- LIVE from Providence - MLG National Championships FINALS with Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Halo &...
- So, what does she look like?
- Took a course in religious history, something very unexpected happend..
- Why does gargling with salt water speed healing of throat/mouth stuff?
- What is the best way to get a hawk out of a hardware store?
- I think my nephew likes our new kitten.
- Frost resistance 110%
- TIL there is an english word for Schadenfreude: 'epicaricacy'
- Medical myth is dooming the rhino to extinction: 'Driven by an urban myth in Asia - that a Vietnamese...
- Hidden away in central London lies a deeply moving memorial dedicated to ordinary people who sacrificed...
- Tumblr did an amazing thing: they helped train their users on important talking points on SOPA and then...
- On Golden Cutlery
- Letting the dog mount you. (The cartoonist must have thought long and hard about this scene. )
- Look who I found in the Jan 08 Reader's Digest
- IAMA Egyptian protester writing to you from Liberation Square in Egypt.
- In Soviet Russia...
- Never in my life have I seen such a mutation
- Why are there three space dimensions?
- Wait, why are we fighting again?
- Nope, Bob Ross.
- Birth of Famous Black Hole: Longstanding Mysteries About Object Called Cygnus X-1 Unraveled -- Astronomers...
- No atheists in the foxholes
- Man's best friend!
- Is it possible for earth to be wiped out by something from space that is so distant we can't detect it but...
- public transportation
- "One of the greatest car stunts captured on film ruined by a horrible sound effect."
- I was watching a movie in bed, got up for a drink and came back to find this...
- You will burn!!
- The worst of the worst
- How Facebook is ruining sharing
- Last paddle of the season
- Incredible HDR Timelapse Video of Amazing Scenes
- Stunning Vernazza, Italy
- People Are Starving, But There's Enough Food
- Occupy Best Buy?
- this has got to be THE most famous tree ever!
- Pembrokeshire - Hiking Wonder Of Wales
- Delicious Cortado via @cogcoffee
- UberMedia Chime.In Area in the Idealab Building in Pasadena
- ChimeStation at Chime.in
- Entryway to Idealab: All Truth Passes Through Three Stages
- Rome Conference Room at Idealab
- In Re: My Previos Chime... "Thanks"
- World Map of People who Google Zombies...
- Are you expecting the unexpected?
- Best Sleeping Bag Ever
- My mom's jalapeno cranberry sauce recipe
- Calories Consumed Around The World - US Leads the Pack
- Tent Shaped Like A Car
- Village bakery
- Everyone is the Media
- Sting ray city
- What language(s) do you speak? And say Hello in that language!
- A Chime Rhyme of Our Times
- Let There Be Chime and it was....
- The Long Hello
- Time For Breakfast
- Green rose for chimers!
- very cool find on jupiters moon!
- Autumn Leaves in Downtown Pittsburgh, PA
- 6 Animals With Better Memories Than You
- Still want that kitten? The adorable baby owl who LOVES being petted
- Is Unprofitable Yelp Ready for their $100 Million IPO?
- Sen. Patty Murray and Rest of 'Supercommittee' Are About to Fail Miserably
- Bollywood Hottie Yana Gupta.
- Lady Gaga Only Pees in Trash Cans
- Muppet Radio to Launch on SiriusXM
- Medical Center Sued for Accidentally Injecting Grandpa With Execution Drug
- Over 1,600 Modern Warfare 3 Cheaters Banned
- How Wal-Mart Will Save Christmas. Just Not This Year. - Forbes
- Stem Cell Treatments for Zoo Animals Hold Promise for Humans
- Tax cuts for whom? The rich, of course.
- Stephen Hawking: Colonize space, or else
- Not all app developers like attention from Occupy Wall Street protesters | VentureBeat
- Reggie Fils-Aime Thinks No Video Game in History Compares to Skyward Sword
- Pepper-Spray Brutality at UC Davis
- D0X: UC Davis Pepper Spraying officer, Lt. John Pike
- At Occupy Berkeley, Beat Poets Has New Meaning
- Teacher's Porn Site Business Gets Her in Trouble With California School District
- Top 10 Tech This Week [PICS]
- Police Pepper Spray Occupy Wall Street Protesters [VIDEO]
- Wind farms are useless, says Duke
- UC Davis launches probe after pepper spray video
- Hospital Really Sorry About Injecting Man With Execution Drug
- Worst Passwords of 2011
- The Unofficial SWTOR Girl Gamers Thread- and Why I Think Its Crap ~ Star Wars The Old Republic | SWTOR
- This is why some Twilight fans are scarier than a Dark Mark. This isn't a joke.
- Gaming's Hottest Female Characters Face Off
- Remember When These Protesters Got Tear-Gassed And Beaten Up By The Riot Police?
