- Vote now in the final round of the Best of 2011 Awards
- We are Tim and Eric. AUsA
- mythbusters . . . WTF
- Holy Diver - Dio
- Reddit, in less than 24 hours you have raised over $65,000 for the Faraja Orphanage. Thank you!
- I'm the guy who gave your shitty comment its only upvote.
- I just read that jackrabbits can run 50 mph and jump up to 5 feet high. This is all I could think of.
- I am a 7-11 employee that stood up against a robber who shot at me three times. AMA
- This is what happens when you close a university bathroom for several months
- Grape seed extract kills head and neck cancer cells, leaves healthy cells unharmed
- dentist redditors. Is an electrical toothbrush really better than a "normal" manual one?
- What it means to be 38 years old, and on Reddit:
- Bob Barker's first vet visit
- Remember the 16 year old atheist girl that got the school prayer removed? There's an online poll that needs...
- ACTA - the latest threat to internet freedom
- College freshmen
- sound engineer in the 90s
- TIL that after original Blue Ranger, Billy, left the show he tried to get rid of his homosexuality with...
- Kepler telescope team finds 11 new solar systems
- TIL Starship Troopers was nominated for an Oscar.
- Don't move!
- To all the catfacts.org posts...
- President Obama is proposing a financial aid overhaul that for the first time would tie colleges...
- This is how my cat sleeps. Bridge style.
- Scumbag Obama
- Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin: "The U.S. 'wants to control everything' and takes decisions...
- Food coma.
- Awesome toy !!!
- Cop who admitted to snorting hydrocodone on the job, including in his cruiser, wont face criminal charges...
- Airless Tire Never Goes Flat
- This Week's Best of Chime.in Editors' Picks
- Jersey Shore Recap: Surprises, Strippers, Catfights and Getting Vinny Back
- Oxbow Sunrise
- Enrich Yourself; reporting in
- How should you wash your hands?
- To Anaconda going for a walk in town is pleasing!
- Selling out?
- I participated in an eye-opening "Refugee Run" simulation today.
- What goes on inside a kiln in ACTION!!!
- Australia Day
- "Underworld: Awakening" in 3D
- Neighborhood Flowers - Signs of Springs in SCV
- What's your Blues Name?
- Davos: It's time for women to rise up, urges Desmond Tutu
- Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Gardens & Flowers
- The Murph Minute-Something Is Missing
- The Rock training at the fitness
- So, what do "I" like about chime.in?
- A Night of Riches: Three French Wines for Birthday Celebration
- Funny dessert story :P
- Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook at DLD Earlier Today
- aww baby eagle is so cute, hatched this morning!
- Oh happy daaaaaaays!
- Chime.in, a Mixx.com Takeover Makeover
- Black minus white
- Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Blood Themed Home Decor
- Or not
- The GOP's Final Debate: Did Romney Bury Gingrich?
- Is Twitter Helping Users Get Around Its New Censorship Rules?
- Apple doesnt care about workers?
- UK Signs ACTA As Activists Urge Resistance
- EXCLUSIVE Transformers Prime Orion Pax - Part 1 Trailer
- Another Obama-Backed Company Goes Bankrupt
- In Protest of ACTA, Polish Politicians wore Guy Falkes Masks
- xkcd: Sigh
- 3 Ways Stephen Colbert Exposes Our Rotten Corporate State
- The World's Largest Radio Telescope
- How Fox News Is Destroying the Republican Party
- How to Hide Ads in Gmail
- Bill Gates: 'I wrote Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying. He kept it by his bed'
- 6 Hugely Successful Products Originally Invented for Something Else
- 35 Pounds of Cocaine Accidentally Shipped to UN
- Jobs, Jobs and Cars
- 'Red State Socialism' graphic says GOP-leaning states get lion's share of federal dollars
- The Great Disk Drive in the Sky: How Web giants store bigand we mean bigdata
- FBI seeking social media monitoring tool
- MegaUpload Alternatives See Surge in Traffic After Shutdown
- Now THAT'S solar power! Woman claims neighbour's energy-efficient windows melted plastic on her Toyota Prius
- House Republicans Are In Favor Of Ads That Make Your Child Harass You Into Buying Junk Food
- How to Think Positive About This Years Underwhelming Oscar Nominees
- How to Make a Smoke Bomb
- Blood Money: WinningOurFuture's Brutal New anti-Mitt Romney Ad
- Who Has Apples at Work? In Many Cases, It's the Bosses
- Ferris Bueller Returns! [video]
- Internet Against SOPA: Does absolutely nothing to get rid of goddamn Lolcats
- CHART OF THE DAY: Why Apple Is Suddenly Beating Android In Market Share
- Death Row Inmate's Life Of 'Leisure': Hembree Writes a Shocking Letter
- Newt's Vision: Moon Sex, Lunar Honeymoons & Farmers
- White House, Banks Near Deal On Foreclosure Fraud Liability
- NO CHARGE, NO CONVICTION,
- After A Bumpy Ride, Florida Polls Find Romney Ahead
- THE YEAR IN BOO: A Tribute To GOP Debate Audiences
- Sarah Palin: Establishment 'Trying To Crucify' Newt
- Toyota Exec's Internal Email: 'We're Putting The Company At Risk'
- Jon Stewart: Gingrich Wants To Be 'Lunar Trump'
- Austerity Reigns At Davos
- Obama Explains Brewer Fight
- U.S. Economic Growth In 2011 Weakest Since The Recession
- Tired And Broke Santorum Heads Home Before Primary
- Twice The Size Of The Titanic, What Will Happen With The Costa Concordia?
