break in a New Pair of Shoes with Rubbing Alcohol [Clever Uses]
- Remains of the Day: More OS X Malware Discovered [For What It's Worth]
- HUDTube Transports Your Web Videos Out of Your Browser so You Can Watch Them Like Downloaded Movies [Video]
- Google Reader Rolls Out a New, Clean, Google Plus-Integrated Interface [Updates]
- Daily App Deals: Get Roxio Toast 11 Titanium (Mac) for 52% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- How to Make the Most of Airplane Wi-Fi and Never Pay Full Price Again [Video]
- Why I Take Sketch Breaks Instead of Internet Surfing [Mind Hacks]
- Light and Natural: The Offices of Parasol Island [Featured Workspace]
- Would You Rather Have Plenty of Vacation Time or Dramatically Shorter Work Days? [Reader Poll]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Your Home Network [Help Yourself]
- Club Card Shuffle Traffics in Anonymous Rewards Card IDs [Saving Money]
- Watch Out for Fake Untethered iOS 5 Jailbreak Tools [In Brief]
- The Best BitTorrent Client for Mac [Mac App Directory]
- App Development Level 2 webinars start this week
- Efficient Huffman Decoding
- Do you believe these 3 development tool myths?
- Nokia giving away 25,000 Lumia 800 Windows Phones to developers
- FREE ebook - Programming in Lua
- Android Drag and Drop
- Customer is always right..
- Learn to create 5 location based iPhone Apps with 1 Book !!
- Announcing Async
- Nodejs and MongoDB, A Beginner's Approach
- What is Functional Programming? Part 3, Recursion
- Simple URL Rewrite Using Magento xml
- Architecture Patterns: Domain Model and Friends
- Simple and effective dropdown login box
- Basic Usage of VIM Editor | Hussain Fakhruddin Anjarwala
- To the Surface: Great Open Source Projects That Don't Make the Headlines
- What is Functional Programming?
- 12 Ruby-on-Rails Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Spring Roo: Pick your theme for Halloween
- IRIS - Android gets its SIRI Clone in 8 hours of Development time!
- Scalacheat: The Scala Cheatsheet
- Windows Phone 7: Launcher and Choosers - Part 2
- RHQ 4.2 released
- Linux From Scratch (LFS) 7.0 has been released!
- Ruby is beautiful (but I'm moving to Python)
- HTMLApplicationHost Framework Posted to Codeplex
- Interview with Martin Odersky - The Middleware Connection: Scala, Akka, and Heroku
- Dia De Los Muertos
- You're Never Bored with a Gourd!
- The Museum of Quackery and Medical Frauds
- How A Population Grows To 7 Billion
- Bacon Candy Cane
- NeatoShop Contest: Create a Neatorama Bingo Card!
- Breaking the Speed of Light
- Mathematicians on Ham Sandwiches
- The Farthest Point from Earth's Center
- Anonymous Plans To Take On A Mexican Drug Cartel
- Hilarious Disney Face Swaps
- Terrifying Turtle Eating A Watermelon
- A Tribute to The Doctor Who Creators
- More Awesome Kid's Costumes
- Baby Lantern Has The Power Of All Color Spectrums
- Lean Mean Green Machine
- Heidi Klum Strips Bare for Halloween
- Face Discovered in Testicular Tumor
- Science Teacher Uses Explosive Gas to Carve Jack-o'-Lantern
- Journey into the MicroWorld
- Sexy Hungry Man Costume in Real Life
- Troll Cat Knows How to Control His Housemates
- Zoidberg Balaclava
- Can a Boy Join the Girl Scout?
