- When we're not saving your life
- Just happened.
- Writer is suggesting if Facebook does not go black on Jan 18th, we post "censored" images on...
- My dentist's new waiting room _
- he knows...
- TIL that, on his deathbed, Aldous Huxley asked his wife for acid and she obliged him.
- Just a fawn that sniffed me and my bike one day while out riding...
- So it's my cake day, and I can't draw, sing or play any instruments, but my dad and I made this from...
- An utterly brillant way to involve your mothers/grandmothers to spread the word about SOPA. The chain mail.
- Saw this bumper sticker while driving to work.
- found you
- Look who I put into a headlock!
- I'm Sean Faircloth, Director of Strategy and Policy with the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason &...
- Good shit, everyone who did this.
- Mitt Romney on the 99% and income inequality: "I think it's about envy. It's about class warfare. I...
- Researchers have discovered a natural hormone that acts like exercise on muscle tissue - burning calories,...
- 7:00am Scumbag Brain
- Awesome Inventions.
- His Name Is James Bond
- Never say Never (A Netflix Member Review)
- I was a threesome baby. What things have your parents told you that you wish they hadn't?
- US troops 'told to lie' about Iraqi killings
- During her second week at the job, a city manager of a small Tennessee town ends prayer services for...
- I watched a movie today about a girl falling in love with a mysterious guy named Edward and it was great.
- TIL - that you can measure the speed of light using a bunch of marshmallows and a microwave
- Hipster Hitler on browsers.
- Hall And Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True
- Your shooters more realistic than mine?
- Troublesome Jesus
- Chicken grown in a petri dish
- Wisconsin inmate Kenneth Shong ran a fake "college" from jail
- An Artist's Wish Fulfilled under the Port-au-Prince Cathedral
- Today's wish is for a long walk
- Thanks to @livestreamingyoga and @jas and Chime.in
- Maybe something to think about? ;)
- Celebrity encounters
- Cloudy, but with a chance of beautiful
- Introducing the "Chimers to Follow" Community
- Keyboard Pants
- The coffee shop where everyone pays for everyone else's drinks
- I've Baked this Fruit Cake
- Matlacha - Under the Bridge...
- Paraplegic Cator Hudson Finds Peace After the Earthquake
- On the Subject of Ambulances in Haiti
- Rescued turtle starts eating!
- Best of Chime.in 2011
- How the Brain Spots Faces
- New Campaign Kickoff: Enrich Yourself!!
- Why do I do this to myself?
- Haiti's Hospital Bernard Mevs is a "last hope" for many
- Today's wish is for generosity...
- Video: Timescapes 4k - Awesome!
- Little lost fish find a home
- World War Memorial Bridge (Portsmouth, NH/Kittery, ME -- Last Day
- I guess Ill just post one of my new shots taken at one of my favorite places
- Ventura's Sky no.3
- Appellate Ruling Upholds Texas Abortion Law
- Stockholm Techies Use Water To Charge Mobile Phones
- Elephant 'Sixth Toe' Mystery Solved after 300 Years
- The Evolution of Web Design [Infographic]
- Poor Dog
- Katie Holmes: Topless For H. Stern!
- Demi Lovato To Perform In Chile
- Touching 1000 Girls' Boobs In Public - Full Version
- Why Comedians Often Die Too Young
- Mexico Updates Death Toll in Drug War to 47,515, but Critics Dispute the Data
- Twitter lambasts new Google search feature
- I can't stop watching this... (Pic)
- Steve Jobs lives on in comic book
- APOD: 2012 January 12 - The Case of the Missing Supernova Companion
- 20 Ways Social Media Is Like Your Crazy Ex
- Google to launch Maps-based game for Google+ in February
- Rosie O'Donnell Being Blamed for Extinction of Sharks
- Google+ Hangouts get bigger video player, screen sharing available to all
- Photos From San Francisco's No Pants BART Ride
- Death for 50 Rupees [PICS]
- 11 Memorable Movie Deaths Explained
- Miss. judge blocks release of convicts granted pardons, clemency by outgoing governor
- Justin Bieber makes a dancing robot even cooler at CES
- TechCrunch | Hands On: The Nintendo Wii U
- Republicantics: These GOP guys are real jokers!
- Ron Paul's Campaign Song Is ... The 'Star Wars' Imperial March
- Daily Kos: James O'Keefe could land allies in prison for voter fraud stunt
- Gay Republicans, Personal Finance Whiz Suze Orman Has A Message For You!
- Developers will flock to public cloud in 2012
- Twitter slams Google over new 'warped' search results that push Google Plus
- AFTER THE QUAKE: Fighting Sexual Violence In Haiti
- State's Controversial Voter ID Law Divides Blacks, Whites
- Group Aims To Solve All America's Problems With Prom Seating
- Sarah Palin Slams Michelle Obama
- Bold Obama Move Gets Legal Backing
- Romney Calls Job Loss 'Devastating'
- WATCH: Stephen Colbert Running For President?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Surge As Holiday Workers Are Let Go
- McCain: Citizens United 'One Of The Worst Decisions I Have Ever Seen'
- WATCH: Sean Hannity And Cornel West's Fiery Face-Off
- Obama Re-Election Campaign Exceeds Fundraising Goals
- Myanmar Signs Cease-Fire Agreement With Rebels
- Tornado Destroys Dozens Of Buildings In North Carolina
- Kim Jong Il's Body To Be Embalmed And Put On Display
- Romney Pressured Woman To Give Up Baby For Adoption, New Book Claims
- Ford Recalls Nearly Half A Million Minivans, SUVs
- Republican Primary's Next Stop: Foreclosureville
- Foreclosure Filings Fell Steeply In 2011
- State Aims To Build World's Largest Floating Bridge
- Is Rick Santorum A Catholic Or An Evangelical? Yes.
