- IAM the kid who lived in the airport for almost a year. AMAA
- Wise words from a wise man
- just a little puppy kiss
- Made a light bulb in 3D and tried to make it as realistic as possible! What do you think?
- So, if SOPA passes this week what kind of retaliation are we talking? I say we post copyrighted links on...
- Whitehouse petition to veto SOPA - oh my! Did I leave link info to copyright material that could lead to an...
- Poker Face
- Meanwhile on I-95...
- AMA Request: Someone who actually celebrates Kwanzaa
- The whole world is watching while the USA collapses
- St. Peter says, "Sorry, Mr. Hitchens"
- [PSA] Saved over your 300+ hour game save? Here's how to fix it
- Yeah, fuck you, Tom Cruise.
- Christmas wishes
- My biggest pet peeve in Battlefield 3 thus far.
- Vaclav Havel, Czech Anti-Communist Hero and first Democratically elected President, Has Died
- Grammar Rage
- Best Cosplay Ever
- Minor to be tried as adult in Craigslist killings
- What I love about old PS1 discs [FIXED]
- My 18 year old little sister
- Don't be a pussy...
- Wait for it.... [1:00] - fixed
- Science vs. Religion
- The Gingrinch
- This girl has a photographic response for every request
- Putting it to the test
- Guy burns innocent old lady to death in Brooklyn Elevator - Help Identify Him
- A very clever way to start a stand up routine
- Girl I went on a lunch date with mentioned she didn't believe in evolution
- Sunrise MT Hood Oregon
- Transparent Speaker
- And You Ask....How Warm Am I?
- Hey look I made red velvet cake!
- Aquarium *MUST SEE*
- Horses at Dawn
- Unpublished Charlotte Bront manuscript bought for 690,850
- Kitty Santa
- Sunset in Portland
- Name Her
- Peru 'stops' parole trip by Lori Berenson to US
- 12 Lessons I've Learned As An Entrepreneur
- Ohhhh yeah.
- Rainy day wish....
- Meet the 25 Most Viral People on the Internet
- Tight Rope Walker in Long Beach
- The Soup of Legends
- My Cats
- ECO friendly Lightbulb
- 3D Paper Family Portraits
- Me Flying......
- Lowest moment in my life...
- Portraits : Before | During | After : Tour of duty in Afghanistan
- Nice To Be Around Motivated People
- Google search: "let it snow"
- Arctic sea ice glows
- Mailbox in New England
- The Walken Dead
- Such a fine and natural site.
- Goodbye cruel World. (GIF)
- Good bye World.
- China tightens screws on microbloggers
- Is Apple Quietly Condoning Siri Hacking?
- Des Moines Register Endorses Mitt Romney For 2012 GOP Nomination
- Joe Arpaio's Latest Victim Rushed to Hospital (Including Victim's Name and Mugshot)
- Performances We Can't Wait to See
- Growing Pains: When Hate and Exclusion Occupy
- VIDEO: Patton Oswalt & Jason Reitman Really Want Us to Stop Texting in Movies
- APOD: 2011 December 18 - Hints of Higgs from the Large Hadron Collider
- Last US troops withdraw from Iraq
- Shameful: Bangladeshi Man Chops Off Wifes Fingers for Studying for a Degree
- Romney and Gingrich caught up in money talk
- The Marriage Paradox: Why We Say It's Outdated But Get Hitched Anyway
- What nerds want: Computer edition
- HTTP Status Cats: Hilarious Motivational Posters [PICS]
- A Christmas role reversal: Kids Play Santa for Seniors!
- The 'Intellectual' Candidate Newt Gingrich Censors his Facebook Page
- Toddlers Twinkle sign ban because it could be offensive to the deaf.
- NDAA, Patriot Act, and DHS: Welcome to the Police State of America!
- Jury fails to settle ancient suit between Microsoft and Novell
- Backlash from Beijing raises fears that China's economy is slowing down
- Left 4 Dead short film features space marines (video)
- By far the strangest naked ladies you'll see all day (NSFW)
- Seattle Police Department Regularly Violates Constitution and Federal Law, Department of Justice Says
- Sarah Mason, TIME's Protester of the Year: More Photos, Details Behind Occupy L.A. Cover
- Watch Out For Falling Bar Graphs!
- How America's used cars helped fund Middle East terrorism
- Food shortages worry Venezuelans
- FORGET ALL THE MEMES (of 2011)
- JUDGE DREAD
- Boehner Blasts Obama On Controversial Pipeline
- Romney Challenges Gingrich On Key Issue
- Boehner: House Republicans Oppose Payroll Tax Deal
- Bouts Of Violence Rock Egypt For 3rd Day
- 4 Dead, 49 Missing After Oil Drilling Rig Sinks
- Vaclav Havel Dies At 75
- Occupy Activists Vow To Shut Down Obama Office
- Last US Troops Leave Iraq
- Man Burns Woman Alive In Brooklyn
- Hundreds Missing After Ship Sinks Off Indonesia
- Pope Seen As Tired, Weak Heading Into Holidays
- Romney Gets Critical Endorsement
- Rick Perry Says Mitt Romney Is 'Part Of Wall Street'
- Dozens Arrested During New Occupy Protests
- Egyptian Military Police Drag, Beat Female Protesters
- Some Will Lose Unemployment Benefits Under Payroll Tax Deal
- PHOTOS: Floods Wreak Havoc On Phillippines
- Obama Aides: Keystone Inclusion 'Is Absolutely Not A Blink'
- Bachmann Calls President Of Iran A 'Hater'
- The Top News Stories Of 2011
- Gingrich Claims Rivals' Brutal Attacks Are Hurting His Campaign
- Obama Makes Key Nomination
- Google Search Has New Hidden Feature
- AT&T, Sprint Say Customers Agreed To Controversial Tracking Software
- Dems See Big Wins As Last-Minute Spending Bill Passes Congress
- Obama Welcomes Home Troops
- PHOTOS: Tunisia Celebrates The Arab Spring
- 'Rick Santorum Is The Best-Kept Secret In The Campaign'
- Blagojevich Attorneys Claim Juror Broke The Rules
- Because we can do with some good news
- They're baaaaacckkkk.
