- A research group has successfully created a computer-designed artificial enzyme that can serve as a...
- 6.8 billion...
- ON A REMOTE ISLAND in Papua New Guinea, scientists have uncovered the world's only known orchid to produce...
- I just don't know anymore
- 1st Artificial Windpipe Made With Stem Cells Seems Successful...Patient fully recovers 5 months after...
- What Atheism is up against[fixed]
- Scumbag Brain
- Record numbers of young Japanese do not have boyfriends or girlfriends, and many do not want one.
- I got 99 problems..
- What the hell am i supposed to do now?
- NY Times And LA Times have both officially come out against SOPA and PIPA
- Mini-adventures in Skyrim [COMIC]
- My 17 year old lab now sleeps in this pot
- AMAZING way of reheating pizza that actually makes it taste better than freshly made!
- Polls Show Republicans Suffering More from Supercommittee Failure, Because of Inflexible Position on Taxes
- Third World Win
- Ah, my favourite symphony!
- Oblivious Suburban Mom
- Excel training today was a blast.
- Probably the wrong subreddit, but you guys would appreciate this the most.
- Could someone explain why we only recently found out neutrinos are possibly faster than light when years...
- Huge work mistake: Forgot an airline crew in a McDonald's in Portugal for 5 days... What's your biggest...
- TIL there is a word that is the opposite of sparkle and it is "darkle"
- IAmA college student with a degenerative bone disease in both knees and this is it's Wikipedia Article I...
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker appointee says workplace harassment of gays is legal
- Pope faces lawsuit in Germany for not wearing seatbelt
- Third world SUCCESS!
- Try Out My New Box?
- Third World Success Kid gaming solution
- Chocolate Milk Shake
- Great Botanic Gardens in Canada
- Flight Over the Highest Mountain Chain
- Life Expectancy & Survival with Mesothelioma Prognosis
- Larry and Sergey Work for Chuck
- "It's how we use it that defines us."
- DIY Gift Tags
- pix of the computer guy corner in my apartment
- Just Saw This on Google+ From Paul Reeves
- 10 Facts About Me (ala @bill )
- Hi, I'm Bill Gross & These Are 10 Facts About Me
- Why We Don't Like Clowns
- Hi, I'm TREZ & these are 10 facts about me
- Maybe this applies to @dela1000
- Morningstar Mill/Decew Falls
- Thank you Chime.in
- 8 of the Worlds Healthiest Spices & Herbs
- Free Speech is Only as Strong as the Weakest Link
- Boys will be boys...
- Celebrating Jimi Hendrix
- Mystery Location ... Guess!
- Hoping For New Pictures
- A Sweet Taste of Christmas from Italy!
- Surf Brewery
- Model Railroad Show
- Breakfast: The Most Important Meal
- Happy Sunday From Saddleworth
- frosty morning walks
- Divided moderates will be conquered
- 10 Most Unexpected Kills In Multiplayer Games
- Global economic recovery petering out: OECD
- Let us not Forget How Hot Megan Fox Still Is..
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies on BitTorrent
- Scumbag Human Body (Pic)
- Will 2012 be a rebound year for IPOs?
- The Hot Water Bottle: Possibly the Coziest Invention of All Time
- Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet undercut iPad but come with trade-offs
- Financial fears sour public mood
- APOD: 2011 November 28 - A Landslide on Asteroid Vesta
- Life's Extremes: Supertaster vs. Nontaster
- They see me rolling
- 20 Classic Novels' First Covers, from The Great Gatsby to Catch-22 [PICS]
- Secret Fed Loans Gave Banks Undisclosed $13B
- Things to Tax
- Google Doodle Readies Voters for Egypt Election
- We Have The Best Cyber Monday Deals In Tech Right Here!
- Why does going somewhere always seem to take more time than coming back again?
- Read Skyrim's Books on Your iPad. Or Nook. Or Kindle.
- Boost your baby's brain power: Scientists say wait two years before having your second child
- Amazon and Facebook Have Becoming Unwitting Platform Evangelists for Android
- How Hip-Hop Lost Faith in Obama: A Lesson in Lyrics
- For a Few Dollars Less... Black Friday Shoppers Ignored a Man Who Lay Dying on the Floor at Their Feet
- Restaurants plan DNA-certified premium seafood
- Unboxing Vintage Star Wars
- Man sues, says woman stole his sperm
- Bill Clinton: Newt Gingrich Is 'Being Rewarded For Thinking'
- Retail sales break records, Cyber Monday up next
- Senate Dems Identify The Key Issue For 2012
- Federal Judge Blocks Major Bank's Mortgage Settlement
- Toddler Murdered In Washing Machine
- John McCain: Daughter Meghan 'Went Over To The Dark Side'
- UN Issues Scathing Report On Human Rights Abuses In Syria
- Bachmann Talks 'Ugly Duckling' Past
- Mother, Boyfriend Charged In 4-Year-Old's Birthday Death
- Barney Frank Will Not Seek Reelection In 2012
- Wyclef Jean's Charity Accused Of Squandering Millions In Donations
- Introducing HuffPost's New Social Reader For Facebook
- Ben Affleck, Cindy McCain Share Experiences In War-Torn Congo
- WATCH: MSNBC Host Mocks Gingrich's Big Get
- 'A Matter Of Life And Death'
- Wall St. Pay May Plunge To 2008 Lows
- Clock Ticking For Congress To Avoid Draconian Cuts
- Pakistan Claims Army Begged For Mercy During Deadly NATO Strike
- Occupy LA Protesters Defy Mayor, Refuse To Leave Encampment
- New Ad Campaign Attacks Mitt Romney's Character
- Egyptian Voters Stream To Polls In First Democratic Elections
- Top Marine Says Service Embracing Gay Ban Repeal
- Suicide Car Bombing Kills 11 Near Baghdad
- Voting Begins In Landmark Egypt Elections
- Key Staffer Investigating Solyndra Had Questionable Past
- Hotel Explosion Rocks Bustling Philippines City
- LA Throws Eviction Block Party
- Climate Conference Has High Stakes
- Black Friday's Sad Side: Shoppers Ignore Man Who Collapsed On Floor
- College Coach Fired Amid New Sexual Abuse Allegations
- The Fine Line: Syracuse Coach Fired Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Tweet Troubles: Student Declines To Apologize To Governor
- There's games and then there's life. They ain't the same thing.