- GOOD NEWT VS. BAD NEWT: Some Conservatives Question Gingrich's Latest Moves
- PHOTOS: Protesters Mark 10 Years Of Gitmo Detentions
- The End Of The World (Wide Web) As We Know It?
- Romney Blames Concerns About Income Inequality On 'Envy'
- We Watch The Anti-Romney Documentary So You Don't Have To
- Bad News For Computer Makers
- Obama To Hometown Supporters: 'You Can't Give Up'
- Romney Takes Surprising Position On Minimum Wage
- The Barricades Are Gone, But Zuccotti Park Is Hardly Re-Occupied
- Surprising Figures About Income And Binge Drinking
- "Hey, can I burn a copy of your Nickleback CD?"
- The State Of The Situation.
- Sometimes state quarters forgot to Put a Bird On It.
- Mockingbird -- a typewritten poem
- Skyrim 2012
- OWS: Phase II
- Adventures with an Extreme Polyglot
- Licence fee, not license fee
- Don't Spend It, Honey
- Say Good Bye to the round pizza; and switch to the good vibes..
- Catch 167: Harper government pulls rug out from under non-Canadian gay couples who married here in good faith
- Punk Rock Scrapbook
- I do not care, and I do not care, and I do not care.
- QI Series H
- Martial Artwork
- Chinese Cultural Revolution cookbook
- The Whole True Story of the Dougherty Gang
- What is the light?
- "The All-Star Bond Rally"
- CATS IN SPACE
- White girls are broke like *this*...
- Writers are always selling somebody out.
- it's the little things
- I can picture every part of your comeuppance.
- The tiniest star system
- it's certainly not a science
- Mavis Staples, Nick Lowe, and Wilco - "The Weight"
- Who Pinched My Ride?
- Making murder respectable
- Guantanamo: An Oral History
- Ricky Gervais Would Like to Non-Apologize
- What the Bagel Man Saw
- The Strange Case of the Dentist and the Pimps
- Did This Man Really Cut Michael Jordan?
- The Whole True Story of the Dougherty Gang
- People's Choice Awards 2012: Music Stars On The Carpet & The Show - Billboard
- Panetta blasts video that purports showing Marines urinating on dead - Salt Lake Tribune
- An Open Letter to Tim Tebow from a Patriots' Fan: A Fan's Look - Yahoo! Sports
- Mortgage rates for the past 52 weeks, at a glance - The Associated Press
- Who Assassinated Iran's Nuclear Scientist? - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- In South Carolina, Romney Defends Bain Record - New York Times (blog)
- Perry Holds Back on Bain Attack Until Pressed - New York Times (blog)
- Khloe Kardashian disgusted by lovechild reports - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Girl, 9, who faced online taunts in 2010 dies - WWMT
- Microsoft and LG Sign Patent Deal for Android, Chrome OS Devices - PC Magazine
- Nato condemns alleged Marine urination video as 'despicable' - Telegraph.co.uk
- World's smallest frog discovered in Papua New Guinea - CNN International
- Prof. Sabato's Crystal Ball - Jan. 12, 2012 - Fox News (blog)
- U.S. Probes Video Said to Show Marines Desecrating Bodies - San Francisco Chronicle
- Romney steps up defense of business record - CNN
- Video: NC residents lashed by wicked weather - msnbc.com
- Video reportedly captures US soldiers urinating on bodies - TVNZ
- Oil Advances to Highest Level in a Week on Nigerian Strike, Europe Outlook - Bloomberg
- Was North Carolina hit by rare winter tornado? - Christian Science Monitor
- US wins Japan support over Iran nuclear program - Zee News
- Running out of moves - The Economist
- America's next CEO? - The Economist
- Trenton Girl Taunted By Neighbor Dies - MyStateline.com
- Josh and Bill together again for Pats Sp - FOXSports.com
- India to buy Iran oil despite US sanctions -minister - Reuters UK
- Mitt Romney's extreme defense of capitalism - Washington Post (blog)
- UPDATED: Trenton Girl Taunted on Facebook Dies - Patch.com
- Kelly McParland: It's a bad time to be a billionaire in the Republican party - National Post (blog)
- US defense chief blasts Marines' purported action - DAWN.com
- Bullied Downriver girl, 9, dies after battle with Huntington's disease - Detroit Free Press
- The Chemtrail Business
- Israel's identity crisis: Why it could be as detrimental as Palestinian conflict - CSMonitor.com
- Daughter says Tymoshenko being mistreated in jail
- Krueger's Speech Seals Obama's 2012 Inequality Message
- Some Arab monitors quit Syria over persisting violence - Israel News, Ynetnews
- Stowaway mouse flies to Oslo solo
- Ind. woman donates kidney to her former boss
- Fabric softeners contain toxic chemicals
- Lines Blur in Populist vs. Capitalist Debate
- The Value of Teachers - NYTimes.com
- Frenchwomen ditch G-string for comfy pants
- The Value of Teachers
- Palin Says Romney Should Address Bain Attacks By Showing Proof On Jobs Claim
- Defense chief condemns Afghan corpse video
- GOP: Could Obama make a recess appointment overnight or on weekend? - The Hill's Floor Action
