- My new years resolution was to get rippling abs. Mission accomplished.
- Put this in my bar. I think it will keep the people comin', whaddya think?
- I love giant gummi worms!
- I have no idea why girls talk to me
- US Threatened To Blacklist Spain For Not Implementing Site Blocking Law
- Visiting grandma
- What is a time your pet has genuinely surprised you.
- Pretty much every day...
- Our teachers don't get paid enough
- A Nail Biter's Worst Fucking Nightmare.
- Good point there, Zoidberg!
- Trouble in paradise: Ocean acidification this way comes
- Santorum: "They have this idea that people should be left alone, be able to do whatever they want to...
- TIL that Paarthurnax from Skyrim is voiced by Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario
- holy shit bike wreck
- Why chess is too confusing for me
- I see that /aww loves labs , so here is my buddy peeping into my bedroom from outside.
- George Carlin: Relevant for thousands of years in the past, and probably thousands of years to come.
- Gaming Romance
- This is a single tree, found in Brazil. It has a circumference of 500m and covers almost 8.4 square km in...
- Bruc Lee Motivation
- Vampires ..
- IAMA Request: conjoined twins
- In a leaked letter sent to Spains outgoing President, the US ambassador to the country warned that as...
- When this post is 1hr old, reddit will go down for a brief maintenance
- Never a dull moment on the NYC subway.
- Saw this Playboy model on TheChive. This was my first thought on the picture.
- Robert Downey Jr.
- TIL that once you've solved 5,472,730,538 games of Sudoku, you've solved 'em all.
- My Chime Wish Storyboard
- Guess what?! I'm going to Haiti! [VIDEO]
- One Year in One Image
- Rejected Doritos Super Bowl Commercial Entry
- Feeling blue? The secret colors of lobsters...
- Roku Streaming Wifi-HDMI Smart Stick - No Set Top Box Required!
- This was a gorgeous January day
- More Joshua Tree pics
- High-resolution maps of science | KostasGeorgioyTechSite
- The Shard, London
- Death Valley
- Mega Ramp
- Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary - Kerela, India
- A Cold Snowy Day in Pittsburgh
- Point Vicente Lighthouse Part 2 - Sunset
- Republican race may be closest in history of Iowa caucuses
- Out of The Past
- Check out my StoryBoard: Pay It Forward
- Early morning at Cape Byron, Australia by Paul Bica
- Early morning dew
- More Spoilery Skyfall News
- The little girl that went missing is now found....
- World-first hybrid shark found off Australia
- Beind the cameras for Pearl Jam doc
- Crowdfunding for Rainforests?
- Sewing my fingers away
- Tra La La La, Boom!
- Mom reunites with biological child 77 years later
- The days are getting longer....
- Leaping lizards and dinosaurs inspire robot design
- A Possible Nightmare Scenario for America in 2012
- Navy Seal Sharpshooter Punches Jesse Ventura in the Face Over War Comments
- Google's Marissa Mayer Recommends Apple's Routers - Forbes
- AppleInsider | Rumor: Google to become Amazon Kindle Fire's fiercest competitor in early 2012
- Doctors to remove Vietnamese man's 90kg tumour
- 10 Gadgets were anxiously waiting to see at CES 2012
- Could a mystery candidate for GOP race still emerge?
- Aw, the 1% Feels Poor
- Auto Correct[pic]
- Ten reasons Tim Tebow is the most desirable celebrity neighbor
- Life Tips: How to be Really Confident[pic]
- Governor Andrew Cuomo Delivers His State of the State Address [Live Video]
- Governor Jan Brewer's Lawsuit Against Medical-Marijuana Law Dismissed by Federal Judge
- 10 Ways Right-Wing Christian Groups Will Likely Shove Religion Down Your Throat This Year
- Making and Breaking of New Year Resolutions [Infographic]
- Microsoft to pair DVR with next Xbox?
- Most Popular New Year's Resolutions (Infographic)
- WOW Fish Intelligent
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute Will Lease Redundant Fiber Interconnect
- President Barack Obama joins Instagram
- Its Bikini Jet Ski Time For Mischa Barton Pics!
- Top 10 Eco Friendly Company Logos
- Courtney Stodden getting dirty with twitter followers
- I never know where the line is..
- Censorship: Belarus Makes Certain Web Behaviors Illegal
- Glorious journey of the most advanced robot!
- Mitt Romney's win in Iowa could threaten immigrants, say Colorado Democrats
- Caught on camera, the horrifying moment bus plunges down ravine on world's most dangerous road
- APOD: 2012 January 5 - Ringside with Titan and Dione
- John Roberts' Ethics Defense Falls Flat
- Pentagon Probes Alleged Leaks On Bin Laden Raid
- Obama's Consumer Watchdog Pick May Actually Help Banks
- Syria Allegedly Killed Hundreds In Torture Chambers
- 'America's Toughest Sheriff' Fights Back
- Jimmy Carter Reveals Real Story Behind Egypt Israeli Peace Deal
- Birther Queen Applauds Victory
- Obama Unveils Defense Strategy, Military Cuts
- Romney Issued Major Challenge
- WATCH: Casey Anthony's Video Diary
- MINIMUM CHANGE
- Government Accounted For Nearly A Third Of All Layoffs In 2011: Report
- Apple To Pay Millions In Patent Spat Settlement
- WATCH: A Fond Farewell To Michele Bachmann
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Recaps Iowa Caucus Results
- U.S. Job Market Demolished Expectations Last Month
- Prosecutor Demands Death Penalty For Mubarak
- Keith Olbermann At War With Current TV
- Keith Olbermann Back On Current TV, But Will It Last?
