- My professor's response to one student's "paper"
- A Friendly Warning
- I going to go ahead and predict that exactly one year from today, this image will be the number one post
- Reddit, should guys who are in relationships be expected to split the cost of Birth Control with their...
- My husband drew this comic about the War on Christmas, then excitedly posted it at the crack of dawn on...
- TIL Because of such a small budget "3 Ninjas" was the most profitable film of 1992.
- I've said too much...
- I am voting for Ron Paul not because I agree with everything believes, but because the things I disagree...
- The secret ending to Lost In Translation
- Don't be hatin
- This punch should have dropped him like a sack of shit.
- Why didn't I think of this... pillowcase = sheet storage = always matches
- Which creation do you wish was never invented?
- gfixler explains why people start to dismiss young people as they get older
- Under extreme pressures and temperatures, one of the main metals of the Earth's interior has exhibited a...
- They told me to become a teacher after that.
- Patrick has a crazy idea that just might work...
- Not worth trying.
- So I woke up this morning...
- The darker it is, the brighter it gets
- The RIAA Pirated $9 Million Worth of TV Shows
- No shit it's a dead end .
- Applecrisp describes what he felt when his son was born
- AMA Request: A former classmate of Kim Jong-un from Switzerland
- Just being Miley
- Arcade Fire - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
- Every time I try to study...
- Remember the Hipster-padlock 6 months ago?
- Thousands Of Rare Documents Burned In Egypt Clash: "This is equal to the burning of Galileo's books"
- Winter Soltice Moon
- Home Mortgage - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle"
- Foozie the Bear
- A slight change in the locker room.
- Detail at Model Railroad Show
- Tweets from People Who Thought That Lil Kim--NOT KIM JONG-IL-Died
- Los Angeles night lights
- Kim Jong Il-lustrations
- I can taste the freedom...
- Resume as Infographic?
- VH1 Divas tonight: Five reasons to watch
- I will solve it after my nap.
- Which social media site is best? via @anntran
- Free shipping for Chime.in members!
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Trailer
- What can make a 12 day old smile?
- Stop the hate & Start the love
- 'Let it Snow' With Google
- Lil Kim Jong Il
- Alan Sailer's 'The War Against Christmas' Series
- The Dark Knight Rises New Trailer
- Phoebe is Nuts!
- Why Shop Indie? The Economy
- Chime.in for iPhone V 1.3...
- 2 more hours in our Last Minute Pottery Sale.
- Comma Sutra
- And it's gone.
- Romney Calls for Entitlement Reform to Reinstate the 'Opportunity Society'
- The 7 Types of Holiday Fights You're About to Get In
- The Middle-Class Agenda
- This graphic about the NFL in 2011 will blow your mind (again).
- Boardwalk Empire is TV's Boldest and Best Show
- Get Started : Most Innovative Facebook Timeline Cover
- Awesome 'The Dark Knight Rises' fan poster (Pic)
- Mentally Ill Man Stabs Puppy to Death with Kitchen Knife
- Tweets Are Way Too Long, Actually!
- File-Sharing Darling Dan Bull Publishes Anti-SOPA Rap
- Planking: 40 Most Ridiculous Moments (PICS)
- Spanish Napster Victorious As Court Rejects Major Label Copyright Case
- White House: Payroll tax fight kabuki theater - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
- Apple Narrowly Wins a Patent Infringement Battle Against HTC
- Sweden Legalizes Cannabis' Story Is Just A Hoax
- Apple scores limited victory in smartphone patent war
- Top 10 Biggest Logo Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Google Chrome overtakes Microsofts Internet Explorer 8
- 10 Worst Disease Outbreaks in U.S. History
- Remembering Kim Jong Il - A rare look inside his weird, insular dictatorship
- Logging Market Being Gamed by Sneaky Canadians, U.S. Trade Officials Say
- 5 Best and Coolest PS3 Mods
- 5 of The Best Virtual Piano Keyboards
- Cats + Dubstep = Meowstep
- APOD: 2011 December 20 - NGC 253: The Sculptor Galaxy
- Sarah Palin Heads to Fox to Play Pseudo 2012 Candidate and Concern Troll
- Kim Jong Il's News Outlet isn't Handling His Death Well
- Things Guys Are Remembered As Being
- Plug-in Army Tanks? Coming To A Battlefield Near You
- Golf's greatest player has died: Kim Jong Il leaves us with his golf legacy
- Obama Speaks To Troops To Mark End Of Iraq War
- Newt's Daughter Opens Up About Family's 'Terrible' Past
- Missing Toddler Disappeared Day After Her Mother Tried To Regain Custody
- Science Fiction Becoming Reality
- REID TO BOEHNER: NO
- Gingrich Got WHOSE Endorsement?
- THE NEW BLUE COLLAR
- PHOTOS: Occupy Protesters Evicted, Set Structures On Fire
- UK PM Lands In Afghanistan For Special Visit
- Former Bush Official Slams Gingrich's 'Totally Irresponsible' Proposal
- What Could Save Mitt Romney's Campaign
- Chinese Riot Police Battle Second Major Protest In Weeks
- Deadly Snow Storm Closes Major Roadways In Plains, Southwest
- Mitt Romney Shows His Lighter Side On 'Letterman'
- Troops, Police Shoot At Protesters In Pre-Dawn Raid On Tahrir Square
- Death Toll From Philippines Floods Nears 1,000
- North Korea TV Shows Kim Jong Il Lying In State
- Piers Morgan To Testify In Phone Hacking Inquiry
- College GOP Leader Allegedly Sends Outrageous Tweet About Obama
- Millions Of Trees Lost In Texas Drought
- North Koreans Mourn Death Of Kim Jong Il
- Piers Morgan Faces Tough Questions At Phone Hacking Inquiry
- House Delays Payroll Tax Cut Vote
- O'Reilly Grills Romney: 'Are You A Tough Guy?'
