- IAmA Guy Who Has Worn A Purple Shirt Every Day for 666 Days Straight
- Radiohead - Paranoid Android
- How you deal with Bioware's bullshit.
- A real life Good Guy Greg
- IAmA request: Someone who has had their marriage ceremony interrupted due to someone objecting.
- The Hill: Online Community Reddit driving opposition to SOPA
- Gogol Bordello - Immigraniada
- Sheldon, the pig
- H. P.Lovecraft makes a very good point.
- Game systems
- Good Guy Winrar
- IAmA: Used and New Car Salesman AMA
- Last night I had an epiphany: Why don't we make the public library system a torrent site?
- He may not be furry and soft, but he's really sick, and my best friend. Any love for iguanas?
- I love my parents Old Victorian house
- eBay's finest _
- The story of reddit
- TIL of a company called "VessEx", they will recover your stolen aircraft and ships, even...
- I told them I own a horse.
- There was a threesome between my best friend, his girlfriend, and the girl I brought to new years. How bad...
- The Truth About Game Chat
- Happy NY from Utrecht
- Every time
- Made myself a new party dress, found true love!
- Confused Cee Lo
- IAmA Request: LeVar Burton
- Made you two fine people get together, didn't invite anyone else. Happy forever-together New Years, reddit.
- Girlfriend's out of town, here's my New Year's kiss
- Rosetta Stoned - Tool
- That's dedication
- Last Wish of 2011...
- Viburnum opulus berries
- Mission: Impossible--Ghost Protocol (the IMAX Experience)
- The Texture and Color of Floats
- 5 Ways to Get Home on New Years Eve
- The Tournament of Roses parade began in 1890 as a promotional winter festival by the Pasadena Valley Hunt Club
- Power Web
- Sneak Peek Of Times Square's New Year's Eve Ball
- Marvel Lawyers Insist Mutants Arent Human.
- Welcome to Chime.in Tournament of Roses News
- Good Luck Foods for the New Year
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- A Mural I forgot to add
- Ow. Just Ow.
- $800- The Fly on the Wall
- At Times Square today
- Afrosoul Photography
- Ursa Beach during the night
- What makes Chime.in Unique?
- My StoryBoard: The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- Squids - Hung Out to Dry
- Alice in Wonderland Cameo Necklace
- Twitter Marketing Phenomenon Calvin Lee
- Christmas in Florida, photo gallery #2: Sunsets!
- Fancy Some Brittle? Yes. Yes, You Do.
- The @UberMedia Rose Parade press credentials have landed
- Best Torture Ever
- Nice zombie-repellent SUV. Got any food?
- What's your favorite Denzel Washington movie?
- Sir Jony: Apple design guru Jonathan Ive gets knighted
- 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake hits Eastern Japan
- 2011: Striking Pirates and Stopping SOPA
- Girl Caught on Video Putting an Entire Case of Beer Up Her Skirt
- NASA spacecraft orbits moon on New Year's Eve
- The World Welcomes 2012
- Conservative Health Minister Comes Under Fire Over Tobacco Briefings
- Afghan child bride Sahar Gul, 15, mutilated for refusing prostitution is rescued from toilet prison
- Rich Index: What It Takes To Be Considered Rich In America
- Cops Destroy BMW Looking For Nonexistent Marijuana
- Minds are as clever as they will ever be, say scientists
- 5 Reasons Your New Year's Resolution Is Going to Fail
- Obama Signing Statement: The NDAA Doesnt Apply To US Citizens
- Five tech industry predictions for 2012
- 10 Weirdest Scientific Theories Proposed in Science Fiction
- Gigabyte X79-UD3 Motherboard Obliterates X79 Overclocking Record with F7 BIOS
- Did New Year's Eve Well-Wishers Crash Twitter?
- Poisoned Weather: Year 2011 In Photos
- SOPA is for lazy companies and campaign donations not piracy prevention
- Cat plays Fruit Ninja on iPad pretty well [Video]
- Saudi Mufti Says Women Selling Female Accessories Is Crime
- L.A. Housing Authority Handed Out Over $500K in 'Performance' Bonuses in 2 Years
- Castro, Chavez Make Top Ten List of World's Worst Dictators
- Obama signs defense bill despite 'reservations'
- 8 Comic Book Cocktail Recipes For Your New Year's Eve Party
- Two NASA Spacecraft Set to Orbit the Moon
- 566 coalition troops die in Afghan war in 2011
- Google, Facebook, Twitter Help Revelers Ring in New Year
- Kosher dildos? Sex toys increasingly marketed to religious crowds | The Raw Story
- Iowa: What To Expect On Caucus Night And After
- Ron Paul Flips Out Over TV Anchor's 9/11 Accusation
- WATCH: Michele Bachmann Fires A Shot At Rick Santorum
- Rick Santorum: I Would Bomb Iran
- Key Iowa Poll Leaves Room For Plenty Of 'What-Ifs'
- Judge Upholds Casey Anthony's Right To Keep Mum
- Ultra-Orthodox Jews Don Nazi Garb, Spark Outrage
- 'America's Iron Lady'
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- North Korea's New Year's Resolutions
- Pope Unveils Keys To Future Of Hope
- Iran's Navy Reportedly Tests Missile
- Bright Spots vs. Dark Clouds: Obama Seeks Right Tone On Recovery
- Baby Boomers Take Note: Medicare Is Headed For Big Changes
- Iraqi Leader Warns Against 'Excessive Joy' Over U.S. Exit
- Strong Earthquake Hits Japan
- Occupy Wall Street Activists Retake Zuccotti Park
- Mitt Romney Riding High After Much-Awaited Iowa Poll
- Romney Leads In Crucial Iowa Poll
- 'Mormon Factor' Still On Romney Campaign Radar
- Romney Says He Would Veto Dream Act
- Occupy Protesters Arrested Outside Candidates' Iowa Headquarters
- 'We're Just Ruining Ourselves.. Destroying Ourselves'
- Man With Explosives Detained At Texas Airport
- Obama Signs Defense Bill Despite 'Serious Reservations'
- Gingrich Blasts Administration For Blocking Controversial Voter ID Law
- Hollywood On Edge After String Of Arsons
- THE LOST YEAR
- Attacks Turn Nasty In Iowa
- Putin's New Year's Message - With A Wink
- Yemen's President Plans To Stay
- Oh Look It's The Hangover Ham!