- Syria Frees 552 Political Prisoners
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Indicted For Corruption
- Wave Of Explosions Kill At Least 27, Wound Dozens In Baghdad
- Baghdad Bombings Kill 6, Wound 16
- Pakistani Taliban Kill 15 Security Force Members
- 6 Police Officers Shot While Serving Search Warrant In Utah
- Buzz Aldrin: Why We Must Go To Mars
- Kidnapped Man Pleads For $2 Million In Ransom Video
- Santorum: Congress Should 'Take The President To Court' For Recess Appointments
- Mexican Prison Fight Leaves 31 Dead
- Santorum Denies Making 'Black People' Remarks
- No more 9 to 5? Really?
- The mid-century will be about "old people in big cities who are afraid of the sky."
- X-37B spaceplane spying on Chinese space station?
- War of the road bikes
- Pop a Scotch for me, will ya?
- (More Than) 500 Miles Away From Home
- Hoff crabs
- Small Demons - a form of metafiction indexing
- A Man of Many Divas - Juan Pablo Echeverri
- Teenager arrested in Houston for theft deported to Columbia under false identity.
- Hacking the surveillance state
- Raita will be all over this
- Belgian Fries
- Like Real Food But Is Toy
- Comin' at you like school's out.
- Marriage Equality in Washington State
- Go no onyx. In to battery baritone formative. Carp at ascertain. / It designs by jukebox.
- Iconic images without their subjects
- Is that a zombie in your wallet?
- Poe's law just got lapped by reality
- Possibly also the future of Metafilter posts
- Capricorn One, for real.
- "Horse_ebooks' voice carried through the trees and echoed into the night."
- The Inconsequential Spy
- Divide football teams by race, simulate outcome.
- NIH Open Access Policy Under Attack
- Obama's War on Whistleblowers
- Cheese Ball Invitational
- A Man. A Van. A Surprising Business Plan.
- On the Trail of an Intercontinental Killer
- Fighting + Otherwise
- Insider Baseball
- The Big Russian Life of Anna Chapman, ex-spy
- The Path of the Righteous Man
- Interview: Laurie Anderson
- How Many Stephen Colberts Are There?
- Climate Change and the End of Australia
- Hi, Society!
- What Defines a Meme?
- King of the Cosmos
- Muddy Waters and Mozart
- Soft Porn, Hardening Hearts
- Scandals of Classic Hollywood: Cary Grants Intimate Bromance
- China TV Grows Racy, and Gets a Chaperon
- Solitude and Leadership
- Notes from a wedding: In the age of digital music and the relative bargain of a single DJ, wedding singer...
- What Went Wrong?
- Longforms Favorite Finds of 2011
- Drone-Ethics Briefing
- A Google Nexus tablet to kill the Kindle Fire? Hang on a sec, folks - Computerworld (blog)
- Casey Anthony 'video diary' surfaces online - Boston Herald
- Obama unveils US defense strategy focused on Asia - Jerusalem Post
- New Pentagon defense strategy puts more focus on Asia - Montreal Gazette
- Ron Paul criticized for inexplicable decision to cancel New Hampshire appearances - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Video captures a fish mimicking a mimic octopus that mimics fish - Christian Science Monitor
- Ogden shootout: 1 officer dead, 5 others and suspect wounded - Salt Lake Tribune
- Romney heads to key southern battleground - Financial Times
- Rebound! Marc Anthony dating model Shannon De Lima, Alex Rodriguez hooks up ... - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Live Q&A, 1 pm ET - Washington Post (blog)
- Obama vows US 'military superiority' despite cuts - AFP
- Gingrich attacks 'timid' Romney in ad - Washington Post (blog)
- Nick Cannon in LA hospital for kidney failure, wife Mariah Carey says - Los Angeles Times
- No charges for US mum who shot intruder - Ninemsn
- Police: 1 officer dead, 5 wounded after drug-related Utah shooting - CBS News
- Seeking NH buzz, Romney, Santorum run at Obama - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Explosions in Shi'ite Baghdad Kill 72 - TIME
- Shootout during Utah drug raid kills one police officer, wounds 5 - Los Angeles Times
- Romney on two-track mission to lock up NH, SC; Santorum tries to claim to GOP ... - Washington Post
- Consumer Bureau Starts Oversight of Nonbank Firms, Cordray Says - Bloomberg
- Motive a mystery in rampage of Navy pilot who killed 3, himself - Los Angeles Times
- Nick Cannon tweets thanks as he transfers to LA hospital - CNN (blog)
- Lenovo Introduces Ivy Bridge to ThinkPad Edge, B Series Laptops - PC Magazine
- Attacks on Iraq Shi'ites leave 61 dead - News24
- Pentagon ready to end 2-war strategy, official says - CNN
- No Charges For Oklahoma Mom Sarah McKinley, Who Shot Intruder To Protect Baby - Huffington Post
- Rick Santorum's rivals set to attack after surprising Iowa surge - National Post (blog)
- Anthony moves on from Lopez with Venezuelan model - Chicago Tribune
- betting house returns money to Santorum backers - New York Daily News
- Sarah McKinley and her son in their home - CBS News
- Arpaio Asks for Facts to Back Up Civil Rights Case
- Obama expected to reveal deep defence cuts
- "Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars"
- Let the Kids Play: They'll Do Better in School | Healthland | TIME.com
- privat krankenversicherung -- nach der letzten Reform erhobene Marktforschungsergebnisse
- Aric Almirola gets Cup ride with Petty
- Utah Media Investigate Growing Crime of Worker Misclassification
- Ron Paul Is No Friend to Progressives
- Quelle Surprise! Fed Sees We Have a Big Mortgage Problem
- Critics Question Pentagon's New Strategy
- Ex-Walker aide charged with three theft counts - JSOnline
- Learn language faster with gestures
- Balloon Juice More of This, Please
- Pentagon chief: Smaller military means extra risk
- Another Wrinkle in Obama's Recess Appointments
- Big Three automakers post big gains in annual sales
- AP Source: GM to call back 8,000 Chevy Volts
- Can Romney Capture the Tea Party?
