- Advertising Level: Asian
- Reddit, please help these awesome atheists get married!!!
- Implanted biofuel cell converts bug's chemistry into electricity: Scientists take step toward cyborgs
- Found this r/aww r/WTF mashup gem.
- I don't always give a girl an orgasm
- You don't say.
- This Is A Raid!
- I took my puppy to get groomed this morning. I hope I brought back the right dog.
- This was my first experience with drugs.
- Iran Is Now Gearing Up For Its 'Greatest Wargames Ever' In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Mitt Romney Loses His Cool With A Reporter After Being Exposed As A Liar [Video]
- I've done all these things
- A 4Chan Story
- RIAA: We Must Take A Shoot First, Ask Questions Later Approach To Censorship
- True Hero
- Set this as your morning alarm tone, and you'll never be late for anything. Ever.
- IAmA certified Pokmon Professor
- Five people cover a song using only one guitar.
- Rep. Lamar Smith Decides Lying About, Insulting And Dismissing Opposition To SOPA Is A Winning Strategy
- "An American Perspective: Why Black People Complain So Much."
- Meanwhile in Romania
- This was on my pastor's Facebook [x-post from r/christianity]
- Looks legit.
- My favorite teacher...
- TIL: In 1993 IBM Released a mobile phone with Touch screen and E-mail.
- While everybody else played on their fancy consoles I grew up with this.
- My boyfriend will only let me keep them both if they make it to the front page. Please help!
- "...There's a lot of different reasons people end up on the streets, mostly addictions and mental...
- Who is your favorite?
- Somebody make these awesome games. PLEASE
- C is for Cookie
- Istanbul in December
- Queen of Bacon is on Chime.in. Join her in the Bacon community.
- My 366 Project: Day 5
- Recent Instagram Photos!
- 8 Things I Learned from Jenna About Haiti & Project Medishare
- Entering our work in a small show
- What's Robert Duvall's Best Role?
- My Chime Wish Storyboard
- Guess what?! I'm going to Haiti! [VIDEO]
- One Year in One Image
- Rejected Doritos Super Bowl Commercial Entry
- Feeling blue? The secret colors of lobsters...
- Roku Streaming Wifi-HDMI Smart Stick - No Set Top Box Required!
- This was a gorgeous January day
- More Joshua Tree pics
- High-resolution maps of science | KostasGeorgioyTechSite
- The Shard, London
- Death Valley
- Mega Ramp
- Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary - Kerela, India
- A Cold Snowy Day in Pittsburgh
- Point Vicente Lighthouse Part 2 - Sunset
- Republican race may be closest in history of Iowa caucuses
- Out of The Past
- Check out my StoryBoard: Pay It Forward
- Early morning at Cape Byron, Australia by Paul Bica
- Early morning dew
- To the Church of Kopimism Piracy Is a Sacrament
- 45 Beautiful Photos Of The U.S. Military From The Last Year (slideshow)
- Titanic Artifacts up for Auction (Video)
- Andrew Luck's Power Play: Say No to the Colts
- Newsweek called that shit a decade ago
- MPAA Joins RIAA in Monstrous Jammie Thomas Appeal
- International Space Station captured next to the Moon in an amazing image taken with a normal SLR camera
- Friend's dog ate gum. Went for walk. This happened.
- Women tell 474 lies a year about their diet - Telegraph
- Third 2013 Buick Encore Image Teased Before Detroit Debut
- CES: This Year, Intel Takes The Spotlight
- Comics 1000 comics.png
- How Photographers Actually Spend Their Time[pic]
- Internet Argument Pyramid[pic]
- Social Advice for the Digital Age
- Survey Says American, Southwest Are the Top Two Carriers When It Comes to Losing Bags
- 6 Oddest Moments of L.A. Theater in 2011
- Ron Paul And His Insane Supporters Get Skewered By Keith Olbermann
- Coroner Stole Body Part to Train Dog
- And the 2011 awards for bad climate science goes to ...
- Whats Next: Using solar power to purify water
- Former Homeless Woman Becomes Twitter Celebrity
- 10 New Year's Resolutions Gamers Should Have
- Why Do Dogs Walk in a Circle Before Lying Down?
- Pokemon in real life? - Imgur
- Miami Named Worst-Run City in America
- Soldier at Ron Paul rally could face trouble
- Look Ma, No Hands! [VID]
- End of an Icon: Kodak Prepares to File For Bankruptcy
- U.S. Wanted a Spanish SOPA
- Meghan McCain Blasts Santorum
- ACLU Challenges State Ban On Domestic Partner Benefits
- Faulty Breast Implants Should Be Removed, Czech Health Ministry Says
- WHY IT STARTED, WHO'S BEHIND IT, WHAT'S NEXT
- WATCH: Stephen Colbert Takes A Tip From Pat Robertson
- David Frum Makes Big Move
- WATCH: The Most Offensive Ad Of 2012?
