- The condom angel
- My friend got a text from an unknown number, this is how she responded:
- Kim Jong...
- add this to the list of things that should be illegal...
- Merry Cthulhu-mas!
- Back in 2002, this was the most epic level ever.
- I have no pet pictures for my Reddit Birthday :'( Here are some happy chairs instead.
- An Important Message From An Egyptian Athiest About the Guy Who Wants to be Adopted
- Border between Netherlands and Belgium in Baarle-Nassau.
- 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' Trailer Will Be Online Tuesday at 7pm PST
- Do you think when we're older we'll be as ignorant to contemporary technology as many older people are now?
- IAmA product of a woman with Multiple Personality Disorder. As a small child, I got to know about it more...
- Starcraft Servers Down Today...
- Fucking creeper
- My wife hates me for making her do this every year
- UK Redditors: Can you spot fake British accents in movies and television and does it annoy you?
- Reports surface that Kim Jong Il is actually alive
- Ron Paul surges in Iowa polls as Newt Gingrich's lead collapses
- MY friend received a promising fortune.
- I got ya buddy.
- Anyone can be a pimp
- How coworkers react when you tell them that you're getting sick
- Yes, yes, I see the rabbit
- Athist Billboard [PIC]
- I'll just grab the hose and water the lawn. . .what the. . .
- Bad year for dictators.
- A list of all the best places to learn for free online.
- North Korean's reaction to KJI's death
- Main thing I learned studying for a clinical psychology exam
- Oh Justin..
- And it's gone.
- Rare white whale calf spotted off Reef
- Kim Jong Il, North Koreas Dear Leader Dictator, Dead at 70
- Kawaii desu ne!
- Lego Village
- Introducing @kokocandles - Deliciously Dessert-Scented Candles
- Ha ha ha!
- The Four Best Condescending Literary Pun Dogs
- Out of Stock
- My oldest daughter's birthday dinner is tonight
- Digital Projections on a Mosque
- Think I'm Gonna Try This
- Courageous Women!
- "The elves looked pretty corny, too."
- Siri Helps Santa
- My First Attempt at Baking Cookies
- Magnetic Personalities
- Chime.in doubters. Help me prove them wrong
- Drunken Boardwalk
- People still do this, really?
- #ChimeCocktail round 1. The votes are in.
- RIP . David Hickman, 23, of Greensboro
- Cat soothing crying baby to sleep
- The Iraq War Did Not End on December 17, 2011But the Peace May
- Shower of Apples on Town
- Sunrise MT Hood Oregon
- Sunday Funnies
- SOPA/Protect IP : A video explaining what they will do
- Stunning 3D street art...mesmerizing or what?
- Driver from hell.
- The 5 Most Entertaining GIFs and Videos From NFL Week 15
- Worlds Greatest Songwriter Speaks
- Kim's Death: Jitters in Northeast Asia
- Why Detecting a Parallel Universe May be Impossible
- $300 Million Twitter Investment
- 35 Million Phones Sold in 2011 Can Make Mobile Payments
- 10 Best Xbox 360 Kinect FAIL Videos
- 5 Best Android Phone of 2011
- Rare fossils found in old quarry
- For Black Girls, Lack Of Exercise Heightens Obesity Risk
- Infographic: College Majors That Dont Suck (and some that totally do)
- Harry Potter Never Looked So Delicious
- What Soldiers Look Like Before, During and After War
- The 30 most-anticipated games of 2012
- And now... we dance[pic]
- Christian Fundamentalists and Private Military Contractors?
- Samuel L. Jackson on Race... (Pic)
- The secrets of Irelands ancient Celtic Christmas customs
- Tagged.com buys hi5 in Facebook challenge
- NASA has discovered the tiniest, most pathetic black hole in the universe
- TouchFire iPad keyboard shows power of Kickstarter
- Best fails of 2011
- YouTube Cover Song Face-Off: Gavin DeGraw's 'Not Over You'
- Top 10 TV Channel Logos
- The Year in Design That Works
- Chevy Volt Electric Car, Age 1: Can It Survive Toddler Years?
- The muppets get existential
- TV features emerge as Apple holds meetings with media companies
- Today I Learned Nintendo is 122 Years Old
- Apple Rival Sues Over Emoticons
- Perry's Clumsy Attack On Romney Falls Flat
- How To Build An Open Society
- Boehner: House GOP Will Reject Senate Payroll Tax Cut
- Bachmanns Confronted By Gay Rights Supporters
- FREE FALLING: Newt Plummets In Iowa
- WATCH: Rick Perry's Awkward Encounter With Bisexual Teen
- Time Running Out For Missing Men After Oil Rig Sinks
- Romney Ad May Spell Big Trouble For Gingrich
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside North Korea
- EPA Rules Burn Some Of Oldest And Dirtiest Coal Plants
- World Stocks Jolted By Dictator's Death
- 4 Members Of Congress Reportedly Got VIP Loans From Notorious Subprime Lender
- House Republicans Engage In High-Stakes Showdown
- INVISIBLE SCARS
- CNN Taunts Rivals Over Kim Jong Il Coverage
- Death Toll Rises As Egypt Clashes Reach 4th Day
- North Korea Missile Test Reported After Announcement Of Kim's Death
- Saab Files For Bankruptcy
- NATO: Afghanistan Night Raids Will Continue
- Twitter Lands HUGE Investment
- Asian Stocks Slide On News Of Kim Jong Il's Death
- Another Big Endorsement Coming For Romney
- Twitter Reacts To Kim Jong-Il's Death
- PHOTOS: Kim's Reported Successor
- PHOTOS: Kim Jong-Il's Reported Successor
- DEAR LEADER DEAD
- KIM JONG IL DEAD
- Secret Taliban Talks Reach Critical Turning Point
- White House To Republicans: 'Get The Job Done'
- Let it Snow
- a hipster by any other name
- My sphincter has not yet unclenched.
