- I'm a paramedic in an urban depressed area, this is an example of almost every single patient I see.
- Stay classy, Kaz Hirai.
- Twins or what?
- TIL that NBC have implemented a 7 second delay into the "live" showing of the Golden Globes as an...
- Dickhead Star Trek Extra
- Looks like I'll be buying EXTRA cookies this year!
- There's no better feeling than finding out you're taller than...
- Someone did this to me last night. Doesn't get any scummier than this.
- Not sure I want that poster...
- Rupert Murdoch's pro-SOPA tweets visualised
- Reddit, if you could pick only one thing from this list, what would you choose?
- I think I'll just lie here
- How we Troll Election billboards in Canada.
- Hop in !
- Craigslist Opposes SOPA on their front page. Bravo!
- Night owls stronger as day goes on, study finds
- UK 'Piracy' student loses US extradition battle over copyright infringement
- Every fucking time..
- [From: EA] [To: Consumer] [Subject: RE: Dear EA,]
- Well, I'm a believer now.
- Boxer puppy greeted by cows!
- Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
- Have you ever seen a youtube comment so funny you spit your beer out all over your keyboard?
- Richard Dawkins celebrates a victory over creationists
- Hey reddit, check out what I raced today!
- Best technique ever existed
- IAmA girl who was born with an imperforate hymen. I didn't find out until after surgery for suspected...
- Tank - Seatbelts (IF you never heard this prepare to be mindblown!)
- Arfa Karim, the world's youngest Microsoft certified professional, died yesterday at the age of 16.
- Tarc Bus Station
- Homeless Teen One of Intel Science Competition Semifinalist
- Convertible hair
- Penguins on the Rocks
- Stone Bridge
- Bloom Where You're Planted
- Fantastically Exhausted!
- A Series of The Beauty of Life... #8
- What would you do with your last few moments online?
- Thanks to those who helped me in Haiti!
- My son built a TARDIS
- Tahiti Pic... Wow
- Poverty, Cholera, and Tranquility in Haiti's Central Plateau
- Children in Haiti don't have access to education
- Grow Your Own Food - even on a balcony
- Manny Pacquiao Accepts Floyd Mayweather's Challenge
- New Posters for the 3D 'Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace'
- Creepiest Karaoke Ever
- Former NBA Player Alonzo Mourning Supports Medicine in Haiti
- Urban Retreat
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- DTLA more Crewest gallery
- Habanero peppers in the garden: http://sweetbeariesart
- Yuko Nishimura
- Wisconsin inmate Kenneth Shong ran a fake "college" from jail
- An Artist's Wish Fulfilled under the Port-au-Prince Cathedral
- Today's wish is for a long walk
- Thanks to @livestreamingyoga and @jas and Chime.in
- Maybe something to think about? ;)
- TechCrunch | SOPA Supporters On The Run
- Miss America pageant crowns 2012 winner
- Anonymous on CNN
- Want to Play Skyrim on a Tablet? There's an App for That
- Will our popular culture survive into the future?
- Costa Concordia accident: Big Pictures of cruise ship sinking off coast of Italy 'in Titanic-like scene'
- Does File Sharing Resemble Stealingand Does it Matter?
- According To Fox News If You Love The Planet You Hate People
- Mitt Romney's incredible shrinking job creation claims
- 9/11 Update 2012: Amusingly Explained!
- The White House Labels SOPA Censorship And Refuses To Support It
- TechCrunch | A City Is A Startup: The Rise Of The Mayor-Entrepreneur
- Allen West Advises That Everyone 'Chill' Over the Video of Marines Wizzing on Corpses
- The Ultimate Anti-Zombie Fortress.
- The Crash of Failed Mars Probe Phobos-Grunt (Infographic)
- How Nations Can Be United With Social Media
- Blizzard Drops Auction House for Korean Diablo III
- White House Will Not Support SOPA, PIPA
- Bitter Politics of Envy?
- ABC Pulls Work It From Schedule -
- The White House Officially Responds to SOPA Outrage
- Foxconn Forces Disputing Workers to Commit Suicide
- Bill Maher is not outraged about the Marines taking a piss on the Taliban
- A Message To Occupy: Its Time To Move Forward
- Motorola Scores Win in ITC Apple Patent Case
- How to Spot a Lie (Vid)
- Jon Stewart calls out hypocritical lefty journalists
- 11 Insane Features of Normal Human Anatomy
- Ashton Kutcher invests in another Berlin startup, Etsy for experiences Gidsy
- Guy Creates Realistic Photoshop Simulator For the Web
- Gingrich Challenges Romney
- Romney Gives Cash To Unemployed Woman
- Mitt Romney For-Profit College Claims Fall Flat
- WATCH: Colbert Defends Presidential Run
- Santorum Hits Back At Pro-Romney Attack Ads
- 3rd Survivor Rescued From Wreckage Of Cruise Ship Disaster
- Rick Perry Defends Marines Who Urinated On Corpses
- Santorum Staffer Under Fire For 'Sexist' Email
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Colbert Super PAC: 'Mitt Romney Is A Serial Killer'
- Failed Space Probe To Crash On Earth Within Hours
- WATCH: Broncos And Patriots Get Into Brawl
- TEBOW DESTROYED
- THRILLER: 49ers Top Saints In Instant Playoff Classic
- Attacks On Mitt Romney Get Personal
- LIVE UPDATES: Tim Tebow, Tom Brady Battle In NFL Playoffs
- Gingrich Addresses Controversial Past Claims About Race, Class
- Romney Opens Up Wide Lead In South Carolina
- WATCH: Arianna On How To Fix Capitalism
- Anti-Romney Film Nets Major Audience Despite Inaccuracies
- Record $11.3 Million Spent On South Carolina TV Ads
- Paul Heads Home As Campaign Heats Up
- Rick Santorum Wins Evangelical Leaders' Endorsement
- Man Gets Life In Prison For Failed NYC Terror Plot
- Santorum: 'I'm Not A Perfect Conservative'
- White House Will Not Support Online Piracy Bills
- Iran Claims US Behind Nuclear Scientist's Death
- Reform Leader Pulls Out Of Egyptian Presidential Race
- Bomb Kills At Least 53 Shiite Pilgrims In South Iraq
- Al Gore Speaks Out About Olbermann, Dings MSNBC
- Game on
- Elegant Explanations
- World building the future
- "A different language is a different vision of life." ~Federico Fellini
- Oh, brave new world!
