- Socially Awesome Penguin in the bedroom
- Being Poor Sucks
- These drink sizes are getting out of hand
- TIL blue-eyed people probably have a single, common ancestor, who had a genetic mutation between 10,000 and...
- UC police Capt. Margo Bennett on Occupy UC Berkeley: "The individuals who linked arms and actively...
- Alright science, morning wood... why?
- 11/11/11- Video Games are cool and all, but don't forget, today is Veteran's Day, Reddit. Whether you agree...
- Used to piss me off soooo much
- TIL that there is an entire genre of art based on writing ridiculous sheet music
- anytime a customer comes into my work
- I'm sure they will end up doing time
- I like to think this makes me a good wife...
- Rare Colourized Combat Footage From WW2, very sobering [liveleak]
- Remember how Ireland used to be a Catholic country? We just appointed an Atheist as president...Your move...
- What effect might hallucinogens have on a comatose patient? Could it bring them out of the coma?
- Forever alone? Not once I give this to that one girl in math class. Right?
- TIL _
- Stem cells in breast milk- Has the theory become a reality?
- U.S. Soldier has been sentenced to life in military prison with eligibility for parole after being found...
- Remember the "borderless" Internet? It's officially dead. The Stop Online Piracy Act will set up...
- My Scumbag Kids
- Swedish liquor commercial (...or is it?)
- Hamilton Pool near Austin, Texas
- Wingman of the Year!
- That looks delicious!
- Gods Don't Kill People
- How I picture r/gaming today...
- Security guards of Reddit, what's the funniest/weirdest thing you've seen someone do on a security camera?
- What would it take for Alan Rickman to agree to a GPS voice?
- Don?t Believe the WMD Hype in 'SEAL Target Geronimo'
- Solar System May Have Lost Fifth Giant Planet
- iOS 5.0.1: Breaking Reports Suggest Update Not a Battery-Life Fix For All
- Mozilla Offers Fresh Firefox Previews
- Missing Limbs, More Suicides, No Jobs: 9 Battles for Today's Vets
- Exclusive: HP Runs VMware's Open Source 'Cloud OS'
- 9 Rides Truly Wired Gearheads Love
- Nov. 11, 1930: Einstein Gets Ice Cold
- Filter: 5 Watches for the Stylish Time Traveler
- Most Dangerous Object in the Office: Cyborg Crampons
- Review: Skyward Sword Slashes Zelda's Sacred Cows
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 11
- A Classic Motorcycle Takes Another Lap
- Ashton Kutcher, Don't Be a Twitter Quitter!
- Gorgeous Cyborg Short ROSA Lands DIY Filmmaker a Feature Deal
- High Cost Makes Aviation Biofuel Slow to Take Off
- Valve: Hackers Accessed Steam Users' Encrypted Passwords, Credit Cards
- Voice of UK's Siri Is Now Speaking Out (to Apple's Chagrin)
- Videos: See RecordSetter's Best Celebrity Stunts
- Oracle Pitches Solaris as 'First Cloud OS'
- Apple Patent Suggests Clever New iPod Features
- Romney Shifts Stance on 'Military Action' Against Iran
- Camera Obscura
- How The World Will Shape Itself to Please Social Butterflies
- Air Force Wants Ray Guns for 'Weed Prevention'
- Modern Warfare 3 and the Exceptionalism of Violence
- Judge Rules Feds Can Have WikiLeaks Associates' Twitter Data
- NASA's Next Mars Rover to Launch in 15 Days
- Occupy Comics Kickstarter Campaign Raises Funds for Protesters
- Republican Bid to Kill Internet Openness Rules Fails
- Positives & Negatives of Coal Energy Sources
- Pictures: Four New Offshore Drilling Frontiers
- Players to regroup, discuss revised proposal next week
- Top 10 NBA Players Who Never Won the MVP
- New Documentary Says Gulf Oil Spill Crisis Isn't Over - Forbes
- 8 things your tattoo (and where it is) says about you
- Smell Technology: The Next Advance for Films and TV?
- Texas scientist Ali Aliev makes strands of a real 'invisibility cloak'
- Mini-strokes cutting chances of long life
- Who Really Invented the Computer?
- Popular Album Covers Replaced With Kittens
- Classy Way to Dump Your Girlfriend (Pic)
- 9 Wall Street Execs Who Cashed in on the Boomand the Bust
- TV: Not Dead Yet - Forbes
- Skin transformed for cancer fight
- Twitter Must Provide Data on 3 Users, Judge Rules
- Google releases satellite images of Iranian cities which UN says may be used for nuclear weaponisation
- APOD: 2011 November 11 - In the Arms of M83
- America & Abortion: Will Controversy Ever Die?
