- Did I just fuck up my marriage?
- Sick of laying headphones on your desk? A solution is in-store for you... (your nearest grocer, that is)
- The 12 Medical Specialty Stereotypes
- highschool freshman on college freshman meme
- IAmA Grammy Award Winning songwriter, Jim Peterik, that co-wrote "Eye of the Tiger." AMA
- Passive aggressive neighborhood
- Fox News fabricates part of US Constitution in effort to convince viewers Elena Kagan should recuse herself...
- Online petition against PIPA and SOPA threatening internet freedom currently at 943,207 signatures. The...
- oh god my brain is producing noise to go with this
- It's not wealth that pisses off the 99 %. It's how fully wealth has fused with political power.
- Reddit, can we please start a movement to get Nathan Fillion to star in the Uncharted movie? He WANTS to do...
- Immediate regret.
- A response to being damned to hell:
- TIL Charles Manson gets more mail than any other prisoner in the United States.
- Just a few helicopters out for a... eh, drive.
- TIL: America has reinvented the slave trade.
- Russia has sent interior ministry troops to Moscow and increased the alert level of security forces after a...
- Is it normal for a straight guy to not be attracted to vaginas?
- Scumbag Professor Oak
- Facebook patches security hole that allows viewing of private photos... but not before someone leeches Mark...
- Tell Congress: Say NO to Indefinite Detention and Endless Worldwide War [ACLU]
- Defensive Cat.
- fucks given: zero
- Mind/Blown..? (SMB 3)
- TIL: Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali G, Borat, Bruno) will play Freddie Mercury in the upcoming film Queen: A Kind...
- Silversun Pickups - The Royal We
- Civil war is about to ducking start in Moscow, Russia, how the fuck do I spread the word?
- Insane religion I discovered, they have it all...
- Rats that ate low-fat potato chips 'may have gained more weight' than rats eating regular, full-fat variety
- 8 companies hit with lawsuit over Carrier IQ software
- You just have to visit India!
- How to slow the effects of aging
- How To Make Hair Thicker: 3 Secrets Revealed
- Condescending Fox
- Gnarly 'ole Tree
- Top Five Regrets of the Dying
- Creepy Charlie Brown Theme Song Video
- Muhammad Yunus, 2006 Nobel Peace Prize
- "On Hold" Music
- Dinosaur Love
- Woohoo! I was quoted in Gawker!
- 12 Days of Idealab Holiday, Day 3: Cookie Swap
- Remembering Walt Disney
- You like us, you really like us!
- Anti-Theft Lunch Bags
- 1,000 Running Santa's
- Celebrating Little Richard!
- Twitter [Infographic] -
- Another Chime Baby!
- Happy Birthday Margaret Cho!
- Because you can never have too much #starwars
- Eight Ferraris Involved in Fourteen Car Pileup
- Article Marketing Some Tips For Success
- Hi From Up Here
- Great Photo of Niagara Falls at the border of Canada and the USA
- Madonna Confirmed for Super Bowl
- Magical Situ Gunung Lake in Indonesia
- My ChimeWish Winnings Announcement for Youth Soccer & Choir
- A Cat on a Tree
- Record massive black holes discovered lurking in monster galaxies
- Tremors from a euro collapse would be global, with U.S. recession likely
- Will Google Chrome kill Firefox?
- How Pot, Cocaine, and Hunger Intersect in the Brain
- NASA Common Crew Habitat: Standardized yet efficient spatial design for space crew
- APOD: 2011 December 6 - Jupiter Rotation Movie from Pic du Midi
- The Latest Credit Card Trap: No Limits, Just 'Access'
- Does Anybody Really Want A Coat This Cheap?
- Life's Extremes: Atheists vs. Believers
- Starbucks to sell beer and wine in a bid to boost evening sales
- California man who killed 25 farmworkers up for parole
- Earth, Meet Your Long-Lost Sibling: The Christmas Planet
- 6 Tasty Nuggets of Knowledge Philosoraptor Would Teach Business Students
- Young people on trial need people who care
- Why Pretty Doesnt Always Win
- $9 A Gallon Too Much For Gas This Winter? Avoid Nome, Alaska
- Religion reduces science literacy in America
- Google: Behind The Numbers - Infographic
- Microsoft Patents Idea for Monitoring Employee Work Habits
- Beam It Down: A Drive to Launch Solar Power From Space
- Police include Occupy movement on terror list
- 10 Times that TIME's Person of the Year Wasnt Really a Person
- Why Kids Sexting May Not Be as Big a Problem as We Thought
- 9 Year-Old Suspended For Sexual Harassment For Calling Teacher 'Cute'
- Yeast Sex Life Gets Wild, Especially in Hard Times
- BP says Halliburton destroyed Gulf spill evidence
- Hunting for HIV vaccine with techniques that fight spam
- Largest Global Emissions Jump Since Industrial Revolution
- FCC to set standards for mass disconnection of Americans communications
- Most massive black holes ever discovered
- Tammy Baldwin Delivers Bold Defense Of Progressivism
- 'Me, A Womanizer?'