- itwofs - chronicles of plagiarism in indian film music.
- Erich Von Stroheim's "Greed"
- Discovering Autism
- I don't care much about personal fame or popularity. I would be satisfied with the feeling that I had a...
- Capitol Words Holiday eCards
- Oh no, you did'nt!
- 2011 In Music
- "Caught between Recovery and the Coffin"
- drumming is dancing, dancing is drumming
- Eat Your Lunch, Control
- Glenn Beck and the Sad Trombone
- Oyster Wars
- Natural Twenty
- Data Driven to Distraction
- Great, now it's pissed off, blind, and in a hole
- Playable Pinball Projection
- the Norwegian butter shortage
- Journalism is just a gun. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
- Chronicles of Narnia Narrated Podcast
- Monte Carlo
- Never go with a cultist to a second location
- The stories behind the graphs
- YouTube, circa 1997
- Arts & Architecture
- Selected Teachings Of Jesus Markoving Christ
- Christmas In Hollis: The Emoticon Version
- Star Witnesses
- You Say You Want a Devolution?
- If I Die Young
- Why Cant Linda Carswell Get Her Husbands Heart Back?
- Longforms Best Tech Writing of 2011
- Now That the Factories Are Closed, Its Tee Time in Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011
- Some Assembly Required
- Give All
- Longforms Best Crime Writing of 2011
- A Massacre in Jamaica
- Longforms Best Essays of 2011
- Fuqua School looks to African American football star to shatter racist legacy
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- The Meteor Farmer
- Slumdog Golfer
- Train of Thought: On the Subway Photographs
- Final Exit
- The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams
- For families without options, that cheap motel may be their last resort
- Deloris Gillespie Burned To Death By Man In Brooklyn Elevator; NYPD ... - Huffington Post
- Bachmann: Newt Is Memory Challenged - TIME
- Lech Walesa: Vaclav Havel ' great man, meritorious man' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Philippine floods: Search for survivors - News24
- Mitt Romney shows a softer side - Washington Post (blog)
- Bradley Manning's status as gay soldier is key to defense - The Seattle Times
- Mitt Romney Talks Iraq, Bain, the Competition, and Love - ABC News (blog)
- Quotes on the death of Vaclav Havel - The Associated Press
- Romney: Obama is 'Great Divider,' Doesn't Get How Economy Works - Fox News
- Brooklyn woman set on fire in lift - New Zealand Herald
- Bradley Manning trial: Investigators reveal strange mind of soldier behind ... - Daily Mail
- Last US Troops Leave Iraq - Slate Magazine
- Congress OKs massive spending plan - CNN
- 'We need coffins, food, water, portalets & cash' - Manila Bulletin
- NC soldier, 23, was last US troop killed in Iraq - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Suspect questioned in horrific attack of Brooklyn woman burned alive in her ... - New York Daily News
- Speaker Boehner wants Congress to seek new agreement on payroll tax cut ... - Washington Post
- Obama on Havel: 'His words will echo through the ages' - USA Today
- Analysts: Questions remain as US troops leave Iraq - CNN
- Police Question Man in NYC Burning Death - TIME
- 4 dead, 49 missing from Russian oil rig - Sky News Australia
- Tributes For 'Cold War Hero' Vaclav Havel - Sky News
- Philippines searches for hundreds after typhoon kills 650 - TVNZ
- Game 14 preview: Patriots at Broncos - Boston.com
- Mark Zuckerberg has Israeli doppelganger - Stuff.co.nz
- Freak weather - Philippine Star
- World pays tribute "great European" Havel - Reuters India
- Nine years later, last US troops roll out of Iraq - CTV.ca
- Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey vs. Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers on 'SNL' - Washington Post (blog)
- Hundreds dead in south Philippines storm, floods - MarketWatch
- CEO Says Pipeline Debate Has Gone Off On Tangents
- Hamas leader: We'll lead intifada after intifada
- Mississippi Man Gets 10 Months For Threatening To Blow Up Hospital And Kill President Obama
- Did Whoopi have on-air 'mishap'?
- Report: Hezbollah in dire financial straits
- Bargaining Leverage in Pak-US Ties
- Breast Implant "Swallowed" During Pilates (Video)
- The 5 States With the Most Installed Wind and Solar Power Saw the Least Increase in Electricity Prices from...
- The Nation Shares Its Hitchens Favorites
- The Making of the American 99% and the Collapse of the Middle Class
- Boehner says House opposes Senate payroll tax bill
- Iraqis celebrate US exit, but worry for future
- Czechs, world leaders mourn Vaclav Havel
- Sex or Love? New Study Shows Women AND Men Prefer Romance to Sex
- U.S. Said to Offer 11 Swiss Banks Impunity, SonntagsZeitung Says - Bloomberg
- Fix America: U.S. Supreme Court has Ruled Obama Ineligible.
