- Most "genetically distant" human population?
- Oh baby.
- First Grade Problems
- I run Digital Blasphemy. AMAA
- Superman's logic is flawless.
- TIL Jimmy Carter legalized home-brewed beer on Oct. 14, 1978.
- Something from nothing.
- can I keep him, please?
- My Siberian Husky puppy plays "turtle" under my desk.
- I'd bet that this school has awesome parties.
- As a seasoned veteran of the internet, this is how I feel when browsing r/WTF [FIXED]
- LA poised to be the first major US city to call for an end to Corporate personhood: City Council will vote...
- Bad parking doesn't go unpunished where I work
- Please, be quiet
- My brother's friend also likes to draw on his whiteboard at work.
- Saying goodbye.
- What's the biggest, "Shit, I'M the douchebag here," moment you've ever had?
- Okay, Its Official. We Have Found The Worst Video Ever Made. Well, At Least This Year.
- In the deep ocean off the coast of Costa Rica, scientists have found a species of crab that cultivates...
- So I heard you like portable consoles... 
- statutory rape?
- One of Britain's biggest unions has demanded that the BBC sack popular "Top Gear" host Jeremy...
- Reddit, what's the weirdest thing you do while driving by yourself in the car
- How Is Anyone This Dumb
- Redditor goes on pizza spree giveaway. Truly random. You gotta see this to believe it.
- What is the dumbest question someone has asked you under serious circumstances?
- Let your children develop their own opinions
- "At least one busload of protesters (around 40 people) was forced spend 7 excruciating hours locked...
- Where are they and what do they look like now?
- This is where I grew up
- Mortgage Companies for People with Bad Credit in Iowa
- someone needed a BIG keyboard
- What Does Your Birthday Say About You?
- hey chimers, help me welcome my wife 2 this fun place we love!
- Hello World!
- Grace and Beauty
- Oh The...Well You Get It
- Group #1 and Their Bridge Design
- A Warning From The Future
- Bustling Beijing
- dog car
- Harry Potter attraction coming to Universal Studios Hollywood
- Hi everyone
- John Carter Trailer!
- Happy Birthday, Romania!
- Chimers it's a Girl !!!
- 10 facts about me.
- Short-term thinking is our biggest problem
- 4000 Followers!
- Minor Earthquake
- Genie Joke
- Cookies and tea!
- Robot recognizes himself
- Hurricane in Los Angeles!
- What are the Risk Factors for Pleural Mesothelioma
- High Resolution Images from Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus'
- This tree Snapped right in front of @derek and I
- Next Week I Will Be Delivering This Presentation in Paris @ LeWeb
- Funny Holiday Card
- In need of some loving? Look no further!
- Traits You'll Need If You Become A Landlord
- Tiny Tim versus the Republicans - Chicago Sun-Times
- The 10 Greatest NFL End Zone Celebrations Of All-Time
- iPad's Jack the Tap Zoo boy, 7, runs up 1,300 bill using the 'free' app
- Father who set up anti-gay bullying campaign after son's suicide found dead
- The dark side of our gadget addiction
- The Movie Projects that Michael Bay Should Do Next
- WikiLeaks files expose surveillance-industrial complex
- What If The Country Isn't Really Broke?
- RIP Napster - again
- First 3D Movie of Orgasm in the Female Brain
- xkcd: Percentage Points
- APOD: 2011 December 2 - Solar Eclipse over Antarctica
- Life Lesson: If A Squirrel Runs Up Your Pants, Shooting It Is Not The Answer - SocialHype
- Miramax Owner Colony Capital Is Suitor For Summit Entertainment
- Worlds biggest insect found [PICS]
- Killing the Euro
- 10 of the Greatest Science Photographs of All Time
- Meet the Secessionist Group Waiting for the Collapse of US Empire So the South Can Rise Again
- Afghan woman freed from jail after agreeing to marry rapist
- Hope, finally, for AIDS vaccine
- Where in the World Is Jon Corzine?
- Texas student's refusal to say Mexican pledge, anthem starts controversy
- Crack This Code and Become a British Spy
- The 5 Worst US Presidents in History
- Elizabeth Warren Surges Ahead of Scott Brown In New Poll
- The Nerdy White Rapper Who Launched Two Internet Sensations in 24 Hours
- Historys 10 Most Famous Criminal Duos
- 15 Photoshopped Transformations of Celebs and Models
- 10 Insane Battlefield 3 Stunts: Shock and Awe
- Ginger White Alleges 'Sex Was Involved', Apologizes To Gloria Cain
- One Percenter Calls For 'Enlightened Self Interest' To Avert Class Warfare
- Sources Dish On Cains' Long History Of Marital Unrest
- Impoverished Girls Use Rags, Mattress Scraps For Sanitary Protection
- Facebook IPO: The Stat You Won't Believe
- Nearly All Who Lost Jobs In The Recession Are Worse Off Now: Poll
- Verizon Drops $3.6 Billion On Huge New Partnership
- WATCH: Gun Ad Likens Obama To Hitler, Other Dictators
- Jon Stewart: Mitt Romney Is 'His Own Mistress'
- This Could Save Earth -- Or Destroy It
- WATCH: Maddow Astonished By Fox News Anchor's Behavior
- Lawmakers Fight Internet Censorship
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Plunges To Lowest Level In Years
- Biden Urges Turkey To Impose New Sanctions On Iran
- UN Human Rights Chief Pleads For 'Urgent Measures' To Protect Syrians
- BLIND JUSTICE
- Icon Of U.S. Military Now In Iraqi Hands
- Honda Recalls 304,000 Vehicles For Air-Bag Problem
- Herman Cain On 'Hannity': 'I Am Going To Reestablish My Character'
- Clinton, Suu Kyi Vow To Bring Democracy To Myanmar
- Senate Rejects Payroll Tax Cut Extension
- Apple, Google, Verizon And Others Speak Out On Phone Tracking Scandal
- Senate Kills Effort To Ban Military Detentions Of Americans At Home
- Michele Bachmann: Newt Gingrich Has 'Memory Challenge'
- Prisoner Abuse Scandal Triggers Federal Probe
- House Votes To End Public Funding Of Presidential Campaigns
- For-Profit Colleges Need Stronger Oversight From States, Report Finds
- Apple's Siri Abortion Controversy Targeted By Petition
- Coke's Major Fail
- 'Maybe She Likes Running Against Black Guys'
- All Hail King Zog!