- Reports: 'Terrifying Massacre' In Syria's Homs
- Aging Prison Population Strains Tight State Budgets
- European Leaders Stress The Positive At World Economic Forum
- Suicide Car Bomber Kills 28 In Baghdad
- Santorum Attacks Romneycare: 'No Different Than Obama's Mandate'
- Gingrich Campaign Says Romney Packed Debate Hall With Supporters
- After Navy SEAL Raid Frees 2, Somali Pirates Move American Hostage
- No Newt Knockout In Final Florida Debate
- WATCH: Romney's Bizarre Debate Fibs
- GOP Candidates Explain Why Their Wives Would Make Great First Ladies
- FEUDIN' IN FLORIDA
- Wolf Blitzer Defends Himself Against Newt Gingrich
- Newt Gingrich Booed For Bragging He Balanced Budget
- Police: 16 Kilograms Of Cocaine Seized At U.N.
- Family Sues Serial Killer For $4 Million
- Gingrich: I Want An American Colony On The Moon Before China Gets There
- Romney: I Don't Know If My Own Ad Is True Or Not
- The 7 Biggest Economic Lies
- Catsik ft. Exkitten - Swagga
- The Gift That Keeps On Hissing
- Set up minutes up (alarm): Turn arm left + wave
- "You're just like, 'What am I doing?'"
- Knope we can!
- Annals of chess history
- Harder than it seems at first.
- I'm loving it
- Sixteen Concerned Scientists
- Q: What is the meaning of life? A: I don't know, ask the gyre.
- A serial intern in the finance sector speaks.
- It is a Puzzlement
- desk vs desk
- Beyond Vanilla
- Caroline Knapp's "Drinking: A Love Story"
- "Brother Epstein, huh? I can see the headlines: 'Puerto Rican Jew enters monastery, becomes the first...
- Jo Mora
- "A brave young man...who saw a broken machine...and fixed it."
- Jonathan Keith Idema
- Glenn Beck joins Anonymous?
- Gay marriage makes it okay?
- Desperately in need of musical accompaniment
- The other side of YouTube.
- Brothers and Sisters Have I One, But That Mans Father is.....
- The Ghost and the Carcass
- Un, deux, trois dit miroir noir
- Hanging the machine guns on the wall was a bad idea.
- loading up dream-catchers with wild and beautiful dreams for a lucky trucker
- Incompatible Food Triad
- Sex, Lies, and Hit Men!
- Hello, Im Attorney Gloria Allred
- My Daily Dives in the Dumpster
- A Question of Fairness
- Apples iPad and the Human Costs for Workers in China
- The Accused
- The Machine-Tooled Happyland
- The Devastating Costs of the Amazon Gold Rush
- The Teachings of Speaker Gingrich
- Victoria Jacksons Excellent Tea Party Adventure
- Love Me, Hate Me, Just Dont Ignore
- The Caging of America
- Everyone Is an Immigrant
- The New French Hacker-Artist Underground
- Apple, America and a Squeezed Middle Class
- Gareth ThomasThe Only Openly Gay Male Athlete
- Killing Jared
- The New Decembrists
- The Spys Kid
- Joshua Komisarjevsky addressed court saying it was a surreal experience to be ... - Daily Mail
- Collapse at Cincinnati casino site hurts a dozen - Boston.com
- Erin Brockovich begins investigation into school pupils affected with tics - Telegraph.co.uk
- Utah girl credited with outing plot by 2 teens to bomb school during assembly ... - Washington Post
- William Petit Faces Family's Killer: 'Evil Does Live Among Us' - People Magazine
- US Election 2012: the view from YouTube - Telegraph.co.uk
- Poll: Gingrich, Romney tied in Arizona - CNN (blog)
- Rory rues 'stupid' sand error - The Press Association
- Obama appeals to key youth vote - AFP
- Families of Somalia kidnap victims grateful for rescue, relieved American and ... - Washington Post
- Has Demi Moore Been A Red Bull Addict For 10 Years?!?!? - PerezHilton.com
- Ohio casino collapses; about 20 injuries reported - Detroit Free Press
- Djokovic, Nadal set for Australian Open final - CBS News
- Barefoot Bandit Colton Harris-Moore to be sentenced - BBC News
- Tiger Woods edges closer to top in Abu Dhabi tourney - Christian Science Monitor
- Hillary Clinton eyes end to time on the political 'high wire' - Los Angeles Times
- 'The Grey,' 'Man on a Ledge' and 'One For the Money': Review Revue - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Novak Djokovic fights off fatigue to make Australian Open final - Calgary Herald
- Why golf (and big business) still need Tiger Woods - CNN International (blog)
- Romney to Obama: 'Where are the jobs?' - USA TODAY
- President Obama talks about Jan Brewer exchange with Diane Sawyer - Washington Post (blog)
- Djokovic prevails over Murray in test of nerves, fitness; more mail - CNN
- The Nation: The Ultimate GOP Debate Word Chart - NPR
- At least 11 hurt in collapse at casino construction site - msnbc.com
- Fan Fight 2: Who would win Coach Swap? - Boston.com (blog)
- Utah girl credited with alerting officials over alleged school bombing plot - msnbc.com
- Text message helped Utah girl foil high school bomb plot - Toronto Star
- 'Barefoot Bandit' heads to court amid echoes of 'fools,' 'swine' - Los Angeles Times
- Nintendo chief promises to do Wii U launch right - Salt Lake Tribune
- Bus-sized asteroid comes close to Earth - IBNLive.com
- Are you too young for Plastic Surgery?
