- Al Franken is co-sponsoring SOPA why doesn't he get the rage for his hypocritical activities?
- TIL that there is a font designed for dyslexic people.
- Does anyone else do this?
- Every college kid I meet...
- James Murdoch resigns as director of Sun, Times and Sunday Times
- TIL The French eat four times as much butter, 60 percent more cheese and nearly three times as much pork...
- Does an eye "absorb" a proton?
- Here's the deal Reddit: Year 2012. One man, 365 games. Yes, I will develop 365 games. You decide what games...
- Remember the punk who punched the homeless guy at the train station? They caught his punk ass.
- Surprise! Microsoft quietly opposes SOPA copyright bill
- Jimi Hendrix voted as the greatest guitarist of all-time by Rolling Stone
- Neat! "A bizarre underwater 'icicle of death' has been captured on camera by BBC filmmakers."...
- Self-Pop Tarting, it's gonna be a thing
- IamA daughter of a male porn star (not Tad's lol)
- Why all games should have a cinematic viewer
- Just some Newfoundland pups with mom (they will grow up to be 175 lbs)
- Why I love/hate poker.
- I Always Wear A Hardhat
- Is suicide an evolutionary mechanism?
- TIL there was a pro-drinking group in the 19th Century dedicated to harassing the anti-drink Salvation...
- Kids today will never know what it's like to have to clean your balls
- Meanwhile, in a parallel universe...
- Texas court suspends judge taped beating daughter
- Bottom of a Smoothie pack
- A bizarre underwater "icicle of death" has been filmed by a BBC crew.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson, what doesn't he know?
- Judge who was caught on video beating his daughter for using the internet has been suspended.
- Every time.
- When people brag about their impressive amount of karma
- TIL For over three years during the mid-90s, the highest rated show on Nickelodeon was Gumby reruns.
- Our own @ahoypaulchoi on GoodDayLA!
- Chime.in for Charity: $1 to the charity @CR_UK when you join!
- Dragons Exist
- At 5 AM, This is what makes me happy...
- Can you Say..... Apple Pie??
- If this is your first time on Chime.in Please Watch
- Lots of Decorations vs Smart Guy
- True Story
- HELLO, WORLD.
- MyChimeWish: "... to benefit my local YMCA Youth & Gov't program"
- Yes...They're All Mine
- Even @everson has to eat, sometime
- Five things you need to know about the new Muppet Movie!
- MyChimeWish: "Help my sister's school athletic program."
- MyChimeWish: "Veterans Day."
- MyChimeWish: "My wish is for my husband to make it home safely."
- MyChimeWish: "ROCKtheV."
- MyChimeWish: "My Sister Fiona."
- MyChimeWish: A temp wedding ring replaced by the real thing.
- The Steve Jobs Conference Room
- Motivational Recipe at La Push
- Firedancing at the Temple
- MyChimeWish: "Keep Kenyan Girls In School, Empower New Leaders"
- School of joy
- Where Is Everybody?
- How Close This Day, 11/22, Came to Not Meaning What It Means
- Sketching while waiting for holiday airport arrivals
- Zion Narrows
- ...and the water stepped aside
- 8 things every man should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
- AT&T Runs Low on Options to Get U.S. Approval for T-Mobile -
- Bizarre Underwater Icicle of Death Filmed By BBC Crew.
- xkcd: Porn Folder
- Star of ITV's Biggest Loser falls to her death 'after jumping from Beachy Head'
- Loyal Dog In China Refuses To Leave Owner's Grave, Goes Week Without Food
- Helicopter Crash Caught Live On Internet
- 5 Ways That An Online Education Can Improve Your Social Life
- Father of the year
- Pity The Conservative Rank And File
- Maybe You Do Need a Hole in Your Headto Let the Medicine In
- More than 50% of all smartphones will be NFC enabled in 2-3 years
- Google+ is now coming to Google?News
- Obama responds to Occupy protesters in N.H.
- Dear Steve Jobs: Apple Founder's Greatest Email Hits Collected in Ebook
- Want to Find Aliens? Look for More than Just Earth-Like Planets
- Why redheads and dentists don't get along
- Hey Man...My Stuff! #()WS
- Housing market 'unlikely to recover', says expert
- We're Number One!
- Insane spectator does what it takes to get the shot at the Baja 1000
- India's Got Talent: Judges Horrified as Warriors of Goja Beat Each Other Bloody
- The Mario Bros. Meet the X-Men in a Mash-Up You Never Imagined
- Putin booed by fight fans
- R.I.P. Anne McCaffrey, Creator of Pern and The Ship Who Sang
- Who's Tweeting About Black Friday? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- FBI Headquarters Says It Does Not Have Any Documents on Occupy Wall Street
- Congress of Millionaires (Infographic)
- Rick Perry Puts His Foot In It With Syria Answer
- Dems See Another Sinister Aspect To Controversial Romney Ad
- Bachmann Demands NBC Apology
- Things Get Awkward
- Bachmann Under Scrutiny For Remarks
- WATCH: Lawrence O'Donnell Hammers Mitt Romney
- Gabrielle Giffords Returns Home
- Protests Are Costing Cities Millions
- Massive Layoffs Announced
- Russia, U.S. At Odds Over Missile Defense Sites
- Obama Pardons Turkeys
- Yemeni Leader Reportedly Agrees To Power Transfer Deal
- Death Toll Rises As Clashes Between Egyptian Police, Protesters Continue
- Are Undocumented Immigrants Today's Pilgrims?