- Local Anti-Gas Drilling Activist Catches Execs Pushing PSYOP to Deal With 'Insurgency'
- Legends of the Fail
- Cannabis Increases Pain-Relieving Effects Of Opiates: Study
- Occupy Money Deposited at Wells Fargo
- Report: Paterno sought criminal defense lawyer - CBS News
- Another GOP Candidate Invokes the 2nd Amendment Solution
- Bill Gates Wants Us To Get Our Crap Together
- The Most Badass Baseball Bat of all Time
- 11/11/11 Is Nerd New Year -- Here's How to Turn it Up to 11
- The 'tantalizing' plan to regrow soldiers' flesh with pig cells
- Steam Database Has Been Hacked
- Obama Delivers Veterans Day Speech
- Collapsed Financial Firm Lays Off Entire Division
- 'Oops': Epic Fails Plague Both Sides
- Veterans Find Success Making Jewelry Out Of Bullets
- Colin Powell On Occupy Movement: 'As American As Apple Pie'
- Jay-Z Under Fire For Plan To Make Money From Occupy Wall Street
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Rick Perry's Debate 'Oops'
- CEO: Google Project 'Cost Us Dearly'
- Edwards Trial Faces New Complications
- Foreclosed Homeowners Could Receive Checks Under Big Bank Settlement
- Infamous Drug Cartel Reportedly Slays, Decapitates Internet Chat Room Users
- Obama To Observe Veterans Day With Arlington Rites
- Egypt Pyramid Closes For 11/11/11 After Rumors Of Planned 'Rituals'
- Herman Cain Cracks Joke About Anita Hill During Campaign Stop
- Report: Syria Security Forces Guilty Of Crimes Against Humanity
- CBS News Making Huge Changes
- WATCH: Rick Perry Pokes Fun At Himself On 'Letterman'
- WATCH: Jon Huntsman's Daughters Discuss Cain Ad Spoof On 'Hannity'
- Threats Prompt PSU Assistant Coach To Miss Game Against Nebraska
- Man Reportedly Shot Outside Occupy Oakland Encampment
- Famed Media Blogger Resigns Amid Controversy
- Mideast Peace Process Faltered Over Domestic Politics
- WATCH: Gabrielle Giffords Speaks In First TV Interview Since Shooting
- Facebook, Federal Regulators Reportedly Near Settlement Over Privacy Concerns
- Mitt Romney's Student Loan 'Non-Plan' Underwhelms
- Michelle Obama Seeks Jobs For 100,000 Veterans And Their Families
- Starbucks Gets Into The Juice Business
- To Care For Newborns, Many Mothers Missing Out On Paychecks
- What Europe's Debt Crisis Means On Main Street
- No Medal Of Freedom For Paterno?
- Climate Change Denialists Take Heed!
- "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." - Anas Nin
- Barbara Grier, pioneering lesbian publisher, has died
- R. Crumb Withdraws from New Yorker
- Ijna / Anji
- Ne touchez pas my tuition.
- What? Nothing for Ocean's Eleven?
- Simply Beautiful
- Poynter's Follies
- Well, it's just an everyday occurrence around here
- Parachuting with Hawks
- Why the Female Sexual Submissive Scares Us
- Brothers of chimpanzees, cousins of rats
- Hell, Grover can't kill ya. He can't burn down your house.
- Lydia Nibley's "Two Spirits"
- Purity tests - just how pure are you?
- Stress free thanksgiving
- Confidence Game
- The Great War
- Space Station Reboost
- Words of the last 100 years
- Who's a Pretty Bird?
- Is the 2011-2012 Sitcom Schedule the Worst in a Decade?
- Watch the closing doors!
- Bundled, Buried & Behind Closed Doors
- Shape Type
- Color in motion: spray payin artwork made in minutes
- Have you seen this Gordon?
- Echoes from a Distant Battlefield
- The Social Graph is Neither
- After the Rapture
- Interview: Eddie Murphy
- Newt Gingrich: Shining Knight of the Post-Reagan Right
- My Hard-Core Obsession
- John D. Rockefeller: A Character Study
- SNLs Darrell Hammond Reveals Cutting, Abuse
- What I Lost in Libya
- You Better Believe It
- Interview: Douglas Rushkoff
- The King of Human Error
- Highway to Homs
- Joe Frazier, Ex-Heavyweight Champ, Dies at 67
- Sponsored Post: Suddenly Verbose
- The Urban Hunt
- The Longform.org Guide to Kidnapping
- Zoes Story
- On the Ropes with Herman Cain
- What Do a Bunch of Old Jews Know About Living Forever?
- Mondo Cavalli
- Five great Adam Sandler songs - msnbc.com
- Penn State's Mike McQueary Won't Coach Due to Multiple Threats - TIME
- Gingrich surges to second place in new poll - MarketWatch (blog)
- Aircraft carrier Carl Vinson turned into NCAA basketball court - Los Angeles Times
- 11/11/11 Will Be Celebrated as Originally Intended: As Armistice Day! - Huffington Post
- Five Reasons To See 'Immortals' - MTV.com (blog)
- `US readies UAE with bombs to counter Iran` - Zee News
- Perry's Top 10 excuses for his 'oops' - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- ... bad coach - Salt Lake Tribune (blog)
- Facebook to give users more say over privacy: report - CTV.ca
- There is, by the way, a game on the Vinson - ESPN (blog)
- The Newt reboot continues - Chicago Tribune (blog)
- One wrong word and it's judgment day - New Zealand Herald
- Government warns of risk with high-powered magnets - USA Today
- Husband digs through nine tons of trash to find wife's ring - msnbc.com
- The Horrible Truth: Penn State Is the Tip of the Iceberg - Huffington Post