- McCain Escalates Feud With Joe Klein
- Bank Of America Settles Lawsuit For Huge Sum
- Rick Santorum Discusses Gay Sex
- U.S. Reportedly To Weigh Gay Rights When Allocating Foreign Aid
- WATCH: Glenn Beck GRILLS Newt Gingrich
- Anti-Putin Demonstrators And Police Clash In Moscow
- Mayor Quits After Alleged Sex Scandal With A Male Prostitute
- Karl Rove Jabs Trump Where It Hurts
- How Google's Driverless Car Could Save Lives
- NASA: Massive Asteroid 'Unlike Any Other'
- Regulators Probe Apple's Alleged 'Cartel'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Herman Cain's Goodbye Speech
- Japan Recalls Baby Formula After Small Traces Of Radiation Found
- India Threatens To Censor Facebook
- Olympus Probe Finds Executives Were 'Rotten To The Core'
- WATCH: Occupy Groups Protest Foreclosures Nationwide
- Dozens Of Dumped Bodies Piled Up Reportedly Found In Syria
- Hillary Clinton Says Russian Election Was Rigged
- Twin Attacks Kill 20 In Afghanistan
- U.S. Accused Of Laundering Mexican Drug Cartel Money
- BP Makes High-Stakes Oil Spill Accusation Against Halliburton
- Serial Killer Who Murdered 25 Farmworkers Denied Parole
- Romney's Payroll Tax Cut Position Takes Another Turn
- After Son's Death In Police Custody, A Mother Fights For Answers
- 'America's Toughest Sheriff' Apologizes For Botched Sex-Crime Cases
- ESPN Analyst Fired After Another Arrest
- Former CIA Director's Death Raises Questions, Divides Family
- GOP Senator Reveals What It Will Take To Keep Payroll Tax Alive
- England's answer to Crazy Horse Mountain
- Feel the Newtmentum.
- Occupied America?
- Googly Eye-based street mischief
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Its The Muppet Show!
- Messy. Crazy. Brilliant. Insane. Reporter.
- "Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration, I've decided not to endorse your park."
- Creating the Deathly Hallows animation
- The physical toll of being a goon
- Ru Ru Chu
- On John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Depressives unite!
- Sibylle Baier
- There's always room for Cello
- Suddenly, eight years later
- Afghanistan: A Video Portrait
- Single Link His Toons
- chicken and rice recipe
- Don't hold the Pepperoni, I want EVERYTHING!
- Education For All
- Inequality highest in thirty years across most of the developed world.
- ....and falling.
- New worlds of wonderful sound
- Bike vs. Board
- The Pinhegg
- Honda Blue
- Meet Benjaman Kyle
- "This is not a definition, it is not trueand, therefore, your questions do not make sense."
- A leaking woodpecker
- Letter from Dublin
- Punched Out: The Life and Death of a Hockey Enforcer
- PssstWanna Buy a Law?
- The Place to Disappear
- A Monster Among the Frum
- The Beguiling Tough Love of Enlightened
- Where We All Will Be Received
- The Longform.org Guide to NBA Legends
- Rare attacks on Afghan Shi'ites kill 60 - The Boston Globe
- BP Accuses Halliburton of Destroying Key Oil Spill Evidence - Fox News
- Boston University Doctor Answers Questions from Readers - New York Times (blog)
- Vote demos clash with Moscow police - Belfast Telegraph
- Kremlin masses troops to face protests - The Hindu
- Rare attacks on Afghan Shiites kill 60 - Boston.com
- Polls: Newt stands as clear frontrunner - Politico
- NFL: 'We are aware of the accident' involving Lions DT Suh - NFL News
- Syracuse coach investigation faces challenges - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Rare attacks on Afghan Shiites kill 60 - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Attorneys see challenges in federal probe of sex allegations against former ... - Washington Post
- Ron Paul vs Gingrich and The Donald - RT
- Welcome To The Age Of Planets - NPR (blog)
- Verizon Wireless blocks Google Wallet payment app from new Nexus 'superphone' - Washington Post
- Boogaard's brain showed trauma-linked disease - Yahoo! Sports
- Police: Man robs martial arts expert, gets beaten and shot - CBS News
- Newt's Split-Personality Disorder - msnbc.com
- Ron Paul To Romney's Rescue: Releases Gingrich Attack Ad - Huffington Post
- Protests, arrests in Russia as Putin loses sheen - Zee News
- Bluefin Tuna Maybe OK After BP Oil Spill - Huffington Post
- Women hurt in Ndamukong Suh car crash say he lied - Chicago Sun-Times
- Amazon's Kindle Fire Will 'Vaporize' Android But Leave Apple Unscathed - Reuters
- Bloodstained hockey cards celebrate NHL enforcers; bad timing? - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- Mitt Romney paying $100000 to hide records, wipe computer data 'unprecedented' - National Post (blog)
- BP Says Halliburton Destroyed Evidence in Gulf Spill Case - BusinessWeek
- Putin promises changes, faces protests - Zee News
- Microsoft's Xbox TV revolution is missing one thing - Fortune
- Welcome to the Donald Trump Primary. Again. - The Atlantic
- Rosie O'Donnell gives Michelle Rounds a diamond ring - USA Today
- Roundup: Afghan suicide attacks raise sectarian fears - CNN (blog)
- Insider: $56 Billion Later, Airport Security Is Junk | Danger Room | Wired.com
- Rise of the drone nation
- Christmas Wreath and it's History
- 7 Year-Old Girl Beaten, Raped & Stabbed to Death
- COURAGE IN AMERICA: Some of MF Global's Missing Money Turns Up in Bill Clinton's Bank Account
- Breaking USAToday Report: Obamacare is Definitely Working
- Heartbreak Awaits Republicans Who Love Newt
- FDA favors more risk info on newer birth control pills
- Called to duty | A salute to our area's World War II veterans to mark the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Meet the New Possibly Earthlike Planet: Kepler-22b
- Video: 8-Year-Old Boy Lectures Michele Bachmann on Gays
- US to use foreign aid to promote gay rights
- Twitter's top 2011 hashtags: #egypt and #tigerblood
- Could Hillary Clinton be Obama's ace in the hole? - CNN.com
- How Big Banks Finance Billions In Predatory Payday Lending | ThinkProgress
- Trump's "i know you are but what am i/"
- Scary US Views
- Santorum: People Die In America Because They 'Make Poor Decisions'
- Fed may give loans to IMF to help euro zone
- Groups prepare to bring Occupy protests to Congress - CNN.com
- LSU Fans Will Need A LSU Canopy Tent On Jan 9th in New Orleans!
