- hihi_birdie and I_am_the_cheese photographic evidence!
- I have a God, and his name is Norman
- Morrissey gets a job
- Weirdest way you have ever met a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- World's biggest Kanye West-fan
- My girlfriend's cat will occasionally deem the stairs an eminent threat that must be attacked...
- We're only 2 players
- TIL that heirs to the Ottoman Empire were confined to the "Golden Cage", a room in the harem....
- Hey Reddit, what's your private hobby?
- The entire history of the Universe condensed into one yearguess what day life on Earth began? What day...
- US Senate Passes Bill Allowing Indefinite Detention of Americans ... Considers Bill Authorizing More Torture
- Would've been lost without Step 2...
- Do race horses consciously compete to win? Do they feel / appear happy when they win and sad / disappointed...
- By request: I'm the owner of a small cardboard box company. AMA.
- Went to my Aunt's apt over Thanksgiving for the first time in 15 years, I forgot she lived near Aperture Labs.
- all atheists go to heaven
- Nice moves bro.
- Watched her almost get hit twice by cars last night during a rain/snow storm. Taking her to the vet today...
- If you laugh, you will go to hell!
- TIL that 'free range' animals might not actually live outdoors. It only means that they have access to an...
- Omnomnomnomnomnom Batman!
- Today while working with some special needs adults, I showed them a picture and asked what they saw. Their...
- Nerdy white kid KILLS "Look at Me Now" (while cooking)
- How I shaved my man-stache off
- Doesn't get much more hipster than this.
- UK experiencing the worst disruption to services in decades as more than 2 million public sector workers...
- TIL that Oskar Schindler paid millions, everything he possessed, to save his jewish workers he died penniless.
- Picked up this little guy yesterday.....I think he likes his new home.
- BUSTED! Secret app on millions of phones logs key taps
- Honestly one of my favorite additions to the Elder Scrolls series
- Mesothelioma in Women
- 10 Facts About Me :)
- Fireworks Over Occupy Los Angeles
- Save the Internet - The Pressure Is Working!
- #10 facts about me
- Live CBS video of LAPD preparations for OLA
- Limited Holiday Edition
- Rock Cats(Pics)
- Thank You Chimers! 3000 Followers
- When you feel sad, look at this. It will bring you good mood.:)
- Say Hi to Carol!
- #HakunaMatata ...
- Ah, the 70s
- Haters just need a hug
- 10 things you don't know about me
- Just Something I Noticed About My Chimes..
- Dr. Dre + Snoop Dogg "The Next Episode" (Live in Singapore 2011)
- Beware: Art Can Happen To You
- Interest tagging in chimes.
- Dear Mr. Awesome Hacker
- How do you do? 10 (Hopefully Not Boring) Things About Me
- Ten Facts About Me, Mellow Mandy!
- Zombie Gingerbread Attack
- The Wormhole
- Hi, I'm Joel and here are 10 facts about me!
- When Worlds Collide...
- 10 facts about me...
- Cantilevered Table by Brian Kuchler
- Ok.... Here are 10 facts about me<3
- Why Do Former Politicians Feel the Need to Write Self-Aggrandizing Books?
- The Sperm Crisis: A Tough Nut to Crack
- Hackers Could Set Your Printer on Fire from a Distance
- Chubby Kid Dances in Speedo
- The greatest light show on earth
- The Shocking Ways the Corporate Prison Industry Games the System
- Photoshopped images could soon come with a warning label
- Facebook FAQ: Privacy settlement reached with FTC
- Miami's Federal Jail Overrun With Strippers Posing As Paralegals, Lawyers Say
- The first live interview of USMC Scott Olsen
- APOD: 2011 November 30 - Curiosity Rover Lifts Off for Mars
- World's First Sex School Opens
- Serious Riders, Your Bicycle Seat May Affect Your Love Life
- Breaking the Deep-Space Barrier [Interactive]
- George Lucas Building a Skywalker Ranch Sequel
- Gaddafi's daughter urges the overthrow of Libya's government - Telegraph
- In Congress, a Role Reversal by Parties Over Federal Payroll Tax Cut
- Why Rich Kids Are Cheating On Their College Entrance Exams
- If You Can't Sell Your Home, Here Are Some Options
- Eurozone finance ministers turn to IMF to help bailout fund
- British Inquiry Is Told Hacking Is Worthy Tool
- Ferrari Coffee Table Redefines 'Recycled Art'
- Strangers Lift Overturned Truck to Save Woman's Life (VIDEO)
- USDA fines Ringling Bros. Circus over treatment of animals
- 5 Newsworthy Teaching Tools For The Future of Education
- Official Google Blog: The next stage in our redesign
- Have We Gone Overboard About Bullying?
- Universal Guide For Going Into Space [Flowchart]
- 4 Things to Know When Planning a Social Media Contest
- After U.S. Troops Leave, What Happens To Iraq?
- Michael Steele Offers Advice To Herman Cain
- New Ad Reminds Voters Of Major Scott Walker Fail
- Bachmann Camp Addresses Cain Lie
- Researcher Outs Creepy Secret Hidden In Millions Of Smartphones
- Arianna: Introducing HuffPost Miami!
