- TIL that if Wayne Gretzky had never taken a single shot in his career, he would still be the all time...
- When will we enter the age of space exploration?
- Research team finds new explanation for Cambrian explosion
- Wife came across this on a job application...
- I have lost MANY years to this game
- Douglass Adams really hit the nail on the head in So Long and Thanks For All the Fish
- Skyrim Logic.
- Skyrim Becomes First Western Title to Get perfect score from Famitsu (40/40)
- Nicolas Cage's #1 fan.
- Tried to adopt this puppy, it got adopted right before I got there. Then the owner returned it after a...
- Little Printer adorably wastes paper and clutters up your home.
- "Drop that can!"
- Physicists propose search for fourth neutrino
- My current wallpaper
- Job Creationism n. - the belief that ONLY millionaires can create jobs and ONLY when they're sure no one...
- Oh Reddit...
- Ron Pauls phony populism: The libertarian presidential candidate is a true friend of the 1 percent
- The grassed tramways of Frieberg, Germany 
- Socially Awkward Middle Schooler
- Mind blowing Statue of Liberty pic. Because of the dimensions, more than half of the men in this photo are...
- Hank Hill on Christian Rock
- Hard to believe that for one second, The X-Files was more realistic than CSI.
- In that case, more Skyrim.
- This definitely belongs here.
- R.I.P, George.
- Why are sparks emitted when some materials are hit or rubbed together, but not others?
- Anders Behring Breivik 'not accountable for attacks'. Psychiatrists have found that Anders Behring Breivik...
- Study finds that WiFi may damage sperm
- How I feel about reddit today.
- TIL Scotch tape makes frosted glass transparent
- 10 facts about me...
- They're Occupying Something.
- Mortgage Companies for People with Bad Credit in Georgia
- Good Night and Good Day Chimers!
- Hi! I'm Daniel and here are 10 facts about me.
- Dumb or Awesome?
- 10 Facts about Gorify
- Hi, I'm Lisa, and these are 10 facts about me
- Hi, I'm Dian With No "e", and Here Are 10 Facts About Me
- An Ernest Hemingway lego
- How to add a Chime.in share button to Google Reader!
- Prototype peripherals - Crazy cool keyboard / mouse / etc.
- Hi, I'm Funkyjenn & These Are 10 Facts About Me
- Make the most of today Chimers
- Penguins on the Beach!
- Signed up a new chimer at 30,000 ft!
- Puppy Break!
- I Know He's A Zombie, But...
- I live here
- Name the missing meme
- Brownback apologizes to teen tweeter: My staff over-reacted
- Northern California Wetlands
- 10 Facts About Me
- Toilet gaming technology targets urinal boredom
- Chocolate Milk Shake
- Great Botanic Gardens in Canada
- Flight Over the Highest Mountain Chain
- Life Expectancy & Survival with Mesothelioma Prognosis
- Red Tape - Exclusive: Millions of printers open to devastating hack attack, researchers say
- Apple Founding Documents Up for Auction
- NASA's Monster Curiosity Mars Rover By The Numbers
- Would You Rather? [Picture Series]
- We the People vs. We the Corporation: Sentiment Builds for Banning Corporate Personhood
- Can Facebook Pull Off a $100 Billion IPO?
- Windows Phones may soon become available in China
- 200-year old press papers online
- If you play Civilization, you know this is true... [PIC]
- Is the time finally right for hybrid hard drives?
- 'UFOs' Disrupting Search for 'God Particle'
- The incredible shrinking laboratory or 'lab-on-a-chip'
- APOD: 2011 November 29 - Across the Center of Centaurus A
- Britney Spears Is Google+'s Most-Followed User
- Photographer Uses Google+ to Reunite a Drowned Camera with Its Owner
- The 10 Greatest MS-DOS Games of All Time
- Officials probe Alabama immigration law's impact on rights
- Stalin's Only Daughter Dies in US
- Older Hispanic Men Line Up Excitedly For 'Breaking Dawn' Premiere
- 5 Charts That Show That Suddenly Something Is Going Wrong With The Consumer
- Facebook Is Using Your Data Whether You Like It Or Not
- Senate faces key vote on indefinite detention
- Military's Brain-Testing Program A Debacle : NPR
- Scientists ID 'Morning Person' Gene
- No art? No social change. No innovation economy.
- The Rise of Great HD Remakes
- This Teenager Fought and Beat a Governor Over First Amendment Rights
- WalkSafe app shields smartphone pedestrians (w/ video)
- Why Running Shoes Do More Harm Than Good [Infographic]
- Privacy about to punted again when 'balanced' against need for govt spying
- Jon Huntsman's Harsh Plans For Wall Street
- Fannie, Freddie Hit With Harsh New Allegations
- Cain Reportedly 'Reassessing' Candidacy
- Biden Makes Surprise Visit To Iraq
- Perry Scores A Controversial Endorsement
- John Kasich: 'I Don't Read Newspapers'
- Chris Christie To Obama: 'What The Hell Are We Paying You For?'
