- My friend at the club tonight (SNSFW)...
- A sex worker above all sex workers.
- Split ALL THE DOTS!
- I have reoccurring dreams where I live in this shed.
- AT&T, Sprint Sued by Customers Over Tracking by Carrier IQ
- I AM BATMAN!
- I wish games were still willing to be this politically incorrect!
- Iama 24 year old 911 dispatcher with 5 years experience. AMA
- Shaving smoothness.
- At least half the people at my university.
- Non-American Redditors, what have you learned/has surprised you about Americans or the USA since joining...
- It all makes sense now!
- TIL that you can pan for gold in the streets of New York City. One guy makes up to 300 dollars a day!
- Someone brought their baby pitbull into my bank
- Rebecca Coriam: Lost At Sea --- An amazing look at how a young woman disappeared from a Disney crew ship -...
- Would it be possible to have a Jupiter sized Earth-like planet?
- Redditor prevents people from getting arrested on a nightly basis
- IamA Request: Somebody who is actively involved in the making of Internet Explorer
- As promised I donated 20 cents per upvote to doctors without borders
- IAmA Manatee Rehabilitation Co-Ordinator. AMA
- Dutch music rights organization not paying royalties for the music in their anti-piracy ads. Facing...
- Reddit, for 3 years I've posted my albums here for you guys, here's my third album (and still free download)
- What reddit is turning into
- I hate this feeling!
- Does anyone else feel like the US Government is preparing to declare war on its citizens?
- So Ray William Johnson's YouTube account just got banned...
- TIL sad Keanu is sad for a reason; his father abandoned him and his mother, his girlfriend gave birth to...
- Hi Reddit... I'm a 34 year old virgin and i'm going to Las Vegas next week. I've decided to lose my...
- What is something you're ridiculously afraid of, even though the chances of it happening are slim to none?
- The Snapple was right. Polar bears don't show up on infra-red cameras!
- Do They Look Like Me???
- ARE WE SANE ENOUGH to FIND REALITY?
- Movember Cookies
- After midnight... #LateNightChimers
- Best Software Development Company In Mumbai
- Looking For Link Building Services
- I finally have time to make a list # 10 Facts About Me...
- Zahori - Little Mona Lisa
- Shadow Art
- Great Pencil Sketch Layered on Top of a Real Photo
- Two words: Christmas Dubstep
- Are Your a Social Network Butterfly?
- Kira my sweet baby girl <3
- Sailing into the sunset
- Homage to Calvin & Hobbes... in Cookie Form
- cold anyone?
- 1000 Followers! Whoo-hooo!
- Snow Zombie Cat
- HHHHAAAAPPPPYYY HOLIDAYS!!!
- Meet Phoebe, my pug!
- Christmas cookies!
- Wingsuit jumpers in China
- 90's Pop Music Montage
- Profile URL's are here!
- What do you miss most about the 90's?
- Man is the only animal on the planet...
- How do you like Chime?
- Mortgage Companies for People with Bad Credit in Iowa
- Good Morning Chimers.
- YouTube Gets a New Look
- Top 10 Android Apps, Must Try
- 10 Proven Strategies of High-Performance Teams [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Veena Malik: I didn't pose naked for FHM, says Pakistani actress
- Everything You Probably Never Knew About Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity (i.e. Sperm Allergy)
- Occupy L.A. Protesters Released From Jail: Was The LAPD Punishing Them?
- Games That Will Get Shafted For Game Of The Year 2011
- Facebook Gowalla Acquisition: Facebook Reportedly Acquires Location-Based Startup Gowalla
- 1951 Planned Parenthood Pamphlet Pretty Much Says Life Begins at Conception
- Verizon Wireless acquires spectrum from Comcast, others for $3.6 billion
- Amanda Billiris: Police, Relatives Say She Spent Turkey Day Raping 15-Year-Old Relative
- Merry Fucking Christmas from the GOP; Expect a $1,000 tax hike in 2012
- Why Medical Marijuana Laws Reduce Traffic Deaths
- Finally: The Occupy Wall Street Rap ft. Alan Grayson
- Facebook Buys Gowalla [REPORT]
- Astronomers discover 18 new alien planetsand they're huge
- Islamic fundamentalists set to force Sharia law on Egypt after election victory
- Should the Geneva Conventions be Applied to Video Games?
- Sex On Water-Slide Gets Exhibitionist Couple Ejected From Polish Water Park
- Birther Donald Trump to Moderate GOP Debate
- Afghan rape victim freed from jail, to marry attacker
- Florida Woman Has Sex in Intersection, Refuses to Put Clothes On: 'Everyone Has Already Seen Me Naked'
- Facebook Prepping for Massive Hiring Spree
- TSA stops pregnant 17-year-old over 'firearm' purse design
- The Top 10 Tebowest Moments of Tim Tebow
- Tadis Cubicle is a Little Bigger Inside
- Pregnant Oakland Raiders Fan
- What was the first math problem that we needed a computer to solve?