- BATTLEFIELD MAIN STREET: Pentagon project lets police forces even in small towns arm themselves with...
- PROMISES, PROMISES: Securing US border impossible - Yahoo! News
- who is he standing up for?
- As 70th Anniversary Nears, Historian Looks At Why Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor
- For the Families of Some Debtors, Death Offers No Respite -
- Maryland stuffed ham with a kale mixture
- Glenn Beck Confronts Gingrich With His 2011 Quote Supporting The Individual Mandate | ThinkProgress
- Obama's approval rating dips below Carter's
- 'Occupy Our Homes' Protesters Highlight Foreclosures Nationwide (VIDEO)
- Large-Scale Killings Reported in Restive Syria City
- Micro Tax on Financial Trades Gains Advocates
- As Myanmar Reaches Out, Old Conflict Flares Within
- Germany Calls S.&P. Threat a Spur to Action
- Mine Owner to Pay $200 Million in West Virginia Explosion
- Blagojevich Faces Sentencing Hearing
- Banks Aided in Olympus Cover-Up, Report Finds
- Jailing Opposition Leaders, Russia Moves to Quell Election Protests
- E.U. in Antitrust Probe of Apple, E-Book Publishers
- E.U. Investigates Possible Cartel in E-Book Market
- S&P Move Piles Pressure on Euro Zone Assets
- Suicide Bombers Kill Scores of Shiites in Afghanistan
- Suicide Attack on Afghan Shi'ite Shrine Kills Up to 20
- Global Witness Quits Group on Blood Diamonds
- Around the World in One Movie: Film Financings Global Future
- More Public Sector Workers Are Retiring
- Vermont Rebounding From Hurricane Irene
- Search Resumes for Evidence of Life Out There
- N.F.L Sued by Ex-Players Over Painkiller Toradol
- N.H.L. Approves Realignment
- A Christmas Story: The Musical! Aims to Become a Franchise
- U.S. Withdrawal From Afghanistan Worries Aid Groups
- Gingrich, Rising in Field, Seeks Big Donors
- Patricia C. Dunn Dies at 58; Led Hewlett-Packard During Spying Case
- Wal-Mart Hears a Familiar Complaint in India
- On Facebook, N.Y.C. Police Officers Maligned West Indian Paradegoers
- Campaign 2012: When Gingrichs Big Thoughts Backfire
- Irelands Austerity Hailed as Example of Financial Survival
- Punched Out: Derek Boogaard: A Brain Going Bad
- Ivory Coasts Laurent Gbagbo Appears Before Hague Court
- IBM Goes to the Racetrack With Super-Speedy Memory
- How To Choose A Board Member
- Bootbox.js - alert, confirm and flexible dialogs for Twitter's bootstrap
- 90 seconds product pitch video in stop motion on a $5 budget
- Stop Launching Shitty MVPs in Competitive Markets
- Worlds first Android 4.0 tablet- Ainol NOVO7. Any reviews?
- Node.js modules you should know about: request
- Five Things you Should know About Domain Names
- Help build a timeline of computing
- Living Earth Simulator will simulate the entire world
- URI Prefix Middleware for Clojure Ring
- Stop being so fucking productive
- Daphne Koller of Stanford AI Lab on online education
- Confessions of a tech journalist: my advice to startups pitching the media
- NASA: Solar flares tear off tons of moon, Mars surface
- Quixey Challenge - Fix a bug in 1 minute. Win $100.
- Instant CSS, JS, HTML or DOM documentation
- Twenty Four Hours of Nokia Lumia
- How Much Foreign Aid is the US Doling Out?
- Why former English majors shouldnt write Yelp reviews
- 37signals are up to something
- Regulators systematically ignore evidence that deregulation has broken markets
- Mozilla offline?
- Dowsing Linux jobs and skills
- DNSCrypt Encrypts Your DNS Traffic Because Theres Always Someone Out To Get You
- UX design experiments of a Number 1 app
- Composable data structures for eventually consistent systems
- UX design experiments for a Number 1 mobile app
- Footballers, Power Rangers and Steve Jobs
- Research Data: Share Early, Share Often
- Ask Slashdot: Getting a Grip On an Inherited IT Mess?
