- Chances of being called gay...
- Scary shit.
- If Jupiter is gas giant does it have a surface that you could theoretically stand on ?
- Scumbag art school student
- TIL Johnny Ramone was a life-long Republican who thought Reagan was the greatest president in his lifetime.
- It's terrible to ask, but why don't more people die in gun rampages?
- What is the dumbest thing you did as a child to fit in?
- "I don't feel like getting out the Christmas tree, so fuck it...we'll decorate this instead." -...
- One armed scissor ATDI
- If scientists created a new universe...
- He will just sit like this like its normal...
- Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' is dedicated to protesters across the globe.
- Scientific theory confirmed: Bears can't read.
- I am a professional Starcraft 2 commentator. In the past 6 months, I've travelled around the world playing,...
- Perfect Couple.
- doctors and nurses of reddit, whats the worst thing youve seen on the job?
- A self-taught effects guy took a budget of $150 and created this pretty awesome sci-fi concept trailer,...
- Hairy limbs keep bed bugs at bay, Hairier skin may be the key to avoiding being bitten by bed bugs, claim...
- This looks just wrong!
- When building a large flat structure, do they level it according to "level" or parallel to the...
- TIL about a woman who lived in a 180 foot redwood for 738 days in an effort to keep loggers from cutting...
- After being arrested at a punk rock concert in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, fans were forced to have their hair...
- So What Religion Are You?
- Morning portal anyone?
- Ninja Cat.
- Chicago, IL police are being sued by the family of a man who died a week after police allegedly beat &...
- TIL that the largest private donation to Japan after the 2011 earthquake/tsunami came from Jackie Chan
- Socially Awkward Penguin
- Seriously. WTF.
- 'The Protester' Is 'Time' Magazine's Person Of The Year : NPR
- Wal-Mart Heiress Regrets DWI Charge
- The Digital Story of Natavity
- Add "Chime with Chimers" to the list :)
- Teach the children...
- I found the Second Amendment while shopping today.
- Nobody designs better concert posters than @TwoRabbits
- @Steve opened the box.
- Dreidel tournament @ idealab
- Dreidel ladies!
- Funny Kitten
- Fascinating facts around the world
- Why is National Guard recruiting for 'internment' cops?
- The 12 Days of Xmas: Geek Edition
- Shop Indie Kick Off
- I must go...
- My disability does not have to define me.
- hello to all our new chimers!
- Banksy isn't finished with his Christmas shopping
- Ah, Trek humor.
- Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!
- The Gift
- Oriente Train Station, Lisbon
- 10 Fun and Obscure Facts About Star Wars
- He'd like to pull your sled.
- This Cat is Great at Yoga
- Awwwwwww...puppy eats sitting upright.
- White Christmas?
- Mitt Romney Gets His Ass Handed To Him By A Gay Veteran
- Senate to take up payroll tax plan opposed by Obama - CNN.com
- Saturn's Enigmatic Moons --Two are Potential Hotspots for Life
- The Return Of Debtors Prisons: Thousands Of Americans Jailed For Not Paying Their Bills
- Tony Kornheiser's HS Yearbook Photos Are Real...And They're Spectacular [Images]
- NASA Mars-Bound Rover Begins Research in Space
- Filmmaker: BitTorrent Pirates Help Us Get More Exposure
- Rising From the Dead: Amy Winehouse's All-Consuming Passion
- Hairy Situation: How Body Hair Could Help Detect Parasites
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Twitter But Were Afraid To Ask
- Secret to Buttercups' Yellow Spotlight Revealed
- 7 Real, Functional Robots You Can Buy Right Now
- Chocolate Theme Park to Open in China
- Apple Founding Documents Sold for $1.6 Million at Auction
- Video: Nude O.C. Thief Jumps From Smoking Hummer Limo, Fends Off German Shepherd
- How long should we help the unemployed?
- Google Acquires a Virtual Assistant Alfred, But Still a Long Way To Go To Compete Siri
- Your face is being tracked
- Nato's fraught roads to Afghanistan
- 'Racist woman' on London bus YouTube video: Yet ANOTHER racist rant filmed
- Scientology Story of the Year Voting Begins Today!
- Caltech sets new world data transfer record at 186 Gbps
- Turn Your Great Ideas Into Extraordinary Projects With Rock the Post
- Experimental Marketing Featuring iWearYourShirt! [SB#004]
- House Passes Payroll Tax Bill Packed With Poison Pills
- 18 Absolutely Astounding Street Arts by MTO
- Top 10 Best Free Antivirus Android Apps
- 9-Year-Olds Engage In Hockey Brawl In Kazakhstan (Video)
- Apple's founding contract sells for $1.35 million
- xkcd: Plastic Bags
- Senate Rejects Bipartisan Balanced Budget Amendments
- WATCH LIVE: Obama Marks End Of Iraq War With Speech To Troops
- What The Internet Is Hiding From You
- Horrifying Elevator Fall Reportedly Kills New Yorker
- Announcing HuffPost TV!
- Gingrich Staffer Resigns After Mormon Comment
- Imprisoned Rape Victim Freed In Afghanistan
- PHOTOS: Newt Gingrich's Top Secret Donor Party
- Passage Of 'Poisoned' Payroll Tax Bill Angers Environmental And Public Health Advocates
- WATCH: Ann Curry's Devastating Question To Sandusky's Lawyer
- Millions Of Young Adults Gain Coverage Under Obama Health Plan
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Defends TLC's 'All-American Muslim'
- Was Corzine Aware Of His Company Misusing Customer Funds?