- Skiing is for the birds. Or something... (GIF)
- World AIDS Day - 2011
- Herman Cain To Make Major Campaign Announcement
- WATCH: MSNBC Host's Ultra-Harsh Herman Cain Assessment
- Saudi Report Claims Women Who Drive Will Have Sex
- Pakistani Model Poses Nude, Causes Fury
- 85-Year-Old Woman: TSA 'Strip-Searched' Me
- Political Campaign Ads Move Online
- Obama Urges Voters To Get Involved In Tax Cut Fight
- Police Reportedly Went Undercover At Occupy LA Encampment Prior To Raid
- Church That Voted To Ban Interracial Couples Revisits Decision After Uproar
- Former Democratic Presidential Candidate George McGovern Hospitalized After Falling, Hitting Head
- Facebook Reportedly Makes Major Acquisition
- Rick Santorum Defends Health Insurance Companies
- Gingrich Makes Eyebrow-Raising Food Stamp Claim
- European Crisis Could Threaten Retirement Funds Of Older Americans
- Women Facing Unique Struggles In Tough Economy
- Ron Paul Snubbed By Republican Jewish Group
- Wall Street Gets More Diverse But White Men Still Net Most Of The Pay
- White House Threatens Veto Of Indefinite Military Detention Bill
- Rising From The Ruins
- Jack Abramoff's Road To Redemption
- Department Of Education Investigating College's Response To Alleged Anti-Semitism
- Ticketmaster Refunding Customers For Deceptive Fees
- Facebook Announces Big New Plans
- Unemployed Plead With Congress To Move On Jobs, Benefits
- Where Does Gov. Jerry Brown Stand On Occupy Wall Street?
- Lisa Murkowski Makes 2012 Endorsement
- Study Sheds Light On Undocumented Immigration Rates
- Country Reportedly Bans The iPhone
- OCCUPY SUBURBIA: Fighting Foreclosure, One Family Invites Protesters To Occupy Their Home
- OCCUPY SUBURBIA
- Thomas Hart Benton, Ozarker
- Future shift
- OWS from diverse perspectives
- Molly Crabapple's Week in Hell
- Goodbye, Galaxy!
- Lisa Loopner, Nerd Girlfriend.
- Find the Spam
- Goats Up In Smoke
- Liberal Media Doesn't Seem to Bad After All, Does It?
- White Coke can controversy
- In 3D!
- John Zorn's "Spillane"
- Don't Give Up . . . Don't Ever Give Up!
- Occupy Jazz!
- Life After Death
- Sun Microsystems?
- "Perfect Storm" Lobster Tags found 20 years later
- Just relax a little bit.
- And this is how you die
- The Score With The Dragon Tattoo
- Escaping the death trap.
- It was Once Much Easier to inhabit public space.
- Women for Herman Cain
- Assorted Street Posters
- Most of his noteworthy accomplishments happened in said middle part
- Metaphors for OWS
- 86 DST?
- Trapped In China?
- Liefeldian Thigh Pouches
- The Longform.org Guide to NBA Legends
- Rap in the Capital: Hip-Hop Tehran-Style
- Young German Artists Boldly Define the New Jew
- Grief and Solemnity
- Straight Time
- Stalking Hinckley
- We Are Grown Men Playing a Childs Game
- Homeless in America
- Ron Paul won't take part in Trump-moderated debate - USA Today
- Audience applauds as Khodorkovsky film raps Putin - Chicago Tribune
- Jerry Sandusky speaks out on camera - Chicago Tribune
- Tips For Mobile Device Users Worried About Latest Security Flaws - PCWorld
- Jerry Sandusky Continues to Dig His Own Hole - The Atlantic
- Egypt: Islamic parties sweep early election results - Tehran Times
- Mindy McCready and Son Found in Arkansas - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Laptop squabble adds to Russian election monitor's woes - RT
- 3rd body possibly tied to Craigslist ad identified - Newsday
- Formerly conjoined twins home for Christmas - New Zealand Herald
- 3rd body possibly tied to bogus Craigslist job ad identified - Detroit Free Press
- Cain to make announcement at 12.30 p.m. - MarketWatch
- Disputes delay formation of new Cabinet in Egypt - The Associated Press
- Crowd, TV cameras await Cain announcement - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Many Russians Dismayed With Ruling Party - NPR
- Islamists sweep Egypt election - Bangkok Post
- German city to evacuate 45000 as it defuses massive British WWII-era bomb - Washington Post
- Penn State coach: work with kids misrepresented - Chicago Tribune
- Many Russians dismayed with ruling party - Newsday
- In Atlanta, Waiting for Herman Cain's Decision - New York Times (blog)
- France Recalling Staff From Embassy In Iran - NPR
- Pakistan at point of no return - gulfnews.com
- Sandusky: Paterno Didn't Speak of Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Russian vote monitor detained in Moscow before election - National Post
- Bizarre New 'Super-Earth' Found With Fine-Tuned Telescope Readings - Voice of America
- Cain to make campaign announcement Saturday - CNN International
- LA faces $72-million budget shortfall - Los Angeles Times
- Scores of Occupy LA protesters are released from jail - Los Angeles Times
- WWII disposal op prompts 45000 Germans to evacuate (VIDEO) - RT
- Former Salinan is Alleged Victim - YouTube
- Ex-Grand Canyon head: Coke talks ended bottle ban
- One-month-old baby with every rib broken fighting for its life after man and woman are arrested for rape...