- The year in Lego pictures.
- It is a gorgeous day in Austin, Texas
- Fighting for freedom over land and . . . more land
- "Furtive Movements"
- The Best Train Song Ever Written
- Cat puts human to sleep.
- The Phantom Time Hypothesis
- Buddy Merrill, string wizard from the Lawrence Welk show
- Is it a book? Is it a magazine? It's both.. and neither
- Try to beat this "1-click", Amazon
- Thanks for all the music, Warren
- The Seat Pleasant 59: A social experiment
- Rokurokkubi (a long-necked monster)
- What next?
- Brick Bending
- These Were the Writers in My Neighborhood
- Inflation Predictions and Broken Models
- Children's book art by Freud's niece Tom
- A Black Day for Heritage
- No Reindeer Running Over These Grannies!
- Melaphantastic Reindeer GIFs
- yay for a copyright/creator/trademark story that turns out well
- Breastplates and Boobplates
- The Price To Play Its Way
- Putting away the dishes at the end of the Iraq War
- Here are the young men
- Size might matter.
- Inside Marilyn Chambers
- The Seat Pleasant 59
- Alone In the Dark
- Exit Havel
- You Say You Want a Devolution?
- If I Die Young
- Why Cant Linda Carswell Get Her Husbands Heart Back?
- Longforms Best Tech Writing of 2011
- Now That the Factories Are Closed, Its Tee Time in Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011
- Some Assembly Required
- Give All
- Longforms Best Crime Writing of 2011
- A Massacre in Jamaica
- Longforms Best Essays of 2011
- Fuqua School looks to African American football star to shatter racist legacy
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- The Meteor Farmer
- Slumdog Golfer
- 1 in 3 arrested by age 23 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Saab Automobile files for bankruptcy - Vancouver Sun
- Dollar little changed against other major currencies ahead of EU finance ... - Washington Post
- Bi-Lo to Buy Winn-Dixie for $560 Million - Bloomberg
- Suspect in NYC elevator torching due in court - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- European, US stocks steady after Asian losses as investors eye fallout of Kim ... - Washington Post
- Craig tapped for 'Tattoo' sequels - CANOE
- Saudi Prince Gains Another US Media Foothold With $300M Twitter Stake - TIME
- Spoiler alert: Winner of 'Survivor' named in season finale - The Morning Journal
- Twitter Gets $300 Million From Alwaleed Amid Website Revamp - BusinessWeek
- Boehner: House will reject 2-month payroll tax cut - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Winn-Dixie Stores sold to Bi-Lo for $560M - CanadianBusiness.com
- The reason Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos lost to the Patriots - Los Angeles Times
- Boehner: House will reject 2-month payroll tax cut - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Recommended: NYU prof claims he was fired for giving James Franco a bad grade - msnbc.com
- Kardashian Family Christmas Card - and Yes, It Comes in 3D! - People Magazine
- Payroll tax break: Boehner wants one year; Senate two months - Chicago Sun-Times (blog)
- Kim Jong Il's economic legacy, in one chart - Washington Post (blog)
- Saab Automobile Chief Says Swedish Automaker Submits Filing for Bankrupty - Bloomberg
- Survivor: South Pacific Winner Sophie Clarke: "I'm Trying to Be a Little Sunnier" - Seattle Post...
- Bankruptcy looks to be end of the road for Saab - Los Angeles Times
- Peter Goodspeed: Kim Jong-il arrived on a rainbow, leaves a starving country ... - National Post
- Private equity deals - Fortune (blog)
- House Republicans Want Payroll Tax Do-Over - Fox News
- Scott Buck: The Way The World EndsWorld - YouTube
- Why is there no trace of forensic action in Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes? - The Guardian (blog)
- One THIRD of young Americas are arrested by age of 23 - Daily Mail
- Troubled car maker Saab files for bankruptcy - BBC News
- Saudi Prince deal for Twitter is a secondary - Fortune (blog)
- Boehner: I expect House to reject Senate's two-month extension of the payroll ... - CNN (blog)
- Arrest warrant issued for Iraq's vice president This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
- Jesse Jackson cheers on Occupy London protesters | World news | The Guardian
- Tea partiers fear United Nations intervention in 2012 election ~~~ 'Block the Vote'
- Pediatricians Say Kids Need TV Diet to Fight Obesity - Buffalo Grove, IL Patch
- Ancient texts tell tales of war, towers ... and bar tabs
- New airline plans London City-NY link
- Can Comedian Rob Delaney Make "Twitter TV" Work?
- Home builder sentiment rises for third month: NAHB | Reuters
- Unemployment claims at lowest in 3 1/2 years
- Mitt Romney Channels John Edwards To Exploit His Wife's Illness For Political Gain
- 4 Minuet Earthquakes Rocks El Hierro! : December 18th 9 am 2011 - YouTube
- FDA warns man to stop donating sperm over internet - HealthPop - CBS News
- Kim Jong-il: man of implausible talents - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English
- BBC News - BP pledges 10m art sponsorship
- Woman Claims Discovery Swiped 'Weed Wars'
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn's wife named France's woman of the year - NYPOST.com
- Obama is awarded Three Pinocchios by The Washington Post
- Mr. President Put Up or Shut Up!