- Mitt Romney Scores Another High-Profile Endorsement
- News Corp Accused Of Trying To Bribe Ex-Australian Senator
- Oregon Governor Declares Moratorium On The Death Penalty
- CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?
- A VOICE OF REASON!?
- Judge Who Viciously Beat Daughter On Camera Suspended
- Ron Paul: 'You Can At Least Let Sick People Have Marijuana'
- Geography FAIL: Santorum Talks About 'Country' Of Africa
- NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT
- Romney Battles GOP Rival
- Bachmann: Suspected Terrorists 'Don't Have Any' Rights
- WATCH: Santorum Endorses TSA Profiling Of Muslims
- Herman Cain Signs Strict Anti-Abortion Pledge
- Occupy Seattle Protester Alleges Miscarriage After Pepper Spray Incident
- Governors Recalibrate Priorities In Wake Of 'Super Congress' Failure
- Gingrich Has Repented, But Will He Be Forgiven In Iowa?
- Detroit Weighs Solutions To Debt Crisis
- Military Crowdsourcing
- Interesting John Wilkes Booth - from Northwestern Historical Society
- ...Happy with the idea of a Democratic presidentindeed, dancing-in-the-streets deliriousbut not with the...
- Oh deer
- oooo-WHEEEEEEE-oooooooo ...
- A stop-motion road trip, in miniature.
- The name Kevin is now illegal. Why not use Alan instead? It suits you.
- "You trying to eat me, eh?"
- Oh Christ and beans, man!
- It's not Tarkovsky, but...
- Malls track shoppers' cell phones on Black Friday
- Another video hoax
- 'Brinicle' ice finger of death
- Don't worry about that Richard, ring the newsroom
- The external what did I just see?
- "Odd Henderson was the meanest human creature in my experience!"
- It was just after dark when the truck started down the hill that leads into Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Zeeky Boogy Doog
- "...compromised and inequitable..."
- MIC CHECK!
- Pixel art
- Name Games
- Milton Berle vs. Statler and Waldorf.
- Anne McCaffrey, 1926-2011
- Anne McCaffrey, author of the Dragonriders of Pern and many others, has died.
- Rest in peace, Paul Motian.
- No Alibi
- Women journalists confront harassment, sexism when using social media
- Verbing weirds language.
- Confidence Game
- The Muppets in Movieland
- How the Plummeting Price of Cocaine Fueled the Nationwide Drop in Violent Crime
- The End of Borders and the Future of Books
- The Sicario: A Jurez Hit Man Speaks
- The Assassination: The Reporters Story
- How We Were All Misled
- The Prince of Darkness Would Like a Little Peace
- Gooey tar paralyzes more than 150 vehicles in Pa. - msnbc.com
- Hate crime charges filed in Amish beard cutting - CNN
- DNC chair pulls no punches on Romney - CNN (blog)
- Think The FCC Killed AT&T's Plan To Take Over T-Mobile? Not So Fast. - Huffington Post
- BPA levels spiked after eating canned soup - USA Today
- British police investigating climate email hackers - IBNLive.com
- FBI arrests 7 in Amish haircut attacks in Ohio - Boston.com
- Stranded Mars probe lets out a tiny cry for help - Nature.com (subscription) (blog)
- Justin Bieber Proves He Doesn't Lip-Synch by Flubbing Lyrics to Christmas Song ... - Fox News
- Meyer To Coach Ohio State? - ESPN
- Groupon shares fall below IPO price - National Post (registration)
- Seven arrested in Amish haircut attacks - Sydney Morning Herald
- J. R. Martinez, Army vet, wins Dancing With the Stars (video) - Christian Science Monitor
- Romney aides pleased with reaction to deceptive anti-Obama ad - The Boston Globe
- Iran opens int'l investment meeting in face of new western sanctions - Xinhua
- 40 Miles Of 'Sticky Goo' Damages 150 Cars In Pennsylvania - NPR (blog)
- US Says Nothing to Fear After Russia Balks at Missile Defense Plan in Europe - Fox News
- Justin Bieber Took a Paternity Test - But Kept His Clothes On - People Magazine
- Perth contacts Russian space probe - Sky News Australia
- America's Thanksgiving holiday, and how it grew - Kansas City Star
- Virginia Military (3-1) at (3) Ohio State (4-0) (ET) - Kansas City Star
- FBI arrests 7 in Amish haircut attacks in Ohio - The Associated Press
- Tahrir Square, Seen From the Rest of Cairo - Huffington Post
- Apple offering Black Friday discounts on iPads, iPods, Macs - CNN
- AT&T Runs Low on Options to Salvage U.S. Approval for T-Mobile - San Francisco Chronicle
- Newt's Gift to Obama: A GOP Immigration Rift - The Atlantic
- Signal received from Russia's Mars moon probe - eTaiwan News
- International criticism of Egypt's rulers mounts - eTaiwan News
- Sticky goo on Pennsylvania turnpike disables over 100 cars - Salt Lake Tribune
- Egyptian politicians call for end to violence - Telegraph.co.uk
- Saab backer Antonov wanted in Lithuania
- NJ man acquitted of murdering 5 teenagers in '78
- Wisdom teeth hurt? Blame ancient ancestors
- Swede lands job after media campaign -"It worked he got a job"
- Mormon faith may hurt Romney in primaries: poll
- Female guard beaten in new prison attack
- FCC deals serious blow to AT&T and T-Mobile deal
- Wordfeud: Swedes' latest smartphone addiction
- Foreclosure Crisis: Doubts Over Effectiveness Of Free, Independent Reviews
- BPA Blood Levels Spike by 1,200 Percent After Eating Canned Foods
- Naked man in 'pot-fuelled' train sex attack
- Wall St falls as investors shun German debt -- Eurocrisis worsens
- According To An Occupy Protester, Police Brutality Caused Her To Have A Miscarriage (VIDEO) | Addicting Info
- Bachmann May Have Leaked Classified Information During GOP Debate ~~~ Seemingly-Random and Highly Inaccurate
- Did whales have legs?