- Double Take 'Toons: December 3, 1861
- Florida Woman's Face Catches Fire During Surgery
- Doctors Put Foster Children at Risk With Mind-Altering Drugs
- UN marks 'day of solidarity' with Palestinian people
- Israel 'shuts Allenby crossing to Jordan'
- Evangelicals Want a "Soft Version of Sharia Law"
- Abbas 'offers border proposal to Quartet'
- Israel closes 4 Palestinian NGOs in Jerusalem
- Diplomat credits Jordan king for Israel tax release
- Singer McCready's son found safe with mother
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Was for Recalls Before He Was Against Them | The Nation
- Three Pillars of a Revived Republic | Consortiumnews
- Blog: Should Smoking at Home Be Illegal? | The Responsibility Project by Liberty Mutual
- Newt's War on Poor Children - NYTimes.com
- The new cyber-industrial complex spying on us
- A look back: Newt's most outlandish positions - Newt Gingrich - Salon.com
- Obama administration backs education diversity
- Israel blames Palestinians for freeze in talks
- House G.O.P. Split on Payroll Tax
- GOP: "We're broke." No, you're just morally bankrupt.
- Gingrich / Freddie Mac
- WOMEN AND THE LAW IN ANCIENT ISRAEL ( Religious practices )
- Herman Cain to meet with wife as Ginger White apologizes - chicagotribune.com
- Russia opposes further UN sanctions against Iran
- Israel blames Palestinians for deadlock in talks
- Huntsman says yes to Gingrich, no to Trump - chicagotribune.com
- Oklahoma judge bars eviction of Occupy camp, for now
- The Latest GOP Meme:
- 25 Reported Dead in Syria as Violent Clashes Continue
- Europe Looks to I.M.F. Again for Help in Euro Crisis
- My Life in Hotels
- The Caucus: In Atlanta, Waiting for Herman Cain's Decision
- NATO Says 3 Troops Killed in Eastern Afghanistan
- Fifteen Dead After Syrian Army Clashes With Rebels
- The Saturday Profile: President Giorgio Napolitano, Italys Quiet Power Broker
- Life Out There: Scientists Are Hot on Trail of Exoplanets Suitable for Life
- Crime Scene: He Brought Him a Head, but Not the Right One
- At Center of Penn State Scandal, Sandusky Tells His Own Story
- Vivian S. Toy: The Apartment Critic
- News Analysis: Jobless Numbers Spur Competing Political Narratives
- Panetta Says Israel Must Mend Ties With Arab Neighbors
- New Factory to Make Fertilizer That Is Less Useful in Creating Bombs
- Once the Leading Airline, American Is Now Third
- Income Tax Increase for Wealthy May Be Part of Budget Deal in Albany
- George McGovern Hospitalized After Fall
- Federal Inquiry Into Possible Forging of Modernist Art
- Boom and Bust in Acorns Will Affect Many Creatures, Including Humans
- Officers Punished for Supporting Eased Drug Laws
- Britains GCHQ Uses Online Puzzle to Recruit Hackers
- Pakistan Refuses to Help as U.S. Sorts Out Fatal Airstrikes
- White House Pushes for Weighing Race in Admissions
- The Education of the Packers Aaron Rodgers
- Sudan Officials Arrest Is Sought in Darfur Crimes
- Media Decoder Blog: With Verizon's $3.6 Billion Spectrum Deal, Cable and Wireless Inch Closer
- News Analysis: In Congo, Tshisekedis Strong Showing Raises Concerns
- After American Outcry, Israel Ends Ad Campaign Aimed at Expatriates
- Marathon Swimmer Diana Nyad Takes On the Demons of the Sea
- City Room: Man Shot Dead on City Bus in Queens
- Free Will vs. Determinism as the Core of Political Disagreement
- (Infographic) US Income Distribution by State
- Occupy Computation
- Ask HN: I have one day, what should I see in the Silicon Valley?
- Could Pulitzer changes mean an award for live-tweeting?
- How Entrepreneurs Can Increase Productivity By 500%
- ME student discovers a unique fact about polar bears
- Apple Doesn't Want My Filthy Disabled Money
- Police your nodejs module dependencies
- Get New Google Bar On All Browsers Right Now - cool tweak
- When Apple Lost Its Focus
- NYC Man Earns $55,000 A Year Peddling Candy On Subway
- EA relaunches Tetris on iOS with a $30/year subscription (really)
- The challenges of working remotely
- Content Locking Ad, A Webmaster cannot get more greedier than this
- Simulation of Milky Way-like galaxy
- Poorly Designed, Broken Websites Are Costing Canadian Corporations Millions
- Where Book Selling is Headed
- Poll: How many hours do you per week?
- Astronomers find 18 new planets
- Hunch Failed
- How MongoDB write/read speed varies with or without index on a field?
- European Space Agency discovers water on Mars
- Google Cleared of Allegedly Collecting Data Illegally in Korea
- How Zynga Stacks Up to Japan's Gree - Hint, It's Less Profitable
- LLVM 3.0 release Notes
- Augmenting the Perl debugger for fun and profit
- GCHQ code-breaking challenge cracked by Google search
- Testing a Start-up 8,000 Miles From Silicon Valley
- Steve Jobs and America's decline
- Ask Slashdot: Parallel Cluster In a Box?