- U.S. Envoy Concerned About China's Human Rights Record
- Reid Throws Cold Water On Boehner's Agenda
- TIME Unveils Person Of The Year
- Gibbon Attacks Boy In Brief Zoo Escape
- WikiLeaks Suspect Seen As Patriot And Traitor
- Egyptians Return To Polls
- Google Donates $11.5 Million To Fight Modern-Day Slavery
- Arsonists Torch Mosque In Jerusalem
- Body Found At Home Of Man Who Opened Fire On Market In Belgium
- Strong Quake Rattles Papua New Guinea
- Romney: Gingrich Is An 'Extraordinarily Unreliable Leader In The Conservative World'
- DNC Takes To The Sky To Taunt Mitt Romney
- Christine O'Donnell Announces Presidential Endorsement
- Romney's Son Courts Young GOP Donors While Dad Hits Up Wall Street
- In Key States, Local GOP Activists Still Undecided About Preferred Nominee
- National Guard Presence At U.S.-Mexico Border To Be Reduced
- House Passes Payroll Tax Bill Packed With Poison Pills
- You have a hook for a hand and can buy multiple hats
- How to talk to boys at parties
- Don't even THINK about it...
- Wide-eyed Wonder
- Gustav Leonhardt, last recital
- GigaPan Time Machine
- Really? Are you kidding?
- Ohio landlord: whites only in this pool. Yes, it's 2011.
- Stuff to keep nerds up at night
- Citizens United: the impact.
- How Fox is helping Obama
- Jamie's Cryin' (because mom wouldn't let her meet Michael Anthony at the record store)
- Man the Fat Hunter
- The Labyrinth of Genre
- The Western Soundscape Archive
- The Protester
- Christmas Bored Games
- Dogs winding down the electric windows
- If you play it backwards it spells suiboM
- West Coast Port Blockade
- Ski Good or Eat Wood
- "Bob Shuter, suburban vigilante. Driven by rage to wage a one-man war on the underworld of Kent, Bob...
- Australia's school for killers
- It's vital 'cause our survival could depend on a video going viral
- Observations From 20 Years of Iowa Life
- His thesis was about bacon. It was delicious.
- Elias Canetti
- Holiday Humble Bundle
- Live Well With Less
- A Massacre in Jamaica
- Longforms Best Essays of 2011
- Fuqua School looks to African American football star to shatter racist legacy
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Longforms Best of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- The Meteor Farmer
- Slumdog Golfer
- Train of Thought: On the Subway Photographs
- Final Exit
- The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams
- For families without options, that cheap motel may be their last resort
- Guantnamo Diary
- Anatomy Of A Bad Confession
- Ralph Ellison in Tivoli
- Three at Last!
- On the Limits of Self-Improvement
- Hollywood Ending
- On the Analysts Couch with David Cronenberg
- On Their Own
- Letter from Dublin
- Colt McCoy not checked on sideline - ESPN
- Woman crushed to death in freak elevator accident - Daily Mail
- What if Nets land Dwight Howard? - ESPN
- Time magazine names 'The Protester' as its 2011 'Person of the Year' - Washington Post
- What made Belgian gunman go on rampage? - euronews
- New giant plane to launch people, cargo into orbit - The Seattle Times
- Midtown Manhattan Elevator Accident Kills One, FDNY Says - San Francisco Chronicle
- Elevator Accident Kills One, Injures Two at Rubicam's Manhattan Building - Bloomberg
- Arizona teacher John Rhode is 'The Biggest Loser,' shedding 220 pounds during ... - New York Daily News
- US marriage rates at all-time low: Why? - CBS News
- T-Mobile gets Nokia Lumia 710, plans Windows Phone push - The Seattle Times (blog)
- An 'I' for an 'I' in Newt-Mitt showdown - Politico (blog)
- Grenade Attack in Belgium Market (PHOTOS) - Huffington Post
- Police in Shannan Gilbert case examine site where remains were found - Newsday
- Dwight Howard deal: Who wins? - ESPN
- Lawyer uses bizarre tactics in defense of Jerry Sandusky - CNN
- Obama 'Unfavorable' Rating Rises in New Poll - Voice of America
- NYC Elevator Accident Kills 1, Hurts 2: Report - Bloomberg
- Romney video ties Gingrich to left - CNN (blog)
- At Least for Reid, Gingrich is the 2012 Republican Pick - New York Times (blog)
- T-Mobile to sell Nokia Lumia 710 for $49.99 - CNET
- 'Time' Magazine Names 'The Protester' As Person Of The Year - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Jerry Sandusky's lawyer cites gay phone sex line in stating case - Chicago Sun-Times
- Obama seeks support for payroll tax cut plan - USA Today
- NFL, union reps meet with Browns to review concussion protocol - Edmonton Journal
- Christine O'Donnell and the Fix Endorsement Hierarchy - Washington Post (blog)
- Senate Leaders Are at Temporary Impasse Over Year-End Agenda - BusinessWeek
- Lawyer Confirms No Plea Deal for Ex-Penn State Coach Jerry Sandusky - Fox News
- Paris Jackson: 'I have a chance to be normal' - USA Today (blog)
- Sun's bias prevents it from understanding Gingrich's rise - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Ron Paul says he's 'peaking at the right time' - latimes.com
- Ford says Focus Electric will get 100 MPGe, C-Max models also ready to compete
- Slandering the Poor » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- How climate change might do in some rattlesnakes
- Police nab marijuana-filled suitcases at Flint's Bishop Airport | MLive.com
- Kabulvision - A New Lowe
- An Open Letter from America's Port Truck Drivers on Occupy the Ports | Coalition for Clean and Safe Ports
- Scientists find sign of 'God particle' Brian Greene explains breakthrough (Video)
- Twenty-seven years bring no deaths from vitamins but three million from pharmaceuticals
- Saturn's Enigmatic Moons --Two are Potential Hotspots for Life
- Gov. Jerry Brown pulls trigger: Colleges, schools and services for elderly and disabled hit - San Jose...
