- AMA POW who blinked Morse code.
- Cute Arctic Hare[First]
- Every time a girl posts on reddit
- So I hear you guys like babies that make funny faces. BONUS: Pic of redditor taken by redditor. Bonus X2:...
- Way to discredit a truly brave and honorable profession
- Reddit's SOPA Blackout Admirable, but Google and Facebook Must Follow
- "When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all"
- 150 evangelical leaders are meeting at a Texas ranch on Friday to come up with a plan to stop Romney from...
- Here's a tree remover
- Lara Croft Showing Off
- Since it's my cake day, I'll follow standard protocol and submit to you my Reddit Browsing Partner.
- Facebook airport pickup
- New drug may keep you sober no matter how much you've had to drink
- I know it's going to happen someday. I just know it.
- OmegleQuest! A text based adventure for strangers!
- IAMA Guy who was "raised" to be an astronaut to find out I am physically unqualified after years...
- Shit Nobody Says
- Teaching my kitty, named Banjo, to play bluegrass guitar
- Frank Birth Control...
- GGG comes back from the military
- I carve Hobo Nickels for fun, here is15 of them.
- Have you ever felt a deep personal connection to a person you met in a dream only to wake up feeling...
- Intelligent Designer?
- What should we do while we're here on Coruscant?
- Went to buy bread for the first time ever the other day...
- searched "diglet" on google images
- A university lecturer and nuclear scientist has been killed in a car explosion in north Tehran
- Homemade Synthesizer
- I've Baked this Fruit Cake
- Matlacha - Under the Bridge...
- Paraplegic Cator Hudson Finds Peace After the Earthquake
- On the Subject of Ambulances in Haiti
- Rescued turtle starts eating!
- Best of Chime.in 2011
- How the Brain Spots Faces
- New Campaign Kickoff: Enrich Yourself!!
- Why do I do this to myself?
- Haiti's Hospital Bernard Mevs is a "last hope" for many
- Today's wish is for generosity...
- Video: Timescapes 4k - Awesome!
- Little lost fish find a home
- World War Memorial Bridge (Portsmouth, NH/Kittery, ME -- Last Day
- I guess Ill just post one of my new shots taken at one of my favorite places
- Ventura's Sky no.3
- We claimed the beach at 3rd Cliff for all of Chimedom
- Broncos WIN!
- Head in the Clouds
- Kuglof (Gugelhupf)
- I know how us Chimers like the #foodchimes ....
- Find a penny, pick it up
- The rock band, "Get Stuffed"
- Five people on one guitar
- His flame burned so brightly
- Hey everybody, there's some cake left.
- Like Vintage Wine, My Brain is Aged to Perfection
- New drug may keep you sober no matter how much you've had to drink
- Will Obama Issue an Order Exposing Big Corporate Political Spenders in Citizens United Era?
- Which GOP Candidate Blinked the Most? (Infographic)
- We're Doomed: Scientists Create Supersoldier Ants with Jaws
- Dad Tries To Sell His Son On Facebook For $20 Million
- Orange juice prices hit new high
- Caught On Phone: L.A. Cops Punches Special Needs Girl
- Apple in 2012: Things to expect?
- Kim Jong-il is back from the dead. Or is he?
- US 'drunk driver' swims off to escape arrest - Telegraph
- 'The Phone Stack' Game Civilizing Dinner Out With Friends
- Iranian nuclear scientist killed in Tehran bomb explosion
- Dell plots late-2012 consumer tablet launch
- Honest iPhone Wallpapers
- Ten ways to tell a medical marijuana dispensary is a drug dealer's house
- The Top 10 Most Anticipated Films of 2012
- Paul Plays Playstation: Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
- Microsoft's CES 2012 tweet choir: Weird or very weird?
- TechCrunch | Eyes On: The HP Envy 14 Spectre Ultrabook
- Strong Apple contingent expected at CES
- Top 10 Best Free Android Facebook Apps
- xkcd: Game AIs
- Funny Facial Features Tell Monkeys Who's Who
- Entire DNA sequence now available for $1,000
- Man Arrested for Cuddling with Sleeping Ex-Girlfriend
- The Neuroscience of Looking on the Bright Side
- Nicotine patches branded a waste of time as study finds they don't help smokers quit long-term
- Cellphone Users Like to Be Drunk [STUDY]
- This is why piracy is so common in Sweden! (Pic)
- Australia Tells Japan Whalers to Stay Out of it Waters - Again
- The Richest People To Have Recently Run For President
- Prosecutor Reportedly Shot By Defendant During Trial
- New Hampshire Primary: Everyone's A Winner, According To Everyone Who Didn't Win
- Supreme Court: Judges Cannot Get Involved In Church Discrimination Dispute
- Obama To Propose Plan To Keep U.S. Jobs At Home
- Ron Paul Flies Off The Handle
- Iranian Nuclear Expert Killed In Spooky Bombing
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Skewers Gaffe-Prone CNN Segment
- Dem Strategist: Defense Cuts Would Be Good For Economy
- Michelle Obama: People Have Tried To Paint Me As 'Angry Black Woman'
- Joran Van Der Sloot Expected To Plead In Murder Trial
- Romney Sets Expectations For Next Fight
- WATCH: MSNBC Hosts Get Ripped By Mitt Romney Backer
- Reddit Calls For Blackout To Protest Anti-Piracy Bills
- Santorum Campaign Loses Momentum In New Hampshire
- 400 Killed In Syria Over The Past 10 Days
- Is The U.S. Ready For A Mormon President?
