- How would you like this wrapped?
- TIL Warner Brothers makes royalties from every sale of a Guy Fawkes mask
- Is there an acceleration limit?
- Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- Does marriage really make people happier? Study finds few well-being advantages to marriage over cohabitation
- So I went on ThePirateBay today...I think they are doing it right!
- Wow Bill Maher
- I can't find it..
- My friend Nico went away for 6 weeks, and the last thing she said was, "don't have too much fun...
- MPAA Directly & Publicly Threatens Politicians Who Aren't Corrupt Enough To Stay Bought
- "lol its raining AND snowing in minecraft at the same time. Let me just look up and screensh-HOLY...
- Just doin' my own thin...HOLY SHIT
- An accurate view of everyone's Steam library.
- Gulag for Gaijin: Do you see this gun? he said... I have the legal authority to use this if you refuse to...
- I like your glasses
- Rev Run Has Lost It!
- Ghaddafi found hiding in greece
- Granny stays, no questions.
- Sopa dies, two more bills appear. I'm just too tired now. Why do they wish to take our freedom away so badly?
- The sun just farted in our general direction. Coronal mass ejection headed our way.
- Went to the Vet's Office Today. This is How We Were Greeted.
- What is Wrong With SOPA? (Got this from The Pirate Bay)
- It never fails to make me laugh.
- So, I shot this video at lunch...
- Saw this while walking to my car
- Rate of abortion is highest in countries where practice is banned. In Africa and Latin America researchers...
- America, what happened? From a concerned European.
- TIL Operation Acoustic Kitty was a CIA program to train cats to be spies. The first cat mission was...
- Skaha Lake beginning to freeze up
- Its a Girl! Documentary Film
- The Bark Side
- Have any Chimers done this?
- MANUAL PHOTOGRAPHY CHEAT SHEET
- Something Weird I Found On Google Maps
- Across Oz
- I shot this underneath the new Calatrava designed bridge in Dallas, Texas
- This is what SOPA looks like (taken from FB)
- #GANDALF THE #CENSORED
- Chime.in Stop SOPA Programming
- Several websites protest against proposed anti-piracy legislation; screen grabs via @Colin_Jones,...
- this picture is great, and I would love to share it with you!
- Goodnight See You On Thursday I'm protesting SOPA/PIPA Tomorrow
- How to Contact your members of Congress to Protest SOPA/PIPA
- Since technical terms confuse the hell out of me...
- The Day The LOLcats Died
- GOING DARK IN PROTEST OF SOPA
- Time to defeat PIPA
- Google to display anti-SOPA message
- Protests Against SOPA/PIPA Have Taken Place Across the World
- #ChimeCocktail The @zarkonium bacon soda-pop challenge.
- Start Your Week with Some Great New Chimers to Follow
- Aurora Over Greenland
- Music is my LIFE!
- Kicked off Pasadena Burger Week Yesterday
- Solar Pillar
- Could the Internet Ever Be Destroyed?: Scientific American
- Polish MP Could Get A Year For Even *Talking* About Smoking A Joint In Parliament
- How Diamond-Studded Magma Rises From Earth's Depths
- Poor ball girl asked to catch huge bug at the Australian Open 2012
- Man Randomly Punched And Slapped Random Women, Gets Arrested
- The Silicon Valleys of the world
- We the People
- Will Apple's iBooks Experiment Lower the Price of College Textbooks?
- Lagging Sex Life? Try Sleeping In Separate Beds
- Bethesda Outlines Skyrim Patch 1.4
- Netflix CMO Leslie Kilgore leaves after 12 years
- ESA backtracks, drops SOPA support after momentum turns
- As SOPA Stumbles, Megaupload Founder Has Luxury Cars Seized
- Insight: Mississippi pardons benefited whites by big margin
- Separated at birth? Young Newt Gingrich and The Office's Dwight Schrute
- Why Does Our Universe Have Three Dimensions?
- President Obama sings Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together'
- Obama Administration May Close U.S. Embassy In Syria : NPR
- The 9 Most Scathing Critical Responses to Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
- America Is Open for Business | The White House
- Google Kills Photo-Sharing Service Picnik, Plus More Products
- Libyan Islamists rally to demand sharia-based law
- How Will Teachers Pay For Apple's New iBooks? Sites Like DonorsChoose.Org
- Small business coalition calls for overthrow of Citizens United
- 'Gay people should get the death penalty': Three Muslim men found guilty of stirring up hatred with...
