- Managers, supervisors, and HR people of Reddit- tell me about your worst employees...
- What has changed in Darwin's theory since the publication of the Origin of Species?
- How would a blind person experience LSD?
- This was seriously left in my yard last night.
- I left home at 16 to join a cult across the country and then spent over a year in deprogramming therapy AMA.
- A girl in my class is using this pen...
- "Congress' approval rating has fallen to an abysmal 9% -- to put this in perspective, herpes is now...
- Run Child RUN!
- Suddenly, cat.
- H.G. Wells could have never predicted this.
- Masseuse Cat
- Court Says Warrantless Mobile Phone Tracking Is Unconstitutional
- Salting the earth so nothing will ever grow.
- TIL there have been no incidents of disapperance at the bermuda triangle since just after man landed on the...
- This changed my attitude to charity
- Poisonous air
- TIL In the original Metroid, Samus was originally going to transform into "a cyborg crawling on all...
- Mornin' Sam.
- Owl Quartet
- Anti-piracy bill meets Web-freedom backlash
- I see you shaved...
- Pakistani government orders all text messages sent from mobile phones that contain any of a list of over...
- Mila Kunis attends the Marine Corps Ball
- This guy built a completely ridiculous home office (financial/trading?) setup in his basement.
- Sexist Treadmill
- you know it's true
- IAmA Request : Someone who was yelled at by Bob Ross in the Air Force.
- Walking through doorways causes forgetting, new research shows
- Boss-Level Trolling JW's
- Every Child needs a Pet.
- India's first - automated bicycle sharing platform
- Sneaky!! Puppy
- Island Level
- Thanksgiving Practice Party
- First Fireplace Evening
- Zombie (1979) one sheet poster - Mondo 2011 rerelease
- Bunny apocalypse
- A Special Holiday Dish: Potato and Bacon Souffle!
- Walking in the park
- California campus police on leave after pepper-spraying
- A Touch of Denmark for the Holidays
- Join Me In Nature Community..
- Pygmy Possum
- How Facebook is ruining sharing
- Rainy Sunday in LA
- Baking Day!
- Sure you still want that kitten?
- MyChimeWish: "Support public school kids in arts and athletics."
- What a cat-hat-strophe
- Hide your eyes
- Who's The Boss?
- Krakow poland last summer, beautiful place :)
- My Daily Mantra
- Flowers in my garden!
- Sunny Days :)
- Wouldn't It Be Nice?
- Last paddle of the season
- Renewable Energy Consumption in US (Infographic)
- The Harshest Rejection Letters of Famous Authors, from Kerouac to Vonnegut [PICS]
- Nintendo partners with West Coast Customs to build full-size Mario Karts
- 'Ninja pajamas' or 'mushroom death suit'?
- Snorting cocaine 'threatens Colombian national security'
- Study rejects faster than light particle finding
- Social Media Plays Witness to Clash in Egypt's Capital [DEVELOPING]
- Ten Things You Should Know About Fridays UC Davis Police Violence
- Olympus Pen: Worth the hype?
- Bronies Donate Toys to Kids in Need
- Does Society Train Boys to Be Victimized?
- Spain election: Conservatives set to win landslide victory, exit polls show.
- VIDEO: Rep. Joe Walsh Calls Veterans Protesting Wall Street Un-American
- Thieves Sues the Old Man Whose Car They Stole and Crashed
- Water utility hackers from Russia destroy USA pump, expert says
- EU suppresses its own film on Afghan women prisons
- Dire U.S. economy is best form of birth control as birth rates fall
- Compulsory Heterosexuality
- Video of Occupiers Walking 230 miles To Washington D.C.
- Newt Gingrich to OWS: 'Go get a job right after you take a bath.'
- UC Davis Chancellor wont Resign: Leaves Campus With Students Watching in Silence
- 20 Ridiculously Nifty Zombie Safe House Designs
- PHOTOS: Bold New Exhibit Showcases Rembrandt's Radical Jesus
- Apple iPad Tops Most Wanted Holiday Wish List
- 10 Best iPad 2 Apps
- Armed Occupy Police Scared of Old Lady, Judge and Pregnant Teenager
- Northfield Target Employee to Deliver 'Save Thanksgiving' Petition to CEO Gregg Steinhafel
- Purse Thief Gets More Than He Bargained For (VIDEO)
- Pirate To Join European Parliament As Youngest Member
- Ron Paul: Flawed policies helped lead to 9/11
- Republicans Campaign On 'Super Congress' Failure
- Scott Walker Recall Activists Targeted By Threats, Thefts
- Congo Presidential Candidate Accused Of Mass Rape
- WATCH: Herman Cain's Most Memorable Quotes
- Newt Gingrich: Child Labor Laws Are 'Stupid'
- What's Next For The DREAM Act?