- Nick Cannon gets transferred
- David Ignatius Hides Upward Redistribution Policies as Market Outcomes | Beat the Press
- GOP Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Public School Curriculum Optional [UPDATED] | ThinkProgress
- He Finally Decided to Have the Romney
- Duchess Kate's choice of charities echoes Diana's
- Kontroverse Beitraege im Bundestag zum Themenkomplex: krankenversicherungsvergleich
- PJ Media How to Confront the Anti-Israel Fixation of the Left
- Colorado woman accused of damaging $30 million painting
- Former astronaut to lead starship effort
- New one-night Southwest vacations
- Fees often added to customers' payments - Verizon plan was far from unique
- Utah officer killed, 6 others wounded in shootout
- High & Low Finance: U.S. Manufacturing Is a Bright Spot for the Economy
- Obama at Pentagon to Outline Cuts and Strategic Shifts
- Prosecutor Wants Death for Mubarak, Security Boss
- Unbearable Grief as Three Sisters Killed in Christmas Day Fire are Mourned
- Retailers Post Sales Gains, but Discounts Hurt
- Carpetbagger Blog: Transforming a Body - and a Performance
- Utah Police Officer Dies Following Shootout
- French Borrowing Costs Nudge Upward in First Bond Sale of New Year
- Ehud Olmert, Ex-Israeli Leader, Indicted on Bribery Charge
- Vegans Muscle Their Way Into Bodybuilding
- Ex-Israeli Leader Ehud Olmert Accused of Seeking Bribes
- News Analysis: For Cuomo, Hoping to Maintain First-Year Momentum
- Harder for Americans to Rise From Lower Rungs
- Insurgents Say They Executed 15 Pakistani Soldiers
- Yangon Journal: Girl Band Embraces Western Culture, on Burmese Terms
- Appointment Clears Way for Consumer Financial Agency
- Explosions Across Baghdad Kill Dozens
- Defense Played a Big Role in the Broncos Rise
- Texas Prisoner Burials Are a Gentle Touch in a Punitive System
- Afghan Leader, Karzai, Warily Accepts U.S.-Taliban Talks
- Frank DiMattina Accused of Threatening a Catering Rival
- Tiny Arkansas Towns Fight for Post Offices, and Survival
- Turkeys Glow Dims as Government Limits Free Speech
- FiveThirtyEight: Perry, Perry, Quite Contrary
- West Virginia 70, Clemson 33: West Virginia Routs Clemson 70-33 in Orange Bowl
- How Many Stephen Colberts Are There?
- Judge Orders Cat-Litter Commercial Temporarily Off Air
- Complete Album Sales Showed Slight Growth in 2011
- Keith Olbermann Clashes With Current TV
- Right to Work Republicans Deprived of a Quorum in Indiana
- Aisle50 (YC S11) raises $2.6M, August Capital leads.
- Don't change the world
- Groupon shares fall as merchants cut back on deals
- Ask HN: Oops, I just sold my startup to a piano company. Now what?
- RIAA: Kodak/Apple/RIM patent tangle proves we need Web censorship fast
- US Threatened To Blacklist Spain For Not Implementing Site Blocking Law
- California State Senator Proposes Funding Open-Source Textbooks
- High Performance Database Joins in Python with pandas
- This title is link bait
- Web Giants Consider 'Nuclear Option' Blackout to Fight SOPA
- Spain threatened with trade blacklist for not passing SOPA style law
- Hungry Academy is open education
- Googles Nexus tablet may push Android partners out of the picture
- X-37B spaceplane 'spying on China'
- ICE deports US citizen to Columbia; teen missing since 2010
- Pepsi explain why you'll never find a mouse in Mountain Dew
- Show HN: My (late) holiday hack: SOPAOpera.org
- How multitasking really works on Android and iOS
- Why We Do Startups
- Why 37Signals Doesn't Hire Programmers Based on Brainteasers
- Don't be STUPID: GRASP SOLID
- The Plan for Code
- Distilled NodeJS Patterns
- Virginia Tech unveils HokieSpeed, a powerful new supercomputer for the masses
- AFNetworking= Lib to make JSON and HTTP request simple on iOS
- -reduction in Haskell and English
- DUDU.com Sold for $1 Million
- The MicroPHP Fallacy
- Financial Times acquires London-based developer of its HTML5 web app
- Plone Foundation Gets Two Proposals to Host Plone Conference 2012
- Windows 8 To Include Built-in Reset, Refresh
- California State Senator Proposes Funding Open-Source Textbooks
- Germans Increase Office Efficiency With "Cloud Ceiling"
- US Threatens Spain For Not Implementing SOPA-Like Law
- Microsoft To Offer Flight For Free This Spring
- Leap Second Coming In June, 2012
- Mathematics Says Romney and Santorum Tied In Iowa
- EU Moves To Ban Iran Crude Oil
- Looking Back At the Commodore 64
- Why Freemium Doesn't Work
- Ask Slashdot: Tech For Small Library Automation?