- Egypt closes pyramid on 11/11/11 - BBC News
- The Unbelievable Republican Race - TIME (blog)
- Powerful magnets called big risk for kids, teens - CBS News
- 2 Dead at Vt., Oakland Occupy Protests - TIME
- Egypt closes Great Pyramid 'to avoid 11/11/11 rituals' - BBC News
- Penn State Scandal Teaches Ashton Kutcher A 'Google Before You Tweet' Lesson - Forbes
- Veterans Day Volunteering And Donating Opportunities To Show Your Gratitude - Huffington Post
- Sandusky may face child sex abuse charges in Texas - msnbc.com
- Penn State trustees meet to begin recovery - MiamiHerald.com
- Apple's iPhone Battery Fix Is No Fix at All - TIME
- Kelly McParland: White House adds bombs and troops to Middle East and Pacific - National Post (blog)
- Discovery of ancient gas clouds offers snapshot of early cosmic history - Boston Herald
- Texas checking possible case linked to Penn State scandal - Reuters
- Transient ischemic attacks tied to early death - CBS News
- Calif. county rebukes JP Morgan, Bank of America over fraud settlements | The Raw Story
- Michael Jackson Verdict - Conrad Murray Guilty [11-07-2011] - YouTube
- Star Wars' Carrie Fisher: Ted Kennedy Asked If I Would Have Sex With Chris Dodd In A Hot Tub
- The Blue Wall Street Blues
- Conservative Investors Sue Over Sham Tea Party TV Network
- Obama delays oil pipeline plan, discards 20,000 jobs
- Computerized Prison doors hacked with vulnerabilities used by Stuxnet worm
- NY immigrant advocates criticize Border Patrol
- New Affiliate Program Launches on Commission Junction by Experience Advertising OPM
- Amish Man's Beard Cut In Another Ohio Attack: Sheriff
- Feds unveil system for speedier border crossings
- Mission mayor slams feds for refusing money | mission, mayor, money - Brownsville Herald
- Canada's Loch Ness Monster Caught on Tape? - Video
- Carlos Slim Skirts a Ban on TV Broadcasts
- Israel speeds up work on airline defense system
- Jefferson County's Bankruptcy Another Blow to Long-Suffering Birmingham - Bloomberg
- UK Lord: UK's Muslims "Breeding" Five Times Faster Than Non-Muslims, Making it Almost Too Late to...
- VIDEO: Herman Cain Ready To Be Commander-In-Chief?
- Palin delivers in debate, but doubts linger
- Jolie-Pitt brood visit Vietnam
- New Scientist TV: Pulse of light creates instant origami
- Teachers, facing low salaries, opt to moonlight
- Mystery Booms heard before GA Earthquake - YouTube
- Giant Sunspot Turns to Face the Earth
- Court Hits the Brakes on Texas Redistricting Plan
- Commentary: Remember the sacrifices of veterans
- Report: Natural Gas Industry Spent Millions to Avoid Fracking Regulations | Common Dreams
- Poll: Cain tops 3-way race with Romney, Gingrich - Political Hotsheet
- Religious Right Reacts To DOMA Repeal Vote | Right Wing Watch
- Legends of the Fail: This is the way the euro ends not with a bang but with bunga bunga.
- DealBook: MF Global Lays Off Vast Majority of Broker-Dealer Employees
- New Charges Added Against Yulia V. Tymoshenko
- Pennsylvania Hunting and Fracking Vie for State Lands
- Dissident Chinese Artist, Ai Weiwei, Will Contest Large Tax Bill
- BP Wins Legal Victory for Its Russian Joint Venture
- Syrian Forces Fire on Protesters, Killing 5
- Italian Senate Approves Austerity Measures
- Official: Yemen Government Troop Shelling Kills 11
- Streetscapes | Traffic Wars: Streetscapes The Pedestrian Loses the Way
- About New York: Bonded by Disability, a Couple Keeps a Promise Till Death
- Ukraine Heaps More Charges on Ex-PM Tymoshenko
- Bankruptcy Rarely Offers Easy Answer for Counties
- Sovereign Debt Turns Sour in Euro Zone
- Pacquiao Packs an Economic Punch in Las Vegas
- F.T.C. Said to Be Near Facebook Privacy Deal
- N.B.A. Makes a Final Offer, With Hopes of a Vote
- For Occupy Wall Street, Health Is a Growing Concern
- Kraushaar Will Discuss Cain Only If Other 3 Accusers Join Her
- Sales on Thanksgiving Anger Some Consumers
- Calle 13 Wins Big at Latin Grammys
- Twitter Must Provide Data on 3 Users, Judge Rules
- Government Policies Contribute to Cooling of China Real Estate Boom
- The Caucus: The Other Problem With Perrys Oops Moment
- The Caucus: Snag in Joint News Conference for Cain Accusers
- Tom Corbett, Pennsylvania Governor, Couldnt Discuss Inquiry
- South Sudan Accuses Sudan of Bombing Civilian Camp
- Greece and Italy Seek a Solution From Technocrats
- Leaving Camp Victory in Iraq, the Very Name a Question Mark
- Newly Released Transcripts Show a Combative Richard Nixon
- Liberias President Wins Boycotted Runoff Vote
- U.S federal investigators to collect private records of three Twitter users
- Father's homemade machine helps disabled son to walk (video)
- All Programming is Web Programming
- Linux Mint: The new Ubuntu?
- 4th State of Water
- "I would dial the 300 baud dial-up number, and scream the carrier tone."
- Open64 Compiler Version 5.0 released
- EMI music is sold to Universal. We're down to three major labels.