- North Korea Talks With U.S. On Hold... For Now
- Occupy DC Hunger Striker Continues His Protest
- Major City Votes To Ban Plastic Bags
- State's Anti-Abortion Movement Dealt Major Setback
- Senators Turn Up Heat On Google Antitrust Probe
- Homeless In New York Highlighted In Aftermath Of Occupy Wall Street Eviction
- This is not an uplifting post. You have been warned.
- Flying Home For the Holidays?
- A Christmas Google
- "I can't stop acquiring books..."
- Poverty and Race in America
- "A fraternity against the world"
- Test everything; hold fast to what is good.
- my baby left me, start'd me drinkin' on christmas day
- Encrypted database queries
- Rock Me, Falco
- Towers of blocks fall down
- Rethinking the Idea of 'Christian Europe'
- Will everyone on the internet go, "Pft! Are you kidding? Is that it? Your story?" Yes?...
- Dear Batman, Please send me a Batman button. The only button I have says vote for Goldwater.
- How to Make Pickles
- Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government
- Simone Weil
- Street Art Utopia
- Cressus stole the etrog, and other stories.
- this is not a double post
- Deep Time
- In your Face(book)
- Great shot kid, that was one in a million
- H@CK TH3 W@RDR0B3!
- Beautiful maps of New York City, from the 1600s to present
- Iconic souvenir, Kokeshi dolls from Japan
- Pork Product
- A few things we learned on the way to the Moon
- The Collector
- Hannah and Andrew
- Peter Braunstein, WWD Writer Turned Tabloid Monster, Still Has Issues | The New York Observer
- A Thing or Two About Twins
- Inside Marilyn Chambers
- The Seat Pleasant 59
- Alone In the Dark
- Exit Havel
- You Say You Want a Devolution?
- If I Die Young
- Why Cant Linda Carswell Get Her Husbands Heart Back?
- Longforms Best Tech Writing of 2011
- Now That the Factories Are Closed, Its Tee Time in Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011
- Some Assembly Required
- Give All
- A Massacre in Jamaica
- Longforms Best Essays of 2011
- Fuqua School looks to African American football star to shatter racist legacy
- Longforms Best Science Writing of 2011
- Led By the Child Who Simply Knew
- Our Own Worst Enemies
- Up With Grups*
- Sheriff: Ohio man cleaning gun killed Amish girl - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Three die in plane crash on New Jersey Interstate 287 - BBC News
- House Republicans scrap direct vote on Senate payroll tax plan - CNN (blog)
- DHEA hormone may ease menopause, boost women's sex life - USA TODAY
- Comedian Jackie Mason rips Obama on Hannukah saying hit was all just a photo-op - Daily Mail
- Three feared dead as plane crashes into busy highway in New Jersey - Mirror.co.uk
- 2012 Tuesday: As Newt declines, is Romney sealing the deal? - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Back to Lori Berenson - New York Times (blog)
- Former Gingrich Aide Joins Pro-Newt Super PAC - New York Times (blog)
- Three dead in New Jersey plane crash - New York Daily News
- Stadium Goes DarkTwiceDuring Monday Night Football Game in San Francisco - TIME
- HTC Android Phones Will Get a Bit Worse After Apple Patent Win - TIME
- Arctic Methane: Is Catastrophe Imminent? - New York Times (blog)
- Storm death toll rises; holiday travel snarled - MarketWatch
- 'Kim Jong-il's death a huge intelligence failure' - Zee News
- 3 Things to Worry About in the 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer - The Atlantic
- Mitt Romney: Super PACs are a "disaster" - CBS News
- How Gay Media Helped Sink the AT&T/T-Mobile Merger - Huffington Post
- AT&T: Where to Now? PCS, LEAP, CLWR Rise - Barron's (blog)
- Small plane crashes on NJ interstate - USA TODAY
- DHEA hormone eases menopausal hot flashes, boosts sex life: Is it safe? - CBS News
- Consumers Benefit as AT&T Ends Bid for T-Mobile - ABC News (blog)
- Deadly winter storm sweeps Great Plains; more snow, wind expected - Los Angeles Times
- 12 days till tax hike - CNN
- Kim Jong Il's death sparks fears, hopes in SKorea - Boston.com
- Steelers' loss to 49ers painful for Ben Roethlisberger, viewers - Los Angeles Times
- Kim Jong Il's Son Pays Last Respects at Open Casket - Voice of America
- Lori Berenson goes home for the holidays - Newsday
- Newt Gingrich seeks to silence 'activist judges' - Washington Post (blog)
- HTC shares enjoy huge rally despite negative patent ruling - Oman Daily Observer
- FBI Runs 'Perfect Hedge' to Nab Inside Traders
- Eric Holder: 'Critics Don't Like Me Because I'm Black'
- Green Tea and Weight Loss - You should Prepare Your Food Ahead Of Time If you wish to Slim down
- Green Tea and Weight Loss - You should Prepare Your Food Ahead Of Time If you want to Lose weight
- Green Tea and Weight Loss - You need to Prepare Your Food Ahead Of Time If you wish to Lose weight
- Romney: If You Don't Like Bain Layoffs, Go Back To Moscow | TPM2012
- Surely You Jest, Fired Chicken Worker Says
- VIDEO: Interfaith Clergy Protests Lowe's Boycott of 'All-American Muslim' - 200,000 People Signed Protest...