- New Accuser Claims Jerry Sandusky Abused Him More Than 100 Times
- Egypt Election Landslide Leaves Many Wondering What Comes Next
- WATCH: Newt Gingrich Takes A Revealing Swipe At Fox News
- Good News For U.S. Job Growth
- Apple Loses Court Battle Against Tablet Rival
- Tension Between China And Vatican Heats Up Over Ordination
- Romney's Campaign Discipline Extends To Bizarre Eating Habits
- Ginger White Speaks Out
- American Students Abroad Told To Avoid Protests
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Fox News' Barney Frank Coverage
- Police Chief Claimed To Harass Hispanics Reinstated Despite FBI Probe
- When Candidates Lie, What's A Political Reporter To Do?
- Crank Up The Apocalypse Machine: It's Still Newt vs. Fascists
- Notary Who Blew Whistle On Massive Foreclosure Fraud Found Dead
- Islamist Parties Lead In Egypt Elections
- Britain Evacuates Diplomats After Tehran Embassy Attack
- Hillary Clinton Makes Historic Visit To Myanmar
- Former Ivory Coast President Charged With Crimes Against Humanity
- LAPD Order Occupy LA Protesters To Leave Park
- North Korea Claims Progress In Uranium Enrichment
- WATCH: Live 'NBC Nightly News' Broadcast Interrupted By Fire Alarm
- Rick Perry Warns Uncooperative Federal Workers
- Police Reportedly Prepare Occupy LA Raid
- State, Bank Reach Agreement To Eliminate Some Fees For Unemployed
- Victims In Penn State Scandal Ready To Testify Against Sandusky
- Play that same song.
- The source of our doom
- WHAT DO WE WANT? STUFF LIKE THIS.
- Everybody Out!
- Blackboard War
- Precious Loss
- Slow Tech
- Romancing pigeons in the park
- I just came in for a case of Blood Lite
- Other Minds
- Is Siri, the new iPhone 4s voice recognition software, tone deaf?
- "Carrier IQ is used to understand what problems customers are having with our network or devices so we...
- The Xinjiang Procedure
- This time, we are not silent, and we will get all our rights.
- Kiss Your Ass Goodbye
- Photo retouching
- And just like that, I can read my copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid on-the-go!
- The John Coltrane Quartet performs "A Love Supreme"
- Jazz p Svenska
- "Something here isn't right."
- You expected the mothership to pepper spray the students, didn't you?
- Or, How I Started Worrying and Learned to Fear Fandom
- Breaking the Coppersmith-Winograd barrier
- V.I.L.E. henchmen are still nowhere to be seen
- Occupy My G-spot
- Tintin Titles
- Voynich Manuscript, Online
- From the comments: "Someone pass me the crowbar please."
- The Suicide Files
- Into the Light
- The Prosecutions Case Against DNA
- Central Booking
- How the CIA used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran
- Stalins Daughter Dies at 85
- Hard Times Generation: Families living in cars
- Barney Frank gets some real power
- The True Story of Lady Byrons Life
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- All the Angry People
- Crass Warfare
- Inside McKinsey
- Alone at the Movies
- Stop Forcing Journalists to Conceal Their Views From the Public
- Dave Sanders: Fiber-Optics Exec by Day, Defender of Justice by Night
- The Longform.org Guide to Guns
- What Really Happened to Strauss-Kahn?
- Kennedy Is Killed By Sniper As He Rides In Car In Dallas; Johnson Sworn In On Plane
- Treasuries Fall as Fed Coordinates to Cut Europe Funding Cost - San Francisco Chronicle
- Rep. Allen West: Herman Cain Is a 'Distraction' - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Consumer Reports finds alarming levels of arsenic in apple and grape juices - Washington Post (blog)
- Eurozone crisis: the graph that shows why the central banks had to act - The Guardian (blog)
- Iran expels British diplomats in reciprocal action - Tehran Times
- Oil jumps to $101 on int'l banking plan - San Francisco Chronicle
- Edes: Three Bobby V storylines to watch - ESPN (blog)
- China's policy shift: cuts bank reserves to shore up economy - Firstpost
- If it comes down to California, GOP voters are divided - CNN (blog)
- reassessing the meaning of 'reassessing' - Politico
- Britain withdrawing embassy staff from Iran - The Boston Globe
- Police dismantle Occupy LA site - ITN
- Canadian Dollar Rallies on Central Banks' Action, Economic Boost - BusinessWeek
- Newt Gingrich not technically a lobbyist, but... - CBS News
- Pfizer's blockbuster drug Lipitor goes generic - AFP
- How tiny worms could help us colonize Mars - Christian Science Monitor
- Fashion News: Victoria's Secret fashion show models strut - Los Angeles Times
- Treasurys fall; swap line news boosts stocks - MarketWatch
- Suu Kyi Says She'll Run In Myanmar By-Elections - NPR
- Analysis - Central banks buy wiggle room, not solution - Reuters UK
- Kourtney Kardashian pregnant with second child - Reuters Canada
- Britain to expel Iranian diplomats over embassy attack - Xinhua
- Euro rises against dollar as major central banks act to ease global financial ... - Washington Post
- Clinton's Myanmar message: Good first steps, let's see more - msnbc.com (blog)
- Microsoft's uphill battle to push Win8 tablets into punters' paws - Register
- Herman Cain in a pickle with Ginger - Washington Post (blog)
- Apple juice and arsenic, obesity help and sex thoughts - USA Today
- Bobby Valentine to manage the Boston Red Sox - Los Angeles Times
- Regulator attacks AT&T and T-Mobile USA merger - ZDNet UK
- Euro Soars as Central Banks Act - Wall Street Journal
- George Bush and Tony Blair Found Guilty Of War Crimes
- Clinton tests reforms on historic visit to Myanmar
- The Long Game: Payroll Taxes, Hostage-Taking, and Social Security | The Smirking Chimp
- Ann Coulter Attacks Cain Accuser, Because 'She's An Unemployed Single Mother'
- RI Governor Insists On 'Holiday Tree'
- Suu Kyi says she'll run in Myanmar by-elections
- VIDEO: Police Refuse to Evict 103-Year-Old Woman For Deutsche Bank in Atlanta
- Scott Walker Recall Effort: Brett Hulsey Releases Ad Featuring Prank Call From David Koch Impersonator
- Is poo revenge tattoo one big steaming hoax?