- Newt Gingrich 2002 Speech Sounds Familiar
- Rick Santorum: 'Our Country Will Fail' Because Of Same-Sex Marriage
- Mitt Romney Leads Obama In New State Poll
- Buffett Warns Of 'Major Flaw' In Euro System
- WATCH: Paul Krugman, George Will Tear Into Newt Gingrich
- Egypt Clashes Pose Dilemma For Popular Muslim Brotherhood
- Major League Outfielder Stabbed to Death, Brother Arrested
- Concentrations Of Greenhouse Gases Hit Record Levels
- Gingrich To Unveil His Alternative To Social Security
- Wildfire That Destroyed 32 Homes In Reno Fully Contained
- Egyptian Police, Protesters Clash For 3rd Day In Tahrir Square
- Suu Kyi Plans To Run For Seat In Myanmar's Parliament
- University To Examine Travel Rules After Plane Crash Kills 2 Coaches
- Texas Drought Exposes Hidden Treasures
- Super Committee FAILS: Panel's End Run Around Democracy Fizzles
- WATCH: GOP Rep Calls Movement 'Anti-American'
- Congressman Responds To Molestation Allegations
- WATCH: NYC Officials Hold Press Conference On Foiled Terror Plot
- NYC Mayor To Hold Press Conference On Terror Issue
- WATCH: Security Forces Ruthlessly Beat Protesters, Drag Them By Hair
- Major Company Takes Blame For Offshore Oil Spill
- WATCH: Michelle Obama Booed At NASCAR Race
- GOP Candidate: Americans Are 'Sick And Tired Of Our Educational System'
- Detroit Public Schools' Debt Shrinks
- Larry was a Damn Good Dawg.
- Architecture of Fear
- Maria Popova Is Busy
- Another XKCD infographic
- When I'm dancing at a party I don't think about death
- Here are some recent DJ mixes for you to enjoy.
- Around the world
- Got a light?
- Lily shreds tailside.
- Let's take for granted that they had it to begin with
- Your resume was thrown out in the first 10 seconds
- There's Always Money in Quikster, I mean the Banana Stand
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Harry Sisley, aged 10. Drowned in attempting to save his brother after he himself had just been rescued....
- Less like baseball, more like pizza
- RIP Gary Garcia
- Innovation Startup Submission: NewMe Healthy Living Avatar Game
- "We're allowing a whole new level of intelligence in the networks...We can take a copy of everything...
- On a Throne Made of Vanishing Ink
- Basil D'Oliveira
- "Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle;...
- Ghostface Killah On Living
- Our glorious new public/private partnership military industrial police complex
- front page post on metafilter
- Drone music, sorta
- Clearly, Utica Club is the Better UC
- Where Did All The Adderall Go?
- The life and art of Danielle Baquet-Long, 1983-2009
- The Prince of Darkness Would Like a Little Peace
- Care and Atonement
- Our Bella, Ourselves
- How I ended up leaving Poynter
- A One-Man Market
- The Good Bad Son
- The Longform.org Guide to the Making of Movies
- LACMA Goes Hollywood with Elvis Mitchell
- Sponsored Post: Nature Does Not Knock
- In the Valley of the Shadow of Death
- The Godfather Wars
- $5 Chess Game, Best-of-Three, Zuccotti Park
- Approximate Directions to a Burial
- If the Serial Killer Gets Us, He Gets Us
- The End of Cheap Coffee
- Lost at Sea
- The road ahead for The Huffington Post
- Rendezvous in the Ramble
- Teaching Good Sex
- Sex and Scandal at Duke
- AP: FBI declined to pursue NYC bomb plot - CBS News
- Sergeant Moore gushes about his night with movie star Mila Kunis - Daily Mail
- US budget hopes end in failure - Irish Examiner
- UC Davis chief put on leave over pepper spraying - San Francisco Chronicle
- Debt committee members try for last-minute deal - The Boston Globe
- VIDEO: Eerie protest against pepper-spray incident at university - Toronto Star
- Kindle Fire 2 and iPad 3 'to go head-to-head' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Source: FBI declined to pursue NYC bomb plot - Boston Herald
- Bears QB Cutler to undergo surgery on broken thumb - NFL News
- Women Rule at American Music Awards - New York Times (blog)
- US Student protesters 'maced' - ITN
- Jay Cutler has broken thumb, expected to be out 6-8 weeks with surgery a ... - Washington Post (blog)
- New York Man Charged With Plotting City Pipe-Bomb Attacks - BusinessWeek
- First lady & Mrs. Biden greeted with boos at NASCAR event - CNN (blog)
- Conn. woman mauled by chimp praised for new face - CBS News
- Seattle baseball star Halman stabbed to death - AFP
- US Rep. Bass of NH endorses Romney - The Boston Globe
- Ex-FBI chief to lead internal Penn State inquiry - msnbc.com
- Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman killed - The Seattle Times
- 'Breaking Dawn' Scores Fifth-Biggest Box-Office Debut - MTV News
- A Sleepy Campus In Crisis: Pepper Spray at UC Davis Sparks Online Uproar ... - TIME
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden booed at NASCAR - CBS News
- Penn State names former FBI head to probe sex abuse - Reuters
- US Debt Reduction Effort Nears Failure - Voice of America
- Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman killed - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Gates in court over Windows claim - The Press Association
- Major League Baseball player reportedly stabbed to death - CNN (blog)
- Mila Kunis keeps promise to be Marine's date - Christian Science Monitor
- University of California Davis police chief put on leave after spray incident - Vancouver Sun
- PSU Taps Ex-FBI Director Freeh for Investigation - ABC News
- Stocks Get Hammered For The Holidays - Forbes
- Lt. John Pike and the Pepper Spray Meme
- Richard Grenell: Obama's Failing Iran Diplomacy
- Discrimination against Native Americans - Theology Library
- Inside the Corporate Plan to Occupy the Pentagon | Mother Jones
- The desecration of St Paul's
- Fourth Circuit Upholds 100-Year Sentence in Okun Case
- Mistreated foster kids receive official apology
- Grover Norquist: Tax issue most powerful in politics
- What’s the Matter With Kansas City? -- In These Times
- Drugs Used for Psychotics Go to Youths in Foster Care
- Newt Gingrich cheers supercommittee's demise
- Pastor fired after drunken antics on Sicily
- Mike Huckabee says conservatives may have to get behind Romney
- Dems Claim Over 100,000 Signatures For Walker Recall
- Some shelters offer organic Thanksgiving
- ITALIAN SONGS FOR CHILDREN: IL BALLO DEL QUA QUA
- Mariners OF Greg Halman stabbed to death; brother arrested
- Hospitals 'clueless' about drug side effects
- How Can We Prevent Military Suicides?