- Russian shellacing
- Stuck in the Trollmire
- Hi Richard!
- What a picture
- The newest Year
- "Somehow It Got Easy To Laugh Out Loud"
- You got Atari in my geetar!
- Space Quest II! Starring Sludge Vohaul (The Alien MORE Hideous than Your Aunt Hildegard)!
- Remember to flush your Famicom after playing
- A Longer Time Ago, Two Galaxies Crossed Paths...
- Todd Haynes' "Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story"
- Welcome to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today!
- Time keeps on slippin'
- Carts Of Darkness
- "The fallacy in this reasoning is glaring."
- Party like it's 1978, or 1993, or 2000, or maybe even 2011.
- "Nothing compares to you, except maybe a banana, peeled or unpeeled, I don't care, though when they're...
- Raiders of the Lost Archives
- HiHiHuHu! MiMaMO! KiKOOLOL! BLiBLU MAMAHU! HOP!
- Jamel Shabazz
- An Alternative to Dick Clark
- Late-deafened music lover rediscovers love of music via cochlear implant
- I had a sinking feeling...
- "The demand that I make of my reader is that he should devote his whole Life to reading my works."
- insert humorous quip re: correlation & causation, with an extra side of beans
- On the bathroom floor with a wombat is no way to go through life, Yo-Yo Ma!
- CD-ROM [...] is the next step for savvy musicians on the cutting edge.
- The Feds Were My Biggest Customer
- China TV Grows Racy, and Gets a Chaperon
- Solitude and Leadership
- Notes from a wedding: In the age of digital music and the relative bargain of a single DJ, wedding singer...
- Lets Start Paying College Athletes
- What Went Wrong?
- Longforms Favorite Finds of 2011
- Presumed Guilty
- A World on Fire
- Drone-Ethics Briefing
- Between the Lines
- Little Boy Lost
- The Good Seed
- The Recruiters War
- Trash, Art, and the Movies
- The Xinjiang Procedure
- The Last Movie Maestro
- Business, Casual.
- Stories to Live With
- Retail Therapy
- How Ethiopias Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- No Country for Innocent Men
- In the Land of the Dear Leader
- From Pakistan to Afghanistan, U.S. Finds Convoy of Chaos
- NASA probe follows twin and prepares to arrive at moon on New Year's Day to ... - Winnipeg Free Press
- Gingrich: Romney would buy White House if he could - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Another Round Of Car Fires Hit LA - NPR
- Arab League body asks Syrian observers to leave - CBC.ca
- 2nd NASA Probe En Route To Moon On New Year's Day - NPR
- Santorum: Iowa will leave him in 'good shape' - USA TODAY (blog)
- Kim Jong-il's eldest son in secret visit to North Korea - Telegraph.co.uk
- Iran's navy says it has tested surface-to-air missile during drill near ... - Washington Post
- Iran claims nuclear fuel success - euronews
- Romney Leads Paul as Santorum Surges Among Iowa Republicans - BusinessWeek
- Los Angeles arson attacks: Four more car fires set throughout LA on New Year's Eve - New York Daily News
- North Korea Vows Fight Against 'Burning' Food, Power Shortages - BusinessWeek
- Blackbird deaths: Sign of apocalypse as thousands die on 2nd New Year's Eve in ... - Daily Mail
- Powerful quake rocks Tokyo region on New Year's Day - Montreal Gazette
- Heat Star LeBron James Gets Engaged - NBA.com (blog)
- Santorum says he would bomb Iran nuclear sites - Boston.com
- Cowboys, Giants clash for playoff berth tonight on TSN - TSN
- Fireworks, hope and worry as world rings in 2012 - CTV.ca
- Iran Navy Tests Surface-to-Air Missile in Drill - ABC News
- Number of LA arson fires up to 41 - CBS News
- Ron Paul Says He Is 'Pretty Electable,' in US 'Mainstream' - BusinessWeek
- See Lady Gaga's Wacky New Year's Eve Performance Getup! - Us Magazine
- Paul Mazza/AP Photo - ABC News
- Newt: Romney wants to 'buy the election' - Politico (blog)
- Third Night Of Car Arson Attacks - Sky News
- Iran currency slips to record low after new US sanctions - Economic Times
- Santorum woos Iowa - Washington Post (blog)
- First of NASA's Twin GRAIL Probes Enters Moon's Orbit - PC Magazine
- Arab body says monitors should quit Syria - News24
- Will Rick Santorum's 'Ask, don't tell' message help with Iowa's independent ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Hundreds of employees at nonprofits make six-figure salaries
- Two die, 561 hurt in Italian New Year celebrations
- San Francisco Becomes First in Nation with $10 Minimum Wage (and the Sky Isn't Going to Fall) | Economy |...