- The 50 Most Unique Firearms in Video Games
- Artist creates a life-size Ford Mustang... out of paper
- Hazel Jones: Woman with 2 vaginas rejects $1m pornography offer
- SOPA: Google Censored the Internet On the Same Day it Protested Congress' Attempt to Censor the Internet
- 6 Things We Don't Know About Apple's E-Textbooks Strategy
- Egyptian Islamists Secure 75 Percent Of Parliament
- NEWT ON FIRE
- Santorum: Equality Comes From 'God Of Abraham,' Not Islam
- McDonald's Offers Signing Bonus
- HORROR: At Least 143 Killed In Coordinated Attacks In Nigeria
- Divers Find Woman's Body In Stricken Ship
- Mild Winter Welcomed By Low-Income Families
- Bizarre Details Of Megaupload Founder Arrest Emerge
- Romney Admits He'll Lose 'Some Primaries'
- Light Fuel Detected Near Stricken Costa Concordia
- 5 Things To Watch For During The South Carolina Primary
- WATCH: Latina Actresses Frequently Cast As Maids And Cliches
- 2 Journalists Killed In Nigeria
- Cruise Captain Denies Delaying Alarm
- Florida Dream Act Activists Put Heat On Romney
- Romney's Primary Promise Threatens General Backlash
- Snowstorm Hits Northeast, Causing Airport Delays
- Santorum Makes Final Push In South Carolina
- Rick Santorum Officially Declared Winner Of Iowa Caucus
- Gingrich Spies Victory In South Carolina, Looks To 'Make History'
- 'Extremely Remorseful' Man Admits He Accidentally Started Reno Blaze
- Obama Previews State Of The Union Themes On Conference Call
- WATCH: Rich Kids For Romney
- Newt's Bumpy Day Doesn't Dampen Giddy Mood On Eve Of Primary
- PETA Wants O.J.'s Foreclosed Home For 'Meat Is Murder' Museum
- In Romney Attack, Top Dem Ties Cayman Islands To 'Smuggling Drugs'
- GAME-CHANGER: Chuck Norris Announces Presidential Endorsement
- Occupy Protesters Clash With Police At Supreme Court
- Is The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Reassessing SOPA, PIPA?
- Newspaper Publisher Apologizes For Obama Assassination Comments
- 365 days in the life of a bike in NYC
- Gizmo's Freeware
- Desperate Times in Xiaogang Village
- Burning bodices
- Enter the Black Water Dragon
- Another 50,000 hits on Youtube.
- Steven Siegel's 80s New York
- Extinct Monkey Lives!
- YouTube is full of videos that could be used for 418 error pages
- How many Presidential candidates can you name?
- I was a fan way before I knew it was underground.
- rat haus reality
- The Waffle House Terrorists
- STOP BEING SKINNY AND TIRED!
- Top Ten books of famous authors
- Elephant (innards) on parade.
- Portlandia is a Minstrel show?
- "Let's open up this pit!"
- The ability to recreate an entire movie is insignificant next to the potential of the Force.
- The sound of the ages
- Beneath the molecular diagram was the simple caption "MAKE ME!"
- Chicago Gang Cards
- West Memphis 3 Continued
- That's not just a kid's instrument
- Internet wins: SOPA and PIPA both shelved
- "And you could darn our clothes, and make pockets for us. None of us has any pockets.' " ~ J.M....
- Not as good as Beetlejuice, but still pretty good
- Life is a dream.
- Playing for the other Team(sters): Project 59
- Kickoff: Madden NFL and the Future of Video Game Sports
- The Longform.org Guide to War Criminals
- Bill Clinton: Someone We Can All Agree On
- The Spys Kid
- Searching for the Wounded Platoon
- Kuwait on the Prairie
- The Man Who Bought North Dakota
- After the death of Jack Kevorkian, Lawrence Egbert is the new public face of American assisted suicide
- Gil Scott-Heron: More Than a Revolution
- Two Soldiers
- Julian Assange: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Some Like Her Hot
- The Inner Quest of Newt Gingrich
- Counter-Terrorism Is Getting Complicated
- Bain: A Consulting Firm Too Hot to Handle?
- Making It in America
- Paved, But Still Alive
- The Hacker Is Watching
- National Subjects
- Aches on a Plane
- Judith Clarks Radical Transformation
- What Remains: Conversations With Americas Funeral Directors
- Mengeles Skull
- Are Heidi Klum and Seal Splitting Up? - Boston Herald (blog)
- Costa Chairman Says Captain Didn't Tell Truth - Bloomberg
- Romney to Gingrich: Release Freddie Mac report - CBS News
- Nevada fire 100% contained; 29 homes destroyed - CNN International
- Heidi Klum and Seal set to divorce? - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Gingrich, Romney Ham house standoff fizzles - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Giants Hope to Have Jake Ballard Against 49ers: Injury Update - Yahoo! Sports
- In South Carolina, a sharply tightened race - Washington Post
- Cruise ship death toll rises to 12 - News24
- Scientists Accidentally Discover Rare Monkey Previously Thought Extinct - TIME
- Scramble for Votes in SC as Gingrich Rises in Volatile Race - New York Times
- Lakers know what they have in Bryant; where the other points come from is a ... - ESPN
- Supermodel Heidi Klum and British singer Seal split - Mirror.co.uk
- Cruise shipwreck death toll rises to 12 - AFP
- Crackers on the high sea - New Zealand Herald
- Are Heidi Klum and Seal Really Getting a Divorce? - E! Online
- Snow storm moves through Mass. - Boston.com
- Heidi Klum and Seal to divorce? - New York Daily News
- Stephen Colbert shows Republicans how to draw a crowd - Los Angeles Times
- Obama sings a tune at fundraiser - Sky News Australia
- Santorum eyeing Florida primary as South Carolina election begins - Fox News
- Search continues as 12th body found on Costa Concordia - BBC News
- Etta James died in son's arms - Toronto Sun
- Twelfth body found in Italy shipwreck - Hindustan Times
- New York City May See as Much as 6 Inches of Snow From Storm - BusinessWeek
- For Some, Pardons About Redemption, Not Freedom - NPR
- Monkey thought to be extinct 'found' - Sky News Australia
- Heidi Klum to divorce Seal, report says - Fox News
- Snowfall in New York City May Total Up to 6 Inches, Ending This Afternoon - Bloomberg
- Costa Concordia divers find another body - National Post (blog)
- Fars News Agency :: Iranian Submarines Can Hunt Down US Aircraft Carriers Any Moment
- A History of the Chinese New Year
- Romney and Gingrich narrowly avoid Hamgate confrontation! Scenes from the South Carolina primary | The...