- Iran asks UN to condem the death of Iranian scientist
- State Gets 20,000 Comments on Its Gas Drilling Rules by Deadline
- Missouri Library Sued for Barring Wiccan Websites
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield sues BMJ, journalist Brian Deer for defamation
- Dr Pepper Saga Comes to an End
- Appeals Court Rules Texas May Enforce Abortion Law : NPR
- Poll: 43% say Tim Tebow is winning via Divine Intervention
- Board shorts are the bane of Salzburg's thermal baths
- Smile Climate Loonies Exposed in Canada
- USMC Disgraced
- How Graphics Affect Conversion Rates in ECommerce
- Weak Security for Nuclear Materials Allows Terrorist Opportunities, Report Warns
- The Youthful Magic of Ron Paul
- Coca-Cola kicked off the orange juice probe
- Mission Accomplished -- TEBOW makes the world Look. Those who seek shall FIND
- Dollar-Store Dcor: Outfitting an Apartment
- CVS Caremark Settles Charges Over Prescription Prices
- Books of The Times: The Orphan Masters Son by Adam Johnson - Review
- Amid Crisis, Pakistan President Travels to Dubai
- Britain Says Spies Will Not Face Torture Charges
- The Tea Partys Not-So-Civil War
- New York City Plans to Close a Charter School for Mediocrity
- Video Said to Show Marines Urinating on Taliban Corpses
- Strong Debt Auctions Held in Spain and Italy
- Myanmar Signs Truce With Ethnic Rebel Group
- Along Mississippi River, Rebuilding Levee After Springs Flood
- Auto Show Blends Politics and Pragmatism
- European Union Gives Hungary an Ultimatum
- Critics Notebook: Eddie Brill and the Comics on David Lettermans Show
- North Korea to Display Dead Leaders Body
- Straight Talk: A New Breed of Fashion Bloggers
- Mormons Uneasy in the Spotlight, but See Gains, Poll Finds
- Mexico Updates Drug War Death Toll, but Critics Dispute Data
- Taiwan Vote Lures Back Expatriates in China
- Mad for Downton? Publishers Have a Reading List
- Candidates Go After Romney in South Carolina
- Quest for Taliban Peace Talks Reaches a Key Juncture
- Adversaries of Iran Said to Be Stepping Up Covert Actions
- In South Carolina, Rick Perry Uses Faith to Connect
- For Giants, Memories of a Bad Trip That Wouldnt End
- Churches Change Tactics to Fight Ouster From N.Y.C. Schools
- Miss. Court Halts Quick Release of Some Pardoned
- American Stuffers Family: Warm Hearts and Freeze-Dried Pets
- Ricky Gervais Would Like to Non-Apologize
- DealBook: For Europe, Few Options in a Vicious Cycle of Debt
- Should The Times Be a Truth Vigilante?
- Spend time learning, not searching - a directory for online learning resources.
- Why Resumes and Code Screenings Are Obsolete with GitHire
- The author of SOPA is a copyright violator
- Vim-powerline: The ultimate vim statusline utility
- I Just Gained Three-Thousand Friends Overnight
- Jon Stewart Talks SOPA, at Last
- I heard you like numbers... Numbers from 37signals
- Bigger than Google+, MySpace isnt dead yet
- 70% of Android devices sold in the US pay license fee to Microsoft
- Indian Court says may "block" Google and Facebook, like China
- The bugfix that could make the Internet 5% faster
- ICANN Pushes Ahead With New TLDs
- Relational shell programming
- Microsoft gets another Android maker to pay up: LG
- We made a JS utility for January 18th's SOPA blackout
- ICANN Begins Accepting Applications For New TLDs Today
- First steps in data viz using d3.js (interactive tutorial slides)
- CyanogenMod surpasses 1 million installations
- MPAA attacks Ars for "challenging efforts to curb content theft"
- I keep forgetting to use your app
- Raspberry Pi makes the sub-$100 PC a reality
- EMI Sues Irish State For Not Implementing Piracy Blocking Provisions
- Anonymous targets Israel by publishing SCADA log-in details
- The Race To Build A Star Trek-Worthy Medical Tricorder
- Web Startup Calculator
- It should only take you a few hours... - The Hiltmon
- Getting Started with Sublime Text 2
- Google Fires Back at Twitter: You Took Yourself Out of Search
- Stratfor CEO: Data wasn't encrypted, and hackers made multiple attacks
- Ubuntu Tablet OS To Take On Android, iOS
- $10M Tricorder X PRIZE Kicks off
- LG To Pay Licensing Fees To Microsoft For Using Android
- Russian Official Implies Foul Play In Mars Probe Failure
- The Coming Tech Battle Over 'Smart TVs'
- Major Financial Groups Share Data To Fight Online Theft
- Timothy Lord Checks Out Keyboards & Tech At CES
- Symantec Sued For Running Fake "Scareware" Scans
- Bing Search Overtakes Yahoo
- UK Green Lights HS2 High Speed Rail Line
- Music Industry Sues Irish Government For Piracy
- India Mobile Handset Backdoor Memo Probably a Fake
- Astronomers Estimate Milky Way May Have 100 Billion Alien Worlds
- Is AT&T Building the Ultimate Walled Garden?