- We got some right, some not so right.
- "We were originally from Trenton, and I performed at a lot of PTA functions."
- Careers, Parents, and the 1%
- The Arctic is failing.
- Evolution and the Illusion of randomness.
- People keep calling me Five Alive
- I am Joe's FPP
- Apollo 15, The notable and not so notable firsts
- A Critic at the Occupation
- Canadian Professor named Italian Junior Minister of Agriculture... then not.
- The DFW Archive Updates
- Tick Tock BANG
- Anders Breivik: cold and calculating, yes but insane?
- Where Libraries Went Wrong
- The Spyfiles
- We have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.
- A selection of Kubrick's photojournalism
- Happiness distilled
- German bagpipes, y'all
- Blade miracles
- Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall
- Texts From Bennett
- The Goods on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Alberto Giacometti
- 'O est le sang de Roland Barthes?'
- SPACE FIRE!
- The Sound and the G-dd---ed F---ing Fury
- Kagemu's Black Sun
- Straight Time
- Stalking Hinckley
- We Are Grown Men Playing a Childs Game
- Homeless in America
- Building a Better Mitt Romney-Bot
- The Master of the Murder Castle
- The Suicide Files
- Into the Light
- The Prosecutions Case Against DNA
- Central Booking
- How the CIA used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran
- Stalins Daughter Dies at 85
- Hard Times Generation: Families living in cars
- Barney Frank gets some real power
- The True Story of Lady Byrons Life
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- All the Angry People
- Santa Ana winds cut power in western US - BBC News
- Tears fall as two go home on 'The X Factor' - CNN (blog)
- US unemployment drops to 8.6 per cent - Macleans.ca
- McCready's ex says she's pushing luck over son - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Carrier IQ gives the game away - ZDNet UK
- Gingrich Is Cozier With Iowa Evangelicals Than You May Think - The Atlantic
- When will Herman Cain 'put Gloria first'? - Washington Post (blog)
- Next moves unclear on payroll tax cut extension - The Associated Press
- Is Donovan McNabb a better option for the Bears than Josh McCown? - Chicago Sun-Times
- US Republican Cain heads home for 'kitchen summit' - Reuters UK
- FarmVille owner Zynga plans to offer about 100M shares at up to $10 per ... - Washington Post
- Pastor expects church will drop ban on interracial couples - USA Today
- Dollar rises after US unemployment rate falls - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Boehner looks to break GOP divide on payroll tax extension - Los Angeles Times
- Britney Spears hits the big 3-0 - Boston Herald
- Donovan McNabb on being waived by the Vikings and his future - ESPN
- Mitt Romney gets tough with Newt Gingrich - Christian Science Monitor
- Lynch rewarded by Skittles for tasting the rainbow - NFL News
- Zynga hopes to raise about $1 billion in IPO - CanadianBusiness.com
- Zynga hopes to raise about $1 billion in IPO - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Jobless rate drops to 2 year low - Zee News
- Update: How to turn off Carrier IQ on your iPhone - Computerworld
- Clinton Ends Burma Trip With Pledge of Support - Voice of America
- Looking for that conservative alternative - Washington Post (blog)
- Winds in Southern California to weaken but stay strong - CNN (blog)
- Afghan woman jailed for being raped pardoned - Al Jazeera
- Honda Adds 273000 Vehicles to Long-Running Air Bag Recall - New York Times (blog)
- US unemployment rate drops to 8.6 percent in November - Philippine Star
- New music: Lady Gaga Marry the Night - The Guardian (blog)
- Google Reportedly Planning to Challenge Amazon in Online Retail - Forbes
- No Santa? No way! News anchor sorry for dashing kids' dreams
- Joe Scarborough: New Unemployment Numbers Are 'Great News For The President'
- Class Claims HP Suckers Customers
- Did Conficker PC worm help sabotage Iran's nuke program?
- Donald Berwick's Replacement-Appointee Is Responsible For The Largest Single Example Of Medicare Fraud In...
- Maryland-Based Viable Communications, Its Owner and a Former Executive Sentenced for Roles in $20 Million...
- Google Is Richer Than the 28 Poorest Countries Combined
- Gingrich: Children of poor families are lazy, should be put to work
- Congo urged to stay calm during vote count
- Consumers Confused/Angry as Coca Cola Releases New Can
- AFA Warns That Same-Sex Marriage Leads to Building, Car and Dog Marriage
- Charts of the Day: Kaiser's Fascinating Obamacare Data | Mother Jones
- Aryan Brotherhood of Texas Member Convicted of Federal Racketeering and Firearms Charges Related to...