- Obama Speaks On Jobs Report
- Huckabee: Rick Perry Made 'Incredibly Bad Blunder'
- FBI's Definition Of Rape Updated To Include Male Victims
- Report: Joran Van Der Sloot Expected To Plead Guilty
- Lawmaker Apologizes After Forwarding Email Calling First Lady 'Mrs. YoMama'
- Retaliation Against Whistleblowers Rises To All-Time High, Report Says
- Netflix Users To Wait Twice As Long For Warner Bros. Movies
- Fraud, Assault And Alleged 'Exorcism' At Santorum-Linked Hospital Chain
- Economy Adds 200,000 Jobs In December As Jobless Rate Falls To 8.5 Percent
- Turkey's Former Military Chief Accused Of Leading Terror Group, Plotting Conspiracy
- Obama Administration Plans Immigration Law Overhaul
- WATCH: Matthews' Fiery, Awkward Clash With Gay Santorum Ally
- Bomb Hidden In Trash Heap Kills 6 Children In Afghanistan
- Explosion Kills At Least 10 People In Damascus
- Chile To Delete The Word 'Dictatorship' From School Books
- Serial Killer Sought In Deaths Of 3 Homeless Men
- Inmate Pleads Guilty To Threatening Obama
- Penn State Reportedly Finds Replacement For Joe Paterno
- Newt Gingrich To African-Americans: Demand Paychecks, Not Food Stamps
- Vote-Counter Claims Typo Could Give Iowa Caucus Win To Santorum
- Jon Huntsman Wins Major Newspaper Endorsement
- Meet The Kennedy Who Could Win Barney Frank's Seat
- Major Oil Producers Look For New Way To Exploit Natural Gas In Alaska
- "...to explore better ways to create and deliver the formal published record."
- "The Dead"
- It will be the first time the 21 guns salute shoots the coffin
- You just don't know you know them...
- One Dead Hippie and a bacon and egg martini, garcon
- HOLY SH*T MAN WALKS ON F**KING MOON
- Four fingers good, five fingers better
- A Gross Miscarriage of Justice in Computer Chess
- Michael Hastings: McChrystal Was 'Complex,' Obama Was Naive, Afghanistan Is Hopeless
- One for the country!
- Unusual Web Traffic
- "I noticed something on a lampshade. It was writing in Korean and when I asked the interpreter what it...
- Alan J. Pakula's "The Parallax View"
- Did the slave trade effect natural selection among its victims?
- Blame it on the beasts
- How Many Stephen Colbert's Are There?
- Imagine there's no people
- Pouring Air
- Women and men are different!
- ...And you thought that you loved cat videos
- J. Hoberman Fired by Village Voice
- Billy Donovan's Secret Sorrow
- So a Girl Sneaks Into a Russian Military Rocket Factory...
- Obama says no-go to Pro Forma sessions
- High, low, and in between
- Obama unveils new strategy for 'leaner' US military
- DON'T DRINK THE NECTAR OF PROPAGANDA UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE
- Causes Are Hard
- Gillian Jacob's nickname is 'Walking NPR'
- Stalking Her Killer
- Reversal of Fortune
- On the Trail of an Intercontinental Killer
- Fighting + Otherwise
- Insider Baseball
- The Big Russian Life of Anna Chapman, ex-spy
- The Path of the Righteous Man
- Interview: Laurie Anderson
- How Many Stephen Colberts Are There?
- Climate Change and the End of Australia
- Hi, Society!
- What Defines a Meme?
- King of the Cosmos
- Muddy Waters and Mozart
- Soft Porn, Hardening Hearts
- Scandals of Classic Hollywood: Cary Grants Intimate Bromance
- What Went Wrong?
- Longforms Favorite Finds of 2011
- Drone-Ethics Briefing
- US rescues 13 Iranians held hostage by pirates - CBS News
- Natalee Holloway disappearance suspect Joran Van der Sloot to plead guilty for ... - National Post (blog)
- Drew Barrymore shows off engagement ring - New York Daily News
- Payrolls in US Beat Forecasts as Unemployment Falls: Economy - BusinessWeek
- iPhone 4S Data Use Skyrockets, But It's Not All Siri's Fault - PC Magazine
- Joran Van Der Sloot, suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, Peru murder ... - New York Daily News
- UPDATE 1-Dutch citizen to plead guilty at murder trial in Peru - Chicago Tribune
- Barnes & Noble may spin off Nook e-reader - Fortune
- Middle-Aged Brains Are Already Past Their Prime - NPR (blog)
- Is Haley popular enough to help Romney? - Washington Post (blog)
- Markets Mixed After Jobs Report - New York Times
- 'Ramnit' worm infects Facebook accounts - CBC.ca
- Jakadrien Turner, Texas Teen Mistakenly Deported, May Come Home Soon - Huffington Post
- Report says Patriots' O'Brien to be named Penn State coach - Montreal Gazette
- Stocks weaken despite strong December jobs report - Los Angeles Times
- Peruvian Judge postpones Joran van der Sloot murder trial to Jan. 11 - CBS News
- US teen deported to Colombia to return Friday - The Associated Press
- Unemployment rate falls to 8.5 pct., hiring surges - Salt Lake Tribune
- Send us your questions about the Consumer Electronics Show - CBC.ca
- Second gen Gorilla Glass to launch at CES 2012 - TechRadar UK
- Vietnamese man has surgery to remove massive tumour - Montreal Gazette
- Apple's Voice Recognition Siri Doubles IPhone Data Volumes - San Francisco Chronicle
- What Newt said about food stamps - Politico (blog)
- Dec. Jobs Report: Good News, Bad News - ABC News (blog)
- Victims still healing a year after Tucson shooting - Chicago Tribune
- The CES curse? Gadget show has poor record - CTV.ca
- The 'CES Curse?' Gadget Show Has Poor Record - Fox News
- John McCain says NH in bag for Mitt Romney, SC will be key - Boston.com
- Chris Christie to Stump for Mitt Romney in NH - ABC News (blog)
- Economy Gains Steam as 200000 New Jobs Added - New York Times
- Three Campaign-Finance Lawsuits On the Heels of 'Citizens'
- Minnesota Man Pleads Guilty to Sexual Abuse of Minors
- The Best Fake Ads of 2012 Race So Far: Would Republicans Like a Canadian Candidate Better Than Mitt Romney?...