- Vladimir Putin Surprised By Boos At Martial Arts Fight - The Daily Beast
- VIDEO: UC Davis Pepper Spraying Cop John Pike Accused of Anti-Gay Slur
- How did the horrific image of U.C. Davis police officer John Pike become a hilarious Internet meme overnight?
- How Israel turned itself into a high-tech hub
- New Trove of Stolen E-Mails From Climate Scientists Is Released
- Gergen: Utter Failure of The Super Committee - YouTube
- John L. Daly's message to Mike Mann and The Team: Deconstructing the Hockey Stick of Climate
- War With Iran Would Be Madness
- U.S. launches antitrust probe of banks' aborted debit-card fees - latimes.com
- Russell Simmons Comes to OLA and presents a newly proposed Constitutional Amendment | Occupy Los Angeles
- Romney's Mormon Religion No Obstacle for Republicans If He Faces Obama - The Daily Beast
- "DWTS" Winner
- KKR to buy oil company Samson for $7.2 billion
- The Economy Is In Jeopardy
- Whoops! Changing My Tune on Fall's 'Best' and 'Worst' New Shows
- Report Details Excessive Force Used Against Bahrain Protests
- Jury Acquits Man in 1978 Murder of 5 Newark Boys
- Russia Elevates Warning About U.S. Missile Defense Shield Plan
- Cooperation by Suspects Confined in Terrorism Cases Is Questioned
- Television: New Girls, 2 Broke Girls, Last Man Standing: New Season for Old Jokes
- The Caucus: Gingrich Risks G.O.P. Outrage on Immigration
- DealBook: Group Led by K.K.R. to Buy Samson for $7.2 Billion
- James Murdoch Resigns From UK Newspaper Boards
- Investigator: Abuses in Bahrain Crackdowns
- Renewed Concerns About Growth and Debt Weigh on Stocks
- Can the Bulldog Be Saved?
- President Saleh of Yemen in Saudi Arabia to Sign Deal to Transfer Power
- Hamas Gains Momentum in Palestinian Rivalry
- Despite Threat of Cuts, Pentagon Officials Made No Contingency Plans
- Vestiges of Mubaraks Order Stifle Birth of New Egypt
- Yemeni Leader Saleh in Saudi Arabia to Sign Power Transfer Deal
- About New York: Rikers Inmates Take Part In Fresh Start Reform Program
- Visions of LoLo, a Neighborhood Rising From Landfill
- Financial Finger-Pointing Turns to Regulators
- Passions Stay High in Kansas Planned Parenthood Case
- New Trove of Stolen E-Mails From Climate Scientists Is Released
- Blasting for Second Avenue Subway Is Temporarily Halted
- On Baseball: Milwaukees Ryan Braun Was Most Valuable in the Clutch
- For a Reported Penn State Victim, a Search for Trust
- Pepper Sprays Fallout, From Crowd Control to Mocking Images
- Sardis Still No-Free-Cheese Zone, but Dont Blame Health Department
- Security and Foreign Policies Dominate Republican Debate
- Whos on the Line? Increasingly, Caller ID Is Duped
- More Students Charged in Long Island SAT Cheating Case
- The Caucus: Live Blogging the National Security Debate
- Kicksend (YC S11) is hiring.
- Cigarette smoking: an underused tool in high-performance endurance training
- Microsoft shoots down Google's Dart
- Microsoft looking to buy Yahoo again
- Malls track shopper cell phones on Black Friday. To opt out? Turn off your phone
- What's wrong with OKCupid's matching algorithm.
- How Reuters Social Media Editor Antderosa Reads the News (hint: he's a machine)
- Show HN: Cinecandy, a Movie Studio As A Service (MSAAS)
- Wenger Swiss Army Giant Knife
- Web APIs Can Be a Pain
- Introducing HTML5
- Show HN: eBook Search Engine Built in 48-Hours
- Why SOPA endangers America's Internet leadership
- Steve Jobs Exhibit on Display at U.S. Patent Office Museum
- 'Perfect black' coating can render a 3D object flat
- Show HN: tool for commodity traders, brokers and analysts.
- HTML 5 canvas graphics library
- MobiPart - Octopart on the iPhone
- Google kills off seven more products
- Developers, what are you thankful for
- Fermats Unfinished Business
- The 57,000 Page Tax Return
- Show HN: Side Project - Just the Images from Reddit
- Groupon Crashing (below $20/share)
- Smart Meters Wreaking Havoc With Home Electronics
- Ask HN: Should I start looking for remote/freelance work outside my country?