- Jars Of Plenty - Science News
- VIDEO: Newt Gingrich Attacks Poor Adults and Poor Children For Not Working. In Newt's Fantasy, the working...
- U.S. Marshals To Hold National Jewelry Auction, Includes Jewelry that Belonged to Convicted Embezzler Sue...
- Biden: Iraq Ready to Survive on Its Own
- Human Rights 4 All: Syrian #Liar minister tries to pass off old footage from Lebanon as proof of...
- Fuel Cell Lift Trucks: A Grocer's Best Friend
- It's not just November -- fall has broken records for warmth in Mass.
- The Dukan Diet
- Fed Loaned Banks Trillions in Bailout, Bloomberg Reports
- Moms Multi-task more than Dads
- Unemployment falls to 8.6 percent; economy adds 120,000 jobs - The Hill's On The Money
- Israelis wage a dirty war against Palestinian farmers
- Zakaria: Why I now think Assad will fall
- UK arrests 22 in drone demonstration
- What is the name of G-d?-Part 2 | eTeacher's Biblical Hebrew Blog
- Drop in carbon dioxide levels led to polar ice sheet, study finds
- Republicans Worried Women Won't Vote For Jerks
- Syrians Say They Are Feeling Grip of Economic Sanctions
- The Caucus: Ethics Office Releases Report on Jackson's Push for Senate Seat
- Building a Better Mitt Romney-Bot
- The Caucus: Parties Can Look to '92 Election as a Guide for 2012
- Arts & Leisure: Alexander Garvin Looks at Public Spaces in New York
- U.S. Adds 120,000 Jobs; Unemployment Drops to 8.6%
- U.N. Says Action Needed to Prevent Civil War in Syria
- Prosecutor Seeks Sudan Defense Minister Arrest
- DealBook: Zynga Aims to Raise Up to $1 Billion
- Drilling Down: Drilling Down: Fighting Over Oil and Gas Well Leases
- Art Review: Storytelling in Japanese Art at the Met - Review
- Global Stocks Climb After Merkel Reiterates Support for Euro
- Germanys Angela Merkel Says Euro Zone Debt Crisis Is Like a Marathon
- Cuomo Fund Fills With Money From Thankful Gay Donors
- Daw Aung San Suu Kyi Endorses U.S.-Myanmar Overtures
- Republican Leaders Still Seem Torn About Mitt Romney
- In Reborn Harlem, Liquor Store Draws Complaints
- On Long Island, SAT Cheating Was Hardly a Secret
- Louis Silverstein, Times Art Director, Dies at 92
- Bird-Watching at Prospect Park Audubon Center
- Leader Says Qaeda Holds Abducted American Aid Worker
- Self-Abortion Charge After Fetus Found in Trash in Washington Heights
- Tijuana Journal: Despite Raids, Tijuana Tunnels Keep Humming Underground
- Political Times: The Tantalizing Lure of the Outsider Candidate
- Three Lured to Death in Ohio by Craigslist Job Ad
- Syracuse Criticized for Its Handling of Sexual Abuse Case
- Haunted by 20s Hyperinflation, Germans Balk at Euro Aid
- Jailed Afghan Woman Freed but Urged to Marry Rapist
- Democrats Look to Debate on Payroll Tax for Upper Hand
- Ford Seeks to Make Lincoln a Glamour Car Again
- Building A Startup Backwards
- Notch is no longer lead developer on Minecraft
- ShowHN: I made a Zen Garden with Canvas / Clojure / Noir
- VP trees: A data structure for finding stuff fast
- 5 free Kindle Fire apps everyone should sideload
- With $2 Million In Funding, Senzari Prepares To Take On Pandora
- Murphy's computers laws
- NERO Machine Learning Tournament
- Wikileaks: Security vendors help governments spy on their citizens
- This Sites Domain is Stolen
- How to Use UTF-8 with Python
- The Modern Java Ecosystem (for the Sinatra or web.py lover)
- NoSQL 101 Part One
- Zynga Files for $1B IPO
- Distributed crawling and scraping with multiple Tor circuits
- CarWoo (S09) CEO/founder Tommy McClung live on Spreecast 9AM Pacific
- Scaling PHP for Seasonal Traffic on Pagoda Box
- Chrome becoming world's second most popular browser
- Ask HN: How has your life changed after selling your startup?
- The Aggregate Magic Algorithms
- OAuth Sucks
- RIM Takes $485M Hit Over Unsold PlayBook Tablets
- Interactive Bezier curve demo using D3.js
- In Capitalist America, Bank Robs You!