- Dell Kills Streak 7, Bails On Android Tablets
- An iPad Keyboard You Can Type On and Swipe Through
- EU Targets Apple In Ebook Investigation
- Opera 11.60 'Tunny' Released With Ragnarök HT
- Does Outsourcing Programming Really Save Money?
- Osteoporosis Drug Makes Lengthy Space Trips More Tolerable
- Indian Minister Seeks To Censor User-Generated Content Online
- Sub-$100 Android 4.0 Tablet Coming Soon
- Download.com Bundling Adware With Free Software
- Kaspersky Quits BSA Over SOPA Support
- Scammers Work Around Two-Factor Authentication With Social Engineering
- Proteins Build "Cages" Around Bacteria
- The Rise and Fall of Kodak
- Google To Seek Dismissal of Suit Against Google Books
- Researchers Say Carrier IQ Isn't Logging Data, Texts
- Greenpeace Breaks Into French Nuclear Plant
- How To Avoid Infringing On Apple's Patents
- Book Review: Head First HTML5 Programming
- Digital Face-Swapping Getting Cheaper
- Discouraging Playstation Vita Details
- New Theory Challenges Need For Dark Matter
- IBM Makes First Racetrack Memory Chip
- TV Isn't Broken, So Why Fix It?
- Kepler Confirms Exoplanet Inside Star's Habitable Zone
- Will Firefox Lose Google Funding?
- Ask Greg Leyh of The Lightning Foundry What Charges Him Up?
- IT Pros Can't Resist Peeking At Privileged Info
- New US Government Project To Monitor Electronic Communication
- Scientists: How do ethics and culture shape your work?
- A limerick for the Higgs boson
- Potentially habitable exoplanet: The fine print
- Literary greats answer high-school student's survey on "symbolism," 1963
- Leave your kids alone: a free-range parenting journey
- Cruel kids in A.B. Frost cartoon
- Business Software Alliance fractures over SOPA support
- Trailer Tuesday: Shame (2011)
- Wreath made out of thread-spools
- Planesrunner: Ian McDonald's YA debut is full of action-packed multidimensional cool, airships, electropunk...
- Cory in Zurich tonight
- Rebar snakes
- Diana Eng's Smart Scarves: deployable structure pleat pattern, fibonacci knit, and thermochromatic snowflakes
- Crabfu reviews the Wacom Inkling
- MAKE's MakerBot giveaway
- Interview with Marc Franklin, photographer of psychedelic explorers and High Frontiers' art director
- eBoy does Rio
- Dicing onions like a pro
- Coming: Lego Minecraft sets
- FBI playset for kids!
- 3.8M children in the UK don't own a book
- Nonsense Shopping List Prank
- Copyrights vs Human Rights: big publishing and SOPA
- Three sad things Sony did this weekend
- Incredible high speed water droplet photos
- Beatles "collection" t-shirt
- Steve Lodefink's pinewood racer bodies
- A brief explanation of the "Hairy Ball Theorem"
- Roomba art
- Ryan Gosling's soulful eyes + smooth statistics
- There's too much weird stuff here to fit in one headline, but suffice it to say that the defense's case...
- The Faked Death of the Traditional Family: How 'experts' are trying to kill off the traditional family,...
- Naked guy: "Please tase me 'bro". Deputy: "OK...BZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT"
- Dog people vs. cat people. Yeah, it's pretty much what you expected
- Can't hold your liquor? You can get away with beating people up in the UK and blame it on your religion...
- In Virginia, the first day of school is determined by: a) Your local school board, b) the school's...
- You know things may be over between you and your boyfriend if you fake your kidnapping to get $100 out of...
- I'd love to give you that new fire truck, Timmy, but PayPal says cats are more important than people in need
- The Incredible Bulk tears his clothes off and ambushes couple on their own front porch. You wouldn't like...
- PayPal continues to wage its ongoing war against Regretsy
- Let's recap. The senate approved the NDAA. The amendment to remove indefinite detention failed. It will...
- Report says organized crime has infiltrated garbage business in New Jersey. And you needed a report for...
- Irish setter gives birth to 15 ugly-ass puppies in a single litter. Just kidding - they're the cutest thing...
- Bachmann rendered speechless by 8-year old, textbooks, waffle iron
- Ace Ventura drags his highly trained cat detection dog out from under some random porch to help locate...
- Argentina launches illegal naval blockade of the Falkland Islands. Britain, having scrapped the majority of...
- New county auditor locates $30,000 just in time to give himself a $30,000 pay raise
- Beer prices at all 30 NHL arenas. Beer or college for the kids?
- Artist takes children's drawings, turns them into realistic paintings. Sleep tight
- Artist deciphers mystery of the Mona Lisa, spotting three secret animals hidden in the picture. Also, Da...
- Photoshop this break dancing brother
- Top tip: Drunk drivers. If you've crashed into a drunk driver testing facility while drunk and driving, why...
