- Twilight Review "Twilihate"
- I just learned that Ticketmaster is being sued for excessive and deceptive pricing of fees and delivery...
- Primus - My name is Mud
- Woman logic 101
- study suggests: watching Jersey Shore might make you dumber.
- If a palindrome is a word or phrase that can be read the same way in either direction, what do you call a...
- This is not drill!
- Hi r/aww, meet Fluffy, she lost her brothers because her mother got sick, spent last 10 days with almost no...
- Spend one night. I dare you.
- Excellent films, just not entertaining
- Mythbusters shoot Cannon ball into neighborhood.
- Petition to pardon computer pioneer Alan Turing started
- Emotional Scars
- Please donate to the Internet Archive
- Only 3 words. Describe your country.
- Is it normal that I see slightly different colours with each eye?
- My biggest complaint about the new Xbox360 dashboard...
- Tazer... for Kids. _
- IAmA Request: North Korean having lived under Kim Jong-il's dictatorship
- Too soon...? (9/11)
- Keep the Christ in Christmas.
- For the Grammar Nazis
- Seems so long ago. I'll never forget this as one of the first viral videos to hit youtube
- So that's why Germany and Japan were allies
- Stephen Colbert just announced he will be holding a Republican Presidential Debate, moderated by him!
- What minor, everyday victories do you enjoy way too much? I'll start.
- If XBOX wants to put advertisements on their dashboard, then users should not have to pay for XBOX Live.
- It's OK...No I'm Going To Be A Purse
- Karl Lagerfeld drawing Karl Lagerfeld
- Top Organizations against Drunk Driving
- 5 New Year Student Loan Resolutions for College Students
- How To Brand Yourself
- Clean Water: What if we fundraised for a well with chime.in?
- Facebook Security Breach: Zuckerberg's Photos Hacked
- Leaked Bank of America Memo: Megabank Worried About #Occcupy
- Been a while folkies!
- And Then It Happens......
- Old School Pioneering
- Interview with the creator of the Comic Sans font
- Scrooge of the neighborhood
- Thank You!
- Loro Parque - Aquarium
- City of Lights - I can now see where THAT name came from!
- They sure know how to make a "Club Sandwich" in Paris!
- Arrived in Paris for LeWeb - Starts Tomorrow Morning
- Free At Last!
- Best Picture Ever.
- Wow! Welcome New Chimers!
- Top 16 Pictures from Space in 2011
- If you are a traveller, you can visit this side
- London 2012 Ceremonies Budget Doubles
- Olive - first Film shot on a smartphone
- You just have to visit India!
- Shaq's Tiny Girlfriend Carries Him on Her Back in Heels
- How to slow the effects of aging
- How To Make Hair Thicker: 3 Secrets Revealed
- Condescending Fox
- Tim Tebows Success Inspiring Other Teams To Start Shitty Quarterbacks
- How Pearl Harbor ended up reshaping Bay Area
- Woman filmed allegedly shouting racial abuse on tram will spend Christmas in prison
- Police search for missing 2-year-old girl in Detroit
- Dramatic Pictures From The Attack On Pearl Harbor, 70 Years Ago Today
- Occupy Library
- December Movie Guide: 8 Films We Can't Wait To See
- Meet the Obscure, Useful Metals Lurking in Products All Around You
- AppleInsider | Apple could pay $1.5B to Chinese company after iPad trademark lawsuit rejected
- CNET Accused of Wrapping Malware in Windows Installer for Nmap Security Tool
- xkcd: Potential
- Report: People of India Will Only Scream For Tom Cruise If a Free Buffet Lunch Is Involved
- 252 pound pole dancer: 'It's the first time I've felt sexy in years'
- Facebook Begins Official Timeline Rollout
- Do presidents really age faster than rest of us?
- Dec 7th 1941...70 years 'Pearl Harbor' Remembered
- 2 Degrees of Warming a Recipe for Disaster, NASA Scientist Says
- Facebook Bug Revealed Mark Zuckerberg's Private Photos
- School turns heating off to save planet
- Proof That Homophobia Is Associated with Homosexual Arousal
- Study Claims Using Facebook Wont Tank Your GPA
- Nichelle Nichols reveals that the original Spock was a woman
- Wife of Rovio Exec Wears Angry Birds Dress to Finnish State Gala
- Welcoming Homes Along Russia's Trans-Siberian
- Bridgestone Airless Tire: Puncture-Proof Tech On The Way
- Behind The Wall - China begins to admit 'fog' is really smog
- Visualize Success if You Want to Fail
- Mysterious Planet-Size Object Spotted Near Mercury
- Samsung shows off bendable tablet concept
- PayPal Catches Heat for Freezing Charity Account
- Death Penalty Effort Dropped Against Controversially Convicted Ex-Black Panther
- Rick Perry's Wife On Husband's Gaffe: 'It's Very, Very Painful'
- Rush Limbaugh's Newt Gingrich Conspiracy Theory
- Rebecca MacKinnon On Internet Freedom
- Elizabeth Warren Will Never Stop Being Asked About Red Sox Trivia
- Chris Christie Cuts Down Constituent
- Rick Perry: It's 'Wrong' That Gays Can Serve Openly In Military
- How Much Do City Students Know?