- Twenty Charged With Alleged Trafficking Of Eastern European Women
- Gun Show Hosts to Go En Banc at the 9th, Again
- Does Obama Know the Difference Between England and Great Britain?
- - Bishop Hill blog - Climategate 2.0 incontext
- Here's How Much More You'll Pay
- When Christmas Was Banned in Boston -- by Christians
- Apple's larger iPhone 5 'coming in March'
- Finally, Miley Cyrus Weighs In on Occupy Wall Street
- Perry to federal workers: ‘Share my vision’ or get punished | The Raw Story
- As Cain Drops Out, Pro-adultery Voters Shift to Gingrich « Borowitz Report
- US man leaves Aruba jail in missing tourist case
- Politics and the siren call 'wake up!' ~~~ Paranoia is the-self cure for ignorance
- Who Is Bill O'Reilly Talking About? | Media Matters for America
- Police clear camps at Occupy Los Angeles, Philly
- Senate Moves Forward On Domestic Indefinite Detention | Mother Jones
- Fox News Host Suggests Barney Frank Will Open Sex Brothel Upon Retirement
- 7 Movies That Put Insane Work Into Details You Didn't Notice
- Supreme Court declines to clarify gun rights question - CSMonitor.com
- Fed Made Decision To Bail Out Europe On Monday
- Kourtney's pregnant with 2nd child
- CMT honors 5 top country stars; Hank Jr. pulls out
- 10 Best Books of 2011
- Private Sector Job Growth Accelerates, Report Shows
- Iraq Would Accept U.S. Soldiers as Trainers
- Central Banks Take Joint Action to Ease Debt Crisis
- Music Review: A Review of the Metropolitan Operas Faust
- China Reverses Economic Policy
- Holiday Gift Guide: Notable Cookbooks of 2011
- Clash Between NATO and Pakistani Forces Defused
- Strike in Great Britain as Austerity Measures are Extended by Government
- Occupy Los Angeles and Philadelphia Camps Cleared by Police
- British Inquiry Is Told Hacking Is Worthy Tool
- Clinton Arrives in Myanmar to Assess Reforms
- Turkey Intensifies Sanctions Against Syrian Regime
- College Players Move Concussions Issue Into the Courtroom
- Ratings Firms Misread Signs of Greek Woes
- U.S. Mortgage Relief Program Widens Its Scope
- Britain Evacuates Diplomats After Iran Embassy Attack
- Square Feet: Landlords Use Computers to Arrive at the Right Rental Fee
- Books of The Times: Holidays in Heck, by P. J. ORourke - Review
- Pakistan to Protest NATO Strike by Skipping Afghan Meeting
- In Congress, a Role Reversal by Parties Over Federal Payroll Tax Cut
- Surge in Free School Lunches Reflects Economic Crisis
- Turkey Increases Pressure on Syria
- European Finance Ministers Approve Billions in Loans for Greece
- Parents Who Abducted Their 8 Children Say They Feared Adoption Plans
- Brookings Report Grades New Yorks School-Choice System Best in Country
- Judge Says Lawsuit Against Gay Marriage Law in New York May Proceed
- Obama Faces Hurdles in Hillary Country
- The TV Watch: I Hate My Teenage Daughter, on Fox
- DealBook: In Bankruptcy, a Bid to Cut Costs at American Airlines
- Wrong on the Internet
- Show HN: Accountant App - Be on top of your money
- The PC is dead. Why no angry nerds?
- Mozilla's WebAPI takes shape, can now read battery state, send SMS, vibrate
- Top programming languages from jobs advertised on Twitter
- A Google Patent mentions my prior art
- Sen. Scott Brown: Creating A Nation of Venture Capitalists Through Crowdfunding
- Why are entrepreneurs leaving the U.S.?
- Secret app on millions of phones logs key taps
- Move The Web Forward
- HAML: the unforgivable sin
- Show HN: emotions.com MVP - anonymous network for sharing & support
- You'll be dead soon - Carpe Diem
- Web Consistency Testing
- Google's Internet Identity Research
- Is Having Too Much Money Bad for Startups?
- Interview: Luis von Ahn on Duolingo - large-scale, crowdsourced translation
- Show HN: Open source Android app building a network of barometers
- Central Booking
- Rich Hickey: STMs vs Locks
- The Downton Abbey Morse Code
- Oracle checks in -XX:+UnlockCommercialVMOptions in JVM
- IOS App Store Submission Checklist - anything else to add?