- Republican campaign shows power of 'super PACs' ~~~ 'malefactors of great wealth' -- T Roosevelt
- pkv beitragsbemessungsgrenze 2011 - die EU stellt neu ueberarbeitete Entwuerfe zur Diskussion
- Which nations are really responsible for climate change - interactive map
- Santorum: 'Diversity creates conflict'
- 40 Hard Questions That The American People Should Be Asking Right Now
- Wood Trading Exchange Stokes Green Energy Row
- GOP 'Wins' Could Keep Unemployment Over 8 Percent
- Iran navy tests surface-to-air missile in drill
- private krankenversicherung einkommen - die Regierung ist beunruhigt
- Querwirkungen der Beitragsausfaelle auf den Themenkomplex beratung private krankenversicherung
- Ind. woman donates kidney to her former boss
- 'Occupy The Caucus' Activists Target Iowa Campaign Headquarters - Arrests Continue
- Israel versus Palestine in 2012 (More struggle for peace)
- Raw Milk Is NOT The Dangerous Liquid We've Been Warned About-Even Ron Paul Agrees! CDC Misrepresents Raw...
- Take Over the Corporations!
- Time for Conservatives to wake up and smell the cat litter....
- "And So, _Ad Infinitum_", by L. Neil Smith
- The Jane Dough's Top 10 Worst Women Of 2011 [Slideshow]
- Robert Reich: My Political Prediction for 2012: It's Obama-Clinton
- pkv frau - der Aufsichtsrat der zentralen PKV ist ernsthaft besorgt
- Pirate-themed cruise ship runs aground in Florida
- freiwillige krankenversicherung vergleich - international erfasste Markterkenntnisse
- A Maple-Leaf Rag, by L. Neil Smith
- U.S. military infiltrates social media
- 2012 Medicare debate is all about the baby boomers
- First of Nasa's Grail gravity twins enters Moon orbit
- Analysis: In N.F.L.s Final Weekend, Plenty to Play For
- Despite Crackdown, Philippines New Year Is Marred by Fireworks Injuries
- Unboxed: How Samuel Palmisano of I.B.M. Stayed a Step Ahead - Unboxed
- Culture and Control: Censors Pull Reins as China TV, Chasing Profit, Gets Racy
- North Korea Pledges a Drive for Prosperity in New Years Message
- New Report of Clash Disputes Chinas Account
- Educate Young for Peace, Pope Says at New Year Mass
- F.D.A. Is Finding Attention Drugs in Short Supply
- Lets Start Paying College Athletes
- New Years Resolutions, Recycled, Are a Boon for Business
- Fresno Journal: A Hmong Generation Finds Its Voice in Writing
- Big Pay Days in Washington D.C. Schools Merit System
- Jets Sanchez, Used to Stability, May Soon Confront Uncertainty
- Knicks 114, Kings 92: Stoudemire Sits, but Knicks Beat Kings
- Ring in 2012, Around the World
- Republicans Scramble as Vote Nears in Iowa
- Boko Haram Attacks Force Emergency in 4 Nigeria States
- Chief Justice Backs Peers Decision to Hear Health Law Case
- Off-Duty A.T.F. Officer Is Killed While Intervening After Robbery
- Serviceman Held in Midland, Tex., After Explosives Found in Luggage
- Chicago News Cooperative: Chicago Waterways Study Stirs Debate on Their Future
- The Caucus: Paul and Romney Lead in Iowa Newspapers Poll
- In Babanakayama, Japan, Road to Future Leads Nowhere
- The Bay Citizen: An Unlikely Group Rebels Against Preservation Districts
- Its the Economy: Will China Outsmart the U.S.?
- Cars Set on Fire in Los Angeles Area for a Second Night
- Novelties: Wordniks Online Dictionary: No Arbiters, Please
- Sanctuary Claims Recently Deceased Chimp Was in Tarzan
- Defender of Orphans Contends With Afghan Corruption
- Obama Signs Military Spending Bill
- Why there are no children and we should think less
- Guessing the Teacher's Password (2007)
- Five Myths of The Enterprise Startup --Aaron Levie(box.net)
- Dijkstra's algorithm animation
- 6 ways cloud computing will evolve in 2012
- Founder And Former CEO Of McAfee.com Lands $1.5M For Grokr
- Procedural Textures in HTML5 Canvas
- 2012 Alan Turing Year
- Good science is not possible without freedom of thought
- Nostalgia: What to do when the opcode you want is priviledged
- Dropbox Automator extends the functionality of your cloud storage
- Falsifiable hypotheses the solution to torturing your data.
- How Samuel Palmisano of I.B.M. Stayed a Step Ahead
- North Korea restores order to funeral with photoshop
- The Alan Turing Year 2012
- From 6 Economists: Best Ways to Face 2012
- Five fitness tracking apps for Android
- My Last Death Threat In 2011
- How to date a supermodel (or get dealflow or find cofounders)
- A comparison of 6 USB Stick Microcontroller Dev Boards
- I am Paul Christoforo, AMA
- Researchers find clues to traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- The Un-Internet
- Ask HN: Who is Hiring? (January 2012)
- Appgravity: Android App Search Engine
- Ask HN: Freelancer? Seeking freelancer? (January 2012)
- What is SOPA is a good thing?
