- My Christian mother just discovered my copy of The God Delusion...
- Voyager 1 data suggests that the edge of the solar system may not be smooth, but filled with a turbulent...
- I am Neil deGrasse Tyson -- AMA
- How my Friday night went...
- If SOPA passes...
- TotalBiscuit explaining SOPA
- TIL that 1337% of pi is 42.
- A redditor's teacher with a jaw-dropping experience to tell.
- Nice night for a walk. [1328x2000]
- Successful Black Man
- FIXED: SOPA has NOT been postponed to 2012! The Committee members who support SOPA quietly changed the...
- I see you guys like dogs and cats. Does reddit have love for fish?
- Why is everyone so up in arms about SOPA, but we are not having the same amount of discussion for NDAA?
- A tribute to gaming + 60 hours work
- Because all women know: when it comes to condom-use, the "did or didn't he use one" is part of...
- This happen to anyone else?
- How I feel at a party
- Fantastic Four
- Music Piracy of the 50's [PIC]
- I'm european. How will SOPA affect me?
- UK Police sued by women who were "duped into forming long term relationships with undercover...
- Evolution rage
- My attempt at making the Mario blanket
- It's my first year living abroad. I thought I'd send a reassuring Christmas card to my folks back in the US.
- New "The Dark Knight Rises" 2 minute theatrical trailer is epic
- Meanwhile in China
- Anonymous hackers target US governmentIn fight against SOPA, hackers tell Congress: "You will pay."
- Hal enjoys eating at Taco Bell too.
- He has been begging to, so I let him park the car...
- TIL that the voice of ducky from The Land Before Time was murdered at the age of 10... By her father. Yep...
- More Zombie Christmas Ornaments
- It's amazing what a great photographer can do with depth of field
- Sunset from a Stone Crab Boat
- Anti-whaling ship sets sail from Albany
- Ice Giants
- Idealab - UberMedia - Chime.in Holiday Party
- Love it!!!
- Happy holidays from your community team!
- Chime Cocktail Delight
- Chime Cocktails!
- Chime.in team with Santa!
- @Everson gets into the holiday spirit
- ChimeBling! (And a little gratitude for the Chime-iverse)
- Chime.in bar being set
- Not much time left to vote ~ hurry, hurry, hurry!
- The Chime.Inn
- The UberLounge bar is almost ready! @BluntDinerz is here!
- Career Tip of the Day- Surviving the Company Holiday Party
- Real Life Ninja Turtle
- Awesome Holiday Gifts From @IdeaLab
- Stocking the Office!
- Ninety floors... and counting
- We are legion: The story of the hacktivists
- Nanny's Secret Photography Talent on Display
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Treat your body nice but remember to treat your soul nicerrr....
- Protein pick-me up
- A New Conservative Low: Aliens, Executive Orders and a New World Order
- The 9 Most Likely Reasons You've Been Unfollowed on Twitter
- MIT has made a camera that can take 1 Trillion frames per second
- Breakthrough could double solar energy output
- Top 10 Consumer Cloud Applications of 2011
- Zynga's road ahead: 4 things to watch for, post-IPO
- House Delays Taking Action on SOPA Until Dec. 21
- Top 30 Villains in Literature
- Synchronized Pool Entry Fail
- How BioWare Sucked Me Into SWTOR
- Christmas caroling dog: fail or win? [vedio]
- Christopher Hitchens's Best Zingers: From Sarah Palin to Barack Obama
- BBC Sport - Euro 2012 footballers ruled out of London Olympics
- Iran Wins USD2.8mn Suit in US Court
- Miranda Kerr Nude: Before & After Motherhood
- Vintage Camera for iPhone makes your photos look old, awesome
- APOD: 2011 December 17 - Comet Lovejoy: Sungrazing Survivor
- Mexican city to begin countdown for Dec. 21, 2012
- Judge rejects California's death-penalty procedure
- The complete history of Zynga (so far) in handy e-book form
- 100 Excellent Hints and Tips for every Computer User
- Netherlands Delays Plan To Ban Tourists From Buying Marijuana
- 2011 Gamer Girl Gift Guide
- Don't Any of You Corporations Pay Your Taxes?
- Saab Gets Last Minute Funding
- Caved again? Two-month payroll tax cut in exchange for quick pipeline decision
- Children must learn times tables by age 9 under tough new curriculum plans
- 2011 Was a Year of (Video)
- GameSpy: Syndicate Technology Trailer
- IGN's Top 25 Comic Book TV Shows
- AT&T, Sprint Say Customers Agreed To Controversial Tracking Software
- Dems See Big Wins As Last-Minute Spending Bill Passes Congress
- Obama Welcomes Home Troops
- PHOTOS: Tunisia Celebrates The Arab Spring
- 'Rick Santorum Is The Best-Kept Secret In The Campaign'
- Blagojevich Attorneys Claim Juror Broke The Rules
- Senate Passes Payroll Tax Cut Extension With Keystone Provision
- Devastating Floods Kill More Than 400
- Iran Claims It Arrested Suspected U.S. Spy
- Prosecution To Present Case Against Bradley Manning
- Huntsman's Path To Success Hinges On One Factor
- 8 Killed As Cairo Protests Enter Second Day
- Jurors Deadlocked In $1 Billion Antitrust Lawsuit Against Microsoft
- Pope Benedict XVI Calls For Wealth Redistribution
- Payroll Tax Cut Deal Reached
- California Shooting Leaves 3 Dead, 2 Wounded
- One Month After Raid, Protesters Look Beyond Zuccotti
- Intensity Grips Primary, But All Rides Must Come To An End
- THEY'RE BACK: Birthers Challenge Obama's Placement On State's Presidential Ballot
- GOP's Christmas Gift To Big Coal Endangers Miners
- Arianna On 'Morning Joe': 'Squeezing Of The Middle Class' Is Country's Biggest Crisis
- TARP To Cost U.S. Nearly Double Previous Estimate, CBO Finds
- WATCH: Dem Congressional Candidate Spoofs Rick Perry Ad
- Rick Scott: 'I Come From Public Housing'
- House Committee Delays Vote On Disastrous Internet Bill
- UK Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Assange Appeal
- Ron Paul's Iran Comments Dampen Hopes Of Iowa Victory
- PLAYING DUMB
- Newt Gingrich Pushes Truly Radical Idea
- Willie Nelson: Occupy The Food System
- YouTube, circa 1997
- Arts & Architecture
- Selected Teachings Of Jesus Markoving Christ
- Christmas In Hollis: The Emoticon Version
- Star Witnesses
- Ukelele street kid revolution!