- Santorum Blasts Gingrich: 'I'm The One You Want To Take Home To Mom'
- Banks May Have Illegally Foreclosed On Thousands Of Military Members
- College Town Decriminalizes Weed Possession
- Veterans Group: The One Percent Profit From Our Sacrifices
- 'Liking' A Story On Facebook May Be A Crime
- Convicted Jackson Doc To Learn His Fate
- Eurozone Crisis Causing Companies To Plan For The Unthinkable
- Student Protesters Storm British Embassy In Tehran
- Eurozone Officials Meet In Bid To Save Currency As U.S. Pressure Mounts
- WATCH: Ann Coulter Bleeped Out On 'Morning Joe'
- Jon Stewart: 'Pepper Spray Is Our New Car Horn'
- Norway Killer Declared Legally Insane At Time Of Massacre
- American Airlines Files For Bankruptcy Protection
- Lebanese Rockets Hit Northern Israel
- Too Darn Hot: 2011 Tied For The 10th Warmest Year On Record
- U.S. Suspects NATO Forces Were Lured Into Deadly Pakistan Raid
- 40,000 Troops To Leave Afghanistan By The End Of 2012
- Jon Huntsman: Mitt Romney 'Is In The Hip Pocket Of Wall Street'
- Shooting In Oakland Sends 8 People, Including A Child, To The Hospital
- Local Expenses And Federal Cuts Stretch States' Budgets For 2012
- Latest Allegations Have Some Republicans Calling For Cain's Exit
- Lawyers For Convicted RFK Assassin Argue Client Is Innocent
- Activists Pushing To Recall Scott Walker Collect More Than 300,000 Signatures In 12 Days
- Little Printer
- Eleven Equations True Computer Science Geeks Should (at Least Pretend to) Know
- We Need To Talk About Lleyn
- Racist rant on London tram leads to arrest
- A New Perspective on Crime Scenes
- If You Pick Us, Do We Not Bleed?
- Tebow redeemed
- Let's just agree that colledge boyfriend arc made no sense
- We are star stuff.
- Like water off a dog's back
- Code is Law
- And Fear & Superstition Would Have Gotten Away With It, If It Wasn't For Those Meddling Kids . . . And...
- Code? What code?
- Tick, Tick, Boom
- It was baptism by tentacle. Humboldtsmostly five-footersswarmed around him.
- "You can't regret your fate, although I do regret my mother didn't marry a carpenter."
- Dorkly Bits.
- "A simple mantra has guided me through the darkest bouts of autocerebral asphyxiation: You don't have...
- MotherBoard TV: The Thorium Dream
- "I would rather be sitting back home at my desk, believe me. But this is too important."
- Iran-Contra 25 years on
- All your corn are belong to us
- You make the call
- TREAT YO SELF
- Animals Talking in All Caps
- "The blonde hadn't showed. She was smarter than I thought. I went outside to poison myself, with...
- The Burzynski Clinic threatens bloggers
- "I believe in the things I make. The fact that God doesn't want me to make them is beside the...
- How the CIA used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran
- Stalins Daughter Dies at 85
- Hard Times Generation: Families living in cars
- Barney Frank gets some real power
- The True Story of Lady Byrons Life
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- All the Angry People
- Crass Warfare
- Inside McKinsey
- Alone at the Movies
- Stop Forcing Journalists to Conceal Their Views From the Public
- Dave Sanders: Fiber-Optics Exec by Day, Defender of Justice by Night
- The Longform.org Guide to Guns
- What Really Happened to Strauss-Kahn?
- Kennedy Is Killed By Sniper As He Rides In Car In Dallas; Johnson Sworn In On Plane
- Sponsored Post: Nothing to Hem Them In
- From Silver Lake to Suicide: One Familys Secret History of the Jonestown Massacre
- The Cloud Appreciation Society
- The Gloucester Fish War
- Charlton Hestons Last Stand
- What American Airlines' Bankruptcy Means for You - Fox News
- Home prices ease to 8-year lows - CNN
- Michael Jackson doctor in court for sentencing - Montreal Gazette
- NFL suspends Lions' Suh two games - FOXSports.com
- Jaguars Fire Jack Del Rio - ESPN (blog)
- RIM to offer security features for iPhone, Androids - Moneycontrol.com
- RIM shares pop as it makes plan to open its network services to iPhones, Android - Winnipeg Free Press
- Jackson's family calls for stiff sentence for doc - San Francisco Chronicle
- Iranian protesters break into British Embassy in Tehran - msnbc.com
- Facebook IPO: Nothing new learned - Fortune (blog)
- Is it really all Tom Coughlin's fault? - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)
- Michael Jackson's family impact statement - BBC News
- Herman Cain said to be 'reassessing' campaign - The Boston Globe
- GE Sees No Big Loss From AMR Filing - Wall Street Journal
- NFL Suspends Lions' Suh for 2 Games - Fox News
- Home prices in Chicago area slide - Chicago Sun-Times
- Kim Kardashian: 'Maybe I'm Not Supposed To Have Kids' - Huffington Post
- Laptop WiFi May Damage Sperm, Study Suggests - Huffington Post
- NFL suspends Lions' Suh for two games for stomp - Reuters Canada
- Pakistan Boycotts Meeting on Afghanistan - Wall Street Journal
- Cain Reassessing Candidacy as new Allegations Emerge - New York Times (blog)
- Jacksonville gets a head start - ESPN
- Herman Cain faces battle to shift attention away from sex scandal - The Guardian
- Ndamukong Suh suspended two games for stomping incident - Los Angeles Times
- Little impact for fliers from American Chapter 11 - The Associated Press
- Iranians storm British Embassy, six taken hostage - Zee News
- Jaguars being sold, GM Smith extended - ESPN (blog)
- Norway mass killer 'criminally insane' - Al Jazeera
- Private survey shows prices fell in 17 of 20 cities tracked, first drop in 6 ... - CanadianBusiness.com
- Scientists question if wi-fi laptops can damage sperm - BBC News
- Money Found in Britain May Belong to MF Global
- Iran denies explosion after mystery blast heard near key nuclear facility
- Like Lindsay Lohan
- UN: Syria govt tortured, killed children | headlines
- Student Commits Suicide Because Of Immigration Status
- BBC News - Scientists question if wi-fi laptops can damage sperm
- 40 Hottest News women in America
- McAfee Accelerates Business Intelligence Insights With Star Analytics and QlikView
- Elderly Man Repays Sears For Petty Theft 60 Years Later - ABC News
- T-Boz of TLC going broke? Stupid Black Women in Hollywood and Money. (CREOLE FOLKS)
- Tattoo artists inks turd on cheating partner's back
- Egyptian Cleric Miqdam Al-Khadhari on the Benefits of Al-Azhar Curricula: They are the Only Textbooks to...
