- Insightful comment by omnilynx about kids laughing at a lion only inches away who wants to eat them.
- The Irish Jersey Shore - No, Seriously... [x-post r/ireland]
- the new face of Johnnie Walker (xpost r/scotch)
- Once upon a time on the Fox News Channel website...
- How I feel when I see a new post on Reddit
- Shockingly this is pretty accurate
- Just giving credit to where it is due
- Prenatal Freshman
- TIL that, using a basic food-reward system, normal household dogs were trained to detect both lung and...
- By Request: Won a million dollars on a scratch-off lottery ticket AMA
- Regarding the Higgs boson
- Wife found this gem in the forums of one of her parenting websites.
- How reddit works [FIXED]
- With $666,000 in Federal Research Money, Scientists Determined Prayer Could Not Heal AIDS
- Elton John improvises a song on the spot using an oven manual
- How I browse Reddit
- Broked :(
- FBI admits it's monitoring all cell phone calls and texts through Carrier IQ
- WTF is this?
- Live Webcast of the CERN Seminar on the CMS and ATLAS higgs results
- The "everything you need to know about the Higgs boson" thread.
- Add me to the list of the victims of Origin Support
- Holiday hot tub
- Deadly blasts rock Belgian city
- FBI rejects FOIA request for Carrier IQ info
- After browsing r/Atheism for a short while, one quickly learns the universal symbol for Christianity.
- Mind = terminated
- just a picture of my 64 old dad and my 5 year old son jammin'
- Google chairman says online piracy bill would "criminalize linking and the fundamental structure of...
- He'd like to pull your sled.
- White Christmas?
- I Work For The Internet
- The Largest Castle in the world is in Poland. I have visited it.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Are Now On Display In New York
- 2011 Christmas Lights- Thank You Troops and Veterans!
- MIT has made a camera that can take 1 Trillion frames per second!
- Dad's birthday!
- Tappity tap tap is this thing on?
- Check out this guy's awesome gift wrapping for a 4-year old boy!
- Woohooo! Chime, Chime, Chime!!!
- For Christmas....
- Before I head out today ~
- When Fox News Tries to make a chart
- In which I chime.
- Urban Poetry by Robert Montgomery
- Show Me Your Guns Chimers
- Beluga Whale + Mariachi Band
- Chime.in on Coffee Jive!
- Lunch Time
- Rain Clouds at Sun Set
- Ten facts about me
- i just made the top chimers!
- Exceedingly Violent and Totally NSFW 'Zombie 108' Trailer
- Hot Cocoa Ornaments
- ... & Part II
- Alec Baldwin Appears as Apologetic Airline Captain on SNL (Video)
- Republicans Use Obama's Praise For Corzine To Explain Why The Stimulus Didn't Work
- DNA Hackers: Synthetic biology weaponized virus, 0day exploit to infect your brain?
- Redskins Could be 2012 Contenders
- New Republican Data Shows No Need For Voter ID Laws
- Every New York Time Lapse Fused Into One [VIDEO]
- PS3 IN 2012: Whats In Store- Exclusives And Multiplatform Games
- Exoneree's Ex-Wife Takes Him to Court For a Piece of the Millions He Got From the State
- Steve Jobs Statue to Be Erected in Hungary
- World's 'smallest steam engine'
- Iran 'indicts 15 spies for US and Israel
- The 10 Games I Want to Play Most in 2012
- Tweets overturn US death row conviction.
- Fake Beer Ads Featuring NFL Players
- Groupon to Offer Two Tickets Around the World in $10,000 Deal
- Why Schools Shouldnt Teach Intelligent Design (Comic)
- Its Never Too Late |
- No Hit Toy to Brighten Retailers Christmas
- Microsoft Updated its OneNote iOS App To Provide Support For iPad
- Web Browsers and Their History [INFOGRAPHIC]
- NASA Yet to Accept Googles $33m for Hangar One Refurbishing
- Divers retrieve prehistoric wood from Lake Huron
- Study of two sisters sheds light on lymphoma evolution
- Japan launches spy satellite - Telegraph
- Optical Illusion (Pic)
- YouTube launches schools service
- Hezbollah names 'CIA spies' on TV
- APOD: 2011 December 13 - In the Vicinity of the Cone Nebula
- Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War
- Man wins $57 million, casino says 'software glitch'
- Tax Cuts: The GOP's Catnip (Cartoon)
- Romney's Son Courts Young GOP Donors While Dad Hits Up Wall Street
- News Giant Unveils New Strategy
- Axelrod Compares Gingrich To A Monkey
- Chuck E. Cheese Fined For Multiple Child Labor Law Violations
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders
- John McCain Criticizes Iraqi Leaders
- Scott Walker Recall Campaign Gets Hostile
- Jobs Where People Work The Most For The Least
- WATCH: GOP Candidate's Gingrich Attack Ad Cites Phony Figures
- WATCH: Jerry Sandusky Speaks After Making Surprising Move
- Chelsea Clinton Makes Journalism Debut
- Huge Announcement Made In Search For 'God Particle'
- Bill O'Reilly Mocks Donald Trump, Calls Him 'Sensitive'
- Biggest Bank Failure In U.S. History Reaches Settlement
- PHOTOS: Police Clad In Riot Gear Raid Occupy Baltimore Camp
- WATCH: 'The Daily Show' Takes On Mitt Romney's $10,000 Bet
- Sandusky Makes Surprising Legal Decision
- Two Killed In Grenade Attack On Bus Station
- Republicans Embrace High-Stakes Showdown
- Pakistani President Suffers Mini-Stroke
- Police Find Patients Chained In Religious Rehab Center
- Safety Violations Found In Head Start Centers Nationwide
- 5,000 DEAD
- Israeli President Says He's 'Ashamed' Of Contentious Bills
- Number Of Homeless Veterans Reportedly Declined Last Year
- WATCH: As U.S. Withdraws From Iraq, Questions Remain
- School Bus Accident Kills At Least 15 Children In China
- 3 Deer Hunters Questioned In Texas Middle School Shooting
- 2 Helicopters Crash On U.S Military Base, Killing 4
- John Boehner Predicts House Will Approve Payroll Tax Cut Legislation
- Fighting the TRUE menace
- Abandoned Disneyland in Beijing
- The Speed of Light, Caught on Film
- Forever Analytical
- No lift tickets required
- Fermented Fruits and Vegetables: a Global Perspective
- Class War: Low Wages and Beggar Thy Neighbor
- Stan Wojenny
- Wherefore art thou (probably), Higgs?