- It's Time to Occupy the Dream: African-American Faith Community Joins Forces with Occupy Wall Street First...
- Uncover How To Make A Good Offer on A Property In Spokane.
- Why SIPC? MF Global Customers Were Thrown Under the Bus on Day 1
- Newt Gingrich Would Send A U.S. Marshal To Arrest A Disagreeable Judge
- does Obama hate America
- Businesses You Can Start For Under $5,000
- 9-year-old NYC boy chokes in school cafeteria
- Morons Should not Read This
- Net EUR Short Position Soars To All Time Record, Implies "Fair Value" Of EURUSD Below 1.20, Or...
- Is Asperger's syndrome/High-Functioning Autism necessarily a disability?
- Rogue Catholic Group Vandalizes Anglican Church Billboard
- Bank Failures Cost U.S. $88 Billion, Demand Transparency, but also a Lack of Transparency in Many cases
- After discovering royal tomb, Peruvian archaeologists unearth mass grave where 60 people were sacrificed...
- House Republicans Oppose Senate Deal on Payroll Tax Cut, Boehner Says
- Woman Burned Alive in Brooklyn Elevator; Police Question Man
- For Law Schools, a Price to Play the A.B.A.s Way
- In Philippines, Fleeing Floodwaters in the Middle of Night
- Oil Rig Sinks in Storm Off Russia; 49 Missing
- Vaclav Havel, Dissident Playwright Who Led Czechoslovakia, Dead at 75
- Interactive Graphic: Errant NATO Strikes in Libya: 13 Cases
- Under Partisan Fire, Holder Soldiers On
- Rules to Limit How Teachers and Students Interact Online
- For Youngest Veterans, the Bleakest of Job Prospects
- Economy Rules G.O.P. Message, but Iowa Differs
- Collecting: Import Fighters? No, Just Punchlines
- Al Haymon Quietly Shakes Up Boxing
- Last Convoy of American Troops Leaves Iraq
- Russian Drilling Rig Sinks Off Sakhalin, 51 Missing
- Opera Singer Wendy White in Stable Condition After a Fall at the Met
- News Analysis: Reframing the Debate Over Using Phones While Driving
- Wukan Protesters Seek Return of Xue Jinbos Body
- Woman Burned Alive in Brooklyn Elevator
- Sean Parker Brings Facebook-Style Skills to New York Social Scene
- Big City: A Wedding as a Festival of Ideas, and Self-Promotion
- Republican Candidates Cram in Events With Voters Before Break for the Holidays
- New England Asks: Who Has Fairest Lobster Trap Tree of All?
- The Caucus: Des Moines Register Endorses Romney
- White House Memo: Iraq War Shaped Obamas Foreign Policy White House Memo
- How Newt Gingrich Saved Republican Primary Campaign
- Grammy-Winning Singer Cesaria Evora Dies at Age 70
- Lori Berenson Blocked at Airport in Peru
- A Philanthropy Reboot in Silicon Valley
- Public Housing Authorities Increasingly Ban Indoor Smoking
- Read this book: The Art of Readable Code
- RIAA and DHS are hives of depraved piracy
- String theory researchers simulate big-bang on supercomputer
- Save some money on those long night outs with this app, would love feedback
- Crunchfund VC
- Technology Cannot Disrupt Education From The Top Down
- Clojure Concurrency
- Haskell for the Evil Genius
- How energy storage can make green energy economical
- Will Your College Survive?
- Why is one loop slower than 2 in C?
- NASA Mars Rover Finds Mineral Vein Deposited By Water
- Java 7 Update 2 now with JavaFX
- Worlds tiniest steam engine using lasers instead of coal
- The 60-Something Entrepreneur: Can a Start-Up Pay For Retirement?
- New Camera Captures Light in Motion
- The Cyber Security Industrial Complex
- Paying to influence discussions in social media is big business in US and China
- Garry Kasporov on Vladimir Putin and why chess is simpler than politics
- Kazakhstan Government Blocks Internet and Mobile Networks
- Ask HN: Working Memory And Understanding
- Who runs Russia?
- Vaclav Havel about the designers civilisation
- The Point of Laziness in Programing Languages
- 25 "Time-saving" Generators for Designers
- Sudo, make me a sandwich
- Paper is not dead
- Try Clojure in your browser
- Python Patterns: An Optimization Anecdote
- A Universal Turing Machine in Conway's Game of Life
- Ask Slashdot: Entry-Level Robotics Kits For Young Teenagers?
- Google Outlines AI-Based Number Reading For Street View Photos
- Philosopher Patrick Lin On the Ethics of Military Robotics
- Canonical To Remove Sun Java From Repositories, Users' Machines
- The Painkiller That Saves Money But Costs Lives
- Sony's Next-Generation Portable Is Out, In Japan
- Munich's Move To Linux Exceeds Target
- Comet Lovejoy Plunges Into the Sun and Survives
- Kazakhstan Disables the Internet , Telecomix Restores
- Chrome 15 Overtakes IE 8 For Top Browser Spot
- Spectrum Fragmentation Means Pricier Mobile Networking
- Apple Outsources A5 Chip Manufacture ... To Texas
- Innovative Use of Plastics Could Cheaply Double Solar Cell Output
- How Does the CIA Keep Its IT Staff Honest?