- Smoking hot 23-year-old model propelled into the spotlight
- Santa died for your sins
- New Opera 11.60 Is Faster, Uses Less Memory
- Q&A with Shelly Mazzanoble, Author of Everything I Need to Know I Learned From Dungeons & Dragons
- Wish List: Wired Staffers' Most Wanted
- Insider: $56 Billion Later, Airport Security Is Junk
- Sculpting the Perfect Wax Doppelgänger
- Gartner: 2012 Will Be the Year of Apocalyptic Reckoning for CIOs
- Dave Sanders: Fiber-Optics Exec by Day, Defender of Justice by Night
- How to Picture the Size of the Universe
- Dec. 6, 1850: The Eyes Have It, Thanks to the Ophthalmoscope
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 6
- US Mail Continues Spiral After Ending One-Day Delivery
- Groups Petition for Right to Hack the Xbox, Backup DVDs
- Apple Licenses Touchscreen Patent In Atypical About-Face
- V for Vendetta's Alan Moore, David Lloyd Join Occupy Comics
- IBM Goes To the Racetrack With Super Speedy Memory
- Send Techie Season's Greetings
- How Abuse Changes a Child's Brain
- Japanese People Less Likely to Evacuate During Future Tsunamis
- Ill-Advised Hack Brings Siri to Jailbroken iPhone 4s
- Bradley Manning's Defense Attorney Looks to Blame Military for Leaks
- Xbox to Receive New Content Channels and Windows Phone Connectivity
- Potentially Earth-Like Planet Has Right Temperature for Life
- HP Hit With Lawsuit Over Flaming Printer Hack
- We've Got the Beats
- Hey Loser, You Can't Hide From Darpa's 'Social Interaction' Sensors
- Spotify Apps Dominate London's Music Hack Day
- Apple Is Mystery 'Maverick' Eyeing Facebookian Data Center
- Facebook Auditions Kid Hackers With All-Night Codefest
- How That $3.8 Million Supercar Crash Happened
- 'Inhuman Microphone' App Circumvents Occupy Wall Street?s Megaphone Ban
- UFO Believers vs. White House: Round II
- Hitler Rears His Ugly Head On Schnapps Bottle
- Stuntman Balancing His Head On A Nail Is Highlight Of China's 'Ethnic Games' (PICTURES)
- Dead Friend Buried Beneath Christmas Presents
- Cops: Drunk Driver Crashed Into DWI Checkpoint
- 'Pogromly' -- The Monopoly-style Game For Neo-Nazis
- Would You Choose To Date Leftovers?
- Holiday Bell Ringer Allegedly Stole $600 In Coins From Donation Kettle
- What A Catch: Boy's Message In A Bottle Washes Up
- GroupOn Stampede At Santa's Grotto Sees Fairies Sworn At By Angry Parents, Elf Quit
- Report: Thieves Target Toilet Paper At NM Diner
- Alaska Man Stranded In The Snow Survives By Eating Beer
- Missing Dog Reunited With Family After 8 Years
- Father Says It Was 'A Mistake' To Use 9-year-old As Chauffeur
- Can't Have It His Way: Burger King Customer Wanted Pot
- Woman Slams City Hall -- With Raccoon Carcass
- Amazing Beach Find: 'Perfect Storm' Lobster Tag Washes Up
- Hours After Making Escape, Inmate Found In Port-A-Potty
- WATCH: Panda Eats Cake
- PHOTO: World's Largest Insect
- Sex And Blunts: Two Men Arrested For Inappropriate Fast Food Orders
- Mystery Hunk Of Metal Crashes Through Warehouse Roof
- WATCH: Why Some People See Jesus In Their Pizza
- After 5 Months On The Lam, Escaped Bull Still Vexes Conn. Town
- Crackin' Up -- Police Surprised Where Woman Hid Drug Pipes
- Cops: Man Struck Mother With Glass Eggnog Bottle
- 'Tunnel Of Love' Couple Busted Having Sex On Water Slide
- Jesus Christ, It's Bacon! Check Out This Crispy, Delicious Nativity Scene (And Others)
- News Anchor: 'There Is No Santa'
- Hero Homeowner Hogties Burglar
- American Voices: Two New Elements To Be Named
- In Major Gaffe, Obama Forgets To Dumb It Down
- [audio] Half-Asleep Man Pauses 20 Minutes Between Socks
- CHICAGOContainer Store employee Adam Desrosier likes to think of the store itself as one big container.
- Excited Mike Krzyzewski: Duke Squad Hasn't Been This Unlikable In Years
- Nation's Moms Demand Christmas List
- American Voices: Android Phones May Be Harvesting Data
- Editorial Cartoon: Zoo-Illogical
- Chinese Paint Tops List Of This Year's Must-Have Holiday Gifts
- Report: Global Warming May Be Irreversible By 2006
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [video] Brief Reprieve From Mariah Carey's Christmas Song Comes To Resounding End
- [audio] Local Woman Assures Friend She Has Blackouts From Drinking All The Time
- TV Listings: In Theory
- TALLAHASSEE, FLA party on Providence Street was enlivened when Ross Loomis, the guy who always gets naked...