- Mexican Official: Gaddafi's Son Tried To Enter Country
- Newt Gingrich Swipes Romney Over Trump Debate
- Medical Marijuana Crackdown By Feds Forces Hundreds Of Shops To Close
- State Taxes Avoided By Many Large U.S. Companies
- Blagojevich Admits Wrongdoing: 'I Have Nobody To Blame'
- A Generation Of 20-Somethings Airs Its Grievances
- WATCH: Maddow Hammers Gingrich Over Sleazy History
- Netflix CEO: 'We Became A Bank Of America Symbol'
- Gingrich Makes Brazen Vow About Obama
- Syrian President Denies Unleashing Brutal Crackdown
- Syrian President Denies Unleashing Bloody Crackdown
- 19 Killed By Roadside Bomb In Southern Afghanistan
- Facebook Flaw Exposed CEO's Private Photos
- Sailors Who Survived Pearl Harbor Attack Return To Ships After Death
- The Winter Of Our Occupation
- The Most Important Economic Speech Of Barack Obama's Presidency
- Drone That Crashed Inside Iran Was Part Of CIA Surveillance Mission, Say U.S. Officials
- Cuban Raft Survivor Elian Gonzalez Turns 18
- FBI Takes Major Step Toward Updating Narrow Definition Of Rape
- 'Occupy Our Homes': Protesters Spread Anti-Foreclosure Message
- GOP Candidates Face High Stakes At Jewish Event
- Rick Perry Blasts Gay 'Lifestyle'
- You put too much SWOOSH, in the T!
- Retro Music for a modern era
- A Reluctant Enemy
- Something went boom in the night. (SLYT)
- Zagat's for Revolutionaries?
- Cocozza - he's a naughty man
- No escapism here; all dark corners are revealed
- A blue verbal data feed
- Open source online board game engine with over 1,000 modules
- More Evidence Found for Quantum Physics in Photosynthesis
- Good sports
- Wisdom of the Aged.
- "I heard a noise, faint, monotonous, white."
- "the cardinal rule of war reportage: don't die"
- "We try and illustrate a "universe-next-door" where the new product is the only novelty....
- Are The Packers made of common stock?
- Justin Bieber is on DEF JAM?? But isn't that Slayer's label?
- Adbusters and Israel
- Look Out Below
- "Scenes reflect what has not yet happened, scenes anticipate what has already happened."
- "Weasel Wednesday" comes a day early
- "Android graphics true facts"
- a bit of a trickster
- Christmas Classics: Horrible Misogyny or Social Commentary?
- Assuredly, many acclaimed poets are no match to Shakespeare.
- Blues is gonna be here, it's here to stay...
- " I've always been acutely aware of how much society hates me because I'm disabled"
- Death and Life in Berkeley Pit
- The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth
- Day by day, the daimon offered him the hemlock. So he took it.
- Three at Last!
- On the Limits of Self-Improvement
- Hollywood Ending
- On the Analysts Couch with David Cronenberg
- On Their Own
- Letter from Dublin
- Punched Out: The Life and Death of a Hockey Enforcer
- PssstWanna Buy a Law?
- The Place to Disappear
- A Monster Among the Frum
- The Beguiling Tough Love of Enlightened
- Where We All Will Be Received
- The Longform.org Guide to NBA Legends
- Rap in the Capital: Hip-Hop Tehran-Style
- Young German Artists Boldly Define the New Jew
- Grief and Solemnity
- We Are Grown Men Playing a Childs Game
- Homeless in America
- Building a Better Mitt Romney-Bot
- The Suicide Files
- Into the Light
- Central Booking
- Guns N' Roses, Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys in Hall of Fame - Reuters India
- Blagojevich says sorry for corruption crimes - CBC.ca
- American Airlines: Alec Baldwin was 'extremely rude' - USA Today
- Alec Baldwin kicked off flight in LA for playing game on cellphone while plane ... - Winnipeg Free Press
- Ryan dodges Gingrich questions - Politico (blog)
- Prosecutor ends 30-year quest to execute ex-Black Panther - USA Today
- $99 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet to Debut in US - PCWorld
- Rock's Latest Immortals: Guns N' Roses, Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys - E! Online
- Assad says only "crazy" leaders kill own people - Reuters Africa
- Blagojevich fesses up, seeks leniency - CBS News
- The GOP's Crackpot Agenda - RollingStone.com
- American Airlines brands 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin 'extremely rude' - Daily Mail
- Mexico says foiled plan to smuggle in Gaddafi son - Reuters Africa
- Japan quake caused rare double-wave tsunami: NASA - AFP
- Flipboard for iPhone review - Telegraph.co.uk
- Rush Limbaugh: Newt Gingrich Conservative Media Attacks Appear To Be 'Coordinated' - Huffington Post
- Gadhafi Son Tried to Sneak Into Mexico: Official - ABC News
- Guns N' Roses, Chili Peppers in Rock Hall - Ninemsn
- Did Obama embrace Occupy movement in Kansas speech? - Los Angeles Times
- US marks 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor - Sydney Morning Herald
- Zardari departure - Washington Post (blog)
- Summary Box: Microsoft pledges to offer more generous terms to Windows apps ... - Washington Post
- White House: Assad violence denial 'not credible' - AFP
- Alec Baldwin removed from American Airlines flight - Washington Post (blog)
- Mikhail Gorbachev calls for a new vote in Russia amid reports of election fraud - New York Daily News
- Gaddafi family tried to escape to Mexico - Sydney Morning Herald
- Japan FM feels 'deep emotion' about Pearl Harbor - eTaiwan News
- Sentencing hearing resumes for ousted Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich on his ... - Washington Post (blog)
- 'MythBusters' misfire sends cannonball through neighborhood - Los Angeles Times
- Microsoft Pledges Windows Developers Generosity - ABC News
- Publisher says Poe novelist did not lift material
- Perry Ad: Obama Has a 'War on Religion' - The Daily Beast
- The evolution of a populist - Opening Shot - Salon.com
- The American hangover - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
- Randy Babbitt Resignation: Michael Huerta Takes Over As FAA Chief
- OpEdNews - Article: Interview Transcript: Thom Hartmann on Corporate Personhood and How the Supreme Court...