- Assistant Attorney General Thomas E. Perez Speaks at the Seattle Police Department Investigative Findings...
- » Libertarianism Is Crony Capitalism’s Nightmare
- Michigan Federal Court Orders Jeffrey L. Groendyke and JG Forex Fund to Pay over $1.4 Million for Operating...
- Exclusive: New airline plans London City-NY link | Reuters
- Hunter-gatherer populations show humans are hardwired for density
- Ron Paul's Iowa surge triggers GOP anger at his supporters (VIDEO) | Washington Times Communities
- Storing 7 Days of Food Could Send You to Gitmo Indefinitely!
- Mystery surrounds son set to succeed Kim Jong Il - Yahoo! News
- "Dancing with the Stars" winner J.R. Martinez to be a dad - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
- Ron Paul leads the pack in new poll | Iowa Caucuses
- The Five Factors That Matter in Iowa - Ken Walsh's Washington (usnews.com)
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul's Tea Party money bomb meets $4 million goal
- Mourners Remember a Fallen Officer
- Antigovernment Protests Spread to Western Kazakhstan
- China Moves to Ensure Stability in North Korea
- Making a List, and Taking It to the Pawnshop
- An Enigmatic Young Son Steps Forward, or Seems To
- Syria Signs Arab League Deal to Allow Observers
- Saab Files for Liquidation
- As Violence Continues, Egypt News Media Clash Over Its Cause
- DealBook: Saudi Prince Invests $300 Million in Twitter
- Lens Blog: Kamber Looks Back on War
- Retirement Deal Keeps Bain Money Flowing to Romney
- Kim Jong-ils Death Inspires Anxiety
- New York Developers Take Advantage of Financing-for-Visas Program
- Saudi Prince Invests $300 Million in Twitter
- Sports of The Times: Butler and Virginia Commonwealth Consider the Trap of Big-Time Sports
- Kim Jong-il, Dictator Who Turned North Korea Into a Nuclear State, Dies
- MTV Drops Choose or Lose Campaign Season Slogan
- As Patient Records Are Digitized, Data Breaches Are on the Rise
- Instability Brings New Concerns for Russias Investors
- Bloomberg Is Said to Pick Cornell for Science School
- President Back in Pakistan as Tensions With Army Rise
- Kim Jong-il, North Korean Leader, Is Dead at 69
- The Media Equation: Louis C.K. Plays a Serious Joke on TV - Media Equation
- As Newt Gingrichs Star Rises, So Do G.O.P. Concerns
- Loma Linda Journal: Loma Linda Frets About Unhealthy Inroads
- Iran Shows Video of a Man Accused of Being a U.S. Spy
- Eagles 45, Jets 19: Jets Knocked Down by Eagles
- Advertising: Reliving the Best (and Worst) Ads of 2011
- App Makers Face Holiday Cutoff for Apple Store
- Asif Ali Zardari Returns to Pakistan Amid Memo Saga
- Misguided protesters should occupy Apple, former San Francisco mayor says
- Building StatHat with Go
- Life Fills Up
- List of best free online learning sites
- A Case For Using CoffeeScript
- Productizing Twilio Applications
- An Indian Inventor Disrupts The Period Industry
- Patriot Act and privacy laws take a bite out of US cloud business
- YC Winter 2012 Company Looking for Tech Lead to Disrupt Recruiting Space
- Folded Google Maps with 3D CSS transforms (webkit only)
- Wadler's Law
- Technical interviews in the US compared to the UK
- Show HN: The One Week Book is Out
- Google+: A few big improvements before the New Year
- Data mining without prejudice
- Vbench: run Python benchmarks throughout your repository history
- The Atlantic: How One Magazine Became Profitable by Going 'Digital First'
- From Drug Trafficker to Start-Up CEO
- Why I Pivoted my Startup
- Gnome 2.x, I'll miss you
- Google Doles Out Googlicious Galaxy Nexii To Employees
- Google+ Updates: Improved Stream Controls, Photo Tagging And More
- Vistaprint Buys DIY Site Builder Webs.com For $117.5 Million
- Dear Internet: It's no Longer OK to Not Know How Congress Works
- How Much To Burn While Building Product
- Community blog exposes madness of Ireland's "bailout"
- What are the lesser known but cool data structures?
- The Bomb That Changed My Life
- Document review workflow using Dropbox
- Moxie Marlinspike Answers Your Questions
- Hard Drive Makers Slash Warranties
- Businesses Now Driving "Bring Your Own Device" Trend
- Man Changes Name to "Mark Zuckerberg" After Facebook Sues Him
- Researchers Create "Mighty Mouse" With Gene Tweak
- Fermilab's New Commercial Research Center
- BT Sues Google Over Android
- Using WikiLeaks As a Tool In Investigative Journalism
- Ask Slashdot: Transitioning From Developer To Executive?
- In Australia, Even Private Facebook Photos Are Public
- North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Il Dead at 70
- MapReduce For the Masses With Common Crawl Data
- Dell Ditches Netbooks
- Hello World On PS Vita, Thanks to Buffer Overflow
- How To Thwart the High Priests In IT
- Why Google Is Disabling Kids' Gmail Accounts
- Examining the Usability of Gnome, Unity and KDE
- SOPA Creator In TV/Film/Music Industry's Pocket
- Ask Slashdot: Entry-Level Robotics Kits For Young Teenagers?