- Talk Less, Matter More
- Online services our startup subscribes to
- How Steve Jobs acquired the mouse and GUI (video)
- British Researchers Set Out to Build Charles Babbage's Steam Computer
- Show HN: Sharysa - improving Dropbox file sharing
- Entrepreneurs Hierarchy of Needs
- Scaling Erlang to run on machines with hundreds of thousands of cores
- Pick one: determinism or fairness
- IFling: UCSD's Latest Ball-Flinging Robot Is 100% More Flingy
- Python and AWS O'Reilly Book is 50% Off Today ($6.49 USD)
- How To Log Bash History to Syslog
- Developer: Losing Control of Our Destiny to Apple
- Our Pointless Pursuit Of Semantic Value
- Five tips on applying to a startup accelerator
- The 10th rule of App Engine is you cannot talk about App Engine
- 10x XSS on apple.com
- Results of a Controlled Trial of Resveratrol in Humans
- Researchers show how to break quantum cryptography
- The Jasmine Standalone Test Runner: A Free Screencast
- NFC will tell you when a Rolex is fake
- Go language turns two, but its syntax turns forty
- 9 Geeky Equations You Should (at Least Pretend to) Know
- Pristine Big Bang Gas Found
- Universal Buys EMI's Recorded Music Unit For $1.9 Billion
- Universal Buys EMI's Recorded Music Unit For $1.9
- The Elder Scrolls Return With Skyrim
- How Is Technology Changing the Brain?
- Will Adobe's HTML5 Strategy Help Developers?
- Sony Racing Apple To Develop 'a New Kind of TV'
- What's Keeping You On Windows?
- Device Detects Drug Use Via Fingerprints
- Facebook Agrees To Make New Privacy Changes Opt-In
- LEGO Universe To Shut Down
- DARPA Wants To Get Rid of Password Protection
- Kindle Fire Will Be Hotter Than iPad This Holiday
- Zynga To Employees: Surrender Pre-IPO Shares Or You're Fired
- Valve Announces Massive Steam Server Intrusion
- Google Pulls the Plug On BlackBerry Gmail App
- Hamburg To Fine Facebook Over Facial Recognition Feature
- How Cell Phone Money Laundering Works
- Judge Rules Twitter Data Fair Game In Wikileaks Investigation
- China Telecom Mulls Entry Into US Telecoms Market
- Failures Mark First National Test of Emergency Alert System
- Lawyer Continues Android v. GPL Crusade
- Ask Slashdot: Post-Quantum Asymmetric Key Exchange?
- With Troop Drawdown, IT Looks To Hire More Vets
- Teaching Programming Now Emphasizes Sharing
- ARM Claims PS3-Like Graphics On Upcoming Mobile GPU
- Programming Cells, With CellOS
- Shanghai Government Proposes 100 Community Hackerspaces
- Senate Set To Vote On the Repeal of Net Neutrality
- The Political Assault On Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Oakland Police ask Occupy Oakland to "please: leave peacefully and immediately"
- Shanghai, then and now
- OWS: "The banks pee and poo on us every day of the year."
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Man caught swinging cat by tail on security video
- Human Rights Watch reports "Crimes against humanity" in Syria
- Learn to design tailfins, 1946
- STOP SOPA, SAVE THE INTERNET
- Notorious B.I.G. calms down crying baby
- Spouse abuse humor ad, 1970s
- Using toys to teach maker basics
- Bank of America rakes in big debit-card fees from people withdrawing unemployment benefits
- Minimum wage hike coming to Guangdong, the world's factory
- Hacking geigers: Safecast crowdsources radiation data in Japan, after Fukushima disaster
- Romenesko resigns from Poynter
- In Wikileaks case, US court rules Twitter data is not protected, but government orders are
- Man shot near Occupy Oakland
- Occupy Legoland (with Lego QR code)
- HoJo's soda can design
- Bechdel's Fun Home to be a musical
- Hulkmania the the nth
- Medieval marketing
- Neil deGrasse Tyson's Symphony of Science
- Taleb: Banker bonuses should be banned
- Movie poster for next Republican debate revealed
- Whimsical, anatomy-inflected art from Yoan Capote
- Computer-human interaction that gives hands their due respect
- Mexico: Nuevo Laredo online news says murdered man wasn't a blogger or "social media" reporter
- Mexico's "War on Drugs" leads to catastrophic rise of murder, torture, "disappearance"
- Cainthology: Songs In The Key Of Cain, by Tim Heidecker
- M I C... See you real soon, K E Y... Why? Because I'm standing on the toilet in the stall next to you
- In an effort to ward off tourists, Malibu residents begin erecting signs alerting world of their dickishness
- Syrian troops learn a little military lesson called "Custer's Last Stand" when the protesters...
- In Arizona, girls and boys use vodka soaked tampons and take their beer bongs rectally to get drunk. Your...
- Police: What was the robbery suspect wearing? Witness: He was wearing a pair of socks. Police: Okay, what...
- Japanese whisky distillery taps 50-year-old casks. For US$12,970 per bottle, connoisseurs can expect a...
- Testicle biting woman...oh god...they're throbbing already, I can't even finish the sentence
- Australian police search for topless woman driving erratically, causing accidents. Dozens of cops hoping to...
- You know how when you were kids, you could always beat up your little brother, and then one day he came...
- "By the age of 17, most girls have had surgery": Behind-the-scenes at Colombia fashion week...
- Most whipped man in existence sifts through nine tons of garbage after tossing wife's ring
- That must have been one huge bikini
- Sup. Peace
- It turns out a controversial Chinese restaurant wasn't really serving koala meat to customers. It was...
- Aussies consider establishing an alcohol free zone in Woolloomoolloo. Thousands of people named Bruce to...
- The Pope suffers from crippling leg pains that make goose stepping almost impossible
- Parents of fallen Navy SEAL who gave up career as artist to join SEAL Team 6 discover hidden treasure trove...
- Look, if your fraternal lodge's initiation pranks didn't involve hitting someone on the head with a...