- Ohio GOP Voter Suppression Law on Hold, Will Face Referendum in 2012 Due to Pro-Democracy Activism |...
- Google bosses want historic garage for their private jets — RT
- Areva to cut up to 1,500 jobs in Germany
- JNF Board Member Quits Over Evictions Forward.com
- Things Aren't Looking Good For Obama in Key Swing states
- Ron Paul furious over indefinite detention act — RT
- elizabeth taylor auction sets record USATODAY.com
- REPORT: 3.3 Million Will Lose Unemployment Insurance Under House GOP's Payroll Tax Bill | ThinkProgress
- NASA says we might all be aliens | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News
- How Ron Paul could win nomination and the mathematical probabilities that he will | The Signal - Yahoo! News
- Energy Department Announces New Initiative to Remove Barriers for Industry to Work with National Labs,...
- Your Transportation Tax Dollars at Work: 100K for Toll Collectors
- America's Leaders Are Small, but Americans Are Not ~~~ 5-watt Bulbs in 100-watt Sockets
- Forensic Analysis Finds Venango County, PA, E-Voting System "Remotely Accessed" on "Multiple...
- Has the GOP Become a Cult? | Care2 Causes
- ALLEN: Obamacare stalls American economic engine - Washington Times
- BBC News - The scandal of the Alabama poor cut off from water and electricity
- Swing State Poll Shows Obama's Narrow Options
- The Pakistanis Have a Point
- Olympus Restates Earnings, Showing Loss
- Chinese Village Locked in Rebellion Against Authorities
- OPEC Sets Oil Production Target
- Euro Closes In on Low for the Year
- In Russia, Putin Ally Boris Gryzlov Resigns as Speaker of Parliament
- City Room: Voters Approve of Bloomberg's Overall Job Performance
- Child Care Subsidies Drop When Families Need Them Most
- Olympus Reveals $1 Billion Balance Sheet Hit, Stirs Merger Talk
- Political Memo: Gingrichs Rise Prompts Romney to Speak More of Mormon Role
- Critics Notebook: YouTube Redesign Herds Those Funny Cats
- Council to Seek Penalties For Prostitutes Drivers
- Death Toll Rises After Lige, Belgium, Grenade and Gun Attack
- Mama in the (Restaurant) Kitchen
- Immigration Crackdown Also Snares Americans
- Bits Blog: F.A.A. Approves iPads in Cockpits, But Not for Passengers
- ArtsBeat Blog: Something for Louis C. K. to Smile About: His Internet Comedy Special Is Profitable
- Olympus Delisting Decision Could Go Either Way
- Selling MetroCard Swipes Isnt Larceny, New York Court of Appeals Rules
- Radical West Bank Settlers Clash With Israeli Troops
- Occupy Oakland Angers Labor Leaders
- At Aqueduct, Clubhouse and Casino Are Different Turfs
- On Basketball: N.B.A. and Its Conflicts Cloud Getting Best Deal for Hornets
- Mandatory-Mail-Order Pharmacy Plans Banned by New State Law
- Body Possibly Shannan Gilberts Is Found on Long Island
- New York Nonprofits Giving Home Care to Developmentally Disabled Swim in State Money
- Beirut Bank Seen as a Hub of Hezbollahs Financing
- After Officers Killing, a Focus on a North Carolina Warrant
- DealBook: Confusion Follows Claim That Corzine Knew of Funds Transfer
- DealBook: Wall Street's Odd Couple of Pension Funds and Private Equity Firms
- HTTP Cats
- Stop Telling Cats to Do Startups
- Introducing Palantir's first open source releases
- Internet Compulsion Disorder:
- Early Sound Recordings From Alexander Graham Bell Recovered, Played Again
- Google Native Client to be App Store for Windows
- Need A Lab In Outer Space? Try Science Exchange, The Airbnb Of Weird Science
- Galaxy Nexus On The Verge Of Release In US
- SAP and Google Form Partnership Aligning Apps with Cloudy Business Software
- JQuery Performance Tips Cheat Sheet
- When Banks Use Facebook Friends To Determine Your Credit Score
- Show HN: Clickpath query language
- An open source, open data platform for collaborative computer vision
- Erlang R15B Released
- On Intellectual Dishonesty
- How damaging is our bonus culture?
- Nvidia releases CUDA compiler source code
- Research Tools class
- How we are using Android to increase government transparency in Rwanda
- Writers Guild Realizes That SOPA Goes Too Far
- An introduction to reinforcement learning
- How to Close a Sales Call
- Scientists break world record for data transfer speeds - 186Gbps
- DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version) | Open Electronics
- Roundcube Webmail 0.7 (stable) released
- Cell phones cause few auto accidents. Driving lost in thought bigger prob.