- Paul Ceglia Fined $5,000 In Facebook Case
- Should Science Rethink the Definition of "Life"?
- IBM Tops "Most Patents List" For 19th Straight Year
- Victorinox Makes 1TB Swiss Army Knife
- Book Review: Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 Mobile Application Development
- Microsoft Readying Massive Real Time Threat Intelligence Feed
- Reddit Turning SOPA "Blackout" Into a "Learn-In"
- Nanosensors Could Help Reduce Laboratory Animal Testing
- Doctor Warns of the Hidden Danger of Touchscreens
- Tracking Down the First Oxygen Users
- Who's Flying Those Drones? FAA Won't Say
- Intel-Powered Smartphones Arriving Soon
- Dutch Court Forces ISPs To Block the Pirate Bay
- Kodak Sues HTC and Apple
- Facebook Adds Ads To News Feed
- British Schoolchildren To Get Programming Lessons
- Sheriff deputy punches retarded woman in head, allegedly threatens man who taped it
- Sneak look at the fifth volume of Karl Schroeder's triumphant Ashes of Candesce
- Colbert on Obama's signing of bill allowing indefinite imprisonment of US citizens without charges or trial
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Should The New York Times tell you when politicians are clearly lying?
- What it feels like to attend CES
- A thousand heroes' faces
- RAW Week: The Cosmic Trigger Effect, by Antero Alli
- The only three things you need to read about CES this year
- MPAA claims Ars Technica helps thieves
- PIPA sponsor in the hotseat today at 12:00 Easter
- Ringing iPhone stops New York Philharmonic
- Kickstarter project for Skallops: clips that turn playing cards into building toys
- Clarion Workshop accepting applications from aspiring sf/f writers
- Dutch court gives rightsholder group unchecked power to block IPs and domains in the Netherlands
- Toaster made from cinderblock
- RAW quote: disobedience was mans original virtue
- Thin Lizzy vs. The Pixies
- Powell's 2 store in Portland: Maker heaven
- Soapy: an even better anti-SOPA browser plugin
- Open Source PID Controller
- Leaked DHS internet watchlist "mistakes" skeevy German site about 13yo girls for MS-13 gang news
- RAW Week: a letter from Robert Anton Wilson (1991)
- Crocheted cyclops
- Homeland Security Internet Watch List leaked; Boing Boing sadly omitted from list of must-read sites for...
- Racists smash Iraqi restaurant window. Veterans hold "eat-in" to show support for Iraqi refugees.
- Astronomers see more planets than stars in galaxy
- Sunflower geometry inspires better solar power plant design
- "Martian Chronicles" reading
- RAW Week: Mindfucking Since 1976, by Gareth Branwyn
- Remember that study that showed red wine was good for you? Yeah, turns out the 'researcher' made it all up....
- Canadian government to replace mouthwash with vodka. Their best idea since EVER
- My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's...
- The mere existence of the $1,500 business card
- Female teacher plays "Words With Friends" with student, both agree on the phrase 'hook-up'
- If you can tell the difference between a kidney and a liver, there's a surgeon in Wales who could do with...
- Nuclear fear has nothing to do with the cold war, Chernobyl, 3 Mile Island or Fukushima. It's James Bond's...
- Putin is 'too busy' to participate in presidential debates, also he can't find his shirt
- You'll be happy to know that the three-second rule also applies to human hearts
- You know who else liked brunettes?
- High school girls get a motherf**king mysterious disorder that's very similar to Tourette's Syndrome
- Finally, we can stop using the Sonic-Care Toothbrush for sex
- You feeling great right now because a girl just walked up to you and hugged you, but seriously, check your...
- 10 Goto Hospital; 20 Get Legionnaires; 30 Goto 10;
- La Grange man trapped in car wash for 36 hours, HAW HAW HAW
- Comcast's Lawyers: "We think SOPA is just the bestest idea ever ever." Comcast's Technical...
- Three arrested over Comber murder. Cops say the scene was hairy
- Casey Anthony says her computer was hacked. Cops tell her they'll begin searching for suspects in about 31...
- If your erection lasts more than 4 hours you went to the wrong penis tattoo artist
- Man calls 911 while in taxi and claims he's being kidnapped to avoid paying cab fare. Because this is...
- I, for one, am appalled by the way the lingerie models paraded half-naked around the art gallery, and to...
- Protip: When planning a car-jacking, be sure to pick a car with a full gas tank
- New book claims that BDSM isn't so bad. Not that your girlfriend won't still think you are weird for asking...