- Prince Harry leaves the US, helicopter training complete
- At Top Colleges, Anti-Wall St. Fervor Complicates Recruiting
- Occupy L.A. takes eviction fight to court
- Egypt: No More Cheap Gas, Benefits for Israel
- "Occupy" don't vote
- US Lenders Review Thousands of Military Fraudclosures
- Little impact for fliers from American Chapter 11
- Joe Scarborough Blasts New Hampshire Union Leader for Gingrich Endorsement | Video Cafe
- Turkey ready for "any scenario" in Syria: minister
- Ann Coulter On 'Morning Joe': Bleeped Out, Calls Ted Kennedy 'Pestilence' (VIDEO)
- Gov. Scott On Cuts To Homeless Programs: 'Nobody Likes Their Taxes To Go Up' | Crooks and Liars
- Dumping Your BlackBerry? Join the Club
- Offensive Line Garlic-and-Bean Dip
- New York Fed Brownshirt Jason Barker Urges Police to Crack Skulls of #OWS
- COMIC: On The Origin Of Horses
- Philadelphia Man Pleads Guilty in Child Sexual Exploitation Case
- Explosion in Iranian city of Isfahan is followed by missiles fired into Israel from southern Lebanon
- Filipino offensive kills 5 militants; leaders flee
- In Myanmar, Government Reforms Win Over Some of Countrys Skeptics
- The Caucus: Cain Reassessing Candidacy as new Allegations Emerge
- Biden Visits Iraq to Thank Troops and Reshape Relations
- The Caucus: Who Will Benefit From Cain's Troubles?
- How Art Basel Is Remaking Miami
- In Tehran Protesters Storm British Embassy
- Horse Racing Draws Line at Licensing Chechen Leader
- Psychiatric Evaluation Finds Norway Killer Insane
- DealBook: American Airlines Parent Company Files for Bankruptcy
- Haqqani Militants Use Death Squads in Afghanistan
- British Hacking Scandal Widens to Government Secrets
- Voting in Historic Egyptian Elections Enters Second Day
- Gingrich, a Student of History, Is Determined to Influence It
- Tripoli Journal: In Tripoli, Libya, a Transformation for Better and for Worse
- Advertising: Western Unions Singing Telegram Returns With Modern Flair
- Essay: With Chocolate at Stake, Physicists Bet on Whether the Higgs Boson Will Be Found
- A Simple Refusal, He Thought, Led to a Legal Mess
- Nations Oldest Birding Group Serves as a Collective Memory
- Saints 49, Giants 24: Brees and Saints Have Their Way Against Giants
- Software to Rate How Drastically Photos Are Retouched
- Businesses Scramble as Credit Tightens in Europe
- As Public Sector Sheds Jobs, Black Americans Are Hit Hard
- CUNY Board Approves Tuition Increases
- Barney Frank, Top Liberal, Wont Seek Re-election
- DealBook: Money Found in Britain May Belong to MF Global
- Judge Blocks S.E.C. Settlement With Citigroup
- For New Coach at Ohio State, Its First Down and $4 Million
- Cain Accused of Affair by Ginger White
- Casanova at the National Library in France
- DealBook: Connecticut Asset Managers Win $254 Million Powerball Lottery
- Earning Money as an Amazon Affiliate, A Small Experiment
- Avout: Distributed State in Clojure
- Show HN: elegant open-source pastebin server (node.js & redis)
- A Tocqueville for our time
- A Pixel Qi Tablet Spotted In America
- HP printers can be remotely controlled and set on fire, researchers claim
- Stack Overflow puts a banner about SOPA being a dangerous law
- Show HN: Version 1.1 of our $99 hackable Bluetooth smartwatch
- RIM to offer its mobile device management software on Andriod, iOS
- WordPress Launches Google Adsense Alternative, WordAds
- The State of Ruby ORM
- Show HN: a Lisp that uses JSON instead of S-expressions
- Programming languages cannot be copyrighted, says senior EU court adviser
- Oracle v. Google - Oracle Loses on Motion Regarding Leonard and Cox Reports
- Linux Supercomputing Dominance: A Look Under the Hood
- Static bug plaguing iPhone 4S users could be hardware issue
- Technical Blogging: Turn your expertise into a remarkable online presence
- Security researcher responds to CarrierIQ with video proof
- Bradley Manning: MEPs' open letter to the US government
- Amazon App Store's Free App of the Day is Probable Spyware
- Oracle.com is down?
- Google launches data journalism awards with GEN
- Octopart - We're hiring a frontend software engineer
- API Half-lives
- EU: Copyright Doesn't Cover Functionality, Programming Language
- Tens of millions of HP LaserJet printers vulnerable to hacking
- Node.js for Java developers
- CloudStack 2.2.13 released
- Siris first real competition hits Android phones today [video]
- EU Court Adviser Says Software Ideas Can't Be Copyrighted
- Ask Slashdot: Networked Back-Up/Wipe Process?