- There's no shame in code that is simply "good enough"
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup Design Flaw Affecting Millions Of Wireless Routers
- Turning off Google search results indirection
- The 'Cable Guy' Now a Network Specialist
- Optical Furnace Bakes Better Solar Cells
- What Could Have Been In the Public Domain Today, But Isn't
- Crysis 2 Most Pirated Game of 2011
- Lax Security At Russian Rocket Plant
- MAME Running In Chrome
- SCADA Vulnerabilities In Prisons Could Open Cell Doors
- Same Platform Made Stuxnet, Duqu; Others Lurk
- GRAIL-A Enters Lunar Orbit
- How the Year Looked On Slashdot
- Edison Would Have Loved New Light Bulb Law, Says His Great-Grandson
- Ford System Will Warn, Correct Lane-Drifting Drivers
- Best Software For Putting Lectures Online?
- Speculating On What a Microsoft Superphone Might Mean
- Vision and Sound From the Ideally Bare Numeric Impression giZmo
- Actual Damages For 1 Download = Cost of a 1 License
- Open Source IDE GAMBAS Reaches 3.0
- EA, Nintendo, Sony Quietly Withdraw SOPA Support
- Transforming Any Flat Surface Into a Control Panel With Sound
- Tensions Over Hormuz Raise Ugly Possibilities For War
- Arise SIR Jonathan Ive
- Soyuz Lifts Off Again, Delivers Globalstar Satellites
- Before the iPhone, Apple's Stunning Phone From 1983
- Is Twitter Aiding and Abetting Terrorism?
- Running Great Britain? There's an App For That!
- Ask Slashdot: Changing Passwords For the New Year?
- Creating the World's Cheapest Tablet
- Doctorow: the Coming War On General-Purpose Computing
- Verizon Backtracks On $2 Convenience Fee
- HP Wanted $1.2B For WebOS and Palm
- Venn diagram of US "crony captialism" relations between government, big business and lobbyists
- Happy contrafactual public domain day (what you've lost)
- Proposed law prohibits TSA employees from dressing like cops
- Happy New Year: Plan your safe travel before you're drunk
- When Anonymous met politics
- The truth is the best bullshit
- London, eerily empty on Christmas morning
- EA, Sony, Nintendo pull support from SOPA (but their industry association still supports it)
- ACLU fights Kafkaesque secret Occupy Boston Twitter subpoena
- Bohn Aluminum's hypermodernist futuristic wartime ads
- War on General Purpose Computing auf Deutsch
- Claude Coats, the background artist who made the Haunted Mansion feel infinite
- Sir Jonathan Ive
- Penn Jillette: An Atheist's Guide to the 2012 Election
- Pound On My Muffin (NSFW language, cupcakes)
- 60beat GamePad controller plugs into iOS sound jack
- Inside the Apple archives at Stanford Libraries
- Marvel's lawyers get into fanboy flamewar with IRS about human-status of its mutants
- Tea infuser meets junkbot
- Now more than ever, it's time to pull your domains from GoDaddy
- Using sunlight to convert sand into glass objects
- Chocolate hat of the day
- Friday Freak-Out: The 13th Floor Elevators perform "You're Gonna Miss Me"
- MIT and the future of open-source education
- Why tornadoes and hailstorms are more common during the workweek
- Stephen Hawking needs a new technician
- Printer malware: print a malicious document, expose your whole LAN
- Lego's old line of toys for girls
- Interview with jolly old Maurice Sendak
- "The fine on her is non-negotiable (one carton of beer and a she goat). In the past, she was also...
- City that paid millions to replace ugly old concrete sidewalks with granite-trimmed brick will pay millions...
- Cancer found in 20 women who had faulty implants. So, still think these abominations are a good idea, ladies?
- FDA worried that permanent shortage of Adderall and other ADHD drugs could lead to... OOH PUPPIES
- Bad manners at the movie theater. Cell phones, seat kickers, dog bringers (?) and "Fragrante delicto:...
- Sing a song of sixpence, A pocket full of rye. Several hundred blackbirds, Falling from the sky. Scientists...
- Officials believe the seismic activity in Ohio may have been triggered by man made interference. No, not...
- The first rule of gunpoint carjacking club is, don't choose a cop. The second rule of gunpoint carjacking...
- Photoshop these sea-situated sentinels
- Precious little snowflakes at danger from Gluten-free foods. THINK OF THE CHILDREN
- Should the World of Toys Be Gender-Free?
- Another New Year, another 7.0 earthquake for Japan
- Swedish woman finds long lost ring, now with one additional karat
- Man trained as Mayan timekeeper insists world will not end in 2012, reminds you to buy his Mayan dayplanner...
- Man with military grade explosives stopped from boarding a United Flight out of Midland, TX. Is it time to...
- Goodbye 2011, Hello 1984
- ABC News Investigation of the Year ask: What's In Your Egg McMuffin? Answer: Pure American Goodness
- When you're already wanted for trying to run over a cop in a stolen truck, don't steal another car and...
- Here at Walmart, we aren't experts like those guys at Taco Bell, but we're pretty sure that million dollar...
- Fark-ready headline: Now free of rats, Decatur-area restaurant reopens
- Photoshop this woman stacking things
- 16-year-old boy who has been farking Swedish woman doesn't believe he is a rape victim
- Midwestern manufacturing industries have enjoyed 28 straight months of increasing revenue and profit,...
- Police ponder public porn problem? Pfft, proliferation protests push puritanical principles. Protecting...