- "They were new money, without a doubt: so new it shrieked. Their clothes looked as if they'd covered...
- At Play In Fields Of Hex
- Maggie and Terre Roche's "Seductive Reasoning"
- Boston Tea Party
- Visit Sweden.
- There is no political subtext
- The only thing it lacks is John Lithgow
- The Bugle is in the bin.
- Game Club 199X
- A Very Calvin and Hobbes Christmas
- Buncha muncha cruncha humans
- Spill, Then Poof
- Stop focusing on what you don't want to happen.
- Layaway In A Manger
- The Secret Life of Sam Hurd
- that pile of books looks like something I recognize
- Eat your Ouka, kids.
- Mr Jobs comes to Lund
- Let a thousand flowers bloomberg
- One Brick to Rule Them All
- If you can't freestyle you're not a real MC
- A bright spot, with watercolors
- Every single day. Every game you play. Every click you make....
- Sinusitis or brain-eating amoeba, you decide!
- If I Die Young
- Why Cant Linda Carswell Get Her Husbands Heart Back?
- Longforms Best Tech Writing of 2011
- Now That the Factories Are Closed, Its Tee Time in Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011
- Some Assembly Required
- Give All
- Longforms Best Crime Writing of 2011
- A Massacre in Jamaica
- Longforms Best Essays of 2011
- Fuqua School looks to African American football star to shatter racist legacy
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- The Meteor Farmer
- Slumdog Golfer
- Train of Thought: On the Subway Photographs
- Final Exit
- The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams
- For families without options, that cheap motel may be their last resort
- Guantnamo Diary
- Anatomy Of A Bad Confession
- Ralph Ellison in Tivoli
- Philippines Flooding Kills At Least 436 - TIME
- Devin Ebanks values Kobe Bryant's mentorship - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Slim Dunkin Killed In Atlanta Music Studio - RollingStone.com
- US Senate approves tax, pipeline deal - Sky News Australia
- Police Beat Protesters as Clashes in Cairo Continue - Voice of America
- Iraq team has 'positive' talks with Syria's Assad - Zee News
- Welcome to the Tebow-free zone - ESPN (blog)
- Senate Passes Omnibus Spending Bill - ABC News (blog)
- US Senate approves pipeline, tax deal - Montreal Gazette
- 'Barefoot Bandit' Colton Harris-Moore Gets More than 7 Years for Crime Spree - ABC News (blog)
- Palace mobilizes rescue, relief operations - Philippine Star
- Death toll in Philippine floods rises to 436 - Zee News
- Obama to deliver statement on Senate vote to extend payroll tax cut for 2 months - Washington Post
- SEC Puts Small Downpayment on Justice - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Bradley Manning Wikileaks case: US court rejects 'bias' - BBC News
- Sprint's Decision to Stop Using Carrier IQ a Win for Privacy Advocates - PCWorld
- Divided US lawmakers strike potential pipeline deal - Toronto Sun
- Prosecution lays out its case against alleged WikiLeaks whistle-blower - Deutsche Welle
- Kobe Bryant Divorce: Wife, Vanessa, Of Lakers Star Cites Irreconciliable ... - Huffington Post
- Senate puts pressure on Obama for Keystone pipeline approval - Winnipeg Free Press
- Two military defectors slain in Syria, activists say - CNN
- Manning lawyer again fails to have presiding officer removed - CNN International
- Broncos' Fox not ready to talk about Tebow starting next season - NFL News
- Hundreds die as tropical storm Washi sweeps across Philippines - Telegraph.co.uk
- Britney Spears Celebrates Engagement, Shows Off Ring in Las Vegas - People Magazine
- Typhoon in the Philippines kills at least 250, hundreds more missing - National Post
- Defense Request Denied for Change in Manning Case - Fox News
- Russia seizes radioactive metal bound for Tehran - Winnipeg Free Press
- Death toll in Philippine floods rises to 436 - Newsday
- More than 200 killed in deadly flash floods that struck the Philippines in the ... - Daily Mail
- U of V frat closed over rape survey | Online Athens
- No justice for Bradley Manning - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
- Court convicts 6 for deadly shooting in India
- Best Book of 2011: Kivalina: A Climate Change Story
- Iraq war ends with a $4 trillion IOU: Veterans' health care costs to rise sharply over the next 40 years
- Iraq war ends with a $4 trillion IOU
- 4 rockets fired at Israel; IAF strikes Gaza targets -
- If I Were a Middle-Aged White Guy
- Sun rips comet's tail during close encounter
- Republicans Demand to Kill the Keystone XL Pipeline | FDL News Desk
- In China, Culling the Carmaker Herd
- Senate GOP likely to rebuff Obama's labor board picks - Washington Times
- Storm hits Swiss with winds, rain, snow
- Open Channel - Romney's missing hard drives raise questions over government records
- (12-17-11) Al-Ftari | Idlib | (GRAPHIC) Child Shot in Chest by Assad Forces - YouTube
- Fish Fight: Outrage in UK Over EUSSR's Bureuacratically Convenient, But Unsustanable...
