- XKCD considering leaving GoDaddy. Help suggest a good replacement! (Requires IPv6 and DNSSEC)
- You're doing it wrong (this actually happened)
- The difference between Morality & Religion
- Mom's head is the perfect pillow
- Prometheus v. Jesus - Jesus was a pathetic excuse for a martyr. Prometheus, now that guy had it rough.
- 2012 is "Alan Turing Year", commemorating the mathematician, computer pioneer, and code-breaker...
- You fell down. Would licking help?
- TIL, Nina Simone, aged 12, at her first concert debut at a classical recital, refused to play until her...
- Good customer service. Well done, Microsoft.
- The Thane of Pride Rock
- For my cake day, I thought r/Gaming would like the name of this yarn shop in Gillingham, UK.
- Hey U.S. Redditors. Does it feel weird that I'm writing this from Australia in 2012 and it's currently 2011...
- Found them under a car.
- Words of Wisdom.
- Seems Legit
- Mark Kermode's Worst Ten Films of 2011
- Dear r/iama, for (hopefully) the last time: it is NOT unreasonable to ask proof from self-proclaimed...
- This is how I'll be spending New Years Eve. Everybody please stay safe.
- Another Shady Land Deal in Africa, This One Assisted by the U.S. Ambassador to Tanzania - It'll displace...
- Newyears for FBF
- Diablo III
- video of a music piece i wrote while dead drunk
- Dave Brubeck with young Russian violinist, one of the most beautiful music moments I've ever seen (starts...
- Ladies' Man Gates
- Ukraine Sends Yulia Tymoshenko to Remote Prison Camp
- A kid's first day on the Internet.
- It..... it's like some kind of a sick joke.
- I'm just slightly too old to get all the Pokemon jokes, but I do remember these damn things...
- The Pentagon has "systematically & wrongfully discharged" over 22,000 veterans since 2001...
- Mission: Impossible--Ghost Protocol (the IMAX Experience)
- The Texture and Color of Floats
- 5 Ways to Get Home on New Years Eve
- The Tournament of Roses parade began in 1890 as a promotional winter festival by the Pasadena Valley Hunt Club
- Power Web
- Sneak Peek Of Times Square's New Year's Eve Ball
- Marvel Lawyers Insist Mutants Arent Human.
- Welcome to Chime.in Tournament of Roses News
- Good Luck Foods for the New Year
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- A Mural I forgot to add
- Ow. Just Ow.
- $800- The Fly on the Wall
- At Times Square today
- Afrosoul Photography
- Ursa Beach during the night
- What makes Chime.in Unique?
- My StoryBoard: The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- Squids - Hung Out to Dry
- Alice in Wonderland Cameo Necklace
- Twitter Marketing Phenomenon Calvin Lee
- Christmas in Florida, photo gallery #2: Sunsets!
- Fancy Some Brittle? Yes. Yes, You Do.
- The @UberMedia Rose Parade press credentials have landed
- Best Torture Ever
- Nice zombie-repellent SUV. Got any food?
- What's your favorite Denzel Washington movie?
- A Tour of My Neighborhood (Several Photos)
- 2 nite Dinner was Awesome....
- Court challenge filed to Wisconsin anti-union law
- Where Do Your Elected Officials Stand on SOPA?
- 10 tech trends of 2011
- Gotcha! Kingfisher dives for its prey
- Pictures: New Horned Viper Found in Secret Spot
- 5 Features That Should Come Standard In WordPress
- Stratfor hackers publish email, password data
- How Effective Was The GoDaddy Boycott?
- Chinese Prank Show Scares Little Girl.
- Occupy the Rose Parade's Octopus Float Is 70 Feet of Awesome (PHOTOS)
- Thieves steal monkey from San Francisco Zoo
- The 40th anniversary of New Year\'s Rockin\' Eve: By the numbers
- Breaking Bad in Springfield
- Pictures of People Photobombing
- The 10 Sexiest Newcomers of 2011 [PICS]
- David E. Kelley Pulls the Greatest, Nerdiest Wonder Woman Trolling Ever
- The face of mobile? One little girl appears in Apple AND Samsung commercials.
- Democratic fundraiser convicted of engineering $21 million bank fraud scheme
- With Mixed Results, Ron Paul Tries To Terrify Small Town Iowa
- Knighthood for Apple design head
- What Rick Perry should learn from his trouble in Virginia
- What the Hell is Happening in Iowa?
- McDonald's Wi-Fi More Popular Than Big Macs?
- Verizon backtracks on $2 fee after customer outrage
- Google, Amazon, Facebook may shut down to stop SOPA
- Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, what beats them all?
- NASA's Mono Lake Discovery What Did They Really Find? (A 2011 Most Popular)
- College 'Sacked Head and Wife For Being White Christians'
- Cotton computing goes live at Cornell textiles lab
- Marvel's lawyers get into fanboy flamewar with IRS about human-status of mutants
- SURPRISE: Indiana Announces New Policy Limiting Right To Protest
- Hollywood To Obama: 'Speak Louder!'
- U.S. Tries New Approach To Counter Extremism In Pakistan
- Obama Hopeful For Economic Progress In 2012
- Will Evangelicals Rally For Rick Santorum?