- Weren't you the 1% who hurt me with your lies?
- An African in Guangzhou
- Web 2.0 Apocalypse
- Our Stratfordian Cousin
- Ensign Flipper? Dolphins in the U.S. Navy
- DHS Monitoring "Political Dissent"
- Lick Me
- Mommy is still angry at Daddy.
- I have no idea how these people got birds wedged in books, or why.
- Let's start with the contents of this box.
- Porn again.
- Obama White House opposes SOPA, PIPA.
- 2951 IMAGES, 12FPS
- Dam computer, OR how many bits could a bitchuck bit if a bitchuck could chuck bits?
- See you Jimmy
- Erection news
- Falling STAR*D?
- The helmet-head blocked the sack and penetrated the hole for a creaming score.
- My Father, Always Fond of a Long Shot, Chose to Have His Cancerous Tounge Removed
- Brutal insect carnage
- Microsoft locks out installation of other OS in new ARM devices...
- Kist o Riches Indeed
- Do you.
- The Weasel, Twelve Monkeys And The Shrub
- What Happened to Baby Annie?
- The Girl Who Tried to Save the World
- Laissez-Faire Aesthetics
- Judith Clarks Radical Transformation
- What Remains: Conversations With Americas Funeral Directors
- Can Accused Killer Seth Winder Stay Sane Long Enough to Stand Trial?
- What Happens to the Children Nobody Wants?
- Next stop South Carolina: Can Romney's train keep chugging ahead? - Christian Science Monitor
- Alex Smith finds confidence at right time for 49ers - Reuters Canada
- Satirical SC Ad Makes Romney Out to Be a Serial Killer - Fox News (blog)
- Cruise ship disaster: Death toll reaches five - Stuff.co.nz
- Santorum and Gingrich Scramble for the Conservative Vote - New York Times (blog)
- Live From New York, It's Lana Del Rey - Billboard
- Doomed Russia Mars probe spirals back to Earth - Ninemsn
- William Hague: Iran Sanctions To Be Adopted By European Nations - Huffington Post
- Conservatives may hold key for Mitt Romney's success in S.C. - Boston Herald
- Newt downplays conservative movement around Santorum - Politico (blog)
- Russia's Doomed Mars Spacecraft Falling Back to Earth - Voice of America (blog)
- Murdoch uses Twitter to attack Google over internet piracy - Telegraph.co.uk
- China raps US over curbs on oil trader - Financial Times
- Golden Globes Broadcast Begins on NBC at 5 PT/8ET - Reuters
- probe to crash to Earth 'within hours' - Herald Sun
- Honeymooners, crewman rescued in Italian cruise ship disaster - TVNZ
- BBC Sport Alex Smith (left) and Vernon Davis celebrate their winning touchdown - BBC Sport
- Super PAC Satire: Colbert Explains (Faux) Presidential Run to ABC News - ABC News
- Santorum: Romney doesn't provide 'contrast' to Obama - USA TODAY
- 2 bodies found on wrecked cruise ship - CBS News
- Patriots, San Francisco looking super - Herald Sun
- Twenty arrested at Candlestick during 49ers playoff win - San Jose Mercury News
- Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' gig blasted by celebs - New York Daily News
- Arab League to Review Observers' Final Syria Report Next Sunday - Voice of America (blog)
- Tim Tebow Is Out of the Playoffs, But He's Here to Stay - The Atlantic
- Italy disaster could hit cruise industry - Reuters India
- South Carolina evangelicals suspicious of Romney's faith and record - National Post (blog)
- Net content needs global convention - Hindustan Times
- 5 dead from capsized cruise ship - CBC.ca
- Where's Newt? SC campaign stumbles plague Gingrich - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- 'Cranky' Obama Complained About Taking Pictures with the Troops
- Russian space probe to crash to Earth within hours - Yahoo! News
- ICE union slows Obama's deportation policy shift
- Understanding Agenda 21 About
- Understanding Agenda 21 About "Sustainable Development "
- Minnesota shop to continue cash transfers to Somalia
- Ethanol Subsidies: Not Gone, Just Hidden a Little Better | Mother Jones
- craigslist | about > SOPA
- What's in a Domain Name? $185,000 for Starters
- BankUnited Said to Explore a Sale One Year After Lender's IPO; Shares Jump - Bloomberg
- 'We'll give you the death penalty': How police 'forced innocent boy, 12, to confess to strangling his...
- 'Augmented-reality' windshields and the future of driving
- No Maple Syrup by 2100? | Mother Jones
- Questions for Focus on the Family about Tim Tebow
- It's Getting Harder For Student-Athletes To Use Social Media
- A new breed of 4G phones emerges
- Colbert Super PAC Goes Negative On Romney In First South Carolina Ad Brands him "Mitt the Ripper"...