- 'S***house' restaurant serves dinners in miniature toilets
- With Congress Away, Democrats Storm the House Floor - (VIDEO)
- Walker campaign case against election officials allowed to proceed | JSOnline - The Voting News The Voting...
- 7-Year Sentence in Oil Kickback Scheme
- GOP refuses to let House Dems speak...Again
- Microsoft launches Apple Siri rival
- Arizona Day of Prayer Challenged
- Tomgram: Bill McKibben, Buying Congress in 2012
- Rick Santorum on health reform: 'Get rid of Medicare' agency
- Attorney General Eric Holder Announces Revisions to the Uniform Crime Report's Definition of Rape
- Coffee quarantine proposal comes under fire | West Hawaii Today
- Why We Troll
- Walker ordered transfer of control of veterans event funds - JSOnline
- Former Army Major Sentenced to Prison in Bribery and Money Laundering Scheme Related to DOD Contracts in...
- What Are Some Other Movies About Pickpockets Besides 'Loosies'? - Yahoo! Movies
- Schaumburg Home Invader Tried to Stun Female Resident
- Fight Over Herring Fishery Goes to Court
- Santorum Slams Occupy Wall Street As ‘Everybody Who Doesn’t Pay Taxes’ | The New Civil...
- TOP STORY: ICE HSI takes the lead on counter-proliferation investigations
- New Charges Possible in Insider Case Against Gupta
- Today is Eric Frank Russell's Birthday
- Die TV-Sendung der Stiftung Assekurita zum besonders brisanten Thema onlinevergleich pkv
- How Romney's Firm Drove Steel Plant Into Bankruptcy, But Still Profited Thanks To Federal Bailout
- Mitt Romney, who secured a $10 million federal bailout for Bain, calls Obama a 'crony capitalist'
- Wis. Judge Rules For GOP On Recall Procedures
- 100 Years Ago in Indian Country - ICTMN.com
- MF Global Inquiry Turns to Its Primary Regulator
- Romney Criticizes Obama; His Rivals Line Up to Criticize Him
- What the Latest Jobless Figures Mean for Obama
- Metropolitan Museum Completes American Wing Renovation
- Arts & Leisure: Taking Parking Lots Seriously, as Public Spaces
- U.S. Adds 200,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate at 8.5%
- Former Chief Ends His Bid to Overhaul Olympus
- Music Review: Van Halen Plays Mini-Gig at Cafe Wha? - Review
- City Room: Archbishop Dolan to Become Cardinal
- Bomb Attack in Syrian Capital Kills 25
- Political Memo: President Obama Unveils Aggressive Re-election Strategy Against G.O.P. Rivals
- Syria: Explosion Targets Police Bus in Damascus
- Top 1% of Mobile Users Use Half of Worlds Wireless Bandwidth
- Music Review: Van Halen at Caf Wha?
- Diamond Crackdown in Mozambique Leaves Smugglers Behind
- He Shoots. He Scores? From Soccer to Lacrosse, Goalkeepers Get in on the Act
- Study of Medicare Patients Finds Most Hospital Errors Unreported
- Karzai Calls for Coalition to Cede Control of Afghan Prisoners
- Immigration Upended : Migrants New Paths Reshaping Latin America
- Turkey Arrests Ex-Chief of Military, Gen. Ilker Basbug
- Hunt for a Serial Killer Sends Homeless to Shelters in California
- Christine Quinn Reaches Goal in Mayoral Primary Funds
- Ten Suspected Members of Feared Gang Indicted
- Eve Arnold, Photographer, Dies at 99
- New York City Marathon to Be Shown Live Nationally
- Path to Green Card for Illegal Immigrant Family Members of Americans
- Big Study Links Good Teachers to Lasting Gain
- Penn State Reportedly Hires Patriots Assistant Bill OBrien
- DealBook: MF Global Inquiry Turns to Its Primary Regulator
- Private Chens Family Learns More About Hazing by Fellow G.I.s
- Senator Menendez Stalls Obama Move to Promote Judge Patty Shwartz
- RedMonk Brew London: Speakers from Joyent, PhoneGap and VMWare (and craft beer)
- Play a Ruby + AI Coding Game in Your Browser via Bloc
- Hadoop vs. an RDBMS: How much (less) would you pay?
- Creating Jenkins: Kohsuke's Story on Chariot Techcast
- All Major Labels Are Suing Grooveshark
- The Past 2 Weeks in the World of Ruby
- Google's 30 Most Recent Search Quality Changes
- Way cooler than Legos
- How Trello is different
- Diablo 15 year anniversary website.
- Emacs and Common Lisp
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg takes coding course
- The Documentation Dilemma
- Thinnest silicon-chip wires refuse to go quantum
- The Java ME nonsense story
- 30 Free Programming Ebooks
- Hacker News
- The Demise of the Public Library
- How Yoga Can Wreck Your Body
- Getting Lazy With My 10% Time -- Simple PHP Lazy Load
- Ask HN: How can I self-evaluate my programming skills?
- I'm not as smart as I thought I was
- Why I Wont Turn Off My Gadgets on Planes
- Staying home for a change
- SOPA-Supporting News Outlets Aren't Covering SOPA
- Ask HN: Have you used StumbleUpon to market?