- Running Marathons May Cause Permanent Heart Damage, Study Says | Fox News
- Huge Japanese earthquake cracked open the seafloor
- Nine NH Republicans help birther cause
- Russia Now World's Most Dangerous Nation to Fly - Series of deadly crashes blamed on lax regulation
- What Newt Gingrich Isn't Telling You About His Literacy Program | Mother Jones
- Rachel Maddow Hammers Newt Gingrich Over Ethics Violations (VIDEO)
- Earth's earliest animals may have looked just like baseballs
- WSJ on Donald Trump and the GOP
- Gingrich’s always-massive ego is out of control
- Building a better brisket
- Rick Perry Goes After Obama Over Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Left-Wing Politico's Traffic Plummets
- FBI Agent PlaysetFor Teaching Kids That the Most Important Part of Law Enforcement Involves Beatings and...
- The scariest commander in chief - Salon.com
- New perils seen to even modest warming The Daily Climate
- Occupy San Francisco Looking to Establish Credit Union | Moneyland | TIME.com
- Anti-Christian Bigots Prey on Tebow
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right | PFPM
- New England editorial roundup
- 7 Reasons schools should NOT mandate Vaccines
- Rick Perry TV ad hits gays, President Obama 'war on religion'
- Called to duty | A final salute
- Sandoval has no plans to join other states in pot petition
- Gore Is 'Sorry' About Newt's Climate Betrayal, Says He's Been 'Bludgeoned' By...
- At Climate Talks, a Familiar Standoff Emerges Between the U.S. and China
- Harry Morgan, M*A*S*H and Dragnet Actor, Dies at 96
- Prosecutors Dropping Death Penalty Against Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Mexico Says Gadhafi Son Tried to Enter Country
- World Briefing | Asia: Pakistan: President Travels to Dubai for Medical Tests
- New Arrest in British Phone Hacking Scandal
- Lens Blog: Readers' Photographs: Picturing 7 Billion
- After Serving as Somalias Prime Minister, Back to Work in Buffalo
- Olympus Board Signals Intent to Resign
- Pakistani President's Medical Trip Fuels Rumors
- India Suspends Plan to Let in Foreign Retailers
- Fewer Veterans to Remember Pearl Harbor Day
- In Syria, Bashar al-Assads Officials Dismiss Protests
- Rare Attacks on Shiites Kill Scores in Afghanistan
- Angela Merkel Nears a Remaking of Euro Zone
- Emoji in iPhones Signals a Shot at Mainstream Success
- Among Potential Dodgers Bidders, Magic Johnson Brings More Than Name Recognition
- Indian Government Halts Foreign Retail Plan
- News Analysis: Merryl H. Tisch, Regents Chancellor, Minces Few Words on New York City Schools
- N.Y.P.D. Under Criticism for Insults on Facebook
- M.L.B. Roundup: Mets Trade Pagan and Bring In 3 Relievers
- American Presidents Outlive Other Men Their Age, Study Finds
- DealBook: J.C. Penney to Buy Stake in Martha Stewart Living
- Leo Friedman, Photographer of Broadway, Dies at 92
- Senate G.O.P. Blocks Confirmation of Caitlin Halligan as Judge
- N.B.A. Schedule Is Cram Course for Teams
- Babbitt Quits as F.A.A. Chief After Drunken Driving Arrest
- For Puma Team, First Leg of Volvo Ocean Race Is an Adventure
- Citigroup to Lay Off 4,500 Workers
- Gingrich Leads G.O.P. Rivals in Iowa, Poll Finds
- Apple Submits Updated Campus 2 Plans to Cupertino
- Poll: Do you use an adblocker?
- High-res pics of the Raspberry Pi PCBs
- World's First 128 Gb NAND Device
- Facebook is Watching You
- Advanced Perl Maven
- "Prototype.js and Mootools did not break the web"
- Wordless: stop writing Wordpress themes like it's 1998.
- Dijkstra Manuscript Archive
- Mandelbrot Beats Economics if Fathoming Markets
- The AI-Box Experiment
- Parents of overweight children don't know their children are overweight
- YCS11 Company, VC funded, needs a technical leader (Chicago)
- Windows Store Revenue Split
- Plumbr released new version with a demo that shows how it reports a memory leak
- Node.js modules you should know about: hashish
- GigaOM has emailed me 38 times in the last hour
- Picking technologies on the right side of history
- Nerdiest Notebook Stickers (Android, Pacman, etc.)
- Mythbusters experiment goes awry, sends cannonball through two houses
- Trouble-Maker : Tool to help you break stuff
- Developers offered 80 percent cut of Windows Store app sales
- Microsoft reveals details of its Windows Store plan
- Show HN: Remote Desktop for Web Apps
- Show HN: how to create your own Foursquare
- Discovr Music adds playback via Spotify & Rdio
- 3 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More Links and Traffic
- Concurrent Engineering: The Foundation of DevOps
- NASA vows $8.8 bn space telescope on track for 2018
- Flow Analysis & Time-based Bloom Filters
- Intel and Micron Unveil 128Gb NAND Chip
- Study Shows Many Sites Still Failing Basic Security Measures
- Webhosting For A Large Art Project?