- Offer HN: How to build a data mining web app
- Real life Constructicon quadcopter robots being developed
- BGR Interview: Nokia CEO Stephen Elop on the companys future, U.S. plans
- Macro quantum mechanics
- Auto-EXPLAIN slow queries coming in Rails 3.2
- Massive parallel - atomic consistent isolated durable
- Napster Being Shut Down
- Kyoto Protocol Renewal Efforts Struggling
- Chrome Becoming World's Second Most Popular Web Browser
- Gene Therapy Approach 'Completely' Protects Mice From HIV Infection
- US Senator Proposes Bill To Eliminate Overtime For IT Workers
- Web Usage-Based Billing On Its Way
- FCC OKs On-Body Medical Networks
- UK Recruiting Codebreakers Via Social Networks
- Voyager Probes Give Us ET's View
- Using Toads to Predict Earthquakes
- Ice Cream Sandwich Ported To X86
- AT&T Issues Scathing Response To FCC Report
- World of Commodore 2011 December 3rd In Toronto
- TV Ownership Declines For Second Time Since 1970
- Bank Accounts Vulnerable For Victims of ZeuS Trojan Variant 'Gameover'
- RIM PlayBook Tablet Jailbroken
- OpenMoko's FreeRunner Rises From the Ashes
- Aleph One 1.0 Released
- New 'Rubber Robot' Crawls Through Small Spaces With Inflatable Limbs
- Tracking Censorship Through Copyright Proposals Worldwide
- Red Hat's Linux Changes Raise New Questions
- Ask Slashdot: Best Flash-Friendly Router To Replace Aging WRT54GS?
- How Photoshopped Is That Picture?
- MIT Algorithm Predicts Red Light Runners
- Should Composting Be Mandatory In US Cities?
- WikiLeaks Launches New Platform, Privacy Study
- NVIDIA's Tegra 3 Outruns Apple's A5 In First Benchmarks
- Fire Burns Differently In Space
- Carrier IQ Software May Be in iOS, Too
- 30 Years of the BBC Micro
- Free Buddha Machine iPad app
- Anti-piracy group pirated music
- Tired and emotional RIM executives force plane to land
- Full-disk encryption works
- Glitch un-launches
- Guide: which US restaurants pay sick leave, living wages? Which have institutionalized racism?
- A hole in the ground: Storing carbon dioxide thousands of feet below Illinois
- SpyFiles: Wikileaks claims $5B industry spying on mobile, webmail, GPS users, delivers interactive map...
- Cory in Zurich next week
- Defibrillator Toaster
- EFF to Copyright Office: let my tablets, consoles, and phones go!
- Your tax dollars at work: misleading, lurid "anti-piracy" ad campaign from US AG and Natl Crime...
- Game Boy Super Mario recreated with 18 million Minecraft blocks
- Santastic Six: killer mashups for the holidays
- Edible, incredible electrified Ewok village
- Kentucky church bans interracial couples:
- Kathryn Calder: "Turn a Light On" (MP3)
- 365 rock T-shirts a year
- Another great Andrew Loomis art book reprinted: Drawing the Heads and Hands
- Chase exec: we tricked naive borrowers into taking out subprime loans
- Can Lego be considered art?
- All new Submitterator!
- My Flower painting available as a print at Thumbtack Press
- Why the study of evolution matters
- Carrier IQ latest
- TSA agent sues over on-the-job sexual assault
- San Francisco: Winston Smith studio show and art sale
- Sad story about a chimp in space
- Why would a battery burst into flame?
- Anonymous library paper sculptor returns, and calls it quits
- Law school students provided puppies for exam study break, allowed to cuddle, play and bond, then required...
- Fark's Weird News Quiz. Come for the nudity, stay for the Florida
- Disney Pixar Films animatedly angry over Pixar oil pipelines
- You can break into my home and destroy my staircase railings, rip down my storm shutters, and punch holes...
- School bans Christmas cards. "In their effort to be PC, they've achieved the absurd"
- Boy burps in class. Zero-tolerance teacher has him arrested. Used to be they'd pat you on the back until...
- That wet splat you just heard was Cain's ranking in the polls bottoming out in the single digits. That, or...
- Pictures of 1940s NYC by some kid named Kubrick. You'd think he'd've had a future involving cameras, or...
- Obama betrays his Muslim faith at White House Christmas tree lighting
- Public corruption is a very serious offense, so I'm sentencing you to 4 months of being home 18 hours a day
- Police would like you to please stop being such an ass and calling 911 for no reason
- "Forever 21" clothing chain under fire for selling replica of "Flipper" shirt Kurt...
- Hot high school cheerleading coach fired because of her part time job. At Hooters. (w. pic of what hot...
- Dear Ann Landers: How old do men have to be to quit having sex?
- Italy and Greece duke it out for the coveted "So Bad We Make American Politicians Look Honest"...
- If the Muppets auditioned for other movies. Statler and Waldorf in "X-Men" for the win
- "Like" Ric Romero's KABC-7 station on Facebook & $1 gets donated to their "Spark Of...
- Before you stab your husband in rage because you discovered he belongs to an online dating service, first...
- The perfect fairytale wedding day just isn't complete without the groom deliberately setting fire to the...
- Let's build a beacon to tell aliens who we were. And don't forget to mention our soft, fleshy underbellies...
- Headlines about fighting against capitalism, foreign wars, deadbeat fathers, strange lights in the sky and...
- Canadian professor who hasn't lived in Italy for 28 years surprised when newspapers start reporting he's...
- Cool: Telegraph obit of WWII vet with the usual giant clanking British steel balls. Bonus: "Leading...
- Remember that study that showed elevated levels of bromides in tested water wells? It seems that the wtaer...