- Roommate Apparently Just Watching Porn Without Headphones
- NASA Acquires Moon For Kennedy Space Center Exhibit
- Tim Tebows Success Inspiring Other Teams To Start Shitty Quarterbacks
- Every Marlins Game Sold Out For Next Season As Fans Become Enamored With Team's New Color Scheme
- Fan On The Street: On Sidney Crosby's Return To The NHL
- Early Stage Threesome Forming In Corner Of Party
- Ref Hopes Both Teams Catch His Disappointed Tone As He Reports There Were Two Fouls On The Play
- American Voices: Cain Drops Out
- Sportsgraphic: Greatest Regular Seasons In Sports
- Corrections: The Basement
- Court Rules Meryl Streep Unable To Be Tried By Jury As She Has No Peers
- Ford Looks Down On Website That Would Let Itself Be Plastered In Ford's Ads
- Rex Ryan Clothes Hundreds of Needy Children With Donation of Sweater Vest
- TV Listings: Wife Hoarders
- Nation's Undiscovered Pedophile Coaches Getting Extremely Nervous
- Pre-Sliced Meat, Name-Brand Spices, and Other Overpriced Items You Should Avoid at the Grocery [Saving Money]
- How to Choose the Perfect Mouse and Keyboard [Buying Guide]
- Clean Your Freezer with Vanilla to Cast Out Musty Smells in Your Ice Cubes [Clever Uses]
- Page Snooze Puts Tabs to Sleep and Automatically Loads Them Later [Chrome Extensions]
- App Stat Tallies Which Apps You Use, Helps You Clear Out Your iPhone [IPhone Downloads]
- What All of the Specs on HDTV's Mean and When To Know When It Matters [Video]
- Add Rope Lighting Under Your Bathroom Cabinets and Never Stub Your Toe Again [Household]
- Camtasia Studio for Mac Updates with Annotations, Effects, and New Editing Tools to Spice Up Your...
- Make Your Own Smoked Salt or Vanilla Sugar for a DIY Gift Your Friends Will Love [Food]
- Rentmix Makes Sure You Never Have to Stay in a Scummy Hotel when Traveling [Webapps]
- Text Underlining, Download Links, and Facebook Logins [From The Tips Box]
- Add the Pull to Refresh Gesture to Chrome and Safari with This Extension [Chrome Extensions]
- Remains of the Day: A Sketchy Siri Port Might Steal Your Data [Video]
- Hang Nearly Anything on Your Wall with Sugru and Lego Bricks [Video]
- Open Spring-Loaded Folders in an Instant with the Spacebar [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Get TripIt for Android for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Make Your Headphones Tangle-Free with String and a Friendship Bracelet-Making Technique [DIY]
- Should You Ever Use Emotes in a Professional Setting? [Etiquette]
- Cook Perfect Rice Without a Rice Cooker (and Store It for Quick Reheating) [Food]
- Get $1,005 Worth of Mac Apps for $90 with These Two Great Mac Bundles [Bundles]
- Show Your Coworkers You Care with These Awesome Under-$20 Gifts [Gift Guide 2011]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Video Chat [Help Yourself]
- A Classier Travel Charger [Stuff We Like]
- The Best Antivirus App for Mac [Mac App Directory]
- How Can I Take Better Advantage of My Employment and Benefits? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Most Popular How-To Guides of 2011 [Best Of 2011 Lifehacker]
- DockShelf Customizes and Adds as Many Docks to OS X as You Can Handle [Mac Downloads]
- How to Design and Create a Clean, Organized Desktop [Video]
- Chromium Lime Now Supports Chrome OS on Many More Laptops [Downloads]
- Mount a Nook in Your Dash to Control the Stereo and Monitor Your Engine [DIY]
- Video: Facebook/Heroku Integration
- Spring / GWT Software Architecture for scalable applications Part 1
- Mozilla's Chris Heilmann: Breaking Out of the Browser
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Redudannt old guys sitting on our heads in software industry
- HTML5 Upgrades in Opera 11.60
- How To: Windows Phone and SQL Databases
- 11 OPEN Document-Oriented Databases which comes under NoSQL DB Category!
- Tutorial: JUnit and Eclipse
- Algorithm of the Week: Linear Search in Sorted Lists
- W3Conf 2011: Videos Now Available
- Deploy ALL the Things - Deployment Myths Part 2
- Thoughts on Testing OSS Applications in Windows Azure
- Practical PHP Refactoring: Remove Setting Method
- Two ways of using Redis to build a NoSQL autocomplete search index
- Solr 4.0: New 'fl' Parameter Functionalities First Look
- The 3 Mobile Architectures Distilled
- 8 Reasons Why the Estimates Are Too Low
- JRebel expands build tool support with new Gradle plugin
- 5 Reasons to user HTML5 right now!
- WCF # 3Creating A Web Service (Implementing/Creating a WCF service with code and Configuration files)
- NoSQL Databases and Node.js
- Test a complete failure of the JVM
- Architecture of a resource management server based on Erlang's OTP Design building an application server
- 31 Days of Mango | Day #31: Promoting Your App
- What I learned from Google - You Get Fifteen Years as a Developer then Your Value Drops
- Firefox to implement Google's SPDY protocol
- This Developer's Life - Typefaces
- This Developer's Life - Play
- Migrating from JavaFX 1.3 to JavaFX 2.0
- Delirious Delhi
- Giant Antarctic Salmon
- How to Ripen Bananas
- Taekwondo Finger Puppet
- Calvin & Hobbes Christmas
- He Picked the Wrong Victim
- LIBRETTO: The Bacterial Opera
- The More A Chimp Throws Poop, The Smarter He Is
- Make A Golden Snitch Ornament
- If A Corgi & Pony Made A Baby
- How To Spice Up Your Kleenex Boxes
- Decorate Your Tree With Lady Scientists
- World's First Cell Race
- A Beer Holder That Blocks Incriminating Facebook Photos
- Stipple Portrait Composed of 3.2 Million Dots
- Brain Food
- Doctor Who iPhone 4 Cases
- McDonald's Billboard Projects French Fry-Like Beams of Light into the Sky
- McDonald's Billboard Projects Fry-Like Beams of Light into the Heavens
- After the Earthquake
- Whistling on My Mind
- Are Urban Bicyclists Snobs?