- Google Outlines AI-Based Number Reading For Street View Photos
- Philosopher Patrick Lin On the Ethics of Military Robotics
- Canonical To Remove Sun Java From Repositories, Users' Machines
- The Painkiller That Saves Money But Costs Lives
- Sony's Next-Generation Portable Is Out, In Japan
- Munich's Move To Linux Exceeds Target
- Comet Lovejoy Plunges Into the Sun and Survives
- Kazakhstan Disables the Internet , Telecomix Restores
- Chrome 15 Overtakes IE 8 For Top Browser Spot
- Spectrum Fragmentation Means Pricier Mobile Networking
- Apple Outsources A5 Chip Manufacture ... To Texas
- Smurf town in Spain votes to stay blue
- North Korean diplomacy, with a side of slaw
- North Koreans grieve loss of Dear Leader
- Alternative science mnemonics
- Quantum computing with off-the-shelf hologram tech
- Contest winners - Contact me!
- Contrafactual future history of Wikileaks
- The "random tattoo"
- SOPA not the only battle; don't forget to help kill Protect-IP
- Fearless Fodsick: fight crime...with hair oil!
- Gweek 031: The Strange Talent of Luther Strode
- Saudi billionaire invests $300 in Twitter
- Kickstarter: Monster Alphabet Board Book
- Newt's Nudes: Renaissance paintings with Newt Gingrich's head
- London cops apologise to young photographer who was told that shooting Armed Forces Day parade was...
- Kim Jong-Il is dead
- Phoenixs Street of Dreams: The Visual Extravaganza that was Van Buren
- CC-licensed, Dickens-based, Pastifarian Christmas Carol kids' special
- Lamar Smith is a cheap date
- How SOPA will break DNS
- RIAA and DHS are hives of depraved piracy
- Head MPAA shill reduced to outright lies in bid to make the case for SOPA
- Occupy Wall Street hand signals, an illustrated guide by Ape Lad
- Cesaria Evora, 1941-2011
- Are there more people with autism, or more people diagnosed with autism?
- Pastafarians to put up holiday display in Leesburg, VA town square
- SOPA and everyday Americans
- HOWTO make polyhedral chocolate dice
- Gay couple learns they're about to become grandpas
- Google: Universal lied about its private kill-switch for YouTube videos
- There once was a prostitution sting in Limerick, the men did expose their prick, many were deposed, the...
- Police in Texas town handing gift cards to good drivers. Cards easily redeemable at all local businesses,...
- Russia does not mind US missile defense system, but it works on a monster 100-ton missile to be on the safe...
- Can drugs in a bean can get your can sent to the can? You bet your beans they can
- Eight years, seven months and 25 days after the U.S. invasion of Iraq began, the final and 4,474th U.S....
- Unable to stop grinding at school dances, high school cancels winter ball
- Best video you'll see all day of a teacher going nuts, throwing all of her food back in the window after...
- British lawmakers blame police tactics for severity of August riots. Police outraged, insist they used no...
- Study shows significant numbers of teenage girls are having group sex. Somehow this is supposed to be a bad...
- Cheney urges "quick airstrike" against Iran, to be followed by a "swift invasion" that...
- You can't say that this should end well if it shows no signs of ending
- Not news: Sneaking out of North Korea. News: Sneaking INTO North Korea. Fark: Sneaking into North Korea...
- Good news, everybody. USA Today has released its annual "I'm a social leper with no communication...
- Planning on going out drinking? Don't sleep it off on your own couch, or you might wake up surrounded by a...
- Early international response to Kim Jong Il's death
- Photoshop Theme: the last thing you want to find under your tree on Christmas morning
- Just in time for the Fark convention, the Bellagio's water fountains are about to learn three new songs
- Young evangelicals leaving the church in record numbers. "They don't appreciate being condemned for...
- Heather Donahue of The Blair Witch Project fame is alive and well and selling marijuana. And best of all...
- 10 unneeded tech items you won't be using any more. THE HELL YOU SAY, you can go fax yourself
- High levels of US drone pilots suffer from clinical distress and "burnout." Dude, I know how they...
- Kim Jong-Il's successor is fond of James Bond and Michael Jordan, and is seen as unqualified to rule. Awesome
- 50 P_opl_ in In_ia hav_ a_ _li_ _ for th_ jo_ of han_man
- In honor of Dear Leader's passing, here are 17 bizarre details about his life. "He's ronery, so...
- Forensic Examiner Found No Match of Cables on Manning's Laptop to WikiLeaks'
- Marines' Robot Cargo-Copter Takes Flight in Afghanistan
- Geologists Find Source of Stonehenge's Inner Stones
- North Korea Fires Off Missile As Kim Jong-Il Dies
- Mary H. K. Choi on the Trouble With Perfection
- Mystery Men Forge Servers For Giants of Internet
- Toolkit: What You Need to Run a Milking Operation
- Kittehs, Chatbots, Kim Jong-Il: The Best Viral Videos of 2011
- As the Drug War Goes Underground, Feds Call in the Robot
- Dec. 19, 1974: Build Your Own Computer at Home!
- Alt Text: Dragging Christmas Brutally Into the Present
- To Build a DIY Spacecraft is a Daunting Task - and Not Surprisingly - Getting It Up Where It Belongs - In...