- Rare tumor robs young woman's voice
- Religious Right Endorses Santorum; Aims to Stop Romney in South Carolina | AlterNet
- The Top 1 Percent: What Jobs Do They Have? - NYTimes.com
- Glacier Time Lapse Video Reveals 'Epochal Change' Captured By Extreme Ice Survey (VIDEO)
- University seeks undocumented students
- Odom Came 'Real Close' to Walking Away from Basketball
- Literary mystery: Was poet Pablo Neruda murdered?
- Microsoft's youngest employee dies in Lahore
- Teachers Say N.C. Violated the Constitution
- It's Settled -Ron Paul forEconomy Czar
- 'The Obamas' by Jodi Kantor - Review
- Rough Sailing for Plan to Move NOAA? - ScienceInsider
- Books from Pakistan, Pakistani books English and Urdu, Anthropologs Army Arts & Architecture...
- The Caucus: Santorum and Gingrich Scramble for the Conservative Vote
- What Do They Do?
- Emlen Tunnell: The Giants Greatest Packer
- Shiite Muslims Target of Bomb Blast in Southern Pakistan
- The 1 Percent Paint a More Nuanced Portrait of the Rich
- Gunmen Storm Building in Iraq's Ramadi: Police
- Evangelical Christians Unease With Romney Is Theological
- Israel Faces Crisis Over Role of Ultra-Orthodox in Society
- Italian Cruise Ship Accident Raises Questions About Crew and Captain
- Land Carvings Attest to Amazons Lost World
- Doug Wheeler Builds Infinity Environment at David Zwirner
- Mitt Romney Offers Praise for a Donors Business
- House Republicans Fear Another Session of Infighting
- Hollywoods Power Stylists
- Palestinian Authority Leaders Talk With Israel and Hamas
- Syria, in Deep Crisis, May Be Slipping Out of Control
- At Bank of America, the Image Officer Has a Lot to Fix
- Strategies: A Starbucks Price Increase, to a Not-So-Round Final Number
- Epic Systems, Digitizing Health Records Before It Was Cool
- New England 45, Denver 10: Tom Brady Leads Patriots to Win over Tim Tebow and Broncos
- What Happened to Baby Annie?
- The Texas Tribune: Piecing Together Decades-Old Murder Cases, Increasing Because of DNA Evidence, Is a...
- The Fifth Down: Broncos vs. Patriots, Tebow vs. Brady, Live Analysis
- Anaheim, Calif., Police Make Arrest in Killing of Homeless Man
- White House Says It Opposes Parts of Two Antipiracy Bills
- Detained Man Suspect in 4 Calif. Homeless Killings
- An Election in Kazakhstan Will Offer Something New: A Multiparty System
- Joel J. Tyler, Judge Who Ruled Deep Throat Obscene, Dies at 90
- Countrywide V.I.P. Loans Linked to McKeon and Gallegly
- Novelties: A Wireless Way Around Data Center Traffic Jams
- Redmon - A web interface for managing redis: cli, admin, and live monitoring
- Learn Code The Hard Way
- OTR in Go
- My coding is completed.
- Alexis Ohanian vs NBC - Debating SOPA
- Peregrine - Java MapReduce Framework
- A Crash Course in Modern Hardware
- PirateBox DIY
- Juvia: Free software Disqus comment server
- Some more tidbits from ex-Codemasters employees
- Pinterest knocked off by Samwer brothers
- 10 years ago today: Bill Gates kicks arse over security
- How to get started with anything
- What is your favorite deep, elegant or beautiful explanation?
- A Lua interpreter in the NetBSD kernel
- Scarcity Is A Shitty Business Model
- Joi Ito: Why we need to stop SOPA and PIPA
- What is the most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- Ask HN: Who's looking for employment?
- The Gentleman Hacker of 1903
- Pouring Water Into a Volcano To Generate Power
- Generating Charts In Wicket Application On Google App Engine
- Count the effective number of lines of code of a project
- jQuery or CSS3 transitions? Speed comparison + brief empirical explanation.
- Juvia: OSS commenting server in Rails 3 ala Disqus and IntenseDebate
- Things Entrepreneurs Should Avoid When Raising Capital
- 15 Incredibly Stupid Ways People Made Their Millions
- What Jobs Do the Top 1% Have?
- Epic Systems, Digitizing Health Records Before It Was Cool
- What Percent Are You?
- NASA Open Sources Aircraft Design Software
- Scientists Create World's Tiniest "Ear"
- Pouring Water Into a Volcano To Generate Power
- Can NASA Warm Cold Fusion?