- Insurer Demands $12 Million From Electrolux
- Holiday flying declines slightly, trade group says
- American Horror Story: Freaky or Funny? - The Telefile Blog - TV Shows & TV News - TV Reviews | TWoP
- Secrecy defines Obama’s drone war that has killed over 1350 Pakistanis- The Washington Post
- District Man Sentenced to 64 -Year Prison Term for Killing a Man and Wounding a Child in Home Invasion
- US: Don't publish lab-bred bird flu recipe
- We Will Not Allow The Tea Party To Mug The Middle Class This Christmas
- Reusable rocket search flying high at Spaceport America
- Morgan refuses to name McCartney voicemail source
- Institute for One Wisconsin Report: 'D is for Dismantle'
- Eagle Butte Man Indicted for Sexual Contact with Two Victims
- Unemployment fell in 43 states in November
- American Horror Story: This Week's Freakiest and Funniest Moments - The Telefile Blog - TV Shows & TV...
- U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu | Fox News
- Toledo Man Found Guilty of Juvenile Sex Trafficking
- UN Envoy Speaks Out Against US Brutality Towards Occupy Protesters | AlterNet
- Azerbaijan accused of evicting families for Eurovision concert hall - Telegraph
- Ohio sheriff: Accident led to Amish girl's death
- Eat banana to keep cravings at bay - Hindustan Times
- Ed Pinto: Fannie and Freddie accept responsibility for misleading investors
- White River Man Pleads Guilty to Two Counts of Sexual Contact with a Minor
- Feds Tell Man To Stop Giving Away His Sperm for Free Online
- Markets Jump in U.S. and Europe on Hopeful Signs
- House Republicans Move Closer to Rejecting Payroll Tax Cut Deal
- Top Provincial Leaders to Meet With Protesting Chinese Villagers
- City Room: American Jailed in Peru Returns to New York
- Rabbi Pintos Followers Blame Aides for Missing Millions
- Tariq al-Hashimi Denies Ordering Assassinations in Iraq
- Iran Admits Western Sanctions Are Inflicting Damage
- Violence Enters 5th Day as Egyptian General Blames Protesters
- Lives Restored : Ex-Convict Uses Battle With Addiction and Mental Illness to Help Others
- Bias in Ron Pauls Newsletters Draws New Attention
- In Uprising, Syrians Find Spark of Creativity
- Kim Jong-un Pays Respects to Kim Jong-il
- Critics Notebook: Louis C. K.s Working-Class Roots and Success
- Is It a Dream? A Place to Nap at the Airport
- Sprinter LaShawn Merritt Leaves Humiliation Behind
- David Diamante, New Nets Announcer, Shows Flair and Hair
- Gotham: In Gilded City, Living Wage Plan Still Stirs Fears
- Roosevelt Island Journal: New Cornell Campus May Awaken Roosevelt Island
- New Step in Debate Over Uranium Mining in Virginia
- On View: Dura-Europos, a Melting Pot at the Intersection of Empires
- Senator Carl Kruger Expected to Plead Guilty in Corruption Case
- Gingrich Attacked by Campaign Rivals
- In Detecting Kim Jong-il Death, a Global Intelligence Failure
- Questions About North Koreas Stability After Kim Jong-il
- Apple Wins Partial Victory on Patent Claim Over Android Features
- Wines of The Times: Blanc de Blancs Champagnes Review
- Apple Wins Limited ITC Ruling in HTC Patent Case
- DealBook: AT&T Ends $39 Billion Bid for T-Mobile
- Cornell and Technion-Israel Chosen to Build Science School in New York City
- A Pollution Fight Powered by Bioluminescent Sea Creatures
- These are the top 10 most visited mobile sites of 2011
- Stuff you should know: top tech breakthroughs of 2011
- Sony sued over PSN "can't sue us" clause
- Source: Groupon Doesnt Have The Cash to Build Its New Data Center
- 63% Prefer a Dark Themed Text Editor
- Stupid Bosses I've Had (Part 2 of 3)
- Desingineer the mythical person every Startups are looking for
- Pharmacists lie to 17 year olds about whether they can get Plan B
- One amendment to return our Government to "We the People"
- #iOSTO - Toronto's iOS community
- Cloud Explosion on the Way
- Haskell: OOP vs type classes
- Google Chrome Getting A Terminal
- Its been a very interesting year for open source software
- Apple takes patent attacks in a new direction
- CryptDB - Encrypted MySQL
- R for the JVM: 60% complete, help wanted!
- Taking Stands and Speaking Clearly
- The End of the Web? Dont Bet on It. Heres Why
- Firefox 9.0 available for download
- Working With Unix Processes
- New kind of metal in the deep Earth
- Interview with Piers Anthony. Writing Fantasy in Linux.
- Apple buys Israel's Anobit for $500m
- FuelPHP - The Move to Pagoda Box
- Show HN: VisitHere: One Tweet, One Place.
- Show HN: hyper-local communications
- Pen.io is now probably the most minimalist blog platform on the Web
- The Lehmann primality test.
- Apple scores limited victory in smartphone patent war
- Google Working On Siri Competitor Majel
- India To Cut Out Animal Dissection
- Will Toys-R-Us Carry Spy Drones?
- Superannuated Scientists Still Productive
- IBM's Five Predictions For the Next Five Years
- Kim Jong-Il Was an "Internet Expert"
- Denver Must Prove Red-Light Cameras Improve Safety
- High School Reunions — Facebook's Newest Victim?
- Ready For Your Payroll Software Update?
- New Qt Based Desktop Environment
- Tech Forensics Take Center Stage in Manning Pre-Trial
- NASA Considers Sending Telescope To the Outer Solar System
- Victory For Irish File Sharers Dashed By Government Report
- Software Bug Caused Qantas Airbus A330 To Nose-Dive
- Do Slashdotters Encrypt Their Email?