- Facebook Denies Disputed Page To Both Mercks
- iPhone Auto-Combusts On Australian Airplane
- Study Hints That Wi-Fi Near Testes Could Decrease Male Fertility
- Amazon Releases Kindle Source Code
- Europe's Largest IT Company To Ban Internal Email
- A 3D Display You Can Touch
- Tower To Be Built By Flying Robots
- Scientists Cryo-Freeze Coral Reef
- Legend: Tabletop Gaming For a Good Cause
- Reading, Writing, Ruby?
- Paper On Super Flu Strain May Be Banned From Publication
- CyanogenMod 9 Working On the Nexus S
- Merck Threatens Merck With Legal Action Over Facebook URL
- Battlefield 3 Banned In Iran
- Free Software Activists Take On Google Search
- Book Review: Responsive Web Design
- Does Open Source Software Cost Jobs?
- Twitter Buys Moxie Marlinspike's Crypto Startup
- More On Why It Stinks To Work At Zynga
- EU Targets Facebook's Ad System
- Internet Monitoring: Who Watches the Watchers?
- New Jersey DMV Employees Caught Selling Identities
- Will NASA Ever Recover Apollo 13's Plutonium From the Ocean
- Terahertz Wireless Chip Will Bring 30Gbps Networks
- Earthscraper Takes Sustainable Design Underground
- Making a Privacy Monitor From an Old LCD
- Australian ISP's To Crack Down On Piracy
- How Does a Self-Taught Computer Geek Get Hired?
- Boars, Gore and Swords: 3rd best Game of Thrones podcast
- Stross: publishers' insistence on DRM "hands Amazon a stick with which to beat them"
- Venn Diagram: "Using a tent is not always camping."
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson interviewed by out-of-character Stephen Colbert
- Star Trek Book of Opposites: educational reading for geek babies
- Report: top Toronto police ordered campaign of illegal arrests during G20
- Om Malik reflects on a decade of blogging
- Podcast: "Another Time, Another Place," mixing space like time with Harris Burdick in a YA story
- 23.5-tonne Marmite traffic-jam
- Voynich Manuscript online
- Daria cosplay
- VIDEO: Porcupine really into corn on the cob
- Steven Heller reviews Zippy Goes to School
- A visit to an unusual bookstore in Quartzsite, Arizona
- Secret records of US bank bailout released, over howls of protest
- Harry Houdini and Arthur Conan Doyle
- One percenter asks: "Have You Ever Heard of Anybody Great That's Come Out of the 99 Percent?"
- Elvis Costello to fans: my label is gouging you on my new box set; don't buy it. Buy Louis Armstrong music...
- Little Brother II naming rights up for bid
- Representative from Burzynski Clinic sends aggressive legal threats to skeptics who question...
- Parkour-style urban skiing
- Why you should be skeptical of evolutionary psychology
- New sports stadiums don't improve local economies
- Split-second high-speed photos of dogs shaking their jowls
- CIA threat-tracking technology is fascinating, creepy
- Teenager won't be punished for saying mean things about state governor
- Beautiful 1940s rail ads
- How the tax code works for billionaires
- Fish House parade
- WWII "gremlins" safety posters
- Over 20 shots fired in a police shoot out. No one was hit, and the shooters got away. Here's the dashcam...
- War, what is it good for? Well jobs and housing of course
- Bank robbing 101 - Step 1: Identify a bank. Step 2: Make sure the bank is not on the same block where you...
- Suh suspended f-for t-t-two g-games
- VA officials fine with people getting quietly and sadly drunk in bars, but heaven help the owners if they...
- Marine returning from Afghanistan comes home covered in dust. Most of it got into his daughter's eyes when...
- Advice columnist suggests that moms use the Twilight movies to talk to their teen daughters about sex....
- Retired Seattle police chief Norm Stamper - who led the 1999 WTO Battle for Seattle - says that police...
- Ten year old boys hold press conference to ask us a little favor
- Stop badmouthing stupid jerk sharks that keep biting people
- Iran bans video game for predicting the future
- LAPD punts case on Wal-Mart shopper who used pepperspray to grab Xbox, citing 'self-defense'; "What am...
- Kate Middleton is taking fashion tips from Camilla Parker-Bowles. Will have the nicest saddle of all the...
- Piece of 'art' on exhibit: "5 Million Dollars 1 Terabyte" consists of 1 USB-hdd full of 5 Million...
- Doctors want to add warning labels to magazine ads and billboards alerting viewers that the images of...
- Thanksgiving is over. So you know what that means - time for douchebag neighborhood associations to start...
- New study says men do not think about sex all of the time ... Just most of the time
- Super cool: You land a foursome with three hot chicks. Still kinda cool: They're all drunk at the bar you...
- Guess what weighs 27 pounds, packs 32,000 calories and is bouncing here and there and everywhere
- Behind the Cheddar Curtain: Wisconsin woman calls 911 to try to stop her husband from leaving a bar in the...
- Record cold snap hits the South. Guess, uh, global warming's coming a little later this year
- Canada considers pulling out of Kyoto. I bet you didn't even know they'd attacked Japan
- UK crematorium to use excess energy to warm nearby chapel. Community debate ends in a dead heat
- It's not cognizant broadcast, it's Drew Curtis's Englightenment Dispatch
- Hero Marine Sues Defense Giant After Sniper Scope Fight
- WAI-ARIA Gets Ready for a Starring Role in HTML5
- Website Enlists Crowds to Analyze Whale Songs
- Was This NFL Flop Real or Fake?