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 1
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 31
- Skirt Irksome Charges With Android Texting Apps
- Boston D.A. Subpoenas Twitter Over Occupy Boston, Anonymous
- Hurd Enters Pantheon of (Alleged) Tech Pickups
- Beyond Blowin in the Wind: The Music of Occupy Wall Street
- Five 2011 Tech Tremors That Will Create Aftershocks for Years
- iPad 3 Rumor Roundup: New Display Tech, Lots of Contradictions
- In Metal Evolution, Rock Gods Hammer Out Genre's History
- Game|Life Podcast: The Extremes of 2011
- 2011: The Year Data Centers Turned Green
- FDA Documents Show Agency Once Strongly Opposed Farm Antibiotic Overuse
- USC Film Students Practice Artistic Craft Through Games
- Dazzling Satellite Views of Vast Moon Crater
- Glowing Scorpion Exoskeletons May Be Giant Eyes
- Whip Up Some DNA With a Home PCR Machine
- Tech 2011: Biggest News Stories of the Year
- Dec. 30, 1924: Hubble Reveals We Are Not Alone
- Alt Text: Top 10 Things Nobody Cared About in 2011
- First Siri, Now Threat Detection: Inside SRI's Amazing R&D
- As Good as Good Enough Gets
- Anonymous 101 Part Deux: Morals Triumph Over Lulz
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Dec. 30
- 11 Who Died in 2011 (And Were Not Named Steve)
- Court Revives NSA Dragnet Surveillance Case
- A Touch of Understanding: Gene Tweak Opens Sensory Black Box
- Thanks, Internet: Out-of-Print Blade Runner Sketchbook Surfaces Online
- LG to Show Off 84-Inch 'Ultra Definition' TV at CES
- An Overview of Firefox's Coming Developer Tools
- Jerome Simpson Flips For a Touchdown
- 1000s Of Dead Blackbirds Fall Again In Arkansas Town
- The Year's BEST Animal Photos
- Injured Man Allegedly Steals Ambulance To Drive To The Hospital
- WHERE'S BANANA SAM? Beloved Monkey Stolen From San Francisco Zoo
- $16.5 Million Lottery Winner Claims Prize At Last Minute
- HORROR: Patient Allegedly Had Penis Eaten Off By Rats
- It's Been A Very Weird Year: 2011's Oddest News Stories
- Chimpanzee Cooks His Own Food
- World's Heaviest Mom Shuts Down Pay-Per-View Eating Site
- Massive Caviar Stash Found Hidden In Hospital Morgue
- Dec. 30, 2011: The Day That Doesn't Exist In Two Countries
- Chinese Stage Massive Pillow Fight
- Vehicle Crashes Into Family's House -- Again
- Dead Man Sued For Flying Body Parts
- The Top Ten "Reefer Madness" Stories of 2011
- Man Pops Corn Out Of His Eye Sockets (VIDEO)
- A Salute To 2011's Weirdest Records And Feats
- Hawaiian Man Faces Assault Charge In Cow Bone Attack
- WATCH: Compilation Of YouTube's Greatest 'Wins' In 2011
- Titanic Auction: Largest Trove Of Artifacts From Infamous Shipwreck To Be Sold
- Jesus In Walmart Receipt: The Strangest 'Sacred Sightings' Of 2011 (VIDEO)
- WAIT: Cheetah The Chimp Death A Hoax?
- WATCH: Woman Climbs Into Elephant Cage
- Man Tries To Steal Woman's Heart With Stolen Ring: Cops
- Jesus Appears On A Sock?
- Hugo Chavez Suggests U.S. Giving Latin American Leaders Cancer
- VIDEO: Coffin Floats In Louisiana Pond After Flood
- LOOK: 2011's Most Memorable (And Sometimes Hilarious) Mug Shots
- Montreal Restaurant's Business Drops After Topless Servers Cover Up
- Monks Brawl With Brooms At Jesus' Birthplace
- Infographic: U.S. Ends Combat Operations In Iraq
- Newly Released Female Iraqi Prisoners Offered Playboy Spread
- 'Well, You Try To Reconstruct Iraq,' Says U.S. Defensive Dept.
- White House: 'Rising Homicides By U.S. Iraq War Veterans A Testament To American Military Training'
- Bush Asks Advice For This Friend Of His Who Invaded Iraq
- Sheryl Crow Unsuccessful; War On Iraq Begins
- First Born On New Year Also First Dead
- U.S. Troops Draw Up Own Exit Strategy
- Bush Says He Still Believes Iraq War Was The Fun Thing To Do
- Infographic: The Search For WMD
- U.S. Draws Up Plan For Post-War Transitional Dictatorship In Iraq
- Point/Counterpoint: No Blood For Oil vs. Exactly How Much Oil Are We Talking About? (by Kenneth W. Parton)
- U.S. Soldiers Ask Rumsfeld If They Could Get Surprise Visit From Loved Ones Instead
- Bush Posts Classified Ad For 90,000 Troops
- Christmas Brought To Iraq By Force
- [video] In The Know: How Can We Make The War In Iraq More Eco-Friendly?