- The node.js aesthetic
- Getting a little tired of 'security researcher' bluster
- Kendo UI is out of beta
- Make YouTube better: preview ratings extension
- Hug an OSS Developer or just don't be a dick
- Great Duolingo video. Saw this on HN a while back. It started private beta today
- NVIDIA Launches GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448-Core GPU
- Duqu Attackers Managed to Wipe C&C Servers
- AMD Confirms Commitment To x86
- UK Announces "Cyber Strategy"
- Google Throws /. Under Bus To Snag Patent
- Groupon Not Doing So Well On Wall Street
- Why America Doesn't Need More Tech Giants Like Apple
- Android Dev Demonstrates CarrierIQ Phone Logging Software On Video
- Is the Time Finally Right For Hybrid Hard Drives?
- Latest Humble Bundle Comes With Uplink Source Code
- Australian Federal Court Ends Ban On Samsung Galaxy Tab Sales
- Obama Orders Federal Agencies To Digitize All Records
- Lightning-made Waves In Earth's Atmosphere Leak Into Space
- How Publishers Are Cutting Their Own Throats With eBook DRM
- Civilian Use of Drone Aircraft May Soon Fly In the US
- Behind the Government's Rules of Cyber War
- Google Researchers Propose Plan To Fix CA System
- Judge Orders Hundreds of Websites Delisted From Search Engines, Social Networks
- Microsoft Working On Kinect 2
- Physicist Uses Laser Light As Fast, True-Random Number Generator
- Facebook Settles With FTC, Admits Privacy Violations
- RIM To Offer Multiplatform Device Management
- 'Alternative Medicine' Clinic Attempts To Silence Critics
- A Floating Home For Tech Start-ups
- Printers Could Be the Next Attack Vector
- Does Telecommuting Make You Invisible?
- EU Court Adviser Says Software Ideas Can't Be Copyrighted
- Ask Slashdot: Networked Back-Up/Wipe Process?
- Facebook Denies Disputed Page To Both Mercks
- iPhone Auto-Combusts On Australian Airplane
- Afri-Cola commercial (1968)
- Fun paper puzzle
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Hollingsworth Hound and the American Dream of Upward Mobility
- Serge Gainsbourg's African-inspired "New York USA"
- Short documentary about computer generative art
- Google implements "forward secrecy" in its encrypted traffic, releases improvements to SSL...
- San Diego police arrest congressional candidate for voter registration in Civic Center Plaza
- Field guide to Coelacanth replicas
- Egyptian port-workers refuse to sign for tons of US-made tear-gas shipped in by Ministry of the...
- Nerdy guys as infantile: old ad
- Moving House, sweet picture book about a house that lobbies to keep its family from moving out
- Study: Bandwidth hogs aren't responsible for peak network congestion
- Global Chokepoints: new activist coalition monitors censorship through global copyright enforcement rules
- High-status trades indicated by enormous cigars in 1943
- Little Printer, custom paper news-ticker for your living room
- Imperial Japanese Army acoustic locators: Let loose the tubas of war
- Mick Jagger, 15-year-old rock climber
- Police hand- and ankle-cuff 5-year-old, charge him with battery on a police officer
- Anthology of forgotten Carl Barks' Barney Bear comic books
- Hacking carbon emissions into Minecraft
- Kidnapper sues victims who escaped for breach of contract
- Jesus and Mary Chain, piano duet
- Cupcakes made from Coke, Ruffles, Mountain Dew, Doritors, Cheerwine, and Nehi grape soda
- How To: Debunk a myth
- The best spam I've received in a long time
- Senate set to pass bill that redefines America as a "battlefield," authorizes indefinite military...
- Battered Tahrir Square protester recounts Monday clashes
- Oil company changes its name to "Pixar"
- Interactive musical map of Colombia
- Crowdfunded journalism + crowdsourced expertise = ?
- A new Rasmussen poll finds 70% of American adults prefer stores that use signs with Merry Christmas over...
- Researchers find ravens are the only species other than apes who can 'point' and share objects like humans...
- In anticipation of Israel's extremely imminent WWIII-initiating attack upon Iran, Britain has evacuated its...
- Opera-singing parrot missing in New York. Pagliacci want a cracker? (Sad tag for parrot, but owner wins...
- Doctors: Okay, let's put the NATO Secretary General here to heal his broken arm. Patient: But what about me...
- Finally, a solution to what I think you'll agree is one of history's greatest atrocities: those annoying...
- A squirrel runs up your pant leg. Do you A) Strip your pants off as quickly as possible? B) Stop, drop, and...
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with a bloodthirsty Dracula Antichrist reptilian cannibal, if all the rumors in...
- Why do women fake orgasms? Long term study comes to a surprising climax
- Worst Christmas song of all time? Commenters debate Dominic the Donkey vs. I Want A Hippopotamus
- Were you planning that big family vacation to Chernobyl this year? I've got some bad news for you
- This is not what I was expecting with a headline about 'weed bombing'
- Good news, everybody. Now you can go hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt earning a college degree in...
- San Francisco's regulations on the sale of Happy Meals has actually led to an increase in sales
- What does a prosecutor do when the DNA evidence doesn't match the suspect? Does he: a) drop charges, b)...
- First there was porn-porn. Then there was food porn. Now the hottest new trend is property porn....
- S&P: Downgrade ALL the banks
- "If you want something done right, learning from the Nazis isn't enough. You have to put them in...
- I see from your background check your references are a reindeer and an elf
- To the surprise of no one, government services improve when union members go on strike
- AZ government officials credit "a higher power" for sparing a juniper tree from fire so that it...