- Occupy Denver: ACLU reacts to restriction against recording during court appearances
- Uncertainty Shrouds Nuclear Plant Disaster's Long Term Effects
- Rand Paul: The Rich Are 'Paying Their Fair Share'
- Rahm Emanuel Blasts GOP Candidate
- Jon Kyl Turns Eye Towards Saving Pentagon From Trigger Cuts
- Former Gaddafi Official Reportedly Captured
- Huge Celebrities Set To Testify Against Murdoch Tabloids
- George Will: Gingrich Is 'The Classic Rental Politician'
- Egyptian Army Sweeps Protesters Out Of Tahrir Square
- Condoleezza Rice Criticizes GOP Hopefuls On Key Issue
- Condoleezza Rice Offers Harsh Words To Syria's Assad
- Blasts Reportedly Rock Syrian Capital
- Police Unleash Tear Gas On Cairo Protesters In 2nd Day Of Unrest
- 'Super Congress' Will Likely Fail, Co-Chairs Admit
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Spain Heads To The Polls
- In 'Abnormal' GOP Race, Some Think Newt Could Win
- WATCH: Jon Huntsman Makes Surprise SNL Appearance
- Romney Defends Aides Who Purchased Hard Drives, Erased Emails
- Occupy Wall Street: From Building Awareness To Maintaining Momentum
- Source: New Hampshire Senator Will Endorse Romney
- Cain Fights Back Tears Talking About Cancer Diagnosis
- Police Make Arrrests At School Seized By Occupy Protesters
- The Militarization Of Campus Police
- WATCH: Newt Gingrich Tells Protesters To Get A Job, Take A Bath
- Cairo Clashes Raise Fears About Egypt's Future
- Romney Avoids Social Conservative Forum
- Harry Shearer: Don't Demonize Political Opponents, Infantilize Them
- GOP Hopefuls Square Off At Iowa Forum
- Truck Hits Crowd At Yale-Harvard Game, Killing 1
- 'Occupy The SEC' Scrutinizes Financial Legislation For Loopholes
- "We're allowing a whole new level of intelligence in the networks...We can take a copy of everything...
- On a Throne Made of Vanishing Ink
- Basil D'Oliveira
- "Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle;...
- Ghostface Killah On Living
- Our glorious new public/private partnership military industrial police complex
- front page post on metafilter
- Drone music, sorta
- Clearly, Utica Club is the Better UC
- Where Did All The Adderall Go?
- The life and art of Danielle Baquet-Long, 1983-2009
- Who do you serve? Who do you protect?
- Paint It Black
- "All happy families are more or less dissimilar; all unhappy ones are more or less alike,"
- Not Your Average Saturday Morning Cartoon
- StarCraft changed my life
- Tear of Grief: massive. ignored.
- Have you seen me?
- Interviews with independent videogame developers
- Investigation into Natalie Wood's death re-opened
- The Most Adorable Chase
- Web Symbols typeface
- With each part I got a small piece of myself back
- Now in pictures!
- Strangely, there are no remixes with Downfall
- A descent into madness, of a particularly gruesome kind
- PLoS Impact Explorer
- This will officially break your heart
- Our Bella, Ourselves
- How I ended up leaving Poynter
- A One-Man Market
- The Good Bad Son
- The Longform.org Guide to the Making of Movies
- LACMA Goes Hollywood with Elvis Mitchell
- Sponsored Post: Nature Does Not Knock
- In the Valley of the Shadow of Death
- The Godfather Wars
- $5 Chess Game, Best-of-Three, Zuccotti Park
- Approximate Directions to a Burial
- If the Serial Killer Gets Us, He Gets Us
- The End of Cheap Coffee
- Lost at Sea
- The road ahead for The Huffington Post
- Rendezvous in the Ramble
- Teaching Good Sex
- The Art of Fiction No. 135: Don DeLillo
- The Mouse Trap
- The coming out story I never thought Id write
- This Is My Brain on Chantix
- The Educational Lottery
- Sex and Scandal at Duke
- Libya: lack of justice system raises confusion over where Saif Gaddafi will ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Yale-Harvard accident victim identified, driver in custody - CBSSports.com
- Arab League rebuffs Syria changes to peace plan - London Free Press
- Published: 4 minutes ago - The Sun
- AP Exclusive: Bison plan could remove 360 animals - eTaiwan News
- Yale-Harvard Tailgate Accident Victim Identified - ABC News
- Arab states set to join Syria sanctions - Financial Times
- Husband of Natalie Wood admitted he felt guilty he could not do anything to ... - Daily Mail
- Saif Gaddafi's fear of his fate exposed in recording - Telegraph.co.uk
- Passive protesters hit with pepper spray - New Zealand Herald
- Natalie Wood death: Robert Wagner blamed himself after failing to save her - Daily Mail
- Libya ex-spy chief Senussi arrested: interim rulers - AFP
- Gadhafi intelligence chief captured, Libya official says - CNN International
- Syria rejects idea of civil war - NEWS.com.au
- 'Chilling' footage of protesters at the University of California being pepper ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Arab League rebuffs Syria on monitors - swissinfo.ch
- Reports: Robin Gibb battling liver cancer - USA Today
- America's new poor - CBS News
- Penn State athletic director Dave Joyner says no timetable to hire new coach ... - New York Daily News
- Oakland protesters seize 'new home' - msnbc.com
- Mila Kunis keeps promise to attend ball with Marine who had been serving in ... - Washington Post
- Mila Kunis Keeps Promise To Be Marine's Date - NPR
- Gadhafi son Seif al-Islam seized in southern Libya - eTaiwan News
- Gaddafi's son showed fear, bravado after capture - Reuters
- Iran parliament to review ties with UN nuclear body - Reuters Africa
- Captain Norman exits Presidents Cup with 0-2 mark - CBSSports.com
- Spain heads to the polls amid eurozone crisis - The Guardian
- Prince Harry's Vegas Discovery: Free Drinks While Gambling - People Magazine
- California university launches probe into pepper spraying of students as ... - Canada.com
- Damascus: Explosions Reported, Assad Vows Crackdown - Huffington Post
- Tea party invites local OWS movement to speak
- Al-Assad: 'Syria Will Not Bow Down'
- Kerry: Republicans Are Lying
- Today is Bassui Tokusho's Birthday
- Gadhafi Intelligence Chief Captured, Libya Official Says
- Blue Virginia:: Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) Calls Americans Lazy, Morally Bankrupt
- Newt Gingrich Promises You a War, if Elected
- The Complete And Annotated Guide To The European Bank Run (Or The Final Phase Of Goldman's World...