- Bangladesh is an elite country in both cricket and kabaddi, but neither of those sports hold Olympic status.
- PERFECT! NOW...DOUBLE IT!
- The Erotic Art of Namio Harukawa
- Aaaand.. pause.
- Grumpy Old (Lines)Men
- The weight of an electronic library.
- Never Events
- The Candy Critic
- Magic carpet ride
- From 'Sage on the Stage' to 'Guide on the Side'
- Phenomenology of Error
- The Bedouin
- RIM should sponsor a blockbuster-style Nollywood spy movie
- Fast and Furious
- Howard Stern vs. SiriusXM: An Analysis
- Island exterminators
- Barbara Stanwyck
- Cars in India: The Middle-Class Dream
- Recipe songs at the Recipe Project
- Are Your Greetings Seasoned?
- Eat More... Crow?
- The Muppet Post to End All Muppet Posts
- How Awful the Waffle
- Mordor's going about it all wrong, incidentally. Harness all that geothermal energy, sell it to the humans,...
- horizontal democracy
- Audubon - Birds of America
- Did Life Begin As A Ocean-Sized Lifeform?
- "Interestingly, she advanced in a male dominated field by co-opting the feminine tradition of...
- 10 Myths About Introverts.
- The True Story of Lady Byrons Life
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- All the Angry People
- Crass Warfare
- Inside McKinsey
- Alone at the Movies
- Stop Forcing Journalists to Conceal Their Views From the Public
- Dave Sanders: Fiber-Optics Exec by Day, Defender of Justice by Night
- The Longform.org Guide to Guns
- What Really Happened to Strauss-Kahn?
- Kennedy Is Killed By Sniper As He Rides In Car In Dallas; Johnson Sworn In On Plane
- Sponsored Post: Nothing to Hem Them In
- From Silver Lake to Suicide: One Familys Secret History of the Jonestown Massacre
- The Cloud Appreciation Society
- The Gloucester Fish War
- Charlton Hestons Last Stand
- Can the Bulldog Be Saved?
- Home for the Holidays
- How to Be a New Yorker
- The Pest Who Shames Companies Into Fixing Security Flaws
- Barack and Hamids Excellent Adventure
- Syracuse fires associate basketball coach Bernie Fine - Edmonton Journal
- Professor accused of watching child porn, mid-flight - New Zealand Herald
- Wall Street overhaul writer Frank to retire - AFP
- Occupy LA, a model of restraint? - The Hindu
- Pakistan's Military Denies Reports It Provoked Deadly NATO Airstrike - Voice of America
- No Penalty for Teen Who Tweeted About Kansas Gov. - ABC News
- Syracuse fires associate basketball coach Bernie Fine - Canada.com
- 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York': Seven Signs Kim's Marriage Was Doomed From ... - Fox News
- Sources: Urban Meyer joins Ohio State - ESPN
- OSU set to introduce Meyer next football coach - Houston Chronicle
- The girl who dared to tweet about Gov. Brownback - CNN
- British director Ken Russell, director of 'Women in Love,' 'Tommy' and ... - New York Daily News
- Apple beats Android in British market in October - Reuters
- - Toronto Sun
- Proving a crime in Wal-Mart pepper spray attack could be difficult - Los Angeles Times
- Joe McQuaid: Yes I was talking about Mitt Romney - Politico
- Utah-to-Boston passenger denies child porn charge - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- British director Ken Russell dies - TVNZ
- Hillary, Panetta discusses situation arising after NATO attack on Pak check posts - South Asian News Agency
- Medicare back on the brink over cuts to doctors - The Associated Press
- Barney Frank Won't Seek Re-Election in 2012, Plans to Retire - BusinessWeek
- Forget the other stuff, Meyer is perfect hire for Buckeyes - CBSSports.com
- Miley Cyrus talks pot habit at birthday party - Hollywoodnews.com
- Did Black Friday live up to the hype and will Cyber Monday be far behind? - CNN (blog)
- Will not be business as usual: Pakistan - The Hindu
- Kindle Fire crackles into life - tablet outsells iPad on Black Friday, says US ... - Daily Mail
- The films of Ken Russell - CBS News
- Tweeting Kansas Teen Won't Apologize to Gov, Her Following Soars - ABC News (blog)
- Why ESPN Didn't Air Syracuse Molestation Case Phone Call for a Decade - Reuters
- Countdown Begins for Congress on 'Doc Fix' - Fox News
- Romney Charts Risky Course With Immigration Attacks | Fox News
- Gingrich: Outlaw Judicial Review
- Friend? Foe? A Republican Scorecard
- Gold Gets a Boost from Eurozone News
- Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial
- Couple puzzle cops with abandoned car after fight
- The Price of Intolerance
- Grim cod data study faces review this week- Gulf of Maine cod was effectively rebuilding.