- RIM Gives Up After Losing Initial Battle Over BBX Trademark
- Earth's Core Made In Miniature
- Researchers Build First Molybdenite Microchip
- MythBusters Bust House
- Netflix CEO Comments On Recent Decisions
- Upcoming Changes To 'Ask Slashdot'
- Video Gamers Advancing Genetic Research
- 'Merging Tsunami' Amplified Destruction In Japan
- US Air Force Pays SETI To Check Kepler-22b For Alien Life
- Vaccine Developed Against Ebola
- AT&T Repeats As Lowest-Rated Wireless Carrier
- Ocean Energy Tech To Be Tested Off Australian Coast
- Adobe Warns of Critical Zero Day Vulnerability
- Lawmaker Proposes Cyberthreat Sharing Group
- India Moves To Censor Social Media
- Gas Powered Fuel Cell Could Help EV Range Anxiety
- Hybrid Storage Solutions Compared
- Reverse Robocall Turns Tables On Politicians
- Graphene Spun Into Meter-Long Fibers
- US Launches Virtual Embassy For Iran
- Facebook Flaw Exposed Private Photos
- The Rise of Developeronomics
- Russian Scientists Say They'll Clone a Mammoth Within 5 Years
- Physical Models In an Age of Computers
- PlayBook Jailbreak Tool Released
- Research Data: Share Early, Share Often
- Ask Slashdot: Getting a Grip On an Inherited IT Mess?
- BoingBoing featured in anthology of best science writing on the Web
- Afghan Whigs reunite
- Bikini models in H&M ads are four real heads all photoshopped onto the same CGI body
- The last space suit on the Moon
- Cool Tools reviews Make's Ultimate Kit Guide
- A brief history of the apocalypse
- Army sandwich stays "fresh" for 3 years
- Optimus Popularis, a keyboard engineered for any layout
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, featuring "Hi, Robot"!
- Invincible scorpion punishes Serious Sam pirates
- The world's first 128Gb NAND Flash Chip
- Fun facts about the nature of time
- Construction drawing tutorial from Lackadaisy cartoonist
- RIM kills PlayBook root hack; hacker roots it again
- Luxury computers
- Reviewed: LG Nitro HD, Serious Sam 3, Botanicula, Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL)
- School board member flunks standardized test, speaks out against "no accountability" examinations
- Derek Kirk Kim's Same Difference: slacker Korean-American kids come of age in the Bay Area
- We Robot conference: legal and policy issues related to robotics
- Petition to get a pardon for Turing's "gross indecency" conviction
- HOWTO make a scratch-built carbon-fiber violin
- SETI resumes at Allen Telescope Array
- Paul Di Filippo reviews Cult of Lego
- Art and music for "Circus Clowns Storming the Beach at Normandy"
- Apparatus to focus human body heat for the purposes of cooking potatoes, 1930
- Melbourne cops made to look foolish by protesters in tent costumes get vindictive revenge by stripping...
- Mark is a hypocritical chicken-eater
- Mountaineering refuge perched on a cliffside
- Faux Native American fashion
- Transparent speaker
- Going to the casino and winning has slim odds, but following the winners home and robbing them gets you a...
- Fark's 2011 Headline of the Year contest, Round 2: March through May
- A few more Headline of the Year nominees that didn't make the cut (second quarter)
- Forget tidings of great joy - try greetings of great depression. All you need for a very bleak Christmas
- You haven't done a very good job at parenting if your kids drink underage, they beat you up for throwing...
- Sharp kneed virtual Swedish swimsuit and lingerie models cause controversy, still need a sammich or two
- Family Guy writer's account of being arrested at Occupy LA. The Manatees submitted this with a funnier...
- Two cops playing with their guns late at night suffer premature discharge, destroying another man's hard...
- See three men attempting to load a 3000-pound commercial oven, on the next episode of Tortilla Flats
- "so what did you do at school today, dear?" "raided a crack den" "That's great,...
- Tired of not making enough money with their bake sale fundraisers, group of grandmothers decide to go a...
- I went on a Pilgrimage and all I got was 500 lashes
- Japanese quake caused double tsunami. Woooooow. Yeahhhhhhh. Oh my God. What does this mean?
- School bus drivers ordered to remove Christmas decorations, including ribbons, bows, snowflakes, Christmas...
- 28-year old woman, 13-year old boy, 8 counts of sexual battery, 4 counts of carnal knowledge, 3 counts of...
- Love the cold and snow and hate paying taxes? Has Maine got a retirement plan for you
- Remember the former Miss USA arrested for drunk driving in Michigan who claimed she was going to be the...
- Contrary to popular belief, atheists do take their families to church. "We thought that these...
- This is why we can't have middle class things
- There are so many shark attacks in South African waters because of: A) Healers sacrificing animals on the...
- Photoshop this round ride
- Threatening to kill city workers will not get power restored to your neighborhood any quicker, but it will...
- 70 years ago today, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Things looked awfully bleak. Then Brooklyn got involved
- Bill Gates developing OS with China, says it will be "low cost, very safe and generate very little...