- Occupy the Agenda ~~~ Where's America's Upward Mobility?
- Michele Bachmann's Body: A Potential Crime Scene?
- Obama Calls On Authorities To Refrain From Violence Against Peaceful Protestors
- Docs Say Killer Ruled Insane Can Be Released Into Community
- Oakland Chamber of Commerce Executive Board Member Charged with Committing $19.75 Million Corporate Fraud
- Bison plan could remove 360 animals
- Sen. Murray: GOP too 'enthralled' by Norquist to reach a deficit deal - The Hill's On The Money
- Govt asks justices to stay out of immigration case
- Former Madoff trader to plead guilty next week
- Debt reduction panel remains far apart | Reuters
- Police arrest 11 as Occupy D.C. supporters take over Franklin School building - The Washington Post
- Competition of produces to buy screen rights of Amy's book
- Fourteen Defendants Indicted for Drug Trafficking, Money Laundering, and Firearms Offenses
- The struggle for Syria - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
- UC Davis will probe use of pepper-spray on student protesters
- Newt's Economic Mobility Plan: Turn Poor Students Into Janitors ~~~ Cleaning Up The Vomit
- Study: Beer Is Good For You
- BBC News - Gaddafi's spy chief Abdullah al-Sanussi 'surrounded'
- Iran: President's press adviser sentenced
- Qaddafi's intelligence chief, Senoussi, has been captured: NTC
- Death toll from Thailand's floods tops 600
- Twain House Embezzler Claims 'Pathological Altruism'
- Yale-Harvard Tailgate Accident Victim Identified
- Insurgents Attack Baath Party Offices in Damascus
- Libyan Militia Hedges on Handover of Qaddafi
- City Room: Readers Share Their #SundayRoutines
- Democrats Urge Obama to Defend Birth Control Rules
- Clashes in Cairo Continue Into a Second Day
- The Next War: Costly Osprey Hybrid Craft Symbol of Fight to Cut Pentagon
- Mitt Romney Shifts in Iowa, Playing to Win Quickly
- From Safety of New York, Reporting on a Distant Homeland
- Clyfford Still Museum in Denver
- Mobile Deals Aimed at Black Friday Shoppers Stuck in Line
- After Law School, Associates Learn to Be Lawyers
- In Homs, Syria, Sectarian Battles Stir Fears of Civil War
- Klout Scores Sort Out Social Media Stars
- Television: Anthony Bourdains Layover on Travel Channel
- Women Are Becoming Unions New Voices
- In North Las Vegas, New City Hall Is a Reminder of Flush Days
- U.S. Takes Presidents Cup
- You Are Here: Packing Heat at the Gate
- Grenades Hit Baath Party Building in Damascus-Report
- The Texas Tribune: Texas Mayors Differ on Using War-Zone Equipment Along Border
- Mohammad Javad Larijani Seeks to Counter Irans Critics
- Beats Headphones Expand Dr. Dres Business World
- Stanfords Online High School Raises the Bar
- In Afghanistan, Big Plans to Gather Biometric Data
- The Lede Blog: Video of Police Pepper-Spraying U.C. Davis Students Provokes Outrage
- The Quad: Live Analysis: College Football Saturday
- Newt Gingrich Site Seeks to Allay Conservatives Fears
- Kris Jenkinss View of Life in the N.F.L. Trenches
- Russia Angry at Penalty Against Dead Adopted Boys Parents
- BananaProd: Sell your products on your website in 7 minutes flat
- 2+2=1? Playing with modular arithmetic
- Admin Interfaces for Rails Apps: RailsAdmin vs ActiveAdmin
- Survey: Facebook is nearly twice as successful over Linkedin for getting hired
- Hacker News Community More Powerful Than Recruiters?
- Canada's Telecom Market is Rigged, says Wind Mobile backer Naguib Sawiris
- The legal history of "fuck"  [pdf]
- Pirate To Join European Parliament As Youngest Member
- An Introduction to Cyclothymia
- EFF Celebrates the 2011 Pioneer Award Winners
- Steve Jobs about designing of a a product
- Example of how a leading Indian ticketing site is hurting user privacy
- Paramilitary Policing From Seattle to Occupy Wall Street
- You're a criminal
- Don't. Waste. Time.
- HN pickup rate app was updated based on your suggestions
- Selectable List with Urwid for Python
- Printrbot: Your Very Own 3D Printer
- Yipit founders pitch leaving Wall Street & NYTech
- Remembering Steve Jobs : Geek with an attitude
- Fight writer's block with cat pictures: Written? Kitten
- Stanford Class: Probabilistic Graphical Models
- Native Linux Games on Self Made Arcade Machine Running Ubuntu
- Siri Proxy on GitHub (for Apple 4s)
- What They Dont Teach Law Students: Lawyering
- Show HN : My (current) Weekend Project - I am, I do
- 3D printed coffee cups
- Bailout U. - A college degree certainly doesn't mean what it used to.
- Proxy server for Siri
- Ask Slashdot: Updating a Difficult Campground Wi-Fi Design?
- Open Source Tool Lets Anyone Redistrict New York
- Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Google Chase 'Got Milk?' Patents
- Andrew Tanenbaum On Minix, Linux, BSD, and Licensing
- Hybrids Safer In Crashes — Except For Pedestrians
- The Top 10 Supercomputers, Illustrated
- Copyright Isn't Working, Says EU Technology Chief Neelie Kroes
- A Kindle Fire Review For Those Who Plan To Void the Warranty
- In the EU, Water Doesn't (Officially) Prevent Dehydration
- Whither the Portable Optical Drive?