- Ancient Mesopotamian riddles hit on sex, beer and politics
- Ship strikes Kentucky bridge, portion collapses
- 'DROOLING' GNOCCHI (Gnocchi Alla Bava)
- Amazing Catch during Nadal/Federer Match
- CNN Tries To Whitewash Obama's Radical Past -
- Is Texas group a religious sect or clear-cut cult?
- California lawmakers move to limit protests at funerals
- Novak Djokovic Answers Questions
- The Romney Kids Pay an Even Lower Tax Rate Than He Does
- Obama Eligibility Court Case...Blow by Blow
- Conn. home invasion killer is sentenced to death
- Is the iPhone Killing AT&T?
- Syrian rebels say arrested Iranian fighters
- European Parliament Official In Charge Of ACTA Quits, And Denounces The 'Masquerade' Behind ACTA
- Woman Claims Bank Worker Enslaved Her
- American Express Promotes Trip On Costa Concordia To Florida Residents | Boca News Now
- NBC Politics - Obama declares 'we've come too far to turn back now'
- Private Sector Players Stepping Up Pace of Clean Energy Investments
- PA officials: Israeli border proposal a non-starter
- Google Earth: Glowing Green Sea.. Near Scottish Nuclear Power Plant
- 2nd Mayor Says Obama 'Wasn't Tense At All' During Brewer Encounter
- KPK Detains Wa Ode Nurhayati - KOMPAS.com
- Bus-Size Asteroid to Give Earth Close Shave Friday
- Carbon County Man Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison for Receiving and Distributing Child Pornography
- P&G's net income falls, hobbled by higher costs
- Mysterious 'space ball' crashes down in Namibia grasslands
- US city hosts 1st big parade on Iraq War's end
- FBI Repeat Offender Sentenced to More Than 11 Years in Prison in Child Pornography Case
- Zimbabwe: Mystery deepens around general's death
- France, Karzai Want Faster NATO Afghanistan Exit
- Sundance Films Fall Short of Expectations
- Violence Rises Sharply in Syria, Flustering Arab League Monitors
- Internet Criticism Pushes China to Act on Pollution
- City Kitchen: Spicy Chicken Wings for the Super Bowl or Chinese New Year
- As Primary Nears, Florida Poll Favors Romney
- Grantham Journal: Divisive Thatcher Remains Grocers Daughter Back Home
- Renegade Henry Miller and the Making of Tropic of Cancer. By Frederick Turner Book Review
- U.S. Economy Grows at Modest 2.8 Percent Rate
- Djokovic Edges Murray, Setting Up Final Against Nadal
- Fords Posts Third Straight Annual Profit
- About New York: Police Accounts in New York, Like of Jihad Video, Often Prove False
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Funeral Procession in Iraq
- The Long Run: The Long Run: Gingrich Stuck to Caustic Path in Ethics Battles
- Exhibition Review: Smithsonian and Monticello Exhibitions on Jeffersons Slaves
- Rockets Fired on Pakistan Military Academy Near Bin Laden Hideout
- Suicide Car Bombing Kills Dozens in Baghdad
- Clean Energy Projects Face Waning Subsidies
- For $2 a Star, a Retailer Gets 5-Star Reviews
- Obama to Link Aid for Colleges to Affordability
- Efran Ros Montt Accused of Atrocities in Guatemala
- The Texas Tribune: Premont, Tex., Schools Suspend Sports to Save Costs
- Study Finds Virus to Be Fast Learner on Infecting
- Advertising: Mainstays of Super Bowl Advertising Will Reappear - Advertising
- Two New York Musical Mainstays Are Soon to Tune Out
- In Syria, Arab League Monitors Face Severe Limits
- Secret Service Looks Into Image of Obama Riddled With Bullets
- Older Prisoners Mean Rising Health Costs, Study Finds
- Rape Accusation Against Raymond Kellys Son Puts D.A. in Tough Spot
- 30 Pounds of Cocaine Turn Up in U.N. Mailroom
- Community Marketplace Seeks Interaction Designer With Visual Chops
- Coding Horror: Separating Programming Sheep from Non-Programming Goats
- Nintendos President Satoru Iwata Announces Online Gaming Network
- Apple CEO calls Times supplier report "patently false and offensive"
- Sky News Infringed My Copyright
- Seriously.js: A Realtime, Node-Based Video Compositor for the Web
- Pi Is Wrong
- Math.mk - GNUmake eval gone wild
- Standalone lexers with lex: synopsis, examples, and pitfalls
- Firefox 12 will finally have a New Tab Page and Home Tab
- LinkedIn can now use you name and picture in any of their advertisements
- UK Court Says You Can Copyright The Basic Idea Of A Photograph
- Show HN: Startup Threads Monthly - Subscription Swag Service
- Pyro 4 - Python remote objects
- Windows 8 users cant employ their own images as Start Screens background
- Super Wi-Fi Technology Isn't Really Wi-Fi
- How Much Is an Astronaut's Life Worth?
- Search Plus Your World: Sharing A Search Story
- Banking Isn't Evil: software dev's view of how banking works and what went wrong
- JQuery Mobile 1.0.1 Released
- This is what 840GB of RAM looks like now
- Non-Developer's iPhone App: From Idea to App Store
- Scott Aaronson on Elsevier
- Gitstats - cool stats about your git repo
- On switching to Arch Linux
- US teacher tracks his bike rides by GPS - and creates some stunning artwork
- Three years later, Mr. Moore is still letting us punt on database sharding
- In 2011 Google Spent $1.9 Billion Acquiring 79 Companies
- An open letter to the European Union on discrimination
- Efficient represention for growing circles in 2D space?