- Brain function can start declining 'as early as age 45'
- The Future Of The IDE Comes From COBOL - WTF
- Mathematicians Solve Minimum Sudoku Problem
- What a Black Box Data Dump Looks Like
- Apple Patents Power Adapter That Recovers Lost Passwords
- US 'Space Warplane' Spying On Chinese Spacelab
- Researchers Create First Genetically Modified Monkeys
- Are Brain Teasers Good Hiring Criteria?
- Iran Developing 'Halal' Domestic Intranet
- Ohm's Law Survives To the Atomic Level
- Is the Canadian Arctic the Future of Astronomy?
- Shopping Center Tracking System Condemned by Civil Rights Campaigners
- Symantec Looks Into Claims of Stolen Source Code
- Apple Threatens Steve Jobs Doll Maker With Lawsuit
- AP and 28 News Groups To Collect Fees From Aggregators
- Microsoft In Talks To Buy Nokia's Smartphone Division?
- Thick Dust Alters NASA Mars Rover Plans
- Mouse Sperm Cells Grown In Vitro
- Australian Deported From Bahrain Over Facebook Posts
- Controlled Quantum Levitation Used To Build Wipeout Track
- Ask Slashdot: Mirrorless, Interchangeable Lens Camera Advice?
- Vint Cerf On Human Rights: Internet Access Isn't On the List
- Makers Keep Flogging 3D TV, Viewers Keep Shrugging
- UK Executive 'Forced Out of Job' For Posting CV Online
- Firefox 3.6 Support Ends April 2012
- Windows 8 To Include Built-in Reset, Refresh
- California State Senator Proposes Funding Open-Source Textbooks
- Germans Increase Office Efficiency With "Cloud Ceiling"
- US Threatens Spain For Not Implementing SOPA-Like Law
- Microsoft To Offer Flight For Free This Spring
- Leap Second Coming In June, 2012
- Mathematics Says Romney and Santorum Tied In Iowa
- EU Moves To Ban Iran Crude Oil
- Zombie head decanter in Boing Boing Shop
- Jack Kerouac's 1957 letter to Marlon Brando: "I'm praying that you'll buy On the Road and make a movie...
- Hamster-powered sub
- PCs with no pre-installed crapware are now a special product category with a marketing campaign
- How to train children to not vomit when they become astronauts
- Quasicrystals win Nobel for discoverer
- Village Voice cover
- Novel way to apply lipstick
- HOWTO make a gory, exposed brain cap
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Congress wants to limit open access publishing for the US government's $28B/year subsidized research
- Huffington Post adds science section
- Fish mimics mimic octopus
- Earthrise + 2001: A Space Odyssey
- LA City Attorney to Occupy: pay for brainwashing lessons on limits of free speech and we'll drop the charges
- Leaked memo: USA blackmailed Spain into passing brutal, censoring copyright law
- Jamaica's new PM vows to ditch royal rule
- Rare 1970s Intel 4040 CPU could be yours!
- What's inside a $20,000 cellphone?
- Vertu Signature Dragon cellphone
- Sound it Out #12: Spoek Mathambo "Put Some Red On It"
- Dazzle makeup and hairstyles to confuse facial recognition algorithms
- "The Night Trawlers" by R.S. Connett
- Be an international policy fellow at the EFF
- Pauline Oliveros: "Bye Bye Butterfly" (1965)
- DeLorean buffed to mirror-finish
- Tatooine, a tourist's paradise
- Rick Santorum opposes contraception
- Hey, electric cars don't totally suck: A realistic sort-of rebuttal
- Woman pees out of a moving San Francisco bus
- People close to her said she sounded like she was going to cough up a lung. And then she did
- Coworker just said, "I have no desire to live 100 years." Why wouldn't you? Would you want to...
- Taking off your wedding ring and throwing it at your wife might be an effective gesture during an argument,...
- For the lovers out there, the Pittsburgh Zoo is offering an Adults Only Valentines Dinner with exotic...
- The same security camera that captured a man stealing a family's Christmas presents, alsoo captures him...
- Those evil bastards ... Man calls cops, suspects Al Qaeda putting subliminal messages in his porn
- Britons' top health complaints include being "bald and toothless", according to census. This is a...
- Driver to spend 20 years in jail for not being a Kennedy
- French fans of Michael Jackson sue the late star's doctor for "emotional damage" they suffered...
- Want to convince a judge that you can't move your arms? Don't do pushups in your jail cell, idiot
- Archaeologists have discovered that the people of Pompeii were slobby and crude. Trash was found inside...
- What would you do if your spouse were gone for two months? This woman decided to take off her clothes and...
- That's New York CARDINAL Dolan, biatch
- Rick Santorum didn't say the word "black" when referring to welfare recipients, he said...
- Not news: photograph emerges of Mitt Romney in Vietnam demonstration. Do not pass news, proceed directly to...
- Let's go over the minutes from the last meeting - the mayor, the city council president, and the city...
- Man beheaded in fight over tipped barbecue grill
- A quick how-to on becoming a dictator. "So, I have a small group of rewarded cronies and a highly...
- Montana population reaches 1 million for the first time. Big Sky Country will soon change to Brown Sky...
- Brain function starts to decline at age 45, say those men in those jackets over in that place with the lady...
- Today's weird crap washing up on the beach brought to you by pig carcasses in Bradenton
- Why would somebody repeatedly dump dirty adult diapers on the same stretch of highway? Depends
- Real Housewife of Atlanta to start new sex toy line. Presumably called Narcissism and with models called...