- Astronaut Plays Baseball By Himself in Space
- Microsoft Uses the Web to Showcase New Windows 'Metro'
- Autonomo Concept Is Half Car, All Driver
- Darpa's Creepy Robo-Blob Learns to Crawl
- Embryonic Turtles Communicate to Coordinate Hatching
- Mario Kart 7 Earns Numerous Accolades (and a Few Dubious Honors)
- 9 Nerdy Film Locations You Need to Visit in Your Lifetime
- Sex Doll or Porn Star? Try to Tell the Difference
- Dec. 2, 1982: Barney Clark Takes One for the Team
- Facebook Dons Cowboy Boots, Rides Into Desert For Economic Rescue
- Senator Floats Alternative to Internet Blacklisting Bills
- Wish List: Gifts for Globe-Trotting Geeks
- PATRIOT Act Gives Foreigners Good Reason to Avoid US Clouds
- Apple Blames Glitch for Siri's Anti-Abortion Bias
- Marine Aircraft Plans in Peril as Tiltrotor Costs Soar
- Critics Lining Up to Bash Maker of Secret Phone-Monitoring Software
- Iron Man Gets the Shakes and Other Superheroic Animated GIFs
- Senate Wants The Military To Lock You Up Without Trial
- YouTube Revamp Foreshadows Google's Vision of Media
- TouchFire iPad Keyboard Seeks To Put The Touch Back In Typing
- 5 Best Spotify Apps ... So Far
- WikiLeaks Unveils the Selling of Surveillance, Sort Of
- Anime Sequence Will Make Community Even Geekier
- Amit Gupta Could Have Marrow Transplant by End of Year
- Environmental Gap Widens in Phoenix
- Fed's Anti-Piracy Vid is Reefer Madness for the Digital Age
- Steampunk Contraptions Take Over Tattoo Studio
- Mini-Missile Promises To Shrink The Drone War
- End of an Era: Chrome Surpasses Firefox
- Paleontologists Uncover Wyoming's Formidable Fossil Frogmouth
- Jesus Christ, It's Bacon! Check Out This Crispy, Delicious Nativity Scene (And Others)
- Hero Homeowner Hogties Burglar
- Man In Gorilla Suit Goes Ape In Pizzeria -- Repeatedly
- 'End Of The World Not In 2012' According To Decoded Mayan Tablet
- Dolphin Tattoo Transforms Amputee's Shoulder Into A Work Of Art (PICTURE)
- Student Arrested For Burping In Class
- Man Goes To Jail For Dog In Turkmenistan
- WATCH: Save Room For Dessert -- Chefs Bake Gigantic Holiday Pastry
- PHOTOS: Chocolate Theme Park
- Hanson To Sell Their Own Beer - Called, Unbelievably, 'MMMHop'
- PHOTOS: 13 Sketchy Santas
- Bank Courier Van Loses Bags Of Cash On Pa. Highway (VIDEO)
- Dog 'Cheneys' Man -- Pet Shoots Hunter In Buttocks
- What Happens When Worms Go To Space?
- How Much Would You Pay To Name A Creek?
- Man Dressed As 'Frosty' Horrifies Small Town
- WATCH: Disabled Pig Walks On Front Legs
- Flying Squirrel Invades New Jersey Emergency Room
- Siblings Accused Of Robbing Bank -- On Their Block
- Condom Dress Gets Glowing Reviews From Style Experts
- Mexican Zombie Walk Buries The Old Record (VIDEO)
- Kids Call 911, Ask For Santa
- Condom Company Sends Creepy Friend Requests From Unborn Children
- That's Snakey: Indian Farmers Dump Deadly Snakes In Tax Office To Protest Alleged Bribes
- Are UFOs Coming For Our Gold? (That's The Word In South Africa)
- Moonshine Still Discovered In Mass. Water Plant (VIDEO)
- The First Beer In Space
- Gene Roddenberry's Son Reveals Unhappy 'Star Trek' Family Life
- Artist Unveils Entirely Knitted Hotel Room (PHOTOS)
- Spray 'Til They Drop: Police Excuse Black Friday Shopper Who Doused 14 With Pepper Spray
- American Voices: 20 Percent Of American Homes 'Underwater'
- NBA Players, Owners Fail To Reach Agreement Where They Would Beat Each Other With Chains
- [audio] Highschool Teacher Constantly Uses Janitor As Example
- Urban Meyer Gets The Destroy-My-Personal-And-Physical-Health- Again Bug
- Altercation With CVS Cashier Over Price Of Fiber One Bars Marks Area Woman's Entrance Into Adulthood
- Houston Scrambling To Figure Out How To Get More Undefeated Before BCS Picks Title Game
- Allen Iverson: 'You Hear That, Everybody? We're Coming Back! All Of Us!'
- Everyone Giving Up On John After Latest Movie Recommendation
- [audio] New Once-A-Month Vitamin Presents Choking Hazard
- American Voices: U.S. Horse Slaughter To Resume
- Parents Keep Deceased Son's Memory Alive Through His Awful Tumblr
- Osprey Devours Lion In Massive Food-Chain Shake-Up
- TV Listings: Cake Boss
- SAN JOSE, CAJeremy Crowe, 30, finally got into the far left lane and it was better than anything he had...