- GPL, Copyleft Use Declining Fast
- Ask Slashdot: Most Efficient, Worthwhile Charity?
- YouTube Says UMG Had No 'Right' To Take Down Megaupload Video
- Smallest Known Black Hole Found
- PCMCIA Computer Project Aims Even Higher (and Cheaper) Than Raspberry Pi
- Rare Earth Magnets Pose Threat To Children
- Self-Contained PC Liquid Coolers Explored
- Belgium Anti-Piracy Group Expands Attack On Access To the Pirate Bay
- Google Rolls Out Official Android 4.0 ICS Update
- DynDNS Cuts Back Free DNS Options
- No SOPA Vote Until 2012
- Ask Slashdot: Technical Advice For a (Fictional) Space Mission?
- Ask Slashdot: Technical Advice For a (Fictional) Space Mision?
- FCC Pays $100K To Open Source Apps Challenge Winner
- Technical Details Behind the LAN-Party Optimized House
- New Standard For Issuance of SSL/TLS Certificates
- RIAA and DHS are hives of depraved piracy
- Head MPAA shill reduced to outright lies in bid to make the case for SOPA
- Occupy Wall Street hand signals, an illustrated guide by Ape Lad
- Cesaria Evora, 1941-2011
- Are there more people with autism, or more people diagnosed with autism?
- Pastafarians to put up holiday display in Leesburg, VA town square
- SOPA and everyday Americans
- HOWTO make polyhedral chocolate dice
- Gay couple learns they're about to become grandpas
- Google: Universal lied about its private kill-switch for YouTube videos
- How SOPA will destroy Internet security
- Math coincidences are weird
- Fort Magic: rod-and-connector system for building elaborate fabric forts
- Cats scream yawns
- HOWTO make a penny disappear by changing the speed of light
- Desmond Tutu to Trinity Church: let Occupy stay!
- So, Dog Cafes are a thing. I did not know this.
- WTF is happening with SOPA now?
- Caturday: Istanbul
- Die Antwoord album cover revealed for "TEN$ION"
- Everyday Swedes take over management of nation's Twitter account
- Podcast chat with writers Lisa Goldstein & Ayize Jama-Everett
- Was the G20 hacker a mad bomber, or a model rocketry hobbyist with a nice garden?
- Live-action Animaniacs re-enactment: "I'm Mad!"
- Rich Kids: "Ghosts of Princes in Towers"
- Joseph M. Chamberlain, pioneer of planetarium shows, has died
- Naked lunch
- Japan premier declares Fukushima nuclear plant "stable"
- Vader Christmas Choir Flash Mob
- Gotta get amped.
- It's not over until the fat lady sings. Or falls off stage
- Dissident playwright and father of the "Velvet Revolution" and the modern Czech Republic Vaclav...
- Crashes take place on icy roads, Rick Romero reports
- Photoshop this calculated contact
- So... just why did Apple name their new digital assistant Siri? A baby name expert has the answers
- I'll see your gold coin dropped into a Salvation Army kettle and raise you with a $2,000 diamond ring
- Couple returns to their car from a busy day of shoplifting to discover someone broke in and stole the...
- Man who died after getting arm caught in food grinder identified as anon hummus
- A woman stood up to authority and refused to go to the back of the bus. Not a repeat from 1955
- War is over (if you want it)
- Under a new ordinance, Atlanta parents can face a $1,000 fine and up to 60 days in jail when their precious...
- Coach: "Wait, even after a 15 year old student tells me she's already smoking and drinking I STILL...
- Santa gets in shape for a long, difficult Christmas Eve via good old-fashioned bar brawl with another...
- Apple Brings Jobs to Texas. Can't you just leave the poor guy in the grave?
- If you are a murderer, at least you usually get a cool and scary name, like "Hillside Strangler"...
- This. Suit. Burns. Better. LOOK. *thud*
- The same laws of motion that govern spitting out the car window while driving apply to throwing pot out the...
- Pope Benedict XVI is looking weaker and more tired, refusing to meet visiting bishops. Looks like he's...
- There's 'Slow news day' and then there's 'Man fails to return library book' slow news day
- Florida A&M student who died in recent hazing incident was beaten like a drum
- Photoshop challenge -- make something coherent out of this childish drawing
- Another redneck BBQ explodes as neighborhood is treated to flying ribs
- South Carolina woman has first human rabies case in 50 years. Kentucky dissappointed
- Two gay dads discover they will be grandfathers. Fabulousness ensues
- Video: Drone Watches Last U.S. Convoy Leave Iraq
- Army: Manning Kept a Copy of His Chatroom 'Confession'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 18
- Bradley Manning Informant Reported Second Person for Aiding Wikileaks
- Army Arrested Manning Based on Unconfirmed Chat Logs
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 17
- 10 Salivating Videogame Foods Brought To Life
- Occupy Goes to Washington, Finding Politics is Complicated
- Manning Hearing Moves Forward Under a Cloud of Questions
- The .XXX Domain Arrives, to a World That Has Moved On
- Iran's Alleged Drone Hack: Tough, But Possible
- Game|Life Podcast: So You Think You Can Ride This Chocobo
- Internet Braces For Stream-Only Netflix
- How Can Zynga Grow Its Social Farm Post-IPO?