- Half Life of a Tech Worker: 15 Years
- Interpreting the Constitution In the Digital Era
- 3D Video of Asteroid Vesta
- Apple, Android Devices Swamp NYC Schools' ActiveSync Server
- After 6 Years, Aptera Motors Is No More
- Yeti Crab Cultivates Bacteria On Claw, Then Eats Them
- Europe Accuses Google of Monopoly Abuse
- ESA Ends Attempts To Pick Up Phobos-Grunt Signals
- Swiss Gov't: Downloading Movies and Music Will Stay Legal
- Bufferbloat: Dark Buffers In the Internet
- Domain Theft-for-Ransom Hits css-tricks.com and Others
- San Francisco Team Wins DARPA's De-Shredding Contest
- Video Game Consoles Are 'Fundamentally Doomed,' Says Lord British
- Was Conficker Stuxnet's Trojan?
- GNOME Shell Extensions Are Live
- How Tech Vendors Help Governments Spy On Their Citizens
- How a Computer Game Is Reinventing the Science of Expertise
- Ask Slashdot: To Hack Or Not To Hack?
- Quantum Entanglement of Macroscopic Diamonds
- Periodic Table To Welcome Two New Elements
- Patriot Act Clouds Picture For Tech
- Genome Researchers Have Too Much Data
- The Strange Birth and Long Life of Unix
- Researchers Find Big Leaks In Pre-installed Android Apps
- Napster Being Shut Down
- Kyoto Protocol Renewal Efforts Struggling
- Chrome Becoming World's Second Most Popular Web Browser
- Gene Therapy Approach 'Completely' Protects Mice From HIV Infection
- US Senator Proposes Bill To Eliminate Overtime For IT Workers
- Swiss gov't study: downloading leads to sales, so we're keeping it legal
- Groovy designer analog scales, 1961
- Stephen Colbert explains SOPA
- Brazen vaporizer heist caught on video
- Shirky on the nature of institutions
- Counterfeiting electronics: what it really means
- Hilarious account of a legal bank-robbery
- David-Michel Davis on What's Trending
- 3-D printer makes scaffolding for growing bones
- Gweek 029: A grab bag of games, apps, books, and sex-farce comics we love
- RIP world's most adorable vehicle
- Bruce Sterling keynote from Art and Environment conference
- An anesthesiologist's view of the human heart
- Real PACs take their names from satirical PAC-name generator
- Scooby-Doo is Veggie Tales for secular humanists
- The fine art of the scathing insult
- Pablo Escobar's drug cartel spent $2,500 per month on rubber bands for bricks of cash
- Quantum entanglement demonstrated in macroscopic objects
- Shutterstock models are swell make-believe Herman Cain endorsers
- Kickstopper: paying Hollywood studios to cease dumb franchise production
- Hot for Teacher: Criminalizing Sex Between Legal Adults?! Nanny of the Month November 2011
- Today in corporate denials: Carrier IQ edition
- A 16-year-old girl challenges Michele Bachman on same-sex marriage
- Ken Russell's documentary photos of London teens
- Christmassy leather decorative balls
- Unusual anti-tagging sign
- Sheriff locked in jail named after him
- State appeals dismissal in Michael Allison case, 75 years in prison for recording the police
- Massive giant weta insect as big as your hand
- Tomorrow (Sat) in San Francisco: free Ralph Bakshi lecture at Tikva Records
- So apparently our smartphones are spying on us
- Sex with minors, snorting crushed pills, storing porn on city owned phones, shooting other officers and...
- The world's largest bug just so happens to be the world's cutest bug
- St. Petersburg, Florida has again been named the nation's saddest city, God's waiting room
- For the record, there have been no official reports of flesh-eating bananas in Mozambique
- It's not too late to make plans to come to Eastport, Maine and watch the Great Sardine drop for New Years....
- Good news, basement dwellers - Saudi clerics warn that women driving will be the "end of virginity"
- Photoshop this ChemCam chamber
- Family sues American Airlines after man dies of suspected food poisoning. Lawyers for the airline say the...
- Tag is for subby. Yes she's okay. I'm going to just leave this here as a public service message: What to do...
- Eating Disorder? You were raped by a Satanic cult. Anxiety? Raped by a Satanic cult. Tension? Fear? Sad?...
- Celebrity cats shown in "Hoarders" crawl out from rubble to find new homes in time for Caturday
- Man who lost both legs denied wheelchair until council can determine if his condition is permanent. That's...
- The 45 most powerful images of 2011. Yep, that one's there. That one too
- If only there were a phrase to describe this sort of behavior
- When Alabama arrested one foreign car executive under its new immigration law, that might have been a...
- Upper house of African country's legislature passes bill to lock up all gays for 14 years. No, it's not...
- Occupy Boston protesters trying to winterize their encampment have brought everything but the kitchen sink,...
- Police in western South Dakota brought beanbags to a sword fight
- What has two thumbs, a hooker, and really wishes 411 and 911 weren't so similar? This guy
- 1st grader faces sexual harassment charge for punching another boy in the groin. Mom says the other kid...
- New book alleges FDR ignored memo on Dec 4,1941 entitled "Tojo determined to attack US"
- Man dies from nosebleed
- After last week's less than stellar entries, a return to form this week in the Mugshot Roundup
- Oracle Says HP Lied to Customers About Itanium
- Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- Carrier IQ Admits Holding 'Treasure Trove' of Consumer Data, But No Keystrokes
- Leaked: Motorola Working on Two Razr-Inspired Tablets
- EV Startup Aptera Motors Pulls the Plug
- Occupy Catch-22: Boston Cops Throw Out the Kitchen Sink
- NIH Accused of Dishonesty Over Chimp Research Plans
- Darpa's Shredder Challenge: Conquered By Computer Geeks
- RIM's Troubles Continue: BlackBerry PlayBook Costing Company $485 Million
- Video: 'Real-Life Nyan Cat' Shoots Lasers From Its Eyes
- Could a Higgs Boson Announcement Be Imminent From the LHC?