- That must have been a heck of a mustache, or one heck of an ugly woman
- Navy Balloon Launches Drone, Which Drops Two More Spy Bots
- You're Welcome, Tehran! U.S. Navy Frees Iranians from Pirates
- Latest Chrome Beta Prerenders Websites You're Likely to Visit
- Congress Considers Paywalling Science You Already Paid For
- Octopuses Edit Proteins to Beat the Cold
- Go Vacation Is Skyrim for Families
- Stealth Fighter Delayed -- Again -- in Pentagon Revamp
- Suggest a Hatch Design for Space Capsule Tycho Deep Space
- The Mathematics of Lego
- Mario ... Or Am I? Videogame Anagrams Hide Secret Messages
- Building a 3-D Printer for Supercool Ice Objects
- Oily Secrets of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo's Title Sequence
- Short Films Expose Cities' Subterranean Spaces
- Storyboard Podcast: The Curse of Cow Clicker
- Jan. 6, 2000: Computer Glitch Fouls East Coast Air Traffic
- Livestreaming Journalists Want to Occupy the Skies With Cheap Drones
- Video: A Short, Strange History of Anonymous
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 6
- Just To Watch It Die: Time Warner's Latest Shot At Netflix
- LG Hedges Its Bets With New Google TV Sets
- C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second Uses Miniatures for Vintage Sci-Fi Feel
- Storyboard Podcast: The Not-So-Special Agent
- Sir James Dyson: China Stalls IP Reform at Its Own Peril
- Ready Your Watch: The Leap Second is Coming
- Feds OK GM's Fix for Volt Battery Pack
- Ginni Rometty Says Hello to IBM (Without Email)
- Feds Want Judge to Force Suspect to Give Up Laptop Password
- Barnes & Noble Aims to Separate Nook Biz With an Eye for Global Markets
- Power of Mom's Voice Silenced by Instant Messages
- The New Year in Space: NASA's Missions and Events in 2012
- Woman Wore Fake Mustache During Theft: Police
- Grandma Says She Was Dooped Into Growing Pot By Bearded Stranger
- Poisonous Shrooms Kill Australian Chef And His Assistant
- WATCH: Impatience Now Runs On AA Batteries
- LOOK: Car Lands On Roof
- Woman Shot In Eye Refuses Treatment Until She Finishes Beer
- Kandi Burruss Shows Off Sex Toy Line
- Man Driving Car With 3 Wheels Arrested For DUI
- WATCH: One Of Australia's Biggest Snakes Put On Diet
- 200-Pound Tumor Removed From Vietnamese Man
- Loaded Guns And Web Surfing Dont Mix
- WATCH: Wedding Ring Found In Dog's Stomach
- WATCH: In Vitro Meat
- PHOTOS: World's Oldest Twins Turn 102 Together
- WATCH: Florida Man Reunites With Lost Kitty In Colorado
- NY Judge Says Cat Litter Commercial Stinks
- Naked Man In Children's Clothing Ad Creates PR Pain
- Woman Punched, Rubbed Buttocks Against Clyfford Still Painting
- WATCH: Mexican Warlock Predicts Obama's Reelection Chances: Is Another Term In The (Tarot) Cards?
- WATCH: Turtles High-Five Just Like People
- Man Whose Puppy Got Drunk Is Punished For 'Downright Stupid' Incident
- Mitt Romney's 'Dungeons And Dragons' Makeover
- New Hairy-Chested Yeti Crab Dubbed 'The Hoff'
- Mom Gives Daughter Lipo Voucher For Christmas
- Tiny Bacteria-Powered Robots In Space
- Cops: Naked Man Exposed Himself During 'Chipmunks' Matinee Screening
- 911 Gives Okla. Mom Permission To Shoot Intruder
- Police: Man Gouged Out Uncle's Eyes In Argument Over TV Remote
- Venomous Snakes Force Austrian Firefighters To Retreat From Burning Barn
- Overcoming An Encounter With An Alien Creature Isn't Easy, Author Says
- Statshot: What Did We Find In Our Winter Coat Pockets?
- American Voices: Perry Stays In Race
- Rex Ryan: 'Mark Sanchez Was Absolutely Our Quarterback This Year'
- [audio] U.S. Gives Up On Trying To Impress England
- Andrew Luck Repeatedly Mentions How Good His Neck Feels During Post Game Interview
- Did The Media Treat Bachmann Unfairly Because She's An Insane Woman?
- Huh, College Friend A Republican
- Boy Scouts Celebrate Proud History Of Preparing Teens For Not Having Cool Friends
- Infographic: Best Debate Moments
- Unsung Heroes: Levi McShane
- American Voices: Fracking Causing Earthquakes?