- Hard to say which is more noteworthy: that a woman managed to steal a fur coat by stuffing it into her...
- HAWAII helicopter crash kills FIVE people - anOther report of ground damage WITH injuries, or a hiJACKed...
- While your teenager is bragging about being class president, this kid was just elected mayor
- Man watching chopping event gets hit by flying axe head. Large crowd, numerous competitors only adze to the...
- Col. Harland Sanders' last secret: long-lost book of recipes, finger lickin' etiquette
- Lottery customers are eager to play all ones today. Because think about it, that would totally makes sense...
- National Spotlight Might Shine Too Bright for Gaffe-Prone Perry - New York Times
- Latest 'Call of Duty' Game Breaks Sales Record - ABC News
- 18 dead as Syria accused of "crimes against humanity" - Monsters and Critics
- Penn State Sex Scandal Spreads to Texas for Alleged Alamo Bowl Tryst - ABC News
- Marking Veterans Day, Obama places wreath at Tomb of the Unknowns - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Thief Disguised As Spiderman Robs McDonalds - msnbc.com
- Romney finds himself man to beat in South Carolina - CNN
- Paterno Out at Penn State; Students Rally in Streets - msnbc.com
- After conviction, legal woes mount for Jackson's doctor - USA Today
- Poll: Three-way battle for GOP nomination - CNN
- Herman Cain, GOPer accused of sexual harassment: How you beat Obama? Beat him with a Cain! - New York Daily...
- Wall St extends gains as Dow, S&P rise 2 percent - Yahoo Finance
- Rick Perry and the blank mind - Forbes
- Penn State's flat-footed responses baffle experts - Philadelphia Daily News
- Greece turns to Iranian oil as default fears deter trade - Orlando Sentinel
- APNewsBreak: New Iran nuke claim against scientist - AP - msnbc.com
- Universal Music to buy EMI group for $1.9B - Denver Post
- Uzbekistan beats N Korea in World Cup qualifier - CNN Sports Illustrated
- Vivendi buying EMI from Citigroup for $1.9 billion - CNBC
- Greeks welcome news on PM - YAHOO!
- Conrad Murray Calls Michael Jackson 'Deceptive' - MTV
- Stocks jump after Italy passes economic reforms - AP - msnbc.com
- Right-wing smears of Herman Cain accusersKaren Kraushaar and Sharon Bialek are disgusting and offensive -...
- First glimpse of Giffords speaking in TV interview - BusinessWeek
- Paterno gone, but questions at Penn State remain - Denver Post
- Day of gunfire, sweeping raids kills 13 in Syria - Denver Post
- Former Penn State players show support for Joe Paterno - USA Today
- Stocks jump after Italy passes economic reforms - Miami Herald
- If the U.S. doesn't bomb Iran, should Israel? - YAHOO!
- Occupy Miami Forced to Temporarily Move - msnbc.com
- WATCH: Dude Eats One Of The World's Hottest Peppers
- Mom Goes Berserk On School Bus
- Corduroy Buffs Find A Common Thread On 'Corduroy Appreciation Day'
- Man Wears Nothing But Socks To Allegedly Rob Liquor Store
- Prosecutors: Man Killed Nurse, Used Her Wedding Ring To Propose To Girlfriend
- Man Arrested After Calling 911 Five Times To Complain About Broken iPhone
- Two Women Arrested In Satanic Sex Ritual Stabbing
- 'Spinal Tap Fans' Celebrating Nov. 11 (11/11/11) As 'Nigel Tufnel Day'
- Steer Clear -- Bull Freed From Tire
- Why 11/11/11 Might NOT Be A Lucky Day To Get Married
- Heads Up -- Yet Another Disembodied Foot Surfaces In Canada
- Dummy Caught Faking Ivy League Credentials -- Again
- DNA To Tag Those Who Spit On Bus Drivers
- Convicted Murderer Granted Retrial After He Argued 30-Year Sentence Too Short
- Dinosaur Remains: The Latest In Home Decor?
- What A Croc! Town Claims It Has The Biggest Beast
- Another Child Killed By Falling Television
- EXCLUSIVE: Mystery of New Orleans UFO Revealed
- Man Loses 198 Pounds In Ten Months
- Cops: 'Call Of Duty' Fan Threatened To Blow Up Best Buy
- Election Day Scuffle Nearly Ends With Voter's Nose Being Bitten Off
- World's Largest Bra Has A Size 1222B Cup
- Cheers! First Beer For Dogs Earns World Record
- Former Jock Claims He 'Woke Up Gay' After A Stroke
- Armed With Pesticide, Bug Spray Bandit Robs Bank
- Pregnant And Craving Roadkill
- In-Flight Porn Thanks To Ryanair
- Nigerian Actor Freed After 25 Successful Bowel Movements
- PHOTOS: Oddee Wants Your Photobombs
- John Wayne -- Not That John Wayne -- Swiped From Farm
- Sportsgraphic: Revelations from Shaqs New Book
- Statshot: Why Aren't We Protesting?
- Area Man Completes Daily Check Of Twitter Page Belonging To Woman He Went On One Date With Six Months Ago...
- American Voices: Hoover Biopic Opens Today
- Latest GOP Debate Concludes With Candidates Wrestling Squealing Pig To Ground And Slaughtering It
- Fertility Center Asks Couple If They Want Some Cheap Eggs From A Real Fucked Up Chick
- [audio] Scientist Has Nagging Feeling He Left Particle Accelerator Running.