- Oracles Past and Present: Our Means of Managing Information
- Bernie Fine, Syracuse basketball coach, fired in wake of child abuse allegations
- Things to Tax
- Palm City man says 'fighting is what redneck people do'
- American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month - Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, all Nations #30
- Illiterate Scott Walker's Illiterate Tweet Removed By Staffers
- 'Spreading the Wealth' in Democrats' Favor
- Romney in 2006 Backed Immigration Stance He Now Deems 'Amnesty'
- Teen tweeter won't apologize to Kan. governor
- Where's the Money? Gold Investor Asks
- End Black Friday!
- Taiwan's Checkbook Diplomacy Fizzles Out in Los Angeles Suburb
- African Dinosaurs Unearthed: The Tendaguru Expeditions
- Rep. Barney Frank to retire, closing long career
- Europe scrambles to save euro, markets surge
- Blue fin looking good! American Bluefin Tuna Association Release on the 2011 ICCAT Meeting
- Report claims cover up in Russian lawyer's death
- High School Student Fights Back Against Gov. Sam Brownback's Intimidation, Will Not Write Apology |...
- Jerry Amernic: Why we're forgetting the Holocaust | Full Comment | National Post
- Severinghaus and "Hide the Decline" Climate Audit
- Album Review - Chris Cornell "Songbook"
- 3 face prison time in special toilet paper scam
- Judge Blocks Citigroup Settlement With S.E.C.
- Carpetbagger Blog: Surprise! There Are Already Oscar Controversies
- The Caucus: Barney Frank to Quit House After 30 Years
- Barney Frank Reportedly Wont Seek Re-election
- Syria Calls Arab League Sanctions Economic War
- ArtsBeat: Carpetbagger Returns
- Cyber Monday Sales Give Retailers a Holiday Shopping Boost
- Carpetbagger Blog: We're Baaa-ack
- Political Memo: Republican Candidates Share Complicated Relationships
- Moody's Warns of Escalating Dangers From Europe's Debt Crisis
- On Far West Side, Bloombergs Failed Olympic Plan Spurs Development
- Greeks Balk at Paying New Property Tax
- Sports of The Times: Making His Debut in a Giants Uniform, but a Bigger Dream Awaits
- Congo Votes Amid Expectations of Fraud and Fears of Violence
- Long Lines Form as Egyptians Vote in Historic Election
- For Ex-N.H.L. Linesman Dapuzzo, Recovery Doesnt Stop When Injuries Heal
- The Branding of the Occupy Movement
- Federal Cuts Give Maine a Chill as Winter Approaches
- Nature Conservancy Partners With California Fishermen
- Occupy Newark Is Met With Mostly Warm Response
- AT&Ts Next Move May Be Asset Sell-Off
- Disruptions: Fliers Still Must Turn Off Devices, but It's Not Clear Why
- Protests in Egypt Overshadow First Post-Mubarak Election
- Yemens President Orders Amnesty Despite Ceded Power
- With Building Blocks, Educators Going Back to Basics
- Euro Zone Leaders Weigh New Budget Rules
- Gingrich Eager to Be More Than an Anti-Romney
- Rose Parade, New Years Ritual, Faces Rough Times
- For a Weekend, at Least, Retailers See Record Numbers
- DealBook: Zynga's Tough Culture Risks a Talent Drain
- Google I/O 2012 extended to 3 days, moved to June 27-29
- Design is becoming a competitive advantage for startups
- The Golden Age of Internet Marketing?
- Startup hopes to hack the immigration system with a floating incubator
- Whatever works for you
- Twitter Aquires Whisper Systems
- Arrgh Facebook is lying about me
- The Computer-less Scanner: Doxie Go
- The evolution of search in six minutes
- Humane.js 2.1 released - simple modern notification system
- Eleven Equations True Computer Science Geeks Should (at Least Pretend to) Know
- Pricing experiments you might not know, but can learn from
- Python Ecosystem - An Introduction
- Bias against speculation[/theorizing]?
- What Is a Data Scientist?
- How OpenBSD Leverages Malloc to Find Bugs
- MD5 Collisions, Visualized
- 5 Tips For Responding To Negative Customer Reviews Online
- Prince of Persia C64 - Development Blog
- How the wireless spectrum crunch is squeezing carriers and hurting consumers
- Programming language impact on the development of distributed systems
- Vim on Cloud9 IDE
- Even my grandmother got immutability
- Method chaining and lazy evaluation in Ruby
- Show HN: Asciifi, HTML5 ASCII art converter
- EGO is the number one reason most startups fail.
- An Illustrated Guide to Cryptographic Hashes
- File deduplication in node.js; reduce your disk usage with symlinks
- Will NASA Ever Recover Apollo 13's Plutonium From the Ocean
- Terahertz Wireless Chip Will Bring 30Gbps Networks
- Earthscraper Takes Sustainable Design Underground
- Making a Privacy Monitor From an Old LCD
- Australian ISP's To Crack Down On Piracy
- How Does a Self-Taught Computer Geek Get Hired?
- Apache Flaw Allows Internal Network Access
- Muslim Medical Students Boycott Darwin Lectures
- UK ISP Disconnecting Filesharers
- Next Apple iPhone To Have a 4 Inch Display?