- Man Suspected Of Being Bumbling Spy
- [audio] New Prescription-Only Sandwich Extra Delicious
- TV Listings: Zero To Hero
- Corrections: We're All Doomed
- 'These Last Two Are Gonna Be Real Turds,' George R.R. Martin Assures Fans
- NHL Tries To Pass Off Commercial Flight As Flyover For Winter Classic
- Obama Openly Asks Nation Why On Earth He Would Want To Serve For Another Term
- American Voices: Some Organics Not Green
- [audio] Dead Werewolf Apparently Allergic To Peanuts
- 600-Pound Butter Cow Sculpture Wins Iowa Caucus
- Unsung Heroes: Cam Wright
- Presidential Fitness Test Now Awarded To Any Kid Who Can Eat Without Sweating
- Stockwatch: Google Inc. (GOOG)
- Man Thinks Its About Time He Went Back To Website He Just Visited 15 Seconds Ago
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 3, 2012
- [video] Surgeon General: Smoking Fine As Long As You Only Do It When You Drink
- American Voices: President Signs Controversial Defense Bill
- Prime Minister Of Norway Gets Laid
- Opinion: My Kids Are Learning How To DriveMe Up The Wall! (by Roger Dudek)
- Dolphin Browser for iOS Gets Webzine Improvements, Gestures for iPad [Web Browsers]
- Enable Concurrent Remote Desktop Sessions in Windows with This Patch [Remote Desktop]
- Share Your 2012 Goal in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- The Best Jailbreak Apps for iOS 5 [Jailbreak]
- Reheat Leftovers with a Damp Paper Towel to Avoid Toughness [MacGyver Tip]
- SpeedTao Manages and Speeds Up Downloads in Lion [Mac Downloads]
- Convert an Orange Into a Candle with a Little Kitchen Oil [Clever Uses]
- Auto-Forward Past and Future Emails in Gmail [Video]
- FeedSquares for Chrome Is a Fun, Visual Way to Browse Your News Feeds [Chrome Extensions]
- Why Placebos Work, and How You Can Use the Placebo Effect to Accomplish Your Goals [Mind Hacks]
- These DIY Fireplace Pine Cones Change The Color of the Fire When You Toss Them In [DIY]
- Gym-Pact Rewards You for Going to the Gym with Cash, Charges You when You Skip Out [Video]
- Answer: Who Found the Lost Roman Eagles? [Search Research]
- Best Goal Tracking App or Service? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How to Find Out if Someone's Secretly Been Using Your Computer [Privacy]
- Remains of the Day: Spain Avoids Breach of Trade Agreement with U.S. by Instituting SOPA-Like Law [For What...
- FactoryReset.com Details Reset Instructions for Tons of Different Gadgets [Troubleshooting]
- Todo.txt Touch Brings Its Simple, Text-Based To Dos to iOS [To Do Lists]
- Daily App Deals: Get Jump Desktop for Android for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- How to Set Up Multiple User Accounts on Your Jailbroken iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch [Video]
- How to Change Kindle App Fonts on Android [Guide]
- Turn Paint Chips into a Dry Erase Calendar [DIY]
- Get a Bunch of Free Discount Coupons by Pretending to Move [Dark Side]
- Ask and Answer Questions About SOPA [Help Yourself]
- What Are You Favorite Lesser-Known, Hackable Gadgets? [Ask The Readers]
- The Best Budget-Tracking App for Android [Android App Directory]
- Turn Off Importance Markers in Gmail if You're Not Using Priority Inbox [Gmail]
- How Can I Organize My RSS Feeds So Theyre More Manageable? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Get Organized and Save Pantry Space with an Over-the-Door Shoe Holder [Clever Uses]
- Fix the iMessage Bug So You Can Still Get Messages If You Switch to Android from iPhone [Imessage]
- 40 Best Typeface Combinations in Web Design
- Why I Use Appcelerator and Not PhoneGap
- Javadoc Tutorial
- Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in Java
- Designing a Clean Website: Gradients
- Installing and Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Application
- The Future of CouchDB and Couchbase Server
- DZone's Top 7 Cloud Articles of 2011
- DZone's Top 5 Agile Articles of 2011
- Improving Solr's Update Chain
- Monitoring with Munin
- Sneaking a Peek at JavaFX 2.1 Beta
- Maven to SBT
- The Guerrilla Guide to Interviewing
- 5 Do's and Don'ts for Managing Distributed Teams - A Tech Lead Speaks
- Animating with sprite sheets - CreativeJS
- Sons of DHTMLX and Spring Series
- All Late Projects Are the Same
- Tomcat Micro Cluster
- How to make your CV Not Suck
- Making a Server Side Image Cache in PHP
- NetBeans 7.1 is now live (NetBeans for PHP)
- Create your own framework... on top of the Symfony2 Components (part 1)
- Forget About Gnome Shell and Unity Install Cinnamon in Ubuntu and Mint
- Session Timeouts with GWT RPC calls IT Secrets
- Combine Yahoo Finance and HBase using Rest
- The Dark Side of Covariance
- Avoid agile dogma: recommendations not rules
- Migrating multi-module Maven project to SBT
- The Beautiful Cold-Blooded Eyes of Reptiles
- Star Trek Tin Tote
- The Welcome Home Blog
- The Nuclear Resort
- The 1960s Film Alphabet
- 5 Habits of Highly Effective Outlaws
- Mega Mans Christmas Carol 2 Arrives A Little Too Late
- Yoda And Darth Maul Battle It Out For Lipton Brisk
- Lets Play Ancient Greek Punishment
- Retrode Lets You Play Real SNES And Sega Genesis Games
- The Most Comical Star Trek Parody Ive Ever Seen
- Doctor Who Crew Does The Proclaimers
- Now Thats How You Get Extra Tips
- A WOW Deathwing Cake
- Solar Heater Made from Can Lids Can Boil a Jar of Water
- The Puppy Who Thinks Hes A Wolf
- The Cutest New Years Babies Ever
- New Nike Ad Will Either Amuse or Infuriate You
- Princess Leia Vapor Hologram Is Our Only Hope
- Spider-Man Themed Bathroom
- Bat House
- Aquarium Sink
- Bat-Signal Papasan Chair
- Swiss Measuring Spoons
- Strategic Homelessness
- Mirror Finish DeLorean
- Woven Paracord Bracelet Contains Hidden Handcuff Key
- The Worlds Most Expensive Tuna
- Best NYT Correction Ever
- Dr. Seuss in Gotham City
- Obama on Mars?