- Thumbdrive-Sized Streaming Media Players Coming Soon
- China Cuts 'Excessive Entertainment' From TV
- FDA Approves Self-Sanitizing Keyboard
- Nginx Overtakes Microsoft As No. 2 Web Server
- Linux 3.2 Has Been Released
- Linux Foundation Sites Restored
- Teachers Resist High-tech Push In Idaho Schools
- Feds Now Plans To Close 1,200 Data Centers
- Latest From Second Life Creator: Crowdsourcing Small Jobs
- Diebold Marries VMs with ATMs to Secure Banking Data
- Hadoop 1.0 Released
- Avoiding Facial Recognition of the Future
- Ask Slashdot: Free/Open Deduplication Software?
- First Four Exoplanets of 2012 Discovered
- Ask Carl Malamud About Shedding Light On Government Data
- Filesharing Now an Official Religion In Sweden
- Holo Theme Is Now Mandatory For Android Devices
- FreeDOS 1.1 Released
- Yahoo Names PayPal Executive New CEO
- Forecast uncertain: Chaos theory, weather prediction, and brain cancer
- Electric cars suck
- TSA Confiscated Cupcake Song: "Code Red Velvet: Cupcakes of Mass Destruction"
- Cabbage flute
- The best New York Times correction ever
- Police unsure if woman urinated on $30m abstract expressionist painting
- Meetup groups for visiting your Congresspeople and Senators at home and giving them an earful about SOPA...
- PSP Vita sales slip in Japan
- Barnes and Noble Nook sells like hotcakes
- Lenovo's ThinkPad Ultrabook
- Impromptu jam in a NYC subway car
- Bittersweet Kodak materiel: "Oh what fun we had!"
- Gutenberg to Zuckerberg: the kind of Internet primer you want to slide under your boss's door
- Every writing system, ever, pretty much
- Norwegian butter crisis predicted a year in advance in "funny" ad from butter monopolist
- Articulate explanation of how SOPA came about, and how it might be stopped
- Proto-maker spaces: the "New Inventors Club"
- Cheap game design through prototyping
- Public domain WPA posters from the Library of Congress
- Stamp semaphore as early emoticons
- Porous paywalls are an admission that virtually no one wants to subscribe to newspapers
- Leica M9-P: $8k camera looks beautiful even in a Windows screen grab
- How to make your online shopping cart suck less
- How cloture works and what it means for PIPA
- The Thing, starring Pingu
- Call for Participation - Los Angeles Stereoscopic 3-D Showcase
- Canadian Parliament: a notorious pirate marketplace
- Vintage space flight books blog
- Thought-provoking essay on cause and correlation in modern science
- Electronic pioneer Daphne Oram recordings now available
- Q: How many people does it take to pick out a light bulb? A: 535
- Pure airplane porn: the next fighter jet we don't need
- Hacker, apparently unaware of which decade the rest of the world lives in, digs up secret intel files on...
- Canada's answer to Glen Beck gives a reasoned, articulate response to a company's boycott of tarsands oil....
- If the Pope gives an anti-gay speech and the wind starts blowing so hard he has to quit, is he still right?
- Twilight: The Musical is sparkling its way to Broadway
- What's over 590 lbs, smells like fish and recently made almost $750,000 by selling its body in Japan?...
- Caroline Kennedy is "against her cousin Maria Shriver's reunion with Arnold Schwarzenegger."...
- Boy, are the Chinese gonna be pissed when they realize that they've got Warren and Jimmy confused
- Man scams pay phone users out of $4 million. In other news, pay phones were used to make calls by people...
- "I want her to go to prison where she can get help, where she can't do drugs or have anything bad...
- Trooper applies taser-like force to Drunky McVader
- Michigan congregation opens tattoo parlor inside their church. Leviticus may have a problem with this
- Former News of the World editor takes over at the New York Daily News. Apparently some folks have a problem...
- Shot in the eye, woman insists on finishing beer: priorities, gotta have 'em
- Mother of autistic son facing criminal charges because he's tardy. Well that just seems insensitive
- "I'd like two hot dogs all the way, a shot of moonshine, and for you to put your hands behind your...
- US arson suspect faces German fire probe. German fire prober tells him he's facing the wrong direction
- A journalist's experience in Iowa. "One elderly woman told me to 'go away' when I asked her about her...
- Canadian Defence Minister marries hot Iranian chick. What could possibly go wrong?
- "Drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day....
- We are sorry to announce the cancellation of the 06:47 Edinburgh train due to the wrong kind of tree on the...
- You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel
- While you were busy being outraged over Verizon's $2 fee to make a payment other utilities were already...