- Air Force Tells Reporters: You're Not Welcome at Our Drone Base Anymore
- Gifts from the Future: Nine Items That'll Take You to Tomorrow
- Eames: The Architect and the Painter Is a Fascinating Intro to Design Duo
- Nov. 29, 1972: Pong, a Game Any Drunk Can Play
- Historical Tourism Takes You Way Back
- What Social Media Reveals About Cannibalistic Locusts
- Buying Guide: Choosing a Big TV
- How Blind Athletes Get Their Game On
- The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin
- Seattle Meets Finland
- Fozzie Bear: a Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 29
- Apple Needs a Cloud Strategy, So It Should Buy Hipmunk and Tripit
- GM Defends Chevy Volt Following Post-Crash Fire
- Images of Purported Motorola Droid 4 Leak Into the Wild
- Global Smartphone Adoption Approaches 30 Percent
- Toshiba TV Uses Zero Power in Standby Mode
- An Open Letter to Police on the Occasion of This Eviction
- Feds Witholding Evidence Favorable to Bradley Manning, Lawyer Charges
- Image Tool Catches Fashion Industry Photo Alterations
- U.S. Used Destroyers, Gunships and Spy Planes in Somali Hunt
- RIM 'Pulls an HP' as Retailers Sell Out of BlackBerry PlayBooks
- Feds Seize 150 Domain Names in Counterfeit Crackdown
- Immortalize Your Lego Creations
- Vanished Helps Kids Save the Future with Science
- Twitter Buys Some Middle-East Moxie
- What Crisis? U.S. Drones, Jets Still Fly Over Pakistan
- Trial Set In Alleged Attempt To Steal Dead Ohio Lion
- Mars Glaciers: 'The Cradle Of Real Martians?'
- Man Returns Money He Stole In The 1940s
- WATCH: Transport Truck Flips Over During Strong Winds
- Tis The Season: Woman Allegedly Stabs Shopper With Ornament
- German Driver Gets Sports Car Stuck On Boulder
- Man Wins $1 Million Lottery Prize ... Again
- Sext Books At The Ready: World's First Sex School Opens
- Missing: NYC Parrot; 'Loves To Sing Opera' (VIDEO)
- Blast Tied To Tofu Pan Puzzles Portland Officials (VIDEO)
- Renters Answer Craigslist Ad, Find Dead Body
- All I Want For Christmas Is An AK-47?
- Connecticut Asset Managers Claim $254M Jackpot; 12th Biggest In Powerball History
- Pee-To-Play Video Game At Toilets In Bar
- Former World's Fattest Man Tells UK Govt: 'Remove My Fat Folds!'
- UK Crematorium May Sell Heat From Body Furnaces To National Grid
- Fla. Inmate Released Early For Losing 25 lbs. In 20 Days
- Heaviest Baby Born In German Given Controversial Name
- 'Frosty The Snowman' Arrested
- Castaways Found On Pacific Atoll After 33 Days At Sea
- Want To Treat Your Love To The '12 Days Of Christmas'? It'll Cost Ya
- First Ever All-Women's UFO Symposium Takes On ET Hunters' 'Old Boys Club'
- Utah Man In First Class Viewed Child Porn On Mass. Flight: Police
- Exhausted Target Worker Drives Into Canal After All-Night Shift
- WATCH: Near Riot Ensue Over $2 Waffle Makers
- PHOTO: Why Is Nicolas Cage On A Serbian Biology Textbook?
- VIDEO: Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No, It's The Most Unlikely UFO Ever
- Man In Australian $1M Suitcase Mystery Charged
- A Death Most Fowl
- Man Pleads Guilty To Robbing 7-Eleven Dressed As Gumby
- [audio] Former Couple Will Remain Friends Until One Finds New Sex Partner
- American Voices: Canada Keeps Marijuana Illegal
- High Unemployment Linked To Increasing Number Of Face Tattoos
- Different Microwave Than One At Home Impossible To Use
- Wife Unfazed By Husband's Sad E-Mails To Other Women
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures: Family Edition
- Pickup Game Drops Traveling Rule To Accommodate Flat Basketball
- Old-Fashioned No-Water Practice Gets High School Diving Coach Fired
- Older Hispanic Men Line Up Excitedly For 'Breaking Dawn' Premiere
- American Voices: Record Sales Expected For Cyber Monday
- [audio] Apartment Set Up To Create Illusion Of Well-Rounded Life
- Nation's 10-Year-Old Boys: 'If You See Someone Raping Us, Please Call The Police'
- Editorial Cartoon: Congested Values
- Ray Lewis Volunteers At Local Zoo To Feed Wildebeest Carcasses To Lions
- Opinion: I Hope My Baby Doesn't Come Out All Fucked-Up And Shit (by Amber Richardson)
- Family Upgrades To Shells & Cheese
- Grandma Shushed
- Area Dad Hopes Son's Interest In Long Jumping Just A Phase
- Fourth-Graders World War II Project Vastly Oversimplifies Importance Of Air Combat, Uncle Reports
- Father Not Letting Firstborn Repeat Mistakes He Made As Nine-Month-Old
- Opinion: My Hot, Horny Housewife Has Been Spending An Awful Lot Of Time On The Phone Lately (by Donald Gower)
- Cool Dad A Terrible Father
- Area Mom, Jerry To Wed
- Panicked Adrian Beltre Says He's In Big Trouble With Parents If He Doesn't Find Batting Glove
- Teen Stops Masturbating Long Enough To Save Family From Fire
- Unstable Relative, Toddler Compete For Attention At Family Get-Together
- Smoke Rings Delighting Newborn
- Yard Sale Reeks Of Divorce
- Wolf Pack Fails To Raise Orphaned Infant
- [video] DEA Official Announces Successful Drug Bust On Son's Room