- Hairy Crab Dubbed The Hoff
- Belgian Fries
- Harrison Ford Watches Indiana Jones
- The Underappreciated Genius of Stan Winston
- impress.js | presentation tool based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers |...
- Inri137 comments on I'm not as smart as I thought I was, or reason to learn stuff
- Test on Real Mobile Devices without Breaking the Bank | Brad Frost Web
- This is, quite possibly, the best New York Times correction in history.
- marcoarment/secondcrack - GitHub
- Why we don't hire programmers based on puzzles, API quizzes, math riddles, or other parlor tricks -...
- What is it like to have an understanding of very advanced mathematics? - Quora
- DSLRs are a dying breed 3rd Gen Cameras are the Future
- IFTTT, A Glue Gun For Sticking The Web Together, Raises $1.5M Seed Round From Top Investors | TechCrunch
- E-books Are Not That Easy
- MVC Framework for Node Matador
- CV Dazzle by Adam Harvey
- Damn Cool Algorithms: Fountain Codes - Nick's Blog
- JamesM's kernel development tutorials
- Elad Blog: How Pinterest Will Transform the Web in 2012: Social Content Curation As The Next Big Thing
- The Future of CouchDB
- The US Says Goodbye to IE6
- Rackspace Cloud Computing & Hosting
- #reviewth.is @github
- j0ejack's Blog | December with the Nokia Lumia 800
- How To Create Custom Taxonomies In WordPress - Smashing WordPress
- GuideGuide: Free Plugin For Dealing With Grids In Photoshop - Smashing Magazine
- The WELL: Bruce Sterling and Jon Lebkowsky: State of the World 2012
- Subtle Patterns | Free textures for your next web project
- jQuery UI Bootstrap
- What Americans Keep Ignoring About Finland's School Success - Anu Partanen - National - The Atlantic
- I made progress bars using only CSS3. You can use them for free.
- sickill/bitpocket - GitHub
- Don't Make a Abstinence-Themed 'Parody' of Nicki Minaj, Please [Video]
- No, You Should Not Grope Your Teen Niece's Tits, Even If She Is Transgender [Uncles]
- The Secrets Gay Men Don't Want Straight People to Know [The Gays]
- Which Feuding Celebs Are Actually Friends? [Blind Items]
- Teachers Aren't Totally Worthless After All [Education]
- Santorum Pretty Sure He Said Bleaugh People Are on Welfare, Not Black People [Video]
- Men Can Be Raped Now, Too [Sex Crimes]
- George Will Endorses Rick Santorum and Stephen Colbert Approves [Video]
- Jon Stewart Tackles the Latest Republican Hypocrisy and Fear Mongering [Video]
- Tech Millionaires Plagued By Very Difficult Rich-People Decisions [The Rich]
- Internet Parents Unleash a Wave of 'Arianna' Babies [Names]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All Stars, The Season Premiere [Group Chat]
- The Future Will Be an Eternal Loop of Watching Rick Santorum Whine about Gays [Video]
- How a Human CEO Programmed Mark Zuckerberg [Facebook]
- A Brony Speaks [The Internet]
- Why Not Look Through Zooey Deschanel's Finances? [Ben Gibbard]
- The Letter a CIA Chief Wrote to His 3-Year-Old Son on Hitler's Personal Stationery [Spooks]
- Who's Behind This Stupid Jon Huntsman 'Manchurian Candidate' Video? [Video]
- Gwyneth Paltrow Now Sells GOOP Colon Cleanses [Diets]
- Spontaneous Subway Jam Session Much Better Than Horrible Brawls [Video]
- New York Times My Little Pony Correction Rocks the Bronysphere [The Internet]
- Tumblr Is Launching Its Own Journalism Operation [Tumblr]
- We Have a Frontrunner for Newt Gingrich's Best Horrible Campaign Line [On The Trail]
- Scientist Invent Awesome 'Time Cloak' [Science]
- Israeli Army Celebrates Hanukkah by Photoshopping the Dome of the Rock Into Oblivion [Israel]
- Peaches Geldof, Heiress and Amateur Porn Star, Is Pregnant [Pregnancies]
- Herman Cain Lands the Con Job of His Dreams [Video]
- Very Old Women Have Great Sex, and Lots of Orgasms [Sex]
- Other People's Facebook Photos of You Are the Worst [Social Networks]
- Frappucino Firebomber Sounds Like a Giant Bigot, After All [Crime]
|I Dont Believe in Magic Potions, But My Friend...|
|Pick of the week: Take the Robert Bresson...|
|The Paranormal Economy: Why One Investor Thinks...|
|January 6, 2012: Morning|
|Unemployment Dips to 8.5%, Lowest Rate in 2 Years|
|Why the Portland Backlash Is Good for Portland|
|Turkey announced F-35 purchase|
|On This Day: Reformist Alexander Dubcek Takes...|
|Obama Administration Lies About Illegal...|
|Turkey envoy says Iran, West ready to resume...|
|A former British diplomat's call to arms|
|Colombia to hand over American teen mistakenly...|
|Can Afghan Forces Manage Alone in Helmand?|
|Goings on About Town: Movies|
|U.S. Navy Reports Rescuing 13 Iranians From...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Zynga Hopes For Another Win With Scramble For...|
|OWS Sympathizers to Protest Outside Mayor...|
|LIFE Hits The Beach|
|Romney Criticizes Obama; His Rivals Line Up to...|
|Newt Just Meant All Minorities When He Said...|
|Richard Cordray wants to hear from you|
|Winner of Iowa Caucus Still in Doubt|
|New SC Poll|
|Huntsman Decries Web Video Aimed at His Daughters|
|CNN: Mitt Romney leads, Rick Santorum surges in...|
|A Long List of the Most Terrible Things Rick...|
wall street j.