- Fringe recap: The Invisibles | Season 4 Episode 07 | EW.com (warning: spoilers)
- Scott Walker Recall Activists Become Targets Of Threats, Thefts
- Man catches fire in Gothenburg train station
- Schools Try Out Single-Gender Classrooms
- Central Bankers - Stop Dithering. Do Something.
- Fixing Medicare
- A fair share
- Holiday Shopping Tips
- Private equity pioneer Ted Forstmann dies at 71
- Police Officers Involved in Pepper Spraying Placed on Leave
- Bahrain Nervously Awaits Revolt Reports Findings
- Republican Candidates and Obama Find Common Ground: China
- DealBook: MF Global Trustee Says Shortfall Could Exceed $1.2 Billion
- Turkish Pilgrims on Bus Trip Are Attacked in Syria
- The 6th Floor Blog: Armchair Ethicist, Flu Season Edition
- Khmer Rouge Leaders Accused of Brutality Defying Belief
- Iran Stays Away From Nuclear Talks
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman Slain
- Vladimir Kekhman Lures Osipova and Vasiliev From Bolshoi
- Taking First-Class Coddling Above and Beyond
- News Analysis: U.S. Seeks Balance on Egypt Policy
- Dissident Leader Likely to Seek Office in Myanmar
- Chaminade Prepares for Annual David-vs.-Goliath Basketball of Maui Invitational
- Cambodian Survivors Seek Truth at Khmer Rouge Trial
- Trolling Overseas for TV Concepts to Mine
- Facing Calls to Give Up Power, Egypts Military Battles Crowds
- On Education: Lets Get Ready Offers Help for College Admissions
- Study Finds Foster Children Often Given Antipsychosis Drugs
- Deficit Deal Fell Apart After Seeming Agreement
- Reporters Notebook: President Obama at Ease on Foreign Trip to Old Haunts
- After Sons Death, Parents Find Comfort in Staying Connected to His Football Team
- Sports of The Times: Two Ex-Jets Have Moved On, but Concussion Effects Linger
- Rich New Yorkers Are Driving Custom-Designed Cargo Vans
- Eagles 17, Giants 10 : Eagles Hand Giants Second Straight Loss
- Google Enters Microsoft Offices Turf with Mixed Results
- Jose Pimentel Is Charged in N.Y.C. Bomb Plot
- Occupy Wall Street Puts the Coverage in the Spotlight
- Plans of Drum Protest at Michael Bloombergs Home Are Dashed
- Oscar Ortega Struggled With Mental Illness, Family Says
- The Most Creative Meeting Room Names in the U.S.
- Peter Thiel: "I Dont Consider [The iPhone] To Be A Technological Breakthrough"
- Going Fullscreen with Canvas
- Progress against SOPA
- Why I dont like lab companies.
- Git workflow for addons.mozilla.org
- Tis the season for Chromebooks
- Mockingbirds and Simple Recursive Combinators in Ruby
- Burning a NeXT Magnesium Cube
- Is NYC the next Silicon Valley?
- Korma: Tasty SQL for Clojure
- Developers: You are not a Language
- The Scrappy Guide to Pre-Launch Bootstrapping
- GCC 4.7 adds transactional memory extensions for C/C++
- How The New Mars Rovers Power Supply (Plutonium Dioxide) Works
- Show HN: My iPad Hacker News Client, Hacker News Paper
- Spanish Morphology in Haskell
- How automatic transmission almost made sperm whales extinct
- Add iPhone Settings Shortcuts To Your Home Screen
- Text Mining as a service: opening data mining up to the masses, not just experts
- WolframAlpha FM Synthesizer
- Equity Investment Simulation: Illustrating Dilution
- EBay acquires Hunch for $80m
- Linux gets IPv6 NAT
- The True Intent of SOPA
- PyPy 1.7 released: widening the sweet spot
- Inside Facebooks Oregon Data Center
- Drag-drop deshredder for Instagram challenge
- 200+ Labels Withdraw Their Music From Spotify: Are Its Fortunes Unravelling?
- The Sugru story
- Amazon Denies Reports That Airport Scanners Ruin Kindle's e-Ink
- How To Get Into an Elite Comp-Sci Program
- DARPA Requests Replacement To Antibiotics
- Recycled Medical Records Used As Scrap Paper At Elementary School
- SCADA Hacker: Water District Used 3-Character Password
- Afghanistan Biometric Data Given To US
- Petition Calls For Making Net Access Inalienable Right
- Plate Readers Abound in DC Area, With Little Regard For Privacy
- A Drone Helicopter That Can Land On a Moving Truck
- Swedish Pirate Party Member To Be EU's Youngest MP
- DNA Test To Determine Kids' Sports Futures
- Microsoft To Back Kinect-Based Startups
- Exoplanet Count Tops 700
- The Convoluted Life Cycle of a News Story
- Pakistan Bans 1600 Words and Phrases For Texting
- Sources Say Apple Originally Planned AMD Chip For MacBook Air
- Ask Slashdot: Updating a Difficult Campground Wi-Fi Design?