- Oklahoma earthquakes opened a gateway to hell. Where is their God now?
- Godless communists at Google at it again, this time choosing to celebrate with today's Doodle noted...
- Eiffel Tower could become world's largest tree, according to people who think putting plants on metal makes...
- Digital Holdout Ray Bradbury Brings Fahrenheit 451 To E-Readers
- Box Offers Free Cloud Storage for LG's Android Smartphones
- The Psychology Of Nakedness
- Universal Guide For Going Into Space
- Dark Score Stories Provides Puzzles for Stephen King Fans
- The Marines' New Target Dummies Ride Segways
- Internet Explorer 10 Platform Preview 4: Windows 7 Users Need Not Apply
- Sen. Scott Brown: Creating A Nation of Venture Capitalists Through Crowdfunding
- Nov. 30, 2004: Who Is Ken Jennings?
- Now Might Not Be the Best Time to Hire Pakistani Mercs
- The Pest Who Shames Companies Into Fixing Security Flaws
- Buying Guide for the Wired Ride: Cool Car Gadgets
- Found Contest: Imagine the Future of Cracker Jack Prizes
- NASA's Most Adorable Model Spaceships
- Found Contest: Meet Barbie and Ken?s New BFF ? Customizable Quinn
- Drive Your Friends Mad With Miskatonic School for Girls
- Gonzo: a Google-a-Day Puzzle for Nov. 30
- Cisco: Don't Blame Netflix for the Zettaflood
- One Year Later, Path 'Personal Network' App Still Brings the Love
- Refurbish an iPod Touch
- Researcher's Video Shows Secret Software on Millions of Phones Logging Everything
- Federal Judge Orders Google, Facebook to Disappear Hundreds of Sites
- Supercomputers Turn Green in Race to Exascale Mountaintop
- Holder Asks America to Remain 'Vigilant,' Report Intellectual-Property Crime
- Wax Wise on Wire-Fu for Shot at Detective Dee Prize Pack
- Does Yahoo's Next CEO Rebuild, or Manage Its Decline?
- Anti-Slip Case Keeps Your iPad 2 Safe, Even at 60 MPH
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Teardown Reveals Easily Swappable Innards
- RIM Hitches BlackBerry to Skyrocketing Androids, iPhones
- Poop-Throwing Chimps Provide Hints of Human Origins
- Condom Dress Gets Glowing Reviews From Style Experts
- Mexican Zombie Walk Buries The Old Record (VIDEO)
- That's Snakey: Indian Farmers Dump Deadly Snakes In Tax Office To Protest Alleged Bribes
- Are UFOs Coming For Our Gold? (That's The Word In South Africa)
- Moonshine Still Discovered In Mass. Water Plant (VIDEO)
- The First Beer In Space
- Artist Unveils Entirely Knitted Hotel Room (PHOTOS)
- Spray 'Til They Drop: Police Excuse Black Friday Shopper Who Doused 14 With Pepper Spray
- Colo. Man Sues Former Hostages
- Trial Set In Alleged Attempt To Steal Dead Ohio Lion
- Mars Glaciers: 'The Cradle Of Real Martians?'
- WATCH: Zebras Escape And Roam D.C. Suburb
- Man Returns Money He Stole In The 1940s
- WATCH: Transport Truck Flips Over During Strong Winds
- Tis The Season: Woman Allegedly Stabs Shopper With Ornament
- German Driver Gets Sports Car Stuck On Boulder
- Man Wins $1 Million Lottery Prize ... Again
- Sext Books At The Ready: World's First Sex School Opens
- Missing: NYC Parrot; 'Loves To Sing Opera' (VIDEO)
- Blast Tied To Tofu Pan Puzzles Portland Officials (VIDEO)
- Renters Answer Craigslist Ad, Find Dead Body
- All I Want For Christmas Is An AK-47?
- Connecticut Asset Managers Claim $254M Jackpot; 12th Biggest In Powerball History
- Pee-To-Play Video Game At Toilets In Bar
- Former World's Fattest Man Tells UK Govt: 'Remove My Fat Folds!'