- Traces of Illicit Drugs Found in Public Air
- How to Master Facebook Timeline in 5 Quick Minutes
- Interactive Avatar iTunes Extras Reveal Making of Sci-Fi World
- Supernova Research Challenges Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Mystery
- No Fear: Memory Adjustment Pills Get Pentagon Push
- Stop Online Piracy Act Vote Delayed
- Bradley Manning's Attorney Moves to Dismiss Hearing's Presiding Officer
- Sips Gas, Doesn't Skimp on Fun
- Air Force Blames Pilot in Suspicious Stealth-Jet Crash
- How Ignorance Could Offset Zealotry in Group Decisions
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About Mission: Impossible ? Ghost Protocol
- YouTube: Universal Had No 'Right' to Pull Megaupload Video
- Galaxy Nexus, Tiny Cameras and the SkyLight Scope Mount
- Is Tobey Maguire Really Spider-Man?
- Video Artists Get Tricky With Stop Motion
- Mr. Know-It-All on E-Cigarettes, Opt-Out Etiquette, Old Crimes
- WATCH: Man Eats Lightbulb In 33.86 Seconds
- Bad Karma: Alleged Shoplifters Become Crime Victims
- Toddlers Banned From Performing Actions To Twinkle Twinkle So Not To Offend Deaf
- REAL-LIFE SANTA? Curfew-Breaking Teen Gets Stuck In East Bay Chimney
- It's A Small World: Meet Little People With Huge Dreams
- What We Can Learn From Ostrich Penises
- PETA Says No More New Years Opossum Drop
- California's 'Geezer Bandit' Could Be Anyone, Even A Young Woman In A Mask
- Intruder Mauled By Pitt Bulls Could Be Charged With Trespassing
- TSA Agents Leave Note In Rapper's Luggage
- Meet The World's Shortest Woman
- Alleged Thieves Arrested After Pocket-dialing 911 (VIDEO)
- Stolen Urn With Mom's Ashes Returned To NH Woman (VIDEO)
- Valuable Gold Coin Appears In Pa. Donation Kettle
- Perry Beats Romney, Bachmann and Paul In Comic Book Battle (Gingrich Not In Race)
- Escort Offers Johns 'Toys For Tots' Discount
- WATCH: Family Who Believed Puppy Had Died Gets Big Surprise
- Cops: Man Attacked Shoppers With Light Saber
- Bad News For Sellers Of Petrified Cats
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Man Crashes Truck Into Store In Alleged Murder Attempt
- Bizarre Crime Spree: Man Stole Porsche, Candy Canes
- WATCH: Jorge Santini, Mayor of San Juan, Defends His 'Absurd' Photo
- Booie, The Smoking Chimpanzee, Dies At 44
- Dogs Called In Court In Animal Neglect Case (VIDEO)
- Marijuana Flung From Car Pelts Oregon Trooper
- How to Take an Awkward Holiday Photo
- Holding Dog Poop Is Part Of The Job For Stars Of 'Impractical Jokers'
- Strong Pot Of Joe: Barista Smashes Coffee Pot Over Robber's Head
- Taxidermied Squirrels: They're Just Like Us (Sort Of) (PHOTOS)
- Counterfeit Nitwits: Scammer Photocopied Bills
- Opinion: I've Got You Dumb Motherfuckers Eating Right Out Of My Hand (by John Lasseter)
- Opinion: And To Think, No One Believed A Website That Puts People In Dangerous Physical And Sexual...
- Opinion: When You Hire Union Plumbers, You Hire Trained Professionals Who Won't Fuck Your Wife (by Wendell...
- Point/Counterpoint: As Long As You're Smiling, Nothing Can Get You Down vs. This Shelter For Homeless AIDS...
- Opinion: Well, Folks, It Appears Some Shithead Down There Is Shining A Laser Pointer Into The Cockpit And...
- Opinion: It Seems The Hunter Has Become Arrested For Not Having A Gun License (by Rick Knepshield)
- Ask A Man With A Russian Accent Trying To Convince You To Go To An Ecstasy Party (by Pyotr Lempitskaia)
- Opinion: No Matter How Much You Protect Your Kids, Sooner Or Later One Of Them's Going To Drown In A...
- Opinion: I Just Want To Say That I Hated Every Moment Of That Piece-Of-Shit Show (by Oprah Winfrey)
- Opinion: We Need To Do More When It Comes To Having Brief, Panicked Thoughts About Climate Change (by Rhett...
- Opinion: Let's Just Go Ahead And Assume We've Learned The Lessons Of The Gabrielle Giffords Shooting (by...
- Opinion: Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit (by Adam Cuneo)
- Slideshow: Those We Lost In 2011
- Opinion: Somebody's Got to Save This Country From Certain Doom, And Let's Face It, That Person Is Me (by...
- Opinion: I'm Moving This Miserable Periodical To The Yukon (by T. Herman Zweibel)
- Open-Minded Man Grimly Realizes How Much Life He's Wasted Listening To Bullshit
- Study: Family History Of Alcoholism Raises Risk Of One-Man Show
- Slideshow: 2011's Biggest Names In Local News
- Study Finds Every Style Of Parenting Produces Disturbed, Miserable Adults
- 'If Only Sully Had Been Flying Those Planes On 9/11,' Grade-A Idiot Remarks
- Report: You Know You Are A Fucking Idiot, Right?