- Restaurants Plan DNA-Certified Seafood Program
- Huge Tesla Coils Will Recreate Natural Lightning
- The Problem With Carbon-Cutting Programs
- Good Disk Library Solutions?
- Can Maintenance Make Data Centers Less Reliable?
- China Probes US Renewable Energy Policy
- Harvard Licenses Technology For Tiny Swarming Robot
- AT&T Customer Phone Hacking Tied To Terrorists
- The Science of Humor
- London Wires Up For 2012 Olympic Games
- Hacker Tries To Land IT Job At Marriott Via Extortion
- California Going Ahead With Bullet Train
- Linux Mint 12 Released Today
- 15 Years In Jail For Clicking 'Like'
- Why Everyone Hates the IT Department
- China To Cancel College Majors That Don't Pay
- 'Amateur' Astronomer Snaps Pic of Planet-Forming Disk
- Palantir, the War On Terror's Secret Weapon
- Philippines Call Centers Overtake India
- How Even a Failed AT&T/T-Mobile Deal Hurts Rivals
- How the tax code works for billionaires
- Fish House parade
- WWII "gremlins" safety posters
- Gweek 028: The Amazing Adventures of Phoenix Jones
- HP Offers a New Movie and Music Experience in Time for the Holidays
- UK warns of riots if Euro fails
- If Ghostbusters was a Dr Seuss book
- Gift Guide 2011
- The future of Foxconn
- One-second film festival
- Occupy Philly faces threat of eviction tonight
- Occupy LA faces eviction deadline, follow events here
- Sex Pistols imagined as a Hanna Barbera cartoon
- Alan Moore talks V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes masks
- HOWTO make a home-made pocket-sized espresso machine with tiny alcohol stove
- NYC sues roll-your-own cigarette shops over taxes
- Saurian spiky backpacks
- World's smallest V-12 engine
- UK Houses of Parliament police: no political material allowed in Parliament
- 82 year old grandmother tries pop rocks for the first time
- Jabba the Cupcake
- World's most expensive apartments: only 9 in 62 paid full council tax
- Fugazi on nytimes.com front page; aging punks everywhere yell, "WTF?"
- Coco Robicheaux, "hoodoo bluesman" of New Orleans, has died
- New Yorker on the origins of OWS
- Document said to be NYPD "Disorder Control Unit" guidelines, snagged from inside van by arrestee
- Occupy Caturday
- Rollercoaster staircase
- Peruvian mayor: strontium in water makes you gay
- List of San Francisco long-term brothels, 1937
- Cyber Monday plug: every Fark Shop order placed today gets a Mystery Bonus included free with every order....
- Woman gives birth moments after getting off plane...saving on the controversial airline "Baby Birthing...
- 16-year-old realizes he was shot several hours after he was accosted at convenience store
- "Nowhere else in the world do you see a political debate about whether climate science is real,...
- Seoul restaurant being called the "Hooters for women" because it serves cheap, tasty food and...
- Always remember, when washing your kid's clothes - first take your kid out of them
- If the country was serious about ending the debt woes, it would cancel all military flyovers at...
- Florida man accused of shooting a lawn mower and brawling with his son tells cops, "Fighting is what...
- Believe it or not, rich people can be assholes too
- Surname hyphenation, TNG: Some parents are realizing that there may be down-sides to saddling their new...
- Top Marine says the service is embracing the gay ban repeal. Giggity
- If you're an NBA fan, give your TV a big hug. Network TV contracts forced the NBA to play this season
- With cold weather upon us, photoshop the end of grilling season
- A huge list of deals for Cyber Monday shoppers. Of course, you could go down to Walmart and get pepper...
- Who would you vote for in today's Egyptian elections, based on the candidates' logos? It's got to be...
- Teenage girl with 60 followers tweets a criticism of Kansas Governor. Governor's office calls school to...
- Drew's twin brother claims prize for world's first amateur photograph of another solar system
- Hershey Medical Center finds virus that sends cancer down the highway
- Medvedev, "The beatings will continue until morale improves"
- Police have discovered the bodies of three men in Ohio believed to have been murdered after answering job...
- Gun club invites children to pose with Santa, $80,000 machine guns (w/pics)
- If law enforcement needs to take over your Facebook account so that they can pretend to be you while they...
- Stop me if you've heard this one before: Deaf man arrested for noise complaint, held for 25 days while cops...
- Modern American teenagers appear to have lost their love for cars, preferring to hang out online instead of...
- Crashing Google Wave Finds New Life in Open Source
- Telcos Promise Business-Class Flight Through the Clouds
- We're Watching: Malls Track Shoppers' Cellphone Signals to Gather Marketing Data
- SMARAGD Rocket Engines Test Update
- DNA Barcoding Goes Mainstream
- Nov. 28, 1660: Hey, Guys, Let's Found Britain's Foremost Scientific Academy
- It's a Drone's World. We Just Live in It
- Beyond Bond: Alt-Spy Dramas Swap Angst for Action
- Wish List: Sublime Gifts for the Design Nerd
- Peterbilt Truck Fan Builds R/C One-Man Big Rig
- Steven Levy on Facebook, Spotify and the Future of Music
- Storyboard: Top Gear's Richard Hammond Drives on the Right Side of the Road
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 28 by Sam Eagle (Muppet)
- NASA's New Mars Rover Launches Successfully
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 26
- Antibiotics: Connected to Obesity, Diabetes and Stroke?