- Dark Patterns: Deception vs. Honesty in UI Design
- For $9, Send a Troll Doll to a Troll
- Google denies Google+ death reports
- Gates back on stand in Utah in $1B antitrust trial
- Nokia-Siemens Axing 17,000 Positions
- Water Pump Destruction Not Due To SCADA Hack
- MIT Researchers Make Advance Toward Photonic Circuits
- Netflix Expects To Be Unprofitable In 2012
- US Government Probes Huawei and ZTE
- US Government Probes Huawei and ZTE On Spying Char
- HP's Strange Obsession With WebOS For Printers
- Bill Gates Takes the Stand In WordPerfect Trial
- Cosmic Antimatter Excess Confirmed
- A New Class of Inflatable Robots By OtherLab
- Anne McCaffrey Passes Away At 85
- 88-Year-Old Inventor Hassled By the DEA
- South Korea Blocks Late-Night Online Gaming for Adolescents
- Internet Water Army On the March
- Google To Shutter Knol, Wave, Gears
- CarrierIQ Tries To Silence Security Researcher
- Small OSS Library Project Battles US Corporation
- Doom 3 Source Released
- AT&T/T-Mobile Merger 'Not In the Public Interest'
- Tool Kills Hidden Linux Bugs, Vulnerabilities
- The Future of Protest In Panopticon Nation
- New Batch of Leaked Climate Emails
- AMD Cancels 28nm APUs, Starts From Scratch At TSMC
- Hosting Services May Be Breaking Syrian Sanctions
- Lying Is More Common When We Email
- South Africa Passes Secrecy Bill, Makes Whistleblowing a Dangerous Act
- Canonical Drops CouchDB From Ubuntu One
- Ask Slashdot: Which Ph.D For Work In Applied Statistics / C.S.?
- Baker Has to Make 102,000 Cupcakes For Grouponers
- Users' Data Target Of 'Targeted Attack' on AT&T
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: God-Man saves the day! Well... he saves A day, anyway.
- Extreme strongman routine on India's Got Talent
- Cross-sections of teapots embedded in cement blocks
- Robert Sapolsky on Stress: An Interview
- Popular Mom-and-pop water purification business shuttered by DEA's meth-hunting "knotheads"
- UC Davis course catalog, pepper spray edition
- Psychology of pepper spray
- Callista Gingrich, wife of Newt: furry-lover
- DHS: reports of Illinois water system hacker attack were rife with bogosity
- Willard M. Romney fibs about first name
- Anil Dash: Facebook attacks the open Web, becomes a badware site
- Honeybees can smell TB
- Audio version of my essay collection Context
- RIP, Anne McCaffrey
- Turkish psych music from Erkin Koray
- Inflatable robots
- Penguin fights Amazon by cutting off libraries' access to the books they've paid for
- Errol Morris and JFK's assassination
- Best. research paper abstract. evar.
- Tor project asks supporters to set up virtual Tor bridges in Amazon's cloud
- Instant holiday diet plan
- Open letter from an Army vet to military servicepeople: what will you do when they send you to fight Occupy?
- University Chancellor meets students
- Otzi the Iceman and life after death
- 10 Great Science Books for Kids
- Octopus walks on land
- Greetings from the Future
- Brain Rot: Anonymous in "Birthday Blues"
- Occupy 1-2-3, a DIY mini-kids-book about Occupy-
- Sign the petition against SOPA/PROTECT-IP, and Ron Wyden will read your name into the Congressional record...
- Police investigating 1990 art theft don't find what they are looking for, so they trash some guy's place...
- With "Black Friday" firmly entrenched, and "Cyber Monday" thrust upon us, the media is...
- Daniel Radcliffe's parents initially rejected Harry Potter role, fearing filming would be "too...
- While he won't face any criminal charges, at least the Texas judge who was caught on tape beating his...
- The coolest new product at Erotica 2011 may be the vagina alarm clock (borderline SFW)
- Rick Hilton says son Conrad was completely sober, merely hit two parked cars because he was trying to avoid...
- An appalling and detailed chart of our monetary misery
- Our Long National Nightmare Has Ended: 30-foot inflatable beer bottle returned
- The holidays can be a good time to see if anyone's fallen and cannot get up
- 2009: Herd of 200,000+ Caribou destroyed by Climate Change 2011: Oh, oops. Turns out they just moved
- 105 lb. competitive eater gobbles down almost entire turkey in 10 minutes. Never stops to pass the gravy
- Violence is rarely the answer, unless you are a 10 year old boy shooting your mom's attacker with a BB gun
- Ignore that other story, cocaine won't keep your uterus cancer-free. For that you need Juan Valdez and his...
- After pressure from parents, Kmart removes girls underwear
- New batch of hacked climate scientist e-mails released on eve of climate summit. Thus, Al Gore is wrong and...
- Mayor says metal in the drinking water is making his town gay
- I rode a pony to work and I was naked and my teeth fell out
- The homeless don't want the pumpkin pie filling that's been in your cupboard for 12 years
- Woman says she has salmon in her purse because she's taking it upstream to spawn. Cops call her story fishy
- Thief steals gift basket being raffled off to raise money for a four-year-old cancer patient. Sees news...
- Small town Indiana school tries to hold an "International Day of Tolerance". Guess how that...
- Is that $50 real? Even the workers at Taco Bell know the $2 is definitely a fraud
- It appears Victoria's Secret learned a thing or two at Comic-Con this year (slide show, but worth it)
- Boy's rare heart condition makes laughing potentially fatal. Doctors prescribe beta-blockers, entire DVD...