- Finger tip bitten off woman in Wal-Mart - Crimesider - CBS News
- Friedman Is Wrong
- 3rd grade teacher, college professor accused of making porn with students
- Bill Boyarsky: Bernie Sanders Explains Why Congress Fears Citizens United - Bill Boyarsky's Columns - Truthdig
- Album Review - The Cure "Bestival Live 2011"
- Military hearing resumes in Manning leak case
- Bus Travel From Mumbai to Shirdi
- Volvo vehicles already have for ages been marketed and also emphasized their particular traditional name...
- Renting the Right Executive Vehicle for Your Provider
- Man Admits to Killing Dad & Burying Him in Back Yard
- Volvo Embraces New Technological know-how
- Volvo Embraces New Engineering
- Debtor's Prisons: Thousands Jailed in US for Bailing on Bills
- Today is Hu Shih's Birthday
- In Bradley Manning Case, Court Denies Recusal Request
- Extension of Payroll Tax Cut Passes Senate
- Temperature Rising: Warming Arctic Permafrost Fuels Climate Change Worries
- Flooding Kills Scores in Southern Philippines
- Egypt Death Toll Rises From Clashes in Cairo
- Campus Magnets Granby First P.S.A.L. Coach to 700 Victories
- Panetta Is First U.S. Defense Secretary to Visit Libya
- Proliferation of Choices Hurts BlackBerry Sales, Analysts Say
- Dogs Living in New York City: City as Chew Toy
- Off the Charts: In a Sign of Labor Recovery, More Workers Are Quitting
- Newt Gingrich Represents New Political Era for Catholics
- Experts Say Zimbabwe Diamonds Help Mugabes Political Machine
- On Religion: On Religion: A One-Man War on American Muslims
- Major Scandals Test N.C.A.A. Enforcement Arm
- Andrew Cuomo Brings Peaceful End to Intercity Yogurt War
- Ron Pauls Ground Game Gives Him an Edge
- Despite Delay, the 100-Watt Bulb Is on Its Way Out
- The Flowers of War, a Chinese Epic With Many Back Stories
- Church That Aided Wall St. Protesters Is Now Their Target
- Health Care Law to Allow States to Pick Benefits
- Sports of The Times: With One More From the Heart, a Columnist Steps Away - George Vecsey
- Lori Berenson Allowed to Visit U.S. for Holidays
- Stanford Exits Contest for New York Science School, Leaving Cornell as Front-Runner
- Reporters Notebook: In Spin Room After Iowa Debate, Glimpses Into Campaigns Weak Spots
- McQueary Testifies About Sandusky Assault
- Wukan Revolt Takes On a Life of Its Own
- Judge Rules Penn State Officials to Stand Trial for Lying
- Angry Salvos on Euro Pact Sail Across the Channel
- City Room: Stanford Drops Bid to Build High-Tech Campus in N.Y.C.
- Beijing Imposes New Rules on Social Networking Sites
- The Orbit of the Moon around the Sun is Convex
- Facebook Threatens Lawsuit Against Mark Zuckerberg
- Linux Kernel Newbies
- After traveling to over 25 countries I created an app I wanted
- Advancement in marketing - Disloyalty cards
- Clay Programming Language - a language designed for generic programming
- Tale of RQ-170 Hijack In Doubt as Told in Tehran
- Neil deGrasse Tyson AMA #2
- Facebook Shareholders Suck(Or, Why This Is Not Bubble 2.0)
- Xxxterm, a minimalist web browser
- Why Is the NFL Afraid of Technology?
- "evolution may have sculpted us not to be innovators"
- Watch Notch code Live: Ludum Dare 22
- DoD is starting an app store
- Liberating software - interview with Richard Stallman
- Notch live coding for Ludum dare 22
- Hung Jury - 11 to 1 for Novell
- Ventrilode; a Ventrilo client for the iPhone
- Let it snow
- Will Facebook sue Mark Zuckerberg?
- Reservoir Sampling
- Ask HN: better 1st person (My Items,My Photos) or 2nd (Your Items,Your Photos)?
- Fred Wilson: Some Thoughts On The Louis CK "Experiment"
- review my landing page
- Google easter egg. Search for 'Let it snow'
- Fedora Linux 16 with KDE: surprisingly high-quality
- Google: Let it snow
- MINE: Maximal Information-based Nonparametric Exploration
- Design is not Horsepoop
- What is a startup?
- Ask Slashdot: Most Efficient, Worthwhile Charity?