- Human Survival Depends On Space Exploration, Says Hawking
- France To Tax the Internet To Pay For Music
- Full Disk Encryption Hard For Law Enforcement To Crack
- 2-Year Study Shows Mac Users Downloading More Open Source Software
- Ask Slashdot: Inexpensive Anti-Theft Vehicle Tracking System?
- 'Arrested Development' Comes Exclusively To Netflix
- Higgs Range Narrowed; Hunt Enters Final Stage
- Are SOPA Sponsors Violating SOPA Rules? Not So Fast, Says Ars Technica
- How Ford Will Upgrade Owners' Display Screens
- Controlling a Robot From a Smartphone's Headphone Jack
- Climate Panel Says To Prepare For Weird Weather
- US Gives Raytheon $10.5M For 'Serious Games'
- Ask Slashdot: Good, Useful Free Software For Gifts?
- Two Porn Companies Take ICANN and .xxx Registrar To Court
- LHC Research May Help Explain the Universe's Matter/Antimatter Imbalance
- Nintendo Releases The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Inside Newegg's East Coast Distribution Center
- Sand Dunes On Mars In Motion
- Dual-Core Android PC Now Comes On a USB Stick
- Of Mice and Cancer
- Every Beatles song ever, all played at once: All Together Now
- Kickstarter for documentary on the global protest movement
- Interview with pepper-sprayed UC Davis student: officer told peaceful protestors, "Move or we're going...
- Fractaly, breathing optical illusion
- UC Davis student claims he was forced to open mouth, receive pepper spray down throat from police
- VIDEO: Muppet Whatnot does Bowie
- One day after pepper-spraying, UC Davis students silently, peacefully confront Chancellor Katehi
- After pepper-spraying incident, UC Davis redesigns website
- HOWTO get a free Stanford Comp Sci education
- Britain's Occupy movement picks up steam
- Geeky, science-fiction inspired tees
- Assemblage steampunk raygun
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse ad, 1962
- Memo to American Bankers Association from lobbyists spells out $850,000 anti-OWS plan
- Wanted: your books in Brooklyn, today, to rebuild a new "People's Library"
- Plush robot bear-pillow fights sleep apnea with face-tickles
- Prominent Republican leaders in clown makeup
- Board games for little kids and their parents
- World's largest 3D painting creates nifty optical illusion
- Police pepper-spraying, arresting students at UC Davis
- Shepard Fairey's new "Occupy Hope" poster, in which Obama's face is replaced by a Guy Fawkes mask
- German manager from Mercedes-Benz arrested under Alabama's extreme anti-immigration law
- Shoemaker Kenneth Cole launches non-fake #OWS ad campaign
- Was there a "cyber attack" on a U.S. water system?
- Cat-themed birthday pizza arrangement
- EXCLUSIVE: photos of BofA's new #OWS-themed ad campaign
- Photo of the day: police drag #OWS protester by her hair at #N17
- Richard Branson, the awesome 1%: "Capitalism has lost its way."
- Iraq war veteran Kayvan Sabehgi beaten by police at Occupy Oakland, left with lacerated spleen
- The irony of what Bloombergs done? He threw out "Fahrenheit 451."
- Military-led interim government in Egypt seeks to drop the "interim" part, replace it with...
- Chicago Sun-Times learns that "scamming the scammer" is actually fun
- Oh, it's one of THOSE threads again. Look, if the delivery guy wanted a tip, he shouldn't have charged a...
- 10 Coca-Cola products that you will never find in the U.S
- I like my hotels like I like my women: COVERED IN BEEEEES
- You know that grenade your grandfather brought home from Korea that's now up in your attic that everybody...
- Photoshop this caught catfish
- You show up to work and the boss sees you crying because you have to move out of your apartment. Does he:...
- Baby Owl loves to be petted. O RLY? YA RLY
- 73-year-old takes bottle of wine to knife fight and wins. In vino, testiculis
- Radio station gives away fifty turkeys. Hopefully, they learned a valuable lesson from WKRP
- Never give a baby a wine cooler. Never slap your sister. Never slap your sister for giving a baby a wine...
- This is why you never perform Men at Work's "Down Under" in an Australian karaoke bar
- If you stole 2 trains, The Swiss Vapeur Park would kindly like them back
- Giant mound of tires in SC visible from space
- Crumudgeonly newspaper columnist takes on a scourge facing America: clip-on bow ties. Bonus: he says he...
- Photoshop this crate construction
- Well, let's just scroll down and meet the staff of Aquinas High School...GAH
- Not quite poor yet because you're still earning a paycheck, but almost there? Welcome to America's 'near...
- These caskets will show you how to put the "fun" in "funeral"
- Photoshop this flying cat
- Hooters waitress volunteers as guest speaker during Great American Teach-In at local school. Apparently one...
- Actress sues New York City for failing to stop reckless bicyclists. "Just because they wear spandex...
- In case you were wondering what the aftermath of a Fark Party looks like (slideshow, some possibly Not safe...
- Man Survives Steve Ballmer's Flying Chair To Build '21st Century Linux'
- How Many Neutrinos Does It Take to Screw Up Einstein?