- Storyboard: Go West
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Die When You Fall Into Lava
- A Pricey Tent for the 1 Percent
- Rainbow Map of Giant Asteroid Shows Planet-Like Features
- Dec. 7, 1941: Attack at Pearl Harbor a Bold, Desperate Gamble
- With Occupy Cybertron, Sucklord Puts Decepticons in Suits
- DIY Airplane: What's Behind Your Homemade Wings
- Google Search
- U.S. Spy Plane Shot Secret Video of Jamaican 'Massacre'
- Machine Head: Engineer Builds Instruments for One-Man Metal Band
- Leaping Cockroach Gets Around on Spring-Loaded Knees
- Bots of Yore: Centuries of Tinkering With Uncanny Automatons
- Google Wraps Internet Explorer in Chrome Clothing
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 7
- Flipboard Launches a New iPhone App
- Google and Verizon Go to War Over Mobile Payments
- Sprint's 4G LTE Network Arriving Later than Expected
- With TVs, Microsoft Is Right and Apple Is Wrong
- Why Sugar Makes Us Sleepy (And Protein Wakes Us Up)
- Teeth, From the Outside-In
- Iran Probably Did Capture a Secret U.S. Drone
- AT&T Ranks Last in Consumer Reports Customer Survey -- Again
- Android Market Hits 10 Billion Downloads, Kicks Off App Sale
- Mashtival Brings Mashup Masters Together for Online Music Festival in Turntable.fm
- Money to Burn? Try Dyson's Supercool Space Heater
- Exclusive Video: Tension, Dissension and Construction in Occupied DC
- Reliving the Momentous 1882 Transit of Venus
- Watch & Win: Cowboys & Aliens' Close Encounter of the Explosive Kind
- More Evidence Found for Quantum Physics in Photosynthesis
- U.S. Built Its Own Secret Pakistani Spy Service
- Man Arrested For Shooting At Mistletoe In Shopping Mall
- Police: Central Pa. Man Tried Sham 'shroom Swindle (VIDEO)
- World's Oldest Dog Dies At 26
- Cops: Man Caught With Romantic Dinner In His Pants
- Man To Police: 'Taser Me, Bro'
- UFO Believers vs. White House: Round II
- Big Stink Over Smelly SUV That May Have Held Dead Body
- 'Bored' With Girlfriend, British Man Tased Her And Buried Her Alive: Cops
- Skeletal Santa Hanging On Crucifix Sparks Controversy
- 'Tis The Season For Giving: Stolen Santa Returned With Cash
- Hitler Rears His Ugly Head On Schnapps Bottle
- Stuntman Balancing His Head On A Nail Is Highlight Of China's 'Ethnic Games' (PICTURES)
- Grenades Found In Luggage At Newark Airport
- Dead Friend Buried Beneath Christmas Presents
- Cops: Drunk Driver Crashed Into DWI Checkpoint
- 'Pogromly' -- The Monopoly-style Game For Neo-Nazis
- Would You Choose To Date Leftovers?
- Holiday Bell Ringer Allegedly Stole $600 In Coins From Donation Kettle
- What A Catch: Boy's Message In A Bottle Washes Up
- GroupOn Stampede At Santa's Grotto Sees Fairies Sworn At By Angry Parents, Elf Quit
- Report: Thieves Target Toilet Paper At NM Diner
- Alaska Man Stranded In The Snow Survives By Eating Beer
- Missing Dog Reunited With Family After 8 Years
- Father Says It Was 'A Mistake' To Use 9-year-old As Chauffeur
- Can't Have It His Way: Burger King Customer Wanted Pot
- Woman Slams City Hall -- With Raccoon Carcass
- Amazing Beach Find: 'Perfect Storm' Lobster Tag Washes Up
- Hours After Making Escape, Inmate Found In Port-A-Potty
- WATCH: Panda Eats Cake
- PHOTO: World's Largest Insect
- American Voices: Teen Sexting Not As Prevalent As Thought
- Josh Hartnett Returns To Pearl Harbor For First Time Since Film
- Secretary Of Agriculture Attends Diplomatic Meeting With Foreign Cabbage
- [audio] Forty-Five-Year-Old Fails To Make Someone Very Happy Someday
- TV Listings: The Diabetic Basketball Association
- Stockwatch: Derek's Bullshit (DSBS)
- Opinion: Did Someone Say Bison? (by Dave Carter)
- Year In Review: Renewable Energy Source Encoded In Charlie Sheen's Rants
- Winter Meetings Heat Up With Rumors That Hotel Has An Indoor Pool
- American Voices: Two New Elements To Be Named
- In Major Gaffe, Obama Forgets To Dumb It Down
- [audio] Half-Asleep Man Pauses 20 Minutes Between Socks
- CHICAGOContainer Store employee Adam Desrosier likes to think of the store itself as one big container.
- Excited Mike Krzyzewski: Duke Squad Hasn't Been This Unlikable In Years
- Nation's Moms Demand Christmas List
- American Voices: Android Phones May Be Harvesting Data
- Editorial Cartoon: Zoo-Illogical
- Chinese Paint Tops List Of This Year's Must-Have Holiday Gifts
- Report: Global Warming May Be Irreversible By 2006
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [video] Brief Reprieve From Mariah Carey's Christmas Song Comes To Resounding End
- [audio] Local Woman Assures Friend She Has Blackouts From Drinking All The Time
- TV Listings: In Theory
- TALLAHASSEE, FLA party on Providence Street was enlivened when Ross Loomis, the guy who always gets naked...