- At least 143 killed in north Nigeria sect attacks
- Foreign workers pour into China|Society|chinadaily.com.cn
- Monkeys and Solons ~~~ Keeping Evolution from Becoming Too Uppity and Self-Important
- Greedy Lying Bastards
- A New iGoogle Interface
- Mma Work outs Randy Couture
- Opening Newt's Marriage - NYTimes.com
- New Google Accounts Require Gmail and Google+
- Should prison inmates have the right to masturbate?
- With Economy In the Sewer... Obama Resorts to Singing at Fundraisers
- Newt Gingrich's Tawdry Affairs Secretly a Sign of Moral Strength
- Personal tragedy becomes political pawn - The Washington Post
- Discovery Channel Is Already Planning A Special About The Costa Concordia Disaster
- Bernie Goldberg And O'Reilly Would Not Have Aired ABC Marianne Gingrich Interview: 'It's Old News' | Mediaite
- Police question mother's beau Michael Borcina who was the contractor of the Connecticut mansion that burnt...
- 'He Who Should Not be Named': (Hint...It's George W. Bush)
- SC voters head to polls as Romney duels Gingrich
- CBO: ObamaCare-Like Programs Don't Save Money or Reduce Costs
- Catholic Leaders To Newt And Rick: Stop Perpetuating Ugly Racial Poverty Stereotypes
- Men Sentenced for Embezzling from Veterans | MyFoxMemphis | Fox 13 News
- National pro-fishing rally set for March in D.C.-The "Keep Fishermen Fishing" rally
- Colorado Resident Pleads Guilty to Defrauding Investors in Texas Real Estate Scheme
- The case made against James Early Ray was weak - Letters - bnd.com
- Christian Right Goes To War Over Newt Gingrich's Wife - Business Insider
- Individuals Plead Guilty in Two Detroit Medicare Fraud Cases
- FACT CHECK: Did Gingrich 'slash' federal spending? | iWatch News
- Proof BP's Well is NOT Capped as They Say It Is - YouTube
- Ready for the Worst, New York Gets First Significant Snowfall
- Sedate Stroll to South Carolina Polls Turns Into a Brawl
- Greece's Creditors Leave Athens, Talks to Continue
- No Escape From Politics for These South Carolina Voters
- Search of Costa Concordia Resumes
- Hamas Chief Will Not Seek New Term
- Final Results Confirm Islamists Top Egypt Vote
- Beliefs: More Protestants Oppose Birth Control
- Defrosting the Hamptons
- Disbelief Still as Florida Reacts to Burning of 3,500-Year-Old Tree
- With Hours to Decide, Few in S. Carolina Are Willing to Commit
- European Central Bank Eases Euro Crisis a Bit
- Historic District Plans in East Village Stir Opposition
- 49ers Willis Calls Two Men Dad, and They Are Strikingly Different
- Blacks Face Bias in Bankruptcy, Study Suggests
- Self-Immolation on the Rise in the Arab World
- How Big-Time Sports Ate College Life
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Revives His Love of the 49ers at 92
- As Specialists Debate Autism, Some Parents Watch Closely
- Sodomy Law Remains Official in Kansas
- Coroner Identifies Man Whose Head Was Found in Hollywood Park
- DealBook: A Raucous Hazing at a Wall St. Fraternity
- Critics Notebook: Gershwins Porgy and Bess on Broadway Is More for Theater Fans
- Melanie Lynskeys Star Shines at Sundance
- The Long Run: For Gingrich, Wives Always at Center of Career
- Troopers Hit 2 Pedestrians Near Cuomos Home
- U.S. on Track to Meet Goal of Higher Exports
- DealBook: Bad Year for Wall Street Not Reflected in Chiefs' Pay
- Giants Manning Develops Arm Strength by Working From the Feet Up
- Founder of Shuttered Web Site Sought Limelight
- What Is It Like to Have an Understanding of Very Advanced Mathematics?
- New Online Hub Slated Launches (for filmmakers and investors)
- Windows 8 Store : User Experience Preview
- Forever Alone in New York City? The EDC Is Here to Help
- Sign this petition to investigate MPAA for bribery
- Ask HN: What is a good alternative to PayPal?
- Killing Hollywood Will Require Learning Hollywoods Game
- Famous rejects in Computer Science
- How Reddit went from a second-tier aggregator to the Webs unstoppable force
- Show HN: My attempt in emulating a psycopathic brain
- Android App Inventor Open Sourced, Code Released
- A Post-PIPA Post
- No more back room deals - Users must have a voice in governing the Internet
- Imagine if email actually worked. We just launched this idea on Kickstarter.
- These are a few of my favorite things
- Follow the traffic: What MegaUploads downfall did to the web
- FLORA, Adafruits wearable electronics platform and accessories
- HTML5 Developers Dominate at the Facebook Hackathons
- The Pirate Bay is enemy #1 for digital piracy foes
- Big data market survey: Hadoop solutions
- N.Korean ambassador breaks law in Germany, police can't arrest him
- Google, Good to Know
- MPAA Publicly Threatens to Stop Writing Checks...