- I Trained My Pet Mouse To Jump Through My Stretched Earlobe,' Says Man Who Doesn't Have Checking Account
- Members Of Baseball Team Shave Their Heads In Support of Neo-Nazi Teammate
- Brooke Alvarez Explains Why There Are So Many People In Prison
- Corrections: "Phyllisophically Speaking"
- Radio DJ Invites Whole Town To Some Bullshit
- American Voices: Scientists Create Lightest Material
- 54 Iraqis Die In Not Our Problem Anymore
- [audio] U.S. Citizens Form Massive Special Disinterest Group
- ESPN Investigation Reveals "Mission:Impossible Ghost Protocol" Hits Theaters And IMAX December 21
- Stockwatch: Wayne Enterprises (WEP)
- Family Fans Out To Cover More Ground At Buffet
- Opinion: Even Annoying Twentysomething Shits Like Me Deserve To Have A Future (by Jared Arrington)
- Slideshow: Pop Culture
- 'Please Stop Calling Me Big Baby,' Says Glen 'Pencil Dick' Davis
- U.S. Adds 4 Million Jobs But In St. Louis
- [audio] Former Couple Will Remain Friends Until One Finds New Sex Partner
- CheckPoints Rewards You for Checking Out Your Favorite Places and Products [Video]
- Don't Buy Anything in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Hack Your Gadgets and Home to Teach Yourself a New Language [Language]
- Amazon Is Adding a New "Flurry" of Deals for the Holidays [Deals]
- Hack a Monitor To Be Viewable Only with Special Glasses [Video]
- Buy Wine Now to Lock in Pre-Holiday Bargains [Shopping]
- Check If Your Android Phone Has Carrier IQ with Voodoo Carrier IQ Detector, No Rooting Required [Security]
- Netspot for Mac Makes Diagnosing Wi-Fi Signal Problems Quick, Easy, and Free [Video]
- How to Stay Safe When Exercising Outdoors in Cold Weather [Exercise]
- Remember to Highlight Your Experience When Starting a Social Media-Based Job Hunt [Jobs]
- Disable All Extensions for Chrome Manages Your Chrome Extensions with One Button [Chrome Extensions]
- Best Video Editing Tool? [Video]
- The Best Services That Give You Discounts for Cancelling [Discounts]
- Remains of the Day: The U.S. Senate Inquires About Carrier IQ's Practices [For What It's Worth]
- Grab These (Usually Pricey) Mac Apps for $0.99 Each, Today Only [Mac Downloads]
- xCon Unblocks iPhone Apps with Jailbreak Detection [IPhone Downloads]
- Check Holiday Shipping Deadlines for Tons of Stores with This List [Holidays]
- Daily App Deals: Get KORG iELECTRIBE for iPad at 50% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Get the New Google Bar Now with a Cookie Tweak [Google]
- Google+ Hangouts Now Feature Voice Call Integration [Google+]
- Answer: Who Discovered These Antarctic Islands, and What's It Got to Do with India? [Search Research]
- Make Your Own Spray Paint Can for Affordable and Refillable Painting [Video]
- Get Spotify's Apps Right Now [Spotify]
- Chrome Usage Surpasses Firefox for the First Time [Browser Wars]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Budgeting [Help Yourself]
- How Do You Make Reading Ad-Filled Web Sites Less Miserable? [Annoyances]
- The Best Package Tracker for Android [Android App Directory]
- Is Pet Insurance Worth It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- $50 Gets You 6 Pretty Decent Mac Apps [Deals]
- PianoPub Is a Lightweight, Free Pandora Player for Mac [Mac Downloads]
- Designing a Clean Website: Navigation
- OpenJFX is alive and kicking: JavaFX 2.0 opensourced
- Designing Mobile Search
- How To Contribute to HTML5
- Relevancy Driven Development with Solr
- Monitoring Grails Apps part 1 Custom JMX MBeans
- Short term Redis plans
- Advanced Junit & Mockito
- Top Ten Attributes of Agile Platforms
- Nigerians,this is your time to code!
- Chrome Overtakes Firefox Globally for First Time
- Create a Simple Maven Project
- Its Alive! OpenJFX is kicking off
- Guilt Driven Development
- Because Its Fun!
- Scope is not a mouthwash
- Handling File Data with PHP
- [VIDEO] Apache Hadoop - A great video
- Just Enough Design Patterns To Get By
- How to convert HTML Forms into AJAX simply | Freelancer ID blog
- Codeigniter 2.1.0 Released
- Deploying Latest to Heroku with Jenkins CI
- Mongoid_fulltext: full-text n-gram search for your MongoDB models
- Redis tutorial
- Terracotta Ehcache vs. GigaSpaces Cache benchmark
- Do you ponder what to name things in your code?
- Latests Happenings and Future of Groovy: 1.8, 2.0 and Beyond
- Cisco's New Global Cloud Index
- Techniques for real-time client-server communication on the web
- Gingerbread Ewok Village
- Why the Native Fashion Trend Is Pissing Off Real Native Americans
- Fear of Flying
- Inflatable Christmas Decorations
- Modern Problems
- Some Of The Sketchiest Lawyer Billboards I've Ever Seen
- Mall Santa's Rappelling Mishap
- Uncomfortable Moments With A Russian Version Of TMNT
- Turn Your Hybrid Car Into High Fashion Art
- Shopping Prank
- It's Growing Across the Heart of America
- Your Favorite Websites' Office Art
- SpaghettiOs Pizza
- New Additions in the Household Cleaning Aisle
- A Bridge, a Speedboat and a Frisbee: The Ultimate Frisbee Trick Catch
- Stephen Hawking's Response to a Request for a Time Travel Formula
- Cat Astounded by First Car Ride
- Braille Handrails at a Zoo
- People and Their Fish Twins
- Can You Solve This Paper Puzzle?