- New York City Marathon Winner Does Cool-Down Jog Back To Kenya
- NEWSWIRE: Snooze Button Smacked Like It Delivers Morphine
- Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez Prepare For Jets-Pats Matchup By Having Sex With Each Other
- Sports Media Asks Molestation Victims What This Means For Joe Paterno's Legacy
- Embarrassed JCPenney Announces All It's Sold In Past Year Is Two Fleece Jackets And A Scattergories Game
- Police:Student Had Embarrassingly Bad Plans For School Shooting
- American Voices: Berlusconi To Step Down
- [audio] Report: Caucasians Will Soon Be A Minority In Their Own Goddamn Country
- Corrections: Cuff Bracelets
- TV Listings: Whitney
- NEWSWIRE: Dead CEO Remembered As Driven Everywhere
- Owners Of Google Hope To Parlay World's Most Popular Website Into Book Deal
- American Voices: Store-Bought Honey May Be Dangerous
- Report: It All Some Kind Of Sick Joke
- [audio] Psychic Helps Police Waste Valuable Time
- Stockwatch: Coinstar Inc. (CSTR)
- NBA Says They Can Still Salvage A 10-Game Season
- Brendan Fraser To Star In New Pre-Movie Trivia Question
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of November 8, 2011
- Must Be A Slow Gay And Lesbian News Day
- Opinion: I Got A Beat Down From A Crazy Cat Dude (by Jim Anchower)
- American Voices: Chicken Pox Lollipops Ineffective
- Brooke Alvarez Can Speak News In Any Language
- Drinkify Recommends Cocktail Recipes for Any Music [Friday Fun]
- Feel Free to Put Your Feet on Our Desk in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- How to Calibrate Your HDTV and Boost Your Video Quality in 30 Minutes or Less [Video]
- Use Keywords to Search Specific Time Frames from Your Address Bar [Search Techniques]
- Today's Lifehacker Workout: Get a Quick Energy Boost with Your Walk or Run and Core Exercises [Video]
- The Multiple Benefits Principle: Spend Your Time and Energy Where You Reap the Most Rewards [Time Management]
- Ensure Meetings Start on Time by Setting Consequences for the Last Person [Meetings]
- Icon Configuration Utility Saves Your Desktop Icon Placement, Restores It After Driver Updates and...
- Use Ground Coffee in the Fridge as a Natural Freshener and Odor Reducer [Clever Uses]
- CaPNotifier Discreetly Alerts You When Youve Turned Caps Lock On [Windows Downloads]
- How to Protect Yourself from Fraud and Identity Theft Offline [Privacy]
- Best Desktop Comic Book Reader? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- In Defense of Windows [Rants]
- Remains of the Day: The FTC Requires Opt-In for Facebook Privacy Changes [For What It's Worth]
- Survive a Mugging by Carrying a Decoy Wallet with a Small Offering [Survivalist]
- Three Easy and Cheap Ways to Increase Your Home's Security [Security]
- Daily App Deals: Get PrinterShare Mobile Print for Android at 38% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Wean Yourself of Your GPS Dependency and Actually Find Your Way Around [Mind Hacks]
- The Stanza Ereader is Back, Now with iOS 5 Compatibility [Updates]
- Reset the Clock You Forgot How to Set by Timing for 12:00 [Shortcuts]
- The HydraDuo Water Bottle Stores Two Beverages So You Don't Have to Choose [Stuff We Like]
- How to Have an Uncomfortable Conversation with a Problematic Coworker (Without Being an Asshole) [Social Gps]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Getting Started with Android [Help Yourself]
- This 16-Gallon Sous-Vide Water Oven is Perfect for Huge Holiday Meals [Kitchen Hacks]
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Now Available to Install and Improve Your Battery Life, Add Multitasking Gestures to iPad...
- The Best Text Messaging Replacement for Android [Video]
- Challenge: How Do People Spend Their Time? [Search Research]
- Enable Apple's Hidden, Android-Like Autocorrection in iOS 5 [Ios]
- What Are Your Favorite, Lesser-Known Web Apps That Help You Get Things Done? [Ask The Readers]
- The No-BS Guide to Boosting Your Immunity and Avoiding the Common Cold [Health]
- Android Drag and Drop - Part 3
- 50 Best HTML5 Tutorials of 2011
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 11/11/11
- 31 Days of Mango | Day #11: Live Tiles
- Easy Microdata in WordPress
- Java Bytecode manipulation : Tools of the trade
- AppFabric Service Bus Relayed Messaging
- AMQP and the future of web messaging
- A Single Sign-on Pattern for Enterprise iOS Applications
- Spring Hibernate on Google App Engine with Google Cloud SQL
- Martin Fowler says not to add too many people, too quickly
- LinuxMint 12 Lisa first Look | Screenshots Tour
- Agile Task Management for Developers
- When your Arduino projects go a little too far (cartoon)
- More New DevOps Tools! "Pennyworth" and "Blueprint"
- DevOps Adoption and Case Studies - Free PDF
- Implementing Secondary Tiles in your Windows Phone App
- Flyway 1.5 Released - An Agile DB Migration Framework for Java
- Java Client for Zypr - A Siri-like free-to-use Web service platform
- Better Productivity: Grails 2.0
- 10 Examples of tar command in UNIX
- Codemash ticket give away
- How to Read a Program: The Signature Survey, with PHP Examples
- Adobe Kills Mobile Flash Support, Doubles Down On HTML5
- Oracle PL/SQL script to drop a user if not exists
- Memcached 1.4.10 Released!