- God bless topless bars...and women
- Get Photos Sent Directly From Mars to Your Phone
- Taliban Shrugs At Video of Marines Urinating on Corpses
- Sunflowers Inspire Better Solar Power Tech
- NASA Helped SSX Designers Turn World's Peaks Into Playgrounds
- 11 Must-See Ultrabooks and Tablets From CES 2012
- Jan. 12, 1967: It's Cold in Here
- Why Windows Phones Are the Most Exciting Handsets at CES
- 'Gremlin' Sensor Will Find Bombs by Vibrating the Ground
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 12
- Sci-Fi Web Series Electric Dreams Will Explore Surprising Themes, Says Tom Hanks
- Rare Legal Fight Takes On Credit Card Company Security Standards and Fines
- Sneak Peek at Ctrl+Alt+Compete, New Doc That Dives Into Startup Culture
- A Market Proposal for Saving Whales
- Video: Use Your Imagination, iDevice and AppGear for Augmented-Reality Gaming
- 3 Rocky Worlds are Smallest Exoplanets Found To Date
- Video: Sensics SmartGoggles Deliver Virtual Reality, Giant Robots and Near Total Isolation
- Video: iHealth Smart GlucoMeter Tests Blood Sugar With Your Phone
- Video: World's Loudest iPod Dock, iNuke Boom, Delivers a Ton of Sound
- Nintendo Brings Wii U to CES, Doesn't Answer Questions
- Global Warming May Make Reptiles Smarter
- Milky Way Galaxy Shown to Be Teeming With Planets
- Google Man Sets Limits On Parallel Universe
- Companies Prepare for Land-Grab of New 'Generic' Top-Level Domains
- U.S. Drone War Returns To Pakistan (And It Ain't Stopping)
- Microsoft Bets Big on Kinect for Windows, But Splits Its Community
- Video: How Raytheon Helped Create the Ultimate High-Tech Cop Car
- Can You Predict The Price Is Right Wheel?
- Exquisite The Numberlys Blurs The Line Between App and Film
- Video Premiere: Noir Animation Drives Death Cab for Cutie's 'Underneath the Sycamore'
- First-Class Fidelity
- Not So Fast: Alleged Carjacker Arrested When Vehicle Runs Out Of Gas
- Amish Defendants Plead Not Guilty To Beard-Cutting Attacks
- Awesome Living: IKEA Courts Parisians With Incredible Apartment Inside Metro
- The TSA Cupcake Story That Just Won't Go Away...
- TLC Tackles Animal Re-Creation With 'I Cloned My Pet'
- Holy Cow -- Virgin Mary Appears In Burger Joint
- Japanese Department Store Offers 'Fu**** Sale'
- Kansas Pastor's Wife Accuses Husband Of Bigamy
- GROSS VIDEO: Take An Internal Tour Of Your Own Guts
- Mythic Snub-Nosed Monkey Found Alive, Bigfoot Next?
- PHOTOS: Political Pets
- WATCH: Tiny Yorkshire Terrier Sets Giant World Record
- Man Wins $1 Million Lottery Prize Twice In One Decade
- Bling Bling: Do Your Business Cards Have Diamonds?
- Two Plead Not Guilty In Daly City Paraglider Attack
- Woman With Two Vaginas Talks About Her Rare Condition
- WATCH: Art That Makes Your Eyeballs Smoke
- Wild Hogs Ruin Civil War Events
- Man Suing To Have Wedding Pics Redone Even Though Wife Divorced Him
- Truthful Felon Admits To Cops She Has A Gun In Her Bra
- Before You Get That Penis Tattoo, Read This
- Luxury Rickshaw: World's Tiniest Four Wheeler Car?
- WATCH: Epic Bee Battle
- Doomsday Clock Announcement...Are We Closer To 'Midnight'?
- WATCH: 3-Year-Old Girl Faces Off With Zoo Lion
- WATCH: UFO Sightings Skyrocket In First Days Of 2012
- Huge Cockfighting Raid Nets Nearly 50 People, 92 Cocks
- Dad Selling Son For $20 Million On Facebook
- WATCH: Brooklyn Artist Collects Dead Christmas Trees To Hang Under BQE
- WATCH: 3 Missing Spelunkers Found In W Va. Cave
- American Voices: Hostess Files For Bankruptcy
- [video] Grover Norquist: 'I Engaged In A Week-Long Drug-Filled Orgy With Corporate Income Taxes'
- Scandalous Photos Reveal Grover Norquist Carried On Secret Affair With Taxes For Years
- [audio] Mischievous Raccoon Wreaks Havoc On International Space Station
- Obama Spends Wednesday Doing Some Urgings, Some Callings On
- ADRIAN, MIAfter a week of precipitation, Kelly Knoke has started using "snew" as the past tense...
- Car Alarm Turned Off Just As It Was Starting To Get Good
- Breaking: Now It's A Party!
- Letters To The Editor: A Bad Time?