- In Giant Shift, Top U.S. Export Is Now Fuel
- Iran Proposes New Nuclear Talks With World Powers
- Unfettered Campaign Money Boosts Romney In Iowa Race
- Iran Reportedly Test-Fires Long Range Missiles During Gulf Naval Exercise
- Ron Paul Heads Home To Texas Ahead Of Iowa Caucuses
- Apple's Design Chief Receives Major Honor
- Rick Santorum On Earmarks: 'It's Always A Compliment To Be Attacked'
- Ron Paul Says He Might Not Support His Rivals For GOP Nomination
- SLIDESHOW: Top 10 Marijuana Stories Of 2011
- Will The Housing Market Finally Rebound In 2012?
- ABC's 'This Week' Announces Another Shake-Up
- The 10 Best Stocks Of The Year
- Egypt's Forces Raid Pro-Democracy Groups In Intense Sweep
- For Some Contenders, The End Is Near
- iPhone Tells Child To 'Shut The F*** Up'
- Gingrich-Palin 2012?
- CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?
- Synthetic Pot Use Booms Among U.S. Troops
- Uninsured Americans Turning To Daily Deals Sites For Healthcare
- IT'S OVER: Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce
- Ron Paul Was Right On One CIA Conspiracy Theory
- NEWT IN TEARS
- Occupy Protester Crashes Romney Event
- Romney Campaign Slams Gingrich
- How Effective Was The Go Daddy Boycott?
- CD-ROM [...] is the next step for savvy musicians on the cutting edge.
- The Feds Were My Biggest Customer
- An unusual coup d'etat
- '...hullo.... I've had a helluva year'
- Alan Moore offers Thought For The Day on BBC Radio's flagship news programme
- S'more primate fun
- All apes love their apps
- This should keep you busy for a while. The year that was 2011.
- Asterisk-Eating Ball is cute!
- Drink up, y'all!
- Philosophy Only A Philosopher Could Love?
- The Super Power Building
- The Bitch, The Stud and The Prawn
- "The scream is over the top here, but in your defense, it really conveys the sound of pride leaving...
- Mathematics and the Great Pyramid
- We got deals! Leases!
- 31 days has September, March, June and December
- Flash game: 3 Slices
- The sky is 'Purest Blue'
- Empty London: Do you think he saw us this time?
- As a banker, you have no lack of opportunities to look into the human soul
- The Bug Trainer
- "You kind of expect it to be quite so... WOW!!"
- "The father is a medicine ball and the mother is a globe"
- 'Technically, we're in the United States'
- Let's play a love game
- Flowers for the lady
- Lets Start Paying College Athletes
- What Went Wrong?
- Longforms Favorite Finds of 2011
- Presumed Guilty
- A World on Fire
- Drone-Ethics Briefing
- Between the Lines
- Little Boy Lost
- The Good Seed
- The Recruiters War
- Trash, Art, and the Movies
- The New Dealers
- Navigating Love and Autism
- The Xinjiang Procedure
- The Last Movie Maestro
- Business, Casual.
- Stories to Live With
- Retail Therapy
- How Ethiopias Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- No Country for Innocent Men
- In the Land of the Dear Leader
- From Pakistan to Afghanistan, U.S. Finds Convoy of Chaos
- Say Hello to My Little Friend
- A Family Obsessed
- LA fires likely set by more than one arsonist, police believe - Los Angeles Times
- Iran Proposes New Nuclear Talks With World Powers - ABC News
- New Year's Eve 2012: Celebrations start - BBC News
- New Year's Eve celebrations underway - CBC.ca
- Apple designer Ive becomes Sir Jony - CNET
- World begins ringing in 2012 - CBS News
- Security at SF Zoo increased after monkey theft - The Associated Press
- Spectacular fireworks in Sydney to ring in New Year - Vancouver Sun
- San Francisco Zoo and snatch Banana Sam - Daily Mail
- Happy New Year to all our readers - The Sun
- Watch out: Political attacks turn nasty in Iowa - Houston Chronicle
- Samoa, Tokelau cross international dateline, ring in new year - Chicago Sun-Times
- Fireworks follow 2012 through the time zones - CTV.ca
- Republican Presidential Hopefuls in Final Push Before Iowa Race - Voice of America (blog)
- No one hurt after camera falls at Insight Bowl - SI.com
- Police Hunt Launched After Squirrel Monkey Called Banana-Man Stolen From San ... - Sky News
- Parties, shows ring in 2012 around the globe - Taipei Times
- New Year celebrations begin with spectacular Sydney display - Telegraph.co.uk
- The Top 5 Democratic Victories of 2011 - Huffington Post (blog)
- 16 new arson fires set in LA; police consider multiple suspects - Los Angeles Times
- Ron Paul envisions top two finish in Iowa - USA TODAY
- New Year's Eve celebrations - The Sun
- Iran proposes to reopen nuclear talks - The Guardian
- ESPN Skycam nearly crushes Iowa's quarterback Marvin McNutt - Daily Mail
- World Rings in 2012, Bids Goodbye to Rough Year - Fox News
- China sets its sights on moon landing - Vancouver Sun
- World rings in 2012 and bids adieu to a tough year - Newsday
- China's Hu lauds military promotion for young Kim - Reuters Canada
- Santorum cites appeal as reliable conservative - The Associated Press
- Sydney rings in New Year with fireworks - Ninemsn
- tarife pkv
- Hezbollah's Nasrallah worth $250M?
- New Year's Eve parties take Huntsman across NH
- Modifizierte Abgabenordnung in der kontrovers gefuehrten Diskussion zum Spektrum basistarif private...