- Roommate Apparently Just Watching Porn Without Headphones
- NASA Acquires Moon For Kennedy Space Center Exhibit
- Tim Tebows Success Inspiring Other Teams To Start Shitty Quarterbacks
- Every Marlins Game Sold Out For Next Season As Fans Become Enamored With Team's New Color Scheme
- Fan On The Street: On Sidney Crosby's Return To The NHL
- Early Stage Threesome Forming In Corner Of Party
- Sparrow, the Minimalist Mac Email Client, Adds Dropbox Support [Video]
- The Workspace on Wheels [Featured Workspace]
- Dry-Age Steak at Home for Steakhouse-Quality Meat [Video]
- How to Ditch Your Junk Food-Filled Pantry and Reboot Your Diet [Food]
- Brightness Slider Gives You Pinpoint Control Over Your Mac's Illumination [Mac Downloads]
- Today's Lifehacker Workout: The Deck of Cards [Video]
- Repurpose a Bath Mat as a Chair Cushion [Repurposing]
- Evernote Releases Two New Apps, Food and Hello, to Make Tracking Your Diet and New Friends a Breeze [Video]
- How To Open Everything When You're Weak [Clever Uses]
- Print Friendly for Chrome Lets You Easily Remove Unwanted Web Page Elements Before Printing [Chrome...
- How to Paint Your Car for Less than $100 [DIY]
- Like Lifehacker and Subscribe to Our Writers on Facebook and Give a Gift to Your News Feed [Announcements]
- Flipboard Updates, Launches New iPhone App with New Cover Stories Section [IPhone Downloads]
- The Neon Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Zoom In on One Application's Windows in Mission Control with a Multitouch Gesture [Mac Tip]
- Remains of the Day: AT&T Gets the Poorest Rating in Customer Satisfaction Survey [For What It's Worth]
- Avoid Running Into People by Keeping Your Eyes on Your Destination [Mind Hacks]
- WakeSmarter Is an Alarm Clock App That You Control with Your Voice [Video]
- Turn Your Kindle Fire into an Android Tablet with Cyanogen Mod [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Get SwiftKey X Keyboard for Android for Only 10 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Video Editor: Adobe Premiere Pro [Video]
- How to Check Your App Data Usage in iOS 5 [Video]
- Know How Far Can You Tip Your Cup Noodle Before It Spills and Burns You [Food]
- OneReceipt Tracks Both Your Online and Offline Purchases in One Convenient Location [Web Apps]
- Give the Gift of Better Apps for Windows and Mac [Gift Guide 2011]
- Give the Gift of Better Apps for Windows [Gift Guide 2011]
- Give the Gift of Better Apps for Mac [Gift Guide 2011]
- Ask and Answer Questions About The Dentist [Help Yourself]
- Use Amazon's Price Check App and Get Up to $15 Off Your Purchases [Deals]
- The Best Antivirus App for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- Node.js modules you should know about
- A Programmer's Guide to Scratch
- Windows Phone 7 System Tray
- UltraESB adds support for the routing and mediation based on Protocol Buffers
- 10 reasons Windows 8 will be painful for developers
- SQL Server 2008/R2 & F1 A Microsoft Case Study on how FILESTREAM can create a formula for performance,...
- Keep Users Coming Back With Desktop Notifications for Web Apps
- Continuous Delivery: Removing manual scenarios
- IntelliJ IDEA 11 Ultimate (commercial) vs. Community (FREE) Edition
- Your first cup of CoffeeScript, Part 1: Getting started
- html5security - HTML5 Security Cheatsheet
- Fix That Code Immediately!
- JPedalFX - JavaFX PDF viewer
- Create a Windows-like Interface with jQuery UI
- 10 LESS CSS Examples You Should Steal for Your Projects
- Jim Weavers Rich-Client JavaFX 2.0 Presentation Engine
- Is Now The Best Time To Be A Software Developer?
- Thoughts on Python 3
- EJP Vs. Hibernate/JPA EJP Is A Whole Lot Faster
- The ViewBag Property in ASP.NET MVC 3 is Just Syntactic Sugar
- Doing DevOps "Before it was Cool"
- Mesagraph Launches Search and Discovery Platform - And Plays Buzzword Bingo
- Convert non-ssl to ssl links automatically and dynamically using Zend
- The Big Picture: True Machine Intelligence & Predictive Power
- Learning from the masters: some of my favorite Rails commits
- Software Developers Hate Worthless Tasks
- Video: Protect against Cross-Site Scripting in Drupal
- The Agile and DevOps Band-Aids
- Android 101: Services, AsyncTasks and Notifications
- The 12 All-Time Ugliest Christmas Sweaters
- When Apes Adopt Cats as Cuddly Pets
- A Date Which Will Live in Infamy
- Ninja Dog
- Painted Cakes
- Mammoth Cloning "within 5 years"
- Panoramic Sistine Chapel
- 10 Awesome Geeky Cooking Hacks
- All I Want For Christmas
- 1940s New York City Photos by Stanley Kubrick
- The Most Badass Predator Sculpture Ever Made
- Camera Used To Film Star Wars Breaks Auction House Records
- Retro Cover Art From Yugoslavia's Galaksija Magazine
- This Bird Is Wearing One Angry Dress
- Sitting on Hercules
- Banksy's Graffiti Cow
- Sculptures of Extinct Birds Made with Discarded Chicken Bones
- Transformers Ukulele
- A Machine to Cook Potatoes with Human Body Heat
- The Future of Staffing: Virtual Employees
- Ghost and Ghostbusters
- Doctor Who Chess Set
- Squirrel Ballerina
- Ventilated Bullets
- This House Will Help You Survive The Zombie Apocalypse
- Retro Japanese Spider-Man TV Series
- A Real Toe Thumb
- Bad Astronomy's Top Space Pictures 2011
- Telling A Strangers Story Via Photo Triptych
- Adventure Time's Finn All Grown Up
- Immersive Movie Experience
- Delirious Delhi
- Giant Antarctic Salmon
- How to Ripen Bananas
- Taekwondo Finger Puppet
- Ui Parade User Interface Inspiration
- 10 steps to better blogging SplatF
- Don't Be A Free User (Pinboard Blog)
- aaronsw's twitter tool
- The 27th Annual Editors Choice Awards | Macworld
- Payne Digital Ltd - Bootbox.js - alert, confirm and flexible dialogs for twitter's bootstrap framework
- Exquisite Tweets
- The Rise of Developeronomics
- Untitled (http://evanw.github.com/csg.js/)
- Android Phone Name Generator | Powered By YinzCam Inc.