- American Voices: Romney Wins New Hampshire
- TV Listings: The View
- [audio] Boss's Threats Hilarious
- One Of Those Fucking People Wins New Hampshire Primary
- Stockwatch: Aetna Inc. (AET)
- Ray Lewis Announces 2011 Final Season Before Killing Younger Player, Inhabiting His Body
- Great Escapes: A 12-Hour Road Trip
- New Hampshire Primary Excites Tiny Percentage Of Population Who Even Cares What Happens Anymore
- Fish At Pretty Good Place In Its Life Right Now
- Pickpocket Has To Get Around A Few Pretzels First
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 10, 2012
- Opinion: I Thought We'd Have Flying Slaves By Now (by George Washington)
- American Voices: Will Google, Facebook Stage Blackout Protest?
- [video] Blue Ivy Taken By Evil Witch Who Gave Beyonc Her Beautiful Singing Voice
- [video] BREAKING: Witch Who Granted Beyonc Fame Returns To Claim Firstborn Child
- [audio] Heartbreaking Country Ballad Paralyzes Trucking Industry
- TV Listings: Footloose and Fancyfree
- Fight Kind Of Runs Out Of Steam 15 Seconds In
- Barry Larkin Jeopardizes Hall Of Fame Chances After Dropping Whole Tray Of Food In MLB Cafeteria
- SALEM, NHLori Drye quietly apologized to a moldy slice of pie she had somehow forgotten to eat.
- Fuck, Rapping Teen Walking This Way
- The Best Tech-Friendly Airports and Airlines [Infographics]
- Is There an Easy Way to Measure the Height of a Tree? [Crowdhacker]
- Urge for iPhone Helps You Resist Small Purchases and Move Them to Savings Instead [IPhone Downloads]
- Store Olive Oil in an Enamel Coffee Pot for Easy Pouring [Clever Uses]
- How to Start Making Your Own Electronics with Arduino and Other People's Code [Video]
- GetWindowText Copies Text From Windows Popups and Error Messages [Troubleshooting]
- Limit Diverse Food Colors on Plates to Appeal to Picky Eaters [Food Hacks]
- Thread a Straw Through the Tab on a Soda Can to Keep it from Rising [Clever Uses]
- iKeyboardRemote Controls Music on an iOS Device from Your Keyboard [Mac Downloads]
- Make Your Own Brake Switch on a Bicycle to Warn Drivers You're Slowing Down [DIY]
- The Snow Drift Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Use a Muffin Tin to Freeze Huge Cubes of Stock for a Flavor Boost in Your Next Meal [Cooking Hacks]
- Use Packing Styrofoam to Make the Tools and Screws Needed for Furniture Assembly Easy to Reach [Organization]
- Pot Holders, Excess Gift Cards, and Dry Erase Markers [From The Tips Box]
- Dragon Go! Brings Dragon's Superior Voice Search to Android [Voice Search]
- Remains of the Day: EPIC and Twitter Feel Google Search+ Skews Search Results [For What It's Worth]
- Automate Your Job Search with the Webapp-Supercharging ifttt [Jobs]
- How to Sync Your Bookmarks from Your Computer to Your Smartphone [Bookmarks]
- Daily App Deals: Get Reading Trainer for iPad for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Does iCloud Suck? [Ask The Readers]
- Confines of Heat [Video]
- Challenge: Who Is She, and What About That Hotel and That Chef? [Search Research]
- Google+ Hangouts Updates with Bigger VIdeo and Official Release of Screen Sharing [Google+]
- How to Improve Your Google Voice Experience on the iPhone [Google Voice]
- Bloodrop Gives You a Dropbox Public Share Link When You Drag a File Onto Its Icon [Mac Downloads]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Obtaining Tickets to Sporting Events [Help Yourself]
- Send a Message Through Your Desktop with These Signage Wallpapers [Wallpaper Wednesday]
- The Best Ereader for iPhone [Iphone App Directory]
- How Often Should I Charge My Gadget's Battery to Prolong Its Lifespan? [Ask Lifehacker]
- All Google TV Devices Just Got OnLive Game Streaming [Video]
- Compiler aware internationalization (I18N) with Java ResourceBundle
- Using The RequireJS Build / Optimizer To Concatenate Modularized CSS Files
- Micro PHP's Missing Tenet
- The New Web Typography
- Meet the new political elite: Computer programmers
- Value of DevOps Culture: It's not just hugs and kumbaya
- The trouble with being conventional
- Introducing the Backbone Boilerplate
- Web programs written in C++ are no big deal
- NumPyPy progress report - running benchmarks
- Why Object-Oriented Languages Need Tail Calls
- Using Apache Solr as your Search and Suggest Engine
- Separate Master Data and Variable Data
- How to install and run Dart Editor
- Create successful Python projects
- Tip: Python Variables and Typing
- Performance and Design Guidelines for Data Access Layers
- RESTful Services with Maven, Spring and Jersey
- The C++ AMP FFT Library - Parallel Programming in Native Code
- Skeleton: Beautiful Boilerplate for Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Development
- HTML5 Email Address Regexp
- C# to Java Converter
- Why I Use vim
- Have Your Say in the Name for the 2013 Eclipse Release
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- The Rise and Fall of Programming Languages in 2011
- The "Clean Software" Approach To Life
- I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning
- Reality Shows for the Gaming Industry
- Shakespeares Bear
- 9 awesome Hotel Pools
- The Great Mistake Lurking in Dont Stop Believin
- What Is It? game 209
- 17 Great Geeky Hats For National Hat Day
- Miss Piggy Meets Her New Beau In Outer Space
- Too Lazy To Walk? Then Get Some Motorized Shoes!