- (free ebook)Big Data Now: Current Perspectives from O'Reilly Radar
- Best long form articles for 2011
- The Louis CK Experiment was Great, but this approach is not sustainable
- Scott Hanselman's 2011 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows
- Atlantic Crossing By Amateur Radio High Altitude Balloon
- KDE Releases Plasma Active Two
- Nokia Exec: Young People Fed Up With iPhone and Android
- NVIDIA Releases Source To CUDA Compiler
- Fracking Disclosure Rules Approved In CO
- Amazon Granted Location Tracking Patent
- Retina Implant Company Seeks FDA Trial Approval
- Sony, Universal and Fox Caught Pirating Through BitTorrent
- What Microsoft Should and Shouldn't Do For the Xbox 720
- Wikipedia Debates Strike Over SOPA
- New Humble Indie Bundle Goes Live
- NASA Developing Comet Harpoon For Sample Return
- Judge Orders Man To Delete Revenge Blog
- Ask Slashdot: How To Get Non-Developers To Send Meaningful Bug Reports?
- Carrier IQ Responds To FBI Drama, EFF Wants More Information
- 24-Year-Old Asks Facebook For His Data, Gets 1,200 PDFs
- Chinese Government Ramps Up Weather Control Efforts
- Paul Allen Launches Commercial Spaceship Project
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Judge Dismisses 'Other OS' Class-Action Suit Against Sony
- UK Police Test 'Temporarily Blinding' LASER
- Russia Set To Extend Life of Nuclear Reactors Past Engineered Life Span
- NTSB Recommends Cell Phone Ban For Drivers
- Iran Wants To Clone Downed US Drone
- Facebook Launches Suicide-Prevention Effort
- New Study Concludes Math Gender Gap Is Cultural, Not Biological
- Ask Slashdot: Working As an IT Contractor In a War Zone?
- LHC Homes In On Possible Higgs Boson Around 126GeV
- Publicly Available Russian Election Results Hint At Fraud
- Adblock Plus Developers To Allow 'Acceptable' Ads
- Blackwater Iraq data-dump: mercenaries shot a judge with impunity, used bullets as hand signals, were not...
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Fox News on Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his War On Reindeer Games
- The best game guides on the net
- Kill SOPA, save America's Internet and American jobs: ACT NOW, bill goes to the House TOMORROW
- Wisconsin's Scott Walker recall workers face intimidation
- 58 donors responsible for 80% of SuperPAC funding
- TIME names "The Protester" 2011 Person of the Year
- TMJ-injured voice-actor can only articulate after taking Ambien, seeks medical help
- Harmless "weapons" made of food
- US gov says Hezbollah profits from US cocaine market via Zetas
- Occupy Oakland takes over Port of Oakland: photos
- Paul Allen, Burt Rutan, and SpaceX team up for new space venture, Stratolaunch
- Trailer Tuesday (2): Slothville
- The stupendous General Electric Partio
- Cato Institute video: Ending the Global War on Drugs
- Archaeologists expose everything in 2012
- Contest: Ask Astronaut Rex Walheim a Question
- Documentary about a barbershop and bluegrass
- Trailer Tuesday: We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011)
- Excellent guitar fretting technique from Botswana
- Adjust a car's sideview mirrors to eliminate blind spots
- Moving Windmills, a documentary about William Kamkwamba
- Nina Simone sings "O-o-h Child"
- "Pet Zounds" by goLab
- your site, fight SOPA
- Brain Rot: Nostalgic Memories of the NES
- Booked for Safekeeping: 1960 police training film on dealing with the mentally ill
- Donate to the Ada Initiative, support women in free/open culture, get a snazzy Ada Lovelace pendant
- Experimental camera records light in slow motion
- Video: The Chinese Room vs. Strong A.I.
- Remember that woman who was opening a school for sex in Austria? Yeah, she was faking it. Cocktease
- A London man takes his loyal pet everywhere he goes, like to the burger bar or the pub. FARK: His loyal pet...
- Old and busted: Ditching a plane in the English Channel. New hotness: Ditching a plane that resembles a...
- I, for one, love this new plan to protect the value of the American dollar by letting the rest of the world...
- 11 offbeat holidays you still have time to celebrate. It's a Festivus for the rest of us
- Tiger Mother? So over. Meet Wolf Dad, author of "Beat Them into Peking University"
- The latest economic prediction model, based on one rack-solid indicator: nail polish
- If you've ever studied your naked body in front of a mirror and felt you looked like an orangutan, here's why
- Pearl Harbor veterans do what WWII vets do when some mamby pamby actors on some mamby pamby Hawaian Five Oh...
- Ugly Ass baby cyclops pig can drink two beers at once
- Google joins fight against slavery with $11.5 million grant, covered wagon full of muskets
- Increasing numbers of students are turning to lap dancing and prostitution to pay their way through...
- Florida's drunkest cities also tend to be their grayest, with nightmare-inducing photo of what drunken...
- No no no no no no no no no no no no no
- Insurance policy for soldier killed in Afghanistan sets aside money for 32 of his friends to go on an epic...
- Substitute teacher cries out to God after, during affair with 15-year-old boy
- It apparently needs to be said: Do not give $10,000 in cash to the 'stock broker' you met in a parking lot
- Russian navy arrives off the coast of Scotland, possibly with questions over whether Loch Ness Monster is...
- Tired of corruption, beatings and arrests, villagers chase out government officials and set up local...
- Romney campaign announces endorsement from Christine O'Donnell. Witch they believe will help with his...
- Photoshop this traffic officer doing his very best
- Church puts up billboard showing the Virgin Mary shocked as she reads the results of a home pregnancy test
- NYT reports on increasingly popular trend of hipsters abandoning Facebook because it's too mainstream. With...