- Turtle Eggs Communicate With Each Other to Coordinate Hatching
- Former Sheriff Put in Jail Named After Him
- How to Lose $2400 in 24 Seconds
- 12-hour Cat Rescue Attempt Fails
- No Parachute Freefall
- This Cubicle Feels Bigger Inside
- Bizzle's Snack
- What Is It? game 203
- 5 Inaccurate Historical Stories That Ended Up In History Books
- Wonderfully Awkward Pet Family Photos
- Tiny Tano The Gorilla Finds A Happy Home
- 10 Entertaining Easter Eggs From Google
- Live Action Version Of Catwoman Kicking Some Tail
- Stand Up To Cancer With Star Wars
- This AT-ST Treehouse Is The Coolest
- InstaCSS | Instant CSS Documentation Search
- 10 steps to better blogging SplatF
- Ui Parade User Interface Inspiration
- Texts From Bennett
- Ivo a reimagined Unix terminal system
- Creating an API // RailsTips by John Nunemaker
- levey/QuadCurveMenu - GitHub
- bazaarlabs/gitdocs - GitHub
- Learn Regex The Hard Way Scanning And Parsing Text Without Going Insane
- Carrier IQ is on iOS
- Making the Perfect Listing - Gidsy
- Youll Be Dead Soon Carpe Diem Steve Blank
- Jilion Blog - SublimeVideo Unleashed!
- Kendo - The Art of Web Development
- ITO - Road Fatalities USA
- The Rest Of The Story | codahale.com
- Daring Fireball: Rootkit, Eh?
- Your favorite fonts The Typekit Blog
- Rob CmdrTaco Malda interviewed by Matt Haughey
- The Cognitive Benefits Of Chewing Gum | Wired Science| Wired.com
- Crush + Lovely
- extraordinary syllabi of David Foster Wallace (The Extraordinary Syllabi of David Foster Wallace)
- Tyranny of the Tools
- parislemon ANNOYING: The Article As A Slideshow
- Move The Web Forward | Guide to getting involved with standards and browser development
- A Newspaper For The Twitter Age: The Size of a Sales Receipt, And Edited By You
- Hello Little Printer, available 2012 on Vimeo
- Siri Failures, Illustrated | Amadi Talks
- inessential.com: The Readable Future
- Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively Are Having a Hot Blonde Catfight [Gossip Roundup]
- Despondent Law Students Fondle Puppies for Solace [Law School]
- There Is Absolutely No Stopping the Happy Meal [McDonald's]
- No Big Deal but George Soros Thinks the World Economy Might Collapse [The Economy]
- The Internet's Most Hated Singer Has a Cool New Song [Video]
- Only Dumb Kids Can Make Smoking Popular Again [Cigarettes]
- Which Actress Doesn't Know Who Is the Father of Her Baby? [Blind Items]
- Is Barnes & Noble in Trouble? [Books]
- Lady Gaga Gets Naked and Goes Crazy in 'Marry the Night' [Video]
- Meet the New Faces of Evil: Craigslist's Human Hunters [Sick]
- What the Hell Was Herman Cain Talking About on Hannity? [Video]
- Jon Stewart: 'Mitt Romney Is His Own Mistress' [Video]
- Watch Piers Morgan Argue with Herman Cain's Buffoon of a Lawyer [Video]
- Philandering Silverware Queen Declares Himself GOP Nominee 
- Two BlackBerry Executives Got So Drunk, They Grounded a Jet to China [Idiots]
- Comment of the Day: Neil Patrick Harris for President [We Read You]
- How Much Coffee Is Safe? [Guides]
- Jewish Group Won't Let Ron Paul into Its Debate 
- Dallas: Never as Good as the First Time [Trailer Park]
- Tom Cruise's Slave-Powered Scientology Birthday Party [Video]
- Glenn Beck Flees from Muslim-American Mogul [Glenn Beck]
- Saddest Cities in America Actually Seem More Fun Than Happiest [Cities]
- A Visual History of White House Christmas Decorations [The White House]
- Jon Huntsman's Singing Daughters Have 'Gone Rogue' [Video]
- Innocuous Long Island Joke Threatens Senate Comity [Failed State]
- Horny Teens Become Depressed Adults, According to Hamster Study [Science]
- The Good and Bad News on Unemployment [The Economy]
- Lohan Denies Vile Courtney Love Sober Coach Rumor [Update]
- Nobody Asked Michele Bachmann or Meghan McCain to Prom [Video]
- How To Keep Your iPhone from Snitching [Privacy]
|Ill Have To Ask My Wife|
|When size matters too much|
|Obama's Wars: Majority of Afghanistan Deaths...|
|December 2, 2011: Morning|
|Shift My Gift: Convert Your Holiday Haul Into...|
|ICC seeks arrest of Sudan defense minister|
|Using Collaborative Learning in Classrooms and...|
|Occupiers Shut Down a Preschool|
|Student questions Bachmann on gay rights (The...|
|Senate approves defense bill, Obama threatens...|
|Hockey's biggest star returns with dramatic...|
|Sakina for empowerment for differently abled...|
|Goings on About Town: The Theatre|
|Railroads, Unions Avert National Strike Ahead...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook Struggles To Find A Streaming Video...|
|Paris Review Hawks Its Editors in Holiday Auction|
|Killing Castro: Plots That Failed|
|The Caucus: Ethics Office Releases Report on...|
|Michele Bachmann Kindly Offers To Let Gays Get...|
|The Obama Family Starts New Tradition at...|
|Does Romney Have a Moderate Problem?|
|"Women for Cain"|
|As Nomination Voting Nears, TV Ad Wars Get Intense|
|Herman Cain website launches vicious assault on...|
|Why the SEC Will Soon Be Prosecuting More Cases...|
wall street j.