- YouTube Says UMG Had No 'Right' To Take Down Megaupload Video
- Smallest Known Black Hole Found
- PCMCIA Computer Project Aims Even Higher (and Cheaper) Than Raspberry Pi
- Rare Earth Magnets Pose Threat To Children
- Self-Contained PC Liquid Coolers Explored
- Belgium Anti-Piracy Group Expands Attack On Access To the Pirate Bay
- Google Rolls Out Official Android 4.0 ICS Update
- DynDNS Cuts Back Free DNS Options
- No SOPA Vote Until 2012
- Ask Slashdot: Technical Advice For a (Fictional) Space Mission?
- Ask Slashdot: Technical Advice For a (Fictional) Space Mision?
- FCC Pays $100K To Open Source Apps Challenge Winner
- Technical Details Behind the LAN-Party Optimized House
- New Standard For Issuance of SSL/TLS Certificates
- Aging Consoles Find New Life As Video Streamers
- Sprint Orders All OEMs To Strip Carrier IQ From Their Phones
- Congress's Techno-Ignorance No Longer Funny
- Android Update Alliance Already Struggling
- The Future of Battle Tech
- Coming Soon: Ubiquitous Long-Term Surveillance From Big Brother
- Google Deal Allegedly Lets UMG Wipe YouTube Videos It Doesn't Own
- US Watchdog Bans Photoshop Use In Cosmetics Ads
- Judge Dismisses Twitter Stalking Case
- Fukushima Finally Reaches Cold Shutdown
- Christopher Hitchens Dies At 62
- NIH Restricts Use of Chimpanzees in Labs
- How HP and Open Source Can Save WebOS
- Russian Scientist Discovers Giant Arctic Methane Plumes
- Challenges of Setting Up a Security Conference
- Desmond Tutu to Trinity Church: let Occupy stay!
- So, Dog Cafes are a thing. I did not know this.
- WTF is happening with SOPA now?
- Caturday: Istanbul
- Die Antwoord album cover revealed for "TEN$ION"
- Everyday Swedes take over management of nation's Twitter account
- Podcast chat with writers Lisa Goldstein & Ayize Jama-Everett
- Was the G20 hacker a mad bomber, or a model rocketry hobbyist with a nice garden?
- Live-action Animaniacs re-enactment: "I'm Mad!"
- Rich Kids: "Ghosts of Princes in Towers"
- Joseph M. Chamberlain, pioneer of planetarium shows, has died
- Naked lunch
- Japan premier declares Fukushima nuclear plant "stable"
- Vader Christmas Choir Flash Mob
- Gotta get amped.
- "The Internet is For Porn" entered into official SOPA debate record
- Bradley Manning Had Secrets
- X-ray of two-headed snake
- Darling Pet Munkee: "X-Ray Specs"
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Brain-eating amoeba kills via neti pot
- Kickstarter: " SOPA STUPID T-SHIRT"
- Bradley Manning Pre-Trial Hearing under way in Maryland
- Say Wi-Fi Hi
- In case SOPA passes: emergency list of IP addresses for popular websites
- Writer mourns loss of ultimate Victorian reading-chair
- Hackers (according to Stock Photo Sites)
- First Amendment scholar on the failures of SOPA
- Yoshitomo Nara: The Complete Works (Gallery)
- Five questions with astronaut Rex Walheim
- One year ago, it all started in Tunisia with a 26 year old setting himself on fire to protest Government...
- Atheist, agnostic group launches holiday-season billboards in Utah, to the confusion of locals
- Members of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster will be erecting their holiday display this weekend...
- Nursery school bans children from making "diamond in the sky" sign while singing "Twinkle...
- Fruitarian: "I only eat fruit, seeds and nuts"
- Woman writes in to The Consumerist to complain about how Cracker Barrel gave her and her sister a free meal...
- New Year opossum drop draws rednecks, ire of PETA
- I don't know what a Justin Bieber is, but one school played its song "Baby" repetitively during...
- This headline is not from The Onion
- Curfew-breaking teen gets stuck in chimney. California flue season officially begins
- Photoshop this classic clumsy Boys Life cover
- South Florida charter schools keep scores up the easy way: by making sure the short bus doesn't stop there
- Just sayin', but, like, this might seriously be the most annoying sentence ever written, you know - whatever
- Most sites for their year end list have the deaths or major events of the year, not the Atlantic with...
- After months of languishing in a shelter after the death of her person, Bouncy the cat is bouncing back...
- Online criminal background checks may be accurate 99% of the time. Maybe. The remaining 1% leaves you...
- What good is having a toddler if you can't send them out into traffic to panhandle while you smoke weed?
- A $1.5 million 24-carat gold Rolls-Royce would be the perfect vulgar holiday gift for the 1 percenter on...
- Just how spicy is the food at this restaurant? "Pain. I can't breathe. I can't talk," he said
- Woman puts $700 worth of Christmas gifts in wrong car. Who needs the Grinch to steal Christmas when you can...
- Fatal shooting at Southern California power company leaves employees shocked. Shooter puts up no resistance
- All states which can confirm with 100% accuracy that there is no brain-eating bacteria in their tap water,...
- NASA pulls the plug on Space Shuttle Discovery for the last time Friday, Dec. 16, more than 28 years after...
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 17
- 10 Salivating Videogame Foods Brought To Life
- Occupy Goes to Washington, Finding Politics is Complicated
- Manning Hearing Moves Forward Under a Cloud of Questions
- The .XXX Domain Arrives, to a World That Has Moved On
- Iran's Alleged Drone Hack: Tough, But Possible
- Game|Life Podcast: So You Think You Can Ride This Chocobo
- Internet Braces For Stream-Only Netflix
- How Can Zynga Grow Its Social Farm Post-IPO?