- Nigeria President declares state of emergency in some of north
- Der Hoehrfunk-Beitrag der Stiftung Sekuranz zum besonders brisanten Thema krankenversicherung
- Jerusalem & Babylon / Ultra-Orthodox need not protest Israel, they run it
- vergleich krankenversicherungen
- Schafft das Parlament eine neue Abrechenungssystematik zum Bereich private krankenversicherung test
- bemessungsgrenze pkv
- Macht Das Bundesministerium ein komplett ueberarbeitetes Regelwerk fuer das Thema private...
- Mom who fled Sharia law given asylum in U.K.
- private krankenversicherung tarife - die Landesregierung stellt modifizierte Regeln zur Diskussion
- pkv beitrge
- Family seeks answers to shooting of CA war veteran
- #Syria #Need warm blankets & jackets, diapers, formula, toys and books, food items, milk, vitamins and...
- Kostenexplosion im Gesundheitsmarkt und das Thema wechsel in die private krankenversicherung 2011
- Crop prices jump on hot weather in South America
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com - Coffee and its effects on medications
- private krankenversicherung in deutschland - der Dachverband der PKV Unternehmen ist zu gleichen Teilen...
- Cops: Man tried to use $1,000,000 bill at Walmart
- Russ Mitchell to leave CBS News for Cleveland
- Worcester Diocese Seeks To Have Priest Defrocked
- Abstimmung im Parlament zum Themenkomplex: stiftung warentest private krankenversicherung vergleich
- private krankenversicherungsvergleich - die neuesten publizierten Studienresultate
- versicherungsvergleich krankenversicherung : neu publizierte Erkenntnisse
- Amazon.com News, Video and Gossip
- This Year In Congress: Much Drama, Little To Show
- uebersicht private krankenversicherung - der Verbraucherverband ist positiv erwartungsvoll
- France Moving Quickly to Increase Wind Energy
- My Week at the Biggest Loser Fat Camp
- Nigeria Calls State of Emergency Over Sect Attacks
- The Oscars: Tilda Swinton Discusses Her Career
- The Oscars: Brad Pitt Discusses Moneyball and Tree of Life
- Obama to Focus on Congress and Economy in 2012 Campaign
- On Religion: Gardner C. Taylor Ministers to Generations to Come
- India's Way: For Indias Poor, Private Schools Help Fill a Growing Demand
- Sex Education for Teenagers, Online and in Texts
- In Iowa, Farmland Expands as Crop Prices Soar
- N.Y.P.D. Leaves Offenses Unrecorded to Keep Crime Rates Down
- The Saturday Profile: Rafe al-Essawi, a Moderate in an Increasingly Polarized Iraq
- Teacher Evaluations Dispute Imperils Grants for Schools
- Liu Removes $800 Gift Cap as an Inquiry Chills Donors
- When Investors Rush In, and Out, Together
- Dick Clark and Rockin Eve Reach Milestone
- Facing Consequences of Success in Bid to Save a Goose
- 19 Car Fires Are Set Around Hollywood
- Restore Our Future Attack Ads Harm Gingrich in Iowa
- Gowanus Canal Repairs Collapse Brooklyn Slaughterhouse
- Gingrichs Aides Urge Him to Fight Back Against Attack Ads
- Drilling Down: South African Farmers See Threat From Fracking
- Verizon Wireless Abandons $2 Fee After Consumer Outcry
- Questions About Organic Produce and Sustainability
- U.S. Says Egypt Promises to End Nonprofit Crackdown, but Accusations Continue
- The Caucus: Ads and 30-Minute Special Will Promote Gingrich
- As Spain Trims Deficits, Scrutiny Falls on Regional Governments
- Details of Russian Submarine Disaster Emerge
- Obama to Delay Budget Request So Congress Can Comment
- Bits Blog: Verizon Backtracks on Plan for $2 'Convenience Fee'
- Off the Charts: The Year the Governments Lost Their Credibility - Off the Charts
- Never done... Nicholas Carr on E-Books
- Will cashiers continue to exist?
- Convert your Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, all into a physical journal
- K-Means Clustering and Art
- Atari abuses copyright to kick competitors out of the iOS app store
- DeSopa Circumvents SOPA Despite its Anti-Circumvention Measures
- A New rsync-based Dropbox Alternative for Windows
- How to Report Bugs Effectively
- My docs got dropped in the stratfor leak
- Living in the Cloud - My New Year's Resolution from 2011
- Amit's Game Programming Information
- Complete Google App Engine + Backbone.js + Require.js Todo list Web App Example
- The best things and stuff of 2011 by Fogus
- Were auctioning ten beta Raspberry Pis
- Displacing MySQL with Solr
- 2011: Piracy Wars and Internet Censorship
- To Dissect a Mockingbird: A Graphical Notation for the Lambda Calculus
- Category Theory for the Java Programmer (2007)
- Why Smalltalk on the JVM?
- Richard Feynman and The Connection Machine
- Happy new year HN
- Let's update the HN circle on Google Plus (the proper way)
- The Novelties of Lua 5.2 Roberto Ierusalimschy (pdf slideshow)
- Read The Dinossaurs
- NYPD systematically games CompStat, their defect tracking system
- Stop whining and start hiring remote workers
- Let's update the HN circle on Google Plus
- Doctorow: The coming war on general-purpose computation
- How TeX friends celebrate New Year: Letting fireworks explode with TeX and TikZ
- Actual Damages For 1 Download = Cost of a 1 License
- Open Source IDE GAMBAS Reaches 3.0
- EA, Nintendo, Sony Quietly Withdraw SOPA Support
- Transforming Any Flat Surface Into a Control Panel With Sound
- Tensions Over Hormuz Raise Ugly Possibilities For War
- Arise SIR Jonathan Ive
- Soyuz Lifts Off Again, Delivers Globalstar Satellites
- Before the iPhone, Apple's Stunning Phone From 1983
- Is Twitter Aiding and Abetting Terrorism?