|Google's Admeld Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle|
|Deals to Watch: RBS Sells Pubs, Annie's to IPO|
|Get Your Credit Score...For Free|
|Did Racism Cost Obama Votes in 2008?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Tech Startups Need Non-Techies to Succeed|
|Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon|
|The Disrupters: Working Outside The Business Norm|
|Zimbabwe's Central Banker Just Bashed The Fed...|
|Shell (RDS.A) announces it will comply with new...|
|Government Greenlights Googles AdMeld Deal|
|Facebook Appoints A New Head Of Mobile...|
|Two Free SMB Tools You Should Check Out|
|Feds Formally Bless Google's $400 Million...|
|Visualization of the Week: Amazon book...|
|Groupon Offers $1 Lunch Benefiting Feeding America|
|Italys blogosphere, mapped out in beautiful detail|
|Animals Trolling People|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: HP Concedes, Apple Will Win...|
|Your Birthday on Facebook|
|Verizon snags $3.6B worth of spectrum licenses...|
|Thanks to Mashables Socially Savvy Supporters|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|MTA on State Investigation of Apple Grand...|
|Justice Department Approves Google's...|
|Carrier IQ, HTC, Samsung face class action...|
|Windows Weekly 237|
|Week in Tech: Spotify, streaming and dying discs|
|See You Tonight For Our Holiday Party?|
|Senate fails to pass payroll tax break extension|
yahoo odd news
|Blind French eaterie seeks to conquer New York|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Fashion Friday: Pippas Dress, MJs Hair and...|
|DSKs Side of the Story|
|5 Jobs Everyone in the World Should Have at...|
|Were Not Candy, Bizarre 1983 PSA With Singing...|
|News Feed History of the Entire World|
|Santa poses with AK-47s for gun club photos|
|Abandoned Stadiums of the United States|
|Ugliest Tattoos: Your the Trigger to My Gun|
|Will.i.am Named Second Coach On The Voice UK|
|Crazy Man Tries To Interest Serene Branson In...|
|THIS is what|
|Wasps Can Recognize Faces|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Horological Concept Video of the Day|
|12-Volt Cordless Drills: We Test 13 of the Best|
|Tilt Switches Made from Bottles of Craft Beads|
|Border Wars This Weeks School Of Thought|
|10 Most Important U.S. Supreme Court Cases for...|
|Warmer, Greener, Less Icy Arctic Becomes...|
|Digital face transplant for low-budget movies|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Ice Tube Clock Kit|
|How You Acquired the Last Book You Read|
|Unseen Empire Strikes Back Storyboards...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|China's Real Estate Ghost Towns|
|Research improves diagnosis and potential...|
|Camera Test: Canon's Awesome S100 Compact|
|Poem About Early Winter....|
|Seeking Real Sustainability at Istanbul Film...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Kale Becomes Corporate Coop Food For Chick-Fil-A|
|$4bn for Energy Efficiency Announced;...|
|9 Tips To Keep Holiday Shopping Sane (and Green)|
|Farming: A New York state of mind [VIDEO]|
|OODAs Istanbul Disaster Prevention &...|
|Military dogs suffer from PTSD|
|Graph Websites Into Snowflake-Like Charts|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Content Strategy Within The Design Process|
|Sunday Morning Breakfast Set|
|Flotspotting: "E-Motion" E-Bike...|
|Do Look Down|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Robotic Light Art: Clean & Create with a...|
|Links for 2011-11-30 [del.icio.us]|
|Dim Sum Bar / Hou de Sousa|
|Laziness Level 87|
|Fall Wedding Trend: Gold Sparkle|
|VOLVO XC TRAVELS|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Holiday Shopping Challenge|
|Workspace of the Week: A desk? A desk!|
|The New Old Age Blog: We Are Everywhere|
|The Secret Rule of Changing Anything|
|Dogs and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder|
|The Truth About the Health Benefits of Tea|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Hall of Shame: the Worst Celebrity Tweets|
|LUX Style: Holiday plaid|
|Sexual Harassment is Real|
|Get the Look: Britney's Fresh Face|
|Elizabeth Taylor's Ginormous Diamonds Are...|
|10 Shamelessly Amazing Tips to Help You Reach...|
|What Would Jimi Hendrix Wear Today?|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The State of Man|
|Razor Emporium Classic Shaving Giveaway|
|Ben Ferrari's New York Street Style: 12.02.11|
|Steve Mono Oscar Satchel|
|New Theatrical Trailer For THE GREY!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Trailer|
|Critics Consensus: Shame is Certified Fresh|
|The Grey Theatrical Trailer: Liam Neeson vs....|
|'Total Recall' Remake Producer Planning...|
|Mountain Man from 'Deliverance' Bill McKinney...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively Are Having...|
|The Grey Trailer: Liam Neeson vs. Mother Nature|
|Chelsea Wolfe Sunstorm Video|
|Kevin Jonas, Derek Hough To Guest-Host 'Live!...|
|Mindy McCready Says She Won't Return Her Son|
|Rockers, fully exposed on Is Anyone Up?|
the big picture
|World AIDS Day 2011|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 1|
|Friday, 02 Dec 2011|
|In Yemen, a Photographer With No Name|
|Koen Demuynck - Even in stormy weather.|
|Comic for December 2, 2011|