- AT&T Threatening To Raise Rates After Merger Failure
- America's Future Is In Software, Not Hardware
- Iwata Confirms Nintendo Network, New Wii U Controller Functions
- Close Approach By Asteroid 2012 BX34
- Graphene Membranes Superpermeable to Water
- Judge Denies Dismissal of No-Poach Conspiracy Case
- Scientists Organize Elsevier Boycott
- Pentagon Drafts Kids To Build Drones and Robots
- Ask Slashdot: Techie Wedding Invitation Ideas?
- Team Creates Footwear Recognition System
- EU ACTA Chief Resigns
- 1st 'Super Wi-Fi' Net Goes Live In North Carolina
- Twitter Can Now Block Tweets In Specific Countries
- Scientists Create World's First Atomic X-Ray Laser
- US Plummets On World Press Freedom Ranking
- Pac-Man Is NP-Hard
- 11 New Multi-Planet Star Systems Discovered
- Railroad Association Says TSA's Hacking Memo Was Wrong
- Jailbreaking Could Soon Become Illegal Again
- For Sinclair Fans, The ZX81 Lives On
- Yahoo's Project To Disrupt Mobile Publishing
- Object Lesson in Non-Transparency At Energy.gov
- Xbox 720 Might Reject Used Games
- ACTA Signed By 22 EU Countries
- Top Google Executives Approved Illegal Drug Ads
- WikiLeaks Cable: NASDAQ Folded To Chinese Pressure
- O2 Fixes 'Accidental' Leak of Phone Numbers
- NASA Releases New High-Definition Image of Earth
- Hawaiian Bill Would Force ISPs to Track Users' Web Histories For 2 Years
- Stanford Online Courses Delayed; More Time To Sign Up
- In Russia, tiny protest sparks big police response: LEGO minifigs, South Park dolls, and Wall-e demonstrate...
- Political Contributions from Financial Sector Increased 700% Since 1990
- HOWTO build a Tardis, the adorable German schoolteacher way
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Where exhibits come from
- RAW Week: Trickster Santa and the Real Revolution, by Tiffany Lee Brown
- Twitter adopts country-specific censorship regime - how will that work?
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Two nuclear bombs, slightly dented
- EMI VP opposes SOPA, thinks better products at better prices will solve piracy
- Software piracy is vital to preservation
- Portuguese rights society presents lists of supporters for a digital media tax; composer says he never gave...
- Polish MPs wear Guy Fawkes masks to protest ACTA
- Scunthorpe photographer faces down abusive security guards at Golden Wonder factory who want to enforce...
- Chief ACTA Eurocrat quits in disgust at lack of democratic fundamentals in global copyright treaty
- Future World Orchestra: Desire (1982)
- Robert Hegyes, aka "Juan Epstein," RIP
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": The Bishop's Rectum
- "My Favorite Museum Exhibit": Arab Courier Attacked by Lions
- Three extra hours a day
- Vintage photos transformed into superhero portraits
- Tibet: China's bloody crackdown on Tibetan protesters escalates, as self-immolations continue
- Twitter caves to global censorship, will block content on country-specific basis as required
- Bank robber shoots himself in foot
- Report: North Carolina aviation company handled extraordinary rendition flights for CIA
- Toronto teens send Lego Minifig up 78,000 feet
- The MegaUpload Shutdown Effect
- How a dead paper mill in Finland became a model for future Google data centers
- Guatemala: at long last, ex-dictator Rios Montt in court over possible genocide charges
- Deranged IHOP commercial
- The Osmonds, slowed into Death Metal
- The human cost of technology
- Mentally retarded man fired from a grocery store for "stealing" $0.20 has been offered his job...
- American sniper with 255 kills asked if he feels remorse. "When I do go face God there is going to be...
- Man who lost rowboat off the Massachusetts coast surprised when Spain calls asking when he'll swing by to...
- Best animal photobombs you'll see today
- You shouldn't transport marijuana in your car. Especially if it's still growing in a pot
- "Your honor, I accidentally beat my wife with a hammer. Then I accidentally doused her with...
- We know that bacon is the delicious nectar of the gods, but beware of its evil cousin, ham, the silent killer
- NC Death Row Inmate who mega-trolled his hometown newspaper saying, "Kill me if you can suckers"...
- NYC Tfers: If you've seen this kid recently, let the police know. LGT details. Dad is subby's co-worker
- Some folks won't pay $628 to remove a skunk, but then again some folk'll
- Bad news: today is the last day you can apply to be an astronaut. Good news: you can use the application as...
- Why did the U.S. drop nuclear bombs on Spain?
- Other Somali pirates holding Americans hostage were just a mite rattled by Wednesday's rescue mission
- NBC considers pulling stunt from upcoming Fear Factor episode claiming it's in bad taste. Well duh,...
- Costa Concordia owner raises compensation offer to passengers from three used toothpicks to two marbles and...
- Chysler 300C once leased by President Obama now on eBay. He drove it until 2007. That's when he started to...
- Crazed doctors revive vampire baby. It's even immune to the Sun, which is there
- AT&T CEO actually comes out to say AT&T customers, not AT&T execs, must pay for failed T-Mobile merger
- "I've had sex with 1000 men, and I don't care if people judge me," says woman who apparently has...
- Obama proposes all states require students to stay in school until they are 18. Alabama immediately...
- Despite what Americans say about wanting more civility from their politicians, they generally only reward...
- Russian officials want to outlaw political protests that use soft toys, plastic penguins, Lego men and...