- Open Source Upstart Nginx Surpasses Microsoft Server
- Clever Spiders Steal Rivals' Dance Moves
- Top 5 PlayStation Vita Family Features
- Jan. 5, 1943: George Washington Carver, King of Crops, Dies
- Prof Aims to Rebuild Google With Stuff In Desk Drawer
- Wired Playlist: The Need for Speed
- Geek Gives New England Home an Extreme Steampunk Makeover
- Wired's Most Anticipated Games of 2012
- How to Recycle 2011's Old Gadgets for Good Karma, Profit
- Beats Go Bluetooth
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 5
- Airlines Passing EU Carbon Costs to Consumers
- More News: FDA Curbs One Class of Farm Drugs
- Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear
- Mitt Romney as a D&D Character? NYC Show Celebrates Art and Gaming
- Microsoft Bids Farewell to IE 6 as U.S. Use Drops Below 1 Percent
- Video: 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' Literal Version Meets Doctor Who
- False! Canadian Didn't Use His iPad as a Passport Proxy to Enter U.S.
- Mogees Project Turns Any Surface Into a Gestural Musical Interface
- Google Deranks Chrome Download Page Due to Spam Links
- The Fractal Dimension of ZIP Codes
- Welcome to Social Dimension
- #Riot: Self-Organized, Hyper-Networked Revolts—Coming to a City Near You
- NASA Wants to Power Robots With Microbes
- GOP's New Hope: Bomb Iran, Send Nuke Scientists to Gitmo, Distract 'Eye of Mordor'
- Catherine the Great Put Rollers on the World's First Coaster
- Swing Till You Puke—Inside a Nuclear Cooling Tower
- Jan. 4, 1903: Edison Fries an Elephant to Prove His Point
- CES Preview: Ultrabooks to Dominate the PC Landscape
- Rose-Colored Omega Nebula Captured in Exquisite Detail
- WATCH: In Vitro Meat
- PHOTOS: World's Oldest Twins Turn 102 Together
- WATCH: Florida Man Reunites With Lost Kitty In Colorado
- NY Judge Says Cat Litter Commercial Stinks
- Naked Man In Children's Clothing Ad Creates PR Pain
- Woman Punched, Rubbed Buttocks Against Clyfford Still Painting
- WATCH: Mexican Warlock Predicts Obama's Reelection Chances: Is Another Term In The (Tarot) Cards?
- WATCH: Turtles High-Five Just Like People
- Man Whose Puppy Got Drunk Is Punished For 'Downright Stupid' Incident
- Mitt Romney's 'Dungeons And Dragons' Makeover
- New Hairy-Chested Yeti Crab Dubbed 'The Hoff'
- Mom Gives Daughter Lipo Voucher For Christmas
- Tiny Bacteria-Powered Robots In Space
- Cops: Naked Man Exposed Himself During 'Chipmunks' Matinee Screening
- 911 Gives Okla. Mom Permission To Shoot Intruder
- Police: Man Gouged Out Uncle's Eyes In Argument Over TV Remote
- Venomous Snakes Force Austrian Firefighters To Retreat From Burning Barn
- Overcoming An Encounter With An Alien Creature Isn't Easy, Author Says
- Mystery 'Pie Fairy' Calls It Quits
- Idaho Spud Truck Rolls On Side, Mashing Potatoes
- After 113 Marathons In One Year, This Man Is Running For The Record Books
- Animal Experiments You Won't Believe
- PHOTOS: Hoarder Barbie?
- WATCH: Robot Brushes Cat
- Unlucky 39: Cars With Wrong Number In Afghanistan Associated With Prostitution
- WATCH: Ted Haggard, Gary Busy Square Off In 1st 'Wife Swap'
- PHOTOS: 11 Totally Bizarre Craigslist Finds
- Corn Stalks Save Boy From Tumbling Car
- Pimpin' For Paul: Brothel Endorses Ron Paul For President
- LOOK: Bizarre UFO Clouds More Mist Than Mystifying
- Unsung Heroes: Levi McShane
- American Voices: Fracking Causing Earthquakes?
- Man Suspected Of Being Bumbling Spy
- [audio] New Prescription-Only Sandwich Extra Delicious
- TV Listings: Zero To Hero
- Corrections: We're All Doomed
- 'These Last Two Are Gonna Be Real Turds,' George R.R. Martin Assures Fans
- NHL Tries To Pass Off Commercial Flight As Flyover For Winter Classic
- Obama Openly Asks Nation Why On Earth He Would Want To Serve For Another Term
- American Voices: Some Organics Not Green
- [audio] Dead Werewolf Apparently Allergic To Peanuts
- 600-Pound Butter Cow Sculpture Wins Iowa Caucus
- Unsung Heroes: Cam Wright
- Presidential Fitness Test Now Awarded To Any Kid Who Can Eat Without Sweating
- Stockwatch: Google Inc. (GOOG)
- Man Thinks Its About Time He Went Back To Website He Just Visited 15 Seconds Ago
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 3, 2012
- [video] Surgeon General: Smoking Fine As Long As You Only Do It When You Drink
- American Voices: President Signs Controversial Defense Bill
- Prime Minister Of Norway Gets Laid
- Opinion: My Kids Are Learning How To DriveMe Up The Wall! (by Roger Dudek)
- [audio] Woman With Six Dogs Resents Non-Dogs
- TV Listings: Ivy League Horse
- UFC Fan Knows What All Those Guys' Names Are
- Man Who Stayed Up Until Dawn Eating Mice Refers To Self As Night Owl
- Christmas Letter Ominously Makes No Mention Of The Twins
- 2011 Top Story: Japanese Nuclear Reactor Totally Safe Says Two-Headed Plant Official
- American Voices: Happy New Year
- [audio] Pawn Shop Customer Plans To Buy Toaster Back
- Neighborhood Kind Of Hoping Panera Bread Shows Up And Plows Over Charming Local Bakery
- Fix the iMessage Bug So You Can Still Get Messages If You Switch to Android from iPhone [Imessage]
- MOO Turns Your Facebook Timeline Pics into Business Cards, Free for First 200K Customers [Business Cards]
- A Three-Step Approach to Ensuring Resolution Success [New Year's Resolutions]
- Use Wikipedia for More Accurate Word Translations [Translation]
- Google Mail Multi-Account Checker Tracks and Notifies You of New Emails for Multiple Accounts [Chrome...