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Jawbone Up, HTC Android Phones, and a Virtual Boy
- Google Dives Into Brick-and-Mortar with First Android Retail Store
- Trent Reznor Unleashes Free Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Tracks
- Match.com iPhone App Pulled for Skirting In-App Purchasing Policy
- Game|Life Podcast: The Pepper-Spray Black Friday Fallout
- Storyboard: Behind the Scenes with David Fincher
- Facebook and Twitter Aren't Pro-Revolution, Professor Says
- Google Prime: Retail Competiton With Amazon Is Still About Data
- AC/DC Battle Returns to Rock Data Center World
- Share Your Web Browser With Chrome's New User Switching
- Kermit the Frog: a Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 2
- Clone Wars' Slavery Arc (Finally) Turns Anakin Ugly
- Astronaut Plays Baseball By Himself in Space
- Microsoft Uses the Web to Showcase New Windows 'Metro'
- Autonomo Concept Is Half Car, All Driver
- Darpa's Creepy Robo-Blob Learns to Crawl
- Embryonic Turtles Communicate to Coordinate Hatching
- Mario Kart 7 Earns Numerous Accolades (and a Few Dubious Honors)
- 9 Nerdy Film Locations You Need to Visit in Your Lifetime
- Amazing Beach Find: 'Perfect Storm' Lobster Tag Washes Up
- Hours After Making Escape, Inmate Found In Port-A-Potty
- WATCH: Panda Eats Cake
- PHOTO: World's Largest Insect
- Sex And Blunts: Two Men Arrested For Inappropriate Fast Food Orders
- Mystery Hunk Of Metal Crashes Through Warehouse Roof
- WATCH: Why Some People See Jesus In Their Pizza
- After 5 Months On The Lam, Escaped Bull Still Vexes Conn. Town
- Crackin' Up -- Police Surprised Where Woman Hid Drug Pipes
- Cops: Man Struck Mother With Glass Eggnog Bottle
- 'Tunnel Of Love' Couple Busted Having Sex On Water Slide
- Jesus Christ, It's Bacon! Check Out This Crispy, Delicious Nativity Scene (And Others)
- News Anchor: 'There Is No Santa'
- Hero Homeowner Hogties Burglar
- Man In Gorilla Suit Goes Ape In Pizzeria -- Repeatedly
- 'End Of The World Not In 2012' According To Decoded Mayan Tablet
- Dolphin Tattoo Transforms Amputee's Shoulder Into A Work Of Art (PICTURE)
- Student Arrested For Burping In Class
- Man Goes To Jail For Dog In Turkmenistan
- WATCH: Save Room For Dessert -- Chefs Bake Gigantic Holiday Pastry
- PHOTOS: Chocolate Theme Park
- Hanson To Sell Their Own Beer - Called, Unbelievably, 'MMMHop'
- PHOTOS: 13 Sketchy Santas
- Bank Courier Van Loses Bags Of Cash On Pa. Highway (VIDEO)
- Dog 'Cheneys' Man -- Pet Shoots Hunter In Buttocks
- What Happens When Worms Go To Space?
- How Much Would You Pay To Name A Creek?
- Man Dressed As 'Frosty' Horrifies Small Town
- WATCH: Disabled Pig Walks On Front Legs
- Flying Squirrel Invades New Jersey Emergency Room
- Corrections: The Basement
- Court Rules Meryl Streep Unable To Be Tried By Jury As She Has No Peers
- Ford Looks Down On Website That Would Let Itself Be Plastered In Ford's Ads
- Rex Ryan Clothes Hundreds of Needy Children With Donation of Sweater Vest
- TV Listings: Wife Hoarders
- Nation's Undiscovered Pedophile Coaches Getting Extremely Nervous
- [video] Doofus Chilean Miner Stuck Down There Again
- PASADENA, CAFor the T-shirts, Jon Dillard, owner of Chimpy's Bar & Grill, will probably use the same...
- Song Saved At Last Minute By Hand Claps
- Scalia Recuses Self From Capital Murder Case, Citing Double Homicide He Committed in '80s
- Strongside/Weakside: Urban Meyer
- Hedo Turkoglu Somehow Comes Out Of Lockout $50 Million Richer
- Statshot: Why Is Mom Calling?
- American Voices: 20 Percent Of American Homes 'Underwater'
- NBA Players, Owners Fail To Reach Agreement Where They Would Beat Each Other With Chains
- [audio] Highschool Teacher Constantly Uses Janitor As Example
- Urban Meyer Gets The Destroy-My-Personal-And-Physical-Health- Again Bug
- Altercation With CVS Cashier Over Price Of Fiber One Bars Marks Area Woman's Entrance Into Adulthood
- Houston Scrambling To Figure Out How To Get More Undefeated Before BCS Picks Title Game
- Allen Iverson: 'You Hear That, Everybody? We're Coming Back! All Of Us!'