- Taylor Swift: A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 19
- The PC is Order, the Cloud is Chaos
- Forensic Expert: Manning's Computer Had 10K Cables, Downloading Scripts
- Manning Sent 'Collateral Murder' Video Links to Commanding Officer
- Video: Drone Watches Last U.S. Convoy Leave Iraq
- Army: Manning Kept a Copy of His Chatroom 'Confession'
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 18
- Bradley Manning Informant Reported Second Person for Aiding Wikileaks
- Army Arrested Manning Based on Unconfirmed Chat Logs
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 17
- 10 Salivating Videogame Foods Brought To Life
- Occupy Goes to Washington, Finding Politics is Complicated
- Manning Hearing Moves Forward Under a Cloud of Questions
- The .XXX Domain Arrives, to a World That Has Moved On
- Iran's Alleged Drone Hack: Tough, But Possible
- Game|Life Podcast: So You Think You Can Ride This Chocobo
- Internet Braces For Stream-Only Netflix
- How Can Zynga Grow Its Social Farm Post-IPO?
- A Year In Blunders: YouTube User Creates Supercut Of 2011's Biggest Fails (VIDEO)
- Incredible Car Stunt Sees Chevy Sonic Kickflip Like A Skateboard... Over A Giant Skateboard (VIDEO)
- Small Plane Lands On Longmont City Street
- VIDEO: Somerset Police Release Their 'UFO' Files
- Camel Interrupts Turkish News Interview, Chases Tourist (VIDEO)
- Stranger Tosses Diamond Ring in Salvation Army Kettle
- WATCH: Man Eats Lightbulb In 33.86 Seconds
- Bad Karma: Alleged Shoplifters Become Crime Victims
- Toddlers Banned From Performing Actions To Twinkle Twinkle So Not To Offend Deaf
- REAL-LIFE SANTA? Curfew-Breaking Teen Gets Stuck In East Bay Chimney
- It's A Small World: Meet Little People With Huge Dreams
- What We Can Learn From Ostrich Penises
- The Most Annoying Word In The World: Whatever!
- PETA Says No More New Years Opossum Drop
- California's 'Geezer Bandit' Could Be Anyone, Even A Young Woman In A Mask
- Intruder Mauled By Pitt Bulls Could Be Charged With Trespassing
- TSA Agents Leave Note In Rapper's Luggage
- Meet The World's Shortest Woman
- Alleged Thieves Arrested After Pocket-dialing 911 (VIDEO)
- Stolen Urn With Mom's Ashes Returned To NH Woman (VIDEO)
- Valuable Gold Coin Appears In Pa. Donation Kettle
- Perry Beats Romney, Bachmann and Paul In Comic Book Battle (Gingrich Not In Race)
- Escort Offers Johns 'Toys For Tots' Discount
- WATCH: Family Who Believed Puppy Had Died Gets Big Surprise
- Cops: Man Attacked Shoppers With Light Saber
- Tough Times For Sellers Of Petrified Cats
- Bad News For Sellers Of Petrified Cats
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Man Crashes Truck Into Store In Alleged Murder Attempt
- Bizarre Crime Spree: Man Stole Porsche, Candy Canes
- WATCH: Jorge Santini, Mayor of San Juan, Defends His 'Absurd' Photo
- Bandwagoning Idiot Purchases, Points Out He's Wearing Brewers NL Central Division Champions Cap
- Calgary Flames Trying To Keep Fact That They're A Hockey Team From Landlord
- NHL Fines Ozzie Guillen Just To See If He'll Pay
- Those We Lost In 2011
- UConn Women Disgusted They Lost To Women's Basketball Team
- Jets Sign Another Receiver To Add Depth To Mark Sanchezs Excuses
- Strongside/Weakside: Deion Sanders
- Rick Reilly Columns Increasingly Laden With Cries For Help
- Plaxico Burress Returns Home To His Family, Accidentally Shoots Them
- Puppy Bowl Marred By Tragic Spinal Injury
- Ray Lewis Releases Primal Scream After Successfully Transferring Money To Checking Account
- Tim Duncan Announces Shoe Deal With Florsheim
- Yankees Re-Sign Popular Mascot Derek Jeter
- New Horse-Racing Initiative Aimed At Training Thoroughbreds From Inner City
- [audio] NASA, NASCAR Merge
- Opinion: I've Got You Dumb Motherfuckers Eating Right Out Of My Hand (by John Lasseter)
- Opinion: And To Think, No One Believed A Website That Puts People In Dangerous Physical And Sexual...
- Opinion: When You Hire Union Plumbers, You Hire Trained Professionals Who Won't Fuck Your Wife (by Wendell...
- Point/Counterpoint: As Long As You're Smiling, Nothing Can Get You Down vs. This Shelter For Homeless AIDS...
- Opinion: Well, Folks, It Appears Some Shithead Down There Is Shining A Laser Pointer Into The Cockpit And...
- Opinion: It Seems The Hunter Has Become Arrested For Not Having A Gun License (by Rick Knepshield)
- Ask A Man With A Russian Accent Trying To Convince You To Go To An Ecstasy Party (by Pyotr Lempitskaia)
- Opinion: No Matter How Much You Protect Your Kids, Sooner Or Later One Of Them's Going To Drown In A...
- Opinion: I Just Want To Say That I Hated Every Moment Of That Piece-Of-Shit Show (by Oprah Winfrey)
- Opinion: We Need To Do More When It Comes To Having Brief, Panicked Thoughts About Climate Change (by Rhett...
- Opinion: Let's Just Go Ahead And Assume We've Learned The Lessons Of The Gabrielle Giffords Shooting (by...