- GUANTANAMO BAY TURNS 10: Could Indefinite Detention Bill Keep It Open For Years To Come?
- Jon Huntsman Calls Third Place Finish 'A Ticket To Ride'
- Palin: 'First Dude Went Rogue' In Endorsing Gingrich
- Santorum: 'We Are Going To Go On To South Carolina'
- Barricades Surrounding Zuccotti Park Removed
- Romney's Real Victory: A Second-Tier Field That Just Won't Quit
- 'Bloody Mess' Awaits Romney In Days Ahead Despite Big New Hampshire Win
- Pat Buchanan Lashes Out At Enemies
- The Man They're Settling For
- IT'S MITT
- Ron Paul Projected To Finish Second In New Hampshire
- Twitter Slams Google's Huge Changes
- RNC Aims To Take Citizens United One Step Further
- Number A Day
- Marimba, meet Mahler
- Dear Hiring Manager
- Mike Daisey Goes to the Apple Factory
- Stepping Into the Fire - An Ayahuasca Documentary
- Godwin will get the first takedown notice
- Whatever, marriage is overrated anyway
- Newports And 40s Are His Medicine
- Don't Be Afraid Of The Art Of Noise
- Vintage Ebony
- Another brick in the paywall
- Dang, sun!
- Picture Perfect
- Wim Wenders' "Wings of Desire"
- Fast for fast's sake. Music be damned.
- High resolution scans from the US Gemini space program
- How to find an RPG
- A New Face in Chopular Culture!
- Rub 'til it bleeds
- Spaced Shaun Fuzz Vs. The World
- Pink Slimed
- Pointless? Hardly.
- Does he secretly eat children or something?
- Works better if you up your RAM.
- Goldfish Salvation
- A Man Provides
- Like Fake Steve Jobs with more snark
- Optical illusion illusions.
- The. Shortest. Fiction.
- What the Bagel Man Saw
- The Strange Case of the Dentist and the Pimps
- Did This Man Really Cut Michael Jordan?
- The Whole True Story of the Dougherty Gang
- The Autumn of Joan Didion
- The Daughter of the Disappeared
- The Ballad of Johnny France
- How to Get a Nuclear Bomb
- Canadian freestyle skier Sarah Burke in critical condition at Utah hospital - Salt Lake Tribune
- AnnaLynne McCord on topless photo: 'We make mistakes' - USA TODAY (blog)
- Beyonc baby: Malicious vandals brand Blue Ivy Carter 'Satan' on church sign - Daily Mail
- US denies role in Iranian scientist's death - The Associated Press
- Van der Sloot pleads guilty to Peru woman's murder - CNN
- Canadian freestyle skier Sarah Burke in coma after fall - Ottawa Citizen
- Eye-Openers: Is this the end of Ding Dongs and Wonder Bread? - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Mitt Romney raised $56 million in 2011 - Los Angeles Times
- Quote unquote: Bryan Ferry on dating much younger women - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Michelle Obama plays down White House tension tales - BBC News
- Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez engaged - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- 'Doomsday Clock' ticks toward 12a.m. - Politico
- In SC, Gingrich slams "crony capitalism" - Kansas City Star
- AnnaLynne McCord addresses topless Twitter photo - New York Daily News
- Obama administration declines to acknowledge any role in killing of Iranian ... - Washington Post
- Multiemployer pension plans strained Hostess - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Twinkie-maker Hostess files for bankruptcy - The Guardian
- Beyonce and Baby Leave the Hospital - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Joran van der Sloot confesses to murder, lawyer claims killer suffers from ... - New York Daily News
- Halle Berry engaged - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Dutchman pleads guilty in Peru murder trial - AFP
- BC freestyle skier in coma after Salt Lake City half-pipe crash - Yahoo! Sports
- Iran accuses Israel, US of killing nuclear scientist - Channel News Asia
- Sununu takes aim at Adelson - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (blog)
- Michelle Obama tired of being portrayed as 'angry black woman' - Telegraph.co.uk
- 10 years since Guantanamo Bay - The Independent (blog)
- Killed in Iran: Part of a Nuclear Trifecta - TIME (blog)
- Most dangerous job in the world? - CNN (blog)
- Natalee Holloway - NPR
- Suspect In Natalee Hollaway Case Pleads Guilty To Murder In Peru - NPR (blog)
- Marijuana credit union bill proposed - UPI.com
- 2012 job market brightens, but unemployment won't fall fast
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama Says That She is Tired of Being Called an "Angry Black Woman" -...