- Get Mail Merge in Gmail with This Google Docs Template [Gmail Tip]
- AllSongsBy Finds and Plays All Songs by Any Artist in Your Browser [Music]
- Give the Gift of Lifehacker This Holiday Season [The Book]
- FreeWarranty.com Doubles Manufacturers' Warrantees for Free [Saving Money]
- How to Completely Anonymize Your BitTorrent Traffic with BTGuard [BitTorrent]
- iOS 5.1 Beta is Now Available, Fixes Location Services and References New iPads and iPhones [Updates]
- PopClip Adds iOS-Like Copy and Paste to Mac [Mac Downloads]
- Hack New Lights into Your Car Interior to Find Your Missing Junk in the Dark [Video]
- Feedly Updates with Tagging, Infinite Scroll, New Views and More [Updates]
- The Black Friday and Cyber Monday Purchases You Can Write Off [Taxes]
- FormatMatch for Mac Pastes Text in All Applications Without Formatting [Mac Downloads]
- Take Small Steps to Go Frugal Without Making Yourself Miserable [Saving Money]
- iTether Is a Cross-Platform Wired Tethering Option for iOS, No Jailbreak Required [IPhone Downloads]
- How to Mentally Prepare Yourself to Start a New Job [Jobs]
- Loading Times, Mac and Cheese, and iPhone Icons [From The Tips Box]
- Use Your iPhone's Headset to Take Pictures From Afar [Shortcut Of The Day]
- Remains of the Day: A Six Minute History of Google's Search Results [Video]
- Integrate a Pair of Headphones Into Your Helmet for Comfortable, Safe Bike Riding [DIY]
- Google Calendar Lab Hides Your Least-Used Hours [Labs]
- Daily App Deals: Get EasySign for Android for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Access Cached and Mobile-Formatted Pages from Google's New Mobile Search [Mobile Search]
- Make Your Own Star Trek/Supermarket Automatic Pneumatic Door [Video]
- Pod Power Delivers Electricity to a Group for an Instant Mobile Workspace [Stuff We Like]
- Hone Your Tasting Skills with Apples [Tasting]
- How to Effectively Complain About Your Boss [Careers]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Personal Finance Tools [Help Yourself]
- Siri0us Gives Siri-Like Voice Dictation to iPhone 4 and 3GS [IPhone Downloads]
- The Best System Tweaker for Mac [Mac App Directory]
- How Do I Find a Job that Will Let Me Telecommute? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Start Me Up [Video]
- HTML5 context menus in Firefox 8+
- HTML5: Some Security Concerns
- Video: Intro to Spring Data Neo4j
- The State Of UX In Puppet
- The death of Flash 8 years in the making
- Getting Started with SSRS - Part 2 - Designing a report using Report Wizard
- Kinect + Azure + SignalR = Home Security
- Eleven Equations True Computer Science Geeks Should (at Least Pretend to) Know
- DZone Meetups Everywhere - Join or Start One!
- Getting To Know HTML5 Forms
- 30 Minutes Grasp ASP.NET jQuery Repeater
- Use jQuery Autocomplete To Give User Searching Suggestions Like Google
- 20 Windows Phone 7 Game Development Resources
- XCode vs JetBrains AppCode Objective C IDE Comparison
- How Spotify Works
- Import CSV/Excel data into MYSQL database via PHP
- Linux Mint 12 Lisa released!
- Unit Testing Using Mocks - Testing Techniques 5
- It's just metadata. So it's only slightly evil.
- NetBeans IDE 7.1 Release Candidate 1 Available for Download
- PaaS by Lineage
- WCF # 2 - Implementation Of a Web Service (Writing/Implementing a WCF Service Entirely in Code)
- Android File system Graphical View
- 11 programming trends to watch
- Getting Started with Node.js for Windows
- Humane JS - A simple unobtrusive notification system
- Key challenges in Agile implementations
- NetBeans IDE 7.1 Release Candidate Available for Download (NetBeans for PHP)
- video - Scala for the Impatient Classes
- Prefixing procedure names with sp_ is bad practice. Is this true?
- The Amorphous Creeping Menace
- Batman Comfy Throw Blanket With Sleeves
- The Man Who Busted the Banksters
- Color Preference in the Insane
- Santa Claus and His Machine Guns
- Ormie the Pig
- A Few Things You Might Not Know About George Harrison
- Wear The Dovahkiin Helmet And Be Awesome
- A Blind Kitty Meets His First Toy
- This Turtle Loves His New Home
- The Wonderfully Surreal Warped Objects of Michael Beitz
- Wonder Woman Kitty
- The 12 Days of Christmas List Now Costs Over $100,000
- Urinal Video Games Are A Ridiculous Reality
- This Kung Fu Flick Is Full Of WTF Moments
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Tauntaun
- Vintage Radios Turned Into IPod Docks
- OMFG Mini Figures Channel The Power of MUSCLE
- Denver Airport Flash Mob
- The Bulldog: Dog-Breeding Gone Wrong
- Ghostbusters as a Dr. Seuss Book
- Thanks, But I'll Just Go the Other Way
- Ballet School for Blind Dancers
- Mountain Dew & Doritos Cupcakes
- A Giant Christmas Tree Made Out Of LEGOs
- Police Arrest Man Despite His Excellent "Fighting Is What Redneck People Do" Excuse
- Daria Cosplay Nails It
- Woman Probably Fails Her Driving Test after Driving into the Sea
- Invincibility Quesadillas
- Who's Smarter: Night Owl or Morning People?