- Opinion: Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit (by Adam Cuneo)
- Slideshow: Those We Lost In 2011
- Opinion: Somebody's Got to Save This Country From Certain Doom, And Let's Face It, That Person Is Me (by...
- Opinion: I'm Moving This Miserable Periodical To The Yukon (by T. Herman Zweibel)
- Video Controller for Chrome Manages YouTube Videos from the Toolbar [Chrome Extensions]
- Punchfork for iOS Provides the Most Popular Recipes with the Convenience of Mobile [Ios Downloads]
- The Stupid Things You Do When Dating (and How to Fix Them) [Video]
- Visual Hashing Makes Sure You Never Mistype Your Passwords [Passwords]
- Visual Hashing Makes Sure You Never Mistype Your Passwords in Firefox [Passwords]
- Store Your Keys in the Fridge to Help Remember Your Lunch [Food Hacks]
- How to Keep Track of the Elections Without Overwhelming Yourself [Politics]
- Google+ Adds Detailed Notifications, Controls to Highlight Content, and a New Photo Viewer [Video]
- Use Toothpicks and Plastic Wrap to Safely Transport a Cake Without Damaging the Frosting [Video]
- fPrivacy Lets You Grant or Revoke Specific Facebook App Permissions [Chrome Extensions]
- This DIY Snow Machine Provides Fresh Powder in the Backyard On the Cheap [DIY]
- To-Do Manager Astrid Updates Android and iOS Apps with a New UI and Featured Lists [Downloads]
- Repair Rusty Dishwasher Racks with Sugru [Sugru]
- Remove Excess Fat from Soups and Casseroles with an Ice Cube [Kitchen Hacks]
- "My left computer speaker does not work unless I put pressure on the jack. Any idea how to fix...
- Bling Socializes Purchases and Wish Lists [Webapps]
- Facebook Updates iOS App, Adds Timelines and Friend Lists [IPhone Downloads]
- Add a Magnetic Strip to Your Bathroom Medicine Cabinet to Organize Small Metal Grooming Aids [Organization]
- Five Best Android Tablets [Hive Five]
- Make a DIY Microphone Pop Filter [DIY]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Gmail-powered 'Send a Call from Santa' Offers Personalized Phone Calls to Kids and Coworkers [Holidays]
- Liftopia Ski Ticket Deal Engine Releases iPhone App [IPhone Downloads]
- Keep an "Already Have This" List to Avoid Online Impulse Buys [Saving Money]
- Kill Weeds in Sidewalk Cracks with White Vinegar [Video]
- Tag Your Checked Luggage with the Destination Airport Code to Avoid Loss [Travel]
- Firefox Extension 'Make Address Bar Font Size Bigger' Does Exactly What It Says [Firefox Extensions]
- Top 10 Tricks that Give You Power Over Your Body [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Refresh Stale Bread with Celery [Video]
- Most Popular Hive Fives of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Why don't they implement python and ruby on the web browsers?
- Introducing Apache Mahout
- A Discussion with the Diabolical Developer
- ScrollViewer not scrollable?
- How HTML5 Grew in 2011: In Developers' and Users' Eyes
- Would You Fire This Person?
- Data mining without prejudice
- You won't find developers with 10+ experience in India
- A PHPMyAdmin alternative with a user friendly interface
- Oracle JRockit Mission Control Suite 4.1 released
- Zoey A Slim HTML5 - CSS3 Powered Mobile Framework
- Puppet unit testing like a pro
- Windows Phone Azure Toolkit: 'The Web Role was started in a wrong port'
- Abstract Content Categories: Deconstructing a Web Page
- Yammering about Scala and Java and Winning
- Using CouchDb as a filesystem with PHP
- Configuring WSO2 Load Balancer for Auto Scaling
- Greg Brockman Quote on Web programming
- Administrating SQL Server Reporting Services - Planning, Documenting and Troubleshooting
- Expect Longer Battery Life with Ubuntu Linux 12.04 'Precise Pangolin'
- PHP Advent 2011: PHP for All the Things
- Welcome to new PEAR contributors
- In Open Source, Learn to Decide
- Zend Framework (1) vs. Symfony2
- Why is RAID So Important for Databases?
- Adobe's no-choice embrace of HTML5
- Mailtrap - Safe email delivery testing
- 2011: The year Android had Multiple Personality Disorder
- A Survey on Graph Databases for Java Developers
- The 30 Most Important Cats Of 2011
- The Evolution of Santa Claus
- Jingle Barks
- Eisriesenwelt: The Largest Ice Cave in the World
- Megatron Gets A Big Surprise For Christmas
- Garbage Pail Kids Meets Star Wars
- Puppies Unwrapping Christmas Presents
- 10 Seriously Cool Ant Farms
- Pro Wrestler Alignment Chart
- Amazing Natural Camouflage
- Festive Greetings From Cyriak
- The Cutest Manger Scene ever
- The Ninja Turtles Celebrate Christmas
- This Dog Loves To Salsa
- 6 Bummer Epiloges For Movies Based On True Stories
- Police: Couple Were Burglarized While They Were out Shoplifting
- Kelvin-Helmholtz Wave Clouds
- Batman Intro in LEGO
- A Grittier Version of A Christmas Story
- Concrete Buffer Gone Wild
- Let It Snow
- Bowtie Bag Clip
- Huge Pinball Game on the Front of a Building
- Microscopic Views of Alcoholic Drinks
- Would You Try Clam Chowder Doritos?