- Vincent Van Gogh's Scary Night
- Phone Book Sculpture by Kristiina Lahde
- Epic Scale HALO Alien Costume
- Dr. Frankenstein Hard At Work On His Monster
- Movies Recast with Cats
- Halloween Google Doodles
- Real Life Pac-Man
- The 2011 Ng and Cohen Candy Hierarchy
- Levitating Lamp
- Getting Covered Wagons Over the Rockies
- ZURB Foundation
- Home // Think Like (a) Git
- the understatement: Android Orphans: Visualizing a Sad History of Support
- Codify iPad
- Inside the mind of the octopus | Orion Magazine
- Slider.js: Slideshow with jQuery, CSS Transitions and Canvas - example with Flickr
- Avera The Average Font
- src img
- Aligning your Git logs - Pyry's Notes
- Centering in the Unknown
- Ambitious iOS Apps
- Nodejs and MongoDB, A Beginner's Approach | Ksetyadi's [B]Log
- Scripting News: Why I stand up for Stallman
- Paris Review - The Art of Fiction No. 211, William Gibson
- Andy Brett | Do Not, Under Any Circumstances, Start A Startup: Or, What I Learned At Startup School 2011
- On the Movie Set of Director Ilya Khrzhanovsky's Dau: Movies + TV: GQ
- How To Build A Site That Looks Great On Every Screen
- Alternative Literature
- 20 High Quality Free Fonts Every Design Should Own
- The American Scholar: Solitude and Leadership - William Deresiewicz
- The Abstract Factory: The (logarithmic) calendar I want
- Proof by Mask | Monday Note
- The Book That Every Programmer Should Read Online Hut
- Computing Your Skill
- "Startup Names" by Paul Graham, 14 Mar 2006
- DREAM ON
- Palantir Technologies Blog Archive How to Rock a Systems Design Interview
- WhatFont Tool - The easiest way to inspect fonts in webpages Chengyin Liu
- Wit.io: Ruby is beautiful (but I'm moving to Python)
- Hillary Clinton's Mother Dies [Rip]
- Google Can Now See Your Embarrassing Facebook Comments [Privacy]
- Celebrity Con Artist Kim Kardashian Flees for Australia [Gossip Roundup]
- Fox and Friends Explores Herman Cain's 'High-Tech Lynching' [Video]
- Jon Corzine's Spectacular Failure Just Got More Spectacular [Banksters]
- Halloween's Meanest Witch Left a Note [Holidays]
- In Defense of Journalistic Facelessness [Rants]
- Which Washed Up Actress Is Being Used? [Blind Items]
- Scandal: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Get STD Tests [Occupy Wall Street]
- More Banks Scrap Debit Card Fee Idea [Banksters]
- Parents Now Incapable of Teaching Kids Basic Human Interaction [Parenting]
- Kim Kardashian Could Turn Andrea Peyser Lesbian (In Protest) [Crazies]
- Which Congressperson Has Skipped the Most Votes This Year? [Polidicks]
- Woman Won't Be Charged for Posing Nude Inside Horse Carcass [Animals]
- Gross-Sounding Poop Transplant Saves Life of Arizona Man [Video]
- DSK Scandal Getting the Porn Movie Treatment [Xxx]
- Failed Prophet Regrets Wrongly Predicting All Those Raptures [Rapture]
- NYC Carriage Horse Autopsy: 'Severe Pain' at Time of Death [New York]
- Watch Justin Bieber Say 'Like' 50 Times in 50 Seconds [Video]
- Police Now Ignoring Crime Because Gas is Too Expensive [Crime]
- Stephen Colbert Trolls Occupy Wall Street [Video]
- Rampaging Gymgoer Killed by Taser Attack [Fitness]
- Jon Stewart: Cain Is Creepy, Perry's Just Drunk [Video]
- Coulter: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' [Video]
- Man Stages Attack in Most Pathetic Story of the Year [Video]
- We Need to Talk About Kevin: Quirky Indie School Shooting [Video]
- Watch Britney Spears Straddle Joe Jonas in Concert Striptease [Video]
- 80-Year-Old Man Goes for Morning Paper, Falls in Sinkhole [Accidents]
- Comment of the Day: Rick Perry Has a Dream [We Read You]
- Tumblr Admits Its Spam Problem [Blogging For Dollars]
|Whoa, Google! TMI!|
|The real price of flip-floppery|
|Why Sexual Harassment Allegations Won't Sink...|
|The Man Who Loved to Have Coffee With Women|
|The Sweet Smell of Chocolate: Sweat, Cabbage...|
|How Will Herman Cain Prove His Innocence? By...|
|Portland shuts down Occupy encampment|
|On This Day: Puerto Rican Nationalists Attempt...|
|Tea Party Taboo: The Atheism of Ayn Rand|
|Clintons mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies at 92...|
|Dr. Conrad Murray won't testify in Michael...|
|Casey Anthony takes Fifth 60 times in civil...|
|Revenue record under speedy computerization:...|
|Books: “The Book of Life” review.|
|Report: Congress Got Richer In 2010|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Social Media Used For Good Causes|
|Which Starbucks Should You Be Avoiding? Chronic...|
|Heidi Klum's NYC Halloween 2011|
|The Caucus: Cain's Wife to Make Television...|
|Here Are The Hilariously Shlocky Herman Cain...|
|Fort Monroe Becomes a National Monument|
|Media Distrust May Shield Cain From the Right's...|
|Quote of the Day|
|Perry "Super PAC" to Air Ads in Iowa,...|
|Daily Kos/SEIU State of the Nation Poll: Obama...|
wall street j.