- Tip #1 for how to spot a liar in 20 seconds flat is to look for their lips moving
- New WordPress 3.3: Less Flash, More Responsive Design
- Scientists Hack Kinect to Study Glaciers and Asteroids
- How Does The Brain Perceive Art?
- Is This Really One Trillion Frames Per Second?
- NASA Builds Six-Foot Crossbow to Harpoon Comets
- Pop Quiz: Are These Lyrics Final Fantasy XIII-2 Or Nickelback?
- Where Celebrities Fall in the Uncanny Valley
- Father of al-Qaida's YouTube Preacher: I'm Not Violent
- Gallery: 3-D Projections Make Buildings Come Alive
- Mexican Mine Crystals: 36 Feet Long, 1 Million Years Old
- Dec. 14, 1996: Big Holiday Bonus Shows Workers the Money
- How to Get Big Companies to Listen to Your Complaint
- 10 Geekiest Gifts in Reddit's Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Black Hawk Made: A Peek Inside the Sikorsky Factory
- For NFL Teams, iPad Is Valuable Playbook
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 14
- Custom-Made Gifts for Your Favorite Geek
- Teen's iOS App Uses Complex Algorithms to Summarize the Web
- Count Meteoroids for NASA With Your iPhone
- Megaupload Sues Universal Over 'Sham' YouTube Takedown
- Use the Kindle Fire as a Creative Device
- New Armed Stealth Drone Heads To Afghanistan (And Maybe Iran, Too)
- Using hacked cameras onboard a DIY space capsule
- See the Hideous Faces of Fallout in The Divide
- Apple Founding Document Auctions for (Gulp) $1.6 Million
- Silicon Valley Library Lends Google Chromebooks
- Q&A: Shigeru Miyamoto Looks Into Nintendo's Future
- Rutan, Allen & Musk Team Up For Orbit
- Giveaway: 8 Great Gifts for the Geek Who Has Everything
- Asteroid-Powered Geminid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight
- Counterfeit Nitwits: Scammer Photocopied Bills
- Woman Denies Botching Penis Enlargement That Killed Man
- Black Widow Spiders Sent To Maine Shipyard
- We Could All Be Martians...
- You Won't Find These On Bill O'Reilly's Christmas Tree
- Woman Stabs Classmate During Anger Management Class: Lawsuit
- Hard-Up Greeks Warned: Take Care Selling The Family Jewels
- Casino Calamity: Man Denied $57 Million Jackpot
- Alice Cooper On The Night He Almost Murdered Elvis
- Shoplifter Chops Off Wash. Security Guard's Ear (VIDEO)
- Same-sex Penguin Pair Find Female Partners (VIDEO)
- Tenn. Studio Offer Tats For Toys Donated For Kids (VIDEO)
- Bear Shows Up In Downtown Vancouver
- Coast Guard Cracks Down On Fat Boaters
- Botched Penis Injection Results In Manslaughter Charges
- Lap Dances For The Needy?
- Infamous Strip Club To Be Turned Into Church
- Dog Shoots Man; 2nd Case Of Canine Gun Violence In 2 Weeks
- L.A. High School Hit By Tuba Heists
- Ooey, Gooey $140,000 Discovery -- Meth Hidden In Nachos Cheese And Jalepenos
- Mayor Of San Juan Baffles Public With Astoundingly Strange Christmas Photo
- Croat's Christmas Now Comes With A Million Lights (VIDEO)
- Janitor Finds Hidden Treasure Possibly Worth Millions
- WATCH: Naked Robber Caught By Police Dog After Epic Chase
- The Great Grain Robbery: Train Thieves Take 50 Tons Of Corn
- WATCH: This Baby Bat Will Change The Way You Feel About Bats
- Australia Elects World's First Intersex Mayor
- WATCH: Man Bench Presses Live Dog -- Makes History
- Rats Show They Care About Other Rats In New Study
- Chimps Share Uncommon Condition With Humans
- [video] Ashton Kutcher Caught Canoodling With Ancient Disc Made Of Pure Evil
- American Voices: 2011: Entertainment
- [audio] Fourteen-Year-Old Girl Denied Pony Keg For Her Birthday
- Slideshow: 2011's Biggest Names In Entertainment
- Eric Clapton To Release New Album Inspired By Blues Music
- Lazy Event Planner Throws 'Bags Of Ice'Themed Party
- Infographic: A Troubled Sheen
- Area Man Sits Motionless On Edge Of Bed For 20 Minutes Staring At Nothing, Dresses, Heads In To Play Lead...
- Cond Nast Launches 'The New Yorker For Black People'
- Earnest Desire To Have Intercourse With Scarlett Johansson Expressed
- New Documentary Focuses On Life Of Eva Braun's Late Husband
- London Pawn Shop Returns Amy Winehouses Grammy Awards Out Of Respect
- Desperate PBS Premieres Nova: Boobs A-Bouncin'
- Little Out-Of-The-Way IMAX Theater Still Showing 'Thor'
- Study: 87 Percent Of Movies Would Be Better With Michael Keaton In Them
- Responsible, Thoughtful Nation Decides To Ignore Charlie Sheen Situation
- Actor's Catchphrase Just Something People Say
- Winona Ryder Finally Agrees To Sleep With Generation X
- Area Woman's Baseless Hatred Of Anne Hathaway Reciprocated
- Random Supermarket Hearing Of "Livin' La Vida Loca" Hearkens Back To A Simpler Time
- Man Just Going To Grab Guitar And Old Four-Track, Go Out To Cabin In Woods, Make Shittiest Album Anyone's...