- FBI Cybercrime Director Comments On Hacktivism
- Apple Wins Injunction Banning Import of HTC Devices
- NFL: National Football Luddites?
- AT&T Officially Ends Plans To Acquire T-Mobile USA
- MIT Software Allows Queries On Encrypted Databases
- Law Professors On SOPA and PIPA: Don't Break the Internet
- Inside a Last-Ditch Effort To Save the Space Shuttle
- Domestic Surveillance Drones Could Spur Tougher Privacy Laws
- Is Jupiter Dissolving Its Rocky Core?
- IBM Tracks Pork Chops From Pig To Plate
- Moxie Marlinspike Answers Your Questions
- Hard Drive Makers Slash Warranties
- Businesses Now Driving "Bring Your Own Device" Trend
- Man Changes Name to "Mark Zuckerberg" After Facebook Sues Him
- Boing Boing Charitable Giving Guide, 2011 edition
- Homemade anti-SOPA PSAs
- Give your ma a Zippo, it's classy!
- DJ Kim Jong-Il
- Photos of disappointing items from old comic book ads
- Vclav Havel dies
- HOWTO make a 3D printed, Jingle-Bells-singing, robotic T.Rex skull
- Sucker kids into taking their medicine by freezing it into medicinecicles
- Nostril-borne lightup draft-sensor jacklanterns your schnozz when you breathe
- Sorry, you can't buy our time from shifty startup AllThis
- Woody Guthrie's New Year's Resolutions 1942
- Lou Beach's new book: 420 Characters, exclusive preview
- Street Art Utopia's photo gallery
- AT&T drops T-Mobile bid
- Monkey washes dishes
- InTrade betting market shows Gingrich imploding in Iowa
- Alex Pearson's film about making a poster about a film
- Trailer for We Need To Talk About Kitten
- Pro bono lawyers rescue scienceblogger from naturopath's SLAPP legal threats
- Law professors explain what's wrong with SOPA, constitutionally speaking
- Queen Luigi
- Please take me to space: Letters to the Hayden Planetarium
- Auction of furnishings from home where Jacko died
- Last look inside space shuttle Atlantis
- A powerful personal perspective on NIMBY
- Keith Emerson fights with the power of prog rock
- 2011's biggest scandals in science
- Thief accidentally butt-dials 911
- Smurf town in Spain votes to stay blue
- North Korean diplomacy, with a side of slaw
- "Mmmphgh Abiryrt Mphdgjkdhd" said Bane. "Fark" said Warners
- If your game show involves the two hosts cooking and eating each other's flesh, maybe it's time to...
- Mugshots and descriptions of the top Teacher-Student sex scandals for your amusement. Yes, subby knows it...
- Uploader of pirate copy of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" sentenced to one year in federal prison....
- Actual headline: "Can loving a robot lead to divorce?"
- Florida wants your tired, your poor, your huddled masses. Check that. What we really want are nude Europeans
- University of Texas College Republicans President tweets: "My president is black. He snorts a lot of...
- New laboratory is growing human skin from foreskins collected from infants. It's safe, completely natural...
- If you 'had "wouldn't even wait for the door to hit US troops in the ass on the way out" in the...
- Some of the best news article mistakes of the year. Among them: "Drunk and expecting child, man...
- Man steals mannequin from Sears. NOTHING'S GONNA STOP HIM NOW... except for the cops
- Every item in a Florida Macys was marked down to $5 thanks to two now former employees
- Dear residents of Kansas: two of the letters in UFO stand for "unidentified" and "flying"
- Ah, the old "my cousin is concerned about the size of his penis, let me see your penis" trick
- Our favorite Taiwanese animators take on Kim Jong-il's death. Come for Dear Leader's descent into hell,...
- Delicious for Chanukah: Boneless spiral ham. $8.99/lb
- Button-down high school with a reputation as being too serious decides to cut loose and not be lame,...
- Photoshop these eggstatic folk dancers
- Pen is retrieved from 76 year-old woman's stomach 25 years after she swallowed it. FARK: It still writes....
- Forty things that will make you feel old. GET OFF MY LAWN
- Woman given 12 hours to live when she was born celebrates her 105th birthday
- Courtney Stodden's new Christmas photos are so tasteless they made Anderson Cooper throw up a little in his...
- This kid has already saved more for retirement than you earned by the time you turned 14
- Woman melts crayons, finds Jesus (w/pics)
- Jupiter's Solid Core May Be Liquifying Itself
- Have Yourself an Angsty Little Christmas: 10 Geeky Holiday Tunes to Raise Your Spirits
- Google Easter Egg Brings a White Christmas to Your Web Browser
- Samsung's Sweet Slate Is Saddled by Its Software
- Controversial Marine Tiltrotor Fights Its First Gun Battle
- Process: Turning Russian Missiles Into U.S. Nuke Fuel
- Dec. 20, 1996: Science Loses Its Most Visible Public Champion
- The 20 Best Videogames of 2011
- Afghanistan to Hollywood: Best Newsy Viral Videos of 2011
- Prof Promises Supercomputer on Every Desktop
- Behind the Scenes of Red Dwarf X
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 20
- Saab Hits the End of the Road
- Are We Immune To Viral Marketing?