- Adorable Posters For Famous Films
- The Most Extreme Santas On Earth
- I'm Dreaming of A White Dalek
- Time Lapse Video Of Life Size Gundam Statue Being Built
- What Kids Wanted For Christmas In The 90s
- A Penguin Fetching The Newspaper
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Snowman
- New Trailer For The Dictator Is Timely Fun
- Peanuts Fingernails
- Chocolate Dice
- Glowing Menorah
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- The Book of Jobs
- Las Vegas Weekly : - A man, a ball, a hoop, a bench (and an alleged thread) TELLER!
- 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- The Messy Art Of UX Sketching - Smashing UX Design
- 25 "Time-saving" Generators for Designers - HTML
- 24 ways: Getting the Most Out of Google Analytics
- Finance for Geeks
- Assessing a Company: Questions you need to ask in an Interview | Interviewstreet Blog
- The Switch: Python to Node.js | Paul's Journal
- HTML Elements and Attributes
- Python Patterns - An Optimization Anecdote
- Haskell for the Evil Genius
- caolan/async - GitHub
- Technology behind Rackspace Cloud Monitoring | Paul's Journal
- Some suggestions for better tagging - Brett Terpstra
- A New Path: Path Grows Daily Users 30x Since Relaunch | TechCrunch
- Rands In Repose: The Makers of Things
- Git Immersion - Brought to you by EdgeCase
- Design is not Horsepoop Bokardo
- Social media in the 16th Century: How Luther went viral | The Economist
- Undocumented Nest incompatibility with single-stage wiring Marco.org
- Exact nonsense
- SOPA emergency list : SOPA
- mikeash.com: Friday Q&A 2011-12-16: Disassembling the Assembly, Part 1
- Born for Adversity
- Sleep Deficit: The Performance Killer - Harvard Business Review
- Apple Fiscal Q1 2012: The Biggest Earnings Blowout in History | Bullish Cross
- Seasonal flame bait - Charlie's Diary
- Meet North Korea's New Leader, The Twenty-Something With a Nuclear Arsenal [Kim Jong-un]
- Gawker Book Club: Speak of the Devil, by Aaron Gell [Book Club]
- Make Flying Even Worse by Picking Your Seatmate on Facebook [Air Travel]
- Scenes from the Most Obnoxious Do-Good Wedding Ever [Weddings]
- The History Channel's Secret to Success: No History [Television]
- Tupac's Singing Blowjob Sex Tape Sells, Amid Mystery [Sex Tapes]
- Meet Marc Jacobs Supposed Latest Porn Star Boyfriend [Rumormonger]
- Being Arrested Is Completely Normal for Kids These Days [Crime]
- Which Musician Had Gay Sex to Get a Record Deal? [Blind Items]
- Watch the Unnerving Mass Hysteria of 'Mourning' North Koreans [Video]
- Andrea Peyser's Year in Review: 'The All-American Booty' [Sex Pervs]
- Demonic Golf Cart Terrorizes High School Football Game [Video]
- Giant Rabbits and Double Rainbows: The 10 Most Insane Delusions of Kim Jong-il [Lists]
- Kim Jong-il Has Died on a Train [Rip]
- The Endlessly Quotable Vaclav Havel, 1936-2011 [Rip]
- Psychopath Burns Elderly Woman to Death in Elevator [Horrible]
- Hardcore Bishop Leads OWS Occupation of Church-Owned Land [Video]
- Missouri Excelled at Meth Production This Year [Drugs]
- Family-Values Politician Bought Gay Sex Shop Wares With Taxpayer Money [Polidicks]
- Your Partner Is Making You Binge-Drink [Alcohol]
- How to Photoshop Your Way to a $425,000 Payoff [Censorship]
- Comment of the Day: It's (Sexy) Time For the Grandmas [We Read You]
- Score $1.5 Million For Not Having a Good Tech Idea [Bubbles]
- There Is No Way These Are the Most Annoying Words of 2011 [Language]
- The Great K-Mart Layaway Payoff Miracle [Christmas]
- Jack the Giant Killer: A Boy Learns About Beans, the Magical Fruit [Video]
- The Huffington Post Almost Outed Rick Perry 
- Fear of Jogging Proves Greater than Love of Soda [Fitness]
- Breitbart Should Probably Stop Posting Nazi-Era Anti-Semitic Cartoon to His Site [Andrew Breitbart]
- Judge Rules You Have a Right to Be a Horrible Monster on Twitter [The Internet]
|Cameron Crowe and His Manic Visionary Dream Boys|
|Should Homeland have quit while it was ahead?|
|The Competitive Sport of the Family Photo Card|
|A Warlord's Quest for Forgiveness Explored in...|
|GOOD Guide: to Daily Life in North Korea|
|Kansas City college student missing|
|On This Day: Supreme Court Upholds...|
|White House Politicizing Bureau of Labor...|
|U.S. transfers last detainee to Iraqi custody...|
|Kim Jong Il's successor: Who is Kim Jong Un?|
|Mystery Men Forge Servers For Giants of...|
|Opposition Leader Ranil Wickramasinha Has Re...|
|Goings on About Town: Classical Music|
|VIDEOS: Christmas-Themed 'Senior Citizen Flash...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Britney Spears First Google+ Users To Reach One...|
|Gagosian Plans Piotr Uklaski Show in...|
|What Dictators Consider Classy|
|The Caucus: Supreme Court to Hear Health Care...|
|FLOTUS Proves Commitment to Military Families...|
|Will House Republicans Allow Taxes To Go Up On...|
|Paul Moves Into Lead in Iowa Forecast|
|Going Down To The Wire|
|Tea Partiers Not Happy With State of GOP Race|
|PPP Iowa Tracker: Ron Paul takes lead, Newt...|
|What Monitoring Its Election Taught Me About...|
wall street j.