- Dead Iraqi Would Have Loved Democracy
- Infographic: Hollywood Vs. The War
- Retired Gen. George Washington Criticizes Bush's Handling Of Iraq War
- Sudan To Send 200 Troops To Iraq For Vacation
- [audio] Insurgent Secretly Terrified Of Winning Control Of Iraq
- Son In Iraq Or Something
- Defense Department Typo Results In U.S. Attack On Ira
- Bush On North Korea: 'We Must Invade Iraq'
- Infographic: $87 Billion For Iraq
- U.S. Troops In Iraq Excited To Finally Return To Afghanistan
- Area Sorority Girl Concerned About War And Stuff
- Soldier's Remains To Be Re-Deployed To Iraq
- Opinion: I Wonder What Kind Of Message I'm Sending To The Troops (by Jane Merrick)
- CNN Renews 'This Week At War' For Next Eight Seasons
- Five Best Drink Mixing Recipe Apps [Hive Five]
- Repair Speaker Dust Cap Dents with a Needle [Video]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Store Holiday Ornaments in Egg Cartons [Holidays]
- Increase the Speed of Kindle Fire's Silk Browser [Kindle Fire]
- Differentiate Between Goals and Resolutions to Aid in Personal Achievement [New Year's Resolutions]
- Tweet Speaker Reads Your Tweets to You [Ios Downloads]
- BeaterReview Rates and Reviews Used Cars in the $500-3,000 Range [Buying Cars]
- DIY Exact Change Card [DIY]
- Top 10 Easy-to-Keep Resolutions for This New Year [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Remove Clothing Wrinkles with a Water Spray Bottle [Clothes]
- This Is the Best of Lifehacker 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Most Popular Firefox Extensions and Posts of 2011 [Best Of Lifehacker 2011]
- Best Drink Mixing Recipe App? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Use iOS' Notification Center as a Quick App Launcher [Ios]
- Remains of the Day: Get a Bag's-Eye View of Air Travel [Video]
- The Plug Hub Manages Your Mess of Surge Protector Cables [Video]
- How to Survive the Perils of New Year's Eve [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Get Zip Browser for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Scription Chronodox is a Beautiful, Printable, Freeform Weekly Planner for the New Year [DIY]
- Answer: Who Is That Woman? [Search Research]
- Make Grooves in Your Cutting Board to Make Cleanup Easier [DIY]
- Not Sure If You Can Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Consult This Helpful Chart! [Jailbreak]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Job Hunting [Help Yourself]
- iOS 5.0.1 Redsn0w Jailbreak Updated to Fix a Few Bugs [Jailbreak]
- Make Wool Clothing Less Itchy with Glycerin or Vinegar [Clever Uses]
- The Best Email Client for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- How Do I Give Better Massages? [Video]
- Dropbox Automator Automatically Processes Images, Text, PDFs and Other Files in Your Dropbox Any Way You...
- Figure Out Which Graduate Degrees Are Worth the Debt with the One-Year Salary Rule [Personal Finance]
- Why Programmers dont have a High Social Status?
- Detailed explanation of the final Keyword in Java
- Windows 8 Vs Ubuntu Lets get a closer view
- Spring MVC and REST at Google App Engine
- Top 50 Free Online Web Apps For Designers and Developers From 2011
- Passport A Simple Authentication framework for Node.js
- Multiple programming languages vulnerable to DoS via hash algorithm collision
- 20+ Modern CSS Frameworks
- Can you explain why ++[][+]+[+] = 10 - Stack Overflow
- SaaS for Agility, Lightweight as an Enabler
- The DOM's Quirks Mode (and IE10)
- Windows Phone Mango Sample: Detect Theme
- WP7 Silverlight Layout Controls: Canvas Element
- 23 Useful Online HTML5 Tools
- Preventative medicine for Memory leaks in Java
- TouchDB - A slim Database engine for your Mobile App
- Facter: ZendServer
- On The Trail of a JVM Bug?
- 5 Options to Backup Your MySQL and Keep Your SaaS Online
- Attaching an event to a form's elements inside an iframe with a use of jQuery.
- Java + Kinect: Implementing Body Gestures
- A Java Developer's Review of 2011
- HowTo: Build a VNC Client for the Browser
- LWE 2.0.1 Solr Development Platform Released!
- The Internals of PHP Associative Arrays
- Steamlining RavenDB, Part II - Why RavenDB Lazy Requests are in the Advanced section?
- Access Control Using Bit Masks
- 22 Most Popular jQuery Plugins of 2011
- Hadoop Reaches Version 1.0 - Already King of Big Data
- Top 10 Developer and Engineering Skills Employers Will Look for Going into 2012 | ServicesANGLE
- A Realistic Painting of Washington Crossing the Delaware
- China's Kissing Dinosaurs
- 12 Hangover Cures from Famous Heavy Drinkers
- Batman Ceiling Fan
- "Would Mahatma Gandhi Have Made a Good Software Engineer?"
- On the Ocean
- The Most Delightful Tumblrs Of 2011
- Beautiful Skyrim Cover Performed On Violin
- Raiders Of The Lost Archives-A Comparison
- Mineways Lets You Print Out Your Minecraft Projects
- Cat Attacks Meowing Birthday Card
- Happy New Year 2012!
- Over 300 Pounds Of Caviar Found In Russian Morgue
- A Gravity Defying Series Of Photographs
- SwapNote Is Turned Into An Old School RPG
- 12 Weird Tanks and Armored Vehicles
- Teddy Bear the Porcupine Celebrates the New Year
- Military Experiments with Bat Wings
- Danny Macaskill: Industrial Revolutions
- Satyr Taxis
- China Turns Old Soviet Aircraft Carrier into a Luxury Hotel
- Want A New Tattoo? Let These 8 Year Old Twins Ink You Up!
- World Of Warcraft Parody Of Katy Perry Song
- Celebrate New Years Like A Superhero
- Cat Hates DVD Drive
- Architecture Recreated with Everyday Objects
- The Philosoraptor Song is Deeply Profound
- Extreme Grooming for Animals
- So, You Summoned Me?