- AT&T Drops Its T-Mobile Merger Bid in $4B Fail
- Nukes, Missiles and Porn: Kim Jong-Il?s Awful Legacy
- Pop Hit Prediction Algorithm Mines 50 Years of Chart-Toppers for Data
- Pakistan's Taliban Launches Jihad Against Sexting
- Google+ Update Adds Subtle Tweaks, Enhancements
- Jolt in WikiLeaks Case: Feds Found Manning-Assange Chat Logs on Laptop
- The Shape of Things to Come
- New Dark Knight Rises Trailer: Sexy Catwoman, Menacing Bane
- Hybrid Bus a 'Masterpiece of British Engineering'
- Captain Solo: Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic Alone
- Space Travel: The Interplanetary Tours Reservation Desk
- Exclusive: Deadman Bargains With the Devil in DC Universe Presents
- Can Cornell Build a Silicon Valley Culture in New York City?
- BT Sues Google for Patent Infringements in Android, Maps, Google+ and More
- The 9 Most Disappointing Games of 2011
- Minecraft's Notch Codes New Game In 2 Days
- Anthony Atala On Printing Organs
- AMAZING PHOTOS: World's Smallest Firefighter, Vince Brasco, An 87-Pound Dynamo
- Britain's Biggest Dog Injured Again
- Bon Jovi: 'Heaven Looks A Lot Like New Jersey'
- Incredible Pen Still Works After 25 Years In Woman's Stomach
- The Supreme Court Cookbook
- Will End Of Mayan Calendar Bring Doomsday?
- Model Of Jet Fighter Missing From Dutch Museum
- Unharmed Baby Found With 2 Dead Parents In Alaska
- Girl Driving Buggy In Amish Ohio Area Fatally Shot (VIDEO)
- Polygamous TV Family Fights Utah's Bigamy Law
- Scientists: We Know Where Stonehenge Rocks Came From
- Disgraced Duke's Wax Dummy Moved In Madrid Museum (VIDEO)
- A Year In Blunders: YouTube User Creates Supercut Of 2011's Biggest Fails (VIDEO)
- Incredible Car Stunt Sees Chevy Sonic Kickflip Like A Skateboard... Over A Giant Skateboard (VIDEO)
- Small Plane Lands On Longmont City Street
- VIDEO: Somerset Police Release Their 'UFO' Files
- Camel Interrupts Turkish News Interview, Chases Tourist (VIDEO)
- Stranger Tosses Diamond Ring in Salvation Army Kettle
- WATCH: Man Eats Lightbulb In 33.86 Seconds
- Bad Karma: Alleged Shoplifters Become Crime Victims
- Toddlers Banned From Performing Actions To Twinkle Twinkle So Not To Offend Deaf
- REAL-LIFE SANTA? Curfew-Breaking Teen Gets Stuck In East Bay Chimney
- It's A Small World: Meet Little People With Huge Dreams
- What We Can Learn From Ostrich Penises
- The Most Annoying Word In The World: Whatever!
- PETA Says No More New Years Opossum Drop
- California's 'Geezer Bandit' Could Be Anyone, Even A Young Woman In A Mask
- Intruder Mauled By Pitt Bulls Could Be Charged With Trespassing
- TSA Agents Leave Note In Rapper's Luggage
- Dribbling Carmelo Anthony Demands Ball
- 76ers Ask Knicks If They Want To Be In Rivalry With Them
- Tom Brady's English Accent Comes Out After Third Cup Of Gatorade
- [audio] Christ Returns To NBA
- NASCAR Awards Driver $50,000 For Homophobic Comments
- 2011 Top Story: Navy SEALS Discover Bin Laden Gained 300 Pounds
- Sportsgraphic: A History Of Lance Armstrong's Doping Allegations
- Jim Tressel Named Coach Of The Year For Committing Less Horrific Violations - Sports Year In Review
- Slideshow: Remembering Kim Jong-il
- Bandwagoning Idiot Purchases, Points Out He's Wearing Brewers NL Central Division Champions Cap
- Calgary Flames Trying To Keep Fact That They're A Hockey Team From Landlord
- NHL Fines Ozzie Guillen Just To See If He'll Pay
- Those We Lost In 2011
- UConn Women Disgusted They Lost To Women's Basketball Team
- Jets Sign Another Receiver To Add Depth To Mark Sanchezs Excuses
- Strongside/Weakside: Deion Sanders
- Rick Reilly Columns Increasingly Laden With Cries For Help
- Plaxico Burress Returns Home To His Family, Accidentally Shoots Them
- Puppy Bowl Marred By Tragic Spinal Injury
- Ray Lewis Releases Primal Scream After Successfully Transferring Money To Checking Account
- Tim Duncan Announces Shoe Deal With Florsheim
- Yankees Re-Sign Popular Mascot Derek Jeter
- New Horse-Racing Initiative Aimed At Training Thoroughbreds From Inner City
- [audio] NASA, NASCAR Merge
- Opinion: I've Got You Dumb Motherfuckers Eating Right Out Of My Hand (by John Lasseter)
- Opinion: And To Think, No One Believed A Website That Puts People In Dangerous Physical And Sexual...
- Opinion: When You Hire Union Plumbers, You Hire Trained Professionals Who Won't Fuck Your Wife (by Wendell...
- Point/Counterpoint: As Long As You're Smiling, Nothing Can Get You Down vs. This Shelter For Homeless AIDS...
- Opinion: Well, Folks, It Appears Some Shithead Down There Is Shining A Laser Pointer Into The Cockpit And...