- Google Web Fonts Families
- Figuring out the value of the web
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- A nifty collection of resources for Indie Game Developers
- Jobs was told anti-poaching idea likely illegal
- Compat Inspector is now available for IE10
- WebM-Enabled Browser Usage Share Exceeds H.264-Enabled ones
- Google Kills More Services, Open Sources Sky Map
- Y Combinator Wants To Kill Hollywood
- Study Analyzes Recent Grads' Unemployment By Major
- Lawyer Demands Pacemaker Vendor Supply Source Code
- Mozilla Offers Alternative To OpenID
- Coming Soon: An Open-Source, Reverse-Engineered Mali GPU Driver
- Project Bifrost: (Fission) Rockets of the Future?
- Endoscopic Exam of Fukushima Reactor
- Downloads of DoS Attack Tool LOIC Spike
- Is Facebook Becoming a Central Bank?
- Adafruit's Open-source Wearable Platform, Flora
- 2011 Was the 9th Hottest Year On Record
- DoD Using Plant DNA To Combat Counterfeit Parts
- Book Review: OpenCL Programming Guide
- Microsoft Pushes For Gay Marriage In Washington State
- See the Tesla S at the Detroit International Auto Show (Video)
- Sunspot Tosses Plasma Cloud Toward Earth
- SOPA Goes Back To the Drawing Board, PIPA Postponed
- Shady Methods From Online Reputation Managers
- Mutant Flu Researchers Declare a Time Out
- What Happens To Your Files When a Cloud Service Shuts Down?
- Former Dell Execs Involved In Massive Insider Trading Probe
- VGA and DVI Ports To Be Phased Out Over Next 5 Years
- DARPA + Makers + School = the Future of Innovation
- DOJ Investigates Google, Apple, and Others For 'No Poaching' Agreement
- The Problem With Personalized Medicine
- Police Investigate Offensive Wi-Fi Network Name
- What To Do With a 1,000 Foot Wrecked Cruise Ship?
- Walmart Holds Invention Contest
- Faster-Than-Fast Fourier Transform
- Puppets re-enact no-cameras-allowed corruption trial on the nightly news
- Chris Dodd to Obama: Hollywood will stop supporting you because you were soft on SOPA and PIPA
- SOPA/PIPA mashup: how much Hollywood money did your lawmaker take? Name and shame with fellow voters
- Undercover UK cops infiltrated environmental groups, seduced women in the groups, fathered children with...
- Van Dyke Parks singles project
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy question presidential candidates
- FLORA, Adafruit's new wearable electronics development platform
- How To: Mark your tools for easy identification
- Ice Cube
- Mondo Media NewsHit: Rock the Caucuses
- SOPA is dead
- Skeptical take on the Green Revolution
- Etta James and Johnny Otis, RIP
- Conjoined II art show in Santa Monica
- Shit Baristas Say
- HOWTO typeset Call of Cthulhu spells to make them look like the scrawlings of a gibbering madman
- Report from the Orchid Olympics
- Playboy's "The Smoking Jacket" talks to Chester Brown
- Make money fast with the sensational new T.V. Bank
- Microsoft text adventure game!
- Sponsor Shout-Out: Watchismo
- Senate postpones PIPA vote
- Split Decision pie-pan for baking two different half-pies in one go
- Cthulhu carpets
- UK library lending down, generation of readers to go missing?
- Bankster might lose his knighthood
- MegaUpload raided, founder arrested; Anonymous launches mass DDoS against entertainment companies and US...
- NSFA: extracting a gauze-pack from a broken nose
- Wikileaks van guy harrassed again
- Where the funny piracy numbers used to justify SOPA/PIPA spring from
- Blizzard halts search for missing people on Mt. Rainier, decides to focus on raiding instead
- After town council spends over a decade and 18 million to clear illegal traveler settlement from campsite,...
- Standing on top of your sister's car and stripping naked isn't the most effective way to prevent cops from...
- New York accent may be dying out. Suck it, New Yawk
- It's Squirrel Appreciation Day and I didn't get you a card. Nuts
- The Governor of Virginia wants to sell the naming rights to the state's roads to the highest bidders....
- Billionaire gives $7.5 million to help Washington recover from earthquake damage, crack problem
- JFK's hearse for sale in Arizona. YMMV
- From the creator of such smash hits as SOPA and PIPA comes "The Protecting Children from Internet...
- Chicago celebrates no shootings or murders in a 24-hour period for the first time in a year. Tourist...
- Just in time for Super Bowl, Indiana legislator proposes law banning embellishments when singing the...
- Nail-gun misfire strikes man in the part of the brain which tells you that you have a nail in your brain
- Photoshop this wind-sculpted sand
- Random Question of the Day: You've just been crowned Supreme Dictator-for-Life of the Entire World. What is...
- Heavy metal from an 8 year old's perspective. Watch out Slayer, you have competition
- Dexter the cat, who was lost and given up for dead more than 4 years ago, has been reunited with his family...
- Man punches sprinkler at night club, dampens everyone's mood
- A man accused of strangling his wife tells the court the family dog did it. This leads to just one...
- Critical of Seattleites in the snow? This reporter would like to invite you to have a nice warm cup of STFU
- Woman goes Bambam on man's Pebbles
- New app cracks one of the most unbreakable codes on earth: a NYC parking sign
- Is it just me, or do these kids look way cooler than regular kids?
- Pro-tip: Don't rob a bank using your own car as a getaway car if your last name is printed on your vanity...