- CIA's Password ("PIZZA") Hacked
- "Mary Ann" Still Acting at 73
- Steampunk Professor X Wheelchair
- Red Plastic Chopstick
- Playground Slide
- Recipe Buttons
- Cheerleader POV
- Who Owns the Rights to Our Germs?
- Flying Robot Construction
- Closest Spacecraft to Approach Pluto
- Darth Conifer
- Competitive Snowball Fighting
- Stranded Man Survives on Beer
- Singing Tweets
- The 5 Best Toys of All Time | GeekDad | Wired.com
- Data Converter
- RT @divya: Now that you got your blue beanie, get involved and move the web forward! http://t.co/tzavHPqc...
- Thrilling and Amazing! 15 Tips for an Extraordinary Vacation.
- IOS App Store Submission Checklist - anything else to add?
- Knyle Style Sheets Warpspire
- How the iPad 2 Became My Favorite Computer
- Fuck passwords
- Rands In Repose: A Bag of Holding
- CATS 1, KIDS 0 | Regretsy
- Browse vs. Search: Which Deserves to Go?
- On Magazines and the iPad
- Inspiration vs. Imitation | Jessica Hische
- Kindle Fire Usability Findings (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Institutional memory and reverse smuggling
- Damn Cool Algorithms, Part 1: BK-Trees -- Nick's Blog
- The Golden Age of Design in Startups Bokardo
- Follow up to Android graphics true facts, or The Reason Android is Laggy
- The $7 trillion secret loan program: The government and big banks should be punished for deceiving the...
- 24 ways: Collaborative Development for a Responsively Designed Web
- Mobile Performance Manifesto | David Calhoun
- Gowalla: Gowalla is Going to Facebook
- Secret Fed Loans Gave Banks Undisclosed $13B - Bloomberg
- Man with multiple degrees fails standardized test for children
- I Don't Understand What Anyone Is Saying Anymore - Dan Pallotta - Harvard Business Review
- How do you track and decide what topics you want to spend time learning?
- [this is aaronland] "everyone was looking at a different camera"
- The Bastards Book of Ruby - an introduction to programming and its practical uses for journalists,...
- subtleGradient/Appify-UI - GitHub
- Internet Rages over PayPal Ruining Poor Kids' Christmas [Christmas]
- India: Do Not Make the Wal-Mart Mistake [Wal-Mart]
- Steve Jobs Has a Monster Best Seller After Saying 'People Don't Read Anymore' [Apple]
- Does Arianna Huffington Talk on the Phone While Pooping? [Rumormonger]
- Actress Suing Magazine in Bizarre 'Nude' Photo Controversy [Nudity]
- Sean Parker Brandishing A Fire Extinguisher At a Play Is Why No One Takes Him Seriously [Valleywag]
- Professional Wine Snob in Booze Junket Payola Scandal [Journalismism]
- Chris Matthews' Brother Arrested on Perjury Charges [Polidicks]
- Insane J.P. Morgan Stalker Is Why You Shouldn't Date Investment Bankers [Dating]
- Queen Elizabeth's Salary Cut to Mere $50 Million [Royalty]
- Which Actor Had a Twilight Star Fired from His New Movie? [Blind Items]
- Guy Who Tried to Rob Mixed Martial Arts Fighter Now Looks Like This [Mugshots]
- TJ Holmes Leaving CNN? [Rumormonger]
- NYC Tourist Pro Tip: Don't Let Anyone 'Borrow' Your Credit Card [Crime]
- Michele Bachmann Shuns Tiny Gay Rights Activist [Video]
- School Cops Shouldn't Wear Gynecologist Costumes to Work [Florida]
- Being Left-Handed Isn't Good for You [Health]
- Taylor Armstrong Recounts Abusive Husband's Suicide to Andy Cohen [Video]
- Jon Stewart on Herman Cain: 'I'm Gonna Miss Him So Much' [Video]
- Is This Comely Lady the Real Jane Austen? [Mysteries]
- NYPD Facebook Group on West Indian Parade: 'Filth. It's Not Racist If It's True' [New York]
- Restaurant Depot Hacked by Russian Cyberthugs [Cybercrime]
- Bored Boyfriend Buries His Girlfriend Alive (But She Lives!) [Phobias]
- Gingrich Thanks Pelosi For The Early Christmas Gift 
- John Baldessari Erects Fake $100,000 Bill At The High Line [Art]
- Comment of the Day: Are you there God? It's me, Summer's Eve [We Read You]
- Bloggers Don't Count as Journalists (In Oregon) [Journalismism]
- S&P Close to Killing Off Europe in One Fell Swoop [Europe]
- How To Go Thermonuclear in a Twitter Fight [Nerdfight]
- Students Continue to Pepper Spray Each Other at An Alarming Rate [Kids]
|Paella Is a Party!|
|Why I sought to modify Dodd-Frank|
|Plan B for All Ages: FDA May Remove...|
|December 6, 2011: Morning|
|Political Storms Swirl in Cash-Strapped California|
|To Perfect Green Manufacturing, Get Your Hands...|
|District wraps up probe of student suicide|
|On This Day: Thomas Edison Successfully Tests...|
|Is Salt Really Bad for Your Heart?|
|Cyber experts, Pentagon skeptical Iran brought...|
|Peru: Proposed gold mine riles locals|
|On Tuesday, porn sites set to go .XXX - CNN|
|Thousands of mourners participated in Aashura...|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|Egypt And Tigerblood Top Twitter's List Of...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Facebook Acquires Gowalla, Will Not Receive...|
|Nadler Calls for Federal Investigation into...|
|The Many Faces of Amanda Knox|
|FiveThirtyEight: Other Than That, Mr. Cain, How...|
|Fox News Dingbats Using Up Oxygen To Intensify...|
|Watch Live & Respond: President Obamas...|
|Other Than That, Mr. Cain, How Was the Campaign?|
|Always Ends This Way|
|Gingrich Holds Big Leads in Iowa, S.C. Polls|
|Daily Kos/SEIU State of the Nation Poll:...|
|TNR Film Classic: 'Kramer vs. Kramer' (1979)|
wall street j.