- New Year's Eve Ambitions
- Cosmo New Year
- Lost Wedding Ring Found on Carrot in Woman's Garden
- Lunch Disguise Sandwich Bag
- Star Wars Party Food
- What Are You Doing New Years Eve?
- General Lee #1 For Sale
- Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen in Portlandia : The New Yorker
- Why (and how) we've switched away from Google Maps - Nestoria UK Blog
- An interview with Notational Velocity developer Zachary Schneirov
- Stop whining and start hiring remote workers - (37signals)
- Best paper awards for WWW, SIGIR, CIKM, AAAI, CHI, KDD, SIGMOD, ICML, VLDB, IJCAI
- impress.js | presentation tool based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers |...
- EU copyright on Joyce works ends at midnight - The Irish Times - Sat, Dec 31, 2011
- daniel sinker Hacker-Journalism 2011: A year of "show your work"
- The best tech writing of 2011 | The Verge
- The lost Van Jacobson paper that could save the Internet
- Insync: A Google Docs-Loving Dropbox Rival
- fogus: The best things and stuff of 2011
- The chance of a lifetime
- A newbies guide to scaling AWS
- Some of my favorite Mac apps in2011
- Best Images of 2011 - Imgur
- Graph Theory with Applications
- Stop reading this blog and learn something | Virtuous Code
- A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit :zenhabits
- The Complete Rules For Games | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- scripting.com: The Un-Internet
- Living in the Cloud - My New Year's Resolution from 2011 - Leah Culver's Blog
- Do Hard Things | Sealed Abstract
- Shape Of: State of the Meat 2011 Edition
- 2011: The Year Intellectual Property Trumped Civil Liberties | Threat Level | Wired.com
- If This, Then That.
- xkcd: Wait Wait
- Daring Fireball: Seeing It
- Instant Server for Current Directory Gist
- Adrian Cockcroft's Blog: How Netflix gets out of the way of innovation
- Year in Review Roundup [Year In Review]
- The Best Things We Read All Year [Year In Review]
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand Are Getting a Divorce [Celebrities]
- Hasbro Crushes Dreams of Grown Men Who Love My Little Pony [The Internet]
- This Week in Commenter Executions: Civil Wars [Banhammer]
- Music Teacher's 'Get Naked, Sing Better' Ploy Actually Works [Sex Crimes]
- Pop Culture New Year's Resolutions for 2012 [Resolutions]
- Kathie Lee Gifford Does Not Know What a BJ Is [Video]
- All the Year-End Listicles We Didn't Get Around to Writing in 2011 [Procrastination]
- And Now Newt Gingrich Is Crying [Video]
- These Words Are Now Banned from the English Language [Language]
- Does Mitt Romney Have a Birther Son? [Birthers]
- Here Are Your Dumbest Stock-Trading Congressmen [Fools]
- Michele Bachmann's Beautiful Ode to the AR-15 Assault Rifle [Video]
- Which Actress' Husband Slept with Her Step Father? [Blind Items]
- Ten People Who Should Quit the Media in 2012 [Year In Review]
- Busted Drunk Bus Cop Too Drunk to Ride Bus [Video]
- Samoa Jumps 24 Hours into the Future Tonight [Time Zones]
- How Your Privacy Will Be Invaded in 2012 [Valleywag]
- How Your Privacy Will Be Invaded in 2012 [HOLD] [Valleywag]
- Here's Your Useless Iowa Political Weather Report 
- Sorry Guys, Kim Richards Is Still in Rehab [Reality TV]
- Another Exciting Edition of Strange Rick Perry Ad Scripts [Video]
- Beyonce Might Be Giving Birth Right Now [Rumors]
- Um, Why Is There a Giant At Kim Jong-Il's Funeral? [North Korea]
- Snowflakes Should Get Over Themselves [Science Watch]
- Seat Scanner Identifies People By Their Butts [Butts]
- Michele Bachmann's Lovely Ode to the AR-15 Rifle [Video]
- The Year in Lies 
- NYT Twitter Ace Pulls Another Weiner [Journalismism]
|The World of Assouline|
|Should we erase painful memories?|
|A Bird Flu Death in China. What it Means -- and...|
|The Year That Wasnt|
|Why Are Fewer Americans Getting Married?|
|On Sabbatical: Nothing Says 'Happy New Year'...|
|Cause of Bahrain protester death unclear|
|On This Day: Steelers Franco Harris Makes...|
|Top 10 Funniest Right-Sided Political Satire...|
|Egypt raids 17 NGOs (The Envoy)|
|Syria: Was Al Qaeda really to blame for the...|
|Blemishes mar celebrity dermatologist's...|
|Legal Aid Forum for Human Rights and RCEP held...|
|Goings on About Town: Readings and Talks|
|New Year? How About A New Calendar?|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Twitter Faces 90-Minute Outage, Tells Everyone...|
|Happy New Year From Mayor Bloomberg and Lady Gaga|
|New Year's Around the World|
|The Caucus: The Caucus Click: The Week in Pictures|
|Richard Nixon and George Bush Sr. Wish You a...|
|Weekly Address: Working Together in the New Year|
|In Iowa, Rick Perry Is Stuck in the Second Tier|
|DMR Poll Released|
|Fate of GOP Hopefuls Rests With Undecided Voters|
|I am phoning in this essay|
|What the Republican Primary Season Has Revealed...|
wall street j.