- ABC Reannounces Cancellation Of Mr. Sunshine Just To Destroy Matthew Perry A Little More
- Jim Morrison Foundation Awards $50,000 Grant To Little Shit Who Thinks He's A Poet
- Harry Connick, Jr. Dies In Piano Fire
- Velociraptor From 'Jurassic Park' Dies
- Alan Rickman Ends Pizza Delivery Order With Ominous 'So Be It'
- Fully Validated Kanye West Retires To Quiet Farm In Iowa
- Nuclear Bomb Detonates During Rehearsal For 'Spider-Man' Musical
- Al-Qaeda Recruiting Suicide Bombers With Promise Of Halfway Decent Job In Afterlife
- Deaths Of 20,000 Japanese Afford Planet Solid 15 Minutes In Which Everyone Acts Like A Human Being
- Unroll.me Removes Unwanted Email Subscriptions with the Click of a Button (and We've Got Invites) [Video]
- The Trick to Accomplishing More by Doing Less: Take Breaks [Productivity]
- Pitting Spotify Against Rdio, Rdio's Library Comes Out on Top [Streaming Music]
- Spotify Premium is Free for 30 Days with Mobile Streaming and No Ads [Spotify]
- The Mini Library Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Make Your Own Motion Sensitive Light for the Bathroom [DIY]
- SkyDrive Releases iPhone and Windows Phone 7 Apps to Sync and Share Data Anywhere [Video]
- Consider Riding Out a Fever Instead of Treating It [Health]
- Dress for Success with Science [Clothes]
- Wrap Your Gifts in This Typographic Paper for a Personal Touch that Friends and Family will Love [DIY]
- Snapseed Is a Robust Photo Editor for the iPad [Video]
- Add Lifehacker and Our Writers to Your Google+ Circles For Helpful Tips and Bunny Pictures in Your News...
- Make Your Own Personalized Cookie Cutters from a Simple Foil Pan [Kitchen Hacks]
- Most Popular Windows Downloads and Posts of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- The Nearly Textless Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- Why You Might Want to Consider Paying for Web Services [Free]
- Remains of the Day: The NTSB Wants to Ban Cell Phones in Cars [For What It's Worth]
- How to Monitor Your BitTorrent Downloads from Any Computer or Mobile Device [Video]
- Use ATM Machines Inside of Banks to Avoid Getting Ripped Off by Scammers [Security]
- Daily App Deals: Get FlightTrack for Android for Only 10 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Price Comparison App: Amazon Price Check [Hive Five Followup]
- Turn Your Old Netbook or Laptop Into a Touchscreen PC [DIY]
- Android's Response to Siri is Majel, a Voice Actions Update [Android]
- How to Share Google Chrome with Multiple People on the Same Computer [Video]
- Speed Notes Is a Dropbox-Syncing Plain Text App for iPhone [IPhone Downloads]
- Photojojo Macro Cell Lens Band Enables Macro Photography on Practically Any Smartphone [Stuff We Like]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Buying a New Computer [Help Yourself]
- Skype for Android Adds Photo and Video Messaging over Wi-Fi and 3G [Skype]
- The Best Word Processing App for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- What Do I Do When Apple Removes an App I Bought from the App Store? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Google Native Client to be App Store for Windows
- Diminishing Returns in software development and maintenance
- HTML5 Security: Problem or No?
- Code Dairy- jQuery Tutorials part 5
- Ways to Fetch MySQL Query Result with PHP
- Free and Open Source Embedded Databases for .NET
- ServiceMix (Fuse ESB) Bean Service Unit Part 3
- Collections of Objects in Windows Phone
- Creating Header and Navigation Menu in WordPress
- Software Development and The Eisenhower Matrix
- #FreeDavidWalshDotName: Mission Accomplished
- MongoDB, Geospatial Indexing, and Advanced Queries.
- Mango Sample: Accelerometer
- A Case Against Using CoffeeScript
- Tip Java on Exception Logging.
- New Resources for Running Solr on an Azure Cloud
- Turning XAML into an image (jpg) in WP7 isolated storage and to the Phone Media Library
- Mindscape releases 5 free WPF themes and free controls
- Disqus + jQuery Hack = Awesome UX
- Having Fun with MooTools
- Android XML Parsing Examples - SAX, Simple, XMLPull
- Persistence for Vaadin with JPA
- Generate AlphaNumeric Identity Column in Your SQL Database
- Shadowcasting in C#, Part One
- Two Amazon Kindles still Need Owners [Q&A Event]
- TSQL Challenge 70 - Find the longest sequence of alphabets in a string Part 2
- Getting Started with SSRS - Part 7 - User Roles and Permissions in SSRS Server
- SQL SERVER Explain Error:166 : does not allow specifying the database name as a prefix to the object name...
- Interactive CSS3 lighting effects
- Exoplanet Travel Posters
- Person of the Year
- The Sloths Are Coming!