- UK Crematorium May Sell Heat From Body Furnaces To National Grid
- Fla. Inmate Released Early For Losing 25 lbs. In 20 Days
- Heaviest Baby Born In German Given Controversial Name
- 'Frosty The Snowman' Arrested
- Castaways Found On Pacific Atoll After 33 Days At Sea
- Radio DJ Invites Whole Town To Some Bullshit
- American Voices: Scientists Create Lightest Material
- 54 Iraqis Die In Not Our Problem Anymore
- [audio] U.S. Citizens Form Massive Special Disinterest Group
- ESPN Investigation Reveals "Mission:Impossible Ghost Protocol" Hits Theaters And IMAX December 21
- Stockwatch: Wayne Enterprises (WEP)
- Family Fans Out To Cover More Ground At Buffet
- Opinion: Even Annoying Twentysomething Shits Like Me Deserve To Have A Future (by Jared Arrington)
- Slideshow: Pop Culture
- 'Please Stop Calling Me Big Baby,' Says Glen 'Pencil Dick' Davis
- U.S. Adds 4 Million Jobs But In St. Louis
- [audio] Former Couple Will Remain Friends Until One Finds New Sex Partner
- American Voices: Canada Keeps Marijuana Illegal
- High Unemployment Linked To Increasing Number Of Face Tattoos
- Different Microwave Than One At Home Impossible To Use
- Wife Unfazed By Husband's Sad E-Mails To Other Women
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures: Family Edition
- Pickup Game Drops Traveling Rule To Accommodate Flat Basketball
- Old-Fashioned No-Water Practice Gets High School Diving Coach Fired
- Older Hispanic Men Line Up Excitedly For 'Breaking Dawn' Premiere
- American Voices: Record Sales Expected For Cyber Monday
- [audio] Apartment Set Up To Create Illusion Of Well-Rounded Life
- Nation's 10-Year-Old Boys: 'If You See Someone Raping Us, Please Call The Police'
- Editorial Cartoon: Congested Values
- Ray Lewis Volunteers At Local Zoo To Feed Wildebeest Carcasses To Lions
- Opinion: I Hope My Baby Doesn't Come Out All Fucked-Up And Shit (by Amber Richardson)
- Family Upgrades To Shells & Cheese
- Grandma Shushed
- Area Dad Hopes Son's Interest In Long Jumping Just A Phase
- Fourth-Graders World War II Project Vastly Oversimplifies Importance Of Air Combat, Uncle Reports
- What to Look for in a Bank (Besides No Fees) [Personal Finance]
- Avoid Most Lousy Related YouTube Videos with YouTube Ratings Preview [Video]
- Build a Smartphone Projector for Around a Dollar [DIY]
- How Shopping for Groceries Online Can Save You Time, Money, and Hassle [Food]
- Use a Math Formula to Increase Your Edge in Negotiation (and Other Negotiation Tips) [Negotiation]
- Resunate Is a Smart Automatic Resume Builder That Tailors Your Resume To the Job [Video]
- The Decked-Out Home Office in a Barn [Featured Workspace]
- Get More Pages Out of Your Printer When the Toner is Low by Covering the Sensor [Printing]
- Tips for Editing Your NaNoWriMo Novel [Nanowrimo]
- Give Your New Years Resolutions a 30-Day Trial to Work Out the Kinks and Set Yourself Up for Success [New...
- Follow Lifehacker and Our Writers on Twitter for Our Top Stories and the Links We Dont Get to Post...
- Use Your Crappy Boss to Make Yourself a Better Employee [Careers]
- The Black Ice Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Chewing Gum Can Boost Mental Performance [Mind Hacks]
- Remains of the Day: Android and iOS Users Can Try-Out Windows Phone [For What It's Worth]
- How to Automatically Delete Old TV Shows After You've Downloaded Them [How To]
- The New Google Bar Changes How You Navigate Google Apps [Video]
- Why Turning Off Your Devices During Takeoff Might Have Merit [Air Travel]
- Daily App Deals: Get Photoshop CS5 Extended Student & Teacher Edition for 85% in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Recipe Organization Tool: Evernote [Hive Five Followup]
- The Debunking Handbook Explains the Art of Shooting Down Misinformation [Ebook]
- iPhone Lens Dial Puts Three Hardware Lenses on Your iPhone [Stuff We Like]
- How to Identify and Learn from Your Mistakes [Mistakes]
- Linux Mint 12 "Lisa" Adds Customized GNOME 3 Shell to Beginner-Friendly OS [Linux]
- Accompl.sh Tracks Your Year-Long Goals in Clean, Simple Fashion [Goals]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Caring for Your Christmas Tree [Help Yourself]
- Chrome and Firefox Extensions That Protect You from Yourself [Embarrassment]
- Facebook Privacy Settings To Be Opt-In from Now On [Facebook]
- The Best System Tweaker for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- Google Maps for Android Now Covers Indoor Locations [Video]
- Django Stack Cloud-ready with boto
- Detecting and handling multi-touch events in Windows Phone 7 applications
- Our experience with distributed computing using GridGain
- Macro vs. Micro Optimisation and Scala: A response to Stephen Colebourne
- Some WebSockets Fallback Suggestions
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Introduce Parameter Object
- Jenkins: The Safe and Sensible Choice for Continuous Integration ... or Why to use Jenkins instead of HudsonCI
- Scoped CSS Still Missing In Action
- CloudFlare review: not snake oil, but it feels like it
- Moving from Scala to Java: The Story
- V8s incremental garbage collector: shorter pauses, better interactive performance
- Hadoop - How it manages security
- Python 3 Wall of Shame
- LLVM 3.0 Exception Handling Redesign
- Finding a lost dog's owner with Perl and WWW::Mechanize
- Events and Races - What every .NET Developer should know
- New IE10 Platform Preview: Now With More HTML5
- Java Collection Quiz
- Are LMAX reinventing the wheel?