- The Worst War Movies Ever, From Delta Force to The Empire Strikes Back
- Three Smart Things About Gun Silencers
- Wish List: 50 Things We Want
- Hollywood's Vision of the Future vs. the Future We Got
- Say What? Talking Trash Through the Ages
- Lighting F1 Racing?s First Twilight Run
- How to Watch NASA's Mars Rover Launch Saturday
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 25
- AT&T Temporarily Withdraws FCC Application for T-Mobile Merger
- American Tech Know-How Drives Both Sides of Arab Revolution
- 9 Reasons Wired Readers Should Wear Tinfoil Hats
- NASA's Frankenstein F-18 Flight-Test Workhorse
- Frigid Months Still to Come in a Warming World
- Process: How Tubes of Tofu Become Tofurky
- 'Frosty The Snowman' Arrested
- Castaways Found On Pacific Atoll After 33 Days At Sea
- Want To Treat Your Love To The '12 Days Of Christmas'? It'll Cost Ya
- First Ever All-Women's UFO Symposium Takes On ET Hunters' 'Old Boys Club'
- Utah Man In First Class Viewed Child Porn On Mass. Flight: Police
- Exhausted Target Worker Drives Into Canal After All-Night Shift
- WATCH: Near Riot Ensue Over $2 Waffle Makers
- PHOTO: Why Is Nicolas Cage On A Serbian Biology Textbook?
- VIDEO: Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No, It's The Most Unlikely UFO Ever
- Man In Australian $1M Suitcase Mystery Charged
- A Death Most Fowl
- Man Pleads Guilty To Robbing 7-Eleven Dressed As Gumby
- WATCH: Eating Champ Kobayashi Gobbles A Record-Setting 7.5 Pounds Of Turkey In 10 Minutes
- WATCH: Pumpkin Chuckers Aim To Squash Football As Top Thanksgiving Sport
- The Weirdest Commercial You'll See All Day!
- WATCH: Doctors Remove 4-Inch Leech From Teenage Boy's Throat
- WATCH: Underwater Icicle Kills Everything In Its Path
- Octopus Walks On Land!
- The Most Cheerful Mugshots You've Ever Seen
- One Lump Or Two? Britain Bags A Tea Record (VIDEO)
- Cops Bury Hatchet With Man Who Had Rubber Ax
- Scientists '95 Percent' Certain Last Month They'd Found Evidence of A Yeti, Now . . . Not So Much
- Man Reportedly Leaves A Million Bucks In Restaurant
- Bourbon Distillery To Obama: 'Give Us The Bird'
- Cops: Woman Tried To Smuggle Drugs In Hollow Bible
- American Voices: Record Sales Expected For Cyber Monday
- [audio] Apartment Set Up To Create Illusion Of Well-Rounded Life
- Nation's 10-Year-Old Boys: 'If You See Someone Raping Us, Please Call The Police'
- Editorial Cartoon: Congested Values
- Ray Lewis Volunteers At Local Zoo To Feed Wildebeest Carcasses To Lions
- Opinion: I Hope My Baby Doesn't Come Out All Fucked-Up And Shit (by Amber Richardson)
- Family Upgrades To Shells & Cheese
- Grandma Shushed
- Area Dad Hopes Son's Interest In Long Jumping Just A Phase
- Fourth-Graders World War II Project Vastly Oversimplifies Importance Of Air Combat, Uncle Reports
- Father Not Letting Firstborn Repeat Mistakes He Made As Nine-Month-Old
- Opinion: My Hot, Horny Housewife Has Been Spending An Awful Lot Of Time On The Phone Lately (by Donald Gower)
- Cool Dad A Terrible Father
- Area Mom, Jerry To Wed
- Panicked Adrian Beltre Says He's In Big Trouble With Parents If He Doesn't Find Batting Glove
- Teen Stops Masturbating Long Enough To Save Family From Fire
- Unstable Relative, Toddler Compete For Attention At Family Get-Together
- Smoke Rings Delighting Newborn
- Yard Sale Reeks Of Divorce
- Wolf Pack Fails To Raise Orphaned Infant
- [video] DEA Official Announces Successful Drug Bust On Son's Room
- Family Infighting Apparent In Funeral Guest Book
- Opinion: Kids, Your Mother And I Are Getting Divorced When You Least Expect It (by Marshall Williams)
- Grandmother Classifies 79% Of Everything A Shame
- Area Mom Issues Stern Warning On Road Where She Once Got A Ticket
- Father No Longer Feels Nervous When Walking Daughter Down Aisle
- Dad Keeps Dropping Hints About Mom's Sexual Proclivities
- College-Aged Daughter Against Using Straws Now
- Parents Also Proud Of Unsuccessful Child
- Opinion: Who's A Girl Gotta Fuck To Get Some Closure On Her Relationship With Her Father? (by Becky...