- What Is It? game 205
- 15 Great Geeky Gingerbread People & Homes
- Beetles Dressed up as Jurassic Park Characters
- Star Wars Paper Snowflakes
- Birth of a Superhero
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy on a Glass Harp
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy on a Glass Harmonica
- 25-Cheese Pizza
- Harmless Weapons
- Brush with Death
- Origami Nazgl
- Adorable Baby Octopus Dreams of Growing into a Giant Sea Monster That Drags Your Ship into the Abyss
- Rash of Tuba Thefts in Los Angeles
- If I Were The Doctor's Companion by Aristy Putritami
- Award-Winning Counterfeits
- Cute 5-Year-Old Hipsters Can Make Espresso
- 2011: The Year Beyond Words
- Synchronized Cows
- The Obscura Society
- Corn Stolen from Moving Train
- Extreme Pogo Stick
- Gedi: Kenyas Hidden History Revealed
- Krampuslauf Graz
- The Inventive Inventions of Dotts
- Scary Left 4 Dead Fan Film Trailer
- Photo Realistic Paintings of Vintage Household Objects
- Pac-Man Gets Hooked On Skyrim
- An Adorable Tortoise Family Portrait
- Pretty Ghastly Little Classical Lady Sculptures
- The World's Largest iPod Dock
- Lieutenant Uhura Was Almost Spock
- Baby's First Smartphone
- Simplicity - Matt Gemmell
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- The Messy Art Of UX Sketching - Smashing UX Design
- Bfxr. Make sound effects for your games.
- Computer History Museum | Vintage Steve Jobs footage on Apple
- The Book of Jobs
- Give Me Something To Read
- Elevation Dock: The Best Dock For iPhone by Casey Hopkins Kickstarter
- What I Learned About the Web in 2011
- Las Vegas Weekly : - A man, a ball, a hoop, a bench (and an alleged thread) TELLER!
- TextMate Blog TextMate 2.0 Alpha
- Why apps are not the future
- A Case Against Using CoffeeScript Ryan Florence Online
- The Exporter
- Jonquil in December by wldnst
- Culture Desk: iPhones vs. the Police : The New Yorker
- Hacking Scrabble (part 1)
- Because Paul Krugman Didnt Keep His Calm - Reasons to Love New York 2011 -- New York Magazine
- Octopress! :: Project Blog
- BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | 47 year old television signals bouncing back to Earth
- James Meek: In the Sorting Office
- TextMate 2 + rmate = Awesome Ernie Miller
- KeyboardJS Demo
- Shock as retreat of Arctic sea ice releases deadly greenhouse gas - Climate Change - Environment - The...
- Vim cheatsheet wallpaper
- SFE: The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction
- 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- Breakfast at Tiffany's Free-Spirited Sex Lair Is Up For Grabs [Real Estate]
- Creepy 27-Year-Old Posed as Harvard Frosh Because He 'Was Lonely' [Shut Up College]
- Demi Moore Is Not Changing Her Twitter Handle, Goddamnit! [The Internet]
- Occupy Williamsburg Occurred at a Bar with a Taco Truck [Brooklyn]
- Woman Killed in Freak Elevator Accident [Horrible]
- Ronn [sic] Torossian Has a 'Juvenile Division' [Public Relations]
- Feds Crack Down on Guy Who Wants to Give You His Sperm for Free [Virility]
- Iowan Simpletons Successfully Trolled [Journalismism]
- Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Sell for $116 Million [The Rich]
- Monster Cockroach Can Jump [Discoveries]
- Which Actor Can't Afford His Electric Bill? [Blind Items]
- Married Suckers People Are Nearly a Minority [Trendwatch]
- Here's Chuck Todd Flipping the Bird on Live TV [Video]
- Your Naughtiest High Line Stories [New York]
- Stephen Colbert Bashes 'Best Friend' Donald Trump For Abandoning His Debate [Video]
- Jon Stewart on TLC's Disappointingly Terror-Free All American Muslim [Video]
- Landmark Commercial-Volume Bill Targets What Americans Really Care About [Television]
- Frat Survey Asks: 'If You Could Rape Someone, Who Would it Be?' [Education]
- Gifts That Maim or Poison Children [Gift Guides]
- Check Out Hungary's Eerie Steve Jobs Statue [Steve Jobs]
- The American Horror Story House is For Sale [Real Estate]
- Comment of the Day: The Poetry Of White Bro Yeats [We Read You]
- Gwyenth Paltrow Creates First iPhone App For Perfect People [Apps]
- Here's a Late Entry for Year's Most Embarrassing On-Air Freudian Slip [Video]
- The FAA Is Rubbing Alec Baldwin's Face In It [Travel]
- The White House Owes an Apology to Chester A. Arthur [Money]
- Jake Tapper Should Take Over This Week [Abc News]
- L.A. Times Editor Finally Quits His Hellish Job [Newspapers]
- Matisyahu Shaves Beard, Reminding World of His Existence [Music]
- Rock of Ages: Everybody's Wiggin' Out [Video]
|Longforms Guide to the Best Essays of 2011|
|Am I going to hell?|
|What a Collapse of the Euro Might Look Like|
|December 14, 2011: Morning|
|10 Congolese Youth on Why They Voted - or Didn't|
|Buy You A Drink: A Cocktail for Community Fans...|
|Police arrest Rome far-right extremists|
|On This Day: Roald Amundsen Becomes First Man...|
|NYT Smears Gingrich Over EMP Threat Comment|
|Millions set to lose jobless benefits Im very...|
|Indonesia police shave punks to 'restore morals'|
|Senate leaders squabble over payroll tax plan,...|
|Mehbooba demanded strong action against the...|
|Goings on About Town: Classical Music|
|Voyager 1 Speeds Toward The Brink of...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|YouTube Acquires Copyright Management Firm...|
|Sandy Weills Holiday Miracle: Buyer to Pay Full...|
|The 75 Best LIFE Photos|
|The Caucus: State of the Union Date Is Set|
|Fox News Fails Third Grade U.S. Geography Test|
|Recognizing the Excellence and Promise of...|
|The Politics of the Top 1 Percent|
|More Than A Recall To Worry About|
|Poll: Republicans Shrug at Romney's Business Past|
|Mitt Romney attacks Newt Gingrich for sitting...|
|David Thomson on Films: An Unsparing Portrait...|
wall street j.