- Running Great Britain? There's an App For That!
- Ask Slashdot: Changing Passwords For the New Year?
- Creating the World's Cheapest Tablet
- Doctorow: the Coming War On General-Purpose Computing
- Verizon Backtracks On $2 Convenience Fee
- HP Wanted $1.2B For WebOS and Palm
- Orangutans To Skype Between Zoos With iPads
- Where Would Earth-Like Planets Find Water?
- Samoa and Tokelau Are Skipping December 30th
- Malicious QR Code Use On the Rise
- 2011: Record Year For Airline Safety
- New Group Paves Way For 2012 Online Primary
- Warrantless Wiretapping Decisions Issued By Ninth Circuit Court
- Does 'Supersizing' Supershrink Your Brain?
- Copyright Claim Sets Back Cognitive Impairment Testing
- Open Source Increasingly Replaced By Open APIs
- Occupy Protesters Are Building a Facebook for the 99%
- Attack Tool Released For WPS Setup Flaw
- Transistor Made From Cotton Yarn
- UK Ministry of Defense Improves War Games For Console Generation
- China Reveals Its Space Plans Up To 2016
- London, eerily empty on Christmas morning
- EA, Sony, Nintendo pull support from SOPA (but their industry association still supports it)
- ACLU fights Kafkaesque secret Occupy Boston Twitter subpoena
- Bohn Aluminum's hypermodernist futuristic wartime ads
- War on General Purpose Computing auf Deutsch
- Claude Coats, the background artist who made the Haunted Mansion feel infinite
- Sir Jonathan Ive
- Penn Jillette: An Atheist's Guide to the 2012 Election
- Pound On My Muffin (NSFW language, cupcakes)
- 60beat GamePad controller plugs into iOS sound jack
- Inside the Apple archives at Stanford Libraries
- Marvel's lawyers get into fanboy flamewar with IRS about human-status of its mutants
- Tea infuser meets junkbot
- Now more than ever, it's time to pull your domains from GoDaddy
- Using sunlight to convert sand into glass objects
- Chocolate hat of the day
- Friday Freak-Out: The 13th Floor Elevators perform "You're Gonna Miss Me"
- MIT and the future of open-source education
- Why tornadoes and hailstorms are more common during the workweek
- Stephen Hawking needs a new technician
- Printer malware: print a malicious document, expose your whole LAN
- Lego's old line of toys for girls
- Interview with jolly old Maurice Sendak
- BREAKING: U.S. Congress clueless, ignorant
- Hurd harassment lawyer letter posted
- Danish company helped Iran identify journalist who was arrested and tortured
- Transcript of my 28C3 keynote
- Ebert: film industry is losing money because they charge too much and deliver too little
- Zooey Deschanel plays "What Are You Doing New Years Eve?" on ukulele
- "Hello, 911? I've just been run over...no, I don't need an ambulance, just the police...no, it was...
- Facebook is cited as the reason for a third of all divorces. DO YOU LIKE THIS?
- If your clothes fly off the roof of your car onto a busy California freeway, just let them go, cause man,...
- Final year-end voting thread: Best Fark Photoshop contest of 2011
- Teenagers 'going too far' sexually while drunk. Just not with you
- The top ten countries who like America (Or, the only places in the world where waving the American flag...
- Two men break into a house and want to know "Where's the stuff?" And by stuff, we mean the safe...
- Injured coyote on the loose at Concord Naval Weapons Station hopes to find weapons better than those...
- FLDSers pledge to not have sex until their leader, serving a life sentence, is released from prison. Ok...
- Free crack pipes, free crack pipes, see how they smoke, see how they smoke, Vancouver is giving them out...
- This New Year's Eve, the Washington Post asks: Who should really be blamed for inflicting Auld Lang Syne...
- San Francisco zoo says they were gibbon no warning before thieves broke in and stole one of their monkeys
- Gunman who doesn't care for the music of Johnny Cash shot a man in Sacramento, just to watch him die. THEN...
- Put down that third doughnut and read the five reasons your New Year's resolutions will fail
- Century-old colour photographs that were taken around the world are to be shown to mass audiences for the...
- Marine gets shot three times during robbery, uses fingers to plug holes in chest and abdomen before...
- Fark Photoshopper 2011 Retrospective: Dust off your Looties and post your year end Best of Video
- If you're going to bring vodka to school, be like this 13 year old girl and share it
- Maine shrimp season to be short and difficult, which just goes to show that shrimpin' ain't easy
- Ahh-hooooooo, Grey wolf in Cali
- If your cats eat your hamburger, please don't call 911 to request a replacement. Officials say they suspect...
- Paintings and drawings by U.S. soldiers from WW I to the present. 114 pics. No slideshow
- Adopted woman, 64, who spent whole life thinking she was an only child discovers she has nine fat, homely...