- Ship-bridge collision leaves Kentucky driver with great story for his grandchildren
- Revealed at last: from Roald Dahl to Alfred Hitchcock, the stars who told Queen Elizabeth to piss off
- HTML5 Video on the Web Today
- An Intimate Look at Egypt's Youth in Ongoing Revolution
- Stone Age Social Networks May Have Resembled Ours
- Blind Motocross Rider Aims for the Record Books
- Survival Flick The Grey Is a Tear-Jerker for Tough Guys
- HBO's Luck Dives Deep Into Horse Racing
- For Newt, 'World War III' Is Just the Beginning
- America's Most Dangerous Mall: Going Shopping at the Pentagon
- The World's First Computer Password? It Was Useless Too
- Jan. 27, 1888: National Geographic Society Gets Going
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Jan. 27
- Apple Employee Meeting Reveals More Corporate Kindness From Tim Cook
- Symantec: We Didn't Know in 2006 Source Code Was Stolen
- Storyboard Podcast: Inside Irish Whiskey with Cooley Distillery
- Google+ Aims to Attract Young Users, Just Like Facebook
- Spiders Hunt With 3-D Vision
- Video: When We Build
- What Happens When You Put a Book on an Air Bag?
- iPad Textbooks: Reality Less Revolutionary Than Hardware
- Digital Textbooks Go Straight From Scientists to Students
- The Fast, Fabulous, Allegedly Fraudulent Life of Megaupload's Kim Dotcom
- Upcoming iOS Devices Could Have MagSafe-Like Adapters
- Railroad Association Says Hack Memo Was Inaccurate
- Humans Lose, Robots Win in New Defense Budget
- Why Is Type 1 Diabetes Rising Worldwide?
- Twitter Adds Responsive Design Tools to Bootstrap 2.0
- Vigilante Torturer Dies in Mexico
- Thumbs Up, Proprietary Bullshit Down
- Hapax Legomena and Zipf's Law
- Unexpected Details Turn Up on the Blu-ray Sampler of <cite>Star Trek: The Next Generation<cite>
- Naked PETA Protestors Disguised AsCorpses 'Wouldn't be Caught Dead Wearing Animal Skins'
- Prosecutor Sues Ex-Girlfriend For Slamming Him On Boyfriend-Grading Website
- FBI: Foiled Electrocution Plot Was To Be Blamed On Wealthy Man's Cat
- Museum Will Show Off 18th Century Flatulence Cure (PHOTOS)
- Camel Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Desperate Boyfriend Supposedly Offers $500 For Pre-Super Bowl Football Lessons
- Bomb Joke No Fun For FedEx Employee Charged With Threat Of Terrorism
- Topless Woman Stops Cars, Slaps Stranger
- Pastor Allegedly Throws Neighbor's Cat Off Bridge
- Bedbugs Found At The Ritz!
- Fight Or Flight? -- Town Fears Swarms Of Black Birds
- Doughnut Theft Costs $200 Fine For Criminal Justice Student Zack O'Dell
- WATCH: Bank Robber Shoots Himself In The Foot
- 10th President John Tyler's Grandsons Are Alive
- Dog Survives Being Stabbed 11 Times By Owner
- Convicted Castrator To Stand Trial For Child Porn Possession
- 6-Legged Lamb Born In Georgia
- Believe It: An Orangutan On Birth Control
- 'Alibi' Aftershave Designed To Hide Strip Club Smells
- 'Fraud' Psychic Peaches Teaches Victim To Fork Over $136,000: Cops
- S.C. Mayor Pulled Over For Speeding, Then Pulls Over Trooper
- Utah Boy Shot, Killed By Miniature Toy Cannon
- Painting A Portrait With The Most Awkward Paintbrush Ever
- Amanda Knox 'Loves Italy' And Plans To Go Back
- Embarrassing 'SHCOOL' Sign Replaced In NYC
- Made Out Of Money -- Man's Home Built With Shredded Euros
- PHOTOS: Armored Catfish And Cowboy Frog Among 1,300 Species Documented In Suriname
- Man Calls 911 For Strange Request
- Forget Space Beer, Try Meteorite Infused Wine
- Turkey Breaks Into Library
- New Law Prohibits Kaleidoscoping While Driving
- Magazine: Are Bugs Mad At Us?
- Nation's Ninetysomethings Gear Up For Last Year Of Their Lives
- [audio] Bill's Friends From Work Calling Him 'William'
- Letters To The Editor: Grapes
- Nations Least-Appealing Puppies To Face Off In Puppy Bowl
- Infographic: Internet Against SOPA, PIPA
- [video] Football Fans Excited To Watch Patriots Or Giants Lose Super Super Bowl
- Time Traveler From The Year 1998 Warns Nation Not To Elect Newt Gingrich
- American Voices: Federal Employees Owe More Than $1 Billion In Taxes
- Scientists: 'Look, One-Third Of The Human Race Has To Die For Civilization To Be Sustainable, So How Do We...
- [audio] Virulent Strain Of Soy Flu Traced To Single Tofurky
- TV Listings: Project Runaway
- Jerry Sandusky: Ill Never Forget All The Things Joe Paterno Did For Me
- DALLAS, TXFor the first time in recorded history, the whacking-off hand gesture was used in reference to...
- DALLASFor the first time in recorded history, the whacking-off hand gesture was used in reference to...