- Yale bans kegs at university events. Drinking 100-year-old cognac from Geronimo's skull still okay
- Tim and Eric Unleash Filthy Billion Dollar Movie at Sundance
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 21
- iPad a Solid Education Tool, Study Reports
- Netflix Overhauls Public-Facing Management Ahead of Next Week's Earnings Report
- Exclusive Clips: Horror Satire Reanimates Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
- Feds Say Volt Is Safe, Close Battery Inquiry
- Apple Battery Patent Hints at Thinness, Creativity in iDevice Shapes
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About Red Tails
- Hands On: Ambitious Kid Icarus Flies Close to the Sun
- Nike's High-Tech Wristband Fuels Your Workout
- Anonymous Tricks Bystanders Into Attacking Justice Department
- Controversial Killer Flu Research Paused
- Game|Life Podcast: One Game Machine To Rule Them All
- Robo-Copter Will Keep Tabs on Navy's Biofuel Plants
- Google Abandons Anonymous Accounts With New Signup Form
- Reid Calls Off Protect IP Act Vote
- Video: Watch a Bike Disappear in 365 Days
- Mozilla Demos MediaStream Processing, Audio Mixing in Firefox
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of CES Cars
- With Stunning Pina, Wim Wenders Makes Case for 3-D Documentaries
- Famous Photogs Pose With Their Most Iconic Images
- Intel Dragged Into Oracle-HP Heavyweight Brawl
- Jan. 20, 2009: Mr. President, You're Live
- Special Forces Get Social in New Psychological Operation Plan
- Opinion: Why Apple's iBooks Initiatives Won't Revolutionize Education
- Near-Extinct Monkeys Rediscovered in Borneo
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 20
- Amazon Goes Back to the Future With 'NoSQL' Database
- Hoping to Teach a Lesson, Researchers Release Exploits for Critical Infrastructure Software
- SOPA Getting a Face Lift: How Evil Will it Be?
- AMAZING X-RAYS: Nail In Brain, Knife Through Eye Socket And More
- Bank Robber Rides Skateboard To Heists
- 10-Year-Old Girl Swallowed By Giant Crocodile
- Hamster 'Hoarder' Surrenders 94 Pets
- Blame It On Casper: Wisconsin Man Says Ghost Punched His Wife -- Not Him
- 1,000 Pound Butter Sculpture Will Power Farm For 3 Days
- You Want Me To Stick THAT In My Nose? (VIDEO)
- Chinese Driving Schools Teach Millions The Art Of War
- 'Cupid' The Cat Survives Arrow Shot
- WATCH: Shark Attack Victim Describes Punching Animal To Escape
- Big Stink Over Saddam Hussein's Bronze Butt: Iraq Wants It Back
- WATCH: TV Station Covers High-Profile Trial With Puppets
- Year of the Dragon May Burn Putin, Light Up For Pacino
- MUG SHOTS: Flaming Tampon Attack On Car
- New Bird Spices Is Actually A Spray Painted 'Faux Hawk', And The Judge Isn't Laughing
- Want Tax-Free Breast Implants? You'll Have To Go To Jersey
- WATCH: Man Stuffs 38 T-Shirts Fit In A Microwave
- INFOGRAPHIC: Millionaire Pets
- WATCH: Mustang Ranch Brothel Seeks To Become 'Ritz-Carlton Of Whorehouses'
- Muni Shut Down After SUV Drives Through Tunnel
- Robber Threatens To Spread Infection If Gambling Den Doesnt Give Up Cash
- WATCH: Two-headed Pig For Sale
- Mysterious Poe 'Toaster' Tradition Shall Occur Nevermore
- Disney Slapped With Spanking Lawuit
- Casey Anthony Offered Job In Strip Club And One-Way Ticket Out Of Town
- WATCH: Urinal Game Makes A Big Splash
- Paralyzed Man Reaches South Pole:
- WATCH: New Facebook App Lets Users Compose Last Update Before They Die
- Titanic Theme Played As Costa Concordia Hit Rocks
- Woman Offers Sex For McNuggets
- College Basketball Warns People Not To Get Excited About It Yet
- Unreliable Man Angry He's Not Judged By That Time He Was Reliable
- Miranda July Called Before Congress To Explain Exactly What Her Whole Thing Is
- Sportsgraphic: New Super Stats
- TV Listings: Feel Superior Now, Asshole?
- Oh Christ, Mascot Headed Right For You
- Statshot: What Are We Hiding From Our Parents?
- SPOKANE, WASixth-grader Gretchen Ellis kind of missed having someone spit in her hair today.
- [video] Black Conservatives Support Candidate Whose Religion Believes Black People Bear Mark Of Cain
- Gross Doctors Recommend Drinking 8 Warm Cups Of Clam Juice A Day
- Horrible Boyfriend Sorry
- Magazine: 101 Ways To Drive Your Best Friend Wild
- American Voices: Obama Rejects Keystone Pipeline
- Seattle Mariners Hope Jesus Montero Can Get Good Enough To One Day Sign With Yankees
- [audio] Sheepish Secret Service Agent Can't Explain How Vacuum Cleaner Salesman Got Into Oval Office
- Baltimore Ravens Admit They Like The Ugly Wins
- Infographic: Romney Facing Flak For Turn As Venture Capitalist
- Infographic: Romney Facing Flack For Turn As Venture Capitalist
- New Social Media Start-Up Aims To Be Cross Between Facebook And Facebook
- Tebows Defeat Restores Nations Faith In God
- American Voices: Santorum Won Iowa Caucus
- 'This Is One Of My Favorites,' Announces Woman Watching Television Commercial
- Rick Perry Experiences Overwhelming Feeling Of Clarity And Contentment In Final Moments Before Death Of...