- When you call for an ambulance, it's not supposed to be self serve
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 31
- Skirt Irksome Charges With Android Texting Apps
- Boston D.A. Subpoenas Twitter Over Occupy Boston, Anonymous
- Hurd Enters Pantheon of (Alleged) Tech Pickups
- Beyond Blowin in the Wind: The Music of Occupy Wall Street
- Five 2011 Tech Tremors That Will Create Aftershocks for Years
- iPad 3 Rumor Roundup: New Display Tech, Lots of Contradictions
- In Metal Evolution, Rock Gods Hammer Out Genre's History
- Game|Life Podcast: The Extremes of 2011
- 2011: The Year Data Centers Turned Green
- FDA Documents Show Agency Once Strongly Opposed Farm Antibiotic Overuse
- USC Film Students Practice Artistic Craft Through Games
- Dazzling Satellite Views of Vast Moon Crater
- Glowing Scorpion Exoskeletons May Be Giant Eyes
- Whip Up Some DNA With a Home PCR Machine
- Tech 2011: Biggest News Stories of the Year
- Dec. 30, 1924: Hubble Reveals We Are Not Alone
- Alt Text: Top 10 Things Nobody Cared About in 2011
- First Siri, Now Threat Detection: Inside SRI's Amazing R&D
- As Good as Good Enough Gets
- Anonymous 101 Part Deux: Morals Triumph Over Lulz
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 30
- 11 Who Died in 2011 (And Were Not Named Steve)
- Court Revives NSA Dragnet Surveillance Case
- A Touch of Understanding: Gene Tweak Opens Sensory Black Box
- Thanks, Internet: Out-of-Print Blade Runner Sketchbook Surfaces Online
- LG to Show Off 84-Inch 'Ultra Definition' TV at CES
- An Overview of Firefox's Coming Developer Tools
- Jerome Simpson Flips For a Touchdown
- Google Thumps Oracle In Heavyweight Bout Over Android
- WHERE'S BANANA SAM? Beloved Monkey Stolen From San Francisco Zoo
- $16.5 Million Lottery Winner Claims Prize At Last Minute
- HORROR: Patient Allegedly Had Penis Eaten Off By Rats
- It's Been A Very Weird Year: 2011's Oddest News Stories
- Chimpanzee Cooks His Own Food
- World's Heaviest Mom Shuts Down Pay-Per-View Eating Site
- Massive Caviar Stash Found Hidden In Hospital Morgue
- Dec. 30, 2011: The Day That Doesn't Exist In Two Countries
- Chinese Stage Massive Pillow Fight
- Vehicle Crashes Into Family's House -- Again
- Dead Man Sued For Flying Body Parts
- The Top Ten "Reefer Madness" Stories of 2011
- Man Pops Corn Out Of His Eye Sockets (VIDEO)
- A Salute To 2011's Weirdest Records And Feats
- Hawaiian Man Faces Assault Charge In Cow Bone Attack
- WATCH: Compilation Of YouTube's Greatest 'Wins' In 2011
- Titanic Auction: Largest Trove Of Artifacts From Infamous Shipwreck To Be Sold
- Jesus In Walmart Receipt: The Strangest 'Sacred Sightings' Of 2011 (VIDEO)
- WAIT: Cheetah The Chimp Death A Hoax?
- WATCH: Woman Climbs Into Elephant Cage
- Man Tries To Steal Woman's Heart With Stolen Ring: Cops
- Jesus Appears On A Sock?
- Hugo Chavez Suggests U.S. Giving Latin American Leaders Cancer
- VIDEO: Coffin Floats In Louisiana Pond After Flood
- LOOK: 2011's Most Memorable (And Sometimes Hilarious) Mug Shots
- Montreal Restaurant's Business Drops After Topless Servers Cover Up
- Monks Brawl With Brooms At Jesus' Birthplace
- Drunk Man Brought Beer To AA And Wouldn't Leave
- The 10 Best Animal Videos Of 2011
- Clean-Shaven Severed Leg Washes Ashore In Fla.
- Bush Says He Still Believes Iraq War Was The Fun Thing To Do
- Infographic: The Search For WMD
- U.S. Draws Up Plan For Post-War Transitional Dictatorship In Iraq
- Point/Counterpoint: No Blood For Oil vs. Exactly How Much Oil Are We Talking About? (by Kenneth W. Parton)
- U.S. Soldiers Ask Rumsfeld If They Could Get Surprise Visit From Loved Ones Instead
- Bush Posts Classified Ad For 90,000 Troops
- Christmas Brought To Iraq By Force
- [video] In The Know: How Can We Make The War In Iraq More Eco-Friendly?