- Opinion: It Seems The Hunter Has Become Arrested For Not Having A Gun License (by Rick Knepshield)
- Visualize Your Older Self to Trick Yourself into Saving More Money [Personal Finance]
- Build Your Own Clapper for About $6 [DIY]
- Negotiate Your Salary Like a CEO by Asking for Protection [Salary]
- How to Turn Your Dumbphone Into a Smartphone Using Nothing But SMS [How To]
- DeSopa for Firefox Bypasses SOPA DNS Blocking [Firefox Extensions]
- Dump Extra Funds in Your 401(k) Now to Avoid Paying Taxes on Them [Personal Finance]
- How to Keep Yourself from Second-Guessing Your Decisions [Mind Hacks]
- WhoAreYou Brings Visual Caller ID to Android [Android Downloads]
- Photo Police Sniffs Out Photoshopped Images, Highlights How They Were Changed [Mac Downloads]
- Whisper to an Upset Child to Quiet Down an In-Flight Tantrum [Travel]
- SpotiLast Builds Spotify Playlists from Your Last.fm History [Webapps]
- MiLocker Brings MIUIs Gorgeous Lock Screens to Any Android Device, Even Non-Rooted Ones [Android Downloads]
- Most Popular Repurposing Tricks of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- The Netflix Catalog, Firefox Search Engines, and CCleaner Notifications [From The Tips Box]
- Learn the Limits of Your Electrical Outlets to Avoid Fires [Holidays]
- Remains of the Day: AT&T's T-Mobile Buyout Plan Crumbles [For What It's Worth]
- Get Rid of Unity and Bring Back to Old Ubuntu Look with a Few Tweaks [Ubuntu]
- Alternative Text Messaging App biteSMS Receives a Major Update for iOS 5 [Jailbreak]
- Firefox 9 Available for Download, Brings Speed Improvements and New Mac Features [Firefox]
- Daily App Deals: Get IM+ Pro for iOS for 80% in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- The Industrial Brick and Wood Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- How to Turn Your Tablet into an Awesome, Productivity-Boosting Second Screen [Video]
- Make a Frozen Medicine Lollipop for Kids or Big Children [Clever Uses]
- Kindle Fire Utility Easily Roots, Updates, and Hacks Your Kindle Fire [Kindle Fire]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Traveling with Pets [Help Yourself]
- VoxOx Sends Mobile E-Faxes at One Penny a Minute [IPhone Downloads]
- The Best Spreadsheet App for Mac [Mac App Directory]
- How Do I Stop My Coworkers from Distracting Me While Im Trying to Work? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Video Controller for Chrome Manages YouTube Videos from the Toolbar [Chrome Extensions]
- Punchfork for iOS Provides the Most Popular Recipes with the Convenience of Mobile [Ios Downloads]
- How I like my Java
- Neo4j 1.6 M02 Jrn Kniv Brings Heroku Support
- Free eBook: OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers
- Video Series: Google Rich Snippets
- Comparing MPI and Map-Reduce
- British Telecom sues Google over Android (and almost everything else)
- Algorithm of the Week: Jump Search
- Java Spotlight Episode 61: Jim Weaver, Java Champion, on Java FX 2.0
- Massive Speed Boost with JRuby and Java 7
- Redline Smalltalk - Smalltalk on the JVM
- Lucene Today, Tomorrow & Beyond
- How Twitter Stores 250 Million Tweets a Day UsingMySQL
- Video: Martin Odersky - What's Next for Scala
- Android 4.0.3 Platform and Updated SDK tools
- Design of CPythons Compiler
- How to write efficient unit tests. 5 principles for unit testing.
- How to remove index.php from url using .htaccess (mod_rewrite)
- Top Three Reasons Phil Haack Quit Microsoft
- 7 habits I learned to become more efficient programmer
- PHPs Quest for Performance: From C to hhvm
- Android applications using Python and SL4A, Part 1: Set up your development environment
- Java Graphics tutorial : Layout Managers
- The State of Java: Stewardship (Past and Present)
- Displaying Javas Memory Pool Statistics with VisualVM
- Introducing vbench, new code performance analysis and monitoring tool
- Dont Push Your Pull Requests
- Java Factory Design Pattern
- JavaFX 2.0 Introduction by Example book
- IIS Security Settings Checklist
- Tesla and Other Geeky Tattoos
- Snow-Clearing from SUV Roofs and from Fire Hydrants: An Informal Look
- The Spanish Village that Voted Itself Blue
- 8 Reasons why the Nine of Diamonds is Unlucky
- Melting Sculpture Is Made of Wood
- The Man Who Wore a Maxi Pad to Invent a Better One
- sKate Bush
- Is This Medieval Cricket?
- The Pyro Board Plays Some Hot Tunes
- Cake Features Solid Snake Riding A Velociraptor
- These Cats Hate Christmas
- MTV Wants You To Know That Sex Is No Accident
- Harry Potter Vs. Lord Of The Rings
- Monkey Washing Dishes
- A Bromance for the Ages: "You, Me, and Optimus Prime."
- Jedi Ninjas
- LED Inserted into Nostril Glows When You Breathe
- Brits Drunk in 3 out of 4 Facebook Photos
- Father Hired Strippers For Son's Wedding
- Angry Birds Christmas Lights Game
- G+ Caption Contest No. 3
- The Skating King of Pakistan
- The 30 Most Important Cats Of 2011
- The Evolution of Santa Claus
- Jingle Barks
- Eisriesenwelt: The Largest Ice Cave in the World
- Megatron Gets A Big Surprise For Christmas
- Garbage Pail Kids Meets Star Wars
- Puppies Unwrapping Christmas Presents
- 10 Seriously Cool Ant Farms
- Pro Wrestler Alignment Chart
- Amazing Natural Camouflage
- Festive Greetings From Cyriak
- The Cutest Manger Scene ever
- The Ninja Turtles Celebrate Christmas
- jQuery Performance Tips Cheat Sheet | Dumitru Glavan
- Reddit Compilation of Online Learning Resources
- Information Diet | Dear Internet: It's No Longer OK to Not Know How Congress Works
- My Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Mac OS X (2011 Edition) carpeaqua by Justin Williams
- Late Night Phone Call 1/2 For: foxxcub
- Unfortunate Python - excess.org
- Productizing Twilio Applications
- How Twitter Stores 250 Million Tweets a Day Using MySQL
- VETO the SOPA bill and any other future bills that threaten to diminish the free flow of information | The...