- Dry Humping An Adequate Sex Alternative For Teens, Says Weird, Unsolicited Report From Department Of Interior
- [audio] Nation's Substitute Teachers Would Like To Know Who Threw That
- TV Listings: Skippy
- Corrections: Personal Information
- ST. LOUIS, MOSheryl Kay felt guilty for laughing at a man who tripped and fell, but to be fair, he was...
- Nation's Sound Engineers Gather To Talk About Their Ponytails
- Snake Gets Tattoo Of Dude On Face
- Top 10 Tools for Finding and Moving into a Great New Home [Lifehacker Top 10]
- DIY Concrete Patio Bench for $30 [Weekend Project]
- Try a New Operating System This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- Wrapsol Non-Slip Grip Pad Keeps Your Gadgets In Place for Easy Reading [Stuff We Like]
- Remains of the Day: Unsuspecting Accomplices Used in Yesterday's Anonymous Attack [For What It's Worth]
- This Weeks Most Popular Posts: January 14-20 [Highlights]
- DreamHost Hacked; Change Your Passwords Now [Password Security]
- Daily App Deals: Get Rockmate for iPad for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Repurpose a Magazine Rack into a Canned Food Holder [Clever Uses]
- Easily Screenshot an Entire Webpage With Skitch [Mac Downloads]
- SOPA and PIPA Have Been Pulled (For Now) [Sopa]
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Jailbreaking Your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad [iOS 5.0.1] [Video]
- iBoostUp Cleans Out Your Mac's System File Clutter in a Minute [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Taking Online Interactions Offline [Help Yourself]
- How to Sign Up for a Google Account Without Being Forced into Google+ or Gmail [How To]
- The Best Photo Management App for Linux [Linux App Directory]
- Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iOS 5 Is Finally Here [Jailbreak]
- How Do I Quit a Job I Just Started? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Keep Cakes Moist Overnight with a Slice of Bread [Baking]
- A Month-by-Month Guide to Grocery Sales [Saving Money]
- Make Your Evil Plans in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Music Player Showdown: Which Desktop Player Is Best for Syncing to Android? [Lifehacker Faceoff]
- Start Microsoft Office Programs Without the Splash Screen [Annoyances]
- Appeal Insurance Coverage Denials and Put Money Back in Your Pocket [Insurance]
- Always Find Your Way When You're Lost by Facing North [Macgyver Tips]
- QuasiDisk Is an iOS File Manager with iCloud Support [Ios Downloads]
- Substitute Baked Prosciutto Instead of Bacon for a Less-Fatty, Flavor-Packed Alternative [Video]
- You Dont Need All Those Chargers: How to Condolidate Your Extra Bricks and Still Power Your Gadgets [Power]
- YipIt Collects Daily Deals from Around the Web, Only Sends You The Ones You Would Actually Like [Daily Deals]
- The FitDesk is a Space-Saving, Apartment-Friendly Exercise Bike and Laptop Desk [Video]
- Use jQuery - Create a self caching website ready for offline usage with HTML5 and jQuery
- Changing Guest OS Resolution in VirtualBox
- How We Built Code Racer in 4 Days
- Scala IDE Roadmap
- A very enlightening read: A Brief History of the Internet
- Using Git with Subversion
- Subversion or Git? Decisions, decisions...
- Dynamic memory allocation in Intel Assembly on Linux
- C#, Async, Limits, oh my!
- JSON Parsing in Android
- jQuery Mobile Tutorials
- Anonymous Java Classes and Interfaces
- Powered by Lucene: IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Research
- Store PHP Session in MemCache
- Can "Slopy" CSS3 Make Your Site Look Good?
- if - else coding style best practices
- Google Interview Questions
- Linus Torvalds: Linux 3.3-1 out
- How Secure is Your Data Center?
- How Wikipedia uses HTML5 to save bandwidth
- Face and Eye Detection in OpenCV
- Lazy Descriptors in Python
- CSS3 Transitions vs. jQuery Animate: Performance
- NGINX: The Faster Web Server Alternative
- SOPA Is Dead: Smith Pulls Bill
- New Opportunities for Connected Data
- Creating a Windows Phone Application in Visual Studio OR Expression Blend
- Time Management: 6 Ways to Improve Your Productivity
- Vim for iOS
- Drinking Straw Glasses
- Nokia Ringtone
- This Week at Neatorama
- 11 Amazingly Cool Hybrid Animals
- Burger Kings Planning to Try Out Delivery Services
- Would You Visit The Hello Kitty Restaurant?
- The Worlds Happiest Doggy
- Leslie Hall Amigurumi
- Heavy Metal God In The Form Of An 8 Year Old Girl
- The Strange Stories Told By Mexican Novela Cover Art
- My Litttle Pony Dragon Mod Invades Skyrim
- Want To Know What Happens To Your Body After Death? Ask A Mortician!
- The Wine That Tastes About 4 Billion Years Old
- 19th Century Astronomy Illustrations Are Beautifully Inaccurate
- The Land Ruled By Women
- The Complete Star Wars Uncut
- Father and Son Adventure Time Cosplay
- Air-Lubricated Ships Blow Bubbles out the Bottom
- The Ancient Tale of a Great Hero Who Fixed the Familys Internet Connection
- Seagull Rescued from Power Lines
- Beavis and Butt-Head in Real Life Are Horrifying
- Man With Double Hearts Got Double Heart Attacks
- What Do The Chinese Think About SOPA?
- Creepy Chinese Gundam Seed Knockoff
- Should Perfumes Be Banned?
- Its Good To Have A Dashboard Camera
- Meanwhile, in the Dominican Republic
- Calling Cards of Chicago Gangs
- Are Women People?