- Start Me Up [Video]
- Why It's More Than Okay to Skip Black Friday and Cyber Monday [Shopping]
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals [Cyber Monday]
- How I Pulled Off a 10-Day London Vacation for $700 [Travel]
- Real World Test Show That Android Task Killers Are Still Useless [Android]
- Propose Your Own Solution to Customer Service to Get What You Want [Customer Service]
- Line a Cast Iron Pan with Coffee Filters to Keep it from Rusting [Clever Uses]
- Context for Chrome Manages Your Extensions Based on Browsing Profiles [Chrome Extensions]
- Schedule Short Workouts As Mini-Breaks to Make Sure You Exercise While Working from Home [Exercise]
- Make a Web Video: How to Choose Your Gear, Shoot and Edit Video, and Master YouTube [Video]
- 4sqwifi Uses Foursquare to Map Locations that Offer Free Wi-Fi [IPhone Downloads]
- Today's Lifehacker Workout: Work Off That Turkey Feast with a Walk/Run and Basic Exercises [Video]
- DIY Candied Ginger Is Easy to Make and Relieves Stomach Discomfort and Nausea [Food]
- How to Replace Solder Tab Rechargeable Batteries [Video]
- Inflate an Air Mattress with a Vacuum Cleaner [Video]
- Make a 'Rice Lid' with Stews in Your Lunch Jar to Improve Heat Retention, Avoid Spills [Lunch]
- Compare the Price of an Auto Shop Versus DIY Repairs with AutoMD [Saving Money]
- Revert Yahoo Mail Back to the Previous Version [Yahoo Mail]
- Five Best Recipe Organization Tools [Hive Five]
- Hack an Old LCD Monitor into a Polarized Privacy Monitor [Video]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- JaxtrSMS Sends Free Text Messages to Any Mobile Number in the World [Downloads]
- Reheat Pizza in a Skillet to Bring Back Crispy Crusts [Video]
- Repurpose Ikea Childrens Storage Cabinets into a Pantry [Ikea Hacks]
- Greenfoot Provides a Visual Playground to Help Learn Java [Downloads]
- Make a DIY Snowmaker [Weekend Project]
- Add an Emergency Number to Your Phone's Lock Screen Wallpaper [Emergency Preparedness]
- Top 10 Things You Should Do With Your Newly-Bought Black Friday Gadgets [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Defrost Frozen Foods in a Frying Pan [Kitchen Hacks]
- Tipping Teacup Eliminates Tea Bags, Balls, and Other Infusers [Stuff We Like]
- 7 Technical Management Techniques
- Manage Non-Cloud Dev+Test Environment With a Cloud Hat On
- Days of Mango | Day #26: Background File Transfer
- 15 Amazing CSS3 Text Effects
- Solr Powered ISFDB Part #11: Using DisMax
- BitNami Cloud Tools updated to AWS EC2 API 126.96.36.199 version
- There's no average Java Joe!
- JavaFX has FXML as Flexible XML
- Is OpenStack Overgrown?
- Visual Studio Achievements for Windows Phone - What it looks like
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Replace Parameter with Method
- Basic Mistakes in Database Testing
- Case Study: Huffington Post - Reinventing the Big News Experience with IE9 Pinned Sites
- Speed Up Your PHP Like Facebook
- JMS Synchronous Tutorial
- jquip - Smaller, leaner, faster Modular jQuery
- Chart Helpers in ASP.NET MVC3
- Element Data Storage with jQuery
- Things to remember when doing Code Review
- 14 Best jQuery Clock Tutorials both analog and digital clocks
- Conceptual Surface Area of the Project
- Android SQLite Database Tutorial
- Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Developers
- Android Maven Plugin 3.0.0 released
- From Spring to Java EE 6
- LinuxMint 12 Lisa has been released!
- What every programmer should know about memory
- The Problem with Micro-Frameworks
- Java+Kinect: Kinect Breakout
- Fictional, Inc.
- Porcupine with Corn
- A Special Type of Talent
- 3,000 Rabbis
- Are Your Greetings Seasoned?
- Potty-training a Sloth
- The Curse of the Demon Core
- Cyber Monday 2011
- Etch A Sketch X NES Gamepad Hack
- This Serbian Textbook Is Raising Arizona
- Stop Motion Video For Fleet Foxes The Shrine/An Argument
- Accordion Version Of Super Mario Bros. Theme Song
- Some Of The Best Worst Album Covers Ever
- Animal Poses As Iron Maiden Mascot Eddie
- These Sci-Fi Inspired Illustrations Are Electrifying
- Awesome History Of The World Stop Motion Video
- 25 Absolutely Amazing Rock Formations
- 7 Cancer Cures That Sound Like Sci-Fi Ideas
- Lemurs Love Their Thanksgiving Dinner
- Behold Jabba The Noms
- World's Smallest V-12 Engine Fits in the Palm of Your Hand
- Kung Fu Gecko
- Tremble before the Greatness of the Stachentar
- Mercedes-Benz JetVan is Like a Luxurious Private Jet on Land
- Virgo and Scorpio Need Not Apply!
- The Sith Who Stole Christmas
- A Different Kind of Faberg Egg
- The Swedish Christmas Straw Goat
- Plush Marshmallows
- Rentrepreneur: Renting Your Stuff to Make a Living
- Jingle Bells in Overtones
- Pocket Size Espresso Machine
- USB Heating Slippers
- Ramen Cup Transformer
- Tortoises Enjoying Thanksgiving Dinner
- You Guys Are Millionaires Right? | Shifty Jellys blog of mystery
- The Sketchbook of Susan Kare, the Artist Who Gave Computing a Human Face | NeuroTribes
- Sleek Fonts for your Minimalist Design | You the Designer
- The Twelve-Factor App
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- inessential.com: The Pummeling Pages
- Design for developers
- CSS Reference - MDN
- Firefox tons of tools for web developers!