- Navy May Use Mine-Detecting Dolphins In the Straight of Hormuz
- Sweden Experiments With Public Twitter Takeover
- The Pirate Bay To Stop Serving Torrent Files
- PC-BSD 9.0 Release
- DHS Monitors Social Media For 'Political Dissent'
- Dropbox Founder Wants To Build the Next Google
- Multiple Sclerosis Damage Washed Away By Stream of Young Blood
- Introversion and Solitude Increase Productivity
- FTC Expands Its Google Antitrust Investigations
- White House Responds To SOPA, PIPA, and OPEN
- Viruses Stole City College of S.F. Data For Years
- The New Transparency of War and Lethality of Hatred
- Righthaven's Lawyers Target of State Bar Investigation
- Workers In Brazil Can Claim Overtime For Answering Email After Hours
- India OKs Censoring Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo
- Microsoft Taking Aggressive Steps Against Linux On ARM
- How SOPA & PIPA Could Hurt Scientific Debate
- Internet Systems Consortium Seeks Wider Input For BIND 10
- A DNA Sequencer Cheap Enough For (Some) Doctors' Offices
- Code Cleanup Culls LibreOffice Cruft
- NSA Releases Security-Enhanced Android
- IPv6-Only Is Becoming Viable
- Homeless Student Is Intel Talent Search Semifinalist
- DNS Provision Pulled From SOPA
- Sykipot Trojan Variant Stealing DoD Smartcard Credentials
- Astronomers Release Enormous Database of Variable-Luminosity Celestial Objects
- Colbert ad: if corporations are people, then Mitt's corporate raiding makes him a serial killer
- RAW Week: Pope Bob Remembrance, by Rev. Ivan Stang
- Anatomically correct papercraft torso with organs
- RAW quote: we look for the secret
- England worst place in the world for bogus "walking while brown" stop-and-searches
- White House rejects SOPA and PIPA
- Net-meme tile-game on Kickstarter
- Was American arrested for spying in Iran producing "propaganda games" for CIA?
- Boing Boing will go dark on Jan 18 to fight SOPA
- CyanogenMod, the free/open port of Android, gains traction
- What happens if you ask Google Images what's most similar, starting with a blank image, repeating the...
- Recursive phishing email
- RAW Week: My Weirdest Summer Ever, by Erik Davis
- My Monster Family car stickers
- Colbert Super-PAC ad: Buddy Roemer does not coordinate with Colbert Super-PAC
- Brazil: Answering work emails after hours is overtime
- Lamar Smith and Patrick Leahy blink: take DNS-blocking out of SOPA and PIPA
- Open medical knowledge saves lives: Oppose H.R. 3699
- Caturday: Alfalfa Haz a Hungry
- RAW Week: My Strange Evening with Robert Anton Wilson, By Lewis Shiner
- Investigating reader preferences for a core technical reference book on the eve of its self-published rebirth
- HOWTO beat carny games
- VHS Cassette notebooks
- RAW quote: a grandiose delusion
- British man who hosted site with links to downloads elsewhere may become first to be extradited to US over...
- I brought you a transplant heart, but I dropped it
- Space crap to hit Earth: failed Russian Mars probe expected to crash-land this weekend
- Sebastian Junger on Marine Afghan corpse urination incident
- Apple audits supply chain, vows to fight for reduction in worker abuses, environmental damage
- Data breach at City College of SF may impact 100,000 students
- US Coast Guard Cutter Healy and Russian Tanker Renda moor off of Nome, Alaska, ready to deliver the fuel to...
- I scream, you scream, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. NOW SHADDUP AND GIVE ME MORE ALCOHOLIC ICE CREAM
- Ugly ass sea otter pups born at Seattle Awwwquarium
- Detained at Guatanamo: An innocent man recounts his painful and perplexing stint at Guantanamo. Here come...
- "Drew Curtis makes Farking an art form, propelling quirky humor to national fame"
- RIAA on SOPA outrage: "It sure seems like the deck is stacked to ensure no meaningful or balanced...
- Missing teen found at the last place investigators thought to look: The library
- Utah's top law enforcement officer accused of plagiariz...er, stealing intellectual property in support of...
- Photoshop this swan, lake
- Leading health expert says that moms' habits in the 1950s launched the obesity epidemic of today. Curse you...
- Truck crash kills over 200 sheep, according to drowsy workers
- Third-grader Matthew Asselin owns Ferris Bueller's absence record with a monster 53 days out due to...
- Normally, Subby would rather pull his own hair out than spend time with a chatty, 9 year-old third grade...
- Police feel they did nothing wrong by interrogating a 12 year old for hours with the camera...
- Snap, Crackle, Arrrrggg
- Royal Navy captures 13 pirates. This is not a repeat from 1745
- Teen atheist showered with Christian love
- Photoshop this man on a mop
- Two middle-schoolers use stolen passwords to erase class information and send out "poorly written...
- Photoshop these men of vast reading
- Not News: Man and women have consensual sex. Still Not News: He's married. FARK: She is suing him for...
- US Department of the Interior agrees to change quote on the MLK Memorial after Maya Angelou points out he...
- "Court finds state violated Bigfoot's right to free speech." Then it gets weird
- Need a CT scan but you're a wee bit too large for the hospital equipment? Well there's always the zoo....
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 15
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 14
- Dell Discovers Internet Mojo In...Philadelphia?
- Underwater Noise Disturbs Whales 120 Miles Away
- 29 Videos, a Lifetime of Memories: Wired's CES Film Festival
- Rep. Smith Waters Down SOPA, DNS-Redirects Out
- Nevada State Bar Investigating Copyright-Troll Righthaven
- Keep Your Computer Bug-Free
- New Animal Virus Takes Northern Europe by Surprise
- Hong Quan: Ballers Battle to Break Out
- Navy: We Want Our Salty Dogs Smarter, Saner, Saintlier
- Beauty and the Beast 3D: Still a Great Film, and a Tangled Short, Too!
- Game|Life Podcast: Does Xbox 360 Need Games Anymore?