- Open Source Tool Lets Anyone Redistrict New York
- Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Google Chase 'Got Milk?' Patents
- Andrew Tanenbaum On Minix, Linux, BSD, and Licensing
- Hybrids Safer In Crashes — Except For Pedestrians
- The Top 10 Supercomputers, Illustrated
- Copyright Isn't Working, Says EU Technology Chief Neelie Kroes
- A Kindle Fire Review For Those Who Plan To Void the Warranty
- In the EU, Water Doesn't (Officially) Prevent Dehydration
- Whither the Portable Optical Drive?
- Human Survival Depends On Space Exploration, Says Hawking
- France To Tax the Internet To Pay For Music
- Full Disk Encryption Hard For Law Enforcement To Crack
- Peter Thiel on the iPhone
- AFP journalist films her own arrest at Occupy protest in NYC
- Portable TV ad: is that cigar just a cigar?
- NYPD press credentialling process: labyrinthine and defeating, by design
- XKCD's megachart on money
- Jenny O: "Happiest Days Of Our Lives/Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2" (Pink Floyd)
- Cory in DC tomorrow
- Bradley Manning, suspected source for WikiLeaks, will go on trial Dec. 16 in Maryland
- danah boyd on a nuanced understanding of privacy in the networked age
- Gweek episode 028: We Are All Weird
- Fake plastic surgeon "enhanced" patient's butt with tire-sealant injection
- Swedish Pirate Party MEP Amelia Andersdotter, on taking office at long last
- Laurie Penny talks #OWS with a Goldman-Sachs mouthpiece, totally crushes it
- After police violence, UC Davis students plan large rally Monday
- UC Davis chancellor Katehi issues statement on police pepper-spraying of student protesters
- Police Executive Research Forum: We aren't involved in guiding Occupy crackdowns. Oh wait, yes we are.
- Rich New Yorkers buy plain black vans with plush interiors
- Occupy Lulz
- Woody Guthrie is timeless. Unfortunately.
- Every Beatles song ever, all played at once: All Together Now
- Kickstarter for documentary on the global protest movement
- Interview with pepper-sprayed UC Davis student: officer told peaceful protestors, "Move or we're going...
- Fractaly, breathing optical illusion
- UC Davis student claims he was forced to open mouth, receive pepper spray down throat from police
- VIDEO: Muppet Whatnot does Bowie
- One day after pepper-spraying, UC Davis students silently, peacefully confront Chancellor Katehi
- After pepper-spraying incident, UC Davis redesigns website
- HOWTO get a free Stanford Comp Sci education
- Britain's Occupy movement picks up steam
- Geeky, science-fiction inspired tees
- Vladimir Putin booed by crowd of people who have gone mysteriously missing
- You might be wondering 'Why the fark does the Starbucks barista have a hole in her ear the size of my...
- Congrats UC Davis pepper spray cop. In addition to your sudden infamy, you've become a full-fledged meme in...
- Kenya catches up to the rest of the world with its own "No Sex for Fish" initiative
- Occupy London protestors defecate in church. Pew pew pew
- 89-year-old dementia patient given new treatment by caregivers. And by "new treatment", I mean...
- Woman spends the day waxing the crocodile in anticipation of mating season. Oddly not a euphemism
- Photoshop these mossy rocks
- For sale: one video-game addicted husband. Comes with Modern Warfare and pasty skin
- Hooters waitress speaks to students during most well attended elementary school career day ever
- Chocolate, Army knives, and now drive-in, sex stalls. What will those Swiss come up with next?
- Police: "A few dozen peaceful protesters? ROLL OUT THE TANK"
- Metro Atlantans line up to buy beer for the first time ever on Sunday
- How long does it take the Church of Scientology to build a Super Power building? If you don't send in a...
- 73 year old grandmother claims she's getting groped by ghosts at night. Something about this story smells...
- Eleven other foods that should be considered vegetables if pizza's a veggie
- PETA takes action against the dark underworld of ...kangaroo boxing
- For richer hot chocolate, toss in a few doughnuts and whiz it up in a blender. This public service message...
- UC Davis chancellor Katehi does Walk of Shame, learns that silence speaks with a volume and clarity none...
- Increased use of GPS tracking devices: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. Ubiquitous presence of surveillance cameras:...
- Photoshop this cheesy child
- Woman has worked at McDonald's for over 40 years, starting when she was 36. Instead of being depressed, she...
- Behold: The longest single-paged Cracked article
- Woman fired from being a Sugar Plum Fairy because she's also a burlesque dancer. Or because she tried to...