- "Correlation may not imply causation, but it sure can help us insinuate it."
- Come and see for yourself ...
- A trombone to pick
- The sages feel a great joy when they see such people.
- Government Debt Dynamics - A Calculator
- The Apple Collection 1986
- The Autism Enigma
- Julien Temple's "Absolute Beginners"
- Your No. 2 favorite Christmas tradition
- Oh, Canada. :(
- It Happened at the World's Fair
- "And Krampus, Every One..."
- AN ANACONDA UNHINGES ITS MAGNIFICENT JAW. INSIDE, THE BRIGHT SCREEN OF A FREE IPAD RESTS JUST WITHIN ARM'S...
- Is my quick Jalapeno pickling method/recipe safe?
- Lawyer Wants Someone Who Will Go "Above And Beyond"
- "Well, that went as well as could be expected..."
- "Do I look like a doily?"
- How porny.
- Flying the _____________ skies.
- Array Mbira
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Longforms Best of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- The Meteor Farmer
- Slumdog Golfer
- Train of Thought: On the Subway Photographs
- Final Exit
- The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams
- For families without options, that cheap motel may be their last resort
- Guantnamo Diary
- Anatomy Of A Bad Confession
- Ralph Ellison in Tivoli
- Three at Last!
- On the Limits of Self-Improvement
- Hollywood Ending
- On the Analysts Couch with David Cronenberg
- On Their Own
- Letter from Dublin
- Analysis: Higgs result offers glimpse of the future - BBC News
- US military drone crashes in Seychelles - Washington Post (blog)
- Four killed, scores hurt in Belgian attack - Sydney Morning Herald
- Steelers LB James Harrison suspended one game - USA Today (blog)
- Cyber war against drones as second craft downed? - RT
- Higgs boson - Washington Post (blog)
- Police: Corpse Found on New York Beach Is Likely Missing New Jersey Prostitute ... - Fox News
- Jerry Sandusky Waives Hearing, Suggests Victims May Have Colluded - ABC News
- De facto owner Stern has turned Paul situation into complete farce - SI.com
- Iran demands US apology for drone flight - Washington Post
- Chelsea Clinton Debuts on NBC's 'Rock Center' - Reuters
- Sandusky waives hearing, vows to fight charges - SI.com
- 4 killed by attack on Belgian holiday shoppers - San Jose Mercury News
- A gunman goes on a rampage in the Belgian city of Liege - Source: Reuters - TVNZ
- James Harrison suspended one game for hit on Colt McCoy - Los Angeles Times
- Sandusky prepared to fight child rape charges, attorney says - CNN
- Higgs boson corralled by CERN detectors - USA Today (blog)
- Lawyer: Sandusky case a "fight to the death" - CBS News
- Scientists narrow 'God particle' hunt - Sky News Australia
- Belgian Suicide Attack in Liege Leaves 4 Dead, 75 Wounded - San Francisco Chronicle
- Tim vs. Tom: When it comes to Tebow, Brady has nothing but respect - Washington Post (blog)
- Crunch Time for Defense Authorization and Military Detention - TIME (blog)
- US reaper drone used for anti-piracy operations crashes at Seychelles airport - Washington Post
- Police hold news briefing on Belgium attack - BBC News
- US drone crashes at Seychelles airport - The Associated Press
- Four dead in grenade-and-gun attack in Belgian city - CTV.ca
- The 'God Particle': 'Tantalising Hints' of Higgs Boson Seen by CERN Physicists - ABC News (blog)
- Port operations resume after day of Occupy protests in Oakland - San Jose Mercury News
- Romney, Gingrich contest turns nasty; voting nears - eTaiwan News
- Jerry Sandusky Waives Hearing And His Lawyer, Joseph Amendola, Vows To Fight ... - Huffington Post
- What did you think of this recipe?