- New Apple Patents Address Geo-Location, Power Adapters and Breaking Glass
- When Whales Walked in Egypt
- Neil Gaiman, Homer Bring Trolls to The Simpsons
- Tiny USB Stick Brings Android to PCs, TVs
- Media Can Avoid NYPD Arrest By Getting Press Pass They Can't Get
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Galaxy Nexus, Google Music and the Kindle Fire Tablet
- Video: Jeff Bezos' Spaceship Takes Off
- iPhone 4S Carrier Quality: AT&T Wins for Data Speed, Verizon for Call Reliability
- Game|Life Podcast: Skullgirls Fight In 2-D, Sony Fights For 3-D
- 10 Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Videos
- Message to Obama: Save the Bats!
- Batman Bows Out With Brave, Bold, Metafictional Finale
- GPS Saves the World -- But Who'll Save GPS?
- Follow Your Heart: Darpa's Quest to Find You by Your Heartbeat
- Special Ops Wants Commandos to Have Invisible Faces
- 'WTF Mobile Web' Tracks Terrible Mobile Web Design
- Greenhouse Gas Eruptions Preceded Great Dying
- How Many Sips in a Bottle of Beer?
- Vulcan's View: Eruption News and Volcanoes From Space for November 18, 2011
- All Aboard New York City's Geek Train
- 9 Gadgets That Prove You're a Hard-Core Early Adopter
- Cartel Plot: Use U.S. Guns for Massive Mexico City Attack
- Mr. Know-It-All: Speed Trials, iTunes Royalties, Dirty Bombs
- Infinite Encore: Catch Epic Fugazi Concerts in Online Archive
- How Falcons Protect Planes From Gulls and Geese
- Buying Guide: Earbuds Under $100
- Nov. 18, 1913: U.S. Pilot Loops the Loop
- H(ackers)2O: Attack on City Water Station Destroys Pump
- NY Inmate's Love Letters Prompt Powder Scare
- 'Cursing' Baby Doll Upsets Parents (VIDEO)
- Mound Of Tires In South Carolina Visible From Space, Could Result In Jail Time (PHOTOS)
- This Week's 7 Weirdest World Records
- Taco Bell Employee Hits Lottery Jackpot With Ticket Found In Trash
- How Many Naked Santas Is Too Many Naked Santas?
- Real-Life 'Weekend At Bernie's' Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Calif. Teacher With Porn Sites Gets Put On Leave
- World's Oldest Yoga Teacher Actually Wants Her Guinness Record To Be Broken
- Penmanship Counts, Even In A Bank Robbery
- Man Admits To Fraud In Erectile Pump Case
- Drunk Man Wearing 'I'M A DRUNK' T-Shirt Crashes Into Cop Car
- Mouse-Stomping High-Heeled German Woman Convicted
- PHOTOS: Two-headed Turtle Believed To Be World's Smallest
- Winter Road Rage -- Ax-Wielding Man Chops Snow Plow
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Monkey Attack Caught On Tape
- Handcuffed Woman And Man Sex It Up In Patrol Car Backseat
- Want To See The Most People Ever In One Pair Of Pants? Get Ready For Guinness World Records Day
- WATCH: What Your Brain Looks Like During Orgasm
- Boy, 11, Turns In Mom For Smoking Weed
- PHOTOS: How Did That iPod Get Stuck Up There?
- The Fartiste: Don't Hold Your Nose, This Gas-Passing Musical Doesn't Stink, Producers Say
- WATCH: Vigilante Teens Confront 'Predators' In Superhero Garb
- Local Man Kills, Skins And Eats Bobcat While High On Meth
- Wisconsin Woman Arrested After Fast Food Flip-Out At McDonald's
- ARGH: Reality Show Stars Accidentally Sell Locker Filled With Shocking Treasure
- Finally, Baconlube Has Arrived
- Horned Tattoo Artist Has A Pickled Hand ... Want To Shake?
- America's Spiciest Dishes
- Fitness Program Lets Dieters Gamble Away The Pounds
- [video] Teen Zebra Doesn't Give A Shit How Much You Honk He's Not Getting Out Of Road
- Uglier Stamp Used To Mail Bill
- Fan On The Street: Hey, Guys, Did You See The Game?
- Burger King Introduces New Thing To Throw In Front Of Kids After Another Hellish Day At Work
- Neighbor's House Fire Kind Of Beautiful, Actually
- Numbers Next To College Football Teams: What Do Those Mean?
- Letters To The Editor: Indecent Exposure
- Jar Of Change On Dresser Sadly Factoring Into A Number Of Financial Decisions
- High Integrity, Moral Decency Has Cost Idiot Man Millions
- WILMETTE, ILSuper cool babysitter Liz Levy let the kids stay up late and drink.
- TV Listings: America's Great Interstate Rest Stops
- Eagles Having Postmodernist Short-Storybook Season
- CW Shows Switch Casts For A Week
- Magazine: The Most In-Demand Sleepover Buddies For The Greater Lincoln City Metropolitan Area
- Teen Zebra Doesn't Give A Shit How Much You Honk, He's Not Getting Out Of Road
- Team Unsure Of What Fans Mean By 'Go!'