- Traces of Illicit Drugs Found in Public Air
- How to Master Facebook Timeline in 5 Quick Minutes
- Interactive Avatar iTunes Extras Reveal Making of Sci-Fi World
- Supernova Research Challenges Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Mystery
- No Fear: Memory Adjustment Pills Get Pentagon Push
- Stop Online Piracy Act Vote Delayed
- Bradley Manning's Attorney Moves to Dismiss Hearing's Presiding Officer
- Sips Gas, Doesn't Skimp on Fun
- Air Force Blames Pilot in Suspicious Stealth-Jet Crash
- How Ignorance Could Offset Zealotry in Group Decisions
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About Mission: Impossible ? Ghost Protocol
- YouTube: Universal Had No 'Right' to Pull Megaupload Video
- Galaxy Nexus, Tiny Cameras and the SkyLight Scope Mount
- Is Tobey Maguire Really Spider-Man?
- Video Artists Get Tricky With Stop Motion
- Mr. Know-It-All on E-Cigarettes, Opt-Out Etiquette, Old Crimes
- Police Brutality Coloring Book Begs Question, 'What Color Is Pepper Spray?'
- Three Smart Things About Food Irradiation
- Crunching Data to Stop Baddies Before They Strike
- How PC Makers Can Stave Off Obsolescence
- Space Planes, Psyops, Secret Prisons: 9 Secret Military Programs You Shouldn't Know
- Toddlers Banned From Performing Actions To Twinkle Twinkle So Not To Offend Deaf
- REAL-LIFE SANTA? Curfew-Breaking Teen Gets Stuck In East Bay Chimney
- It's A Small World: Meet Little People With Huge Dreams
- What We Can Learn From Ostrich Penises
- PETA Says No More New Years Opossum Drop
- California's 'Geezer Bandit' Could Be Anyone, Even A Young Woman In A Mask
- Intruder Mauled By Pitt Bulls Could Be Charged With Trespassing
- TSA Agents Leave Note In Rapper's Luggage
- Meet The World's Shortest Woman
- Alleged Thieves Arrested After Pocket-dialing 911 (VIDEO)
- Stolen Urn With Mom's Ashes Returned To NH Woman (VIDEO)
- Valuable Gold Coin Appears In Pa. Donation Kettle
- Perry Beats Romney, Bachmann and Paul In Comic Book Battle (Gingrich Not In Race)
- Escort Offers Johns 'Toys For Tots' Discount
- WATCH: Family Who Believed Puppy Had Died Gets Big Surprise
- Cops: Man Attacked Shoppers With Light Saber
- Bad News For Sellers Of Petrified Cats
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Man Crashes Truck Into Store In Alleged Murder Attempt
- Bizarre Crime Spree: Man Stole Porsche, Candy Canes
- WATCH: Jorge Santini, Mayor of San Juan, Defends His 'Absurd' Photo
- Booie, The Smoking Chimpanzee, Dies At 44
- Dogs Called In Court In Animal Neglect Case (VIDEO)
- Marijuana Flung From Car Pelts Oregon Trooper
- How to Take an Awkward Holiday Photo
- Holding Dog Poop Is Part Of The Job For Stars Of 'Impractical Jokers'
- Strong Pot Of Joe: Barista Smashes Coffee Pot Over Robber's Head
- Taxidermied Squirrels: They're Just Like Us (Sort Of) (PHOTOS)
- Counterfeit Nitwits: Scammer Photocopied Bills
- Woman Denies Botching Penis Enlargement That Killed Man
- Black Widow Spiders Sent To Maine Shipyard
- Slideshow: 2011's Biggest Names In Local News
- Study Finds Every Style Of Parenting Produces Disturbed, Miserable Adults
- 'If Only Sully Had Been Flying Those Planes On 9/11,' Grade-A Idiot Remarks
- Report: You Know You Are A Fucking Idiot, Right?
- Nation's Weirdest Teenager Buys Season One DVD Of 'Murphy Brown'
- Visiting Friend Okay Doing Whatever
- Little Clay Thing Bought At Arts Festival
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- Area Man Has No Idea How He Got On Hamas E-Mail List
- Area Teen Smoking Like He's Been To Fucking War Or Something
- Overtired 398-Month-Old Throws Tantrum
- Man Who Temporarily Disables Facebook Account Deems Self 'Off The Grid'
- Kid Massive
- 'I Spilled My Soda,' Report Nation's Dopes
- Last Male Heir To Bloodline Watches Movie Alone On Laptop
- Elderly Couple To Try Peacefully Dying Together Again Tonight
- Man Unable To Explain Contempt He Feels For Group Of People Enjoying One Another's Company
- Laid-Back Voices Urging Man To Kill His Family When He Gets A Chance
- 'Arby's Has Been Putting More Onion Bits On Their Buns,' Reports Man Sinking Into Heavy Depression
- Congress Gets In 12 Solid Hours Of Gridlocking Before Calling It A Day
- First-Ever Gay 'Dear John' Letters Begin Reaching U.S. Troops Overseas
- [video] Study: 96 Percent Of Humans Would Rather Be Animatronic Bear - Year In Review
- Slideshow: 2011's Biggest Political Newsmakers
- Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex
- Fumbling, Inarticulate Obituary Writer Somehow Losing Debate To Christopher Hitchens
- [audio] Plague Of 17-Year Giraffes Decimates U.S. Southwest
- Shooting Suspect Released After Not Breaking Any Arizona Laws
- Obama Delivers Whispered, Untelevised Speech On Gun Control
- American Voices: 2011: Politics
- Marauding Gay Hordes Drag Thousands Of Helpless Citizens From Marriages After Obama Drops Defense Of...