- Amazing Toy Mod Sculptures By Stephen Ives
- Diorama Book Carvings
- Cling to Our Calvinball Advantage
- Paintings in Wine
- Worlds Smallest Frog
- Cinder Block + Rebar + Wood Plank = Toaster
- Lonely Droids
- Hilarious Response to Cease and Desist Letter
- The Page Turner
- The Garden Plate
- James Bond Film Titles in Pictograms
- 1900s Future Gazing
- Cute Vintage Ice Cream Trucks
- Temporal Cloak
- Buying Bread
- Wedding Speeches
- Man Rescued from Sewer Faces More Trouble
- I Love Nerds Beanie
- Why Do Nerds So Often Wear Glasses?
- You Can Finally Rock Out With Skyrim
- Are You Ready For A Party Down Movie?
- Exterminate Your Waistline With Dalek Oreos
- The Worlds Best Trained Chinchilla
- You Can Help Develop Dungeons And Dragons 5th Edition
- Vampire Magnetic Poetry
- Revolutionary New Beauty Treatment: Fotoshop by Adob
- Spherical Houses
- A Fix for the iOS Orientationchange Zoom Bug | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
- Good bye, Google Maps thanks for all the fish
- Hidden features of Python - Stack Overflow
- Designing Great API Docs
- Responsive Data Table Roundup | CSS-Tricks
- The Ui Toolkit | Ui Parade User Interface Inspiration
- Real-Life Examples Of How Google's "Search Plus" Pushes Google+ Over Relevancy
- Four great OS X services you don't know about | Macworld
- ClojureScript One Guide
- Small teams beat large teams in software development | Atomic Spin
- Empty Thoughts
- the best of life is but intoxication - kellifer_fic - The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]
- Fever Dream of a Guilt-Ridden Gadget Reporter
- This Photograph Is Not Free
- Blog MacMation
- Noah Stokes | Es Bueno / Thirty Five
- Selling Design an online reading list Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
- BBC News - School ICT to be replaced by computer science programme
- Interactive Smooth CoffeeScript
- Of course Id have an opinion on humidifiers Marco.org
- How I Lost 20 Pounds in 20 Weeks With My iPhone (or: Data is King) | Chad Austin
- Letters of Note: Nothing good gets away
- Enter, Prise | asymco
- How Frances Free will reinvent mobile
- parislemon Antitrust+?
- The Wirecutter | A List of the Best Gadgets
- How to nap - Boston.com
- Lockdown: The coming war on general-purpose computing - Boing Boing
- Introducing the Backbone Boilerplate Bocoup Web Log
- (Better) Tabs with Round Out Borders | CSS-Tricks
- Calvin Klein and His Gay Porn Star Boyfriend Are 'On a Break' [Splits]
- Which Couple Split Up Because of Postpartum Depression? [Blind Items]
- Is North Korea Punishing People Who Didn't Mourn Hard Enough? [Video]
- Piss on War [War]
- Mortified Japanese Department Store Cleans Up 'Fuckin Sale' [Badvertising]
- Tim Cook Sleeps Near The Enemy [Apple]
- Manhattan's New Gay Hotel Has Some Sexy Secrets It Wants Everyone to Know [The Gays]
- Damn, This Is One Tiny Frog [Animals]
- Tax on Newspaper Sales Is America's Worst Tax Idea [Newspapers]
- Let Us All Come Together to Improve the PR Industry Through Ridicule [PR Dummies]
- Are You There, Chelsea in 30 Seconds [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Gets Used to the Idea of President Romney, with Help from Bravo's Andy Cohen [Video]
- Jon Stewart Recaps The New Hampshire Primary [Video]
- Live Blogging Top Chef, Week 10 [Group Chat]
- Let the Web's Greatest Art Critic Teach You About the Latest Rich People Art Thing [Video]
- Bryan Ferry Married His Son's Ex-Girlfriend [Gross]
- Marine Corps Investigating 'Marines Peeing on Taliban' Video [Video]
- The People's Choice Awards Suck [Rants]
- Wolf Blitzer Defends Politicians' Honor in Cute Children's Essay [Hacks]
- You're Now More Likely to Die From Swallowing Your Own Vomit than From Murder [Death]
- Brangelina Infiltrates Oval Office [White House]
- Oh, Shut Up About New York City's Booze 'Crackdown' [Mayor Mike]
- C-SPAN Caller: 'Do You Believe That Mitt Romney Has a Big Penis?' [Video]
- How to Make a 'Shit People Say' Video [Video]
- The Non Sports Fan's Guide to Tim Tebow [Guides]
- Gawker Writer Was Not Fired For Using 'Nigga' In Kanye West Post [Announcements]
- Google Says Please Apply in Writing To Enter Search Results [Video]
- An Excellent Compilation of Mitt Romney Acting Foolishly [Video]
- Media Stories Achieve Post-Pointlessness; or, Entry Level Job Interview Conducted in Car [Journalismism]
- 'Human Zoo' Allowed Tourists to Throw Bananas at Islanders [Video]
|How Many Stephen Colberts Are There?|
|Lobbyists Try to Weasel Around New DNC Rules...|
|New Commitments Will Improve Health Care for...|
|Romney Looks Strong in South Carolina and Beyond|
|To The Ramparts!|
|Obama, DNC Raise $68 Million in Fourth Quarter|
|Even Sarah Palin says Mitt Romney can't dismiss...|
|A Pre-Emptive Eulogy For the Huntsman Campaign|
wall street j.