- Sandwich Artist
- Saving Venice with Sea Water
- Habits You Develop Growing Up Poor
- Squirrel Steals Cookie
- Jim Hensons Lost Screenplay, Now In Graphic Novel Form!
- A Tuskegee Airman Speaks
- Obama Sings
- The next SOPA Marco.org
- Forming a new software startup, how do I allocate ownership fairly? - OnStartups - Stack Exchange
- YCRFS 9: Kill Hollywood
- Jonathan Coulton
- Microsoft keeps it old-school with a pricey text adventure game, Visual Studio 2010
- and stand there at the edge of my affection [coloredink]
- How to be Relentlessly Resourceful [a practical guide] | The Art of Ass-Kicking
- McSweeneys Internet Tendency: In Which I Fix My Girlfriends Grandparents WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering...
- In Which I Fix My Girlfriends Grandparents WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering Hero by Mike Lacher
- How To Integrate Facebook, Twitter And Google+ In WordPress - Smashing WordPress | Smashing WordPress
- Pick up the pitchforks: David Pogue underestimates Hollywood Clay Shirky
- Sensei DB
- Untitled (http://i.imgur.com/VhlQK.gif)
- Daring Fireball: On the Proprietary Nature of the iBooks Author File Format
- HTML KickStart - 99Lime.com
- SICP taught in Python 3 - UC Berkeley online
- Oops I ruined your life
- REST worst practices
- The cleanest vimrc you've ever seen
- How (not) to communicate new scientific information: a memoir of the famous brindley lecture - Klotz - 2005...
- Apple and the Digital Textbook Counter-Revolution
- Star Wars Uncut: Director's Cut - YouTube
- The Apps that Stuck in 2011 iPad Edition The Brooks Review
- Pages With Too Many Ads "Above The Fold" Now Penalized By Google's "Page Layout" Algorithm
- jQuery TextExt Plugin
- Truly Unprecedented in iBooks 2 - David Smith
- Bill Clinton Interview 2012 - Bill Clinton on Newt Gingrich 2012 - Esquire
- I Guess the "Rose" Wilted: Heidi Klum and Seal to File for Divorce [Celebrity]
- Man Shoots Nail Into Brain, Uploads X-ray To Facebook [Facebook]
- Please Welcome Our Second Weekend Audition: Bobby Finger [Announcements]
- The 'Gay Kim Jong Il of the Media World' and Other Well Thought Out Insults [Tail Of Mears]
- It's Over: Chuck Norris Has Endorsed Newt Gingrich [Election 2012]
- Curse Out Your Congressman All You Want, But Never Use the Word 'Delete' [Sopa]
- Everyone's Accusing Lana Del Rey of Ripping Off a Song [Video]
- Boise Man Finds Portlandia Offensive: 'White Subcultural Equivalent of a Minstrel Show' [White People]
- The Golden Age of American Idol Is Over [Reality TV]
- The Internet Wins: SOPA Is Dead [The Internet]
- Aaron Sorkin Is Ready to Masturbate All Over Your HBO With The Newsroom [Tvrants]
- Camille Grammer Doesn't Want to Return to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills [Reality TV]
- There's a Slight Chance Obama Will Finish 'Evolving' on His Gay Marriage Stance Soon [Video]
- Dogwalker Denies Posing: Who Is the 'Smiling' Lady in the Hollywood Hills Decapitation Photo? [Mysteries]
- Who Is In the 'Smiling' Woman in the Hollywood Hills Decapitation Photo? [Mysteries]
- Jersey Shore: The Tangled Web We Weave [Video]
- Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [Assassination]
- Anonymous Rallies Behind Plight of Greedy Fraudster Millionaire [Hackers]
- South Carolina Highway Cops Bust Ron Paul Hot Air Balloon [Video]
- Etta James Has Died [Video]
- Gay Cruising App Grindr Hacked, Internet to Be Littered with Dick Pictures [Privacy]
- Local News Covers Corruption Trial With Puppets [Video]
- Which Rapper Is Cheating on His Wife with an R&B Singer? [Blind Items]
- President Obama Sings Al Green (Not Too Badly, Either) [Video]
- The Pulitzer Prizes Are Worthless [Awards]
- All The Crazy Faces Made By the American Idol Judges in 30 Seconds [Video]
- Stephen Colbert Takes Stock of the Latest Hurdles for the Republican Candidates [Video]
- Jon Stewart: Newt Gingrich Is A Pollutant [Video]
- Violent Class War Coming Soon: How to Prepare Yourself [Class Warfare]
- Man Arrested for Stealing Saddam Hussein's Buttock [Crime]
|Justifieds hero gets his own book|
|War of the Oligarchs: Inside London's $6...|
|January 21, 2012: Weekend|
|State of the Union: Hangout With PBS NewsHour|
|Financial Fitness Task 20: Make a List of Free...|
|Santorum declared winner of Iowa caucuses|
|On This Day: Great Hanshin Earthquake Hits...|
|Helping the NY Times Become Truth Vigilantes|
|New details on Obamas demarche to Iran: Three...|
|14 Syrian prisoners killed by roadside bombs|
|The Michael Mann Interview, Part 1: His life...|
|Will the French ever stop worshiping Napoleon?|
|Hendrik Hertzberg: Rick Perry’s Supreme...|
|Chinese Debate Former Tycoon's Death Sentence...|
|How Was The Joker Potty Trained? Mental Health...|
|SOPA Outrage Sends Bill Back To The Drawing Board|
|The Sun Just Belched But Well Probably Be Fine|
|Heidi Klum at Her Sexiest|
|The Texas Tribune: After the Presidential...|
|Scott Walker Recall Webcam Wisconsins Favorite...|
|Weekly Address: America is Open for Business|
|Gingrich Is Well-Positioned as South Carolina...|
|Assume Crash Position!|
|Romney Tries to Change the Subject From His Taxes|
|South Carolina: Where's the Newtmentum coming...|
|The Wrong Way to Fix Citizens United|
wall street j.