- Fliers Still Must Turn Off Devices, but It's Not Clear Why - NYTimes.com
- Startups Are Hard. So Work More, Cry Less, And Quit All The Whining Uncrunched
- My 10 years of blogging: Reflections, Lessons & Some Stats Too Tech News and Analysis
- Hacker Typer
- Why Instagram Is So Popular: Quality, Audience, & Constraints | TechCrunch
- What Really Happened to Strauss-Kahn? by Edward Jay Epstein | The New York Review of Books
- Introducing (Unofficial) GitHub Buttons Deep Thoughts by Mark Otto
- To Develop Expertise, Motivation is Necessary but Insufficient
- Naive Bayes classifier in 50 lines
- Libertarians and Conservatives must choose: Competitive Enterprise or Idolatry of Property
- Computer Science, Math and Clever Dolphins: Abstract Algebra presented in a non-intimidating way (esp. for...
- Vim: Seven habits of effective text editing
- life and times of sha.ddih Why wireless mesh networks wont save us from censorship
- Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- How to Make Your Startup Go Viral The Pinterest Way | TechCrunch
- The Coolest Arduino projects on the web - Yeblon
- Why I'm Returning My Kindle Fire
- The Right Tool: What programming tool is right for which job?
- that all current life on Earth originated from a planet-wide super-organism named LUCA (Meet LUCA, our...
- Keeping Large Crowds Safe : The New Yorker
- Herman Cain Is Now Just Making Cartoons [Video]
- The Unstoppable Rise of the American Bro [The American Man]
- Who Is Pippa Middleton's Mystery Man Friend? [Gossip Roundup]
- That Creepy Guy With the Mustache At the Top of Wikipedia Speaks [The Internet]
- Wall Streeters in Danger of Falling Into the Bottom 99% [Money Matters]
- Barney Frank Will Not Seek Reelection [Resignations]
- Americans Are Fatter, And We're Okay With That [Obesity]
- Which Twilight Actor Has an Odd Cocaine Habit? [Blind Items]
- Woman Charged With Cutest Armed Robbery Attempt Ever [Arizona]
- Flight of the Conchords Announce Vague Movie Plans [Movies]
- Tweeting Teen Won't Apologize to Crybaby Kansas Governor [Insults]
- Occupy LA, Occupy Philly Defy Deadlines to Decamp [Video]
- Watch Kim Kardashian's Marriage Fall Apart Before Your Very Eyes [Video]
- The Week in Celebrity Snapshots [Celebrity Snapshots]
- Every Pop Diva Hates Every Other Pop Diva [Video]
- The Next College Sports Child Rape Scandal is Officially Underway [Syracuse]
- Angelina Jolie: 'For Many Reasons, I Shouldn't Be Here' [Video]
- Watch Two Retired Football Pros Get Into a Cane-Swinging Brawl [Video]
- All This Botched SWAT Team Raid Achieved Was a Man's Death [Video]
- Man With 15 Kids by 13 Different Women Isn't Done Making Babies Yet [Names]
- America's Jerkiest Sheriff to Endorse Rick Perry 
- Don't Let Your Kid Get Too Fat, Unless You Want Them Taken Away [Parenting]
- Black Friday Shoppers Step Over Man Who Lay Dying on the Floor [Black Friday]
- Frosty the Snowman Arrested in Maryland [Crime]
- Deadly Man-Made Flu Won't Kill Everyone Unless It Escapes From the Lab [Epidemics]
- Syria Hit with Unprecedented Sanctions [Foreign Affairs]
- Miley Cyrus: I 'Smoke Way Too Much Fing Weed' [Gossip Roundup]
- No, You Can't Look at Your Child Porn in First Class Either [Air Travel]
- Twitter Deeply Confused at 'Union Leader Endorses Gingrich' Headline 
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
|The Great Silence|
|How should we design the cities of our dreams?|
|Music Monday: The Making of TIME's Top 10...|
|Weekly Poem: 'The Radioactive Dating Game'|
|Cheers! Introducing Our 2011 Holiday Wish List|
|Kremlin favorite trails in South Ossetia|
|On This Day: Margaret Thatcher Steps Down as...|
|Drug Delivery Is One Way Nanotech Will Live Up...|
|Egyptians vote in historic parliamentary...|
|Belt up, Benedict: Man sues Pope for not...|
|Your cell phone, Congo's misery - CNN|
|Worst Internet Provider in Brazil Award 2011|
|Books: “The Chronicles of Harris...|
|Markets Rally On European Debt News, Black...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Google+ Gets First Commercial, Claims To Be...|
|Bethenny Frankel Not Getting Another TV Show;...|
|Very Cool Kiddie Cars|
|The Caucus: Gingrich Casts Himself as...|
|Illiterate Scott Walkers Illiterate Tweet...|
|We Can't Wait: Bringing Records Management into...|
|Newspaper's Endorsement Has Been Leading...|
|You Do Know Jack!|
|Race to Replace Barney Frank Could Be Competitive|
|Jon Kyl opposes taxing the wealthy to pay for a...|
|David Thomson on Films: A Mainstream Movie for...|
wall street j.