- How to Suck Shampoo or Soap Back into the Bottle to Conserve It [DIY]
- Use Your Tire Wear to Improve Your Driving [Cars]
- If Logic Tells You Otherwise, Ignore Your Gut [Decision Making]
- The Gone Fishing Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- iDoneThis Tracks Your New Years Resolutions, Matches You with Others Who Have the Same Goals [Webapps]
- iSnap Brings Aero Snap and Shake to Minimize to the Mac [Mac Downloads]
- Cheap Cable Management, Recipe Measurements, and Picasa Uploads [From The Tips Box]
- Damn Simple Carpooling Organizes Your Carpools via Automatic Group Text Messages [Webapps]
- Remains of the Day: Ice Cream Sandwich Running On 0.6% of Total Devices [For What It's Worth]
- Smart Folders Lets You Create Folders Via Drag-and-Drop, iOS-Style [Video]
- How to Silence Your Computer's Startup Sound and Boot Like a Ninja [How To]
- Daily App Deals: Get JuiceDefender Plus for Android at 50% Off in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- "Life is 10% of What Happens to Me and 90% of How I React to It" [Quotables]
- Where You Go I Go Too [Video]
- Challenge: Who Found the Lost Roman Eagles? [Search Research]
- How to Boost Your Phishing Scam Detection Skills [Security]
- Ourspot Creates Private Social Networks for Sharing with Specific People [Video]
- Windows Live SkyDrive Available for iOS, Offering 25GB of Cloud Storage for Your iPhone [Cloud Storage]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Fireplace Fires [Help Yourself]
- Take Your Desktop to the Sky with These Cloud Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best Budget-Tracking App for iPhone [Iphone App Directory]
- How Can I Fix My Android's Crappy GPS? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Red, Gray, and White: The Screenwriter's Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Sortable Recommends the Best Electronic Items for You Based on the Specs You Want [Shopping]
- Credit Karma Now Offers Free Credit Monitoring to Prevent Identity Theft and Fraud [Personal Finance]
- Java Tip - Using a memory mapped file for a huge matrix
- Windows Phone Mango Resources Part 2: Colors
- The Likes & Dislikes of Microsoft in 2011
- Mocking Frameworks for .NET
- The Growth of Linux in 2011 [Analysis]
- Be pragmatic, not dogmatic!
- Running along the graph using Neo4J Spatial and Gephi
- NetBeans Platform: For Simple Applications Too!
- Java EE 6 vs. Spring Framework: A technology decision making process
- What skills should a Core Java Developer have?
- Actors in Java
- DZone's Top 10 NoSQL Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top 5 DevOps Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top 10 Mobile Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top 10 Solr and Lucene Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top 7 PHP Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top Web Builder Articles of 2011
- Hashtables vs. Arrays
- 2012 JavaFX Resolutions
- Software Development Teams - How to Work with Other Developers
- Running along the graph with Neo4J Spatial and Gephi
- Martin Fowler working on NoSQL Distilled
- Something about Security in WCF- I
- The Debate of Making PHP Faster using a JIT Compiler - Lately in PHP podcast episode 19
- Web application in Clojure: the starting point
- Common C# Build-Time Errors Part II: Inheritance and Interfaces
- What are Your Goals for 2012?
- MSBI # 55 - SSIS # 21 - Data Flow Task # 7 - All Transformation in Data Flow task (Introduction and Usage)...
- Belgian Fries
- Harrison Ford Watches Indiana Jones
- The Underappreciated Genius of Stan Winston
- Kermit the Frog Sleeping Mask
- What is It? game 208
- Underpants Bandages
- Fast Food Flavors You Wont Find In The US
- You Can Really Taste The Dark Side In This Vader Burger
- Coast Guard Discovers Body, Which Turns Out To Be E.T.
- Custom Made Portal Heel Springs
- Hamster-Powered Submarine
- Lion King Meets The Dark Knight Rises Trailer
- Strangers Have A Jam Session On The Subway
- FATESCAPES: Iconic Photographs Without People
- Twins Born 5 Years Apart
- Biopixels: Living Neon Signs Made From Bacteria
- Art Student Covertly Hangs Painting in Art Museum
- Amazing Packing Tape Portraits
- Can You Scare Kids Into Losing Weight?