- Pit Crew Triumphantly Carries Winning Car Off Track
- Report: Majority Of Americans Experience Profound Sense Of Dread When Asked To Name Favorite Music
- [video] Report: Some Sick Fuck Out There Now Supporting Herman Cain Because Of Sexual Assault Allegations
- American Voices: China Uneasy About American Troop Deployment
- More Vegetables Evolving Chocolate-Sauce-Filled Centers As Evolutionary Imperative
- NHL's Critics Find No Evidence That Penalty Box Reforms Players
- [audio] Teenager Learns Negligible Value Of A Dollar
- NFL Searching For Any Unused Harbaughs
- Only Time Employee Has Ever Done Job Is When Training Replacement
- Red Sox Giving Away Entire Litter Of Dustin Pedroias
- Dad's New 20-Year-Old Thai Boyfriend Sucks At Scattergories
- Opinion: I've Never Prayed Before In My Life, But I'm Absolutely Desperate (by God)
- Sportsgraphic: The Onion Sports Guide To The NBA Lockout
- New Robot Warns When Someone's About To Walk In On You Masturbating
- Five Best Online File Storage Services [Hive Five]
- Store Frozen Corn and Peas in Plastic Water Bottles [Kitchen Hacks]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Roast a Turkey in a Charcoal Grill [Grilling]
- SignUpGenius Simplifies Planning Potlucks, Parties, and Community Events [Webapps]
- Swackett is a Weather App that Tells You What to Wear [Video]
- Build a Camping Rocket Stove from Leftover Food Cans [Video]
- Heat Yourself instead of the Entire Room to Save on Your Heating Bill [Winter]
- CloudShot is a Screenshot Capture Tool that Automatically Uploads to Dropbox [Video]
- Top 10 Ways to Customize Your Technology, Both Inside and Out [Video]
- Freeze Cooked Pasta to Have Quick Meals on Hand [Kitchen Hacks]
- Make the Best of Your Travel Plans This Weekend [Video]
- Remains of the Day: Ice Cream Sandwich Running on a Galaxy S II [Video]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: November 12-November 18 [Highlights]
- Our Favorite Single-Purpose Web Sites That Do Exactly What They Say They Do [Web Sites]
- Daily App Deals: Get Deluxe Moon HD for iPad at Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Soundproof Your Apartment With a Bit of Weatherproofing Tape [DIY]
- How to Prepare Your Hand-Me-Down iPhone 4 [IPhone]
- Bypass the Clipboard by Dragging Text to the OS X Dock or App Switcher [Video]
- All the Things You Need to Know to Get Started with Your New iPhone 4S [Emailable Tech Support]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Making The Thanksgiving Feast [Help Yourself]
- Money Moves You Should Make Now to Pay Less Taxes (or Get a Bigger Refund) Next Year [Taxes]
- The Best Disc Burning App for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- What Is a Health Savings Account and Should I Use One? [Ask Lifehacker]
- "I Have Not Failed. I Have Just Found 10,000 Things That Do Not Work." [Quotables]
- What Free Apps Are You Most Thankful For This Year? [Ask The Readers]
- TGIF: It's This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Google Music vs Amazon MP3 vs iTunes: Which Online Music Store is the Best for You? [Music Stores]
- Turn a Plastic Bottle Into a Water-Resistant Smartphone Bike Mount [DIY]
- Make Your Own Handles for Micro Screwdrivers [DIY]
- How is AWS Failing to Service Webscale Applications?
- Embedded Neo4j Graph Database Now Works in Python
- Creating an Ajax Poll System with PHP
- Google Plugin for Eclipse (GPE) is Now Open Source
- There's A Patent Issue With Open-Source Doom 3
- Devoxx: The story so far
- Virtualization -- Who needs it?
- The trouble of finished software
- Updated libraries and projects for Kinect for Windows SDK Beta 2
- How to implement toString method in Java
- Java Initialization order
- Eclipse JavaFX Plug-in Quick Start Tutorial
- The whole web is confused by mobile
- Book Review: Continuous Integration
- A simple tip to make your debugging sessions go easier
- E.W.Dijkstra Archive
- kibi - GitHub
- 29 Tech Companies Back SOPA: Microsoft, Apple and many more
- Moving a Paypal NVP API based Web Store in Java to the Google App Engine
- Tidy for HTML5
- Using Redis as a temporary cache for data shared by multiple independent processes
- Be Prepared For Your Database - PHP Tutorials | Dream.In.Code
- Syncing OData to Local Storage in Windows Phone (Part 1)
- A Simple WP7 Mango App for Background Tasks, Toast, and Tiles
- Simulating GPS position changes using Reactive Extensions in Windows Phone environment
- Play Framework 2.0 - A deep dive
- What Happened to CouchDBs Popularity?
- Window Functions: PostgreSQL's Best-Kept Secret
- Cacti Guide for IT infrastructure monitoring & graphing
- Darth Vader Begins Construction of a Base in Ukraine
- Sweater for a Soft Boiled Egg
- Bella's Hair Comb Twilight Breaking Dawn
- Tay Zonday Shows How The Economy Is Like Chocolate Rain
- A Gallery Of Tattoos Inspired By Science
- Steampunk Inspired LEGO Creations
- Celebrity Sculptures Made Out Of Chicken Wire
- Internal Anatomy Of A LEGO Person
- Behind The Scenes Of The Hobbit
- Enjoy Sour Candy? Your Teeth Don't
- Have You Seen This Show?
- Fantastically Elaborate Paper Dresses
- The 7 Most Extreme Paths Ever
- Danger Martini Shaker
- World's Largest Rice Cracker
- A Photo Realist Bea Arthur Cross Stitch
- Alternate Universe Movie Posters
- The Song About the Colors
- DIY Vintage Camera Nightlight
- The Six Million Dollar Man's Letter to the VA
- "Baby Ghetto" on Airplanes
- Ned Stark Recommends....