- Supercharge Me
- Pizza Party Gone Awry May Have Doomed CIA Spy Ring
- Tycho Deep Space Puzzle Begins - 3D Files For The Readers
- Hula Painted Frog Bounces Back From Extinction
- The Highs and Lows of Skyward Sword
- Search for Alien Life Should Include Exotic Possibilities
- Geek Gaming Galore on the Awesome Atari Arcade
- Nov. 21, 1968: Love Canal Calamity Surfaces
- Rogues Falsely Claim Copyright on YouTube Videos to Hijack Ad Dollars
- Alt Text: Give Thanks for Eels and Spam
- Darpa: Do Away With Antibiotics, Then Destroy All Pathogens
- The Problem With Landing Humans on Mars (and How to Fix It)
- Buying Guide: Multimedia Speakers
- Mary H. K. Choi on Why the Future Is So Horrifying
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 21
- Anthony Bourdain Eats His Way Through World's Great Cities in The Layover
- Man Survives Steve Ballmer's Flying Chair To Build '21st Century Linux'
- How Many Neutrinos Does It Take to Screw Up Einstein?
- New Apple Patents Address Geo-Location, Power Adapters and Breaking Glass
- When Whales Walked in Egypt
- Neil Gaiman, Homer Bring Trolls to The Simpsons
- Tiny USB Stick Brings Android to PCs, TVs
- Media Can Avoid NYPD Arrest By Getting Press Pass They Can't Get
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Galaxy Nexus, Google Music and the Kindle Fire Tablet
- Video: Jeff Bezos' Spaceship Takes Off
- iPhone 4S Carrier Quality: AT&T Wins for Data Speed, Verizon for Call Reliability
- Game|Life Podcast: Skullgirls Fight In 2-D, Sony Fights For 3-D
- 10 Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Videos
- Message to Obama: Save the Bats!
- Batman Bows Out With Brave, Bold, Metafictional Finale
- Alyse Bradley, Wife, Sells Husband On Craigslist
- Ghostly Groping: British Grandma Complains She's Being Touched By Pervy Poltergeist
- Man Fired For Refusing To Wear '666', Lawsuit Claims
- Parents Who Named Child Adolf Hitler Want Baby Back
- Vladimir Putin Booed At Russian Wrestling Match (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Volcano Surfing
- 'Fake' Doc Used Cement Shots In Butt Enhancement Surgery
- NY Inmate's Love Letters Prompt Powder Scare
- 'Cursing' Baby Doll Upsets Parents (VIDEO)
- Mound Of Tires In South Carolina Visible From Space, Could Result In Jail Time (PHOTOS)
- This Week's 7 Weirdest World Records
- Taco Bell Employee Hits Lottery Jackpot With Ticket Found In Trash
- How Many Naked Santas Is Too Many Naked Santas?
- Real-Life 'Weekend At Bernie's' Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Calif. Teacher With Porn Sites Gets Put On Leave
- World's Oldest Yoga Teacher Actually Wants Her Guinness Record To Be Broken
- Penmanship Counts, Even In A Bank Robbery
- Man Admits To Fraud In Erectile Pump Case
- Drunk Man Wearing 'I'M A DRUNK' T-Shirt Crashes Into Cop Car
- Mouse-Stomping High-Heeled German Woman Convicted
- PHOTOS: Two-headed Turtle Believed To Be World's Smallest
- Winter Road Rage -- Ax-Wielding Man Chops Snow Plow
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Monkey Attack Caught On Tape
- Aevin Dugas Has The World's Largest Afro, And She's A Baaad Mutha... (Shut Yo Mouth!)
- Finally, Baconlube Has Arrived
- Horned Tattoo Artist Has A Pickled Hand ... Want To Shake?
- America's Spiciest Dishes
- PHOTOS: 10 Architectural Puzzlers
- 10 Funniest Manly Products
- Autistic Reporter, Michael Falk, Enchanted By Prison's Rigid Routine
- Area Man Realizes He's Not The Cool Uncle
- [video] Congressmans War Hero Son Would Have Wanted Highway Bill Passed
- Obama's Aunt Sends Him Article Mentioning United States
- American Voices: U.S. Births Drop Again
- Opinion: You Should Come Out To The Country House This Weekend And Envy My Family's Extreme Wealth (by...
- Mom Brought To Tears By Thing Picked Up At Airport
- [audio] Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department
- TV Listings: Prescription: Bedtime
- Lineman Embarrassed He Never Learned To Swim Move
- Area Ford Taurus Thinks It Could've Made It In NASCAR If It Had Started Earlier
- Girl You're Hitting On Just Asked About Your Friend For Second Time
- Smooth Transaction At DMV Exaggerated Into Story Anyway
- HOLLYWOOD, CANicolette Leung couldn't believe her luck when a collie walked over Lassie's star on the Walk...
- [video] Teen Zebra Doesn't Give A Shit How Much You Honk He's Not Getting Out Of Road
- Uglier Stamp Used To Mail Bill
- Fan On The Street: Hey, Guys, Did You See The Game?
- Burger King Introduces New Thing To Throw In Front Of Kids After Another Hellish Day At Work
- Neighbor's House Fire Kind Of Beautiful, Actually
- Numbers Next To College Football Teams: What Do Those Mean?
- Letters To The Editor: Indecent Exposure
- Jar Of Change On Dresser Sadly Factoring Into A Number Of Financial Decisions
- High Integrity, Moral Decency Has Cost Idiot Man Millions
- WILMETTE, ILSuper cool babysitter Liz Levy let the kids stay up late and drink.
- TV Listings: America's Great Interstate Rest Stops
- Eagles Having Postmodernist Short-Storybook Season
- CW Shows Switch Casts For A Week
- Magazine: The Most In-Demand Sleepover Buddies For The Greater Lincoln City Metropolitan Area
- Teen Zebra Doesn't Give A Shit How Much You Honk, He's Not Getting Out Of Road
- Team Unsure Of What Fans Mean By 'Go!'