- Satellite Snaps Show North Korea's Nuclear Progress
- Katee Sackhoff, Jon Favreau Darken The Clone Wars' Death Watch
- The Curious Case of Web Browser Names
- High-Speed Animal Flight Videos Show Hidden Aerial World
- Budget Woes Could Sink Future Navy Plan
- TSA Air Marshal Arrested for Stealing Boston Occupier's iPhone on the Eve of Eviction
- Murdoch on MySpace: 'We Screwed Up in Every Way Possible'
- 2012: The Year of the Kids' App-cessory
- Juice Boxes
- 10 Gadgets We Want to Steal Before Leaving CES
- What's Inside: Enzyte Male Enhancer
- Jan. 13, 2004: Duck!
- State of the Game: What 2012 Holds for Nintendo, Sony and More
- Cars Connect With Apps, the Cloud at CES
- Unexpected Road Block to Afghanistan Peace: Gitmo
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 13
- Leahy Offers to Remove Net-Altering DNS Redirects in Anti-Piracy Bill
- Farmer Gets Back His Stolen Bunnies
- For Presidential Impersonators, Election Means Serious Business
- Court: Ex-Con Can Sue Prison Officer Over Sheared Dreadlocks
- Arianna Pulls A Sword Out Of A Man's Mouth
- PHOTOS: Rhode Island Bakery Offers 'TSA-Approved' Cupcakes
- 4-Foot-2 Man Paralyzed In Dwarf-Tossing Incident
- Handcuffed Man Who Stole Cop Car Gets Caught
- Amish Men Jailed For Defying Buggy Safety Rules
- Russian Buys Crates, Gets 79 Kalashnikov Rifles, 250 Cases Of Ammo Free
- Customized Coffins Star In New Art Show
- WATCH: The Musical Punching Bag
- World Toilet Paper Folding Record Broken By Teens!
- Boy, 6, Ticketed For Reckless Driving After Toy Motorcycle Hits SUV
- Beware: It's Only The First Friday The 13th Of 2012
- 10-Year-Old 'Flip The Circus Boy' Dies In Accidental Hanging (VIDEO)
- Man Charged With Having Sex With Neighbor's Dog In North Carolina
- Drunk Driver Speeds 18 Miles On Wrong Side Of Highway
- WATCH: 'St. Elmo's Fire' Song Gets Tim Tebow Tweak
- 'Incredible Hulk' Robs Bank
- Not So Fast: Alleged Carjacker Arrested When Vehicle Runs Out Of Gas
- Amish Defendants Plead Not Guilty To Beard-Cutting Attacks
- Awesome Living: IKEA Courts Parisians With Incredible Apartment Inside Metro
- The TSA Cupcake Story That Just Won't Go Away...
- TLC Tackles Animal Re-Creation With 'I Cloned My Pet'
- Holy Cow -- Virgin Mary Appears In Burger Joint
- Japanese Department Store Offers 'Fu**** Sale'
- Kansas Pastor's Wife Accuses Husband Of Bigamy
- GROSS VIDEO: Take An Internal Tour Of Your Own Guts
- Mythic Snub-Nosed Monkey Found Alive, Bigfoot Next?
- PHOTOS: Political Pets
- Parents Drop Fake Treating-You-Like-An-Adult Act Half-Hour Into Visit
- Attending Price Is Right Taping Apparently Sailors Best Idea For Shore Leave
- Fan On The Street: On Barry Larkin Being The Only Player Elected To Baseball Hall Of Fame
- Report: New Orleans Saints Have Run Same Offensive Play Over And Over Since Week 6
- Ndamukong Suh Fined $75,000, Just To Wrap Things Up
- Sports: AFC Divisional Playoffs, Broncos at Patriots
- Letters To The Editor: Pearl Harbor
- Long-Distance Relationship Working Perfectly For Couple With No Interest In Sex, Intimacy, Sharing Each...
- Study Finds Hearing Loved One's Voice Induces Excruciating Pain In Coma Patients
- TV Listings: Inadvertent Ice Road Truckers
- Bill O'Brien Promises To Never Uphold The Traditions And Values Penn State Now Stands For
- Statshot: What Are We Coming To Terms With?
- This Shit Again
- Sportsgraphic: Athletes And Religion
- [video] Minnesota Braces For Return Of Bachmann's Full Attention
- Magazine: Twitter: How It Failed To Solve This Child's Kidnapping
- Unpopular BCS Crowns Alabama National Champions, Endorses Rick Santorum, Spits On World War II Veteran,...
- Area Man Shocked To Learn There Is A Butt-Oriented Magazine He Was Not Aware Of
- American Voices: Court Overturns Oklahoma Sharia Law Ban
- Jay-Z Fans Brace Themselves For Onslaught Of Horrible Odes To Baby
- [audio] Cryptozoologist Falls For It Again
- Infographic: Detroit Ending 24-Hour Police Station Access
- President Obama Wondering Why He Always Has To Initiate Phone Call With NCAA Champions
- Nation's Disenfranchised Finally Rise Up, Demand Justice, Are Denied It
- Alex Smith Boasts 49ers Have What It Takes To Win Despite Him
- American Voices: Hostess Files For Bankruptcy
- [video] Grover Norquist: 'I Engaged In A Week-Long Drug-Fueled Orgy With Corporate Income Taxes'
- [video] Grover Norquist: 'I Engaged In A Week-Long Drug-Filled Orgy With Corporate Income Taxes'
- Scandalous Photos Reveal Grover Norquist Carried On Secret Affair With Taxes For Years
- [audio] Mischievous Raccoon Wreaks Havoc On International Space Station
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Hack a Computer Case Fan Into a Litter Box Exhaust System [Weekend Project]
- Use a Dustpan to Fill Containers That Don't Fit in Your Sink [Clever Uses]
- View Tight Clothing as Motivation to Lose Weight Instead of an Excuse to Go Shopping [Mind Hacks]
- Freeze Leftover Canned Beans for Reuse [Video]
- Clean Your Bedroom in 10 Minutes [How To]
- DIY Computer Rotary Knob Controller [Video]
- Top 10 Tricks for Getting Better Sleep [Lifehacker Top 10]
- 'What's the Font?' Reveals Fonts Used on Web Sites [Chrome Extensions]
- Brush Up on Your Culinary Skills This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Quickly Estimate Serving Sizes and Measurements by Using Your Hands and Knowing Your Cooking Utensils...