- Terrorists active on social media, says paper
- Controversial Anti-Obesity Ad Campaign in Ga. Calls Kids 'Fat' and 'Chubby' [VIDEOS]
- High court: ministers can't sue churches for bias
- Romney: Talking About Income Inequality In Public Means You're Just Envious
- Chinas' FoxConn Workers Threaten With Mass Suicide If Working Conditions Aren't Fixed
- Huntsman on Obama: "A Pathology Emerges Here"
- NOAA Cracks Down on Jet Ski Rescuers on "Of Men and Mavericks" Movie Set - Santa Cruz, CA Patch
- High Heels And Lacy Bras! Bruce Jenner Is A Secret Cross-Dresser, Says Ex
- Human Trafficking "Coffee Break" Training [PDF 1 page]
- Report finds nuclear materials far from secure
- Romney likens work at Bain Capital to Obama's auto industry bailout - The Hill's Video
- Risk, Euro Tumbles Under 1.27 On Weak European Data, Continued Flight To Safety
- Susan's Cajun jambalaya
- Thousands celebrate life of slain Wash. ranger
- From Obesity to Unions, Hostess Brands is Everything That is Wrong With America
- 700-MW Wind Farm Planned in Baltic Sea
- Khloe Kardashian Rips Ex-Stepmoms -- 'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'
- How US Policies Fueled Mexico's Great Migration
- HUD Good Neighbor Next Door Program
- BP & Sempra Energy Building 2 Giant Wind Farms, Investing over $1 Billion
- Prosecutor shot dead by defendant in German court
- 'Are You There, Chelsea?' review: Will the real Chelsea Handler please relax
- Treasury emails outline Countrywide's mortgage crisis
- AUDIO: Pat Buchanan Claims "Militant Gays" Are After Him
- For five bucks, you can make a famous author your pen pal
- Twitter lashes out at Google search changes
- Lifetime Members Sue Bally & LA Fitness
- Supreme Court Recognizes Religious Exception to Job Discrimination Laws
- President Assad Makes Rare Public Speech in Syria
- Romney Warns Foes to Scale Back Attacks
- Assad Vows Victory, Syria Accused of War Crimes
- The Caucus: First Lady Michelle Obama Brushes Off Kantor Book Portrayal
- Campaign Appeals to Inundate South Carolina Voters
- Firing of Pakistans Defense Secretary Raises Tension With Army
- Awaiting a Greek Payout
- DealBook: Hostess Files for Bankruptcy
- Mrs Obama: Tired of 'Angry Black Woman' Stereotype
- Pakistan Army Warns of 'Consequences' to PM Charge
- Syria's Assad Makes Rare Appearance at Rally
- Data Show German Economy Stalling
- 2012 World Economic Forum Risks Are Released
- Music Lessons on Webcams Grow in Popularity
- Iran Reports Killing of Nuclear Scientist
- Help Available for Drivers Who Have Wartime Trauma
- Iran Says Bomb Kills University Professor
- As Romney Advances, Private Equity Becomes Part of the Debate
- Tripoli Journal: Young Libyans Revel in Freedom to Speak Out
- About New York: Belgian Tourist Arrested, but Crime Never Happened
- Rising Dividends Expected in 2012 as Companies Woo Investors
- Gov. Haley Barbour of Mississippi Is Criticized on Wave of Pardons
- New York City Subway Closes for Overnight Repairs
- Jets Coaching Shuffle Begins
- Big Banks Facing Inquiry Over Possible Insurance Fraud
- A Second-Place Victory for Paul
- G.M. Looks to Luxury Cars for Higher Profit
- News Analysis: In South Carolina, Challenges Await Romney on Ideology and Faith
- Shaken by Attacks on Romneys Work at Bain, Campaign Tries to Douse Flames
- How we sold a couple hundred million dollars of software in Japan
- Martin Fowler: The Fallacies and Reprocussions of Diversity Imbalance
- Ways that startups are trying to attack Facebook.
- Stop Looking for a Co-founder
- Solar lamps replace toxic kerosene in poorest countries
- How Intels Medfield will dismantle ARM
- Bit Twiddling Hacks
- Why Google And Facebook Need To Go Dark To Protest SOPA
- Did Google Ruin Googling?
- Matt Cutts: Sharing a search story
- China Builds 30-Story Hotel In Just 15 Days
- Show HN: Showkr - minimal embeddable Flickr viewer
- Stratfor hacked in "early december"
- Making your life... Simpler. On Siri, ifttt, and Any.DO
- Writing Quality Third-Party JS - Part 2: Loading Your Code
- Show HN: Guide to upcoming HN meetups worldwide. Have we missed any?
- The SOPA Debate and Congress's Understanding of Child Porn
- I quit my high-paying job to follow my dream of launching a startup. Here it is.
- Psychological encapsulation
- NEC sets 4Tbps transatlantic speed record
- Message Queue Evaluation Notes
- Drone downed by Iran UFO?
- Rails, RVM, RSpec & Jenkins
- Victorinox squeezes 1TB of high-speed storage into a Swiss Army Knife
- Show HN: Pitchdeck Inspired Resume
- Ask HN: Effective communication methods with remote employees.
- How did molecular machines evolve?
- Fight against Corruption in India using technology
- World's Largest Quantum Computation Uses 84 Qubits
- How Hacker News hit us with 10 000 unique visitors in 10 hours
- Intel-Powered Smartphones Arriving Soon
- Dutch Court Forces ISPs To Block the Pirate Bay
- Kodak Sues HTC and Apple
- Facebook Adds Ads To News Feed
- British Schoolchildren To Get Programming Lessons
- Mozilla Announces Long Term Support Version of Firefox
- Facebook Helps Give Hacking a Good Name Again
- The Bosses Do Everything Better (or So They Think)
- Kinect For Windows Releasing On February 1
- Twitter Comes Out Swinging Against Google's Personalized Search
- Qualcomm Wants a Piece of the PC Market
- Raspberry Pi Has Gone To Manufacturing
- Amazon To Collect Indiana Sales Tax In 2014
- US Research Open Access In Peril
- Comcast DNSSEC Goes Live
- The Doomsday Clock Is Moved Closer To Midnight
- Tizen Source Code Released
- New CO2 Harvester Could Help Scrub the Air
- Oracle's Latest Java Moves Draw Industry Ire
- US Congressmen: Facebook Evading Privacy Questions
- Diablo 3 Coming To Consoles
- Protecting Your Tablet From a Fall From Space
- Gut Bacteria Can Control Diabetes
- Google Merges Google+ Into Search
- Tech Industry Reps To Speak Before Congress About SOPA
- IBM Snags Patent On Half-Day Off of Work Notifications
- Oracle, Cloudera Team Up On Hadoop Appliance
- Almost 1 In 3 US Warplanes Is a Drone
- Are Programmers Ruining the Design of eBooks?