- Battlestar Galactica, The Classic Video Game
- The Zoomable Van Gogh
- 2% of Americans Thought Mitt Romneys First Name is Mittens
- Denture Bottle Opener
- Beowulf as Original Audiences Would Have Experienced It
- Airline Pilot Spots Flying Shark
- Stealth Mountain
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Convertible Beanie
- But the Cat Came Back
- The Snow Monsters of Japan
- Felted Fantastic Four Cover
- iPad Accepted in Lieu of Passport
- The Pinnacle of Cake Evolution
- The Language of Stamps
- Fishing Under Ice
- 10 Amazing Stories of Animal Prosthetics
- Pingus The Thing
- jQuery UI Bootstrap
- What Americans Keep Ignoring About Finland's School Success - Anu Partanen - National - The Atlantic
- I made progress bars using only CSS3. You can use them for free.
- sickill/bitpocket - GitHub
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value - Forbes
- Responsive Design, Responsively Illustrated
- Daring Fireball: You Do Not Need to Manually Manage iOSMultitasking
- The Ui Toolkit | Ui Parade User Interface Inspiration
- Newspapers, Paywalls, and Core Users Clay Shirky
- Why do we pay sales commissions? - Fog Creek Blog
- What The Heck Is Responsive Web Design?
- Never create Ruby strings longer than 23 characters
- Why The Movie Industry Cant Innovate and the Result is SOPA Steve Blank
- Bill Joy's greatest gift to man the vi editor [printer-friendly] The Register
- Perfection kills Profiling CSS for fun and profit. Optimization notes.
- Google+ Is Going To Mess Up The Internet
- Average Avengers Local Chapter 7 of New York City
- Apple Game Server Online!
- 25 Things Writers Should Stop Doing
- A Programming Idiom You've Never Heard Of
- Fanboy theory Marco.org
- Initializr - Start your HTML5 project in 15 seconds!
- Untitled (http://i.imgur.com/pAy4z.png)
- Stop Designing Pages And Start Designing Flows - Smashing UX Design
- Responses | 2011 Annual Question | Edge
- Top 10 TED Talks of 2011 To Inspire Tech Startups
- To Know, but Not Understand: David Weinberger on Science and Big Data - David Weinberger - Technology - The...
- The Hitchhikers Guide to Python! pythonguide v0.0.1 documentation
- Between the Lines - Features - Los Angeles magazine
- Other People's Facebook Photos of You Are the Worst [Social Networks]
- Frappucino Firebomber Sounds Like a Giant Bigot, After All [Crime]
- Is Tyler Brule Cool? [This Guy]
- Elin Nordegren Demolishes $12 Million Mansion for No Good Reason [Real Estate]
- Drunk Lady Rubs Butt, Tries to Pee on $30 Million Painting [Art]
- Mysterious Casey Anthony Video Diary Surfaces [Video]
- Which Male The Hills Star Has a New Sugar Daddy? [Blind Items]
- Eighth Grader Killed by Police Was 'Armed' with a Pellet Gun [Shootings]
- Keith Olbermann: Not Worth It [Media]
- The Top 10 Kanye West Tweets About DONDA, His New Everything Venture [Kanye West]
- Man Swings His Nuts in Front of Packed Alvin and the Chipmunks Screening [Nudity]
- Stephen Colbert Was Very Impressed With His Cable News Colleagues Last Night [Video]
- A Serial Killer is Stalking The O.C.'s Homeless [Scary]
- Jon Stewart Addresses the Results of the Iowa Caucuses [Video]
- Rule #1 For Kids' Clothing Catalogs: No Naked Men [Oops]
- Chinese Billionaire Killed by Poisoned Cat Meat Stew [China]
- Man Knifed Because He Didn't Know Jay-Z and Beyonc Are Married [Beyonce]
- Live Blogging Top Chef, Week 9 [Group Chat]
- Meet the iPad Twins Everyone Has a Crush On [Eccentrics]
- Republicans Furious at Obama for Staffing the Government [Failed State]
- Teen Girl Mistakenly Deported, Now Trapped in Foreign Prison and Pregnant [Horrifying]
- Even Official Government Websites Are a Scam In Nigeria [Hackers]
- Gary Busey's Most Bizarre Moments from Last Night's Wife Swap [Video]
- Prepare for Newt Gingrich's Greatest Display of Self-Destruction Yet 
- Tom Ford Hilariously Can't Stop Talking About Himself [Video]
- Mark Zuckerberg's Outrageous Week in Uruguay [Valleywag]
- The Funny, Sad Story of How Wendi Deng-Murdoch Got Impersonated on Twitter [Hoaxes]
- Former News of the World Editor Ditches Murdochs for Daily News [Video]
- Comcast Provides Free Roach Infestation with Cable Installation [Television]
- There's Going to Be a Bridesmaids Sequel Without Kristen Wiig? [Movies]
|The Granddaddy of Dumb Ideas|
|Ron Paul, still loony|
|Can a European Ban on Iranian Oil Force Tehran...|
|Off Route 80|
|Amber Waves of Gain: One Woman's Cereal...|
|Amber Alert called off, 2 kids found safe|
|On This Day: Reformist Alexander Dubcek Takes...|
|Tariq Ramadan-Supporter Diana Eck Leads the...|
|Obama to roll out new Defense strategy (The Envoy)|
|Step by step, Burma opens up to Europe|
|Official: Arab League monitors made 'mistakes'...|
|Russia: Demographic Crisis Means No One Left To...|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|A Young Kennedy Is Lining Up To Run For Frank's...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|MyPermissions Shows Which Developers Have...|
|Kirsten Gillibrand Starts a Book Club|
|30 More Dumb Inventions|
|The Caucus: Romney Aide Expects Strong Santorum...|
|Shady Santorum Ethics Finally Getting Their...|
|Regional Roundup: Richard Cordray Will Protect...|
|Perry, Perry, Quite Contrary|
|Where to Start?|
|It's the Super PAC Era|
|'I'm not rich,' says Newt Gingrich|
|The Playful Modernist Ceramics of an American...|
wall street j.