- Everyone Giving Up On John After Latest Movie Recommendation
- [audio] New Once-A-Month Vitamin Presents Choking Hazard
- American Voices: U.S. Horse Slaughter To Resume
- Parents Honor Dead Son's Memory By Keeping Up His Awful Blog
- Parents Keep Deceased Son's Memory Alive Through His Awful Tumblr
- Osprey Devours Lion In Massive Food-Chain Shake-Up
- TV Listings: Cake Boss
- SAN JOSE, CAJeremy Crowe, 30, finally got into the far left lane and it was better than anything he had...
- I Trained My Pet Mouse To Jump Through My Stretched Earlobe,' Says Man Who Doesn't Have Checking Account
- Members Of Baseball Team Shave Their Heads In Support of Neo-Nazi Teammate
- Top 10 Photoshop Tricks You Can Do Without Buying Photoshop [Video]
- Ignoring Garden Pest Insects Can Work Better Than Insecticide [Gardening]
- Prepare Yourself for the Winter Cold This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Remains of the Day: Proposed Law Will Exempt More IT Employees from Overtime Pay [For What It's Worth]
- Etsy Gift Finder Scans Your Facebook Friends' Interest for Unique Holiday Gifts [Holidays]
- How to Overclock Your Video Card and Boost Your Gaming Performance [How To]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: November 26-December 2 [Highlights]
- Daily App Deals: Get CalenGoo for Android at 50% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Use Wolfram Alpha to Find Scrabble Words [Friday Fun]
- Being Agreeable Costs You Money [Jobs]
- Be Wary of Missing Dollar Signs on Prices While Shopping [Groceries]
- Make Your Own Shower Head from PVC for a Relaxing Showering Experience [DIY]
- How to Keep Track of All Your Daily Deals So You Don't Waste Them [Saving Money]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Wine [Help Yourself]
- How to Kill the Kindle Special Offers Ads For Free [Kindle]
- The Best System Tweaker for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- I Know My Phone's "Spying" on Me, But How Bad Is It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Remove the Tube and Pull Up: Your Toilet Paper Roll Is Now a Box of Tissues [Macgyver Tips]
- CheckPoints Rewards You for Checking Out Your Favorite Places and Products [Video]
- Don't Buy Anything in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Hack Your Gadgets and Home to Teach Yourself a New Language [Language]
- Amazon Is Adding a New "Flurry" of Deals for the Holidays [Deals]
- Hack a Monitor To Be Viewable Only with Special Glasses [Video]
- Buy Wine Now to Lock in Pre-Holiday Bargains [Shopping]
- Check If Your Android Phone Has Carrier IQ with Voodoo Carrier IQ Detector, No Rooting Required [Security]
- Netspot for Mac Makes Diagnosing Wi-Fi Signal Problems Quick, Easy, and Free [Video]
- How to Stay Safe When Exercising Outdoors in Cold Weather [Exercise]
- Remember to Highlight Your Experience When Starting a Social Media-Based Job Hunt [Jobs]
- Disable All Extensions for Chrome Manages Your Chrome Extensions with One Button [Chrome Extensions]
- Best Video Editing Tool? [Video]
- BIRT Kills Puppies: A Fair and Honest Review
- After a failed attempt at using Quartz for job chaining, I decided to roll a simple implementation myself.
- video - Researcher Shows Carrier IQ Secret Software on Millions of Phones Logging Everything
- Why I Will Miss Steve Jobs
- Which CMS You Prefer for Website?
- Heat Map Control in WPF
- "Seven Databases In Seven Weeks" Book in Beta
- Graphs Ensure Something from Nothing
- New LOGICAL functions in SQL Server Denali
- Getting Started with SSRS - Part 4 - Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services in Windows Server 2008
- 10 Best Open Source Software for Creating a Free Forum Website
- Web Storage - HTML5
- The Modern Java Ecosystem (for the Sinatra or web.py lover)
- Is Haskell a Good Choice for Web Applications?
- YaCy takes on Google with open source search engine
- The UI Design Interview
- Java 7: Project Coin in code examples
- Learn ReGex the hard way
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich review
- DSL with Groovy
- Fix double check locking in Java 5
- Learn Play 2.0 - Live coding script
- Test Abstraction Smells
- video - FREE Java Brains Tutorials on Hibernate by Koushik Kothagal
- How to encrypt (in fact, hash) user passwords
- Control Xbox from your Windows Phone
- Designing a Clean Website: Navigation
- OpenJFX is alive and kicking: JavaFX 2.0 opensourced
- Reuters Best Photos of the Year 2011
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- This Week at Neatorama
- The Twist Bridge
- House of the Rising Sun
- Classic Comic Book Covers Animated
- Modern Santas Advise Children To Have Modest Expectations
- The Tree Line
- Extra Crunchy Bread
- Shark Song
- The Gene for Short Sleepers
- New School Policy Forbids Teachers From Failing Students Caught Cheating
- Manifesto for Life
- Profiles in Scourges: Pablo Escobar
- Hungary Outlaws Homelessness
- The History of Calorimetry
- Why We Go Online
- Gingerbread Ewok Village
- Why the Native Fashion Trend Is Pissing Off Real Native Americans
- Fear of Flying
- Inflatable Christmas Decorations
- Modern Problems
- Some Of The Sketchiest Lawyer Billboards I've Ever Seen
- Mall Santa's Rappelling Mishap
- Uncomfortable Moments With A Russian Version Of TMNT
- Turn Your Hybrid Car Into High Fashion Art