|China, South Korea Comment on U.S. Anti-Dumping...|
|Top Yahoo! Trends This Week: Sundance, SuperBowl|
|Why A Foreclosed Home Can Be Your Dream Home|
|Football Freakonomics: Born or Made?|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Rehearsing Your Strategic Story|
|Iraq: Under New Worse Management|
|Inside Megaupload's Megamind: Kim Dotcom's...|
|Wellness Programs Make 45% Of Employees...|
|Europe stocks rally time! Seriously, Ben...|
|What Happened To Kodaks Moment?|
|This post on Google+ statistics is a billion*...|
|International Reaction to Megaupload...|
|Jerry Yang's Brush With Death (Comic)|
|The week the web changed Washington|
|Does Your Startup Have a Disaster Plan?|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|It's An Outrage That We Can't Play These...|
|Melanie Lynskey Sings National Anthem Naked,...|
|Week in science: tiny galaxies, multicellular...|
|What Can Twitter Tell Us About the South...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|McGraw-Hill CEO Credits Steve Jobs' Digital...|
|A Move to Investigate the Investigators in...|
|Unlocked Samsung Focus available for $215 from...|
|Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 129|
|New Google Accounts now require Google+ sign-up|
|Stuff Your Peppadew With Kibbee|
|Dirty tricks in Iowa involving former Obama...|
yahoo odd news
|South African law would jail meteorologists for...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Scientists Accidentally Discover Rare Monkey...|
|Van Der Sloot Loses Guardian Angel|
|5 Horrible Things Nobody Tells You About...|
|Close Cameraman Pays the Price|
|My First Hardcore Song by an 8-Year-Old Punk...|
|Pop-Up Notifications in Real Life|
|Quirky coffins go on show at London Death Festival|
|Definitely a duck (maybe)|
|Saturday Rewind: Watermelon Launch FAIL|
|Kylie Minogue Went To IRIS From Cirque Du Soleil|
|High Bar Backflip Dismount Faceplant|
|GIF: Chillin in a Winter Wonderland|
|Pictures: "Extinct" Monkeys With...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Caturday phase change|
|The Furious Dogfights of George Lucas' Red Tails|
|How to make crystal clear blocks of ice|
|Old Dominion And New Edujobs|
|Love Potion No. 9: Top 5 Love Chemicals in the...|
|Warfare in 1912: A Look in Scientific American...|
|Time for robots to get real|
|Bike Frame Bike Rack|
|Weekend Links: Generate Your Own SuperPAC Name!|
|Concept Art Writing Prompt: Car trouble in the...|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|'Extremely Remorseful' Man Admits Causing Reno...|
|In solar cells, tweaking the tiniest of parts...|
|This Week in the Future, January 16-20, 2012|
|"when A Girl"|
|PSFKs Top Five Stories Of The Week|
|John Thackara: Navy Yard, GradComD, Brown Bag,...|
|Extracting Logos Using Levels In Adobe Fireworks|
|Cologne Design Week Gallery 4|
|Pre-Mag-Lev: Super-Fast Slot Cars...and What...|
|Avalanche Control Near Stewart BC|
|At Last: An Essential Blues Playlist|
|Transcending Tags: 16 Typographic Works of...|
|Links for 2012-01-20 [del.icio.us]|
|OZ House / Swatt | Miers Architects|
|Amazing Verbal Pacing Trick|
|Interior Paint Palettes We Love|
|22 Secrets to Discovering Your Dream and Living It|
|Ask Unclutterer: Parting with a cherished item...|
|Bird Flu Scientists Agree to Pause H5N1 Research|
|Learning to Sit Alone, in a Quiet Empty Room|
|Fast and Easy Omelet Meals|
|What Workout Do You Want to Try, but Are...|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|January 21, 2012 -- HTML 5 Promo Player 1|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|Are You Men's Health Fit?|
|Dim & Dash: Picking Up a Date|
|Editors' Picks: The Best Looks of the Day|
|Cuff Links for the Modern Gentleman|
|Quint calls West of Memphis the definitive West...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Jeff, Who Lives At Home - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Bone Adaptation Finally Moving...|
|Jan De Bont Returns as Director With Remake of...|
|Jan de Bont to Remake 1961 Johnny Cash Film...|
|Jay-Z's 40/40 Club -- Busted Fridge Led to...|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|I Guess the "Rose" Wilted: Heidi Klum...|
|Underworld Awakening Star Michael Ealy Talks...|
|Stereogum Monthly Mix: January 2012|
|Is South Carolina Primary A Must-Win For Mitt...|
|Dierks Bentley Returns 'Home' to Country|
|Lucinda Williams on discovering Bob Dylan:...|
the big picture
|Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival 2012|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 20|
|Saturday, 21 Jan 2012|
|Pictures of the Day: Egypt and Elsewhere|
|i can read|
|Carmine Groe - Dispute|
|We Love Datavis|
|Sloppier Than Fiction|
|Comic for January 21, 2012|
|You must love what you do|