- Impressions of an Indian Childhood section 4 Coffee Making
- Jobless men disrupt Iran president speech:
- Cat inherits nearly 10million
- Variables abound in cod study- Trawlgate II ?"Do I believe the numbers? In a word, no,"
- Chewbacca film on Hollywood Black List
- Anti-earmark Tea Party Caucus takes $1 billion in earmarks
- Perry continues campaign push in Iowa, faces hecklers
- Gaza Strip Monthly Crossing Report November 2011
- The Adam Walsh Act - A Summary of Fact-Based Information
- From the Irony Department: Union Election Requires Photo ID
- Can America Regain Most Dynamic Labour Market Mantle?- And The Reason Washington Does Not Create Jobs
- Is That Flame Retardant In Your Soft Drink? : TreeHugger
- Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery'
- G.O.P. Bill Would Block Food Stamps and Jobless Pay for Millionaires
- Florida Family Association Compares Muslims to Snakes, Wins Support from Other Fringe Activists | Right...
- Obama cares and it works!
- Matthew Dowd: Quarterbacking Our Country: Tebow Style
- EPA To Unveil Stricter Rules For Power Plants : NPR
- Romney grilled on gay marriage by gay NH veteran - US news
- Armless Golfer Tom McAuliffe Shows us that Golf is a Game for Everyone
- Four dead in armed attack in Lige
- Perry Ad Warns About Politicians 'Bankrupting Social Security,' The Program He Called An...
- Reid Wants Passage of Payroll Tax Package Before Recess - Billy House - NationalJournal.com
- My Dream Christmas Letter From Obama to the Republican National Committee | Addicting Info
- Deputy gets jail time in for sex for prisoner escape
- GOP Ties Oil Pipeline to Unemployment Insurance, Payroll Tax Cut | Government In The Lab
- GOP Nullification on Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Easily Nullified By a Recess Appointment
- Sandusky's Lawyer: If You Believe McQueary, "I Suggest You Dial 1-800-REALITY" That's A Gay Phone...
- The Dangers Of Gingrich's War Against Islam | ThinkProgress
- Former Siemens Executives Charged With Bribery
- California Indian Tribes Eject Thousands of Members
- Tantalizing Hints But No Direct Proof in Search for Higgs Boson
- In Belgium, a Deadly Grenade Attack Is Reported
- City Room: 5 in Custody in Brooklyn Robbery That Led to Killing of Officer
- The Quad: Live Updates: Sandusky to Face Accusers in Preliminary Hearing
- Reports: 2 Dead in Hand Grenade Attack in Belgium
- The TV Watch: Chelsea Clinton Finally Embraces Her Celebrity
- Online Schools Score Better on Wall Street Than in Classrooms
- European Commission Chief Assails David Cameron Over Treaty Veto
- Ann Romney More Active in Campaign
- For HBO Series on Winter Classic, Cameras Are Everywhere
- Aurora Journal: Aurora, Colo., Tries to Outshine Its Bigger Neighbor
- Gaziantep Journal: Turkeys Sanctions on Syria Hurt Business for Border City
- Video Game Review: Revelations, Latest Assassins Creed Video Game by Ubisoft
- G.O.P. Bill Would Block Food Stamps and Jobless Pay for Millionaires
- Some Blame Hydraulic Fracturing for Earthquake Epidemic
- Damien Hirsts Spot Paintings Will Fill All 11 Gagosians
- The Appraisal: In Citys Windows, Metal Bars Fade From View
- Flournoy Stepping Down as a Top Pentagon Adviser
- Sandusky Scheduled to Face Several of His Accusers
- Arrests in Iraq Raise Concerns About Maliki
- Steve Jobs Biography and Other Hot Titles Bookstore Lures
- Jazz Musicians Campaign for Pensions
- In Dark Brooklyn Doorway, Officer Confronts Gunman, and Dies
- N.F.L. Fast Forward: Quarterbacks Bear Down on Marinos 1984 Record
- Romney Takes Direct Aim at Gingrich in New Hampshire
- Canada Leaving Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change
- No Hit Toy to Brighten Retailers Christmas
- Amazing Race to the Bottom of the World
- MixRank (YC S11) Raises $1.5M from Mark Cuban, 500 Startups
- A 'Moneyball' Approach to College
- DNA Hackers: Synthetic biology weaponized virus,0day exploit infects your brain?
- Accidental Scientist Hawks Online Marketplace for Brains
- TextMate 2 (Public) Alpha
- The Messy Art Of UX Sketching
- Busted: BitTorrent Pirates at Sony, Universal and Fox
- Alternate Sleep Cycles
- Amazon.com just closed my seller account. No warning, no details.
- FBI admits to using Carrier IQ data
- Beating the Talent Crunch with a Distributed Team
- Thinking time
- Why I'm So Happy About MongoDB
- Hacking Scrabble (part 1)
- Aussies Bring Live Social Video to U.S.
- If you want to succeed in business, dont get an MBA. Study philosophy instead.
- Seven degrees of slip
- Systems hackers wanted: challenge inside
- Why apps are not the future
- Example using Haskell/Snap/MongoDB to create a simple RESTful JSON web service
- TextMate 2 + rmate = Awesome
- Jason "Apps Are Bullshit" Baptiste on Tablets, TV, and Taking On Google
- Cloud9 IDE introduces Live Code Inspection
- CERN Press Release
- Startup Ducks Immigration Law With 'Googleplex of the Sea'
- The Persistence Layer with Spring 3.1 and JPA
- CERN ATLAS: No Higgs boson yet (but CMS findings still to come)
- New direction: e-commerce market in Central Europe
- Facebook releases HHVM, 60 percent faster than its current PHP interpreter
- The Startup Team
- New Study Concludes Math Gender Gap Is Cultural, Not Biological
- Ask Slashdot: Working As an IT Contractor In a War Zone?