- Google Giving Google TV Another Shot
- Vintage aluminum label-embosser kicks your labelwriter's ass
- The Midnight Archive: Occult NYC, part 2
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Use Your Republican Decoder Badge To Find Out Their SECRET MESSAGES!
- HOWTO move a makerspace
- RAW Week: Keep the Lasagna Flying, by Paul Krassner
- MPAA lobby group plagiarizes anti-PIPA group's email
- Android dock charges, plays music, controls all music apps for many phones and connectors, without an app
- Dragon made from disposable dollar-store cutlery
- Robert Anton Wilson Week on Boing Boing
- Ron Paul Newsletters, 140 characters at a time
- Crocheted Vulcan ears
- TSA's brags about not catching any terrorists, proves its own irrelevance
- Why the raw cannabis "juicing" trend may be a bad idea
- Lego Heroica: fun adventure gaming for kids
- Monster-movie drive-in poster
- Run your business like a crime-boss
- Testament of humanitarian aid worker who spent seven years being held and tortured in Gitmo
- Inside NASA's Venus machine
- Tonsillectomy Confidential: doctors ignore polio epidemics and high school biology
- Chalkboard banquet-table
- What happens to your luggage after you check it at the airport?
- Giancarlo Esposito ("Gus" on Breaking Bad), the Reddit AMA
- Marijuana is the new Wheatgrass
- 30 hornets vs. 30,000 bees = "300" with flying insects (video)
- Intel fakes game graphics in Ultrabook demo.
- 1937 Chevy Newsreels Pets - Pussyweight Boxing Cats Battle
- State Dept. of Transportation Archaeologists forced to use ground penetrating radar and magnetometers to...
- Cats ride the "Vomit Comet" in old Air Force video
- Texas schoolchildren get criminal citations for cussing in class, shouting within 500' of school
- Trash Talk Slander music video
- Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of "The Supremes vs. America," where the Black-Robed...
- Without a trace of irony, Pakistan's military issues a statement warning of "grave consequences"...
- Mother-of-six saves her own life by coughing up a cancerous tumor, ham sandwich, half a chicken and...
- Has the Mayan Apocalypse claimed its first victims?
- Not news: man busted with meth. News. In Jakarta. Fark: $34 million worth of meth
- Occupy wall street allowed back in Zucotti park "until they do something stupid"......This just...
- Suicidal Xbox factory workers talked out of entering red ring of death
- Man rescued from pasta machine will knead immediate help for stretch marks
- Credit card skimmers make off with treasure in Sierra Madre. Suspects include a bearded man in a beat-up...
- Man stranded at sea is rescued because of his SpongeBob Squarepants boardshorts. "When I stood up and...
- Remember ladies, rough sex and hanging laundry voids your breast implant warranty
- Headline: Sold For Sex, in Our Backyards. Ewwwww
- Our long national nightmare is finally over as Southern Indiana limestone workers end their strike....
- Rare color photographs from Germany in the 1930s discovered, but inept film developer appears to have...
- If you're a NYC teacher trying to get time off by faking a jury duty note, it's probably a good idea to use...
- Head of Russian Space Agency isn't blaming its recent string of accidents and failures on foreign sabotage....
- When it comes to a pedestrian or some guy on a bike, the right of way goes to the one with the biggest knife
- Another Iranian nuclear scientist has car trouble
- Betty Davis knows just what it takes to make a bomb squad pro blush
- If you have an outstanding warrant for rape, you may want to avoid flirting with a uniformed police officer
- What do you do if you're annoyed that a waiter (at your wife's request) has brought the bill sooner than...
- Woman is upset by Judge Judy, so she does the only logical thing and assaults her domestic partner with a...
- "And he hits the kid a couple of times. The boy is crying. He picks him up and throws him overboard....
- Michigan man used to be alive, then he took an arrow to the chest
- U.S. Drone War Returns To Pakistan (And It Ain't Stopping)
- Microsoft Bets Big on Kinect for Windows, But Splits Its Community
- Can You Predict The Price Is Right Wheel?