- Shopping Prank
- It's Growing Across the Heart of America
- Your Favorite Websites' Office Art
- SpaghettiOs Pizza
- New Additions in the Household Cleaning Aisle
- A Bridge, a Speedboat and a Frisbee: The Ultimate Frisbee Trick Catch
- Stephen Hawking's Response to a Request for a Time Travel Formula
- Cat Astounded by First Car Ride
- Braille Handrails at a Zoo
- People and Their Fish Twins
- Instagram Engineering What Powers Instagram: Hundreds of Instances, Dozens of Technologies
- Kindle Touch compared to Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Touch, and Kindle 4 Marco.org
- Bezier curves - a primer
- Martin Kool - How to use Firebug on your iPad and iPhone
- The Strange Birth and Long Life of Unix - IEEE Spectrum
- 24 ways: Conditional Loading for Responsive Designs
- Untitled (http://torrentfreak.com/copyright-corru ption-scandal-surrounds-anti-piracy-camp aign-111201/?_)
- Integrating Amazon S3 With WordPress
- Moving from SVN to Git in 1,000 easy steps! Code as Craft
- The Modern Java Ecosystem (for the Sinatra or web.py lover)
- Rand Fishkin (SEOMoz): Inbound Marketing for Startups
- Lessons Learned: A new version of the Joel Test (draft)
- Map Tales
- Offer HN: How to build a data mining web app
- Untitled (http://torrentfreak.com/swiss-govt-down loading-movies-and-music-will-stay-legal -111202/)
- First, Understand Your Screen James Pearce
- >Wikileaks - The Spy files
- Aleph One (Marathon: Open Source)
- I bought a Lumia (the 500 blog post) | Jon Gold
- Don't Just Ask: Why Women Don't Negotiate
- Institutions, Confidence, and the News Crisis Clay Shirky
- More iOS device and OS version stats from Instapaper Marco.org
- Why Siri Can't Find Abortion Clinics & How It's Not An Apple Conspiracy
- TidBITS Opinion: Lets Stop with the Siri Baiting
- YouTube - Zach Wahls Speaks About Family
- Apple: The Most Undervalued Large-Cap Stock in America | Bullish Cross
- How To Perfectly Reheat Pizza on Devour.com
- Jerry Sandusky Chuckles His Way Through Latest Creepy Interview [Penn State Scandal]
- Comment of the Day: The Satanic Verses 2.0 [We Read You]
- Monstrous NYPD Eats Occupy Wall Street's Pizza [Occupy Wall Street]
- Now Even the Stock Photo Ladies Are Ditching Herman Cain [Herman Cain]
- Rick Perry Determined to Make His Ads as Lifeless as Possible [Video]
- Sean Parker's $150,000 Drug-Fueled Halloween Party Is Why No One Takes Him Seriously [Valleywag]
- Arsenic in Apple Juice Is Good For You, Stop Whining [Health Watch]
- Santa's Elf Quits After Nightmarish Groupon Stampede [Shopping]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: Read the Article [Banhammer]
- The Unstoppable Rampage of the Beliebers [Justin Bieber]
- God Can't Make Up His Mind About Homophobic Teen Sex Pastor's Divorce [Eddie Long]
- How to Blame Your Failed Political Campaign on Your Wife [Herman Cain]
- Report: White Guys Make All the Money [Wall Street]
- The First Victory of the Holiday Viral Video Season [Video]
- Extended Virgin Diaries Trailer Will Make You Cringe [Video]
- Don't Hotbox Your Car if Your Two-Year-Old Is in the Backseat [Parenting]
- All of the Rich Teens on Long Island Are Cheating on the SAT [The Rich]
- D.C.'s Free Newspaper Has a Dirty, Unfortunate Headline [Media]
- Donald Trump Will Moderate a Republican Debate 
- Girl, Your Ex-Boyfriend Is Wearing a Huge Photo of You and Yelling on the F Train [Video]
- Salman Rushdie's Facebook Seduction and Break-Up with a Crazed Reality Star [Romance]
- Scientists Confirm the Internet is Huge Waste of Time [Science]
- Have You Submitted Your Note of Womanly Encouragement to Herman Cain Yet? [Herman Cain]
- News Anchor Brutally Destroys Santa Myth for Chicago Kids [Video]
- We Need a New Word for 'Fag Hag' [The Gays]
- Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively Are Having a Hot Blonde Catfight [Gossip Roundup]
- Despondent Law Students Fondle Puppies for Solace [Law School]
- There Is Absolutely No Stopping the Happy Meal [McDonald's]
- No Big Deal but George Soros Thinks the World Economy Might Collapse [The Economy]
- The Internet's Most Hated Singer Has a Cool New Song [Video]
|The Longform.org Guide to NBA Legends|
|Martin Scorseses greatest movies|
|What's in a Baby Name? Possibly, Your Child's...|
|December 3, 2011: Weekend|
|Shields, Brooks on Gingrich's 'Skeletons,' Bill...|
|Why #Pencilchat May Be the Most Clever...|
|Cain to announce campaign future|
|Using Collaborative Learning in Classrooms and...|
|The Shameful Way the Military Handles...|
|Panetta to urge Israel to do more to reduce...|
|France withdraws embassy staff from Iran|
|An Insider Analysis of Pakistan's...|
|Jammu,Kashmir & Ladakh festival at New...|
|Books: “The Chronicles of Harris...|
|Son's Funny And Loving Obituary About Dad...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Zynga Hoping For $1 Billion IPO|
|Roundup: Jon Huntsman Hits Park Avenue; Peter...|
|LIFE Watches TV|
|The Caucus: In Atlanta, Waiting for Herman...|
|Jackass NYPD Pigs Throw Protesters In Jail, Eat...|
|From the Archives: President Obama's Surprise...|
|Mistrust of Institutions May Touch G.O.P. Itself|
|Watch Live: Cain Announcement|
|Obama's Remarks on World AIDS Day|
|Obama talks payroll tax cut extension in weekly...|
|How the IMF Got Its Keynesian Groove Back|
wall street j.