- LHC Homes In On Possible Higgs Boson Around 126GeV
- Publicly Available Russian Election Results Hint At Fraud
- Adblock Plus Developers To Allow 'Acceptable' Ads
- EU Regulators Delay Google's Motorola Buy, Seeking More Info
- MIT's New Camera Can Take 1 Trillion Frames Per Second
- House Panel Moving Forward With SOPA
- Canada First Nation To Pull Out of Kyoto Accord
- Million Dollar Crowdturfing Industry Dupes Social Networks
- Internet Explorer Users Have Low Risk Intelligence
- Quantum Dots Will Make Flexible Displays
- In Favor of Homegrown IT Solutions
- Facebook Releases JIT PHP Compiler
- Isaac Newton's Notes Digitized
- FBI Rejects Freedom of Information Act Request About Carrier IQ
- Adblock Plus To Offer 'Acceptable Ads' Option
- Verizon Considering Purchase of Netflix
- Predator Drone Helps Nab Cattle Rustlers
- Many Early Adopters of the Amazon Fire Are Unhappy
- Tizen, webOS, & the Future of Mobile Open Source
- The Encyclopedia of Sci-fi Goes Live Online
- Corporate Claims On Public Domain YouTube Videos
- Windows 8 Store Will Allow Open Source Apps
- Site Offers History of Torrent Downloads By IP
- Intel Revenue Dives $1bn On Hard Disk Shortage
- Two Lost Doctor Who Episodes Found
- Scientists Create World's Smallest Steam Engine
- The Mexican Cartel's Hi-Tech Drug Tunnels
- Does Mega Media Control 90% of Content?
- Donate to the Ada Initiative, support women in free/open culture, get a snazzy Ada Lovelace pendant
- Experimental camera records light in slow motion
- Video: The Chinese Room vs. Strong A.I.
- Megaupload will sue Universal
- But I don't want to shut off my e-reader
- Who is a journalist?
- Trillion-frame-per-second video makes speed of light look slow
- Down and out in the tragic kingdom
- Sony "Other OS" lawsuit dismissed
- Hollywood studios busted as torrent-loving dens of piracy
- Universal: artists didn't give consent to appear in Megaupload video
- Who needs SOPA when it takes a year to recover mistakenly seized domains?
- SOPA watered down, still toxic
- So, did CERN find a Higgs Boson?
- Cambridge digital library posts scan of Newton's Trinity College notebook, claims copyright over scans
- Inspiration isn't infringement: Judge tosses Bratz copyright lawsuit
- Just look at this Alien banana sculpture.
- SantaCon 2011: Naked Santas World Record
- Email from a Gweek reader
- Disney princesses with a Hot Topic filter
- UK tests "non-blinding" police lasers
- Keypad watch: looks like a chunky calculator, tells the time
- RIM executives "chewed through restraints"
- How chicken wire is made
- FBI says it uses Carrier IQ for "law enforcement purposes"
- TSA breaks its own rules, removes elderly woman's back brace
- NYPD shred kids' paper hearts commemorating Occupy arrestees before their very eyes
- The Cure: "A Forest" live at Bestival 2011
- Wood-paneled station wagon coming soon
- Interview on Command Line about Context
- Hybrid taxidermy, or as I like to call it, nightmare fuel
- Bank: We charged you so many fees that your account became overdrawn so we had to charge you more fees....
- News: Govt Minister drops F-bomb. Fark: On live TV during children's programming hours. Total Fark: It's...
- University of Tokyo students make world's biggest KitKat. Your move, Harvard
- This year's Christmas must-have gift for kids: Spinning Tops. Next thing you know, those little...
- Woman traumatized by skeletal Santa describes how she overcame her ordeal
- Need ideas for passive aggressive gifts to give to your ex? This might help. Yes, the Avatar Blue...
- Photoshop this draw 5 driver
- But really, who among us hasn't accidentally killed his prostitute fiancee during a meth and bondage party,...
- If you are going to lie about your son-in-law pulling a gun on you, be sure he didn't record you putting...
- An impassioned manifesto against people who clip their nails in public. "You littered with your body...
- New study says cremations are hot, burials are dying
- Can your brain remember the 25,000 streets and 20,000 landmarks of London? Congratulations, you can pass...
- Now U COLLEKT UNEMPLOYMINT
- Giant egg resurrected to terrorize another generation of children
- Beware of fake "designer" gifts this holiday season, in particular these exploding candles
- Boy, 14, tricks terrorists and escapes from captivity
- Atheists donate over $180,000 to Doctors Without Borders, your move Theists
- My bad: you forget you left a loaded handgun in your carry-in. Totally not my fault: TSA officer...
- Hand grenade Christmas balls? Who could possibly have a problem with that?
- With $666,000 in federal research money, scientists examined whether distant prayer could heal AIDS. It...
- Tats for toys for tots
- A silent streetlight with pulsating lights and five extended tendrils filmed hovering over protesters in...