|Court Orders Venezuela to Pay Exxon $908 Million|
|Iran Navy Tests Surface-to-Air Missile|
|How to Prepare a House for Sale - 2 Basic Steps|
|Football Freakonomics: Incentives|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Developing Mindful Leaders|
|Scott Forstall, the Sorcerer's Apprentice at Apple|
|This Year In Bots|
|EURO-MESS: Your Complete Guide To All Of Those...|
|China's official December PMI rises to 50.3,...|
|Freight Train Kept A-Rollin|
|First Siri, Now Threat Detection: Inside SRI's...|
|Did New Year's Eve Well-Wishers Crash Twitter?|
|TV Makers Seek Fatter Profits in Thinner Sets|
|2011 Gov 2.0 year in review|
|Web Jobs December 27|
|Appgravity is like a better Google Search for...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|This iPhone Case Is An Instagram Fan's Dream...|
|Chicago Boy Born at One Tenth of a Second After...|
|The most popular stories of 2011 on Ars Technica|
|Starting a New Years Resolution? Gympact Makes...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple TV Hacked to Run iOS Apps at Full Screen|
|Unboxed Extra: IBM and America's Job Challenge|
|Samsung Galaxy Note hits 1 million units...|
|Tech History Today 93|
|Gaming giants withdraw support for SOPA bill|
|NFL Week 17 open thread|
yahoo odd news
|Supersized saddles find home on the range as...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Forget Iowa: The Real Campaign Story Is in Pawnee|
|Rick Santorum: I'd Bomb Iran (Video)|
|The 17 Most Disappointing Moments of the Next...|
|Dirty Indoor Soccer|
|Tums Hangover Hoagie|
|Christmas Gift Org Charts, Through Life|
|Top lucky to be alive stories of 2011 (DAFTAS)|
|Ho Ho Ho! Giant Santas!|
|FAIL Nation: This Is Why Youre A Referee FAIL|
|New Year Flu|
|It's A New Year And.|
|Redneck Truck Jump|
|GIF: IVE HAD IT WITH YOUR CUDDLES!!!!!1|
|Moss Has Cloned Itself for 50,000 Years, Study...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Science writing Id pay to read December 2011|
|10 Smart Ways We Could Stop Wasting Energy|
|Baby Bear Knife for next to nothing!|
|Happy New Year|
|5 Most Bizarre Year 2012 Predictions|
|Welcome to the Year of the Lightbulb|
|Robots to enjoy long walks on the beach|
|Best of MAKE: Our Year in Crowdfunding|
|Weekend Links: Samurai Star Wars|
|Is this the Silk Spectre from Watchmen 2?...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|An Inside Look at Jim Carry's Career|
|Graphene gives protection from intense laser...|
|On the Banks of the Wabash, Far Away|
|How Mollusk Blood Could Cure Cancer|
|I Hope It's Not True...|
|My Favourite Stories of 2011: June|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Sunday Brunch: Pumpkin Pancakes|
|ACEEE Chief Calls 2011 Energy Efficiency...|
|A Wish List for Congress in 2012|
|Like being on steroids: PBS links extreme...|
|Vote For Your Favorite Baby & Kids Green...|
|Oil on Nigerian coast after major Shell spill|
|Mobile Game Entices Theme Park Attendees With...|
|William Drenttel and Julie Lasky: Winterhouse...|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: January 2012|
|Custom wood iPhone covers|
|Masters of the Cutaway Part 5: Graham Bleathman|
|We Were Wanderers on a Prehistoric Earth|
|10 Novels That Will Disturb Even the Coldest of...|
|RedBall Project Takes Interactive Urban Art on...|
|Polileuger / Domingo Ferr|
|What a Difference Two Decades Makes|
|The 2012 Calendar: An Awesome Print Trend|
|Target Nuclear Weapons|
|7 Secrets to Making This Year the Best Year Ever|
|Ask Unclutterer: How do you create resolutions...|
|F.D.A. Is Finding Attention Drugs in Short Supply|
|A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit|
|A.D.H.D. Drug Shortage Has Patients Scrambling|
|Best of 2011 Winners Roundup: Your Favorites in...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|10 Pants Every Woman Should Own|
|Figtht cancer with these NY resolutions from...|
|Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Lattes|
|Get the Look: Zooey Deschanel's Fresh Face|
|Lady Gaga Kissing Mayor Bloomberg Is The Most...|
|7 Easy to Remember Signs You Might be Ovulating...|
|Governor Walker Is Not Actually a Good Person|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Rules of the Ripped|
|Art of Manliness: Best of 2011|
|GQ Rules: The Heavyweights|
|Calabrese Gajola Wash Bag|
|Happy New Year! Here's Some Movies To Look...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Joyful Noise - Featurette|
|They Won't Stay Dead: Ancient Movie Promo Sites|
|Christophers Top 10 Trailers of 2011|
|TGB Episode 90: 2011 Retrospective (Guest:...|
|Bill Maher -- Take That, Tebow Nation!|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Year in Review Roundup [Year In Review]|
|The Avengers Surprise Villain Revealed by Toyline?|
|Shut Up, Dude: The 50 Best Comments Of 2011|
|Selena Gomez, Mac Miller Ring In New Year On MTV|
|Watch: Live Times Sq. New Year's Eve Webcast...|
|Lijadu Sisters are on the comeback trail|
the big picture
|Scenes from Iraq|
|Breaking into confinement|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 30|
|Sunday, 01 Jan 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Turkey and Elsewhere|
|Valerio Bellone - Rosanero hearth|
|the City that doesn't exist|
|111109_small01.jpg (JPEG-bild, 540x358 pixlar)|
|Comic for January 1, 2012|
|This is why the Internet is important:...|