- Coroner Levels Wobbly Examination Table With Piece Of Ear
- [video] Tyler Perry Expands His Fan Base With New Films About Sassy, Chinese Grandmother
- [audio] ExxonMobil Swears It's Going To Start Taxes Early This Year
- Romneymania Sweeps America
- American Voices: Obama's State Of The Union
- Twitter Crashes From Sheer Volume Of Clear, Insightful Comments On State Of The Union
- Obama Begins State Of The Union By Asking Congress To Imagine Newt Gingrich Standing Before Them
- Frocked Podium Boys Shine In Pre-State-Of-The-Union Rituals
- Offensive Lineman Uses Expressive Poetry To Deeply Move Linebacker
- Nation Unsure What To Do With Information That Padraig Harrington Wears Citizen Watches
- Opinion: I'm More Of A Breast Man And Completely Worthless Human Being, Myself (by Jesse Walters)
- [video] Dead Wife And Kids Replaced By Miniature Horses
- [video] Today Now! Provides Grieving Widower With Miniature Therapy Horse
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of January 24, 2012
- What to Write Down During a Class Lecture [Note Taking]
- Camera Size Shows You How Bulky or Compact Digital Cameras Really Are [Cameras]
- Stand Up and Stretch Your Legs in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Use Google Alerts as an Identity Theft Personal Watchdog [Security]
- Add Keyboard Shortcuts to Netflix's Web Interface with a User Script [NetFlix]
- TextDropApp Edits Text Files in Your Dropbox Account [Dropbox]
- GNews Is an Unobtrusive Google News Notifier for Chrome [Chrome Extensions]
- Cook Instant Oatmeal in the Packet When You Don't Have a Bowl [Macgyver Tips]
- Use a Toilet Paper Roll and a Sandwich Bag to Protect Your Ties at Home or On The Road [Clever Uses]
- How to Stay Motivated and Avoid Slacking Off While Working From Home [Motivation]
- Get Your Ideas Out of Your Head and On Paper to Actually Make Progress Towards Your Goals [Productivity]
- Turn an Old GPS or Cell Phone Mount into a Suction Cup Camera Mount [DIY]
- Best Tax Preparation Tools? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Remains of the Day: Twitter Lays Groundwork to Censor Tweets in Sensitive Nations [For What It's Worth]
- Tiles Keeps Your Open Windows and Shortcuts Organized to Reduce Screen Clutter [Video]
- What Are the Worst Mistakes You Can Make Online? [Ask The Readers]
- Daily App Deals: Get WeatherPro for Android for Only 99 in Today's App Deals [Deals]
- Google Music Now Lets You Download All Your Saved Music [Google Music]
- Answer: What Was Art Thorpe's Job? [Search Research]
- Fix a Worn Out Video Game Controller with Aluminum Foil [Macgyver Tips]
- xMessages Adds Timestamps to All Your iPhone's Text Messages [IPhone Downloads]
- How Do I Make My Own Height Adjustable Desk? [Crowdhacker]
- Eat Your World Tells You How to Eat Like a Local When You Travel [Video]
- Bondi Hangs Your Smartphone Just About Anywhere [Stuff We Like]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Vehicle Maintenance [Help Yourself]
- Launch Center Adds Handy App and Settings Shortcuts to Notification Center [IPhone Downloads]
- The Best Voice Recording App for Android [Android App Directory]
- Should I Prepare My Own Taxes? [Ask Lifehacker]
- How Long You Should Wait to Hear Back About a Job Application [Job Search]
- "You Can't Cure Obesity with Bigger Pants" [Quotables]
- Persistance Options with Redis
- Cloud Computing Came to a Head in 2011
- Is Documentation Really Wasted Effort?
- Modular front-end development with LESS
- 24 Extremely Useful Ruby Gems for Web Development
- What Will You Do With Your Data?
- First Technical Standard for Cloud Computing
- Serving Compressed Rails Assets from S3 via Cloudfront
- Mobile Collaboration Room Under $250 with Wii Remote
- Making Programming Fun and Games
- FREE Online Course: Programming for the Web with Ruby
- When are servers not servers?
- Microsoft Paid Nokia $250m for Windows Phone Use
- The Lands of C++
- Hey Java developers: Which new language do you wanna learn in 2012?
- Focus on JavaFX 2 FXML with NetBeans IDE 7.1
- MongoDB with Spring Data project
- Unit testing OSGi Blueprint with Apache Camel made much easier
- KDE releases version 4.8 of Plasma Workspaces, Applications and Platform
- Create Data Access Objects (DAOs) with Hibernate
- What IS 4G?
- The Pros and Cons of Lambda
- JAX TV - Kohsuke Kawaguchi - Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Top 10 Premium CSS3 and HTML5 Mega Menus
- Developers Guide to Running Django Applications on Heroku
- Windows Phone Mango Sample: a Secondary Tile in 5 Minutes
- Etsy's Chef Repo 2010-2012
- Common Crawl now on AWS
- 7 Great Movies That Take Place in Freezing Weather
- The Oldest Rainforest on Earth
- Woman Stayed in Car for a Week
- Save the Date Photobomb
- A Cats Eye View of Alien
- One Minute Fly
- 10 Secrets of the Vatican Exposed
- Starship Enterprise Coffee Table
- Valentines Day Cards For The Skyrim Addict In Your Life
- Thats A Pretty Sweet Samus Costume Youve Got There!