- kim jong-il looking at things
- An Indian Inventor Disrupts The Period Industry | Co.Exist: World changing ideas and innovation
- How to get hired (or, 'The silly but adorable story of interviewing in the valley') - Trap'm
- The parable of RIM | asymco
- Scripting News: Why I use Android
- Raising the Bar on Mobile
- xkcd: Mnemonics
- The Failed Promise of TheVerge
- Why the iPad Is the Most Hated Gadget Ever | Cult of Mac
- MIT launches online learning initiative - MIT News Office
- Going Both Ways
- HTML EMAIL BOILERPLATE v 0.4 updated 5/12
- Amazon Kindle Fire vs. iPad 2 Marco.org
- How a Digital First approach guides a journalists work The Buttry Diary
- Clojure Concurrency | Clojure on blip.tv
- The bomb that changed my life - swombat.com on startups
- Marc Andreessen: Predictions for 2012 (and beyond) | Digital Media - CNET News
- The Dark Knight Rises - Movie Trailers - iTunes
- rickwebb's tumblrmajig, God. I am getting so fed up with Google. This is...
- Bad Flack Ronn [sic] Torossian Under Federal Investigation for Allegedly Extorting Famous Rabbi [Public...
- Ghost Rider 2: It's Nicolas Cage Against the Devil [Video]
- Kim Jong-il's Corpse Gets Classic Communist Dictator Treatment [Video]
- Your Racist, Shilling, Sad Sack Status Updates Are Why People Keep Unfriending You [Facebook]
- The Rich Bastards Have Made the Mistake of Saying What They Really Think [Banksters]
- Which Billionaire's Daughter Is Paying for a Married Celebrity's Company? [Blind Items]
- Which Billionaire's Daugher Is Paying for a Married Celebrity's Company? [Blind Items]
- Replacement for Offensive College GOP Prez Is Even More Offensive [College Republicans]
- Criminals Are Losing the War on Law and Order [Crime]
- Man Sentenced to One Year For Leaking Terrible Hugh Jackman Movie [Piracy]
- Pen Recovered From Woman's Stomach 25 Years Later Still Writes [Miracles]
- Pudding-Dispensing Robot Programmed to Threaten Children [Science]
- Dutch TV Hosts Dine On Each Other's Flesh [Cannibalism]
- Man Drives Dead Wife 225 Miles Back to Canada [Travel]
- Comment of the Day: Milking the Puns [We Read You]
- Mark Zuckerberg Shows Off the Bison He Shot [Food]
- Sean Parker Doesn't Deny He's Into Cocaine [Valleywag]
- Barney Frank Has Liberated His Man Boobs [Fashion]
- 'Suri Cruise's $130,000 Christmas Wish List' Is Glorious [Spoiled]
- These Are the Last Photos of Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things [North Korea]
- Norwegian Butter Crisis Escalates as Swedes Arrested in Smuggling Scheme [Norway]
- We've Reached the 'Braveheart' Phase of Congress' Latest Apocalyptic Tango [Failed State]
- How to Wrap the Perfect Present [Video]
- Africa Is Infested With Christians [Religion]
- Twitter Relates to Death of Kim Jong-il By Endlessly Referring to Stupid Racist Song [Video]
- The Dark Knight Rises: Batman Does Occupy Wall Street [Video]
- The Dark Night Rises: Batman Does Occupy Wall Street [Video]
- Kardashian Family Christmas Card: Now With 3-D Butt-Viewing Technology [Christmas Cards]
- Your Awful Smoking Pill-Popping Mom Made You Have a Fat Patoot [Health Watch]
- FarmVille's Owner Is Shriveling With the Tech Bubble [Bubbles]
|Newt and His Surprising Liberal Allies|
|My first snowfall|
|Story Problem: Gingrich's "Dead Jews"...|
|Gingrich, Romney in Dead Heat with Iowa on the...|
|People Are Awesome: The Anonymous Movement to...|
|Occupy Denver protesters removed from site|
|On This Day: Supreme Court Upholds...|
|DNA: Its Not Just for the Living Anymore|
|Manning-Assange chatlogs among revelations at...|
|Oh, Christmas Tree Syndrome|
|The triumph of Blackstone on Wall Street -...|
|Kashmir Temple and Shrine bill in next session:...|
|Goings on About Town: Classical Music|
|Cool Video: Massive Cloud 'Waves' Roll Over...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Britney Spears First Google+ Users To Reach One...|
|Interior Decisions: Alan Gaynor & Co.s...|
|Duchess Catherine: Latest Photos|
|House Republicans Move Closer to Rejecting...|
|Texas College Republican Would So Get an A in...|
|Watch the White House Kitchen Get...|
|Paul Moves Into Lead in Iowa Forecast|
|Willful Ignorance FTW!|
|Gingrich's Lead Dries Up in National Polls|
|Senate Republican aide: House Republicans have...|
|What Monitoring Its Election Taught Me About...|
wall street j.