- Top 10 Tricks that Give You Power Over Your Body [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Refresh Stale Bread with Celery [Video]
- Most Popular Hive Fives of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Do a Few Chores to Warm Yourself Up Without Touching the Thermostat [Winter]
- Remains of the Day: Android 4.0 Landing on Legacy Phones [For What It's Worth]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: December 2-December 9 [Highlights]
- "The Trouble With Not Having a Goal..." [Quotables]
- Daily App Deals: Get Enso HD for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- All About SOPA, the Bill That Wants to Cripple Your Internet Very Soon [Video]
- Better Explorer Brings a Windows 8-Style Explorer to Windows 7, Ribbon and All [Windows Downloads]
- Answer: Find That Trail [Search Research]
- Managing Your Significant Other When Working from Home [Productivity]
- How to Avoid Getting Screwed During Textbook Buyback Season [Saving Money]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Facebook Timeline [Help Yourself]
- Buy a Four-Wheeler Suitcase to Avoid Damage to Your Luggage and Belongings [Travel]
- The Best Music Player Application for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Do I Set Up Non-Annoying Parental Controls on All My Devices? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Perform a Complete Financial Tuneup with This Customizable 31-Step Checklist [Personal Finance]
- Sleep Through Your Alarm in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Sheepish for Chrome Tracks and Blocks the Websites that Track You [Chrome Extensions]
- Sous-Vide 101: How to Cook the Most Tender and Flavorful Meat Youve Ever Tasted [Video]
- MyUnity Fixes Annoyances in Ubuntu's Unity Interface [Linux Downloads]
- MyUnity Tweaks Every Dark Corner of Ubuntu's Unity Interface [Linux Downloads]
- Get 3 Months of Hulu Plus for Free [Deals]
- Make Your Own Waterproof Slipcovers for Shoes with Duct Tape [DIY]
- Nowbox Turns YouTube Into a TV Guide for Better Subscription Management on iPad [Ipad Downloads]
- The Wintercheck Utility Shower Curtain Stores Your Bath Products In the Curtain for Easy Access [Stuff We...
- Get Better Customer Service by Sandwiching in a Few Compliments [Customer Service]
- Facebook for Android Updates with New, Very Cool Timeline Interface [Facebook]
- It's Free Shipping Day. Get Guaranteed Christmas Delivery from These Stores Today [Shopping]
- An Introduction To Object Oriented CSS (OOCSS)
- Who's Afraid of Continuous Deployment?
- Enabling caching for Openxava application with ehcache
- Introducing hadoop in 20 pages
- Basic movement game AI
- Should You Learn CoffeeScript?
- Spring GWT Integration using the RequestFactory API
- Google Summer of Code 2012
- 9 reasons why you should install Sublime Text
- Top 5 enhancements of Spring MVC 3.1
- JFrog Artifactory Online Powers New SpringSource Artifact Repository
- Understanding extern keyword in C
- Deploy Grails Applications on Heroku
- Engineers Just End Up Being Accountants
- PyCharm 2 is here
- Technologies you should know for Web-development
- Getting Started with JPA - Code Examples
- How to start developing own applications for Android
- HTML5 Canvas Face Builder
- SOPA Vote Delayed
- Google; almost 50 functions & resources killed in 2011
- Oracle has Retired the "Operating System Distributor License for Java" - Canonical Removes Sun...
- Why programmers work at night
- jQuery plugins with jsTestDriver
- Google GWT team is full of LIARs
- If Civil Engineers Acted Like Software Engineers
- Decoding jQuery OOP and jQuery part 6
- Top Ten Reasons Why Large Companies Fail To Keep Their Best Talent
- Windows Azure December Update - What's Important for OSS Developers
- Making Search Play Nice with Content Solutions
- Chocolate Dice
- Glowing Menorah
- This Week at Neatorama
- 9 Uses for Periscopes Not on Submarines
- Cryptex Flash Drive
- Best Of The Worst Holiday Card Photos
- 10 Fictional Holidays You Can Actually Celebrate
- Play Super Mario Bros. by Flexing Your Muscles
- Banksy's Latest Work Is A Cardinal Sin
- Giant LED Screen Ceilings At Chinese Mall
- How Kevin Costner Made a Fortune from Waterworld
- The AT-AT Liquor Cabinet
- The Most Delicious Skyrim Tribute Ever
- The Cutest Protestors At Occupy Wall Street
- 10 Spies You Probably Haven't Heard About
- Statue Cosplay In New York
- Survival Belt Made from 80 Feet of Paracord
- Hubcap Christmas Tree
- Pool Disappears Beneath Stone Slab
- Vandal Caught Due to Consistent Misspelling
- Revenge of the Meerkat
- Doctor Who Lenticular Animated Chess Set
- Incredible Sunken Ships
- Christmas Hedgehogs
- A Few More Facts About The Simpsons
- Improvised Axe
- Grand Theft Mario V Mashup Trailer
- The Best Ron Swanson Quotes About Food
- Al Jaffee Reading Snappy Answers To Stupid Questions
- Candid Celebrity Portraits From The 70s And 80s
- Unusual Artwork Combines Ordinary People And Disposable Objects
- Share This Ultimate GIF For The Holidays
- Artist Cleans Moss From Wall To Create Reverse Graffiti
- Crazy Burger King Commercial From Russia
- Zombie Typeface
- Vim: revisited
- Ui Parade User Interface Inspiration
- Christopher Hitchens Takes on Nietzsche: Am I Really Stronger?