- Remains of the Day: The HP Touchpad is Not Dead Yet [For What It's Worth]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: January 7-January 13 [Highlights]
- Answer: Who Is She, and What About That Hotel and That Chef? [Search Research]
- Daily App Deals: Get Maven Web Browser for iOS for Free in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- What Are Magnet Links, and How Do I Use Them to Download Torrents? [Explainer]
- Stop Your Jacket Zipper from Getting Caught with a Simple Mod [DIY]
- What Are Your Favorite Alternatives to Google Services? [Ask The Readers]
- "Keep Giving Them You, Until You Is What They Want" [Quotables]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Passports [Help Yourself]
- The Best PDF Viewer for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- Grooveshark Releases HTML5 Mobile Webapp, Streams Music to Your Smartphone for Free [Grooveshark]
- How Can I Find Out Why My Email Account Just Spammed My Friends and Family? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Use a Drinking Straw to Keep Jewelry or Headphones from Getting Tangled [Clever Uses]
- 35 MacGyver Tips, Clever Uses, and Other Life Hacks in One Infographic [Infographics]
- The Open Thread Is Your Weekly Defense Against SAD [Open Thread]
- How to Use Your Smartphone to Remotely Send Downloads to Your Home Computer [Video]
- Skype 5.5 Beta Brings a Redesigned Call UI, Other Improvements to Mac OS X [Skype]
- Mount An External Hard Drive Underneath Your Desk with Velcro to Keep It Hidden Away [Organization]
- This Glue Chart Guides You Through Which Glue to Use Where [Household]
- What's New in HTML5 Forms: The Datalist Control
- OpenShift Express: Deploy a Java EE application (with AS7 support)
- 180 Awesome jQuery Slider and Effects Roundup
- Why do most programmers work so hard at pretending that theyre not doing math?
- 2012: the year of UNcollaborative development, or: when GitHub kills Open Source
- An Ultimate HTML5 Cheat Sheet for Web Developers
- Profile your applications with Java VisualVM
- Advance I/O Streams in Java with Examples
- Ajax with Spring MVC 3 using Annotations and JQuery
- How the Cloud Is Molding the Next-Generation CIO
- IBM smashes Moore's Law, cuts bit size to 12 atoms
- First steps with Scala revisited: bash and python strikes back
- How I Learnt enough Python/Django to be Dangerous in 1 Month
- C# : Inside the Concurrent Collections, ConcurrentStack
- Getting Started with CodeIgniter
- 7 Ways to be a Better Leader in 2012
- New Blog: Node.js on Windows Azure
- Google Calendar Notifications Using Pynotify
- Compile Time Annotations in Java
- Creating an In-Browser Text Editor with IndexedDB
- Perfection Kills Profiling CSS for Fun and Profit
- An Alternative to Wire Framing WP7 Apps With Sketchflow
- Windows Phone Mango Sample: 5 Must-Have Animations Pt. 3
- MongoDB Rocks My World
- How to plot a function of two variables with matplotlib
- Why Tradeshift uses Grails
- When to use the Java volatile keyword ?
- Cat Hat
- Finger Sporks
- The Coffee Shop Where Customers Pay for Each Others Drinks
- A 14 Day Apocalypse
- Woman Pays $50k To Clone Her Dog
- What Pokeballs Would Look Like In Real Life
- Paperboy Vs. Contra, or A Bad Day On Easy Street
- These Doggies Are Ready For The Star Wars Marathon
- The Unseen Actors Inside Iconic Character Costumes
- 3D Printed TARDIS Cookies Look Tasty & Fun
- Watch The AT-AT Dog Eat Dinner
- Adorable Plush Geek Creatures
- No, Steven Hawking Does Not Know How To Time Travel
- Golden Girl Valentines Day Cards
- Have You Ever Wondered What Skyrim Would Be Like In Modern Times?
- Pradas Classic Car Pumps
- The Adult Swim Art Gallery Showing
- Man in Gorilla Suit Watches House Fire
- LEGO 19-Foot Scale Model of a Saturn V Rocket
- Ninja Knit Beanie
- Strange Portraits Of Couples Sealed In Plastic
- Funky Stools Which Are Organically Grown With Magnets
- Incredible Works Of Art Made Out Of Junk
- Back to the TARDIS
- Geek Warrior Seeks Revenge, Finds Epic Failure
- The Beyonce Fly
- Little Brothers Lucky Catch
- The Secrets to Winning 5 Popular State Fair Games
- Animated Version of Edvard Munchs The Scream
- R.I.P. Milo the Sea Otter
- Forbidden Planet Jigsaw Puzzle
- This Week at Neatorama
- Get Your Drink On With These Geeky Cocktails
- Cool Retro Styled VHS Tape Notebooks
- Carved Wood Paintings
- git - the simple guide - no deep shit!