- Adobe's Expressive Web - Interactive overview of latest HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Design Patterns - Object Oriented Design Repository
- Should Windows Phone 8 be Based on Windows NT?
- Vicious Circle
- Capturing the 11s
- Deep-Frying Portable Grill
- The 13 Worst Doctors of All Time
- Cute Rodents Eating Pasta
- Mrs. Claus Half Doris Apron
- 14 Great Examples of Thanksgiving Food Art
- Eleven Heads on 11/11/11
- Exquisite Alice In Wonderland Photos
- Fantastic Crochet Taxidermy Animals
- Cartoon Characters In Cute Felt Forms
- The True Inspirations For Snow White
- Album Covers Re-Imagined With Kittens
- The Clock That Dances The Time Away
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-The Movie Trailer
- Bolivia's Day Of The Skulls
- Are Older Siblings Smarter?
- Dating Systems
- Lawyer Complained that Catholic University is Too Catholic
- Spot-On My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cosplay Re-enactment
- Gifts For Veterans
- The World's Only Twin Jet Engine Motorcycle
- Albert Einstein's Letter to a Grieving Father
- The Garden Tunnel
- Wonder Woman Stand Mixer Sends a Subtle Message
- The Evolutionary Advantage to Eating Burgers
- "Oh, My Love, My Darling, I've Hungered For Your Touch..."
- The Dog Toy's Point of View
- One-Molecule Nano Car Powered by Electrons
- Keeping Up with the Cardassians
- Serious and Not-so-Serious Recycling in Antarctica
- Ones Upon A Day
- Space Station Reboost
- Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Tray
- What Is It? game 201
- Oh No They Didn't! - thirteen movie poster trends that are here to stay and what they say about their movies
- CodeKit THE Mac App For Web Developers
- Redesigning the Country Selector - Baymard Institute
- Shapecatcher.com: Unicode Character Recognition
- Ten Lessons I wish I had been Taught
- Mixel: The Worlds First Social Art App, for iPad
- Subtraction.com: Introducing Mixel
- How to work from home without going insane (Purple Monkey Dishwasher)
- If Youre Busy, Youre Doing Something Wrong: The Surprisingly Relaxed Lives of Elite Achievers - Study Hacks
- A List of Things That Plugins Dont Work With
- Adobe Communication - Matt Legend Gemmell
- The mobile app is going the way of the CD-ROM: To the dustbin of history | VentureBeat
- What I learned from a month of blogging and 250k visits
- On the difference between Good Dogs and Dogs That Need a Newspaper Smack. Sindelk
- Meaningful Transitions // Home
- Untitled (http://mezzoblue.com/presentations/2011 /fowd/FOWD.pdf)
- The Asus MacBook Air, sort of
- Untitled (http://twitter.com/subcircle/status/134 266795849826305/photo/1)
- Thoughts on Flash
- Zynga to employees: Give back our stock or you'll be fired | The Digital Home - CNET News
- Fixed Positioning in Mobile Browsers | Brad Frost Web
- Think Insights with Google
- Omelas State University
- Luma Labs An open letter to our customers, past and future
- Paul Graham: Watch Me Make Mistakes
- Popcorn Launch & Premiere of One Millionth Tower
- Bret Victor's website
- westiseast.co.uk - Product listings - a surprising AB test result
- A billion years in the blink of an eye
- Food-Refusing Taylor Lautner Must Be Forced to Eat [Gossip Roundup]
- The Newt Gingrich Surge Is On 
- Three Men Charged with Hate Crimes in Vicious Texas Gay Bashing [The Gays]
- You Don't Have to Go Bankrupt Making Thanksgiving Dinner [The Poors]
- Which Actor Married a Transsexual? [Blind Items]
- Sure Are a Lot of Ones In the Date Today [Numbers]
- Rick Perry's Brain Fart: The Extended Cut [Video]
- Piece of Plastic Magically Folds Itself Into a Box [Video]
- Did This NYPD Cop Post Grisly Crime Scene Pics On 4chan? [Nypd]
- These First Cousins Should Really Start Seeing Other People [Dating]
- Second Fatal Shooting Near an Occupy Protest Won't Be Good for PR [Video]
- Learn How Homosexuality Is a 'Gateway Drug' at Baylor [College]
- Beloved Media Blogger Resigns Over Made-up Controversy [Media]
- Rick Perry Damage Control Tour Makes a Pit Stop at Letterman [Video]
- You Can Take the Piers Morgan Out of America's Got Talent... [Television]
- Fast Food is a Middle-Class Luxury [Fast Food]
- 'Kill Team' Ringleader Convicted of Murder [Horrible]
- Sharon Bialek's Fiance is Her Ex-Fiance [Video]
- War Vet Shoots Himself at Occupy Burlington [Video]
- Man Arrested For Calling 911 Five Times to Say His iPhone Wasn't Working [Iphones]
- Yelp Adds to Rick Perry Pile-On 
- Was R. Crumb's New Yorker Cover on Gay Marriage Worthy of Rejection? [The Gays]
- 10-Year-Old Gives Birth to Baby Boy [Babies]
- Dad and Teen Son Die in Separate Freeway Crashes, Hours Apart [Accidents]
- African Famine Baby Makes Miracle Recovery [Africa]
- What Are You Watching Tonight? [Group Chat]
- Why Your Government Lets Facebook Walk All Over You [Facebook]
- Is Jay-Z Trying to Profit From Occupy Wall Street? [Occupy Wall Street]
- Facebook Is the Final Frontier in Amateur Porn [The Internet]
- KFC Is Putting Colonel Sanders' Recipes on the Internet [Food]
|The Caucus: Romney Passes on Chances to Ding...|
|Veterans Day Switched To More Fun Day Honoring...|
|Helping Veterans Get Back to Work: Eric Smith|
|Is Perry Toast?|
|Ah, Service Rivalries|
|Cain's Lead in Iowa Narrows, Gingrich Surges in...|
|Newt Gingrich offers Herman Cain support on...|
|Why Mario Draghi Has the Hardest Job In the World|
wall street j.