- 24 ways: Displaying Icons with Fonts and Data- Attributes
- yongfook - Design is Horseshit!
- responsivepx - find that tricky breakpoint
- News Desk: Postscript: Christopher Hitchens : The New Yorker
- Learn to speak vim verbs, nouns, and modifiers! Yan Pritzker
- Goodbye Delicious, hello Pinboard: why we'll pay for internet plumbing | Technology | guardian.co.uk
- Orientation to Android Training | Android Developers
- Introducing Graphiti: An alternate frontend for Graphite - Paperless Post Dev Blog
- Backpacks and Messenger Bags The Brooks Review
- WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD I GO FOR DRINKS?
- The Overjustification Effect You Are Not So Smart
- Horseshit | The Verge Forums
- A successful Git branching model nvie.com
- How big are PHP arrays (and values) really? (Hint: BIG!)
- 9 Reasons to use Sublime Text 2 | 1 + 1 = 1
- Stars of Famicom Games
- Focus on building 10x teams, not on hiring 10x developers Avichal's Blog
- kickingbear Blog Archive How Id Build an Apple Television Set
- Wesley Morris on LeBron, Dwyane, Amar'e, and the rise of the NBA nerd - Grantland
- Textmate 2 Tips
- Freakonomics: What Went Wrong? American Scientist
- Introducing dabblet: An interactive CSS playground | Lea Verou
- ios 5 - How does iOS 5s iMessage know that the recipient is an iOS 5 device? - Apple - Stack Exchange
- Bearded Dragon playing Ant Crusher - YouTube
- Louis CK: Live at the Beacon Theater
- Comment of the Day: It's (Sexy) Time For the Grandmas [We Read You]
- Score $1.5 Million For Not Having a Good Tech Idea [Bubbles]
- There Is No Way These Are the Most Annoying Words of 2011 [Language]
- The Great K-Mart Layaway Payoff Miracle [Christmas]
- Jack the Giant Killer: A Boy Learns About Beans, the Magical Fruit [Video]
- The Huffington Post Almost Outed Rick Perry 
- Fear of Jogging Proves Greater than Love of Soda [Fitness]
- Breitbart Should Probably Stop Posting Nazi-Era Anti-Semitic Cartoon to His Site [Andrew Breitbart]
- Judge Rules You Have a Right to Be a Horrible Monster on Twitter [The Internet]
- And Now He's Dead: Christopher Hitchens [Christopher Hitchens]
- Britney Spears Is Engaged to Surprisingly Normal Jason No. 2 [Britney Spears]
- Bono For New York Times Co. CEO [Media]
- Christopher Hitchens' Unforgivable Mistake [Christopher Hitchens]
- R. Kelly Is Selling His Home, Closets Included [Real Estate]
- How to Mess With Your Friends, and Prevent Yourself from Being Messed With, on New Facebook [Video]
- The Curious Case of Bradley Manning and the White House Staffer [Wikileaks]
- Time to Think About Sex With Grandma [Badvertising]
- Tea Party Founder Walks Into Airport, Presents Gun, Is Arrested [Crazies]
- Which Latina Legend Is Being Cheated On? [Blind Items]
- TSA Agent Leaves Nice Note After Finding Rapper's Weed [Marijuana]
- New Yorkers Too Scared to Take Elevators, Reports Fiction Paper [Journalismism]
- Stephen Colbert Saves Christmas [Video]
- Jon Stewart to the Republican Electorate: 'Don't Do This' [Video]
- Live: The Last Iowa Republican Debate [Debates]
- Oakland Mayor Driven from Facebook By Haters [Protests]
- Who Had the Dumbest Users In 2011: Facebook, Twitter or Google? [The Internet]
- Comment of the Day: A Very 'Laroussian' Lesson For Us All [We Read You]
- Things I Hate About Christmas [Christmas]
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Has Moved It's Last Bus [Television]
- Stay Tuned for Live Coverage of Tonight's Presidential Debate 
|Leon E. Panetta in Libya to Assess Progress of...|
|Watch Ralph Nader (In 2008) Exactly Describe...|
|Weekly Address: Honoring Those Who Served in Iraq|
|Do Iowa Polls Predict New Hampshire Results?|
|Something To Remember Them By|
|Interview with Senator John McCain|
|President Obama marks the end of the Iraq War...|
|What Monitoring Its Election Taught Me About...|
wall street j.