- Mr. Daisey and the Apple Factory | This American Life
- New High-Quality Free Fonts (2012 Edition) - Smashing Magazine
- How to use services in Mac OS X
- parislemon Why I Hate Android
- Tim O'Reilly - Google+ - I was pleased to see the measured tone of the White House
- Should Vanity Fair Be a Spelling Vigilante? | Blogs | Vanity Fair
- inessential.com: Things I Learned Doing Responsive Web Design
- StartSSL Certificates & Public Key Infrastructure
- Public datasets on AWS
- Schlep Blindness
- The Flip Side of a Big Audience | Smarterware
- Search by Image, Recursively, Transparent PNG, #1 on Vimeo
- Under voter pressure, members of Congress backpedal (hard) on SOPA
- Daring Fireball: On the Behavior of the iPhone Mute Switch
- Designing Mute Marco.org
- To Find Happiness, Forget About Passion
- How Copyright Industries Con Congress | Cato @ Liberty
- The Rise of the New Groupthink - NYTimes.com
- Ex-Apple boss Sculley sets record straight on Jobs
- Believing in Tim Tebow - ESPN
- Who Pinched My Ride? [longform.org]
- A brief history of personal computing platforms. on Twitpic
- DNS provision pulled from SOPA, victory for opponents | Media Maverick - CNET News
- Circumventing the No-Fly list in thirty seconds
- Writing Robust Bash Shell Scripts
- Snapshot of the computer market, with and without iPad - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Tech
- Future Perfect Imperialist Tendencies
- Auto-detecting Credit Card Type - Web Standards Sherpa
- CDC To Increase Tests on Monkey Meat [Health]
- Israel's Lady Problem [Israel]
- Serial Butt Stabber Caught, Butts Everywhere Rejoice [Crime]
- Golden Glove Nominees To Eat Dessert Made of Actual Gold, Activists Mad About It [Golden Globes]
- Travelers Leave $409,000 in Change Behind at Airport Security [Tsa]
- Things We Already Knew: John Edwards Has a Bad Heart [Malingerers]
- Bacon Linked to Cancer (Again), Ruins Morning [Brunch]
- Introducing Your Guest Golden Globes Tweeter: Justin Vivian Bond [Guest Stars]
- Please Welcome Our First Weekend Audition: Taylor Berman [Announcements]
- Tales From the Campfire: We Be Illin [Campfire]
- 'Choke On Shit and Die Asshole' and Other Things You Said to Us This Week [Mail Of Tears]
- North Dakota Pulls Its Sad 'Take Our Cornfed Women, Please' Tourism Ad [Badvertising]
- Use Facebook to Find Out How Many People Are Into Kinky Sex in Any Workplace [Privacy]
- The Complex Tale of Rick Perry and the Inquisitive Mannequin [Rick Perry]
- Who I Would Fuck in the NFL Playoffs Tomorrow [Sports Fans]
- Bloomberg Employees Are Bravely Speaking Out About Their Weirdo Workplace [Media]
- How I Made $70 Selling Myself on Twitter [Adventures]
- Supply-Side Hero Arthur Laffer Sued for Hyping Ponzi Scheme [Fraud]
- The Sword Swallower Who Tore His Esophagus with a Neon Lightbulb and Kept Performing [Video]
- Maybe This Time, Congress' 'Date Night' Will Solve America's Problems [Failed State]
- There Is No Earthly Reason Journalists Should Not Wear Jeans [Dress Codes]
- Fed-Up With The Murdering, Philadelphia Mayor Beseeches Townspeople To Stop Being "Assholes" [Video]
- Jersey Shore: Melancholy and the Vin-finite Sadness [Video]
- Our Pals the Israelis Are Pretending to Be CIA Agents [Spooks]
- A Handwritten Cry for Help From Inside the Bloomberg Mothership [Media]
- Mitt Romney Isn't the Only Candidate Who Dabbles in the Wicked French Tongue [Video]
- Chinese Apple Fans Are Even More Insane Than American Apple Fans [Apple]
- Calvin Klein and His Gay Porn Star Boyfriend Are Already Back Together? [Splits]
- Latin America Is the Most Dangerous Region in the World (By Far) [Violence]
- Which NFL Quarterback Is Cheating with a Twilight Actress? [Blind Items]
|I Like Being Manipulated|
|After Two Days of Debate, Evangelical Leaders...|
|January 14, 2012: Weekend|
|'Have You Heard From Johannesburg?' Series...|
|A City Education: The Importance of Teaching...|
|S.C. newspaper endorses Huntsman|
|On This Day: NASAs Surveyor 7 Probe Lands on Moon|
|Sex Addiction 101|
|NSCs Matthew Spencer tapped for DASD Middle...|
|Russian space probe, Phobos Ground, expected to...|
|Divers resume search for dozens missing after...|
|Public Friendly Police|
|Goings On About Town: Venues: Merkin Concert Hall|
|Assassination Opens New Rifts Between Iran And...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|Words With Friends Is A Real Life Saver, Literally|
|Costa Concordia: Death Toll Rises|
|Golden Globes 2011: Best Photos|
|The Caucus: Santorum and Gingrich Scramble for...|
|John Edwards Waging Heroic, Life-Threatening...|
|Obama Administration responds to We the People...|
|Backing of Evangelicals Could Resuscitate...|
|Isn't a Bainful Turnaround What America Needs?|
|Building a green economy means bringing workers...|
|Finally, One State Gets It Right On Immigration|
wall street j.