- Take something that looks shopped, and fix it
- 'Arms Race' Exists Between Snakes and Humans
- Storyboard: The Year in Gear
- Why Skyrim Is Horrible for the Economy
- Artist's Giant Warped Figures Just the Wrong Side of Lifelike
- Readers' Picks of 9 Mandatory Gaming Moments
- Pro-Science Rapper's Shout Out for Evolution
- Dec. 13, 1809: First Removal of Ovarian Tumor
- The Folk Art of Science: 10 Great Research Graphics
- Accidental Scientist Hawks 'Online Marketplace for Brains'
- Navy Thinks Neck Injections Might Cure PTSD
- Startup Ducks Immigration Law With 'Googleplex of the Sea'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 13
- First Look: Motorola's Xoom Sequel, The Xyboard Tablet
- Senator Waters-Down His Online Blacklisting Bill
- Stunning Beatles App Masquerades as iBook
- Super Sales: Samsung Shipped 300 Million Handsets in 2011
- Sleeping With The Enemy: What You Get From Your Pet
- Craig Newman: Is Crowdfunding the Next Big Thing or an Invitation to Digital Fraud?
- Thai Floodwaters Sink Intel Chip Orders
- World's Smallest Steam Engine Is Size of Fog Droplet
- Lost Doctor Who Episodes Surface With Chumblies, Fish People
- Downhill Mountain Bike Is a One-Way Ticket to Funtown
- It Won't Be Easy For Iran To Dissect, Copy U.S. Drone
- Baby Sloth Orphanage: The Cutest Place on Earth
- Mac App Store Hits 100 Million Downloads
- Red Letter Day: A Record-Breaking Score at Stamford Scrabble Tourney
- When Reinforcement Fails
- Blackwater 3.0: Rebranded 'Academi' Wants Back In Iraq
- Isaac Newton's Personal Notebooks Go Digital
- Is Apple Using Patents to Hurt Open Standards?
- Alice Cooper On The Night He Almost Murdered Elvis
- Shoplifter Chops Off Wash. Security Guard's Ear (VIDEO)
- Same-sex Penguin Pair Find Female Partners (VIDEO)
- Tenn. Studio Offer Tats For Toys Donated For Kids (VIDEO)
- Bear Shows Up In Downtown Vancouver
- Coast Guard Cracks Down On Fat Boaters
- Botched Penis Injection Results In Manslaughter Charges
- Lap Dances For The Needy?
- Infamous Strip Club To Be Turned Into Church
- Dog Shoots Man; 2nd Case Of Canine Gun Violence In 2 Weeks
- L.A. High School Hit By Tuba Heists
- Ooey, Gooey $140,000 Discovery -- Meth Hidden In Nachos Cheese And Jalepenos
- Mayor Of San Juan Baffles Public With Astoundingly Strange Christmas Photo
- Croat's Christmas Now Comes With A Million Lights (VIDEO)
- Janitor Finds Hidden Treasure Possibly Worth Millions
- WATCH: Naked Robber Caught By Police Dog After Epic Chase
- The Great Grain Robbery: Train Thieves Take 50 Tons Of Corn
- WATCH: This Baby Bat Will Change The Way You Feel About Bats
- Australia Elects World's First Intersex Mayor
- WATCH: Man Bench Presses Live Dog -- Makes History
- Rats Show They Care About Other Rats In New Study
- Chimps Share Uncommon Condition With Humans
- Police: 2 Fla. Women Stole Christmas Decorations
- Police: Pa. Man Fakes Mom's Obit To Get Time Off
- Fired RIM Execs 'Chewed Through Restraints' In Flight
- Fake Pregnancy Bellies: A Must-Have Item?
- Entrepreneurs Seek A Donut Robot For Xmas -- From Kickstarter, Not Santa (VIDEO)
- Jewel Of A Gift Lands In Kansas City Area Salvation Army Kettle (VIDEO)
- Cat With 26 Toes To Foot The Bill For Animal Rescue Centre
- This Year Author Gives Gift Of Hating Facebook
- [audio] Woman Begs Her Friend To Take Dessert Menu Away From Her
- Egyptian Populace To Hopefully Get Something Better Than Democracy Out Of All This
- America Gets Set To Enjoy Month Or So Of Libya Seeming Like Symbol Of Freedom
- American Voices: 2011: International
- Silvio Berlusconi Gets Penis Stuck In Wine Bottle Stuck In Prostitute
- Government Official Who Makes Perfectly Valid, Well-Reasoned Point Against Israel Forced To Resign
- Voice Inside Cheering Libyan Rebel's Head: 'Oh, Fuck, Now What?'
- U.S. Quietly Slips Out Of Afghanistan In Dead Of Night
- Pakistani Intelligence Announces Its Full Cooperation With U.S. Forces During Upcoming Top Secret June 12...
- Ongoing Iraqi Violence Almost Makes American Invasion Seem Pointless
- Tips: Style For Men
- Rate Of Uninformed Conversations About Navy SEALs Skyrockets
- Osama Bin Laden Killed While Sitting On Toilet, Nation Likes To Imagine
- Millionaire Pays For Breast Implants For Rolls Royce Hood Ornament
- Infographic: Obama Pushes Job Creation
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- We Can't Afford To Hire Anyone Right Now,' Says Company With Massive Saltwater Aquarium In Lobby
- [audio] Drug Addict Looking For More Enabling Girlfriend
- Slideshow: 2011's Most Influential People In Economic News
- Consumers Say Recession Changed Way They Blow Paycheck On Crap
- Editorial Cartoon: Change of Command
- Obama Spends Entire 3-Hour Town Hall Meeting Trying To Explain That He Doesnt Set Gas Prices
- Economists Gently Suggest American Manufacturing Maybe Start Again With Something Simple Like A Ball
- Econ Professor Trying To Lecture 300 People Who Dont Pay Their Own Car Insurance
- Pop Star's Single, 'Booty Wave', Most Likely Civilization's Downfall
- Jar Of Change On Dresser Sadly Factoring Into A Number Of Financial Decisions
- American Voices: 2011: The Economy
- Cackling Warren Buffett Burns Entire Fortune In Front Of Nation
- Guy Who Got Laid Off Just Glad Multi-National Corporation Will Make It
- Labor Dept. Creates 20,000 New Hobbies For Nation's Jobless
- Unstuck Is Your iPad Toolkit for Curing Indecisiveness, Tiredness, Lack of Motivation, and Other Life...