- Spiders Coat Webs With Toxic Chemicals for Self-Defense
- Signal of Destroyed Dark Matter Seen in Space Telescope's Data
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Comes to the iPad
- With Hugo, Martin Scorsese Makes a Masterful 3-D Movie for the Ages
- Winter Looms: The Web's Best Snowfall Time-Lapse Videos
- 16 Mobile Apps for Surviving Holiday 'Fun'
- Nov. 23, 1963: Doctor Who Materializes on BBC
- Wish List: Stuck in the '70s
- Musician Uses Looping Pedal to Play With Time
- When a Model Train Is Not Enough, Try a Personal Rail Car
- What's Inside Fig Newmans? Ground-Up Bacteria!
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 23
- Confusion Center: Feds Now Say Hacker Didn't Destroy Water Pump
- Making Arthur Christmas' Sci-Fi Sleigh
- Why do Police Officers Use Pepper Spray?
- Xeon Now Invited to HP?s Superdome Party
- Facebook Study: It's a Small(er) World After All
- Brett Netson Protests Just Enough With Simple Work for the Dead
- U.S. Intelligence Will Train Super-Sleuths With Video Games
- Proposed AT&T/T-Mobile Merger Hits Yet Another Snag
- Raging at the Bull: Occupy Wall Street Posters From Occuprint
- Mobile 'Rootkit' Maker Tries to Silence Critical Android Dev
- Apple, Microsoft Reported to Include NFC in 2012 Smartphones
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About The Muppets
- Asus' Quad-Core Tablet to Run Android 4.0, aka Ice Cream Sandwich
- Nuclear Battery Will Warm Giant Rover on Frigid Mars Treks
- Silicon Valley, Seattle ... Chattanooga? Tennessee's 'Gig City' Woos Geeks
- Bradley Manning Defense to Call 50 Witnesses to Hearing
- What?s Next For Spotify? Powering Music Apps
- Storage King EMC Fends Off Pretenders to the Crown
- WATCH: Salmon Swims Up-Street, Not Upstream
- WATCH FOWL PLAY: Wannabe Frat Boy Leaves Leaves Dead Ducks In Doorway
- 10-year-old Wash. Boy Defends Mom With BB Gun
- Beyond Turducken: 11 More Extreme Turkey Variations
- SAY CHEESE!
- Peruvian Mayor Fears Tap Water Will Turn Town's Men Gay
- One Lump Or Two? Britain Bags A Tea Record (VIDEO)
- Cops Bury Hatchet With Man Who Had Rubber Ax
- Scientists '95 Percent' Certain Last Month They'd Found Evidence of A Yeti, Now . . . Not So Much
- Man Reportedly Leaves A Million Bucks In Restaurant
- Awkward Family Photos: Thanksgiving 2011 Edition
- Bourbon Distillery To Obama: 'Give Us The Bird'
- Cops: Woman Tried To Smuggle Drugs In Hollow Bible
- Thief Steals Wedding Photos
- PHOTOS: Pepper-Spraying Cop Makes His Way Throughout Art History
- PHOTOS: Awkward Pet Photos Continue To Dog Families
- Cops: Girl Blames DUI Crash On Missing New 'Twilight' Film
- Neo-Nazis Adopt A Raod
- Alyse Bradley, Wife, Sells Husband On Craigslist
- Ghostly Groping: British Grandma Complains She's Being Touched By Pervy Poltergeist
- Man Fired For Refusing To Wear '666', Lawsuit Claims
- Parents Who Named Child Adolf Hitler Want Baby Back
- Vladimir Putin Booed At Russian Wrestling Match (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Volcano Surfing
- 'Fake' Doc Used Cement Shots In Butt Enhancement Surgery
- NY Inmate's Love Letters Prompt Powder Scare
- 'Cursing' Baby Doll Upsets Parents (VIDEO)
- Mound Of Tires In South Carolina Visible From Space, Could Result In Jail Time (PHOTOS)
- This Week's 7 Weirdest World Records
- Taco Bell Employee Hits Lottery Jackpot With Ticket Found In Trash
- Man Likes Woman So Much He Marries Her
- Children Given Hand-Wipes After Trip To Grandparents'
- American Voices: Budget Super Committee A Bust
- Aunt Threatens To Devour Helpless Newborn's Toes
- 95 Percent Of Opinions Withheld On Visit To Family
- [audio] Longtime Heckler Just Kind Of Fell Into Heckling
- Long-Snapper And Son Long-Snap A Few Balls Around Backyard
- Kiss With Wife Pretty Good
- King Latifah Returns For Wife
- [video] USDA Recalls 96,000 Pounds Of Tainted Beef From One Family
- Missing Girl's Family Really Hates To Part With Reward
- Turkey Gobbles Just As Man On Hunting Trip Tells Father He's Gay
- Opinion: I Guess I'm Sort Of Like The 'Dad' Of This Family (by Bradley Parnett)
- More Deadbeat Granddads Failing To Make Birthday Payments
- Father Only Expresses Love Through Concern For Proper Tire Inflation
- [video] New BabySafe Ball Makes Shaking Your Infant Guilt And Injury Free
- Opinion: Looks Like Someone Let The Affair Cat Out Of The Wife Bag (by James Greely)
- Family Comes First, Reports Man Trying To Get Out Of Work
- Area Grandmother Comes Forward As 'Banksy'
- American Voices: Russian Hackers Target Water Supply
- Daughter Thinks It's Time To Have Sex Talk With Parents
- [audio] Local Historian Has Big News For Grover Cleveland Fans
- Area Teen Receives $2 From Grandma
- [video] Facebook, Twitter Revolutionizing How Parents Stalk Their College-Aged Kids
- All Of Family's Neuroses Projected Onto Dog
- Newborn Baby Imprisons Area Man
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- Sportsgraphic: Great Father-Son Moments In Sports
- Wedding Ring Mistakenly Left Inside Prostitute
- Parent Mad 6-Year-Old Didn't Like Peanuts Special
- Here's Your Black Friday Survival Toolkit [Black Friday]
- The Reconstructed Bookcase Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- ER or Tums: How to Know If Your Post-Thanksgiving Stomach Requires Medical Attention [Health]
- How to Fix Your Familys Computer This Holiday So the Rest of the Year is Easy [Tech Support]
- Project the Volume on Your iPad with a Post-It Note [Clever Uses]
- "A man's accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never." [Quotables]
- How to Quickly Tell if a Deal is Really a Deal on Black Friday [Black Friday]
- Use Plastic Wrap to Protect Furniture or Fixtures When Painting Narrow, Hard-To-Reach Places [Clever Uses]
- Blip.me Records Voice Notes on Any Phone for Easy Sharing and Playback Later [Downloads]
- How to Choose the Right Mattress So You Sleep Peacefully Every Night [Health]
- Subscribe to the Lifehacker Newsletter for our Top Stories Delivered to Your Inbox for Post-Turkey Reading...