- Video Premiere: Noir Animation Drives Death Cab for Cutie's 'Underneath the Sycamore'
- First-Class Fidelity
- Speedy Scribes: The Price 5 Writers Paid for Flash Fiction
- Inside the Army's Doomed Quest for the 'Perfect' Radio
- Smart TVs Abound at CES, but Ecosystems Are Destined for War
- The 12 Best, Quirkiest CES Gadgets We've Seen So Far
- Jan. 11, 1911: In the Gathering Shadows, a Sliver of Light
- Killing America's Dreams, One Lousy Concept Car at a Time
- One (Fictional) Music App to Rule Them All
- 2011: The Year Anonymous Took On Cops, Dictators and Existential Dread
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 11
- Mozilla Gets Down to Business With Slow-Burn Firefox
- 10 Band Reunions We'd Like to See at Coachella
- Brony Census Tracks 'State of the Herd'
- Oil Rigs May Turn Migratory Birds Into Shark Food
- 5 Must-Hear Pieces of 'Lost' Music From 2011
- Salmon Testes Spawn Data Storage Device
- Review: Lightroom 4 Beta Offers Subtle, but Worthwhile Improvements
- Go Big by Going Small: Comcast Joins the Tablet TV Party
- Black Hole Fires Cosmic Bullets
- 'iPad-Only' Newspaper The Daily Will Soon Deliver to Android
- Video: Tobii Prototype Lets You Control a Monitor With Just Your Eyes
- Video: Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Scale Sends Your Most Personal Secrets Straight to iPhone App
- Video: Sphero Robot Ball Provides Multi-Directional, Pet-Confounding Fun
- When Hard Times Hit, Young Journos Hit the Road
- Iran's Flying Saucer Downed U.S. Drone, Engineer Claims
- Massive Galaxy Cluster Caught in Midst of Violent Merger
- WATCH: Art That Makes Your Eyeballs Smoke
- Wild Hogs Ruin Civil War Events
- Man Suing To Have Wedding Pics Redone Even Though Wife Divorced Him
- Truthful Felon Admits To Cops She Has A Gun In Her Bra
- Before You Get That Penis Tattoo, Read This
- Luxury Rickshaw: World's Tiniest Four Wheeler Car?
- WATCH: Epic Bee Battle
- Doomsday Clock Announcement...Are We Closer To 'Midnight'?
- WATCH: 3-Year-Old Girl Faces Off With Zoo Lion
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Skyrocket In First Days Of 2012
- Huge Cockfighting Raid Nets Nearly 50 People, 92 Cocks
- Dad Selling Son For $20 Million On Facebook
- WATCH: Brooklyn Artist Collects Dead Christmas Trees To Hang Under BQE
- WATCH: 3 Missing Spelunkers Found In W Va. Cave
- Zimbabwe Halts Used Underwear
- Suspect Admits To Cutting Off Dead Body's Fingers
- See, It's Safe! Zambia's Tourism Minister Reportedly Bungee Jumps Over Zambezi River
- Man Breaks Into Home And Attempts To Cuddle
- TSA Defends Confiscation Of Mass. Woman's Cupcake (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Is This The Cutest Puppy Ever?
- PHOTOS: Where Are All These People Going With No Pants On?
- Fugitive Ratted Out By 2-Year-Old Son
- BURN BABY BURN: Hundreds Join Giant Christmas Tree Fire On Ocean Beach
- Accused Drug Dealer Wears 'Crack Jacket' To Court
- WATCH: Kayak Fisherman Rescues Dog: Bizarre End To Grisly Tale
- Worldwide Internet Search For Prince Charming Ruins Perfect Evening
- Casey Anthony's 2nd Video Diary: She's Got New Piercings
- The New Drive-Through -- Bill Would Legalize Eating Roadkill
- Child Swept Away Into Sewage System
- School Under Fire For Slavery In School Worksheet
- American Voices: Romney Wins New Hampshire
- TV Listings: The View
- [audio] Boss's Threats Hilarious
- One Of Those Fucking People Wins New Hampshire Primary
- Stockwatch: Aetna Inc. (AET)
- Ray Lewis Announces 2011 Final Season Before Killing Younger Player, Inhabiting His Body
- Great Escapes: A 12-Hour Road Trip
- New Hampshire Primary Excites Tiny Percentage Of Population Who Even Cares What Happens Anymore
- Fish At Pretty Good Place In Its Life Right Now
- Pickpocket Has To Get Around A Few Pretzels First
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 10, 2012
- Opinion: I Thought We'd Have Flying Slaves By Now (by George Washington)
- American Voices: Will Google, Facebook Stage Blackout Protest?
- [video] Blue Ivy Taken By Evil Witch Who Gave Beyonc Her Beautiful Singing Voice
- [video] BREAKING: Witch Who Granted Beyonc Fame Returns To Claim Firstborn Child
- [audio] Heartbreaking Country Ballad Paralyzes Trucking Industry
- TV Listings: Footloose and Fancyfree
- Fight Kind Of Runs Out Of Steam 15 Seconds In
- Barry Larkin Jeopardizes Hall Of Fame Chances After Dropping Whole Tray Of Food In MLB Cafeteria
- SALEM, NHLori Drye quietly apologized to a moldy slice of pie she had somehow forgotten to eat.
- Fuck, Rapping Teen Walking This Way
- Angels Hoping They Can Get Mike Napoli Back Now That They Have Albert Pujols And C.J. Wilson To Trade
- 2011 Top Story: Queen Beds Kate Middleton In Royal Tradition
- American Voices: First Mixed-Embryo Monkey Born
- Capitol Building Haunted By Spirit Of Killed Piece Of Legislation
- Slideshow: The Week In Pictures
- [audio] Local Hamburger To Star In National Ad
- TV Listings: Called It!