- Ghost Incognito Automates Your Private Browsing [Chrome Extensions]
- SiriProxy Adds Custom Commands to Siri to Control Anything on Your Home Network [Video]
- The Stupid Things You Do When Shopping (and How to Fix Them) [Mind Hacks]
- Get the Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard on Any Android Phone [Android Downloads]
- Add Pop-Up Notifications to iTunes with a Terminal Command [ITunes]
- How to Get the Most out of Using Google Music [Google Music]
- The Best of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals [Black Friday]
- How to Decide When to Turn Down a Job Offer [Careers]
- Streamline Your Thanksgiving [Video]
- This Rum-Flavored Caviar Adds a Little Punch to Any Holiday Drink [Kitchen Hacks]
- Today's Lifehacker Workout: Enjoy a Walk/Run Then Solid Strength Exercises [Video]
- Vimessa Makes Mobile Video Sharing Quick and Painless [Video]
- Python-Controlled Sprinkler System Wastes No Water [Weekend Project]
- Create Coloring Book Pages from Photos [Image Editing]
- What's on everyone's Christmas list? [Ask The Commenters Roundup]
- CenterIM is a Linux Command Line Chat Program [Linux Downloads]
- Get the New YouTube Homepage Before Everyone Else [YouTube]
- Five Best Online File Storage Services [Hive Five]
- Store Frozen Corn and Peas in Plastic Water Bottles [Kitchen Hacks]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Roast a Turkey in a Charcoal Grill [Grilling]
- SignUpGenius Simplifies Planning Potlucks, Parties, and Community Events [Webapps]
- Swackett is a Weather App that Tells You What to Wear [Video]
- Build a Camping Rocket Stove from Leftover Food Cans [Video]
- Heat Yourself instead of the Entire Room to Save on Your Heating Bill [Winter]
- CloudShot is a Screenshot Capture Tool that Automatically Uploads to Dropbox [Video]
- Top 10 Ways to Customize Your Technology, Both Inside and Out [Video]
- Freeze Cooked Pasta to Have Quick Meals on Hand [Kitchen Hacks]
- Make the Best of Your Travel Plans This Weekend [Video]
- Visualizing RDF Schema inferencing through Neo4J, Tinkerpop, Sail and Gephi
- What is Removed From PHP 6?
- 50 Remarkable Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials
- Availability and Operational Stability of NoSQL | CUBRID Blog
- Dart: Creating a dynamic list with Dart, PHP and JSON
- Android SQLite Tutorial
- Dojo Spider Chart is Awesome!
- A Pennyworth Tutorial for the DevOps-minded
- Totally Unintelligible Code (Takes Brains To Write)
- Apache Mahout for Intelligent Data Analysis
- IOP What is it and why is it important?
- Nokia Developer Program: Tons of New Resources for WPdevs!
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin gives $500,000 to help Wikipedia
- Basic and Digest authentication for a RESTful Service with Spring Security 3.1, part 6
- Free Ebook: Smooth CoffeeScript
- Node.js is Cancer
- Its Here: Puppet Enterprise 2.0
- Node.js is good for solving problems I dont have
- 5 Popular Mobile Frameworks For Web Developers
- Index Disabled and Index Rebuild
- SSIS #98 IsSorted is true, but sorted on what?
- Devoxx 2011 on Video
- Unofficial OpenJDK-OSX: Build scripts and packages for OpenJDK 7 and 8 under OS/X Snow and Lion
- Solr Powered ISFDB Part #2: Basic Schema Improvements
- Three HTML5 Game Development Tools
- Graphity: How to retrieve thousands of social feeds using Neo4j
- How to modify Cellular Settings in Windows Phone using C# ?
- Secrets of file permissions in Unix
- Why do we need Data Science?
- Handling RDF data with Apache Jena
- The Money Chart
- Title Graphic GIFs of 16 and 8-Bit Games
- The Diving Grandmas of Jeju Island
- The Human Bug Zapper
- Flamboyant Cuttlefish
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Tombstone Nightlight
- Sushi Roll Scarf
- The Meanest Towns in the West
- This Cake Looks Too Good To Eat
- If Websites Were Actually Magazines
- 16 Catchy Theme Songs From Disney Cartoons
- 5 Animal Myths You Probably Believe
- The 10 Most Extreme Places On Earth
- Minecraft Epic Rap By Dan Bull
- A Microwave That Plays YouTube Videos
- Strange Movie Trailers From GhallyWood
- Impressive Cut Out Book Art
- Photo-Realistic Oil Paintings
- Fear and Loathing on Tatooine
- Pakistan Bans "Monkey Crotch" and Other Offensive Words in Text Messages
- EU Bureaucrats: Drinking Water Does Not Prevent Dehydration
- How Paleoartists Create Prehistory
- Visit the Cockroach Hall of Fame
- "Doctor" Injected Woman's Butt with Fix-A-Flat
- Down But Not Quite Out: The "Near Poor" in America
- Darth Vader Begins Construction of a Base in Ukraine
- Sweater for a Soft Boiled Egg
- Bella's Hair Comb Twilight Breaking Dawn
- Tay Zonday Shows How The Economy Is Like Chocolate Rain
- A Gallery Of Tattoos Inspired By Science
- Steampunk Inspired LEGO Creations
- Celebrity Sculptures Made Out Of Chicken Wire
- Internal Anatomy Of A LEGO Person
- Behind The Scenes Of The Hobbit
- Enjoy Sour Candy? Your Teeth Don't
- Have You Seen This Show?