- Quantum Physicists Create Light Out of Nothing
- Entertainer Shoves Poisonous Snakes into His Nose
- Gorgeous 19th Century Patent Models
- Cat Answers Phone
- Doctors Note Increase in "Sleep Texting"
- Pizza Sleeping Bag
- Geek Ball
- This Week at Neatorama
- Jedi Squirrel
- Giant Junkbots Made From Car Parts
- 16 Bit Re-Designs Of Pop Culture Icons
- Paint Splatter Designs Of Superheroes
- Crazy FuncoLand Training Videos
- Amazing Stereoscopic Spider Man Street Art
- The top 25 books for web designers and developers | Feature | .net magazine
- Web Symbols typeface
- Open Letter to Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi | UCDavis Bicycle Barricade
- Give me that one command you wish you knew years ago. I'll start. : linux
- One on One: Walter Isaacson, Biographer of Steve Jobs - NYTimes.com
- Intensive Introduction to Computer Science: Free Course Videos
- pockets full of stones - pprfaith
- Why Emacs? - (think)
- The Brilliant Way To Negotiate In Three Easy Lessons | TechCrunch
- Declassified Bunker of the USSR
- mythz/jquip - GitHub
- A Look Inside Mobile Design Patterns
- Edison vs. Westinghouse: A Shocking Rivalry | Past Imperfect
- Nook's Specs Are Exaggerated, Again - NYTimes.com
- Clayton Christensen: How Pursuit of Profits Kills Innovation and the U.S. Economy - Forbes
- Police pepper-spraying, arresting students at UC Davis - Boing Boing
- Sudoku in Clojure and Python
- Interview with the Occupy Wall Street "bat-signal" projection creator
- FreeMyPDF.com - Removes passwords from viewable PDFs
- film music | mobygratis.com
- Yesterday we did a historic thing. We generated... | Tumblr Staff
- GPG4Browsers - Recurity Labs
- How Facebook is ruining sharing | Molly Rants - CNET News
- Benjamin Egelund-Mller
- How To Build an Interactive Map with Open-Source Tools | Jon Bruner
- Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing)
- Neutrino experiment affirms faster-than-light claim
- Human-computer-human interaction
- As Promised, Mila Kunis Hits Up Marine Ball [Gossip Roundup]
- UC Davis Students' Creepy, Powerful Protest Against Pepper-Spray Chancellor [Video]
- How Egypt Justifies Its Crackdowns: Occupy Wall Street [Egypt]
- The Woman Who Fed Squirrels Too Much [Animals]
- Protesters Plan to Literally Torture NYC Mayor With Drumming Tomorrow [Mike Bloomberg]
- Executive Arrested Under Alabama's Immigration Law Wasn't Even Hispanic [Immigration]
- For Only $850,000, These Lobbyists Will Take Down Occupy Wall Street [Video]
- 20-Year-Old Ad Reveals That Obama's Voice Used to Be Sexier [Video]
- Hospital Really Sorry About Injecting Man With Execution Drug [Accidents]
- Uh Oh: Neutrinos Are Still Going Faster Than Light [Science]
- Did NYPD Destroy Occupy Wall Street Protesters' Stuff? [Occupy Wall Street]
- Demi's Bisexual 'Needs' Led to Relationship-Destroying Open Marriage [Gossip Roundup]
- Cement-and-Glue Butt Injection 'Doctor' Has Unbelievable Curves [Scams]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Here's a Cop, Just Casually Pepper Spraying Peaceful Protesters [Video]
- Libyans Capture, Manage Not to Kill Saif Gaddafi [Libya]
- Arrested Development Returns... on Netflix [Television]
- David Letterman Grills Herman Cain Over Sexual Harassment Allegations [Video]
- Comment of the Day: What's Hiding in Muffie's Bag? [We Read You]
- Anonymous Leaks Another Computer Expert's Personal Emails [Hackers]
- Actor Robert Wagner Not a Suspect in Natalie Wood's Death [Mysteries]
- Adorable Baby Seal Occupies Mayor's Mansion [Cute]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: Both Wrong [Banhammer]
- America-Hating Americans Don't Think America's Special [Patriotism]
- Barack Obama Hates Wearing This Goddamn Indonesian Silly Shirt [Foreign Affairs]
- We Really Hope You Like Extreme Weather, A Lot [Science Watch]
- Lady Gaga's Old Manhattan Apartment Is Up For Grabs [Real Estate]
- Congress Kills Another Balanced Budget Amendment, For Kicks [Budgets]
- Occupy Wall Street Isn't Going Anywhere [Occupy Wall Street]
- Marc Jacobs Is Offering a Reward for His Stolen Collection [Fashion]
|Congress seeks to tame the Internet|
|Five of the Year's Coolest Inventions|
|November 19, 2011: Weekend|
|Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art|
|Day 20: Document the Inside of Your Fridge...|
|Reno wildfire nearly contained|
|On This Day: Nuremberg Trials Begin|
|Pakistan, National Security, and 2012: Its...|
|Dear Col. Gadhafi: How an ex-CIA Arabist, GOP...|
|Abdullah Al Senussi: Gaddafi's intelligence...|
|'Saturday Night Live' recap: Jason Segel...|
|NC Leaders lambasts PDP, BJP|
|Goings on About Town: Dance|
|VIDEO: After Pepper-Spraying, A Powerfully...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|YouTubes Very Own Annoying Orange Gets Own TV Show|
|Hes Got the Beat: Occupy Brings the Fight...|
|Never-Seen: LIFE in Vietnam, 1965|
|The Caucus: A Little Soul-Searching in Iowa|
|Weekly Address: Creating an Economy Built to Last|
|Reads & Reactions|
|Super Committee Pretty Much Done|
|Role of Underdog Seems to Suit Texas Governor|
|Thought experiments in poverty|
|Will Obamas Latest Immigration Reform Really...|
wall street j.