- 'Maybe Hang Out In The Water Awhile, Then Look For Some Old Bread,' Duck Tells Self
- Howie Long Fits Perfectly Through Doorway
- All Google TV Devices Just Got OnLive Game Streaming [Video]
- How to Turn Off Google's Annoying New Personal Search Results [Annoyances]
- The Glowing PC in a Table [Featured Workspace]
- Pinterest Is a Virtual, Visual Pinboard for Collecting and Discovering Ideas [Webapps]
- Plan Your Free Online Education at Lifehacker U: Spring Semester 2012 [Video]
- Shazam Player Is a Music Player for iOS with a Lyrics Database and Social Features [Video]
- LionScrollBars for Mac Controls Scroll Bar Behavior by App [Mac Downloads]
- Coffee Cubes Cool Hot Coffee Without Watering it Down [Coffee]
- The Best Jailbreak Tweaks and Apps for iPad [Jailbreak]
- Create a Mail Rule or Filter to Track Sent Messages You Want to Follow Up On [Email]
- Text-Only Reading Service Readability Updates, Offers Free Users Unlimited Access to All Premium Features...
- Add Lifehacker and Our Writers to Your Circles on Google+ for Our Top Stories and More Your News Stream...
- Windows 7 App Launcher Opens Multiple Applications with a Single Click or Hotkey [Windows Downloads]
- The Busy City Home Screen [Featured Home Screen]
- How to Roll Your Own Instant Photo Upload on Android and iOS [Automation]
- Remains of the Day: Apple Being Sued by Chinese Writers for Profiting from Pirated eBooks [For What It's...
- OldChromeRemover Frees Up Disk Space Used by Old Versions of Chrome [Cleaning]
- Use a Seatbelt Pad as a Microphone Windscreen [Video]
- Daily App Deals: Get Emit for Android for $1.99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Most Popular Goal Tracking Service: Joe's Goals [Hive Five Followup]
- "Great Acts Are Made Up of Small Deeds" [Quotables]
- How to Hack Your Bathroom into a Home Sauna [DIY]
- Seriously, Stop Sabotaging Your 2012 Goals [Goals]
- Scriptogr.am Turns Your Dropbox Into a Blog [Web Apps]
- Consult This Airline Scorecard Before Choosing Your Next Flight [Travel]
- Ask and Answer Questions About iOS 5 [Help Yourself]
- Trapit Delivers Personalized News and Articles Based on Your Interests [Feeds]
- The Best Image Editing App for Windows [Windows App Directory]
- How Can I Make Sitting Through a Meeting Less Boring? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Check How Done Your Steaks Are with the Face Test [Cooking]
- How to Play a YouTube Video in ASP.NET Web Application
- Dealing with OutOfMemory Errors when using Maven and Android
- development is gamified
- Firebird .NET Data Provider
- WebGLGap - GitHub
- What separates good code from great code?
- Dont return null; use a tail call
- 15 top web design and development trends for 2012
- "Firefox for Enterprises" begins with Firefox 10
- OSGi: An Introduction
- Getting Started with node.js and CouchDB
- Mobile Zone | Android, Blackberry, iPhone, and Windows Phone 7
- Devops a Wicked problem
- Configuring Small Office Routers for Fun and Profit
- Squeezing Python into an Android with a Single APK
- The evolution of asynchronous controllers - ASP.NET MVC
- How to NOT store user credentials in a database
- Winners and Losers in Business Open-Source Software
- Getting started with SQL Azure - Part 10 B: Conclusion
- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.5 Released
- Java Dynamic Web Project to Maven 3 Project - Migration Steps
- Session Timeout in IIS 7 - Worker Process of ApplicationPool
- Starting with MySQL Events
- just a simple guide for getting started with git
- HTML5 Game Development Lesson 6
- PHP Arrays: Defining, Looping and Sorting Simple Arrays
- Use HTML 5 Elements in IE 7 & 8
- Hidden Tortoise SVN Commands
- James Bond Film Titles in Pictograms
- 1900s Future Gazing
- Cute Vintage Ice Cream Trucks
- Temporal Cloak
- Buying Bread
- Wedding Speeches
- Man Rescued from Sewer Faces More Trouble
- I Love Nerds Beanie
- Why Do Nerds So Often Wear Glasses?
- You Can Finally Rock Out With Skyrim
- Are You Ready For A Party Down Movie?
- Exterminate Your Waistline With Dalek Oreos
- The Worlds Best Trained Chinchilla
- You Can Help Develop Dungeons And Dragons 5th Edition
- Vampire Magnetic Poetry
- Revolutionary New Beauty Treatment: Fotoshop by Adob
- Spherical Houses
- Beneath Your Feet
- LEGO Superman Actually Scrolls across the TV Sreen
- TARDIS Purse
- The X-Men Go Clubbing
- Papercraft Industrial Burger
- Imagine a World Where Comic Sans Is the Only Typeface
- Myanmar Snub-nosed Monkeys Photographed Alive
- See-Saw Table
- Massive Model Of Starship Serenity Discovered In Warehouse
- Cat Caught in Car
- Bathtime for Baby Sloths
- Plant Eats Worms Underground
- Flash Finger Painting
- 6 Small Math Errors That Caused Huge Disasters
- The 30 Best Taco-Related Crimes Ever
- Carrot Crazy
- Angry Chef Towel Stand
- Popcorn-Bag-Induced Disorientation in a Gull
- The Wirecutter | A List of the Best Gadgets
- How to nap - Boston.com
- Lockdown: The coming war on general-purpose computing - Boing Boing
- Introducing the Backbone Boilerplate Bocoup Web Log
- (Better) Tabs with Round Out Borders | CSS-Tricks
- Truly Madly Deeply | astolat
- tbranyen/backbone-boilerplate - GitHub
- Don't write on the whiteboard
- How Larry Page Changed Meetings At Google After Taking Over Last Spring
- Fotoshop by Adob on Vimeo
- Settling into Unix
- PxLoader | A Simple JavasScript Preloader
- Official Google Blog: Search, plus Your World
- Cut the Rope | Behind the Scenes
- The Absolute Minimum Every Software Developer Absolutely, Positively Must Know About Unicode and Character...