- If Youre Busy, Youre Doing Something Wrong: The Surprisingly Relaxed Lives of Elite Achievers - Study Hacks
- Redesigning the Country Selector - Baymard Institute
- Smooth CoffeeScript
- Steve Jobs brainstorms with the NeXT team
- Don't. Waste. Time.
- Why Facebook's Seamless Sharing is Wrong
- Bob Ostertag: Militarization of Campus Police
- Command-line Fu < The best UNIX commands on the web
- Racism And Meritocracy | TechCrunch
- danielmiessler.com | study | An lsof Tutorial / Primer
- share whatever you've got
- Fluentd: the missing log collector
- Interview with pepper-sprayed UC Davis student: officer told peaceful protestors, "Move or we're going...
- The Surveillance Catalog - The Wall Street Journal
- 375 Free Online Courses from Top Universities | Open Culture
- Stop writing good code; Start writing good software.
- One trick for getting iTunes Match to recognize older tracks | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- FT.com / FT Magazine - The forgers story
- Proxy server for Siri
- aaron hobson || c i n e m a s c a p e s
- National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com
- Militarization of Campus Police - The Huffington Post
- Paramilitary Policing From Seattle to Occupy Wall Street | The Nation
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms I
- Man Survives Steve Ballmers Flying Chair To Build 21st Century Linux
- Game Theory
- Why I Feel Bad for the Pepper-Spraying Policeman, Lt. John Pike - Atlantic Mobile
- Occupy Flash - The movement to rid the world of the Flash Player plugin
- Replacement Therapy - Magazine - The Atlantic
- Jennifer Lopez Was Giving Lap Dances to a Man Half Her Age [Gossip Roundup]
- UC Davis Pepper Spray Cop Is Now a Meme [Occupy Wall Street]
- We Can't Hardly Afford Meat No More [The Poors]
- Which Two Starlets Used to Turn Tricks Together? [Blind Items]
- Jennifer Lopez Upstages Marc Anthony, Everyone, at American Music Awards [Video]
- Trillion-Dollar Bank Uses Occupy Wall Street as Laff Line [Badvertising]
- 2011 Was Not the Year of the Magazine [Media]
- Pepper-Spray Debacle Prompts UC President to Order Police Review [Protests]
- Did Ashton Try to Win Back Demi's Love With a Lexus? [Divorce]
- Video of Vet Brutally Beaten by Oakland Cops Finally Surfaces [Video]
- Murder Suspect Goes Free After DA Forgets to Indict Him [Mistakes]
- Where to Find a Simple Guide to Pepper-Spray Science [Science]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Celebrity Snapshots]
- Pakistan Bans 1,700 Texting Words, Including 'Satan,' 'Glazed Donut,' and 'Monkey Crotch' [Language]
- Black Friday Plugged with Rebecca Black's 'Friday' [Video]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Total Recall DVD Commentary Is the Best Ever [Video]
- Mark Madoff's Widow Opens Up About Her Aversion to Dog Leashes [The Madoffs]
- Michigan Congressman Denies Molesting Cousin 50 Years Ago [Scandal]
- Latest Terror Suspect Is a Loner Who Lives With His Mom [Terrorism]
- Police Barricades Protect NYC Mayor From '24-Hour' Drum Circle [Video]
- Petty Hot Dog Thief to Spend 80 Years in Prison [Texas]
- Egyptian Police Brutality Footage Looks So Familiar [Video]
- Delightful NASCAR Fans Boo Michelle Obama [Video]
- School Uses Russell Brand's Smutty Phone Calls to Teach Kids [Education]
- UC Davis Pepper-Spray Cops 'Punished,' Also Defended by Ex-Cop [Protests]
- America's Great Wall Is a Mound of Tires in South Carolina [Landmarks]
- Professor Spars With Tree-Hating, Gnome-Like Congressman at Hearing [Polidicks]
- As Promised, Mila Kunis Hits Up Marine Ball [Gossip Roundup]
- UC Davis Students' Creepy, Powerful Protest Against Pepper-Spray Chancellor [Video]
- How Egypt Justifies Its Crackdowns: Occupy Wall Street [Egypt]
|The Presidential Horse Race|
|Will Homeland turn into another The Killing?|
|Nine Jobs of the (Near) Future|
|Saving A Living Language|
|The Partisans Will Never Find Us Here:...|
|Supercommittee pressed to meet deadline|
|On This Day: Piltdown Man, Supposed Missing...|
|Spaniards Boot Out Socialists: Is It Too Late?|
|How Huguette Clark, reclusive copper heiress,...|
|Stocks plummet as Congress debt talks fall apart|
|Can we lock Congress out? - CNN|
|Adult super star in Big Boss 5|
|Ariel Levy: From Rita Jenrette to Principessa...|
|Stocks Down Sharply At Midday|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|SEO Anchor Text to Cross Promote Your Sites|
|How Hudson Yards Danced Its Way to Design Glory|
|I Was in LIFE: Stars Look Back|
|Republican Candidates and Obama Find Common...|
|Newt Gingrich To Americas 15.7 Million Poor...|
|Neglecting Veterans Is a Disservice to Our Economy|
|Reads & Reactions|
|A Tonic of Reality|
|Romney Leads Obama in Florida, Michigan|
|Super Congress failure blame game ensues,...|
|Whats With the Rash of NYPD Scandals?|
wall street j.