|Online Holiday Sales Jump|
|Sovereign Debt Is No Secret|
|Will Record Debt Levels Lead To Disaster?|
|Listen Carefully as Our Menu Options Have...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Power of Workplace DIY|
|Lego Is for Girls|
|VH1 Programs Ads With Pop-Up Video Pyrotechnics|
|Take A Look At The Obscene Amount Of Money The...|
|Targacept ([[TRGT]] -32.1%) catches the eye of...|
|First Round Capital Wins The Internets With Its...|
|Apple Rolls Out 'Complete My Season Pass' for...|
|GitHub's Janky Goes Open Source|
|Viral Video: This Year, First Round VCs Channel...|
|There's a map for that|
|Best Prices for the Google Galaxy Nexus Smartphone|
|Tumblr Tuesday: Real Men Swear (a lot)|
|Animals Trolling People|
|First Round's Holiday Video Is Here And It Does...|
|One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor, Warns...|
|Feature: Ars Technica system guide: December 2011|
|AT&T Losses Mount as T-Mobile Acquisition...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|On-Device App Store Downloads Currently Broken...|
|One on One: Gary Shteyngart, Author of 'Super...|
|Foursquare for BlackBerry updated with Lists|
|All About Android 39|
|Gary Marshall: Google needs to go nuclear over...|
|Will the next boomlet candidate be|
yahoo odd news
|California sperm donor at odds with federal...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|PHOTOS: Will Kim Jong Il Become the Worlds...|
|3 Must Reads|
|Occupy the High School Senior Parking Lot: A...|
|Gymnast Grabs Frisbee During Routine|
|The US Highway System As A Subway Map|
|The Absolute Worst Case Scenario Handbook:...|
|Radioactive gulls and other odd RSPCA requests|
|Ho Ho Ho! Giant Santas!|
|Bros: So Much Scarier than the Original|
|The Divorce Battle Continues! Terrence Howard...|
|Delivery Guy Throws Computer|
|I had an accident.|
|Melting Glaciers Mean Double Trouble for Water...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Methadone, Used to Treat Pain, Kills Thousands...|
|The 10 Best Buys in 2012 Motorcycles|
|Build an awesome sewing box|
|5 New Engine Technologies That Make Cars More...|
|2011 Nobel Laureate Ralph Steinman Explains...|
|A vegetable villain as you've never seen it before|
|Kit-A-Day Giveaway SAGA S-Style Guitar Kit|
|Lunchtime Quiz: The Westing Game|
|Let's visit the bar at the center of the Milky...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|2010 Coda Automotive Sedan|
|Ironing out the details of the Earth's core|
|McCormick Tribune Plaza & Ice Rink|
|Video: SpaceX's Future Rocket System Will Guide...|
|Louvre Partners With Nintendo For Upgraded...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Introduction To Designing For Windows Phone 7...|
|Spun bar stool|
|The Core77 Design Awards Team Loves MOO!|
|Terry Gilliam's The Christmas Card|
|Video: Bill Clinton and Mindy Kaling Talk...|
|Top Pop-Up Shops: 14 Temporary Retail Stores|
|Review of the Frieze Art Fair|
|The Krishna-Avanti Primary School / Cottrell...|
|Another Form of Currency Can Make the World a...|
|Top, Tie and Cover It: The Trends & Art of...|
|Scion Surface Experience|
|Are You Making These 7 Productivity Mistakes?|
|November resolution wrap up and introduction of...|
|Recipes for Health: Soft Tacos With Turkey...|
|Sitting and Watching|
|Coping With Addiction and a Mood Disorder|
|Hangover Cures That Work (and Ones That Don't)|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|17 Ugly Christmas Sweaters, as Modeled by...|
|LUX Style: Ski Getaway|
|I Believe: A Chance Encounter with Santa|
|Traveling Like a Star on Virgin America (No...|
|Freelance Sperm Donor Warned To Quit Selling...|
|Relationship Advice: 9 Random Acts of Kindness...|
|Sean Penn Conjures Robert Smith In Fascinating...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Iron Lady - Trailer 2|
|Five Favorite Films with Emile Hirsch|
|Roger Eberts Top 20 Movies of 2011|
|Ludovic Bource's 'The Artist' Score May Get...|
|Jerry Sandusky Case -- NBC Correspondent Jay...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Bad Flack Ronn [sic] Torossian Under Federal...|
|Screen Rants Favorite Christmas Movies|
|Main Attrakionz Brock Lesnar|
|Lady Gaga, will.i.am Tracks Make Oscar Song...|
|David Archuleta to Embark on 2-Year Mormon Mission|
|J. Cole gets off sidelines with album, Grammy...|
the big picture
|The Year in Pictures: Part I|
|The Tebow phenom|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 19|
|Tuesday, 20 Dec 2011|
|Kwaku Alston's Rebirth in Venice|
|Valerio Bellone - Waiting sunset|
|The Return of the Invisible Cat|
|Jeremy Paul Beasley|
|Comic for December 20, 2011|
|Finding the Holy in everyday activity|
|The new lazy journalism|
|Cool Tools in the Kitchen|
|The year in volcanoes|
|It was a sizzling summer for social media. As...|
|Learn About Making Video|
|Video: KTH: North Korea fact and fiction|
|Viral coefficients + store feature + branding +...|
|Why not a reverse meter?|
|Posts from 12/20|
|Aspire to Inspire|
|WBALs Ron Smith, R.I.P.|
|Tuesday's Top Pick|
|2011 Predictions: How Did I Do?|
|Larry Lessig on the corrupting influence of money|
|Announcements And Such|
|Patent Law Kills Again|
|Comments vs. Likes, Tweets, Shares and +1s|
|Inspiration for the Tardis.|
|NakedJen Film Festival/NYC 2011|
|Self Inking ID Stamp|
|Too many David Weinbergers|
|Spider Robot (via @bruces)|
|Final: The Little BIG Things Read by Tom|