|A Different Debt Problem May Burden Dollar|
|Debt Deal Prospects Sour|
|Best of Personal Finance Investing Blog Posts #6|
|Football Freakonomics: Is Momentum a Myth?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Say Farewell to Lipitor but Don't Forget Its...|
|Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs|
|Coca-Cola, Nexus Interactive Arts Unveil...|
|Here Are This Week's Winners And Losers In...|
|BNP Paribas (BNPQY.PK), which has been hired to...|
|Jim Breyer Doesnt Think More IPOs Are The Answer|
|On the Move in New York's Thriving Tech Sector...|
|The Internet Will Get a Peer Review Layer Next...|
|CaptainU Builds the Mint.com for Student Athletes|
|Publishing News: Tech patent wars spill into...|
|LivingSocial To Offer Local Home Improvement...|
|Steve Jobs and Apple criticised for creating...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Forget TV, Here Are Two Other Major Products...|
|Sometimes YouTube Commenters Are Funny|
|Week in tech: Amazon kindles a Fire (just don't...|
|Top 9 Thanksgiving Apps for iPhone|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|VMWare Fusion Now Allows Virtualization of Mac...|
|Sunday Routine: Kati London of Zynga|
|Red DROID Incredible 2 coming on November 24th|
|Tech History Today 51|
|Number of internet avoiders drops by 300,000 in UK|
|Your Weekend Project: Ooey Gooey Maple Blondies|
|NFL Week 11 open thread|
yahoo odd news
|Lakes found on Jupiters moon Europa|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|How Americans Imbibe: Choice of Alcoholic...|
|Prince Philips Green Gaffe|
|6 Animals With Better Memories Than You|
|Boxer Gets Wig Pushed Back|
|Stuck Up!: 100 Objects Inserted & Ingested...|
|Facebook News Feed History of the World: World...|
|Invisible bridge lets people walk through moat|
|Abandoned Stadiums of Europe, South America,...|
|FAIL Nation: Dont Get Your Hopes Up FAIL|
|Todd Phillips' Project X Poster Revealed|
|Woman Sticks Her Kid In Vending Machine|
|GIF: Panda Ball, the Sport of Kings!|
|Was Stereo Born 400 Years Ago in Venice?|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Sunsets are Quite Interesting|
|Family-Proof Your Home for the Holidays|
|How to Make a Coloring Book|
|ERS Hold Em|
|10 Real Ways to Save Fuel|
|Oceans Teem With Tiny Plastic Particles|
|Universe's first stars were more suns than...|
|YouTube + Microwave = Wave|
|Weekend Links: Curious Beginnings of 5 Surgical...|
|73-year-old British woman harassed by groping...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Halo: Anniversary - Terminal 1 in "Halo"|
|NASA's TRMM satellite sees deadly tornadic...|
|M-6 (Michigan highway)|
|This Week in the Future, November 14-18, 2011|
|Brutally At Times|
|Facing Extreme Drought and A Booming...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|5 Green Beauty Elixirs for Cold and Flu Season|
|Efficiency Company BlueStar Buys TruBrite|
|The Most Fuel-Efficient 2012 Cars|
|Houses collaboration cart puts community...|
|PHOTOS: Jaguars Sporty C-X16 Hybrid Concept at...|
|Why does this dolphin have its fin on backwards?|
|PSFKs Top Five Stories Of The Week|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Snohetta's Gorgeous Reindeer Observatory|
|LIFE Magazines 75 Best Covers of All Time|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Altered Abandonments: Marjan Teeuwens Destroyed...|
|The cameras that record the moment of their own...|
|Domaine de la Rive / Nadau Lavergne Architects|
|Welcome to the Jungle: 9 Amazing Amazon Facts|
|Colette Patterns Gives Us Five Favorite Prints|
|Shorten your story|
|10 Ways to Make Thanksgiving Super Fun|
|Desk Organization Tips|
|Workspace of the Week: Bright and in the basement|
|Opinion: Is Your Dog Smarter Than a 2-Year-Old?|
|On the Future of Books: A Discussion with Seth...|
|Guess Which Celeb Is Looking Workout-Ready?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|20 Things You Notice When You're Not Drinking|
|Fashion bloggers design their ultimate shoe|
|Spiced Pear Ice Cream (Without a Machine)|
|The Illusive RSVP|
|Jason Segel Made Out Bigtime On SNL [Snl]|
|7 Seriously Obvious Reasons to Seek Marriage...|
|Ted Cruz, Tea Party Darling, Is a Big...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Lessons from The Breakup|
|From Idea to Reality: A One-Year Case Study on...|
|The 2011 GQ Gift Guides|
|Golden Goose Saturday Travel Bag|
|Some Manner Of 007 Lightning Deal At 2pm!!...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|A Warrior's Heart - Trailer|
|12 of Hollywood's Most Mysterious Deaths|
|The Grey Sizzle Reel: Liam Neeson Faces Wolves,...|
|Check Out This Fantastic Japanese Poster for...|
|The Hilton Family Photo -- Smile As If...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|As Promised, Mila Kunis Hits Up Marine Ball...|
|Amazing Spider-Man NY Set Pics: Early Spidey...|
|Watch Florence + The Machine On SNL|
|Lil Wayne Returns To New Orleans To Give Out...|
|Top 20 Tweets of the Week 11/19/2011|
|Pespective: Rihanna's videos present...|
the big picture
|National Geographic Photo Contest 2011|
|License to kill|
|New York Photos of the Week November 12...|
|Sunday, 20 Nov 2011|
|Natural History, Not-So-Natural Setting|
|Eugene Soloviev Digital Artworks //...|
|floro - Dhaka|
|..look at me now..|
|041810 - GreyHandGang|
|Wisdom of the Ancients|
|Comic for November 20, 2011|