- Create a 5-Year Financial Plan That Might Actually Work [Personal Finance]
- Cut Carbs Just Two Days a Week for Easier, More Effective Weight Loss [Diet Hacks]
- The Power User's Guides to Chrome and Firefox [Web Browser]
- The Always Up-to-Date Power User's Guide to Firefox [Video]
- The Always Up-to-Date Power User's Guide to Chrome [Video]
- YouSendIt Releases New Mobile and Desktop Apps with Additional Security [File Syncing]
- How to Quickly Tell if Italian Olive Oil Is Legit [Shopping]
- How to Make, Print, and Bind Your Own Books [DIY]
- Soluto Painlessly Fixes Your Friends' Computers From Afar (and We've Got Beta Invites) [Soluto]
- Use a Flower Pot to Tame Your Cable Clutter [Clever Uses]
- Spendful Tracks Your Finances and Helps You Budget Without Asking for Sensitive Data [Personal Finance]
- Hack a Set of Cold-Weather Headphones from Earmuffs and Old Headphones [DIY]
- Whats the Most Secure Web Browser? [Security]
- Most Popular DIY Projects of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Unresponsive Flash, Siri Annoyances, and Android Battery Life [From The Tips Box]
- Your Facebook Has Two Inboxes, and You've Probably Missed Some Messages from the Second [Facebook]
- Remains of the Day: Whales Wants to Blackout Wikipedia to Protest SOPA [For What It's Worth]
- Snapheal Performs Complex Photo Touch Ups and Object Removals in Two Clicks [Video]
- iTunes Updates to Version 10.5.2, Fixes iTunes Match and Audio Glitches [ITunes]
- Switch Your Scrolling Preference on the Fly with the Option Key [Video]
- Microsoft's Beloved Note-Taking Tool OneNote Now Available for iPad [Onenote]
- Daily App Deals: Get SoundHound for Android for Only 10 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Build Your Own Garage Door Indicator Light [DIY]
- Lifehacker Faceoff: The Best Digital Digests on iPad and iPhone [Lifehacker Faceoff]
- Answer: Who Was She and How Much Did She Get? [Search Research]
- How Much Sleep Do You Actually Require (and Why)? [Ask The Readers]
- iOS 5.1 Beta 2 Seeded to Developers, Allows Photo Deletion in iCloud Stream [Ios]
- Stop iPhone Screenshots from Automatically Syncing to iCloud [IPhone Downloads]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Taking Pets to the Vet [Help Yourself]
- First DZone VIP Meetup == Resounding Success!
- Configuring WSO2 Identity Server Passive STS with an ASP.NET client
- CSS3 pricing table
- New Features in MySQL 5.6
- Writing Better PHP: Three Guides
- Silverlight 5 has been released plus other info!
- CommonCrawl: Open Source Repository of Web Crawl Data
- Capture Stalls in Your Java Application With jHiccup
- Best Of The Week - 2011 - W50 - Java Code Geeks links
- Whats new in CSS 4 selectors
- How to debug using Maven Jetty
- 15 Free Online Web Design Tools for Every Web Designer & Developer
- Android 101: How to create a StackView widget
- Chrome might soon include a Terminal emulator
- Wordpress 3.3 is Here! Update Your Blogs Now!
- Setting Puppet Class Using Environment Variables
- Your jQuery: Now With 67% Less Suck
- The absolutely most important thing developers need to know about Windows 8
- Create A new kind of web editing interface
- Amber.js (formerly SproutCore 2.0) is now Ember.js
- JavaFX update 2.0.2 bundled with JDK/JRE 7 Update 2. Marriage made in heaven
- Solr 4.0: DocTransformers 1st look
- Rails from the point of view of a PHP developer
- RFC 6455: The WebSocket Protocol is published now
- The Developer's Code - A new book on programmer life
- Two poweful principles to improve the design
- What saved me from giving up on GWT forever
- Sun Certified Java Programmer 310-065 - online course with 77 free videos
- Configure LogBack (Log4J replacement) Logging with Spring
- 2011: The Year Beyond Words
- Synchronized Cows
- The Obscura Society
- Corn Stolen from Moving Train
- Extreme Pogo Stick
- Gedi: Kenyas Hidden History Revealed
- Krampuslauf Graz
- The Inventive Inventions of Dotts
- Scary Left 4 Dead Fan Film Trailer
- Photo Realistic Paintings of Vintage Household Objects
- Pac-Man Gets Hooked On Skyrim
- An Adorable Tortoise Family Portrait
- Pretty Ghastly Little Classical Lady Sculptures
- The World's Largest iPod Dock
- Lieutenant Uhura Was Almost Spock
- Baby's First Smartphone
- The World's Largest Collection Of Toy Soldiers
- Two Lost Doctor Who Episodes Recovered
- Scooter Camper
- Escalator Imitates Star Wars Text Crawl
- Learnin' Matrix-Style!