|In Damage Control Bid, Pentagon Calls Karzai|
|Euro Break UpRemote: Barclays Capital CEO|
|If I Won The Lottery|
|10,000 hours later: the PGA Tour?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Tip for Getting More Organized: Don't|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|5 Resources For The 4 Year Career|
|Putin Launches Campaign Website, Instantly...|
|A Dow Jones source claims Deutsche Bank ([[DB]]...|
|Hands-On With RIMs New BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0...|
|Foxconn Resolves Pay Dispute With Workers...|
|Businessweek's "Caption This" for...|
|Apple Mini-Stores Headed to Target|
|Commerce Weekly: Report criticizes...|
|Heres Why Zazzle Bests Vistaprint|
|Microsoft claims that the Foxconn labor dispute...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|CES DAY 3: Audi Concept Cars, Voice-Controlled...|
|Scott Favre Pardoned by Haley Barbour|
|Jon Stewart promises to read up on SOPA, have...|
|SoLoMo Revolution Picks Up Where Hyperlocal...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Target Confirms Plans to Bring Dedicated Apple...|
|Foursquare Wants to Plan Your Next Meal and...|
|CES 2012: TomTom app for iOS gets your social...|
|All About Android 42|
|Exclusive: Multiple profiles coming to your...|
|Alan Partridge, Man of the Moment Once More|
|Big Brother is watching Twitter?|
yahoo odd news
|Germans mock president with new...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Blue Ivy Carter Is the Youngest Person Ever on...|
|Mitts Problem With Women|
|7 Things You Don't Realize About Addiction...|
|Biker Face Plants Into Puddle|
|I Love The Smell of Napalm in the Morning, The...|
|I Think They're Running Out of Ideas for 'Big...|
|Kate Middleton given sleeping bag and Vegemite|
|Brayton Fire Training Field and Disaster City|
|FAIL Nation: Coming From Behind FAIL|
|spark in my ass|
|British Prime Minister David Cameron Hates On...|
|The 1%: Kid Edition|
|Pictures: Brainless, Faceless "Fish"...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Inside Darwins Tumor|
|Four of the Hottest New Cameras: Live from CES...|
|President George W. Bush On NCLB|
|Quiz: How much do you know about human...|
|Red-Wine Researcher Implicated in Data...|
|Instant Expert: Earthquakes|
|The Diagram as Self Portrait|
|11 Incredible Edible Daleks|
|And now, a chicken grown in a Petri dish [Biology]|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|CEO Ludwig Willisch on BMW Group in America at...|
|Honeybee deaths linked to seed insecticide...|
|Popular Photography Anoints CES's Best Photo Gear|
|Connor Fitzgerald Books Are Awesome|
|What Did Jay-Z And Beyonc Buy Their Baby? [Pics]|
|Dave Jordano & Aaron Rothman: Detroit...|
|Conserving Donald Judd at the Philip Johnson...|
|Shooting 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"|
|Essential WWI Novels for Downton Abbey Fans|
|Spiral Pen Portraits Use Pressure to Make...|
|House VK 1 / GREGWRIGHT architects|
|Epic Art Pieces By Jose Vega|
|A Burst of Color :: Fashion Trends of 2011...|
|Master the Art of Listening and Watch All Your...|
|Unitasker Wednesday: English Muffin Splitter|
|The New Old Age Blog: Age Discrimination Takes...|
|Your Top 10 Clutter Questions, Answered|
|Getting Patients to Take Charge of Their Health|
|5 Reasons You Need More Sleep|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Glamours SWAG BAG Sweepstakes|
|Pre-Fall 2012: T by Alexander Wang|
|Gardening by the Numbers|
|Three Ways to Glitter All Night|
|What's Wrong With Urban Outfitters? [Fashion]|
|7 Must-Have Hair Products For Winter Hair ...|
|What Make The Critics Of CBS New Sitcom Rob!??|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Carnage - Clip|
|Total Recall: Let's Put On a Show!|
|Friends With Kids Trailer: Bridesmaids Co-Stars...|
|Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone...|
|Robert Kardashian Speaks from Grave -- I'm...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|Calvin Klein and His Gay Porn Star Boyfriend...|
|Friends with Kids Trailer: Experiments with...|
|Field Music A New Town|
|Robert Pattinson Debuts Buzz Cut Accepting...|
|Yes Bassist Chris Squire Preps Collaboration...|
|Anthony Gonzalez of M83 is finding his place|
the big picture
|Haiti slow to recover from 2010 quake|
|Reflections from Tucson|
|Everyone Into the Pool Show|
|Thursday, 12 Jan 2012|
|Sweetheart of the Rodeo|
|Thomas Ciszewski - Bangkok underwater|
|Design;Defined | www.designdefined.co.uk|
|Comic for January 12, 2012|
|You must love what you do|