|Ex-Olympus CEO Failed to Get Investor Backing|
|8 Stocks Hitting New Highs Today|
|Random Thoughts: A New Year Has Come|
|The Perils of Drunk Walking, South African Edition|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Tough Dilemmas for Companies on Campaign Spending|
|Scott Forstall, the Sorcerer's Apprentice at Apple|
|7 Steps To Scoring New Business In A Bad Economy|
|12 Essential Tips For Doing Business In India|
|Though it sold off yesterday after delivering...|
|A Drynuary Diary: Week One|
|Eugene Robinson squirms through apology to Rick...|
yahoo odd news
|Thief drops stolen coin collection into...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|May the Fries Be With You: Fast Food Chain...|
|Hunger for Cats and Dogs in China|
|7 Charming Amenities of the World's Grossest...|
|Rally Car Near Collision|
|SoundsGood, A Hearing Aid for Women Looks Like...|
|Kel Finally Contacts Kenan|
|Woman rubbed her bottom on $30m painting|
|Google Sightseeing 2011 Wrap-up|
|Bros: Oh my God a real life Bro-Hoof!|
|Cher Lloyd And Astro Team Up For Want U Back...|
|Bride Sets Flowers On Fire|
|Not the ending I remember!|
|Space Pictures This Week: Cosmic Cigar, Solar...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Google+ astronomy weekly roundup video now online|
|GM Updates the Chevy Volt to Address the...|
|Good Teachers Matter|
|10 Most Expensive ZIP Codes to Live In|
|New, Reusable Materials Could Pull CO2 Straight...|
|Cognitive decline sets in as early as 45|
|Instrumenting a 28-story NYC Apartment Building...|
|Do You Know What Youre Having?|
|The Weird Relationship Between a Michael...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|How to Strengthen Your Quadriceps|
|Now you see it, now you didn't: Researchers...|
|Early Lives Of The Scientists: Teen Isaac...|
|Though I Don't Live Near One.|
|Netflix app hits PlayStation 3s in the UK,...|
|Chicken Waffle Wings Are the Most Brilliant...|
|ChatON, Samsungs iMessage Competitor, Arrives...|
|Taunton's 2012 Tool Guide|
|Top 10 Movie Scenes to Demo your Home Theater|
|'Skog lamps' are tree-shaped lights by Caroline...|
|RFID-enabled watch offers contactless...|
|ID Now Needed To Buy Drain Cleaner In Illinois|
|11 minutes of down to earth Asura's Wrath footage|
|Nobody Wins At CES|
|Avenger Controller Company Announces $50,000...|
|Why Geeks Win In The Long Run|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|A Closer Look At Global Brand Paris Hilton|
|Mark Lamster: Life Support: Can Architecture...|
|How To Create Custom Taxonomies In WordPress|
|Flotspotting: Super Duty Construction Truck...|
|British Rail Corporate Identity|
|Abandoned Taiwanese Military Barracks...|
|Automata: Art Object Powered by 1,000 Gears|
|Silent Garden / Studio Patricia Meneses|
|Japanese Robot with Sick Moves (Video)|
|Home Decor Trends That Will Lead 2012 By Storm:...|
|The Mark Rothko Experience|
|8 Out of the Ordinary Approaches to Defeating...|
|Happy fifth birthday to Unclutterer!|
|World Briefing | Europe: France: Call for New...|
|How to Have the Best Year or Your Life (without...|
|Think Like a Doctor: Ice Pick Pain Solved!|
|Lose Weight and Get Fit With Your Phone|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Little Health Signs You Should Pay Attention To|
|Paleta: Organic food straight to your door|
|The Ups, Downs and All Arounds of Managing a...|
|Stranger in the Backseat|
|The Deeper His Voice, The Crappier His Sperm...|
|Love Tips: 8 Things You Wish You Knew When You...|
|12 Beers for the True NFL Playoff Fan|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Winter Skin Savers|
|So You Want My Job: Public Speaker|
|The Week in Style: 01.11.12|
|So STARWARS XXX *Isn't* STAR WARS 30??|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Carol Channing: Larger Than Life - Trailer|
|Awards Tour 2012: The Golden Tomato Awards Winners|
|Academy Awards Trailer From Funny or Die...|
|Matt Damon's Former Directorial Debut Taken...|
|Floyd Mayweather Jr. Turns Himself In [LIVE]|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Don't Make a Abstinence-Themed 'Parody' of...|
|Joel Edgerton, Mark Strong, & More Up For...|
|La Sera Please Be My Third Eye|
|Van Halen Rock New York City With Intimate Show|
|Beyonce's (Non) Baby Mama Drama Bounces Her Up...|
|Hans Zimmer adds Gypsy flavor to 'Sherlock...|
the big picture
|National Geographic Photography Contest...|
|Europes quiet crisis|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 5|
|Friday, 06 Jan 2012|
|'Anonymous Tributes to Anonymous People'|
|A Look Around Truck Furniture in Osaka, Japan 1|
|Carmine Groe - Caged Obama|
|SI Special Triborodesign | September Industry|
|Comic for January 6, 2012|
|This is why the Internet is important:...|