- Goonies Meets A Game Of Thrones
- Retro Batman Trading Card Art
- 8 Year Old Girl Plays Electric Guitar Like A Rock Star
- SNK Reveals Portable Neo Geo System
- Catch Up On 50 Years Of Doctor Who In 10 Minutes
- This Prop Sword Looks A Bit Too Berserk For Cosplay
- Beckham and the Door Stop
- Russian Police: Doll Protests Are Illegal
- Uzbekistan Cancels Valentines Day
- Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake Topped with Oreo Frosting and a Peanut Butter Cup
- It Would Be Awkward to Watch a Cat Eat These Sushi Rolls
- Things Exploding in Microwaves
- Dog Storage Lockers Could Be Useful for Parents as Well as Dog Owners
- Vanilla Ice, Indie Rock Hipster
- Turn an Enemy into a Friend with a Hug
- Girl Saved Unconscious Mom by Slapping Her With Pizza
- Aerobic House Cleaning
- Chicken Nugget Diet Not Adequate
- Micro-Macro: The Powers of Ten Remade with Food
- New Fossil Animal Looks Like a Tulip
- The New Blue Marble
- The Worlds First Carphone
- Fashion Princesses
- To RP Salazar, with Love
- What Is It? game 211
- The Origin of the Beatles Haircut
- Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
- A better Photoshop grid for responsive web design Blog Elliot Jay Stocks
- Scaling GitHub
- Our Favorite Typefaces of 2011 | Typeface Reviews | Typographica
- (404) http://www.realmacsoftware.com/clear/
- Python Introduction - Google's Python Class - Google Code
- The State Of HTML5 Video
- I Heart Chaos Fun with math: Dividing one by 998001 yields a surprising result
- Convert bookmarklet to Chrome extension
- Googles Python Lessons are Awesome | Hartley Brody
- Twitter Blog: Tweets still must flow
- Burgled in Philly The Bygone Bureau
- PUT or POST: The REST of the Story Open Sourcery
- Pacman Rosetta - ArchWiki
- Making Rounded Rectangles Look Great ~ Flyosity by Mike Rundle
- Testing Backbone.js Best Practices | The Involver Blog
- Cars Kill Cities Progressive Transit
- Con Artist Starred in Sting That Cost Google Millions - WSJ.com
- Responsive Design Sketchbook App Sketchbook
- Unraveled Blog Archive How does Ravelry make money?
- Arctext.js - Curving Text with CSS3 and jQuery | Codrops
- How Sitting All Day Is Damaging Your Body and How You Can Counteract It
- Ron Johnson tries the Apple magic at JCP Observatory
- Bricss - Simple responsive design test page
- David Galbraiths Blog Blog Archive Tim Berners-Lee. Confirming The Exact Location Where the Web Was Invented
- Google's Broken Promise: The End of "Don't Be Evil"
- The 2011 Warby Parker Annual Report
- Apple Outsider Hollywood Still Hates You
- A Hedge Fund Manager's Bizarre, Lengthy Response to a Declined Second Date [Crazy Emails]
- Let's Let All the Old People Out of Jail [Ideas]
- Bizarre Slave-Ship Spot Is an Early Contender for Best/Worst Campaign Ad of 2012 [Campaign Ads]
- Yes, the Romneys Converted Mitt's Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism [Mormons]
- An Article About Literacy Is the Worst Place to Misspell 'Literacy' [Bloopers]
- Could Demi Moore's Decade-Long Red Bull 'Addiction' Have Contributed to Her Collapse? [Demi Moore]
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Sure Looks Cute Playing 'Hey Jude' at Sundance [Video]
- What if Posters for Oscar-Nominated Movies Told the Truth? [Oscars]
- Which Recovering Celebrity Was Getting Pain Pills from Movie Set Doctors? [Blind Items]
- Idiot Cop Takes Photo of Teens, Guns, Bullet-Ridden Obama T-Shirt [Bad Ideas]
- How Old Does Google Think You Are? [Games]
- Taco Bell Now Offering Morning Meal of Space Food and Semen Nuggets [Video]
- Hero Rhodes-Declining Yale QB Withdrew Over Sex Assault Claims, Not Harvard Game [Patrick Witt]
- Live Blogging Project Runway All-Stars, Week 4 [Group Chat]
- A Quick Guide To Doing Whip-Its Without Having a Demi Moore-Like Seizure [Explainer]
- Hey Mayor Bloomberg, Want to Write Gossip Girl Recaps For Us? [Job Offers]
- I Can't Stop Looking at This Weird Chinese Goat [Weird Goats]
- Click Here to See Rick Santorum's Cock Shot [Cock Shots]
- Boyfriend to Gaga: 'Be Normal' [Lady Gaga]
- Rick Perry Is Now Less Popular in Texas Than Barack Obama [Polls]
- Crazed Butt Injector Brawls with Victims on Daytime TV [Video]
- Among the Junketeers: 90 Hours in Vegas, Selling Out Hard [Junketbusting]
- Sex Punching Not for Everyone, Sex Writer Reports [Xojane]
- Zooey Deschanel 'Excited' to Talk to Hundreds of Writers [Zooey Deschanel]
- Former Sad Sack Teenagers Rejoice: Ben Folds Five Is Reuniting [Video]
- Jailed Ex-Congressman to Newt Gingrich: 'I Have 80% of Inmates That Would Vote for You' [Election 2012]
- No One Tell These Rich Kids They're Wasting $100,000 Trying to Be Indie Rock Stars [Video]
- Demi Moore's Drug Problem: Adderall? [Drugs]
- Boy Sues School Newspaper for Illustrating STD Article with His Face [High School]
- Barney Frank and His Partner Are Getting Married [Weddings]
|The Caucus: Some State of the Union Viewers...|
|North Carolina Representative: Lets Bring Back...|
|Advance Estimate of GDP for the Fourth Quarter...|
|In Florida Debate, Gingrich Ignores Lessons of...|
|Oooops. Brewer Story Not Holding Up Well|
|Santorum Heads Home to Do Taxes|
|Henry Waxman calls latest Republican move on...|
|Saul Alinsky Wasnt Who Newt Gingrich Thinks He Was|
wall street j.