|Brazilian Growth Slows to a Crawl|
|Cramer: A Colossal Market Hiccup Is Coming|
|Six Marriage Killing Money Mistakes|
|Roland Fryer Identifies Five Habits of...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|To Grow, Leave What You Know Behind|
|Will Angela Merkel Act, or Won't She?|
|Room77 Hopes Travelers Can Quit Playing...|
|Ending Payroll Tax Cuts Could Be A $120 Billion...|
|Biotech Dendreon ([[DNDN]] unch) is halted upon...|
|The TouchFire Chronicles: The Year Of Bad...|
|Cisco solidifies cloud strategy, launches...|
|Top 6 Trends In HTML5 In 2011|
|Cisco Lays Out Agressive Strategy To Capture...|
|Stickers as sensors|
|Amazon Runs HUGE Lightning Deal for Maxell VHS...|
|Dominos takes to Facebook to offer half-price...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Facebook Security Flaw Allowed Access To Mark...|
|Michelle Rounds, Rosie ODonnell Engaged|
|Serious Sam 3 is hardcore, difficult, and lovely|
|What Are You Wearing? This App Wants You To...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|'Steve Jobs' Becomes Amazon's Best-Selling Book...|
|Cisco's Bigger Bundle of Networking|
|U.S. Cellular will carry the iPhone when it has...|
|All About Android 37|
|XXX web domains now available to all|
|My Three-Month Facebook Dialogue With A Scammer...|
|Video: US approved large escalation of legal...|
yahoo odd news
|Disarmed grenades found in woman's luggage at...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Modern-Day Prospector: Man Digs for Gold and...|
|My Two Moms|
|6 Video Games That Just Didn't Get It (And 6...|
|An Inside Look at RELSHME, A Touring Oscar...|
|Job Interview Dos and Don'ts|
|Breakfast lasts just 3 minutes and 15 seconds|
|Poorly Dressed: I knew high-waisted pants were...|
|First Listen! Lea Michele's Version Of Auld...|
|Dog vs. Mirror|
|Pictures: Ski Resorts That Give Green Energy a...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|After Tsunami, Japanese People Think Waves Are...|
|3 Questions After Iran's Claimed Shoot-Down of...|
|10 iPad Apps for Home Organization|
|What Just Happened?|
|Durban climate deal is limping, but not dead yet|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Drum Kit Kit and New...|
|11 Functional Homemade TARDISes|
|Mothers and babies can instantly synchronize...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Michelle King Robson Receives an Arthritis Award|
|Sleeping giants discovered: Largest black holes...|
|McDonnell XF-85 Goblin|
|Mandarin Oriental Creates Original Content And...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Effective User Research And Transforming The...|
|wam open 2012|
|Flotspotting: "Arms Up" Chair Series...|
|Jalen Testerman and Lil Demon|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Revolutionary Robots: 16 Cool & Crazy...|
|Delusions of Self-Immolation|
|Berta Viana Office / 100 Planos Arquitectura|
|In Johannesburg, South Africa, Taxis Control...|
|Christmas Countdown: Advent Calendars|
|androp "Bell" music video game|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Shopping Challenge Wrap Up|
|2011 Unclutterer Holiday Gift Giving Guide:...|
|Prescriptions Blog: Researchers Question...|
|Kids Who Are Gift-less are Gifted|
|Sexting Among Teenagers Not as Common as Thought|
|Valerie Bertinelli Loses Weight Around the...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Stuff in Politico That Makes Me Want to Guzzle...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Can a Bot Save Your Butt?|
|How to Throw an Awesome Holiday PartyPart II:...|
|Best Stuff of the Year 2011|
|H by Hudson Habana Shoes|
the big picture
|Stepping into the endless abyss|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 5|
|Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011|
|In Brazil, Finding Dignity in Horror|
|do the things... / me, julle|
|Andrew Johnstone - Beach bergs, Iceland|
|Comic for December 6, 2011|
|My last blog post|