- The single most useful Emacs feature - Stack Overflow
- dochub | Instant Documentation Search
- Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Time
- What is the single most influential book every programmer should read? - Stack Overflow
- Hobo Lobo of Hamelin - Page 1
- Apple's Secret Plan to Steal Your Doctor's Heart | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com
- The Durable Document Store You Didn't Know You Had, But Did
- Siri features we'd like to see | Macworld
- 24 ways: Front-end Style Guides
- Kodak's long fade to black - latimes.com
- It's time to fix those security flaws facebook... - Imgur
- The end of social - O'Reilly Radar
- Stockholm Syndrome and other drugs - AlchemyAlice - The Avengers (2012), Marvel Avengers Movies Universe...
- Hiedi Utley
- Nmap Hackers: C|Net Download.Com is now bundling Nmap with malware!
- Miguel Endara's Hero
- Roger Ebert - Great Movies
- What childrens drawings would look like if it were painted realistically
- Confessions of a tech journalist: my advice to startups pitching the media - SeanBlanda.com
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Is So Goddamn Embarrassing [Music]
- More Tales from the Bathroom of Power-Pooper Arianna Huffington [Rumormonger]
- US Outraged a Foreign Country Would Torture Someone [Justice]
- Graydon Carter Will Oversee the Design of the New Beatrice Inn [Moguls]
- College Ruffians Expelled for Starring in Shoe Attack Video [Crime]
- Katherine Heigl Just Wants 'Everyone to Like Me' [Needy]
- Right Wing Honors Pearl Harbor by Whining About Sasha and Malia's School Lunch [Polidicks]
- Richie Rich Rich Boy Jared Kushner Hates Taxes on the Rich [Media]
- Occupy Finally Gets Its Radiohead Concert, Sorta [Occupy Wall Street]
- Which Comedian's Wife Is Sleeping with His Famous Best Friend? [Blind Items]
- Mom Denied Food Stamps, Updates Facebook, Shoots Self and Kids [Awful]
- The Horrifying Post-Date Rant Allegedly Sent by an Investment Manager [Dating]
- India to Wal-Mart: Actually, No [Wal-Mart]
- $11,700 Worth of Snow Cone Machines Will Help Defeat Terrorism [Terrorism]
- Why You Should Date Your Lawyer [Lawyers]
- Whole Foods Sued for Firing Valuable 'Poop Leak Whistle Blower' [Whole Foods]
- Stephen Colbert Announces His Own Republican Presidential Debate [Video]
- Dipshit Robs Wal-Mart on 'Shop with a Cop' Day [Crime]
- Mitt Romney Pledges His First Trip as President is to Israel 
- Someone is Still Hiding Needles in Wal-Mart Clothes [Wal-Mart]
- Jon Stewart Explains Why the Trump Debate Will Be the Best Ever [Video]
- Chet Haze Thanks 'Good Peoplez' of Northwestern For Coming Through with Study Notes [Celebukids]
- What the Hell is Going On with This NYT Viggo Mortensen Cover? [Media]
- Just Another 'Dog Rescues Half-Smooshed Bag of Kittens' Story [Video]
- Comment of the Day: Stock Interns Need Not Apply [We Read You]
- The New York Press Is Coming Back as a Non-Alt Website [Media]
- Yesterday, We Resumed Hunting Aliens [Aliens]
- Mormon College Objects to Skinny Jeans [College]
- Mormon College Bans Skinny Jeans [College]
- Republicans Watch The Worst Shows on TV [Television]
|Can the Cans|
|The scariest commander in chief|
|The Empire Strikes Back: Putin Sends in the...|
|President Obama's 2012 Pitch: 'Everyone Gets a...|
|The Danger of Using Tests to Measure Success|
|Michigan's anti-bullying bill becomes law|
|On This Day: Thomas Edison Successfully Tests...|
|GOP Prepares the Post-Christmas Trump Roast|
|Michele Bachmann vs. the 8-Year-Old (The Upshot)|
|Protests against Putin plan to continue (VIDEO)|
|'Sons of Anarchy' season finale: Kurt Sutter...|
|SPO donated equipments to 10 Civil Dispensaries|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|The Mob Goes Green - Organized Crime Profits...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Only 5% Of Adults Use Location Based Check-In...|
|Another Crazy Investment Banker Follows You to...|
|2011 Pictures of the Year|
|The Caucus: Iowa and New Hampshire Stand Apart|
|Newt Gingrich Made Money Stealing Books From...|
|From the Archives: Vice President Biden Pays...|
|Other Than That, Mr. Cain, How Was the Campaign?|
|Images of the Day|
|Gingrich Relishes Role of Antagonist|
|RNC warns attacking Obama 'personally' could...|
|David Thomson on Films: Why Does This Movie...|
wall street j.