- Nation's Weirdest Teenager Buys Season One DVD Of 'Murphy Brown'
- Visiting Friend Okay Doing Whatever
- Little Clay Thing Bought At Arts Festival
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- Area Man Has No Idea How He Got On Hamas E-Mail List
- Area Teen Smoking Like He's Been To Fucking War Or Something
- Overtired 398-Month-Old Throws Tantrum
- Man Who Temporarily Disables Facebook Account Deems Self 'Off The Grid'
- Kid Massive
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Gmail-powered 'Send a Call from Santa' Offers Personalized Phone Calls to Kids and Coworkers [Holidays]
- Liftopia Ski Ticket Deal Engine Releases iPhone App [IPhone Downloads]
- Keep an "Already Have This" List to Avoid Online Impulse Buys [Saving Money]
- Kill Weeds in Sidewalk Cracks with White Vinegar [Video]
- Tag Your Checked Luggage with the Destination Airport Code to Avoid Loss [Travel]
- Firefox Extension 'Make Address Bar Font Size Bigger' Does Exactly What It Says [Firefox Extensions]
- Top 10 Tricks that Give You Power Over Your Body [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Refresh Stale Bread with Celery [Video]
- Most Popular Hive Fives of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Do a Few Chores to Warm Yourself Up Without Touching the Thermostat [Winter]
- Remains of the Day: Android 4.0 Landing on Legacy Phones [For What It's Worth]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: December 2-December 9 [Highlights]
- "The Trouble With Not Having a Goal..." [Quotables]
- Daily App Deals: Get Enso HD for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- All About SOPA, the Bill That Wants to Cripple Your Internet Very Soon [Video]
- Better Explorer Brings a Windows 8-Style Explorer to Windows 7, Ribbon and All [Windows Downloads]
- Answer: Find That Trail [Search Research]
- Managing Your Significant Other When Working from Home [Productivity]
- How to Avoid Getting Screwed During Textbook Buyback Season [Saving Money]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Facebook Timeline [Help Yourself]
- Buy a Four-Wheeler Suitcase to Avoid Damage to Your Luggage and Belongings [Travel]
- The Best Music Player Application for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Do I Set Up Non-Annoying Parental Controls on All My Devices? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Perform a Complete Financial Tuneup with This Customizable 31-Step Checklist [Personal Finance]
- Sleep Through Your Alarm in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Sheepish for Chrome Tracks and Blocks the Websites that Track You [Chrome Extensions]
- Sous-Vide 101: How to Cook the Most Tender and Flavorful Meat Youve Ever Tasted [Video]
- MyUnity Fixes Annoyances in Ubuntu's Unity Interface [Linux Downloads]
- MyUnity Tweaks Every Dark Corner of Ubuntu's Unity Interface [Linux Downloads]
- JQuery: Wait for multiple animations to Complete - Take 2
- PHP Advent 2011: Cracks in the Foundation
- Episode 1: What We Hate About PHP
- Select: Inversion of Control
- Sanitizing Input with PHP
- If and Else Statements in JS
- T-SQL The Best Tool Youve Never Used
- Why Eric Schmidt's prediction about Android vs. iOS development is dead wrong
- A Quick RavenDB Primer
- C# - Using-blocks and asynchronous operations
- Researchers accuse Google of plotting to undercut Firefox
- GeoInformatics article and new book in the works - Postgres OnLine Journal
- Carrier iQ - What You Need to Know About It
- Fractals in Clojure - Distributed Buddhabrot Fractal Using ClojureScript
- Anyone can build a Messenger clientwith open standards access via XMPP
- Why you shouldn't use MP3 in your HTML5 games
- How big are PHP arrays (and values) really? (Hint: BIG!)
- How to Use BrowserID on Your Site
- Keep Your Workbench Clean! Code Quality & The Professional Developer
- Updated Apache Isis Presentations
- Top 10 Must Have Modules in Drupal
- Ember.js: A More Lightweight SproutCore
- Searching With A BackboneJS Collection
- PhoneGap on WP7 Tip #4: The Application Bar
- Not even making it to the airtight hatchway: Execution even before you get there
- Create a Scalable Widget Using YUI3: Part 1
- Can open source save the planet?
- Rockstar Programmer not always a Good Mentor
- Solving the build error Python.h: No such file or directory on Ubuntu
- JRebel vs OSGI. Use the right tool for the right job.
- Let It Snow
- Bowtie Bag Clip
- Huge Pinball Game on the Front of a Building
- Microscopic Views of Alcoholic Drinks
- Would You Try Clam Chowder Doritos?
- Adorable Posters For Famous Films
- The Most Extreme Santas On Earth
- I'm Dreaming of A White Dalek
- Time Lapse Video Of Life Size Gundam Statue Being Built
- What Kids Wanted For Christmas In The 90s
- A Penguin Fetching The Newspaper
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Snowman
- New Trailer For The Dictator Is Timely Fun
- Peanuts Fingernails
- Chocolate Dice
- Glowing Menorah
- This Week at Neatorama
- 9 Uses for Periscopes Not on Submarines
- Cryptex Flash Drive
- Best Of The Worst Holiday Card Photos
- 10 Fictional Holidays You Can Actually Celebrate
- Play Super Mario Bros. by Flexing Your Muscles
- Banksy's Latest Work Is A Cardinal Sin
- Giant LED Screen Ceilings At Chinese Mall
- How Kevin Costner Made a Fortune from Waterworld
- The AT-AT Liquor Cabinet
- The Most Delicious Skyrim Tribute Ever
- The Cutest Protestors At Occupy Wall Street
- 10 Spies You Probably Haven't Heard About
- Statue Cosplay In New York
- Survival Belt Made from 80 Feet of Paracord
- Hubcap Christmas Tree
- Pool Disappears Beneath Stone Slab
- Vandal Caught Due to Consistent Misspelling
- Revenge of the Meerkat
- 24 ways: Your jQuery: Now With 67% Less Suck
- X Marks the Spot - thehoyden - X-Men: First Class (2011), Indiana Jones Series [Archive of Our Own]
- Tips for Remote Unix Work (SSH, screen, and VNC) - #! (shebang)
- Dear Congress, It's No Longer OK To Not Know How The Internet Works | Motherboard
- Review: Real Life With The Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0 Smartphone
- Astonishments, ten, in the history of version control < Francis is
- The Designer Fund
- MapReduce for the Masses: Zero to Hadoop in Five Minutes with Common Crawl | CommonCrawl
- cmonkatiekatie: the Boston Job. (dream_holiday fic for wldnst!)