- Knitted Napier's Bones
- Skittles Burger
- Skinhead Decides to Attack Black Man Wearing a "Spokane Boxing Club Champion" T-Shirt
- George Takei Calls upon Star Wars and Star Trek Fans to Unite in a Grand Alliance against Twilight
- Giant Twisted iPhone
- The Waving Bears
- Monster Beetle
- International Space Station to get a Washing Machine
- Ten Paces and Draw
- Epic Desk Doodle From The 90s
- A Collection Of Rock Star Appearances In Animation
- Van Gogh Paintings Recreated With Spices
- Luxury Retirement Abroad for Greek Donkeys
- The History of Mug Shots
- 5 Lessons A Business Degree From Bruce Wayne Could Teach You
- Interactive CSS3 Lighting Effects
- Programming With Nothing
- Create A new kind of web editing interface
- Mobile Web in High Resolution
- 24 ways: Your jQuery: Now With 67% Less Suck
- Ember.js - Documentation
- Studio Neat COSMONAUT
- The Cosmonaut stylus for touchscreens Marco.org
- Jeff Erickson's Algorithms Course Materials
- The Day I Saw Van Goghs Genius in a New Light
- Startup Hiring Advice
- An Introduction To Object Oriented CSS (OOCSS) - Smashing Coding
- Users Know: STFU About What Women Want
- gruns/furl - GitHub
- What I Learned When I Started a Design Studio
- Font swap in iBooks - Boing Boing
- Hi I'm Louis C.K. and this is a thing : IAmA
- Steal Good Stuff iOS Design Pattern Collections
- Future Drama
- Humanhash: Human-readable representations of digests
- Old Nabble - Release candidate
- X Marks the Spot - thehoyden - X-Men: First Class (2011), Indiana Jones Series [Archive of Our Own]
- Correlation or Causation? - Businessweek
- Quotes from the Nato Software Engineering Conference in 1968
- Fiction: The Secret Number, by Igor Teper
- Definition of an Apple fanboy and those that use the term
- Teachers Dont Like Creative Students
- Scientists demonstrate Matrix-like learning with no conscious effort
- News Corp. Did Not Do the Horrible Thing It Basically Admitted Doing [Hackgate]
- Renee Zellweger Lists Your All-American Dream Home [Real Estate]
- Chelsea Clinton's Super Boring TV Debut [Video]
- Can Scientists Just Find the God Particle Already? [Science]
- Separating Gay Penguin Duo Pedro and Buddy Turned Them Straight [The Gays]
- Which Actor Has an Impossibly Small Penis? [Blind Items]
- Does Frank Bruni Know He's Writing a New York Times Column? [Media]
- Fatal Bus Stop Hand-Grenade Attack May Have Been Attempted Jailbreak [Video]
- 'Gentlemen, We Shot a Judge' and Other Tales of Blackwater, DynCorp, and Triple Canopy's Rampage Through...
- 'Gentlemen, We Shot a Judge' and Other Tales of Blackwater's Rampage Through Iraq [War]
- No, You Can't Just Forge a Huge Check and Be Rich Forever [Crime]
- So This Is Goodbye [Goodbyes]
- Nerds' Horrible Political Slogan Is 'I Work for the Internet' [Sopa]
- What's the Naughtiest Thing You've Done on the High Line? [New York]
- Nate Berkus to Induce Afternoon Naps No Longer [Television]
- Even Babies Can Tell You're Full of Shit [Science]
- Nobody Wants Todd Palin's Snowmobile Reality Show [Palins]
- Bogus Emergency Alert Leads New Jersey to Think the World is Ending [Hoaxes]
- The FBI Took Secret Intelligence from Creepy Cell-Phone Tappers [Carrier Iq]
- Meet Bill Johnson, the Anti-Gay GOPer Secretly Donating Sperm To Lesbian Couples In New Zealand [Polidicks]
- Fox News Chartmakers Continue to Poorly Redefine Mathematics [Fox News]
- A New Word for 'Bro:' The Final Three [Slurs]
- Roger Ailes to Craft Book-Length Cascade of Lies [Roger Ailes]
- Newt Gingrich Pledges to Stop Cheating on His Wives 
- Ron Paul's Campaign Gets to Have All the Fun [Video]
- Newsweek's Creepy Obama Fan Fiction Doesn't Go Far Enough [Barack Obama]
- Machine Gun Your Neighborhood in This Psychotic New Game [Video]
- The Mixed Blessing of Being the Next 'Money Honey' [Media]
- 'Elvis Monkey' Has a Michael Jackson Nose [Discoveries]
- Mitt Romney's Chat with a Gay Veteran About as Awkward as It Sounds [Video]
|The Santa Conspiracy|
|How to talk to someone with cancer|
|Joe Klein: Gingrich vs. Huntsman Is No...|
|Yoga for Presidential Candidates|
|'Record Inequality Between Rich and Poor,'...|
|The Year in Protest|
|Relic bone from saint stolen in Italy|
|On This Day: Francis Drake Sets Out to...|
|Huntsman, Gingrich Shine in Lincoln-Douglas Debate|
|Iran rejects U.S. request to return drone (The...|
|Protests against Putin plan to continue (VIDEO)|
|Why you should embrace your company's heretics...|
|NMI to organize International Conference in Leh|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|White House's 'Promise Kept' Iraq Timeline...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|YouTube Acquires Copyright Management Firm...|
|New York Times Readers? Huge Dothraki Nerds|
|Fantasy & Sci-Fi Magazine Art|
|The Caucus: Obama Team Likes Prospect of Long...|
|Birther Twits Create Aerial Banner Ad Seen Only...|
|First Lady Michelle Obama Visits Patients at...|
|Jon Huntsman's Path to Victory|
|The Big Thumbs Up|
|Newt Gingrich: Liberals' Nightmare|
|Daily Kos/SEIU State of the Nation Poll:...|
|Hey Newt! Poor Kids Already Are Familiar With...|
wall street j.