|Greece to Resume Debt Talks|
|Dollar Index Technical Review|
|Types of Investment Risk and Rate of Return in...|
|Football Freakonomics: The Frozen Conundrum|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|What's Your Influencing Style?|
|Professional Women and a Secure Retirement|
|Apple Speaks Openly, Discloses Environmental...|
|WATCH: An UFC Fighter Delivered One Of The Most...|
|Also in Merkel's response to the S&P downgrades...|
|The New Political Battleground: Your Social...|
|Scarcity Is A S**tty Business Model (Fred...|
|Cartoon: Ways to Improve Cloud Security|
|That iPhone Can Be Dangeous! Saturday Night...|
|Visualization of the Week: Visualizing your...|
|Heres Why Zazzle Bests Vistaprint|
|The iPoo toilet|
|Animals Trolling People|
|Google Guy And Others Blast Rupert Murdoch For...|
|Rainey Qualley, Andie MacDowell, Talk Miss...|
|Week in Apple: Apple's education event, Anobit,...|
|6 Apps Worth Downloading This Week|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iPad 3 with LTE, Quad-Core Processor and Retina...|
|The Strip: The Working Poor Electronic Show|
|LG Marquee will be available from Boost Mobile...|
|The Tech Guy 339|
|Tutorial: How to fix exposure online|
|The Musical About Grizzly Adams And His Bears|
|Mitt Romney handing out cash on the rope line|
yahoo odd news
|Banned Bulgarian referee uses false identity|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Cleared for Takeoff: Rhode Island Bakery...|
|The Feeble Nominee|
|5 Mundane Objects That Saved Important Lives|
|New Body For Weather Girl|
|Burning Man: Rites Of Passage, Burning Man...|
|Drinking Games for the Mature Adult|
|42% of iPhones are used with broken screens|
|Brayton Fire Training Field and Disaster City|
|FAIL Nation: Probably Glad She Moved LOL|
|Lana Del Rey Bombs Underwhelms On SNL|
|Woman Can't Parallel Park Smart Car|
|GIF: Shake It Off, Shake It Off!|
|First Pictures: Live Snub-Nosed Monkeys Caught...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Phobos-Grunt to come down today|
|Almost Nome: U.S. Icebreaker About to Reach...|
|Odds And Ends|
|10 Awesome Ad Campaigns You've Never Heard Of|
|Infants Possess Intermingled Senses|
|Loud-mouthed Wi-Fi devices could use sound to...|
|New in the Maker Shed: Arduino Wireless Proto...|
|Weekend Links: Meeting Silverback Gorillas|
|SNL's Harry Potter is the boy who never left...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3...|
|Brain glia cells increase their DNA content to...|
|This Week in the Future, January 9-13, 2012|
|I Have Determined A Truth|
|FAA Allows Whooping Cranes To Resume Migration...|
|The New Worldchanging Is Coming|
|Sunday Brunch: French Chouquettes|
|Tesco Opens Zero-Carbon Store|
|Of Chevy Volt Battery Fires, Solyndra and...|
|Solar grid parity 101and why you should care|
|Flaunt Your Rapid Transit Pride with Hanger 3s...|
|New winter sport: Crowboarding|
|First Look At The Smart Mini Pickup Concept|
|Mark Lamster: Rethinking Roosevelt Island|
|How Commercial Plugin Developers Are Using The...|
|Move Over MCM: Laser-Cut Skallops = House of...|
|Trailer for Detachment|
|Geoffrey H. Shorts Gorgeous Photographs of...|
|These Are Not Photos: Realism by Steve Mills|
|Kimball Art Center / Will Bruder+PARTNERS|
|Epic Art Pieces By Jose Vega|
|COLOURlovers Interview with Zach Holman of...|
|Lights of the cities|
|Un monstre Paris, l'album|
|Master the Art of Listening and Watch All Your...|
|Workspace of the Week: Organized, elegant, and...|
|Opinion: Bargaining for a Childs Love|
|Life as a Conscious Practice|
|Beyond Apple Pie|
|Guess Which Celeb Is Leaving a Workout?|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|Seven Sexy Date Night Outfit Ideas To Wear This...|
|Pre-Fall 2012: Prabal Gurung|
|Occupying "Downton Abbey"|
|How Were You Proposed To? Readers Tell All|
|Brad Pitt's Boyish Laughter Will Charm Your...|
|7 Hair Highlighting Tips You Should Know ...|
|January 15, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Gym Bag Essentials|
|How to Climb a Rope Like a Navy SEAL|
|GQ Parties at Milan Fashion Week|
|Alpina Heritage Pilot|
|Capone has the Winners' Names for the advanced...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Detachment - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Tim Burton to Film Pinocchio...|
|Chronicle Director Josh Trank Emerges as...|
|New Photo of Bilbo with Sting in 'The Hobbit' +...|
|Kelsey Grammer -- My New Wife Likes Men|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|CDC To Increase Tests on Monkey Meat [Health]|
|New Hobbit Images; Interviews with Philippa...|
|Watch Lana Del Rey On SNL|
|Golden Globes 2012 Predictions: Best Picture|
|Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Reunite to...|
|Spin starts 140-character reviews; we write...|
the big picture
|Dakar rally 2012|
|Like the new Facebook HQ?|
|New York Photos of the Week January 6th January...|
|Sunday, 15 Jan 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Iran and Elsewhere|
|Afterlives / Lissy Elle|
|shekhar kumar - In Queue.|
|dreams like this must|
|dixmai01.jpg 485327 pikseli|
|Adam and Eve|
|Comic for January 15, 2012|
|You must love what you do|