|Petroplus Shares Plunge|
|3 Lists for Top Value Stocks|
|Rental Real Estate Tax Loss - How To Avoid an...|
|Freakonomics Quorum: Can Amtrak Ever Be...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Information Technology's Dangerous Trend in Africa|
|Professional Women and a Secure Retirement|
|Soundslates's Lonely Hearts Club Band|
|PREDICTION: These Famous Brands Will Disappear...|
|Doug McIntyre speculates Sony ([[SNE]] -3.1%)...|
|It's Time for Michelle Obama to Get Pregnant|
|Rasmussen national poll: Romney 29%, Santorum 21%|
yahoo odd news
|Missing Dallas teen accidentally deported to...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Richard Cordray, New Head of the Consumer...|
|Huntsmans Last Hurrah|
|The 5 Reasons Marriage Scares Men (Aren't What...|
|Face Smashing Parkour|
|A Look Back at Laughing Squid Readers In 2011...|
|Money in Sight|
|New 50p coin explains the football offside rule|
|Google Sightseeing 2011 Wrap-up|
|Ugliest Tattoos: Wings of Disgust|
|First Look At Nick Jonas In NBC's Smash!|
|World's Three Toughest Men|
|Im telling all my friends|
|Nuclear-Resort Pictures: Come for the Reactor,...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Huffington Post + Science. A New Leaf?|
|The Popular Mechanics Killer Elite Sweepstakes...|
|PS/2/You: Go-anywhere, LED digital message board|
|New Blog In The Old Dominion|
|10 Most Popular McDonald's Menu Items of All Time|
|PC Makers Bet On Ultrabooks|
|Hundreds of tiny moons may be orbiting Earth|
|Daft Punk on 5 Floppy Drives|
|How Do Magic Eye Pictures Work?|
|Hit Movies That Everybody Thinks Were Flops...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Bird Balances on Bread|
|Rilonacept significantly reduces gout flares,...|
|U.S. Navy Plans Autonomous Interplanetary...|
|How Old Do You Think I Am?|
|Ad Platform Offers Mobile Gamers Real Life...|
|James Biber: Vestiges of Empire|
|How To Create Custom Taxonomies In WordPress|
|Wire Fruit Bowl|
|Harmony Remote Changes the Channel for Good Design|
|Vinnie Jones Teaches CPR|
|10 Great Movies Streaming Free on YouTube|
|Fluffy Firearms? 12 Hilarious Non-Violent Weapons|
|Architecture for Autism: Architects moving in...|
|Japanese Robot with Sick Moves (Video)|
|The 2012 Calendar: An Awesome Print Trend|
|A Magical Evening|
|FROM THE ROUGH|
|12 Tricks Your Brain is Playing on You|
|An unclutterers perspective|
|Well Blog: Fussy Baby or a Sleep Disorder?|
|How to Have the Best Year or Your Life (without...|
|Fussy Baby or a Sleep Disorder?|
|Do Popular Weight-Loss Diets Work?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|4 Things You Don't Know About Congresswoman...|
|Blogger Spotlight: Bikinis & Passports|
|7-Year-Old Ammaria Johnson Dies of Peanut...|
|Inside The Salahis' Very Messy, Very...|
|8 Fun Blogs by Celebrities ...|
|10 Fantastic New Pairs of Boots to Wear to Work|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|More Muscle in Minutes|
|Blacksmithing Basics: How to Make a Hook|
|Erin Andrews Still Bowls Us Over|
|Montblanc Villeret 1858 Vintage Tachydate|
|Massawyrm returns with his annual VERY WORST OF...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Carol Channing: Larger Than Life - Trailer|
|Benedict Cumberbatch Joins Star Trek 2|
|Kevin Smith Tweets Hit Somebody Updates:...|
|TGB Episode 91: Films Regarding Films (Guest:...|
|Lisa Lampanelli Unloads on NBC -- You...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Other People's Facebook Photos of You Are the...|
|Chronicle TV Trailer & Clip: Dangerous...|
|Kanye Takes Over Twitter With DONDA, Jetsons,...|
|Cults Will 'Blow It Out Of The Water' In 2012|
|Kanye West Launches Twitter Rant About Fame,...|
|Doris Day back in the spotlight|
the big picture
|2012: Marking the New Year|
|Europes quiet crisis|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 4|
|Thursday, 05 Jan 2012|
|Sculpting a Photograph With Light|
|Grey Corduroy adjustable backpack|
|Anna Taurinskaite - Road to The Sky|
|02 February 2011 - M O O D|
|Comic for January 5, 2012|
|This is why the Internet is important:...|