|H-P to Test Calxeda Chips|
|Black Friday Midnight Madness: More Retailers...|
|How to Make a Spending Plan vs a Budget|
|Whats the ROI on Cold Case Investigations?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Occupy Wall Street Protests: Celebrate Their...|
|Turkey's Credit-Card Crunch|
|Hot Off The Twitter Bot: How To Train Your...|
|IMF Could Introduce Credit Lines For Struggling...|
|GeoEye ([[GEOY]] -14.5%) dives after reporting...|
|You'd Better Get Some Sleep Tonight Because...|
|The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm|
|Intense Colors and Plenty of Pads:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|After Beating Cancer, Chef Without Stomach Pens...|
|Michael Jackson's Palace Culture|
|4 Things You Are Regretting On The Day After...|
|Skateboard Gets Revenge|
|Using Two iPads to Create See-Through Hole in...|
|More Specific Wikipedia Warnings|
|Man proposes to girlfriend -- she faints (Video)|
|Trick-or-Treat? Top Ten Towns with Halloween Names|
|No One Will Believe Your Story FAIL|
|Why Kim And Kris Broke Up! You Know, Other Than...|
|Old Man Knocks Himself Out|
|Ive been been napping|
|7 Billion: Will Earth Really Hit Population...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Scientists Grow Human Blood Protein in Rice|
|Mac Vs. PC: Ultimate Laptop Lab Test|
|Bubble Wrap Storm Window (Insert)|
|Response to Eric Hanushek|
|10 Money-saving Tips for Families|
|Wireless Services Increasingly Strained As...|
|Cloud Shredder protects your data by ripping it up|
|Kinect Robots & Gadgeteer: Microsoft at...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: 80s and 90s Game Shows|
|Maine courthouse haunted by mysterious blur...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Coffee's Health Benefits and Concerns|
|'Protein microarrays' may reveal new weapons...|
|1991 Perfect Storm|
|Timeline: The Advance of the Data Civilization|
|We Have Three Right Now|
|PSFK Visits Carsten Hller At The New Museum|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: November 2011|
|4711 Design Contest|
|The Value of Data Visualization: When Will...|
|TVs Most Realistic and Ridiculous...|
|38 Graffiti Monsters That Go Beyond Halloween...|
|Post-it City. Occasional urbanities|
|Casa Atami / Marcos Bertoldi Arquitetos|
|30 Years of Metallica, By the Numbers|
|The Colorful History of Video Games [Infographic]|
|Sunny sunny sunny|
|The Google Puzzle|
|11 Inspiring Life Lessons from Bruce Lee|
|Are You Reading Too Much?|
|Is a surprise wedding the perfect solution for...|
|Prescriptions Blog: Pfizer Reports Higher...|
|The 8 Habits of Healthy Living|
|A Thanksgiving Feast, No Turkeys Allowed|
|Healthy Dose Link Time: Juice Recipes For...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Gloria Steinem: The Woman Who Started It All...|
|Judith Ripka, her jewelry and her SoCal sample...|
|Kristin Kimball's Dirty Life|
|After "I Do," What Do You Do with...|
|Adorable Tiny Huge Baby Elephant Born After...|
|10 Things You Need to Know About Hollywood...|
|Something Cool We Saw Online: Movember Hockey...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Make Food Taste Better Instantly|
|Announcing the Launch of Manvotionals: Timeless...|
|Orbiting the Throne|
|Golf Chess Set by Agresti|
|Win a Signed Copy of Jay Chou's "The...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Revenge of the Electric Car - Clip|
|Joe Dante's 8 Favorite Scary Christmas Movies|
|Shame US Trailer|
|Terrence Stamp Lands Role in Fairy Tale...|
|Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Testify|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Hillary Clinton's Mother Dies [Rip]|
|American Reunion Teaser Trailer: Back in the...|
|Pure X Surface|
|Justin Bieber Got Boyz II Men's Advice During...|
|Jim Jones Shouts Out Michael Vick on 'So...|
|Official version of Beach Boys' 'Smile' is...|
the big picture
|Thailand flood reaches Bangkok|
|A country a day with Hillary Clinton|
|Photos of the Day: Oct. 31|
|Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Afghanistan and Elsewhere|
|Kris Maccotta - Dream of youth|
|Litchi Faye Ling BlazBlue|
|My Workspace | Flickr - Photo Sharing!|
|Comic for November 1, 2011|