|Judge Rejects Ban on U.S. Galaxy Sales|
|Markets Brace for EU Summit: Coming Week|
|Open Enrollment: Get Your Employees What They Want|
|The Trouble Behind the New Unemployment Data|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Tech Startups Need Non-Techies to Succeed|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|3 Ways To Respect The "Co" In Consumer|
|FOR THE RECORD: I Just Bet Keith Rabois $1 That...|
|"We're at an inflection point in...|
|Weekly Wrist Watch Round Up|
|Carrier IQ Admits Holding 'Treasure Trove' of...|
|Weekly Wrap-up: Looking Back on 2011 and More|
|Court Rejects Apple's Request to Ban Samsung...|
|Publishing News: One publishing experiment...|
|Cyber Monday Deal Confirmed! Google Offers...|
|SteelSeries Diablo 3 headset review Evil looks...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|FOR THE RECORD: I Just Bet Keith Rabois $1 That...|
|Mindy McCready, Son Zander, Found by Police in...|
|Week in science: collapsing ideas and...|
|Car of the Future: Toyota Fun Vii Is a Pleasure...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Requesting Potential Motorola Bond of Up...|
|How the Internet is Destroying Everything|
|LG Optimus Net version with two SIM card slots...|
|Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 122|
|Facebook buys location service Gowalla|
|Whitman: Huntsman could totally go third party|
yahoo odd news
|Florida teen detained by TSA for design on her...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Sandusky Speaks Again: Was He Believable This...|
|Cain Decides on Campaign|
|The 5 Most Mind-Blowing Things That Can Be...|
|Distracted Man on Ladder Loses Balance|
|Consurgo, Steampunk Robot Dad Arises in 3D...|
|News Feed History of the Entire World|
|Santa poses with AK-47s for gun club photos|
|Abandoned Stadiums of the United States|
|FAIL Nation: Hippie Skitch FAIL|
|Why Lance Bass! Is That YourLover?|
|The King That Never Was: Worst Video Ever?|
|GIF: Duck Curling|
|Space Pictures This Week: Cosmic Pinwheel,...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ive got your missing links right here (3...|
|The Only Drill Bit You Need to Own|
|Tilt Switches Made from Bottles of Craft Beads|
|This Land is Your Land: The Citizenship Quiz|
|Gossip Shapes What We See|
|'Lethal' radiation doses can be treated with drugs|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Two LED Dice Kits|
|The First Text Message Was Sent 19 Years Ago Today|
|New map imposes New York City grid system on...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Stream Media from a PC to a Kindle Fire|
|Impatient people have lower credit scores,...|
|Tropical Storm Barry (2001)|
|This Week in the Future, November 28-December...|
|Samsung's two-faced SCH-W999 Android plays the...|
|TAD Street Fighter Jacket|
|Lego's Ornaments Leave Everything To Your...|
|Dont Blame The IQ, Blame The Carrier|
|Final Frame: The Mobile Office|
|NOTCOT Holiday Giveaway #9: Bittersweets NY...|
|Robot converts online interactions into...|
|Banks Pull Credit Card Tricks To Lure Consumers...|
|South Park RPG is a feel-good game about...|
|Weekly Wrist Watch Round Up|
|Happy 10th Anniversary, Jak and Daxter [Jak And...|
|Corsair Flash Voyager GT 3.0 Flash Drive...|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Gaming For Good: Al Gores Finalist Picks Announced|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Content Strategy Within The Design Process|
|Design Miami 2011: FriendsWithYou|
|Electric Istanbul (Not Constantinople)|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Art in Abandoned Places: 14 Inspiring Projects|
|Links for 2011-12-02 [del.icio.us]|
|Biosciences Centre Extension, University of...|
|Raging Around the Christmas Tree|
|A Fantastic Look At The Amazing Colors Under...|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Holiday Shopping Challenge|
|Workspace of the Week: A desk? A desk!|
|Boom and Bust in Acorns Will Affect Many...|
|The Secret Rule of Changing Anything|
|Awakenings Caused by Sleeping Pills|
|2011 Holiday Gift Guides: Great Finds For Guys,...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Is Your Fridge Making You Fat?|
|LUX Beauty Guide: Holiday Beauty Bar|
|Raw Taco Supreme|
|Merry Manicures! Twelve Easy and Festive...|
|Americans More Likely To Have An iPhone Than A...|
|9 Wonderfully Informative Hong Kong Blogs ...|
the big picture
|World AIDS Day 2011|
|The truce village of Panmunjom|
|New York Photos of the Week November 25th...|
|Saturday, 03 Dec 2011|
|In Yemen, a Photographer With No Name|
|Paul Giggle - ZERO|
|Comic for December 3, 2011|