|European Stocks Jump|
|Fourth-Party Candidate Could Define 2012|
|Open Enrollment: Evaluating Your Health Care...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Leadership Is a Gift Given by Those Who Follow|
|Idolize Bill Gates, Not Steve Jobs|
|Virgin's "Project" Magazine Editor...|
|Hands On With The Droid RAZR, The Thinnest...|
|Lattice Semiconductor ([[LSCC]] +5.8%) gains on...|
|Logitech Falls Prey To Googles Beta Mentality,...|
|The SIM cards they are a shrinkin'. Introducing...|
|MLB.com Challenge 3rd Inning: Energy in Reserve|
|Frequent Traveler? Unlocked, Contract-Free...|
|Visualization of the Week: 138 Years of Popular...|
|Buy.com Offers Steve Jobs Biography for $10|
|Harvard Tech Meetup launches to bolster Bostons...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Hands On With The Droid RAZR, The Thinnest...|
|Heavy D Was Trying to Get Healthier When He Died|
|iOS 5.0.1 update causing contact, WiFi...|
|10 Essential Tips for Planning the Perfect...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Logitech Acknowledges Google TV Set-Top Box a...|
|Wantful Aims to Revamp the Gift-Giving Process|
|Samsung and Imagination Technologies get jiggy...|
|iPad Today 71|
|Facebook forced to introduce 'opt in' privacy...|
|Lethem v. Wood: Whose Fault Is It, Anyway?|
|Did DoE mislead investors, Congress on Solyndra?|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Watch: Gabrielle Giffords Talks to Diane Sawyer...|
|Prince Naifs War on Saudi Liberals|
|6 Attempts at Damage Control That Caused Way...|
|Lonely Number 11 by Sesame Street|
|Urban bee-hive designed for apartment windows|
|Google secretly testing wormhole technology|
|FAIL Blog PSA: Winter Is Coming|
|Katy Perry Hosting Free Concert For Fans!!!|
|Happy Birthday Fail|
|Im Watching Youuuu|
|Space Pictures This Week: Mars Volcano, Eagle...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|A Swiftly passing asteroid|
|10 Ways to Improve Your Home's Curb Appeal|
|11 unusual uses for coffee|
|10 Tips for Your First Day of Work|
|MIND Reviews: Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use...|
|Friday Illusion: Frozen hearts seem to beat|
|Scratch Built RGB Laser Projector|
|11 Elevens Worth Remembering|
|Ten (Pseudo) Scientific Theories About the Mona...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Tyra Opens Up About Being Bullied|
|Vanishing act creates a stir in the nanotech...|
|The Most Amazing Images of the Week, November...|
|Proud To Be German|
|PSFKs Top Five Stories Of The Week|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Our Pointless Pursuit Of Semantic Value|
|QuickFix and Foldnfix Mudguards|
|Reinventing the "Hang in There" Cat:...|
|In Your Face|
|10 Punk-Rock Acts That Just Get Better With Age|
|Hey You, Get Onto My Cloud: Bizarre Floating...|
|Identity Bureau, transferable synthetic British...|
|Montrose Duplex / Warren Techentin Architecture|
|The Ultimate Cover Song of Someone Like You by...|
|Eric Carle - Daring You to Imagine a World with...|
|Happy New Year|
|Hydro to Home|
|7 Warning Signs That Youve Given Up on Your Dreams|
|Desk Organization Tips|
|Ask Unclutterer: What to do with a wedding dress?|
|Well Blog: Can You Bake a Vegan Pie?|
|The Many Reasons We Rely Upon Our Clutter|
|Can You Bake a Vegan Pie?|
|Commemorate Veterans Day With Chin-Ups and...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|10 Gifts to Give Yourself This Holiday Season|
|Congress considers new bill on online sales tax|
|Dealing with an Anxious Son -- Without Medication|
|What the Day of the Week Says About Your...|
|Sex Reassignment Surgeries Are Now...|
|8 Ways to Have Fun with Fitness ...|
|'Planet of the Giants' Embiggens The Friday...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Snow White and the Huntsman - Teaser|
|Critics Consensus: Jack and Jill Fetches Bad...|
|Safe Trailer: Jason Statham, the Protector|
|Writer Stephen Gaghan Polishing Shyamalan's...|
|'Charmed' Star Holly Marie Combs -- Conjures Up...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Food-Refusing Taylor Lautner Must Be Forced to...|
|Like Crazy Review|
|New Beard Given (Feat. Gustav Ejstes) Video|
|Jonah Hill Rode Kardashian Wedding 'Roller...|
|Pete Townshend on 'Quadrophenia,' The Who's...|
|Universal, Sony win bid to buy EMI Group|
the big picture
|Feeding 7 billion and our fragile environment|
|Photos of the Day: Nov. 10|
|Friday, 11 Nov 2011|
|Immersing Yourself in the Story|
|Adam Foster - Flying above everything|
|Zombie Boy vs. Lady Fox|
|Comic for November 11, 2011|
|Communication With Purpose|