- Nerds and Male Privilege
- Magic SysRq key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amazon Doesn't Care About Your Local Bookstore | Epicenter | Wired.com
- Home | Maximal Information-based Nonparametric Exploration
- Anatomy of a Crushing (Pinboard Blog)
- A Curious Carriage of Crystal and Cold - Chapter 1 - Etharei - X-Men: First Class (2011), X-Men (Movies),...
- MAY CONTAIN H/C CONTENT - Fic: Long December (R, Mike/Harvey) -- Master Post
- Subway Map Visualization jQuery Plugin TechBubble
- PHP Advent 2011 / Cracks in the Foundation
- How to Use BrowserID on Your Site - GitHub
- The Best Films of 2011 - Roger Ebert's Journal
- UMG claims "right to block or remove" YouTube videos it doesn't own
- The Car Repairs You Can (Seriously) Do Yourself, Despite Your Abilities
- parislemon "Horseshit"
- Steve Jobs: Billion Dollar Hippy
- On being reasonable | asymco
- Strangest language feature - Stack Overflow
- Six CSS Layout Features To Look Forward To - Smashing Coding
- Grit & Determination - Adam Smith's Blog
- Hardcore Bishop Leads OWS Occupation of Church-Owned Land [Video]
- Missouri Excelled at Meth Production This Year [Drugs]
- Family-Values Politician Bought Gay Sex Shop Wares With Taxpayer Money [Polidicks]
- Your Partner Is Making You Binge-Drink [Alcohol]
- How to Photoshop Your Way to a $425,000 Payoff [Censorship]
- Comment of the Day: It's (Sexy) Time For the Grandmas [We Read You]
- Score $1.5 Million For Not Having a Good Tech Idea [Bubbles]
- There Is No Way These Are the Most Annoying Words of 2011 [Language]
- The Great K-Mart Layaway Payoff Miracle [Christmas]
- Jack the Giant Killer: A Boy Learns About Beans, the Magical Fruit [Video]
- The Huffington Post Almost Outed Rick Perry 
- Fear of Jogging Proves Greater than Love of Soda [Fitness]
- Breitbart Should Probably Stop Posting Nazi-Era Anti-Semitic Cartoon to His Site [Andrew Breitbart]
- Judge Rules You Have a Right to Be a Horrible Monster on Twitter [The Internet]
- And Now He's Dead: Christopher Hitchens [Christopher Hitchens]
- Britney Spears Is Engaged to Surprisingly Normal Jason No. 2 [Britney Spears]
- Bono For New York Times Co. CEO [Media]
- Christopher Hitchens' Unforgivable Mistake [Christopher Hitchens]
- R. Kelly Is Selling His Home, Closets Included [Real Estate]
- How to Mess With Your Friends, and Prevent Yourself from Being Messed With, on New Facebook [Video]
- The Curious Case of Bradley Manning and the White House Staffer [Wikileaks]
- Time to Think About Sex With Grandma [Badvertising]
- Tea Party Founder Walks Into Airport, Presents Gun, Is Arrested [Crazies]
- Which Latina Legend Is Being Cheated On? [Blind Items]
- TSA Agent Leaves Nice Note After Finding Rapper's Weed [Marijuana]
- New Yorkers Too Scared to Take Elevators, Reports Fiction Paper [Journalismism]
- Stephen Colbert Saves Christmas [Video]
- Jon Stewart to the Republican Electorate: 'Don't Do This' [Video]
- Live: The Last Iowa Republican Debate [Debates]
- Oakland Mayor Driven from Facebook By Haters [Protests]
|King of the Castle|
|No, the U.S. is not leaving Iraq|
|The Death of the Playwright-President: Vaclav...|
|December 17, 2011: Weekend|
|In Anthonogy, Rita Dove Connects American...|
|A City Education: Going Back to Basics Is Key...|
|Pope meets with inmates at Rome prison|
|On This Day: Supreme Court Upholds...|
|Corrupt Maxine Waters in Line to Replace Barney...|
|U.S. transfers last detainee to Iraqi custody...|
|Gay rights at center of Zimbabwe's...|
|House leader rejects Senate payroll tax plan - CNN|
|MoS Home statement in Parliament meaningless to...|
|Alex Ross: The murders and madrigals of Don...|
|Senate OKs Two More Months For Payroll Tax Cut|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Britney Spears First Google+ Users To Reach One...|
|To Do Saturday: Beacon of Relaxation|
|Battle of the Bulge: Rare, Unseen|
|The Caucus: Mitt Romney Makes a Rare Sunday...|
|70% of America Dreading 2012 Presidential Campaign|
|Extending the Payroll Tax Cut|
|Do Iowa Polls Predict New Hampshire Results?|
|Menendez Against DOMA|
|Bachmann, Perry Go After Paul on National Security|
|The failure of Austerity|
|What Monitoring Its Election Taught Me About...|
wall street j.