|U.S. Sued for $25 Billion Over AIG Takeover|
|Super Committee Failure Won't Hit U.S. Rating:...|
|Better Budgeting with a Credit Card|
|One More Time: Most Notable Quote of 2011|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Inventing the Collaborative Workspace|
|The End of Borders and the Future of Books|
|Revitalizing The Muppets Franchise|
|Americans Are Divided On The Super Committee...|
|International Flavors & Fragrances ([[IFF]]...|
|Peter Thiel To The New Yorker: I Dont Consider...|
|Western Digital ordered to pay $525 million to...|
|Google Drops Chromebook Prices & Adds A...|
|NDA-Worthy PE Firms Silver Lake and TPG Meet...|
|VoIP Drupal reaches out to the developing world|
|Buy.com Offers Steve Jobs Biography for $10|
|Chrome OS gets a facelift in time for Christmas|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Here's Why I Will Never Use Airbnb Again|
|Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta kicks off...|
|Why the next "ObamaBerry" might run...|
|Former Apple Stores Chief: No One Came to...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Switching Back to NVIDIA for...|
|Many E-Book Fans Insist on Paper for Their...|
|Pantech Pocket coming to AT&T|
|The Tech Guy 824|
|Spotify to unveil 'new direction' next week|
|Which Comedian Had the Greatest Five-Year Span...|
|What Fundraising Matters?|
yahoo odd news
|The Coca-Cola drinks you wont find in U.S. stores|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|The Boundary Effect: Entering a New Room Makes...|
|What Was J. Lo Thinking?|
|The Unexpected Downside of Having the World's...|
|Cat Effortlessly Tackles Boy|
|Pizza Slice Sleeping Bag|
|The 7 Relatives You'll Talk to at Thanksgiving|
|iPads survive 1300ft fall -- work perfectly...|
|Abandoned Stadiums of Europe, South America,...|
|Bros: Get Them Back Into Their Natural Habitat,...|
|Wookie Who Stopped By The Set Of Glee!|
|Journey's Lead Singer Falls Of Stage|
|Japan Tsunami: 20 Unforgettable Pictures|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The Bug With Built-in Sidekicks|
|The Science of Santa, With Arthur Christmas...|
|How to Make a Coloring Book|
|Odds and Ends|
|10 Death Tax Myths|
|Historian Hunts for Motives Behind Climate...|
|Huge scrapyard tech could hurl giant lightning...|
|Now Thats a Lathe|
|Brain Game: Takin the EL|
|This Week's TV: You'll never guess which...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Tweaking a gene makes muscles twice as strong:...|
|Canoe River train crash|
|Now, A Second Italian Study Rejects...|
|I Can't Live With Myself.|
|Taking a Close Look at the "Last Ice...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Women on Film: How to be a Femme Fatale|
|Office Tower Gains 20% Efficiency; Seattle U....|
|The Most Fuel-Efficient 2012 Cars|
|Baltimores can-do approach to food justice|
|New Study Says That Hybrid Drivers Are 25% Less...|
|11 awesome things the Mars rover can do|
|Engadget's holiday gift guide 2011: e-readers|
|iPhone Lens Dial|
|Semi-Legal Bluetooth Call Recorder: Did The...|
|Despite Poor Reviews, Kindle Fire On Track To...|
|PFERD Chain Sharp|
|Win This HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone &...|
|The JawSaw is an electric chainsaw that tears...|
|Crowdsourced app helps users find fair trade...|
|Just Because That Letter Says Your Home Was...|
|Chrono Trigger heads to iOS next month|
|Google Drops The Price Of Chromebooks to $299...|
|Is Metal Gear Solid 5 Coming?...|
|Optoma GT750E Reviewed|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|The Muppets Use Social Media For New Generation|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Redesigning International Disaster Response,...|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Global Warning: The Arctics Abandoned DEW Line...|
|Links for 2011-11-20 [del.icio.us]|
|Entre Cielos Hotel & Spa / A4 estudio|
|Welcome to the Jungle: 9 Amazing Amazon Facts|
|Colette Patterns Gives Us Five Favorite Prints|
|360 Langstrasse Zurich|
|10 Ways to Make Thanksgiving Super Fun|
|Desk Organization Tips|
|Have vacation brain at work? Try some of these...|
|Prescriptions Blog: A Step Forward for RNA...|
|On the Future of Books: A Discussion with Seth...|
|Really? The Claim: Chewing Gum Can Prevent Ear...|
|5 Diet Foods That Are Making You Fat|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|20 Things You Notice When You're Not Drinking|
|Premature babies: A growing health crisis|
|Every Parent's Worst Nightmare|
|Ten Super Powers of Shea Butter (That You...|
|The Good, The Bad & The Incredibly Ugly...|
|50 Quotes to Empower and Inspire Women ...|
the big picture
|Egypt erupts with fresh protests|
|License to kill|
|New York Photos of the Week November 12...|
|Monday, 21 Nov 2011|
|A Portrait Without a Face|
|pin up girls by *Daimida|
|Daniel Polevoy - A.C.A.B.|
|Comic for November 21, 2011|