- Field of Light
- Seven Styles of Tuvan Throat Singing
- Abide in Wonderland
- Fictional, Inc.
- Porcupine with Corn
- Twine : Listen to your world, talk to the Internet by Supermechanical Kickstarter
- Show HN: Calepin - micropublishing for Markdown and Dropbox lovers
- Please let this not be the future of reading on the web
- Installing Ruby, Rails, and MySQL on OS X Lion | Think Vitamin
- Python Ecosystem - An Introduction mirnazim.org
- Watch a VC use my name to sell a con. | jwz
- Elegant Coding: Eleven Equations True Computer Science Geeks Should (at Least Pretend to) Know
- Humane JS
- Whatever works for you Marco.org
- An Illustrated Guide to Cryptographic Hashes
- Mike Swanson's Blog Juicy Bits
- BBC News - Coding - the new Latin
- Type study: Sizing the legible letter The Typekit Blog
- It's time. - YouTube
- A Look at Apple's Spot-the-Shopper Technology - NYTimes.com
- Easier Is Better Than Better - Smashing Magazine
- Quote by Issac Asimov : "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States,..."
- chadselph/OOptOut-Chrome-Extension - GitHub
- again with the post digital
- Secret Fed Loans Gave Banks Undisclosed $13B - Bloomberg
- Getting Your Betty Crocker On - thehoyden - The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]
- Little Printer | BERG Cloud
- O Danny Boy | My Favorite Design Articles 2011
- Defining Churn Rate (no really, this actually requires an entire blog post) Shopify
- gregmalcolm / python_koans / wiki / Home Bitbucket
- Buzzfeed--What It Looks Like Inside Amazon.com
- inessential.com: Mac Text Editors and Navigation
- Cutting their own throats - Charlie's Diary
- The Trouble With Bright Kids - Heidi Grant Halvorson - Harvard Business Review
- Gifts for User Experience Geeks 2011 | Blog | Nick Finck | UX/IA Pro, Speaker, and Community Cultivator.
- Why Not Listen to Some Whale Songs for Science? [Science]
- Hank Paulson Warned Hedge Funds, Goldman Sachs Pals About Takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac [Banksters]
- Dan Abrams Has Some Wacky Puns That You Ladies Will Love [Media]
- Herman Cain Is Considering Dropping Out 
- Iranian Students Take Pulp Fiction Poster Hostage in Assault on British Embassy [Video]
- Hackers Could Turn Your Printer Into a Flaming Death Bomb [Hackers]
- Oh Brother Patagonia Just Give Us a Break With This Sanctimonious Crap [Marketing]
- Anne Hathaway Is Engaged to a Normal [Video]
- Ann Coulter's 'Douche Bag' Too Edgy for Morning Joe [Video]
- Lynsey Addario's Year: Kidnapped, Radiated, Strip-Searched [Media]
- Which Actor Took His Kid on a Drug Deal? [Blind Items]
- Fake J-Lo Ad Gets Slightly More Objectionable [Badvertising]
- Was the Wal-Mart Pepper Sprayer Acting in Self Defense? [Black Friday]
- Joran van der Sloot Sues Victim's Father for $10 Million [Killers]
- Chick-fil-A Sues Hippie Because They Are Insufferable Assholes [Food]
- New Mexico Attorney General Warns Against the Molesty Charms of Pedobear [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Defends Mitt Romney's Misleading Obama Attack Ad [Video]
- Fucksaw U Students Warned of Shower Masturbator [Northwestern]
- Jon Stewart Mocks Fox News for Overreacting to Obama's 'Godless' Thanksgiving Address [Video]
- Here's a Good Way to Deal With Magazine Photoshopping [Photoshop]
- No, Stalin Was Not Really Such a Good Dad [Dictators]
- Bill O'Reilly on Barney Frank: 'He Gets Pounded All Day Long' [Video]
- Sarah Palin Ad Made All the More Awesome by New-Age Pure Moods Soundtrack [Video]
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants $10 Billion By Summer [Bubbles]
- Comment of the Day: Pippa and Her Royal Society of Wretched Urchins [We Read You]
- Miley Cyrus 'Supports' Occupy Wall Street with Excruciating Music Video [Video]
- For $20,000 a Week, Pam Anderson Could Be Your Landlady [Real Estate]
- Signing Off [Housekeeping]
- Old Professor Poses Naked with Students for 'Art' [College]
- No One Wants Bethenny Frankel on Television [Daytime TV]
|The Rise of the Quiet Luxurians|
|Birthers still dogging Obama|
|What Do the Penn State and Syracuse Abuse Cases...|
|The Luxe Love Life of Veronica van der Vorhies|
|New DNC Ad Gives Taste of Potential...|
|Day 29: Document Someone You Admire #30DaysofGOOD|
|Kidnapper sues victims|
|On This Day: Margaret Thatcher Steps Down as...|
|Presidential Papas: Obamas Daddy Issues|
|Brownback apologizes to teen tweeter: My staff...|
|US consumer confidence jumps in November|
|Affair accusation raises new viability...|
|IAF operates today 1st flight to Kargil|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|Reports: Herman Cain 'Reassessing' Campaign|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Google+ Publishes Page Building Guide For...|
|Paul McMullan Reveals Sordid Tactics at Rupert...|
|Iran: Revolution and Beyond|
|The Caucus: Cain Reassessing Candidacy as New...|
|Herman Cain About To Quit Because of Practicing...|
|By the Numbers: 475 Million|
|The Buyer's Remorse Primary|
|Cain Mulls Dropping Out?|
|Poll: Gingrich Pulls Closer to Romney in N.H.|
|Herman Cain 'reassessing' campaign,...|
|David Thomson on Films: A Mainstream Movie for...|
wall street j.