- DevOps at the Convergence of Security, Performance and Availability
- Sysadmin Pay Type Survey Results
- Building an Application upon Riak - Part 1
- ZeroTurnaround releases YAZLJ (Yet Another Zip Library for Java)
- 40+ Useful and Fresh jQuery Plugins
- What Agile can Learn from Open Source
- Fexpr the Ultimate Lambda
- Creating new HTML5&CSS3 single page layout Rock portal
- Cassandra : Lessons learnt
- JavaFX 2.0 With Alternative Languages
- Java : Encryption and Decryption of data using AES algorithm in Java
- Tempest Prognosticator
- Blackboard War
- Man Sues Couple He Kidnapped
- Yoda with LED Light Saber Tree Topper
- Public Transportation
- Trail of Pine Needles Led to Christmas Tree Thieves
- Dog and Cat
- 11 Facts You Might Not Know about Battlestar Galactica
- Nafanya The Ginger Seal Is Doing Just Fine
- Some Seriously Cool Animal Houses & Toys
- Why You Shouldn't Go Christmas Caroling With Yoda
- A Blogger Actually Tries The "Newest Teen Trend"
- Half Life: Origins Live Action Short
- Toadwart's Advanced Guide To Power-Ups
- Cool Photos of Disassembled Technology
- Sculptures Made From Sheets Of Paper
- Hilarious Art School Advertising Campaign
- Play Your Old NES Games On The Go
- Life Sized Samus Made Out Of Old Game Cartridges
- Star Wars: Empire Of The Bat
- The Clever Illustrations of Naolito
- Physicists Create the Perfect Foam
- Denied a Job Because of Criminal Record: Is It Discrimination?
- The Art of Airplane Safety Instructional Pamphlets
- Websites That Let People Farm out Their Chores
- Breakfast Cupcakes
- Pin Press Furniture
- Top 10 Science Tricks to Use at Parties
- Gingerbread AT-AT
- British Newspaper Archive: 300 Years of News Now Online
- 2011 Official Video of Miniatur Wunderland
- Bacteria-powered Lights
- Hackers Can Turn Laser Printers Into Bombs
- The Amorphous Creeping Menace
- Batman Comfy Throw Blanket With Sleeves
- The Man Who Busted the Banksters
- The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin | Magazine
- Overflow Image with vertical centering for Responsive Web Design
- A List Apart: Articles: Getting Started with Sass
- Realtime metrics using Redis bitmaps
- David Foster Wallaces syllabus: Is there any better? - Slate Magazine
- Windows Phone Demo
- I work for a large multinational tech company, I regularly hire woman for 65% to 75% of what males make. I...
- Responsive embeds Anders M. Andersen
- BERG Cloud
- The Obvious, the Easy, and the Possible - (37signals)
- Emacs adventures | HCoder.org
- Researchers Video Shows Secret Software on Millions of Phones Logging Everything | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Don't blame the information for your bad habits
- Roger Black : The holy grail, Part I
- The Perfect Paragraph - Smashing UX Design
- Why the Lumia 800 is the first device I would switch to from an iPhone - The Next Web
- Ray Kachels Journey from Seattle to Zuccotti Park : The New Yorker
- Clojure/core Introducing Avout: Distributed State in Clojure
- asciifi | all the images
- i stole the keys to this guy - kellifer_fic - The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]
- Brett Terpstras Writer Workflow
- How to Completely Anonymize Your BitTorrent Traffic with BTGuard
- Adam Lisagor interview by Merlin Mann
- A Hack to Get Back Save As Shawn Blanc
- How to Write CoffeeScript Efficiently - Esa-Matti Suuronen
- US judge orders hundreds of sites "de-indexed" from Google, Facebook
- t.co / twitter
- Official Google Blog: The next stage in our redesign
- High Scalability - High Scalability - DataSift Architecture: Realtime Datamining at 120,000 Tweets PerSecond
- Only $50 Billionaires Can Afford to Own Newspapers Now [Media]
- Glee: Pray the Gay Away [Video]
- The Joy of Watching a Flustered Mitt Romney [Video]
- Sexy Mutants Have Penises in Eyes and Nose, Vagina 'Above Waist,' Says Magazine [Sex]
- Delicious Horse Meat Is Only a Month Away [Meat]
- Now You Only Have One Creepily Smart Serial Killer to Worry About [Long Island]
- Two Dollar Subway Sammiches! [Fast Food]
- Cops Do Something Good for Once, Refuse to Evict 103-Year-Old [Banks]
- Daniel Craig's Kardashian Rant: 'F—king Idiots' [Gossip Roundup]
- Lawyer Listed Sexxxy Secretary Job Via Craigslist 'Adult' Gigs [Lawyers]
- Islamofascist Cab Drivers Launch Shariah Double-Parking Attack [Religion]
- Maybach Is Dead, and (Joke About Rappers) [Luxury]
- Which Director Donates His Sperm to Lesbian Couples? [Blind Items]
- Kiddie Corner: Yes, Kids, Santa's Phone Number is 911 [Parenting]
- Gorilla Pimping Is Alive and Well in Brooklyn [Crime]
- Unfortunate Child Molester Story Photo Selection of the Week [Dongs]
- The Federal Jail in Miami Is Basically a Topless Bar Without the Bottle Service [Florida]
- Oh No—Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant Again [Kardashians]
- Today in Police Brutality: 5-Year-Old Cuffed and Charged with Assault [Children]
- Conan O'Brien's Version of Wolf Blitzer's Herman Cain Interview Way Better Than the Original [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Takes on 'Christmas Quality, Hanukkah Pricing' Vodka Billboard [Video]
- The Worst Tree-Trimming Party in History [Sick]
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Shoves Foot in Mouth Yet Again [Video]
- Occupy LA is Toast Just As Soon As That Helicopter's Light Goes Off [Occupy Wall Street]
- Ann Coulter Clarifies Her Bleeped John McCain Insult: 'I Said Dickweed' [Video]
- Anders Behring Breivik Will Likely Avoid Prison [Utoya]
- Jon Stewart Rips Herman Cain Over Latest Sex Allegations [Video]
- Tonight on NBC Nightly News: A Very Persistent Fire Alarm [Video]
- A Sculptural Installation That Forecasts the Weather (Oh, and Death) [Art]
- The Most Humiliating Newspaper Ever Invented [Video]
|The Caucus: Why Gingrich May Be the Last...|
|Is Heritage Foundation Dweeb Only Guy To Notice...|
|Meeting with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte|
|The Buyer's Remorse Primary|
|Mitt's Darkening Horizon|
|Gingrich Opens Up Huge Lead in Florida Poll|
|Herman Cain reassessing and reevaluating and...|
|A Musical Introduction to Our New Issue|
wall street j.