- Dip Your Dried Out Turkey in Warm Chicken Stock Before Serving for Moist Meat Your Guests Will Love [Video]
- The ThunderMIUI Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Get Through the Airport in Record Time with This Checklist [Travel]
- Remains of the Day: The AT&T/T-Mobile Merger Hits a Snag [For What It's Worth]
- Is It Ever Worthwhile to Line Up for Black Friday? [Black Friday]
- Diffuse Awkwardness with a Compliment When You've Forgotten Someone's Name [Communication]
- Daily App Deals: Get Money for iPhone at 90% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Online File Storage and Syncing Service: Dropbox [Hive Five Followup]
- How to Clean Every Room in Your Home with Items You Already Have [Cleaning]
- How to Deal With Your Biggest TwitterBook+ Annoyances [What You Said]
- Ice Your Turkey's Breast Before Cooking for a Moister Bird [Thanksgiving]
- Avoid Procrastination by Changing "And" to "Or" [Mind Hacks]
- How to Send and Receive Mail Using the US Post Office Without Pain and Suffering [Usps]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Media Storage [Help Yourself]
- Calculate the Latte Factor to See How Cutting a Small Expense Adds Up to Big Savings [Saving Money]
- The Best Virtualization App for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- How Can I Get Out of Doing All My Family's Tech Repair? [Ask Lifehacker]
- How to Make Waking Up Comfortable and Pleasurable (Instead of Punishing) [First World Solutions]
- Use an Ironing Board as an Impromptu, Space-Saving Table in the Kitchen [Clever Uses]
- Some More JQuery Plugins for Designers
- Why I love Spring and I hate JBoss technologies
- Devoxx 2011 Ive been in Paradise
- Tip: How do you know when to shard your database
- SQL SERVER 2012 RC0 Various Resources and Downloads
- Groovy Goodness: Create Our Own Script Class
- Consumerization: Why the Workplace of Tomorrow Looks Like The Internet
- Clojure Web Application with Maven
- Inconsistent APIs Are Costly
- Microsoft Kills Own Big-Data Project in Favor of Open Source
- Google+ Pages Don't Make Any Sense
- Manage Risk, Don't Eliminate It
- Urwid for Python, a ncurses library
- OSGi in question
- Turn your Kinect hack into $20K with Microsoft's Kinect Accelerator
- Google: 200 million Android devices now active worldwide
- Spring 3.1 Video Tutorial | Introduction to Spring Framework 3.1
- How to Install Drupal 7 and basic configs [Slides]
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Preserve Whole Object
- Dramatic readings of jQuery bug reports
- Stanford University FREE/online Course: Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Admin Interfaces for Rails Apps: RailsAdmin vs ActiveAdmin
- SQL SERVER Puzzle to Win Print Book Explain Value of PERCENTILE_CONT() Using Simple Example
- JavaFX 2.0 Binding
- JavaFX 2.0 may be the next Adobe AIR
- The haunting of SyndicationFeed
- MD5 string hashing - via a WCF service
- Getting Started with Ceylon: A Quick Introduction
- Change Without Redeploying With Eclipse And Tomcat
- Nokia's Great Lost Platform ... Could've been a contender
- G+ Caption Contest No. 2
- Freddie Mercury in LEGO
- Wireds Lab-Tested, Muppet-Vetted Formulas for Smartifying Your Life
- A Quick Guide to Starting a Beehive
- Popular Pink Pony Purloined
- Raccoon Eating at the Table
- A Short Look At The Muppet's Long History
- The Fridges of Your Favorite Websites
- The Men of Firefly in Art Nouveau
- Skyrim Player Collects Trophies of His Victims
- Honeybees Trained To Smell TB
- How To Play Pug Soccer
- Faceless Characters Tell A Different Story
- Star Trek Transporter Sound Effect Mug
- Ex-CEO of AIG Now Wants $25 Billion For His Troubles
- The Katskhi Pillar
- In the Future, Bionic Contact Lenses Will Let You Keep up with Your Twitter Stream through Your Eyeballs
- Indian Talent Show is the Awesomest Thing Ever
- Washington, D.C. as It Might Have Been
- What Makes a Viral Video Go Viral?