|SEC Wants More Power to Levy Financial Penalties|
|Debit Fee Investigation a Dud: Lawyers|
|Canadian drivers confess to bad driving habits|
|Shooting The Right Profile|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Forgiving Makes You More Important|
|Are Rating Firms Getting a Free Pass?|
|Why Nvidia's CEO Is Embracing The...|
|Swiss Banks Could Lose $1.2 Billion From Tax Deals|
|Coming out on 180 degrees from Fed vice-chair...|
|Google Maps For Android Now Lets You Explore...|
|Exclusive: Zynga's IPO roadshow begins Monday...|
|Is RIM Shooting Itself In the Foot With Mobile...|
|Window Closing for Windows iPad?|
|Don't blame the information for your bad habits|
|Amazon/Best Buy Drop Price of Macbook Air to...|
|WordPress launches WordAds to help you make...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Here Are Some Of The Crazy Things Apple Fanboys...|
|Ndamukong Suh Served with Two-Game Suspension|
|Seagate hybrid drive approaches solid-state...|
|Jamie Kennedy Explains Laptop Pickpocket Prank|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iTether App Pulled From App Store|
|Daily Report: Digital Makeovers|
|New Six-Guns trailer announces game will be...|
|All About Android 36|
|Report: Zynga's 1.44 billion Rovio bid rejected|
|Danny Brown, "Blunt After Blunt"|
|Video: The Run Sarah Run ad has arrived|
yahoo odd news
|Man accidentally gives away life savings hidden...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|London Commuter Arrested After Racist Rant Goes...|
|Hack Hearings Heat Up|
|10 Days As a Skyrim Widow: The Dark Side of...|
|Jet Fighters Escort UFO|
|The 5:04 PM Earthquake Car, Burning Mans First...|
|New Year's Resolution Progress Updates|
|Porcupine doesn't want to share his corn (Video)|
|Greenland (Island week 6)|
|WIN: Their Design Guy is a Weiner|
|Listen To This: Leaving On A Jet Plane|
|Painful Nutshot On Parkour Jump|
|WRITERS BLOCK EXPLAINED|
|Chilean Wind Farm Faces Turbulence Over Whales|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The Greatest Threats to da Vincis The Last...|
|10 Most Expensive Cars Ever Sold At Auction|
|How to create an helmet integrated audio system...|
|Name the Price: iPhone Toys|
|Climate Change Boosts Lethal Hendra Virus|
|Mountain with a heart of gold wins photography...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Drawdio Fun Packs|
|The FBI Plot Against Louie Louie|
|Earthbound spacemen in crappy dystopian futures...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Quick Tips on How to Remove Stickers|
|Lightning-made waves in Earth's atmosphere leak...|
|Should a New Recipe for Engineered Bird Flu,...|
|I Don't Really Understand...|
|App Facilitates One-On-One Activites With The...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|The Perfect Paragraph|
|Core77 Ultimate Gift Guide 2011 Featured Item:...|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Let There Be Light: 14 Illuminating Art...|
|Krzysztof Wodiczko: The Abolition of War|
|Tori Tori Restaurant / Rojkind Arquitectos +...|
|11HP/29 Snowblower: The Most Amazing Marketing...|
|Keep That Noggin Warm & Colorful|
|Can You Help Me??|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Holiday Shopping Challenge|
|2011 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: The kitchen|
|Skin Deep: A Yoga Devotee Finds a New Guru in a...|
|3 Simple Steps to Making Money From Any Passion|
|Are Dentists Overtreating Your Teeth?|
|Life as a Stuntwoman: A Sneak Peek Into Luci...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|"Look...I've Been Kardashed!": Kim,...|
|Tiny Prints offers celebrity-designed holiday...|
|BlogHer Talks to Stella Duffy|
|Post-Holiday Detox Tricks|
|Tilda Swinton Leads Preliminary Awards Season...|
|8 Unbelievably Delectable Homemade Christmas...|
|Gary Busey On Pelicans: 'Don't let them fly...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|A Warrior's Heart - Trailer|
|RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: Friends with Benefits...|
|Take A Virtual Tour Behind the Scenes of...|
|Rumor: Production on 'The Wolverine' Sequel...|
|Patrice O'Neal -- Dead at 41|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Why Not Listen to Some Whale Songs for Science?...|
|Tom Hanks May Venture In the Garden of Beasts|
|ASAP Rocky Demons Video|
|Michael Jackson Tribute Promoters File For...|
|T-Boz Files for Bankruptcy Again|
|'The Descendants' soundtrack is a tour of...|
the big picture
|Shooting heat without getting sweaty|
|Photos of the Day: Nov. 28|
|Tuesday, 29 Nov 2011|
|A World of Change on the Lower East Side|
|Sherry Ruczynski - HORSE POWER|
|sepia ragdoll 2|
|New xkcd items and Christmas delivery|
|Comic for November 29, 2011|