- Dead Iraqi Would Have Loved Democracy
- Infographic: Hollywood Vs. The War
- Retired Gen. George Washington Criticizes Bush's Handling Of Iraq War
- Sudan To Send 200 Troops To Iraq For Vacation
- [audio] Insurgent Secretly Terrified Of Winning Control Of Iraq
- Son In Iraq Or Something
- Defense Department Typo Results In U.S. Attack On Ira
- Bush On North Korea: 'We Must Invade Iraq'
- Infographic: $87 Billion For Iraq
- U.S. Troops In Iraq Excited To Finally Return To Afghanistan
- Area Sorority Girl Concerned About War And Stuff
- Soldier's Remains To Be Re-Deployed To Iraq
- Opinion: I Wonder What Kind Of Message I'm Sending To The Troops (by Jane Merrick)
- CNN Renews 'This Week At War' For Next Eight Seasons
- Rumsfeld Equally Proud Of All His Wars
- Iraqi Constitution Ratified, Burned
- [audio] White House Declares War On DSL Provider
- [video] Pentagon Reports Army Mascot 'Liberty' Killed in Iraq
- Bumbling Ragtag Regiment Achieves Heartwarming Victory In Iraq
- Iraq War Memorial Planners Forced To Revise Length Again
- Unmanned Military Drone Briefly Grasps Senselessness Of War
- White House Announces Best Way To Support Troops Is To Never Mention War In Iraq
- Top 10 Easy-to-Keep Resolutions for This New Year [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Remove Clothing Wrinkles with a Water Spray Bottle [Clothes]
- This Is the Best of Lifehacker 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Most Popular Firefox Extensions and Posts of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Best Drink Mixing Recipe App? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Use iOS' Notification Center as a Quick App Launcher [Ios]
- Remains of the Day: Get a Bag's-Eye View of Air Travel [Video]
- The Plug Hub Manages Your Mess of Surge Protector Cables [Video]
- How to Survive the Perils of New Year's Eve [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Get Zip Browser for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Scription Chronodox is a Beautiful, Printable, Freeform Weekly Planner for the New Year [DIY]
- Answer: Who Is That Woman? [Search Research]
- Make Grooves in Your Cutting Board to Make Cleanup Easier [DIY]
- Not Sure If You Can Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Consult This Helpful Chart! [Jailbreak]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Job Hunting [Help Yourself]
- iOS 5.0.1 Redsn0w Jailbreak Updated to Fix a Few Bugs [Jailbreak]
- Make Wool Clothing Less Itchy with Glycerin or Vinegar [Clever Uses]
- The Best Email Client for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Do I Give Better Massages? [Video]
- Dropbox Automator Automatically Processes Images, Text, PDFs and Other Files in Your Dropbox Any Way You...
- Figure Out Which Graduate Degrees Are Worth the Debt with the One-Year Salary Rule [Personal Finance]
- EchoSign Brings Legally-Binding Electronic Signing on Your iPhone or iPad [IPhone Downloads]
- The Hassle-Free Guide to Ripping Your Blu-Ray Collection [Video]
- Turn an Old Smoke Detector Into a Flood Detector [DIY]
- RefDot Automatically Pulls Citations from Amazon Books [Chrome Extensions]
- End eBay Auctions Between 6:30 pm and 10:30 pm to Maximize Views [EBay]
- Winter Wake-Up Automatically Wakes Your Up Earlier If it Snows [Alarm Clocks]
- How to Contact and Properly Communicate with Your Government Representatives [Politics]
- The Minimal Calm Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Antiresolution Encourages You to Make Concrete Steps to Improve Your Life Over Big Vague Resolutions [Webapps]
- Detailed explanation of the final Keyword in Java
- Windows 8 Vs Ubuntu Lets get a closer view
- Spring MVC and REST at Google App Engine
- Top 50 Free Online Web Apps For Designers and Developers From 2011
- Passport A Simple Authentication framework for Node.js
- Multiple programming languages vulnerable to DoS via hash algorithm collision
- 20+ Modern CSS Frameworks
- Can you explain why ++[][+]+[+] = 10 - Stack Overflow
- SaaS for Agility, Lightweight as an Enabler
- The DOM's Quirks Mode (and IE10)
- Windows Phone Mango Sample: Detect Theme
- WP7 Silverlight Layout Controls: Canvas Element
- 23 Useful Online HTML5 Tools
- Preventative medicine for Memory leaks in Java
- TouchDB - A slim Database engine for your Mobile App
- Facter: ZendServer
- On The Trail of a JVM Bug?
- 5 Options to Backup Your MySQL and Keep Your SaaS Online
- Attaching an event to a form's elements inside an iframe with a use of jQuery.
- Java + Kinect: Implementing Body Gestures
- A Java Developer's Review of 2011
- HowTo: Build a VNC Client for the Browser
- LWE 2.0.1 Solr Development Platform Released!
- The Internals of PHP Associative Arrays
- Steamlining RavenDB, Part II - Why RavenDB Lazy Requests are in the Advanced section?
- Access Control Using Bit Masks
- 22 Most Popular jQuery Plugins of 2011
- Hadoop Reaches Version 1.0 - Already King of Big Data
- Top 10 Developer and Engineering Skills Employers Will Look for Going into 2012 | ServicesANGLE
- Video Series: Extending the Codeigniter Core with MY_Model
- Lunch Disguise Sandwich Bag
- Star Wars Party Food
- What Are You Doing New Years Eve?
- General Lee #1 For Sale
- This Week at Neatorama
- Jamu The Lion Getting A Beauty Treatment
- Want To Know More About North Korea? Then Read The FAQ Page
- Amazing Hand-Crafted Nazgul Armor
- 11 Things We Can Expect In The Future According To Buck Rogers
- Jabba The Snowman
- A Fun New Years Eve Tradition From Ecuador
- A Rose By Any Other State Of Matter
- 3D Guns Make You Look Dangerous...And Crazy
- So This Is What Baby Rhinos Sound Like
- Morrissey Hacked Into Google Earth
- Digitize-With The Captain Power Rap
- An 8-Bit Animation From Lecco Italy
- Gritty Photos Of British Gangsters
- Diamond Weevils Have Real Diamonds In Their Shells
- Robot DJs Are Coming, Hide Your Turntables
- Sci-Fi Themed Brothel in Nevada
- New Year's Oreo Pops
- Microsoft's New "Magic Wall": A Holodeck in Your Living Room?