|SEC-Citigroup Pact Rejected|
|Cyber Monday Online Sales Surge 20%|
|Using and Loving Netflix - Review|
|Finally, an Investment Worth Making|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Forgiving Makes You More Important|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|"A Bit Amish" Comics Legend Alan...|
|This Blogger Was Just Voted The Sexiest Person...|
|While competitors are cutting back, Goldman...|
|Cyber Monday Gadget Guide|
|Apple Founding Contract Signed by Jobs Could...|
|Kindle Sales on Black Friday Up 400% Over Last...|
|Electronic Arts' Stock Trades Higher on...|
|Keeping Safari Books on top|
|Target to Offer $75 Off iPad 2 3G on Black...|
|Twitter acquires mobile data security gurus...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Best Buy Decides It's Done With The PlayBook --...|
|Anne Hathaway Engaged to Adam Shulman|
|Startup hopes to hack the immigration system...|
|Shocker: Most Americans Check Work Email During...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple's Original Corporate Papers Heading to...|
|Daily Report: Zynga's Big Risks|
|Best Buy Cyber Monday sale includes free HTC Titan|
|this WEEK in TECH 329|
|Government: School ICT programmes 'need reform'|
|The Weeknd, "The Knowing"|
|Meanwhile, on the Holder Should Resign ranch|
yahoo odd news
|Arizona gun club lets children hold...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Singer Charlotte Church: Murdoch Asked for...|
|Syracuse: We Dont Tolerate Abuse|
|Advanced Batman Theory: Why Nolan Will Kill...|
|Sorority Dance Fail|
|Beagle Photo Recreated with Over 220,000...|
|Would You Rather...|
|Man drags piano up mountain serenades elephants|
|Greenland (Island week 6)|
|M Thru F: The Sampler Strikes Again!|
|Old Men Fight During Ceremony|
|At once, MiLady!|
|"Great Dying" Lasted 200,000 Years|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The Observer gets inked (+ more #scienceink news)|
|10 Most Expensive Cars Ever Sold At Auction|
|Office Supply Sun Visor Phone Holder|
|Carey On Ravitch|
|Quiz: Can you make money on eBay?|
|Mind-Body Mind-Blower: Posture Affects Estimates|
|X-ray images help create best Stradivarius...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Pico Paso and Nebulophone|
|Nows a Good Time to Pick up That Pop Quiz...|
|This Week's TV: The Most Personal Star Trek...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Euro NCAP Advanced Reward 2011 for...|
|Mars Science Laboratory: NASA launches most...|
|A Stunning Milky Way Captured from an Island...|
|I Need Guidance|
|Solar Power Brings Computing to Rural Africa|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Music Monday: A La Franaise|
|Anglo American Houses Staff with Waste Products|
|9 Tips To Keep Holiday Shopping Sane (and Green)|
|Learning on the half-shell|
|Zoleco Unveils Futuristic 151 MPG Hypermiling Car|
|Ohio panel proposes exotic animal ban in wake...|
|AT&T officially adds LG Nitro HD to its LTE...|
|Stihl Battery-Powered Chain Saw|
|Watch These Crazy People Jumping Into the...|
|Microsoft Updates Windows Phone 7 Connector For...|
|Vinyl Zipper Wallet|
|Win This 4 Pole Shelving System from Rakks!...|
|Corpus 2.1 series by Marcia Nolte. The series...|
|Alcohol-free whiskey is halal-certified|
|Chick-Fil-A Threatens Legal Action Against...|
|Rumor: Kinect 2 to read lips, make french...|
|Cyber Monday Gadget Guide|
|America, France, and Britain Ruin Everything in...|
|DIY Privacy Monitor|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Fred Perry Supports Working-Class Young...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Easier Is Better Than Better|
|VOLITION Coffee Table|
|Living in a World of Talismans|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Road Work: 10 Pointed Examples Of Traffic Cone Art|
|Krzysztof Wodiczko: The Abolition of War|
|City Square Developing / AllesWirdGut|
|7 Most Wanted Flash Game Sequels|
|Where the Black in Black Friday Came From|
|Arran late winter afternoon|
|2011/2012 Ford Mustang|
|Play The Game of Life As If You Have Nothing to...|
|Holiday Shopping Challenge|
|Unclutterers 2011 Holiday Gift Giving Guide:...|
|For Ex-N.H.L. Linesman Dapuzzo, Recovery Doesnt...|
|3 Simple Steps to Making Money From Any Passion|
|Four Drugs Cause Most Hospitalizations in Older...|
|6 Smells That Boost Your Health In Surprising Ways|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|50 Genius Wedding Cost Cutters|
|LUX Holiday: Stocking Stuffers|
|50 Ideas for Christmas|
|Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Stealing His Sperm To...|
|Jersey Shore Christmas Ornaments: Yes or No Way?|
|Craig Fugate, American|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The Body Breakers|
|The Art of Manliness Holiday Gift Guide 2011|
|Men of the Year 2011: Rookie: Frank Ocean|
|Chopard L.U.C XPS Poinon de Genve 125th...|
|The MIB 3 Teaser Poster Is...Cool...Kinda...In...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|A Warrior's Heart - Trailer|
|12 Days of Christmas Gifts|
|Page 2: Muppets, Twilight, There Will Be Blood,...|
|'Tommy' and 'Women in Love' Director Ken...|
|Tobey Maguire Folds in High-Stakes Poker Lawsuit|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Julian Assange Is Too Good For Your Crap...|
|James Bond Skyfall Finds Its Q|
|Peaking Lights Hey Sparrow Video|
|'Breaking Dawn' No Turkey At Box Office|
|M.I.A. Confirms Collaboration with Madonna and...|
|Live: Morrissey at the Shrine Auditorium|
the big picture
|Living without electricity for 29 years|
|Newest and Biggest Mars Rover to Launch|
|Monday, 28 Nov 2011|
|In Cairo, a Painterly Cast of Characters|
|Google Reader (53)|
|Mademoiselle Javel - Portrait d'une jeune fille|
|New xkcd items and Christmas delivery|
|Comic for November 28, 2011|