- A Cherry Pie, an Apple Pie and a Pumpkin Pie, Each Cooked Inside a Separate Cake, and Then All Cooked...
- The GIF Player Presents a Primitive Animated GIF
- This Is a Mosaic Made from 221,184 Sprinkles
- Octopus Notices Humans, Menacingly Crawls onto the Land
- Paperclip Bike Rack
- Susan Kare, the Woman Who Brought Us Computer Icons
- Pay A Blogger Day
- Why We Procrastinate
- Why Not Zoidberg As A Badass?
- Little Shop of Horrors Cake
- Totally Recalling Total Recall
- Promised Land
- The Pilgrims Before Plymouth
- Thanksgiving Food Pyramid
- Classroom Posters from the '70s
- Flour Power
- The craziest thing you'll ever see on the web
- The Sketchbook of Susan Kare, the Artist Who Gave Computing a Human Face | NeuroTribes
- Open Source (Almost) Everything
- The Twelve-Factor App
- inessential.com: The Pummeling Pages
- Apple iPhone 4S: Thoroughly Reviewed
- Untitled (http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatw g-whatwg.org/2011-November/033914.html)
- Four Keys To Apples Success - Tech Europe - WSJ
- How Elite Firms Hire: The Inside Story, Bryan Caplan | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Amazon will take over Android app distribution Marco.org
- Tuning out: How brains benefit from meditation
- TTimo/doom3.gpl - GitHub
- (500) http://gun.io/blog/the-governments-20000 0-useless-android-application/
- The price of a messy codebase: No LaTeX on the iPad
- Parallel Implementations #AltDevBlogADay
- Design is not Voodoo, Here I try to explain Logic & Subsets of Design
- Traveling, Writing and Programming
- You Guys Are Millionaires Right? | Shifty Jellys blog of mystery
- Apache considered harmful
- Alex MacCaw - Asynchronous UIs - the future of web user interfaces
- Master the New Gmail with These Tips, Shortcuts and Add-Ons
- Google Just Snuck Most of Chrome OS Onto the iPad - The Next Web
- Sleek Fonts for your Minimalist Design | You the Designer
- Untitled (http://www.slideshare.net/rbranson/how- do-i-cassandra)
- Design by Code - Pixel-perfect Android web UIs
- The Geek's Companion - Home - How To Properly TieCables
- Stephen Colebourne's blog: Scala feels like EJB 2, and other thoughts
- Web browser, frontend and standards feeds to follow Paul Irish
- Text Mining as a Service : TextMinr
- The Occupy Movement's Price Tag: $13 Million and Counting [Occupy Wall Street]
- Justin Bieber Ain't Worried About His Baby Mama Drama [Gossip Roundup]
- Joe Lieberman Wants People to Flag 'Terrorist Content' on Blogs [Bad Ideas]
- UC Davis Will Graciously Cover Medical Expenses For Students It Pepper Sprayed [Occupy Davis]
- Which Actress Won't Pay Her Mother's Medical Bills? [Blind Items]
- Man With Size 21 Feet: 'The Ladies Only Want Me for One Thing' [Video]
- James Murdoch Resigns as Director of News Corp's British Newspapers [Hackgate]
- Pilot Cheats Death After His Helicopter Snaps in Half [Video]
- Bed Is for Sexing, Not Sleep-Texting [Texting]
- Make Chicago Its Own State, Say Nutjob GOP Legislators [Polidicks]
- The 'Christian Quality, Hanukkah Pricing' Vodka Billboard Is Dead [Badvertising]
- Abusive Judge Suspended, Faces New Complaint [Video]
- Peruvian Tap Water Makes You Gay, Warns Mayor [The Gays]
- Man Wearing a U.S. Flag Drives Jeep Up War Memorial, Sets It On Fire [Terrorism]
- Community Has Been Setting Up This Beetlejuice Gag For Three Years [Video]
- War on Christmas Begins With Theft of $1,600 Decorations [Video]
- Did Bachmann Leak Classified Intel During the Debate? [Video]
- Oregon to Stop Killing People for At Least a Little While [Death Penalty]
- Mitt Romney Flip-Flops on His Own Name at GOP Debate [Video]
- Why Steve Jobs's Widow Should Dump Her Apple Stock [Steve Jobs]
- U.S. College Kids Arrested in Cairo Protests Having Best/Worst Semester Abroad [Video]
- What Are You Watching on TV Tonight? [Group Chat]
- Comment of the Day: A Playlist for the GOP [We Read You]
- New School Occupation Pits Student Against Student [College]
- Oh, Good: The Groupon Bubble Is Already Popping [Bubbles]
- Someone Filmed a Gay Porn Movie During Occupy Oakland [Porn]
- Angelina Jolie Just Can't Seem to Remember to Eat [Angelina Jolie]
- Sick Frogs, Scared Sharks, and Other Messed Up Science Things [Science Watch]
- The 99 Percent Passes Obama a Note [Occupy Wall Street]
- Michele Bachmann Has No Plans to Really Run for President [Exclusive]
|The Space Race as Art|
|Why Newts humane immigration position may not...|
|Google Sets Kill Dates for 7 Services,...|
|Project: Create Your Ideal Workspace|
|Obama pardons turkeys from fate on a plate|
|United States Wins Battle of Tarawa Against Japan|
|When Youve Lost Chris Matthews|
|Jobless benefits could be casualty of...|
|Seif al-Islam to be tried in Libyan court|
|Go Big, Mr. Obama - New York Times|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|40 Miles Of 'Sticky Goo' Damages 150 Cars In...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook Announces Sponsored Ticker Stories|
|Shepard Fairey, Jay-Z Reprimanded by Occupy...|
|Turkey Feather Gown? A Plucky Bride|
|FiveThirtyEight: Gingrich, Immigration and...|
|Bombing Iran, Politicizing Turkey|
|The Definitive History of the Presidential...|
|Gingrich, Immigration and 'What Would Reagan Do?'|
|"It's Going to be a Really Different...|
|CNN GOP Presidential Debate on Foreign Policy|
|Al-Qaeda all but defeated, but that doesn't...|
|Twelve Questions They Should Be Asking at...|
wall street j.