- 2012 & The End Of The World
- The Longest Straight Staircase in the World Has 699 Steps
- Pigeon is Actually Good at Math
- Vegan S'More Cocktails in Chocolate Glasses
- Cat Playing Fruit Ninja
- A Short History of the Modern Calendar
- Apes Gamble by Calculating Odds
- Robot Tea Infuser
- Wild Panda Filmed Eating a Dead Animal
- 1980s Film Alphabet
- Online Retailers and the Drunk Customer Market
- Tamara de Lempicka's "Spock and Uhura"
- For Tax Purposes, Marvel Argues that Mutants Aren't Human
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value - Forbes
- Josh Sullivan: Css3 progress bars
- sickill/bitpocket - GitHub
- The pros and cons of cloud hosting
- What Americans Keep Ignoring About Finland's School Success - Anu Partanen - National - The Atlantic
- A Responsive Design Approach for Complex, Multicolumn Data Tables | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
- Freebie: Free Vector Web Icons (91 Icons) - Smashing Magazine
- The maker makes: on design, community, and personal empowerment Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
- Offline Wiki
- College professor seeds Internet with fake term paper to catch plagiarists
- jQuery UI Bootstrap
- BBC News - Apple's Jonathan Ive gets knighthood in honours list
- transcript.md at master from jwise/28c3-doctorow - GitHub
- Go Slow to Go Fast - Ontic Oren
- Recruiting programmers to your startup
- The Mystery of the Canadian Whiskey Fungus [Wired Magazine]
- Dropbox Automator Automatically Processes Images, Text, PDFs and Other Files in Your Dropbox Any Way You...
- BBC News - Hackers plan space satellites to combat censorship
- BrokenBlog Blog Archive How to Make a Massively Cross-Platform Game
- ActiveRecord (and Rails) Considered Harmful - Literate Programming
- Robert Reich (My Political Prediction for 2012: It's Obama-Clinton)
- Ink and paper
- Why we shouldn't let Google (or anyone else) claim their private services are public spaces - Boing Boing
- Dropbox Automator Is Like IFTTT For Dropbox | TechCrunch
- Professors' proposed calendar synchronizes dates with days - CNN.com
- Trunk Spotlight: ifttt to Connect Evernote with Other Services You Use Evernote Blogcast
- Celestial Navigation
- The 10 Best Productivity Apps of 2011 - The Next Web
- Year in Review Roundup [Year In Review]
- The Best Things We Read All Year [Year In Review]
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand Are Getting a Divorce [Celebrities]
- Hasbro Crushes Dreams of Grown Men Who Love My Little Pony [The Internet]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: Civil Wars [Banhammer]
- Music Teacher's 'Get Naked, Sing Better' Ploy Actually Works [Sex Crimes]
- Pop Culture New Year's Resolutions for 2012 [Resolutions]
- Kathie Lee Gifford Does Not Know What a BJ Is [Video]
- All the Year-End Listicles We Didn't Get Around to Writing in 2011 [Procrastination]
- And Now Newt Gingrich Is Crying [Video]
- These Words Are Now Banned from the English Language [Language]
- Does Mitt Romney Have a Birther Son? [Birthers]
- Here Are Your Dumbest Stock-Trading Congressmen [Fools]
- Michele Bachmann's Beautiful Ode to the AR-15 Assault Rifle [Video]
- Which Actress' Husband Slept with Her Step Father? [Blind Items]
- Ten People Who Should Quit the Media in 2012 [Year In Review]
- Busted Drunk Bus Cop Too Drunk to Ride Bus [Video]
- Samoa Jumps 24 Hours into the Future Tonight [Time Zones]
- How Your Privacy Will Be Invaded in 2012 [Valleywag]
- How Your Privacy Will Be Invaded in 2012 [HOLD] [Valleywag]
- Here's Your Useless Iowa Political Weather Report 
- Sorry Guys, Kim Richards Is Still in Rehab [Reality TV]
- Another Exciting Edition of Strange Rick Perry Ad Scripts [Video]
- Beyonce Might Be Giving Birth Right Now [Rumors]
- Um, Why Is There a Giant At Kim Jong-Il's Funeral? [North Korea]
- Snowflakes Should Get Over Themselves [Science Watch]
- Seat Scanner Identifies People By Their Butts [Butts]
- Michele Bachmann's Lovely Ode to the AR-15 Rifle [Video]
- The Year in Lies 
- NYT Twitter Ace Pulls Another Weiner [Journalismism]
|The Global Rise of the Informal Economy|
|The year Claire Danes won our hearts, again|
|Year in Review: The 10 Consumer Spending Trends...|
|The Year That Wasnt|
|Why Are Fewer Americans Getting Married?|
|The GOOD Microphilanthropy Challenge Wrapup:...|
|Pa. hospital no longer hiring smokers|
|On This Day: Steelers Franco Harris Makes...|
|Ten 2011 Examples of Major Media Malfeasance|
|Egypt raids 17 NGOs (The Envoy)|
|New Year's Eve: Dutch giraffes soothed by pop...|
|'Iraq Day' marks deadline for US withdrawal - CNN|
|ICDP and AKRSP held one day workshop on...|
|Anthony Lane: Otto Preminger’s...|
|Wave Of Arsons Blisters Jim Morrison's Former...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Nike Finally Joins The Twitterverse, Tweets Out...|
|It Wasnt Just A Gun That Tennessee Woman...|
|New Year's Around the World|
|The Caucus: Romney Focuses on Obama Before...|
|Zillionaire Mitt Romney Tells Obama To Stop...|
|Weekly Address: Working Together in the New Year|
|Iowa Update: Slow and Steady May Win the Race...|
|On the Scene with Ron Paul|
|With Four Days Left, It's Anybody's Game in Iowa|
|Christopher Hitchens, 1949-2011|
|What Monitoring Its Election Taught Me About...|
wall street j.