|ECB to Offer Unlimited Liquidity to Banks|
|Why Libyan Oil Price Relief Won't Last|
|Why Not Just Give Ca$h?|
|Listen Carefully as Our Menu Options Have...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|What Did the Internet Do for You This Year?|
|The King of All Vegas Real Estate Scams|
|Sony's Quest To Conquer Mobile Continues With...|
|Kedrosky: Zynga Is Going To $6 A Share In The...|
|As expected, U.K. finmin George Osborne...|
|Germanys Clone Kings Lose Yet Another Key...|
|Google's Schmidt teases possible Nexus tablet...|
|Google: Businesses Are Going Mobile First, Ad...|
|Zynga's Stock Keeps Withering on Day Two|
|Six API predictions for 2012|
|Moving to Stripe: Fixing the Biggest Mistake...|
|iheart poetics: an app that combines photos...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Mark Zuckerberg: Gladiator!|
|Last-Minute Gifts and Easy Ways to Save|
|Apple experimenting with iPhone peripherals for...|
|Apple Applies for Patent for Self-Serve Smart...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|T-Mobile USA Spectrum Refarming Lets Some...|
|Reframing the Debate Over Using Phones Behind...|
|61% of UK teens have a mobile on Christmas...|
|this WEEK in TECH 332|
|Google+ gets a 'goodie basket' of changes|
|Free The Network|
|Its a date: Supreme Court to hear Obamacare...|
yahoo odd news
|U.K. stores sell out of controversial canned...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Kim Jong Un: 10 Things You Might Not Know About...|
|The Best Parodies of Kim Jong-il|
|Occupy the High School Senior Parking Lot: A...|
|BMX Biker Meets Pavement|
|A Brief History of Santa Claus|
|The 10 Ornaments on Your Christmas Tree|
|Google 'Let it snow' trick freezes your screen|
|Japan after the tsunami|
|Engrish Funny: It goes really well with Fhug Yu...|
|Howard Stern Comments On America's Got Talent...|
|Kid Snaps Neck On Failed Backflip|
|Planting Wind Energy on Farms May Help Crops,...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|The Future: Where Sexual Orientations Get Kind...|
|The 10 Best Buys in 2012 Motorcycles|
|Build an awesome sewing box|
|10 of the Worlds Most Infamous Cults|
|What can the animal kingdom tell us about North...|
|Kepler telescope detects distant star's heartbeat|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway: MakerBot Thing-O-Matic (#4...|
|5 Animals Playing Video Games|
|All these Super-Earths are baffling astronomers...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Data-driven tools cast geographical patterns of...|
|Egbert of Wessex|
|Vision Algorithm To Automatically Parse...|
|Seriously? On An Airplane?|
|If Google And Facebook Were Superheroes, Who...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Turning Small Projects Into Big Profit, A Case...|
|IxDA Interaction12 Conference: Dublin, February...|
|Travel Posters, 1920s-1940s|
|Jaw-Dropping Photos of Exploding Christmas...|
|Korean Twin Towers Fail to Cloud Memories of 9/11|
|Links for 2011-12-18 [del.icio.us]|
|Blurred House / BiLD architecture|
|Another Form of Currency Can Make the World a...|
|Seasonal Looks For Holiday Parties|
|Rally Interactive (Beta)|
|Are You Making These 7 Productivity Mistakes?|
|Christmas Gift Ideas|
|November resolution wrap up and introduction of...|
|Recipes for Health: Tacos for the Holidays...|
|Sitting and Watching|
|Soups on for the Holidays|
|4 Surprising Things You Don't Know about Calories|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|17 Ugly Christmas Sweaters, as Modeled by...|
|Core Body Reformer: A fun and easy way to get...|
|Years Later, My Bully Apologized|
|The Last-Minute Beauty Gift Guide|
|A Baby's Cuteness Is Determined By Your...|
|8 Super Classy and Stylish Knits to Keep You...|
|Putting Nature Above Man|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Forge an Iron Core|
|Manly Rules for Naming Mans Best Friend|
|Campaign Here or Die|
|Cartier Grand Complication Skeleton Pocket Watch|
|The German AVENGERS Trailer Brings A Bit Of New...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Men in Black 3 - Trailer|
|Box Office Guru Wrapup: Sherlock Holmes Wins...|
|Ridley Scott Talks Space Jockeys, Xenomorphs...|
|Clive Owen and Mia Wasikowska Offered Roles in...|
|James Franco Triggers Lawsuit: NYU Professor...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Meet North Korea's New Leader, The...|
|Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Sequels Could Shoot...|
|Peaking Lights Westbound|
|Rihanna Teases 'You Da One' Video With New Still|
|Selena Gomez Has 'Family Emergency,' Cancels...|
|Paul McCartney to release album of covers, two...|
the big picture
|50 Best Photos of The Natural World|
|Iraqs slide to nowhere|
|New York Photos of the Week December 10th...|
|Monday, 19 Dec 2011|
|Bearing Witness in Iraq|
|Magnifique le petit franais|
|Ronan Coat - Blues Brother|
|Where is the Cool?|
|Comic for December 19, 2011|
|Become the light|