|Gold Tumbles Below $1,600|
|Obama: Iraq War Now Belongs to History|
|6 Tips to Help You Avoid Holiday Weight Gain|
|Home Sales Even Worse Than Reported Says the...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Get a Raise When Budgets Are Tight|
|The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams|
|An iPad In Every Store: Belly Wants Local...|
|Watch Actress Marion Cotillard Lose It On The...|
|Danaher Corporation ([[DHR]] +1%) gains after...|
|Pogoplug Launches New Hardware, Brings...|
|Intel gets serious about NFC, signs deal for...|
|What Louis C.K. Teaches Us About the Power of...|
|Netflix Updates iPad App, a Month After Android|
|Five big data predictions for 2012|
|Moving to Stripe: Fixing the Biggest Mistake...|
|NBCPolitics and foursquare team up for...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Nokia Is Back! Its First Windows Phone Will...|
|James Harrison Laughs Off One Game Suspension...|
|The NTSB wants you to shut up and drive|
|Heres What People See on Facebook Brand Pages|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Netflix for iOS Updated with New iPad Interface|
|Nerve.com Introduces a Hip Dating Site - Again|
|Hands-on: Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 Android...|
|TWiT Photo 37|
|MySpace out of UK's 'top 10 social networks' list|
|"I literally looked at every site related...|
|Mickey Mouse is free to petition for Scott...|
yahoo odd news
|Giant plumes of methane bubbling to surface of...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|A Post-Apocalyptic Reality Show, Courtesy of...|
|7 Insane Festivals You Won't Believe Are Legal|
|Bear Waves Goodbye|
|Astor Place Cube In New York City Turned Into...|
|'Twas the Night Before Tuesday|
|Dogs ride with heads out of car windows (Video)|
|Bros: The Stone Cold Bro, on a budget!|
|Simon Cowell: Paula Abdul Wanted My Sex!|
|A Trillion FPS Camera|
|Photos: "Elvis Monkey," Cloning...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Death in the octopuss garden|
|How it Works: A U.S. Military Airstrike|
|Side by Side Bicycle|
|In The Markets|
|The Ultimate Gem Hunting Quiz|
|Probing the Unconscious Mind|
|I want to give poor children computers and walk...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway Edo-Style Clock Kit|
|12 Luminous Shadow Artworks|
|Austria's Krampus Parade celebrates Santa's...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Editors and Designers in Costume|
|Sharpening the lines: Advance could lead to...|
|Amundsen's South Pole expedition|
|Building a Massive Neutrino Hunter Beneath the...|
|For My Only One, Somewhere.........|
|Faster Fashion: Intelligent Textiles Monitor...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|The Messy Art Of UX Sketching|
|Beer in a Bag, Happy Holidays from Vessel|
|The Spielberg Face|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Movie Poster Minimalism: 41 Stripped-Down Examples|
|Book review - Participate, Designing with...|
|Pixel / studio505|
|Extreme Rock, Paper, Scissors|
|Happy Huesday: Announcing The COLOURlovers...|
|ASOS Urban Tour|
|Whose Goals Are You Really Chasing?|
|Christmas Gift Ideas|
|2011 Unclutterer Holiday Gift Giving Guide:...|
|Well Blog: Marijuana Use Growing Among Teenagers|
|Quashing the Self-Improvement Urge|
|Marijuana Use Growing Among Teenagers|
|Reese Witherspoon's "Om"-azing Arm...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|10 Dating Rules Men Wish You Would Break|
|Toys for Tots spreads joy of holiday season|
|DIY Holiday Gifts: How to Make a Homemade Cookbook|
|Deportation on Illegal Immigrants|
|Lowe's Facebook Page Explodes With Bigoted Hate...|
|7 Chic Designer Wallets ...|
|Your Children, the Credit-Default Swaps|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|The World's Most Efficient Workout|
|How to Throw an Awesome Holiday Party-Part III:...|
|The GQ&A: Patton Oswalt|
|Wheelman & Co. Smithston Bag|
|No criminal charges in Xavier-Cincinnati brawl|
|Where Mid-'90s Basketball Goes To Die [Nba]|
|Texans' Phillips sidelined by surgery|
|Video: Tennessee man attempts murder with truck...|
|No concussion check on McCoy during game (AP)|
|See Daniel Day-Lewis In At Full-Tilt Abenes!!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Men in Black 3 - Trailer|
|Jason Lee Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked...|
|The Dictator Trailer Sacha Baron Cohens Take on...|
|Neveldine Says 'Crank 3' is Happening, Wants...|
|Lindsay Lohan in Court -- Killing It On...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Breakfast at Tiffany's Free-Spirited Sex Lair...|
|SR Underground Ep. 17: The Sitter|
|The Gummy Awards: Your Top 10 New Acts Of 2011|
|'Bridesmaids' Surprises With Screen Actors...|
|The Shins To Release 'Port of Morrow' Album in...|
|Bernard Labadie's DIY path to becoming a conductor|
the big picture
|Lunar eclipse of December 10, 2011|
|Nothing and no one between us|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 13|
|Wednesday, 14 Dec 2011|
|Neighborly Portraits in Mexico|
|steve wells - Thierry Mugger|
|Gold for you, my master|
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that if you're getting any Christma##-##the latest comic">xkcd Christmas delivery
|Comic for December 14, 2011|
|New gapingvoid business cards launch with...|