|Watson Launches Generic Lipitor|
|Caution: Don't Chase the Rally|
|5 Negotiation Strategies That Will Work For You|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Stop Competing to Be the Best|
|Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs|
|Microsoft's Windows Tablets Of Next Year...Or...|
|India's Market For Luxury Brands Is About To...|
|Cameron International ([[CAM]] +7%) moves up on...|
|Acers New Monitor Turns 2D Into 3D Automagically|
|Nerds need redesign love too! Announcing the...|
|In A Data Driven World, Tablet Publishers Have...|
|Brian Pokorny: Why Pick Just One Photo When You...|
|The paperless book|
|Black Friday on Groupon & Living Social...|
|Nerd Fitness: 5 life lessons learned from...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|10 Stupid Gadgets That We Can't Believe Exist|
|Walking Dead Deja Vu Rage|
|Feature: How a collapsing scientific hypothesis...|
|How Does Facebook Compare to the Worlds Biggest...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Terms of Apple's Sweetheart Deal for Grand...|
|The Kindle Fire Is Bad, but That's Good|
|Box gives LG Android users 50 GB of free storage|
|Frame Rate 53|
|United Nations hacked, passwords leaked|
|Why Can't Dudes Have Sex in the Popular Movies?|
|More Newtmentum news: Florida edition|
yahoo odd news
|Eiffel Tower could become worlds tallest tree|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Two Conflicting Wills Turn a $400 Million...|
|Police Raid Occupy L.A., Philly|
|4 Stunning Revelations An Idiot Has About Running|
|2nd Annual Santa & His Machine Guns Holiday...|
|What Arcade Games Really Taught You|
|Camera returned to owner after year beneath sea|
|Celebration: The town that Disney built|
|Ugliest Tattoos: Fiesty!|
|Watch Every Performance From Last Night's Glee...|
|Kid Smashes Face On Roof Jump|
|I dont even need all these|
|Japan Earthquake and Tsunami News and Pictures|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Hundreds of Web Sites Seized on Court Order; No...|
|The 10 Best Plug-In Cars for 2012, and Beyond|
|How to make a projector for your iPod/iPhone...|
|Grab Your Pajamas And Head To DC For A Blog...|
|Gadget Savvy: What Women Want|
|Shape Shifting Robot Shows Some Spine [Video]|
|Inside the race to crack the world's hardest...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Learn to Solder Badge Kit|
|Tonight: Trek Nation on Science Channel|
|Will nematodes conquer space before humans?...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Create a Romantic Experience on a...|
|Some smartphone models more vulnerable to attack|
|Thomas the Slav|
|Blue Devil Airship is Getting a...|
|When The Creative Is Unmotivated|
|The Internet Of 1996 [Infographic]|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|The Smashing Guide To Moving The Web Forward|
|Repair It Yourself|
|Design Saves Lives Charity Auction and Gala|
|Give A Hug|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Holiday Giants! 31 Out Of Control Decorations|
|Container, reconstruction of the crime|
|Kilmeena Village / Cox Power Architects|
|Proper Door Holding|
|Fall Wedding Trend: Gold Sparkle|
|Spice and Wolf|
|The Honda Experiment|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Holiday Shopping Challenge|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Puzzle Sorters Puzzling...|
|The New Old Age Blog: A Contract to Stop Driving|
|3 Simple Steps to Making Money From Any Passion|
|Lessons in Home Cooking From Star Chefs|
|Healthy Dose Link Time: No-Excuses Couch Workout|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Obama Is Less Popular Than Jimmy Carter Again|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|A Chinup Plan for Every Man|
|How to Choose the Perfect Survival Knife|
|Don't Be the Worst: How to Break Up|
|Smythson Gresham Smartphone Case|
|Lizard Concept Art From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|A Warrior's Heart - Trailer|
|Director Steve McQueen on Michael Fassbender's...|
|Concept Art For The Lizard From The Amazing...|
|Must Watch: Andrew Stanton's 'John Carter'...|
|'Jersey Shore' Vinny Releases Love Song --...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Only $50 Billionaires Can Afford to Own...|
|The Killing Season 2 Details Emerge As...|
|Britney Video Tournament Down To Final Four!|
|Michael Buble Bests Nickelback, Rihanna on...|
|Grammy nominations concert on CBS tries to find...|
the big picture
|Taking the vote: elections in Egypt and the...|
|Shooting heat without getting sweaty|
|Photos of the Day: Nov. 29|
|Wednesday, 30 Nov 2011|
|Life in Baghdad: An Intimate Portrait|
|cristiano martelli - serenity|
|Yamamura Visit 2008|
|Wings are a constraint that makes it possible...|
|Space Launch System|
|Comic for November 30, 2011|