|Delta Bulks Up at La Guardia|
|RIM's Rocky Road: Tech Weekly Recap|
|Your Paycheck: Tax Withholdings and Payroll...|
|A Twilight Opening Night Payoff Matrix|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Ways to Explore Cloud Computing|
|Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon|
|When You Work For A Jerk: A 6-Point Plan For...|
|The Senate Passed A Two-Month Extension On The...|
|Listen closely and one could almost hear...|
|Facebook Shareholders Suck(Or, Why This Is Not...|
|Pick Up the Phone, NFL: The Future Is Calling...|
|Verizon's Spectrum Shopping Spree Pays Off...|
|HBO Go is Finally Going to Be on Time Warner Cable|
|Top Stories: December 12-16, 2011|
|Screw Living Social? Shoprunner Undercuts Black...|
|The Steady Stand is the absolute best way to...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You...|
|Beach Boys Announce Reunion Tour, New Album in...|
|Week in gaming: Bioshock Infinite goes...|
|Top 8 Mashable Comments This Week|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|New iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A406 Intended to Fix 'No...|
|Sean Parker: Friending the New York Scene|
|Cricket adds Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1|
|Before You Buy 1|
|Tutorial: How to recover from a hacking attack|
|On the Internet, Nobody Knows You're a|
|Video: Bill Whittles Voters Guide for 2012|
yahoo odd news
|Comic superheroes perform breast self exams|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Landlord Defends Hanging White Only Sign at...|
|Newt Goes Nuclear on Courts|
|The 9 Most Likely Reasons You've Been...|
|BMX Drop In Fail|
|Brass Knuckles Meat Tenderizer|
|The True Meaning of Christmas, According to...|
|Burglar's robbery to-do list revealed by police|
|Japan after the tsunami|
|FAIL Nation: Homeless Skimboard FAIL|
|Captain America Creator Dies At 98|
|BMX Bunny Hop Backflip|
|GIF: Playing With Maru|
|Pictures: Mysterious Viking-era Graves Found...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Colbert on Tyson|
|How to Build a Smarter Airport Terminal|
|Volunteer! Plus, The Poor Affluent|
|Are you an Earthling or a Middle-earthling?|
|Japan Says Stricken Nuclear Power Plant in Cold...|
|Merge two of your fingerprints to protect your...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Thingamagoop 2|
|If You Happen to Be Shopping Today Near...|
|Space travel survival supplies to harness your...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Cars and Texts: A Lethal Cocktail?|
|Can science predict a hit song?|
|True at First Light|
|This Week in the Future, December 12-16, 2011|
|Freedom And Peace|
|Suno's Stylish, Kenyan-Made Sneakers Support...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Places & Spaces: The Vertical Garden House,...|
|Facebook Caves to Greenpeace, Plans to Run on...|
|Christmas Bird Count Starts Today|
|Green Christmas: Santas carbon footprint...|
|DIY Objects To Give New Life to Outcast...|
|Nine ways to go green (if you're rich)|
|Mobile Miscellany: week of December 12, 2011|
|Folding Grill Tools|
|Mannequin Maker Undresses The...|
|Kicksend Goes Mobile With A New iPhone App For...|
|Sangean AM/FM Pocket Radio|
|Final Frame: Polaboy|
|Urban Flipper Interactive pinball machine...|
|On curated site, gift givers offer recipients a...|
|Dell Ditches Its Netbook Computers As Tablets...|
|New Pokemon game is a Nobunaga's Ambition...|
|Toshiba Thrive 7 Review: Cute, But Clunky|
|Veni, Vidi, Vita [Ps Vita]|
|DIY Magnetic Levitating Sculpture Kit|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|Infographic: Free-To-Play Mobile Gaming Is...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|A Guide To Heuristic Website Reviews|
|Having More Monitors Really Does Make You More...|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Modern Religion: 13 Contemporary Churches &...|
|Flashback Casa Equis / Barclay & Crousse...|
|2011 Was a Year of (Video)|
|Seasonal Looks For Holiday Parties|
|FIFA World Cups Multitouch Wall|
|Turn Yourself Into a Savvy Buyer While...|
|Christmas Gift Ideas|
|Workspace of the Week: Way up high, in the sky|
|Personal Health: The Twice-Victimized of Sexual...|
|Sitting and Watching|
|Soups on for the Holidays|
|A Reader Recipe: Chocolate Chickpea Protein...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Wedding Planning: What To Do When Before Your...|
|Core Body Reformer: A fun and easy way to get...|
|He's "A Man," He Does "The...|
|What Is a Blog?|
|If You've Been Looking For A Barack Obama...|
|8 Fabulously Awesome Ways to Get Ready for...|
|Of Course There's a Beer for Tim Tebow Now|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Trade Fat for Muscle|
|Manly Rules for Naming Mans Best Friend|
|GQ's New Favorite Hardy Boy|
|Cartier Grand Complication Skeleton Pocket Watch|
|As Predicted On Dec. 12, 1998, Jimmy Fallon...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Men in Black 3 - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Denzel Washington Will Be The...|
|New Battle Footage in John Carter TV Spots|
|Sound Off: Brad Bird's 'Mission: Impossible...|
|Kobe Bryant and Vanessa -- Attend School...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Comment of the Day: It's (Sexy) Time For the...|
|Eva Green May Lead 300: Battle of Artemisia|
|Shut Up, Dude: This Weeks Best And Worst Comments|
|Drake, Big Sean Look To 2012 At Cali Christmas...|
|1000 No. 1s: Watch Jason Derulo Chat About...|
|Best of 2011 in pop music: Randall Roberts|
the big picture
|50 Best Photos of The Natural World|
|Iraqs slide to nowhere|
|New York Photos of the Week December 10th...|
|Saturday, 17 Dec 2011|
|At Rikers Island, A Lens Is a Mirror|
|Roberto Alegria - Desert tree|
|.:Back to Black:.|
|Every reform movement has a lunatic fringe|
|Comic for December 17, 2011|
|Americas next big industry?|