|European Banks Warm to ECB Dollar Swaps|
|The Worst Passwords of 2011|
|Make the Most of Your Cash in a Low Rate...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Auto Industry Embraces Its Own Disruption|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|Game Inventor Kim Vandenbroucke Talks Design...|
|The 10 Things Investors Are Freaking Out About...|
|Continuing its march back, Iceland's BBB credit...|
|China Beats U.S. In Q3, Becomes Largest...|
|Western Digital cleared to buy Hitachi disk...|
|Has the Windows Phone Marketplace Reached...|
|Shop Online to Avoid Screaming Bieber Fever on...|
|Why publishers should build direct sales channels|
|Web Jobs November 7|
|Social football game I Am Playr rolls out on...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Look Who Just Passed Larry Page On Google+ (GOOG)|
|Megyn Kellys Pepper Spray Remarks Prompt Online...|
|Feature: 2011 Ars Child's Play Drive begins:...|
|Ereader Wars: Which Tablet Earned the Most...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Aaron Sorkin 'Strongly Considering' Writing...|
|Daily Report: Can You Trust Caller ID?|
|Apple Black Friday deals to include discounted...|
|MacBreak Weekly 274|
|Social Network writer 'seriously considering'...|
|Inside Red Letter Media's Obsessively Nerdy...|
|Bachmann: NBC owes me an apology|
yahoo odd news
|Mayor stages hunger strike as residents shiver|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Reading While Eating for November 23: Life Skills|
|Egypt's Women Warriors|
|5 Cover Songs That Stole the Show from the...|
|Boxer Surprises Himself|
|Chuck Norris World of Warcraft TV Commercial|
|What Everyone in Your Family is Bringing for...|
|Pedestrian crossing has button for a cup of tea|
|Uunartoq Qeqertaq (Island Week)|
|Sketchy Santas: He Might Be Enjoying His Job,...|
|The E.N.D. For The Black Eye PeasFor Now|
|A Gaggle of Pugs with a Ball|
|The perfect gem|
|India Stems Tide of Pollution Into Ganges River|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Attend a suborbital rocket meeting, and you...|
|5 Things to Know about Martin Scorsese's Hugo|
|Pocket size Espresso Machine with integrated...|
|I Am Legend|
|10 Most Expensive Classic Cars|
|Second Batch of Stolen "Climategate"...|
|Alzheimer's damage reversed with a jolt|
|Hand-Cranked Machine Blows Uniform Individual...|
|Black and Blue Friday: Violent and Crazy...|
|Ursula K. Le Guin writes a fable of Occupy Wall...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Manchester United Beat Schalke 2-0|
|Nanowrinkles, nanofolds yield strange hidden...|
|Nathaniel Parker Willis|
|Archive Gallery: The Best of What Was New|
|An Education By Alfred E. Kinsey|
|Octopus Crawls Out of Water and Begins Walking...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Closet Stories: Organic Perfumer Amanda Walkers...|
|Google Axes Renewables Cheaper than Coal Project|
|The Most Fuel-Efficient 2012 Cars|
|Turkeyless interlude [VIDEO]|
|Talking Public Space and Urban Intervention...|
|Study finds mysterious rise in erratic weather|
|Having A Rough Day? Visit The Nicest Place On...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|How To Create Web Animations With Paper.js|
|Interior design for McDonald's France by...|
|Redesigning International Disaster Response,...|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Out of the Dog House: 25 Awesome Pet Habitats|
|Links for 2011-11-22 [del.icio.us]|
|The Architecture and Transformation of elBulli...|
|In a Down Economy, Bachelors Degrees Gain...|
|A Colorful & Tactile Magazine Cover for a True...|
|VW World of Think Blue|
|How to Appreciate the Pain of Financial Problems|
|Desk Organization Tips|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Topping Tornado|
|The New Old Age Blog: It's Mild Cognitive...|
|The No New Gifts Holiday Challenge|
|Health Tips From the Thankgiving Help Line|
|Sweat It Out For Healthy Hair|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|50 Genius Wedding Cost Cutters|
|LUX Style: Leather apparel|
|Extreme Couponing My Way Through Black Friday...|
|Obama Pardons Set Of Turkeys Named 'Liberty'...|
|10 Hollywood Hotties to Say Hello to ...|
|Three Flag-Football Plays|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|10 Rules of Holiday Travel|
|How to Roast Chestnuts Over an Open Fire (Plus...|
|The GQ Watch Report|
|Porsche 2012 911 Carrera Cabrio|
the big picture
|Inside an NFL Locker Room|
|Lady Gagas Workshop|
|Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011|
|A Whirling Document of Turkish Culture|
|le petit franais|
|Erika Barker - On the job|
|Bedroom: Grown-Up Boys' Rooms | Remodelista|
|Comic for November 23, 2011|