|FBI Search Offices of 'Reverse Merger' Player|
|Obama's Mortgage Fraud Unit Forms|
|Is lack of money creating stress among employees?|
|The Unintended Consequences of a Twitter Contest|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Transform Your Employees into Passionate Advocates|
|Three Types of People to Fire Immediately|
|Forget QR Codes: Pongr Easily Turns Your Photos...|
|These 10 Wall Streeters Are Friends With Some...|
|H-P's (HPQ) webOS division receives another...|
|(Founder Stories) Jeff Clavier On How Big VCs...|
|Why Twitter's new policy is helpful for...|
|Facebook Sues Spammy Ad Network|
|HP's Discontinued TouchPad Sells Out Again|
|Visualization of the Week: Politicians' word...|
|API Hackday Comes to Austin This February|
|Google+ adds Whats Hot stream to web app, lets...|
|Animals Trolling People|
|This Is What Happened When An Internet Comedian...|
|Macworld 2012 Attendance Low, Lack Of Apple To...|
|KDE 4.8 released with QML bits and new password...|
|Google and Bing Searches Help Us Pirate Music?|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Tim Cook Responds to Report on Working...|
|The U.S. Military Cuts for the Cloud|
|Google adds multiple calendar sync for Windows...|
|Windows Weekly 245|
|News in Brief: One more thing: today's other news|
|Your 2012 Baby Name Guide: Puritan Edition|
|You dumb racist conservatives are dumb. And...|
yahoo odd news
|Newly discovered color photos from inside...|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Thousands of Tacos Delievered to Connecticut...|
|Ron Paul: Liar|
|5 Reasons It€™s Impossible to Find...|
|Back Flipping Wrestler|
|Last Location of New York Citys Legendary H&H...|
|News Feed History of the World: January 2012|
|Brits look like Steven Gerrard or Lorraine Kelly|
|Trollstigen (Trolls path)|
|Monday Thru Friday: Bringing A Whole New...|
|Hey Jude Joseph! Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt...|
|Colten Moore Snowmobile Crash|
|Mr Kuddles protection racket|
|Space Pictures This Week: Sun Loops, Blue...|
|Vocabulary + War|
|The Newt-onian Mechanics of Building a...|
|How to Fix Those Pesky Wobbly Chairs|
|Giant Papercraft Trojan Horse|
|Odds, Ends, Edujobs!|
|Top 10 Most Controversial Historical Sites|
|Blue Ribbon Commissions Calls for New Home for...|
|Creativity takes teamwork|
|Got Weekend Plans? How About a Visit to the...|
|Why Do Drive-Up ATMs Have Braille on the Buttons?|
|Why are women more likely to use public...|
|Taking the daily grind out of public schools|
|Selena Gomez: Taking Advantage of Her Fame|
|Visual nudge improves accuracy of mammogram...|
|Nebula Science Fiction|
|The Photographs of Fritz Goro, One of the Best...|
|The Things That Make My Life Worth Living|
|frog: What Is The True Source Of Creativity And...|
|The Editors: New Season of Design Matters with...|
|Limiting The Visibility Of WordPress Posts Via...|
|Loop Lounge Chair|
|Flotspotting: Auto Designs & More, From...|
|Steve Gadlin on Shark Tank|
|Beautiful Victorian-Era Illustrations of Space|
|Abandoned Hollywood Theater Hidden Above NY Shop|
|Interview with Jani Leinonen|
|St-Hyacinthe Aquatic Centre / ACDF*|
|Amazing Verbal Pacing Trick|
|Colorful Answers by Leatrice Eiseman to...|
|U.S. "5 STAR" INSTITUTION|
|Let your body drive|
|7 Habits of Highly Excellent People|
|Workspace of the Week: Composed calm|
|Well Blog: Lunch Recipes for Health|
|The Habits That Crush Us|
|Pack and Go Lunch Recipes|
|The Secrets of the World's Healthiest Women|
|Chumbe Island Coral Park|
|15 Pop Culture Moments We're Looking Forward to...|
|LUX guide: Eco-friendly cleaning products|
|Life and Exercise|
|Zahia Dehar Lingerie: For the Teen Prostitute...|
|Married Ladies Allegedly Want to Bang Eli...|
|7 Best Exercises for Lower Abs ...|
|The Friday Docback Visits 'The Space Museum'!!...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Jeff, Who Lives At Home - Trailer|
|Critics Consensus: The Grey is Certified Fresh|
|Eric Powell and David Fincher Say The Goon...|
|Sound Off: Joe Carnahan's Thriller 'The Grey' -...|
|Demi Moore -- The Drug Emergency 911 Call|
|'Princess Bride': 8 bonus portraits!|
|A Hedge Fund Manager's Bizarre, Lengthy...|
|SR Pick: Every Doctor Who Episode (1963-2011)...|
|The 5 Best Videos Of The Week|
|Nick Offerman Talks 'Juicy' 'Parks And...|
|D'Angelo Returns, Performs New Single 'Sugar...|
|'The Grey' review: Liam Neeson battles the...|
the big picture
|2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 26|
|Friday, 27 Jan 2012|
|Five Years Later, a New Reality|
|Untitled / stanleylieber|
|Valerio Bellone - Shot the puppet|
|oOMuv.jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 670x912 Pixel)|
|Comic for January 27, 2012|