|Oprah Winfrey Network's Losses to Grow|
|Jamie Dimon Has a 'Battleship Balance Sheet'|
|Roth IRA Conversions When It Makes Sense And...|
|Straight As If Your Roommate Dies?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Employees Who Identify with the Company Boost...|
|The Trouble With Bright Kids|
|Frictionless And Merchant-Friendly, Loyalty...|
|The Iran Oil Embargo Epitomizes The Transfer Of...|
|Progessive ([[PGR]] -1.9%) dips after Credit...|
|Instagram Not Just A Photos And Filters App...|
|Facebucks: Economic impact study released...|
|Demand For New iPhone App Crashes Flipboard|
|Three Months After Bartz's Firing, It's Hurry...|
|A sensible look at HTML5 and publishing|
|Screw Living Social? Shoprunner Undercuts Black...|
|Instagram hits 15m users, and has 2 people...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|According To Facebook, This Sports Team Is The...|
|Michele Bachmann Says Shes More Conservative...|
|House updates 1988 privacy law to allow online...|
|Shazam Gives Out Recipes By Recognizing...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Next-Generation iMac to Potentially Offer...|
|Apple Readies New Store in Grand Central|
|BlackBerry Milan, RIM’s first BB10 slider...|
|Frame Rate 54|
|Exclusive: Deezer: No US launch 'for...|
|Our End of the World Contingency Plans|
|Perry to launch massive Iowa push|
yahoo odd news
|Alec Baldwin asked to leave flight for playing...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Reading While Eating for December 7: Flying High|
|Occupys New Frontier|
|The 7 Most Hilariously Badass Magazine Covers Ever|
|Extreme Hand Flip|
|Frosty the Cheeseball Man, Melting Fondue...|
|Breakfast lasts just 3 minutes and 15 seconds|
|Ugliest Tattoos: Bittersweet Symphonie|
|Check Out A Preview Of Superfan With Lady GaGa...|
|Night Before Christmas Through Celebrity...|
|ul nevr gess|
|Pictures: Prehistoric Whale...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The master of illusions|
|How to Drag Race a Motorcycle|
|How to make a tablet pc from an old laptop|
|Blogging Seminar Reminder|
|10 Remarkable Exoplanets|
|Stop the Killer Rocks|
|Huge tsunami made Japanese blas about smaller...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway Solder: Time Watch|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Real or Onion?|
|What's the truth behind multiple personality...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Find an IP Address|
|Best routes found to self-assembling 3-D shapes|
|USS Arizona (BB-39)|
|Not Exactly A Story...|
|Pirelli Unveils Its 2012 Calendar|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Holidays Around The World: Smashing Photo Contest|
|Grand Central Apple Store|
|Fading the Vig|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Manhole Cover Art That Is Far From Pedestrian|
|Links for 2011-12-06 [del.icio.us]|
|Green Sports Hall / MoederscheimMoonen Architects|
|In Johannesburg, South Africa, Taxis Control...|
|Greeting Card Pattern Mashup Inspiration|
|Sony Tablet S|
|7 Mental Mistakes That Stop You From Living a...|
|Shopping Challenge Wrap Up|
|Unitasker Wednesday: The brie baker|
|American Presidents Outlive Other Men Their...|
|Kids Who Are Gift-less are Gifted|
|A New Worry for Soccer Parents: Heading the Ball|
|Why You Aren't Toning Up With Strength Training|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|She Said Whatt?!|
|Pre-Fall 2012: Michael Kors|
|The Girl Who Silenced the World for Five Minutes|
|Vogue's Holiday Gift Guide Is A $900,000 Lesson...|
|7 Great New Mascaras You've Got to Try ...|
|What the Hell Are These Green Bay Packers Stock...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Fast Track to a Six Pack|
|Mountain & Sackett 2011 Holiday Tie Giveaway|
|10 Essentials: UNKNWN|
|Baume & Mercier Capeland Chronograph|
|THOR Sequel Loses Its Director!!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|John Carter - Trailer|
|Harry Morgan: 1915-2011|
|TV Bits: Vince Gilligan Has No Idea How...|
|So Michael Bay Might Return for 'Transformers...|
|Brooke Mueller: I'm INNOCENT|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Iran Smacks Down Hillary Clinton's 'Virtual...|
|Stan Lees The Annihilator Snags Real Steel...|
|NMEs 50 Best Albums Of 2011|
|Michael Buble's Christmas Tops Billboard Again|
|Neil Diamond Prepping New Material: 'The Songs...|
|Premiere: Baron Von Luxxury's 'Rosebud Was the...|
the big picture
|Stepping into the endless abyss|
|Annie Leibovitzs Pilgrimage|
|Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011|
|Pictured: A World at 7 Billion|
|Christian Schcolnik - Summer|
|The Golden Queen|
|Grandmother Tips on the Behance Network|
|Comic for December 7, 2011|
|Small Teams. Big Impact.|