|China Considers Navy Presence in Seychelles|
|5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out|
|Is Now The Time For Adjustable Rate Mortgage?|
|Whats the Story With Shark Fin Soup?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Get Passive Resisters to Embrace Change|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|Why Your Car Is The Next Advertising Battleground|
|German Scientists Have Created The World's...|
|The latest data show household and corporate...|
|Kixeye Hires Ex-Zynga Exec And Lionside...|
|Google Extends Free Google Talk Calls Within...|
|Google Extends Its Reach With Free Gmail Voice...|
|6 Million Kindle Fires Sold in 2011? It Could...|
|Four short links: 13 December 2011|
|Cyber Monday Deal Confirmed! Google Offers...|
|TextMate 2.0 alpha officially announced, and...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Nintendo Needs To Follow Microsoft's Lead And...|
|Shannan Gilbert Found? Remains of Missing Woman...|
|Possible Higgs boson signals, but we won't know...|
|Nearly Half of Teen Internet Users Have Lied...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Android and iOS Now Control Over 80% of...|
|Reviewing Jerry Sandusky|
|Rooted phones may expose unencrypted data...|
|Wikipedia threatens blackout over anti-piracy bill|
|Our Holiday Gift Guide for Extremely Rich People|
|Video: Gingrich offers Mitt a deal|
yahoo odd news
|Eggbert, the giant talking egg who knows your name|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|So Little Charisma: Chelsea Clintons NBC Debut...|
|Romney: I'm a 'Progressive' (Video)|
|6 Obnoxious Ads That Don€™t Even...|
|Playtime Stopped By Mom Gorilla|
|New BioShock: Infinite Trailer|
|The 8 Stages of Staying Up All Night|
|Cat with 26 toes helps to save animal shelter|
|FAIL Nation: Balls In The Face FAIL|
|Reply All Rage|
|Rosie O'Donnell Calls Out David Letterman For...|
|Dog Trained to Eat While Standing|
|this is not|
|Real Christmas Trees Save Water|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Science! It Marches On|
|5 of the World's Most-High-Tech Distilleries|
|Print Waterproof Plastic Maps|
|Prize Theory Practice|
|5 Tips for Choosing the Right Tablet|
|Tantalizing Hints of Elusive Higgs Particle...|
|The truth hurts: LHC breaks supersymmetry's beauty|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: MakerBot Thing-O-Matic (#3...|
|Is It True What They Say About Guys With Big Feet?|
|Cable returns, Guillermo del Toro pens...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|2012 Toyota Prius Sound Effects|
|Physicists smell but don't yet taste Higgs|
|Cogan House Covered Bridge|
|Video: A Trillion-Frame-Per-Second Camera...|
|Still In Love After All These Years..|
|Microsoft Releases New All-In-One Tag, QR And...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|The Messy Art Of UX Sketching|
|umbrella in reed|
|Flotspotting: Minimalist Lamps Galore|
|Mother's Psychic Tees|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Lenticular Street Art: Trick Graffiti Works...|
|Links for 2011-12-11 [del.icio.us]|
|Floating / MAIO|
|The Story of Pac-Man|
|Wreath the Holiday Season in Colors Galor|
|Plink - a Multiplayer Music Experience|
|Whose Goals Are You Really Chasing?|
|Christmas Gift Ideas|
|2011 Unclutterer Holiday Gift Giving Guide:...|
|Well Blog: What's in Your Kitchen?|
|100 Days with No Goals|
|What's in Your Kitchen?|
|Ab Exercise Must Do: Easy Knee-Tuck Crunches|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|10 Dating Rules Men Wish You Would Break|
|Project Runway All Stars gets new sponsor:...|
|Conference Corner: More About Birds of a...|
|Policing on Indian Reservations|
|Noted Androgynous Male Model Andrej Pejic Cast...|
|9 Fantastic Winter Soup Recipes ...|
|Free Admission for Anyone Who Was Actually of...|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Gifts Guys Will Love|
|A Beginners Guide to Whittling|
|Invasion of the $10 Wardrobe|
|Hard Graft Nero Card Case|
the big picture
|Lunar eclipse of December 10, 2011|
|The future of Iraq|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 12|
|Tuesday, 13 Dec 2011|
|In Her Garden of Digital Delights|
|Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz - The Silver Angel|
|Gold for you, my master|
|StudioMakgill - Boxpark|
|Comic for December 13, 2011|