|Dow Ends Year of Tumult Up 6%|
|Lose Weight, Make Money With These Stocks|
|Capital One Venture Card Review|
|Can Parking Direction Tell Us Anything About...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Developing Mindful Leaders|
|Big Brother Is Watching You Shop|
|This Year In Bots|
|TRUE CONFESSION: This Is My $600 New Year's Eve...|
|Your diversification is hard news for today:...|
|Freight Train Kept A-Rollin|
|10 things we learned about Apple this year (Dan...|
|Dead? Social Media's Explosive Growth is Only...|
|The End is Here Before The Beginning for Beyond...|
|2011 Gov 2.0 year in review|
|Google Offers Millions of Songs for $0.49 Each|
|Silent camera apps blamed for increased...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Like Hell Facebook Is Killing Google (GOOG)|
|Obama Wishes Country a Happy New Year, Hopeful...|
|Week in review: Android fragmentation, Windows...|
|Typical Android User is Anything But Typical...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple's Jonathan Ive Awarded Knighthood|
|The Muses of Insert, Delete and Execute|
|Samsung Galaxy Note hits 1 million units...|
|Tech History Today 92|
|In Depth: Year in tech: the highs and lows of 2011|
|NARN, the Goodbye 2011 Edition!|
yahoo odd news
|Hello Heidi to bye bye bunga bunga in 2011 odd...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Never Liked It Anyway: Website Lets You Sell...|
|Rick Perrys Last-Ditch Iowa Strategy|
|6 Insane Last Resort Surgeries That Actually...|
|Jealous Penguin Pushes Penguin|
|The Most Important Events of the Last 100 Years...|
|Christmas Gift Org Charts, Through Life|
|Top lucky to be alive stories of 2011 (DAFTAS)|
|Ho Ho Ho! Giant Santas!|
|FAIL Nation: Put Your Back Into It FAIL|
|New Year's Peeved|
|Katy Asked Russell To File For Divorce - As To...|
|Dude Rocks Out With gAtari: Atari 2600 Guitar|
|GIF: O, teh Nip Has Definitely Kicked In|
|Moss Has Cloned Itself for 50,000 Years, Study...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|A round-up of the year|
|10 Smart Ways We Could Stop Wasting Energy|
|Baby Bear Knife for next to nothing!|
|Happy New Year|
|The Top 20 Tech Stories of 2011|
|Faster-than-light neutrinos: a timeline|
|Review of 2011: The year's biggest news at a...|
|Using XMEM to Read MIDI|
|Weekend Links: 1930s Hacking Lulz|
|Mickey Mouse and Pluto get the Frank Frazetta...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Sydney Prepares to Greet 2012|
|Graphene gives protection from intense laser...|
|How Mollusk Blood Could Cure Cancer|
|I Took The Were You A Naughty Or Nice Girl This...|
|Man Busted Trying to Get 247 Snakes & Other...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|New Years Eve Banner: The Last DIY Youll Ever...|
|ACEEE Chief Calls 2011 Energy Efficiency...|
|A Wish List for Congress in 2012|
|Top 6 U.S. climate-policy happenings of 2011|
|Bridgestones New Air-Free Tires are 100%...|
|Oil on Nigerian coast after major Shell spill|
|Mobile Game Entices Theme Park Attendees With...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: January 2012|
|Coffee table - Stop bugging me!|
|Masters of the Cutaway Part 5: Graham Bleathman|
|When 2012 Starts Around the World|
|How to Drink Like Your Favorite Authors|
|RedBall Project Takes Interactive Urban Art on...|
|Links for 2011-12-29 [del.icio.us]|
|Safor School of Architects / Orts-Trullenque|
|What a Difference Two Decades Makes|
|Collaborative COLOURlovers Project: Spoonflower...|
|Escape the map|
|7 Secrets to Making This Year the Best Year Ever|
|Ask Unclutterer: How do you create resolutions...|
|China Says Man Dies From Bird Flu|
|A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit|
|New Year's Recipes to Bring Good Fortune|
|You Voted: Best of 2011 Poll Results|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|10 Pants Every Woman Should Own|
|Figtht cancer with these NY resolutions from...|
|Farfalle with Pistachios|
|Baked Curry Chicken|
|Roger Ebert Hates Going To The Movies For The...|
|7 Easy Steps to Making New Awesome Friends ...|
|Governor Walker Is Not Actually a Good Person|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Rules of the Ripped|
|Art of Manliness: Best of 2011|
|GQ Rules: The Heavyweights|
|Calabrese Gajola Wash Bag|
|Want To See SMALLVILLEs Lois Lane, Erica...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Joyful Noise - Featurette|
|They Won't Stay Dead: Ancient Movie Promo Sites|
|Christophers Top 10 Trailers of 2011|
|TGB Episode 90: 2011 Retrospective (Guest:...|
|Brock Lesnar -- Beaten Into Retirement|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Year in Review Roundup [Year In Review]|
|Movie News Wrap Up: December 31st, 2011|
|Shut Up, Dude: The 50 Best Comments Of 2011|
|Katy Perry And Russell Brand Divorce Details...|
|LMFAO, Florence + the Machine on Track for...|
|It's still music to Dan Wallin's ears|
the big picture
|Scenes from Iraq|
|Breaking into confinement|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 30|
|Saturday, 31 Dec 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Turkey and Elsewhere|
|Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz - THE TRIAL|
|Tokyo Sky Tree12|
|http://www.graphic-exchange.com/home.htm l -...|
|Comic for December 31, 2011|
|This is why the Internet is important:...|