|Downgrade Fever Makes Euro Sweat|
|The Week Ahead: Investors Eye Housing, GDP...|
|What to Watch Out For When Buying Up a...|
|Football Freakonomics: How Advantageous Is...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Ways to Explore Cloud Computing|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|When You Work For A Jerk: A 6-Point Plan For...|
|BOOKIE: Patriots-Broncos Will Be The Most...|
|China's debt/GDP ratio of 20-30% isn't as...|
|The Top 20 iPhone and iPad Games Of 2011|
|Some Thoughts On The Louis CK...|
|Verizon's Spectrum Shopping Spree Pays Off...|
|An Instant SNL Classic: Jesus Tells Tim Tebow...|
|Top Stories: December 12-16, 2011|
|The Latest iPod Touch Holiday Deals|
|StartupBus Europe: An epic journey that built...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|MISTAKE: Hiring An Industry Vet As A Technical...|
|Woman Attacked In Elevator And Set On Fire!|
|Week in review: takedown smackdown, black...|
|Is a Need to Please Hurting Your Business?|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|New iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A406 Intended to Fix 'No...|
|Could Silicon Valley Rethink Philanthropy?|
|2011 in Review: Why I didn’t buy a new...|
|Weekly Daily Giz Wiz 1345|
|Tutorial: How to recover from a hacking attack|
|On the Internet, Nobody Knows You're a|
|Vaclav Havel, RIP|
yahoo odd news
|British sprinter raises 2012 sponsorship on eBay|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Vaclav Havel, Dissident and President, from...|
|Typhoon Devastates The Philippines (Photos)|
|6 Real Acts of Self Defense Too Awesome for an...|
|Best Man Faints At Wedding|
|Cats Scream Yawning|
|The True Meaning of Christmas, According to...|
|Burglar's robbery to-do list revealed by police|
|Japan after the tsunami|
|FAIL Nation: Well Thats Sh**ty FAIL|
|Elizabeth Taylor Script Sells For $170k|
|Quad Leaps Into Crowd|
|GIF: GIMME ALL TEH NOMZ NAO!!!!!1|
|Pictures: Mysterious Viking-era Graves Found...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The $37.6 Million Dollar Fine HE Doesnt Want...|
|How to Build a Smarter Airport Terminal|
|5 Minute DIY Motor|
|Volunteer! Plus, The Poor Affluent|
|10 Fun Office Toys and Gadgets|
|Should The Media Pay For Nature Conservation?|
|To save the planet, let's find out how much we...|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: Ultimate Microcontroller...|
|Why A Charlie Brown Christmas Almost Never Aired|
|NASA has discovered the tiniest, most pathetic...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Explore the Colorful History Behind the Folger...|
|Can science predict a hit song?|
|Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for Naboo|
|This Week in the Future, December 12-16, 2011|
|To Mourn A Friend|
|Infographic: Free-To-Play Mobile Gaming Is...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|A Guide To Heuristic Website Reviews|
|Having More Monitors Really Does Make You More...|
|10 Really Weird Inspirations for Popular Songs|
|Sculptures Made of Straws by Sang Sik Hong|
|Exhibit: Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic...|
|From The Clash to Nirvana: A Non-Exhaustive...|
|Seasonal Looks For Holiday Parties|
|Yellow Dress and Stockings|
|Turn Yourself Into a Savvy Buyer While...|
|Christmas Gift Ideas|
|Workspace of the Week: Way up high, in the sky|
|Public Housing Authorities Increasingly Ban...|
|Sitting and Watching|
|Soups on for the Holidays|
|Guess Which Celeb Is Leaving the Body by Simone...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Wedding Planning: What To Do When Before Your...|
|Core Body Reformer: A fun and easy way to get...|
|Ginger Spice Cookies|
|What Is a Blog?|
|Meet The World's New Shortest Woman [Records]|
|6 Fabulously Fun Tips to Have a Loved Up...|
|Who Wins The Coach Vs. Ozzy Season?? Is Saul...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Men in Black 3 - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Denzel Washington Will Be The...|
|New Battle Footage in John Carter TV Spots|
|Check This Out: Sacha Baron Cohen's 'The...|
|Lindsay Lohan -- Playboy Sales Are On Fire!|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Hardcore Bishop Leads OWS Occupation of...|
|Showtime Adapting Animal Kingdom As A Series|
|R.I.P. Slim Dunkin|
|'VH1 Divas' History: From Katy Perry To Kelly...|
|Cesaria Evora, Grammy-Winning Singer, Dead at 70|
|Best of 2011 in pop music: Randall Roberts|
the big picture
|50 Best Photos of The Natural World|
|Iraqs slide to nowhere|
|New York Photos of the Week December 10th...|
|Sunday, 18 Dec 2011|
|At Rikers Island, A Lens Is a Mirror|
|Leonardo Uehara -|
|Otaku no Video - Misty May|
|WANKEN - The Blog of Shelby White Kaufmann...|
|Comic for December 18, 2011|
|Honestly, this is how fashion brands SHOULD be...|