- Google Maps: Designing the Modern Atlas - Core77
- BlackoutSOPA.org - Change your profile picture to protest SOPA!
- Born to Learn ~ You are Born to Learn
- blog.reddit -- what's new on reddit: Stopped they must be; on this all depends.
- His Name Is James Bond - YouTube
- Moving Text Editors: Taking BBEdit Seriously
- Kevinjohn Gallagher .com :: WordPress has left the building KevinjohnGallagher.com
- responsivepx - find that tricky breakpoint
- The anatomy of a ripoff
- The Ballad of @Horse_ebooks | Splitsider
- You Say You Want a Devolution? | Style | Vanity Fair
- Fight SOPA/PIPA: Tweet At Senate Leadership | Demand Progress
- 50 Excellent CSS3 Techniques and Tutorials for Beautiful Design - DesignModo
- Which Actress Is Sleeping with the Director She Supposedly Despises? [Blind Items]
- Another Iranian Nuclear Scientist Totally Randomly Blown Up [Espionage]
- Hostess Bankrupt; Ding Dongs in Peril [Snacks]
- Don't Act Like You Just Found Out Pat Buchanan Is Racist, You Hypocrites [Media]
- NYPD Wins Over Foreign Friends by Arresting Tourist for Crazy Person's Made-Up Crime [Fuckin Cops]
- Stephen Colbert Supports Romney On His 'Firing People' Gaffe [Video]
- Jon Stewart Takes a Break From the Republican Primary to Check In on Iran [Video]
- Mounting Fury Over Google's Use of Private Data [Google]
- Live: The New Hampshire Primary [Election 2012]
- Keith Olbermann Objects to 'Some Ball-less Clown' Talking About Him [Media]
- Keith Olbermann Stories: Life With America's Most Aggrieved Man [Keith Olbermann]
- Children of the Romneys: A Horror Movie by Tagg Romney [Photo]
- Congressmen Increasingly Pissed with Facebook [Privacy]
- Who Wants to Buy The New Republic? [Media]
- Keith Olbermann Stories: The Good, The Bad, the Ugly Shoes [Media]
- Head of ABC 'Doesn't Get' Why Work It Is History's Worst Show [Television]
- A Theory on the End of the 'Shit Girls Say' Meme [Video]
- Bristol Palin Finally Gives Up on Fame [Palins]
- Let's Set Some Ludicrous Expectations for Mitt Romney Tonight 
- A Jewelry Store in Brooklyn Is Selling Swastika Earrings [Anti-semitism]
- Fast Food Restaurants Really Don't Like Asians (and More Fast Food Receipt Insanity) [Fast Food Racism]
- Meet the 26-Year-Old Assistant Now Managing the Huffington Post Newsroom [Arianna Huffington]
- The Year in Dumb, Convoluted, and Non-Terrifying Terror Plots [Never Forget]
- How a Foul-Mouthed American Chef Brought "Fuckin" to Japan [Badvertising]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Tragic Tale of Princess Kim Richards [Video]
- Chris Christie, the Campaign Trail's Most Reliable Wind-Up Toy [Video]
- Seattle Murder Committed by Either Time-Traveling Pilgrim or His Descendent [Crime]
- John Castle, 76-Year-Old Palm Beach Plutocrat, Breaks Insolent Waiter's Finger [Violence]
- How to Stop Smoking For Real [Advice]
- Which Musician Is Getting Messy on Drugs Again? [Blind Items]
|The Culture Gabfest, Flexuous Brainsicle Edition|
|The rise of the zombie candidate|
|Stephen Colbert Outpolls Jon Huntsman in South...|
|Here Comes the Rooster|
|Shields, Brooks Reflect on Romney's New...|
|What Mitt Romney Talks About When He Talks...|
|Judge halts printing of Virginia ballots|
|On This Day: NASAs Surveyor 7 Probe Lands on Moon|
|Medical Journal Myopia Regarding Third World...|
|Iran nuclear scientist killed in Tehran car...|
|Swedish Guerilla marketers behind Austrian...|
|Report: Iran nuclear scientist killed in car...|
|Guinea-Bissau: President Passes Away Amidst...|
|Goings on About Town: Movies|
|Google Tweaks Search To Boost Google+, And...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Google+ Integrates With Google Search,...|
|To Do Wednesday: Yun At Heart|
|Elizabeth Taylor: Unpublished Pics|
|FiveThirtyEight: Romney Looks Strong in South...|
|Fidel Castro Endorses Mitt Romney, Apparently|
|President Obama Visits the EPA|
|Romney Looks Strong in South Carolina and Beyond|
|Makin' Their Case|
|Romney Raises $24 Million in Fourth Quarter|
|Mitt 'Let Detroit Go Bankrupt' Romney:...|
|Thomson on Film: And the Oscar For Most...|
wall street j.
|NYSE Attacks EU's Deal Review|
|Coca-Cola, Disney, Chevron: Dow Midday Movers|
|Use Store Credit Cards to Save Money|
|Reflections on Visiting an Indian Slum|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Don't Think Different, Think About Different...|
|Scott Forstall, the Sorcerer's Apprentice at Apple|
|Small Screen, Big Idea: GetGlue Positioned To...|
|Sarkozy Deported A Record Number Of Illegal...|
|Three lunchtime reads: 1) Why the Fed needs to...|
|Eric Schmidt: Android Is Differentiated, Not...|
|Symantec accused of using 'scareware' tactics...|
|Skyhook Brings Location-Based Services To the...|
|Apple Announces January 19 "Education...|
|The rise of programmable self|
|Does Twitter Own Facebook and LinkedIn for...|
|Nerd Fitness: How to properly track your progress|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Apple Analyst Gene Munster Raised His iPhone...|
|New ADHD Report Clarifies Diet Matters Less...|
|Reminder: Ars is hiring two new Editors!|
|Risk for Facebook Pits Cats Against Zombies...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple's 'Education Announcement' Scheduled for...|
|A New "Law" for the Mobile Computing Era|
|Orange UK launches “Tahiti”, a 7...|
|MacBreak Weekly 281|
|Google snarks back at Twitter over search comments|
|Ron Paul to all the other non-Romneys: Drop out|
yahoo odd news
|Fight over an orange leads to family...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Poll: What Word Should Be Banished in 2012?|
|Ahmedinejads Latin Snub|
|6 Reasons Modern Gaming Doesn't Suck: An Anti-Rant|
|Passing a Tram|
|James Bond Films as Pictograms|
|Guest Complaints from the Bethlehem Inn|
|Floating meeting rooms suspended in office|
|Ringing In 2012 Around the World|
|Poorly Dressed: Greasy, yet oddly comfortable|
|Joran Van der Sloot FINALLY Pleads Guilty!!|
|Grandma's Head Vs. Oven Door|
|Jigsaw puzel impersonashun|
|Pictures: Deepest Ocean Vents Swarm With...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Preserving the Moon Landings for Posterity|
|The Top Gadgets of CES 2012: Our Editor's...|
|A Bandsaw box KIDS can make|
|5 Strange Items Developed from NASA Technology|
|Slow Motion Water Wars Split Western States|
|Oil spill on Christmas island threatens red crabs|
|How-To: Screwdriver Cutlery|
|11 Cold Hard Facts About Antarctica|
|Who wants to see a mostly naked, grotesquely...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|What's Next for Ron Paul|
|First physical evidence of tobacco in Mayan...|
|Mathew Charles Lamb|
|Future Tanks Will Be Cooler, and Thus Invisible...|
|A Place Ever Dreamed Of|
|Mercedes Lets Drivers Access Facebook, Yelp And...|
|Pat Kirkham: The evidence, scholarship and debates|
|It Works For “You”: A User-Centric...|
|FURNITURE FROM GREECE|
|One Laptop Per Child Now Comes in Tablet Form|
|10 Great Silent Sequences in Sound Movies|
|Robert Brandenburgs Found Art as Fine Art|
|Dancing Trees, Singing Birds / Hiroshi Nakamura...|
|The State of Global Economic Crime|
|Creative Market ~ A New Kind of Marketplace for...|
|Master the Art of Listening and Watch All Your...|
|Unitasker Wednesday: English Muffin Splitter|
|Well: Marijuana Smoking Does Not Harm Lungs,...|
|Marijuana Smoking Does Not Harm Lungs, Study Finds|
|DIY: Fruit and Nut Bars|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|57 Jaw-Droppingly Beautiful Wedding Dresses to...|
|Pre-Fall 2012: Alexander Wang|
|Why Women Need Fat: Okay to Gain Weight After...|
|Purposeful Living: Your Passion is Inside You|
|See Cosmo's Secret Cover [Rag Trade]|
|9 Amazing Hairpieces to Wear to Parties ...|
|The End of the Age of Newt Has Nearly Come|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Fit in 15|
|6 Forgotten Drugstore Colognes and Aftershaves|
|Imported from (and to) Detroit: The 4 Biggest...|
|Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra GMT|
|And The Re-Writer Of The THOR Sequel Is...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Carol Channing: Larger Than Life - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Michael Biehn|
|Rob Marshall to Bring Stephen Sondheims Into...|
|First Look: Ethan Hawke in Summit's New...|
|Manny Pacquiao -- 48 Hours To Decide If He'll...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Which Actress Is Sleeping with the Director She...|
|Chicago Director Rob Marshall Plans To Head...|
|Watch Jim ORourke Play Bad Timing Tunes...|
|George Clooney Charms On National Board Of...|
|Adele's '21' Hits 15th Week at No. 1|
|Critic's Notebook: At Coachella, a rebellious...|
the big picture
|Afghanistan, December 2011|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 10|
|Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012|
|Photographing an Invisible Subject|
|helen isabella - Grace|
|On The Hunt|
|Comic for January 11, 2012|
|You must love what you do|